Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What celebrity do you think is most unlike their public image?

Zooey Deschanel is so dour, unfunny and rude that it's incredible she's got such a light, comedic reputation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120December 11, 2020 3:27 AM

She's one of the worst people I've ever met and I say this as a staunch misanthrope.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2017 4:11 AM

How do you know this about Deschanel, OP?

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2017 4:13 AM

Is [R1] OP?

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2017 4:14 AM

No, I'm not OP. I've met her.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2017 4:15 AM

And yet she landed a hot husband

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2017 4:30 AM

She played an asshole when I first saw her, on Frasier; so that doesn't come as a big surprise to me. She is also only famous and a successful actress because of nepotism, which is also not good.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2017 4:34 AM

Thanks, [R4]/[R1]!

Any further details you care to share about her bitchery are welcome!

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2017 4:40 AM

Emily Deschanel is more down to earth and approachable, but still maintains douchey residue from David Borneanaz and her diva little sister.

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2017 4:50 AM

I wonder what their family holidays are like.

The two of them each with a plate, and side of raw vegetables?

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2017 5:04 AM

more details

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2017 5:06 AM

The cast of Glee were a bunch of bitter, jaded assholes - not including Jane Lynch.

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2017 5:09 AM

I googled " Zooey Deschanel" and "bitch"

and the fifth item that comes up is an old Datalounge thread where someone is calling her a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2017 5:14 AM

I've vaguely mentioned my encounter with her here before. She worked with a friend of mine, who is a very well regarded actor, household name since the 80s and much higher up on the food chain than she'll ever be. He introduced us at a wrap party. The best parts of the story of that night actually have nothing to do with her. But she was fucking awful. Ice cold and fucking creepy. And her eyes are so fucking tiny and beady that I don't know how she isn't constantly walking into walls. I'll clarify that she doesn't give off serial killer vibes, it's not that type of "cold", more the sense that she'd roll her eyes and watch with boredom as someone else murdered a person right in front of her.

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2017 5:17 AM

I think Zooey comes across as a bitch on the show. Her smugness is transparent.

by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2017 5:18 AM

She's talked about other students taunting her in high school, and she definitely had a geeky look. I think she's guarded and looks at people suspiciously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 23, 2017 5:23 AM

I loved it when she was on Top Chef Masters and had about million restrictions on what she couldn't/wouldn't eat. (Vegan, gluten intolerant, etc.)

Art Smith got sent home for his efforts.

Meanwhile, Deschanel is no longer vegan.

by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2017 5:25 AM

I don't know what Jessica Alba's image is, but she is humorless with chronic resting bitch face.

by Anonymousreply 17July 23, 2017 5:56 AM

Oprah, I'm sure. She sounds awful.

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2017 5:57 AM

Kevin James is known for being an entitled prick, and was a rude asshole on the set of Sandy Wexler.

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2017 5:58 AM

OMG - Ellen owns this thread! A totallly humorless, mean bitch!!

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2017 6:05 AM

I agree. Ellen, the Queen of Nice, is off the air a nasty sour bully.

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2017 6:12 AM

Does Barbra count, or do we all agree she is a cheap sour cunt no matter what?

by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2017 6:21 AM

Ryan Reynolds.

by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2017 6:48 AM

Julia Roberts

by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2017 6:54 AM

Jessica Alba is on record saying she makes her employees cry.

by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2017 8:36 AM

I mean...I appreciate the details R1 but I'm not getting how awful she is from that story. Also, I can post a random name. How about posting more information than just "Ryan Reynolds"?

by Anonymousreply 26July 23, 2017 9:29 AM

Thanks for sharing your story, [R1]/[R13]! I can see it; she sounds like a nasty piece of work.

