Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Convict Turned Model Jeremy Meeks Dating Heiress Chloe Green

Jackpot!! Yes, he is deplorable, but all he needs to do now is get this dummy (unless the cock is that good, she truly is dumb) pregnant and he can coast for the rest of his life. We're talking billions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134February 9, 2019 7:25 PM

Her crook of a dad must be having a heart attack. This convict guy is ugly and thuggish looking. I'm sure he's in love with her. Her wallet

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2017 5:21 AM

10 hard inches!

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2017 7:03 AM

She is not ugly but she definitely has stumpy legs. She is not that old but I'm surprised she's foolish enough to get played like that.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2017 7:26 AM

OMG, how can anyone be this deaf dumb and blind? What a fool.

Doesn't she know she can rent cage meat for $50 an hour?

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2017 9:32 AM

According to Beard Club Twitter, they're gay and bearding (of course), and here he is with a (fake?) hard-on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2017 9:34 AM

She looks a lot better since she lost weight. She used to date Mark Anthony (jennifer lopez's ex). She evidently likes very sloppy seconds

She and her family are complete and utter trash. She deserves to be with this guy who is just using her. You know she's paying for everything. All his money goes to his bunch of kids and his wife. Chloe is such a loser. All that money and this is the best she can buy

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2017 9:55 AM

Dude did his time and now has a job screwing this hoe. For all of her money, she is a basic bitch. It has to pay him better and have less of a disease risk than a Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2017 10:40 AM

Do other people out there think that Jeremy has never looked as good as he did in his "hot felon" photo? Apart from that, if he has any brains at at he should knock her up and have a connection to the Green family billions for the rest of his life.

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2017 11:02 AM

He was only attractive in that mugshot photo. His hairline is dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2017 11:08 AM

Agree, R8. He's not attractive at all when he smiles.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2017 11:12 AM

Philip Greene does not approve & if the daughter hooks up with the felon, Philip will cut her off & disown her, at least financially. Even if she gets pregnant.

Felons present wife is now filing for divorce, so she'll be sucking up said felons $$ in alimony & child support. They're CA residents, so 50/50 community property division. That will include his modeling earnings.

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2017 1:49 PM

Chloe Green looks like the typical white ethnic from Long Island. She has that Jewish and Italian Princess look down pat. She needs a serious makeover. Where is Mr Blackwell's ghost when you need him most?

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2017 2:00 PM

There was a BI on AGC.com that said Meeks was positive.

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2017 2:01 PM

I was just about to post that, R13, the original spurce is Entertainment Lawyer so I don't know how credible it is:

[quote]This foreign born C list celebrity who is richer than rich and loves D list reality stars more than anything better have used protection because her latest conquest is HIV+.

by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2017 2:03 PM

R12 The Greens ARE Jewish. But thanks for your bigoted statement, all the same.

by Anonymousreply 15July 23, 2017 2:06 PM

R14, is their word unreliable?

by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2017 3:31 PM

He is looking AIDSy. Before i saw R13's comment, i was going to say the problem is not his hairline, it's his anorexia look. His trachea's cartilage is even visible in photos now. Clearly facial wasting.

Which would make leaving his family more understandable, but does explain Ms. Greene, unless she is also HIV+?

by Anonymousreply 17July 23, 2017 3:39 PM

Is it real billions or trump billions?

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2017 5:02 PM

Who the hell gives him modeling contracts - Modern Maturity?

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2017 5:08 PM

"We're talking billions."

Blessed are the Meeks. This Meek shall inherit the earth.

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2017 5:08 PM

Showing him around the Green home must be like that scene in Trading Places: "This is my vase, Billy Ray's vase?" etc

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2017 5:16 PM

R15. Take your race bait crap off Data Lounge. jeeeez. are you sure you are not jewish and black, ? then you can bring BLM crap on to this site along with your jewish crap

by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2017 5:19 PM

R22 Read r12, then r15. Maybe it'll make sense, even to a domb cunthole like you.

by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2017 5:37 PM

new at data lounge. what is a "domb cunthole?"

by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2017 5:39 PM

explanation. "domb cunthole" is how dumb black , jewish people communicate

by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2017 5:42 PM

He's not only a felon but he's also a scumbag. This is the way he repays his wife who stood by him while he was in prison? By humiliating and embarrassing her and the kids in public? He gets my vote for "The Douche Bag Of The Year" Award. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a summer romance and he soon grovels back with his tail between his legs to beg forgiveness. Honey, count your blessings that the jerk is out of your life. You made beautiful babies together so your loyalty wasn't a total loss.

