Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alex Ohanian and Serena Williams

Are they the most unlikely couple ever?

I think it's the coolest match-up, and I'm wondering how did they meet?

I find this pairing to be fascinating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155May 30, 2018 11:24 AM

Alexis is super cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2017 5:47 AM

In addition to both being Millennials. , I have met my fair share of Armenian + Black couples to say it's odd to me.

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2017 5:56 AM

So in love....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2017 5:57 AM

Serena ain't a Millennial. Millennials start in 1982. She was born in 81. He was born in 83.

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2017 5:58 AM

Alex is a sexy, sexy man.

I'd love to find somebody like him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2017 5:59 AM

Adorable!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2017 6:01 AM

I don't like that she married a white guy. I wish she'd married somebody like Riz Ahmed.

by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2017 6:03 AM

I like that they're happy!

by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2017 6:09 AM

No one cares what you like.

by Anonymousreply 9September 19, 2017 6:09 AM

Big dick. Loves. Colton.

by Anonymousreply 10September 19, 2017 6:10 AM

Why is it "fascinating"? Because it's interracial? So pathetic. They're high-powered individuals who met at some point and were attracted to each other. Happens regularly. What's SOOOO fascinating?

by Anonymousreply 11September 19, 2017 6:21 AM

Father and daughter are both named Alexis. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 12September 19, 2017 6:47 AM

I thought the rumors were pretty rampant that Serena is a closeted lesbian, but I guess not.

Her husband is cute as fuck, I must say. Lucky bitch.

by Anonymousreply 13September 19, 2017 7:00 AM

You could find all sorts of rumors about Serena. The question is: which are real, and which were started because someone is racist, jealous, thinks all women athletes are lesbians, etc.

She has been linked with men for most of her adult life. I've never heard a credible rumor linking her to a woman. I believe she is straight.

by Anonymousreply 14September 19, 2017 11:06 AM

Miss serena is the most dykish looking female. There have been rumors in black blogs about serena been into women. DL is late to the ten year gossip. I do believe it is a mutual bearding arrangement. She gets a child and a man image and he gets to be seen with a high profile female.

by Anonymousreply 15September 19, 2017 11:20 AM

People with their kind of money don't need to beard.

by Anonymousreply 16September 19, 2017 6:57 PM

R14 would you mind if she were lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 17September 19, 2017 7:26 PM

R17, I could not care less. It would not affect me in any way, Live and let live.

Having said that, I do not believe she is. But I have no more insight into the topic than anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 18September 20, 2017 7:32 AM

I'm sorry but he's too cute for her. They are terribly mis-matched unless he likes black men.

by Anonymousreply 19September 20, 2017 7:42 AM

He's cute in some pics, but has gayface in others. Either way, he is better looking than her.

by Anonymousreply 20November 1, 2017 7:03 AM

Serena is not a lesbian, as if there is anything wrong with that. She just dominates tennis, and people think strong female athletes are lesbians.

R15) STFU. Strong rumors in the black community my ass!

by Anonymousreply 21November 1, 2017 7:10 AM

There's nothing gay about Serena and I haven't seen these alleged rumors on black blogs. She has a strong, beautiful body, the end.

by Anonymousreply 22November 1, 2017 7:14 AM

Jesus, this place has really hit rock bottom if people are shipping boring breeders.

by Anonymousreply 23November 1, 2017 10:44 AM

Serena is a world class athlete which makes her inherently not boring. Have you ever played a sport in your life?

by Anonymousreply 24November 1, 2017 12:05 PM

[quote] this place has really hit rock bottom if people are shipping boring breeders

R23, clearly you don't understand what "shipping" means. You must be old.

