Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Days of Our Lives' Kristian Alfonso Not Happy With All The Politics At The Emmys

Seriously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 29, 2018 10:22 PM

Eat a dick, Ho Brady!

by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2017 4:58 AM

lmao.

by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2017 4:59 AM

Princess Gina would never!

by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2017 4:59 AM

Republicunt?

by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2017 5:03 AM

She got triggered!

by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2017 5:04 AM

I don't know who she is and I didn't watch the Emmy's but I am sick of Trump being the center of attention all the time. It's what he wants. Negative attention or positive, he basks in it. I'll be paying more attention when he and his scum family go on trial.

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2017 5:09 AM

Chandler will deal with her tomorrow morning on set.

by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2017 5:09 AM

Fancy Face knows how to get people fired. Colbert better watch his back.

by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2017 5:15 AM

She's a deplorable isn't she?

Why are so many soap stars Repugs?

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2017 5:19 AM

Booo hooo

by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2017 5:40 AM

Look at all of the stupid, old white frau-cunts who agree her on her Twitter?

Are all of these old bitches really this fucking stupid? I thought the Deplorables "hated Liberal Hollywood.". WTF are they are at home watching the Emmy's then?

by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2017 5:47 AM

Anorexic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2017 5:49 AM

Her DOOL fans may as well be eating the corn out her shit. That's how far up her ass they are.

by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2017 5:55 AM

Does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 14September 18, 2017 6:07 AM

R9 because they're rich enough to be In the top tax bracket but not so rich that they don't care if they have to pay a little more.

Oh and they're also generally dumb trash.

by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2017 6:13 AM

I didn't watch the Emmys, and I consider Hope nearly as scabrous as Princess Chick Filet, but c'mon, isn't everyone sick of Hearing About Trump All The Fucking Time, No Matter Who You Are Or Where You Are?

by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2017 6:18 AM

r16 I am sick of hearing about Trump too. But this is the Emmys, with a (mostly) group of Liberals and Colbert as host.

What did she expect? Hugh Jackman musical numbers?

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2017 6:22 AM

She and Missy Reeves, the chikfilet who commited adultery and defiled her Christian marriage just want to make America grate as much as they do on my nerves.

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2017 6:24 AM

R17 Exactly, Colbert's main shtick has been political satire for only the last 20 years! And this ain't the so-boring-no-one-wanna-watch Daytime Emmys.

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2017 6:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 18, 2017 6:42 AM

R11, the majority of America agrees with her, which is why Democrats don't win elections.

by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2017 6:48 AM

Kristian is VERY pro-gay. Don't lump her in with Missy.

by Anonymousreply 22September 18, 2017 6:50 AM

R21 In your dreams.

by Anonymousreply 23September 18, 2017 6:51 AM

Well, this is what Felicity Huffman said yesterday at a Pre-Emmy party:

Huffman broke away to grab a drink at the bar. She laughed that her Emmys prep includes going on a diet two weeks ago and then breaking it a day later. On Sunday she hopes there’s a focus on the work.

“I don’t think it should be a political show. I don’t think people look to awards shows to either be confirmed in their politics or challenged in their politics,” Huffman said. “I think it’s a misuse of power. It’s not what we’re there to do.”

I think some stars just don't like to focus on politics. It doesn't necessarily mean they are conservative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 18, 2017 6:52 AM

There are SOOO many Republicans in daytime (at least compared to the rest of the entertainment industry), and it's mainly because of the blue-collar ethics and principles involved. There are many, many more who ARE but won't say anything at all....

by Anonymousreply 25September 18, 2017 6:59 AM

[quote] There are SOOO many Republicans in daytime (at least compared to the rest of the entertainment industry), and it's mainly because of the blue-collar ethics and principles involved.

LOL! Corporate, tax-cuts for the rich 1% are the exact antithesis to "blue-collar ethics and principles!"

What a bunch of idiots Fox News has made you all out to be!

by Anonymousreply 26September 18, 2017 7:06 AM

WAIT! WHO?

by Anonymousreply 27September 18, 2017 7:09 AM

R24 Yeah, an award show should be a parade of vapid celebs all dressed up fancy to pat themselves in the backs. Who wanna watch that shit?

by Anonymousreply 28September 18, 2017 7:13 AM

But I thought Deplorables hate Hollywood?

