Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Evans and Sabestian Stan: did they have a thing?

Not sure if already explored , but damn these two had off the charts romantic chemistry that came across in the movies and in interviews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213April 4, 2019 1:30 AM

How Seb looked at Chris on Chelsea Handler. Says it all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2017 5:08 PM

Chris shamelessly sniffing him in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2017 5:10 PM

I'm embarrassed for you OP.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2017 5:15 PM

Chris Evans - Gay From Space

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2017 5:16 PM

Mirroring each other

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2017 5:24 PM

Why does Stan resemble a sloth?

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2017 5:30 PM

they're both fug

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2017 5:31 PM

Chris is all right, despite the fact that he is rather pale and has spindly legs. Too bad when his upper body is so splendid.

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2017 5:33 PM

I love how Chris is staring at him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2017 5:34 PM

They look good next to each other

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2017 5:44 PM

[quote]I love how Chris is staring at him

Um...he's staring at the floor. LOL

by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2017 5:53 PM

R11 Unless the "floor" is about 6 feet above ground, then I'm not sure what you're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 12July 31, 2017 5:56 PM

r12 I think r11 has mixed up r9's gif with r5 's (not that it makes any sense).

by Anonymousreply 13July 31, 2017 6:00 PM

Uh...yeah, NO. I'm not mixing up shit. In the photo at R9, Evans is looking at the floor.

by Anonymousreply 14August 5, 2017 4:29 PM

I agree with R3.

You should kill yourself OP...

by Anonymousreply 15August 5, 2017 4:51 PM

Let OP have some fun with this if he wants to. Lord knows he isn't alone in thinking/wanting the Stucky thing to be true. It's cute.

by Anonymousreply 16August 5, 2017 4:57 PM

Why don't they just unhook the ropes & sail away on THE LOVE BOAT

by Anonymousreply 17August 5, 2017 5:04 PM

He really isn't, R14.

by Anonymousreply 18August 5, 2017 5:09 PM

R17 ... To Bora Bora and back againšŸŒ“šŸ¹šŸ’˜

by Anonymousreply 19August 5, 2017 5:13 PM

Hey Guys, get a room, will Ya?

by Anonymousreply 20August 5, 2017 8:06 PM

According to a gossip thread on here, Sebastian gives amazing head.

by Anonymousreply 21August 5, 2017 9:03 PM

Great thread OP. Stan and Evans were also sharing clothes on several occasions, however as always certain dataloungers 'explained' that with them being 'friends' or sharing a stylist. Wouldn't be surprised if they fucked, Stan is bi and Evans has lot's of rumours.

by Anonymousreply 22August 5, 2017 10:03 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 6, 2017 12:48 AM

Stop with the shipping. Chris is straight, Seb is gay, no they did not fuck.

by Anonymousreply 24August 6, 2017 12:50 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 6, 2017 12:51 AM

Chris is flexible, usually when drunk/coked. His mother knows, and she hates it. There's already one gay son in the family.

by Anonymousreply 26August 6, 2017 12:52 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 6, 2017 1:07 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 6, 2017 1:08 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 6, 2017 1:11 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 6, 2017 1:12 AM

Explain....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 6, 2017 1:14 AM

Have any of you ever spent time with celebs in real life or are you just projecting? I've spent quite a bit. Don't you all realize they are "on" in front of the cameras? As soon as they are off, they all revert to their normal lives. Just beyond the camera, they have real friends, family and handlers waiting for them. Do you really think Chris and Seb left these events together and hung out? They went their separate ways. It's just a job.

by Anonymousreply 32August 6, 2017 1:15 AM

The rumors have been around for a while. That Sebastian is bi, that Chris is mostly straight, and they've had an on-again, off-again affair.

by Anonymousreply 33August 6, 2017 1:47 AM

Details please R33.

by Anonymousreply 34August 6, 2017 2:01 AM

R34 I have no personal knowledge, but the rumors have been around for a couple of years now.

by Anonymousreply 35August 6, 2017 4:36 AM

I want Chris Evans inside me very deeply.

by Anonymousreply 36August 6, 2017 5:22 AM

No, but Ruffalo and RDJ are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 6, 2017 6:22 AM

How DARE you be rational R32.

by Anonymousreply 38August 6, 2017 9:25 AM

Rumour has it that when it comes to men, Evans is only willing to top and refuses to give head.

by Anonymousreply 39August 6, 2017 11:36 AM

R32, the thing about Chris and Seb is they're not exaggerating their "bromance" for the camera. Most of the moments picked up are subtle. And that's what makes it even more suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 40August 6, 2017 1:13 PM

Pay attention to Chris shamelessly checking out Seb around 2:16

It's truly the most beautiful thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 6, 2017 1:18 PM

I think the strange moment between them at the 9:25 mark of the video you linked R41 is way more telling.

