Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Drake Bell Regrets Twitter Rant After Being Ghosted By Josh Peck

Bell spoke candidly about how hurt he was after not being invited to the wedding, and also expressed his regret for making his frustrations public during a Facebook Live chat on Saturday, July 29.

"We've been together 18 years, Josh and me, me and Josh. We've been so close, it was just one of those things where you know, I'd been talking to him, and he's been telling me about the engagement. And then I saw on social media, the wedding, and I didn't hear about it. So, it was just one of those things where it was just like, 'You didn't even tell me?! I had to find out on social media?' And then you're like, 'You know what!? Fine!’” Bell, 31, explained to Entertainment Tonight during the Facebook Live chat. “And then I'm like, wait, I probably shouldn't have done that.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279June 26, 2020 11:54 AM

Drake is such an attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 1July 30, 2017 6:56 PM

Spurned lover.

by Anonymousreply 2July 30, 2017 7:03 PM

I don't blame how he felt, but he definitely didn't handle it well at all.

by Anonymousreply 3July 30, 2017 7:05 PM

I bet they flew to Vegas, checked into a hotel and hugged it out all night in one of those heart shaped beds.

by Anonymousreply 4July 30, 2017 7:43 PM

I work in music in a high level position, and I have a few Drake Bell stories.

Drake has been dropped by every manager he's hired. Nobody wants to work with him, and the more his career went through the downward spiral, he hired shittier bottom feeder managers. Even then, those managers dropped him too. He is nuttier than squirrel shit.

When he was about to make his second record on Universal, he told his A&R guy that he wanted none other than Beatles producer George Martin to produce his record. He would accept no other producer and refused to record anything without him. Some might say this was a ploy to get dropped from his record label. Others might say his delusions of grandeur were cocaine fueled.

One other story: Drake was on tour as a support act playing sheds and arenas. He really wanted to appear edgier than his counterparts to the young kids coming to see the concert. So what does he do? He projects images on a backdrop of the Nuremberg stadium with the swastika exploding, footage of the Vietnam war carpet bombing, and a few other clips of things young kids wouldn't get but their parents would. That was the beginning of the end for Drake's career.

by Anonymousreply 5July 30, 2017 7:54 PM

Oh thank God! If these tow can't work it out what hope is there for the rest of us?

by Anonymousreply 6July 30, 2017 8:02 PM

I wouldn't want a prematurely busted-faced, needy attention whore at my wedding, either.

by Anonymousreply 7July 30, 2017 8:27 PM

Can we change his name to Drake Taco Bell?

by Anonymousreply 8July 30, 2017 8:40 PM

You people are so true

by Anonymousreply 9July 30, 2017 8:44 PM

R5 Anything else? He really did seem lost for a time. He was, for all intents and purposes, going to be the next big star. But he tried to project this indie vibe like he was above it all.

by Anonymousreply 10July 30, 2017 8:45 PM

R10

That's all I have. I tried to stay as far away from him as possible, and urged my clients to do the same.

by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2017 12:01 AM

Well, R5, all that makes Bell sound far more interesting than he is - and that is the point, of course.

Tell us, honey, how is the life of a peon working in PR for the children of Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 12August 3, 2017 2:15 PM

He types like a tween girl from 1999.

by Anonymousreply 13August 3, 2017 2:21 PM

Wow, real classy, comparing intelligent and articulate young girls to this whiny asshole.

by Anonymousreply 14August 3, 2017 4:35 PM

Drake has butched it up recently, shame.

He was very attractive when petite and femme, with his hair grown out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 4, 2017 11:42 AM

R5 He sounds messy. No wonder he was friends with Amanda Bynes.

by Anonymousreply 16August 4, 2017 11:56 AM

It's been 100 years but I still want to know if Drake let Sean Faris fuck him on the set of YOURS, MINE & OURS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 5, 2017 8:11 AM

R19 he doesn't seem to like being a pop star, he just loves pop music. Maybe therein lies the problem? It's also probably why he acts and does comedy and a million other things too, because he's too smart to commitmtthe pop game the way it should be and so unfortunately can't draw like the robotic puppet stars can.

He was raised in showbiz so it's easy to see why he went that route career-wise, but there are other options. He's so good with little kids, would have made a great music teacher for kindergarteners.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 5, 2017 12:00 PM

They made up because if Drake plays Dick Grayson then Josh will have to play Jason Todd.

This is essential to keep space/time intact.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 5, 2017 12:11 PM

Yeah, Bell always seems like his problems are self-inflicted. He's a cute twink, with loads of potential. It's a shame he never achieved greatness.

by Anonymousreply 20August 5, 2017 12:30 PM

R18, Drake's problem is because he's too smart?? Evidence please.

by Anonymousreply 21August 5, 2017 12:30 PM

[quote] DB: We've been together 18 years, Josh and me, me and Josh. We've been so close.

While I still suspect PR shenanigans, this is actually quite touching. That is an artful, understated and heartfelt way of expressing his love whether fraternal or otherwise. It's easy to see he writes song lyrics, what he said here almost sounds like one with the way it's phrased.

by Anonymousreply 22August 7, 2017 6:29 PM

At least he's not a homophobe, R16. Or so he claimed on the Zach Sang Show.

[quote] BELL (at 28m): I've worked in this town (Hollywood) for 31 years, I don't think I could be 'phobic of anything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 7, 2017 7:59 PM

What's so funny is that these two clowns went through a similar nasty breakup 10 years ago, but no-one remembers because no-one cares about 21 year olds having out drama if they aren't obscenely rich & connected and because evidence of said drama is now scrubbed out.

I only remember this happening at all because the new wedding drama flashed me back. This went down around late 2006, and I believe Josh tiring of the 'kid's show'/slapstick comedy stigma of his Nick days and running off to shoot that junky movie THE WACKNESS were the stated grounds for the original beef (who knows if that was the real truth). I read of them slating each other over it in my kid sister's J-14 or whatever, and at the time I also recall seeing video of Drake getting sour and moody with interviewers on his record tour repeatedly asking him about Josh. They were both just young men trying to carve out new identities and it got a little too personal for whatever reason, basically.

They reconciled pretty fast that time too, as they did their D&J Christmas special the next year and were all loved-up in promo for that. These crazy kids just can't stay away from each other no matter how hard they try. Guess the Universe wants D&J: THE COLLEGE YEARS on Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 24August 7, 2017 10:52 PM

R20, he was a cute twink 12 years ago. Now he's Aaron Carter Lite.

by Anonymousreply 25August 7, 2017 10:59 PM

R25 interesting to note that Drake is or was a friendly acquaintance of Aaron, and that people often get them mixed up (mentioned at R23).

[quote] DB, in response to interviewer asking if he's a Trump supporter: (laughs) I think you're thinking of Aaron Carter, not me.

by Anonymousreply 26August 8, 2017 7:22 AM

OMG! This craggy faced loser hasn't been a twink in a decade. Do any of you old geezers even know what a twink is?

by Anonymousreply 27August 8, 2017 7:41 AM

R27, DLers, or DLers of a certain age, think "twink" means anyone younger than 40 and not built like Henry Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 28August 8, 2017 7:43 AM

[quote]he's too smart

Oh, my sides.

by Anonymousreply 29August 8, 2017 7:47 AM

Did he really have dick pics leak or were they fakes?

by Anonymousreply 30August 8, 2017 8:12 AM

Dizzy queens

by Anonymousreply 31August 8, 2017 8:13 AM

What the hell is ghosted?

by Anonymousreply 32August 8, 2017 8:52 AM

It's less ghosting that Josh is doing and more a blatant cutting-out. Some online commenters are suggesting maybe Drake was the one ghosting prior to the wedding debacle and Josh is simply paying him no mind anymore, or that Josh is having trouble letting go of their close relationship and is ripping off the bandaid, so to speak. There's also a thought that this is an elaborate stunt, just because it's so patchy.

Nothing about what they're both saying jives. Drake's all, "we spoke before the wedding/last week/yesterday" and yet Josh is claiming they haven't spoken off-camera in years (hard to deny they've spoken or seen one another at all when they're on the same episode of a recent sitcom).

Our options, then: a) Josh is bareass lying and wants to cut Drake out completely, even though Drake still initiates contact and Josh goes with it; b) Drake is bareass lying and wants to save face by twisting the situation to seem like the wronged party; c) Neither are exactly lying but both are exaggerating, presumably as neither are happy or clear about the relationship contact they currently have.

by Anonymousreply 33August 8, 2017 1:37 PM

Josh Peck is fugly thin or fat and he gives off a vibe of "fat guy who got thin and now thinks he's the shit".

<3 Drake <3 on the other hand, looks great.

by Anonymousreply 34August 8, 2017 1:56 PM

Drake needs to leak dick pics to get his name back in public.

by Anonymousreply 35August 8, 2017 1:56 PM

I also think it's kind of endearing that Drake is so upset over being ghosted by his former friend.

by Anonymousreply 36August 8, 2017 1:57 PM

I feel the same way R36, I hope Drake's feelings are genuine, he makes their bond sound special.