Alex and Serena are an actual couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 1, 2017 11:30 PM

r25, woah, watch your back there Alexis.

by Anonymousreply 26November 14, 2017 12:52 PM

So... she's definitely the top, right?

by Anonymousreply 27November 14, 2017 12:54 PM

Who cares as long as they're happy .... and she's killing it at the 2018 Australian Open.

by Anonymousreply 28November 14, 2017 1:04 PM

She used to date Brett Ratner because she thought she could fuck her way onto the big screen

by Anonymousreply 29November 14, 2017 1:34 PM

So you guys are still discussing this bearing relationship.

by Anonymousreply 30November 14, 2017 2:38 PM

Buzz Bissinger, the crazy straight journalist who wrote about his shopping addiction and how he spent half a million dollars at Gucci on a journalists salary....Well anyway he wrote the cover story for Vanity Fair about Serena and Alex and how they met. He is a great writer by the way.

Serena and Alex met at the Cavalieri Hotel in Rome when she was there for the Italian Open and he was there for a conference. They were at neighboring tables at breakfast and struck up a conversation.

by Anonymousreply 31November 14, 2017 2:46 PM

Like a reply mentioned earlier, it is two high powered individuals who probably met at some event.

Serena probably likes the fact he has more money than her so she can feel like a lady with only her pocket book and only being a multi-millionaire.

He probably likes the fact that her muscles clamp on to his cock and give him the best sex of his life. She probably doesn't get tired either.

Plus, they probably sniffed out each other's pheremones and realised they had a good chance to make a mixed-race baby that was both a good combination of intelligent and athletic.

If anyone is a lesbian, I would guess it was Venus, she was linked to that golfer who met and married someone else with a year after breaking up with her. Maybe she's just shy...but I've always thought of her of being the 'Patty'.

by Anonymousreply 32November 14, 2017 2:46 PM

He's gay and she's ugly. This will not end well.

by Anonymousreply 33November 14, 2017 3:04 PM

Isn't she a Jehovah's Witness? They're a very fucked up homophobic cult.

by Anonymousreply 34November 14, 2017 3:21 PM

R32, perfect observations.

by Anonymousreply 35November 14, 2017 3:46 PM

If you're that curious about it, there was a Vanity Fair cover story on them - goes into how they met, etc. It's a bit fawning for my tastes but it has the information you want.

by Anonymousreply 36November 14, 2017 3:50 PM

He is probably gay and she is probably a dyke. Come on people I am not basing my theory on the fact that she looks masculine but the fact that she always gave off lesbian vibes. Mutual bearding is very beneficial for famous people and no Vogue magazine pr gushing love story will convince me otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 37November 14, 2017 4:08 PM

I've never gotten lesbian vibes from her. She has always come across as kinda "boy crazy" aka typical girl. She has dated often and none of the guys are suspected as being gay. She always plays up her femininity to contrast her athleticism. I think a lot of you can't get past her body.

by Anonymousreply 38November 14, 2017 4:19 PM

[quote]I don't like that she married a white guy. I wish she'd married somebody like Riz Ahmed.

Riz Ahmed? LOL He's thin tiny guy. Serena would crush his 145 pound frame with her powerful thighs, she's too much woman for him. Riz's last girlfriend looked like a skinny adolescent boy! Besides, Riz is into white women.

by Anonymousreply 39November 14, 2017 4:32 PM

She likes Mediterranean types.

by Anonymousreply 40November 14, 2017 4:35 PM

AFAIK they are not legally married. Not even sure they live together, but how would I know that. Anyway, two rich people with a cute baby--good for them.

by Anonymousreply 41November 14, 2017 4:48 PM

he's fucking ugly. and she was just using him for sex and now she's gonna get married to him for the kid. Venus isn't gay but she is a cold fish. she dated/fucked her bodyguard in the past.

by Anonymousreply 42November 14, 2017 4:59 PM

I think he's hot and she's lucky.

by Anonymousreply 43November 14, 2017 5:42 PM

Queen Latifah femmes herself up regularly too. At one point there were rumors about her and Drake. Which resulted in BI they were just hanging out to get their pics in the mags because they were both gay. She pings, but it is hard to tell if it is the roids. And before you all flip out on me, please go see pics when she was younger and you can see that like Barry Bonds she is getting more muscular as she goes into middle age.

by Anonymousreply 44November 14, 2017 6:25 PM

r42, he's better looking than she is. She lucked out.

by Anonymousreply 45November 14, 2017 6:32 PM

Venus dated some hot model, but I came across pictures of him in his younger years with Calvin Klein and had to give a side eye to that.

by Anonymousreply 46November 14, 2017 6:34 PM

R45 You're gay so what would you know about that? A lot of straight guys love Serena and her sister.

