Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

1d Solo Careers 2017 Part 3: Spazzy Zayn, Chavtastic Louis, Fug Harry, Wigger Liam and Busker Niall

Louis has a little earworm of a single out called Back to You with Bebe Rexha, but he looks like a chavtastic 40 year old homeless man in the video.

Liam is looking smokin' but he still thinks he's black.

Cloth cap wearing Niall is doing well, just got certified double platinum in Australia for Slow Hands.

Harry is being lauded for his role in Dunkirk and has been nominated for two VMA awards.

SPAZZY Zayn remains stymied by anxiety and drugs but should be releasing an album this year.

by Anonymousreply 600May 15, 2018 12:10 AM

Why is Zayn such a spaz? He is literally doing nothing except the occasional photoshoot for a style magazines and being papped with Gigi.

Who knew he'd be such a fame ho, when he left 1d for a 'normal life'?

by Anonymousreply 1July 26, 2017 11:09 PM

Louis has just had his hair cut into an even more chavvy style, with an undercut. He looks dreadful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2017 11:22 PM

Fat Niall today, also looking appalling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2017 11:42 PM

Louis chatting about his son on a radio show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 27, 2017 10:44 PM

I don't see Louis/Bebe's song on the iTunes top 100 chart, does that mean the song has flopped?

by Anonymousreply 5July 28, 2017 3:38 AM

Yeah, R5, pretty much. Even in the UK it only charted at 13.

The Larries have deserted Louis since he started up with his gf again.

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2017 12:46 AM

That's sad R6 because it's really not a bad song, it's very radio friendly. Not even Bebe could get this song launched?!?

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2017 2:14 AM

R7, Louis didn't help things any by looking like a homeless heroin addict in the video.

Bebe sounds and looks great but Louis is a different story.

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2017 2:26 AM

I agree with everything R8 says. Bebe brought the energy, interesting vocals and the sex appeal. Louis couldn't match her on any level.

by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2017 4:22 PM

"Yeah, [R5], pretty much. Even in the UK it only charted at 13.

The Larries have deserted Louis since he started up with his gf again."

I remember seeing the first article about Louis & Eleanor hanging out again, and then shortly after, it was confirmed that they were indeed back together. At the time, I thought, this is career suicide for Louis, because really, Louis' popularity was largely based on Larry. Just Hold On did fairly well for a techno song, and I think that was released before he got back together with Eleanor...also, he released it while his dead mother's body was still warm so he got a lot of sympathy support as well. This time, it doesn't appear that he's getting the same support for Back to You. Even with a hottie like Bebe on the track with him. I don't know what to make of this, maybe his fans really have abandoned him, or maybe it is just going to take some time for the song to take off, like it did with Liam's song.

And yeah, he looked like shit in the video. He should have showed some skin, should have had a proper makeup artist make his face not look like shaggy corpse. He has a beautiful face, he should be maximizing every asset he has. Bebe brought it, Louis didn't.

by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2017 7:20 PM

Louis has great bone structure but for some reason he's looking foul in all his photoshoots. Here he looks like a 60 year old with a green complexion and deep frown lines. His vocals and tunes just aren't good enough to get away with looking grotesque. Don't know what he's thinking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2017 10:33 PM

Louis entered the Billboard at 40 lmfao

How are the mighty fallen.

by Anonymousreply 12August 3, 2017 1:42 AM

What the fuck are you talking about, OP?

by Anonymousreply 13August 3, 2017 1:48 AM

Any news of Spazzy Zayn?

What don't you understand, R13?

by Anonymousreply 14August 3, 2017 1:52 AM

Zayn is a very skinny dude in a world of muscles.

His legs and arms are pitiful. The dude needs to start working out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 3, 2017 2:10 AM

Actually R12 that's higher than most of the others' songs started. And I don't think Louis is doing nearly as much promo as the others either. I haven't heard Louis' song on the radio at all yet, anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 16August 3, 2017 5:11 AM

Zayn's song charted at no 1 and Harry's at no 4, R16.

Louis has done plenty of US promo now but it's at 93 on the US i-tunes.

The heroin chic video isn't cutting it with Americans; they expect bling from people worth 50m. At least Zayn and Harry provide that. So does Liam and even NIall. Louis has gone from cool and good looking to dirty and old looking.

by Anonymousreply 17August 3, 2017 11:17 PM

Louis today, talking in a hideous affected Yorkshire accent and looking like shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 4, 2017 12:12 AM

Well I have to agree with you on that R17. And wtf that clip in R18? Louis is a mess. There are meth addicts living under bridges that look better than he does right now. If he's using, which he most likely is, he needs to stop and get CLEAN. He also needs a new stylist and makeup artist, or get himself to a sunny beach and get some damn color on his face. Gah!

by Anonymousreply 19August 4, 2017 12:49 AM

'There are meth addicts living under bridges that look better than he does right now.'

Lmao, totally agree. The beard and moustache doesn't suit him at all, nor does the chavvy undercut. He is at his best clean shaven or with very light scruff, with a tan definitely and with longer hair and a fringe to cover his receding forehead. Boots like Harry and Niall wear with a bit of a heel would also give him some much needed height. Skinny guys who never work out don't suit sportswear, even if it's Gucci. Louis still has a nice little bubble butt and could make skinny jeans work.

God knows who is stylist is. Zayn is thinner than Louis but looks a million times better.

by Anonymousreply 20August 4, 2017 1:59 AM

Gross Louis is just a spazzy chav nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 21August 4, 2017 3:06 AM

Louis' girlfriend is way hotter than Louis is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 4, 2017 3:16 AM

There's no media coverage here for a reason. No one cares.

by Anonymousreply 23August 4, 2017 3:20 AM

People here only care about Harry and Zayn.

Louis was lucky enough to earn 50m as their backing singer but no-one's interested now.

by Anonymousreply 24August 4, 2017 3:25 AM

Louis is live on Fallon tonight with Bebe.

by Anonymousreply 25August 5, 2017 12:03 AM

We're on the ground

We're stamping

by Anonymousreply 26August 5, 2017 2:21 AM

LOUIS IS ON TV NOW

by Anonymousreply 27August 5, 2017 2:55 AM

spazzzzzzzzzzy ZAYN

by Anonymousreply 28August 5, 2017 3:00 AM

I just watched Louis & Bebe on Fallon, they did a decent job. Louis looked much better tonight, I'm liking the Nazi-inspired haircut on him.

by Anonymousreply 29August 5, 2017 5:00 AM

Louis hasn't had any vocal coaching and it shows. He looks so uncomfortable on stage. Like someone being dragged up to do karaoke against his will.

Surely Spazzy Zayn is comforted by Louis' incompetence and might one day get up there and show them all how it's done.

by Anonymousreply 30August 5, 2017 11:38 PM

A friend knows Gigi and says that Zayn's anxiety is so bad he daren't leave the house on his own. It's rebound anxiety from his 10mg a day Xanax habit. He needs to detox but he's terrified of the withdrawal symptoms.

by Anonymousreply 31August 7, 2017 1:05 AM

10mg a day - that's really bad.

by Anonymousreply 32August 7, 2017 1:07 AM

Can't 50m Zayn get some help with his Xanax habit? He looks so ridiculous not ever singing live. Makes me wonder if his voice on the tracks is just auto-tuned to the max. Maybe he's smoked so much he's fucked his voice. It happens!

by Anonymousreply 33August 8, 2017 12:47 AM

Harry looks so young and healthy compared with Zayn and Louis.

by Anonymousreply 34August 8, 2017 12:56 AM

Liam today looking hot and cute with rescue puppies for Buzzfeed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 9, 2017 12:10 AM

Liam is the only one who looks better post 1d. He's lost weight and his jawline looks great.

Harry looked brilliant before he cut his hair short and lost his fringe. He looked hot in the Sign of the Times video with hair just curling over his collar. A quiff off the forehead doesn't suit him at all because he's receding and has a stark face which needs to be framed with hair.

Niall looks unrecognisable, having put on three stone. He used to be very cute and twinky, now he is just meh and you'd walk past him on the street.

Louis has lost his looks and Zayn's junkie scruffiness isn't very appealing.

by Anonymousreply 36August 9, 2017 12:13 AM

Niall's "Slow Hands" is at #15 and Liam's "Strip That Down" is at #16 on Billboard, great job both of them! Louis' "Back to You" entered the Hot 100 at 40 last week, but dropped down to a whopping 74 this week. It appears that the song has completely bombed. Louis really should concentrate his efforts behind the scenes.

And I agree that Liam looks great, but he's still a douche. Harry hasn't looked hot since the Take Me Home tour 3 or 4 years ago. Niall just doesn't have a lot of sexual charisma, he's still a likable guy though...not overly attractive but not hideous either. Zayn, I don't even know what to say about him at this point. Love his music, I hope he pulls it together but I really think we have seen Zayn's "peak". And that's really sad. He's by far the most talented of all of them. What a waste.

by Anonymousreply 37August 9, 2017 12:32 AM

Niall looking fat and old recently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 9, 2017 12:40 AM

Nah R38, he looks like a senior year frat boy who spent the last 3 years guzzling beer and eating pizzas. Apparently his looks aren't holding him back from success so let's at least give him that!

by Anonymousreply 39August 9, 2017 12:42 AM

R37, Harry looked like he did in the TMH era recently, but then cut his hair again.

Here he is from early 2017, recording at Abbey Road studios.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 9, 2017 12:43 AM

Oh I hadn't seen that R40, he does look good there!

by Anonymousreply 41August 9, 2017 12:46 AM

R41, he looked great with just curling over collar length hair and a fringe, just like in TMH era. He has this style in his SOTT video too.

But then for some reason he cut it all off and now looks a bit fug and boring again.

Zayn has totally lost the plot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 9, 2017 12:48 AM

Why is Zayn so keen to look grotesque?

by Anonymousreply 43August 9, 2017 1:20 AM

Zayn is fit for nothing but photoshoots these days.

When did he last get up on a stage and sing in front of a live audience?

Was it when he was in One Direction? That's would be March 2015.

Scary how far he has fallen, and how fast.

by Anonymousreply 44August 9, 2017 3:19 AM

Zayn sees Harry's year long world tour and weeps.

by Anonymousreply 45August 9, 2017 3:41 AM

Oh please R45. Harry has only one hit song from his debut album. He then threw together a world tour because he knows that baby-fraus, Larries, and the rest of the unfuckables will show up in hordes to see him live. And who can blame him? Strike while the iron is hot, get that money while the interest is still there.

Zayn is far more talented than Harry. If Zayn wanted to, he could easily surpass any success that Harry has. Sadly, he's a drugged out mess. But if he wanted to, he could and would surpass all of the other 4.

by Anonymousreply 46August 9, 2017 3:52 AM

Harry got way more critical acclaim for his album, his movie and for singing live than Zayn did for just releasing a bunch of songs Frank Ocean cooked up for him. Nobody thinks much of Zayn's desperate photoshoots. Harry did just three photo-shoots with far more product and content to offer.

Liam, Niall and Louis are just spazzing around hoping either Zayn or Harry will say they want to reform One Direction.

by Anonymousreply 47August 9, 2017 4:18 AM

'If Zayn wanted to, he could easily surpass any success that Harry has. '

You can be assured that he definitely does want to. He wanted to sing live and he wanted to tour. It was a case of spirit willing, flesh weak.

Zayn is a drug addled mess without One Direction.

by Anonymousreply 48August 9, 2017 4:20 AM

I don't see the point of reforming One Direction. The ONLY WAY it would really be successful would be if Harry & Louis actually came out as a couple. And we know that is NEVER going to happen, because they are not a couple. Otherwise, I can't imagine there would be that much interest in them as a group anymore.

Also, they have had a taste of individual fame, so I don't know that they would want to share the stage again. You think they really want to go back to singing "What Makes You Beautiful?" lol!

I don't know, maybe it would work. But they aren't cute boys anymore. Some of them look way older than their ages now. Maybe a reunion in 10 years or something, but I just don't see them getting back together anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 49August 9, 2017 4:23 AM

'I don't see the point of reforming One Direction. The ONLY WAY it would really be successful would be if Harry & Louis actually came out as a couple.'

Wtf, Larrie? They aren't even gay. Louis has a kid and says his new album is about his long term gf. H might be bi but he's had scores of model girls in his bed over the years.

There are plenty of people who would want to see them on a farewell tour. Maybe they will do it in 2020. They will still be all in their 20s.

by Anonymousreply 50August 9, 2017 4:27 AM

They could work as a reunion tour, like the other boy bands do, that always gets the $$ off the nostalgia the fans feel. But there is no reason to get back together for new music, plus I don't think they really want it.

I suspect Zayn can't perform because he can't sing live very well, that he is more of a studio singer. While he could go like Beiber and lip sync everything, he probably worries that his trashing of 1D and color of his skin will cause people to rip him for it and is scared. Also, he is lazy. Of the other 4, I think Niall has the better music. Louis and Liam have terrible songs, but terrible seems to be most popular these days.

by Anonymousreply 51August 9, 2017 7:38 AM

Niall's music is commercial but it's Harry who's hit gold when it comes to critical acclaim. The guy didn't get a single bad review for his debut movie role in Dunkirk and barely anything negative for his album.

The music press aren't really taking that much interest in Niall, Liam or Louis.

by Anonymousreply 52August 9, 2017 7:47 AM

So sad what happened to Zayn. He had such promise.

by Anonymousreply 53August 9, 2017 7:59 AM

BillBoard's annual Fan Army competition is reaching its final stages. Harry has beat all the other boys and every single other fan army to come second, with just a K-Pop band above him.

Zayn is way down the list at 24. Liam is at number four. Chavtastic Louis is also out of the competition.

by Anonymousreply 54August 9, 2017 11:01 PM

Link to Styles slaying at the Billboard Fan Army awards.

His fans actually try to call themselves Harries, but he's given no official acknowledgement of that silly name. Zayn's fans are called Zquad and he did give that his twitter approval. Louis' fans are called Louies and are some of the ugliest people on social media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 9, 2017 11:02 PM

Zayn at number 24 lmao

by Anonymousreply 56August 10, 2017 1:56 AM

Does Harry have enough tunes for a world tour?

by Anonymousreply 57August 11, 2017 12:54 AM

He will probably include some of the 1d songs he wrote, like Fool's Gold and Stockholm Syndrome.

Here's Styles today - bit of a gay flip at the end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 11, 2017 1:28 AM

Is it true Zayn has been dropped by his label?

by Anonymousreply 59August 11, 2017 3:08 AM

Doesn't look like it, R59.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 11, 2017 3:40 PM

Flabby Niall today.

No excuse for looking like this at 23. The guy has all the time in the world to go to the gym.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 11, 2017 11:14 PM

Jesus, R61, he looks disgusting. That horrible coarse chest hair too. Like the body of an out of shape 50 year old.

by Anonymousreply 62August 11, 2017 11:18 PM

Niall looks like he's doubled in size since he left 1d.

by Anonymousreply 63August 11, 2017 11:19 PM

Has anybody in 1d got a decent body?

Styles is soft too and Zayn is scrawny.

by Anonymousreply 64August 11, 2017 11:24 PM

Liam has the best body of the five and Style is next.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 11, 2017 11:26 PM

Liam is hot!

Styles at least has some definition in his abs and arms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 11, 2017 11:27 PM

Niall looks absolutely dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 67August 12, 2017 12:54 AM

Niall posing with a fan earlier today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68August 12, 2017 1:05 AM

Lol, R68.

No excuse for rich Niall to look so out of shape.

Between him and meth addict Louis and 130 pound junkie Zayn, the 1d boys are not flying the flag for hot bodies. Harry had a six pack when he was 18 but ruined his torso with tattoos and bits of podge.

by Anonymousreply 69August 12, 2017 2:52 AM

Not everyone wants to work out and have a hot body. He looks average but not terrible

by Anonymousreply 70August 12, 2017 2:57 AM

Early on I disliked Harry the most, but he's developed into something a lot better. I've been impressed by how well he carried himself in all of the Dunkirk interviews. He seems so sensible and level-headed and good looking in an adult way. He needs to continue on with the acting.

by Anonymousreply 71August 12, 2017 3:07 AM

Agreed, R71. His hair suits him much better short.

He also seems the most intelligent, as if he spent time in 1d reading and having conversations with people he could learn from, whereas Louis sounds like a dumb chav in his interviews.

by Anonymousreply 72August 12, 2017 3:15 AM

Louis recently.

Those eye bags are not acceptable.

Would surgery remove them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 12, 2017 3:22 AM

I don't understand Louis. It's as though he is trying as hard as he can to look as terrible as possible. He needs completely restyled, including his wardrobe. He was truly beautiful at the start of 1D, he has really let himself go at such a young age. Is it the drugs? Does he just not realize? Where are his "people"?

Niall, he doesn't have as much natural beauty/body as Louis so my expectations aren't as high for him. but yeah, he needs to hit the weights/gym and at least tone up a bit. And ffs, if you're going to go shirtless, get some color on your pasty doughy body!

by Anonymousreply 74August 12, 2017 4:34 AM

R74 I assume he's going shirtless to get some color.

by Anonymousreply 75August 13, 2017 10:04 PM

Harry recently. His eyes are a stunning colour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76August 14, 2017 10:52 PM

Another photoshoot by Spazzy Zayn.

His neck looks more muscular but it's not a good look on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77August 17, 2017 12:17 AM

No one cares. Why don't you keep this shit to tumblr? You fan girls are too much

by Anonymousreply 78August 17, 2017 12:21 AM

Fuck you, R78.

Get back to spazzing on about Janet Jackson or whatever turns you on, you ugly AIDS queen.

by Anonymousreply 79August 17, 2017 12:23 AM

R79 Blocking you shows that you have posted 59 posts in this thread, meaning that around 80% of these posts are yours - that says something about your priorities in life. Go outside and get some air.

by Anonymousreply 80August 17, 2017 12:39 AM

And you bring up Harry styles in all other threads you post in, for fucks sake woman get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 81August 17, 2017 12:40 AM

Has chavtastic Louis had his eye bags removed already?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 18, 2017 11:46 PM

He's wearing lots of peach coloured foundation.

by Anonymousreply 83August 19, 2017 12:51 AM

this was the most unreal moment of my life so far

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 20, 2017 11:34 PM

Louis is looking like a thug these days. Why is he hiding his strong, sharp jawline behind that hideous scruffy ginger beard?

by Anonymousreply 85August 23, 2017 2:15 AM

Zayn isn't doing anything.

by Anonymousreply 86August 24, 2017 1:08 AM

Zayn is so fucking gross.

by Anonymousreply 87August 25, 2017 1:37 AM

Harry has cut his hair too short and is looking disgusting.