Not many nowadays are lucky to have such close working relationships, especially for nearly 20 years. Still, for a while there they were partners in everything and at a young age, so maybe that took it's toll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 8, 2017 2:22 PM

Have they had sex with each other?

by Anonymousreply 38August 8, 2017 4:29 PM

No way, Drake's too hot for him.

by Anonymousreply 39August 8, 2017 4:35 PM

Josh Peck is heterosexual????

by Anonymousreply 40August 8, 2017 4:48 PM

I didn't think either of them were straight, R40, but I daresay Peck's new wife and Bell's thousand girlfriends and Insta-chicks would disagree.

by Anonymousreply 41August 8, 2017 7:37 PM

R38 slightly OT, but there's a case to say their namesake characters fell into bed together.

In one of the final episodes Josh locked lips with Drake for a full five seconds and this was not considered a strange or remarkable event (note that this has not happened in another kid/teen show since). In another, the two entered a dance contest and moved together suggestively as a straight couple might (complete with the rose-in-mouth trope). In the year prior to this, during their first movie 'Really Big Shrimp', the two spooned while asleep in a locked basement - Drake was the little spoon - and again, the expected 'no homo' moment did not arrive. In their second movie 'Merry Christmas...' both characters alluded to a closeness that allowed for anal (fingering), oral & exhibitionism (public nudity), as well as morning kisses. As a reminder, these characters were meant to have a platonic 'buddy' relationship with the arm-punching boundaries of young American males built in. Watching the Christmas movie with kids present is...interesting, to say the least.

The entire original show is replete with gay innuendo or references, but from Season 4 onward this ramped up and became very on-the-nose. The creator had no qualms suggesting an incestuous gay relationship was in the making once both characters hit 18, and even though this was purely for the laughs there was also a definite subversive element to it. It's almost homage, throwing back to the tender homo-romantic relationships embedded in the comedy of Hollywood duos like Lewis & Martin, for example. From schlocky and formulaic beginnings ‘Drake & Josh’ became something sophisticated and gay-coded by the end, perhaps explaining its lasting appeal and older demographic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 8, 2017 7:56 PM

Has Josh commented? His silence confirms that he is just not into Drake as much as Drake is into him. It also confirms he's a cunt, fat guy turned skinny bitch just like I thought.

by Anonymousreply 43August 8, 2017 9:51 PM

R41, STFU with your OTT analysis as if that shit was Shakespeare. They were pandering to the squealing, sweaty fangirls who wrote/write endless slashfics about these two. That's all it was.

by Anonymousreply 44August 8, 2017 10:47 PM

JFC, you'd think you hags never dumped a friend, or got dumped by one. People outgrow their childhood friends. You go different directions. Josh is obviously more mature and settled. He probably doesn't have much in common with Drake anymore. A lot of adults can't maintain meaningful friendships based solely on memories of childhood, especially when their current lives and values are at odds.

by Anonymousreply 45August 8, 2017 10:56 PM

Oh, look. An abbreviatrix at R45 continues the "analysis," with insightful probing of a celebrity "obviously more mature."

Such a lowering of the DL with these fangirl proto-frau-brain know-nothings shoveling their usual bullshit about anything that permits them to play voice of reason before going back to dust the Hummels.

I'll see her JFC with a STFU you POS and suggest she take her dull simpering wisdom and S it up her fat C.

by Anonymousreply 46August 8, 2017 11:09 PM

[quote]fangirl proto-frau-brain know-nothings

Uh, what?

by Anonymousreply 47August 8, 2017 11:16 PM

In OP's pic I find Josh more attractive. Drake was cuter when they were young.

by Anonymousreply 48August 8, 2017 11:47 PM

r45 they were very close and became young adults while they were on TV working together, its not like they spent a summer at camp or something.

I have friends like that who have gotten married and pretty much forgotten about everyone who helped them get to where they are, not just casual friendships, I mean real friends that bail you out and support you when you are going through it. Those people are the worst, and will be first ones who lose their minds and talk about how lonely they are, years later when their spouse betrays them. And just because someone is partnered or married or has children doesn't make them more mature. That is hetero-normative bullshit.

You remind me of Anderson Cooper leaving Kathy Griffin in the cold, just like that. Sorry to rant, but I can't stand fair-weather friends. Even though I've never been treated like that personally, I have two close friends that went through a similar "break-up" like this and it irks me to this day.

by Anonymousreply 49August 9, 2017 12:00 AM

I see your point R49. But we also should be able to walk away from toxic people who only bring us down.

by Anonymousreply 50August 9, 2017 6:39 AM

[quote Has Josh commented? His silence confirms that he is just not into Drake as much as Drake is into him.

That's what's so strange. You'd think Josh would be the needy one considering their personalities and how the public views them, but it seems that for all Drake's on-stage confidence and the attractive persona he plays he still adores Josh and takes a backseat to him on television. You can see this play out in their body language at the video at R37, where 16-year-old bespectacled Drake hides behind Josh and talks to him more than the interviewer. Later, Josh makes a few self-deprecating remarks and Drake instantly jumps in with a compliment, it's sweet.

They are obviously both ambitious and showbizzy guys but Josh always struck me as the sharper, hungrier and meaner of the two irrespective of how he comes across on tv. He's the son of a single career-woman and a native New Yorker out of Hell's Kitchen, that says it all.

by Anonymousreply 51August 9, 2017 7:37 AM

How big is Drake's dick? How big is Josh's dick?

by Anonymousreply 52August 9, 2017 12:40 PM

r52

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 9, 2017 1:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 9, 2017 2:08 PM

I first noticed Josh Peck when he appeared on the short-lived Fox sitcom "Grandfathered" which sucked. But I thought he pinged and I wondered if he were related to Gregory Peck. All I got, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 55August 9, 2017 2:41 PM

Josh peck bearded up for a bigger career.

by Anonymousreply 56August 9, 2017 2:55 PM

[quote] Peck bearded up for a bigger career.

Perhaps. But then, why would Drake have been upset by that? Or not 'in on it'?

by Anonymousreply 57August 9, 2017 4:56 PM

R55 poetically, the most watched clips of 'Grandfathered' on YT are of the Drake Bell cameo episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 9, 2017 7:35 PM

Drake slammed Brucecilla too and said he would never call him Caitlyn on twitter, he then had to go and apologize but I bet Josh was distancing from that too.

by Anonymousreply 59August 9, 2017 8:02 PM

r54 Drake is a good candidate for facial fillers...he has a decent bone structure but would look so much better those creases smoothed out around his mouth and forehead.

by Anonymousreply 60August 9, 2017 8:43 PM

R52 Don't ask me. I drop them when they get too hairy down there.

by Anonymousreply 61August 9, 2017 8:50 PM

My eye just twitched reading that, R61.

by Anonymousreply 62August 9, 2017 9:44 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 9, 2017 9:46 PM

Drake spent this whole week pretty thirsty for something, RTing sultry b/w insta pics of Joshua... ..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 9, 2017 9:49 PM

They're frenemies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 9, 2017 10:17 PM

You can see his bulge in his embarrassing "baby avengers" video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 10, 2017 2:20 AM

Big dick or no?

by Anonymousreply 67August 10, 2017 4:31 AM

Always knew Josh would wind up the cute one.

by Anonymousreply 68August 10, 2017 5:13 AM

R68 I think neither of them turned out particularly cute. Drake has terrible skin that makes him look like he's in his 40s and Josh, well, there's just something off about his face. I feel like obese people never really look normal, even after losing the weight.

by Anonymousreply 69August 10, 2017 5:29 AM

Drake looks like Charlie Sheen. Same busted face at nearly half his age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 10, 2017 5:35 AM

All Josh had to do was lose weight and that upped his looks.

by Anonymousreply 71August 10, 2017 5:43 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72August 10, 2017 6:32 AM

Lighten up, R66. It was cute and pretty creative. Drake is gunning for a Marvel role so this is like his mini-demo reel.

The humor basically hit its mark. Baby-Antman was deliciously camp, Baby-Fury genuinely scary, and Baby-Thor nonchalantly dropping his hammer and dancing like a spaz had me in stitches. Baby-Widow is in love with Drake.

by Anonymousreply 73August 10, 2017 11:22 AM

R65 which one is Blair and which one Serena?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 10, 2017 3:53 PM

Those complaining about Drake's face - when you do photoshoots that require you to be dehydrated, your face can look much less filled out than it does normally. There's some ways to make it look less drawn by eating carbs before a shoot and so forth but it's actually pretty common. Look at any bodybuilding show, their faces all look much older than they do in day to day life.

by Anonymousreply 75August 10, 2017 5:27 PM

R73 It was pure cringe. The only reason I learned about it was from people making fun of it a la "how the mighty have fallen". 600k in debt, musical career is dead, stuck doing B-movies, etc. He doesn't even seem like a bad guy, it's just things simply didn't work out for him.

R75 Then I guess he is somehow in a perpetual state of dehydration. That OR he has terrible skin. I'll go with Occam's razor.

by Anonymousreply 76August 11, 2017 4:15 AM

It's not as if Josh is doing that much better creatively, they're both on a similar level when it comes to projects. Josh does have a superior handle on his finances/personal life and stays away from the kids' genre now, but he still does a lot for free (YouTubing) and a lot of sitcom work.

Important question: which one of them has more Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards? Josh has three.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77August 11, 2017 11:29 AM

I feel for Josh a little, the way he finds his childhood painful to think about and that his awkward years are laugh-tracked for kids' entertainment for a lifetime. He has said a few times that he'd like to forget about 'Drake & Josh' and implies that he doesn't feel the fondness Drake does. If you lose out on certain youthful milestones that can leave a void that is almost impossible to fill as an adult. I hope Josh uses a therapist.