BTW, I think his wife is much more attractive than the new gf but then she's not rich.

by Anonymousreply 26July 23, 2017 5:46 PM

This is a spicier version of Tori Spelling and Dean.

by Anonymousreply 27July 23, 2017 5:49 PM

If he had screw you, buh bye, to a black/ biracial wife, everyone would be high-fiving him for trading up because "black women are worthless." Now that it's a white woman that got played, she gets nothing but sympathy. Mind you, she willingly chose to marry and breed with a low-life. And I won't even get started on that grifter mother of his and her outstanding parenting skills. Those grandkids don't stand a chance.

by Anonymousreply 28July 23, 2017 7:32 PM

^If he had said

by Anonymousreply 29July 23, 2017 7:33 PM

The wife is stone cold white trash looking. You're crazy.

by Anonymousreply 30July 23, 2017 7:43 PM

I can't believe Chloe Green hasn't gotten extensive plastic surgery to fix that mug.

by Anonymousreply 31July 23, 2017 7:50 PM

Gurl you're funny R18. Is it real Billions or Trump Billions, LOL!!! I love it.

by Anonymousreply 32July 23, 2017 7:51 PM

R15 WTF are you preening on about? She has a tacky style that is remiscient of white ethnics from Long Island. She has exceedingly bad taste.She is also stupidly fucking someone who is supposed ly HIV POZ. There are other black guys out there who are hot and hung and not HIV POZ former jailbirds. No wonder why her dad wants to disinherit her.

by Anonymousreply 33July 23, 2017 8:00 PM

Where is the proof he is HIV POZ. says he was a gang member. i never found him attractive. he is very street looking. I personally would never be seen with tattoo garbarge like that. hopefully he has a big cock in which case any data lounger would of course give him a pass and of course he is Gay cause according to datalounge every man is gay he just does not know it

by Anonymousreply 34July 23, 2017 8:07 PM

R33 he is not black he's biracial. Don't link him to black men. He's definitely not full blooded black.

by Anonymousreply 35July 23, 2017 8:23 PM

R35 Please stop. Then Obama wasn't black? Obama certainly looks black to me. One can be bi-racial and identify as black. On other words,if Jeremy Meeks walked into a place he wouldn't be considered black? Of course he would be.

by Anonymousreply 36July 23, 2017 11:32 PM

Of course he is black. Even if he was born Biracial he is all black, Is prison record is proof

by Anonymousreply 37July 23, 2017 11:37 PM

Idiot at R35 doesn't't realize that practically no AA's are "all" black.

by Anonymousreply 38July 23, 2017 11:55 PM

Shuffle on back to LSA, R28. No one is interested in your angry black woman scorned shit here at DL.

by Anonymousreply 39July 23, 2017 11:57 PM

IF they have that black kinky hair and go by the names jerome . lewanda or deshawna . then they are black

by Anonymousreply 40July 24, 2017 4:02 PM

You have apparently not spent time in Utah, R40, where everyone is a "la" or "de". LaDonna, LaWanda, Lachristal, etx. And Jerome is also a very popular name. True they're all fair-skinned and blue-eyed, but then again, so is Meek.

by Anonymousreply 41July 24, 2017 4:32 PM

I think he's hot. Sorry. Don't care for the ink, but he's gorgeous and clothes look good on him. Would not doubt that this is all a stunt because she's a dog.

by Anonymousreply 42July 24, 2017 4:45 PM

R41. PLEASE. fake news. I grew up in Idaho. we have NO mixed race or black people there and Utah is next door. so your story is very suspect. We have no lewanda, no deshawna, no jeromes

by Anonymousreply 43July 24, 2017 4:56 PM

R43, those types of names are indeed popular with mormons, so NOT FAKE NEWS. Ashton Kutcher's family is catholic, but they live in a section of Iowa that has a lot of Mormons. His sister is named Tausha.

by Anonymousreply 44July 24, 2017 6:40 PM

Ashton Kutcher is white trash . he was arrested for robbery has a twin who is deformed. he just won the lottery. his destiny was to be something else completely but that mug got him stardom and what he did once he got to hollywood. do the deal.

by Anonymousreply 45July 24, 2017 7:24 PM

Jeremy Meeks is never going to happen as a model. He would have already been snatched up the day of his release. He's a huge liability risk and will most likely end up in another mugshot.

