Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Difficult People Season 3

Did a search didn't find anything....

Anyone watching? Holy Shit what happened to Stockard Channing's face??? She's playing Aunt Bonnie.

Anyone else find Billy E cute?

by Anonymousreply 48January 16, 2018 11:24 AM

New episodes up?

by Anonymousreply 1August 8, 2017 7:28 PM

The first 3 episodes

by Anonymousreply 2August 8, 2017 7:36 PM

Julie did something to her face, too.

by Anonymousreply 3August 9, 2017 1:14 AM

I find Arthur strangely hot. I love the Rachel character.

by Anonymousreply 4August 9, 2017 1:37 AM

It's funny so far.

by Anonymousreply 5August 9, 2017 2:59 AM

[quote]Julie did something to her face

Her face looks thinner in episode one but appears normal again in the second episode, something is off with her hair though, is it a wig?

[quote]I find Arthur strangely hot.

I can't hear his voice without picturing Rusty Venture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 9, 2017 7:41 PM

The ridiculous Matthew and the obnoxious Lola arereally growing on me.

I love how Matthew thinks Lola's in his corner, as if!

The casting director bit is funny, the actress playing her is great.

Nate's coming along as well.

Gabourey...?

by Anonymousreply 7August 9, 2017 7:52 PM

everybody got new faces!!! julie has said on her podcast she has gotten botox and her boobs lifted....do u think she had work done besides botox and weight loss? there is also computer editing that can change how u look..like photoshop...she has also lost at least 40 pounds since last season? and yes it is a wig or clip-in pieces? the top search for her on google is "julie klausner plastic surgery" lolol she looks good tho!!!!!

i love the casting director!!!! she is hilarious. i read on reddit (lol sorry) that gabourey can only do 3 episodes bc of her contract with empire. my favorite so far was the episode where julie had to smile but i loved this week's easy street.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 1, 2017 7:24 AM

Tried to watch. Too shrill.

by Anonymousreply 9September 1, 2017 9:10 AM

Billy Eichner's ridiculous wig is the star of the show.

by Anonymousreply 10September 1, 2017 1:15 PM

This is essentially the Jack and Karen spinoff from "Will & Grace" that we never got.

by Anonymousreply 11September 1, 2017 1:21 PM

i love this show it is hilarious and more people should watch!!

by Anonymousreply 12September 2, 2017 3:35 AM

Julie had really blimped out at the start of season two, but she started losing toward the end of the season.

She'd look great with another 20 off.

by Anonymousreply 13September 3, 2017 1:38 AM

"Ridshadovan: Tell your doctor if you have suicidal thoughts that differ from the suicidal thoughts you experience day to day."

by Anonymousreply 14September 3, 2017 1:40 AM

Andrea Martin kills it as Julie's self-absorbed narcissist mother.

The real horror is that I know some actual NYC women who are exactly like that character.

by Anonymousreply 15September 3, 2017 1:57 AM

The show was OK in the first two seasons but is fucking hilarious now.

I love how they take the piss out of three or four DL-hated celebrities per episode.

"Maggie Gyllenhaal just signed on to the next sequel to 'Hostel': 'Clitorectomy: Third Time's The Harm'"

"Just to warn you: This project comes from a director who makes work that is arguably offensive to women." "Eli Roth?" "No, Woody Allen is doing another Amazon series: It's called 'Manhattan Mini-Storage'."

by Anonymousreply 16September 3, 2017 2:11 AM

Yes, I love how they just don't give a shit about making fun of celebrities. They just did a takedown of Tom Cruise this season.

by Anonymousreply 17September 3, 2017 2:15 AM

lol the Ridshadovan was so good and julie is so skinny!!!

by Anonymousreply 18September 3, 2017 5:42 AM

last night's was good.. Micky Dolenz..patton oswalt... and a pseudo dan harmon (rick and morty creator)...next week looks good too.. only 3 left so sad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 5, 2017 11:51 AM

Jesus Christ, was Hulu finally able to afford a shill for this show?

Enough with the five million fucking posts about Eichner and Klausner and whatever the fuck. He's a fat bewigged fug, she's a chunky faghag, and they're both minor league talents.

