Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gossip no one in Hollywood will say out loud part 12

So is Justin Bieber really ftm?

by Anonymousreply 600May 8, 2018 11:29 AM

Tammy Cruise is a psycho mess.

by Anonymousreply 1July 29, 2017 9:22 PM

Does anybody know why RDJ and his wife are going to divorce? Drug use? His various male hook ups?

by Anonymousreply 2July 29, 2017 9:26 PM

I'd guess drugs R2

by Anonymousreply 3July 29, 2017 9:28 PM

Bieber isn't ftm. He's just ugly

by Anonymousreply 4July 29, 2017 9:33 PM

Any gossip on :

Sophie Turner

Matthew Goode

JGL

?

by Anonymousreply 5July 29, 2017 9:52 PM

Not FTM, but I'm guessing he had some hormone issue when he was younger (or was put on hormone blockers by his management to delay puberty). He sounded 10 at age 17.

by Anonymousreply 6July 29, 2017 10:30 PM

r4, you,re just being douchey for douching sake.

He's not ugly (like your basement-level nature). He's just white trash. 0

by Anonymousreply 7July 29, 2017 10:47 PM

Who knows anything about the Death Hag Guy who runs the FindADeath.com site? Why does he hate Liz Taylor so much?

by Anonymousreply 8July 29, 2017 10:59 PM

I[R8] I've followed FindaDeath for a while and wasn't aware that Scott Michaels, the Death Hag Guy, hated her. I've just reread his essay on her and I got no feeling that he disliked her. sorry I couldn't help with that.

by Anonymousreply 9July 30, 2017 12:15 AM

R9, read his entry on Roddy McDowall...that is where I got the impression that he disliked her so...something about how Roddy wanted on funeral or memorial, but Liz did it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 10July 30, 2017 12:30 AM

Angelina Jolie is over.

by Anonymousreply 11July 30, 2017 6:50 PM

Watch findadeath.com because it's loaded with trojans. I had devices infected twice before we traced it to that site.

by Anonymousreply 12July 30, 2017 6:54 PM

Is there any gossip about Alexandra Daddario? I know she dated Logan Lerman and currently Ben Verlander, but never talks about them. Strange.

by Anonymousreply 13August 29, 2017 5:09 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 22, 2017 10:28 PM

Tom Jones and the child rape allegations that just won't go away

by Anonymousreply 15September 22, 2017 10:34 PM

Isn't having a sex addiction par for the course when you're a rock star?

by Anonymousreply 16September 23, 2017 4:35 PM

Why are Sean Penn and Robin Wright's two children such disastrous human beings? Already drugs and other problems and these two "anti-Hollywood" types thrust their offspring both into acting and modeling without blinking. Vacant parenting? Addiction in the genes?

by Anonymousreply 17September 23, 2017 4:44 PM

Bruno Mars is FTM

by Anonymousreply 18September 23, 2017 6:36 PM

Tom Jones recently cancelled a concert tour.

by Anonymousreply 19September 23, 2017 10:27 PM

Alex daddario is just another beard, she tried to beard to henry cavill but miss cavill didn't give her the time of day.

by Anonymousreply 20September 23, 2017 10:38 PM

Alex and Henry would've looked good together.

by Anonymousreply 21September 24, 2017 2:41 PM

It's ironic Ashton Kutcher married Mila Kunis considering the fact he used to refer to her as "the dirty jew from Russia" back in the day even though she's from the Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 22September 24, 2017 6:56 PM

Huh?^^^

by Anonymousreply 23September 24, 2017 7:50 PM

About Alexandra Daddario and Ben Verlander: I'm sure Ben Verlander (Like most hot pro athletes) is a huge pussyhound. Alexandra Daddario doesn't seem like the type who could tame a guy like that. I wonder if she looks the other way or they have an agreement? Maybe he's even talked her into ffm threesomes?

by Anonymousreply 24September 27, 2017 3:42 PM

R22, I can't believe Ashton would say such a thing....

by Anonymousreply 25September 27, 2017 3:50 PM

R22 it's either bullshit or she's forgiven him.

by Anonymousreply 26September 27, 2017 4:41 PM

Annette Bening is lying about her age she's much older than 59

by Anonymousreply 27September 27, 2017 7:54 PM

and Margot Robbie is not 27 check this link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 27, 2017 7:55 PM

Some jealous bitches were draggin on Robbie cause she got the role of Queen Elizabeth in some film in production. I think it may be a film about Queen Mary actually. Anyway the pics of Robbie on set showed her looking plain in her costume and these females - fellow female actors mind you - were bitchin on twitter that the role should have gone to a naturally plain looking female actor. LOL!

Women supporting other women . . . not!

by Anonymousreply 29September 27, 2017 8:08 PM

the news was before she was cast as Queen Elizabeth go troll somewhere else

by Anonymousreply 30September 27, 2017 8:12 PM

The truth is that women are venomously jealous in general. Inherently. And now add in the fame and status and money and notoriety and how that warps the mind of an actor or actress. Behind the scenes, literally every actress hates everyone else. Not those that are friends, when u see Brie and Emma Stone crying after her Oscar that is legit. But don't think Paltrow wishes well for anyone. Or Angelina. Or Portman. Or Scarlett. Don't think Scarlett was happy Anne Hathaway won the Oscar for Les Mis when she auditioned and longed for the role. Nobody wanted Rooney Mara to succeed in the Tattoo movie. At least 10 actresses wanted it, desperately. And she's another one. They're all the competitive cunts, to be fair. We have several Joan Crawfords out there.

by Anonymousreply 31September 27, 2017 8:16 PM

I don't think Robert Downey is getting a divorce.

by Anonymousreply 32September 27, 2017 8:23 PM

What are you on about, R30? Are you talking to me?

by Anonymousreply 33September 27, 2017 8:23 PM

I would love to have been raped by Tom Jones back in the day. So sexy.

by Anonymousreply 34September 27, 2017 10:03 PM

R31 sexist comment on women. What do you know about women anyway, you freaking gay"!

by Anonymousreply 35September 28, 2017 5:28 AM

R32 I don't think he is either.

by Anonymousreply 36September 28, 2017 3:32 PM

Terrence Howard has six separate charges for physically abusing women. He assaulted a flight attendant on plane.He punched his estranged wife three times in the face. He was charged with beating a woman named Danielle Destefano and her husband at a restaurant, but the charges were later downgraded to disorderly conduct. His second wife alleges he beat her and held a knife to her throat. His ex-girlfriend, May Seng Yang, charges that he punched her in the face and knowingly gave her herpes, but the matter was eventually settled in civil court. His second wife also alleges that, when they tried to reconcile, he punched her in the face again, forcing her to pepper spray him.

by Anonymousreply 37September 29, 2017 3:14 PM

In 2012, Britney Spears was accused of sexual harassment by former body guard, Fernando Flores. He claimed the pop star flashed him and invited him into her bedroom while she was nude.

by Anonymousreply 38September 29, 2017 3:17 PM

Brad Pitt was arrested for indecent exposure in 1988 for an incident in which the Fight Club actor allegedly mooned drivers on the Pacific Coast Highway in California.

by Anonymousreply 39September 29, 2017 3:18 PM

Paul Newman was in beard-merkin arrangement with wife Joanne Woodward.

by Anonymousreply 40September 29, 2017 3:25 PM

Johannesburg - Hollywood star Charlize Theron is exaggerating when she says she was bullied at school.

That’s according to an ex-schoolmate, Karlien Breytenbach.

[bold]Theron in an American magazine that she was a shrinking violet at school, that boys weren’t interested in her and she was regularly bullied.

But Breytenbach said Theron is talking nonsense about the bullying.

“She was never bullied. She’s the one who bullied the other children.”[/bold]

Breytenbach says her sister, Anita, and other friends who were with Theron at the Putfontein Primary School in Benoni, can confirm this.

“It makes me the hell in when Charlize talks such crap,” said Breytenbach, who lives on the East Rand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 2, 2017 12:54 AM

R31 SURE MALE PATRIARCHY ! KEEP THE NARRATIVE GOING! FAG!

by Anonymousreply 42October 2, 2017 1:19 AM

R41 Lol it's not like Charlize would be the first to lie about being bullied.

by Anonymousreply 43October 3, 2017 10:18 AM

It's not her first lie

by Anonymousreply 44October 3, 2017 8:52 PM

“No [bold]openly[/bold] gay man has ever won the Oscar; I wonder if that is [bold]prejudice[/bold] or chance,” he told The Guardian.

“How clever, how clever,” McKellen then said of Tom Hanks, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Sean Penn winning best actor Oscars for playing gay men. “What about giving me one for playing a straight man?” he asked.

by Anonymousreply 45October 3, 2017 8:53 PM

R31, dish!

by Anonymousreply 46October 3, 2017 9:22 PM

Eh, I believe R31. There are more actresses than actors and way fewer parts for them. Take a bunch of highly competitive people and create very few chances for success--well, no big surprise when the competitors don't like one another.

The smart ones figure out that they're better off not wasting a lot of energy on hating fellow actresses (i.e. Reese Witherspoon--who's no angel, but has a brain.), but focusing on manipulating and changing the system. But plenty of actors aren't that smart.

The dynamic's not unique to Hollywood. Just hang out backstage at the local high school or community theatre and you'll hear it in action.

by Anonymousreply 47October 3, 2017 11:52 PM

R2 RDJ is not divorcing Susan Downey. He needs to rely on her too much for the next 2 years, when Marvel Studios prances him around as the big star in their Avengers 2-part movie "extravaganza". She has to manage him and keep him sane.

As recently as August 2017, he was photoged with her making an appearance at some film fest. Justjared.com (yes, it's not insider gossip)

by Anonymousreply 48October 4, 2017 12:12 AM

R44 What else has she lied about?

by Anonymousreply 49October 4, 2017 7:03 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 9, 2017 1:30 AM

This movie was on YouTube last year...

by Anonymousreply 51October 9, 2017 3:19 AM

Cate Blanchett named son after convicted child sex offender Roman Polanski

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 3, 2017 3:32 PM

Speaking of Ashton Kutcher, he "befriended" Kevin Spacey back in the day

by Anonymousreply 53December 3, 2017 3:35 PM

To be fair, I assume Spacey had friends in the business other than those he went after.

by Anonymousreply 54December 3, 2017 3:40 PM

[quote] Bieber isn't ftm. He's just pretty.

There. Corrected that for you.

by Anonymousreply 55December 3, 2017 3:46 PM

r54, you think Spacey was interested in a 21-year-old Ashton Kutcher for his mind?

by Anonymousreply 56December 3, 2017 4:04 PM

Susan Sarandon named her son after murderer Jack Henry Abbott. She's one of the celebrities (Mailer, Kosinski) who spoke on his behalf after he wrote In the Belly of the Beast. Helped spring him out of jail. And then he killed a man. At least Kosinski publicly regretted his support of a fucking murderer.

by Anonymousreply 57December 3, 2017 4:12 PM

Susan Sarandon needs to sit down and STFU in general. Good on her for helping a murderer walk free so he could kill again, which he did. Good for her in demonstrating her consistently poor understanding of human nature and the world in general. She has very poor judgment, always has. She is not a pleasure to work with either because she knows everything and is always right. (She has an Oscar, you know. Oh, you don't know? Don't worry, she will tell you all about it.)

by Anonymousreply 58December 3, 2017 4:18 PM

Another villain who may have attacked child star Corey Haim has been unmasked — pop star Michael Jackson!

In a world RadarOnline.com exclusive, film producer Ed Meyer has broken an almost ten-year silence to reveal what Haim confided to him in 2008 — just two years before the troubled actor died of pneumonia at 38.

“Corey said, ‘I have a problem with Michael Jackson and with Charlie Sheen. I was assaulted by these guys, and a few others,’ ” Meyer told Radar. “I didn’t feel it was appropriate to say, ‘Who are the other people?'”

Although Haim never described the assaults as sexual, Meyer said his meaning was all too clear.

“Oh yeah, definitely,” Meyer told Radar. “He didn’t use the word sexual in either case. [It was just], ‘I was assaulted by these guys and a few others.’ It was also clear Sheen turned him on to drugs. That was 100 percent clear … He sounded like he was calling Charlie a pimp.”

As Radar reported, former actor Dominick Brascia, a close friend of Haim, said the Lost Boys legend told him Sheen sodomized him on the set of the 1986 film Lucas.

“Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed ‘Lucas,'” Brascia said. “He told me they smoked pot and had sex. Haim said after it happened, Sheen became very cold and rejected him.”

At the time, Haim was 13, and Sheen was 19.

Brascia’s stunning account was backed up by a longtime Sheen confidant, who told Radar the Platoon menace, now 52, admitted to a sexual tryst with Corey, but insisted it had been consensual.

Meyer told Radar Haim made the explosive revelation about Jackson, who died in 2009 at age 50, while filming the reality show The Two Coreys. The scene was eventually deleted.

Haim co-starred in the show with fellow former child star Corey Feldman.

In the deleted scene, filmed at Sound City Studios in Los Angeles, a down-on-his-luck Haim asked Meyer and casting directors for help in reviving his career.

One of the directors happened to know Sheen, and Haim was startled to see him, Meyer said.

“You could see he was shook a little bit,” Meyer told Radar. “He didn’t expect it, and I started kicking him under the table, like, ‘Back off!'”

That’s when Haim ripped into Sheen and Jackson for assaulting him , Meyer said.

“[Corey] was basically saying it was a dark time in his life, but he felt he was over that, and he was moving on and looking for work, and that played into what we were doing on camera,” Meyer said.

Ultimately, Meyer said the scene was cut because Haim had gone “overboard” about Jackson and Sheen.

“A&E filmed the video, and they did not air our piece because Corey was going overboard, venting,” Meyer said.

“If it had aired, I think you would have had law enforcement looking into Charlie!”

by Anonymousreply 59December 18, 2017 9:07 PM

Holly Golean was surrogate for Brangelina's twins

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 3, 2018 9:40 PM

How much do personal assistants make?

by Anonymousreply 61January 4, 2018 12:43 PM

Probably not nearly enough, R61.

by Anonymousreply 62January 4, 2018 12:46 PM

It costs a lot to shut up about the dirtiest gossip.

by Anonymousreply 63January 4, 2018 12:47 PM

Some old Hollywood gossip:

Josephine Baker and Fanny Brice did not get along at all when they appeared in the 1936 Ziegfeld Follies. Josephine allegedly came on to Fanny who was not amused. Josephine overreacted and she and choreographer George Balanchine began spreading rumors that Brice was racist towards Baker and called her the n-word. Baker did have flings with her Follies costars Eve Arden and Bob Hope.