Whatever his true association is to this heiress, it's probably nothing more than a PR stunt or he's being set up by bored rich people. He's way out of his league. They're just baiting him to commit another felony. He will not be on any billboards on Sunset unless it's a Wanted PSA.

by Anonymousreply 46July 25, 2017 1:08 AM

This is what she sees in him. Any questions?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 25, 2017 2:28 AM

[quote]He's a huge liability risk and will most likely end up in another mugshot.

Bingo!

by Anonymousreply 48July 25, 2017 2:35 AM

Now That is a high yellow mulatto with a big dick. Someone show Ashamed in Kansas city so he'll know what that looks like.

by Anonymousreply 49July 25, 2017 2:47 AM

Tell me about her father; why is he hated?

What's the family's story.

by Anonymousreply 50July 25, 2017 6:59 AM

The father Sir Philip or Sir Shifty as the Daily Mail dubbed him bought a venerable and cosy department store run it into the ground and sold it on to a shyster investment group for $1.30 , ruining the long time worker's pension's in the process, he has a very low reputation only compounded by his setting up his leathery wife in Monaco as a tax avoidance scheme Trump would envy. The daughter has the misfortune to resemble him physically and has been known to throw her considerable weight around at trashy club venues in the "Do you know who I am?!" mode....A charming family that has found the perfect new addition in Mr Meeks.

by Anonymousreply 51August 8, 2017 11:14 AM

The mini frau is a bore but let's see some links to pics of mr hot felon looking scrawny & ugly

by Anonymousreply 52August 8, 2017 11:25 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 8, 2017 11:34 AM

His body is good, but it's not model material. He doesn't have the broad, square shoulders and narrow waist of a top-tier legit male model. Plus he's only 6 feet tall, which is short by model standards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 8, 2017 12:52 PM

Legit male model

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 8, 2017 12:52 PM

Yeh but that face tho....I'll take him, gladly.

by Anonymousreply 56August 8, 2017 5:31 PM

I dont see a happy ending here..... this girl could have found a dirty street looking guy very easily but she chose him because of his soon to be over fame. she had no fame. so once his fame expires (soon) and his "modeling" career. it will be a very harsh

by Anonymousreply 57August 8, 2017 5:41 PM

She is just barely average. Short stumpy legs, generally chubby. Her aset is Daddys money.

I think he DOES look positive. Facial wasting, dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 58August 8, 2017 6:13 PM

Any theories on how he became poz? He doesn't seem like the prison bitch type. He's pretty but not small or effete.

by Anonymousreply 59August 8, 2017 6:14 PM

[quote] He's not only a felon but he's also a scumbag. This is the way he repays his wife who stood by him while he was in prison? By humiliating and embarrassing her and the kids in public?

Datalounge attracts the pettiest bourgeois of women.

by Anonymousreply 60August 8, 2017 6:16 PM

WTF? R60, you know these people? Who are these petty little climbers you speak of? Women on the DL? I'm aghast!

by Anonymousreply 61August 8, 2017 6:22 PM

I really do not get his appeal to people. beautiful eyes but each time i read a story about him i have to go shower. he just looks dirty dirty dirty. and skinny. yes he does not look healthy. brings back memories of when i might dip and dabble with rough trade. but never ever bring them home. caution . let alone be seen in public with them

by Anonymousreply 62August 8, 2017 7:15 PM

Why does everyone go so nuts about light eyes? I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 63August 8, 2017 8:04 PM

R63. its just the most popular. if you look at what draws the most attention in the world its blonde blue eyes in women and i personally think the most attractive people in the world are argentinians with dark skin and light eyes

by Anonymousreply 64August 8, 2017 8:09 PM

Just do not get the appeal. Dude looks like a Siberian husky, which is not particularly hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 8, 2017 8:26 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 8, 2017 8:29 PM

Nothing queeny about him. His face is exotic and very handsome. We ain't all old white men here ya know. You DL bigots are the queens. I shrink when I think about how y'all look.

by Anonymousreply 67August 8, 2017 8:37 PM

OK, when the talk moves from his eye color to his lips, we're not allowed to have a negative opinion anymore!

by Anonymousreply 68August 8, 2017 8:38 PM

I suppose they are both trashy, different kinds of trash that may be intrigued by one another.

