Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shahs of Sunset Season 6 | Season Premier July 16!

Asa is pregnant; MJ and Tommy are still a couple; Reza and Adam continue in wedded bliss; Mike's divorce is still in the works; and GiGi life is even more nuts. Unfortunately, it appears super hot Shervin is not returning this season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300June 20, 2018 7:27 PM

But what about the "Diamond Water"!!?

by Anonymousreply 1July 2, 2017 12:42 AM

Shervin was boring.

by Anonymousreply 2July 2, 2017 12:45 AM

None of them have any money. There the poor man's kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 3July 2, 2017 1:12 AM

R2 boring but hot so he's OK.

This show really needs more new people though. I don't get why producers won't cast anyone new. LA has plenty of thirsty Persians who'd love to be on reality tv.

I'm interested in all the weird shit Asa will do during her pregnancy but I don't care about MJ and GG with their fake storylines or Reza being a fat jerk or Mike being a loser

by Anonymousreply 4July 16, 2017 3:09 PM

I miss the "Persian Barbie," Lilly Ghalichi.

The *birthday party* she had thrown for herself was hilarious. I think she'd changed her gown, like, seven times during it, in one episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 16, 2017 3:46 PM

[quote]Shervin was boring.

That's the thing...most good-looking men are boring.

by Anonymousreply 6July 16, 2017 3:58 PM

OP Shervin is in all the previews I think he's returning

by Anonymousreply 7July 16, 2017 4:50 PM

Thanks, R7. I'm currently watching the series marathon on Bravo. It's clear none of these people have real jobs.

by Anonymousreply 8July 16, 2017 5:09 PM

Shervin owns a lot of companies he started though. He's got real money he made himself

by Anonymousreply 9July 16, 2017 5:23 PM

wow, reza lost weight and the stache.

I liked him better chubby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 16, 2017 6:51 PM

Reza looks better thin, no stache.

by Anonymousreply 11July 16, 2017 7:12 PM

To me Asa is just as freaky as GiGi but she hides it better. I hope her babies will be ok.

by Anonymousreply 12July 16, 2017 7:17 PM

Lilly was like a spoiled 13 year old child.

by Anonymousreply 13July 16, 2017 7:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 17, 2017 12:08 AM

[quote]That's the thing...most good-looking men are boring.

Shervin? Enough.

by Anonymousreply 15July 17, 2017 12:10 AM

Shervin hasn't been posting a ton of slutty pics on instagram lately but here's his latest from last month showing his guns

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 17, 2017 12:34 AM

I think it's funny that the Jackson family who tried a reality show after Michael died say that they don't want to film on Shahs for privacy reasons. Makes no sense. Asa is smart for not fucking that relationship up though and now she's set for 18 years

by Anonymousreply 17July 17, 2017 12:35 AM

Alright-why the Shervin posts dominating this thread?

by Anonymousreply 18July 17, 2017 12:44 AM

I think Asa is living in denial about how good her relationship is with her boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 19July 17, 2017 1:11 AM

r17 uh, does Jermaine have any Jackson $$? And I wouldn't doubt if Asa is the only one financially contributing to the baby. Another thing, I can't stand Asa's mom.

by Anonymousreply 20July 17, 2017 1:17 AM

Asa is revolting

by Anonymousreply 21July 17, 2017 1:18 AM

R20 = It's ASA who is pregnant, not MJ, whose mother is Vida, who continuously and mercilessly berates MJ's love, sweet Tommy. (Who is the best part of this show!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 17, 2017 1:27 AM

r20 here. I know Asa is. Again, I doubt Jermaine is contributing to the baby and Asa financially, because it seems like the only reason the relationship works is due to it being on Jermaine's terms. Asa seems to be living in a fantasy world when it comes to Jermaine. I wouldn't doubt it if he fucks around on her and she just chalks it up to being a "modern family"

And MJ's mom is the worst, but Asa's mom is also annoying

by Anonymousreply 23July 17, 2017 2:19 AM

Reza straight up reminds me of a manipulative sociopath. And I can't believe he actually married Adam who is the dullest, most basic bitch who looks like he's from Mayberry.

by Anonymousreply 24July 17, 2017 2:32 AM

Asa appears to live in a pretty sweet house, more than either she or her family appears to be able to afford on their own. Might it be part of an *arrangement* between Asa and Jermaine? She gives him free reign in the relationship, she gets a sweet place in which to live, while he does as he pleases?