by Anonymousreply 42August 6, 2017 2:26 PM

This going off of clothes and glances is the exact sort of shit larries do. Please leave that to the teenage girls. What are you gonna be looking at their tattoos next? Seb is actually gay I have good reason to believe his relationship with Dianna Agron was a beard job but Chris is the definition of straight.

by Anonymousreply 43August 6, 2017 2:40 PM

Both of them are bi. However Evans is ashamed of it and as someone has mentioned up thread this has to do with his mother; they have a VERY close relationship and she prefers him over his brother Scott ( who is openly gay), because he is the 'normal' one and she became super clingy when Chris' father Bob left her for a younger woman who worked at his dentist office. Also what about the fact that ALL of Chris' public relationships have been with known beards and/or co stars when they had to promote a movie together? I don't know what Chris' orientation is but he's certainly not the 'definition of straight'.

by Anonymousreply 44August 6, 2017 2:51 PM

Chris and his mother share a hotel room when traveling. Yes, she is VERY possessive and clingy. Several years ago when news of Chris being treated for an STD at an LA hospital broke, his mother had a full-on meltdown and threatened to sue everyone under the sun. Like many parents of celebrities, she has no life of her own and lives vicariously through her famous child, an age-old story.

by Anonymousreply 45August 6, 2017 2:55 PM

That's kind of weird that a millionaire actor shares a hotel room with his mom. Does he wait to get fucked after she falls asleep?

by Anonymousreply 46August 6, 2017 2:59 PM

I imagine (assuming it's true) that they share a suite with separate bedrooms, rather than share actual rooms.

by Anonymousreply 47August 6, 2017 3:06 PM

R44 Chris would definitely not be ashamed of being bi. He is super tight with his brother and is very supportive of lgbt rights. As for the "known" beards thing. Bitch who? He's dated a few girls that Lchat wishes were lezzies like Sandy and Jess Biel but other than that?

by Anonymousreply 48August 6, 2017 3:17 PM

Oh I see Chris' PR team has arrived R48. Yes it's really supportive to out your own brother by 'accident'. He dated Jessica Biel ( tons of lez rumours, now bearding for Justin Timberlake), Minka Kelly ( bearding for Derek Jeter), Jenny Slate ( a co-star, now in a 'relationship' with Jon Hamm) .

by Anonymousreply 49August 6, 2017 3:36 PM

R49 "Bearding for Derek Jeter" Are you fucking serious? And Jon Hamm has never had any gay rumors. Jess Biel is the only good point and even that doesn't mean anything. Besides I already told you Sebastian is gay, why would I admit that if I were Chris's PR team?

Chris likes women. Sorry that fact triggers you.

by Anonymousreply 50August 6, 2017 3:45 PM

Tad defensive r50. Odd.

by Anonymousreply 51August 6, 2017 3:56 PM

The bearding thing is complicated because straights do it too, as co-stars 'dating' is good PR.

by Anonymousreply 52August 6, 2017 4:00 PM

[quote][R32], the thing about Chris and Seb is they're not exaggerating their "bromance" for the camera. Most of the moments picked up are subtle. And that's what makes it even more suspicious.

The voices are back R40? Time for a refill.

by Anonymousreply 53August 6, 2017 4:03 PM

Is Stan really gay?

by Anonymousreply 54August 6, 2017 4:06 PM

R52 This person gets it. For example Taylor Swift has dated exactly one gay man in her entire life (Taylor Lautner) And because of that everyone likes to claim all her other boyfriends are gay or that she's gay herself which is ridiculous since she is obviously straight and her dating history consists of known straight fuckboys (John Mayer, Harry Styles, Calvin Harris)

R51 Aw, are you mad that Chris likes vagina and not you?

by Anonymousreply 55August 6, 2017 4:09 PM

And how do you know he's gay R50?

by Anonymousreply 56August 6, 2017 4:25 PM

Oh look, it's the 'Taylor Swift is straight" troll at r55.

That bitch is a dyke.

by Anonymousreply 57August 6, 2017 4:25 PM

[quote]Oh look, it's the 'Taylor Swift is straight" troll at [R55].

UGH. You're like 50, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 58August 6, 2017 4:29 PM

R56 Because he is, funny that so many Marvel stars are rumored to be gay yet he's the only one who actually is.

R57 You need to have your gaydar replaced sir. Anyone with any connection to showbiz circles knows the only gossip about her is how she can't live without penis.

by Anonymousreply 59August 6, 2017 4:32 PM

r55 Taylor Swift also "dated" Jake Gyllenhaal.

by Anonymousreply 60August 6, 2017 4:33 PM

R60 Gyllenhaal is straight. Toothy Tile was bullshit. What Jake really likes is girls as close to 18 and inexperienced as possible which is why he doesn't have a girlfriend or wife.

It's funny how on here so many celebrities agreed to be gay are straighter than straight in real life.

by Anonymousreply 61August 6, 2017 4:37 PM

R59 'Because he is', that's weak, so you know nothing.

by Anonymousreply 62August 6, 2017 4:45 PM

That's a lot of good intel R44. Chris is a grown ass man, he needs to cut mama's umbilical cord, and it's shameful that she knowingly favors one son over the other.