He has all these hippy songs on his album and here he is with an undercut. Gross.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88August 28, 2017 1:48 AM

He looks dire and greasy.

by Anonymousreply 89August 28, 2017 2:38 AM

He's a phony, a con. All he cares about is the fame and the $.

by Anonymousreply 90August 29, 2017 2:20 AM

Fat Niall did his first solo show tonight.

by Anonymousreply 91August 30, 2017 12:38 AM

Why does Harry look hottest covered in mud?

I guess they use it to fill in his woefully high hairline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92August 30, 2017 11:07 PM

Looks svelt to me, R91.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93August 31, 2017 7:08 AM

Pie faced Niall at his solo gig in London tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 1, 2017 12:15 AM

SPAZZY ZAYN HAS A NEW HIGH PROFILE COLLAB OUT, WITH SIA THIS TIME.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95September 2, 2017 12:26 AM

Taylor Swift has another song out about Harry Styles, referencing his song GHOST.

'Well if he can be a ghost

Then I can be a phantom

Holding him to ransom...'

Those two need to get together and fuck already.

by Anonymousreply 96September 4, 2017 12:46 AM

Bald bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97September 4, 2017 2:04 AM

Zayn looks disgusting there, but he has that fast growing Asian hair which will look fine in about two days' time.

by Anonymousreply 98September 4, 2017 3:01 AM

Louis is trying to do cool model type photoshoots with designer gear and just failing hilariously.

Here he is trying to wear outfits made for 6 footers, with his little legs and thuggy face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 5, 2017 12:25 AM

That jumper and jeans are ridiculously big and baggy on him. He's barely 5 ft 7, ffs.

by Anonymousreply 100September 5, 2017 1:47 AM

Louis is fug.

by Anonymousreply 101September 5, 2017 3:31 AM

HARRY IS WAY HOT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 5, 2017 4:11 AM

Zayn won GQ's Most Stylish Man of the Year but was too scared to go to the awards ceremony to pick it up.

by Anonymousreply 103September 6, 2017 12:10 AM

Zayn is just lazy, he used to go places on his own, even after he split from 1D. His fans responded well to his anxiety excuse, so now he is using it to get out of everything.

by Anonymousreply 104September 6, 2017 12:20 AM

Can't his girlfriend the fashion blogger/stylist, dress Louis before he goes out in public?

by Anonymousreply 105September 6, 2017 12:24 AM

R105, his gf ran a successful fashion blog but gave it up to follow Louis around and spend his millions. She's taller than him and they look silly together. He looked better with his short cute actress gf, Danielle Campbell.

by Anonymousreply 106September 6, 2017 12:26 AM

Harry sang a brilliant version of Fleetwood Mac's The Chain on the BBC Live Lounge today.

GUITARS AND VOCALS

That boy is such an English eccentric; I love him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107September 12, 2017 12:24 AM

Good cover, R107. Kid's doing well and good on him. We are seeing a completely new side to him now and I like it. Is it just me or has his voice improved considerably since his 1D days?

by Anonymousreply 108September 12, 2017 10:25 AM

I think his voice has improved and you can see how happy he is to be finally singing a song all the way through, instead of sharing it with lesser vocalists like croaky Louis or squawky Niall.

I miss the way Harry used to throw himself around and dance on stage, though. He's so proud to be playing guitar but I could do without seeing it.

by Anonymousreply 109September 14, 2017 12:55 AM

Never forget that Harry Styles had a huge dick aged just 16, twice as big as Zayn's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110September 15, 2017 4:24 AM

Seriously? Child porn R110?

by Anonymousreply 111September 15, 2017 5:01 AM

The age of consent in the UK is 16, R111. Harry was shagging women his own age from 15 and moved on to much older women when he was 17. He had a widely publicized affair with a 31 year old TV presenter called Caroline Flack.

by Anonymousreply 112September 16, 2017 8:57 PM

Harry started his 86 date world tour last night in San Francisco. The Mercury News called him 'mediocre' and said that Niall had a much better voice!

He wore a bizarre white suits patterned with pink and gold flowers and did his usual queerbaiting for the Larries, picking up a pride flag and hanging it from his microphone.

by Anonymousreply 113September 20, 2017 11:05 PM

r15, his tattoos are pitiful.

by Anonymousreply 114September 20, 2017 11:11 PM

Zayn really knows how to get the boys riled up. First Naughty Boy, then Party Next Door, now Tyler the Creator is having a fit over flaky Zayn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115September 21, 2017 4:18 AM

Zayn is honestly such a spaz. He's let down so many people left and right.

Still Got Time was supposed to be the first single from his second album, but when that didn't do well suddenly it wasn't the first single and now Dawn til Dusk is supposed to be.

But Zayn is honestly the kiss of death to a project and the song is sinking in the charts already.

by Anonymousreply 116September 21, 2017 8:14 PM

Harry has been waving his rainbow flag around at his concerts, giving new life to Larries everywhere.

He's also definitely dating hot French model Camille Rowe. They've been caught on camera out and about by fans. Larries and other morons on here are squawking about bearding, as per.

by Anonymousreply 117September 27, 2017 7:20 PM

Zayn has been #1 on WW iTunes for the past couple days, and doing pretty well on Spotify, though doesn't seem to be doing so good in the US. Imagine what he could do with some promo, radio stations in US won't play artists unless they do promo for them. In comparison, Niall and Liam are #1/#2 in radio play because they are willing to play iHeart radio fests and do interviews with stations.

by Anonymousreply 118September 28, 2017 12:31 AM

All the boys except for Zayn are working hard, playing festivals and live dates, traipsing round the radios.

Harry has just embarked on an 88 date world tour and is getting great reviews from regional newspapers. His curiously old fashioned music appeals to the older journos.

Zayn is a showboat type, with his videos and magazine covers. More style than substance, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 119September 28, 2017 1:00 AM

Zayn is fading fast and seems to be relying on his relationship with Gigi Hadid and his Blue Steel pose to keep him relevant. His lack of interest in touring doesn't surprise me too much - he always seemed to be the most flat and uninteresting on stage with One Direction. It was like he didn't know what he was doing or just didn't care - he relied on the others to get through a performance. On his own, I can imagine him being as boring as hell.

Compare that to Harry who has charisma and stage charisma to burn and often carried 1d concerts, along with Liam. Harry's doing well on tour and is figuring out his new solo persona. His custom Gucci suits are gorgeous.

Not convinced about his relationship with Camille. The prime evidence so far seems to be him holding her bag in a restaurant. Considering Harry's total lack of masculinity I had to ask myself if it was her bag or his.... ;).

by Anonymousreply 120September 28, 2017 10:09 AM

Sorry, that was meant to be stage presence, not stage charisma.....

by Anonymousreply 121September 28, 2017 10:12 AM

Harry has worn a different 4k Gucci bespoke suit every night of his tour so far.

by Anonymousreply 122September 29, 2017 8:40 PM

Harry has been booked to sing on the catwalk at the Victoria's Secret show. He'll be serenading his exes Sara Sampaio, Georgia Fowler and Nadine Leopold.

by Anonymousreply 123September 30, 2017 11:42 PM

Plus his other ex Kendall Jenner!

by Anonymousreply 124October 1, 2017 12:07 AM

But nevertheless, Harry is still ugly.

by Anonymousreply 125October 1, 2017 12:45 AM

Harry is beautiful, R125.

Have a rare gif of Zayn showing off his dick and body in about 2012.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126October 3, 2017 1:30 AM

Zayn's dick is tiny.

by Anonymousreply 127October 3, 2017 1:56 AM

Harry in Toronto last night, queerbaiting the Larries with a rainbow boa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 6, 2017 12:17 AM

Niall is getting roasted for all the dim, clichéd lyrics on his new album.

Example:

Then I think of the start

And it echoes a spark

The magical electricity

Then I look in him heart

There's a light in the dark

A flicker of hope that you gave to me

Niall says these are the most profound and moving lyrics he's ever written.

What a sad sap he is.

by Anonymousreply 129October 6, 2017 12:41 AM

Harry rocking out and looking hot as hell in Philadelphia last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130October 7, 2017 1:08 AM

Harry looks skinny.

What happened to his huge arms?

by Anonymousreply 131October 7, 2017 2:43 AM

Harry is dating Camille Rowe, a cool girl who is in the Dior Poison Girl campaign. She is a great catch if he can keep her.

by Anonymousreply 132October 7, 2017 2:59 AM

Chavvy Louis has a new song out about how he's just like his fans. Larries think it's his coming out soon, given the date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 12, 2017 2:52 AM

Oops, meant coming out song.

by Anonymousreply 134October 12, 2017 2:52 AM

Larries think everything means they're (either Harry or Louis) are coming out soon. Louis breathes - "OMG he's gonna come out!!". Harry and Louis in the same country at the same time - "OMG they are OBVIOUSLY there to see each other and they're gonna come out!!".

It's embarrassing.

If they do come out - good on them. But this constant overanalysing and reaching is cringeworthy.

by Anonymousreply 135October 12, 2017 5:15 AM

That song has the line 'I want to lay where she lays' in reference to his girlfriend. The ludicrous Larries are saying it's an allusion to his mother and that he wants to lie on her grave.

by Anonymousreply 136October 12, 2017 11:17 PM

Louis' voice sounds like a 12 year old girl's on that track. Squealy and helium-ized.

Weird that he wants to sound like that when he's trying for the northern lad chav image.

by Anonymousreply 137October 15, 2017 1:48 AM

R129 is there a review somewhere? Haven't seen any. Also I'm pretty sure those lyrics arent right. "Then I look in him heart"????

by Anonymousreply 138October 15, 2017 2:21 AM

It's 'then I look in my heart' but it's a clichéd mess full of Niall spazzing on about his invisible girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 139October 17, 2017 12:22 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 22, 2017 11:21 AM

Nice pictures of Louis in LA today, strolling around in a sleeveless vest with his girlfriend. He takes her with him to visit the oops baby he had with the gold-digger stylist.

by Anonymousreply 141October 25, 2017 10:37 PM

Harry's Paris concert got a good review on the BBC website. Seems like a good show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142October 28, 2017 4:54 AM

Harry's gigs are a sea of Pride flags, for no reason as the guy is as het as they get.

Larries are bringing them in and blocking the view of the stage. Some of the venues have confiscated the flags.

Liam was on the XF tonight. An embarrassing performance of a really weak song.

by Anonymousreply 143October 29, 2017 2:23 AM

For tonight's show in London someone's organized BLM signs (yes, really). A few fans have complained bitterly on Twitter that he hasn't acknowledged BLM yet, but holds up gay, bi and trans flags at every gig. I think it's escaped their notice that the reason he holds up and acknowledges those flags is because he (to some extent, I believe anyway) is apart of the LGBTQ community. Last time, I looked, boy wasn't black.

Be interesting to see how this goes down...

by Anonymousreply 144October 29, 2017 4:29 PM

That was embarrassing. I saw a pic on Twitter and the BLM flyers were being held up by a group of white girls.

I doubt Harry has had more than a fleeting encounter with a dick. He's always dating fashion models and friends like Chelsea Handler say he's slept with several of her female friends.

by Anonymousreply 145October 29, 2017 11:44 PM

R145 beyond embarrassing... I feel for Harry. Not sure what the Tumblrette who dreamed this up was thinking, but apparently she (and many others, sadly) were under the impression that Harry was their own little activist to do with what they wanted. The signs didn't come out til the last song, Harry either didn't see them, didn't have the time to acknowledge them, or ignored them completely, and now Twitter is full of whiny, entitled little brats throwing tantrums at how awful Harry is for not apparently saving the world by doing whatever he was meant to do with them.

Yeah, that went as well as I thought it would.

by Anonymousreply 146October 30, 2017 5:11 AM

Liam was my favorite when I first saw them. Now that he's solo, he's the worst. I saw his lackluster X factor performance the other day. I guess some people just look better in groups.

by Anonymousreply 147October 30, 2017 5:24 AM

Liam was the biggest disappointment for me too, R147. Great voice, pretty good songwriter, but he's come out with some godawful music since going solo. I guess he's trying to prove something, but it just makes him look silly.

by Anonymousreply 148October 30, 2017 6:50 AM

Liam was embarrassing on the XF. Twitter was full of people saying his vocals and dancing were way worse than all the contestants.

Say what you want about Styles, he has stage presence and he's getting very good reviews from national and regional papers on this tour. The same papers tend to not even review Liam and Louis's solo efforts.

by Anonymousreply 149October 30, 2017 11:52 PM

Liam is trying to be badass but just doesn't have the image for it. He was whipped into having a kid at 23 by a woman 10 years older and he spazzes on and on about her in interviews. He wants to be like JT or a rapper but he's just a boybander.

by Anonymousreply 150October 30, 2017 11:53 PM

And Harry is still FUGLY.

by Anonymousreply 151October 31, 2017 12:02 AM

He doesn't care if some gross, transitioning queen thinks he's fugly.

The Victoria's Secret models think he's beautiful, and he's currently dating his sixth one.

by Anonymousreply 152October 31, 2017 12:05 AM

Zayn appears to have no penis here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153November 1, 2017 3:42 AM

[QUOTE]he Victoria's Secret models think he's beautiful

The Victoria's Secret models think he's rich and good for PR

The worst part of that Black Lives Matter stunt was it happened in Britain - where BLM really is seen as a joke, given we don't have the kind of issues around black deaths and the police (in fact, the statistics BLM UK used about deaths in custody show that the percentage of black deaths in police custody was below the percentage of black people in the population, so they actually have it better than white people in that regard).

That said I'd gladly do without him waving the rainbow flag. Pandering fuckwit. And a terrible friend too - Louis is obviously miserable about the whole Larry thing, and yet Harry does nothing to stop it. Mind you, with how he's inflicting his awful "singing" on us, Louis deserves to be miserable.

R153 that's embarrassing. There's actually no bulge at all. What's he even in costume for? Surely he'd be far too anxious to go to any party?

Also, R112 the age of consent is 16, but naked photos of anyone under 18 are still considered child porn.

by Anonymousreply 154November 1, 2017 3:55 AM

The SJWs are still whinging and crying over BLM on Twitter and Tumblr. Their level of desperation is starting to get cringeworthy. It's also starting to get obvious that they are after personal attention from Harry for themselves, and are using BLM as a platform.

Some are naive enough to think Harry would release a statement (about what??!!) and that major media outlets would pick it up (none have made a mention, and they won't). Someone's made more signs for Manchester. I had a bit of a laugh when I realized that they gave out 500 signs at the first London show and everyone accepted them, but not many of those people held them up. I'm guessing a lot of people were smiling and nodding and promptly throwing them away.... there is no obligation for anyone to hold up anything, but I guess some people don't realize that.

The whinges center around now obviously, despite Harry's statements at EVERY gig that his concerts are safe places for EVERYONE (not just LGBT) POC are clearly not welcome and "unsafe" (yes, really) because he hasn't treated the BLM signs the same way he treats pride. So apparently, according to their logic, only queer people are safe at his gigs????

Time to get over it already!!!

by Anonymousreply 155November 1, 2017 4:42 PM

Yeah they just want attention - unfortunately for them they've chosen as their fav someone who has never apologised, even when he's actually been in the wrong. So good luck with that, whiners.

I think I saw the idiot making the unsafe claim - all based on the fact that it was crowded at the front near the stage. Seriously, she was acting as though people crowding around the front was some kind of attack on POC. And of course, hypocrites that they are, these POC are now attacking "white girls" and "white people" and even LGBT (despite the fact that the majority of people with rainbow flags aren't carrying them for LGBT reasons but for their shipwreck)

by Anonymousreply 156November 1, 2017 4:47 PM

And he's given in. The boy really doesn't have a spine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157November 2, 2017 4:36 PM

And for some reason, Zayn is on the cover of Billboard. Buzzed hair really doesn't suit him.

[QUOTE]Is trying to find a way to tour his album without compromising his vibe and feels more confident, has been able to manage his anxiety better.

I'm competing with Liz Lemon on who can roll their eyes more right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158November 2, 2017 4:40 PM

[QUOTE]Near the end of our time together, I ­gently float an idea: “If there are any songs you’d feel comfortable playing for me,” I ­suggest, “I’d love to hear them.” Malik seems totally into it. “Yeah, of course, man,” he says emphatically. “Cool. I’ll play some stuff.” He gets up from the sofa and heads to the ­studio door. “I’m just going to get the songs off my manager.” I tell him I appreciate it. “No worries, bro,” he says, before he disappears through the door. And then, in probably the most Zayn-like move of the night, he never comes back.

Wow, so now he can't even manage to play recorded music. Also, what a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 159November 2, 2017 4:43 PM

R157 God at least I hope the whingers shut up now. Chances are they won't though, I think they are expecting he give them a damn speech or something. I saw a ridiculous post on Twitter yesterday about how Harry was abusing his black fans because of all this. They are reaching hysteria levels.

R158 Zayn has talent but he's wasting all of it. Excuses excuses. Probably knows his concerts will be as boring as hell.

R159 How fucking rude of him. His momma didn't raise him right.

by Anonymousreply 160November 2, 2017 10:54 PM

R160 Of course they're not shutting up, they want an actual apology from him. It's pathetic. And of course, it all comes with reverse racism - these cute names they've come up with for white people like mayo, yt, etc.

by Anonymousreply 161November 3, 2017 12:09 AM

Ugh! How pathetic. They are desperate for his attention and I hope Harry doesn't give in.

Anyone watch the Harry Styles special on BBC1? I thought it was cute. Some good performances. Nick and Harry are two peas in a pod, you can tell they are best friends. Nick was a good choice for presenting. Felt like a family night in!!

by Anonymousreply 162November 3, 2017 12:43 AM

Did he actually say anything between songs or was it all politician answers and PR fluff?

by Anonymousreply 163November 3, 2017 12:46 AM

Nothing out of the box, but that's not unusual - Harry is a pro at not answering questions. Sometimes it didn't feel like much chat before he was back on stage. I think the actual filming took 4 hours or something like that so they probably chopped all the really good bits out.

by Anonymousreply 164November 3, 2017 5:54 AM

Are adult men really discussing this? For 3 threads???

by Anonymousreply 165November 3, 2017 6:07 AM

Why the fuck not, R165?

There are 23 threads discussing the very not gay Sam Heughan from Outlander.

Liam's new single entered Billboard at number 98, really poor showing.

