Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mario Lopez Assaulted at Las Vegas Spa

Happened post workout while leaving the bathroom... So many questions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89January 4, 2018 2:17 AM

Shower hookup gone wrong. It happens.

by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2017 7:25 AM

Mouth-to-dick?

by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2017 7:27 AM

Surveillance video from the spa has surfaced!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2017 7:37 AM

Sometimes it's hard to see in the steam room. Just brush his hand away if he's not your type.

by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2017 7:38 AM

[quote]So many questions.

There is no question! I wish I could have warned Mr. Lopez that public restrooms and locker rooms abound with unsavory types; rogues, scoundrels, and hoodlums!

by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2017 8:02 AM

Sounds like somebody pulled out before seeding Mario's musky hole.

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2017 8:36 AM

But it wasn't [italic]assault[/italic] assault.

by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2017 8:49 AM

Couldn't Mario afford a better spa than the one at Planet Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2017 9:43 AM

if he is still breathing he wasn't assaulted enough

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2017 9:46 AM

Las Vegas is trash

by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2017 11:23 AM

This is always happening to me too!

by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2017 11:34 AM

And me!

by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2017 11:55 AM

Didn't Mario rape some girl a few years ago?

by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2017 12:00 PM

Mario needs to report it to the police. Male rape is a serious offense.

by Anonymousreply 14September 18, 2017 12:06 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2017 12:13 PM

Another Trump supporter triggered by having to share the air with a wealthy Mexican?

by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2017 12:17 PM

What R10 said.

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2017 12:36 PM

@r15. Travolta must be a sex addict. The idea of Travolta having to assault anyone for sex is tragic. He was sooo beautiful in his youth; he should have got enough f*cking to last a lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2017 4:51 PM

He is looking to plasticky now. Too much work.

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2017 4:55 PM

[quote] Mario needs to report it to the police. Male rape is a serious offense.

I'm on it!

Mario, show me on this doll where the bad man touched you.

by Anonymousreply 20September 18, 2017 4:56 PM

[quote]Mario, pretend to be this doll and I'll try to guess where the bad man touched you... with my hands.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2017 5:01 PM

Mario Lopez was accused of sexual assault himself TWICE during "Saved by the Bell" though they tried to hush it up since it could harm the show. Dustin Diamond said he was known for being quite sexually aggressive with the girls on set.

by Anonymousreply 22September 18, 2017 5:02 PM

MARIO HAS SPOKEN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 19, 2017 1:38 AM

Bad link, my B...

But Alas, MARIO HAS SPOKEN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 19, 2017 1:41 AM

his face looks like he was indeed freshly slapped!

by Anonymousreply 25September 19, 2017 1:53 AM

[quote]“He started to get hostile [when he saw the phone on a selfie stick I had shoved through the glory hole. I mean, who doesn't want to see what's on the other side? It's human nature.]" Lopez continued. “One of the employees [some might call it the partition containing the glory hole] stepped [figuratively] in between us to kind of calm him down. I dropped my phone [when he grabbed it off of the selfie stick]. At that point I just said, ‘Let me get my phone and get out of here' [as I tried to pull my pants back up while scrambling on the floor, reaching blindly for my phone]. He heard that, [stomped on my hand], picked it up and threw it against the wall as hard as he could. It smashed. Now I’m really upset [and my erection had returned with a vengeance. Like, seriously, dude?]. But I managed to contain myself [in my pants]. I showed restraint.”

There. Fixted!

by Anonymousreply 26September 19, 2017 2:00 AM

He used to work out at Equinox in NYC when he was in A CHORUS LINE. Didn't see any funny business at all, just him getting dressed like any other guy at the end of a workout. DLers, consider this firsthand verificatia of sizemeat. Big, healthy cock on that guy, enough to catch your eye and think 'that's a big one', and I only saw a decent glimpse of it when it was soft.

by Anonymousreply 27September 19, 2017 2:11 AM

Lol r26

by Anonymousreply 28September 19, 2017 2:17 AM

I'd love to suck on Mario's big fat dick.

by Anonymousreply 29September 19, 2017 2:23 AM

R27 = Mario's wife.

by Anonymousreply 30September 19, 2017 2:28 AM

The straight defense on this thread arrived a little prematurely.

by Anonymousreply 31September 19, 2017 3:09 AM

[quote] He used to work out at Equinox in NYC when he was in A CHORUS LINE. Didn't see any funny business at all, just him getting dressed like any other guy at the end of a workout. DLers, consider this firsthand verificatia of sizemeat. Big, healthy cock on that guy, enough to catch your eye and think 'that's a big one', and I only saw a decent glimpse of it when it was soft.

