Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Travis Bryant Exposes The Dark Side Of Modeling

His account is chilling. Aside from the low pay, male models are prayed upon sexually at every turn. I would think most of the top models have been exploited this way. When you think about it, it really is like dealing with the mafia. It's so sad what he went through.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118June 16, 2018 12:25 PM

Feel real bad for this dude, but he should not go off his meds without discussing it with his doctor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 16, 2017 9:55 PM

He's ugly. Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 2July 16, 2017 10:03 PM

His parents kicked him out at 15 when he came out 😥😥😥.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 16, 2017 10:08 PM

Especially if you're gay. That's what he's too nice to get into: The often seething hatred you'll experience if you nicely decline being a pass around for designers, directors, customers and/or executives and their friends and there is any knowledge that you are gay.

by Anonymousreply 4July 16, 2017 10:22 PM

I missed the part where he was forced into modeling.

by Anonymousreply 5July 16, 2017 10:28 PM

R5, he sort of had limited options if he was on the street15, coupled with the fact he seems emotionally fragile.

by Anonymousreply 6July 16, 2017 10:30 PM

^at 15

by Anonymousreply 7July 16, 2017 10:39 PM

Many young males have been "prayed" upon.

by Anonymousreply 8July 16, 2017 11:11 PM

^Oops - preyed upon.

by Anonymousreply 9July 17, 2017 12:03 AM

I think there's a lot of truth to what he says but he's also exaggerating, especially about the sex stuff, and he had a shitty agency. If his parents weren't keeping an eye on him, as they weren't, then it would be easy to be exploited. I follow plenty of female models and some of their male model friends too and things aren't like what he says, but the guys I follow are top models who do high fashion not underwear, and I guess things like Instagram today also help them have a public profile and a following, which means they're less hidden in the shadows.

by Anonymousreply 10July 17, 2017 12:16 AM

Girl she's messy, she talk too much.. she gonna get it..

by Anonymousreply 11July 17, 2017 12:17 AM

The designers don't really pick the models, the casting directors do (and he makes no mention of casting directors). There are also dozens of male models in the shows, just why the designer would pick him to have sex with isn't clear - especially since there are plenty of models who would willingly throw themselves at the designer. It's also not convenient to drop a model the night before the show.

Also not sure which show he would have been walking in along with Naomi Campbell.

by Anonymousreply 12July 17, 2017 12:21 AM

We're starting a GoFundMe page for him

by Anonymousreply 13July 17, 2017 12:29 AM

Moan, moan, moan, such a sis.

by Anonymousreply 14July 17, 2017 1:14 AM

He seems to have too much baggage.

by Anonymousreply 15July 17, 2017 1:16 AM

I actually like this guy. He seems genuine. The designer sounds like Armani or Calvin Klein, but it could be any of them like Marc Jacob, etc. the industry is very exploitative and male models are expected to sleep around until they get established and even then they still may have to allow themselves to be degraded for a big contract

by Anonymousreply 16July 17, 2017 1:48 AM

It was Armani

by Anonymousreply 17July 17, 2017 1:51 AM

The comment section already figured out it was Marc Jacob. They knew the date of the show and everything.

by Anonymousreply 18July 17, 2017 1:51 AM

Not surprised. They all are pigs

by Anonymousreply 19July 17, 2017 1:53 AM

Not only that, several up-an-coming male models over the recent years have committed suicide in their early twenties. Their downward trajectories sync perfectly with the timeline of specific shows they walked in. That's why the top haute courture male models will only work with a handful of designers, opting to sit out of certain shows and lose money. Being passed around takes its toll. To the poster who is suggesting the designer doesn't choose the model, not true. Most designers are there for the fittings and practice walks. They will call an agency in a heartbeat to complain if they think they sre not sending them quality models. Otheres ready know what they have in mind and tell the casting agents/ bookers. They are not going to leave anything to chance.

by Anonymousreply 20July 17, 2017 2:21 AM

This is sad.

by Anonymousreply 21July 17, 2017 2:27 AM

Who is the model that Marc Jacob ended up using?

by Anonymousreply 22July 17, 2017 2:34 AM

Austin Armacost?

by Anonymousreply 23July 17, 2017 2:39 AM

Other youtube sleuths in the comment section are claiming Travis was coerced by someone from an Italian fashion house because Travis said his agent in Milan called him to let him know he had been replaced. Incidentally, Naomi Campbell was the only woman to walk for that show. Ooh, I wonder which other male model replaced him. This is pretty much conclusive evidence that he had to spread 'em. Who could it be, DL?

by Anonymousreply 24July 17, 2017 2:45 AM

This one will ride a pole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 17, 2017 2:55 AM

"It's so sad what he went through."

