Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

RYAN PHILLIPPE'S GIRLFRIEND SUES , CLAIMS HE BRUTALIZED AND BEAT HER

Ryan Phillippe's girlfriend has just filed a lawsuit against the actor, claiming he abuses cocaine, ecstasy, psychedelic mushrooms and steroids, and has beaten her badly.

Elsie Hewitt claims in the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, on July 4th, she went to pick up things from his house and she realized he was extremely drunk. She says after she tried talking with him he attacked her, grabbed her upper arm so hard it left heavy bruises and violently threw her down the stairs as hard as he could.

She claims he continued his assault and picked her up like a doll and threw her down the stairs again. He then screamed, "Get the f*** out of my house you crazy c**t."

She went to the hospital, cops took a report and she got a protective order.

She suffered chest wall pain, abrasions and severe bruising.

She wants more than $1 million.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231January 12, 2020 10:09 AM

Well now I understand why he bonded with the mooch

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2017 12:15 AM

She's looking for a pay out.

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2017 12:17 AM

Hot.

Wish he would do that to me.

I'd let him. For free.

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2017 12:19 AM

UPDATE

5:05 PM PT -- Sources connected with Ryan tell TMZ, Elsie showed up to Ryan's house uninvited and under the influence several days after he broke up with her. They say she was the one who attacked Ryan and refused to leave his home. He removed her from the premises and he claims she fell and hurt herself. Sources close to Ryan say the L.A. City Attorney refused to prosecute after investigating, and they claim she's filed this lawsuit out of revenge. We're told Ryan's side finds it amusing Elsie has sent glamour shots of herself to the media and is out for money and fame.

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2017 12:20 AM

If he abuses all those drugs, I don't think he'd still look that youthful. She should have just left that part out and it would have been more believable.

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2017 12:25 AM

Sounds like a scenario out of this season's Ray Donovan.

by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2017 12:25 AM

[quote]He then screamed, "Get the fuck out of my house you crazy cunt."

So he's a DLer?

by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2017 12:27 AM

She looks like the "CASH ME OUSSIDE!" Girl.

by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2017 12:27 AM

We Know What He Did Last Summer

by Anonymousreply 9September 19, 2017 12:28 AM

He's hot so she's lying.

by Anonymousreply 10September 19, 2017 12:28 AM

When you're 43 with a 21 year old girlfriend, you deserve what you get for being so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 11September 19, 2017 12:29 AM

Sleep with dogs, Ryan, end up with fleas.

Sad he's going to have to waste so much on legal fees because of some dumb ho.

by Anonymousreply 12September 19, 2017 12:30 AM

I have to agree that there is no way is he able to abuse all those drugs and look as good as he does at 43.

by Anonymousreply 13September 19, 2017 12:34 AM

R10 wins.

by Anonymousreply 14September 19, 2017 12:34 AM

What a lying cunt. Even if she's telling the truth, she probably had it coming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 19, 2017 12:38 AM

I hope he sues her for intentional infliction of emotional distress or something.

by Anonymousreply 16September 19, 2017 12:40 AM

He could have kicked her at the bottom of the stairs and curb stomped the stupid bitch and I would still love him. He's gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 17September 19, 2017 12:41 AM

He's not guilty because he's cute

by Anonymousreply 18September 19, 2017 12:43 AM

He looks like he's high in the photo at R18. I've noticed it in several of his recent pics. Maybe he hasn't been using all that long and it hasn't affected his looks yet, but it will if he keeps it up.

by Anonymousreply 19September 19, 2017 12:46 AM

She's not lying. He beat the shit out of me when I asked him to diaper me.

by Anonymousreply 20September 19, 2017 12:46 AM

I don't trust her, I think she has cruel intentions.

by Anonymousreply 21September 19, 2017 12:48 AM

But that's what you were hoping for wasn't it Freddie?

by Anonymousreply 22September 19, 2017 12:48 AM

What happened to his acting career? Like the only thing he's doing these days is wearing ladies spandex and beating women

by Anonymousreply 23September 19, 2017 12:48 AM

He probably did it. The cops always side with the abusers because they're abusive scum, too. Do you guys not remember how awful he was to Reese the night she won her Oscar? Scowling and making cutting remarks, anything to ruin her big night. It doesn't take much for passive-aggressive creeps to turn just straight aggressive. Also, he used to be best bros with Mark Salling and would take sex tourism vacations with him to Thailand, presumably for ladyboy and child sex slave ass.

And you're wrong about drugs ruining peoples' looks (meth and booze excepted). It's when people finally kick their favorite vices that all the backlogged aging that was kept at bay by their emotional immaturity floods in suddenly making them look older than their ages.

by Anonymousreply 24September 19, 2017 12:48 AM

This thread is pretty evil.

"It's okay because he's hot"

"I believe him, not her, because he's hot"

by Anonymousreply 25September 19, 2017 12:48 AM

This ho was trespassing. And disturbing the peace. Ryan wanted her removed from his premises so he could go back to a tranquil evening of wine and reading as he reflected on simpler times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 19, 2017 12:49 AM

ROID RAGE

by Anonymousreply 27September 19, 2017 12:49 AM

Doesn't he have a broken leg right now? How did he kick her down the stairs in a cast?

by Anonymousreply 28September 19, 2017 12:50 AM

You know Reese is loving this, she's always wanted to look like the angel from this relationship

by Anonymousreply 29September 19, 2017 12:50 AM

[QUOTE]What happened to his acting career?

