Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My nephew's buttocks are becoming obscenely plump

And it's attracting the wrong kind of attention.

Any advice?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 1, 2018 5:43 PM

"Wrong" meaning chicks are looking at him, Uncle Bottom?

by Anonymousreply 1July 12, 2017 4:53 AM

Oh, dear Uncle Bottom.

You must immediately grab them, and try as hard as you might, to stuff them back in those skimpy little underpants.

Take those plump pillows of buttliciousness, and just stuff, stuff, stuff them as hard as you can.

If that doesn't work, then give him a good... HARD... spanking!

by Anonymousreply 2July 12, 2017 5:03 AM

naughty nephew

by Anonymousreply 3July 12, 2017 5:06 AM

Is he staying at your summer house? Are you prepared for entertaining?

by Anonymousreply 4July 12, 2017 5:11 AM

Don't be sad, Uncle Bottom, that your nephew's ass is now looking better than yours.

It's time to pass the torch.

by Anonymousreply 5July 12, 2017 5:12 AM

His ass is so plump and delicious that I've decided to change my name to Uncle Top.

by Anonymousreply 6July 12, 2017 5:12 AM

Your nephew needs a good spanking.

by Anonymousreply 7July 12, 2017 5:15 AM

If you can't get all of that butt back into his manties using just your hands, perhaps you should try your tongue?

by Anonymousreply 8July 12, 2017 5:26 AM

Tell him to lay off the mashed potato salad at the next family picnic. He needs to start watching his girlish figure.

by Anonymousreply 9July 12, 2017 5:37 AM

That's quite a plump snauer.

by Anonymousreply 10July 12, 2017 5:42 AM

pinchable

by Anonymousreply 11July 12, 2017 2:43 PM

Meaning his ass looks like Granny's from Looney Tunes

by Anonymousreply 12July 12, 2017 2:55 PM

Throw yourself in a wood chipper, nephew troll. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 13July 12, 2017 2:59 PM

He's been a bad boy.

by Anonymousreply 14July 12, 2017 11:09 PM

Do you know if your nephew shared his buttocks with other young men exploring their sexuality?

by Anonymousreply 15July 12, 2017 11:12 PM

Yes, R15, he shared generously. That's the concern.

by Anonymousreply 16July 12, 2017 11:15 PM

Give us an update, Uncle Bottom.

by Anonymousreply 17July 13, 2017 2:25 AM

They look maddeningly pert! Turn him over your knees and teach him a lesson by giving him a vicious spanking!

by Anonymousreply 18July 13, 2017 2:41 AM

Oh, for corn's sake, just admit you are jealous of your nephew's wasp waist and be done with it.

by Anonymousreply 19July 13, 2017 2:41 AM

At breakfast, does your nephew ever ask if you'd like to try his "warm buns," and then smile with a glint in his eye?

by Anonymousreply 20July 13, 2017 2:45 AM

R20, yes, he does!

And then he hugs me from behind and subtly grinds his crotch against my buttocks!

I don't know what to do!

by Anonymousreply 21July 13, 2017 12:00 PM

Your family photos look a bit too professionally done to be yours. Family reunion, I take it?

And what kind of age difference are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 22July 13, 2017 1:23 PM

Pour gun oil on it and set it ablaze in a roaring grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 23July 13, 2017 1:49 PM

R23, you've seen [italic]Full Metal Jacket[/italic] and thus know the difference between a rifle and a gun, right? Have you at least seen the [italic]Family Guy[/italic] parody of it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 13, 2017 2:01 PM

Today my nephew tried to squeeze into the new undies I bought him, but his ample buttocks made the undies too damn small. He started to wiggled and squirm fighting to get the undies over his tree like thighs. He fought with it until it was over his thighs. He then pulled the thin material in back up between his fleshy mountains of ass. Next he tried to stuff his balls and cock into the front but it was hopeless. If he got his dick in his balls popped out the leg band and if he got his balls in then his cock popped out the waistband. Finally he had to settle to let his left nut hang out the side. On the other side, the thin band of material was buried deep within his ass mounds almost making them appear to stick out further, as if that were possible.

Should I punish him?

by Anonymousreply 25July 13, 2017 9:00 PM

OP, YOU are why we can't have nice things.

by Anonymousreply 26July 13, 2017 9:02 PM

Thanks to R25 and his description, I am gonna jump my partner when his ass gets home tonight.

by Anonymousreply 27July 13, 2017 9:38 PM

Your nephew needs to share his buttocks...and share, and share!!!

by Anonymousreply 28July 13, 2017 10:48 PM

Can we see more pictures of your nephew's obscenely plump buttocks?