Eddie Mannix, MGM' s top fixer, was a serial rapist. He got Lana Turner pregnant after he assaulted her and paid for her silence and a back alley abortion. She was linked to closet case Tyrone Power at the time and Lana later said in her memoirs that the baby she aborted was Power's (which was untrue). His list of victims are a who's who of the MGM actress roster (Judy, Liz, Marilyn, Lucy, Joan Crawford, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 64January 15, 2018 3:00 AM

Kathy Griffin is coming back.

by Anonymousreply 65January 15, 2018 3:02 AM

Miss Cillian Murphy had an abortion.

by Anonymousreply 66January 15, 2018 3:12 AM

Re: 65

You're probably right. She's allegedly going to be on the US version of Celebrity Big Brother and (although this is just a rumor) the next season of AHS

by Anonymousreply 67January 15, 2018 6:04 PM

Almost all of those Hollywood folks who are in the know have been well aware of Harvey Weinstein' various abuses for some time.

by Anonymousreply 68January 15, 2018 7:17 PM

r68, hearing rumors is not the same as knowing for sure. If you're going to take that route, you can accuse the datalounge of covering up for Kevin Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 69January 15, 2018 7:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 15, 2018 8:13 PM

[Quote] you can accuse the datalounge of covering up for Kevin Spacey.

Just what the DL needs.

by Anonymousreply 71January 16, 2018 12:54 PM

David Geffen has had people offed

Travolta and Lorenzo Lamas blew Alan Carr to get their parts in Grease

by Anonymousreply 72January 16, 2018 1:06 PM

Lorenzo Lamas was in Grease?? Who did he play??

by Anonymousreply 73January 16, 2018 1:12 PM

Robert Wagner was "roommates" with Jeffrey Hunter for many many years. I find it strange that after Hunter died, Wagner remarried Natalie Wood again.

Am I the only one who doubts Wagner's account of him sleeping with Barbara Stanwyck? It's like he created it to cover up his relationship with Hunter.

by Anonymousreply 74January 16, 2018 1:26 PM

He’s the dumb blond jock Sandy dates after Danny.

by Anonymousreply 75January 16, 2018 1:26 PM

Omg he looks so different. Sandy should've stuck with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 16, 2018 1:31 PM

The HUAC, during the height of the Red Scare in the late '40s-early '50s, had files on several celebs enough to blacklist them. Because these stars were A-List and bankable the studios paid off Joe McCarthy and his goons not to blacklist the stars The celebs that HUAC had files on:

MGM: Katharine Hepburn, Judy Garland, Gene Kelly, Myrna Loy, Frank Sinatra, Lucille Ball, Ava Gardner Warner Bros.: Humphrey Bogart, Bette Davis, John Huston, James Cagney, Lauren Bacall, Paul Henreid RKO: Robert Mitchum, June Havoc 20th Century Fox: Marilyn Monroe, Marlon Brando, Richard Conte, Dorothy Dandridge Columbia: Evelyn Keyes Sam Goldwyn: Danny Kaye Hal Wallis: Burt Lancaster

by Anonymousreply 77January 16, 2018 2:51 PM

Famous ghost singers

Jennifer Lopez: Christina Milian, Ashanti

Rebbie Jackson: Siedah Garrett

Selena Gomez: Julia Michaels, Charli XCX

Hilary Duff: Haylie Duff, Kara DioGuardi

Lindsay Lohan: Kara DioGuardi

Tyra Banks: Keri Hilson

by Anonymousreply 78January 19, 2018 3:56 PM

Justin Bieber is gonna come out as gay in 2018?

by Anonymousreply 79January 19, 2018 4:33 PM

r79....probably.....he will come out and announce hes going to marry his "preacher".....the boys been dickmatized.

by Anonymousreply 80January 19, 2018 4:37 PM

R79 he is??

by Anonymousreply 81January 19, 2018 4:39 PM

Anything about David Tennant?

by Anonymousreply 82January 19, 2018 6:33 PM

Bieber is def FTM.

She’ll never be a baby daddy

by Anonymousreply 83January 19, 2018 9:22 PM

If Justin comes out as gay (not bi) this year I forgive his pathetic bearding and fame-whoring

by Anonymousreply 84January 19, 2018 9:53 PM

r78, weren't there rumors that Paula Abdul had "ghost singers" back in the day?

by Anonymousreply 85January 20, 2018 12:43 AM

Re:78

Yes, one of the Mary Jane Girls, I think her name was Yvette, sued Paula's label back in the early 90s but she got paid off

by Anonymousreply 86January 20, 2018 1:01 PM

Ben Vereen is Usher's father

by Anonymousreply 87January 20, 2018 2:45 PM

Spielberg is a ped..oh

by Anonymousreply 88January 20, 2018 2:47 PM

Wow, R64. Then there’s really no excuse for that Coen Brothers movie.

by Anonymousreply 89January 20, 2018 3:01 PM

R88 CdAN reader

by Anonymousreply 90January 20, 2018 3:55 PM

I’ll never understand the Bieber is trans comments. We have photographic evidence on multiple occasions that he’s not.

by Anonymousreply 91January 20, 2018 4:05 PM

Bruno Mars is one of the fugliest dudes I’ve ever seen. Even as a child. His music is annoying. FTM.

by Anonymousreply 92January 20, 2018 4:29 PM

An honest discussion of celebs & co. on dl is just not possible, there is always posters like r90 chiming in.

by Anonymousreply 93January 20, 2018 5:18 PM

Bob Saget raped and killed a girl in 1990.

by Anonymousreply 94January 21, 2018 6:40 PM

Tell us more R94

by Anonymousreply 95January 21, 2018 6:41 PM

(Okay it's Godfrey, never mind)

by Anonymousreply 96January 21, 2018 6:43 PM

Bob Saget killed a man with a syringe full of laundry detergent and then fed his body to a lion at the LA zoo after sneaking in at night dressed as an Olsen twin.

by Anonymousreply 97January 21, 2018 6:44 PM

Debbie Rowe was MJ and Lisa M. Presley' s surrogate

Robert Blake has dementia, might not make it through 2018

by Anonymousreply 98January 22, 2018 1:55 AM

R92 Bruno was kinda cool in the beginning of his carrer, lol at the FTM...

by Anonymousreply 99January 22, 2018 2:00 AM

Any new Marvel cast gossip?

by Anonymousreply 100January 22, 2018 5:18 PM

Re:100

I don't know if this is true, but a friend of mine who worked on the crew of the upcoming Avengers film told me that the producers and screenwriters shot down Jeremy Renner' s idea of making Hawkeye bisexual.

As far as the rival DC Comics movies there's been talk that they may bring back Christian Bale for one last hurrah as Batman.

by Anonymousreply 101January 23, 2018 1:09 PM

Theyre bringing in Jake Gylennhal as Batman.....nd there is no fucking way that closet case Renner would push for his character to be bi.....wake up from your fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 102January 23, 2018 2:02 PM

That gossip at R70 is interesting. I gotta say it all rings true based on decades of BIs and rumors. Although I think Miley and Brittney are bi. I wonder if young lesbians in the business feel social constructs to find "the right man" and must have that man for the traditional story of a family. I am thinking of Whitney and Alicia. Whitney was obsessed with BB but even he said she had to have women. Alicia was pictured with girlfriends, yet broke up a marriage with small kids and then took Latifah and her girlfriend on her honeymoon. Is this all bearding, being bi, or lesbian women just still being pressured by society to fit in? Rhianna has always struck me as gay but I have no doubt she will marry some guy and do a Whitney.

by Anonymousreply 103January 23, 2018 2:40 PM

Jeremy Meeks, RDJ and a couple of a listers are pox.

by Anonymousreply 104January 23, 2018 2:47 PM

Poz not pox

by Anonymousreply 105January 23, 2018 2:48 PM

Kanye West is bisexual and his nervous breakdown was a long-time coming ever since he got a boner for Willis on [italic]Diff'rent Strokes[/italic] and couldn't admit it.

by Anonymousreply 106January 23, 2018 2:48 PM

Kanye and P. Diddy both got fat.

by Anonymousreply 107January 23, 2018 4:20 PM

So are Alexander Skarsgard and Jack McBrayer really an item?

by Anonymousreply 108January 24, 2018 2:08 PM

Lyle Alzado and Michael Landon had AIDS not cancer

by Anonymousreply 109January 24, 2018 2:23 PM

For real R109?

by Anonymousreply 110January 24, 2018 2:25 PM

R108 lol no

by Anonymousreply 111January 24, 2018 3:14 PM

Allegedly, Z@c Efr0n is a gay sex slave to some high profile members of Hollywood's velvet mafia. The link below lists an, again alleged, recount of a guy that hooked up with a powerful producer (or something) and the guy showed him the flash drive of Z@c's sexcapades with piss and stuff. I suppose he remained complacent due to drugs. His broken jaw incident was a warning shot form his handlers about staying in line.

He has also been seen with wealthy male suiters so may be pimped out.

See the middle of the post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 24, 2018 3:48 PM

Warning, this may be gross to most people, but here is one of the videos from years ago from people that stole Z@c's trash. He had trash full of shit covered condoms, with at least two stuffed with ping-pong balls. I can only imagine the fun he had at that party. Whether he is a gay sex slave or not, he or his house guests like some freaky stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 24, 2018 3:50 PM

R113 Who cares about Zac ?

by Anonymousreply 114January 24, 2018 3:58 PM

Well, at least I've brought something to the table r114.

P.S. Zac is a household name so he's more relevant than the 80s has beens mentioned up thread.

by Anonymousreply 115January 24, 2018 6:35 PM

Can you ben Barnes trash?

by Anonymousreply 116January 24, 2018 7:49 PM

No, R116, but I can burn Ben’s trash.

by Anonymousreply 117January 24, 2018 7:54 PM

Sebastian Stan used to like lots of gay/gay related stuff on instagram yet nobody seemed to notice or care.

by Anonymousreply 118January 24, 2018 8:08 PM

R118 Does he have a gf ?

by Anonymousreply 119January 24, 2018 8:21 PM

[quote] [R22], I can't believe Ashton would say such a thing....

He said that when he was young and an immature douchebag. He's no longer young.

by Anonymousreply 120January 24, 2018 8:24 PM

Not sure if he's in a relationship now R119 but he used to only "date" his co-stars/other actresses including rumoured lesbians like Dianna Agron.

by Anonymousreply 121January 24, 2018 8:27 PM

I'm with R100 , I would cut a bitch for some Chris Evans gossip.

by Anonymousreply 122January 24, 2018 8:37 PM

[quote]Robert Wagner was "roommates" with Jeffrey Hunter for many many years. I find it strange that after Hunter died, Wagner remarried Natalie Wood again.

Hunter wasn't rumored to have been bi nor gay. He married Barbara Rush in 1950 & they were together til '55. Hunter then married another gal in 1957 and the two were together for 10 years. Wagner too got married in 1957 to Natalie Wood. When did Wagner have time to have been 'roommates for many many years' with Hunter ?

[quote]Am I the only one who doubts Wagner's account of him sleeping with Barbara Stanwyck? It's like he created it to cover up his relationship with Hunter.

I too have wondered about that one. Another story that Wagner wrote about in his PIECES OF MY HEART autobiography was about how he stalked Warren Beatty wanting to kill him for having allegedly taken Natalie away from him. Warren and Natalie didn't begin their affair until after she'd left Wagner. She left Wagner after having caught him with a man. Wagner btw is a notorious bisexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123January 24, 2018 9:23 PM

R119 he has a LOT of hookup rumors with other guys. Like Spacey level lot.

by Anonymousreply 124January 24, 2018 9:30 PM

[quote]Bob Saget killed a man with a syringe full of laundry detergent and then fed his body to a lion at the LA zoo after sneaking in at night dressed as an Olsen twin.

I can’t believe you left out the part about the homosexual conjoined twins!

by Anonymousreply 125January 24, 2018 9:45 PM

Goline was not her surrogate. There are many pictures of Goline's daughter, who is a couple months older than the twins. Also:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126January 24, 2018 10:08 PM

Par for the course, Robb Stark from GOT (Richard Madden) likes a lot of gay/gay related stuff on Instagram. His gay friends also refer to him as a queen on a lot of his posts. One of those friends who also hangs with Sebastian Stan - Chris Benz.

by Anonymousreply 127January 24, 2018 10:29 PM

R127 I never heard of Richard Madden

by Anonymousreply 128January 24, 2018 11:47 PM

There's already been stories here about stan hooking up with dudes, a guy who had sex with him said he had stank breath and a small dick.

by Anonymousreply 129January 24, 2018 11:52 PM

R119 Last i checked he was dating Margarita Levieva.

by Anonymousreply 130January 25, 2018 1:26 PM

Stan looks dirty so no surprise there. Always loved Robb Stark in Game of Thrones, he also has nice lips glad to know he likes putting them on cock.

by Anonymousreply 131January 26, 2018 4:32 PM

Someone here must have had Stan. Spill!!!

by Anonymousreply 132January 27, 2018 2:16 PM

R90 Louise Mensch outs CDA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133January 27, 2018 5:50 PM

Which explains why "his" blinds have become so hinky .

by Anonymousreply 134January 27, 2018 5:57 PM

What does she say?

by Anonymousreply 135January 28, 2018 2:14 AM

My friend is a huge Stan's fan who follows his social media, she never said anything about him liking gay stuff. And what do you mean by gay stuff? Fandom shipping? Him with Evans and his character from Marvel with Cap America?

by Anonymousreply 136January 28, 2018 4:31 AM

Miss Cillian Murphy wants to transition into a male. Hope she doesn't -- too beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 137January 28, 2018 4:43 AM

Wendy Williams and her husband will be separated/divorced by the end of the year. Friend who works on her show tells me that she's already looking for a new manager because she really wants more A-list stars as guests. She's also been mixing the pills and booze hard + not eating due to all this.

by Anonymousreply 138January 28, 2018 1:56 PM

[bold]It definitely will not be all fun and games when this permanent A+ list mostly movie actor finds out his daughter is acting as a beard for an actor. Sylvester Stallone’s daughter Sistine/Gregg Sulkin[/bold]

Why would Stallone give a shit?

by Anonymousreply 139January 28, 2018 2:39 PM

Keep em cumming

by Anonymousreply 140January 30, 2018 4:03 AM

Anyone else find Mark Salling' s death suspsicious? I'm started to wonder if Geffen had him offed because he was about to name names. That whole kiddie porn case is fishy as well. What's even more disturbing is that just now Bryan Singer party regular Matthew Morrison posted angel and crying sad face emojis on his Twitter as tribute.

by Anonymousreply 141January 30, 2018 8:28 PM

Wondered when the conspiracy would start

by Anonymousreply 142January 30, 2018 8:41 PM

R141 That whole kiddie porn case is fishy as well.