How about starring in the smash hit series "Shooter" executive produced by Mark Wahlberg? Huh? How you like that, hater?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 19, 2017 12:53 AM

[quote] What happened to his acting career? Like the only thing he's doing these days is wearing ladies spandex and beating women

WTF are you even talking about? Ryan has been working steadily in television for the past few years, including leads in two television series, one of which is currently running.

by Anonymousreply 31September 19, 2017 12:53 AM

[quote] You know Reese is loving this, she's always wanted to look like the angel from this relationship

That ship sailed when she drunkenly mouthed off to the cop and asked if he knew who she was. That shit is on Laura Jean Poon's permanent record.

by Anonymousreply 32September 19, 2017 12:54 AM

[QUOTE]Doesn't he have a broken leg right now? How did he kick her down the stairs in a cast?

Exactly! This lying ass trollop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 19, 2017 12:55 AM

"Ryan has been working steadily in television for the past few years, including leads in two television series, one of which is currently running."

By working steadily you mean starring in crap that no one watches

by Anonymousreply 34September 19, 2017 12:56 AM

i hope she has some of his nudes and will leak it!

by Anonymousreply 35September 19, 2017 12:57 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 19, 2017 1:00 AM

He's only beating women because he's so deeply closeted and wants the peen so bad!

by Anonymousreply 37September 19, 2017 1:00 AM

It happened in July, before he broke his leg, though no explanation why she is waiting until now to sue him. I'm going to need a dick pic before I believe him.

by Anonymousreply 38September 19, 2017 1:01 AM

Like a guy this hot would just go around randomly assaulting hoes. It was clearly self defense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 19, 2017 1:02 AM

The girlfriend who's almost his daughter's age is really tacky. He needs to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 40September 19, 2017 1:03 AM

Maybe he broke his leg kicking her down the stairs.

by Anonymousreply 41September 19, 2017 1:04 AM

Did he break her cooter when he kicked her?

by Anonymousreply 42September 19, 2017 1:07 AM

His foot got caught in her gaping maw, r41

by Anonymousreply 43September 19, 2017 1:07 AM

I have known people who are harmless like a little lamb turn into major aggressive assholes when drunk, it wouldn't take much to get them going. Sure, I'm sure she egged him on, knowing what buttons to push and he went off on her and became physical.

by Anonymousreply 44September 19, 2017 1:08 AM

is she the super smart and pretty gal he was dating?

by Anonymousreply 45September 19, 2017 1:09 AM

Where are all the other girls complaining about drunken and abusive Ryan Phillippe? Oh that's right--they don't exist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 19, 2017 1:12 AM

That wasn't her, r45.

by Anonymousreply 47September 19, 2017 1:13 AM

r46 They probably kept quiet because he was so hot

by Anonymousreply 48September 19, 2017 1:13 AM

He's been very bad, which DL'ers will volunteer to punish him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 19, 2017 1:17 AM

And all these years the lying boys on DL kept saying that Phillippe was gay! Oh yes! They had a friend or coworker who worked with him on a film and so on and so on and THEY knew all of Phillippe's gay secrets!

The gossip shit on DL is always nothing but bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 50September 19, 2017 1:20 AM

Ryan's success right now is precisely why she is claiming this assualt. Ka-ching$$. Little lying HO.

by Anonymousreply 51September 19, 2017 1:20 AM

Ryan: "I'm Sorry!" [html removed] DL: "No problem, Ryry!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 19, 2017 1:22 AM

Anyone good looking person who spends his life working his ass off to get a great body yet covers it with horrible tattoos is troubled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 19, 2017 1:22 AM

those ugly tats might be a mid life crisis thing...plus he picked the wrong girl. she's out for a paycheck. hope it was worth it.

by Anonymousreply 54September 19, 2017 1:26 AM

R53 I know, it has become common & trashy to cover your skin in tats. It is a shame to vandalize beautiful bodies and I am glad I think it is unique to not have tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 55September 19, 2017 1:26 AM

[QUOTE]If he abuses all those drugs, I don't think he'd still look that youthful.

Exactly. This is the face of a middle aged man with a severe drug and alcohol habit?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 19, 2017 1:27 AM

DL is a place where posters proudly excuse brutal rape as long as the assailant is hot. Like, "Why would anyone say no to that stud/hot dudebro?"

Doesn't matter if the guy rapes you so hard that your insides are ripped or that he gives you HIV.

Doesn't matter. Because the guy was hot.

The posts here aren't shocking.

by Anonymousreply 57September 19, 2017 1:29 AM

R56 This is the arm of a middle aged man with a severe drug and alcohol habit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 19, 2017 1:30 AM

R56 I agree, and when you compare a photo of Ethan Hawke, who has had known addiction issues and it has long been apparent in Ethan's looks the struggle shows, not so much apparent with Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 59September 19, 2017 1:31 AM

"Ryan's success right now is precisely why she is claiming this assualt. Ka-ching$$. Little lying HO."

What success? You are full of it.

by Anonymousreply 60September 19, 2017 1:33 AM

He's a creep, even worse if he's an abuser. That said this girl is homely as the ass-end of a mule.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61September 19, 2017 1:36 AM

Ryan needs to cut out that hard partying lifestyle. Look what it's doing to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 19, 2017 1:37 AM

R57 Are you really surprised? DL is nothing but pathetic shut-ins that never get laid and would literally bit off their own arm if it meant they could fuck a hot person.

by Anonymousreply 63September 19, 2017 1:45 AM

Please, I've known plenty of party animals who were gorgeous and plenty of clean-living individuals who were ugly and aged horribly. You guys are just grasping at straws.

by Anonymousreply 64September 19, 2017 1:46 AM

Notice how the addendum from OP a few posts later gets completely ignored.