Ok, I'll say it. She has a cute face, beautiful eyes and ok figure. I think a lot of guys would be attracted to her, even if she wasn't rolling in money.

He is absolutely gorgeous. Exceptional face and body (except for the skinny legs and trashy tats).

I wonder what they talk about?

by Anonymousreply 69August 8, 2017 8:40 PM

[quote]I really do not get his appeal to people.

It's the whole 'cagemeat' thing, I guess. *shrug*

by Anonymousreply 70August 8, 2017 8:41 PM

And the beat goes on. No brakes for America's downfall!!

by Anonymousreply 71August 9, 2017 1:28 AM

[quote] This convict guy is ugly

He's clearly not "ugly." Her dad sure is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 72August 9, 2017 1:31 AM

Are any bookies taking bets about how long it will be before he bounces back into prison?

by Anonymousreply 73August 9, 2017 3:08 AM

He will probably get a domestic dispute with his baby mama

by Anonymousreply 74August 9, 2017 3:09 AM

dude will be back in prison within a year

by Anonymousreply 75August 9, 2017 3:13 AM

Her DAD is ugly?? Lol her dad is an old geezer businessman. He has better things to do than paint himself up with a tan and a collage of fugly prison tattoos to try & make people look at him.

by Anonymousreply 76August 9, 2017 8:01 AM

All this hate because a good looking man's looks paid off like crazy, and a criminal, and black to top it off. Now he'll be living well and it's killing you all as you struggle alone to pay the bills, one or two paychecks from disaster. Life's not fair, and karma does not exist. The good looking nearly always come out on top.

by Anonymousreply 77August 9, 2017 8:14 AM

R1 He's not "ugly" in the physical sense, though some don't like tattoos. That's just silly talk. You can take everything else away from him but that.

It makes sense, when you really think about it. At first I thought "well, if playing pretend is her thing and she wants to pretend she's a hood rat, he's the most beautiful prop money can buy."

But then I thought "The most ruthless thugs in the world target the heirs and heiresses of billionaires for ransom. Having someone who would be hardened enough to go up against these guys in the event that's needed might have been on her mind. And if you're going for that, go for the one that looks like Meeks. She probably figures that even if he doesn't love her, he might one day and in the meantime, she's his combination of piece and meal ticket and he's going to protect that." I think she's just practical.

by Anonymousreply 78August 9, 2017 8:54 AM

R78 NO WAY. your wrong. he is dirty . he makes her look like the trash she is. he is trash. if one wants tough and solid and hot. then you hire very very hot body guards and screw them away from the public. like the very hot bodyguards that bitch on the modeling show used to screw. she was married to seal. but her bodyguards who she srewed were very very hot. or the very hot bodyguard who blasted kanye. the little bitch, he was all alpha

by Anonymousreply 79August 10, 2017 1:30 AM

A lot of black women and gay men are not that into him, they don't care for how skinny he is, the light skinned light eyes thing, the fact that he was married to a woman that's not black, etc. Its other women, mostly white ones with thug fantasies, that made him a big deal. And he's snagged one again.

r78 i dont think it's that deep, this is probably the first time she had some good dick in her life. She is out here making a fool of herself like most women do occasionally when they get some good dick.

by Anonymousreply 80August 10, 2017 2:39 AM

This whole story reads like a cheap Jackie Collins novel

by Anonymousreply 81August 10, 2017 2:52 AM

In a way, I can see the appeal. They're both insecure outsiders. Despite Chloe's family wealth, she will never be one of the beautiful people, even if she embarked on years of plastic surgery. And Jeremy is truly a fish out of water in his new status. You can see how unsure he is in his catwalk efforts.

by Anonymousreply 82August 10, 2017 5:28 AM

The only thing about him which is very sub-par is his lack of shoulder width.

Other than that I think he is delicious.

by Anonymousreply 83August 10, 2017 5:45 AM

[quote]A lot of black women and gay men are not that into him, they don't care for how skinny he is, the light skinned light eyes thing, the fact that he was married to a woman that's not black, etc.