A hot mess like this would make a guy like Chris stay in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 63August 6, 2017 5:13 PM

Sebastian has gay face. He's gay. Whatever these two are up to, I want Chris when Sebastian is done with him.

by Anonymousreply 64August 6, 2017 5:16 PM

So is Sebastian a top or a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 65August 6, 2017 5:38 PM

r61 that would come as some surprise to a guy I know in NYC who fucked Jake.

by Anonymousreply 66August 6, 2017 6:12 PM

But imagine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67August 6, 2017 7:48 PM

The unnecessary shoulder bump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68August 6, 2017 7:52 PM

They've totally fucked.

by Anonymousreply 69August 6, 2017 7:56 PM

How does me knowing Taylor Swift is straight make me a troll btw? 99% of the planet knows she loves the cock it's just larries who want Styles to be gay who are deluded otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 70August 6, 2017 8:02 PM

R70 I'm with you about Taylor being straight. The argument that she's a professional beard is dumb. Wtf does a multimillionaire gain from bearding numerous dudes (some of which are way beneath her level of success)? She may have accidentally dated some closet cases (it's all speculation at this point), but I doubt she's a professional bearder. That job's for the unemployed.

by Anonymousreply 71August 6, 2017 8:08 PM

And if she's a lesbian, does it really make sense for her to date THAT many dudes to mask her sexuality? Seems a bit far-fetched to me. She's just a thirsty hoe who dates any moderately attractive white man who shows her interest.

by Anonymousreply 72August 6, 2017 8:12 PM

Well seeing how some celeb xy is straight trolls try to derail this thread, I get the feeling that we might be onto something gossip wise.

by Anonymousreply 73August 6, 2017 8:13 PM

A compilation of mirroring. You know they spent too much time together when Seb naturally starts doing Chris's signature 'left boob grab'. It's cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 6, 2017 8:30 PM

Did they ever live together? They shared a lot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 6, 2017 8:34 PM

R71 She bearded ONE dude (Taylor Lautner) then wrote a song to say sorry to him then never bearded again but the delusional Larries try to make her and everyone she dates gay just so their ship can be real.

by Anonymousreply 76August 6, 2017 8:58 PM

Chris has been infantalized since he was a kid, and about his sexuality, I always wonder if his issues have to do with his brother. No, not that he doesn't accept his brother or loves him, but there is some unresolved issue there. It's a peculiar relationship for sure.

There are some daddy issues for sure which is understandable fro a sensitive man like Chris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77August 6, 2017 9:17 PM

I wonder if Chris and his brother ever got all incestuousy with each other. HOTT!!

We know Scott has a nice dick and ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78August 6, 2017 9:20 PM

One thing is sure. He would be an excellent father to my future adopted babies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79August 6, 2017 9:30 PM

I think the whole clothes sharing thing is cute, Lee Pace and Richard Armitage used to do that too.

by Anonymousreply 80August 6, 2017 9:40 PM

I have no idea if Taylor is a lesbian or not, but she is most definitely a big CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 81August 6, 2017 11:22 PM

When asked about a 'hot co star' and Chris immediately thought that the interviewer was refering to Sebastian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 6, 2017 11:29 PM

R32 is the voice of sanity. They are acting, for a job, to sell tickets. They want they dumb fraulings to watch the movies 2-3 times and bring a chaperone/more friends each time.

Agree than Stan looks like a sloth! Maybe he's a good actor at least?

Ruffalo is cuter but even I know he only sees RDJ for their scenes. Ruffalo lives in NYC, RDJ in Malibu. They have real friends and handlers to go home to like R32 said.

by Anonymousreply 83August 6, 2017 11:32 PM

I love how Chris looks at him in the last gif

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 7, 2017 12:17 AM

Why would a heterosexual give another heterosexual the nickname of "boo bear" ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85August 7, 2017 12:19 AM

I caught Seb checking me out on set a few times.

by Anonymousreply 86August 7, 2017 12:38 AM

R86, sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 87August 7, 2017 12:46 AM

Who's Jan?

by Anonymousreply 88August 7, 2017 1:05 AM

Even Daniel Bruhl is hotter than Sebby Stan!

by Anonymousreply 89August 7, 2017 1:13 AM

Fanfic. There are zero legitimate rumours about Sebastian and Chris. If you can call rumours legitimate. They don't spend any time together outside of filming. People who saw them at cons said they are professional and kind of cold with each other. Wishful thinking, nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 90August 7, 2017 1:39 AM

This thread is full of fangirls desperate for the gays to validate their pathetic ship.

by Anonymousreply 91August 7, 2017 1:41 AM

In OP's gif, it is the final half second where Chris sort of kicks up his leg a little in a kind of aw shucks, bro way. That clinched it for me.

by Anonymousreply 92August 7, 2017 1:45 AM

Remember this time last year, folks were insistent that Evans was boffing Aaron Taylor johnson

by Anonymousreply 93August 7, 2017 3:22 AM

Ok and why did they share clothes?

by Anonymousreply 94August 7, 2017 11:06 AM

[quote][R61] that would come as some surprise to a guy I know in NYC who fucked Jake.