That said he has his own sweet beachside apartment out of the Nick years and people respond to him positively wherever he goes, so there's upshot. No adolescence runs smooth, and you could say that in the end Josh came good. He's not broke, not lonely, not without work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78August 11, 2017 11:40 AM

Guess the episode 'Josh Is Done' came true...

[quote] Drake Parker: I need you more than you need me, I need you WAY more than you need me! Alright, I'm sorry! Man, I'm sorry I made you late for your exam, and I'm sorry I ran over your bike, and I... I'm sorry I'm probably the worst brother in the world and, you know, you're way better off without me, you know, I just-I just need you to understand that I... I just... Sorry Josh... I'm sorry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79August 11, 2017 3:49 PM

@R79 - i was thinking the same thing before i saw your post. Scarily accurate how that turned out...

by Anonymousreply 80August 12, 2017 4:09 AM

[quote]Those complaining about Drake's face - when you do photoshoots that require you to be dehydrated, your face can look much less filled out than it does normally.

Oh, my sides. Now THAT'S a super fan right there. Leaping tall buildings to explain a busted, wrinkled meth face

by Anonymousreply 81August 12, 2017 8:26 AM

R69 neither were really hired on Nick for their good looks in the first place. They began their careers as goofy sidekicks, and the intention later on was to feature them in a show as two ordinary teen boys rather than heartthrobs. That Drake Bell has some kind of cute appeal and makes younger girls crazy (and that Drake Parker drew attention for his Casanova attitude) is incidental and hormone-related. Watching Drake & Josh work on Season 1 of their show or 'The Amanda Show', it's clear to see that both boys are considered as average & dweeby as the other (in tv-land, at least).

Attribute their early joint success to their openly affectionate friendship, not their looks. Their relationship dynamic is completely unremarkable in this current age of YouTube roommates crawling all over each other, but in 2001/2 it was something outstanding to see two teen boys on tv hugging and squealing over one another like Drake & Josh did.

Episode 33 of 'The Amanda Show' is a good example of this. In it, Amanda's nutty stalker (played by Amanda herself) somehow cons Josh into helping her get close to Amanda, and to do this the pair have to take out cast and crew members backstage who stand in-between them and Amanda. Josh complies for some reason, until time comes when Amanda's stalker orders him to lure Drake into a trap (specifically, a giant trapdoor in the ground). Josh can't go through with it, reminiscing on the 'good times' he and Drake have shared (a knockoff 'Titanic' motif plays over this sequence), and he heroically knocks Drake out of harm's way before sobbing all over him in apology. It's very funny and sweet, and stands as a rare portrayal of a physically affectionate teen-boy relationship c.2000 (both boys are about 15 y.o. here).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 12, 2017 11:32 AM

Also, Amanda Bynes has more comedic talent in her pinkie than Drake or Josh possess, and I think they'd both agree.

by Anonymousreply 83August 12, 2017 11:40 AM

The RED DAWN (2012) remake was abominable, however I will cop to finding Josh Peck fuck-worthy in it. It's those doe eyes and that soft emotive quality he has, it's seductive somehow.

RED DAWN also makes it seem like Peck's character Matt wants his brother (played by a Hemsworth, idk which one), so Josh has a recurring theme to examine in his creative life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 12, 2017 10:39 PM

The episode where Dobrik and Nash try to sell Josh's body to a Japanese businessman by way of a mea culpa for totalling his Maserati is the best one, R78. Josh gets agitated when the businessman backs out and offers to suck him off for nothing ("I'll bet I'm the best you ever had!"). Jason Nash then calls this needy messed-up behaviour a 'child star' thing and gets into a fight with Josh. It's so dark and fucked up.

Josh works well with darker comedy. If they ever resurrect D&J it should have a more adult tone like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85August 14, 2017 10:57 AM

I just checked their synastry R38, it points squarely to 'yes'. Drake has Leo Venus and Josh has Aqua Mars, which explains this whole dramatic codependent mess start to finish and why they can't just 'be friends'.

[quote] Mars Opposite Venus [Example - Mars in Aquarius and Venus in Leo]: Strong Attraction. They may have sexual misunderstandings, feel jealousy, and may sometimes not feel attracted to each other at the same time. Their sexual rhythms may run opposite, i.e. one is ready to fuck when the other is not. But they are generally very attracted to each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86August 14, 2017 12:55 PM

[quote] It was something outstanding to see two teen boys on tv hugging and squealing over one another like Drake & Josh did.

Uh, excuse me? He-LLO? I think you'll find I was the progenitor of the homo-romantic teenage friendship on networked childrens' television. And don't you forget it, honey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 14, 2017 7:29 PM

Why is this heat still ongoing? Do they have a hush movie deal?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88August 15, 2017 10:28 AM

Just checked Josh's IMDB, and he doesn't have a ton in production bar a couple indie movies and a tv show with Dobrik/Nash. He isn't doing bad but isn't awash, either. Wonder what his game plan is re. Career trajectory? His wife isn't famous enough to raise his profile. Maybe he is content doing low-profile character work and his Nick money is enough of a cushion to continue to do that.

His latest movie LOCATING SILVER LAKE sounds potentially gay-interest... maybe we'll get a sex scene? It features Josh as a supporting player to leading man Finn Wittrock, best known as Greg in LA-LA LAND.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89August 15, 2017 11:02 AM

I just heard Josh Peck talk about his childhood earnings on his episode of 'Allegedly' (with TMZ's gay Matthew Cole-Weiss) R89, and, according to Josh, "there are no residuals on kids' television" and he has never received syndication checks for his work on 'The Amanda Show' or 'Drake & Josh'. He says he gets mailbox checks from his voiceover work, notably on 20th C. Fox's 'Ice Age' franchise (2002-present).

by Anonymousreply 90August 16, 2017 6:32 AM

Josh also told the tale of how he lost his virginity on 'Allegedly' (at 40 minutes in) and it's bizarre. Josh claims to have lost his Cherry (to a woman, "not Drake") at the edge of 18 and while still living with Mom. He went across the hall of his apartment complex to deliver a donated TV to a neighbour, a woman of 34 and ample proportions, where he allowed himself to be seduced and on returning a week later enjoy a "beautiful 11 minutes". He seems to imply this affair continued and that it wasn't until he found a girlfriend that he broke it off, although he was briefly considering dating his older paramour until she started blackmailing him. The time this occurred would have been mid-2004 during filming for season 3 of 'Drake & Josh', and just before Drake's near-fatal car accident and the duo's first TV movie.

I don't know if I believe this story. On the one hand it's not hard to imagine Josh's superficial L.A. peers at the time withholding sex from him for the crime of being +200lbs, but then again every closet case male I've ever known has used an "I lost it to a much older woman/MILF" story (it's the standard lie, idk why).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91August 16, 2017 6:43 AM

Josh is charming on that podcast. It's funny and a little sad that he thinks 18 is late to have sex for the first time, but maybe it is on NYC-time. Cole-Weiss flirts with him as a joke and Josh plays along, although while the hosts joke about Josh sleeping with men they don't ask him seriously if he's ever partaken.

So, when and how did Drake throw away his (straight)-V? Was it to Amanda?

by Anonymousreply 92August 17, 2017 10:20 AM

Josh seems cool R91. Easy to forget how urban and Yankee he is though, generous on the "BRO", "yo" and "Son" when speaking. He even talked about someone being "20 heads deep" lol. Idk, it's just a little weird to hear the masculine & posturing language of the hardbitten HK streets coming from the mouth of such a sensitive sweetheart like Josh...seems he has a streetwise side.

Not so for Drake, who is softer-spoken and more mannered. You usually hear him up-talking like a Val Girl and using "you knoooowww?" and "dude" all the time. They're total opposites, and that's why it's honestly easier (and more appropriate) to imagine them in flagrante than it is a too-young Drake and Amanda, R92...which. no, maybe let's not go there.

by Anonymousreply 93August 17, 2017 10:09 PM

[quote] I'd been talking to him, and he's been telling me about the engagement. And then I saw on social media, the wedding, and I didn't hear about it. So, it was just one of those things where it was just like, 'You didn't even tell me?!"

Ever since this story broke this has bothered me. It's a contradiction, it doesn't make a lick of sense.

So Josh had been telling Drake about his impending marriage before the event, but neglected to mention the date, the location, the guestlist, or any detail that others normally ask about weddings....

Wouldn't Drake have got the hint that Josh didn't want him around for the wedding or want him talking about it when Josh refused to disclose details beyond "we're engaged"? Did Drake even *ask* any questions, or show any interest in discussing it at all? (And if not, why then did he expect an invite?) How did Drake hear about the engagement in the first place if what Josh says is true and they never talk? Why would Josh bother going to Drake about the engagement and not the actual wedding?

by Anonymousreply 94August 18, 2017 12:50 PM

r94 its quite possible Josh had a long engagement. Just because you know someone is engaged doesn't mean you know their wedding date and details. Drake deserved an invite unless he did something really shady to Josh.

by Anonymousreply 95August 18, 2017 3:59 PM

David Dobrik outchea digging for the truth. But Josh just laughed at him and gave him nothing, so the mystery remains unsolved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96August 18, 2017 7:57 PM

Drake Bell was on MTV 'SafeWord' last-night with Ron Funches. Drake was a good sport for the most part ("do you UNDERSTAND if I do this I will be a MEME for LIFE?!!") but didn't push those new songs he's releasing...

