Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What's The Real Deal On Kenny Chesney's Sexual Preference?

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 12, 2018 11:43 PM

I heard he likes Nashville's young blond twinks.

by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2017 7:40 AM

Interesting

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2017 7:41 AM

From the looks of it, he's been living my dream. No, not Margaritaville, looks like Cheeseburger in Paradise.

by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2017 7:44 AM

Lol.

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2017 7:48 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2017 8:19 AM

You type frau, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2017 8:22 AM

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2017 8:41 AM

FRAUD!

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2017 8:44 AM

I did hear a story that he politely pursued a female model when he was on tour in Boston a few years ago. The story was told very matter of fact, and it did make me think he was straight.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2017 9:23 AM

i give a shite who he wants to fuck or be fucked by

long as he is happy and no animals are hurt during...

film at 11.

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2017 9:49 AM

I'd say gay. And, he needs to lay off the KFC -- especially the biscuits.

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2017 9:49 AM

Preference? Be gone.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2017 10:05 AM

He's a musician. He takes drugs and then just goes with the flow. I suspect he puts on the cowboy hat for photo shoots and when he's craving dick, takes it off when he wants to be a regular guy. A shapeshifter.

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2017 11:03 AM

Blind Item from March 2015:

This A list country singer who you could argue is A+list in the country world might be about to have his well hidden decade long secret exposed. Apparently in his hotel room two weeks ago a maid spotted a pharmacy of pills in his room and called her boss who called one of the managers. The medications were all prescribed and all were used to deal with HIV.

Funny thing was the following week a blind act of kindness about him was posted. I'd imagine if true he got it he same way Magic Johnson and Charlie Sheen did.

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2017 12:51 PM

That blind item is truly bizarre. Why in the world would a hotel housekeeper report on a room having lots of prescription drugs? The whole thing reeks of dim witted homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2017 1:15 PM

He WAS only good looking with his hat on. And now that he's old and the sun dried out all his skin, he isn't even good looking with his hat anymore.. His music sucked and only was popular because he was good looking with his hat on.

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2017 3:29 PM

[quote]Jimmy Buffet

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2017 4:19 PM

He wrote a song for his twink peice called 'He thinks my tractors sexy'.

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2017 4:23 PM

He looks like something you'd eat at a pig roast. Stay out of the sun!

by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2017 4:42 PM

It's amazing what a hat can do for an unfortunate face. Dwight Yoakam was another.

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2017 4:45 PM

R20 speaks the truth. Although Dwight did have some good music.

by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2017 4:57 PM

From the looks of them I'd say somebody's been working on those nipples.

by Anonymousreply 22August 1, 2017 5:04 PM

Renee filed for divorce on the grounds of "fraud".

by Anonymousreply 23August 1, 2017 5:21 PM

Nobody's business but his own, OP.

by Anonymousreply 24August 1, 2017 5:24 PM

OMG, so he has a little tummy; he is not 21! I think it and he are cute, alth def. better with the hat. Love his nips.

by Anonymousreply 25August 1, 2017 5:29 PM

Looks pretty good

by Anonymousreply 26August 1, 2017 6:40 PM

Any other news?

by Anonymousreply 27August 2, 2017 4:52 AM

Scoop

by Anonymousreply 28August 3, 2017 1:30 AM

I spoke with a bouncer of a gay bar in Key West once - he said that Kenny Chesney came in a couple of times when he very briefly had a home there. He sold it quickly.

That's all I got. Bouncer would not confirm or deny Kenny's sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 29August 3, 2017 1:47 AM

I had two lesbian friends who formerly lived in Malibu but decamped to CT. They talked of setting us up. I declined. This was almost 20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 30August 3, 2017 1:54 AM

R30 interesting

by Anonymousreply 31August 3, 2017 6:00 PM

Please leave the DL, R24, you ass. Bray your bullshit elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 32August 3, 2017 6:06 PM

I can't say. I can only confirm, as a woman married to him, that I had no evidence he was heterosexual.

Although this was before my beautification treatments.

by Anonymousreply 33August 3, 2017 6:07 PM

R33 nice!!!

by Anonymousreply 34August 3, 2017 6:08 PM

He's a pretty plain looking guy. Don't see the appeal.

by Anonymousreply 35August 3, 2017 6:09 PM

R1

I am not a twink !