I had wondered during her peak (like around "500 Days of Summer") why she didn't get more quality roles/work. I wonder if her shitty attitude and bitchiness had/have something to do with it...

by Anonymousreply 27July 23, 2017 9:34 AM

[R26], [R13] can chime in, but I got the impression from the story that [R13] was introduced to Deschanel by their friend, and she purposely acted like an off putting, ice cold cunt because she could and she didn't want to be talked to by any "little people" types...

by Anonymousreply 28July 23, 2017 9:38 AM

r26 Someone I know worked for Alanis Morrissette while she was engaged to Ryan. I was told he was only decent to people he saw as being on his level or those who could help his career.

by Anonymousreply 29July 23, 2017 9:52 AM

[quote]The best parts of the story of that night actually have nothing to do with her. But she was fucking awful.

I'm here for gossip. What are these juicy details? Go ahead and post them here. If not, try anther thread and provide a link.

by Anonymousreply 30July 23, 2017 10:06 AM

[quote]Someone I know worked for Alanis Morrissette while she was engaged to Ryan. I was told he was only decent to people he saw as being on his level or those who could help his career.

Well, that should have been everyone, since he was a nobody.

by Anonymousreply 31July 23, 2017 10:26 AM

I've heard Bette Midler is shy,reflective and not the snarky social butterfly one would expect her to be.

by Anonymousreply 32July 23, 2017 10:38 AM

JGL

by Anonymousreply 33July 23, 2017 11:51 AM

There are TONS of actresses with actual beady eyes. Zooey Deschanel???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 23, 2017 11:54 AM

Bill Cosby OWNS this thread!

by Anonymousreply 35July 23, 2017 11:54 AM

I heard that about Ellen, and it makes me sad.

by Anonymousreply 36July 23, 2017 12:00 PM

R1/r15, is the other person you mention JGL by any chance, if you can reveal?

They seemed like close friends for quite a while.

by Anonymousreply 37July 23, 2017 12:19 PM

Details please R33

by Anonymousreply 38July 23, 2017 12:52 PM

R38 - he's a phoney douchebag who acts like he is a feminist (he has no respect for women) and flips at the mere suggestion he is anything but straight (he's bi). Just an arrogant fake piece of shit all around.

by Anonymousreply 39July 23, 2017 1:17 PM

I despise Zooey Deschanel. Her fake look-at-me-I'm-so-quirky schtick is tiresome. I'd love to break her ukulele over her head!

by Anonymousreply 40July 23, 2017 1:54 PM

Zooey has more facial hair than Jake Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 41July 23, 2017 2:00 PM

Zooey is an affected and entitled cunt. She dumped poor Been Gibbard on a whim. Her band, She and Him, is amateur dreck. Someone mentioned Zooey not getting roles. The one good thing she did was avoid Heavy Whalestein. She deserves an award for that alone.

by Anonymousreply 42July 23, 2017 2:10 PM

Julia Roberts acted like a queen on the set of her Estee Lauder commercial, according to one of the "party guests." She sighed at every retake with her hands folded, leaving set for long periods of time when the crew needed only a couple minutes to work, did not look at or acknowledge anyone but the director.

by Anonymousreply 43July 23, 2017 2:28 PM

John Francis Daly seemed to be in a competition with Boreanaz to be the bigger prick. Like Anthony Michael Hall, Daly lost all of his childhood appeal he had on Freaks and Geeks, and morphed into a cellphone glued, uptight LA bro.

by Anonymousreply 44July 23, 2017 5:53 PM

You would think actors would "act nicer" when not on camera so they wouldn't reveal what assholes they really are.

by Anonymousreply 45July 23, 2017 9:02 PM

YOU IS MUGGLES... to put it in an understandable context. and they are all pimps or whores. If you are not their next big break you simply don't count.

by Anonymousreply 46July 23, 2017 10:30 PM

We got this far with no one mentioning Taylor Swift? Her "squad" is almost chock full of the types she used to rail against in songs like "You Belong With Me" only to slowly reveal her own true mean girl personality...

by Anonymousreply 47July 23, 2017 10:45 PM

A friend who was an accountant on one of Julia Roberts's many forgettable movies, said she sulked in her trailer until the director threw one of her no-account relatives a few lines.

by Anonymousreply 48July 23, 2017 11:00 PM

Elizabeth Taylor was major for gay-related causes, but seemed like a nightmare to work with by not coming to set to shoot her scenes until the director brought an expensive gift or jewelry to her trailer.

by Anonymousreply 49July 23, 2017 11:33 PM

Celebrities dissociate all the time. It's like multiple personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 50July 23, 2017 11:45 PM

I worked on the movie when with Ashley Judd as the director, and she was really nice and cool to everybody. I had heard she might be a diva, but she was complimentary and referred to everyone as y'all.

by Anonymousreply 51July 23, 2017 11:52 PM

I think Ellen has to rule this thread.