Josh Peck should do Wild N'Out while it's still on the air. Surprisingly he has bars, there are YT videos attesting to this.

by Anonymousreply 97August 18, 2017 8:33 PM

R85 Josh can learn a lot from Jason Nash, guy is hilarious and an underrated comedian.

by Anonymousreply 98August 19, 2017 11:24 AM

Drake is all over Shawn Mendes on Twitter. He RTs Shane's magazine covers and so on, it's very fangurlesque.

by Anonymousreply 99August 22, 2017 12:19 PM

So it appears the boys have made up, only took MTV cams and an industry party to make it happen. Ex-bf awkwardness vibes...

Still wondering; did they work themselves into a shoot, or shoot themselves into a work?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100August 31, 2017 6:56 PM

This is one of those relationships where the couple can't live with one another for more than a minute as grown people but their Inner Children are madly in love with each other still, so they can't ever cut ties totally. Then there's the career shackle...

Perhaps Miranda Cosgrove will write a tell-all in about 60 years when one or both of them have died, and we'll know the truth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 1, 2017 10:01 PM

R100 Drake looked absolutely ambushed and blindsided by Josh sneaking up behind him with a camera. Good acting, or? He looked like he wanted to go off on Josh but couldn't because of the Livestream. Josh used aggressive & dominating body language there, at odds with his cuddly swishy persona. Hmm.

And yeah, Drake really does talk like a 45 year-old Valgirl. He has the same proportions as one to boot. Getting swole just doesn't ever take on a naturally tiny skinny guy like him (he's like 5"3?) so he needs some chub and babyfat to look more healthy and stay cute (and to stop his skin crinkling so fast). He could stand to cut the smokes, eat more and lay off cardio. And sleep more and stress less. 30 ain't old!

by Anonymousreply 102September 3, 2017 11:09 AM

They did a David Dobrik vlog together last week. Josh surprised David at his house by bringing Drake over (who David had wanted to meet for years), and they all did a cute little skit and photo op. Drake seemed uncomfortable but trying-to-be-cool-with-it (he looks tasteful dressed in sky blue) and Josh had his usual manic charm on display but seemed somehow tense behind the laughter. The duo pulled it off though, and made little Dobrik very happy besides (David: "this is my Make-A-Wish"). Josh's other myriad vlogger friends didn't seem to care or notice that Drake was even there, kinda sad but understandable.

Dobrik's YT Channel was trending for the first time a few days ago because of the reunion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 3, 2017 1:53 PM

Drake is 5'9."

by Anonymousreply 104September 3, 2017 2:23 PM

Stage-height is like stage-age only inverted, R104, you round up to the nearest 10. See Prince.

Drake Bell is not even close to 6ft in stature., but it's fine if he wants the world to think so. The world isn't bothered.

by Anonymousreply 105September 3, 2017 3:27 PM

10 weeks and then the Drake & Josh Christmas movie will be all over Nick At Nite again (time really goes too fast; it's nearly Christmas 2017 and this movie is almost a decade old...)

I always forget Henry Winkler plays the Judge who almost puts the boys in prison, and that D&J nearly get arrested again later in the movie for 'public nudity' of all things. This happens after they get jumped and stripped by goons, but if you see the scene out of context it plays like they were caught in broad daylight fucking in their neighbour's bushes. Kinky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106September 3, 2017 7:10 PM

Josh is 6'.

You can see that Drake is about 3 - 4" shorter than him ehen they stand together.

by Anonymousreply 107September 3, 2017 8:04 PM

Checks out R107.

Tbh Drake isn't that much taller than Miranda Cosgrove, now she's an adult woman and finished growing. There's maybe a couple of inches difference, if that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108September 3, 2017 8:29 PM

Miranda is 5'6," plus she wears heels and Drake is still taller. In that picture you posted, 5'9" looks about right.

by Anonymousreply 109September 3, 2017 8:37 PM

OT but Miranda grew up so gorgeous, my girl's bone structure came in. She's got a kooky and fascinating beauty to her face, glossy sleek hair and a really genuine smile. She's also got some hella nice pins and knows how to dress around them (with pops of color and good silhouettes), plus a gracious personality. I predict she'll age well.

10/10 would date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110September 3, 2017 9:02 PM

Also, her date (?) to the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards this year totally looks like a lesbian, so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111September 3, 2017 9:06 PM

Is it meth face, or something worse?

by Anonymousreply 112September 4, 2017 8:02 AM

R112 These three are in the speed bracket. Miranda may even qualify for the horse bracket as she's getting that Minions money, but she doesn't appear to be the type.

Drake does spend a lot of time in Mexico, however, so could have a penchant for whatever they're peddling there.

by Anonymousreply 113September 4, 2017 10:47 AM

I like Josh Peck, a sweet fella and seems like a life-of-the-party type. He's not too shabby in a drama performance, either. But, why does he talk like a NBA player? A lot of "yo, yo, yo", talking about "respect"....it sounds corny to me.

None of his friends or associates talk this way, so what gives? Is this how most native Millennial Yankees speak now? Is it like an elaborate gimmick or in-joke? Was his absentee Dad a hoodrat? Someone ELI5, I'm Ohio farmtrash.

by Anonymousreply 114September 4, 2017 3:08 PM

R17 during that BTS for 'Yours, Mine & Ours' Sean and Drake did an interview with just the two of them, and were comfortably teasing one other about their personal lives.

Near the end Sean asks Drake what he 'loves about girls'. This question is enough to take Drake off-guard, and Sean finds this funny. In response Drake blushes, hides his face for a second and grasping for an answer eventually says, "uh, I don't know, I,...I'm a failure with the ladies". Sean snorts at this, "oh, he's so full of it, trust me". It's a weird exchange and there's something about the topic neither are willing to say out loud, but while it's tempting to assume this points to clandestine gay sex....kind of a reach. One of them may have slept with Danielle Panabaker or Katija Pevec (or both?); in 2007-8 both Drake and Sean were only around age 21 and every teenage girl alive was hot for Drake back then.

Miranda Cosgrove was also in this movie, if R110 cares.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115September 4, 2017 6:58 PM

Or take a third option; what if Drake got lucky with Dennis Quaid?

by Anonymousreply 116September 5, 2017 8:52 PM

[quote] DRAKE: We've been together 18 years, Josh and me, me and Josh. We've been so close....

...?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117September 6, 2017 10:34 AM

Josh still playing it cool @Drake on Twitter. Don't jerk his little heart around Josh bb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118September 6, 2017 11:16 AM

[quote] In one of the final episodes Josh locked lips with Drake for a full five seconds and this was not considered a strange or remarkable event (note that this has not happened in another kid/teen show since).

Fun fact: this gag is censored in several countries, some in Western Europe, as it is quasi-incestuous in nature as well as homosexual.

Guess Nineteen-Eighty-Four really happened.

However tere was a similar gay kiss in another Nick show some years later, an excited liplock in jest between the titular leads of 'Sam & Cat'. No-one cared about censoring that, though, because cheap lesbian fanservice is A-OK.

by Anonymousreply 119September 7, 2017 2:01 PM

R23 Drake goes into details about growing up with Josh on Sang's show, and it must be the griftiest adolescence I've ever heard of.

They used to do boring teenage boy stuff like have pizza, movie and videogame night on the reg, naturally ("in our bedroom") but also spent time after work writing scripts and pitching to Execs as well as practising their own improv based on ancient sitcoms (Drake mentions 'I Love Lucy'). Guess that was the key to success in the days before YouTube and social media.

It's cute at 5m when Drake admits that for him the best part of 'Drake and Josh' was...being with Josh. Aww.

by Anonymousreply 120September 7, 2017 2:57 PM

Peck is heterosexual??

by Anonymousreply 121September 7, 2017 3:30 PM

Why does this thread have so many replies? This is one of the most boring stories. Why do people care?

by Anonymousreply 122September 7, 2017 3:35 PM

Isn't there a shot of Drake and his cock floating around somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 123September 7, 2017 4:23 PM

The tl;dr for you, dear R122; they are both hot D-list men who used to be cute masturbation fodder, and everyone (mistakenly?) thought they'd grow up to be gay, so now we're wondering what went wrong.

by Anonymousreply 124September 7, 2017 7:20 PM

R121 only just. We're keeping a seat warm for him here, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 125September 7, 2017 7:21 PM

Is Josh ok? He keeps tweeting weird stuff about crying alone and hating himself.

Someone commented on one of his vlogs that he uses AA phrases all the time, and now I can't unhear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126September 7, 2017 7:48 PM

Found out recently that one of the Exec Producers of 'Drake & Josh' works on 'Big Bang Theory' now.

That's a step down. 'D&J' at least had its moments, and it looks like 'Frasier' compared to 'BBT'.

by Anonymousreply 127September 10, 2017 7:28 PM

It took a year and a ton of public messiness but Drake eventually got his boyfr-uh, brother back.

Is this the only good news of the year?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128September 17, 2017 2:30 PM

No amount of steroids could butch this guy up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129September 18, 2017 12:10 AM

Ikr R129. He's so much cuter and more natural-seeming as a feminine guy, it would benefit his image and his creative work to stop fighting it. He doesn't even have to worry about girls not liking it, either - the younger kind he apparently favors sincerely love sensitive and effeminate men who play guitar.

by Anonymousreply 130September 18, 2017 10:36 AM

They certainly do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131September 18, 2017 10:53 AM

Iirc Josh walked by Joe Jonas disembarking a plane at the VMAs this year, and caught the moment on YT.

