Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Angelina Jolie dressing her daughter Vivienne like a tom boy lately

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 7, 2018 3:43 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2017 12:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2017 12:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2017 12:57 PM

She wants them to look ugly this way the adopted ones look better in comparison. It's her white guilt manifesting itself. This little girl already looks mentally damaged.

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2017 1:00 PM

Not defending the psycho that is Jolie but I can't see what's so 'tom boy' about a t shirt or even a blazer really. Is anything less than a pink sparkly dress considered masculine these days?

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2017 1:06 PM

How many threads are you going to make on this OP? Maybe she likes sharks, maybe she doesn't want to wear a dress, is it really that big of a deal?

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2017 1:08 PM

If the kid chooses to dress according to socially conforming criteria or like a 3-toed sloth, what business is it of anyone's?

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2017 1:21 PM

^^^ what is it anyone's business?^^^^

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2017 1:22 PM

Because she's jealous AF of the two bio girls, knowing they're going to be stunning. She doesn't want the competition. The black girl isn't going to be any so she gets to dress as a girl. AJ is a psycho bitch.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2017 2:27 PM

The kid's more than old enough to pick out her own clothes, OP. The bigger question is why you're such a women hating asshole who can't help raising a stink about completely unimportant subjects.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2017 2:29 PM

I dunno, but did someone sock that poor kid in the face!?

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2017 3:23 PM

Someone call CPS.

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2017 4:05 PM

Maddox never disappoints does he? He manages to look more mental and dangerous every time I see him.

Z and the Asian girl do look happy.

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2017 4:14 PM

I think Pax is the one who is scary. He's the one with the most baggage, I think he was a street urchin. Maddox was very young when they got him.

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2017 4:26 PM

WTF cares what little kids wear?

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2017 5:12 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2017 2:08 PM

All part of the vogue for showing how incredibly progressive you are. Look how cool I am with my girl wanting to be a boy. I'm awesome.

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2017 2:16 PM

I have to admit, I see a trend. I don't care what the kids wear but it sure looks very conscious. If it were just Shiloh, I'd accept it as her own style and choice of dress. But now Vivienne too? Too coincidental. AJ is projecting onto her biological daughters. She's a sick fuck, that woman. If Brad had any sense, he'd tried to get those kids away from her as much as possible.

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2017 2:24 PM

Oh for fuck's sake. Are you posting from 1950s Amish country? First of all, there's a massive difference between being a tomboy which is VERY NORMAL AND COMMON, and pushing a (trans) agenda. Secondly, t-shirts are not even necessarily "tomboy" wear. Try to leave mother's basement once in awhile and see what the kids are wearing now. Thirdly, maybe she just lets the children wear whatever the fuck they want. She could be dressing her kids like junior hookers...would that make you feel better?

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2017 2:38 PM

Because Angelina repressed her own bull dyke nature to become a big A list movie star. Now she's living vicariously through Vivienne.

by Anonymousreply 20September 18, 2017 3:40 PM

All the children look damaged and miserable. And Maddox looks like a very creepy sexual deviant. He makes my skin crawl.

by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2017 3:46 PM

How would you dress your theoretical daughter of that age? A big satin bow on her head or something? Something Shirley Temple-esque? Genuinely curious. Please describe how you would dress Vivienne, assuming Vivienne doesn't have any say in what she wears.

Angelina is crazy and I fee bad for the kids, but I don't see anything too crazy about how Vivienne is dressed.

by Anonymousreply 22September 18, 2017 4:00 PM

The daily stuff I don't care about, i.e. trips to Target in tee shirts are nothing. However, one or two of the pictures above was in semi formal wear; vests or blazers and slacks. The other girls were wearing semi formal dresses. Shiloh and Vivienne stick out dressed the same as the boys in obviously boys' clothes. It's not like it's girls clothes made to look like boys. And to answer any question, I'd dress my theoretical daughter in a dress or at least girl pants and a top for an occasion. Girls really have more choices than boys when it comes to clothes since they can wear dresses or pants. And someone with AJ's name could request any style haute couture and get it with ease. These pictures do not come off as being done without thought, like this is what everyone wanted to wear and it's cool. It screams 'look at MEEEeeeeee and my KEEEEds!'

The maligned Messrs NPH don't have a problem with wardrobe for their kids, most specifically Harper. Why does AJ have such a problem with dressing hers? And it's absolutely enigmatic why it's only the bio girls. I guess I should expect to seen Knox turn up at the next event in a dress and little heels. Is he too young to be measured for a kaftan?

by Anonymousreply 23September 18, 2017 5:26 PM

R22 Most little girls start picking their own clothes out by the time they are 2 1/2 or so. I couldn't get my toddler daughter to wear anything she didn't like...she made her own clothing choices, good or bad on her own

by Anonymousreply 24September 18, 2017 6:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 5, 2018 3:21 PM

Any reason you bumped this old anti-trans thread r25, other than just trolling?

by Anonymousreply 26April 5, 2018 3:28 PM

I agree with R9 completely. It is highly unlikely she has two trans daughters. Angie is well- known as a master- manipulator of her media image, and what is sad is that her childrens' identities are now wrapped up in it. One would hardly know (even the children themselves) what is the authentic gender/identity of each child. I really think Angie has a terrible personality disorder and is developing her kids in it. Tragic.

by Anonymousreply 27April 5, 2018 3:42 PM

Dressing like the other sex, while clearly a trend among celebrity parents and kids, is one thing. What remains to be seen is if these celeb parents try to trans their kids in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 28April 5, 2018 3:55 PM

Angelina is right at the lip of being a former celebrity and she knows it. She's toxic in Hollywood.