[QUOTE]UPDATE

[QUOTE]5:05 PM PT -- Sources connected with Ryan tell TMZ, Elsie showed up to Ryan's house uninvited and under the influence several days after he broke up with her. They say she was the one who attacked Ryan and refused to leave his home. He removed her from the premises and he claims she fell and hurt herself. Sources close to Ryan say the L.A. City Attorney refused to prosecute after investigating, and they claim she's filed this lawsuit out of revenge. We're told Ryan's side finds it amusing Elsie has sent glamour shots of herself to the media and is out for money and fame.

by Anonymousreply 65September 19, 2017 1:47 AM

No man his age has the body he does without juicing, Not that there's anything wrong with that but sorry it's the truth. The rest of his supposed drug use I don't know about, but it's certainly possible. I can't tell you the countless beyond hot Wall Street guys I've met who live on cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 66September 19, 2017 1:48 AM

Yes, I'm sure the "sources close to Ryan" are completely objective and non-biased.

by Anonymousreply 67September 19, 2017 1:48 AM

[QUOTE]Yes, I'm sure the "sources close to Ryan" are completely objective and non-biased.

More objective and non-biased than some bitch filing a lawsuit for $1,000,000.00.

by Anonymousreply 68September 19, 2017 1:50 AM

r50 I don't recall anyone on DL ever saying Ryan was gay, just speculation that he's probably caught a peen every now and then. His love of snatch has never been questioned here.

by Anonymousreply 69September 19, 2017 1:51 AM

R60 If you're not aware that Ryan is successful right now, especially with his role in "The Shooter", he IS a hot property and that means big $$$ for a fame whore. She is in it for the payout.

by Anonymousreply 70September 19, 2017 1:53 AM

[QUOTE]No man his age has the body he does without juicing

Please. Ryan's not even that big. He's got nice size and great definition that can all be gained with a good diet and weightlifting routine.

Shemar Moore in this pic was the same age Ryan is now. Would you also classify this as a steroid body? Where is it written that all men have to start looking flabby and sick in their 40's?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 19, 2017 1:56 AM

r61 If I didn't know any better, I would think the girl in that photo is about 15 and not 21.

by Anonymousreply 72September 19, 2017 1:57 AM

guys who are terrible lovers like young girls because they are not old enough or experienced enough to know the difference.

by Anonymousreply 73September 19, 2017 2:00 AM

r70, no one cares about that Shooter show.

And r68, how do you know this woman is a "bitch" - is it because she's claiming to have been abused by an actor you think is hot? If she had accused Jonah Hill, I bet you'd have no problem believing it.

by Anonymousreply 74September 19, 2017 2:00 AM

Stop acting like "the shooter" was anything people heard about or cared about. Thank you

by Anonymousreply 75September 19, 2017 2:02 AM

[QUOTE]guys who are terrible lovers like young girls because they are not old enough or experienced enough to know the difference.

So older gay guys lusting after dudes in their 20's do it because they're all awful in bed and want a young guy who won't know any better?

by Anonymousreply 76September 19, 2017 2:02 AM

Ryan can still pull young ones with his looks, why should he go with some old frau his age.

by Anonymousreply 77September 19, 2017 2:05 AM

R77 "I'll take him for a spin!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 19, 2017 2:06 AM

Those fun bags have had all the fun squeezed out of them.

by Anonymousreply 79September 19, 2017 2:07 AM

R50 Well I'm from Wilmington and I know Ryan and family and I've been saying for years that he is straight, so someone was trying to speak the truth.

He is such a good guy and so fun to be around...I do not want to believe this story.

by Anonymousreply 80September 19, 2017 2:08 AM

R79, Lmao!

by Anonymousreply 81September 19, 2017 2:08 AM

r80 Lmao!

by Anonymousreply 82September 19, 2017 2:10 AM

R80, believe what? that he hit the girl or he did drugs?

Every body has different sides to them.

by Anonymousreply 83September 19, 2017 2:10 AM

[quote]If she had accused Jonah Hill, I bet you'd have no problem believing it.

Nobody would have any problem believing that.

by Anonymousreply 84September 19, 2017 2:12 AM

IMHO Ryan was a victim of Hollywood hypocrisy & a sexist double-standard when he & Reese were divorcing. Both of their careers were on the rise, they were young, and got married. Ryan was expected to be the bigger star, and as Reese became a bigger star Ryan's career took a back seat to Reese. He became "Mr. Mom" on Reese's movie sets, looking after their kids, traveling with them to locations where Reese was filming. When they were divorcing it was made clear to Ryan if he even tried to claim half of Reese's money ( it became HER money, not theirs) he would be finished in Hollywood. The same standards that think it is OK for Amber Heard to go after millions after one year of marriage to Johnny Depp or any similar "gold digger" type big divorce settlement payout, it was the opposite for Ryan & Reese. Because he was a man, and had less clout than A-list(at that time) Reese, he was blackballed and his career did suffer for it over these last few years.

by Anonymousreply 85September 19, 2017 2:13 AM

There were a few years there where Ryan was barely working at all.

by Anonymousreply 86September 19, 2017 2:14 AM

[QUOTE]Every body has different sides to them.

Should we maybe gather more proof before assassinating his character? He's had countless women over the years and not one has filed charges against him. His divorce from Reese was entirely amicable. Now all of a sudden he's an abusive coke addict because one girl who none of you people ever heard of came out the woodwork looking for a million bucks? Give me a break. Why the fuck does she need $1,000,000.00 from this, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 87September 19, 2017 2:15 AM

yeah...coz he was messed up on drugs!

by Anonymousreply 88September 19, 2017 2:15 AM

I'd love to eat Ryan's ass.

by Anonymousreply 89September 19, 2017 2:16 AM

I meant I didn't want to believe he would be physically violent.

by Anonymousreply 90September 19, 2017 2:19 AM

She sued for $1 million so Ryan would settle out of court for a couple hundred grand. Either way it's a big pay day for her broke ass. I hope he doesn't fold and fights the lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 91September 19, 2017 2:19 AM

What movie is the clip from in R49?

by Anonymousreply 92September 19, 2017 2:19 AM

R89, do you ever get tired of being the only child in the room when the adults are talking?

by Anonymousreply 93September 19, 2017 2:19 AM

R49, it's called Catch Hell.