Josh squealed, sotto voce, "its Joe JONAS." Mte.

by Anonymousreply 132September 18, 2017 6:04 PM

Drake looks like he's started coloring his hair brunette. Can anyone verify?

He's better blond than dark, and at his best when a touch over his natural Jolene-shade of red.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133September 19, 2017 7:17 PM

Who the fuck are these losers? Never heard of them. What exactly is their claim to fame?

by Anonymousreply 134September 19, 2017 7:29 PM

Drake & Josh (Peck) starred in a memetic comedy show named after them R134, much like Lucille Ball.

by Anonymousreply 135September 20, 2017 8:42 PM

R12 and tell us all, what do YOU do? Hmmm sweetie? Oh I get it you wanted to be an entertainer but your parents didn't give a shit about the paltry little talent you displayed as a youth. So you tried, I get it but hey it just wasn't meant to be huh? So someone has a career that involves those BENEATH your lofty eyes and you? You don't have a career do you R12? You have JOB. And I'm betting you're misrable there well because you're a bitter and miserable little dried up and hagged out bottom huh sweetie?

by Anonymousreply 136September 20, 2017 8:58 PM

R5 omg so sorry you have to deal with anyone this shitty and nuts (and thank you for posting). But you confirmed what I had thought for years about Bell. When Amanda Bynes went nuts he actually said she was fine and how she'll go on to be the next Carroll Burnett. HAHAHA sorry but Amanda was never talented comedienne with skill and great comedic timing. Doing different skits and hyperactively acting and over acting? No.

by Anonymousreply 137September 20, 2017 9:04 PM

Drake & Josh have weird, 'off' chemistry now. They aren't comfortable with each other so they've definitely crossed the 'friendship' boundary some way, somehow.

Look at other Nick or Disney co-star pairs who played friends or siblings and you see the difference. Even Kenan & Kel who beefed for years didn't have these mercurial levels of awkwardness. Or Ariana/Jennette.

by Anonymousreply 138September 25, 2017 3:31 PM

R137 honey, your misogyny is showing.

It's natural that you're jealous of the success of a very young woman, but keep that ugly thought to yourself, ok? No-one likes a bitter, nasty woman-hater.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139September 25, 2017 9:02 PM

Their chemistry is fine, R138, enough with the dramatics. You don't work with someone that closely for that long without ups & downs, it happens. What they had was basically a working marriage, and if this nonsense wasn't total PR (spoiler: it was) then they just hit a bump in the road these last couple of years. They'll probably have a new sitcom pilot greenlit in 6 months.

The 'Really Big Shrimp' movie they did was possibly as good as it will ever get. The German dub is particularly good as they found a deeper masc voice for Josh and a less raspy emphysemal one for Drake. Somehow half the verbal gags actually turn out funnier delivered in German.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140September 27, 2017 9:39 PM

Drake's latest song dropped a couple days ago but is only available as a preview rn (here's hoping it will sound better cleaned up, it's got sexy, sultry, vibey potential).

In a recent interview for his highschool tour he called his songwriting his 'journal', chronicling his personal experiences "love & love lost". The lyrics of this latest new song 'Call Me (When You're Lonely)' run thus:

[quote] Know that he loves you.....it's on the low-key, call me when you're lonely, baby..

Guess it's a cheating slut-diary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141September 27, 2017 11:24 PM

R107 no Caucasian, 21st Century, non-dwarven (or otherwise medically short) male above 5'8 in height allows insecurity and overcompensation to influence their every action and thought, so Drake is definitely below that. He's teeny-tiny.

Lucky for him he's still cute and writes fun songs.

by Anonymousreply 142September 29, 2017 12:11 PM

Drake had dinner with the Pecks a couple weeks back.

What a strange evening's conversation that must have been.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143October 8, 2017 1:54 PM

They got Josh a hot friend for his recent Bank of America Online commercial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144October 23, 2017 10:51 PM

Here's a theory why Drake & Josh have such a weird relationship R138, beside the child star thing.

Drake has Mommy issues from his Hollywood mother but by all appearances had a somewhat healthy relationship with his Cali father, while Josh had a warm & protective Jewish mother but grew up with no father (a father he never met and who passed away before they could, explained in the vid below). Josh is naturally more feminine & caring in his m/m relationships for this reason, which is something Drake would naturally be drawn to. It's harder to say why Josh is attracted to Drake in turn but there must be some reason along those line or Josh would have cut him off or feuded with him years sooner.

Of course they need each other as a potential fallback in case of a career drought, but the bitterness over the past year suggests there are deeper foundations than that. It would be interesting to know how Drake feels about Josh's bonds with his vlogging crew, if he feels threatened or jealous by their collaborations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145October 25, 2017 2:09 PM

[quote] im scared of Drake & Josh being turned into a new series where theyre in college together

How would Drake Parker even get into College? And aren't they both too old?

Lobby instead for the adult shenanigans of D&J as they struggle to reconcile their past fraternal bond with their present reality, that they're attracted to each other and can't make excuses to hide it anymore.

Someone would pick that pilot up. NBC?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146November 8, 2017 1:13 PM

I don't know why a person would want to reconnect with someone that ghosted them. If someone I thought I was close/or was very close to didn't invite me to their wedding, then I wouldn't bother with them again. And, if they tried to reconnect, I'd ghost them. There's no going bact with that shit with me.

by Anonymousreply 147November 8, 2017 5:42 PM

These guys are cool now, R147. The lack of invite was handwaved as something Josh felt would minimise press attention on their wedding, and keep focus on Josh's bride Paige (not on the presence of Drake Bell).

Arguably not inviting Drake garnered even more press attention than having him present would have, but suspend your disbelief and it sort of makes vague sense.

by Anonymousreply 148November 8, 2017 6:11 PM

Do you think Drake has any good casting couch stories?

by Anonymousreply 149November 10, 2017 11:52 PM

What's a 'good' casting-couch story? "I fucked my Jabba-esque producer and hey, I got the part?"

by Anonymousreply 150November 15, 2017 1:46 PM

I get a weird ‘closet deplorable’ vibe from Drake.

by Anonymousreply 151November 15, 2017 1:57 PM

He has a Disneyana fixation, but that's about the only fascist thing about him. He has claimed before in interviews that he doesn't vote Republican at all.

by Anonymousreply 152November 15, 2017 2:57 PM

Another z list DL obsession. No accounting for taste!

by Anonymousreply 153November 15, 2017 3:13 PM

[quote] So, it was just one of those things where it was just like, 'You didn't even tell me?! I had to find out on social media?' And then you're like, 'You know what!? Fine!’”

Like, no way!

by Anonymousreply 154November 15, 2017 3:38 PM

Anyone here have a working link to video of the Drake & Josh interview (NOT the one with Miranda C.) c. 2008/9 led by Barbara Walters on the View? Think it was promo for the Xmas movie they did...

It was the weirdest joint tv interview I have ever seen, and it has been weirdly scrubbed from the Internet in the last few years. Iirc Josh was wearing a choker and Drake was wearing some kind of dusty suit w/glasses.

by Anonymousreply 155November 16, 2017 3:08 PM

Was it the December 4th 2008 episode R155? I just tracked it down and there's nothing too 'weird' about it, except maybe the comment "we've been together 9 years" from Drake and Josh's reaction.

The D&J segment is clipped in the link and it mostly fits your description - D&J talk a little about the Christmas movie they did, Drake in an old fashioned suit & glasses, Barbara looking sharp all in red next to him. Josh isn't wearing a choker, though, and they talk about 'The Wackness' (that movie Josh did with Ben Kingsley) as well. Josh was hilarious in this appearance, "I dropped the robe and went with God".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156November 16, 2017 9:56 PM

Thanks so much for your efforts tracking that down R156, that is a fun guesting from both of them and it’s cool to see it again.

Unfortunately though, it’s not the one I’m looking for. I fear I may have gotten the year of my search wrong and that the ‘lost’ appearance is actually from an episode in 07 (for some reason my instinct says it aired in late summer of that year?).

Josh definitely was wearing a black pendant or something that episode, and now I think about it I’m not sure Drake had the glasses yet. They were doing the interview on a bigger couch than for the one in your link. THE WACKNESS hasn’t come out in 07 so there was no talk of that. Elizabeth spoke more in the episode I’m remembering..

If anyone has a working link, please post.

by Anonymousreply 157November 17, 2017 11:47 AM

[quote] Josh Peck is a heterosexual?

[quote] I get a weird ‘closet deplorable’ vibe from Drake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158November 18, 2017 5:20 PM

Drake says his gf & Paige are tight now. Guess the gals felt an instant connection, chatting while their men were working out their shit...then BAM, friendship.

Serendipitous how that worked out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159November 18, 2017 11:41 PM

A Gentile & Jew? Together...?

by Anonymousreply 160November 20, 2017 5:13 PM

Paige & Josh Peck both ping fiercely but also seem compatible in a bizarre fashion. Paige in particular reminds me of every shy West-Coast art-school femme-Les I’ve known, she’s cute in a natural way.

