Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sylvester Stallone Outing Michael Jackson as a Pedo?!

He didn't say it frankly but very much implying it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 26, 2019 4:56 PM

I think It Michael' interest in young boys was very well known in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 1July 14, 2017 3:55 AM

For Christ's sake, we don't need Rambo to tell us what we already know.

by Anonymousreply 2July 14, 2017 3:57 AM

I like Sylvester Stallone; he's very bright. Stallone, Arnold-they're bright and interesting and The Rock isn't, and that's what's famous today.

by Anonymousreply 3July 14, 2017 3:57 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 14, 2017 4:00 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 14, 2017 4:00 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 14, 2017 4:01 AM

At this point there's no "outing" Jackson as a pedofile. It's pretty much accepted as fact.

by Anonymousreply 7July 14, 2017 4:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 14, 2017 4:05 AM

Of course, Jacko stans will have another interpretation of what Stallone said.

by Anonymousreply 9July 14, 2017 4:09 AM

Ugh, I can't stand Stallone or his QVC shill wife. Total Rethugs and VERY Catholic and anti gay marriage.

by Anonymousreply 10July 14, 2017 4:21 AM

Stallone is complete trash. Fuck him and Kris Jenner. They were fucking each other back in the 80s. Fuck him. Lying ass!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11July 14, 2017 4:47 AM

Stallone's wife is on HSN, not QVC.

by Anonymousreply 12July 14, 2017 5:14 AM

My understanding is SS is into sex with dolphins.

by Anonymousreply 13July 14, 2017 5:31 AM

What has SS done to his FACE!??

Did he go to the plastic surgeon and ask for "The Jackie Stallone"?

by Anonymousreply 14July 14, 2017 7:28 AM

In what capacity did he hang out for pictures with Jacko? And r9 is right, I was looking for a picture of Jimmy Safechuck since we were talking about him on another thread and a few of the google images said: Jimmy Safechuck "victim" of Michael Jackson sexual abuse. Really? Fuck you! They'll never admit it, there will always be air quotes around it.

by Anonymousreply 15July 14, 2017 8:21 AM

That picture is a bit scary but also interesting. Wow. Yes it's disturbing what was going on with him.

In his final years, MJ was shunned by so much of the entertainment industry. I believe that even Elizabeth Taylor had backed away. Was so weird at MJ's memorial Brooke Shields gave a eulogy even though she hadn't spoken to him in about 20 years!

It's amazed me recent times so many celebrities have been exposed for sexual offences going back many years, like Bill Cosby and Rolf Harris. Apparently a lot of people in the entertainment industry knew what they were like for a long time. But it seems that these things can be hidden for many, many years before they become public. And then we are shocked because the had the image of wholesome family entertainers...

by Anonymousreply 16July 14, 2017 3:32 PM

The entertainment industry is full of child rapists, as is the field of politics, r16.

by Anonymousreply 17July 15, 2017 10:55 AM

R17 I was gonna say that R16. In the UK they've had a crackdown and in some other countries. The US needs to be looked at as well, but I don't know when/if it will occur. People there are so powerful and have all kinds of connections. It's probably been very systemic and endemic for such a long time now with culture of cover ups. Very difficult to break up.

by Anonymousreply 18July 15, 2017 12:00 PM
by Anonymousreply 19October 3, 2017 5:19 PM

Imagine how much Janet knew and saw... and stayed silent on.

by Anonymousreply 20October 3, 2017 5:52 PM

Interesting

by Anonymousreply 21January 1, 2018 9:44 AM

By deflecting the media to Jackson it only means that Jackson is indeed innocent and Stallone is guilty

by Anonymousreply 22January 1, 2018 12:56 PM

Did Stallone paint that? It's good! Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 23January 1, 2018 1:05 PM

I'm too lazy to Google it for confirmation, n=but I believe that Stallone's paintings sell for $100K and up.

by Anonymousreply 24January 1, 2018 1:58 PM

Good for Sly

by Anonymousreply 25January 26, 2019 4:15 PM

[Quote] Stallone is complete trash. Fuck him and Kris Jenner. They were fucking each other back in the 80s.

I did not know this đŸ˜®

by Anonymousreply 26January 26, 2019 4:21 PM

Didn't try to eat Tweety Bird too?

by Anonymousreply 27January 26, 2019 4:21 PM

Sly is a rapist.

by Anonymousreply 28January 26, 2019 4:28 PM

Generations of ambitious stage parents eagerly vied to plant their cute little sons in Michael's bed. The fact that they knew they'd be able to shake him down if he didn't deliver stardom for their precious little boys made it a win-win situation to them.

by Anonymousreply 29January 26, 2019 4:29 PM

I think he articulated the dichotomy pretty well.

by Anonymousreply 30January 26, 2019 4:33 PM

Nothing he said has not been said before. MJ was a weirdo with numerous personality disorders born of numerous tragedies and trauma.

by Anonymousreply 31January 26, 2019 4:35 PM

The point I got from Stallone’s version had some nuance. He seemed to be suggesting not only that Jackson was gifted and used those gifts to get close to children, but that he actually viewed himself as a predator and was at odds with himself as he simultaneously presented himself publicly as childlike as a cover for his predation. It’s not exactly revelatory, but it’s a more complex inner psychological dynamic than is usually discussed—that Jackson both exploited and punished his abusive nature.

by Anonymousreply 32January 26, 2019 4:42 PM

I doubt Stallone is priovy to more information than we are,.

by Anonymousreply 33January 26, 2019 4:48 PM

R33 I feel like Stallone was just using the painting as an excuse to work out an armchair psychology theory he has. But it’s a fair assessment IMO.

by Anonymousreply 34January 26, 2019 4:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!