R27 Where have you been all these years on the threads discussing Mario's penis at length (pun intended). TELL US MORE! PLEASE!!

by Anonymousreply 32September 19, 2017 4:39 AM

R32 I am actually a longtime DL reader, since just before 9/11, who remembers the era of cak graxy and who stole the frosting, Red Dragon cheese, why are straight me so stupid. I remember when real gossip was in the Broadway threads from Gypsy Robe Me. I used to post a lot more but now mainly I just read. There's nothing more to tell other than what I posted above. He'd worked out between shows on a two-show day (Saturday IIRC) and I got a decent glimpse of his cock as he was getting dressed, that's it. It was in the locker part of the locker room, not the showers or sauna. I will say this: he didn't do the towel dance to hide it, nor was he trying to show it off or solicit any kind of attention. He was just getting dressed.

by Anonymousreply 33September 19, 2017 1:00 PM

I mean we have seen the Mario's dick several time through pants, it looks respectable but not especially big.

by Anonymousreply 34September 19, 2017 1:02 PM

[quote]The straight defense on this thread arrived a little prematurely.

Who knows is he has slept with men as well, but he definitely isn't gay. Like I said, sexual assault charges of his antics go way back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 19, 2017 1:10 PM

[quote] Speaking of treats for the gays, I know someone who knows someone who sees Mario Lopez regularly work out at Equinox. (Yes, I know people in low places.) Apparently the Saved by the Schlong—I mean, Saved by the Bell—star sports one singular sensation. Says the source: “Mario is more blessed than he deserves to be. Basically, he’s hung like a horse, and he doesn’t feel shy about whipping off that towel in the locker room to show it!” Yum. No wonder Mario’s Dancing With the Stars partner never got too close! (Alternate joke: Some say he pings, but I say he pingas.)

Apparently R27 isn't the only one to see Mario's considerable sausage on display at the Equinox back in the day according to this Michael Musto Village Voice piece. I was clearly working out at the wrong gym!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 19, 2017 1:16 PM

For years before I knew his name, I thoght he was of South Pacific descent.

Same as Phoebe Cates, who i later found out is Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 37September 19, 2017 1:21 PM

[quote] I mean we have seen the Mario's dick several time through pants, it looks respectable

R34 you mean like in this pic? Up Close is the perfect caption for that magazine, as I'm sure many would want to get up close and personal with that!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 19, 2017 1:31 PM

The Destruction of Lopez

by Anonymousreply 39September 19, 2017 4:37 PM

Another article discussing Domi's sweet cakes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 19, 2017 4:56 PM

^wrong thread, obviously. Mea culpa

by Anonymousreply 41September 19, 2017 4:58 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 19, 2017 5:45 PM

R33 in an era of sensationalism and fake news, thanks for the solid, reliable reporting. I hope you remember your first hand sighting of Mario's manhood forever. Lucky you!

by Anonymousreply 43September 19, 2017 10:35 PM

He's not aging well. He's becoming a caricature of his former self.

by Anonymousreply 44September 19, 2017 11:03 PM

Mario is going dark for the next 5 days. How will we survive?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 24, 2017 3:49 AM

I am half asleep and thought this thread was about Mario Cantone. I couldn't figure out with big deal was. Now I get it.

by Anonymousreply 46September 24, 2017 4:01 AM

"With big deal is" go back to sleep, snoozy.

by Anonymousreply 47September 24, 2017 4:06 AM

This wouldn't have happened if Dorothy Zbornak had been around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 24, 2017 4:13 AM

Friendly fire incident?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 24, 2017 4:27 AM

[quote] For years before I knew his name, I thought he was of South Pacific descent. Same as Phoebe Cates, who i later found out is Jewish

Phoebe Cates father is Jewish. Her mother is Chinese-Filipino and Russian

by Anonymousreply 50September 24, 2017 4:36 AM

Pussy.

by Anonymousreply 51September 24, 2017 4:58 AM

God you gays are supposed to know the gossip. Lainey Gossip at her now defunct SmutSmoiree LAINEY CONFIRMED IT WAS MARIO! deal with it , you non having gossips!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 24, 2017 5:35 AM

What r44 said.

by Anonymousreply 53September 24, 2017 8:51 AM

hmmm bump

by Anonymousreply 54October 5, 2017 5:38 AM

Probably his ex wife.

Payback time..........

by Anonymousreply 55October 5, 2017 5:45 AM

The fact that he's a Republican is a turn off.

He even appeared on Mike Huckabee's show.

by Anonymousreply 56October 5, 2017 5:46 AM

Is....is...is his face getting HUGE or is it just me?

by Anonymousreply 57October 5, 2017 5:51 AM

r22, which always compounded my suspicion that he is a self-loathing closet case. They are usually OTT aggressive pussyhounds. Always found him completely sexless, actually.