ENOUGH.

by Anonymousreply 20September 5, 2017 12:24 PM

It's funnier this season. They NAILED Woody Allen.

by Anonymousreply 21September 5, 2017 2:50 PM

Oh shaddup, R20. Let some of us enjoy something in this horrible world.

Don't like the show, don't read the thread.

by Anonymousreply 22September 5, 2017 4:01 PM

I thought the Woody Allen ep was the weakest so far, and Vanessa Williams was awful.

by Anonymousreply 23September 5, 2017 5:52 PM

R22 be quiet, you tasteless fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 24September 6, 2017 1:56 AM

[20] aww u called her a faghag <3333

by Anonymousreply 25September 6, 2017 9:50 AM

new Billy interview in NYTimes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 8, 2017 1:06 AM

this week was amazing... nocturnal animals spoof... julie's duet with herself!

by Anonymousreply 27September 22, 2017 6:29 AM

season finale tonight :( june june joan!!

by Anonymousreply 28September 26, 2017 1:40 AM

ugh I hated Julie's duet with herself. I really want to like this show, but there's something off about it. None of the characters are likebale, they're all so shrill.

by Anonymousreply 29September 26, 2017 1:55 AM

[r29] really? i am surprised to hear that about the duet. although i am probably just bias bc i kind of related to the black dress julie...etsy julie was annoying though....what didn't you like? i agree the characters are not likable ...

by Anonymousreply 30September 26, 2017 7:55 AM

[r29] i hated the vanessa williams plot 2

by Anonymousreply 31September 26, 2017 7:56 AM

[r23] i agree i didn't care for the vanessa williams. my fav this season i think was cyndjshrejr (where she smiles)...

by Anonymousreply 32September 26, 2017 7:57 AM

here is the duet for anyone not caught up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 26, 2017 8:32 AM

cole escola is on amy sedaris new show starting tonight on truTV

by Anonymousreply 34October 24, 2017 4:47 PM

Hey Hulu: It's 2017 now! We have 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound now! Please make a fucking note of it.

by Anonymousreply 35October 24, 2017 5:10 PM

[r35] i am embarrassed i did not notice the sound was poor! i really love the show

by Anonymousreply 36October 27, 2017 3:32 AM

klausner gets prettier everyday wtf

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 27, 2017 3:36 AM

oops the last image didn't have a thumbnail. has anyone met her? is she nice in person? waiting to run into her at a gay bar or drag show!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 27, 2017 3:38 AM

if anyone needs more convincing...

EPISODE 1: “PASSOVER BUMP”

1. BILLY: Community service is so degrading. How do you think boy George got through it? JULIE: Poppers.

2. BILLY: Ever since Trump replaced the Department of Health with Jenny McCarthy’s blog, nothing makes sense.

3. JULIE: I haven’t had to sit through a family seder by myself since I was a witch in college.

EPISODE 2: “STRIKE RAT”

4. BILLY: It’s David Blaine’s latest magic trick, where he’s just going to kill himself!

5. BILLY: It’s always sad when someone sells out their own people. JULIE: Yeah, like when Elton John did that thing with Eminem. And then they sang together.

6. NATE: While we liberals were busy debating whether those naked statues of Trump were body shaming, Russia elected the Fourth Reich.

7. BILLY: We did the wrong thing and we still got nothing!

EPISODE 3: “CODE CHANGE”

8. RUCCHEL: You’re going to back me up while I scream at those goyim until they go back to Marblehead. They could have guns — or polo mallets!

9. BILLY: You think Eureka Springs is named after the first girl who squirted?

10. JULIE: It’s well-intentioned but exhausting. BILLY: Like Tim Robbins.

11. MARILYN: Emergency, Julie, emergency! I need you here right now. I’m at Saks and everything my personal shopper picked out for me is way too boxy.

EPISODE 4: “RABBITVERSARY”

12. BILLY: Well, as I’ve said to many a first date, welcome to the bottom.

13. JULIE: I prefer using the headshot where I’m still at my original goal weight. Sure, people are surprised when I turn up and I’m no longer 11, but I still have hope in my eyes.

14. ARTHUR: I installed your new SodaStream showerhead. Your dream of carbonated showers to jazz up your mornings has become a reality.

