Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Homophobes

Why do so many seem closeted?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 5:08 AM

The only type of homophobe I've ever had trouble with have been closeted gay men. The only ones that harassed me, fired me, threatened me...closeted gay men.

by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2017 3:03 PM

And, women. Closeted gay men and women. Not sure if the women were closeted, however.

by Anonymousreply 2August 27, 2017 3:05 PM

I once had an armoire give me a dirty look

by Anonymousreply 3August 27, 2017 3:15 PM

Because people like to associate those who they view in a negative light with gay men. Most homophobes aren't gay men because 50% of them are women. Most homophobes aren't gay men because most men are straight. Most straight men are NOT completely secure in their masculinity OR sexuality.

This is just as bad as the 'gay men are misogynists" lie.

by Anonymousreply 4August 27, 2017 3:16 PM

Who is that old bull dyke in the video fooling?

by Anonymousreply 5August 27, 2017 3:40 PM

I didn't watch the video. Elsie Wayne was a fucking CUNT. Always loathed her.

by Anonymousreply 6August 27, 2017 3:46 PM

Another gay hating, closeted Canadian politician:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 27, 2017 3:55 PM

i never thought elsie was gay? just a homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 8August 27, 2017 4:04 PM

If you were a gay homophobe, wouldn't you be closeted?

by Anonymousreply 9August 27, 2017 5:14 PM

R7, Brad Trost thought Harper was too leftist.

by Anonymousreply 10August 27, 2017 6:56 PM

Because so many ARE closeted. They attack other people for the thing they can't accept in themselves. This has been established.

by Anonymousreply 11August 27, 2017 9:54 PM

What the hell is that old hag wearing in OP?

by Anonymousreply 12January 5, 2019 1:01 AM

We hate in others what we despise in ourselves.

Outward manifestation of inward self-loathing.

by Anonymousreply 13January 5, 2019 1:04 AM

I’ve always wondered why this issue isn’t brought up more. Not to say that straight homophobes don’t exist (if they do they’re probably jesus freaks), but nearly all of them ping hard. Straight people don’t think about gay people’s sex lives at all.

by Anonymousreply 14January 5, 2019 1:13 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 4:56 AM

Homophobe are usually closeted gay men/dykes. There is a saying, "haters are secret lovers". Why else would you spend so much time on things you hate unless this is what you secretly love. Classic example are Miss Lindsey, Aaron Shock and Paul Ryan.

The classic treatment of homophobia is to find gay men to fuck them or be fucked by them until they admit they love gay sex.

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 5:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!