I think I've already answered my own question.

by Anonymousreply 25July 17, 2017 2:32 AM

R24, you say that about every gay man. You hate gays.

by Anonymousreply 26July 17, 2017 2:50 AM

I don't know where Asa gets her money, but I'm almost certain it's not from the baby's father. None of the Jacksons, except Michael and Janet, has had any real money since the 80s.

Michael's kids may be throwing them scraps with the huge money they're earning from his estate, but the rest of the family have always been a few steps away from a total financial disaster.

by Anonymousreply 27July 17, 2017 2:55 AM

I do R26.

by Anonymousreply 28July 17, 2017 3:00 AM

Season Premier | Observations:

1. Reza's and Adam's "Honey" exchange: Gag me with a big-fat spoon; 2.) MJ's outfit at Mike's housewarming party: she was sporting a third boob from her upper torso's pushing out of the cutaway; 3.) When Asa announced her pregnancy at same party, Adam practically had to shove MJ toward Asa to congratulate her; and 4.) Asa's makeup at same party: her makeup artist should be fired. The way her highlighter was applied across her cheekbones, nose, and forehead made her look as if she were wearing a sickly yellow-tinted masquerade mask.

by Anonymousreply 29July 17, 2017 4:04 AM

It's really hard to believe Shervin is that interested in the plastic Aussie woman

Vida makes for great tv even if she's a terrible person. I love how the producers decided to include the part with her saying Tommy's mother is a whore in Farsi

Wasn't GG's storyline last year how she was trying to clean up her act? Then she called into WWHL last night (MJ and Mike were the guests) and GG sounded wasted again. She was mad that Mike said she had raccoon eyes (the dark circles)

For those of you who missed WWHL, go on youtube check out a clip or 2. MJ was wearing a practically see-through outfit except for her bra and panties covering things underneath. Just disgusting

Asa's storyline is set for next season 2. Next year we'll get to see her be a mother. BTW the part about being unsure about vaccinations...crazy as hell. Hopefully for the child's sake she went through with getting them

by Anonymousreply 30July 17, 2017 2:57 PM

that Destiney party planner is on Bravo's "The People's Couch" for those wondering if they'd seen her before. She's Persian and appears on the show with her sister and their dogs. They often argue.

by Anonymousreply 31July 17, 2017 3:22 PM

GG is hopeless and probably suffers from some type of mental illness. She thinks everyone is out to get her and that she's constantly under attack. She's a perpetual victim and needs to understand that she's just not that important for anyone to care that much about her.

by Anonymousreply 32July 17, 2017 8:45 PM

Shervin is back and still dating his beard. Reza is his usual annoying self. GG seems centered at least for now - she will of course lose it.

by Anonymousreply 33July 17, 2017 8:49 PM

I'm throwing a big party for all my DL friends. No cockrails, just this, straight up. It's good for your CHAKRAS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 17, 2017 8:57 PM

Oh and btw, the website says that Diamnond Water is "hand-crafted."

by Anonymousreply 35July 17, 2017 8:59 PM

Shervin has a stupendous anus

by Anonymousreply 36July 17, 2017 9:08 PM

I am guessing he has a stupendous cock too - middle eastern men have lovely thick cocks.

by Anonymousreply 37July 17, 2017 9:11 PM

I always thought middle eastern men had pencil dicks? long and skinny? yuc. count me out

by Anonymousreply 38July 17, 2017 9:14 PM

[quote]Michael's kids may be throwing them scraps with the huge money they're earning from his estate, but the rest of the family have always been a few steps away from a total financial disaster.

I doubt Michael's kids will give Jermaine anything,. But his mother might. From her allowance. Like always.