Louis has released another disgusting picture of himself looking like a 60 year old jockey. He isn't ageing well at all and looked better with more flesh on his face and a thicker hair style.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166November 7, 2017 1:23 AM

Harry made a big inclusive speech last night in Stockholm, declaring that he loved all his fans, be they black, white, gay, straight, trans.

The batshit Larries are celebrating, saying he's come out at last.

Meanwhile, his band Muna said in an interview with the BBC that they wanted to explore queerness with their audience and that Harry was the same. This was enough to get him a fawning article in Pink News.

Does Styles actually wish he was bi or gay? He needs to put down the 110 lb model girls and pick himself up a muscular hottie if that's the case. I'm sure they'd be plenty of takers.

by Anonymousreply 167November 7, 2017 1:26 AM

R166 disgusting! Are those age spots? I've heard of brits' unfavorable ageing, but at 24 they are over the hill already! Fangirlies can move on the Finn Wolfhard!

by Anonymousreply 168November 7, 2017 1:27 AM

No idea why Louis keeps releasing these deeply unflattering pictures. His latest song is all about wanting to smoke all day without people commenting ('gonna smoke and it's okay') but his 60 a day habit is clearly having a terrible effect on his appearance. He looked hot in One Direction.

by Anonymousreply 169November 7, 2017 1:36 AM

If he didn't release the unflattering ones there'd be no new photos at all. Which I'd be fine with, actually.

by Anonymousreply 170November 7, 2017 1:39 AM

Meanwhile, Harry is still looking hot. I like his waist and you can see him big dick through his white shorts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171November 7, 2017 2:04 AM

You can't say "meanwhile" and then post a four year old pic.

by Anonymousreply 172November 7, 2017 2:26 AM

The only hot one is Zayn.

by Anonymousreply 173November 7, 2017 2:27 AM

Zayn has/had a beautiful face, but there's nothing sexy about 80 pounds of matchstick limbs and tiny dick.

Louis used to be so pretty - why is he so determined to be the ultimate chav???

by Anonymousreply 174November 7, 2017 8:30 AM

Out of all 5, Niall's On The Loose is def best post 1D song by far.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175November 7, 2017 12:25 PM

[QUOTE]Louis used to be so pretty - why is he so determined to be the ultimate chav???

Probably trying to get rid of the Larries. Also, he's born scum, you can only hide that for so long.

by Anonymousreply 176November 7, 2017 2:38 PM

Louis is definitely trying to cast off his Larrie image of being the flamboyant one in braces and has been trying for the last four years, but it still follows him around. He's so arrogant he probably thinks he still looks hot dressed as a chav, but only 90s Liam Gallagher could pull off the hot chav look. Louis needs to see a surgeon and get those eye bags cut out, then start working out to get some light muscles on his scrawny torso.

Harry is still in shape and has great legs, long and slim but still muscled. He looked best with collar length hair and his tight black jeans and heeled boots. He looks like a bad Elvis impersonator in those sequinned suits.

by Anonymousreply 177November 7, 2017 8:13 PM

Harry is still fugly.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 178November 7, 2017 8:15 PM

I don't get why anyone here still finds 130 lb Zayn attractive. He has matchstick legs and the dick of a 12 year old boy. He's so lazy and anxious he would never come out to meet you, you'd have to go to him. He'd say he wanted to top but then smoke way too much weed and collapse before you even got your clothes off. Gigi must put up with a lot.

by Anonymousreply 179November 7, 2017 8:17 PM

[QUOTE]Gigi must put up with a lot

Oh, but he praised her so highly in his Billboard interview

[QUOTE]“She’s in the studio quite a lot,” he says cheerfully. “She likes to cook for me and stuff -- when I’m here late, she’ll come down and bring me food. She’s cool.”

by Anonymousreply 180November 7, 2017 8:21 PM

Gigi comes down with curry in a Tupperware bowl, saying Z needs to eat but really she's checking that he's not getting a bj from a hot recording studio groupie. I imagine Z loves blow jobs. Zero effort needed from him. All his songs about fucking all day and night are just fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 181November 7, 2017 8:31 PM

Rumour has it that Zayn is terrified to release his second album because he's anxious about how badly it will do. His most recent songs - even the one with Sia - haven't troubled the charts much, that's for sure. His album was due out back in September and is now pencilled in for early 2018, but who knows with Zayn. He must drive his management and record company nuts. Imagine how many studio hours he's wasted.

He still makes a point of smoking weed in every interview and the journalists always mention it.

by Anonymousreply 182November 7, 2017 8:37 PM

R181 I doubt there are many groupies in rural Pennsylvania

[QUOTE]One of the ways that Malik has achieved a more serene mind space has been by ­spending much of this ­summer and fall in the last place any fan would think to look for him -- on a working farm in rural Pennsylvania, with a private studio nearby. “[The farm] is just out of the way and feels grounded,” he says. “There’s not a lot of things around. I do a lot of farm work.” Really? “Yeah, yeah, I take the horses out and feed the cows and that kind of stuff. It’s cool. I’ve always been ­interested in animals.”

God, Gigi must be loving this glamorous life.

[QUOTE]He still makes a point of smoking weed in every interview and the journalists always mention it.

Man, what a cool rebel! You just know his PR guy forces the journalists to mention it too.

by Anonymousreply 183November 7, 2017 8:39 PM

Sure there are plenty, R183. Where there's a studio, there are groupies. They arrive in the big cars with the other studio staff. Gigi turns up at midnight with an Asian dish in tinfoil to ward them off and make sure they know she's the hottest in the room. Sadly, Z has said he likes tits and ass so Gigi isn't going to be keeping him completely satisfied these days.

by Anonymousreply 184November 7, 2017 8:44 PM

Niall has signed with Wilhelmina model agency...

by Anonymousreply 185November 8, 2017 11:37 PM

Well I'd say the standard of "model" couldn't get any lower, but given every kid of a celeb is being signed to an agency it can barely get any worse.

by Anonymousreply 186November 8, 2017 11:48 PM

Niall is an embarrassment, making a big deal out of being a 'special signing' at a model agency.

Obviously, any agency would be happy to sign a 1d boy and get a cut of their appearance fee but why would Niall want to pay two agencies, Modest and now Wilhelmina? Model agencies sign up reality stars these days but spazzy Niall seems to think this is some enormous compliment to his looks rather than due to his celeb status.

It's not as if Niall needs a specialist model booker to get him slots on catwalks, where he'll parade alongside 6 ft 4 models looking like a child.

Harry is going to be the face of the new Gucci fragrance but only if they pay him huge bucks.

by Anonymousreply 187November 9, 2017 2:14 AM

Harry has a face like a God so is ideal for the next Gucci campaign.

The Kiwi video is out today. Harry is barely in it; it's mostly kids dressed in Gucci suits having a cake fight. Harry comes in in the last 20 seconds holding puppies. The Larries are delighted with this as their greatest fear was a 'het' narrative featuring Harry making out with a hot model.

by Anonymousreply 188November 9, 2017 3:12 AM

I was hoping to see Harry flirting his way down the VSFS catwalk on the 28, but it looks like he's playing the ARIA awards instead.

by Anonymousreply 189November 9, 2017 3:29 AM

Niall is quite literally a spaz. What more is there to say?

by Anonymousreply 190November 9, 2017 3:38 AM

r189, don't they tape those VS shows on a different date?

by Anonymousreply 191November 9, 2017 3:42 AM

I hope they do tape it beforehand. I want to see him in his high heels, flirting with his exes.

by Anonymousreply 192November 9, 2017 3:46 AM

Harry's released a music video for Kiwi.

It's like Dunkirk, but with pastries and puppies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193November 9, 2017 8:23 AM

Harry is fugly.

by Anonymousreply 194November 9, 2017 12:54 PM

Niall is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 195November 10, 2017 12:14 AM

Niall is tubby with a lumpy face.

by Anonymousreply 196November 10, 2017 12:30 AM

Louis played a few songs at an event in Manchester called Key 103. His voice was so autotuned he sounded like a Disney character and he really didn't know how to command the stage. Plus, he's had a hideous Hitler undercut that makes him look super fug and chavvy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197November 10, 2017 12:48 AM

Louis looking like a homeless meth addict yet again. The stark lines of his face and his 60 year old eyes need hair to soften the overall effect. His 1d hair was much preferable to this chav look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198November 10, 2017 12:52 AM

I never paid attention to 1D (I'm not a 12 year old girl) but I really like Bedroom Floor. I didn't realize it was a One Direction guy until the video came out.

by Anonymousreply 199November 10, 2017 1:36 AM

Bedroom Floor is basic af.

Here's another picture of Louis tonight. I think this is the worst one we've ever had. Only Liam Gallagher in the 90s made chav look cool and sexy. Louis has no chance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200November 10, 2017 1:50 AM

Another dire picture, this time of Louis' once famous ass, now saggy.

I think this is the worst picture of him I've ever seen in the seven years I've followed the band.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201November 10, 2017 2:11 AM

met some super cool Irish fella who’s in a boy band I️ think?!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202November 10, 2017 3:02 AM

Niall looks good compared to Louis.

Louis has weird, low set ears which make him look very simian when they're not covered by hair. He looks pretty low class and chavvy. No gay man would find him attractive now.

by Anonymousreply 203November 10, 2017 4:03 AM

Anyone would look good compared to Louis

by Anonymousreply 204November 10, 2017 4:05 AM

Louis' performance at Key 103 was bad beyond words.

He could hardly make himself heard over his backing track and he kept trying to yell 'I'm fucking great' in this terrible affected Yorkshire accent. He should NOT be a soloist.

by Anonymousreply 205November 10, 2017 4:05 AM

Amusing how the band members on the right are having to crouch down to Louis's level

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206November 10, 2017 4:11 AM

Ugh. Louis Louis Louis.... he's really lost his way. But of course, his fans still think he's fabulous, god only knows how.

I still can't believe there are people who seriously, honestly think that Louis and Harry are together and married. Harry has poise, confidence, charisma to burn, he's keeping his looks and knows how to keep his career going. Louis is turning into a joke. Harry is so far above Louis right now he's practically on another planet.

by Anonymousreply 207November 10, 2017 4:12 AM

[QUOTE]But of course, his fans still think he's fabulous, god only knows how

I don't think they do. I think they just pretend. Most of his fans seem to be Larries and they can't ever admit they were wrong about something, as if they admit one thing then everything collapses like a house of cards. So they pretend to like his music - I've even seen some pretend to like his "style".

And yea, compared to Louis Harry is doing great, but going be expectations his album was a disappointment wasn't it?

by Anonymousreply 208November 10, 2017 4:15 AM

Interesting, R208. If Louis' fans are faking then they are even worse than I thought! But yes I can see them clinging desperately to anything they can.... it's becoming more and more obvious that Harry and Louis aren't together and it's probably killing them. But as long as they hang around in packs telling each other "LARRY IS REAL" and reinforcing each others delusions they'll continue to live in fantasy land for a long time.

Yes I agree regarding Harry's album - the numbers are probably nowhere near where anyone expected for him. BUT the album itself is pretty damn good - well I think so anyway, and the reviews aren't bad. Some sources have him a high chance of a Grammy nom or two and I don't think it would be undeserved.

That's what I like about Harry though. He could have made millions and taken over the world if he'd taken the safe route and went pop again. But he did what he wanted and I think in a small way it's paying off.... he's gathering a new fanbase and he's solid, keeping his name in the media and playing his cards right. Sony's CEO wants more music from him and I wonder if they are looking at the long term in regards of staying power.

by Anonymousreply 209November 10, 2017 4:31 AM

[QUOTE]Some sources have him a high chance of a Grammy nom or two and I don't think it would be undeserved.

I think it's pretty much guaranteed that the Azoff's will at least buy him a nomination, maybe even a win in one of the genre categories

[QUOTE]he's gathering a new fanbase

Is he? From the reports I've read, the audiences at his shows thus far have all been the typical 1D crowd.

by Anonymousreply 210November 10, 2017 4:05 PM

I don't know why Zayn is being hyped up so much my the music and fashion industries, he seem to have almost no musical talent and less charisma.

I think they will all struggle after their first solo projects.

by Anonymousreply 211November 10, 2017 5:28 PM

[QUOTE]I don't know why Zayn is being hyped up so much my the music and fashion industries

The Hadids. The more his value goes up, the more Gigi's goes up by association.

by Anonymousreply 212November 10, 2017 6:09 PM

R210 - the audience will be 1D type crowds for a while, but a lot of older people seem to be picking up his record. Hell, my mother now thinks he's fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 213November 10, 2017 8:24 PM

Why isn't Louis' manager telling him he looks super ugly with this new haircut?

He needs to grow his hair back, get in the gym to build some light muscles and get rid of his saggy ass, cut down on the 60 a day to get a fresh complexion back and maybe get a tan too.

He also needs someone to book him in to have surgery on his terrible under eye bags, which are ageing him by about 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 214November 11, 2017 2:49 AM

They all (except for Niall who doesn't have any) need to get some of those hideously ugly tattoos removed.

by Anonymousreply 215November 11, 2017 12:18 PM

Harry's mermaid tattoo is particularly gruesome and it means he's instantly recognisable and gets papped everywhere, unlike sensible Niall who can go incognito.

Harry did well on the X Factor tonight and got a lot of love on Twitter for his rockstar performance of Kiwi! He wore a purple jumpsuit that clung to his ass and his big dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216November 12, 2017 2:18 AM

Wait, he performed on The X Factor? Man, the Larries must be going insane at Harry voluntarily going on a Cowell show.

by Anonymousreply 217November 12, 2017 2:29 AM

The tragic Larries have had to back away from their Cowell hate since Louis signed again with Syco.

by Anonymousreply 218November 13, 2017 2:45 AM

I took a dip into Tumblr, and the Larries have actually gone insane. The crazy lesbian one - the one who bought a doll and then drew Louis's tattoos on her chest and made a video of "breast feeding" the doll - is in denial, she's insisting Harry had no contact with Cowell, despite there being photos and him hugging Simon with a big smile on his face.

by Anonymousreply 219November 13, 2017 7:03 PM

The Larries need to accept that without Simon Cowell, the little chavs of One Direction would be working in McDonalds. That band was a triumph of marketing over content.

by Anonymousreply 220November 14, 2017 1:32 AM

Extreme shippers of any fandom are never going to give up, they always get crazier and crazier.

by Anonymousreply 221November 14, 2017 2:52 AM

Louis is still looking excessively ugly. He performed live at an event in Manchester and squawked his way through five songs. For one, he was bawling EVERYTHING IS FUCKING GREAT in this hideous faux Yorkshire accent. He sounded like the ultimate chav.

by Anonymousreply 222November 14, 2017 4:54 AM

Sounds like Louis is returning to his roots.... such a pity, he could have been stunning. RIP 1d Louis!!

Harry is confirmed to play the Victoria Secret Fashion Show or whatever its called, with Katy Perry and Taylor Swift. The media is going to have a fucking field day. Well played, Harry. /sarcasm

by Anonymousreply 223November 14, 2017 5:43 AM

It's hilarious how his fans seem to have this image of Harry as some kind of serious artist - and admittedly that's something his team try to push - and then he undermines it entirely by doing mainstream gossip-bait crap like that.

by Anonymousreply 224November 14, 2017 4:45 PM

Harry is the only one confirmed to perform at VSFS so far on the 20th. Rumor is someone dropped out or is angling for more money.

by Anonymousreply 225November 14, 2017 4:51 PM

R210 I think Niall and Liam have probably picked up more non-1D fans given the more mainstream success of their songs than Harry.

I like Harry's music, but it feels too classic rock to make him a big hit in 2017.

by Anonymousreply 226November 14, 2017 8:07 PM

R225 sounds like Taylor dropped out? Somebody called Miguel or something is playing now.

by Anonymousreply 227November 15, 2017 5:40 AM

The contrast of the two images isn't exactly ideal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228November 15, 2017 2:13 PM

The Larries are going cray. Harry posing on the catwalk with models is not how they want to see their gay son.

Tomlinson has lost the plot. He looks incredibly ugly and old in all his latest pictures. Is he hoping to deter the Larries or something?

by Anonymousreply 229November 16, 2017 1:19 AM

Louis is straight, R229, the straightest man to ever straight!!!! Can't you tell with how manly he is????

Well, that's my thought process on the disaster that is Louis Tomlinson right now anyway. I think he's desperate to get away from the effeminate, dandy image he had in 1D. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Speaking of disasters.... the Victoria Secret Fashion Show is slowly collapsing in on itself. Katy Perry is out, Taylor Swift is in, and a few lowbrow tabloids are speculating that Harry and Camille will 'come out as a couple' (not the sort of coming out I thought that Harry would do....) at the show. They think she's walking - I thought she wasn't and was never a proper angel in the first place? I googled her and she seems unbearably trashy so wouldn't really fit in??

by Anonymousreply 230November 18, 2017 12:24 AM

Never mind how old and ugly Louis looks. Does he still have this ass?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231November 18, 2017 12:28 AM

Camille isn't trashy, she has a contract with Dior and is the face of their fragrance Poison Girl. She also starred with Robert Pattinson in the Dior Homme commercials. She's been really successful since she was 17 and did walk the VS catwalk last year, although she's only 5 ft 7 so looked small compared to the 6 footers.

by Anonymousreply 232November 18, 2017 1:25 AM

I barely even recognised Louis in the pictures from the Key 103 event. He's there singing with his hand on his stomach as if he's got menstrual cramps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233November 18, 2017 1:28 AM

Lmao r233 menstrual cramps gurl! Louis' hand belly singing is what his fans would call his adorable trademark. Or thang. Or slang 14 yo girls use.

by Anonymousreply 234November 18, 2017 1:36 AM

The hair is tragic in R233's photo

by Anonymousreply 235November 18, 2017 1:38 AM

I'm sure she's a great model etc etc R232, but my searches led me down a path that made me want to clear my browsing history. There was one glorious scene of her playing a.... mermaid? floated naked lady? in a very lowbrow ripoff of Deadliest Catch or something that made my insides squirm. 5 minutes on Google images and I had seen enough completely naked lady to confirm that that's really not what I'm into. But each to their own!

by Anonymousreply 236November 18, 2017 1:44 AM

He never had that ass, R231, the fangirls photoshopped it, even though his actual ass isn't bad at all

[QUOTE]I think he's desperate to get away from the effeminate, dandy image he had in 1D.