Dude, I know that guy too.....

by Anonymousreply 95August 7, 2017 1:36 PM

[quote]Why would a heterosexual give another heterosexual the nickname of "boo bear" ?

Because the press and people like yourself will eat it up. Like 16 year-old girls...

by Anonymousreply 96August 7, 2017 1:39 PM

R34 right? I know actors tend to exaggerate their relationship to promote movies. A classic example would be Fasbender/McAvoy; they play to the camera with their constant jokes about being in love, sleeping together, etc. It was all just transparent stuff.

But it's very different with Seb and Chris. There's nothing obnoxious about how they act with each other. Their most suspicious interactions are subtle enough to destroy the idea of a showmance. And obviously it'd be kinda stupid to say the clothes sharing is just another ploy to sell movies, I mean who else noticed apart from hardcore shippers?

How can one deny what they had after this hug...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97August 7, 2017 1:43 PM

Clearly you all have no clue how actors are told to act when promoting a film. So, let me help. There are actual RULES that are stated. They are actually told to mirror eachother, share stolen glances, joke and tease one another......

Act as if you are in love so that people fall in love and go and see the movie.

by Anonymousreply 98August 7, 2017 2:02 PM

R98. Except you missed the part where Seb/Chris's characters aren't LOVERS. I can see actors who play lovers acting this way, but these two are portraying friendship; if anything they should be bro-ing it up not stealing glances. You're also really reaching with your mirroring theory. Half the time they aren't even looking at each other when it happens.

Nice try tho

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99August 7, 2017 2:21 PM

Wearing the same clothes on one or two different occasions may be a coincidence, but getting photographed separately wearing each others clothes on more than seven occasions seems suspicious and telling to me.

by Anonymousreply 100August 7, 2017 3:00 PM

R99- YOU missed the point. They don't have to be lovers. The idea is to intrigue people. As it always does. End game is to get people into the theatre. This is extremely WELL KNOWN to ANY ACTOR. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 101August 7, 2017 3:26 PM

I can buy the playing up a bromance while promoting a movie, but sharing each other's clothes?

by Anonymousreply 102August 7, 2017 3:39 PM

They probably just use clothes that look alike. Those fangirls search for something to validate their ship from 100.000 photos/videos.

by Anonymousreply 103August 7, 2017 5:59 PM

Maybe they have the same stylist who buys their clothes.

by Anonymousreply 104August 7, 2017 6:08 PM

Looking at pictures of Evans outside of big events makes me seriously doubt that he has a stylist. He wore jogging pants to the Secret life of pets premiere.

by Anonymousreply 105August 7, 2017 6:21 PM

[quote]YOU missed the point. They don't have to be lovers. The idea is to intrigue people. As it always does. End game is to get people into the theatre. This is extremely WELL KNOWN to ANY ACTOR. Duh.

Given the main demographic of comic book movies - young straight douchebros, young straight basement-dwelling nerds, and young straight girls with crushes on the hot guys in the movies, creating a PR campaign to insinuate that two stars of the franchise are butt-fucking fags having a torrid affair in order to "intrique" the aforementioned demographic and get their asses into the theater makes no sense whatsoever. They would be totally turned off by it.

by Anonymousreply 106August 7, 2017 6:58 PM

R104 Very doubtful that a stylist would buy two clients the exact same outfits. Sharing clothes doesn't necessarily mean anything

by Anonymousreply 107August 7, 2017 6:58 PM

R106 Actually- the demographic is not straight douchbros - straight douchbros are found in the dumb and dumber type movies. Action/superhero are for the nerds- AND for the guys that love to see a hot guy in a tight leotard.

by Anonymousreply 108August 7, 2017 7:34 PM

I don't think R106 understands the power shipping holds these days. Especially gay ships.

by Anonymousreply 109August 7, 2017 7:49 PM

I think r109 is being dumb on purpose. If they really wanted to push the narrative, they'd have Chris/Seb acting like Fasbender/McAvoy in interviews.

Stealing glances, sharing clothes, mirroring, Stan instinctively doing the "left boob grab" Chris does when he laughs, Chris sniffing in Seb during a hug in a crowded place...you can't explain that away with pondering to the fangirls.

As r106 said, their main target audience are men and children. Women come in last; they appeal to the women by making the men hot. Among those women only a small subset are shippers. The number of shippers relative to everyone else this movie tries to reach is statistically insignificant, so why go through this much hassle to appeal to them?

by Anonymousreply 110August 7, 2017 8:55 PM

I wish the poster who had sex with Seb would come back and provide us with details.

by Anonymousreply 111August 7, 2017 9:12 PM

[quote]I don't think [R106] understands the power shipping holds these days. Especially gay ships.

