Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"I don't need no husband to have a baby!" says Mindy Kaling

She's single! She's pregnant!

Who's the unnamed daddy? Will it turn out to be some random celebrity like David Crosby?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136June 3, 2019 4:57 AM

Did she choose a white donor?

by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2017 3:44 AM

Immaculate conception?

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2017 3:52 AM

Remember her sad TV show where all the men just loved and wanted her?

Too bad real life doesn't have scriptwriters.

by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2017 1:24 PM

She does need proper English and grammar lessons though.

by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2017 1:31 PM

Good for her for living her life.

by Anonymousreply 5July 18, 2017 2:46 PM

Will she be coy about naming the father like January Jones? Or will she just tell us that she went to a sperm bank?

by Anonymousreply 6July 18, 2017 2:47 PM

[quote]Remember her sad TV show where all the men just loved and wanted her? Too bad real life doesn't have scriptwriters.

Let's be real. Finding a man, and finding a man that you truly want to marry and spend the rest of your life with are not the same thing.

I've met lots of the former, never found the latter.

Of course then there are those who just rush into marriage regardless.

by Anonymousreply 7July 18, 2017 2:52 PM

If the baby looks like her, she's going to be heartbroken.

by Anonymousreply 8July 18, 2017 7:29 PM

She only dates blonds. That really limits her options.

by Anonymousreply 9July 18, 2017 7:35 PM

Kids name will be Spermdonor Turkey Baster Jr.

by Anonymousreply 10July 18, 2017 7:42 PM

Why did she fuck with her face??

by Anonymousreply 11July 18, 2017 7:45 PM

She couldn't resist Harvey Weinstein's advances. The child will be named Deepak Weinstein.......EWWWW!

by Anonymousreply 12July 18, 2017 7:48 PM

Good for her. I suspect a lot of rich? successful women would prefer to go this route, but are afraid of how it looks.

by Anonymousreply 13July 18, 2017 7:49 PM

Did she select East Asian sperm? Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 14July 18, 2017 7:49 PM

Father is likely a white guy who won't claim her in public.

by Anonymousreply 15July 18, 2017 7:53 PM

What happened to that movie she was supposed to do with Emma Thompson?

by Anonymousreply 16July 18, 2017 7:55 PM

She either wants a lot of money and/or publicity to ID the father

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 19, 2017 4:50 AM

AI ended up killing Wendy Wasserstein and Elizabeth Edwards.

by Anonymousreply 18July 19, 2017 5:18 AM

IMO, children need the influence of both a father(figure) and mother(figure). Homosexual couples can very successfully have a long-term friend or aunt/uncle to fill this role, but kids do need both, especially the child whose same sex parent is absent (e.g. a girl with a single father or two fathers and vice versa). This bullshit about not being able to find a good partner is just that, bullshit. If you cannot find ONE good man or woman anywhere, sorry but the problem is YOU!

by Anonymousreply 19July 19, 2017 5:54 AM

r19, well, you're a bigot and an idiot. Congratulations! Are you a straight woman visiting us from LSA?

r13, how does it look? I mean, what's the perception of rich women who do this?

I think it'd be risky to use a sperm bank because you know immediately that you're getting the genes of either a narcissist or someone with really poor financial planning skills.

by Anonymousreply 20July 19, 2017 8:08 AM

She's nobody.

by Anonymousreply 21July 19, 2017 8:25 AM

If you have money and a nanny what the fuck do you need a husband for? Gay people shouldn't have children but they should be able to foster the ones no one else wants. I know several women who had a baby because it was time and their man wouldn't commit or they didn't have one. If you have some family support, a career and a few cool friends, why the fuck not?

by Anonymousreply 22July 19, 2017 8:29 AM

What did she do to her face?

by Anonymousreply 23July 19, 2017 8:35 AM

I sympathize with her situation; she wants a baby, she wants to be a mom, her bio clock is ticking, and she doesn't have a man in her life who would be both a good husband and also a father to her child.