No it's not

watch this video @ 2:24

by Anonymousreply 143January 30, 2018 9:45 PM

@ 2:24

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144January 30, 2018 9:46 PM

Does Salling even have any ties to Geffen? Stop it with the conspiracy theories

by Anonymousreply 145January 31, 2018 3:10 AM

Matthew Morrison to Bryan Singer to David Geffen?

by Anonymousreply 146January 31, 2018 3:15 AM

geffen has too much to lose by being associated with str8 kiddie porn.

by Anonymousreply 147January 31, 2018 4:28 AM

Salling was past his MK Ultra “expiration date” as a programmed Beta sex kitten slave so he committed suicide. His father who lived in Laurel Canyon, was in the military in the 50’s then in the 60’s became a hippie folk singer. He pushed the “counter drug culture” for the CIA.

by Anonymousreply 148January 31, 2018 6:43 AM

Makes sense to me, MK

by Anonymousreply 149January 31, 2018 6:51 AM

[Quote] What's even more disturbing is that just now Bryan Singer party regular Matthew Morrison posted angel and crying sad face emojis on his Twitter as tribute.

Is it really that disturbing?

by Anonymousreply 150January 31, 2018 10:20 AM

Scott Eastwood: bi or gay?

by Anonymousreply 151February 1, 2018 2:56 PM

Well article today says autopsy fails to prove Sailing died of suicide. Fishy.

by Anonymousreply 152February 1, 2018 3:39 PM

r152...interesting.......link ?

by Anonymousreply 153February 1, 2018 3:40 PM

Quentin Tarantino is a deeply closeted gay.

by Anonymousreply 154February 1, 2018 4:02 PM

R151, I think gay though I have no evidence other then blind items that have not been revealed

by Anonymousreply 155February 1, 2018 5:05 PM

Shawn Mendes could be heterosexual!

by Anonymousreply 156February 1, 2018 5:10 PM

A shoe closet r154 ? He sho’ loves them feets.

by Anonymousreply 157February 1, 2018 5:15 PM

I think Scott E. Is straight/bi

by Anonymousreply 158February 1, 2018 5:44 PM

Why don't they just do that arousal brain-mapping on everyone when they turn 18 and then they can get the pedos help before they hurt anyone?

by Anonymousreply 159February 2, 2018 2:57 AM

Does celebs really like Ellen D. ?

by Anonymousreply 160February 4, 2018 7:38 PM

I bet they do R160. She's probably nice to them, nasty to the help.

by Anonymousreply 161February 4, 2018 7:41 PM

R161 thanks

by Anonymousreply 162February 4, 2018 7:43 PM

R31 - Who out of the 30/40-something actresses do you see being a Joan Crawford in the making?

by Anonymousreply 163February 4, 2018 7:56 PM

"Why don't they just do that arousal brain-mapping on everyone when they turn 18 and then they can get the pedos help before they hurt anyone? "

Uh, because everyone under 18 is around be people under 18?

by Anonymousreply 164February 4, 2018 8:57 PM

R31 Yeah I think we all need some more of your info, hun. I hate Scarlett, so dish what you got on her so it can nourish me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165February 4, 2018 9:10 PM

[quote] A friend of mine who worked on the crew of the upcoming Avengers film told me that the producers and screenwriters shot down Jeremy Renner's idea of making Hawkeye bisexual.

My stomach hurts.

by Anonymousreply 166February 4, 2018 10:26 PM

Renner is ugly, straight people can have him.

by Anonymousreply 167February 4, 2018 10:28 PM

"Why don't they just do that arousal brain-mapping on everyone when they turn 18 and then they can get the pedos help before they hurt anyone?"

Because it's a huge invasion of privacy and not exactly practical - what are you going to issue a warrant to everyone in the world to force them to undergo examination?

by Anonymousreply 168February 5, 2018 1:00 AM

R167 Lol

by Anonymousreply 169February 5, 2018 12:52 PM

R167 He was never pretty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170February 5, 2018 1:00 PM

When did Renner trans ?

by Anonymousreply 171February 5, 2018 1:10 PM

R101 You friend might have been pulling your leg. Hawkeye is barely in the movies and the film makers don't care about his story. At the end of civil Wares see everybody but Hawkeye. Did he stay in Jail? They can't finish his story how the hell are they going to talk abou his sexuality?

R170 Jeremy Renner is not conventionally handsome can be funny and charming, that can make one one attractive. He had a nice body from SWAT to The Bourne Legacy but then middle age cough up and Baby Mamma drama didn't help. The does have his moments here and there.

by Anonymousreply 172February 5, 2018 1:24 PM

Tig Notoro faked cancer. FTM.

by Anonymousreply 173February 5, 2018 2:02 PM

^^ I read a bunch of times that Angelina faked cancer too, covering for a heroin overdose or something? Same with Owen Wilson.

by Anonymousreply 174February 5, 2018 2:08 PM

I dont believe Tig faked cancer. Doesnt she have scars? She is not famous enough to do a coverup.

by Anonymousreply 175February 5, 2018 9:04 PM

[quote] Renner does have his moments here and there.

R172 where?

by Anonymousreply 176February 5, 2018 11:46 PM

Generally not a fan of Renner's, but I loved his performance in American Hustle.

by Anonymousreply 177February 6, 2018 2:10 AM

R175 FTM scars. She's not very famous but she has very rich and connected friends. In particular, Nick Kroll. Recently Kroll's dad worked as Weinstien's cover up guy.

by Anonymousreply 178February 6, 2018 11:03 AM

I miss the hollywood insiders who posted on here

by Anonymousreply 179February 6, 2018 11:43 AM

If you found out anything about Geffen, it would be because you made it up. He does nothing wrong in the bedroom, if he does anything wrong, it is in the boardroom.

by Anonymousreply 180February 6, 2018 11:53 AM

In another gossip thread someone said Sebastian Stan was very good at oral.

by Anonymousreply 181February 6, 2018 12:01 PM

The one I read about Stan said he was very meh at it

by Anonymousreply 182February 6, 2018 12:05 PM

[Quote] In another gossip thread someone said Sebastian Stan was very good at oral.

[Quote] The one I read about Stan said he was very meh at it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183February 6, 2018 1:27 PM

R113 Nasty, trashy queens going through your garbage is such a violation of privacy.

by Anonymousreply 184February 6, 2018 3:53 PM

Should our entire society collapse, it is still the duty of DL-ers to recall that Sebastian Stan was both (1) very good at giving head and (2) sweaty and stank of cigarettes. It was an encounter at a club. The quality of head made up for the sweat stank.

by Anonymousreply 185February 6, 2018 4:11 PM

.bump

by Anonymousreply 186February 6, 2018 6:58 PM

Can anyone watch r144 video & tell me what he says thanks

by Anonymousreply 187February 10, 2018 3:53 PM

I was an extra on a few Sebastian Stan's movies. He was always walking around with a personal fan.

by Anonymousreply 188February 11, 2018 1:42 PM

Do you know, R185, that story was the very first star-story I read on the Datalounge. That was some years ago, and I’m still here.

by Anonymousreply 189February 11, 2018 1:47 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 190February 12, 2018 9:29 AM

There are a few closeted celebrities and their beards or merkins who use baby dolls or infant actors to stand in for their "child"

by Anonymousreply 191February 16, 2018 7:49 PM

r191 - such as?

by Anonymousreply 192February 16, 2018 11:39 PM

R191 Please take that shit back to Tumblr, where it undoubtedly came from.

by Anonymousreply 193February 17, 2018 12:08 AM

R191 Names !!

by Anonymousreply 194February 17, 2018 12:25 AM

191 is referencing the crazy fangirl theories about Benedict Cumberbatch. Too bad it’s no longer 2009 and no one gives a shit about him anymore.

by Anonymousreply 195February 17, 2018 12:31 AM

195 lol

by Anonymousreply 196February 17, 2018 12:58 AM

R191 You sound like a Larry shipper.

by Anonymousreply 197February 17, 2018 1:46 PM

Sebastian Cabot died while transitioning

by Anonymousreply 198February 17, 2018 1:52 PM

What else do the voices in your head tell ypu, R191?

Not in general!!!! Just about peeps in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 199February 17, 2018 7:13 PM

Carla is married

by Anonymousreply 200February 17, 2018 7:44 PM

Continued from Part 9 where R6 posted :

"Yes Canadians do stay up late watching hockey! Rachel (Mc)Adams is such a fucking dyke. She's like Ellen Page who wasn't fooling anyone with her straight act. She is currently bearding with Zooey Deschanel's ex, Jamie Linden."

This is ridiculous. Weren't they photographed buying a bed together or so? And tbh you must be straight as an arrow to date that old Sheen guy and this screenwriter dude....no offense...

by Anonymousreply 201February 19, 2018 9:14 AM

Please don't encourage the MK Ultra/Everyone Famous is a pedo troll. They're always Trump supporters, who buy into nonsense like Pizza Gate.

by Anonymousreply 202February 19, 2018 9:38 AM

[Quote] And tbh you must be straight as an arrow to date that old Sheen guy and this screenwriter dude....no offense...

Sheen doesn't look too bad for 49.

by Anonymousreply 203February 19, 2018 1:47 PM

Really honest discussion about celebs & co. is just not possible on dl and the rest of the media, always posters like r199 and r202 chiming in, youtube and a few other sites are still one of the most honest and open places.

by Anonymousreply 204February 19, 2018 1:57 PM

R204 FUCK off, Aeltri, Queen of the Cumberloons.

by Anonymousreply 205February 19, 2018 2:11 PM

Kris Jenner has control over KANYE' s bank account and his finances. Kris and Kim pretty much control his life. Sad and pathetic...

Most if not all of the attendees at Ellen's 60th birthday party were paid to be there, because most are repped by WME and CAA

Speaking of CAA Kevin Huvane and Bryan Lourd are rumored to be next in the whole sexual assault debacle, not unless they pay off their victims first so they won't talk

The news is slowly leaking out that Jen Aniston and Justin Theroux were never legally married. They had a ceremony so they could get a deal with People Magazine (the biggest ass kissers around) for the wedding pics.

Goldie and Kurt have an open relationship and they are into threesomes

by Anonymousreply 206February 19, 2018 11:03 PM

Any insight on Kanye's mental state, R206?

by Anonymousreply 207February 20, 2018 12:14 AM

[quote] The news is slowly leaking out that Jen Aniston and Justin Theroux were never legally married. They had a ceremony so they could get a deal with People Magazine (the biggest ass kissers around) for the wedding pics.

What wedding pics. Don't think there were any.

by Anonymousreply 208February 20, 2018 1:20 AM

Ty r206 for actual gossip!

by Anonymousreply 209February 20, 2018 1:27 AM

r208....there were several....heres one.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210February 20, 2018 1:29 AM

Re:207

He's on a lot of anti depressants, due to his bipolar disorder and that nervous breakdown/suicide attempt a while back

Very similar case to Britney

by Anonymousreply 211February 20, 2018 1:36 AM

R185 , each Datalounger will be responsible for memorizing one thread, like the “living books” in *Fahrenheit 451*. Society will be rebuilt on a basis of DL knowledge and lore.

by Anonymousreply 212February 20, 2018 1:54 AM

Thanks R206/R211

by Anonymousreply 213February 20, 2018 2:00 AM

R210, no pics, no exclusives. Standard tabloid fare. Jen/Justin did not do any kind of wedding pics deal with People or any other publication.

by Anonymousreply 214February 20, 2018 2:31 AM

But it was the wedding of the century, R214!!!

by Anonymousreply 215February 20, 2018 2:33 AM

Weird. So the whole thing was for show. How did they not think people wouldn't notice the lack of a marriage cert? Who else is fake married? Who the hell have they both been fucking all this time?

by Anonymousreply 216February 20, 2018 2:36 AM

[quote] Who else is fake married?

Hume Cronyn and Jessica Tandy

by Anonymousreply 217February 20, 2018 2:37 AM

TMZ not finding their marriage cert is not proof they are fake married.

by Anonymousreply 218February 20, 2018 2:39 AM

Jessica Tandy is not dead. She wunk at me at the corner of Broadway and Tenth. She faked her own death.

by Anonymousreply 219February 20, 2018 2:41 AM

R219 = Elvis

by Anonymousreply 220February 20, 2018 2:43 AM

Now I know why Kanye gained all that weight. Shoulda known it was the psych drugs.

by Anonymousreply 221February 20, 2018 2:56 AM

R206 None of that info shocks me. But thanks for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 222February 20, 2018 12:23 PM

Musicians who despise their fans: Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Liam Gallagher, Thom Yorke, Billy Joel, Marilyn Manson, John Popper, Rivers Cuomo, Christina Aguilera, Justin Bieber, 50 Cent, Nicki Minaj, Liam Payne

by Anonymousreply 223February 20, 2018 4:57 PM

Fred Durst and John Travolta have been filming a stalker movie in Birmingham. I know it is not exciting but is true.

by Anonymousreply 224February 20, 2018 7:50 PM

Olivia Newton-Lez thought Two of A Kind couldn't be worse than Xanadu.

by Anonymousreply 225February 20, 2018 8:53 PM

[Quote] Musicians who despise their fans: Beyonce

Does the Beyhive know this? 😄

by Anonymousreply 226February 21, 2018 12:35 PM

River Pheonix died October 31, 1993. Depp said he didn't know who was on the sidewalk. Joaquin was calling 911 freaking. Rain was holding his body. Somebody handed River the potent cocktail. The Geffen Movie Vampire Diaries was about to begin filming. What happened.

by Anonymousreply 227February 24, 2018 5:12 PM

R227 River's death always stuck with me as suspicious too. And wtf was up with his mothers decission to shut down further investigation into his death & the day after he died, took the whole family to Florida and spoke about River like he was Jesus in a weird way at his funeral and smiling etc, not the kind of way one would expect a grieving mother to be. And I wonder why River took Joaquin and his dad out of his will?

by Anonymousreply 228February 24, 2018 7:57 PM

[quote]Most if not all of the attendees at Ellen's 60th birthday party were paid to be there, because most are repped by WME and CAA

That doesn't seem so different from other entertainment world parties.

by Anonymousreply 229February 24, 2018 8:04 PM

R228 his parents were pretty strange, and his dad in particular was an asshole and a deadbeat. I don't think his death is suspicious though - sadly, he was a guy with a lot of damage and a drug addiction who od'd. I can see why some people side eye it - you could argue that River's death was awfully convenient for some actors (Depp among them), but I don't think it was deliberate. Too public, and too risky: if some factors had been different, he would've survived.

Last Night at the Viper Room is a good River book, if anyone is interested.

by Anonymousreply 230February 24, 2018 8:17 PM

Carrie Underwood is divorcing her husband soon, after he pushed her down the stairs

Lisa Marie Presley is going to go public about her and her family leaving Scientology sometime this year. Somehow I think the cult might be partly to blame as to why she s in debt, the other half being legal fees during this divorce battle with her ex husband

by Anonymousreply 231February 25, 2018 2:55 AM

[Quote] Somehow I think the cult might be partly to blame as to why she s in debt

That's what i automatically assumed.

by Anonymousreply 232February 25, 2018 3:28 PM

Darren Criss' beard Mia Swier is allegedly trans?