Shippers are a small number of lonely, crazy cat ladies. They're barely a blip on the radar in the grand scheme of things. I have never in my life heard of a gay shipper.

by Anonymousreply 112August 7, 2017 9:19 PM

R112 You're sadly wrong. Several boy/girl bands and TV shows success has been almost entirely due to shippers. It's a huge part of Gen Z culture.

by Anonymousreply 113August 7, 2017 9:22 PM

R113 shippers are almost exclusively girls, most girls are not interested in comic book movies. Your argument doesn't apply.

by Anonymousreply 114August 7, 2017 9:27 PM

R114 Yeah, this is to MAKE them interested, they see the cute gifs on tumblr, start believing these two guys are secretly gay, get obsessed and try to prove their theory while watching all the films and buying all the merchandise.

by Anonymousreply 115August 7, 2017 9:35 PM

Well all the 'official' bromances are going on between Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth and Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie and nobody shipps them, because all the things mentioned above ( Stealing glances, sharing clothes, mirroring, Stan instinctively doing the "left boob grab" Chris does when he laughs, Chris sniffing in Seb during a hug in a crowded place.) don't happen between them and the other actor they do promotion with. Also read the comments underneath the video linked upthread all of the fangirls commenting interpret the moments between Chris and Seb in a bromance/deep friendship way.

by Anonymousreply 116August 7, 2017 9:42 PM

R99 understands nothing. This is a sexualized relationship. Whether it resulted in orgasms matters not. It is still 100% gay.

by Anonymousreply 117August 7, 2017 9:47 PM

R115 Sure, because Marvel is really struggling to find an audience to watch their movies and buy their merchandise. Give me a break.

And you're missing the GIGANTIC point that Chris/Seb's behavior aren't typical pandering behavior. As r116 mentioned, Mackie/Seb, Chris/Hemsworth, have much more of a "bromance" going on compared to Chris/Seb , yet most of the shippers understand that there's nothing of substance there.

by Anonymousreply 118August 7, 2017 9:57 PM

they look good together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119August 7, 2017 10:04 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120August 7, 2017 10:06 PM

Chris adoring Seb

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121August 7, 2017 10:09 PM

How his body's turned entirely towards Chris. We're all Mackie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122August 7, 2017 10:14 PM

What about this hug?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123August 7, 2017 10:18 PM

Sorry wrong link, I meant this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124August 7, 2017 10:19 PM

I have a friend. Muscled, handsome, black.

A couple of years ago, he was making great money as a high-dollar call boy.

Chris Evans was a regular client. And he bottomed. From what my friend told me, was into dominant black men.

by Anonymousreply 125August 7, 2017 10:20 PM

Doubters click on link and give a nongay explanation for what happened next.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126August 7, 2017 10:23 PM

Omg second gif in this compilation: not only is Chris nuzzled into him, but his hand is in Seb's hair!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127August 7, 2017 10:27 PM

I tried to post the second gif alone, but somehow I'm unable to R127.

by Anonymousreply 128August 7, 2017 10:28 PM

R127 I've been unable to also.

by Anonymousreply 129August 7, 2017 10:30 PM

I was able to upload on imgur

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130August 7, 2017 10:33 PM

Thank's R130.

by Anonymousreply 131August 7, 2017 10:38 PM

[quote]Omg second gif in this compilation: not only is Chris nuzzled into him, but his hand is in Seb's hair!

Yeah, straight guys don't do that when they hug. If they hug at all.

by Anonymousreply 132August 7, 2017 10:39 PM

Chris's foot....Why have I never seen this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 7, 2017 10:44 PM

Chris's foot in the 3rd gif...why have I never seen this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134August 7, 2017 10:45 PM

Chris's foot in the last gif...why have I never seen this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135August 7, 2017 10:46 PM

I saw the recent revival of "Picnic," in a wonderful performance was given by Stan's torso.

by Anonymousreply 136August 7, 2017 10:51 PM

I don't get it R135.

by Anonymousreply 137August 7, 2017 10:57 PM

R116 R118 Once again, Larrie logic. "They don't act like the other boys, this is sexual the other pairings are just friendships!"

by Anonymousreply 138August 7, 2017 11:08 PM

R137 The site is fucking up for me. I posted it 3 times cause neither one shows up on my end.

Also, what don't you get?

by Anonymousreply 139August 7, 2017 11:17 PM

I'm thinking Stan's face is not going to age well.

by Anonymousreply 140August 7, 2017 11:32 PM

R126 oh shit, someone's in the dog house.

