Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET to Seth Green?

Well? Did he take his money from films, Family Guy, and Robot Chicken and go hide in a cave somewhere? I'm worried about little Scott Evil!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 4, 2020 7:39 AM

Well, he's STILL doing Family Guy, has done some guest spots on other shows like Bob's Burgers and American Dad and a few other things like that.

I love him and think he's great. I wish he had an in-front-of-the-camera live sitcom or show he was in. Loved him in Buffy.

by Anonymousreply 1August 31, 2017 1:52 AM

Closet. Not a good voice artist you always can tell it's him.

by Anonymousreply 2August 31, 2017 1:54 AM

He was "Howard the Duck" in the Guardians of the Galaxy movies, and I had no idea.

by Anonymousreply 3August 31, 2017 2:00 AM

But he does that thing that homosexualists do? You know, where the man goes up in the man?

by Anonymousreply 4August 31, 2017 2:00 AM

He's directing a movie starring his bff Mac Culkin

by Anonymousreply 5August 31, 2017 2:02 AM

Culkin cannot act. Never could. He needs to go away.

by Anonymousreply 6August 31, 2017 2:04 AM

Heard from many in Hollywood that his episode on Punk'd actually ended his "big" career. He came off a snake and untrustworthy when he was going to leave the poker game without warning people who genuinely were his close friends. Or even trying to warn them.

by Anonymousreply 7August 31, 2017 2:05 AM

R7, I have no idea what you're talking about... tell me more. What happened, what was that episode?

by Anonymousreply 8August 31, 2017 2:07 AM

R2 seems to think that an unrecognizable voice artist is what succeed in the business.

R2 is a pretentious, uninformed lummox.

by Anonymousreply 9August 31, 2017 2:17 AM

He's ok in a bonehead comedy setting, playing variations on himself in the same vein as Jack Black and others of that ilk. No-one is calling him a genius but he can do enough to elicit a chuckle or raise a brow. Maybe there's less call for that these days..

His lech Amish character in SEX DRIVE was the second funniest and most fucked-up element of the entire movie (behind James Marsden as the homophobe closet-case). Green is friends with Clark Duke seemingly and they have strong chemistry, not sure why they don't work together more.

What weirds me out more than his career trajectory is that his face & voice don't age. And to those saying his voice is too distinctive; to me it sounds identical to another actor and I can't place whose...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 5, 2017 10:59 PM

I think he’s hot. Top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 11November 5, 2017 11:03 PM

The Real Reason We Don't Hear From Seth Green Anymore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 5, 2017 11:12 PM

He was on some show called "Dads" about two years ago. Forget which network it was on, but it was one of those shows that looked really good on paper, but fell apart in the execution. Forget who else was in it, but I do remember it was a good cast and being disappointed it was so bad.

by Anonymousreply 13November 5, 2017 11:18 PM

He was never going to be a big star. To be blunt: He's a redheaded midget. No one wants to see a movie where the actresses tower over the actor.

by Anonymousreply 14November 5, 2017 11:25 PM

Him and Triple H, Seth get picked up like a feather at the end and perches on Triple H’s shoulder.

Hottest thing in wrestling in years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 5, 2017 11:59 PM

R13 Giovanni Ribisi, Peter Riegert, Martin Mull, Vanessa Lachey, Brenda Song. It was on Fox. And also from Seth MacFarlane.

by Anonymousreply 16November 6, 2017 12:49 AM

It's amazing his film career lasted as long as it did, given how strange he looks as a fun-sized ginger.

by Anonymousreply 17November 6, 2017 12:58 AM

[quote]To be blunt: He's a redheaded midget.

He really is tiny. Not only short, but very skinny.

by Anonymousreply 18November 6, 2017 1:00 AM

Remember this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 6, 2017 1:00 AM

He's married to a female model from Memphis and is around town sometimes. Kind of standoffish, I hear.

by Anonymousreply 20November 6, 2017 2:00 AM

Wife

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 6, 2017 2:02 AM

Thanks R16-- all coming back to me now. Mull, Reigart, Ribisi are all awesome and Macfarlane is usually pretty funny.

But the show was lame AF

Like that year's "Apartment 7JKL"

by Anonymousreply 22November 6, 2017 2:09 AM

HE SHOULD DO CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER!

by Anonymousreply 23November 6, 2017 2:29 AM

Yeah the chick he's married to is WAY too hot for him. Something a bit fishy going on there (of course what I mean is, nothing "fishy" at all is going on).

by Anonymousreply 24November 6, 2017 2:50 AM

That kid was so damn good in Woody Allen's "Radio Days".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 6, 2017 2:59 AM

[quote]He was never going to be a big star. To be blunt: He's a redheaded midget. No one wants to see a movie where the actresses tower over the actor.

And yet he makes more a month in residuals than you do in ten years.

by Anonymousreply 26November 6, 2017 3:28 AM

I loved that dancing scene between Seth and Mac in the film, "Party Monster".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 6, 2017 4:36 AM

[quote] Yeah the chick he's married to is WAY too hot for him. Something a bit fishy going on there (of course what I mean is, nothing "fishy" at all is going on).

As in she's not actually a fish? Consider how frequently trans jokes appear on [italic]Family Guy[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 28November 6, 2017 6:40 AM

I've told this story on DL a thousand times but I'll do it again. Years ago, a married bi friend on the DL was in Orlando on business. He took out an ad on CL for a bottom. He gets an answer. They meet in the lobby. My friend says "So, what is it you do for a living?" and the guy says "I'm an actor." And my friend says "Oh! Would I have seen you in anything?" And the guy gets PISSED and says "YES!!" It was Seth Green Anyway, they go upstairs. Seth's a total bottom and had a lot of red back hair.

by Anonymousreply 29November 6, 2017 11:18 AM

...and so that's why he got married?

by Anonymousreply 30November 6, 2017 11:23 AM

He was good in “Party Monster” too.

by Anonymousreply 31November 6, 2017 11:29 AM

It seemed like he was everywhere in the late 90s/early 00s. He must have had a great agent.

by Anonymousreply 32August 3, 2020 2:46 PM

Nasty, bitchy little firecrotch closet case. He’s a one note wonder and I’m glad his career has stalled.

by Anonymousreply 33August 3, 2020 4:48 PM

[Quote] It seemed like he was everywhere in the late 90s/early 00s.

That's because he was lol

by Anonymousreply 34August 4, 2020 7:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!