But, every man I know of who didn't have a father growing up, and especially when they were very young, said it was a very painful experience and that they yearned for a father. Everyday. I can't speak from personal experience on that, but that's what they all told me. Some of the best therapists have said that a boy needs a father to take/guide him into manhood. They also said boys who grow up without a positive father or father figure are twice as likely to get into trouble and break the law as a teen or young adult.

by Anonymousreply 24July 19, 2017 9:12 AM

Uhm ok but is her fetus male?

by Anonymousreply 25July 19, 2017 9:13 AM

Yeah, she wants Chris Pine or Ryan Gosling. She would never get Chris Pine or Ryan Gosling - and more because of her personality than her body.

A lot of rich and successful women who are single parents don't have the personality to take second place in the household to a man - like Charlize, Connie, January and Sheryl. They are rich and successful because they are ambitious and hardworking and few men would be stable enough to be the beta in the equation.

by Anonymousreply 26July 19, 2017 9:30 AM

People in healthy romantic relationships don't position themselves hierarchically in relation to one another, r26. That's something theistic misogynists do.

by Anonymousreply 27July 19, 2017 9:37 AM

R20 You smacked R19 who wasn't being homophobic. I think most same sex couples who have children would agree that having a close friend or family member of the opposite sex around to fill in the little niches which can be very foreign to them(ie helping a teen daughter with her overwrought boyfriend problems, or perhaps helping her select a prom dress) is not only a good idea, it's very welcomed.

But then you completely ignored R22 who is homophobic as fuck. Gay people shouldn't HAVE children?? You are insane. Gay men are some of the most terrific parents in the world of parenting. I can honestly say that I have never met a gay male couple who were not exemplary parents.

by Anonymousreply 28July 19, 2017 10:04 AM

IT'S NOT MINE!

by Anonymousreply 29July 19, 2017 10:06 AM

[quote]The pregnancy was “an unexpected surprise,”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 19, 2017 10:15 AM

R27, the majority heterosexual relationships rely on the hierarchy of men being on top, and women being below, pretending to be below or being the power behind the throne.

No way someone like Charlize Theron would not wear the pants. No way someone like Mindy Kaling could pull the Blond God she craves, and she isn't going to pretend to go to second place for an Indian dude (even on TV) so she's going it alone.

by Anonymousreply 31July 19, 2017 10:44 AM

Is she even the bio mother? Did she use some white lady's egg. Is it going to be a Janet Jackson type of situation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 19, 2017 11:04 AM

R19, I agree with you.

I know several women who have done this. Single women in their 40s on the Upper East Side who have everything going for them: smart, attractive, successful, funny, outgoing. Everything but the man.

And sorry to report they're all quite neurotic. Most did the sperm donor (one used a friend, two used donors and I'm not close enough to ask the others). I also know two who adopted internationally.

To be fair: They all love their children, and provide well for them. They don't abuse or neglect them. The children don't want for anything and are extremely well cared for.

However, the kids have to bear the emotional burden of their mothers. The moms smother their children (none of them have siblings) and tend to overcompensate for the lack of siblings and a father with material things -- so they're spoiled. There is a lack of discipline because they don't want to alienate their only source of love.

My point is: grown men have the chance to nope the fuck out (and they always do, usually in a matter of months). Their poor kids don't.

by Anonymousreply 33July 19, 2017 11:50 AM

But you do need to be funny, to be a comic actress.

by Anonymousreply 34July 19, 2017 12:39 PM

[quote] Gay men are some of the most terrific parents in the world of parenting. I can honestly say that I have never met a gay male couple who were not exemplary parents.

Well, gee, how many do you know? My guess is not that many.

by Anonymousreply 35July 19, 2017 1:08 PM

Dark skinned celebs that bleach their skin are sad and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 36July 19, 2017 1:24 PM

[quote]IMO, children need the influence of both a father(figure) and mother(figure). Homosexual couples can very successfully have a long-term friend or aunt/uncle to fill this role

Are there any fucking gays left on DL at all anymore? For fuck's sake this place is an absolute cesspool of heterosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 37July 19, 2017 1:24 PM

My sister told me the other day that she'd read Mindy Kaling was dating a black guy, which shocked me cuz I thought she only dates white guys. True?

by Anonymousreply 38July 19, 2017 1:25 PM

R28, you ARE r19. Your inability to use spaces and punctuation properly gives you away.

by Anonymousreply 39July 19, 2017 1:26 PM

[quote]Gay people shouldn't have children

Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 40July 19, 2017 1:27 PM

Block and reported, pathetic dump right winger shit stain.

by Anonymousreply 41July 19, 2017 1:29 PM

[quote] Are there any fucking gays left on DL at all anymore?