Tom Holland seems to follow Josh on Snap, exciting news for a certain DL-contingent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161November 21, 2017 7:45 PM

R161 That's not the real Tom, jut a fan. Tom's snapchat is private and his username is not his name, so they won't find him.

by Anonymousreply 162November 21, 2017 9:43 PM

Josh had nothing but glowing compliments for Drake as recently as five years ago. Even now Josh won’t put him down in press.

They had something quite profound & even serious, for two comedic actors anyway. Check this moment at 18 minutes..

Commenter: “Describe Drake in 3 words.” Josh: “....beautiful....beautiful...”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163November 22, 2017 12:23 AM

^^lmao at the thirsty laughter in the background. Josh must be eating this up😂😂

by Anonymousreply 164November 22, 2017 11:13 AM

R43 so you think Joshie has a little bit of bitch in him...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165November 27, 2017 12:10 PM

R86 more like water signs getting emo over pointless bitcherel from a decade ago. They are both living for this.

And you know Scorps can pretend to be cool and “real” and “drama free” all they want but that does not make it true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166November 27, 2017 4:08 PM

Cher: "Who the shit are Drake & Josh?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167November 28, 2017 1:21 PM

How did each spend Thanksgiving?

by Anonymousreply 168November 28, 2017 9:28 PM

If you’re Drake Bell then probably just tryna get into fuckboi-Heaven a little bit faster.

Or fucking each other. Like Paige coming home early from Soulcycle only to find Josh plowing Drake into their dumpster-reclaim divan and immediately she rips them apart so she can start knocking out both their teeth. She’s like 110lbs soaking wet but you know she could still take either of them.

by Anonymousreply 169November 28, 2017 10:05 PM

Josh’s new pitch for a reality show, aptly titled ‘Handsome in Hollywood’. It’s a straight-bro version of ‘40 & West’.

10/10 would watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170December 6, 2017 10:59 PM

I could swear Josh Peck (or someone who sounds a lot like him...) has been posting in the spate of recent DL threads on ED.

by Anonymousreply 171January 9, 2018 4:48 PM

R161 Josh looks and acts femme and has since he was little but I'm gonna chalk that up to his cultural background. He’s a Jewish Scorpio guy born in Hell’s Kitchen the ‘80s, with a the heightened amount of estrogen circulating through him during puberty. At 14 he had better tits than Amanda Bynes.

by Anonymousreply 172January 13, 2018 9:22 PM

[quote] “Someone that you know intimately...”

[quote] “You get him sleep-deprived, he keeps EVERYONE awake...”

[quote] “Some days you want to throw him against a wall...”

[quote] “I don’t think I’ve been able to attain that type of chemistry with anyone else in the world, ever, even like a girlfriend. He and I have such a connection...”

[quote] “There’s something there between us, it’s once-in-a-lifetime...”

[quote] “I’m not gonna go find another Josh. We are what we are. It’s just something that happened...”

Does Drake have a PR guy? I like his candour but he must understand how all this sounds taken out-of-context. He uses such fraught language when talking about this, like Josh is his Heathcliff or something. It’s hilarious & tragic and I hope Drake never stops talking like this. He’s the c.1992 Corey Feldman to Josh’s Haim at this point.

Props: Drake looks better than he did back in summer. Guess he took the winter off, cried it out and got a whole reality check while he was at it. He seems calmer, more hydrated and his hair is in reset mode. But for the skin he’s still a pretty femme.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 20, 2018 10:33 PM

Drake’s new MV for ‘Honest’ just dropped.

It’s a scream, and so basic. What with all the shaky camera-surf ‘aesthetics’ (hip), the close-up bed/bath scenes (pandering) and the clingy wet-tee shots (desperate)...

However, I love when his gf in it throws his music notebook across the room then breaks all the shit on his kitchen counter while he cowers. If that was based on an irl event, he probably deserved it anyway.

Interesting too that the gf is tall, dark, boyishly dressed in streetwear, aggressive & talkative. Now who in Drake’s life does that sound like? Bear in mind he’s never openly dated a woman who looks or acts like that, only pale petite high-femmes..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174February 1, 2018 12:12 AM

Hahahaha R174, I’d laugh myself sick if that song turned out to be about Josh.

by Anonymousreply 175February 1, 2018 10:38 AM

[quote] Bell: "And then you're like .... And then I'm like ..."

"And like" how is this Bell person? 15?

by Anonymousreply 176February 1, 2018 10:43 AM

*how old

by Anonymousreply 177February 1, 2018 10:49 AM

Josh Peck (Jewish, right?) has lovely eyes. They slope down at the outer corners slightly, making it appear the person is always smiling. What is that eye-shape called? It's not quite almond-shape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178February 1, 2018 10:59 AM

Yeah R178 Josh is so good-looking, but in an approachable boy-next-door way. The dark Jewish look and his urban accent just gives that cuteness a little edge that pushes him into handsome/fuckable territory. All in all delicious.

If Drake didn’t ever crawl underneath him and beg for a taste when they both hit 21, he must be regretting it now.

by Anonymousreply 179February 1, 2018 1:58 PM

R178 Josh’s eye-shape is a ‘downturned’ one. His eyes are also close-set, which ages-up his otherwise boyish features. His eye color is great, a pretty-pond green.

Downturned eyes a common feature of starlets & sexbombs. Monroe had them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180February 1, 2018 7:36 PM

Drake is a slutty straight by almost all accounts yet you can hear him swish from a mile off. Is he deliberately queening to catch inexperienced women off their guard? Or is the fey hither-and-thither just his manner?

His cozy & Crosby-esque dress-sense is also questionable for a straight bachelor of 31 years, anno domini 2018. It must be said, however; he does pull off a winter jumper or a smoking jacket with aplomb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181February 1, 2018 9:49 PM

Thanks, R180. It seems quite a few part-Jewish guys have this cute "downturned" eye-shape. It's slightly dorky and irresistibly adorable.

Aaron Johnson:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182February 1, 2018 10:32 PM

...Kyle Chandler (coach Taylor):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183February 1, 2018 10:36 PM

...James Wolk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184February 1, 2018 10:42 PM

...Ivan Urgant (the one that got kissed by Hugh Jackman).

All of these part-Jews resemble Peck @ R178 a bit: dark hair, green/blue eyes and downturned eyeshape.

Sorry, rambling off-topic. Back to Drake & his DRAMA!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185February 1, 2018 10:53 PM

Drake has a charming part in the British indie horror AMERICAN SATAN, coming out on DVD this year. He does his best with the three lines he gets but seems woefully miscast in the project.

Bell plays a bitchy, homophobic punk at a bar who starts shit with Andy Biersack then gets electrocuted for his trouble. It’s so stupid having squishy pocket-bisexual kid’s tv star Drake call Andy “faggot” and threaten to throatfuck his mom; Andy looks like an anorexic emo teen and is still 100x more menacing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186February 2, 2018 3:32 PM

Maybe Josh got sick of coming home every night to a whiny bleating “Jaj? Jaj?! JAAAJ?!”

Redheads are cute, but not *that* cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187February 6, 2018 12:05 AM

This is an odd & trifling but sweet little TBT interview for iHeartRadio.

Wonder why Drake has reinstated the curtain/swoop-bangs hair he had as a young teen after years of that Mod bowl?

Trivia: Drake dislikes sushi; he’s friends with the band Hanson; he first appeared on television at age 8 in an episode of ‘Home Improvement’ as Pete Bilker’s son; he has been spoofed on SNL as part of a Kanye West sketch; and he currently lives next-door to one of the HW on ‘Fuller House’, which is how he met John Stamos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188February 11, 2018 2:51 PM

Who are these people?

by Anonymousreply 189February 11, 2018 2:52 PM

They’re neither one of them former child-actor DL-favourites a la Dylan & Cole Sprouse, R189. If that helps at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190February 11, 2018 3:18 PM

Hello Drake!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191February 14, 2018 7:06 PM

How vulgar. What happened to glamor?

Josh has classier IG game. To scour the palate after the above, here he is looking quite dapper & adorable in a tux.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192February 14, 2018 9:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193February 15, 2018 5:06 AM

I’ve said this before, but; Drake simply must be first choice to play Dimitri in ANASTASIA, provided they make a live-action remake within the next few years. He is a dead-ringer and has the ideal louche style.

What’s more, his hair exactly matches Dimitri’s floppy chesnut curtain-style which is crucial to the part. Those bangs have a psychosexual hold on girls & gays who like Drake himself were kids in the ‘90s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 21, 2018 4:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195February 21, 2018 6:39 PM

The picture @ r193 looks like 2 men.

by Anonymousreply 196February 21, 2018 8:51 PM

For verisimilitude, it should have been.

by Anonymousreply 197February 21, 2018 10:15 PM

Is Drake still dating Aaron Carter, as several blinds were reporting he was a couple of years back? They did a tour together and did put on lively fun performances to give credit where it’s due.

There was speculation that Drake was the anonymous teen male peer Aaron mentioned as his first gay sexual relationship, in his infamous coming-out note on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198February 27, 2018 2:02 PM

iHeart Awards

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199March 12, 2018 3:03 AM

[quote]We've been together 18 years

They started dating when they were 13?

by Anonymousreply 200March 12, 2018 3:15 AM

Yes they did, R200. Isn’t it sweet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201March 12, 2018 1:28 PM

To me it seems obvious they were DL-fucking or dating at some point in their teens/20s. Idk why noone seems to bring it up or wonder about it (maybe they’re just never gonna be that relevant?).