Rosie and Whitney turned out to be quite different than their initial public images, of course.

Back when he was seen as a clean-cut young man, Michael J. Fox hoovered up coke, chain-smoked and drank beer pretty much around the clock. Like Kiefer Sutherland and Jimmy Fallon, though, he was pretty much pleasant even when he was fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 52July 23, 2017 11:54 PM

Gaga on the set of A Star is Born - very cool.

by Anonymousreply 53July 23, 2017 11:56 PM

It might be hard to believe, but Charlie Sheen is one of the most personable and polite actors in Hollywood. He probably gets his manners from his dad, also known as being extremely considerate to everyone on set. Charlie will shake hands and introduce himself to everyone in his immediate area.

by Anonymousreply 54July 24, 2017 12:01 AM

r51 I always thought Ashley Judd was a bitch until she called out this guy on Twitter who was following her around and taking her picture constantly, basically stalking her for his "entertainment website". She won points with me because this guy does to every celebrity and it's borderline obsessive. Nothing she said was untrue.

by Anonymousreply 55July 24, 2017 12:05 AM

Chris Pratt and Anna Faris are douchebags.

by Anonymousreply 56July 24, 2017 12:08 AM

This was pre-500 Days, pre-band, pre-mainstreaming as Manic Pixie Dreamgirl. I was familiar with her work because I'm part of that world, but she was far from well-known at this point. And she wasn't just nasty to me, a colleague's friend, she was nasty to the movie star friend, the even more famous costar, other really nice and well known and talented people involved, basically everyone except Tara Subkoff, who was not in the film but there I guess so Zooey would have someone worth talking to. The attitude was almost as though she was genuinely concerned she was going to catch a disease (uncoolness?) from anyone else she might interact with. I can't go into much more detail, without breaking things up and pretending the other things that happened occurred at different times with different people.

by Anonymousreply 57July 24, 2017 12:44 AM

You talk too much and are boring |||||||

by Anonymousreply 58July 24, 2017 12:51 AM

Jimmy Fallon dated Tara at one point and Zooey played his girlfriend in his 2002 "Idiot Boyfriend" video. Was it around that time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 24, 2017 12:52 AM

I want more detail r57!

by Anonymousreply 60July 24, 2017 12:53 AM

R60 what the hell is wrong with you? You have no respect for R57's privacy? Not SJWing it's just annoying reading this thread without seeing someone demand this person reveal MORE MORE. Hey R1, it's nice to have confirmation on a "feeling" I had about her. Pretty eyes that photograph well....but nothing behind the eyes. She also strikes my friends and I as being a hipster. She seems....empty.

by Anonymousreply 61July 24, 2017 1:17 AM

You're an idiot r60.

by Anonymousreply 62July 24, 2017 1:22 AM

Someone said Chris Pratt and Anna Farris. Please elaborate if you have had experiences with them. He seems cool and down to Earth (acknowledging his time being homeless and living in his car).....she comes off as not being smart let alone career smart .

by Anonymousreply 63July 24, 2017 1:22 AM

2002, give or take a few years. Aside from Tara, I was one of very few people at this party who were not part of the production so there isn't really a sea of faces I can hide behind.

I expected her eyes to be big, too. But they are not. They are some of the smallest eyes I've ever seen on a fully grown human. Distractingly so. Photography is frequently mysterious.