Vida kills me. And if I was MJ I'd kill Vida. In her sleep. No wonder MJ is so fucked up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 17, 2017 9:17 PM

Reza is the textbook example of a guy who used to be hot, still acts like he is, but knows he's not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 17, 2017 9:43 PM

That guy in picture is Reza? what the hell happened?

by Anonymousreply 41July 17, 2017 9:44 PM

[quote]That guy in picture is Reza? what the hell happened?

I'd say about 15 years and 60 pounds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 17, 2017 10:24 PM

it's weird though. Reza is only early 40s so he shouldn't look this terrible. He's looked terrible for the entire time Shahs has been on too so at least the last 6 years. That would mean even in his mid 30s he looked like shit. For gay guys that's really pathetic, especially single gay guys. He lives in LA too! He's lucky he's on tv or else he would have been single forever

by Anonymousreply 43July 18, 2017 12:45 AM

Someone needs to tell MJ that she needs to stop buying clothes that are two sizes too small. It's tiresome watching her shift and tuck in various body parts.

by Anonymousreply 44July 18, 2017 12:58 AM

R44 that will never happen because everyone on the show keeps complimenting her. I don't know if they're just being nice or they're serious but it's bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 45July 18, 2017 1:13 AM

MJ and Reza's bitch wife whining about wanting a baby is disturbing. I wouldn't trust either of them with a puppy. The anal bleaching was pretty graphic. I could have done without seeing a strip of wax shoved between MJ's fat cheeks. I hope they both wiped properly prior to the bleaching but I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 46July 20, 2017 9:36 PM

MJ and Reza. No one wanted to see their asses.

Now Shervin's ass I want to see

by Anonymousreply 47July 20, 2017 11:13 PM

R31 Thank you. I was wondering why she looked and sounded familiar to me.

by Anonymousreply 48July 20, 2017 11:30 PM

I miss The People's Couch

by Anonymousreply 49July 21, 2017 3:28 AM

Reza has lost weight post this season but yeah - his 40's hit him hard.

by Anonymousreply 50July 22, 2017 1:23 AM

i saw vida working at the century city bloomingdale's counter last year, hunny

by Anonymousreply 51July 22, 2017 1:41 AM

Reza bitch makes no sense to me. if you marry a hairy man like that that behaves like a woman why not just get a woman

by Anonymousreply 52July 22, 2017 3:05 AM

Someone asked Asa if she was gonna eat her baby's placenta. I gagged, and the BF looked at me and said "What's wrong with Polenta?"

by Anonymousreply 53July 22, 2017 3:47 AM

When Reza said no one goes near his asshole I totally believed him. Would you?

by Anonymousreply 54July 22, 2017 3:48 AM

MJ is such a jealous hater. I don't find Tommy remotely attractive either but he's probably the best she can get at this point

by Anonymousreply 55July 24, 2017 12:25 AM

R51. I think Vida lives in a condo close to me they are high rise ex apartments turned into condos. (l live north , north of sunset in a house btw) the condos are on doheny. joey heatherton lives there. Sandra dee used to live there. they used to house hookers and strange types or wanna be fabulous realtors. but now they have gotten pricey. its just below the sunset blvd

by Anonymousreply 56July 24, 2017 12:32 AM

On WWHL, MJ said she owns 4 condos in the building she lives in.

Even if that's true, she probably sucks out every dollar of equity as soon as she can. On one of the first seasons, some web sleuth claimed city records show she had only sold a few properties previous few years.

by Anonymousreply 57July 24, 2017 1:53 AM

Isn't it interesting that MJ is the type of person who freaks out over the little stuff yet at her dad's bedside she was calm, positive and loving. I know lots of people like MJ. It was sweet. GG looks great. She must be eating. Shervin and his Aussie model gf don't look right together. I dunno. Seems more like some sort of arrangement for the camera. Reza and Adam turn me off completely. What a couple of little selfish bitches. I like Asa. She doesn't give a fuck what any of them think.

by Anonymousreply 58July 24, 2017 4:57 PM

Reza was tolerable in the first few seasons . The little twat boyfriend never was. I see the boyfriend around town, just like that little twat who is part of Erik BHHW glam squad. with a beard . both are the biggest women. they are more woman than real women and someone needs to remind them they are "fillers" not even main characters on a reality show. their attitude tells me they think they are main stars on the remake of gone with the wind........wake up

by Anonymousreply 59July 24, 2017 5:02 PM

Shervin looked so hot in his bathing suit. Great chest! Mike needs a reality check though. He seems to think his body is as appealing as Shervin's when in reality Mike is mostly fat with a bit of muscle.