Sometimes in early footage you can hear Drake use a particular tone of voice with Josh that is the kind most people use with their beloved pets or their lovers; sort of a high, soft empathetic croon. There’s an example in the ‘Go Hollywood’ blooper reel when Josh forgets a line in the last scene; he makes a self-deprecating joke but Drake doesn’t laugh, just sweetly coos in response that “it’s ok, people are forgiving”.

Then Drake had that DUI, started drowning himself in booze & Tiger women & Mexican teen girls and that was that. Poor Josh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202March 15, 2018 1:13 AM

Drake dates a new model or stylist or unknown actress every year, it seems. Says it all.

I did read a blind from several years ago about him at around 24 years old dating a 40-something civilian woman in secret, because he was ashamed about her age & status. I thought that if true, that was really fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 203March 26, 2018 11:17 PM

Josh has a new movie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204March 27, 2018 1:13 AM

Josh is stranded playing awkward college boys.

He looks totally exhausted in 'Silver Lake', too. Boy needs a holiday.

by Anonymousreply 205March 29, 2018 10:52 AM

R204 the guy acting opposite Peck is giving one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen in the 21st Century in that trailer.

Weird that Scottish indie rock is scoring it, too.

by Anonymousreply 206March 30, 2018 2:16 PM

There’s a creationist talking-head with a online presence also named Josh Peck. It’s a little confusing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207March 30, 2018 9:26 PM

Miss Bell Regrets...

by Anonymousreply 208April 29, 2018 9:11 PM

I only got to know josh through Vine and can't stand seeing old clips of drake and josh ... looks like a totally cringeworthy show. Adult Josh (in YouTube vlogs) is hilarious...one of those naturally funny people

by Anonymousreply 209May 3, 2018 7:36 AM

I want to know what Josh's demons are. I bet he cries himself to sleep a lot.

by Anonymousreply 210May 3, 2018 8:05 AM

Fuck sauce in outer space.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211May 3, 2018 8:47 AM

The recognisable suburban house used for exterior shots in DRAKE & JOSH just got torn down last month, and of course Drake is upset about that (even though he never filmed there, and his show was on a soundstage?) and went to the press to discuss his disappointment. "It should have been in the Smithsonian".

He adds that Josh "doesn't like him" and they don't speak, which is a retraction of his earlier statements. Guess he's finally given up. Why is his publicist still letting him speak about this, though? It makes him look crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212July 23, 2018 3:53 PM

This BI must be about Josh & Drake, right? The lack of pronouns and the fact that it stresses the Ex wasn’t invited to the wedding and apparently hadn’t spoken to the Groom in a while gives it away.

And now Josh is raising a newborn son. This thing he was with Drake is only going to further complicate his marriage & career.

[quote] He got together with a famous ex right before the wedding (about six months ago). His new wife found out about it. She was not happy. She was totally pissed because he had told her that he hadn’t talked to his ex in a long time. She called him a liar and asked him what else he had been lying about and maybe they should call off the wedding because she was not going to marry a liar. But the wedding proceeded as planned, so either he assured her that everything was cool or she decided to give him a pass on the indiscretion. And no, his ex was NOT invited to the wedding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213January 3, 2019 9:20 AM

Bi bottoms don't make happy couples.

by Anonymousreply 214January 3, 2019 11:30 AM

R213 couldn’t that blind as easily have been about Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato?

I’m not saying I can’t see D&J fucking, just that I think the blind would have mentioned any gay activity. .

by Anonymousreply 215January 3, 2019 5:48 PM

Josh Bell says 'Drake & Josh' reboot happening.

Could he just be imaginig this?Another thing: do you think Josh will eventually tell his #MeToo story. He is a bit messed up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216March 16, 2019 9:17 PM

How did Josh Peck get so slim? He was really overweight during a lot of Drake & Josh

by Anonymousreply 217March 16, 2019 11:03 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 218April 19, 2019 10:41 PM

Josh was a cocaine addict from roughly age 17-21, R217. He's pretty open to talking about it on his podcast, YouTube, in interviews and so on.

by Anonymousreply 219April 20, 2019 8:06 AM

They’re both uneducated in conventional academic terms R29. They basically stopped attending school at 15 and never went back, not even to get their GDs. Drake has a 0.6 GPA from OSCA and Josh is a PPAS dropout, and neither of them have any form of College credit. Maybe they’ll get an honorary Degree for Arts one day.

But Josh does great financially R77. YouTube is monetised for people like him who bring in subscribers and top trending lists, and he also does so many commercials and tv spots for companies like Buick as well as cameos/walk-ons for $$$. He’s a whore but he’s worth $9m so clearly he isn’t all that stupid and he’s in a more secure place careerwise than Drake.

by Anonymousreply 220April 20, 2019 9:15 AM

r216, what MeToo story are you talking about? A producer on his show?

by Anonymousreply 221April 20, 2019 9:30 AM

Didn't someone in an archived thread here talk about an underage Drake (like 15/16y.o) tricking an EP into fucking him then blackmailing the guy over it? It was such an ugly disgusting story so hopefully it wasn't true.

At 9:50 into this D&J vlog, Josh remarks how hypothetically awful it would be if "the first time you ever had sex were the only time" and Drake's sudden cold response to this suggests some kind of unpleasant-to-unthinkable sexual experience in his past. After Josh says that the buoyant mood in the video just drops like a fucking anvil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222April 20, 2019 5:57 PM

[quote] Josh Bell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223April 20, 2019 10:59 PM

^^😂😂😂if either of them were taking a different name Drake would be the one.

FWIW between two wispy bisexuals Josh is the Alpha in that relationship..

by Anonymousreply 224April 21, 2019 11:48 AM

Drake should leave spinning decks and botching softly to a pro.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225April 22, 2019 9:15 AM

Amateur!

by Anonymousreply 226April 23, 2019 8:19 AM

No way they didn't at least hook up once in the past.

by Anonymousreply 227April 23, 2019 7:20 PM

R187 holy shit :/ I forgot they filmed the first season of 'Drake & Josh'...like that. I don't know the technical terminology but something about the way it's filmed there compared to later seasons and episodes is different and jarring. Also the first season set layout is different to later on, and the early laugh-track is horrifying and obviously carried over from 'The Amanda Show'.

by Anonymousreply 228April 23, 2019 7:50 PM

^also, was Drake's character making Josh's character sleep on the damn FLOOR or on his couch in season 1? if so then that is ice-cold given their parents got legally married and Drake & Josh were supposed to become official siblings and cohabitors thereafter.

I just remember Drake's character on the show could be a total bitch-on-wheels and often for no apparent good reason.

by Anonymousreply 229April 23, 2019 8:04 PM

It doesn't look like this was posted here, but for those who were asking about his dick, this looks real. That soundtrack though...

I can't tell from the images, but is that a mole on the head of his dick or a wart?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230April 23, 2019 8:57 PM

R230 oh no, not the theme song. dear merciful fucking GODS.

but is that firecrotchery I espy? can't see any moles but he could have a giant freckle like the ginger he is.

by Anonymousreply 231April 23, 2019 10:06 PM

The best comment in R222's vid:

[quote] it's like my two gay dads giving me the Sex Talk

by Anonymousreply 232April 25, 2019 11:21 PM

R340 mm. Drake has a healthy sexual vorace not governed by conservative mores and that is nice to see. I love an unapologetically polygamous, slutty exhibitionist celeb who shares their nakedness and JO with us. I feel like I know and understand the real Drake a little better thanks to it, like he’s a relatable mammal..

Josh is probably just as horny and promiscuous but he works so hard to keep it hid and that’s so boring. It’s also a mite creepy that he focuses his main YT original series on stories about first sexual experiences of other people, but hey whatever does it for him. Maybe being treated so badly as a child for being fat gave him a voyeuristic crutch-turned-kink.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233April 26, 2019 7:03 PM

R172 and Cancer boys are lazy dependent stoner crybabies who seethe passive-aggressively and refuse to change.

Thankfully the whores among them are the tenderest in bed and will take care of you emotionally and physically. I guess that’s why Josh keeps Drake around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234April 27, 2019 7:55 AM

Drake RT’d everything from Bieber’s meltdown on Wednesday. Is Drake reading what DL is saying or he having a bad week? Who hurt Drake so much?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235April 27, 2019 8:02 PM

I think Drake’s parents might have a lot to do with his troubles. They seem like smothering evangelists with an unhealthy fixation on their cute famous son...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236April 28, 2019 5:58 PM

Wow this is creepy 😲. R236

by Anonymousreply 237April 28, 2019 6:25 PM

^^yeah, poor Drake. There’s such a thing as too much love & attention for a kid, especially with the added pressure of breadwinning in exploitative circumstances. It’s a wonder he isn’t dead or in rehab/jail.

by Anonymousreply 238April 28, 2019 6:57 PM

R234 wow Drake is really cute in that link. How old is he there and what promo is that for? Usually I'm :/ on him but that version could maybe get it (and I'm younger than he is before y'all start in on me lmao).

by Anonymousreply 239May 1, 2019 11:32 PM

Side note: did that blonde dyke in iCarly and Sam & Cat ever come out? The one with the deep voice and the rough manner who never wore anything else other than plaid/leather/jeans/hoodies? She kept beating the hell out of the sensitive male friend of Miranda Cosgrove? This one:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240May 2, 2019 12:38 PM

idk r240 but Jennette manages to be really funny on Twitter unlike her old Nick costars. Afaik she’s straight/bi (?) and troubled - had bulimia since childhood, had a lot of disputes with Schneider/Nick, had a gross Xtian cult bf (Mormon I think?), and her abusive Mom died of cancer recently. She also once told Ariana Grande to fuck off with her faux-Bambi act so she’s worth of DL canonisation probably.