If I think of anyone else who meeting changed my opinion from indifference to loathing (or the reverse), I'll let you know, but she's the one who really stands out. My experience has been that most people in the public eye are exactly how you imagine them, times ten.

by Anonymousreply 64July 24, 2017 1:50 AM

I think r1 is the person who said awhile back on another thread that her eyes looked like small pencil erasers

by Anonymousreply 65July 24, 2017 2:54 AM

Well her eyes look big on tv too so I'm not buying it.

by Anonymousreply 66July 24, 2017 3:13 AM

Having worked with him twice, I can attest that Tom Hanks is a complete asshole.

by Anonymousreply 67July 24, 2017 3:36 AM

r67 okay, that needs elaborating. I only hear nice things about him. But then his son makes you wonder...

by Anonymousreply 68July 24, 2017 3:39 AM

I never thought it was any secret that La Roberts was a nasty bitch. But to my surprise every Frau over 30 where I worked 3 years ago thought she was a gal's gal. So darn sweet that Julia.

by Anonymousreply 69July 24, 2017 3:46 AM

Cool posts. I saw one interview with Zooey and got cured instantly. Vapidly stupid, and a bitch. Wasn't she raised in Africa? Many white people who grow up there tend to have a totally misplaced sense of entitlement.

by Anonymousreply 70July 24, 2017 3:49 AM

A friend worked on The Dark Knight Rises and can vouch for the person above saying JGL is an asshole. She said he was really arrogant and full of himself.

by Anonymousreply 71July 24, 2017 3:53 AM

Patrick Stewart is a complete asshole

by Anonymousreply 72July 24, 2017 3:58 AM

R68 I work in production and am usually on set so I have opportunity to observe actors and directors on a daily basis. HankTheres is arrogant, rude and treats the crew like shit. He's not the only one by far, there are lots of other. Their are a lot of actors who put all of their energy into their performances and have little else to give.

by Anonymousreply 73July 24, 2017 4:07 AM

r71 any stories about Nolan? Allegedly has a temper.

by Anonymousreply 74July 24, 2017 4:20 AM

Zooey wasn't raised in Africa, she's pure Hollywood born and bred. Not surprising she's a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 75July 24, 2017 6:16 AM

In answer to the OP's headline question:

1) ALL comedians, from Jerry Lewis through Ben Stiller to Ellen: comedy is a socially-sanctioned outlet for anger and unhappiness, and everyone who makes their living from comedy is using it as a valve for their aggression.

2) I've heard repeatedly that Tom Hanks is a nasty, raging drunk (which, given his increasing bloat since his days as the cute male ingenue in Splash, I can believe), and that his wife is actually his handler, keeping a leash on him when it matters -- and that's the secret to their long-lasting marriage.

3) Julia Roberts is a given; her veneer of pleasantness was always as paper-thin as Ronaldo's glass closet. Ditto "America's Sweetheart-wannabes" like Reese Witherspoon

4) On the opposite side (i.e. being much nicer in person than their image), I've heard several anecdotes about Martha Stewart being unexpectedly down-to-earth and helpful, when it isn't about someone wasting her time or trying to exploit her for their own purposes. Things like helping out at a party where she was a guest but something went wrong with the caterers.

by Anonymousreply 76July 24, 2017 6:32 AM

R70 why is that?

by Anonymousreply 77July 24, 2017 12:41 PM

Tom Hanks last won an Oscar 22 years ago. Maybe he needs to be reminded that his ship sailed a generation ago and he should be more kind and humble.

by Anonymousreply 78July 24, 2017 12:49 PM

Faye Dunaway was nice to me

by Anonymousreply 79July 24, 2017 3:23 PM

Charlize is a bit serious and high strung but nowhere near what she's made out to be.

by Anonymousreply 80July 24, 2017 3:32 PM

Tom Hanks goes to the same church as me and seems very nice, but of course I've never interacted with him other than socially.

He also produces a lot of the CNN shows, so he will always have an income stream.

by Anonymousreply 81July 24, 2017 3:42 PM

Bob Saget is the "nice" version of Tom Hanks, and is another friendly, surprisingly dirty-mouthed celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 82July 24, 2017 6:11 PM

[quote]Charlize is a bit serious and high strung but nowhere near what she's made out to be.