What exactly was this effeminate, dandy image? Suspenders? The few times he had a limp wrist?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237November 18, 2017 2:44 AM

Louis used to have a nice ass, seems like he's lost some weight and lost it. Such a shame, he looks terrible in r233, is he on drugs?

by Anonymousreply 238November 18, 2017 2:49 AM

R237 - first couple of years in 1D, when he was rather flamboyant...

by Anonymousreply 239November 18, 2017 6:57 AM

R239 - you mean the time when he was most under the control of management, when they were choosing what they wore, what they sang, how they performed, etc? But I'm sure you think that was the real him, right? Not the chavvy fuck he's shown himself to be since - and in fact, the chavvy fuck he was BEFORE.

Anyway, in the world of Victoria's Secrets, everyone else of note has dropped out, so Harry becomes headliner by default, along with that Miguel guy and Leslie Odom Jr

by Anonymousreply 240November 18, 2017 3:34 PM

Calm down, R240. It doesn't matter if evul Management forced him or not. That's the image he had. Now he's trying to get away from it. I said earlier he was returning to his roots, so I don't disagree with your post at all, and never said anything to the contrary....

by Anonymousreply 241November 18, 2017 4:28 PM

So when you said

[QUOTE]Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

what exactly was that meant to mean? Or did you just use a (mis-)quote that you didn't understand?

by Anonymousreply 242November 18, 2017 4:34 PM

Omg R242 are you bored or something? I just meant that despite his desperate attempts to be chav, he's still rather gay. Let's move on, shall we?

Taylor is out of the VSFS. It's Harry, somebody called Miguel, a dude from Broadway and some one else. No major big names for their "biggest show ever".....

by Anonymousreply 243November 18, 2017 4:58 PM

So he's rather gay because for the first couple of years of his career his management had him wear suspenders? Riiiiight.

by Anonymousreply 244November 18, 2017 5:15 PM

R243, he's not gay and has never been gay. He's always been in a long term relationship with a female, except for a few months in 2015. He's been with the same woman for five of the past seven years, they live together. All this crap about him being closeted is just ridiculous at this stage.

by Anonymousreply 245November 18, 2017 10:05 PM

For those who do think he's gay - why exactly is he bearding and faking a child? People only care about attractive people when it comes to caring who's gay or not. Look at how no-one really gives a shit about Niall for proof of that.

by Anonymousreply 246November 18, 2017 10:40 PM

In early 1D, wasn't Niall a fan favorite? He just didn't have much chemistry with the rest, except for in a buddy way.

Niall got fat and his facial features muted sometime after full puberty happened.

by Anonymousreply 247November 18, 2017 10:55 PM

Niall is flabby now and has a real potato face look going on.

Harry has released some more behind the album footage of him earlier this year, looking hot with collar length hair. Why he cut it short again, I have no clue. He needs hair on his forehead and round his face to look attractive. He doesn't suit short hair at all.

Louis is a fug chav who was taken as gay by some fan girls due to his light, high northern UK accent, but the guy is straight.

by Anonymousreply 248November 19, 2017 12:55 AM

Sarah Stennett, who managed Lil Peep, is also Zayn's manager and she is apparently VERY concerned about Zayn's drug use. On his last album he sang this:

I'm sipping pink lucozade

We're blazing on this new found haze.

That's a reference to drinking codeine in a soft drink (lean) and smoking weed at the same time.

Zayn's second album is unfinished because he keeps sleeping through all his studio time, wasted on Xanax and lean. It's worrying.

by Anonymousreply 249November 19, 2017 2:08 AM

I just saw Niall in concert two weeks ago and he is small and trim.

by Anonymousreply 250November 19, 2017 3:11 AM

Niall is a drunk (he’s Irish) but he’s the most normal and level headed of the 1D boys. He’ll have the longest music career out of all of them.

by Anonymousreply 251November 19, 2017 3:45 AM

r248, Harry is fugly

by Anonymousreply 252November 19, 2017 2:28 PM

If anyone is fugly it is Niall. He's put on three stone since leaving the band and has a gross lumpy over sized potato face now, with a double chin.

Here he is today at the AMAs. Fug.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253November 20, 2017 1:46 AM

Niall looks handsome!

by Anonymousreply 254November 20, 2017 3:24 AM

Rumors in LA that Sarah Stennet, Zayn's manager, is terrified her star signing will go the same way as Lil Peep. Zayn is another skinny guy with bad tattoos and a huge lean and Xanax and weed habit, just like Lil Peep. Sarah is trying to make sure the Fentanyl laced Xans don't get to him, but Zayn thinks he's a King Junkie who can handle everything, just like Chris Brown can.

by Anonymousreply 255November 20, 2017 3:46 AM

Harry unzipped at the VS fashion show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256November 20, 2017 7:56 PM

What's the likelihood it was deliberate just to get some shitty press stories like that out there?

by Anonymousreply 257November 21, 2017 12:40 AM

Doubt it was deliberate, he was going to get headline anyway as three of his exes were walking in the show. Sara Sampaio and Georgia Fowler look very similar.

by Anonymousreply 258November 21, 2017 2:46 AM

r255, all of them have bad tattoos except for NIall (the smart one), Harry's are especially hideous looking.

by Anonymousreply 259November 21, 2017 1:10 PM

Why are you all obsessed with Niall being "fat" when he's clearly very slight...?? He doesn't have the most jaw definition but that's why he's been sporting stubble lately and it looks great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260November 22, 2017 12:40 PM

Yeah, Niall is not at all fat... Maybe his neck is somewhat short (?) but I've seen him recently and overall he is slim and trim. Plus I love the soft tissue in his mid-face, it makes him look refreshed.

Niall is very handsome and so sweet-natured. He has been working his little tushie off and the album is great, the songwriting, guitar, vocals, etc.

by Anonymousreply 261November 22, 2017 10:15 PM

Niall has put on at least 30 pounds since the band broke up at the end of 2015. He is a very heavy drinker and it's starting to show.

by Anonymousreply 262November 23, 2017 1:27 AM

Hits Daily Double said today that Harry was almost certain for a Grammy nom, which will make him the first 1d boy to get that hallowed nod. Irving Azoff will no doubt be arranging things behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 263November 23, 2017 1:28 AM

I read something that said they'd submitted him in the Rock category, mainly because that's going to be a less crowded category than the Pop one it should go in.

by Anonymousreply 264November 23, 2017 4:43 AM

Big mistake. Harry in no way has earned his stripes to be considered a true rock artist.

If they have done that, I don't foresee any nominations for him or his album.

by Anonymousreply 265November 23, 2017 12:48 PM

Azoff has greased every palm he knows to ensure enough of the 150 Academy voters nominate Harry Styles' song Sign of the Times for Song of the Year.

It won't win the overall award but just the nomination will mean a lot.

by Anonymousreply 266November 24, 2017 2:04 AM

Chavtastic Louis is gasping and choking out a song at the Royal Variety Show tomorrow night.

by Anonymousreply 267November 24, 2017 2:10 AM

Horrible ugly chavtastic Louis has his druggy smiley face up in lights as part of his set. The guy is hooked on lean and Xanax.

by Anonymousreply 268November 27, 2017 12:21 AM

Well, let's hope for an overdose.

Has he forgotten he has a son in Los Angeles? Has he seen the child anytime recently?

by Anonymousreply 269November 27, 2017 12:38 AM

And despite the campaigning and backing from the Azoffs, Harry failed to be nominated for even a single Grammy.

It's funny because how his fans are trying to pretend that his album wasn't really him - it was forced on him by his label, but his next one will really be him and will win awards. Whereas it's going to be the other way around - the label isn't going to let him do whatever it wants again, after the disappointing sales figures, and not even a Grammy to show for it.

by Anonymousreply 270November 28, 2017 4:45 PM

Let him do what he wants, I meant. Next album will likely be more crowd-pleasing, less dad-rock

by Anonymousreply 271November 28, 2017 4:46 PM

The new album needs to be much better, more Coldplay than Pink Floyd. Harry has fans because he is hot and attractive, but these fans are leaving because he refuses to make out with girls in his videos and he keeps his hot body smothered in suits when they all want to see him in skinny jeans and sleeveless tops again.

by Anonymousreply 272November 28, 2017 9:05 PM

This article confirms they submitted him for the Rock category - well that plan massively backfired, haha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273November 29, 2017 3:46 AM

Told ya he had no real credibility as a rock musician.

Ha ha...I was right.

by Anonymousreply 274November 29, 2017 2:07 PM

Lots of fans of spazzy little Niall screaming on twitter that he was robbed of a Grammy nom for his basic song which was a rip of You Can Leave Your Hat On.

by Anonymousreply 275November 29, 2017 11:07 PM

Ugly Louis has a fourth single out called Miss You. He bawls 'everything is fucking great' in this hideous Yorkshire accent. He's such a foul chav at this point.

by Anonymousreply 276December 1, 2017 12:43 AM

Harry gets no Grammy noms.

And he's still fugly.

by Anonymousreply 277December 1, 2017 12:56 AM

Rolling Stone gave gorgeous Harry the number one place for Sign of the Times on their Top 50 of 2017. Well deserved.

by Anonymousreply 278December 1, 2017 9:12 PM

Chavtastic Louis' single Miss You entered the UK charts at number 39. His career is over.

by Anonymousreply 279December 9, 2017 2:21 AM

I'd say Louis is the Ringo of the group but Ringo had hits...

by Anonymousreply 280December 9, 2017 2:35 AM

Niall's album is doing really badly too.

by Anonymousreply 281December 10, 2017 1:44 AM

Ringo also has talent R280

by Anonymousreply 282December 10, 2017 1:49 AM

Louis is upsettingly ugly these days.

by Anonymousreply 283December 10, 2017 2:13 AM

Liam's most cringe outfit yet - a mesh Gucci vest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284December 11, 2017 1:28 AM

Fuggy Niall has a modelling spread in Esquire, looking stumpy as fuck.

What an ugly, desperate guy.

by Anonymousreply 285December 22, 2017 3:07 AM

Niall is handsome!

by Anonymousreply 286December 22, 2017 3:26 AM

Ugly, stumpy, and desperate are really not the first words that come to mind...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287December 22, 2017 7:58 AM

Broad potato face but at least he's true to his Irish looks. Val Kilmer can be made to look hot with a pro photoshoot at r287 too...

by Anonymousreply 288December 22, 2017 11:06 AM

Niall has harmonious facial features. This is a fact.

by Anonymousreply 289December 22, 2017 11:19 AM

Harry is the fugly one.

by Anonymousreply 290December 22, 2017 1:28 PM

Niall's soporific first album has stopped selling already. Louis looks more like a meth addict than ever.

by Anonymousreply 291January 8, 2018 12:51 AM

Louis Fuglinson looks about 45 these days. Gone are the days of his glorious ass.

by Anonymousreply 292January 8, 2018 6:21 PM

Niall is desperate to sell copies of his first album, so much so that I saw it already reduced to £5 in Tesco's today.

by Anonymousreply 293January 9, 2018 1:07 AM

Nialler has a new single on the radio. He's lucky to have songwriters write sweet, palatable, bland tunes (that sound Ed Sheeranish) foe him. I'm sure Nialler is co-credited for "writing" these songs. Where can I see the latest pics of Fug Lou? I can't navigate tumblrgurls.

by Anonymousreply 294January 9, 2018 1:44 AM

Niall's album should be rebranded as an alternative to Ambien.

Louis is so obnoxious and sweary these days that people are calling him LOUIS GALLAGHER. Not a good look.

He looks about 45, mired in fuglimity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295January 9, 2018 2:16 AM

Niall will be promoting the album and touring through September… Go Niall!

by Anonymousreply 296January 9, 2018 2:30 AM

The album has stopped selling already and Niall has been lambasted by critics for being a dull, static performer. Very few people have even bothered to review Niall. There are only 5 reviews of his album on Metacritic and 24 of Harry's. People just don't take Niall seriously and I can see why. He was a backing vocalist and he has very little stage presence.

by Anonymousreply 297January 9, 2018 2:35 AM

Here are Billboard's 2017 year-end artists. Niall is the top member of 1D. Go Niall!

Niall - 29; Harry - 56; Liam - 69; Zayn - 72; Louis - N/A

by Anonymousreply 298January 9, 2018 2:41 AM

Louis - N/a

So good to see that mangy chav fail.

by Anonymousreply 299January 9, 2018 2:45 AM

LOUIS FUGLINSON

GROSS

by Anonymousreply 300January 11, 2018 2:48 AM

Harry, Liam and Zayn have one nomination each at the Brits, for best video.

Louis Fuglinson has ZERO nominations. Niall didn't qualify as he's Irish.

by Anonymousreply 301January 14, 2018 12:52 AM

Zayn looks like a fucking junkie spaz these days.

by Anonymousreply 302January 17, 2018 3:36 AM

Zayn draped in a massive coat cut to fit someone 30 pounds heavier.

by Anonymousreply 303January 24, 2018 11:08 PM

Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304January 24, 2018 11:08 PM

He'll grow into it R303

by Anonymousreply 305January 24, 2018 11:11 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306January 29, 2018 12:26 AM

^^ That's not a recent picture… but whatever… Niall is beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 307January 29, 2018 1:24 AM

It is a recent picture and Niall is fugly as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 308January 29, 2018 2:08 AM

Supermodel... I have one thing to say: You better work, Niall!

by Anonymousreply 309January 29, 2018 10:27 PM

FUGLIMIC ZAYN TODAY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310January 30, 2018 11:50 PM

Is anyone besides Niall actually going anywhere in their careers right now?

by Anonymousreply 311January 30, 2018 11:53 PM

Well if they are going anywhere career wise, they are all sitting on a minimu $50 million cushion.

I wouldn't worry about them.

by Anonymousreply 312January 31, 2018 12:58 AM

^ if they are NOT going anywhere

by Anonymousreply 313January 31, 2018 12:59 AM

R311, Niall's album sold 300k and then stopped selling. Harry's album has sold 1.3 m and is still selling. His career is flourishing.

by Anonymousreply 314January 31, 2018 11:46 PM

Harry is still fugly.

by Anonymousreply 315February 1, 2018 12:02 AM

Niall is still beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 316February 1, 2018 12:08 AM

Niall is fat and disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 317February 2, 2018 12:09 AM

Niall is trim and handsome and he's about to blow up the charts with the fourth single from his #1 album.

by Anonymousreply 318February 2, 2018 1:16 AM

Niall is fucking killing it! Simon said early on that Niall would be the breakout star especially in America and he was right.

by Anonymousreply 319February 2, 2018 1:19 AM

Niall is the most successful as ranked by Billboard… the numbers do not lie!

by Anonymousreply 320February 2, 2018 1:21 AM

Niall has done incredibly well, all considering that he was supposed to be the LEAST successful. Liam's 2nd release bombed, he even had some actress star in the video for it but it still flopped. Zayn is too full of drugs to barely function day to day, which is a shame because he is incredibly talented. Harry is busy icing his anus and tonsils after spending time with hollywood geezers trying to get more film roles. Louis really should just give up on the music career and try to work behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 321February 2, 2018 1:27 AM

Niall had ONE single that got some radio play, but his album is a flop and has only sold 300k. Harry's has sold 1.4m.

by Anonymousreply 322February 3, 2018 12:12 AM

^^ Nice try… Niall's album has sold OVER 300K in the U.S. and Canada ALONE... He's releasing his fourth single and will be touring for the album all over the world all year.

by Anonymousreply 323February 3, 2018 2:18 AM

Niall has had 3 popular singles in the US, played nonstop on the radio nationwide. This Town, Slow Hands, and recently, Too Much To Ask. All without an A-List Posse like Harry has.

by Anonymousreply 324February 3, 2018 3:12 AM

R324, only Slow Hands did really well and the album has tanked compared to Harry's, despite huge discounts. No-one is going to buy On The Loose.

by Anonymousreply 325February 4, 2018 12:25 AM

Beautiful Harry Styles. His eyes are stunning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326February 17, 2018 11:41 PM

Niall boasting about being a model, wtf? The guy is plain and looks a bit like a pig.

by Anonymousreply 327February 18, 2018 3:06 AM

Niall is fugly these days so I doubt that's true.

by Anonymousreply 328February 18, 2018 3:11 AM

Niall has beautiful features and harmonious midface distance relationships… the camera loves him!

by Anonymousreply 329February 18, 2018 3:29 AM

Niall has three chins these days.

by Anonymousreply 330February 19, 2018 12:42 AM

Niall four days ago:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331February 19, 2018 12:51 AM

Niall's new single "On The Loose" is the most added song at Pop radio this week.

by Anonymousreply 332February 21, 2018 11:08 PM

The desperate Niall stan on this board is hilarious. Niall is fat, ugly and his album should be manufactured as an alternative to Ambien. He's also incredibly dumb and can't use apostrophes correctly.

by Anonymousreply 333February 21, 2018 11:13 PM

The desperate Harry stan on this board is hilarious. Always trying to put down beautiful Niall as way to lift up Harry even though Niall is clearly the most successful member of 1D, as certified by Billboard.

by Anonymousreply 334February 21, 2018 11:21 PM

He's not the most successful. Harry's album has sold twice as many copies as Niall's.

by Anonymousreply 335February 22, 2018 12:11 AM

Niall is a fuglimic guy with an ugly face.

by Anonymousreply 336February 22, 2018 12:12 AM

Niall's face is extremely pleasing to the eye… totally wanna give him a smooch!

by Anonymousreply 337February 22, 2018 12:20 AM

Gross. He looks about 50 years old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338February 22, 2018 12:49 AM

Harry beat Liam and Zayn to win Best Brits Video. Shows he is still the most popular despite his Dietrich attitude.

by Anonymousreply 339February 22, 2018 12:49 AM

Congrats to Harry! He's lucky Niall was not eligible for the Brits. Niall, after all, enjoyed the decisive win at the AMAs in the prestigious Best New Artist category. I feel bad though that poor Harry wasn't even nominated… he must've felt like sh*t!

by Anonymousreply 340February 22, 2018 10:46 AM

Harry won that category in the ARIAs. Ugly Niall only won the AMAs award because his Joe Cocker rip off song was played so much on the radio. Nobody cares about his doughy ass. Niall is an alcoholic and has spent time in rehab, although his treatment didn't work.

All the boys are up for Ihearts awards and the one in the lead for Best Solo Breakout is fug Louis, for some reason. He has these rabid fans who have voting marathons every single night.