No gay man gives a shit about any of that angry black woman crap.

by Anonymousreply 84August 10, 2017 6:45 AM

I would love to punch the fool who directed the ladies of LSA to this site.

by Anonymousreply 85August 10, 2017 7:54 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86August 30, 2017 4:03 PM

He's pretty unattractive for a gold digger.

by Anonymousreply 87August 30, 2017 4:29 PM

That is not his cock in that pic at r47 with his face in the middle. It is the cock of some d-list gay porn actor. Can't remember his name right now.

The "hot felon" has an equally hot brother out there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88August 30, 2017 5:02 PM

I Truly want someone to just grab this guy, push him into the garbage can and then firmly place the lid on it.

by Anonymousreply 89August 30, 2017 6:28 PM

A British Jewish girl who loves uncut 12 inch black cock? I love it! They will make beautiful babies. Racist Phillip Green can shove it up his arse.

by Anonymousreply 90August 30, 2017 6:32 PM

R88, can't you see that the arm tattoos match what's in the dick pic? What are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 91August 30, 2017 6:38 PM

Are they still a thing?

by Anonymousreply 92August 30, 2017 6:40 PM

It's just like Prince Harry and that Megan Magurgula.

Wow! We've got royalty, too! It's just that ours smells like a combination of toilet wine and suntan lotion.

by Anonymousreply 93August 30, 2017 6:44 PM

I am not surprised that she would be vulgar, trashy and whorish enough to become fascinated by this sleazy ex-convict.

Her father is a common thief that got lucky (and he's from the gigantic sewer that is Croydon, no less), while her Skeksis-looking mother is a pretentious shopkeeper's daughter from South Africa. The BHS fiasco, in which the already fabulously wealthy Green family purchased the struggling company and ran it into the ground while taking personal loans on behalf of the business, misappropriating the company's working capital and profits and raiding the worker's retirement fund, is downright embarrassing. That grotesque Jewish meatball Philip Green (who is quick to cry "anti-Semitism" when things don't go his way, but calls Irish and black people animals), only avoided being investigated and having his knighthood revoked by returning £370 million into the BHS worker's pension fund, which he had stolen in the first place. As I said before, a common thief.

She is a monstrously ugly cube of lard (no, normal men would on£y find her intere$ting thank$ to daddy$ ill-gotten money), who reeks of chavscum, and he is just disgusting. However, R77 is right: the good looking can get away with many things in this life, especially if they are amoral grifters. This Meeks thug is only making the best of what nature endowed him with by milking a hideous fat sow for all that her daddy is worth.

by Anonymousreply 94August 31, 2017 5:06 PM

She's not only plain but stupid as well.

Gurl, he's playing you like a violin.

by Anonymousreply 95August 31, 2017 5:09 PM

Hotties

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96September 6, 2017 2:43 PM

He is really balding.

by Anonymousreply 97September 6, 2017 2:53 PM

Breitstorm thread. All it needs is some Muslim trans bashing

by Anonymousreply 98September 6, 2017 3:45 PM

Perhaps all she wants is some sizemeat.

by Anonymousreply 99September 6, 2017 3:53 PM

Damn, I am jealous

by Anonymousreply 100September 6, 2017 4:10 PM

Who didn't see this coming?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 14, 2017 11:19 PM

Jeremy Meeks and Girlfriend Chloe Green Expecting First Child Together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102March 27, 2018 11:18 PM

[quote]Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks' Wife on His New Relationship With Heiress: 'It Wasn't an Easy Pill to Swallow

Neither was that dick!

by Anonymousreply 103March 28, 2018 12:21 AM

He’s rich!

by Anonymousreply 104March 28, 2018 1:37 AM

In OP's pic, she looks hot in a really trashy, cheap way, but in the other pics of her (at R86 and R102) she looks like a bland middle-aged Frau. Good on Gigolo Jeremy for setting himself up for life, anyhow (that's IF he's able to stay out of jail).

by Anonymousreply 105March 28, 2018 1:43 AM

Now why can't my Lindsay find a nice ex-con to settle down with?

by Anonymousreply 106March 29, 2018 12:19 AM

Chloe Green is fugly trash. Her father must be so proud.

by Anonymousreply 107March 30, 2018 12:38 PM

Hey, this is what Chloe wants to pretend at and what Chloe wants, Chloe gets. Jeremy is the perfect anatomically correct Ken doll version of an ex-con. I just checked for updates and apparently, a baby boy is on the way. Fairy tale ending for all involved, even his ex.