Have the fucked? Who knows but I mean in Hollywood don't you have to be at least heteroflexible just to get your foot in the door?

by Anonymousreply 141August 7, 2017 11:49 PM

The doghouse indeed! That thumb is going like the tail of an angry cat. Stan knows he's in trouble. And is Mr. Mackie looking a bit smug? But who could resist him. One fuckable guy.

by Anonymousreply 142August 8, 2017 12:30 AM

R126 It looks more like Chris farted or something. Seb turns towards him, gives him a sort of disgusted looked and then covers his nose.

by Anonymousreply 143August 8, 2017 12:49 AM

r143 Chris Evans is too beautiful to fart, or have any lower GI functions!

by Anonymousreply 144August 8, 2017 12:50 AM

R143 His hole was still open after a particularly hard fucking.

by Anonymousreply 145August 8, 2017 1:53 AM

R125, I simply don't believe that...

by Anonymousreply 146August 8, 2017 3:27 AM

^^^Yeah. There are a lot of Chris Evanses out there. Anyway, who believes a whore?

by Anonymousreply 147August 8, 2017 3:30 AM

R147 I doubt the whore even exist.

by Anonymousreply 148August 8, 2017 3:47 AM

The fucked. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 149August 8, 2017 11:41 AM

JESUS. Where are the butterfly nets? We need a truck load.

by Anonymousreply 150August 8, 2017 11:46 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 151August 8, 2017 4:55 PM

I would open Chris's fuzzy little ass cheeks and plow him until he could no longer walk.

by Anonymousreply 152August 8, 2017 6:53 PM

Chris Evans is known for sticking his dick in every willing hole available when high and not being picky when it comes to how his hook ups look, so no wonder he already had two veneral diseases.

by Anonymousreply 153August 8, 2017 7:03 PM

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF DATALOUNGE

LISA EVANS V. GOSSIPING QUEENS (A.K.A THE DATALOUNGE)

COMPLAINT

COMES NOW Lisa Evans, Plaintiff and Next of Friend of Chris Evans, who files this Complaint demanding lonely queens to cease and desist from spreading rumors , however true, about Chris Evans. The Plaintiff has graciously given the Gay Community and Datalounge her less successful/attractive Son Scott . The Gays simply are not happy , they never are, which is not the Plaintiff nor her Son Chris's fault. The potentially true gossip detrimentally harms the reputation of Son Chris, who is a sex symbol with thousands of frau fans. The Plaintiff only has one (1) drugged out non-heterosexual son, Scott . The Plaintiff refuses to admit or let it be known her pride and joy isn't entirely heterosexual .

Further, the Plaintiff demands the queens not talk about Son Chris's dumb dick decisions . See: Jenny Slate, Minka Kelly, Jessica Biel, and John Does A-Z. The Plaintiff also demands Datalounge not talk about her overly maternal ways and Son Chris's infantile dependency upon her. It is a normal healthy relationship and should be acknowledged as such. Similarly, Son Chris is naturally affectionate which extends to his male friends. This is not an indication of his sexual orientation. Seb Stan is just a friend ! They wear each other's clothes because on occasion they have sleep overs and miss one another. This is normal heterosexual male behavior and the Datalounge, and similar gossip sites, should just accept that.

WHEREFORE premises considered the Plaintiff seeks $100,000,000 in damages and closure of the Datalounge and the ostracism of R153.

SUBMITTED this the 8th Day of August, 2017

-s-

by Anonymousreply 154August 8, 2017 7:42 PM

Posters like you are the reason I love datalounge so much R154. Great post <3

by Anonymousreply 155August 8, 2017 8:05 PM

Man, those hugs are really cheek to cheek

by Anonymousreply 156August 8, 2017 9:17 PM

Chris with Mommie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157August 9, 2017 1:13 AM

Does Chris and Sebastian are seen hanging around together without being in Marvel related events? I don't know if they are gay,bi or str8 but their 'love relationship' seems to be fantasy of their creepy fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 158August 9, 2017 2:19 AM

I'm enjoying the shippers more than the deniers. The thing is we just can't know if these guys are bi, gay or straight. People claiming Gyllenhaal is 100% straight come off as desperate fangirls. Sure he could be into barely legal girls but otherwise he really does come off as a closet case. I personally have never really found a reason to NOT believe he was Toothy. If I remember correctly Casablanca did serve some serious gossip over the years.

The biggest shield projecting Chris Evans from people thinking he's gay is his his openly gay brother. Even though it's not really that unusual to have multiple gays in the same family people usually believe the lightning only strikes once.

I don't mind the Evans/Stan ship at all. I was most certainly shipping them myself while watching the first Captain America. Or actually I was shipping Cap and Bucky. I'm a gay man and I've fantasized about actors or characters doing it way before I'd even heard of shipping. I mean seriously guys, haven't you done that as well since you started getting boners? Actually now that I'm in my 40s I've noticed I'm really getting a kick out of some serious sexual shipping, and yes I'm talking about wanking material I create in my mind. Sure it seems weird that it's mostly girls behind the shipping but then again since finding out in the 90s that many or even most hardcore shipping stories at Nifty were written by women I've had enough time to digest the news.