Especially Serena. She has a huge following of straight men you wouldn't suspect being into her 'type'. A lot of conservative white men love her looks for some reason. She attracts a lot of dorky guys as well.

Her physical looks doesn't match her rather girly personality though. Just watch one of her non tennis related interviews to see what I mean. She is definitely emotionally stunted and sometimes behaves like a teenage girl, boy crazy to the max.

by Anonymousreply 47November 14, 2017 7:09 PM

I know him. Not BFFs, more like acquaintances, friends-of-friends kind of thing.

He's a super chill guy, hetero and very tall, like 6-5 or 6-6. Good sense of humor, smart and seems thrilled about the dad thing.

by Anonymousreply 48November 14, 2017 7:13 PM

He seems intelligent and she seems rather dense.

by Anonymousreply 49November 16, 2017 4:33 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 16, 2017 4:37 PM

He's worth a gazillion bucks, right?, and is very fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 51November 16, 2017 4:41 PM

His body is not attractive ...he’s 6’6 with hips. He needs to get to the gym stat!!!

by Anonymousreply 52November 16, 2017 4:45 PM

He definitely likes black women. His ex was black, too, and an academic type. I have a white friend friend who exclusively dates black women.

by Anonymousreply 53November 16, 2017 5:24 PM

Serena Williams is a male look. Up his childhood pictures so is Venus. He and his boyfriend are a gay couple wake up stupid idiots

by Anonymousreply 54November 16, 2017 5:41 PM

He beats Bret Ratner

by Anonymousreply 55November 16, 2017 6:03 PM

Serena should have married her long-term boyfriend Common. But well.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 16, 2017 6:11 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 16, 2017 6:14 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 16, 2017 6:16 PM

R56, Common fucked up by not putting a ring on it and playing bullshit games...also he’s a player.

by Anonymousreply 59November 16, 2017 6:34 PM

Agreed R59 Common wants to pretend he a 20 year old play boy still. Let him. Serena found an adult

by Anonymousreply 60November 16, 2017 6:43 PM

and that is venus's new BF, he's supposedly an account executive. he looks fat and out of shape.

she is ugly, i've seen her in real life. what you see on mag covers are heavily retouched.

by Anonymousreply 61November 16, 2017 6:46 PM

I thought Common was on the DL if not gay? That's what a black friend who reads Bossip told me when I told hereporters I was watching him in Hell on Wheels.

by Anonymousreply 62November 16, 2017 7:23 PM

Maybe they are both trans.

by Anonymousreply 63November 16, 2017 7:27 PM

Two men end of conversation

by Anonymousreply 64November 16, 2017 7:35 PM

Common is now dating "woke" CNN contributor, Angela Rye. They seem like a typical match. I don't think she would beard, but who knows. I've never believed the rumors about Common.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 16, 2017 7:44 PM

In summary, DL thoroughly approves

by Anonymousreply 66November 16, 2017 8:07 PM

Hell yea we do R66 Ohanian is very fuckable. And rich...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67November 17, 2017 2:44 AM

He looks like Mac from IASIP in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 68November 17, 2017 6:11 AM

Wedding photos at the link...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 18, 2017 8:13 AM

I want her to be happy!!!

by Anonymousreply 70November 18, 2017 10:53 AM

Afro-Americans seem to be really into Armenians. And vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 71November 18, 2017 11:04 AM

That’s news to me , r71...Where did you get this factoid?

by Anonymousreply 72November 18, 2017 11:46 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 18, 2017 11:47 AM

I wonder how much Bey is just DYING inside that 1) she isn’t center of attention 2) she isn’t married to a handsome billionaire.