There are many gays that are against gay parenthood. That is no secret.

by Anonymousreply 42July 19, 2017 1:30 PM

Christ people, don't let dumb trolls rile you up.

There is an ignore button for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 43July 19, 2017 1:31 PM

Educated, independent, successful women are having a hard time finding a man who meets their requirements to mate so, yes, they are taking whatever steps they feel necessary to have children (see article).

But r27 is ignorant of reality: research consistently shows that, across cultures and classes, women prefer men who are more successful, more dominant, more "alpha" than they are (whereas men put a greater stress on physical attraction and age). It's logical from an evolutionary standpoint: given that the female must first carry the fetus around inside them for several months, then provide care to the helpless infant for several years, she will gravitate to a man who can provide protection and stability (whereas the male seeks out the most attractive and youngest females in order to spread his seed and ensure healthier offspring).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 19, 2017 2:07 PM

I am starting to wonder if she's a lesbian and all the crazy for men is just her shtick like Rosie was madly in love with Tom Cruise?

by Anonymousreply 45July 19, 2017 2:10 PM

[quote]Educated, independent, successful women are having a hard time finding a man who meets their requirements

These sorts of fellow want women who are will give themselves to their husband and children, not to some TV shows. Only poorer, desperate men will consider such a woman as Mindy, and even then many of those men abuse their more successful wives.

by Anonymousreply 46July 19, 2017 2:10 PM

r46, that's because of their ego of not being the alpha in the relationship so they have to take it out on the wife and bicker and nag like a wife who feels neglected.

by Anonymousreply 47July 19, 2017 2:17 PM

Mindy would attract a good number of normal guys, but her self-loathing is such (she jokes like a redneck comic makes fun of his poverty about her non-whiteness) that she considers only successful, white, writer-intellectuals or hot, white, himbos a worthy partner. She would never get a John Krasinski or a Chris Hemsworth like she wants, or even a Seth Rogen. She is an educated Indian (ie, a social-climbing, class and race obsessed SNOB), neurotic, has an unpleasant persona and disdains guys who do not meet whatever her personal standards.

by Anonymousreply 48July 19, 2017 2:32 PM

I hope the sperm donor's DNA is strong on humility and dignified self-restraint. You know, to mitigate.

by Anonymousreply 49July 19, 2017 3:07 PM

This ugly thing again. Make her go away!

by Anonymousreply 50July 19, 2017 3:09 PM

Kaling is much more attractive than the repulsive pigface Rogen, R49.

by Anonymousreply 51July 19, 2017 3:10 PM

Tried watching her show once and did not get the appeal of her or the show.

by Anonymousreply 52July 19, 2017 3:14 PM

R35 I know plenty of gay married couples. They put so much work into the job of parenting, probably because, unfortunately, they think others will be observing and just waiting for a chance to criticize. Or maybe it's because there was such a battle for the right to BE a parent(in the case of adoption.)

Why on earth would you make such a statement about gay men here? I just don't get people like you.

by Anonymousreply 53July 19, 2017 3:23 PM

How in the hell can someone so innocuous and talented receive so much hate? Her show was hilarious and she wrote some great lines on The Office. You guys are weird as hell sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 54July 19, 2017 3:27 PM

I like her, too. But I do think there is a difference between Mindy Kaling, the comedy actress and Mindy Kaling, the real neurotic person who feels threatened by pretty women on her own show and gets rid of them one by one.

by Anonymousreply 55July 19, 2017 3:30 PM

Isn't she in love with BJ Novak, but he is not into her?

by Anonymousreply 56July 19, 2017 3:49 PM

Did she ever get BJ?

by Anonymousreply 57July 19, 2017 5:33 PM

People magazine is thirsty for the exclusive Daddy reveal and first pics of the baby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 19, 2017 5:59 PM

Good lord R58, that is the biggest example of celebrity ass kissing I have seen since Jennifer Aniston was named People's Most Beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 59July 19, 2017 6:03 PM

Geez, yet another kid that will be brought up by a bitter, angry "single mom". So this bitch doesn't need a man-well, no man needs the likes of her. So glad this will never be my burden. No wonder so many American men refuse to lash themselves to one of the entitled nightmares.