15. JULIE: Arthur, you know my philosophy about anniversaries. I don’t think unmarried couples have them. It’s too arbitrary. What are we commemorating? Our first date? Moving in? Anal?

16. JULIE: This apartment is a bigger mess than How to Get Away With Murder.

17. BILLY: Matthew, you make Peter Thiel and Milo Yiannopoulos look like the best we have to offer.

EPISODE 5: “CINDARESTYLOX”

18. JULIE, about a Lyft driver: I’m going to give that driver what The CW has on its fall lineup — ZERO STARS!

19. BILLY: This was the No. 1 spot for illicit gay action before John Travolta got his own massage table.

20. BILLY: I have to go. I gotta get paper towels. I gotta fish Karl Lagerfeld’s ponytail out of the salsa fountain.

21. BILLY: I downloaded The Fat Jewish’s MasterClass on acting and my iPad crashed. The guy at the Genius Bar said it became sentient and took its own life.

22. ARTHUR: We did some focus testing and apparently kids under 7 are Keith Olbermann’s only demo.

23. JULIE: They don’t know who he is so they can’t hate him yet.

EPISODE 6: “BERNIE AND BLYTHE”

24. BILLY: Okay, Feud season 3: Michael Douglas versus Catherine Zeta-Jones’ p—sy.

25. VERONICA FORD: I haven’t had sex since my fling with Bob Durst. Not to brag, but he said anyone who sucked d—k that well deserves to die of natural causes.

26. BRO: “Consent?” There’s that word again, dude! Why do chicks keep using that?

27. TODD: She turned 40. That’s the mandatory retiring age for women in advertising.

28. ADVERTISING WIFE: Have you seen my husband’s commercial for lady razors where the woman’s a gorilla and she gets shot like Harambe?

EPISODE 7: “FUZZ BUDDIES”

29. JULIE: “Malala signs with CAA”? Hasn’t that girl suffered enough?

30 JULIE: I just read ABC is doing a Game of Thrones rip-off called “Dragons and Rape.”

31. ARTHUR: Maybe this Kenny is spearheading a weird, edgy hard TV comedy. JULIE: Like the ones they make at Adult Swim, only hopefully this network won’t make women use separate water fountains. I’m only kidding. There are no women allowed at Adult Swim.

32. ARTHUR: Either your first day of work went poorly, or Pete Holmes got another break.

EPISODE 8: “CRIMINAL MINDS”

33. JULIE: What do you think John Landis’ worst contribution to society is: his alleged manslaughter or his son, Max?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 27, 2017 6:37 AM

renew this show!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 40November 7, 2017 2:58 AM

dying over this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 7, 2017 3:01 AM

THIS SHOW WAS CANCELLED IM GOIN TO KILL MYSELF

by Anonymousreply 42January 15, 2018 7:26 PM

why is this show over i want to die!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 43January 15, 2018 7:33 PM

I had the exact same reaction, R42. Still fuming over that bullshit decision.

by Anonymousreply 44January 15, 2018 7:34 PM

[r44] WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? I CAN'T STOP USING CAPS. I want Julie to do another show, do an animated show (she draws have u seen her cartoon leading ladies of broadway it's funny), do a live show, do a podcast, be my friend, do a movie, star in a movie,sf.,dsfnjlhfgjskeFesjanfsjkf

seriously tho so rude. how dare they give casual a 4th season

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 15, 2018 7:36 PM

There aren't enough gays in existence to carry a show like this. Sorry, y'all are just too rare. 10% of the population? Pssh, you wish.

by Anonymousreply 46January 16, 2018 6:11 AM

[r46] hahaha i honestly wonder what went through their heads. i think a lot of the show is actually funny (not just pop culture references appealing to gay culture)

by Anonymousreply 47January 16, 2018 6:29 AM

I got a strong vibe from Billy's cancellation tweet that both him and Julie were more than ready to move on to other projects, sadly. No hint of even considering shopping the show to other channels. It was a very decisive goodbye, let's just put it that way. Of course, that's no consolation for those of us who loved this show and wanted to see more of it.

by Anonymousreply 48January 16, 2018 11:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!