R37 you see no irony in stating you’re basing your theory on the ‘fact’ of ‘her giving off lesbian vibes’? ‘Fact’ and ‘vibes’ in same sentence?

by Anonymousreply 74November 18, 2017 12:00 PM

Alex is so tall and sexy...

by Anonymousreply 75November 18, 2017 12:01 PM

R72 - I'm guessing R71 is basing his theory on the Kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 76November 18, 2017 12:04 PM

She’s not gay- very close to the tennis world here- I wish them well. If they have problems they will probably be related to two extremely successful young people tugging in different directions. Neither got where they are without huge doses of self possession. Like I said, I wish them well. Kudos to those who are blind to biracial coupling. Even on DL you find the in your face ignorance that goes a long way toward understanding the ascendancy of Trump. A lot of the same garbage and worse on tennis blogs/boards.

by Anonymousreply 77November 18, 2017 12:17 PM

That dress is atrocious and ill fitting!!

by Anonymousreply 78November 18, 2017 12:26 PM

Looks better in other pictures. But around her cleavage is fine here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 18, 2017 12:32 PM

The dress is not that bad. The top portion could’ve had a better fit. Maybe it’s due to that she’s breastfeeding. I’m not sure...

by Anonymousreply 80November 18, 2017 12:32 PM

Neither of their success depends on ongoing popularity with millions of fickle fools, they both have actual real careers, so don’t see why they’d be into bearding.

He is plain looking, not attractive. If he was a gay instagrammer, not a rich straight dude, no one here would call him cute. She’s not plain looking at least, not a great beauty but striking and attractive in appearance.

by Anonymousreply 81November 18, 2017 12:34 PM

Sorry about starting the other thread. I closed it.

Anyway, I HATE the gown but I understand, given her dimensions, why she can't wear, say, a sophisticated sheath.

Still, I will never, under any circumstances or whatever the body shape, accept the look of strapless or sleeveless on a wedding gown.

by Anonymousreply 82November 18, 2017 12:40 PM

Disagree Alex is not attractive R81. Comparing him to IG is silly, he's definitely not model material. But if I saw him on Tinder, I'd think he's a particularly cute guy. 6'6 but not lanky, broad shouldered, grows a full beard and consistently well groomed, nice goofy smile. If I knew a gay person that looked like that, I'd aggressively pursue him

by Anonymousreply 83November 18, 2017 12:41 PM

Wedding gowns with sleeves are gross...

by Anonymousreply 84November 18, 2017 12:42 PM

6’6 and lanky? His dick must be gargantuan. Serena was counting off items on the checklist and when them draws came down she told him her ring size.

by Anonymousreply 85November 18, 2017 12:55 PM

lol, r85

by Anonymousreply 86November 18, 2017 12:56 PM

They look happy. Cute baby.

by Anonymousreply 87November 18, 2017 12:59 PM

Juggggz!!!

by Anonymousreply 88November 18, 2017 1:00 PM

I've always wanted to be with a guy as "large" as Alex. As in super tall but not a twig.

by Anonymousreply 89November 18, 2017 1:07 PM

Yeah right straight guys find Serena hot. Most of the people commenting must have come from LSA gossip site. I am a straight woman and I have never met a straight guy who thought serena is hot. I get it black women feel the need to be defensive about her look since there is nothing about her that indicate hotness to the opposite sex except the closeted successful guy who needs to beard. Lets be honest down low gay men will wife up a masculine looking woman who is successfully. Straight guys love femininity in their women, it does not matter if she is not a size 2 but she has to have soft features.

by Anonymousreply 90November 18, 2017 1:13 PM

[QUOTE]Yeah right straight guys find Serena hot.