Some of Hollywood's best known liberals are closeted bigots?

Tisha Campbell is doing the Martin reboot because she's broke?

Loretta Lynn is a Trumpster?

Keanu Reeves was a victim of the Tinseltown pedophile ring???

by Anonymousreply 233February 25, 2018 4:15 PM

Kanye tried to off himself a while back? Wow, so when he was at the gym and started yelling people were trying to kill him and was sectioned ... that was all hogwash?

How did he make his attempt? Pills?

by Anonymousreply 234February 25, 2018 5:53 PM

"Keanu Reeves was a victim of the Tinseltown pedophile ring??? "

Keanu Reeves was born in 1964 and his first entry in IMDB was 1984 @ 20 years old. So NO.

by Anonymousreply 235February 25, 2018 7:10 PM

Any details on Michael Fassbender's secret daughter?

by Anonymousreply 236February 25, 2018 9:17 PM

Is Ben Affleck off the wagon again?

by Anonymousreply 237February 25, 2018 9:50 PM

How do you guys manage to post the most boring "gossip "ever?

by Anonymousreply 238February 26, 2018 5:00 AM

[Quote] Is Ben Affleck off the wagon again?

Was he ever on the wagon??

by Anonymousreply 239February 26, 2018 3:07 PM

Nick Kroll is using his father DIRTY money to fix comedy careers for him and his friends. In particular cancer scammer Tig Notaro.

by Anonymousreply 240February 27, 2018 3:04 PM

Not a big scoop cause his show bombed so bad, but John Mulaney is gay and married in anticipation of being the star of a hit show.

by Anonymousreply 241March 1, 2018 5:05 PM

Yes, Little Justine Beaver is a tranny

by Anonymousreply 242March 1, 2018 5:14 PM

It's a big scoop to me, R241. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 243March 1, 2018 5:25 PM

He married in 2014 what show was this?

by Anonymousreply 244March 1, 2018 5:49 PM

R243 very welcome R244 show called... Mulaney.

by Anonymousreply 245March 1, 2018 6:01 PM

Never saw his show but I love John Mulaney as a stand-up

by Anonymousreply 246March 2, 2018 12:10 AM

The thing about Keanu...his Mom hung out with Sandy Gallin and Dolly Patron. His mother wAS married to one of Sandy Gallins, gay friends. I never thought Geffen was into kids at all but I am not as sure about Gallin and his friends (Michael Jackson).

by Anonymousreply 247March 2, 2018 12:27 AM

R230, I thought that River may have snorted heroin by mistake assuming it was cocaine. He barely realized what he had done before it was too late for any help.

by Anonymousreply 248March 2, 2018 12:49 AM

[quote]Never saw his show but I love John Mulaney as a stand-up

It didn't suck, but was canceled almost as soon as it aired. I would love him as a dong source.

by Anonymousreply 249March 2, 2018 12:51 AM

R248 IIRC somebody he knew (who is not named in the book I read) handed him a drink which was a mix of heroin and coke and he drank it without knowing what it was. He knew something was wrong straight away and yelled, "what the fuck was in that?" He probably assumed it was an alcohol mix.

However, the fact that he did just take something and gulp it down without even bothering to ask what it was indicates how reckless and fucked up he was then. River didn't want to be sober, he didn't LIKE being sober. My point is he was an accident waiting to happen. I don't say that with any malice or judgment- I know what it's like not to want to be inside your own head.

by Anonymousreply 250March 2, 2018 12:59 AM

And Killed him.

by Anonymousreply 251March 2, 2018 4:25 AM

[quote]The Geffen Movie Vampire Diaries was about to begin filming

Lolz.

by Anonymousreply 252March 2, 2018 4:29 AM

Christian Slater replaced River Pheonix in Interview with a Vampire produced by Geffen not Vampire Diaries.

by Anonymousreply 253March 2, 2018 4:44 AM

Judd Apatow doesn't appear to follow Seth Rogen on twitter anymore. Has there been a falling out?

by Anonymousreply 254March 2, 2018 4:05 PM

David Arquette found out that Sean Penn had sodomized Courtney Cox in their bed. And didn't take the news very well to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 255March 2, 2018 5:44 PM

Details? R255

by Anonymousreply 256March 2, 2018 6:31 PM

[quote]Judd Apatow doesn't appear to follow Seth Rogen on twitter anymore. Has there been a falling out?

Why would you pay attention to something like that?

by Anonymousreply 257March 2, 2018 6:35 PM

What? River used to shoot heroin all the time...River and Keanu were shooting heroin all during Idaho...Rodney Harvey told everyone. In fact I think Harvey's manager may have sued Gus because of it. After Idaho, Keanu got an arm abscess and had his movie shut down for three days.

by Anonymousreply 258March 2, 2018 6:45 PM

River died from a speedball, same thing that killed John Belushie.

by Anonymousreply 259March 2, 2018 6:48 PM

R257 I don't, but I wondered why Apatow had been so quiet about Franco. Unless he wasn't following Rogen before, but I assumed he would've been.

by Anonymousreply 260March 2, 2018 7:34 PM

River was Joaquin's blood sacrifice (though Joaq didn't know it at the time).

Depp, however, did know it and signed off for it to happen.

Enlightened.

by Anonymousreply 261March 5, 2018 3:29 PM

R249 It was on a whole season which was bizarre cause it was a disaster. I urge any datalounger to seek it out and see it. It was deliciously bad. Lick your lips terrible.

by Anonymousreply 262March 5, 2018 5:58 PM

What does that mean, r261? "Blood sacrifice"?

by Anonymousreply 263March 5, 2018 5:59 PM

An addict shooting drugs with friends, not unusual is it?

by Anonymousreply 264March 5, 2018 6:05 PM

[quote]What does that mean, [R261]? "Blood sacrifice"?

It’s all Illuminati gobbledegook. Ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 265March 5, 2018 6:09 PM

Ignore it?

Like Chris Penn, Jett Travolta, Ennis Cosby, Michael Jordan's father, Charlie Murphy, Jonah Hill's brother, among others?

Wake up. It means a blood relative gets sacrificed by the group of men that run the world. Luciferians, satanists, the lot.

by Anonymousreply 266March 6, 2018 1:55 AM

Do you really believe that crap about the illuminati, etc? Really?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 267March 6, 2018 1:58 AM

R266 is a brilliant parody of the off the charts stupidity that fuels this garbage.

by Anonymousreply 268March 6, 2018 2:04 AM

Johnathan Rhys Myers and Alex Pettyfer were both raped by Hollywood bigwigs. This is why they had serious meltdowns.

by Anonymousreply 269March 6, 2018 2:11 AM

The illuminati bullshit isn't harmless because the morons who spout it are often pizza gate Trump supporting fucking freaks.

I think there is one guy here who pollutes many threads with his insanity.

by Anonymousreply 270March 6, 2018 2:52 AM

Interesting

by Anonymousreply 271March 6, 2018 4:00 AM

At least a couple big stars had sex with Spacey before they were famous

by Anonymousreply 272March 6, 2018 3:13 PM

r270, it's not a guy. It's a schizophrenic bible thumper from ButtPlugAlley who makes these cracked out 'prophecy' videos and is either on Putin's payroll or is a dumb as the white supremacists who made it a campaign to free imaginary child sex slaves from the non-existent basement of Comet pizza. You can see more of her work here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273March 6, 2018 3:27 PM

Who R272?

by Anonymousreply 274March 6, 2018 4:50 PM

I thought Colin Farrell owing Spacey his career was common knowledge at DL R274

by Anonymousreply 275March 7, 2018 2:03 AM

[Quote] OSCARS - Himmmm: Was kind of hoping to see this one erupt into an epic cat fight. The most shocking bad comment and most epic mic drop of the night both occurred in the same confrontation. Before the ceremony even began. This (aging permanent A list actress who used to be mostly movies and is now mostly almost television) was relishing the spotlight and happy to speak her thoughts, without a filter, regardless of how inappropriate those thoughts were. When (this foreign born A list mostly movie actress who had a very big box office year) walked over to pay respects and introduce herself, the older actress was so sweet to her. When the younger actress walked away, the legend turned to an assistant and judgmentally sneered: "That's her? That's the one they made such a fuss about? I guess we know how SHE got HER starring roles. At least when I started we had to have talent. Guess she's a member of the right 'tribe', or rode the right 'members'." She said it a bit louder than she thought, because this (foreign born A/A- list mostly movie actress who is an Oscar winner/nominee) was very close behind her. She stepped right up to the older legend and said (while smiling): "She got her roles by being a hard working actress, not by riding her family's coattails or riding some French director. Why don't you get your ass back in your coffin before sunrise, you racist bitch." Then she pivoted, and walked off without a word. Wow, and WOW. Aging permanent A list actress: Jane Fonda Foreign born A list actress: Gal Gadot (Israeli) Foreign born A/A- list actress: Salma Hayek

Please let this be true

by Anonymousreply 276March 7, 2018 3:16 PM

^ That didn't happen. Just made up shit designed to attack Jane Fonda. (And, wow, how convenient that the Entertainment lawyer just happened to be around to overhear all these scandalous comments!)

by Anonymousreply 277March 7, 2018 3:30 PM

r276.....there is no way in hell that happened and Jane Fonda allowed her to get away with it. Jane Fonda would have squashed Selma Hayek like a bug....in front of everyone. AND, there is no way Selma Hayek would speak to someone like Jane Fonda like that. Didnt happen.

by Anonymousreply 278March 7, 2018 3:32 PM

Please more gossip on River Phoenix! I find that period really fascinating!

by Anonymousreply 279March 7, 2018 3:45 PM

Also it doesn't sound like the way any human being sounds when they talk - if you're making this shit up at least make it more plausible - a member of the right tribe??? who says that??

by Anonymousreply 280March 7, 2018 3:56 PM

Is David Arquette gay? Courtney seems butch.

by Anonymousreply 281March 7, 2018 4:04 PM

R280 That whole "tribe" thing is alt-right speak for Jewish, so that tells you who Enty is trying to appeal to: anti-Semitic CUNTS.

by Anonymousreply 282March 7, 2018 5:55 PM

R6 R201. I reckon Rachel Mcadams is a dyke. She is in new lesbo movie Disobedience with Rachel Weitz. RW married to bi Daniel Craig.

by Anonymousreply 283March 8, 2018 1:32 PM

[Quote] She is in new lesbo movie Disobedience with Rachel Weitz.

For some reason i thought that movie had already been out for a while now🤔

by Anonymousreply 284March 8, 2018 3:16 PM

Details, r269? Raped or took a casting couch deal and couldn't handle it? NOT that rape couldn't happen, but JRM was a bad drinker--like Oliver Reed level bad & I could see him having a meltdown on that alone. Pettyfer struck me as someone who tell you to sod off if he got offers and rail on the system because he wouldn't comply. I hope it wasn't true anyway, but Pettyfer was the only young actor I've seen in forever with actual charisma.

by Anonymousreply 285March 10, 2018 6:26 AM

r231 Underwood won't get divorced because of their "Christian" image. Fisher just came out of retirement to join his old team, so I think they'll live apart for a while. The Predators (ironic name) are expected to contend for the Stanley Cup this year, so he'll be occupied for a while.

The team's management and coach have a louche reputation, but they'd be taking a big risk to let him back in the league if it blows up in their faces.

by Anonymousreply 286March 10, 2018 6:32 AM

[quote]but Pettyfer was the only young actor I've seen in forever with actual charisma.

Are you kidding? I always thought he was a creep. No charisma and no charm. At all.

by Anonymousreply 287March 10, 2018 7:06 AM

Alex Pettyfer is fuck buddies with designer Ross Cassidy and his partner Jed Weisman.

by Anonymousreply 288March 10, 2018 7:06 AM

"Johnathan Rhys Myers and Alex Pettyfer were both raped by Hollywood bigwigs. This is why they had serious meltdowns."

Which bigwigs?

by Anonymousreply 289March 11, 2018 12:31 AM

Alex Pettyfer is an aggressive asshole who likes to beat on women.

by Anonymousreply 290March 11, 2018 12:33 AM

Wouldn't be surprised if Pettyfer has a #metoo story...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291March 11, 2018 2:09 AM

Pettyfer fucking Ross Cassidy and Jed Weisman would be fucking hot. How do you know that's true?

by Anonymousreply 292March 11, 2018 2:51 AM

Bryan SInger raped Nicholas Hoult

by Anonymousreply 293March 11, 2018 2:56 AM

Nicholas Hoult obviously enjoyed it as he keeps coming back for more!

by Anonymousreply 294March 11, 2018 3:17 AM

I can't say a name because the person is a Google Queen, but Alex loves to hook up with Ross and Jed. I didn't even recognize Alex the first time- so different from Magic Mike. Ross I knew and will have to leave it at that. You can do a little IG searching.

by Anonymousreply 295March 11, 2018 3:26 AM

Thanks, r295. Which of the 3 has the biggest cock? Are they all versatile? Jed had BDF.

by Anonymousreply 296March 11, 2018 3:38 AM

[Quote] Nicholas Hoult obviously enjoyed it as he keeps coming back for more!

Reasonable explanation 😐

by Anonymousreply 297March 11, 2018 2:18 PM

At least two of Kevin Spacey's former co-stars have #metoo stories about him. Both are pretty well-known. I wonder if they will ever come forward.

by Anonymousreply 298March 11, 2018 3:38 PM

Which co-stars R298?

by Anonymousreply 299March 11, 2018 3:39 PM

Colin Farell?

Wes Benley?

R298

by Anonymousreply 300March 11, 2018 3:43 PM

*Bentley

by Anonymousreply 301March 11, 2018 3:43 PM

R300 didn't Schumacher and Colin fuck? I thought that Spacey got Colin in the colon to boot.

by Anonymousreply 302March 11, 2018 3:50 PM

[quote]I thought that Spacey got Colin in the colon to boot.

Did he get him in the colon with his boot?

by Anonymousreply 303March 11, 2018 3:53 PM

Deary Miss Spacey rocked Colin's world......it was supposedly consensual. Just like Heavy Whalestein and Empress Slutbag,JLaw.

by Anonymousreply 304March 11, 2018 4:03 PM

[Quote] Just like Heavy Whalestein and Empress Slutbag,JLaw.