by Anonymousreply 60July 24, 2017 5:55 PM

Shervin needs a speedo, Mike needs a wetsuit.

by Anonymousreply 61July 24, 2017 6:06 PM

I would eat Shervins hairy hole

by Anonymousreply 62July 24, 2017 6:14 PM

R56 how does Joey Heatherton look? Is she still anorexic and the cocaine addict?

by Anonymousreply 63July 24, 2017 7:36 PM

Joey heatherton is a mess. she looks alot like diane canon

by Anonymousreply 64July 24, 2017 7:44 PM

Thanks for answering about Joey. She was so such a cute girl but she got knocked around a lot I guess. I googled what Lance Rentzel looks like know. I will try to post pic. He ain't pretty

by Anonymousreply 65July 25, 2017 5:55 AM

Lance at 75 I think

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 25, 2017 6:03 AM

I am still in shock of those early pics of Reza. He must of lived a wild life in the fast lane. Because after a long night of drinking you don't wake up the next day and eat an apple or bowl of oatmeal. You eat greasy unhealthy food to feed that hangover. Looks like he lived on a fast food diet for a long period of time. Too bad he was very good looking. Now he's just a cartoon.

by Anonymousreply 67July 25, 2017 6:39 AM

The homophobia is some of these posts is blockable.

by Anonymousreply 68July 25, 2017 7:49 AM

Not that Adam is a prize but I wonder why any mildly attractive guy would want to be with Reza. He's repulsive both looks and personality

by Anonymousreply 69July 25, 2017 6:11 PM

R69. Adam is with Reza because of the "glamorous life" lol, to adam , Reza is a catch , a prize. did you see adams family? he is right out of deliverance

by Anonymousreply 70July 25, 2017 6:22 PM

Didn't Adam have a good job working on TV shows like Glee?

What is Adam's family like? I can't find anything about them. Did they make an appearance on the show? Says they don't get along and he hasn't talked to them since 2003.

by Anonymousreply 71July 25, 2017 7:19 PM

[quote] I don't know where Asa gets her money, but I'm almost certain it's not from the baby's father. None of the Jacksons, except Michael and Janet, has had any real money since the 80s. Michael's kids may be throwing them scraps with the huge money they're earning from his estate, but the rest of the family have always been a few steps away from a total financial disaster.

Its odd that you claim to know so much about the Jackson family and their finances but you obviously don't know that Jermaine Jackson Jr. is Berry Gordy's grandson. I'm pretty sure that he's doesn't need scraps. Its also odd that Marlon Jackson some how managed to invest in and become part owner of a black television network in the late 1990's with no money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 25, 2017 10:36 PM

R71 Adam comes from a true middle American family in Oklahoma. His parents were on a couple episodes either last season or the season before that. This was when they met Reza for the first time since the 2 were talking about marriage. Adam's dad hates that he's gay but he at least on camera he seemed to be more comfortable towards the end of the visit.

by Anonymousreply 73July 26, 2017 12:37 AM

Reza is very dramatic but when it comes to the ppl he loves he's there for them for the most part

by Anonymousreply 74July 26, 2017 8:14 AM

Reza is a two faced cunt. He turned on Lily Galichi, he turned on Gigi, he turned on MJ - then cries on the reunion about Gigi lying about him getting a blow job in the steam room at the gym.

by Anonymousreply 75July 27, 2017 12:00 AM

Reza has mommy and daddy issues and is unstable. He'll end up living in a retirement home with Mike.

by Anonymousreply 76July 27, 2017 12:06 AM

The fact of the matter is that this cast LOVES to eat.

I always get hungry watching this show, because they're always surrounded by good food.

I guess it's part of Persian culture to just go all out when it comes to parties, so whether it's a night out on the town, a gathering at home, or a full blown party, these people always put out a nice spread.