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 26July 17, 2017 2:57 AM

DAYUM @ R25!

by Anonymousreply 27July 17, 2017 3:02 AM

Isn't Marc Jacobs poz, crazy and a drug addict? This guy better watch his back

by Anonymousreply 28July 17, 2017 3:09 AM

In that poll he flashed, Travis also claims to have dated Prince.

by Anonymousreply 29July 17, 2017 3:24 AM

They always seem to go into a psychotic break once they turn 30

by Anonymousreply 30July 17, 2017 4:30 AM

Where does he say he dated Prince? He must not have any job skills?

by Anonymousreply 31July 17, 2017 4:45 AM

I'm young and beautiful: love me, love me, love me!!!! I can't get enough attention!!!

I'm 25 and looking haggard: why don't you love me anymore??

Please, These worthless pathetic queens can't deal with aging and realize nobody wants their asses after they turn 25. They can't come to terms with the fact that the ONLY reason everyone wanted them around is that they were young and pretty. They have ZERO intellect and no other skills other than posing for the camera.

Go get a fucking JOB!!!!

by Anonymousreply 32July 17, 2017 4:46 AM

Underwear could be sold by just photoshopping new product on old stock photos. It's understood that the purpose of live models is to provide people in the industry with a good time. Otherwise, why pay money for just a human clothes hanger?

by Anonymousreply 33July 17, 2017 5:21 AM

Point is most of these models are teenagers when they first started, they were still babies. People in power, not always, but sometimes gay males, exploit them and don't bat an eye to the fact that they are ruining lives.

by Anonymousreply 34July 17, 2017 5:37 AM

R32: oozing empathy out of every pore.

by Anonymousreply 35July 17, 2017 6:11 AM

Oh, first you cry.

Wah-wah-wah.

by Anonymousreply 36July 17, 2017 6:14 AM

So actors, singers, and now confirmed models.

What other occupations do gross men exploit young fragile men and women and teenagers?

by Anonymousreply 37July 17, 2017 6:22 AM

It's like with Gretchen Mol. Nobody takes you serious when you are known to be "the one" who puts out. Even when you are forced to put out. Yes, it's humiliating. A lot of people self medicate with drugs or alcohol to numb the emotional pain of feeling betrayed, humiliated, exploited, etc. and not being able to do something about (quit? I'd love to, but how should I make a living to afford my current lifestyle?).

The whole gay mafia thing is based on sleazebags preying on cute guys who are in a vulnerable place (alone, insecure, afraid, naive, desperate, etc.) being exploited and then discarded (if you are lucky you get a fancy gift out of it like an apartment or a car) for a new model.

by Anonymousreply 38July 17, 2017 6:26 AM

[quote]The designers don't really pick the models, the casting directors do (and he makes no mention of casting directors). There are also dozens of male models in the shows, just why the designer would pick him to have sex with isn't clear - especially since there are plenty of models who would willingly throw themselves at the designer.

Insecure assholes get off on forcing themselves on others who can't afford to push them away.

by Anonymousreply 39July 17, 2017 6:34 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if the ones who throw themselves at those creeps see less action than the ones who do their best to avoid the creeps and are seen as "playing hard to get" and being a "challenge" for those creeps.

by Anonymousreply 40July 17, 2017 6:41 AM

In the comments section, it seems like the designer might possibly be Domenico Dolce.

by Anonymousreply 41July 17, 2017 7:05 AM

I dont doubt he had the bad experiences he describes, but starting out, why would anyone think an employer would ever give a shit about you personally in any field? Your there to do a job, they pay you and that's it. Modeling is not acting, or singing or poetry, its literally a human prop for cloths, so its odd that he says he felt like he was just used like that. It was literally his job. They are selling clothes not models. There is a little bit of Special Snowflake going on with him. And also I am not buying the money thing. It's your job to watch your own money. If you got paid 3,000 to fly to Milan but it turns out you paid for the trip to get there then that something you should have asked about and negotiated before you took the job.

