Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mike Manning engaged to his boyfriend

This is from a few months ago but there hasn't been any news about it - I found out from his wiki page which linked to a friends instagram account with a pic of Mike and his BF (Nicholas Tocco)...Not sure if he still claims to be bisexual but at least he is marrying a man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 21, 2020 11:50 PM

Lovely. But who?

by Anonymousreply 1August 7, 2017 10:28 PM

[quote] IMDB: Mike C. Manning is an actor, writer and producer of film and television content. On screen, Manning is most known for his role in the Disney Channel Original Movie "Cloud 9."

Yeah, I don't know who he is either, but they're a cute couple.

by Anonymousreply 2August 7, 2017 10:36 PM

no clue who these people are.

they might as well be the neighbors down the street whom i never see leaving their home.

by Anonymousreply 3August 7, 2017 10:43 PM

Oh, the guy from Real World: DC who volunteered for Human Rights Campaign during the season and identified as bi.

by Anonymousreply 4August 7, 2017 10:56 PM

He was the "bi" guy from Real World DC - he has been milking that bi label for years but if you watched the show, he was gay as fuck

by Anonymousreply 5August 7, 2017 11:00 PM

Here's the boyfriend's drama from 5 years ago:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 7, 2017 11:01 PM

I still love that moment in RW:DC where Mike's family visits and two of the girls talk with the brother and one of the girls says Mike's gay and the brother corrects her that he's bi and the girls give each other a quick look and act like "uh, whatever",

by Anonymousreply 7August 7, 2017 11:04 PM

From r6's link:

[quote]Good news is that Nicholas is back on the market, he's sexy, smart and can pay your RENT!

LOL. I guess marriage makes sense then.

by Anonymousreply 8August 7, 2017 11:08 PM

He was briefly on Logo's The A-List New York at some Club event where Reichen was hitting on him and Mike stammering some excuse declining Reichen's proposal.

by Anonymousreply 9August 7, 2017 11:10 PM

Disney's Cloud 9 was a bit of a misfire since nobody cared for ski lodge drama where the teens are fully clothed all the time.

by Anonymousreply 10August 7, 2017 11:12 PM

[quote]Human Rights Campaign

Ewwww

by Anonymousreply 11August 8, 2017 12:21 AM

And they're married!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2017 8:44 PM

First dance as husbands

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2017 8:47 PM

Aw, that's sweet. I don't want to jinx it by wishing them well, so ... break a leg or dick?

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2017 8:49 PM

I thought OP was posting a blow job pic.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2017 8:56 PM

Why are both of their hands on their hips during the dance? They're both trying to lead? Or they both don't want to look like the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2017 9:01 PM

Rainbow cuffs? Tacky! Why not decorate the room in rainbow flags and have a rainbow cake too?

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2017 9:01 PM

Strange that he's been married over a year but you wouldn't know it from his social media.

by Anonymousreply 18December 31, 2018 10:08 PM

The original pic was removed, which makes me suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 19December 31, 2018 10:11 PM

Still a few things available on their wedding registry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 31, 2018 10:17 PM

I think they broke up. Mike has no recent pics of Nick on his Instagram and no Valentine's day post. Also, Nick was at Coachella based on his most recent post and Mike was not. Mike even shaded Nick in a post by making reference to "others at Coachella."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 7, 2019 7:41 PM

This is bizarro beyond words!

by Anonymousreply 22May 7, 2019 7:42 PM

r21 Sad, they were so cute

by Anonymousreply 23May 7, 2019 8:26 PM

Mike has never really posted anything about Nick on his social media. The only proof of their marriage was from other people's instagrams.

by Anonymousreply 24May 8, 2019 2:16 AM

Sizemeat verificatia?

by Anonymousreply 25May 8, 2019 5:45 AM

R24 Back in April, Mike posted a photo of Nick cutting his hair during the quarantine. And in one of the photos, Nick appears to be wearing the matching ring that Mike was occasionally seen wearing.

That's his hand on top of Mike's head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 19, 2020 11:21 PM

And just today, Mike posed a pic showing the Daytime Emmy he received in the mail, and I'm noticing what looks like the other ring again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 19, 2020 11:25 PM

I still find it odd that for someone who was so open about being bisexual, he's so quiet about his marriage/husband. I get wanting privacy but this is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 28October 19, 2020 11:52 PM

R28 Maybe it's not all Mike, and hubby prefers a lower-key presence on social media due to his profession.

by Anonymousreply 29October 21, 2020 6:19 AM

What does his hubby do?

by Anonymousreply 30October 21, 2020 6:43 AM

R30 His profile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 21, 2020 7:05 AM

Looking at R2...

The Disney Channel made an "original" movie titled "Cloud 9"? The only work I care for under that title, is the classic by English playwright Caryl Churchill.

I'd love to see a film version of Churchill's play.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 21, 2020 8:22 AM

Funny how we're talking about Mike not doing too much social media with Nick, and just today he puts this (old) red carpet photo of them up on his IG stories with the notation "X 3". .. I'm assuming that's for 3rd anniversary?? .. because going by the date on the "first dance" video posted at R13, it would be three years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 21, 2020 11:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!