I appreciate that about their culture, but I can also see why they can really put on weight so quickly.

by Anonymousreply 77July 27, 2017 12:07 AM

GG is the only thin one and Shervin is the only muscular one. The other 4 are fat

by Anonymousreply 78July 27, 2017 12:34 AM

GG is a drug addict. That's why she's thin and went to rehab.

Shervin works out more than any of the others.

by Anonymousreply 79July 27, 2017 12:35 AM

Shervin fucks his fat off

by Anonymousreply 80July 27, 2017 4:03 AM

R75 He turned on Mike at one point, too. Asa is basically the only one he has never really gone after. Wonder if her time is coming with him.

by Anonymousreply 81July 27, 2017 6:47 AM

R81 yes it was in part because he was mad that Mike defended that gay Persian Sasha Salehi. I'll never forget how homophobic and jealous Reza acted towards him. Reza never had to explain at the reunion that season why he was so mean to Sasha. During the season he said shit like he thought Sasha was an embarrassment to Persian gays (despite Reza lusting after WeHo white gays who styled themselves like Sasha) and Reza seemed to imply his childhood was tougher. That made no sense as Sasha grew up a gay boy in Iran and only moved to the US during college. Reza was fortunate to grow up in the US so coming out was easier. From there, Reza insulted Mike's work ethic and called him a failure.

by Anonymousreply 82July 27, 2017 4:51 PM

Did anyone not notice GG's lezmobile?? Every time that girl opens her mouth a flannel shirt pops out. She would be so much happier if she would just come out.

by Anonymousreply 83July 28, 2017 8:50 PM

Shervn appears to be the only one making money as well- all the fatties live in shitty condos and 400 sq foot "houses"

by Anonymousreply 84July 29, 2017 2:41 AM

I miss this fun bunch on "People's Couch."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 29, 2017 2:54 AM

Reza and Shervin will be the guests on WWHL this Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 86July 29, 2017 2:57 AM

I mix Asa and MJ up. They look identical to me. How can you guys tell them apart?

by Anonymousreply 87July 29, 2017 3:24 AM

R87- The more fortunate one has Sweet Tommy!

by Anonymousreply 88July 29, 2017 3:32 AM

MJ is the one whose mother is a miserable, batshit crazy bitch with peroxided hair.

That should make it very easy to tell them apart.

by Anonymousreply 89July 29, 2017 3:36 AM

R83, Yes! Also, Mike's French Bulldog screams he's either hiding a new girlfriend or he's is gay. (For the most part, French Bulldogs are pretty status accessories.)

I sez the cute Frenchie belongs to Mikey's new babe. Whatever the case may be, good for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90July 29, 2017 11:05 PM

Lord.

by Anonymousreply 91July 29, 2017 11:40 PM

Yes every male on reality tv is GAY GAY GAY. R90. there happy now?

by Anonymousreply 92July 29, 2017 11:43 PM

Tommy looks like he enjoys sniffing his own farts

by Anonymousreply 93July 30, 2017 1:48 AM

MJ is that fat one with giant tits who dresses in too tight clothes and no one tells her she looks ridiculous. Asa is the fat one in caftans.

by Anonymousreply 94July 30, 2017 3:44 AM

I'm thinking about purchasing one of Asa's caftans to wear next summer. It's good to go 'commando' to air out one's nether regions after their being in a hot oven for hours on end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95July 30, 2017 10:50 PM

Reza get more obnoxious every season, cannot stand him anymore, Mike got fat, MJ got fatter

by Anonymousreply 96July 30, 2017 10:55 PM

Yes straight men love it when women with good figures wear tight clothing. Most of them do not want to see someone like MJ spilling out of her clothes though. I don't get why they keep lying to her and saying she looks "hot"

by Anonymousreply 97July 30, 2017 11:01 PM

The turquoise cut-out dress Asa wore at her photography exhibit: she looked absolutely gorgeous in it. She owned it, celebrating her curves and all.

by Anonymousreply 98July 30, 2017 11:08 PM

I like Asa's mother.