by Anonymousreply 42July 17, 2017 7:42 AM

Yeah, there are people who take advantage of other people. Unfortunately we all have to learn that lesson the hard way one way or the other. The only thing we can do is learn and try our best to not repeat the mistake, or mistakes, and look for the warning signs (to spot those who take advantage of others) and avoid them in the future.

by Anonymousreply 43July 17, 2017 9:00 AM

The brain and emotional IQ of an adolescent is still developing. Young men tend to be about 7 years behind their chronological age in maturity. This guy didn't stand a chance. His dispicable parents actulally tossed him out in the street at 15 for being gay. You've all seen how Arlo/ Jade's parents were beside themselves with worry when he disappeared, even though they suspected he ran away. Picture being 15 and being made to feel your worthless. Then this great opportunity comes your way, only to have the rug pulled out from under you when you find out there are strings attached. His mind must have been like scrambled eggs. No wonder he couldn't keep track of (or care about) his money.

by Anonymousreply 44July 17, 2017 11:25 AM

^you're worthless

by Anonymousreply 45July 17, 2017 11:28 AM

I was 17 when I was kicked out. At least I had graduated high school. I was not a very mature 17 y.o. though, so it wasn't the greatest experience and I had a rough time. I watched the OP and the shaving your balls video. I think he's cute and sensitive and am glad he came through it. I don't want to watch the off the Meds vid.

by Anonymousreply 46July 17, 2017 12:46 PM

Is Travis claiming that a major designer flew from Milan to London and booked a wonderful suite in a hotel just so he could have sex with him?

Why didn't he sleep with the designer? Icky, sure, but he would have made so much money and had a great career. Plus, if he's trying to imply that he got the Dolce and Gabbana campaign that David Gandy eventually got (as some have guessed) I don't believe that for a second - there is no way Travis was at the same level as Gandy.

by Anonymousreply 47July 17, 2017 12:47 PM

Designers are not there for the whole of the casting session. Castings can take hours and be incredibly boring.

by Anonymousreply 48July 17, 2017 12:48 PM

No r39, the models at casting sessions just don't feature that much in the designers' lives. Designers only start paying attention to models once they have them in their shows and decide they are their favourites (as in modelling favourites, not sex favourites). If designers notice models before, it's because they have been promoted by their agencies as the next big thing.

by Anonymousreply 49July 17, 2017 12:51 PM

R48/ r49, not saying designers are there the entire time for the casting session, but the pervs like the ones around Travis make it their business to take a look at the fresh talent.

I sense Travis was hit on early in his career, so when it came to accepting the designer's offer to fuck him, he had already had enough and declined. Did you see the visceral reaction he had when he remembered how they were always touching his belly? He's not A-list modeling material, but he had a few good years left, which were taken from him. BTW, he did manage to finish highschool & graduated college with a journalism degree.

by Anonymousreply 50July 17, 2017 1:10 PM

Weird rhinoplasty

by Anonymousreply 51July 17, 2017 1:32 PM

Modeling is a form of legal prostitution. Why do you think you see a lot of models attending Cannes, they are all looking for their next "sponsor". The females are looking for a big come up also the males are doing the same. Look at hot convict Jeremy Meeks hooking up with that heiress in Cannes and god knows who else he had to hook up with.

by Anonymousreply 52July 17, 2017 1:32 PM

He's a model?

by Anonymousreply 53July 17, 2017 2:11 PM

Not anymore, but he was at one time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54July 17, 2017 4:34 PM

Boo hoo poor you!

Pass me a broomstick, come over here and I'll really give you something to cry about.

by Anonymousreply 55July 17, 2017 4:52 PM

Travis's boyfriend cheated on him! Can't imagine why.

I like his Kmart-furnished bedroom, by the way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 17, 2017 4:55 PM

Travis needs a good 12 step program.

by Anonymousreply 57July 17, 2017 5:23 PM

He has great eyes and lips. That's all I got.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 17, 2017 11:20 PM

The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency would not have allowed this to happen.

by Anonymousreply 59July 17, 2017 11:31 PM

With his brahs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 17, 2017 11:42 PM

This is from a thread posted here several years ago...If the poster is still around, perhaps he could elaborate.