Zayn posted a pic of his 8 year old boy legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341February 23, 2018 12:32 AM

Niall may enjoy a good pint but he does NOT have a problem, definitely has not gone to rehab, does not need to, and moreover, doesn't have time, what with his busy recording, touring and modeling schedule. Niall has great facial symmetry, luscious hair, beautiful eyes, lips, and a nice little tushie AS A MATTER OF FACT!

by Anonymousreply 342February 23, 2018 1:42 AM

Niall has a double chin and invisible eyebrows, plus he's two stone overweight! Every single day he posts pictures of himself drinking alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 343February 23, 2018 4:53 PM

Niall's eyebrows are perfectly fine and frame his gorgeous blue eyes nicely. He is slim and trim… this is not a person who is two stone overweight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344February 23, 2018 10:33 PM

Oh give it a rest, the crazy Niall fan spamming this damn thread. You aren't fooling anyone.

by Anonymousreply 345February 24, 2018 1:01 AM

What's rather transparent is there's a loony Harry fan consumed with jealousy, constantly hatin' on Niall, and spamming this thread with statements that are objectively untrue.

by Anonymousreply 346February 24, 2018 2:25 AM

Yeah no, Harry has nothing to worry about when it comes to Niall.

Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 347February 24, 2018 8:13 AM

No, YOU grow up. If I were Harry, I'd be seriously worried about the FACT that I get just a small fraction of the airplay that Niall gets. BTW, "On The Loose" was just released as a single and has already rocketed into the Top 50 at Pop radio. Dig it and deal with it!

by Anonymousreply 348February 24, 2018 1:00 PM

Everyone knows an artist's team pays for radio play. The Top 50 at PopRadio means fuck all. The only charts that matter are the Billboard singles and albums charts. Fat Model Niall had one single that did okay. His album isn't selling even though he discounted it to half price (it's £5 in Tesco). Harry's album is still double the price and has now sold 1.6m worldwide, a figure Niall is very unlikely to come anywhere near.

by Anonymousreply 349February 24, 2018 11:18 PM

You're conveniently ignoring single sales. Harry may have enjoyed one week with a decent chart peak for his debut single but then the song rapidly plummeted. Trim Wilhelmina Supermodel Niall, on the other hand, has been a constant presence on the radio for over a year and hit #1 on Billboard's Pop Airplay chart in addition to his album hitting #1 on the Billboard Top 200. His singles sell far more than Harry's and he's gone multi-platinum on multiple continents.

by Anonymousreply 350February 25, 2018 2:00 AM

Single sales amount to fuck all revenue. Niall discounted Slow Hands to 59 cents, he was so desperate to sell it. After five months, Flicker has sold 600k. After five months, HS1 had sold 1.1m and it is currently on 1.6m. Harry is selling out arenas on his second tour whereas Niall is still stuck in theatres.

by Anonymousreply 351February 26, 2018 1:38 AM

Niall's world tour this year is taking him to five continents and some of the venues are arenas with 20,000+ capacities (e.g., Manila). He's accomplished that by producing quality music and working his tushie off, and without media hype, fake stunt Victoria's Secret "girlfriends," and wheeling and dealing by the Azoffs.

by Anonymousreply 352February 26, 2018 11:03 PM

Niall hired teams of professional songwriters and wrote some mind numbingly dull tracks for Flicker. It got 2* reviews from the UK Times and Telegraph. He has an inexpressive, nasal voice that isn't pleasant to listen to at all.

by Anonymousreply 353February 27, 2018 12:19 AM

Actually, "Flicker" has "generally favorable reviews" on metacritic. Every track on the album is great and Niall's vocals and guitar sound amazing. People adore him… everyone from Don Henley to Shania Twain. Can't wait till he get his Grammy nomination for Best Pop Vocal Album… I hope your head doesn't explode!

by Anonymousreply 354February 27, 2018 12:39 AM

Niall is fine, but boring. Having said that, he's miles ahead of Liam, who is still insisting on trying to be black.

Zayn is just Zayn, someone stick the poor kid on a desert island and leave him be, might be the only thing that makes him happy.

Louis is still a bit embarrassing - he needs a new stylist asap - but his music has grown on me. I like it.

Harry is still the only one that looks like he's in it for the long haul. He has looks, talent, charisma, and friends in high places. Still the most popular (ex)member of 1D, as evidenced by his Brits win. He has the world at his feet.

by Anonymousreply 355February 27, 2018 8:26 AM

Flicker has only five reviews that Metacritic consider worthy of consideration; Harry has 24. This just goes to show how seriously the media take backing vocalist Niall.

Harry sold more copies of his album in its first week than Niall has in four months.

by Anonymousreply 356February 27, 2018 7:32 PM

Yes, Harry has more media hype. Clearly, he enjoys greater name recognition and still benefits from the five minutes he "dated" Taylor Swift. But Harry's album didn't get a Grammy nomination even with heavy lobbying efforts by the Azoffs. Given Harry's advantages in receiving media attention, it's rather surprising he lags SO FAR behind Niall in singles and airplay. By the way, Harry may have more metacritic reviews but his metacritic average rating is about the same as Niall's.

by Anonymousreply 357February 28, 2018 12:45 AM

The music industry just don't take backing vocalist Niall at all seriously and who can blame them?

People wait decades for Grammy noms so Harry isn't about to get one after less than a year of being solo.

Niall had one successful single and he discounted it for months. Harry has currently sold nearly 1.5m records. Niall is stuck on 693k.

by Anonymousreply 358February 28, 2018 11:09 PM

Niall is a singer-songwriter and on top of that, he plays a mean guitar. While others resort to publicity stunts, he succeeds on pure talent. BTW, his new single is swiftly gaining airplay… Go Niall!

by Anonymousreply 359March 1, 2018 3:06 AM

Niall has paid for his single to be on the radio, big deal. It won't trouble the BB charts or the UK charts.

by Anonymousreply 360March 2, 2018 12:03 AM

Zayn is endorsing some new spazzy clothes line no-one has ever heard of.

He can't model to save his life and always has the same gormless expression, with his mouth half open.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361March 2, 2018 1:15 AM

R360, "On The Loose" now has a bullet over 900 at Pop radio. (That's really good in case you were not aware.) Yay 4 Niall… LOVE HIM!!!

by Anonymousreply 362March 3, 2018 12:06 AM

Rumor on Twitter is that Harry has been seen filming an ad for Gucci. In a fish and chips shop in Hertfordshire with a pram and a chicken, but apparently it's legitimate.

by Anonymousreply 363March 4, 2018 12:26 AM

Harry is the new face of Gucci's Fall 2018 line, announced in Vogue today. That was inevitable. No fashion houses have come calling for Model Niall, I notice. Yet again his single is getting radio play but not troubling the BB, just like Slow Hands.

by Anonymousreply 364March 5, 2018 11:20 PM

That's nice about Harry's ad campaign. It's a shame though that the general public does not know his solo music. Sorry but they don't. Anyhoo, I can't wait for Niall's video for "On The Loose." It comes out tomorrow and you know it's gonna be HOT!!!

by Anonymousreply 365March 6, 2018 12:04 AM

The OTL video is typical of Niall - he just stands around looking expressionless while the Selena Gomez lookalike does all the work. Niall is a dull, meh, mundane kind of guy. He has none of Harry's passion and theatre.

by Anonymousreply 366March 8, 2018 11:52 PM

Niall looks incredible in the "On The Loose" video… his face is just sooo sooo satisfying to gaze upon! He's got the looks, the charm AND the talent and, unlike his former bandmates, does not need to resort to cheap theatrics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367March 9, 2018 12:16 AM

Niall is gormless and fat. Even the modelling agency he signed up to couldn't secure him a high fashion deal. No-one wants his greasy ass representing their clothes.

by Anonymousreply 368March 9, 2018 1:23 AM

Niall is working the California rocker look. I'm so glad he's not parading around in garish Austin Powers ensembles like, ahem, a certain someone. R368, here is Niall earlier today… he is svelte and precious… Love that guy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369March 9, 2018 2:19 AM

I'm trying to figure out if the Tumblr frau genuinely believes Niall is all that or if she's just bored and trolling.......

by Anonymousreply 370March 9, 2018 4:24 AM

Niall looks heavy set and four square now, way older than he used to. Harry is still young, fresh and vibrant.

by Anonymousreply 371March 9, 2018 10:13 PM

Harry has been looking haggard lately. He also come across like he tries too hard, I'm sorry to say. Niall is genuine and still looks fresh-faced… and somehow he just keeps getting more and more handsome!

by Anonymousreply 372March 9, 2018 11:42 PM

Niall is heavy and jowly with a very soft flabby upper body and a huge stomach.

Harry is very fit and toned, as these pictures from last year show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373March 10, 2018 1:21 AM

I hate to break it to ya, R373, but Harry has ruined his body with hideous tattoos. I'd take Wilhelmina's Niall any day… he is trim and stylish… you seriously need to your eyes and head examined!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374March 10, 2018 2:14 AM

Harry's mega successful first tour date of 2018 in Basel, Switzerland last night. The arena was sold out, he sang a Larry anthem and ran with the rainbow flag again.

by Anonymousreply 375March 12, 2018 1:54 AM

Niall won Best New Pop Artist and Best Lyrics (for "Slow Hands") at the iHeartRadio Music Awards this past weekend!

by Anonymousreply 376March 12, 2018 9:46 PM

Big deal, Harry won Best Video and Best Cover Song at the ihearts and Best Video at the Brits.

And because they're fan voted awards, who wins Best Solo Breakout of all 4 One Direction boys?

ONLY LOUIS FUGLINSON

by Anonymousreply 377March 13, 2018 5:12 AM

^^ Well, Niall was unable to attend. He did, after all, just launch a world tour that will be bringing him to five continents.

by Anonymousreply 378March 14, 2018 2:22 AM

Harry has a new song called Medicine about being a bi queen.

'The boys and the girls are here

I mess around with him

And I'm okay with it.'

by Anonymousreply 379March 15, 2018 3:08 AM

STYLES FINALLY CAME OUT

HE'S A MASSIVE QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

by Anonymousreply 380March 17, 2018 12:26 AM

Freddie Reigns!

by Anonymousreply 381March 17, 2018 2:51 AM

The Larries are running mad with joy. They think the coming out of fuggy thuggy Louis is imminent. He's going to chuck the girl he's been dating for five years out of his house and declare he's not the father of his two year old son.

by Anonymousreply 382March 18, 2018 3:56 AM

I'm not entirely sure Larries are on the planet as the rest of us, sometimes. Seeing their hate-filled rhetoric on Twitter and Tumblr fucks me off no end. There's no reasoning with them either. They refuse to accept that THEY are the ones who destroyed Harry and Louis' (platonic) relationship.

I love that Harry is feeling the freedom to express himself in song now, and that for the most part the fans are accepting it (apart from a few who clearly haven't picked up Harry's 'Treat Everyone With Kindness' mantra). Go Harry!!

by Anonymousreply 383March 18, 2018 4:42 AM

Harry is a superstar, way ahead of all the rest, including druggy Zayn with his disgusting new neck tattoos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384March 21, 2018 4:33 AM

Harry has failed to meet expectations. It's all about Niall!

by Anonymousreply 385March 21, 2018 4:41 AM

This is the difference between Harry and Niall, R385.

Niall is touring theatres with a maximum capacity of 5k. Harry is touring arenas with a max capacity of 20k. Harry is selling out everywhere; Niall is only selling out in Ireland.

Harry is also a critically acclaimed actor, he has hosted a chat show and he's a fashion icon. Niall is just a drunk Irishman who plays a bit of golf.

by Anonymousreply 386March 21, 2018 5:19 AM

Harry hogged a lot of the solos in the group and is still riding on the 1D wave. I wouldn't say he's a critically-acclaimed actor. He was fortunate to be in a decent movie where he got to splash around in water and did not have to deliver many lines. Niall, on the other hand, has successfully established his new sound. He's a songwriter who sings, plays guitar and piano on tour. He'll be performing in a range of different venues this year. In Sydney, he'll play an arena with a max capacity of 20K. Go Niall!

by Anonymousreply 387March 21, 2018 4:20 PM

Clutching at straws, R387? Harry's tour this year is 3x the size of Niall's. He's being personally dressed by the world's biggest fashion designers. He's a very talented singer-songwriter and writes for other people. He's a household name in many parts. He so much as breathes there's an article about it. Niall is still the drunken Irishman from 1d to most people.

Niall's established a nice little name for himself in his little circle but he will never, ever be as big as Harry. To be honest, I'm not even sure how we can still be arguing this - Harry's destiny was set out a long time ago by some very savvy PR people. He's in the public consciousness and has stayed there because he intrigues most people - he's insanely talented, very goodlooking, and has an innate charisma and presence the other boys always struggled to replicate. It's carried over into his solo career. Harry could have gone the easy route and released radio friendly pop and been huge, but he's stayed true to what he likes and surprised a lot of people. It's onwards and upwards for him.

Niall will hang around for a long time because he's affable and his music is mostly good, but he will never reach the heights Harry has and will.

by Anonymousreply 388March 21, 2018 4:33 PM

Niall has momentum on his side. Harry, however, is going to be on the receiving end of a backlash when the truth is revealed that he and Louis have been together this whole time and Louis' baby is fake and was a publicity stunt. Niall will end up looking like a supportive friend and will come out smelling like a rose. Woo-hoo Niall!

by Anonymousreply 389March 22, 2018 12:31 AM

Ah. It's a troll and I fed it. I'm ashamed of myself now :(

Harry has two days off now before his shows in Germany. I'm living for the pics of him being grumpy in the gym, so here's hoping we get more.

by Anonymousreply 390March 22, 2018 6:00 AM

'He's a songwriter '

Niall isn't a songwriter at all. He's not good with words; check out his very basic handwritten letters to fans. He still makes simple grammar errors. Harry, on the other hand, is talented and has composed some eccentric but quite poignant songs like From the Dining Table.

So the Niall stan was a Larrie all along, how bizarre. The concept of fuggy thuggy Chavlinson being gay is absolutely ludicrous.

by Anonymousreply 391March 23, 2018 12:21 AM

Niall is sharp and quick and, in fact, quite great with words. On"Flicker," he opens up his heart and shares it with the world.

Niall has been extremely busy touring and modeling and, unlike the shut-ins on DL, he does not have time to fuss over grammar and punctuation.

Sleepyhead Harry's album is a cheap attempt to copy Bowie and Queen. I will give him credit for effort though. It's just too bad the material is NOT radio friendly.

by Anonymousreply 392March 23, 2018 2:30 AM

Who has Niall modeled for? I've missed this, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 393March 23, 2018 6:40 AM

Let's see… Niall was wearing Prada and Tom Ford when his modeling contract was announced in Esquire, Vanity Fair, etc. Wilhelmina has surely been busy planning the right campaigns for him. Fortunately for Niall, he looks great in suits and in casual wear… I mean, let's face it, the guy is gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 394March 23, 2018 10:35 PM

'Wilhelmina has surely been busy planning the right campaigns for him. Fortunately for Niall, he looks great in suits and in casual wear… I mean, let's face it, the guy is gorgeous!'

Hmm no. He's short and square with a beer gut. Wilhelmina hasn't managed to find him more than two shoots. High fashion brands don't want his crimson alcoholic's face associated with their elite brand. Gucci refuse to dress Niall but they and all the other couture houses and falling over themselves to dress Harry.

by Anonymousreply 395March 24, 2018 1:44 AM

Niall… looking very Town & Country!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396March 24, 2018 2:37 AM

Maybe Horse & Hound would be keen????

by Anonymousreply 397March 24, 2018 9:30 AM

Luxury brands would be crazy not to go to Wilhelmina and nab Niall for a campaign… even just walking around holding a water bottle, the guy looks so fashionably elegant and sophisticated. And I love that he doesn't have any trashy tattoos!

by Anonymousreply 398March 24, 2018 12:50 PM

Oh fuck me I'm dying.... R398 you're hilarious!! Keep it up!!

by Anonymousreply 399March 24, 2018 10:17 PM

Niall is the opposite of sophisticated and elegant. He's got a beer gut and a double chin and every other day he's bragging about his hangover or posting pictures of alcohol and junk food on instagram.

by Anonymousreply 400March 25, 2018 11:17 PM

2018 pic of Niall in a suit… looking AMAZING, as per usual! (Sigh.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401March 26, 2018 1:13 AM

Niall's face is so bloated these days.

by Anonymousreply 402March 26, 2018 11:06 PM

R402 bingo.... alcohol? Or aging badly? He has no definition to his face. It's pasty too.

by Anonymousreply 403March 27, 2018 8:03 AM

Niall's face has blown up like a balloon and he's often red and sweating. He's an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 404March 27, 2018 10:58 PM

He's still such a cutie pie/sweetie pie… Proud of Precious Niall and all of his success!

by Anonymousreply 405March 28, 2018 12:27 AM

He really is looking rough these days, which is sad, because he's not a bad sort of lad and seems like he'd be fun to be around. I just hope he's not hanging with the wrong crowd and drinking his ass off every night. At least under the thumb in 1D they had people to watch out for that sort of crap.

So Niall looks like an alcoholic, Liam is trying to be a rapper and failing miserably, Zayn is as emaciated as ever and adding terrible tattoos by the day, and Louis is representing the chavs of this world.

Harry, you are literally the only hope left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406March 28, 2018 9:32 AM

Niall has doubled in size since the early 1d days. He can't have many fans left.

by Anonymousreply 407March 28, 2018 11:52 PM

Huh? Niall is still trim!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408March 29, 2018 2:11 AM

Niall did the most embarrassing cover of U2's Where the Streets Have No Name last night. He shambled about the stage and couldn't elongate the notes like Bono does. He needs lessons in stage presence, as do all the 1d boys except for Harry.

by Anonymousreply 409March 30, 2018 8:54 PM

Niall is a charmer… it's no wonder he's the most popular and is becoming the most successful!

by Anonymousreply 410March 30, 2018 9:09 PM

He's not the most popular. He's playing 5k venues whereas Harry is selling out 15-20k venues. How is that being the most popular?

by Anonymousreply 411March 31, 2018 2:05 AM

In case you were not aware, Niall has the most Twitter followers. He's so sweet natured and people just adore him.

by Anonymousreply 412March 31, 2018 2:58 AM

Sorry, but most Twitter followers mean nothing. Niall posts crap all the time and that brings him attention and more followers. Harry dialled back his social media presence quite significantly and so his rate of new followers slowed.

As to Niall being the most successful - erm, no.

by Anonymousreply 413March 31, 2018 6:56 AM

Harry may want to try increasing his social media presence. His audience remains fixed while Niall's continues to grow.

by Anonymousreply 414March 31, 2018 4:01 PM

R414, Harry has the most followers on Instagram and on Youtube. You can't buy followers on youtube. Harry's team's official account has only been up a month and has more followers than all of the other boys.