Since when did being knocked-up out of wedlock become a goal instead of a product of circumstance?

Another degenerate effect of the feminist movement-women pushing men out of the workplace and replacing dad with loads of disposable income, or the Big Sister state.

Hey Kim Jong, what's holdin' up those warheads?

by Anonymousreply 60July 19, 2017 6:17 PM

Hardly anybody should be offspringing.

by Anonymousreply 61July 19, 2017 6:22 PM

There is an MRA site that is missing you, r60. That is, if they will have a "degenerate" like you.

by Anonymousreply 62July 19, 2017 7:24 PM

[quote]Dark skinned celebs that bleach their skin are sad and pathetic.

She isn't bleaching, her skin in the picture at OP is a combination of harsh lighting and makeup. You can even see the powder in the picture below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 19, 2017 8:31 PM

She's the producer of her show and she's in the upcoming Wrinkle in Time movie so she can afford the best for her kid.

I'm sure she'll also make being a single mom part of her schtick and write a bunch of books about it.

by Anonymousreply 64July 19, 2017 8:33 PM

Doesn't this whole thing of animals growing inside other animals seem weird to anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 65July 19, 2017 8:54 PM

Porkin Mindy

by Anonymousreply 66July 19, 2017 8:54 PM

If the sperm isn't from a donor and she's pregnant by a man she knows (too many conflicting stories right now) he will have rights over that child. Having a child will keep them connected, even if they never live together or marry. Think of Thomas and Kathryn and what a mess that is with the two kids in the middle of it all.

So for those who think no one would want to latch onto her, they will be connected for life even if they don't actually co-parent and she raises the child alone. Should they ever end up in court, he will have equal rights over the child (that is, if he really wanted to exercise those rights) unless, as I said, the sperm is from a sperm donor.

by Anonymousreply 67July 19, 2017 9:12 PM

Who are Thomas and Kathryn? They sound insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 68July 19, 2017 9:16 PM

Mindy Kaling is delusional not stupid. Of course she will use donor sperm or steal some from a hot white friend like in a Jen Aniston movie.

by Anonymousreply 69July 19, 2017 9:17 PM

Why does it have to be white?

by Anonymousreply 70July 19, 2017 9:21 PM

r70, you should ask her exactly that on Twitter, with no further explanation.

by Anonymousreply 71July 19, 2017 9:23 PM

She never said it had to be white, did she?

by Anonymousreply 72July 19, 2017 9:26 PM

If she fucked around and tricked a guy (I said IF) and isn't telling who it is, I could see requests (or demands) for DNA paternity tests in the future from the guys she had sex with 9 months prior to the birth.

Really, most guys, with the exception of anonymous sperm donors, who have a good relationship with either or both of their parents, don't want to make them a grandparent(s) who never get to see or know their grand kids. They know doing that will cause a lot of hurt and a huge family rift.

by Anonymousreply 73July 19, 2017 9:26 PM

R70 see R48. That poster nails who Kaling is. That's why it will be white. She doesn't need to say it. Wait and see.

Trust a brother on this one.

by Anonymousreply 74July 19, 2017 9:28 PM

She shouldn't have said anything or made an announcement until she was ready to reveal a little more information, like the month the baby is due or something about the father. She's not being private about it, she's being secretive. There is a difference. And she is being secretive. Secretive = big red flag right there.

by Anonymousreply 75July 19, 2017 9:31 PM

[quote] Really, most guys, with the exception of anonymous sperm donors, who have a good relationship with either or both of their parents, don't want to make them a grandparent(s) who never get to see or know their grand kids. They know doing that will cause a lot of hurt and a huge family rift.

Oh please, Frau! Whoever he is will only be coming out if he thinks there is money in it.

by Anonymousreply 76July 19, 2017 9:35 PM

^ You would have a child with a woman who needed your sperm and not tell your parents that they had a grandchild? I not a frau. I am an eldergay with compassion, common sense, and a strong sense of family. I don't have children (by choice) but I know I wouldn't do that to my parents, deny them the grandchild I fathered. Although that's only one reason of several as to why I wouldn't agree to father a child, it's still a valid reason.

by Anonymousreply 77July 19, 2017 9:43 PM

She is or was estranged from her brother who has said not-so-nice things about her in the press in the past. He will spill the beans or somehow twist her request for privacy into something suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 78July 19, 2017 10:19 PM

Oh please, a private person wouldn't have announced the pregnancy until she was further along and would have at least stated the month the baby is due or at least have given a time frame; end of the year, early spring, etc. .... and maybe would have also shared sperm donor or agreement with a male friend, or whatever, without giving names and respecting his privacy.