And no, Ryan doesn't get raped in the movie so you don't have to bother feverishly searching for it on Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 94September 19, 2017 2:21 AM

Yes R87 and Miss "dont you know who I am?" has shown her true colors evidently. This "victim" is showing hers, Kartrashian Style.

by Anonymousreply 95September 19, 2017 2:22 AM

Meant R92.

by Anonymousreply 96September 19, 2017 2:22 AM

He should only date other celebrities. Rihanna would of come back for Round Two.

by Anonymousreply 97September 19, 2017 2:25 AM

[quote] Did he break her cooter when he kicked her?

No, he broke her vagina bone after he cunt-punted her.

Read the goddamned report!!!

by Anonymousreply 98September 19, 2017 2:30 AM

It's too bad Ryan isn't into guys, there are plenty of guys who would LOVE to be roughed up by him.

by Anonymousreply 99September 19, 2017 2:32 AM

For the record: one woman coming out of nowhere demanding $1 million in a lawsuit is not proof that Ryan "roughs up" any of his partners.

by Anonymousreply 100September 19, 2017 2:34 AM

"Because he was a man, and had less clout than A-list(at that time) Reese, he was blackballed and his career did suffer for it over these last few years."

Leave it to the men's rights activists here at DL to pull this kind of nonsense. There is a double standard, but it's against women, not men. Ryan was never "blackballed" - he is simply a bad actor whose career was waning anyway.

"Should we maybe gather more proof before assassinating his character? He's had countless women over the years and not one has filed charges against him"

But let's label her a bitch and assassinate HER character without knowing anything about her! Using that logic, no one ever made any accusations against Bill Cosby until he was elderly.......

by Anonymousreply 101September 19, 2017 2:38 AM

R101 Yes, it's DL....and WHAT?

by Anonymousreply 102September 19, 2017 2:40 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 19, 2017 4:04 AM

He "brutalized" her?

by Anonymousreply 104September 19, 2017 4:11 AM

Is that like simonizing?

by Anonymousreply 105September 19, 2017 4:12 AM

He should have played christian grey in that movie fifty shades He looks like The actor They choose and he is probably a bettter actor

by Anonymousreply 106September 19, 2017 4:15 AM

[quote] there are pictures of the bruises, she went to hospital and even filed police report.

well that settles it. he's guilty!

*rolling eyes*

by Anonymousreply 107September 19, 2017 4:42 AM

No, R105, it is more like Martinizing.

by Anonymousreply 108September 19, 2017 4:45 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 19, 2017 4:54 AM

OK, did anyone catch this?

[quote}She says after she tried talking with him he attacked her, grabbed her upper arm so hard it left heavy bruises and violently threw her down the stairs as hard as he could. She claims he continued his assault and picked her up like a doll and threw her down the stairs again. He then screamed, "Get the f*** out of my house you crazy c**t."

So, she was thrown down the stairs.......TWICE? What the hell did she do? Climb back up the stairs so he could end up throwing her down them again? It defies logic.

by Anonymousreply 110September 19, 2017 5:14 AM

R110 The photo of her bruise looks old & fading if anything, and doesn't match up either to injuries in the report or lawsuit. I'm no great fan of Ryan's, but that fish stinks with this allegation.

by Anonymousreply 111September 19, 2017 5:41 AM

None of this is surprisig even if she's telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 112September 19, 2017 6:21 AM

I always found it a little weird that he dated girls his daughter's age . None the less, he's been hanging around nightlife promoters and those kinds of people... based of his stories/ and other people's stories on Insta from months before. He very well may be on drugs...since it's so rampant in those circles. but she also hung around those same people ( probably how they met) so she could have been on drugs as well. Regardless, perhaps her reason for the suit is to bring attention to what he did, more than anything. If the police failed to press charges and she was assaulted, then this was her only other way to bring the assault to light...

by Anonymousreply 113September 19, 2017 6:23 AM

Why do we care about Ryan Phillippe on datalounge when it's been reported he has small peen?

by Anonymousreply 114September 19, 2017 6:30 AM

R114 that's why he's never shown his dick! Only that AMAZING ASS!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 115September 19, 2017 6:32 AM

He must be a Bottom! All guys with little dicks are bottoms, at least for a moment!

by Anonymousreply 116September 19, 2017 6:33 AM

don't date fame hungry girls young enough to be your daughter.

by Anonymousreply 117September 19, 2017 9:06 AM

His relationship with Reese seemed real but any other relationship after that all looked fake

by Anonymousreply 118September 19, 2017 9:22 AM

I wish someone would bruise my arm and push me down the stairs so I could sue them for a million dollars...

by Anonymousreply 119September 19, 2017 9:25 AM

[quote] Stop acting like "the shooter" was anything people heard about or cared about. Thank you

"In its first season, Ryan Phillippe’s Shooter TV show managed to beat out USA Network mainstay Suits in the 18-49 ratings demo, and overall, drew the second largest average total audience for the cable channel, so a renewal was a given."

Yeah, okay. If you say so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120September 19, 2017 6:09 PM

Ryan Phillipe is a homophobe who wrote, directed and starred in a movie called CATCH HELL, where he plays a famous actor who gets kidnapped for ransom by a gay guy, who he enjoys beating and killing in retaliation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121September 19, 2017 6:12 PM

You people who think all drug users look like shit are totally naiive shut-ins casting judgement with no experience farther than your mamas' basements. You should have to lose your virginity before you pipe up.

Many addicts and users have good enough genetics and constitution that drugs don't wear on their looks. And most users don't use drugs often enough to ruin their lives or health. That doesn't mean there aren't times when combinations or binges don't get out-of-hand.