How does that make her a slut?? How many people has Heavy fucked??

by Anonymousreply 305March 11, 2018 4:18 PM

RDJ, Jamie Foxx and Britney Spears are allegedly poz!

by Anonymousreply 306March 11, 2018 7:46 PM

Add Lindsay Lohan, Guy Pearce and Hugo Weaving to that list R306.

by Anonymousreply 307March 11, 2018 9:22 PM

That ellen burstyn thought her daughter was possessed and hired priests to do an exorcism.

by Anonymousreply 308March 11, 2018 9:49 PM

Guy Pearce looks terrible

by Anonymousreply 309March 12, 2018 12:54 AM

R307 He had a kid with Melisandre of game o Thrones fame in the recent past. are you sure he is POZ? Lohan i now a pious Muslim, that engage in some kinky sex so I can believe that one. Hugo Weaving...really?

by Anonymousreply 310March 12, 2018 1:50 AM

Speaking of Game Of Thrones, where's our resident GoT guy whose friend worked on the crew? We need some gossip from Belfast. The cast is still busy filming and getting up to all sorts of shenanigans, apparently. Man, that group is protected. Any Irish gays here on the DL working as hotel security or bartenders willing to dish some dirt?

by Anonymousreply 311March 12, 2018 2:51 AM

R311 I think there are more Ulster Scots working on that than so-called Irish Catholic gays......

by Anonymousreply 312March 12, 2018 6:44 AM

Guy Pierce was manorexic.

by Anonymousreply 313March 12, 2018 7:05 AM

r305 Technically speaking, she's a whore. She (allegedly, of course) slept with HW to advance her career, so the quid pro quo makes her a whore. The sluts are just DTF. Not judging either one although it's sad it's still the main industry career option in 2018.

by Anonymousreply 314March 12, 2018 8:23 AM

I heard michael fassbender took a shit on nicholas hoult, it was consensual of course.

Pedro pascal and oscar isaac fucked.

Cardi b is bisexual but that's not really a secret. Her thug finance is a huge homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 315March 12, 2018 11:44 AM

Gerard Butler gave an interview years ago admitting to being bisexual...his handlers later released a statement saying that it was a misquote.

by Anonymousreply 316March 12, 2018 4:04 PM

Javier Bardem said it did not matter to him if he dated men or women on the Jay Leno show, to which Leno quipped "Oh you'll do well in this town!"

It oddly made no news.

by Anonymousreply 317March 12, 2018 4:52 PM

I do think Simon Baker was one of Spacey's boy toys. He had such screen chemistry with him

by Anonymousreply 318March 12, 2018 4:53 PM

Michael Fassbender is a surly, abusive alcoholic but I don't think that's really a secret anymore.

by Anonymousreply 319March 12, 2018 4:59 PM

Back in the Day Gossip...from "Hollywood Gomorrah" by Skip E. Lowe:

It's a men's homeless shelter now, but in the late 40s the Park Savoy Hotel on 58th Street was home to many up-and-comers in showbiz, including Leonard Bernstein and Marlon Brando. [Marlon Brando and Wally Cox] frequented a bar on 28th St where a Turkish belly dancer by the name of Samia performed. She was a beautiful redhead who reminded me of Rhonda Fleming. After Brando invited her up to his room at the Savoy, she later told me what happened next. "Oh He was so powerful and he has a beautiful fat cock," although Samia added that it was rather stubby. [Brando] went to see her perform at the club all the time. One afternoon around three, she called and asked me to to go the market and buy a cucumber, "the biggest cucumber you can find."

When I handed it over to Samia and said goodbye, she stopped me. "Don't leave" and I didn't. It turned out that Samia loved to "perform"on and off stage and liked an audience for both kinds of performances. Marlon didn't object to my presence either. I guess he bought into Shakespeare's belief that all the world's a stage. I'm an unapologetic voyeur, so I made the perfect audience for this very off-off-off Broadway production in Marlon's hotel room.

I wasn't prepared for what happened after I presented the cucumber. Samia gave it to Marlon, I presumed, so he could use it on her. Instead, he got down on his hands and knees and said, "Fuck me!"

Samia was anything if not accommodating. She thoughtfully lubricated the organic dildo with KY Jelly. When she shoved the dildo in with surprising ease, it looked as though twenty cucumbers would have fit. I thought to myself "Oh, please. You've been fucked so many times who do you think you're kiddin?"

Marlon evidently found the experience extremely pleasurable because he kept asking Samia to use more force while penetrating him. Or as Marlon put it, "Harder, baby, harder!" After a while, I got bored with this live porn film and left while an impatient Marlon continued to demand more vigorous effort from Samia.

by Anonymousreply 320March 12, 2018 5:51 PM

that harrison ford is his spare time does bogus archeology and is a shit pilot.

by Anonymousreply 321March 12, 2018 5:54 PM

Actors real freak out about the amenities on their trailers, and are competitive about it too.

by Anonymousreply 322March 12, 2018 11:51 PM

"I do think Simon Baker was one of Spacey's boy toys. He had such screen chemistry with him"

Simon was hot back then, Kevin must have been all over that

by Anonymousreply 323March 13, 2018 1:50 AM

I know this is a Hollywood thread. But what is the 'dark' stuff about Reg, I mean Elton John?

by Anonymousreply 324March 13, 2018 10:44 AM

There's this book about Elton R324.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325March 13, 2018 10:46 AM

Babs had a nose job nobody sees

by Anonymousreply 326March 16, 2018 2:17 PM

Oprah makes racist movies

by Anonymousreply 327March 16, 2018 2:30 PM

Trey Parker almost died last year, and amazingly not a single news or gossip organization appears to have picked up on it.

Several months before the 2017 season of South Park, Parker developed gangrenous gallbladder. There were complications during surgery, and his family was told he might not pull through. He had a very difficult few months, and there was talk of delaying or cancelling the season.

He got well just under the wire, and was able to deliver the episodes.

100% true from someone who works at South Park Studios.

by Anonymousreply 328March 16, 2018 7:01 PM

R328 Holy shit, I'm shocked that never got out.

by Anonymousreply 329March 16, 2018 7:04 PM

R329 Right? Because it does seem that employees knew about it.

by Anonymousreply 330March 16, 2018 7:11 PM

Did Bea really take a shit in Betty's dressing room?

by Anonymousreply 331March 16, 2018 7:20 PM

"Oprah makes racist movies"

How are they racist? Because they make Trumpsters upset?

by Anonymousreply 332March 17, 2018 2:01 AM

Tim McGraw has Aids. He is not collapsing from exercise.

by Anonymousreply 333March 17, 2018 3:09 AM

Burt Reynolds and Kathleen Turner hated each other. What went down?

by Anonymousreply 334March 17, 2018 3:33 AM

R333 Half of 666! POZ or full blow AIDS?

by Anonymousreply 335March 17, 2018 7:09 AM

r288 / r295 so do you think Alex was willing to give up some ass for roles and was he more of a top or bottom. I'm still confused how you stumbled upon this hookup. Not challenging your authenticity, just shocked you could walk in on (formerly) famous people like that.

by Anonymousreply 336March 17, 2018 3:40 PM

r335 - HIV POZ and ignored it now he is collapsing and looks frail. you tell me. He needs to get his t-cell count up and cancel his tour - look for that in 3 -2 (the tour canceling not the announcement he has aids - that would be too honest for country music). I hate to say it but I think I am picking Tim McGraw for the death pool for 2018.

by Anonymousreply 337March 17, 2018 4:32 PM

Alex is a top, and I didn't walk in in anything. It was a party for a man Ross did work for and Ross and Alex couldn't keep their hands off each other. The host told me they were having three-ways. They all left together in the same car- that's all I know. Alex did not look like the guy from Magic Mike, so I didn't know who he was until I was told. Sorry, not all that juicy.

by Anonymousreply 338March 17, 2018 4:43 PM

r338 isn't he the one who has the tattoo above his dick that says "thank you"

by Anonymousreply 339March 17, 2018 6:25 PM

[quote]Pedro pascal and oscar isaac fucked.

These guys?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340March 17, 2018 6:31 PM

Christine taylor (married Ben stiller) dated Neil Patrick Harris.

by Anonymousreply 341March 18, 2018 12:16 PM

and that's scandalous?

by Anonymousreply 342March 18, 2018 1:16 PM

R341...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343March 18, 2018 1:19 PM

If Christine Taylor had a nickel for everytime someone posted that gif. I wonder how rich she'd be lol

by Anonymousreply 344March 18, 2018 1:29 PM

I wonder if Wes Craven and producer Marianne Maddalena had a secret thing going on? She was involved with everything he did starting in 1986, then became a full blown producer for him in 1991. They've been called "very good friends" but I haven't heard anything more than that. Odd.

by Anonymousreply 345March 18, 2018 1:47 PM

[quote]Alex Pettyfer is fuck buddies with designer Ross Cassidy and his partner Jed Weisman.

What shocks me most is that Ross Cassidy apparently didn't marry Jeffrey Alan Marks after Bravo's The Million Decorators finale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346March 18, 2018 2:21 PM

LOL. Sorry The show was called Million Dollar Decorators.

by Anonymousreply 347March 18, 2018 2:24 PM

Ross is his own Million Dollar Decorator now.

by Anonymousreply 348March 18, 2018 2:44 PM

When celebs go on talk shows promoting their stuff,. how much of the banter is scripted?

by Anonymousreply 349March 20, 2018 3:35 AM

Re Kathleen Turner and Burt Reynolds. They made a shitty movie together along with Christopher Reeve. Burt was just coming off one of his illnesses and not 100% and he said Turner was a total cunt and made his life miserable on the set. Not surprising since, at the time, she had a bad reputation and was, allegedly, a nasty drunk. Now, of course, real fame is far behind her and she's an absolute darling. Mostly works off broadway and in regional theatres as an actress and director.

by Anonymousreply 350March 20, 2018 4:12 AM

I liked when there were a bunch of Trump supporting idiots saying "something BIG is coming down the pike regarding David Geffen and James Franco on Crazy Days and Nights.

It was because the Trump loving site had been making up fictitious blind items that James and Dave Franco, and Chris Cornell's wife had been procuring young women to send to ISIS fighters, with the help of Geffen. You can't make this shit up, idiots here actually bought into it. It's scary, actually.

by Anonymousreply 351March 20, 2018 5:44 AM

[Quote] When celebs go on talk shows promoting their stuff,. how much of the banter is scripted?

I think it would depend on the actor.

by Anonymousreply 352March 20, 2018 2:09 PM

R351 the stuff about Cornell's widow was clearly bullshit, so watching them slurp it was...yeah.

He also kept promising stuff was coming about Dan Schneider and it never did. More and more I wonder if the Schneider stuff has any truth to it at all.

by Anonymousreply 353March 20, 2018 2:14 PM

[Quote] He also kept promising stuff was coming about Dan Schneider and it never did. More and more I wonder if the Schneider stuff has any truth to it at all.

Doesn't help that he looks like a creep. And also the obsession with feet.

by Anonymousreply 354March 20, 2018 2:16 PM

R354 oh yeah, I get where the rumours came from. But creepy doesn't mean he molested anyone.

by Anonymousreply 355March 20, 2018 2:29 PM

David Tennant: gay/bi/straight?

by Anonymousreply 356March 22, 2018 10:34 PM

Umm dan Schneider is pretty known as a serial creeper - at best- and very like.y father to Jamie Lynn Spears' kid (she was underage remember....? )

Can't believe we have someone who will stand up for Dan Schneider here ...

by Anonymousreply 357March 22, 2018 10:43 PM

Didn't Schneider retire very recently to avoid Nickelodeon get dragged into a #metoo scandal?

by Anonymousreply 358March 22, 2018 10:52 PM

r356 who knows? Depends how good your PR team are at projecting what they think you need to know about their product who pays their wages. It’s show biz dear.

by Anonymousreply 359March 22, 2018 10:54 PM

is RDJ sick???

by Anonymousreply 360March 22, 2018 11:20 PM

He is rumoured to be poz R360.

by Anonymousreply 361March 22, 2018 11:29 PM

[Quote] nd very like.y father to Jamie Lynn Spears' kid (she was underage remember....? )

Pretty sure she had a bf at the time. And i think Maddie looks like her dad.

by Anonymousreply 362March 23, 2018 1:16 PM

R357 I wasn't standing up for him at all, which you would know of you had actually paid any fucking attention to what I posted. I said I wondered about the truth of some of the claims about him because lots of them originated on CDAN (including the Jamie Lynn Spears one) and he is a proven liar.

Do you get it now, you illiterate cunt?

by Anonymousreply 363March 23, 2018 2:08 PM

The POZ rumours about RDJ and Tim McGraw got me wondering — how many celebs die from AIDS but blame something else like cancer or even drugs? Like the whole Prince debacle.

by Anonymousreply 364March 23, 2018 2:57 PM

Since Schneider has just been fired, I take back my previous doubts about his guilt. He did it.

by Anonymousreply 365March 27, 2018 10:35 AM

plz replace rdj in that iron mess of a movie

by Anonymousreply 366March 27, 2018 10:52 AM

We'll see how healthy/good rdj looks when he's trotted out as the main pony to promote Infinity War soon. He's promoting in Singapore. I've lived there. Hot and humid you even sweat while showering. Also a 12+ hour long flight, even if it's on direct private plane. Can't be fun. He'll be super motivated$$ to promote well so IW surpasses Black Panther. Luckily his wife will be there to hold the reins, surely.

He turns 53 in a week.

by Anonymousreply 367March 27, 2018 11:00 AM

Do you bring your own drugs if going to Singapore or do you go local?

by Anonymousreply 368March 27, 2018 12:26 PM

a doctor prob travels with him....properly stocked.

very sad.

by Anonymousreply 369March 27, 2018 12:42 PM

Prince died cos he spoke the truth about chemtrails R364. Get it right.

by Anonymousreply 370March 27, 2018 12:47 PM

As you know Singapore is a very stern country. I'm sure Customs at Changi airport will allow rdj through easily, despite his arrest(s). I hope his assistant Jimmy Rich makes it through Customs without any problems either. You know these sheltered celebs can't wipe their asses without their assistants holding their hand. Jimmy Rich may or may not have any arrest records. All I see is his IG bio says he's been clean of drugs since xxx date.

Rdj is another one who favors layers to hide the middle age spread (like Bono). He's gonna melt on the Singapore red carpet if he wears double layers. His stylist has to dress him in no ties/non-choking neckline shirts (maybe a V-neck). And lightweight, sweatproof long-lasting hair products and makeup to hide the wrinkles.

It's not easy being 53 with middle-age problems and all these extra secrets. I'm a fan but I can't say this stuff to his IG and tumblr fanfraus with their blind worship.

by Anonymousreply 371March 27, 2018 9:55 PM

There were rumours that the "vitamins" RDJ is always carring around are his hiv meds. Even people on (non-gay) forums like LSA think he is gay and poz.

by Anonymousreply 372March 27, 2018 11:33 PM

I'm intrigued about the Alex Pettyfer gossip

by Anonymousreply 373March 27, 2018 11:42 PM

he is hated by all cause of his stuck up shittyness.

dats bout it.

by Anonymousreply 374March 28, 2018 7:53 AM

Alex Pettyfer will not age well. In about 4 years' time, he will look 45. Mark those words.

by Anonymousreply 375March 28, 2018 9:24 AM

How did Prince get AIDS? Hetero sex with women? Gay sex with men? Intervenous drug use? We all know how RDJ got it.

by Anonymousreply 376March 28, 2018 11:43 AM

We do?

by Anonymousreply 377March 28, 2018 12:24 PM

R358, yes. I read that yesterday on US Weekly.

by Anonymousreply 378March 28, 2018 12:26 PM

Wait, I missed something. Did Prince have aids? I had not heard that. Is it true?

by Anonymousreply 379March 28, 2018 2:21 PM

R235 I've worked with child sexual abuse victims for almost 3 years and can safely spot one by miles away. Keanu always struck me as a survivor of sexual abuse.