How about black and latino straight guys? Or is “straight” your euphemism for “white”? I know in your lilly suburban world only white men exist but believe it or not the heterosexual community is comprised of men beyond that. Just because you don’t know any of them doesn’t mean they don’t count.

by Anonymousreply 91November 18, 2017 1:26 PM

I know a lot of white dudes who love Venus. They’re usually 45+.

by Anonymousreply 92November 18, 2017 1:46 PM

[quote]Yeah right straight guys find Serena hot. Most of the people commenting must have come from LSA gossip site. I am a straight woman and I have never met a straight guy who thought serena is hot. I get it black women feel the need to be defensive about her look since there is nothing about her that indicate hotness to the opposite sex except the closeted successful guy who needs to beard. Lets be honest down low gay men will wife up a masculine looking woman who is successfully. Straight guys love femininity in their women, it does not matter if she is not a size 2 but she has to have soft features.

You must be reading the wrong LSA threads about the Williams sisters. A lot of women there do not think the sisters are attractive, they even mentioned they look like their unfortunate looking father, that his "strong" genes affected their looks.

by Anonymousreply 93November 18, 2017 1:53 PM

They look too much like their father to be considered good looking. That said they are rich and famous and have the best stylists and makeup artists to improve their looks.

by Anonymousreply 94November 18, 2017 2:11 PM

It’s called being a butterface. Most guys love them for their bodacious bods.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95November 18, 2017 2:20 PM

I really like him. Ive listener to a couple of his talks and he seems like a nice guy, intelligent and well-spoken. Serena has always seemed really dense, but I still love that she married better than both Kim and Beyoncé.

by Anonymousreply 96November 18, 2017 2:31 PM

Some black guys might be into her backside than her whole body. I have never heard a Latino guy describe Serena as hot. They tend to love their women with sexy curves with thick tights not chicks with muscular arms. Some of you seem very defensive about her looks.

by Anonymousreply 97November 18, 2017 2:35 PM

Here comes the suburban frau giving her expert guidance on the desires of men whose existence she wouldn’t even acknowledge an hour ago.

by Anonymousreply 98November 18, 2017 3:06 PM

R90 I am a lifelong Serena fan. I've seen her interviewed literally hundreds of times. I can say with confidence that she loves herself far too much to ever be a beard.

She has never been thirsty for marriage. Her mother and sister, the two people she respects most in the world are unmarried.

And she's one of the most confident people of either gender I've ever seen. She also has FAR more money than Alex despite him also being rich.

I always assumed she just wouldn't marry but since she did I'm pretty sure it's because she found a guy she actually likes

by Anonymousreply 99November 18, 2017 3:07 PM

Another fucked up sistah who would rather butter white bread. This is why African-Americans don't win more Academy Awards.

by Anonymousreply 100November 18, 2017 4:01 PM

Serena has been with plenty of black men. Alex must be hung

by Anonymousreply 101November 18, 2017 4:09 PM

She likes smegma men so much she married one.

by Anonymousreply 102November 18, 2017 4:18 PM

Not, R90, but I know black straight guys and they never once mentioned the Williams sisters as attractive. Unfortunately, Kim Kardashian is another story.

by Anonymousreply 103November 18, 2017 4:24 PM

Lol Serena is married to a hot rich guy. And has had a baby with him. I guarantee R90 and R103 haven't even been laid this year

by Anonymousreply 104November 18, 2017 4:28 PM

The primary haters on this thread are white sissies who think every white dick should be pointed in the direction of their battered holes.

by Anonymousreply 105November 18, 2017 4:36 PM

Alexis ?