And Phillipe's body is quite attainable without steroids. He may be on steroids, but it's not obvious or disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 122September 19, 2017 6:34 PM

I remember reading (here?) that he doesn't use condoms. His method of birth control is to pay for an abortion. And IIRC, he is not circumcised and very small. Why are we defending him again?

by Anonymousreply 123September 19, 2017 7:27 PM

If he was poor, black, and obese the rope would be out already.

by Anonymousreply 124September 19, 2017 7:28 PM

[quote]No, [R105], it is more like Martinizing.

Oh thank you r108!

by Anonymousreply 125September 19, 2017 7:31 PM

[quote]If he was poor, black, and obese the rope would be out already.

Oh puhleeze. If he were, none and I do mean NONE of us would be talking about it, and no one would even know about it except (possibly) local LE. There would be no rope.

by Anonymousreply 126September 19, 2017 7:34 PM

I believe Amber Heard more than I believe her, but we'll see whether this case has any legs.

by Anonymousreply 127September 19, 2017 7:41 PM

Some people should never drink.

by Anonymousreply 128September 19, 2017 7:59 PM

R128 Hello sugar tits

by Anonymousreply 129September 19, 2017 8:04 PM

Amber was lying R127 and I say this as someone who doesn't like Depp.

by Anonymousreply 130September 19, 2017 8:09 PM

He looks like a befuddled hamster in that picture, OP!

by Anonymousreply 131September 19, 2017 8:13 PM

R103 yup looks to be worth a million bucks. She needs to loosen that pony tail.

by Anonymousreply 132September 19, 2017 8:24 PM

She should just suck it up and go apply at Burger King. She has no talent or skills, and she's not getting a Mil for hooking up with him. Get over it bitch. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 133September 19, 2017 8:28 PM

[quote]there are pictures of the bruises

Bruise? It's nicer looking than his tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 134September 19, 2017 9:52 PM

[quote] that fish stinks with this allegation.

Stinkfish.

by Anonymousreply 135September 19, 2017 10:45 PM

One little bruise on her upper arm?? What a piker.

Back when I was an opiate addict and my monthly supply was late arriving, I would throw myself down the stairs an then beat my legs and upper arms with a baseball bat before presenting myself to the ER.

And I can assure you I did not invent self abuse for a cause.

by Anonymousreply 136September 19, 2017 11:01 PM

The ex-fiancee is now talking, tweeted "when there's smoke..." and says he called her a whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137September 19, 2017 11:08 PM

r137, I like that they bothered to find a picture in which he appears to be saying the word 'whore'.

by Anonymousreply 138September 19, 2017 11:37 PM

[QUOTE]We're told in at least one of the texts he called her a "whore."

[QUOTE]The texts were "extremely angry."

Oh the poor thing. Will she also sue him for $1 million? Maybe they can join up with more of his old hoes who got mean texts and make it a class action lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 139September 19, 2017 11:57 PM

r139, the only "ho" is Ryan and you are a pathetic fantard

Love the people here who claimed that no other female had anything to say about Ryan.......

by Anonymousreply 140September 20, 2017 12:52 AM

Since when is calling your ex a whore against the law? Or should I say, even a civil suit offense?

Here's what I think: Ryn may not have the juice of an A lister in Hollywood, but Reese and her husband Jim Toth do. Do you think that Reese wants her kids Ava and Deacon to see and hear about their abuser dad on the internet and on E! and ET?

That sort of thing can really affect a kid in their teenage years, and I am betting that Team Toth will do whatever they can to quash this story asap.

by Anonymousreply 141September 20, 2017 1:01 AM

People here are so biased, it's laughable. We shouldn't call Ryan an abuser because he has kids and they might get upset!

But they'll slag off plenty of other celebs with young kids.....

by Anonymousreply 142September 20, 2017 1:03 AM

I disagree, r141, I think Reese would LOVE it for the kids to become ashamed of 'fun dad'.

by Anonymousreply 143September 20, 2017 1:05 AM

What his skin color?

by Anonymousreply 144September 20, 2017 1:07 AM

If I filed a lawsuit every time someone called me a whore, my husband would never leave the courtroom.

by Anonymousreply 145September 20, 2017 1:08 AM

R140, who the fuck are you exactly, Gloria Allred? This is DL, I'll call anyone a ho or a bitch or a cunt if I feel like it, you little cunt. Take your wanna be victim rights advocate ass somewhere else if we're offending your delicate sensibilities.

by Anonymousreply 146September 20, 2017 1:22 AM

Just the other day I was thinking about posting that one thing I liked about Ryan was you never heard of him getting in trouble. Glad I never got around to making that post.

by Anonymousreply 147September 20, 2017 1:25 AM

r146, take your dumb Republican ass back to the white supremacist rally you probably came from. You're like a combination of a low IQ Trump voter from the red states and a 13-year-old fangurl who can't stand people saying bad things about her favorite actor. It sounds like your "delicate sensibilities" are offended every time someone says something mean about Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 148September 20, 2017 1:30 AM

She looks like a prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 149September 20, 2017 3:00 AM

I don't understand the impulse to defend her, and I always take the woman's side in these things. But he said she came into his house, and he had to forcibly remove her. If she was trespassing, he had a right to get her out. I mean, she has a bruise on her arm. If he'd beaten her and thrown her down stairs, she;d have more than a bruise on her arm. It's clear that he grabbed her arm to remove her from his home.