A private person who wasn't ready to divulge the approximate due date would have just held off on the announcement. But "I'm pregnant and don't need a man" and that's all the info I'm giving, is childish and secretive. She's being secretive. Not private. Two different things. One is characteristic of a mature person, the other an immature person. No such thing as a secretive person who is also emotionally mature. She's an immature attention-whore.

by Anonymousreply 79July 19, 2017 11:26 PM

She don't need no man only his sperm. Just like that soccer player Ronaldo who has 3 kids by surrogates and egg donors. People are so money grubbing and toxic nowadays I don't blame rich people going the sperm/egg donor rent-a-womb route. Having a kid with a toxic person and having to interact with them because of the kid is hell. It's basically like living with a chronic long term illness like Lupus or AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 80July 19, 2017 11:44 PM

So, I'm the only one who thinks it's weird that new animals grow inside existing animals?

by Anonymousreply 81July 19, 2017 11:54 PM

Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 82July 20, 2017 12:15 AM

Yes it is weird r81. There are only a couple ways to enter this world, a vagina or an egg. Pick one...

by Anonymousreply 83July 20, 2017 12:32 AM

People said the same about Lucy lui but she chose an East Asian sperm donor

by Anonymousreply 84July 20, 2017 11:43 AM

Ha ha now the E network is licking her asshole in hopes of landing exclusive Daddy news:

"We talk about Internet boyfriends, but Kaling has become an Internet BFF, someone you absolutely would hang out with in a second if the opportunity ever arose. Or someone you feel that you've already hung out with."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 24, 2017 12:20 PM

The thirst is real!

"Her book was a phenomenon, further establishing her as one of the funniest women around, but it was when The Mindy Project—starring, created by and executive-produced by Kaling—premiered in 2012 that everyone decided she was the girl for them."

by Anonymousreply 86July 24, 2017 12:22 PM

She just gets uglier and uglier every day. At least she is consistent.

by Anonymousreply 87July 24, 2017 6:00 PM

R19: No, the problem isn't you. Historically 20-30 percent of men do not make good father/marriage material. I'm not sure what the numbers are for women, but they are most likely lower than that.

Men might be violent, or have substance abuse problems, serial cheaters, etc. etc. The entertainment industry is not a hotbed of stable mating choices.

It's not magic, or self-esteem, it's numbers. This has been an issues all throughout history, not just in modern society. It's a game of musical chairs for the women involved and their chances go down the lower they are on the totem pole.

by Anonymousreply 88July 24, 2017 6:16 PM

Does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 89July 24, 2017 6:21 PM

Like curry.

by Anonymousreply 90July 24, 2017 6:41 PM

Gay men who like kids are excellent dads.

by Anonymousreply 91July 24, 2017 7:34 PM

When was the last time you thought about her since her TV show mercifully died? The show became formulaic and her books, which sound as if she dictated them, are mediocre make-a-buck ventures. She was perfectly positioned to disappear into a series of married, best friend roles but figured out a way to make dweebs wonder about her sex life and find material for another non-book.. Narcissists shouldn't have kids. The similarity between Kaling and Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham is that they're hell-bent that audiences see them as sexually attractive and will hammer that point away in everything they do. .

by Anonymousreply 92July 25, 2017 12:00 PM

No. Just no. I was thrilled when she fell into the hole in "This is the End". (You know she offered her pussy to every one of those nerdboys on the set. I bet even Cera says no. Just gross).

by Anonymousreply 93July 25, 2017 2:52 PM

Serena Williams is procreating with a reasonably cute, nerdy, smart, rich, white guy who is taller than her.