I read his Wikipedia and it states that when he was 6 his mother married a Broadway/Hollywood director by the name of Paul Aaron and they moved to NYC and when he was 15 he was working as his assistant on his films. Then it states this "Reeves moved around the world frequently as a child, and lived with various stepfathers."

There was plenty of time for him to be abused, his mother married many men and he was basically being raised by nannies.

by Anonymousreply 380March 28, 2018 5:23 PM

Wow R380. You can spot one a mile away, eh?

by Anonymousreply 381March 28, 2018 5:41 PM

R276 it has been established after much deliberation at the comments section that this is most likely Jane Fonda, the new actress either Gal Gadot or Lupita Nyongo, the 'tribe' being either jews or Africans and the foreign actress Helen Mirren, as Salma as ballsy as she is wouldn't come up with this comeback as her English is still not that sophisticated.

Take a look at them presenting. You can feel the tension.

Since we're at it, of course Enty isn't around when something happens. He's a celebrity attorney and his identity isn't very hard to figure out. He gets the gossip from his clients and friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382March 28, 2018 6:16 PM

R381 Go suck a fat cock you prissy sissy faggot.

by Anonymousreply 383March 28, 2018 6:19 PM

r382....anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that blind is complete bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 384March 28, 2018 6:25 PM

R380 and R383 your frauen psychic powers must be working overtime. You've worked with abused kids for three whole years and can now "safely spot one by miles away." You're like one of those false memory planters/therapists who try to convince children they've been abused when they're telling you it's not true. As for telling me to "go suck a fat cock you prissy sissy faggot", um, do you even know where you are? As for Keanu, you're talking out of your asshole. Go try your phony psychic powers on someone else.

by Anonymousreply 385March 28, 2018 6:27 PM

If you think these blinds are bullshit you haven't spent time around Hollywood or celebrities or any actor for that matter. Feel free to live your fantasy, though.

by Anonymousreply 386March 28, 2018 6:28 PM

We need an Enty translator on here for when he does these mile-long blinds. tl;dr.

by Anonymousreply 387March 28, 2018 6:32 PM

I've read somewhere (Lipstick Alley?) that Tennant is making another attempt at Hollywood stardom, and is leaving the wife and 4 kids behind in London to do it. He comes across as a family man, but who knows? I've liked him in just about everything I've seen him in, so maybe this time he'll get some more high profile roles and more gossip will come out.

by Anonymousreply 388March 28, 2018 7:19 PM

^^^for the poster above who asked twice about him

by Anonymousreply 389March 28, 2018 7:42 PM

Not really hollywood but Jax Taylor from Vanderpump rules was a gay male escort.

by Anonymousreply 390March 28, 2018 9:40 PM

R372 most recent pic I saw of rdj carrying his little black tool box was circa 2011/2012. My guess is after Avengers2012 he went from A-list to Mega A-list, so the pill box got its own assistant.

by Anonymousreply 391March 28, 2018 10:05 PM

I've never believed RDJ totally got off drugs, he just switched to pharmaceuticals instead of street drugs, and his intake is monitored by his wife and assorted assistants.

by Anonymousreply 392March 28, 2018 10:31 PM

Tim McGraw defo looks pos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393March 28, 2018 11:12 PM

Fuck you and that poz shit r393.....actually, he could use a few carbs in his diet.....he looks like hes starving himself to stay thin and fit.

by Anonymousreply 394March 28, 2018 11:16 PM

R386- do the world a huge favor. Kill yourself. You're a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 395March 29, 2018 7:57 AM

r386 Real honest discussion of celebs, rich &co is just not possible on dl, and pretty much everywhere on the net, there are always posters and comments like r395 chiming in.

by Anonymousreply 396March 29, 2018 8:05 AM

So with Gosling dating Bullock and McAdams, who was he really fucking?

by Anonymousreply 397March 29, 2018 8:22 AM

bullocks and mcadams well known dykes in da biz.

rdj ,,,,man the gossip bout him bein poz is makin into mainstream news now, he do have that......look.

REPLACE HIM....HE NEED GO HOME N REST N HIS LOVEY WIFE TAKE CARES O HIMS

by Anonymousreply 398March 29, 2018 9:32 AM

Thank you! R388

by Anonymousreply 399March 29, 2018 12:40 PM

That was understood / implied in the question, R398, regarding bullocks and mcadams, but the question was about gosling

by Anonymousreply 400March 29, 2018 1:07 PM

gosling is very str8. boy loves the vag.

has he been blown by a cute gay boy, or john with $$$$$. uh maybe...

by Anonymousreply 401March 29, 2018 1:17 PM

[Quote] Not really hollywood but Jax Taylor from Vanderpump rules was a gay male escort.

I don't think this really counts as gossip? I mean would anyone be shocked to hear that?

by Anonymousreply 402March 29, 2018 2:13 PM

I'd be shocked to hear he wasn't an escort.

by Anonymousreply 403March 29, 2018 3:55 PM

R396 You're defending a disgusting racist, homophobic and anti-Semitic asshole. You do realise that, right?

by Anonymousreply 404March 29, 2018 4:28 PM

R398 R400

Why does everybody think McAdams is a dyke? Isn't she pregnant from her longterm bf?

by Anonymousreply 405March 29, 2018 5:28 PM

McAdams is not lesbian, you sounds like someone from Lchat.

by Anonymousreply 406March 29, 2018 5:53 PM

You know this because you fucked her, R406? And Bullock, straight as they come?

by Anonymousreply 407March 29, 2018 6:56 PM

Gosling is gender fluid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408March 29, 2018 7:03 PM

R396 fuck off. Seriously. You're a Trump loving, pizz agate spouting moron.

You know who believes like you? Washed up Corey Feldman. He just got caught faking an attack on himself by "guys connected to a Hollywood pedo ring" You're as full of shit as he is.

Do people like Bryan Singer skirt the age of consent, time and time again? Absolutely. Is there a ring of pedos run by David Geffen with the Franco bros supplying him boys, and underage girls to give to ISIS? FUCK NO, YOU IDIOT! You buy into complete and utter CDAN bullshit.

Seriously. You're dumb as a motherfuckin' rock.

by Anonymousreply 409March 30, 2018 6:31 AM

[quote] Absolutely. Is there a ring of pedos run by David Geffen with the Franco bros supplying him boys, and underage girls to give to ISIS? FUCK NO, YOU IDIOT! You buy into complete and utter CDAN bullshit.

It's because of posters like you CDAN has still any credibility. You give him the promotion he needs to make him sound legit (someone who gets under someone's skin that much must be doing something right).

by Anonymousreply 410March 30, 2018 8:27 AM

[Quote] Himmmm: This (A- list mostly television actress on a long running network sitcom) confessed over lunch recently that being single again is not what she'd hoped it would be. "This is the longest I've gone without getting laid since I lost my virginity", she said. She then proceeded to list all the guys, married and single, who have asked her out recently. She said they're all looking for a mother or a maid, and that's not her. She then stunned her lunch partner by bragging about the satisfying online video chat sex she's been enjoying recently with strangers. "Some even say I look like that actress on that show and I tell them I get that all the time", and she laughed. With total horror, her friend asked her why she'd risk exposure with something like that? "It's totally safe, and it's not like those things are recorded...right?". A face-palm slap later, her friend explained to her that yes - those sessions are often recorded. And posted on porn sites. The naive actress suddenly lost her appetite, and said she needed to run home to take care of something. The friend paid the lunch tab out of pity for her. Julie Bowen ("Modern Family")

This has to be bullshit. She can't seriously be this stupid can she?

by Anonymousreply 411March 31, 2018 3:14 PM

McAdams is bi. You think bi women can’t have babies???

by Anonymousreply 412April 1, 2018 4:01 PM

Lesbians and gay men also have children, of course bi women have babies. Even Travolta has children and few people think he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 413April 2, 2018 8:05 AM

Allison Janney, any gossip?

by Anonymousreply 414April 2, 2018 8:10 AM

R411 Do you honestly have to ask. Exactly how many celebrities have been caught with their pants down now due to the fappening and when all the guys sex chats got leaked.

I've never got an intellectual vibe from her so I wouldn't be surprised if this were actually true.

by Anonymousreply 415April 2, 2018 8:34 AM

[quote]I've never got an intellectual vibe from her

Oh, the irony...

by Anonymousreply 416April 2, 2018 2:29 PM

[Quote] This former A- list tween/teen singer who was the go to threesome partner for this former hated reality star when she wanted to add a second guy is still closeted. The good news is the singer, who is trying to make a comeback has a long term boyfriend and wants to make a coming out announcement when he gets married. Paris Hilton/Jesse McCartney

Jesse McCartney is gay?? What is it about Paris Hilton that attracts all these guys?

by Anonymousreply 417April 2, 2018 3:14 PM

"I've never got an intellectual vibe from her so I wouldn't be surprised if this were actually true."

It's the Entertainment Layer, there is maybe a .00000001% chance that this is true.

by Anonymousreply 418April 2, 2018 3:40 PM

R284 Weitz and McAdams movie Disobedience is not out yet. I think this month it comes out in USA and EU.

by Anonymousreply 419April 5, 2018 8:49 AM

Weisz is lesbian she bearded for Aronofsky and Craig

by Anonymousreply 420April 5, 2018 9:00 AM

[quote]This waiter says he has never run into this problem before. he is a waiter a great place to eat in Toronto and to make ends meet he does a little gay escort work. Not much, and only for the clientele who can afford to pay him a lot of money. He meets them at his job where he waits tables and if the person is interested in him, they leave him his fee as a tip to the bill. He then meets them that night. Well, this week, he had two A list mostly movie actors who he has been with before show up at the same time to his restaurant and they both gave him huge tips. It was the first time he had ever been asked by two people at the same time and he didn't want to make either one mad but he took the A+ list mostly movie actor because is a better customer and will tip again at the end of the night while the A list mostly movie actor can be rude, doesn't always shower and never tips again. This was last night so I don't know if he is seeing the cheapskate A lister tonight or not.

Brad Pitt

by Anonymousreply 421April 5, 2018 9:48 AM

In 1992 Pitt was in a television movie called [bold]Two-Fisted Tales[/bold].

Also known as Pitts date night.

by Anonymousreply 422April 5, 2018 9:50 AM

s bullock : ev body know she gai. she often keneau reeves beard....

by Anonymousreply 423April 5, 2018 11:10 AM

[Quote] This (foreign born A list selfie taking model/wannabe actress who recently got a role) recently ran into this (A+ list mostly movie actor) on a night out. She tried to cuddle up to him and purr in his ear, asking him if he wants to "spend some time" with her. He acted like she had a disease. (And she very well may, but no more than him). He physically recoiled, snarled his lip, held up his hands and told her: "No thanks – I don't like to take the same road twice. Aren't you like, married or something?". He then left her dumbfounded and shocked as he shook his head walking away, leaving her to wallow in her apple-tini and desperation. Emily Ratajkowski/Robert Pattinson (FIJI Water at the 33rd Annual Film Independent Spirit Awards)

Awkward

by Anonymousreply 424April 5, 2018 2:58 PM

^ Translation, he saw pics of the two of them at some event and invented a blind item about it. Never happened.

by Anonymousreply 425April 5, 2018 3:19 PM

That's not a wedding picture, 210 you dumbass. It's a pap from some red carpet event.

by Anonymousreply 426April 5, 2018 4:39 PM

Joaquin Phoenix gay, straight or bi?

by Anonymousreply 427April 5, 2018 4:41 PM

Rumoured to have had an incestious relationship with his sister Rain and even fathered one of her children R427.

by Anonymousreply 428April 5, 2018 5:45 PM

George Michael: It was revealed on another thread he was uncut. What about size? Was he hung or not?

by Anonymousreply 429April 5, 2018 5:54 PM

He and David Cassidy were drunk together, so did they…

by Anonymousreply 430April 5, 2018 6:10 PM

David Haydn-Jones?

by Anonymousreply 431April 6, 2018 2:30 PM

r429 most brits are uncut. It was alleged he was smaller than average and a bottom. Had a thing for middle eastern macho types.

by Anonymousreply 432April 6, 2018 8:25 PM

R429 hung

by Anonymousreply 433April 6, 2018 8:28 PM

George was vers

by Anonymousreply 434April 6, 2018 8:28 PM

R429 6 inch uncut

by Anonymousreply 435April 6, 2018 8:30 PM

R410 Huh?

by Anonymousreply 436April 6, 2018 8:37 PM

So, what is the latest with George Clooney?

by Anonymousreply 437April 8, 2018 10:08 PM

I don’t believe Prince Harry or Prince Charles are gay. Dianna would have spilled the beans on Charles as she was jealous af of Camilla. But Wallis Simpson and that Edward guy? I think yes, beards.

by Anonymousreply 438April 10, 2018 9:53 AM

Well there is photo evidence of Charles being gay so it makes Diana a lesbian beard

by Anonymousreply 439April 12, 2018 10:18 PM

[quote] Well there is photo evidence of Charles being gay

I don't know about that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440April 12, 2018 10:38 PM

Was Vanessa Redgrave always straight or has she dipped in the lady pond?

by Anonymousreply 441April 14, 2018 4:54 PM

I'm betting Vanessa has done some lickin'.

by Anonymousreply 442April 14, 2018 5:23 PM

Any Winona Ryder gossip? I think she is so beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 443April 14, 2018 5:41 PM

R266, And the family members of Jennifer Hudson and Patrick Duffy.

by Anonymousreply 444April 14, 2018 6:37 PM

Rachel Weisz is a lesbian????? Oh god let this be even remotely true!!!

by Anonymousreply 445April 14, 2018 8:00 PM

This is strictly c list, but Melissa Benoist is the queen of the sluts. She has racked up quite the list of cock. She ended up getting divorced when her husband allegedly tested positive for chlamydia. Since he hadn't been fucking around on her, he left the doctor's office and filed for divorce.

by Anonymousreply 446April 14, 2018 8:15 PM

If Wallis was just a beard, why would David have given up the throne for her?

by Anonymousreply 447April 14, 2018 8:22 PM

R446, doesn't she fuck all her costars?

by Anonymousreply 448April 14, 2018 8:46 PM

R446 she married the winner of that Glee Project show - but lets not feel too sorry for him, he did just about ANYTHING to become famous. He was fucking on of his co-contestants on the show and Murphy found out and had him booted (the co-contestant) just so he could have his dick. Apparently, he is hung like a mule but dumb as a box of crackers. Cut to Glee and Melissa who was supposed to be the new Lea Michelle but that never worked out. She hooked up with Blake Jenner and when she found out he had a baby arm for a cock, married him. Want to know how she got the role of Supergirl? Showrunner Greg Berlanti got a taste of the baby arm - anything to get your wife a franchise!

by Anonymousreply 449April 14, 2018 9:56 PM

R445 Rachel is probably bi. R447 Wallis AND the king were said to be gay. A gay king? I don’t think the establishment would have allowed it. They loved each other in the sense they covered for each other but apparently Wallis got bored with the king as he wasn’t as smart intellectually as she was. Also they never had children. They probably never even consumated the marriage. Perhaps both had their boys and girls on the side and their small inner circle knew this. The couple were banished to Europe so the British people wouldn’t have it all in their papers and under their noses. Anything to save the monarchy.....

by Anonymousreply 450April 15, 2018 7:00 AM

No, I don't buy that someone would give up a crown for the beard. There had to be more to their relationship than that.

by Anonymousreply 451April 15, 2018 7:09 AM

^^ Totally possible if it meant more to him to stay in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 452April 15, 2018 9:29 AM

Bruce Willis is a root vegetable.

by Anonymousreply 453April 15, 2018 9:38 AM

[quote]Bruce Willis is a root vegetable.