Still, I have to point out that I don't really give a fuck about the private lives of these stars, and apparently some of these hardcore shippers are all about that. I'm attracted to their looks, and most of the times I'm attracted to the character they are playing. It's a fatal mistake to assume what you see on screen is what you get in real life. These people are actors and they are also acting every time they are playing it up for the cameras. Still, I'm way happier to have people wishing two gorgeous guys are fucking than them thinking gays are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 159August 9, 2017 8:19 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160August 9, 2017 9:26 AM

Chris Evans is straight, now stop it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161August 9, 2017 9:42 AM

[quote]. The thing is we just can't know if these guys are bi, gay or straight. People claiming Gyllenhaal is 100% straight come off as desperate fangirls. Sure he could be into barely legal girls but otherwise he really does come off as a closet case.

You do know that it works BOTH ways. First of all, I love that thereā€™s some debate on the percentage of his sexuality. I meanā€¦.that alone is hysterical. And he doesnā€™t come off remotely closeted. How would you even qualify that? Whatā€™s also really funny is how you can see the ā€œHeā€™s gay! Bearding! Closeted!ā€ declarations from a MILE AWAY.

Itā€™s profiling through some archaic notion that EVERY desirable man is either gay or ā€œAt least bi.ā€ Even with photographs and videos that debunk those notions. Iā€™ve seen videos of these men in bed with women and some people here question their validity. Thatā€™s INSANE.

Look, I enjoy gossip as much as the next gay man but this ā€œthingā€ with gay folks assuming that every hot guy is gay is a little pathetic

by Anonymousreply 162August 9, 2017 11:08 AM

[Quote] Iā€™ve seen videos of these men in bed with women and some people here question their validity.

You have??

by Anonymousreply 163August 9, 2017 11:25 AM

Nobody talked about 'love' R158, the question was whether they are fucking or not.

by Anonymousreply 164August 9, 2017 12:45 PM

Of course they are probably fucking or used to fuck. Chris so called het relationships have been heavily publicized, like most typical Hollywood bearding relationships. Wasn't he linked to Sandra bullock at one point in the tabloid. I mean miss closeted dyke Sandra and Chris Evans closeted actor sound better.

by Anonymousreply 165August 9, 2017 1:18 PM

R163 Some dataloungers think Colin Farrell is gay even with a video of him out there eating pussy with a erection.

by Anonymousreply 166August 9, 2017 1:26 PM

Probably bi.

by Anonymousreply 167August 9, 2017 1:45 PM

Eating pussy does not make colin Farrell straight, have you watched bisexual open. The bi guy eats pussy while the other guy anally penetrates him.

by Anonymousreply 168August 9, 2017 3:00 PM

There have been rumours that Seb wanted to come out as bi, but had to stay in the closet out of fear of losing is new agent.

by Anonymousreply 169August 9, 2017 10:10 PM

R169 Source please.

by Anonymousreply 170August 10, 2017 2:48 AM

Chris/Seb have a natural romantic chemistry, which if you think about it, is why so many people want their characters to end up together.

by Anonymousreply 171August 10, 2017 11:22 PM

I'm sorry to report that overall it was a rather disappointing experience. he was incredibly sweaty, had bad breath and smelled terrible (combination of smoke and BO) which was a big turn off, I don't know if it was just bad personal hygiene or a result of the coke he'd been snorting all night. Average cock, nothing to write home about. He did give amazing head though.-------first hand account of hooking up with Seb

by Anonymousreply 172August 10, 2017 11:52 PM

R172, tell us about his glorious hole.

by Anonymousreply 173August 10, 2017 11:55 PM

Did you get crabs, with a side of herpes?

by Anonymousreply 174August 11, 2017 12:23 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 175August 14, 2017 9:03 PM

Seb is in fact gay, everyone else discussed in this thread is straight as can be.

by Anonymousreply 176August 14, 2017 9:08 PM

I really wish Sebastian would just come out. I doubt it would hurt his career.

by Anonymousreply 177August 14, 2017 9:11 PM

R165 Sandy is straight, she's had dozens of boyfriends over the years, one husband and one fiancee and not one rumored girlfriend or same sex hookup, the only reason she's rumored is because she's dated tons of hot guys that gays want to be gay, same reason Taylor Swift has rumors.

by Anonymousreply 178August 14, 2017 9:12 PM

R178 you are so tired

by Anonymousreply 179August 14, 2017 9:28 PM

R176 do you know Seb?

by Anonymousreply 180August 14, 2017 9:33 PM

Chris Evans is in many ways your typical overgrown fratboy. Loves to drink a lot of shitty beer, loves his coke, will sleep around a lot but is not mature enough to handle a serious relationship. I remember in some interview he told a story of how he brought a girl over to his Mom's and she got so drunk she puked and both him and his mom loved it. Stays in boston so he can be close to his circle of fratboy friends and his Mom with whom he is disturbingly close.

by Anonymousreply 181August 28, 2017 4:59 PM

OMG did Chris fuck his mom?

by Anonymousreply 182August 28, 2017 5:31 PM

No R182, but they have a very close relationship and by that I mean Norman Bates levels of close. Allegedly Chris sleeps in her bed when staying at her house.

by Anonymousreply 183August 28, 2017 5:54 PM

Oh yeah, here is the interview I was thinking of. I think it gives you great insight into the Evan's clan.