My name is Thad. I am a gorgeous, terribly masculine hunk of boi toy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 3, 2017 6:13 PM

I'll always love the DL cunt who said he looks like a little kid with cancer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 3, 2017 6:16 PM

I is The Lady Renate. You tells that Kennys to calls me. I travels betweens Memphis and Nashville like lightning jus for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 3, 2017 6:23 PM

Completely off topic but r36's pic of Austin Scarlett made me think about his old co-star Santino Rice. Turns out Santino has just announced he's going on a 111-day juice cleanse. That can't possibly be a good idea, can it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 3, 2017 6:25 PM

He's gay. Like Gay Gayerson Gay. He's the REAL reason Reneé ran to the knife. Don't you dare tell Miss Jenkins I told you that! I'm gonna deny it!

by Anonymousreply 40August 4, 2017 11:15 AM

What "fraud" could have made Renee divorce him after only a couple of weeks? Seriously. What could she have discovered after their beach wedding? They certainly would have had sex before their marriage. He was a star so she would have been aware of gossip anout him and his reputation.

It's truly mysterious.

by Anonymousreply 41August 4, 2017 11:44 AM

R14 blind item - nah. That sounds like a bullshit story between drunks on a redneck payday. I cleaned rooms in a hotel at one time. We weren't supposed to do much with people's belongings if they were all over. Just maybe straighten up and neaten things. There'd be no reason to go to a boss about such things unless they'd accidently drawn blood by touching a needle or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 42August 4, 2017 12:12 PM

Does Kenny Chesneys sexual preference really matter when there's so much to work on first? All those yellow fat globules are surrounding his internal organs in big massive clumps. By the time a gut is visible, the pus fat has wrapped around all the immediate internal organs beforehand. Yeah, so he'll be dead soon. The end.

by Anonymousreply 43August 4, 2017 12:19 PM

R17, please.

by Anonymousreply 44August 4, 2017 12:42 PM

I foresee a 3-day juice fast in gay-as-fuck Kenny Chesney's immediate future.

by Anonymousreply 45August 4, 2017 12:51 PM

In tortoise years, he's still a baby. Perhaps he's just experimenting with the butt sex.

by Anonymousreply 46August 4, 2017 2:11 PM

Renee seems to have a real heartfelt love for the gays--probably dating back to her high school theater days.

But that doesn't mean she wanted to marry one!

She pushed for an annulment (as opposed to a divorce), which is the reason for "fraud" as the grounds. It's a wonder that Chesney's career survived that debacle.

And that Renee would go on to cheerfully beard for B. Cooper makes things all the more strange (although the simplest explanation--that she did it for the money--is likeliest).

by Anonymousreply 47August 4, 2017 2:18 PM

At least I never married one !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 4, 2017 2:39 PM

Why is he always hiding under a hat ? He's hiding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 4, 2017 2:41 PM

R49 true!

by Anonymousreply 50August 4, 2017 5:25 PM

Well, he's hiding the near-total absence of a chin or hair, for starters.

by Anonymousreply 51August 4, 2017 5:29 PM

True!

by Anonymousreply 52August 4, 2017 5:33 PM

That pic from Opie makes me wonder KC looks in the mirror at his beachball belly and thinks: you sexy thannng. Now I won't be able to sleep in peace at all.

by Anonymousreply 53August 11, 2017 7:15 AM

r49

How ridiculous to think he can hide his bald head like that. He must think we're all fools to fall for that.

by Anonymousreply 54August 11, 2017 8:44 AM

When he isn't wearing the cowboy hat he staples a baseball cap to his head.

by Anonymousreply 55August 11, 2017 8:58 AM

He's not 26 anymore but I'd fuck him in Opie's pic.

by Anonymousreply 56August 11, 2017 9:16 AM

I was living in Johnson City, TN at the turn of the century. Chesney had been well known by the gays who attended ETSU and at the only local persevering gay bar in the Tri-City area, New Beginnings. I kept hearing first hand stories by people who had tricked with him five years or so earlier. Apparently he'd made the trek from Knoxville regularly.