I need more evidence to make a proper ASSessment.

by Anonymousreply 29July 14, 2017 2:41 AM

There was an incident at the beach yesterday. I told my hunky nephew not to wear the tight speedos but he didn't listen. Every guy was leering at him and making vulgar comments about what they would like to do with his massive buttocks. Some men got behind him and began openly feeling up his mega melons. The rough hands of the strangers were all over his huge cakes. They played with his ass like they owned it and had a right. They started making comments like "It doesn't look real",and "I've never seen a booty jiggle so much." Then one of the men called out, "Let's get him outta that speedo. I wanna see how tight his hole is." Everyone seemed to love this idea and all the men began pulling his thin speedo off. My nephew protested as the tiny speedo was ripped from his body. His huge rump rippled and quivered as they removed the last stitch of clothing from his muscular body. I managed to pull him away to safety just in time. It was a devastating experience.

by Anonymousreply 30July 16, 2017 3:29 PM

[quote]I managed to pull him away to safety just in time

hopefully you consoled him and his buttocks in the best way possible

by Anonymousreply 31July 16, 2017 7:02 PM

There was an incident at the gym yesterday. His massive buttocks were violated.

by Anonymousreply 32July 25, 2017 8:51 PM

Hide him away in your basement.

by Anonymousreply 33July 25, 2017 8:52 PM

This didn't happen you horny queens!

by Anonymousreply 34July 25, 2017 8:56 PM

Obviously R34 is new here and not familiar with Uncle Bottom.

by Anonymousreply 35July 25, 2017 9:21 PM

Op, do you have any more pictures of your nephew's obscenely plump buttocks?

We have to be sure you're not a troll.

Thank you for your cooperation!

by Anonymousreply 36July 26, 2017 2:10 AM

He's very camera shy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 26, 2017 4:33 AM

I'm sorry to break it to you op, but after seeing his picture at R37, I fear that your nephew might possibly be..... A HOMOSEXUAL!

by Anonymousreply 38July 26, 2017 4:55 AM

He's also balding and a bad poet

by Anonymousreply 39July 26, 2017 5:18 AM

Tell your nephew that if he doesn't clean up his room, he's going to get a good, hard SPANKING!

by Anonymousreply 40July 26, 2017 5:22 AM

Take him to the beach again. Wearing a thong.

by Anonymousreply 41July 26, 2017 5:58 AM

The gym is where my hunky nephew gets most of the wrong attention, and I'm very worried. He always struts around the gym in shorts way too small and suggestive. And when he does exercises, he bends slowly or thrusts out his perfectly round booty. And everyone looks at him with lust. In the locker room he's often dressed in a too small white jock which really makes his already protruding ass pop. When he bends over to pull on a sock, his ample bottom sticks way out. Of course the other guys in the gym make multiple excuses to stop and adjust my nephew's jock because the strap "was just not laying right" and they always find an excuse to fondle his plump meaty rump. I'm not sure what to do.

by Anonymousreply 42July 29, 2017 3:48 PM

You need to hide him in the attic.

by Anonymousreply 43July 29, 2017 3:58 PM

Your nephew will pay for turning on so many men

by Anonymousreply 44July 29, 2017 4:01 PM

So my nephew started a new job last week and has already gotten into trouble for breaking the dress rules. His burly boss called him into his office and scolded him for his pants being obscenely tight. He said that my young nephew's dress pants stretched too tight across his over inflated rump. The boss commented on his "perfect butt" being so "full and round and meaty" that it was causing distraction among the other employees. The boss yelled him for wearing pants that are way too tight, saying it was lewd and unseemly the way he "flaunted" his muscular body around the office. I'm worried he'll be fired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 5, 2017 12:42 PM

lick him, then stick him

by Anonymousreply 46August 5, 2017 1:42 PM

My nephew is stuck in Miami. I hope he is OK with Irma. He said he has had numerous offers of safe places to stay by many local gentlemen, but I'm worried his beautiful full buttocks will be violated during the storm.

by Anonymousreply 47September 9, 2017 2:02 AM

Worry not, Uncle Bottom. I believe it was the esteemed late Duchess of Windsor who famously said "You can never be too rich or too plump of butt."

Or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 48September 9, 2017 4:17 AM

R47 Funniest comment. I wanna lick your crack deeply from butt to cunt.

by Anonymousreply 49September 9, 2017 4:22 AM

He's nervously waiting out the storm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 9, 2017 4:28 AM

I think my nephew may have been one of Harvey Weinstein's victims,, He interned for him 2 years ago and ran a lot of "errands" at his home. My young nephew was required to always dress in the skimpiest shorts that barely covered his ample buns. I will examine his buttocks to check for clues, anything I should look for?

by Anonymousreply 51October 11, 2017 1:16 AM

R51 Check with your finger to see whether he lubricates his hole before he leaves for work.

by Anonymousreply 52October 11, 2017 1:37 AM

OP, I think it's safe to say that your nephew is a GODDAMNED WHORE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 11, 2017 1:49 AM

Sometimes this place is like a 1950's pedo convention.

LOL...listen to me...'sometimes'.

by Anonymousreply 54October 11, 2017 1:52 AM

Tell him you're goin' to give him a SPANKIN'!

by Anonymousreply 55October 11, 2017 1:53 AM

Oh dear, I'm so sick with worry.

I fear that someone has already violated my nephew.

Here's the proof!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2017 2:08 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 11, 2017 2:08 AM

You obviously need to get your naughty nephew a chastity belt.

by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2017 2:13 AM

He's back.

by Anonymousreply 59December 27, 2017 1:15 AM

I need to taste his buttocks, just to be sure of their plumpness.

by Anonymousreply 60December 27, 2017 2:40 PM

Your nephew is looking a little pale. I think I may need to take his temperature.

Unfortunately, I only have a rectal thermometer....

by Anonymousreply 61December 27, 2017 6:57 PM

Favorite jeans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 20, 2018 12:57 AM

His new pair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 1, 2018 5:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!