Mindy must be sticking pins into a doll.

by Anonymousreply 94July 25, 2017 2:56 PM

Hollywood really wants to make her happen to prove that they care more about just young and white people.

by Anonymousreply 95July 25, 2017 3:18 PM

God knows Kaling is perfect for THAT cause. She does nothing BUT play the race victim card.

by Anonymousreply 96July 25, 2017 3:33 PM

Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 97July 25, 2017 4:24 PM

Obviously some people do R97

by Anonymousreply 98July 25, 2017 4:57 PM

R89 does it taste and smell like curry...yes. However her asshole is squeaky clean. Isn't one of her parents Muslim? They have holes that have less bacteria than a kitchen sink top do! As fugly as Mindy is she still has that clean asshole she can offer to horny nerdy white men.

by Anonymousreply 99July 25, 2017 5:10 PM

Another fawning write up by E! Includes the following news:

"An E! News insider initially described the Wrinkle in Time star's pregnancy as an "unexpected surprise," but added it would not impact pre-existing production schedules for her upcoming projects."

The condom broke?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100July 28, 2017 12:41 AM

Her need is not the issue, it's what the child will need...that should be the greatest concern. This is typical of today's newly empowered invincible woman. Stay clear. Hopefully, if she has a child they won't leap from her penthouse apartment she probably will boast of...

by Anonymousreply 101July 28, 2017 1:01 AM

R24.....you are just so sad. Never understood why boys feel so pathetically needy to want a father when there's a perfectly (hopefully) good mother right there. Ah, no wonder we "hate" women so much.

by Anonymousreply 102July 28, 2017 1:47 AM

A lot of you will call me racist but I assure I'm not. With that being sad I CAN NOT stand Mindy. Was so happy for her when she had her show on network....but she started bitching about be called "the first Indian woman" to get her own show. Ok, fine. But then it's like her character is just a white man chaser. I know her brother is a FUCKING SOCIOPATH, pretended to be African American to get into college....name, hair texture the whole nine yards. Mindy looks "ugly" to me. Like whatever is there (or isn't there) on the inside ugly and beaming through to her squinched up troll face. I believe she's a sociopath as well. Some Indians who are dark are very self hating, their mind is tied up into that caste system. The lighter you are, the better you are.

by Anonymousreply 103July 28, 2017 1:56 AM

R101 you have a ☎ call....they say they can hear you from the early 1900's. You sound so dumb. Mommy issues or are you a gay self hating Mormon? Women have been having kids on their own/without a man or husband for quite sometime now. I turned out fine and my mom was damn strong and so loving.

by Anonymousreply 104July 28, 2017 2:02 AM

Stop pretending you care about what happens to children. Your fake concern is embarrassing, r101.

by Anonymousreply 105July 28, 2017 2:12 AM

If you block the teenager at R104 102 & 103 also disappear along with a bunch of other similar replies way upthread. Then at R105 he posts from another device. Block that reply and a bunch of other adolescent replies also disappear. It's the same person, a typical adolescent.

by Anonymousreply 106July 28, 2017 5:46 PM

If you think she's going to actually RAISE this baby, I have a bridge to sell you. It'll go from Nanny to Nanny, then a quick kiss goodnight from Mindy once a week when a photographer from US is there.

by Anonymousreply 107July 28, 2017 6:39 PM

If I had to guess, she'll love being a mommy to an adorable baby that can be dressed up in tiny couture but once it starts talking back, it'll be shipped off to boarding school. For its own good, of course.

by Anonymousreply 108July 28, 2017 6:44 PM

Boarding School in Mumbai, no less. That'll teach the little fucker to appreciate Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 109July 28, 2017 6:50 PM

InStyle also really, really wants those exclusive baby deets:

"The real head-turner of the evening was Kaling's va-va-voom beauty look, which consisted of side-swept bombshell waves styled over one shoulder, smoky eyes, and crimson lips."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110July 29, 2017 1:45 AM

PR105} What an odd response, you don't even know me to make such an assumption.

by Anonymousreply 111July 29, 2017 2:56 AM

What R101 said. So true.

by Anonymousreply 112July 29, 2017 4:37 AM

She looks like she's had fillers done

by Anonymousreply 113July 29, 2017 5:47 AM

Will the baby be white?👶🏼

by Anonymousreply 114July 30, 2017 5:49 AM

What we know now: the gender of the baby

What we do not know now: the father of the baby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115September 9, 2017 8:52 PM