Who knows, maybe Netflix will continue to make the earnest, self-important bores she makes.

by Anonymousreply 29April 5, 2018 3:58 PM

Why is it in every photo of those children, there are either bandages or casts? Sure kids get hurt sometimes, but constantly??? AJ is forcing the bios to dress like boys because she knows they will be the truly beautiful in that family and won't need hoards of plastic surgery to get there either. That Maddox is one ugly MFER! Scary AF too.

by Anonymousreply 30April 5, 2018 4:00 PM

R9 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 31April 5, 2018 4:31 PM

Who said she is forcing them to wear anything? The aren't toddlers, they are old enough to pick out their own clothes. You guys are just look for things to complain about.

by Anonymousreply 32April 5, 2018 4:33 PM

r22 word.... at that age they pick their outfits, not the adults in the house

by Anonymousreply 33April 5, 2018 4:38 PM

[quote] Because she's jealous AF of the two bio girls, knowing they're going to be stunning.

I agree with you that she is going to be jealous of any attention they may get. But it won't be because they are stunning. The bio kids are unfortunate looking. The boy (who is actually a real boy) looks special

by Anonymousreply 34April 5, 2018 4:43 PM

Maybe she's just doing it to piss off her conservative Midwestern ex-in-laws.

If so, I approve.

by Anonymousreply 35April 5, 2018 4:50 PM

R33 not necessarily. If either girl is anything less than a headstrong rebel she could easily be coerced in wearing things that either Mommy or Daddy approve or encourage, as a way to feel secure & loved. Some little girls who are shy, socially-awkward or passive & agreeable May continue to wear clothes picked out or bought for them throughout gradeschool, or stick to school uniform for all seasons. There’s also risk-averse, victimised or autistic girls who may behave similarly.

Not all children and not all little girls are born strong enough to resist creepy overbearing parenting either, unfortunately; and if there’s covert abuse or power-trips in the mix, the child in question may not have the chance or the confidence in herself to develop a full identity until much later (HS or College). This T nonsense doesn’t help.

I can see Shiloh going her own way and insisting on her own nonconformist attire, she seems to be like Brad in that respect. Idk about Vivienne, though...

by Anonymousreply 36April 5, 2018 5:05 PM

Someone has to have the inside deets on this mess. Fess up!

by Anonymousreply 37April 5, 2018 5:08 PM

They're a very weird family, even with Brad. The only kid that seems somewhat normal is the adopted girl. The rest are going to be various shades of screwed up for sure. As for the kids picking out their own clothes, ha! Shiloh wasn't old enough to dress herself when she starting wearing male attire. Angelina seems very controlling. Look at how those kids turned on Brad. The teens have no social media, which I'm sure she ordered. She has kept them in a bubble and seems like a Svengali. Maddox will be 18 next year, is he still going to be with her constantly? What 16 yr old goes everywhere with their mom? So people talking about their kids picking out their own clothes blah blah.. give me a break. This isn't your basic ass family. So why she started dressing the other girl like a boy suddenly is a mystery.

I don't get why so much of Hollywood has cross dressing children. Actually, it's usually the California based celebs.

by Anonymousreply 38April 5, 2018 5:47 PM

Children don't arrive at the concept of self-multilation themselves. It's the parents.

by Anonymousreply 39April 5, 2018 5:49 PM

Which one of the kids will write the vicious tell-all in 20 years? My money is on Vivienne.

by Anonymousreply 40April 5, 2018 8:06 PM

I think Zahara is gorgeous. She’s tall and naturally slim and has very beautiful eyes.

by Anonymousreply 41April 5, 2018 9:12 PM

Must be sad to be one of the unattractive brown children.

by Anonymousreply 42April 6, 2018 12:45 PM

I do not understand why people say Vivienne will grow up to be gorgeous. Is it just because she’s blonde and white? She has a squashed little face.

Zahara is very individual and beautiful looking. Give her an Instagram account at 16 and she’d be famous.

The only kid she might be - MIGHT BE - better looking than is mommy’s favorite Maddox.

by Anonymousreply 43April 6, 2018 7:42 PM

It's so good of Jolie to bring her kids into the spotlight, and get the whole world discussing their looks, their sexuality, and their gender orientation. That's exactly what a developing teen needs, in order to grow up into a sane and healthy adult!

Yes, I'm kidding.

by Anonymousreply 44April 7, 2018 3:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!