Niall should try increasing his fan base so he can sell out bigger arenas. That's where the money is these days, in the difference between Harrys 20k sold out arena and Niall's 5k, not in the difference between Harry's 32m and Niall's 39m Twitter followers.

by Anonymousreply 415March 31, 2018 7:51 PM

Niall's fan base is growing. You conveniently ignore the fact that his tour includes a range of different venues. Please be advised that in NJ, he'll be performing at a venue with max capacity of 18,000. Also, he's about to score his FOURTH consecutive Top 25 hit on Pop radio. Meanwhile, Harry only managed to have one single accomplish that. The numbers do not lie!

by Anonymousreply 416March 31, 2018 8:44 PM

Harry has sold 1.5m copies of his album; fat Niall only 750k. Niall's label chose to pay for him to be featured on Pop Radio.

by Anonymousreply 417April 1, 2018 7:45 PM

NIall is in a 17k venue in New Jersey while Harry has two nights at Madison Square Garden.

Just stop with the Niall is more successful. He isn't, most people in the US don't even know who he is.

by Anonymousreply 418April 2, 2018 1:12 AM

Well, it's official: "On The Loose" climbs to #25 on the airplay chart, giving Niall his fourth consecutive single to reach the Top 25. Hopefully, Harry is taking notes and, on his next effort, can come up with material that is MORE appealing and LESS reductive. Anyway, big congrats to Niall… he is Da Man!!!

by Anonymousreply 419April 2, 2018 1:21 AM

Harry doesn't care about the Pop Radio chart, R419. It's meaningless and barely anyone has heard of it. His songs aren't jolly sing along drive songs like Niall's anyway.

When will Niall sell out two nights at Madison Square Gardens ? Never, his greasy ass just isn't popular enough.

by Anonymousreply 420April 2, 2018 2:39 AM

Niall wishes he was Harry.... Harry can at least sing live and has a stage presence. Maybe Niall could take notes?

by Anonymousreply 421April 2, 2018 5:06 AM

Niall is a multi-dimensional performer. Unlike Harry, he doesn't resort to prancing around on stage. Niall is able to dazzle audiences with his singing, guitar playing AND piano playing. If only Harry had that kind of true musicianship.

by Anonymousreply 422April 2, 2018 9:56 AM

Hmm, speaking of the Dazzling Musical Performer (TM) that is the uber talented Niall Horan (*cough cough splutter*) there was an interesting post on Twitter today about how so very popular he is... or isn't. I did my own research to make sure it wasn't BS, and came to the conclusion it was kosher.

Here, folks, are the facts:

Niall's twitter, @NiallOfficial, has (of right now) 39,761,237 followers. Pretty amazing, right?? He's leaving poor old Harry in the dust (a measly 32,039,868 followers). EXCEPT... a TwitterAudit, run 10 months ago on Niall's account, shows a whopping 18 MILLION of those followers are fake or bots, giving him a score of 54%.

An audit run on Harry's account nearly 3 months ago shows 5 million of his followers are fake or bots, giving him a much healthier score of 83%.

Interesting, right?

I did a quick few calculations on their replies, retweets and likes to see just how popular they are (warning: I am not a mathematical genius, just an evil one).

In the past month (I counted everything dated April and March 2018), Niall has tweeted 34 times, and retweeted 38. Harry has tweeted 16 and hasn't retweeted anything. For sanity's sake, I used the rounded figures on each tweet, not the exact numbers.

Niall's tweets averaged roughly 1869 replies, 17,879 retweets, and 66,794 likes. His retweets averaged roughly 221 replies, 4,326 retweets and 16,211 likes.

Harry's tweets averaged roughly 8031 replies, 67,395 retweets, and 227,375 likes. No retweets, as a fun fact his last retweet was on 22 Feb and received a 5300 replies, 33,000 retweets and 67,000 likes.

Harry received roughly 3,638,000 likes in total for his 16 tweets. Niall received roughly 2,271,000 in total for his 34 tweets.

Fun fact: Harry's birthday tweet received 37,000 replies, 175,000 retweets and 508,000 likes. His New Year tweet received 50,000 replies, 260,000 retweets and 568,000 likes.

In summary: Niall's twitter numbers do not add up. For nearly 40m followers (a year ago he had 29m..........) he should be averaging a far higher return on his tweets. It's simply not happening. Harry is blowing him out of the water.

This has been a PSA.

by Anonymousreply 423April 2, 2018 1:04 PM

Um no. Of all the desperate attempts the Harry stans have pulled, this one takes the biscuit! It makes sense that Harry has fewer Twitter followers considering he's a major grumpypants most of the time. And it's only logical that Niall would be the most popular given his great looks and that he is so charismatic and sweet-natured. Go Niall… he is a delight!!!

by Anonymousreply 424April 2, 2018 10:58 PM

Brilliant stats R423. Desperate Niall is buying fake followers.

Niall is really unfit because of his heavy drinking and junk food diet so he barely moves on stage. He hugs his guitar and only steps out from behind it once to shuffle around with stiff limbs. Even this makes him crimson and sweating in just a t shirt and jeans. Harry meanwhile dashes all over his big arena stages, dancing and interacting with the crowd. Niall barely addresses the crowd.

by Anonymousreply 425April 3, 2018 1:44 AM

Niall is fat and looks decades older than his real age. Harry is all lean muscle and power.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426April 3, 2018 1:46 AM

Picture of Niall from 2 days ago… He is a DREAMBOAT!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427April 3, 2018 2:27 AM

Niall is disgusting with a dad bod and dad habits like golf.

Harry is so cool and so engaging. The music and fashion press love him, while they never write about Niall.

by Anonymousreply 428April 3, 2018 2:28 AM

Niall is constantly discussed in Billboard. The industry loves his captivating mix of California rock, Irish folk, and contemporary beats. He has introduced a whole new sound. Harry's music is a bit clichéd and, quite frankly, not as pleasing to the ears.

by Anonymousreply 429April 3, 2018 2:41 AM

Bless you R429 for your naive enthusiasm - SOMEONE has to stan the poor bloke!!! :D I just hope that he has friends and family who will step in and do something about the drinking before its too late.

However I suspect it's too late for Zayn, unfortunately. Is the tattooed one even doing anything of note at the moment? Any tours (yeah fucking right...)?? Was it just his relationship with whatshername keeping him relevant? He has a good voice, be a pity to waste it being a strung out druggie.

Speaking of good voices, Liam played to a few people in Dubai and set some sort of record. Good on him, but he's still embarrassing.

What's Louis up to, anyone know? Fathering more illegitimate children? Has anyone given Elenour an award yet for putting up with the utter crap she gets from crazy crazy fans??? (Girl's a saint, I swear).

Harry is being his fabulous gay self and wearing more fabulous gay outfits on stage. Last night's custom Gucci was an explosion of glitter and Willy Wonka and he still pulled it off.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430April 3, 2018 7:23 AM

Here's a closeup of the suit from his stylist.

So far this tour, Harry has worn custom Gucci, custom YSL, custom McQueen, custom Harris Reed, custom Calvin Klein, custom Givenchy, and custom Palomo Spain. What will the boy wear next?! They are lining up to dress him. He wears clothes well!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431April 3, 2018 7:32 AM

"On The Loose" behind the scenes. Yasss, Niall… go on with your bad self!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432April 3, 2018 10:13 PM

Whoa, Niall gets pudgier and more jowly with every passing day. He's always sweaty and crimson too.

Harry is an exquisite glittering creature in his delectable suits. A flamboyant delight with his pink toothbrush. Did any male singer ever have such a sumptuous wardrobe, a new designer creation every night?

by Anonymousreply 433April 4, 2018 3:32 AM

Speaking of sumptuous wardrobe.... check out Harry's dinner attire in Italy last night. He ate at Osteria Francescana, one of the best restaurants in the world. Massimo Bottura is the chef patron, he's the guy in glasses looking starstruck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434April 4, 2018 7:15 AM

R433, to answer your question, yes, Tiny TIm had a similarly "sumptuous wardrobe." So glad Niall doesn't need gaudy costumes to get attention. He lets his musical talent speak for itself.

by Anonymousreply 435April 4, 2018 10:28 AM

R435, Niall doesn't have the looks, physique, charisma or confidence to carry off anything close to what Harry wears. Harry pulls it all off superbly and that's why the best designers in the world are lining up to dress him.

And to imply that Niall has more musical talent is just ignorant and naive. Get a new playbook.

by Anonymousreply 436April 4, 2018 10:49 AM

Niall has always been singled out and recognized for his talent in playing instruments. This is a FACT and your shtick is getting old.

And here's Niall rocking a three-piece suit. He delivers beauty and grace even in a parking lot situation. No wonder Wilhelmina was so eager to sign him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437April 4, 2018 11:34 PM

Niall plays guitar but still needs two other guitarists in his backing band, so I doubt he's a virtuoso by any means. He's never been singled out as a great guitar player or a great singer, whereas countless music critics have praised Harry's deep, distinctive timbre.

Niall has zero stage presence. Sometimes he shambles like the undead but mostly he clings to his guitar.

His face and neck look welded together in R437. Bizarre that he put on so much weight in such a short time.

by Anonymousreply 438April 5, 2018 12:59 AM

R437, Niall was only ever 'singled out' because he was the only member of the band to play an instrument live. He's hardly a virtuoso!!! You could always tell when he was playing cos his singing was even worse than usual.

That pic you posted makes me think Wilhemina signed him for his name, not his looks.... yikes.

by Anonymousreply 439April 5, 2018 1:22 AM

R437, his face is so bloated. He possesses neither beauty nor grace. He's signed by Wilhelmina but even they have failed to get him much work. Meanwhile, Harry is the face of Gucci's Autumn 2018 collection.

by Anonymousreply 440April 5, 2018 8:22 AM

R439, Niall plays guitar throughout the album and he did a really great job. If he wasn't that good, Capital Records would have only used session musicians for the recording. Anyway, he's another pic of Niall… looking drop-dead adorable!! How can someone be so perfect?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441April 5, 2018 11:31 PM

That pic of Niall is taken from above to make his face look thinner but it can't disguise his invisible eyebrows. The guy needs to dye them to match his hair.

Harry says hello from the land of perfect eyebrows. Here he is today, high angle shot not required.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442April 6, 2018 12:40 AM

And again. This is Harry performing in Germany earlier tonight. Beautiful bone structure and I love his hair a bit longer like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443April 6, 2018 12:42 AM

Niall could never.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444April 6, 2018 12:45 AM

R442, Niall is not gonna dye or pencil in his eyebrows like some little West Hollywood twink. He's a heartthrob and is and need not go for the Adam Rippon look.

On to Harry: He was supposed to be the Justin Timberlake of the group and was expected to reach new heights as a solo act. I hate to break it to ya but he's seriously underperforming in that respect.

by Anonymousreply 445April 6, 2018 2:44 AM

So beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446April 6, 2018 3:14 AM

Beyond beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447April 6, 2018 3:42 AM

Niall looks rough as fuck these days.

by Anonymousreply 448April 6, 2018 3:54 AM

Wow the comparison between the pictures at R446 and R447 is extreme. Harry is beautiful. Niall looks rough as guts.

R445 - Harry could have gone the "JT" route and made millions churning out generic pop songs, but chose to make the music HE wanted to make, just like Niall did. So kudos to them both for following their hearts, not their wallets.

by Anonymousreply 449April 6, 2018 4:51 AM

^^ Harry is a major GROUCH and it shows on his frowny face, I'm sorry to say. Niall, on the other hand, radiates joy and positivity ALWAYS. Everything about his face is appealing-his bone structure, features, soft tissue, etc. The guy just oozes charm. Ya know, they say beauty comes from within and I'm starting to believe it's true.

by Anonymousreply 450April 7, 2018 1:33 AM

Harry isn't a grouch, he exudes warmth, humour and kindness. Everyone from Jay Z to Mark Rylance acknowledges that there's something very engaging and charismatic about him.

by Anonymousreply 451April 7, 2018 1:41 AM

R450 what bone structure? Niall has a round, flabby face that never quite lost the baby fat, and that the alcohol abuse is now accentuating.

Compare that to Harry, who has a jawline that could cut a bitch and killer cheekbones. Or Zayn, for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 452April 7, 2018 1:59 AM

This bone structure!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453April 7, 2018 2:17 AM

Even before he was a functioning alcoholic R453, he still didn't have much of a face. He's cute, in a college frat boy kind of way, but he has never been and will never be the type of knock out gorgeous Harry and Zayn are (or were, in Zayn's case).

by Anonymousreply 454April 7, 2018 3:02 AM

Harry is often compared to Mick Jagger. He's got that same interesting, sexy rocker look. Unfortunately, that's not the kind of face that ages well, as you can see from looking at Mick through the years. In contrast, I can tell from looking at Niall's harmonious facial structure that he will continue to stay handsome.

by Anonymousreply 455April 7, 2018 3:22 AM

R455 with the expert opinion everyone...

Some naive SJW fans on Twitter are trying to organise BLM movements for a couple of Harry's concerts - I've seen ones for Texas and Sydney so far. There's been some justified backlash on them.

Fans have been organising rainbow/LGBT movements at concerts that have been well received for the most part - colored lights around the arenas, flags, flowers, etc. Looks amazing and you can see how happy it makes Harry.

However, BLM just doesn't go down the same way at Harry's concerts. There was that embarrassing mess last year where Harry was crucified for not suddenly embracing it at one of his concerts and the organizer threw a tantrum on Twitter complaining about people not holding up the signs as she'd demanded. It was fucking embarrassing and cringe worthy and it's going to happen again. Fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 456April 7, 2018 9:01 AM

R455, Mick Jagger aged badly because of decades of heavy smoking, drinking and drug abuse. Harry has never smoked and is much more healthy than Mick. He's athletic and very fit. I'm sure H also uses the best skin care products on the market.

Niall is already prematurely aged. His face is blurry with fat and jowly. He has a double chin in nearly all his photos these days, plus his face is often crimson or sweaty.

by Anonymousreply 457April 7, 2018 3:04 PM

Harry took a picture of some blm flags for his ig but he can't really be expected to get on board the same way he does with lgbt. He's most likely bi so of course he wecomes rainbows.

The funniest thing is that Larries are planning rainbow projects for Louis Chavlinson's concerts too. He's not going to be impressed at all.

by Anonymousreply 458April 7, 2018 3:10 PM

R457, Harry is already developing frown lines as a result of his sourpuss expressions. I'm also starting to get concerned with his orbital area in general and how its aging.

Niall's soft tissue in the mid-face region frames his mouth nicely and will benefit him in the long run. Surely, he will continue to stay looking very kissable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459April 7, 2018 4:10 PM

Niall has way too much 'soft tissue', R459.

Look at him, double chin wobbling. Hilarious that that's the worst picture you can find of Harry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460April 7, 2018 11:26 PM

That image of Niall is shot from below, a terrible angle for most everyone. Notice how cheerful and appealing he looks nonetheless. He exudes warmth and it draws one in.

Here's another pic of Harry The Grouch. Notice the severity of the frown lines. He needs Botox… STAT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461April 7, 2018 11:44 PM

So he's not smiling in a candid taken by paparazzi - and he's a grouch? Give me strength.

Maybe if Harry drunk as much as Niall he'd be that tipsy kind of happy all the time, but thankfully, Harry has his head screwed on straight.

Niall, like Louis, is losing his looks as he ages. It happens, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 462April 7, 2018 11:59 PM

Niall posts about alcohol nearly every week. He lives to get pissed. He has serious acid reflux and was told by the doctor to cut down on junk food and alcohol, but he's done the opposite so he looks bloated and sweaty all the time.

Harry tonight, beautiful and lean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463April 8, 2018 12:37 AM

SPAZZY ZAYN has deleted all his photos on insta so fans think he's ready to drop Z2, which will contain more plangent love songs about Gigi.

by Anonymousreply 464April 8, 2018 2:28 AM

R462, you can't compare Niall to Louis. Louis' entire orbital structure is rapidly collapsing, including significant delation of the upper eyelid. Niall still has really good soft tissue distribution along the lateral orbital rim. He still looks youthful and vibrant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465April 8, 2018 2:42 PM

Pic of youthful Niall

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466April 8, 2018 2:46 PM

'Niall still has really good soft tissue distribution along the lateral orbital rim. '

Are you a plastic surgeon or something, R466? Would having lipo improve Louis' orbital area? Or could his eye bags and hood be excised? He looks more like 46 than 26.

Niall's jawline is being deleted by the fat that is accumulating there.

by Anonymousreply 467April 9, 2018 12:32 AM

Spazzy Zayn's new gf, model Sophia Jamora

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468April 9, 2018 12:38 AM

Disgusting Louis with his 60 year old eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469April 9, 2018 1:12 AM

R467, Louis needs an upper blepharoplasty (already!) and Sculptra or Voluma in his temples. And like his boyfriend Harry, he also needs Botox.

Niall could always get Kybella at some point… it takes 5 minutes. For now though, I am loving the plushness of the soft tissue that envelopes his beautiful face. Go Niall!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470April 9, 2018 1:32 AM

Another high angle pic of Niall, R470.

Here's a low angle pic of Harry, showing off his exquisite neck and jawline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471April 9, 2018 2:03 AM

Niall looking trim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472April 9, 2018 2:20 AM

Beauty and the Beast.

Bloated Niall and his double chin and fat neck vs Harry's sharply etched profile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473April 9, 2018 2:35 AM

Spazzy Zayn's new Gigi lookalike gf Sophia Jamora

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474April 9, 2018 2:53 AM

Harry looking cross (again) in the pic below. He should try adopting a more cheerful and optimistic outlook like Niall. It would really help mitigate his frown-line situation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475April 10, 2018 2:39 AM

Oh lord R475, please, for our collective sanity, take a long walk off a short pier, or at least stick a fork in it.

R474, has he really moved on that quickly???

by Anonymousreply 476April 10, 2018 6:25 AM

Yes, he's in Miami to be close to her.