Does he wear make-up all the time, or just for public events like in OP's picture?

by Anonymousreply 58October 5, 2017 6:17 AM

Hey guys, I am all man ... 100% heterosexual man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 5, 2017 6:22 AM

He doesn't backup to the cloud because he doesn't want those DICK pics leaking!

by Anonymousreply 60October 5, 2017 7:04 AM

^ of COURSE!

by Anonymousreply 61October 5, 2017 1:47 PM

R60 we can only hope that one day dick pics of his will be leaked. The day DL will crash and shutdown!

by Anonymousreply 62October 6, 2017 3:36 AM

Is Lopez really that popular here, R62?

by Anonymousreply 63October 6, 2017 5:40 AM

The face is preserved but the neck is aging.

by Anonymousreply 64October 6, 2017 10:03 AM

Caeser's Palace spa is hot

by Anonymousreply 65October 6, 2017 11:24 AM

R63 Maybe not now, but 10 years ago he used to be the talk of the town on DL. Before he had his gig at Extra and was married with kids, he used to be tabloid fodder. On about a weekly basis, he would tip off the paps to his whereabouts and would be photographed running or biking going commando in thin mesh shorts with his big dick and balls bouncing and swinging all over the place. He also used to frequently hit the beach in white trunks that became see through when wet. He had DLers foaming at the mouth. Those were the days.

by Anonymousreply 66October 6, 2017 11:35 AM

OP's picture is what I can't get over, I have always thought he was a good looking guy but it is not aging well.

by Anonymousreply 67October 6, 2017 1:57 PM

Is he Demi Moore's sister?

by Anonymousreply 68October 6, 2017 2:08 PM

R67 Have you seen the average 43 year old guy? His face looks a bit off in the OP but he's definitely better than most

by Anonymousreply 69October 6, 2017 2:10 PM

Talk about a click-bait headline!

by Anonymousreply 70October 6, 2017 2:12 PM

"Mario Lopez' Ass Salted at Las Vegas Spa" would be more fap-worthy.

by Anonymousreply 71October 6, 2017 3:32 PM

Bounce, bounce, bounce!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 7, 2017 11:15 AM

Never trusted him. He's very "rapey".

by Anonymousreply 73October 8, 2017 2:29 AM

R73 He can rape me anytime he wants.

by Anonymousreply 74October 8, 2017 2:37 AM

As his career fades, which means as his looks fade, the GOP will court him to run for office. He'll be another Republican far right whore, to remain relevant.

I never could stand that asshole. He's a lousy actor and a publicity whore. He's so repulsive....

by Anonymousreply 75October 8, 2017 2:43 AM

R33 did he put on underwear or was he letting that noodle swing free? How big were his balls? Do tell!

by Anonymousreply 76January 1, 2018 9:49 PM

Mario Lopez raped somebody and NBC covered it up

by Anonymousreply 77January 1, 2018 10:04 PM

The only reason he was assaulted was because he hit on a straight guy in the locker room, and the guy wasnt having it.

by Anonymousreply 78January 1, 2018 10:06 PM

R75, don't be a bump bitch if there's nothing new going on.

by Anonymousreply 79January 1, 2018 10:14 PM

How has he remain exempt from the recent perv expulsion? He comes off as this wholesome, friendly guy but it’s a facade. I doubt the girls he raped during Saved by the Bell are his only victims.

by Anonymousreply 80January 1, 2018 10:22 PM

[quote]Another Trump supporter triggered by having to share the air with a wealthy Mexican?

That was my initial thought too, minus the wealthy part because how many people know who Mario Lopez is?

[quote]The fact that he's a Republican is a turn off. He even appeared on Mike Huckabee's show.

Yikes.

From R24's link:

[quote]“Well, let me clear it up. I wasn’t assaulted — my phone was assaulted,” he continued. “By the way, I would rather have been personally assaulted than my phone. It wouldn’t have been as inconvenient! My gosh, I had to go to Caesar’s Palace and get a new phone. It wasn’t backed up on iCloud — the whole thing is a nightmare dealing with it, in that sense.”

My gosh!

by Anonymousreply 81January 1, 2018 10:22 PM

R80 Because nobody cares about him. If he were in a popular show airing now then we'd see some grumbling going on. But as of 2017 the only thing of note he had going on was that dumbass Candy Crush show.

by Anonymousreply 82January 1, 2018 10:30 PM

He's getting fleshy in the face and his eyes are getting squinty. He'll look like Don Lemon soon.

by Anonymousreply 83January 1, 2018 10:39 PM

Running spandex bulge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84January 3, 2018 3:38 PM

[quote]“Well, let me clear it up. I wasn’t assaulted — my phone was assaulted,” he continued. “By the way, I would rather have been personally assaulted than my phone. It wouldn’t have been as inconvenient! My gosh, I had to go to Caesar’s Palace and get a new phone. It wasn’t backed up on iCloud — the whole thing is a nightmare dealing with it, in that sense.”

"Oh, that—I am SO embarrassed! I fell getting on the bus and hit my eye on the fare box. Well, I felt like a DAMN FOOL!"

by Anonymousreply 85January 3, 2018 3:55 PM

Funny how he's right-wing while the left has the likes of Ed Asner and Michael Moore.

by Anonymousreply 86January 3, 2018 4:08 PM

Pobrecita.

by Anonymousreply 87January 3, 2018 7:38 PM

R33 = misshelenbedd

by Anonymousreply 88January 3, 2018 8:03 PM

R27 I hope you cherish that moment forever. Never forget!

by Anonymousreply 89January 4, 2018 2:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!