Doesn't that make her child a bastard?

by Anonymousreply 116September 9, 2017 8:56 PM

She's a weird person. You don't need two parents to raise a well adjusted child, but you must be well adjusted yourself. She has a lot of issues.

by Anonymousreply 117September 9, 2017 8:59 PM

She's a Dyke. Also, this shows people only have kids to program a little Mini-Me robot to feed their ego.

by Anonymousreply 118September 9, 2017 9:10 PM

When is she due? Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 119September 9, 2017 9:11 PM

She was just too pretty and powerful for the father to stick around!

by Anonymousreply 120September 9, 2017 9:56 PM

If you're going to make a public statement at least use proper grammar. "I don't need no husband", she sounds like the trailer trash she is.

by Anonymousreply 121September 9, 2017 10:59 PM

I'm the OP who wrote the headline of this thread. I was trying to be funny and eye-catching. As far as I know, she's never said that.

by Anonymousreply 122September 9, 2017 11:16 PM

Mindy gave birth! Her daughter’s name and s Katherine. I wonder if the girl will be called “Kathy” but I doubt it. In 2017, most Katherines seem to prefer “Katie” over “Kathy.”

Still no news on the identity of the father....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123December 19, 2017 10:48 PM

Is she a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 124December 19, 2017 10:58 PM

I wish guys would listen carefully to such statements from misguided feminists and other young confused women. It is time for men to value themselves and their sperm...Sperm IS valuable! Men need to start 're-thinking being male'...be respectful of women AND respect yourselves!!

by Anonymousreply 125December 19, 2017 11:04 PM

If she is a lesbian, she keeps that fact a secret from her fans

by Anonymousreply 126December 19, 2017 11:26 PM

I found this very interesting comment on ONTD about Mindy's babydaddy

"I have semi good authority that the father is this very famous violinist (I don’t feel like dropping his name but he’s probably the most well known violinist in the country, like has his own following like Andrea Bocelli); I kind of took it with a grain of salt until I ended up on the fringes (THE REAL FRINGES) of his social circle, and apparently he’s a huge philanderer to the point of being a creep, several of my colleagues have had issues with him while on orchestral gigs"

"Oh loll no I mean like pop famous ;) he’s a classical musician though. The initials JB should get you there"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127June 3, 2019 12:22 AM

[quote]r125 It is time for men to value themselves and their sperm...Sperm IS valuable!

Yes! Stop throwing it away in a KLENEX!!

#RiseUp

by Anonymousreply 128June 3, 2019 12:26 AM

r127, that comment is about January Jones. Pay attention to the thread.

by Anonymousreply 129June 3, 2019 12:39 AM

I feel sorry for her.

She is very smart and successful, but she is a plain girl who falls in love with men way out of her league.

In other words, the perfect Datalounger!

by Anonymousreply 130June 3, 2019 12:48 AM

Joshua Bell's the father?

by Anonymousreply 131June 3, 2019 1:25 AM

The problem is she only wants very good looking white men who are waaaaaaaaaay out of her league.

by Anonymousreply 132June 3, 2019 1:40 AM

R132 That's why she writes shows where good looking white men are fighting for her pussy.

by Anonymousreply 133June 3, 2019 1:57 AM

R132, that's exactly what happens in LATE NIGHT, the film she wrote. Two of the best looking guys in the film are after her (Hugh Dancy and Reid Scott). Now, I don't know anything about her, never watched her in anything, never watched the US version of The Office, never seen an interview with her... I'm as objective of an audience member as you can get. So when Hugh Dancy started chasing her in the film, I thought to myself, "This has got to be a parody of some sort and that will be revealed later in the film." But it was for real.

She cannot act. And her writing is so messy, at least when it comes to feature film, and completely devoid of any substance. It's one cliche after another, one on-the-nose line after another. If it wasn't for Emma Thompson, the film would be unwatchable. (There is also no D in directing; the film is directed like an episode of a network TV show.)

by Anonymousreply 134June 3, 2019 4:32 AM

^^ I did laugh a few times.

by Anonymousreply 135June 3, 2019 4:54 AM

Can't wait for her movie to tank. This diversity hire-writ-large needs to go away.

by Anonymousreply 136June 3, 2019 4:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!