Why would they feel triggered by watching the Emmy's?

by Anonymousreply 29September 18, 2017 7:22 AM

By watching the Emmy's what, R29?

And why capitalize "deplorables"? They don't deserve a capital letter.

by Anonymousreply 30September 18, 2017 7:23 AM

Welcome to America Kristin! Get over yourself. Our President sucks!

by Anonymousreply 31September 18, 2017 7:30 AM

judi rhoades‏ @msjudi427 1h1 hour ago Replying to @kristianalfonso

The only drama I want in my life is in Salem!

by Anonymousreply 32September 18, 2017 7:43 AM

R32 As Frau as a Frau gets.

by Anonymousreply 33September 18, 2017 7:46 AM

R32 Judi could have been any one of the Fraus in this clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 18, 2017 9:03 AM

This is almost as powerful as Dee Hall's infamous red ribbon letter...almost...

by Anonymousreply 35September 18, 2017 9:09 AM

R35 It's not even in the same league... KA got in one measly Twitter soundbite... Dee wrote a whole freaking letter!

by Anonymousreply 36September 18, 2017 9:16 AM

Peter Reckell got away from her stinky pussy!

by Anonymousreply 37September 18, 2017 10:34 AM

She's just pissed that the Daytime Emmy's are not televised anymore.

by Anonymousreply 38September 18, 2017 12:27 PM

I think someone above said it best. There are more republican actors in daytime because of economics. It's the same way that most actors who are admittedly republican tend to be the non A-listers who aren't making $20 million a picture. Now, I'm not sure what KA's politics are and I'm not mad about any actor who chooses not to discuss their politics. However, some actors feel strongly that silence is somehow a tacit endorsement of Trump. It's a slippery slope for public figures who want broad appeal.

by Anonymousreply 39September 18, 2017 1:03 PM

I agree with her. I'm a liberal Democrat and I absolutely loathe trump, but I don't want to watch a bunch of celebs talk about trump the entire award ceremony. Can't we just have one nice thing without trump ruining it?

I tweeted this type of response to her and she replied back, "Exactly .Thank You ;) that's all I was saying ;) "

by Anonymousreply 40September 18, 2017 3:59 PM

R40 I'm the same, and have no problem with her comment. There are times when I just don't want to think about "him" and yearn for a Trump-free zone.

by Anonymousreply 41September 18, 2017 9:20 PM

Silence=normalizing

by Anonymousreply 42September 18, 2017 9:29 PM

[quote] Now, I'm not sure what KA's politics are and I'm not mad about any actor who chooses not to discuss their politic.

I don't know what her politics are either, but she participated in the NOH8 campaign and was always part of Spirit Day when Days was celebrating it there for a few years. Also, campaign contribution databases show that her current husband and oldest stepson (whom she is close to and is now old enough to vote himself) both gave money to BERNIE SANDERS campaign.

by Anonymousreply 43September 18, 2017 10:32 PM

She's probably one of those apolitical Americans who didn't vote and probably doesn't watch the news and wonders what all the fuss is about but Trump seems like an ok guy to her but she likes gays too. This country is filled with those.

by Anonymousreply 44September 18, 2017 10:40 PM

She's jealous because Ari's pussy got grabbed and not hers.

by Anonymousreply 45September 18, 2017 10:56 PM

SNL, Alec Baldwin, Melissa McCarthy, Kate McKinnon et all were nominees and basically for all the Trump, Spicer, Clinton lampooning last season. How anyone could not see this coming is completely ridiculous and points up how too many in our society simply want to bury their heads in the sand.

by Anonymousreply 46September 18, 2017 11:37 PM

Didn't Osama's crazy ex wife claim she was a racist?

by Anonymousreply 47September 22, 2017 12:11 PM

R47 From what I've heard she became pretty tight with T-Boz, since her gigs on Days and was showing up at her sickle cell anemia fundraisers.

by Anonymousreply 48September 23, 2017 5:36 AM

I agree with her. Thank those who helped you to get your win & leave.

by Anonymousreply 49September 23, 2017 5:40 AM

by Anonymousreply 50April 29, 2018 10:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!