What kind of a mother names her son Alexis ?

by Anonymousreply 106November 18, 2017 4:40 PM

I am not a suburban Frau nor am I white and some of you are very defensive about her looks. She has the look that most straight women minus fraus will consider an acquired taste even straight guys might be nice to mention her ass and that is about it. I am sure poster 103 and 90 is doing just fine in the getting laid department. When did this site become people magazine bombarded with fraus who have found a black female celeb whose looks is not as threatening to them.

by Anonymousreply 107November 18, 2017 4:40 PM

[QUOTE]I am not a suburban Frau

You type like one.

by Anonymousreply 108November 18, 2017 4:43 PM

LOL no one is saying she's some super model. R90 implied she's a beard because that's somehow more plausible than a good looking white guy being into her.

I maintain saying only people that aren't able to find their own guys have this stupid view that Serena couldn't get a guy on her own. She clearly can.

by Anonymousreply 109November 18, 2017 4:43 PM

The way this woman talks, you’d think Serena was downright grotesque. Like she’s some sort of burn victim. She’s not the prettiest girl in the world but I’ve seen uglier women with better looking guys than him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110November 18, 2017 4:50 PM

I am not a frau neither do I live in the suburb dumbass. You clearly possess the frau mentality gushing over a Manish looking female athlete like you have some form of fetish for chicks who could beat the shit out of you. This site used to be fun cunty but now it is filled with frau queens and middle age bored women.

by Anonymousreply 111November 18, 2017 4:56 PM

Exactly. Serena is a confident, successful champion. She's not some cover model for sure. But it's hot remotely surprising she could pull Alex. She's the better prize of the two of them. And I'm saying this as someone thirsty for Alex

by Anonymousreply 112November 18, 2017 4:58 PM

How are we gushing R111? We all say they are a nice couple and we are happy for them while you say "no straight man would find Serena attractive" so she must be a beard. Which one of those two sentiments sound more in touch with reality lmao.

by Anonymousreply 113November 18, 2017 5:00 PM

[quote]What kind of a mother names her son Alexis ?

Really, R106? Alexis is traditionally a male name outside of the US.

It only became a name used for females in the last few decades in America.

by Anonymousreply 114November 18, 2017 5:23 PM

Cause it sounds like a girl’s name. Once again, America gets it right.

by Anonymousreply 115November 18, 2017 5:25 PM

It does sound feminine to me lol. That's why I just call him Alex. More manly name for a big manly guy

by Anonymousreply 116November 18, 2017 5:30 PM

Her dress is too tight at the bust and there is a picture of Venus sitting down in her dress cut down to her waist where you see fat rolls. Tacky!

by Anonymousreply 117November 18, 2017 7:56 PM

Anna Wintour must have had a bird looking at all the fatties with their flesh hanging out

by Anonymousreply 118November 18, 2017 9:04 PM

R99 how you know how much money she got ? ( Legit asking , I know she did Arenas fashion and stuff).

R101 every Armenian I've run up on had major girth, so probably.

by Anonymousreply 119November 18, 2017 9:05 PM

I don't know much about either one, but they both seem to be in love and I enjoyed reading about their wedding. But man, their wedding was tacky as hell. Just goes to show that money can't buy good taste.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120November 18, 2017 9:41 PM

Vouch r105...

Totally the definition of white privilege.

by Anonymousreply 121November 18, 2017 9:45 PM

R105 Preach.

by Anonymousreply 122November 18, 2017 9:51 PM

R119, Serena is worth at least $150 million. Her lucky groom is worth a puny $9 million.

by Anonymousreply 123November 18, 2017 10:06 PM

^^ Sorry, I meant to link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124November 18, 2017 10:07 PM

The reception favor of a gold trophy is so tacky, you know the guests threw those out the minute they left.

by Anonymousreply 125November 18, 2017 10:09 PM

R119 Most of her money come from her Nike sponsorship, after that, there is her tournament prize money. A single grand slam championship is 2-3 million. And she wins one or two a year consistently.

by Anonymousreply 126November 18, 2017 10:10 PM

I love this argument between two black women on twitter. One (obviously an SJW) is fawning over Serena and insisting that the wedding should have been televised globally and the other one is basically telling her to get her head out of celebrities' asses. Love it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127November 18, 2017 10:42 PM

