Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chelsea Clinton: Hillary's loss was 'unexpected blessing'

Now we know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2018 5:40 PM

You're never gonna let this shit die, are you OP?

by Anonymousreply 1July 8, 2017 8:18 PM

Yep. Everyone needed to see how fucked-up the Republicans and a Trump presidency would be.

by Anonymousreply 2July 8, 2017 8:19 PM

R1= Hillary

by Anonymousreply 3July 8, 2017 8:19 PM

[quote] loss was 'unexpected blessing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 8, 2017 8:29 PM

Someone explain to me how political trolls work. I block them, and they're back within a day or so. Do they just delete cookies every time they log out, and have a DL pay # that allows them log right back in and post? I'm burning out the block function.

by Anonymousreply 5July 8, 2017 8:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 8, 2017 11:08 PM

Hillary will be viewed as having been the better choice of the two. The Dump presidency is already a stinking failure, and many people have buyers remorse. Her reputation will be redeemed once again.

Even when she "loses", she still wins.

by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2017 11:11 PM

R7: slowly, but surely. . .

by Anonymousreply 8July 8, 2017 11:18 PM

Yes, R5. You block them, they erase their cookies or they "work" form several devices, then you block them again. And again. And again.

I wish we had a proper FF function.

by Anonymousreply 9July 8, 2017 11:24 PM

Sure, hon.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2018 5:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!