Asa is opening a boutique? I mean is her stuff that popular?

by Anonymousreply 99July 31, 2017 12:06 AM

Janice Dickinson? wtf lol how the hell is on this show

and I see Destiney is the new "friend" this season, getting invited on the trip by producers

by Anonymousreply 100July 31, 2017 12:23 AM

R100 - Apparently, "The People's Couch" has been cancelled. She needs a new Bravo gig.

(I'm bummed; I've really enjoyed The Couch series, especially the guy who looks like a bird.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101July 31, 2017 12:31 AM

The episode was pretty dull except for crazy Janice Dickenson and the chick from People's Couch who is clearly going to be at least a 'friend of the Shah's' this season. Reza and Shervin were on WWHL and Reza looks amazing. Lost 40 lbs and shaved off the stache. You can actually see his cheekbones. Who knew he had cheekbones? Interesting that they showed Shervin photos of a bunch of bravo reality skanks and asked him who he would date. He wasn't all that interested in any of them but turned down the three African Americans (Sheree, Porscha and LaLa). Of course people had to call in and ask WOULD HE EVER DATE A BLACK WOMAN BECAUSE HE DIDN'T SEEM INTERESTED. Seriously, fuck this racist shit. It's not like he was salivating over Ramona and Sonja and gagged when he saw Sheree. For the record, he said all three were too old.

by Anonymousreply 102July 31, 2017 3:42 AM

Reza looks better glad he got rid of that hideous stache but he needs to drop another 30 pounds.

Shervin's beard and man bun look really dumb. I can't believe he said Bethenny Frankel is pretty but didn't seem interested in Porsha Williams. He did say yes to Gizelle Bryant although with hesitation. He clearly just likes white women. I don't think we've seen him with even a Persian girl.

that halloween party was dumb as fuck. I can see how people would be offended on both sides.

by Anonymousreply 103July 31, 2017 6:22 AM

Ummmm, LaLa is very obviously white, R102

by Anonymousreply 104July 31, 2017 1:51 PM

Of course, Andy only had Shervyn rate the hotness of Bravolebrities. Imagine if he'd shown pics of his besties like SJP and Ripa only to have Shervyn give them the thumbs down. Poor Lil Andy wouldn't be able to show his face in The Hamptons!

by Anonymousreply 105July 31, 2017 2:02 PM

Shervin's big, broad, beefy chest on WWHL almost makes me want to tune in to this stupid show. But then Reza opens his mouth and flaps his arms and I remember why I need to keep away from this show.

by Anonymousreply 106July 31, 2017 2:04 PM

MJ what a FUCKING mess she is. 44 years old, smoking and drinking a ton, overweight and she thinks she can get pregnant in a month? Plus who does spin the bottle when your s/o isn't there?

by Anonymousreply 107August 7, 2017 4:57 AM

Asa is living in denial about her relationship with that Jackson guy. He's been playing her and stringing her along for over 20 years. "Modern Family" my ass, more like: Delusional Doormat!

by Anonymousreply 108August 7, 2017 7:18 AM

Nice to see the Tel Aviv natives partying with the Shahs cast.

See? Everybody CAN get along.

Israel looks kind of fun to visit. I wouldn't mind taking a trip there, although next week there seems to be some drama. I'm curious to see what it's about.

by Anonymousreply 109August 7, 2017 2:53 PM

I think Ass knows who & what she's dealing with. She doesn't expect more xh & she's aint getting much. After all those years she wanted a baby. MJ is the is the one in denial. Not about having a baby but her alcohol problem

by Anonymousreply 110August 7, 2017 3:08 PM

I think Asa and Shervin are the sanest people on the show. Asa just seems like a happy person and I can see her raising a family (even on her own). Shervin is hot and a player and I wish I got a gay vibe from him but I don't :(. I'm assuming he has a successful career and is enjoying life. The rest are a bitter bunch of losers. GG was on WWHL and said she eventually married the guy she's dating on the show and filed for divorce after 2 months. She'll never change. A mess for life.

by Anonymousreply 111August 7, 2017 3:47 PM

It's frightening how people talk about having a baby like they're talking about buying a new car. I wouldn't trust most of these folks with a cat much less a child. What's going to happen when they get bored with the baby and eachother and move on? All of them seem emotionally and financially unstable.

by Anonymousreply 112August 7, 2017 4:49 PM

R97 Many straight guys like that big tittied chubby look. MJ is exotic and beautiful but she could have tons of guys if she lost a ton of weight and kept that rack.

by Anonymousreply 113August 7, 2017 5:31 PM

[quote] Shervin is hot and a player and I wish I got a gay vibe from him but I don't

Funny you mention this.