It's a turnip, isn't it? I knew it! Bruce is a turnip!!

by Anonymousreply 454April 15, 2018 10:17 AM

[quote] Want to know how she got the role of Supergirl? Showrunner Greg Berlanti got a taste of the baby arm - anything to get your wife a franchise!

And then she dumped him for her Supergirl co-star Chris Wood? Ouch. No wonder Blake Jenner was extra hurt by this when he was the one who helped her to get that Supergirl gig. Apparently the break up was so bad that they couldn't even promote the movie they did together (it was even pulled from a festival iirc).

by Anonymousreply 455April 15, 2018 10:45 AM

[quote] She married the winner of that Glee Project show - but lets not feel too sorry for him, he did just about ANYTHING to become famous. He was fucking on of his co-contestants on the show ...

Are you referring to Michael?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456April 15, 2018 10:50 AM

R446 How many are we talking? Besides Chris Wood, i have only seen rumours about Tyler and Mechad.

by Anonymousreply 457April 15, 2018 2:17 PM

There are the fappening pics of Benoist getting fucked by a former boyfriend of her. Also some gossip that she only likes guys who are cut.

by Anonymousreply 458April 15, 2018 2:24 PM

Tell us something new

by Anonymousreply 459April 15, 2018 6:09 PM

r456 that would be the one. There was literally no one who thought he was talented enough to win the Glee project..until his real talent was revealed. I never watched the show so I might get the people wrong but here is what I heard. Blake and this kid hooked up pretty quick. I guess there was some sort of mean girl on the show too who told on them to anyone who would listen hoping to get them kicked off. He downfall was letting it slip that Blake had a donkey sized appendage to very gay, very thirsty producers. The ones overseeing the show were supergay and spilled the beans to Murphy about Blake fucking this other kid. Murphy axed the cute bottom kid and had a private session with Blake to discuss his talent. Sad lonely Blake was only too happy to whip it out to win. He let Murphy blow him to completion and won the show. The rest is history.

by Anonymousreply 460April 15, 2018 6:18 PM

Melissa Benoist's alleged list according to one board:

Peter Facinelli

Donnie Wahlberg

Milo Ventimiglia

Nathan Owens

Matthew Morrison

Colin Egglesfield

Mark Salling

Nolan Funk

Hunter Parrish

Daniel Sharman

Tyler Blackburn

Chris Brown

Chord Overstreet (Who was fucking Ryan Murphy and his partner)

Cory Monteith

Tyler Hoechlin

Scott Eastwood

Blake Jenner

Mechad Brooks

Drew Van Acker

Jordan Calloway

Grant Gustin

by Anonymousreply 461April 15, 2018 6:32 PM

Regarding Edward and Wallis... again, I don't believe that a person would give up a crown just to be with his beard. I also don't believe that a man would give up a crown because he was gay, and then fail to get more dick than Jimmy Donohue's. If a gay crown prince was willing to spend his life with a beard, why not take the crown, marry someone frigid aristocrat who'd be happy to be left alone after she'd produced a son or two, and acquire some very hot chamberlains?

No, I could see a gay heir to a throne being forced to abdicate if he couldn't keep it in his pants, by all accounts the abdication was his own idea. Everyone around him expected him to do his duty in spite of the various difficulties, but he wouldn't have it.

by Anonymousreply 462April 15, 2018 6:34 PM

r461.....lol....half of those guys are GAY

by Anonymousreply 463April 15, 2018 6:36 PM

Melissa Benoist is our TRUE GOD!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464April 15, 2018 6:48 PM

R463 Probably they are bisexual not gay

by Anonymousreply 465April 15, 2018 7:57 PM

r461, at least three of those guys are gay. It's a made up list, how would anyone know the name of every guy she's been with? It seems like someone was just listing random actors.

by Anonymousreply 466April 16, 2018 12:37 AM

Melissa Benoist's Pussy - Now With EZ Pass®!

by Anonymousreply 467April 16, 2018 1:04 AM

I read somewhere that Wallis's success with David had something to do with the fact that he was very small and a premature ejaculator, and Wallis had perfected what was called the "Windsor Knot" whereby she was able to take his microdick inside her and lock him in, giving the Prince a full sexual experience for the first time.

by Anonymousreply 468April 16, 2018 1:18 AM

[R468] Yes--this was one of the love tricks she learned in the brothels of Hong Kong. Whore!

by Anonymousreply 469April 16, 2018 1:28 AM

R461 There's also rumours about Taylor Kitsch.

R463 Which half??

by Anonymousreply 470April 16, 2018 4:42 PM

I don't see who on that list is gay. I see a couple of bi names. I'm not sure who Nolan Funk is.

by Anonymousreply 471April 16, 2018 4:47 PM

Glad Melissa Benoist used her god-given talents to succeed in Hollywood...

by Anonymousreply 472April 16, 2018 4:50 PM

Hunter Parrish, having straight sex ... with a woman? Now that's some seriously shocking news.

by Anonymousreply 473April 16, 2018 4:55 PM

Hmm now that i think about it there have been rumours about Hunter, Matthew, Chord, Cory and Chris Brown.

by Anonymousreply 474April 16, 2018 5:04 PM

I am definitely not mad at Benoist. I might even be a little jealous.

by Anonymousreply 475April 16, 2018 5:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476April 16, 2018 5:17 PM

The first time I saw Benoist on Homeland I knew she would be a star.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477April 16, 2018 5:23 PM

She's definitely buffed up since then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478April 16, 2018 5:29 PM

R474 What are the Chord rumors ?

by Anonymousreply 479April 16, 2018 5:35 PM

R479 Two words.... Ryan Murphy.

by Anonymousreply 480April 16, 2018 5:41 PM

Someone should start a Melissa Benoist thread, so we can discuss her long list of hot conquests and worship at the altar of our true God.

by Anonymousreply 481April 16, 2018 5:41 PM

Or just use this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482April 16, 2018 5:58 PM

"Someone should start a Melissa Benoist thread, so we can discuss her long list of hot conquests and worship at the altar of our true God"

Yeah, let's start a thread devoted to living vicariously through a C-list actress and an invented list of "conquests" that someone on a message board that someone made up. For all the hate of trans people here, it seems like some gay men want to be women.

by Anonymousreply 483April 16, 2018 6:08 PM

But look at that list of men! Let's not be jelly now.

by Anonymousreply 484April 16, 2018 6:13 PM

I can post a list of 50 men and say I slept with them....it doesnt make it true.

by Anonymousreply 485April 16, 2018 6:19 PM

Must have been awkward.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486April 16, 2018 6:19 PM

Benoist is something of a known slut, so people really shouldn't be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 487April 16, 2018 6:25 PM

"But look at that list of men!"

How do you know the list is even accurate? Some people will believe anything, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 488April 16, 2018 6:26 PM

R488 the thread is about gossip. I we used your criteria, half the threads on DL would disappear.

by Anonymousreply 489April 16, 2018 6:34 PM

Here she is with her current squeeze, Chris Wood. She even has a gay man's taste in hot men. She's like a gay icon for our times...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490April 16, 2018 6:36 PM

He got a good nose job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491April 16, 2018 6:45 PM

He's not even that hot, by Hollywood standards

by Anonymousreply 492April 16, 2018 6:46 PM

r492 Our Melissa knows what she's doing. He's obviously hung like a sperm whale.

by Anonymousreply 493April 16, 2018 6:50 PM

R481 No, you are weird

by Anonymousreply 494April 16, 2018 8:34 PM

r494 If admiring an enterprising young lady for getting untold amounts of hot prime cock makes me weird, then I'm weird!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495April 16, 2018 8:42 PM

R473 et al Hunter Parrish married a woman a few years ago, even he doesn't fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 496April 17, 2018 8:17 AM

R495 So many basic bitches in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 497April 17, 2018 3:48 PM

"If admiring an enterprising young lady for getting untold amounts of hot prime cock makes me weird, then I'm weird!"

Apparently posing for a photo with random actors means you are having sex with them! And women don't have to do anything to get sex. Most straight men will sleep with any female who isn't 80 years old or morbidly obese.

by Anonymousreply 498April 17, 2018 4:11 PM

[quote] I liked when there were a bunch of Trump supporting idiots saying "something BIG is coming down the pike regarding David Geffen and James Franco on Crazy Days and Nights.

Why am I not surprised that CDAN attracts Trumpers. It's always had the most gullible and idiotic posters.

Is someone upthread still trying to suggest CDAN is a celebrity lawyer? CDAN was outed years ago and is a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 499April 17, 2018 4:15 PM

[quote]The first time I saw Benoist on Homeland I knew she would be a star

she played a party girl/aspiring hooker so it didn't involve a lot of acting ;)

by Anonymousreply 500April 17, 2018 4:16 PM

r499 oh my

by Anonymousreply 501April 17, 2018 4:49 PM

R462 from the book of interviews by Boze Hadleigh interviewing the lesbians in showbiz from the 30’s, 40’s 50’s: SD: You know the Woolworth’s heir? I always heard he was gay… BH: Ah. Jimmy Donahue. Friend of the Duke and Duchess of Windsor. They had a publicist, Russell Birdwell, famous for publicizing Gone With The Wind. It seems Donahue had a fling with the Duke—who was often rumored bisexual and was publicly homophobic to cover his tracks. Word got out that hanky-panky was occurring [possibly just one-way oral sex]. Birdwell couldn’t deny it effectively, so he turned it around, saying that yes, Donahue was having an affair—with the Duchess of Windsor. SD: Ow! Really?! That’s what it was. BH: He didn’t publicly announce it about Donahue and the duchess, he just put it about. SD: To deflect… yes, to put everyone on a false scent. They do that, they do. BH: But anyone who knew Jimmy didn’t believe it.

by Anonymousreply 502April 19, 2018 7:36 AM

Please tell me Alan Ritchson is one of us.

by Anonymousreply 503April 19, 2018 7:42 AM

[Quote] I have previously written about his unusual tastes in movies, but apparently this former A+ list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee has a collection of movies featuring Japanese women being tortured and raped and rumors that one is also a snuff film. The reason it is a rumor is that the woman appears close to death in the movie and you see a man come from off screen with a samurai sword and raises it at her. As he swings it down, the film stops. Nicholas Cage

CDAN just gets more and more disturbing by the day.

by Anonymousreply 504April 20, 2018 2:11 PM

Ryan Philippe, Colin Farrell, Tony Bennett have herpes

by Anonymousreply 505April 20, 2018 5:29 PM

I'd be surprised if Tony Bennett was still having sex.

by Anonymousreply 506April 20, 2018 6:23 PM

R499, CDAN outed as a fraud? Elaborate, please. Any links?

by Anonymousreply 507April 20, 2018 6:25 PM

R507 see below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508April 20, 2018 6:46 PM

r508....thats an OPINION piece.....not a factual article.....cant you read ?....or do you just lack comprehension skills ?

We get it, CDan ran an item you didnt like so now everything they say is fake....or were you the subject of one ?........

Thanks for playing.....

by Anonymousreply 509April 20, 2018 7:11 PM

r509

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510April 20, 2018 8:05 PM

r510....really ? What are you 12 ?......it says its an opinion piece right at the top of the article.

by Anonymousreply 511April 20, 2018 8:08 PM

r511 If I am 12, you a 10, because you believe in blind items.

by Anonymousreply 512April 20, 2018 8:11 PM

r512, typing that with a straight face in a thread titled "Gossip no one in Hollywood will say out loud Part 12".

by Anonymousreply 513April 20, 2018 8:13 PM

OMG !.....PeeWee Hermans here !!!!.....I know you are, but what am I ?.....lol r512........youre funny.

by Anonymousreply 514April 20, 2018 8:16 PM

R509 WTF? You asked for a link, I linked. I'm not who you were asking I was just trying to be helpful. The fuck is wrong with you.

by Anonymousreply 515April 20, 2018 8:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516April 20, 2018 8:23 PM

r515....I didnt ask for a link......and the question is, Whats wrong with you ?, posting something and passing it off as fact when its one persons opinion. Do you work for Devin Nunes ?

by Anonymousreply 517April 20, 2018 8:24 PM

R517 who?

Seriously, what the fuck are you actually talking about here?

by Anonymousreply 518April 20, 2018 8:27 PM

Clearly a troll trolling and getting off by the attention he or she gets for her crusade to discredit CDAN nobody really takes serious in the first place.

Sometimes I think the troll is CDAN himself to make himself look more credible by being the cause of such passionate hate.

by Anonymousreply 519April 20, 2018 8:30 PM

Can't have a thread without someone demonstrating their brilliance by pointing out who the [italic]real[/italic] trolls are.

by Anonymousreply 520April 20, 2018 9:07 PM

As a former PR assistant I can guarantee you CDAN and Datalounge are taken VERY SERIOUSLY by celebrities, agents and managers.

by Anonymousreply 521April 21, 2018 12:20 AM

I'm perfectly willing to believe that CDaN is full of shit, but ... well ... this was an opinion piece in the New York POST, so ... Anyway, it's all in fun.

by Anonymousreply 522April 21, 2018 3:43 AM

Ok seriously, what the hell happened to this thread?

by Anonymousreply 523April 21, 2018 4:57 AM

CDAN makes shit up, prints his sexual fantasies, and prints lies he gets from haters, crazies, and publicists.