This line stuck out to me as well

[quote]He talks about how close he feels to his family, how open they all are with each other. About everything. All the time. "The first time I had sex," he says, "I raced home and was like, 'Mom, I just had sex! Where's the clit?'"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184August 28, 2017 6:29 PM

I bet he didn't raced home to tell mommy when he fucked a guy for the first time.

by Anonymousreply 185August 28, 2017 6:40 PM

Chris's mother sounds very coarse in that interview r184 posted.

by Anonymousreply 186August 28, 2017 6:41 PM

I wonder if his Mom approves of Sebastian?

by Anonymousreply 187August 29, 2017 12:11 AM

The mom doesn't approve of Chris's bisexuality, according to gossip.

by Anonymousreply 188August 29, 2017 12:13 AM

But she approves of her other son's homosexuality?

by Anonymousreply 189August 29, 2017 12:18 AM

She apparently is ok with Scott being gay. Chris is by far her favorite child and she's not happy that he isn't 100% straight. She's probably also worried about the $$$ impact to his career. Chris is obviously supporting all of them.

by Anonymousreply 190August 29, 2017 12:47 AM

Is Chris a top or a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 191August 29, 2017 6:01 PM

So we are pretending there is a real reason to think Chris Evans is something other than straight even though there sadly isn't?

Okay, got it.

by Anonymousreply 192August 29, 2017 6:04 PM

The guys Chris hooked up with when on coke will be surprised to hear that R192.

by Anonymousreply 193August 29, 2017 6:14 PM

Trust me. I'm well aware Chris Evans loves his coke. I'm probably one of the first people who said that on the DL as I know someone who gave him some back in the day.

I don't know anything about him being into guys. Not saying it can't be true, but just speaking the truth.

by Anonymousreply 194August 29, 2017 6:18 PM

I bet Scott secretly posts here.

by Anonymousreply 195August 30, 2017 6:58 PM

My mom's a CUNT! She always liked Chris more! You know what? Chris is a FAG! A FAG!

by Anonymousreply 196August 30, 2017 8:50 PM

Chris, Scott and their mom at some event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197August 31, 2017 6:01 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 198October 7, 2017 9:46 PM

I think Scott is better looking than his brother. There; I said it.

by Anonymousreply 199October 7, 2017 9:54 PM

This thread has become exceedingly silly.

by Anonymousreply 200October 7, 2017 9:58 PM

Dors anyone really think Chris Evans is straight?

by Anonymousreply 201October 7, 2017 10:02 PM

Such fun, this dizzy fannish nonsense. But you'd all make godsawful reporters.

One idea: the Broadway DL Queens could catch Michael Arden at stagedoor, and ask him if Stan is family. Arden would likely tell the truth as an Out gay man with no Hollywood career at stake (and presumably he knows the truth, having played Stan's gay lover on NBC and all).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202October 7, 2017 10:43 PM

A Juilliard-Alum, Tony-nominated sweetheart like Arden would have been a very good catch for Stan.

Of course, Michael is happily married now so there's no question.

by Anonymousreply 203October 8, 2017 12:45 PM

Is Sabestian the insane mirror-world twin of Sebastian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204October 8, 2017 12:48 PM

Nah, OP.

Farthest an Aquarius and a Leo will ever get is the occasional hook-up, which is very often a letdown after the flirtation. There is a natural chemistry as they are opposites, but both signs are such massive narcissists (although Aquarius won't realise and Leo won't admit it) that nothing will ever come of it. Except maybe one forgotten night of boozed-up lust.

by Anonymousreply 205October 8, 2017 10:50 PM

"One forgotten night of boozed-up lust."

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 206October 8, 2017 10:57 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 207September 27, 2018 8:35 PM

Seb is a flirt..but, Chris really does want to fuck him

by Anonymousreply 208September 27, 2018 8:44 PM

[quote] Chris Evans and Sabestian Stan: did they have a thing?

They did, but then Chris spelled Sebastian's name incorrectly, and Seb in horror called it off.

by Anonymousreply 209September 27, 2018 8:49 PM

Any new rumours?

by Anonymousreply 210September 28, 2018 1:39 AM

I heard that Chris was into the swirl...black women donā€™t wanna put up with the bi stuff...

by Anonymousreply 211September 28, 2018 1:44 AM

Again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212September 28, 2018 11:33 PM
by Anonymousreply 213April 4, 2019 1:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!