Come on, you all know she ties him up and fucks him in the ass. Like Graf and Agassi.

by Anonymousreply 128November 18, 2017 11:25 PM

That’s just sad r127, that anyone thinks a sporting celebrity’s wedding should be a global event. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 129November 18, 2017 11:30 PM

R74, probably not at all? She always attends her female friend's events.

by Anonymousreply 130November 19, 2017 1:02 PM

Another Armenian/Black couple. It really is a trend. And you know who finds Serena hot? African guys (as in from Africa). I stumbled on some forums and they're crazy about her. They really hate skinny women and think Common is a fool for letting her get away. And Kim Kardashian is the only white woman they talk about.

by Anonymousreply 131November 19, 2017 1:57 PM

[Quote] And Kim Kardashian is the only white woman they talk about.

Well that's just sad.

by Anonymousreply 132November 19, 2017 1:59 PM

I wonder if he has seen her without her wig/weave.

by Anonymousreply 133November 19, 2017 2:03 PM

Is Kim Kardashian white? I thought she was an Arab.

by Anonymousreply 134November 19, 2017 2:04 PM

Can you imagine her pussy? Yuck, why is it that straigbt guys are attracted to grotesque looking limbs?

by Anonymousreply 135November 19, 2017 2:04 PM

Kim Kardashian is Armenian like Cher and Dr Kervokian.

by Anonymousreply 136November 19, 2017 2:06 PM

her dad is not in the wedding pictures.

Serena dated bret ratner, his cock is small.

by Anonymousreply 137November 19, 2017 2:12 PM

I haven't read anything about the wedding besides headlines. Does anyone know why they chose New Orleans?

by Anonymousreply 138November 19, 2017 2:15 PM

all i know is that they got to stay in a free house. she later had to show the house on insta as payment.

by Anonymousreply 139November 19, 2017 2:20 PM

R135 Stay bitter.

by Anonymousreply 140November 19, 2017 2:53 PM

R140 thanks sweetheart I will heed your advice

by Anonymousreply 141November 19, 2017 7:12 PM

Good dads are hot!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142November 30, 2017 1:02 PM

She don't seem like his type... Not in a black/white coupling, but in a rough/timid coupling. I guess opposites do attract.

by Anonymousreply 143November 30, 2017 1:06 PM

Alex is looking good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144April 23, 2018 2:04 AM

R14 Lol. So naive. Serena had an affair with a member of Destiny's Child. Not one named Beyonce..........

by Anonymousreply 145April 23, 2018 2:12 AM

The key word in r14 was "credible" r145

by Anonymousreply 146April 23, 2018 2:16 AM

R77 Close to the tennis world but not close to Serena. She likes women honey. Get closer to her and find out !

by Anonymousreply 147April 23, 2018 2:29 AM

R146 , R14 sounds like a PR shill. Serena likes women sexually and one has to be a total dolt not to see it. Once again she had an affair with a member of Destiny's Child. a member who is not straight either.

by Anonymousreply 148April 23, 2018 2:37 AM

Why are you allowed to say she's gay, but not name the Destiny's Child member who had the affair?

by Anonymousreply 149April 23, 2018 2:39 AM

Because he is making things up r149

by Anonymousreply 150April 23, 2018 2:44 AM

I'm so attracted to Alex Ohanian.

Wish I could find a guy like him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151May 30, 2018 1:40 AM

I know, I'm so jealous of both of them. They seem so happy and they are both freaking loaded.

by Anonymousreply 152May 30, 2018 1:43 AM

Alex is very supportive of her and is a real cutie

by Anonymousreply 153May 30, 2018 10:13 AM

Saw an interview and he seems very much in love with her. Well, good for them. She is pretty masculine looking but her personality is very sweet and feminine.

by Anonymousreply 154May 30, 2018 10:27 AM

"Sudden amnesia":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155May 30, 2018 11:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!