by Anonymousreply 108March 30, 2018 12:47 PM

Dear lord in heaven!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 22, 2018 7:46 AM

I can't believe her father didn't immediately cut her off. Knocked up by a married ex-con? EVERY PARENT'S DREAM!

by Anonymousreply 110May 22, 2018 8:27 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111May 25, 2018 2:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112May 25, 2018 2:16 PM

you guys are just jealous. he's ok and hope he has learned his lesson and stays on the right side of the law. but hey...you know what they say about leopard and its spots.

many women like the bad boys.

by Anonymousreply 113May 25, 2018 2:19 PM

R113 Chloe was clearly no match for what he threw at her.

by Anonymousreply 114May 25, 2018 2:30 PM

Her instagram was linked in another thread and it reeks of desperation, everything is #mygreatestlove and #mypartnerincrime, like she's showing her ownership of him, it's cringey for a 17 year old but ridiculous for a pregnant woman going on 30.

by Anonymousreply 115May 25, 2018 4:35 PM

R155 She *does* own him

by Anonymousreply 116May 25, 2018 4:40 PM

She should just buy some of these. Cheaper all around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117May 25, 2018 4:43 PM

Hot felon Jeremy Meeks insists he is not with Chloe Green for money | Daily Mail Online He revealed he feels no pressure on finding the right way to propose, given Green's wealthy status.

'Money is no factor in any decision that I make or we make. We don't care about the money - we are just in love,' he said.

He added that the couple will get married, 'in the future', but refused to elaborate.

The fashion model also gushed about becoming a dad to second son Jayden - his first son with Green.

He admitted that having their son was 'such a blessing' and 'amazing' to have a brother for 'nine-year-old Jeremy Junior' - his son with ex-wife Melissa.

Wearing a grey sweatshirt with thick gold chains draped around his neck, he beamed about Jayden: 'The baby is just an angel, such an angel. It changed my life.'

Asked about how the couple were together for just a few months before Green's pregnancy, Meeks reacted: 'It was incredible. Life is good. God is good. I am blessed. I cannot ask for anything else.'

Meeks joked he has to pinch himself 'all the time' when he reflects on being behind bars to now being in front of the world's media.

by Anonymousreply 118January 27, 2019 5:44 PM

He's gonna knock her up again as soon as possible. Her dad should pull a Candy Spelling.

by Anonymousreply 119January 27, 2019 6:21 PM

Jayden 😏

by Anonymousreply 120January 27, 2019 7:05 PM

Still not married though. Dad must've threatened to cut her off if she marries him.

by Anonymousreply 121January 27, 2019 9:15 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122January 27, 2019 9:43 PM

She’s buck wild - so needs a crazy guy. And he’s not the dangerous criminal he is caricatured as being. In the American justice system, most black men are criminals. Not a lasting relationship because of different experiences and views of the world and money. But as valid a relationship as most famous people have - ex, Beckham’s

by Anonymousreply 123January 27, 2019 9:46 PM

He's obviously on into her for the money because she is certainly not a looker. In fact most of the time she's downright homely.

by Anonymousreply 124January 27, 2019 9:55 PM

Her father so deserves this. He's a POS.

by Anonymousreply 125January 27, 2019 9:56 PM

[quote]Meeks joked he has to pinch himself 'all the time' when he reflects on being behind bars to now being in front of the world's media.

Summing up that no matter what you tell yourselves, looks will always supersede brains - that's why some billionaire is married to Miranda Kerr and not some MIT-educated woman.

by Anonymousreply 126January 27, 2019 10:00 PM

R122 BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 127January 28, 2019 1:28 AM

Please tell me that was satire r122

by Anonymousreply 128February 1, 2019 5:37 PM

He’s boss

by Anonymousreply 129February 9, 2019 2:02 PM

Time for Daddy Dearest to have a chat with Candy Spelling

by Anonymousreply 130February 9, 2019 6:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131February 9, 2019 6:54 PM

Looks matter bro

by Anonymousreply 132February 9, 2019 7:07 PM

Maybe she is beautiful inside?

by Anonymousreply 133February 9, 2019 7:15 PM

He should fit right in with the rest of the motley bunch of felons in that family they should all be put to death

by Anonymousreply 134February 9, 2019 7:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!