She should get her own new show over Drake and Josh (again) but she seems over the whole sitcom thing and is more into directing indie films and writing documentaries atm. She’s cool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241May 2, 2019 4:37 PM

Over the years I have heard so many dark fucked-up rumors about debauchery and acting out and infighting on the iCARLY production, but never anything about the DRAKE & JOSH set except hearsay from DL that the leads were gay. What happened with Miranda’s show that changed the protocol and broke Sch neider’s control?

by Anonymousreply 242May 3, 2019 4:33 PM

The iCarly set had no ‘parent’ characters ergo no main adult actors R242..

by Anonymousreply 243May 3, 2019 7:02 PM

But he was great in Jerry Maguire OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244May 4, 2019 12:38 PM

R243, Freddie's mom.

by Anonymousreply 245May 4, 2019 12:49 PM

Lol R245 I forgot about her. She was a riot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246May 4, 2019 2:51 PM

Drake is a crybaby and barely together but Josh has the blackest sense of humor.

Josh’s Twitter and IG appear fluffy and silly at a glance - but then you think about his jokes for a second and realise they’re oftentimes about fetishes, grim twisted thoughts or how much he hates himself. Irl bet he’s just like that depressed horny reclusive guy he played in The Wackness.

Even in the holiday movie for Drake & Josh he somehow got improv lines about dicksucking and prison rape in the final cut under the radar (that movie was rated PG).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247May 5, 2019 10:37 AM

Glancing over social media and WDW timelines one could say they have probably been in a dating relationship of sorts BTS. This scenario fits most plausibly from 2009-2013/14, possibly before and after that if FWB counts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248May 5, 2019 3:15 PM

^🧐They do look like boyfriends there..

But I thought Josh was casually dating Olivia Thirlby in the late-2000s. They did three movies together and in press they they were hanging all over each other.

They were both in that shitcanned period dramedy with Hilary Duff & Molly Shannon about the Challenger space shuttle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249May 7, 2019 10:48 AM

If they have ever been together as lovers then I feel a bit sorry for them. It can't be easy to find peace in a relationship that for thousands of other people stands for something different to what it really is. Then there's the question of how to preserve the purity of the loving feeling when it is choking on figurative Hollywood pollution.

Some of Drake's songs talk about a difficult love like that, one that perhaps does not have society's blessing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250May 7, 2019 10:06 PM

YVETTE NICOLE BROWN: I didn’t need to be at a wedding. I’m just happy he (Josh) found someone who loves him. JOSH: Can you tell Drake that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251May 8, 2019 8:29 AM

Silver Age of Nickelodeon was the best.

by Anonymousreply 252May 9, 2019 2:17 PM

Josh acts so stereotypically gay irl, lisp and smize and mince and all. Is that an affectation to endear/vogue himself to viewers of his online content and garner more followers, or is he just that fucking terrible at acting straight? The only time I ever thought he might be straight or even bi was that few seconds in the late 2000s when he went everywhere strung out and talked in this fake hoodrat accent - I could imagine that Josh Peck banging some girls indiscriminately and roughly while crying. Sober and over age 25? Notsomuch.

by Anonymousreply 253May 9, 2019 4:33 PM

R253 the DL decided way back in 08 that Josh was gay, with little deliberation. His 'best friend' of the time was a hint, this talkative WeHo twink named Cameron who attended PPAS with Josh and later worked on Broadway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254May 9, 2019 8:30 PM

Sorry @MelanieFontana but that Fuego Lento song is horrendous. And if those lyrics about Josh then I’m😂😂that’s not going to get him back in you Drake hon

by Anonymousreply 255May 10, 2019 2:39 PM

It's so fucking weird, the way they behave. If they're not fucking it just reads as insanity.

by Anonymousreply 256May 11, 2019 7:24 PM

Richard Pryor on Love: “Men who get their heart broke walk around and get hit by trucks...it either kill you or make you fat.”

Checks out.

by Anonymousreply 257May 11, 2019 9:46 PM

See Josh want it to be one way (relevancy). But it’s the other way (obscurity).

And it’s low getting your ex-bf to manufacture drama. Tacky.

by Anonymousreply 258May 14, 2019 3:43 PM

We have a separate thread about that R216

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259May 15, 2019 9:45 AM

R258

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260May 15, 2019 10:36 PM

Josh just tweeted about the gay marriage on ARTHUR.

Is he begging for our kudos or does he have any emotional stake? What exactly is he so anxious for us to think of him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261May 16, 2019 1:33 PM

Here’s how their relationship looks after this - remember that girly sex-comedy movie with I think Cammy D or Kristen Wiig or some other skinny goofy blonde in the lead, where there’s a tertiary Frau character with a chunky husband who the leading lady calls every now and then for advice on relationships? Frau complains acerbicly over the phone about how much she hates her DH and how she is jaded and thinks LTRs are a big mistake yap-yap-yadda...but then as she’s talking with her cell to her ear is shown to be riding her husky hubs vigorously and thoroughly enjoying it, and calling him pet names like “baby”? Yeah.

by Anonymousreply 262May 20, 2019 11:55 AM

R262 uhhhhhhh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263May 20, 2019 7:21 PM

We thought they were Bea & Rue, but behind-the-scenes they’re Bea & Betty.

by Anonymousreply 264May 21, 2019 7:21 AM

Why is Josh not cast in more? Or is he retiring from acting? He now primarily only works on his podcast chatting to stand-up comics while hawking SUVs and doing silly voices on shitty Chinese CGI kids’ movies.

Yeah we all gotta do what we gotta do and kids + IG lifestyle + living in LA = expensive but this guy was an indie darling for a minute and his fanbase is wide. What happened to all that drive? On paper it’s like he’s pulling a Jay Mohr and halfway to quitting the business but for broadcasting so he can raise kids, but then he talks about upcoming films and tv he’s doing so🤔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265May 21, 2019 11:46 AM

Josh’s relentless positivity scares me tbh.

All that Ch/oprah Mindfulness bullshit..nah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266May 24, 2019 11:53 AM

I feel like Drake will be this generation's Corey Feldman.

by Anonymousreply 267May 29, 2019 4:09 PM

Why does Josh continue to rub Drake's nose in it? He knows well and good how to trigger him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268May 31, 2019 5:25 PM

Drake’s Twitter is a mess of gay panic. Had I social media I’d troll him too.

Here’s just one gem, posted today..

[quote] If you’re at a urinal and there is a wall of urinals open and stalls open yet EVERYTIME the dude comes in and picks the one right next to me like Dude you’re weird...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269May 31, 2019 5:37 PM

It's a police sting operation. There have been complaints about you lingering in the stalls with a shopping bag, Drake.

by Anonymousreply 270May 31, 2019 7:33 PM

R268 best guess: the vengeful, desperate, “why don’t you LOVE ME ANYMORE?!!!!” snatch Drake inevitably throws at Josh after the latter posts w/Daddy Jess is too good to pass up. Also Drake makes it way too easy.

by Anonymousreply 271May 31, 2019 8:41 PM

Miranda's face in the background of the GIF at R158 is priceless. She's like "ugh, omg, these irritating QUEENS messing up my take AGAIN with their giggling HORSESHIT. Somebody fetch me a spritz bottle or a HOSE."

by Anonymousreply 272May 31, 2019 10:06 PM

I hope the sex was worth it, boys.

by Anonymousreply 273June 1, 2019 3:23 PM

Ladies, Drake is at it again *facepalm* He should have his Twatter revoked,.

Going after Zefron or Bieber for clicks is one thing, but slamming a bunch of SM-weaned 12 year olds who just got their very first gig? He should pick on someone his own size, and meantime Kel ought to floor him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274June 3, 2019 9:45 AM

[quote] desperate “why don’t you LOVE me ANYMORE?!!!!” snatch Drake inevitably throws at Josh

He's a Cancer to the surprise of no-one at all so I can totally imagine him saying that. Just imagine how exhausting it is dating Drake?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275September 23, 2019 9:01 PM

R216/R259 I read a couple of articles to that effect last night when I was looking up Josh Peck’s age online (don’t ask). Is it really true they’re doing a 2020-21 reboot? It isn’t being widely reported in the mainstream rags, and D&J have only given vague confirm-nor-deny style quotes about it.

I hope it’s über-gay if they do it again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276December 20, 2019 6:09 PM

Hard to say if they’ll reboot successfully or not. On the one hand they’re both corny and desperate for money (Viacom pay well) so they’ll probably do it out of pure shallow greed. On the other hand though they’ve already proven they can’t work together anymore thanks to thick sexual tension creating arguments (that’s why the last season fell apart back in 2005-6) so even if they do make it table and beyond I can’t see it lasting or coming out well. Also they would need Miranda Cosgrove on board and she’s doing just fine out of the public eye without their help quite frankly. This one could good either way and will get messy.

by Anonymousreply 277December 21, 2019 1:22 PM

I wouldn’t count on it. Drake has given up on America and spends all his time in Mexico. He even tweets in Spanish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278December 22, 2019 10:31 PM

Bell is bored at home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279June 26, 2020 11:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!