I've never heard anything nice about her AND she dated Sean Penn so that alone says a lot about her character.

by Anonymousreply 83July 25, 2017 12:14 AM

r81, what level are you?

by Anonymousreply 84July 25, 2017 12:19 AM

got a fake and phony vibe from Deschanel the minute I saw a photo of her and her t.v. show is dull, vapid and not funny in the least. She lacks comedic and musical skills.

by Anonymousreply 85July 25, 2017 12:43 AM

Jennifer Garner owns this thread.

by Anonymousreply 86October 7, 2018 2:12 PM

Several years ago, I was considering doing a college exchange to a program in England. I was hanging around a British student forum, and one of the topics was about stories of famous people you had met. Almost everyone had a bad story about James Corden. This was before his talk show here in the US.

by Anonymousreply 87October 7, 2018 2:39 PM

Not surprised at all, R87. He comes off like the bitchiest of bitchy queens.

by Anonymousreply 88October 7, 2018 3:11 PM

Zooey is still damaged from the fact that in high school she was the biggest loser in the history of the school. She was beyond awkward, had a forehead like a drive-in movie theater, dressed awfully, and could barely talk. Nobody ever looked at her, the was the blunt of jokes from the opposite sex, and mean girls used to SPIT in her face literally in the hallways. Thunder thighs and a black girl's ass as was commented about her, when anyone even bothered to bring her into a conversation.

Suddenly she's a quirky it-girl and the hipster girl.

Hence, she became famous and turned into a cunt because she finally was able to be the mean girl. It's fairly common with famous celebs like actors and actresses and even musicians. They were always shitted on in their formative years.

In truth, Zooey Deschanel is a weirdo with no social ability who is still scarred by the fact that her early years were terrible for her. She's not really a bad person. She's just a tormented loser.

by Anonymousreply 89October 7, 2018 3:52 PM

All of them.

by Anonymousreply 90October 7, 2018 4:08 PM

According to Luke Edwards, Fred Savage acted like a diva on the set of "The Wizard (1989)."

by Anonymousreply 91March 27, 2020 6:52 PM

I've been to Cybil Shepard's home. She was delightful.

by Anonymousreply 92March 27, 2020 7:06 PM

I don’t buy Ratface Chalamet’s sweet boy persona. He’s a calculating and phony piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 93March 27, 2020 7:09 PM

I went to Northwestern with Zooey Deschanel and everybody hated her. She made a big deal out of her Hollywood family, even though tons of Hollywood kids went to our school, and how she had already booked some acting gigs. Which, again, wasn't that unusual there.

She dropped out after getting a movie role and I thought nobody would ever hear from her again. So, I was shocked when Almost Famous came out.

Also, she dressed totally normal. So, I don't believe her, "I was always into vintage" shtick.

by Anonymousreply 94March 27, 2020 7:16 PM

[Quote] I don't know what Jessica Alba's image is, but she is humorless with chronic resting bitch face.

She seems dead inside.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95March 28, 2020 12:50 PM

I've met David Boreanaz on more than one occasion and he was markedly warm and friendly to the nobodies for a celebrity. He also had a very good reputation for treatment of caterers and such as an employer back in the day. I think people are confusing him with the douchebag characters he's played on TV and film.

by Anonymousreply 96March 28, 2020 2:03 PM

Ellen. Absolutely. She’s dangerously close to being completely canceled. Not sure how she’s going to turn this around.

by Anonymousreply 97March 28, 2020 2:27 PM

I was going to say Ellen DeGeneres!

by Anonymousreply 98March 28, 2020 4:16 PM

R96 he must be doing something right. David's been working consistently after Buffy ended. He was good as Angelus.

by Anonymousreply 99March 28, 2020 10:14 PM

Rachael Ray, I predict she will get "Ellen'ed" in the near future.

by Anonymousreply 100October 14, 2020 4:34 AM

R89 Since it's clear you went to Crossroads, what was Zooey's sister Emily like? Any other celeb stories you can share?

