Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This summer's (2017) crop of CROP CIRCLES in England...and the site that keeps you upto date on where they are.

Blimey! This one is especially fancy!

Have you ever seen one in real life?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 19, 2019 6:09 AM

THIS is the site (@ link)

which one takes your fancy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2017 2:35 PM

& another >>

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2017 2:37 PM

The design at R2 is quite fey.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2017 2:59 PM

I was watching an older episode of "Midsomer Murders," and there was a plotline involving crop circles. Several of the characters said they were made with "board and string." What exactly does that entail?

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2017 3:43 PM

The one in OP's post is stunning!!! Wow!

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2017 3:45 PM

[quote] Several of the characters said they were made with "board and string." What exactly does that entail?

They're idiots.

& how come no one ever sees them being made? It would take days to make them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2017 3:48 PM

I've sat in one in England. It definitely had a vibe.

There was a police helicopter circling overhead the whole time I was there.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2017 3:51 PM

Human made...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2017 4:05 PM

from R8's link >

[quote]Camera shyness. Crop circles have never been recorded being made

Strange.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2017 4:09 PM

Seems like a waste of perfectly good food.

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2017 5:31 PM

Can someone now please produce evidence of crop circles being made? We now have drones and cameras everywhere, at all times. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 11November 18, 2019 2:39 AM

If crop circles are real, it makes me incredibly optimistic about aliens. They aren’t aggressive xenomporphs, they’re extraterrestrial art school students.

by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2019 2:42 AM

This is their “performance art”.

by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2019 2:43 AM

God - where did you dig this one up from?

by Anonymousreply 14November 18, 2019 2:45 AM

R14 I was sortof watching a Mel Gibson movie about a crop circle and it got me thinking.... So, where is the first place one goes if they have a question about life's mysteries? I simply Google's "Datalounge Crop Circles". I just don't understand why one of us hasn't gotten a picture of one being created. The same for Bigfoot, etc.

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2019 3:24 AM

Why are you calling yourself OP, R15?

You are merely R15, NOT OP.

[quote]I just don't understand why one of us hasn't gotten a picture of one being created. The same for Bigfoot, etc.

I know. It's weird. What about the UFOs? Now everyone in the world carries a camera.

by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2019 3:34 AM

You're right OP. I wasn't thinking. Thank you for contributing this topic!

by Anonymousreply 17November 19, 2019 3:09 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 19, 2019 3:58 AM

Holy shit, will you look at this one! I think they got the variations in color by actually cutting some plants down to stems, or scraping away the plants to expose brown dirt.

I have to assume that this field was rented for crop circle art, and that the team didn't just trespass and ruin crops that are someone's livelihood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 19, 2019 6:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!