[Quote]I think Travolta owns a 707.

[Quote]I've told this story before, but a pilot on a private jet told me that years ago he had flown a group from Miami to the Caribbean. He opened the cockpit door to make sure everyone was OK and saw Versace sticking carrot sticks up Naomi Campbell's ass as she giggled like a methed-out geisha.

by Anonymousreply 61July 17, 2017 11:53 PM

Some of you are heartless. He's talking about the power dynamic and feeling degraded by it. This happens a lot in these industries. It's not even like he'd never find the designer appealing outside of that scenario or that the designer couldn't find what he wanted outside of choosing from models he was employing. It's the power dynamic that provides the thrill, the "I own you" kind of mentality.

Some models get off on that too, want to feel degraded and want to be part of these kind of arrangements but he clearly didn't. How can you judge him badly for that?

by Anonymousreply 62July 18, 2017 12:56 PM

If he's mental, he shouldn't read DL!

by Anonymousreply 63July 18, 2017 1:01 PM

R62 -

Umm, no one forced him to be a model. There's a new word called "no".

And, if it weren't for feeling "degraded", I'd never have any feeling at all.

by Anonymousreply 64July 18, 2017 1:15 PM

That's sad, R64. He was cut loose at a vulnerable point. The story of the wide-eyed hopeful, arriving in a seedy world he's unprepared for, carrying nothing but his innocence and suitcase, is not a new one. That's why I believe he really was singled out. Naivete in the fashion and entertainment industries is getting harder and harder to come by.

Most people arrive now with every intention of saying "yes" as often as they're given the opportunity to do so.

by Anonymousreply 65July 18, 2017 1:41 PM

"Most people arrive now with every intention of saying "yes" as often as they're given the opportunity to do so."

Because it's easy money for people with no education or work experience.

It's nothing new, it's been like this for years. People who are too stupid to realize what they're getting into deserve their fate.

He had "no idea at all" what the modeling world is like...??? Zero sympathies.

by Anonymousreply 66July 18, 2017 1:50 PM

R66, he grew up sheltered in the Midwest, so yes he probably didn't know about the underbelly of the industry. He also has mental health issues, which made him vulnerable.

Also, just because he's gay doesn't mean he should welcome being fucked by some random old perv. The stereotype of the slutty, irresponsible gay male does not always ring true.

by Anonymousreply 67July 18, 2017 1:59 PM

I would feel more exploited and point blank angry at photographers who would sell my photos to nude mags or online without my knowledge or permission. How can that be legal?

by Anonymousreply 68July 18, 2017 2:36 PM

r68, you sign a release form that gives the photographer the right to do whatever he wants with the pictures. Otherwise you'd have to pay thousands and thousands (more) to hire the photographer to take pictures you fully own.

by Anonymousreply 69July 18, 2017 3:02 PM

[quote]No [R39], the models at casting sessions just don't feature that much in the designers' lives.

You're hilarious. Who do you think has final approval of who gets the job? You clearly don't know designers and their micromanaging obsession to have a say in everything even when they hire people to do it for them. For predators and ego maniacs it's all about power and to make their underlings know who has the power.

by Anonymousreply 70July 18, 2017 3:09 PM

I think he probably would been more "modelesque" with his old nose. His nosejob is too apparent. That's probably why his chin is raised so high in his comp card at R54.

by Anonymousreply 71July 18, 2017 3:15 PM

R69, I realize that a model doesn't own the pictures. However selling shots of the model changing clothes or touching himself while wearing underwear to get the desired look and then not letting the model know where the pictures will be posted is questionable.

by Anonymousreply 72July 18, 2017 3:24 PM

[quote]However selling shots of the model changing clothes or touching himself while wearing underwear to get the desired look and then not letting the model know where the pictures will be posted is questionable.