by Anonymousreply 101October 14, 2020 4:46 AM

R94 Was Zooey in the popular group?

by Anonymousreply 102October 14, 2020 4:51 AM

Chris Pine is an angry closeted drunk.

by Anonymousreply 103October 14, 2020 4:53 AM

R103 Glad to hear it

by Anonymousreply 104October 14, 2020 5:11 AM

R100 will anyone care?? Rachael isn't as famous as Ellen.

by Anonymousreply 105October 14, 2020 12:37 PM

Dolly has the image of being so open and honest. I think she is full of shit who lies all of the time.

by Anonymousreply 106October 14, 2020 2:34 PM

Charlie is fine if sober.

Julia is very sweet when high.

Ashley Judd is AWESOME.

Jessica Alba was a sweetheart when still relatively unknown, and remained one after she hit it big. Have no clue if she changed for the worse recently.

by Anonymousreply 107October 14, 2020 2:49 PM

R107 Jessica? A sweetheart?? I don't think so. Girl has way too many negative stories out there.

by Anonymousreply 108October 15, 2020 7:24 AM

R22 It's funny you should mention Barbra. I was binge watching Vilanch interviews the other day (as a result of the "1989 Oscars" thread here), and Vilanch told a story in numerous interviews about how cheap she is. I haven't seen "Get Bruce" (1999), or I would've already heard this.

Starts at 1:46.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 15, 2020 7:55 AM

R12 you google any name asking with "bitch" and you'll always hit a datalounge thread calling that person a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 110October 15, 2020 9:21 AM

This is an older list because I used to work in LA/Hollywood a long time ago -

Sidney Poitier. Very polite. Distinguished. Warm to those who knows, polite to others.

Quincy Jones. Funny, off the cuff. He had a staff of cunty women though.

(Lord) Richard Attenborough. "Dickie" to his friends. Total sweetheart and funny as hell.

Gwyneth. Nice if she thinks you are important or you can help you. Otherwise you are invisible or treated like the help.

Martha Stewart. Agree on above - perfectionist - has high standards - but isn't the mean bitch people think she is.

SJP. Actually friendly, shy.

Babs. Pain in the ass. Spoiled brat.

Matthew Perry. Saw him around a few times in cafes, etc. Lowkey, down to earth.

Geena Davis. A bit goofy, overall very pleasant, polite.

Julie Delpy. She was making "gross" faces at people eating meat at a film premiere.

Blair Underwood. Very nice in person. SUPER HOT. And I'm not usually a BBC chaser, but this man is HAWT.

Andy Garcia. Classic latin man - tall, handsome, charming. he could charm the pants off anyone he wanted back in the day.

Neil Finn/Crowded House. Made it a point to meet and greet everyone in the green room backstage. Gave as much time to the record label interns as he did to the execs, radio DJs.

Muhammed Ali - The Champ. A DELIGHT. True gentleman. Very funny and warm.

by Anonymousreply 111October 16, 2020 12:28 PM

R111 I've found that the greater the person the more simple, unpretentious and sharing they are.

by Anonymousreply 112October 16, 2020 6:18 PM

Why does Zooey have the tiniest pupils ever?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 12, 2020 5:42 AM

Never met her but Zooey seems delightful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 12, 2020 5:55 AM

[R111] I've found that the greater the person the more simple, unpretentious and sharing they are.

That's me, I'm great! YOU GODDAMN NASTY LITTLE FUCKIN HOMOSEXUAL BOY!

by Anonymousreply 115November 12, 2020 5:57 AM

Joan Rivers was gracious and good to people unlike her bitch persona

by Anonymousreply 116November 12, 2020 5:58 AM

Paula Deen...

by Anonymousreply 117November 12, 2020 6:15 AM

Tom Cruise

George Clooney

Kelly Ripa

by Anonymousreply 118November 16, 2020 11:40 PM

Amateurs. All of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 17, 2020 12:50 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 120December 11, 2020 3:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!