I think he's a scumbag for dating someone that young, but it doesn't make him a batterer.

by Anonymousreply 150September 20, 2017 3:29 AM

Here we go with the age shit. What's so bad about a 40 year old man dating someone in their 20's? When I'm 40 and some young twink comes swinging his ass my way looking for daddy dick, I'm going to dive right in that bitch. It's every older man's fantasy, straight or gay, to get some young butt and the only ones who don't do it are those who can't (without paying at least). Even women are grabbing up young guys when they can these days.

by Anonymousreply 151September 20, 2017 3:51 AM

It really does seem like these women go apeshit when Ryan dumps them. Especially because it seems like he dates non-celebs or close. They know there's nowhere to go but down.

by Anonymousreply 152September 20, 2017 12:43 PM

She's just another Michelle Fields. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 153September 20, 2017 1:05 PM

I've always thought there was something off about him, so I can believe this.

by Anonymousreply 154September 20, 2017 1:51 PM

Ryan seems to have trouble remembering who broke up with who:

It’s over between actress Abbie Cornish and boyfriend Ryan Phillippe, her spokesperson confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

“Abbie ended the relationship with Ryan and she moved out of their home,” the rep tells PEOPLE. On Sunday, the actress was spotted removing her belongings from the house she shared with Phillippe while he visited a friend with children Ava and Deacon.

A rep for Phillippe maintains that “Ryan ended the relationship and asked her to move out of his house.”

by Anonymousreply 155September 20, 2017 3:36 PM

Team Ryan here.

by Anonymousreply 156September 20, 2017 3:42 PM

R151 You're an idiot.

A 20 year old still hasn't had full brain development yet. Experiencially, they're still closer to being a kid than an adult. And, she's young enough to be his DAUGHTER.

I get it, you're a creep.

by Anonymousreply 157September 20, 2017 3:42 PM

R155 Maybe she lied about who dumped who? Why automatically assume he's the one? It's like when someone is fired in Hollywood. They're allowed to send out a press release claiming they left on their own accord "to pursue other opportunities."

by Anonymousreply 158September 20, 2017 3:43 PM

I'd go apeshit if I could no longer have sex with that body too. :)

He was a moron...this is why you don't date someone that young. What did he expect? Of course she's creating a huge drama, that's what people do at that age.

by Anonymousreply 159September 20, 2017 3:45 PM

R159 No. It's not their youth that's the problem. He needs to start dating women who are at his level or higher. That way he's less inclined to deal with a gold digger.

by Anonymousreply 160September 20, 2017 3:47 PM

r158, pretty creepy that he had to immediately say "No, I dumper HER." I believe Abbie. And I believe this girl. And I also agree that he can date whomever he wants but 20 year-olds are not dating a 45 year-old because they have things in common - they don't. The man either has money or fame or both.

by Anonymousreply 161September 20, 2017 4:13 PM

has anyone mentioned that his ex, the law student he dated for 5 years and almost married said on twitter..."when there's smoke..." when this news broke.

the ex also filed harassment charges against him after the breakup but dropped them coz she didn't want the attention (that's what she said)

by Anonymousreply 162September 20, 2017 6:22 PM

A law student. Uh huh. That's code for escort.

by Anonymousreply 163September 20, 2017 6:24 PM

[quote] A law student. Uh huh. That's code for escort.

True.

by Anonymousreply 164September 20, 2017 6:26 PM

[quote] A law student. Uh huh. That's code for escort.

True.

by Anonymousreply 165September 20, 2017 6:28 PM

R3 Something tells me many of us feel the same. Including many straight women......

by Anonymousreply 166September 20, 2017 6:31 PM

Escort? Some of you are so naiver. Many starfuckers are leeches o the highest order. Most idiotic male stars are paying for it like any straight idiot pays for a woman. They lose their mind and their wallet for a piece of the magic box.

by Anonymousreply 167September 20, 2017 6:33 PM

Some of you are so naive.

by Anonymousreply 168September 20, 2017 6:34 PM

Many starfuckers are leeches of the highest order.

by Anonymousreply 169September 20, 2017 6:38 PM

Young+ crazy = Amazing sex. he's all caught up in that young pussy syndrome,wich you'd have thought he grew out of 20 years ago,but there you have it. he may be twice her age,but what woman on this planet,no matter how old or young,wouldnt want to fuck that hot mofo ?!?

by Anonymousreply 170September 20, 2017 6:56 PM

Many, r170. I remember my girlfriends at 20 being creeped the fuck out when 30 year-old men hit on them. 40? Fuck no.

by Anonymousreply 171September 20, 2017 7:09 PM

Really people?

Just because you enjoy illicit substances does not mean you are some strung out druggy that belongs on faces of meth. You bitches are ridiculous. OF COURSE he enjoys drinking and doing coke and what not, who doesn't.

Anyway, if it is true that an exgirlfriend is backing up the claims of this girl then there probably is truth to it that he can be an abusive asshole. Not that I think this girl is some innocent flower.

And the dating a girl half his age, the eyeroll and requisite of course. That is how it always goes isn't it.

by Anonymousreply 172September 20, 2017 7:10 PM

His ex fiancé graduated from Stanford law people. Do you know how hard it is to get in Stanford?!? Hardly a hoe. She probably grew up and moved on.

by Anonymousreply 173September 21, 2017 9:23 AM

Seriously, if she is attending Stanford law she is too good for the sexy little manchild.

by Anonymousreply 174September 21, 2017 12:07 PM

I wonder how Ryan would feel about a 40 year-old man dating his 18 year-old daughter.

by Anonymousreply 175September 21, 2017 1:54 PM

"I don't understand the impulse to defend her, and I always take the woman's side in these things."

What impulse to defend her? 90% of the posts here are siding with him, just because he's an attractive straight white man. And I really doubt you "always take the woman's side" - you sound like a typical MRA, straight guy fetishist datalounger

by Anonymousreply 176September 22, 2017 1:01 AM

Ryan is cute but he does look like he gets drunk off his ass every other day. He has the look.

by Anonymousreply 177September 22, 2017 1:06 AM

I totally think he did it but I think the gal might have exaggerated a tad. Plus if he's that fucked up, I doubt he even remembers that much.

by Anonymousreply 178September 22, 2017 1:06 AM

She is clearly lying and looking for a pay out.