No, it isn't. Check beforehand if the photographer is trustworthy and even have your own little interview whether you can work with the guy. If you have a bad feeling about the whole thing it's up to you to either stop and leave or go through with it and then complain that the sleazebag screwed you over. If you don't care about yourself and your career don't expect others to do it for you.

by Anonymousreply 73July 18, 2017 3:32 PM

Legitimate modeling and photography is increasingly including views of the male genitals. We've seen every other square centimeter of models' bodies along with clear VPL so it was only a matter of time to have Porky Pig displays of shirts as well as underwear next to the model instead of on them.

by Anonymousreply 74July 18, 2017 11:33 PM

Between 17 and 24 I was approached several times by photographers and agents to model. While I could have used the extra money for college for tuition and books I declined each time because I was concerned it might really be porn or that they might try to make sexual advances. I don't regret it.

by Anonymousreply 75July 19, 2017 12:09 AM

He's a horse face with dull eyes.

by Anonymousreply 76July 19, 2017 12:47 AM

Did he have a romance with Jonathan Bennett that ended in a bitter breakup?

by Anonymousreply 77July 19, 2017 1:44 AM

Pity me because as a model I was objectified, treated like a physical prop and made to feel I had to look perfect (notice how I was able to slip in how the industry saw me as looking potentially "perfect",which feeds my ego). I thought the point of modelling was to empower me, make me feel great about myself, raise my self-esteem and narcissism levels and meet and fuck other hot models.......NOT just merely moving PRODUCT.

I was a VICTIM!

by Anonymousreply 78July 19, 2017 2:00 AM

Here is model Slick Woods. She seems to be acclimated to the industry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 19, 2017 2:50 AM

He never happened, theres almost nothing in his models.com profile, he has about 2 runway pics online, if those are indeed his. Who is he?

by Anonymousreply 80July 19, 2017 3:00 AM

R70, I follow fashion quite closely, watch the shows, fashion week, who's on which cover, how models' careers are going, so I have a pretty good idea what the industry's like and what designers do with their time.

Interesting, r61. Wasn't Versace gay?

by Anonymousreply 81July 20, 2017 2:08 PM

R80, he wasn't anything much, although he claims he was just about to have his break with a campaign, but he didn't want to sleep with the designer (as if). Apart from maybe one or two shows, he wasn't a high fashion model so models.com wouldn't have much on him.

by Anonymousreply 82July 20, 2017 2:11 PM

Anyway, here's a real story about a real male model, Matt Gordon, who made it big and fell off the rails.

He also has some interesting comments about homophobia in the fashion world (although this may have been more widespread some years ago).

No bs cliche claims, however, about how he was told he'd only get a job if he slept with the designer or the casting director.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83July 20, 2017 2:23 PM

[Quote]Interesting, [R61]. Wasn't Versace gay?

Yes he was, r81. However , this type of behaviour has more to do with power than it has to with sex. Here you have one of the most famous runway models of her era - a force to be reckoned with - reduced to a cheap cum rag by one of the men that control her.

by Anonymousreply 84July 20, 2017 6:32 PM

Are you sure about that, r84? Especially given that the source for this nonsense story is DL and your weird interpretation may have nothing to do with what was really going on, if anything was going on.

by Anonymousreply 85July 20, 2017 6:58 PM

He's got 125K followers on Instagram. Did the agency pay for his nosejob?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 22, 2017 3:27 PM

LOL he felt so bad that he got an eating disorder. I wish I could stop eating or start purging when I felt stressed.

by Anonymousreply 87July 22, 2017 3:46 PM

How did a broke kid from the sticks afford a nosejob? I wonder what the original looked like.

by Anonymousreply 88July 22, 2017 3:56 PM

Here r88.

So was he scouted while he had the old nose or before?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 22, 2017 4:35 PM

Old one was fine and looked 'realer'. Why do guys get nosejobs, it's so feminizing. They all seem to have the same look, like the blond guy who was a judge on ANTM.

by Anonymousreply 90July 22, 2017 4:37 PM

Gosh, Travis is one messy bitch. Look at this video. His celebrity boyfriend beat him, but he kept going back for more abuse: cray-cray.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91July 22, 2017 4:54 PM

Didn't watch the whole thing, he sounds delusional, but the guy on the voicemail sounded like Seacrest.

by Anonymousreply 92July 22, 2017 5:05 PM

Has the celebrity ever been named?

by Anonymousreply 93July 22, 2017 6:09 PM

How he lost his virginity...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94July 22, 2017 7:29 PM

I didn't know he dated youtuber Aaron Rhodes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95July 25, 2017 11:16 PM

He should expose his hole.

by Anonymousreply 96July 25, 2017 11:23 PM

When you're from Denver, you have to do something.

by Anonymousreply 97July 25, 2017 11:46 PM

R13 = W&W!

by Anonymousreply 98July 26, 2017 12:06 AM

Jon Bennett's so much of ho that if he were abusive during sex, it would be widely known.