Gigi when he met her was a little plumper and looked exactly like his ex Perrie Edwards. Zayn only stays single for about five minutes, then he's onto the next light eyed blonde.

by Anonymousreply 477April 11, 2018 2:08 AM

Niall has lost all his looks. His face is being consumed by fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478April 11, 2018 2:10 AM

R478, that's called bad lighting. Niall is precious and adorable.

by Anonymousreply 479April 11, 2018 2:35 AM

The poster who can only comment on the little frown lines that appear when H frowns is hilarious. Who doesn't have that? Only Botoxed queens. The lines aren't there when his face is in repose.

by Anonymousreply 480April 11, 2018 3:09 AM

These Narry Wars are fucking hilarious but so idiotic -- can we please stop. I'm a Niall stan but it's obviously true Harry is more famous, playing to larger venues, and wearing bigger designers nightly on tour. That's fine??? That doesn't make him better than Niall??? Niall is doing exactly what he wants to do. He wanted to play outside shows at amphitheatres, so of course his crowds are going to be a bit smaller on average than Harry's arenas. He wants to wear casual, relaxed outfits on stage with a few fashionable pops like high-waisted trousers or tailored jackets. He has his own style, and just because Harry likes adventurous clothes on stage, that doesn't make him better!! I think it's patently true that Niall would look ridiculous in a lot of the stuff Harry pulls off, and that's completely fine. That's not who Niall is, and it is who Harry is, and it doesn't make either one of them better than the other. Harry has always been more famous -- Niall was consistently sidelined and underused during 1D. That means he has to work harder to achieve what Harry had straight out of the gate, but he does it happily and successfully. Louis was also sidelined and underused in 1D, and look at the difference in their careers so far. Niall rose to the challenge and showed that he can hold his own and has a great voice and ear for his music and he's gaining respect as he goes. Harry had a lot more fans already, a lot more name recognition, and didn't have an interest in participating in the current pop community of artists like Niall does. AGAIN, that doesn't make either one of them better!! Niall has a million pop star friends like Ariana and Shawn and Hailee and Sam, and Harry doesn't have any, presumably because he's not interested in being part of that scene. WHICH IS FINE. He doesn't need to be -- networking is probably detrimental to him preserving the fame he started off his solo career with, whereas Niall needs to build his brand more so for him it's helpful and also part of his friendly, affable image. Harry's fame is due in part to being weird/elusive, and he doesn't need to do the kind of hard work Niall needs to do to keep that.

And lastly, I can't stop laughing over BOTH the thought that Niall is in any way fat, red and sweaty, or an alcoholic, AND that Harry is grumpy or needs botox. PLEASE. Niall drinks like any normal person, but not on tour, and works out all the time -- he's said as much, and we've seen him do it in the recent Tokyo diary. He has a trainer who travels with him. He has a softer body type than Harry, which is why he has such a cute/youthful face rather than a sharp jaw. It's not mainstream drop-dead-gorgeous, but I personally prefer it and it's stupid to fight over something so completely subjective. He has luscious hair and a nice hairline and is utterly TINY compared to anyone he stands next to. It's completely laughable to think of him being labeled fat just because he has a softer jaw and cheekbones. (WHICH HE DOES. IT'S A FACT.) He's a fucking wisp of a human.

Harry is tall and long-limbed and sharp-jawed and more conventionally attractive even if he does make weird faces when he sings and has an odd hairline when he doesn't get his hair styled properly. People like to look at sharp, interesting faces. Niall has a friendly, cute, approachable face and Harry's is much more editorial. Again -- PERSONAL PREFERENCE. No one is an alcoholic or in need of botox. They both are charming and charismatic on stage and have great audience banter. Niall plays more instruments and Harry uses more of the stage. FINE!! They both have pros and cons to their looks, their acts, and their careers. CAN'T WE ALL JUST AGREE THAT THEY'RE THE TWO BEST AND AT LEAST THEY'RE NOT LIAM, LOUIS, OR ZAYN?

by Anonymousreply 481April 11, 2018 2:31 PM

I think Niall is worse than all of them except for disgusting Louis. I don't like his nasal voice and the way he bites off the end of lines when he sings. This is why his cover of U2's Where the Streets have No Name was such a disaster.

Niall does drink every night on tour, he's said so. He auditioned his band down the pub to make sure they were heavy drinkers and could keep up with him.

Harry tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482April 11, 2018 11:15 PM

I think Niall is the best BY FAR. Don't get me wrong though… Harry's pretty good. I will say that.

by Anonymousreply 483April 11, 2018 11:23 PM

Niall has the charisma and stage presence of a dead duck. He can only coast off the back of 1d's success for so long. Same goes for the rest of the backing members.

Meanwhile, Harry is out there every night, showing them how it's done. He's a true star.

by Anonymousreply 484April 11, 2018 11:34 PM

Harry is where he is mainly because he and Louis were a duo. Behind the scenes, Louis is a bossyboots who pushed to put Harry up front. That's why Harry was able to hog the spotlight in 1D and Niall never got his fair share of attention.

I'm glad though that Niall is now getting the recognition he deserves and the opportunity to shine. Go Niall!

by Anonymousreply 485April 11, 2018 11:55 PM

Harry tonight in a custom Gucci matador jacket made of pink velvet with gold frogging detail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486April 11, 2018 11:56 PM

Harry's success has fuck all to do with ugly chav Louis. Louis held him back if anything, tethered to stupid Larry Stylinson rumours.

by Anonymousreply 487April 11, 2018 11:57 PM

WTF R485 are you serious... I'm fucking dying!!!! In your warped, fan fiction dreams. Louis had NOTHING to do with Harry's success. I suspect deep down that you know that, but in order to maintain your fan fiction head canon, have - like the mentally-disturbed Larries on Twitter - made up your own version of reality to support your deluded fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 488April 12, 2018 12:21 AM

Zayn was on bbc radio 1 this morning and he said he was rehearsing for a tour, so we can expect a flurry of cancellations very soon.

by Anonymousreply 489April 13, 2018 2:14 AM

Such a pretty face, on a pretty neck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490April 13, 2018 2:28 AM

Such beautiful, smooth facial contours and a lovely, relaxed expression.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491April 13, 2018 2:53 AM

Is Niall permanently stoned these days?

by Anonymousreply 492April 13, 2018 3:37 AM

Niall has admitted to getting drunk every night with his backing band. He'll probably need to cut his tour short to go into rehab.

by Anonymousreply 493April 13, 2018 9:33 AM

Spazzy, one dimensional, cardboard cutout Zayn thinking about going into acting.

Maybe he could play 'Brooding teen drug addict #3'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494April 13, 2018 10:06 PM

Zayn has to be joking. He speaks one line in his new video and it sounds so awkward, with his ridiculous broad Bradford coal pit accent. He sounds like a chav from a housing estate. If he can't put expression into one line, how will be cope with an entire role, not to mention the very early starts and long hours?

We know Harry pulled it off, complete with tricky underwater and falling stunts, but lazy, unfit Zayn? Does he know he won't be allowed to smoke weed on set and will probably have to submit to drugs tests?

by Anonymousreply 495April 14, 2018 12:35 AM

Guardian article about how Harry's look is influencing men's fashion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496April 14, 2018 12:39 AM

He's a skinny minnie with a sweet face and you bitter Harry Stans are transparent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497April 14, 2018 3:28 PM

How are Harry stans bitter? When Harry is better looking, has a better body, voice, show, and career, it's not being bitter - it's stating facts.

Speaking of the Chosen One, here he is in Scotland tonight, giving the fans what they want.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498April 14, 2018 9:27 PM

Another pic from tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499April 14, 2018 9:58 PM

Truth be told, Niall is better looking and he makes better music.

by Anonymousreply 500April 14, 2018 10:15 PM

R499, Harry looked stunning tonight in that Black Watch kilt. He is the ideal combination of slim and muscular. He doesn't miss leg day ever, that's for sure.

Imagine tubby pasty Niall in that outfit. He hides his belly with big cotton T shirts.

by Anonymousreply 501April 15, 2018 1:07 AM

Prancing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502April 15, 2018 1:51 AM

R501, Niall would still look great but he's too genuine an artist to parade around in silly costumes.

by Anonymousreply 503April 15, 2018 12:37 PM

R498, there is literally no reason to hurl stupid untrue insults about Niall except that you're SO bitter anyone likes him better than your saint Harry. It just burns, how much you hate that there are so many people who prefer the one who wasn't supposed to be a threat or do anything interesting. But Niall proved the hysterical Harry fans wrong, and his music is more accessible and he's more relatable and you can't fucking stand that he's not just lying down to be crushed under Harry's boot like the other boys. So you're on here impotently screaming about how "fat" he is, the worst insult you can come up with, even though he's slim and fit, and how he's an alcoholic even though Harry is the one who drank so much he puked on the side of a highway and got a "you booze you lose" tattoo like...you guessed it...an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 504April 15, 2018 1:31 PM

Niall is a functioning alcoholic who said recently in a video that he drinks every single night. He auditioned his band at the pub so that he could get heavy drinkers on the road with him. He's bloated and overweight, due to excess food and alcohol.

His album Flicker is deadly dull and he sings in an emotionless droning voice, barely moving on stage. Of course he has some residual One Direction fans but he's lost his looks so they won't be sticking around for long.

by Anonymousreply 505April 15, 2018 4:57 PM

Niall proves the power of optimism and hard work. He's The Little Engine Who Could. Go Niall!!!

by Anonymousreply 506April 15, 2018 5:02 PM

R504 - no need to get hysterical, love. I can feel the foot stomping from here.

Harry has one more show in the UK before heading down under. I see a few fans suggest he wears the national dress of Australia - the budgie smuggler. Here's hoping.........

by Anonymousreply 507April 15, 2018 5:32 PM

Niall working the camera and giving his signature sultry look. The folks at Wilhelmina sure have a good eye for talent… the guy is a natural!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508April 16, 2018 11:26 PM

Spazzy Zayn's management company have terminated their relationship with him because he was challenging to work with and refused to tour or promote his album. Sarah Stennet just didn't feel like managing another major junkie after working with Chris Brown and Lil Peep.

Zayn's new album is out in June.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509April 17, 2018 12:43 AM

Fuck you're hilarious R508!!!

R509 not surprising I guess. Did he even tour at all for his first album?

by Anonymousreply 510April 17, 2018 2:12 AM

I like the way 'sultry' (lmao) Niall grows his facial hair out to try and conceal his facial fat. It only grows round the edges of his potato face, like a ruff round one of those monkeys.

R510, Z refused to tour Z1 and has never sung his hit Pillowtalk live. He even refused to pre-record songs for chat shows after he'd done about three and hasn't sung outside the studio since May 2016.

He is very stubborn and headstrong, notorious for cancellations and tardiness. Z2 was due out last September, now they're saying June.

Both Gigi and his manager ditching him seems to point to his drug addiction ballooning out of control. Sarah Stennett doesn't want another Lil Peep on her hands.

by Anonymousreply 511April 17, 2018 5:45 AM

R511 - interesting reading the comments on that article. Zayn fans making excuses and claiming SHE was the problem, not him. So it'll interesting to see if he suddenly starts doing things, or if he'll just continue the status quo.

Maybe the music life just isn't for him - he has a great voice but was so static and uninteresting on stage in 1D. No charisma, just relied on his looks to get him through - clearly praise for his face went to his head. But another problem for Zayn is that while he has a very pleasing and beautiful face, there is just nothing to the rest of him - he's a stick figure in awful, "fashionable" clothes that do nothing for him. His body is scrawny and awkward like a teenager's, not helped by his obvious addiction issues.

Maybe he should retire to a farm in the middle of nowhere and work on making himself happy and getting rid of his demons.

by Anonymousreply 512April 17, 2018 7:20 AM

Vain Zayn adores being in high profile photoshoots and has appeared in all the Style magazines, including Paper, Vogue and Elle. Harry has turned down these same magazines because he wants the focus to be more on this music.

Zayn doesn't look that comfortable posing and isn't helped by the fact that he wears shoes two sizes too big. He always looks small and skinny, the sample sizes hanging off his narrow shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 513April 17, 2018 10:59 PM

R512, there are lots of imbeciles under that article who think the boys' managements are out to 'sabotage' them. Sarah Stennett will only have terminated her lucrative relationship with Zayn as a very last resort. He must have become uncontrollable. After Gigi left he probably plunged into hitherto unimagined quantities of narcotics.

by Anonymousreply 514April 17, 2018 11:01 PM

Why do you call them boys? They’re adults

by Anonymousreply 515April 17, 2018 11:04 PM

[QUOTE]Harry has turned down these same magazines because he wants the focus to be more on this music

You do know he's done a photoshoot for an ad campaign for Gucci, right?

by Anonymousreply 516April 17, 2018 11:46 PM

He's the face of Gucci for Autumn 2018 but that's more high end than those style magazines.

Niall has just got a deal to advertise Guinness, which will fit with his Irish brand.

by Anonymousreply 517April 19, 2018 11:02 AM

Doing an ad campaign is hardly focussing on music though, is it? As for more high end than style magazines - where exactly do you think those Gucci ads are going to be printed?

by Anonymousreply 518April 19, 2018 12:50 PM

Most of them are going on Gucci's IG account.

R518, Harry isn't a clothes horse like vain Zayn. He's done TWO magazine shoots since he went solo, one in 2016 and one in 2017. Zayn has done at least a dozen despite none of the designer gear fitting his narrow shouldered frame.

by Anonymousreply 519April 19, 2018 10:41 PM

[QUOTE]Most of them are going on Gucci's IG account.

Oh well, yes, that's so much more prestigious than the front cover of Vogue, isn't it?

[QUOTE]Harry isn't a clothes horse like vain Zayn

You must be joking? Harry will wear literally anything his stylist tells him to. One of his suits looked like it was made from a bistro tablecloth.

Also, why do you keep bringing up Zayn in response to my posts? I don't care about Zayn. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy when you attack someone else, despite Harry doing the same thing. That said, I do now have a creepy suspicion you're trolling, because surely someone can't be that hypocritical. In which case, bravo, you got me.

by Anonymousreply 520April 19, 2018 11:32 PM

I meant creeping, not creepy suspicion.

To make up for that mistake - I present Liam going "sneaker" shopping. They're trainers you fool, you're a white guy from Wolverhampton for fuck's sake. Does he really have no friends willing to tell him how stupid he looks? And sounds. And acts. And is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521April 19, 2018 11:35 PM

Liam is ridiculous. His latest single has the rapper shouting 'big up to my G, Liam Payne'. Wigger is the best word to describe him, sadly.

Harry Styles is not in thrall to the tiny queeny Harry Lambert. He knows exactly what he wants to wear and tells Lambert to make it happen. He describes and draws pictures and Lambert does the sourcing. There's no way Lambert bosses Harry lmao.

by Anonymousreply 522April 19, 2018 11:40 PM

[QUOTE]He knows exactly what he wants to wear and tells Lambert to make it happen. He describes and draws pictures and Lambert does the sourcing.

Citation needed.

by Anonymousreply 523April 19, 2018 11:42 PM

Niall can rock the rainbow flag too… Eat your heart out, Harry!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524April 20, 2018 1:30 AM

Liam is cringe. He is incredibly embarrassing and if it weren't for his history in 1D he'd be laughed off the music stage.

Louis is chav through and through and acts and dresses like it. At least he doesn't pretend to be something he's not, unlike Liam.

Niall is plain as hell, knows it, and dresses appropriately. Good on him.

Harry is beautiful, can wear anything HE (not Harry Lambert, lol) likes, and does.

by Anonymousreply 525April 20, 2018 1:59 AM

Simple chic clothes look so good on him. Love that body, fuck the haters. Niall's lovely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526April 20, 2018 3:25 AM

^^ Niall is lovely, yes!

by Anonymousreply 527April 20, 2018 3:37 AM

Harry's on the cover of Australia GQ, May 2018 edition. Not out yet. Coincides with his Australia tour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528April 20, 2018 4:08 AM

R528, Harry has just released new pics from his 2017 photoshoot with Stella McCartney for that GQ article. He really doesn't go all out for the posing thing.

All over Twitter, people are speculating about whether junkie Zayn will live long enough to be a member of the 27 Club.

by Anonymousreply 529April 20, 2018 8:18 AM

It's a good photoshoot though R529, so I don't really blame the guy, even if new pics would be nice. He does good in front of a camera, it really does love him.

I'm morbidly curious as to how this new album of Zayn's is gonna be. I wasn't too fussed with the first one, but that's probably because his type of music is just not my cup of tour. If he fails to tour this one, is that the (metaphorical or literal........) nail in the coffin? I know that artists aren't obligated to tour, but in terms of sales, exposure and keeping your record company happy it can work wonders. If he wants to be sulky and not tour again, I wonder what his record company would think, and how long they can put up with that sort of attitude when it comes to their bottom line?

by Anonymousreply 530April 20, 2018 8:49 AM

Someone's posted the article from GQ on Twitter. It's a load of wank - not an interview, just a rehash of tired shit on one and a half pages. The only redeeming quality of it is the author mentioning how Ben Winston and his wife bumped into a naked, blonde and famous popstar making toast in their kitchen when Harry lived with them. It's great because there's a vocal section of the more insane Harry fans that hate Ben with a passion (I don't know what he's done. I think he's fucking hot) and they are foaming at the mouth. I think they think they are defending Harry's honor... I'm not sure Harry needs it.

by Anonymousreply 531April 20, 2018 9:05 AM

[QUOTE]He really doesn't go all out for the posing thing

His Another Man shoot would beg to differ. And let's see what this Gucci campaign brings, shall we?

[QUOTE]Harry is beautiful, can wear anything HE (not Harry Lambert, lol) likes, and does.

Still waiting for you to back up that claim that Harry sketches out what he wears.

Apparently in the video for his new song Zayn plays an action hero type. Should be worth a laugh and a half.

by Anonymousreply 532April 20, 2018 11:56 AM

[QUOTE]I don't know what he's done

It's partly the straight stories - though that one with the toast does sound odd, as he's previously told another version where he and his wife were in bed and he was bringing a girl back to theirs. But now it's a naked celeb in the kitchen? Hm.

But also he directed a bunch of 1D videos, and they were all pretty shit. So they think he's part of the Cowell/Modest plot to market 1D towards kids and not towards a mature mainstream audience. Because those fools think that 1D could've been a great hit with adults if only for the marketing.

by Anonymousreply 533April 20, 2018 11:59 AM

The deranged Larries hate Ben Winston for 'closeting Harry' by spreading 'disgusting' het stories about Harry and girls. These crazy guys think Harry has lived with chavtastic Louis since 2011.

Meanwhile ugly Louis is trying to shrug off his cute camp image by using the word 'fucking' as often as possible on Twitter. He tried to be badass today by tweeting his intention to smoke weed on 420 day.

Cannabis is still illegal in the UK. Let's hope he's arrested.

by Anonymousreply 534April 20, 2018 12:29 PM

R532 - I'm not R522, you dolt.