I can't imagine Ryan would ever do the things she's describing. If I were on the jury I would find him not guilty.

by Anonymousreply 179September 22, 2017 1:12 AM

Ryan's been a drinker for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 180September 22, 2017 1:34 AM

R178. I second that emotion. I think he did it. His ex fiancé basically insinuated there's more, with her tweet. The cops refused to press charges what else is she suppose to do, keep silent??

If I was in her position and I was asaulted, cops didn't believe me, I would look for other ways to bring the abuse to light. Hence the million dollar law suit... I don't think she wants the money, I think she just wants to put a spotlight on him.

by Anonymousreply 181September 22, 2017 2:07 AM

R181 Bwahaha. She doesn't want money. Give me a fucking break. The only thing besides the money that she might want his her chance to be a STAR. LOL. Gold digger. But it's his stupid fault for choosing trash just because it's got a young tight vag.

by Anonymousreply 182September 22, 2017 2:47 AM

Think back to when you were 20 years old. A 43 year old was OLD to you back then. Of course she's in it for the money. Not that I think Ryan has all that much money by Hollywood standards.

by Anonymousreply 183September 22, 2017 2:49 AM

When the other blonde's actor ex-husband was accused of using drugs and sleeping with black male hookers, he looked like shit . Now he is a star again and does at least one or two films a year. Ryan NEVER looked like he did - he was even on a magazine cover under the heading how to beat meth.

by Anonymousreply 184September 22, 2017 2:56 AM

The one Kevin Hart banged had that press conference with Gloria Allred and talked about how she's a singer and actress. Bullshit. She's probably a fucking Applebee's waitress. That's how these idiots who think with their dicks bed these bimbos. The girls think it's the casting couch and this is their big break.

by Anonymousreply 185September 22, 2017 2:58 AM

r184 Coke and meth aren't even in the same universe.

by Anonymousreply 186September 22, 2017 3:06 AM

R176 Eat me, asshole. I'm a feminist, not some MRA. You SJW trash always resort to that shit when you're wrong.

by Anonymousreply 187September 22, 2017 3:12 AM

Welcome to America, where a guy who was never arrested for abuse of any kind, and certainly not convicted, can be judged guilty based on an accusation of a person looking for a huge payday.

by Anonymousreply 188September 22, 2017 3:14 AM

But he "looks like" he could've done it! And he dates girls younger than him so clearly he's an abuser.

by Anonymousreply 189September 22, 2017 3:17 AM

LA Times had an article today about the incident. Said Ryan was jealous of the attention she was getting from guys at a party and left. She said she was living with him at the time and texted him that she needed to get clothes for a modeling gig. She went with a friend, who witnessed the attack. Said Ryan abuses, coke, ecstasy, steroids and mushrooms.

by Anonymousreply 190September 22, 2017 1:27 PM

The attack? She had one bruise at best, if you assume that her story is true. Not even a bad bruise. Ryan is likely a douchey bastard, but it wasn't an 'attack'. She wasn't brutalized or something. The cops didn't go 'omg RYAN PHILLIPPE! Squee! We can't charge HIM!!' They just decided that whatever happened was a non-incident. A whole lot of bluster over nothing.

by Anonymousreply 191September 22, 2017 1:36 PM

r191, Article said he "kicked, punched and threw he down the stairs twice." Non-incident, my ass. You obviously are on Ryan's PR payroll.

by Anonymousreply 192September 22, 2017 2:00 PM

[quote]You obviously are on Ryan's PR payroll.

Please, it is an attractive straight white guy. You know whose side a lot of DL posters are going to take.

by Anonymousreply 193September 22, 2017 2:03 PM

How do you throw someone down the stairs twice? So she was fighting him too? Trashy people all around. He's a dumbass for hooking up with a gold digger fame whore his daughter's age, and she's a moron for moving in with an elderly douchebro washed up drug fiend. The cops probably couldn't tell who started it and the choices were arrest both or arrest neither.

by Anonymousreply 194September 22, 2017 2:08 PM

She is a Wilhelmina model and a Guess girl so it's not like she doesn't have a career of her own. If anything this will probably scare potential jobs away , that's why I think her filing has nothing to do with trying to get famous or rich but more to do with bringing the situation to the surface.

by Anonymousreply 195September 22, 2017 2:51 PM

Why do these guys get themselves caught up with these young dumb hussies?

Ryan, men are so much less work, more fun, and better than this dry snatch you've been stressing over. You wont have to worry about us going to the media to say you threw us down some stairs for a check. Let us know if you decide to switch teams.

by Anonymousreply 196September 22, 2017 3:32 PM

Ryan has visited Thailand several times. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 197September 22, 2017 6:06 PM

His response on Twitter...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198September 22, 2017 10:59 PM

R190 Sorry but Ryan simply doesn't have the face or body of someone who's taking all that shit. Someone needs to keep their fantasies for their novels.

by Anonymousreply 199September 22, 2017 11:21 PM

R199 knows nothing about drugs.

by Anonymousreply 200September 22, 2017 11:35 PM

R200 Unfortunately, I come from a family of addicts so I know plenty. And it's for that very reason I've never touched the shit.

by Anonymousreply 201September 22, 2017 11:45 PM

Meth will make you look like absolute shit, but people can do coke and it won't show. Not everyone, of course, but some people.

by Anonymousreply 202September 22, 2017 11:46 PM

Right now it's definitely a "he said, she said" situation. We'll get more info about what really happened if there's an investigation/trial.

by Anonymousreply 203September 23, 2017 2:36 AM

r199 has no experience with lots of drug users.