Has Travis s thyroid condition?

by Anonymousreply 99July 26, 2017 1:14 AM

So sad that this messed up lady let Ryan Seacrest beat her up

by Anonymousreply 100July 26, 2017 1:14 AM

His face and chin are too elongated. I can see why the photographer in his good modeling photo had him pose with his head filter up. Aside from carefully chosen angles like that, I can't picture him as a major model. He has a model body, though.

by Anonymousreply 101July 26, 2017 5:18 AM

Oh and a prime example of gayface.

by Anonymousreply 102July 26, 2017 5:19 AM

His buttocks are sublime.

by Anonymousreply 103July 26, 2017 5:46 AM

[quote][R5], he sort of had limited options if he was on the street15, coupled with the fact he seems emotionally fragile.

And he’s hot, right? Otherwise, none of you would give a shit. I have NO sympathy for the wealthy or people who get by on their looks.

by Anonymousreply 104July 26, 2017 12:28 PM

Merv beat up Ryan and now he does the same

by Anonymousreply 105July 26, 2017 8:28 PM

Ahhh, he was a model? Like in high fashion print and runway?

by Anonymousreply 106July 26, 2017 8:36 PM

He clearly has some mental issues. He has this obsession with trying to look perfect, and by trying to accomplish that he managed to ruin his face. Sad stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107June 16, 2018 11:14 AM

sad, that he wont get his shit together and go forward

get on ur meds or on stronger ones dude.

make some positive friends.

by Anonymousreply 108June 16, 2018 11:24 AM

[quote] Aside from the low pay, male models are prayed upon sexually at every turn.

Like a lark who is yearning to pray!

by Anonymousreply 109June 16, 2018 11:24 AM

Body dysmorphic disorder comes with the belief that all it takes is some procedure to solve all the issues and problems one has. And if that procedure doesn't do the trick it will be the next one, for sure.

This happens when people are raised to be obsessed about other people's (aka outside) approval. Then it doesn't matter what you want. All that matters is what other people want (from you) and how you can satisfy them in order get their approval.

Do you like / approve of me now? How about when I do this? It's all for you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110June 16, 2018 11:36 AM

R110 Yeah, I definitely suspect he's struggling with body dysmorphia. It makes sense. Also, he just turned 30. He's an aging model (or aging ex-model), and trust me it's not easy to accept getting older. I was severely depressed last year when I turned 30. It was hell.

by Anonymousreply 111June 16, 2018 11:44 AM

R111 - Just. Wait.

by Anonymousreply 112June 16, 2018 11:57 AM

He now believes that he’s losing his hair. He admitted to having a nose job already.

by Anonymousreply 113June 16, 2018 11:57 AM

When you were 15, didn’t you want all the cock you could get? Are these models really preyed upon? Are they just willing victims?

by Anonymousreply 114June 16, 2018 12:01 PM

When you believe all you have, and can give to others, is your youthful beauty then you will feel completely lost without your youthful looks. It's like with people who believe they are only worth something when they are rich, have a job, have some sort of power (coming from money, social status, career, etc.) , or they are in a relationship with someone and when they lose that, what they believe defines them, they are completely lost and basically run around like chickens with their heads cut off (making them even easier prey for snake oil salesmen).

by Anonymousreply 115June 16, 2018 12:06 PM

He doesn't have the looks for a A list model agency I can see what he's talking about at a C or D list agency. I was an Art Director at several cosmetic houses in NY and I used to cast models for photoshoots. Stuff like this doesn't happen at the better model agencies.

by Anonymousreply 116June 16, 2018 12:10 PM

[quote] Stuff like this doesn't happen at the better model agencies.

LOL. Sure, Jan.

It does happen, just nobody wants it to come out in this #metoo days.

by Anonymousreply 117June 16, 2018 12:15 PM

[quote] Stuff like this doesn't happen at the better model agencies.

So Bruce Weber kept his sleazy paws off of models from better model agencies because they would protect their models and blacklist him? Are you for real?

by Anonymousreply 118June 16, 2018 12:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!