ETSU had been attracting young gay guys ever since a gay prostitution scandal in the 80s shocked the town and caused the school to drop Dr. Paul Dishner's name from the college of Medicine due to his involvement in said gay sex scandal. Johnson CIty became the regions go-to destination for gay men and closet cases looking for a hookup.

Unfortunately most of the gay guys in the area look as though they are the victims of generations of Appalachian interbreeding.

by Anonymousreply 57August 11, 2017 10:27 AM

Crix belly.

by Anonymousreply 58August 11, 2017 11:47 AM

He's busted looking.

by Anonymousreply 59August 11, 2017 2:24 PM

Laird Hamilton is one of his regular Malibu buds, so, out of sympathy to poor Kenny and his rough relationship history, I choose to imagine the two of them fucking regularly.

by Anonymousreply 60August 11, 2017 4:27 PM

He really has had a hard time of it, poor guy.

I wonder if he's ever considered Faith-Based Aversion Therapy?

Ken: the puss is your [italic]friend,[/italic] honest. Get to know it. Immerse yourself in it. In Jesus' name.

by Anonymousreply 61August 11, 2017 4:57 PM

queer as a cat fart

by Anonymousreply 62August 11, 2017 6:09 PM

Wow, I'd be content to be Laird's friend. Being his friend would be almost like fucking him...

That being said...the rumors about Cheney and Troy Aikman were true or not?

by Anonymousreply 63August 11, 2017 6:24 PM

R63 It was Chesney and Peyton Manning. And that rumor had been around for almost 20 years. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 64August 11, 2017 6:30 PM

He was ALWAYS an ugly turtle head looking little bitch. ALWAYS.

by Anonymousreply 65August 11, 2017 6:34 PM

The "revelation" (Kenny likely "suggested" that he is "Bi") on the Zellweger-Chesney wedding night must have been EPIC. She never saw it coming?--even with all her experience with "best-girlfriend" gay guys?

It's probable that Chesney thought "she already knew"--or at the least, didn't think it would be a problem. Renee's a decent person, though granted, she is [italic]very[/italic] invested in her public image, and her exotic wedding was supposed to be of the fairy-tale, dream come true, variety (for her, [italic]and[/italic] her fans). The "surprise" sent her into an emotional tailspin. She is ambitious and pragmatic, but she is no Deborra-Lee Furness.

And at the end of the day, girl still wanted to get fucked, you know?

by Anonymousreply 66August 11, 2017 7:18 PM

Also, it must be said, Renee secretly thought she was doing herself and Chesney a favor--and making a very sensible choice: though a big star, Kenny's no looker, and she thought that that guaranteed he would always be faithful. Not to mention, Kenny seemed so damned [italic]grateful[/italic] lol.

The truth was, Renee was inspired by the early (albeit short-lived) marriage of "Pretty Woman" Julia Roberts, and not-so-pretty Lyle Lovett. Major difference: Legendary Lovett has a great big, Texas-sized dick--and he wasn't shy about letting Julia have the time of her life with it.

by Anonymousreply 67August 11, 2017 7:38 PM

Maybe the fraud was that he told her he didn't have any STD's and then after the marriage he admitted he had herpes or slurpees or sumpsin and she was like 'no way, uh-uh, -buh-byeeee.'

by Anonymousreply 68May 12, 2018 6:56 PM

I don't know her

by Anonymousreply 69May 12, 2018 6:58 PM

Ask Troy Aikman.

by Anonymousreply 70May 12, 2018 7:01 PM

OMG, based on OP's photo, his preference is for a pan of brownies, a bag of Chips Ahoy, and a pint of Haagen-Daz.

Girlfriend looks FAT. And kind of old.

[Shudder]

Next.

by Anonymousreply 71May 12, 2018 7:03 PM

Kenny with friends in 2015.

(Fatness is progressive, as if you didn't know.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72May 12, 2018 7:24 PM

When did Paul Ryan get tats?

by Anonymousreply 73May 12, 2018 11:39 PM

The thing about Kenny is that no one would recognize him without a hat, so I'm sure he could go in and out of gay bars and no one would recognize him. He is not bad looking, but his face is not memorable.

by Anonymousreply 74May 12, 2018 11:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!