She has only noticed a couple of extreme cases. She probably thinks all gay men are sissy flamers, too.

by Anonymousreply 204September 23, 2017 5:42 AM

Wrong, r202.

I know a gorgeous 40-year-old with a bodybuilder's physique who looks like Vanilla Ice when Ice was 20.

He doesn't have ANY tell-tale signs of an addict. But he's an alcoholic who does meth 3 x a week for the last 10 years.

Some people just have great genetics.

by Anonymousreply 205September 23, 2017 5:44 AM

There is now a witness who claims that Ryan really did throw her down the stairs. Shit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206September 24, 2017 3:33 PM

It's weird that the story came from "The Blast" and no major sites like TMZ are covering it, from the Blast article, they say her friend was always included as a witness when making the reports but never made it into mainstream news coverage, who knows if it is to protect Ryan or because the witness is her friend and her story seems at least a bit exaggerated. The witness claims the first fall was so bad she had trouble breathing, yet went up the stairs again only to be thrown down again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207September 24, 2017 4:03 PM

Well, anybody can make a statement. But they gotta be able to back it up. Like the friend can be seen on video entering the house. I'm sure a big star like Ryan has security cameras at his front gate. All these can be proven but hopefully, the tape hasn't been erased. Or maybe the friend got some of the alleged abuse on her cell phone camera.

by Anonymousreply 208September 24, 2017 4:20 PM

r207, the LA Times printed pretty much the same story last week, including the witness.

by Anonymousreply 209September 24, 2017 4:44 PM

[quote] Sure, I'm sure she egged him on, knowing what buttons to push and he went off on her and became physical.

So you're saying it's HER fault.

by Anonymousreply 210September 24, 2017 4:59 PM

Did Reese said anything about this incident? was she asked about this in recent interviews? just want to know whats her opinion

by Anonymousreply 211September 24, 2017 6:30 PM

Booze + coke = rageaholic monster.

by Anonymousreply 212September 24, 2017 6:38 PM

what is the custody agreement between Ryan and Reese? I'd find it very har to believe that he she allows her kids around him if he's truly involved in doing all the drugs mentioned. Also, he's starring in a new-ish show on USA network. It's a BIG show with lots going on and likely very expensive to produce each week. I can't imagine that someone abusing drugs would be able to get to work every day.

by Anonymousreply 213September 24, 2017 8:53 PM

R213 Every now and then in the tabloids there are photos of Ryan and Reese (and her new husband) attending the kids' sports games and, at other times, Ryan walking about with one or the other of the kids. They seem to be on friendly terms and I've never hard either one bash the other publicly. I can't imagine Reese allows Ryan around the kids if he was a coke and booze rageaholic monster as R212 claims.

by Anonymousreply 214September 24, 2017 8:56 PM

r213, what drugs do you have experience using?

by Anonymousreply 215September 25, 2017 3:52 AM

I'm not saying Ryan is a coke and booze monster all the time, but he definitely parties when the kids aren't around. I'm sure we've all known people with shared custody who do this when the kids are with the other parent.

by Anonymousreply 216September 25, 2017 3:55 AM

She's lying. She had one bruise on her arm from where he tried to remove her from the house (after telling her to leave). She said he kicked her, threw her down the stairs twice, and she only has a bruise on her arm?? Please. An investigation was done, no charges filed. She's just defaming him. And if he was doing drugs, so was she.

by Anonymousreply 217September 25, 2017 4:05 AM

R217 I thought the same thing. I once tripped and fell down a short flight of stairs and had big, ugly bruises on my hip and back that lasted for two weeks, and that was just from an accidental fall. Being forcibly thrown TWICE down a flight of stairs would bang and bruise someone up horribly, I imagine.

by Anonymousreply 218September 25, 2017 4:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219September 28, 2017 11:13 PM

I agree about Reese - that is one smart lady - love her or hate her, she has been very successful at the age those who made it with less professional attitudes begin to bitch endlessly about how Hollywood does not have enough roles for women over 40 - which is code for nobody is hiring ME!

Anyway, though she embarrassed herself by abusing that cop (while her husband was shockingly respectful, civil and humble), there's no way she'd let her daughter around Ryan if he was that much of a violent drug addict.

by Anonymousreply 220September 29, 2017 4:27 AM

r220 Ryan could indulge in drugs and booze when the kids are with Reese and be sober when he has them. TONS of parents with shared custody are like this. They party when they don't have the kids with them. Especially man-children, like Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 221September 29, 2017 12:02 PM

Perez Hilton Reese Witherspoon Doesn't Plan To Change Custody Agreement With Ryan Phillippe Amid Abuse Claims

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222September 30, 2017 8:09 AM

Ryan is currently in Delaware, staying with his family.

by Anonymousreply 223September 30, 2017 12:50 PM

[bold]Reese Witherspoon on the Abusive Relationship That Changed Her[/bold]

Was it Ryan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224March 18, 2018 11:41 AM

looks creepy af in this pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225March 18, 2018 11:46 AM

He could’ve just been with men and avoided all this drama.

by Anonymousreply 226March 18, 2018 11:49 AM

after Resse's new interview I believe the girlfriend

by Anonymousreply 227March 18, 2018 12:14 PM

[quote]He could’ve just been with men and avoided all this drama.

And most men wouldn't have minded if Ryan got a little rough with them!

by Anonymousreply 228March 18, 2018 1:45 PM

He looks like a psychotic otter.

by Anonymousreply 229March 18, 2018 8:17 PM

Posters saying Ryan looks too good to be a drug user are extremely naive. 40 plus year old clubbers, six-packed gogo boys etc ingest industrial amounts of drugs weekly and look like the guys who have drooling threads devoted to them here.

by Anonymousreply 230March 18, 2018 10:16 PM

he's guilty

by Anonymousreply 231January 12, 2020 10:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!