R533 - wouldn't be surprised if there were a few different girls - apparently he lived there for quite a while? As for the music videos - Midnight Memories was a bit shit but I thought the others he did were quite good. I might have bad taste in music videos though....

R534 Larries are a bunch of twits... there's no way Harry has lived with Louis that long. I know they briefly shared a flat, but it's pretty obvious they parted ways. Are they trying to back up their deluded head canons or something???

Had to laugh when I saw Louis' 420 tweet. A lot of his followers had no idea what he was talking about haha!!

by Anonymousreply 535April 20, 2018 1:07 PM

Very few people in the UK know about 420 day; Louis only knows because he lives in LA sometimes. A lot more know now though after that tweet went out to 30m people.

Zayn's career is on a downward slope now. His latest single entered the UK charts at just number 20. Two years ago he was straight in at number 1 with Pillowtalk. It will chart much lower again in the US.

by Anonymousreply 536April 20, 2018 11:41 PM

By Adam White 19 April 2018 • 2:06pm

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is currently responsible for the film world’s littlest fan protest. Missing from the needlessly busy poster for May’s superpowered smackdown Avengers: Infinity War is Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye, forever the long-running franchise’s least-beloved hero, and its own personal Louis Tomlinson.

He's there, but not really there; a mirage of an alleged human, one left perpetually swaying on the sidelines and overshadowed by far more charismatic faces.

by Anonymousreply 537April 21, 2018 12:46 AM

Oh god had to laugh at that one R537, harsh but true... Poor Louis!!

I don't feel as bad for Zayn. If you are too lazy to promote properly or tour, relying instead on your face and your previous membership of 1D, you deserve to flop. Will be interesting to see if the single picks up momentum.

by Anonymousreply 538April 21, 2018 3:53 AM

Anyone know if Z's single even charted on Billboard? I couldn't find it.

by Anonymousreply 539April 24, 2018 12:29 AM

[QUOTE]Peaked at #73 on 4.28.2018

And apparently he's shaved and tattooed his head. He looked awful with a shaved head before, so seems he just wants to ruin himself as much as possible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540April 24, 2018 12:34 AM

Some stats were announced today and Harry's album was the 9th best seller world wide of 2017!

He's doing so much better than all the others.

by Anonymousreply 541April 24, 2018 11:53 PM

Haha, remember before the release and all his fans were predicting he was about to become the new global rockstar and he was going to transform music and all that shit. And now they're reduced to "he's doing better than all the others". Yeah, no shit, that was always going to be the case.

It must burn that he got completely ignored when the Rolling Stones were picking top acts to work as their openers for their forthcoming tour. His entire solo career so far has basically been an audition for such a role.

by Anonymousreply 542April 24, 2018 11:58 PM

R541, Harry's album came out in the early part of the year. Niall's album came out toward the end of the year and he still managed to beat Harry in Billboard's overall rankings for 2017.

by Anonymousreply 543April 25, 2018 2:11 AM

'It must burn that he got completely ignored when the Rolling Stones were picking top acts to work as their openers for their forthcoming tour. His entire solo career so far has basically been an audition for such a role'

Hmm, no, considering he's touring all through until July with no dates free to be on their tour. Mick Jagger has said that he considers Styles his successor.

by Anonymousreply 544April 26, 2018 12:53 AM

[QUOTE]Mick Jagger has said that he considers Styles his successor

Oh I must have missed that, could you link me to the interview where he said that?

by Anonymousreply 545April 26, 2018 12:58 AM

I wish the pathetic Niall stan on this thread would fuck off. Every day they come hoping to praise their squat, stumpy fave. The guy is scruffy and disgusting with a nasal, whiny voice and zero stage presence. He's playing to 5k whereas Harry plays to 15k plus.

by Anonymousreply 546April 26, 2018 1:24 AM

Here's Precious Niall clean shaven. Either way, with the scruff or without, he is a tender little morsel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547April 26, 2018 3:05 AM

Fat Niall covered in sweat last night on stage. He looks ill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548April 27, 2018 12:39 AM

R548 - yikes. That's just nasty.

by Anonymousreply 549April 27, 2018 6:12 AM

Instead of posting links to your Tumblr, could you post a link to where Jagger says he considers Styles his successor?

by Anonymousreply 550April 27, 2018 12:43 PM

R548, actually, Niall is a real looker… we're talking "hubba hubba" -- big time!

by Anonymousreply 551April 28, 2018 3:20 AM

R551 - bless you for thinking that, Niall does need a champion in his corner.

R550 - whoever it was might have pulled that out of their ass because I can't find a reference to it either, but speaking of Mick Jagger - Pamela Des Barres wants Harry to play Mick in the biopic that's being made based on her memoirs. Be interesting to see if anything comes of it, I think Harry would make a great Mick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552April 28, 2018 4:29 AM

R552, Niall is constantly referred to in the press as "the Irish hunk"… there's a common understanding that he's a total hottie… Go Niall!!!

by Anonymousreply 553April 28, 2018 4:09 PM

Fat Niall with an ass like a blue whale tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554April 29, 2018 2:24 AM

Harry is in shape but Mick has skinny pipe cleaner legs so Harry will need to lose weight to play him. He'll also need to get lip fillers to look realistic. He has full lips but they're not Jagger full. The men are the same height, similar green eyes and facial bone structure.

by Anonymousreply 555April 29, 2018 2:26 AM

Zayn was caught in an entirely unstaged and totally not set up in advance make out thing with that ex of his. He looks dreadful with the shaved head and tacky head tattoo. And seems he's been taking fashion advice from Louis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556April 30, 2018 4:37 PM

God he looks beyond awful and like he needs help asap. She doesn't look into it at all.

Desperate PR stunt to drum up interest in his new album????

by Anonymousreply 557April 30, 2018 11:43 PM

He really has to force that kiss on her, go up from underneath and all. He has some kind of bubon on the back of his head and his tats make him look like a hood rat. He definitely called the paps as they were just out on the street and yet the DM gets sent beautiful high quality pics.

by Anonymousreply 558May 1, 2018 1:39 AM

Oh, how the "mighty" have fallen.

From the dizzy heights of 1D's success to destroying your body and career and needing pap set ups for publicity.

Are Niall and Harry the only members of 1D getting attention for their musical ability???? Zayn is a walking crisis center, Liam has Cheryl and his cringeworthy getup, Louis has.... well, I'm not sure what Louis has, but it's not good.

by Anonymousreply 559May 1, 2018 7:56 AM

Oh dear, I searched the new Billboard 100 for signs of Zayn's latest single Let Me and it hasn't charted at all ! This is the end for him.

by Anonymousreply 560May 1, 2018 11:53 PM

Niall is really hoeing himself out. He's charging stans $600 to meet him and have a hug. HOE! Harry doesn't stoop to that level.

by Anonymousreply 561May 3, 2018 1:12 AM

When it comes to huggability, Niall enjoys a LOFTY PERCH way above the other members of 1D. $600 for a Niall hug sounds like a great deal, actually.

by Anonymousreply 562May 3, 2018 2:33 AM

Trust the obsessed Niall stan on this thread to think a hug from sweaty fat Niall is worth $600. I'm glad Harry doesn't prostitute himself out like Niall does. He only sees unwell children from Make A Wish type charities as his M & Gs.

by Anonymousreply 563May 3, 2018 3:37 AM

$600??? You either have to be greedy or desperate to charge that for a damn M&G. Talk about exploitation, because you know that there will always be fans who will go without food for a ticket. I know, not the artist's fault if they do that, but it's morally bankrupt.

by Anonymousreply 564May 3, 2018 6:36 AM

Hug from Niall = priceless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565May 4, 2018 2:54 AM

So Louis Fuglinson has ditched his management and Larries the internet over are hoping this means he's about to come out as a huge queen who's engaged to Harry Styles.

by Anonymousreply 566May 4, 2018 3:05 AM

I do so love it when those fools rev themselves up for the inevitable disappointment.

And did he ditch management? Or did his management team decide they couldn't be bothered dealing with his hissy fits on Twitter, along with the lingering smell of Greggs, BO and cigarettes that he left after visiting the office?

by Anonymousreply 567May 4, 2018 3:09 AM

Oh lordy, R566. Time and time again they convince themselves the boys are gearing up for a big "coming out" together. Time and time again nothing happens... when will they learn???

And bloody good that Louis has ditched his management. To say they were beyond useless was an understatement. Louis isn't as musically talented as Harry or Niall and needs a team like Liam's that will book him everywhere and for everything to get him out there.

by Anonymousreply 568May 4, 2018 7:20 AM

[QUOTE]Louis isn't musically talented

FTFY

by Anonymousreply 569May 4, 2018 4:04 PM

Louis is quite lazy though and I really don't think he's up for Liam levels of promo. He said he left because he wanted 'international success', which is never going to happen. His last single didn't even chart on the Hot 100 and only reached 39 on the UK chart, where he's most popular. His voice is thin and creaky and he has poor breath control thanks to his 40 a day habit.

by Anonymousreply 570May 5, 2018 12:55 AM

So many Larries who had abandoned their blogs have suddenly reactivated, all hoping to witness Tomlinfug's coming out.. Incredible how many people still believe that chav is gay.

by Anonymousreply 571May 5, 2018 10:52 PM

God how exhausting. Have these fans nothing better to do? I don't mind a bit of fanfic myself but thinking it's reality is a bit much.

by Anonymousreply 572May 6, 2018 6:17 AM

Well, it's only a matter of time till they reveal Louis' son isn't his. (They've been using a doll and also a baby actor to play Freddie.)

Meanwhile, here's Niall looking gorgeous AND amazing, as always… what else is new...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573May 6, 2018 11:24 PM

R573 - enough with the Larry trolling. You are neither funny nor witty.

by Anonymousreply 574May 7, 2018 8:16 AM

Is that a genuine demented Larrie on the thread? The same freak who thinks pasty, pudgy Niall is beautiful believes chavtastic Louis is faking a kid??!

Just shows that Niall stans are nuts.9

by Anonymousreply 575May 7, 2018 9:29 AM

Niall boasting about eating chocolate again today.

by Anonymousreply 576May 8, 2018 5:06 AM

R576, lots of people who are trim like Niall enjoy chocolate… and your point is?

by Anonymousreply 577May 8, 2018 11:36 PM

Yeah bit of a stretch there R576.

The pics of Niall in GQ though... the difference between his pics and Harry's GQ pics are extreme. Niall is kinda cute but so average. Harry is stunning.

by Anonymousreply 578May 9, 2018 5:32 AM

Bit of a day for Harry Styles.

He's now been added as an executive producer to the green-lit Ben Winston project that CBS has ordered. News that Ben was producing a sitcom loosely based on the time Harry lived in his attic has been around for a while, but this is the first time we've heard that Harry is co-EP.

Larries are melting. They hate Ben with a passion and are utterly convinced that Ben is lying about Harry living in his attic (when Harry has talked about it and so have other people......) and utterly convinced that this is all a dastardly plot to confirm Harry as a raging womanizer. The tantrums are spectacular, if anyone wants to entertain themselves for a while (until the stupidity breaks your brain). Larries are still convinced that Louis and Harry are happily married and have always lived together. Some of these morons are reproducing adults..... Sometimes, I fear for this planet.

Larries want THEIR version of Harry, and not anything else. The minute reality pokes its ugly head, they lose it and start accusing people of all sorts of things. It's fucking sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579May 10, 2018 8:19 AM

Harry has also been confirmed, again, as the richest member of 1D.

He made 10 million pounds in the last year to reach 50 million, and be the third richest UK musician under 30 behind Adele and Ed Sheeran.

Niall made 6 million pounds to reach 46 million, Louis and Liam made 2 million each to reach 42 million, and poor old Zayn made nothing (or wasted it on drugs) to remain on 35 million pounds. I'd feel sorry for him, but he still has 35 million pounds more than me....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580May 10, 2018 8:31 AM

Lmao R580, I just saw that. Zayn fans insist he's the most successful because of his streaming figures when the guy is making zero profit for his label and will probably be dropped soon.

Harry is raging ahead. He'll make even more this year, he's getting 750k box office each for about 60 dates.

by Anonymousreply 581May 10, 2018 8:51 AM

[QUOTE]Larries want THEIR version of Harry, and not anything else

This is the weirdest things about fandoms to me - the way they create a fake version of their favourite. You'd think they'd rather support someone who actually comes close to matching their desires for their favourite, rather than support someone who's the total opposite in many key areas.

And if there are any Larries around - this is why gay people can't stand you. Because you make up gay people to support, rather than just support actual gay artists.

by Anonymousreply 582May 10, 2018 12:04 PM

I can see why Larries projected pure gayness on.flamboyant, rainbow bedecked Harry Styles, but Louis Tomlinson is just a rich homophobic chav.

by Anonymousreply 583May 10, 2018 9:56 PM

Homophobic is a new one - has something happened lately that suggests homophobia?

by Anonymousreply 584May 10, 2018 11:26 PM

The way he swore at that Independent journo on twitter for writing about his supporting Tim Cook by wearing a rainbow apple T shirt. He acted so insulted when it's not an insult and there are more gracious ways of reacting.

by Anonymousreply 585May 11, 2018 12:21 AM

Perhaps for a regular celebrity, but given the shit Larries were pulling around the time I'd give him a pass on that one. Plus it was a stupid article.

by Anonymousreply 586May 11, 2018 1:16 AM

R585, Hilarious that you think that was actually Louis writing on his Twitter account. Clearly, you don't understand how Simon Cowell's machine operates.

by Anonymousreply 587May 11, 2018 2:31 AM

Oh god, the tin hatted Larries have arrived. They know alllll about 1D's totes evil management who forcibly closeted Louis and Harry and their precious, undying love, and found Eleanor to use as a beard, and Freddie's a fake baby, and Louis never wrote that horrid tweet, and gosh aren't Louis and Harry so in love and I bet Louis is following Harry around on tour.... fuck me, being a Larrie must be fucking exhausting.

Imagine knowing everything about the boys and their families and their lives and being the 'smart' ones that interpret all the 'signs' the boys leave that let their all-knowing, dedicated army in on their incredibly romantic lives :O

by Anonymousreply 588May 11, 2018 8:07 AM

R587 is one of those ignorant people who think celebs worth 50m get ordered around by their PR reps. They actually think a PR rep could go on a client's account and sent out a tweet with the word 'fucking' in it to a journalist and 20m followers. They don't realise that PR firms have been sacked for much, much less than that.

In the mind of the crazed Larrie, the Management and PR are all powerful.

by Anonymousreply 589May 12, 2018 1:09 AM

Exactly, R589. For the Larrie, for whom reality is merely a thing to be played with and manipulated to suit their needs, the all-powerful and controlling "Management" is the mechanism they use to twist situations that don't suit their Larrie mindset into something that fits with their headcanon.

Harry is out with a girl? Clearly, "Management" set it up to remind us all that Harry is a raging heterosexual and can't possibly be in a relationship with his soulmate, Louis.

Louis throws a tantrum on Twitter and says something that sounds rather homophobic? Clearly, "Management" did all that because they can't have Louis being seen to be gay.

Poor Harry and poor Louis - trapped behind an evil corporation that controls their every move.

When 1D broke up, the Larries convinced themselves that it was a sign and the boys would come out asap. Never fucking happened, because they aren't together. We're still waiting.

These people aren't real fans. They are obsessed with an idea, something that gives them pleasure to think about and fantasize about, and it's literally painful when real-life situations poke a hole in their well thought out fantasy. In order to make themselves feel better, they find scapegoats, something external that has created this situation out of the control of the boys, something that means these "fans" can't hold the boys accountable for, and they can rage at this external factor instead, keeping their fantasy intact. Endless excuses and rationalizations.

They all reinforce each other, pat each other on the back when they declare this that and the other, when they praise the boys for their "beautiful" and "incredible"relationship (against all the odds!!1!!1!), and all this fakery does is make the fantasy stronger in their heads.

So often do their predictions fail ("the boys are coming out! I can feel it!") that they now focus on the most minute and inexplicable details of the boys' lives to prove Larry. Anything, *anything*, to add to their insane world to prop up their failing and dying ship. Other people in the boys' lives are discretely "proving" Larry (that person used blue and green? LARRY IS REAL!1!!) on behalf of the boys, who can't declare it publicly but want to show these wonderful Larries that they are so special and so smart for seeing past everything and knowing the "truth" and supporting the boys.

They are so vocal, so hateful at anyone and anything that doesn't believe in the great ship Larry, that they will even tear down the boys for not cooperating with their fantasy. Harry is an EP with the "horrible" Ben Winston now on the show they were so disgusted at? Harry gets torn to shreds on Twitter. These people call themselves "fans" but are so far from being fans that they are on another planet. They cannot see what they are doing and what they look like to "outsiders".

Larry Stylinson is no longer a cute little ship that was funny and sweet but everyone knew wasn't real. It's morphed into something incredibly ugly, perverse, and hateful. I feel so sorry for both Louis and Harry and their families and loved ones, because they have to put up with this immature, borderline stalker behavior day in and day out.

by Anonymousreply 590May 12, 2018 3:18 AM

Sorry, R590 was me. I wrote a huge post in agreement with R589 and for some fucking reason, it didn't post properly, Fuck you, DL. And Larries, fuck you too.

by Anonymousreply 591May 12, 2018 3:22 AM

OH FFS IT POSTED.

Whatever. It was showing as blank for me before.

by Anonymousreply 592May 12, 2018 7:58 AM

Great analysis, R590.

Some of these Larries actually study PR in the expectation of being able to boss about big celebs and go to town on their accounts. A lot of them believe 'interns' are allowed to tweet in Louis' name and make him seem homophobic. They have zero ideas of how things in the real world work out or how careful PR actually were with these billion dollar One Direction accounts.

Found this picture of Louis from yesterday. A female celeb would never have let her face disintegrate like this. He needs eyelid surgery badly, his eyes are invisible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593May 13, 2018 1:55 AM

Louis' father is in the Sun today, he's got liver cancer aged 49 and may not survive. Louis now has three close relatives who've died of cancer or are about to: mother, grandmother, father. Yet he still smokes 40 a day and even does it in photoshoots. He looks horrific too.

by Anonymousreply 594May 14, 2018 11:57 PM

Harry is a superstar.

by Anonymousreply 595May 15, 2018 12:03 AM

Niall is fat and uglyl

by Anonymousreply 596May 15, 2018 12:08 AM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597May 15, 2018 12:08 AM

See R587 for new thread

by Anonymousreply 598May 15, 2018 12:08 AM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599May 15, 2018 12:09 AM

New thread for Part 4

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600May 15, 2018 12:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!