And he can fuck off of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 524April 21, 2018 6:34 AM

Worst thread ever!

by Anonymousreply 525April 21, 2018 7:49 AM

The Nicolas Cage rumour has been around the internet in places other than cdan. That includes this site in the days of the late, great gossip threads.

by Anonymousreply 526April 21, 2018 8:10 AM

Nicholas Cage did that Schumacher movie , 8mm, about the sordid, underground snuff film network in the late 90s. That's where this BI is probably coming from. Plus him having that rep of collecting stuff, before he was broke and had to sell stuff (including properties).

by Anonymousreply 527April 21, 2018 1:59 PM

[quote] As a former PR assistant I can guarantee you CDAN and Datalounge are taken VERY SERIOUSLY by celebrities, agents and managers.

We've given more publicity to Joey Lawrence than he's had since [italic]Blossom[/italic] went off the air.

by Anonymousreply 528April 21, 2018 2:01 PM

[Quote] We've given more publicity to Joey Lawrence than he's had since Blossom went off the air.

I guess his team is very happy then😄

by Anonymousreply 529April 21, 2018 11:29 PM

I remember when this site had gossip and was more fun.

by Anonymousreply 530April 22, 2018 2:39 AM

Wow, R530! How'd you manage to survive the comet that killed all the dinosaurs?

by Anonymousreply 531April 22, 2018 2:42 AM

Any homosexual gossip ?

by Anonymousreply 532April 22, 2018 3:02 AM

all the homosexuals have left DL silly

by Anonymousreply 533April 22, 2018 4:09 AM

[quote] all the homosexuals have left DL silly

And all the heterosexuals have left it stupid and barbaric.

by Anonymousreply 534April 22, 2018 4:18 AM

I was wondering, do you homosexuals actually put penises in your mouth? Really?

by Anonymousreply 535April 22, 2018 4:36 AM

Yes, R535, we homosexuals take pride in the penises we put in our mouths and butts.

by Anonymousreply 536April 22, 2018 4:38 AM

Homophobes in a gay board

by Anonymousreply 537April 22, 2018 4:40 AM

Sandy Duncan has black roots. And not the kind Miss Clairol takes care of.

by Anonymousreply 538April 22, 2018 4:42 AM

This thread is pathetic. who fucking cares about fake blind items and heterosexual gossip on a gay site?

by Anonymousreply 539April 22, 2018 8:04 AM

I was an extra on the movie "Fraternity Vacation". They put us up in a hotel in Palm Springs where it was one huge party every night. Everyone knew who was screwing who. Even with the loud speakers (some techy guy hooked up the pool area), you could hear what was going on and where. There were three main actors. I believe one of them has since come out. He was having sex with one of the other two and it's not the one you would guess.

by Anonymousreply 540April 22, 2018 8:26 AM

r540 Stephen Geoffreys appeared in gay porn in the 80s, so I'm guessing he's the one who later came out?

by Anonymousreply 541April 22, 2018 8:29 AM

You've got half of the equation, [R541].

by Anonymousreply 542April 22, 2018 8:37 AM

Is Geoffreys still claiming it wasn't him but a look-alike that did those porn videos?

by Anonymousreply 543April 22, 2018 8:39 AM

r542 I hope the other dude is Leigh McCloskey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544April 22, 2018 8:57 AM

R544 I didn't even remember him until you brought him up but I'm sure he was in there somewhere, LOL!

by Anonymousreply 545April 22, 2018 9:07 AM

r544 Isn’t that 80s porn star Tom LeDuc?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546April 22, 2018 9:42 AM

[quote]I remember when this site had gossip and was more fun.

That was before everyone was being accusing of being a troll just because they were jesting.

Now everyone is a troll and the only purpose of participating in a thread is to expose the "trolls."

by Anonymousreply 547April 22, 2018 11:48 AM

I looked up Fraternity Vacation on imdb. Amanda Bearse was in the movie too - gay alert!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548April 22, 2018 3:36 PM

I remember watching Fraternity Vacation all the time on cable in the 80s. I feel like I"m in the presence of a true Hollywood celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 549April 22, 2018 3:39 PM

r542 - Tim Robbins?

by Anonymousreply 550April 22, 2018 4:58 PM

Well I think Susan Sarandon is bi so....

by Anonymousreply 551April 23, 2018 4:11 AM

CDaN is complete and utter bullshit. It's run by a pizzagate spouting, Trump loving, fat idiot.

He said that James and Dave Franco, at the behest of Chris Cornell's widow, were supplying hot young men and women to David Geffen, who in turn was handing them over to Saudi Arabia to be used as "prizes" for ISIS fighters. And the cretins in the comment section completely bought into it.

If you post anything from CDaN here, you have no credibility. If you believe a single word in CDaN, you're a gullible idiot.

There was someone, I forget who, Tweeted out "some really shocking stuff is about to be exposed..." and he was clearly talking about that CDaN blind item. Newsflash- it was never be "exposed" because not a single word of it is true.

by Anonymousreply 552April 23, 2018 6:02 AM

I wonder who it was....?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553April 23, 2018 6:12 AM

The important question is who was Amanda Bearse doing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554April 23, 2018 6:20 AM

[quote] The important question is who was Amanda Bearse doing?

Well, it wasn't a man or a dingo.

by Anonymousreply 555April 23, 2018 6:34 AM

r552 Dl can't even let one bit of child abuse detection stand; so annoying.; keep suppressing the truth.

by Anonymousreply 556April 23, 2018 7:42 AM

Ronan Farrow, not Robert Downey jr. is the real Hmmmm insider of CDAN gossip.

by Anonymousreply 557April 23, 2018 9:42 AM

I never saw Fraternity Vacation, but IMDb lists (in order) Stephen Geoffreys, Sheree Wilson, Cameron Dye, Leigh McCloskey, and Tim Robbins. So I'm not certain who the pool of candidates are: Geoffreys, Dye, and McCloskey based on billing, or Geoffreys, Dye, and Robbins based on the wiki write-up.

by Anonymousreply 558April 23, 2018 10:55 AM

Funny, both Geoffreys and Bearse were in Fright Night.

by Anonymousreply 559April 23, 2018 11:01 AM

Ed O'Neill was the only MwC cast member who made fun of her for wearing a suit to her wedding to a woman.

by Anonymousreply 560April 23, 2018 1:12 PM

Because it's funny! (that was his actual coment for some reason).

by Anonymousreply 561April 23, 2018 1:48 PM

Was it Stephen Geoffreys and Cameron Dye who were having sex on the set of Fraternity Vacation?

by Anonymousreply 562April 25, 2018 9:11 AM

Gossip of Cast of Oceans Eight?

by Anonymousreply 563May 4, 2018 7:24 AM

Lance Armstrong seems to date exclusively lesbians. Never seen a straight wasp with so much mean ambition.

by Anonymousreply 564May 4, 2018 4:50 PM

Is Lance totally straight? He might be, but I also think he's narcissistic enough to let someone blow him. I would, I admit. I think he looks like sex on a stick.

by Anonymousreply 565May 4, 2018 6:02 PM

In times of social media/smartphones were evbody tweets sightings out and makes pics how do those closet cases find someone? I mean you can't hit gay bars, do online dating etc. ...??? And how is it possible that there are no gay sightings of certain stars who are obviously gay? I mean you can't be that cautious...

by Anonymousreply 566May 4, 2018 7:46 PM

R566 I wonder too

by Anonymousreply 567May 4, 2018 7:54 PM

r566, not all people are shameless gossips trying to show off. Some guys get off on being "one of the few" in on a secret. Then there's magazines and gossip sites paying for tips and gossip but not reporting on it because they have agreements with the actors' managers and talent agencies and keep those names out of the press or their sites. Of course those who sell those tips and sightings with proof are legally not allowed to share what they have or know with anyone else once money exchanged and a contract was signed. And what would you rather do: Sell what you know, or share your knowledge with Datalounge where you get called a liar and a hack for "clearly" faking stuff.

by Anonymousreply 568May 4, 2018 7:55 PM

Sorry:

And what would you rather do: Sell what you know, or share your knowledge with Datalounge where you get called a liar and a hack for "clearly" faking stuff?

by Anonymousreply 569May 4, 2018 7:57 PM

R566 examples of some of those close cases? Apart from Cavill...

by Anonymousreply 570May 4, 2018 7:59 PM

Basically, all actors are gay so gossip mags would be hurting industry they depend on if they outed gays. I would guess a lot of maids are paid off to keep quiet. Anyone who outed keith richards or mick jagger would be out of a job. There are certain Informal rules. Any actor being nasty to press might be outed so mel gibson must be straight.

by Anonymousreply 571May 4, 2018 9:24 PM

R571 interesting theory.

by Anonymousreply 572May 4, 2018 9:28 PM

Being gay in Hollywood is good for business, because a lot of jobs depend on managing and keeping it a secret.

by Anonymousreply 573May 4, 2018 9:29 PM

bitch uses her Oscars as dildos

by Anonymousreply 574May 5, 2018 3:07 AM

Many in Hollywood are quietly amused by new dad John Stamos since those in the know are well aware of his real shall we say ...... preferences.

by Anonymousreply 575May 5, 2018 4:26 AM

Matt Dillon is not a stranger to same sex hook ups.

by Anonymousreply 576May 5, 2018 4:27 AM

Many in the entertainment industry will acknowledge that Matt McConaughey is the vainest of the vain, and in Hollywood that's saying something.

by Anonymousreply 577May 5, 2018 4:28 AM

McConaughey seems glued to lance Armstrong. Not sure if I've ever seen a photo of lance with someone straight.

by Anonymousreply 578May 5, 2018 1:26 PM

Is Matt straight or bi or gay? Any rumours?

by Anonymousreply 579May 5, 2018 1:50 PM

R579. He's into bongos.

by Anonymousreply 580May 5, 2018 2:29 PM

Lance Armstrong? The disgraced bicycle rider? Is he still a thing?

by Anonymousreply 581May 5, 2018 2:37 PM

[Quote] He's into bongos.

Good times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582May 5, 2018 2:43 PM

Matt Bi. Fucked Edgar Ramirez during Gold shoot.

by Anonymousreply 583May 5, 2018 3:48 PM

I would like to hear more about McBongo’s preening, narcissistic uber vanity.

by Anonymousreply 584May 5, 2018 4:55 PM

I read a rumor that MacBongo is secretly gay, but also very ambitious so he dumped his boyfriend when his career took off and remains in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 585May 5, 2018 4:58 PM

There was a time where Perez was taunting McBongo about his short arms, but it was really about Perez threatening to out him.

by Anonymousreply 586May 5, 2018 5:00 PM

Perez is completely irrelevant now.

by Anonymousreply 587May 6, 2018 1:39 AM

r587, and not a moment too soon, but this is about something that happened in the past where he was still somebody taunting others like Matt Dallas, Lance Bass, Reality TV nobody Reichen Lehmkuhl, or Matthew Mcconaughey. Or turning on his so called friends like Lady Gaga.

by Anonymousreply 588May 6, 2018 6:21 AM

No straight guy is as ambitious as lance. Lance also looked very Jewish when younger. He almost died from steroids but kept taking them.

by Anonymousreply 589May 6, 2018 3:24 PM

What does "almost looked very Jewish" have to do with anything, R589? That's gossip? A LOT of people look Jewish. A lot of people ARE jewish. So?

by Anonymousreply 590May 6, 2018 3:39 PM

David Tennant is straight. He is famously "nice" but ruthlessly ambitious and has become a wee bit of a diva lately. He does shit like sign on to low-budget indie films that would not be greenlit without his name, then demand all kinds of expensive extras in his contract. I know he did one film where his people insisted on a contract clause guaranteeing him the largest trailer, and first class flights and 5* hotel accommodation for him and his family for any premiere anywhere in the world.

His marriage started as a car crash but appears to have settled into something that works for them. He was in the process of moving to LA when Georgia got pregnant. He spent the next few months "dithering" as to whether to stay in LA alone or return to London for her. He was attached to an indie romcom at the time and dropped out then re-signed twice. His US agent Billy Lazarus nearly ditched him as a client. Not because he backed out on work commitments, just over the dithering. Ultimately he decided to move back to London and moved in with her only a few weeks before she gave birth, and supposedly has resented her for it ever since. She gave the baby the surname Tennant which at that time was only his stage name (he changed it by deed poll a year later, and claimed in an interview that SAG doesn't allow actors to work under anything except their legal names, an obvious and stupid lie). She also changed her teenage aspiring actor son's name to Tennant by deed poll, in the hopes he'd get a career boost from the association. She's desperate to make all their kids famous and has pushed all of them into acting. Her older son from a previous relationship was acting and modelling and appearing in reality shows since he was literally a toddler, but David put his foot down and kept his bio kids out of acting at least for the first few years. I don't blame Georgia for this because she was pushed into the public eye since she was a baby, and her dad is obsessive about creating an "acting dynasty" and making all his kids and grandkids famous, and has exploited his son-in-law's fame from day one. He literally sold the chance to view their wedding photos to fans at conventions.

David has spent most of the marriage working away from home. It's raised a lot of eyebrows here in London, because he basically never saw his kids when they were young. David is or was incredibly private and until a year or so ago was obsessive about keeping his personal life secret. He literally never acknowledged that Georgia even existed until several years into the marriage and made walk down the street ten paces behind him so they wouldn't be papped together. While Georgia was doing shady shit online leaking half-naked photos of him and basically being thirsty as hell. I don't know what happened but since 2016 the power balance seems to have shifted. David financed her "film debut" as producer (a low budget vanity project written and directed by her best friend, starring her friends and family, with a highly dodgy company linked to real estate fraud handling distribution). He finally permitted her to open Instagram and Twitter accounts under her own name where she constantly posts photos of the two of them. Two of the youngest kids made their acting debuts, and there's a big push to make the teenage stepson a star. He and Georgia's two teenage brothers are starring in a fringe play right now (which I saw, one of the brothers is genuinely highly talented, the other is decent. The son had few lines and was visibly uncomfortable on stage) and to promote it David had the kid accept some award and do press interviews on his behalf.

by Anonymousreply 591May 7, 2018 8:04 PM

Great gossip thanks R591.

by Anonymousreply 592May 7, 2018 8:30 PM

R591 is the OG - amazing gossip thx!

by Anonymousreply 593May 8, 2018 2:01 AM

r591, boring shit nobody cares about.

by Anonymousreply 594May 8, 2018 4:22 AM

Lisa Marie Presley is mildly retarded. Emphasis placed on the term 'mildly'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595May 8, 2018 4:27 AM

[quote]he changed it by deed poll

And to celebrate, ate a bread roll.

by Anonymousreply 596May 8, 2018 5:10 AM

Deed poll! I did that.

by Anonymousreply 597May 8, 2018 5:23 AM

Ded pul

by Anonymousreply 598May 8, 2018 5:28 AM

R402 Jax as gay escourt? Does Brittany, Stossi, Kirsten or Lisa V. have knowledge of this? Is he "Big"? Do tell...

by Anonymousreply 599May 8, 2018 9:15 AM

New thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600May 8, 2018 11:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!