Watch the portion of this episode where the cast got detained in Israel.

Shervin got released before Mike, Reza, and GG, and right after Shervin walked out, Reza said something pretty crude. He remarked that "everyone one the plane thought he was a h*** " in regards to Shervin.

I sat there and tried to think wtf Reza said. Did he call him a hoe or something? And then I realized that Reza said ho-mo.

I was like what the fuck? Did Reza just say that? What a fucking asshole.

But on top of that, he was implying that everyone on the plane thought Shervin was gay, and I couldn't figure out why.

It was a very bizarre thing for Reza to say.

by Anonymousreply 114August 7, 2017 7:18 PM

So sick of Reza, don't see what his husband sees in him, he could do so much better

by Anonymousreply 115August 7, 2017 7:59 PM

Reza is an embarrassment to gays. Never forget how he treated that other gay Persian Sasha a few seasons ago. Then he got mad when Mike defended Sasha. Reza is filled with self-hate and projects it on others, much like MJ and GG

by Anonymousreply 116August 7, 2017 8:04 PM

[quote] Reza said something pretty crude. He remarked that "everyone one the plane thought he was a h*** " in regards to Shervin.

Interesting that BRAVO found his comments offensive enough to block out what Reza said with a h***.

Even BRAVO knows better than to repeat something that obnoxious. Worse yet, it was said by a gay man.

Reza really is a disgusting pig.

by Anonymousreply 117August 7, 2017 8:09 PM

Reza is the type who thinks everyone is gay. He's probably a DataLounger.

by Anonymousreply 118August 7, 2017 10:16 PM

Shervin Huff Post feature with pics. LOL @ the one with the black boots and his arms folded

he is really hot though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119August 7, 2017 10:59 PM

Shervin makes me wish speedos would make a comeback

by Anonymousreply 120August 7, 2017 11:31 PM

Shervin looks like a hairy beast! Damn, that ass must be MUSKY.

Reza is so jealous of Shervin. Sherv is richer, better looking, and has a much better body.

No wonder Miss Reza hates him.

by Anonymousreply 121August 7, 2017 11:35 PM

Reza is jealous of Shervyn's physical gifts and financial wealth. Mystery solved.

by Anonymousreply 122August 7, 2017 11:36 PM

and Shervin's a bit younger

by Anonymousreply 123August 8, 2017 12:26 AM

Everyone is FAT!!!

by Anonymousreply 124August 10, 2017 1:57 AM

Mike and Reza really ruined the trip to Akko (Acre). They definitely have issues with Muslims they do not know which is weird since everyone else in the cast is a Muslim. Akko is a peaceful mixed town.

by Anonymousreply 125August 14, 2017 4:30 AM

Is this thread just two people talking to each other?

by Anonymousreply 126August 14, 2017 4:33 AM

God , Reza is just such a pig, cannot stand him and his tears anymore. Mike and Asa and Shervin are the only ones worth watching

by Anonymousreply 127August 14, 2017 8:03 PM

GG also made an ignorant comment about The Western Wall.

Asa is nuts and a fraud but she seems to be the only totally open cast member. She respects people of all backgrounds and cultures.

Shervin and MJ are a bit ignorant but GG, Mike and Reza are really bad.

by Anonymousreply 128August 14, 2017 10:11 PM

It is hard to watch the show. The woman are nuts Asa and VIGor foolish and pathetic, MJ. Reza and Shervin seem more intelligent and together, sorry if I got the names wrong.

I know Asa isn't manic like the other ladies are but she is still kind of weird, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 129August 14, 2017 10:25 PM

Asa acting like she's the first ever pregnant woman in existence, is rage inducing. And her delusional belief that her and the baby daddy are a "modern family" is vomit inducing.

Asa is just another desperate, dumb doormat.

by Anonymousreply 130August 14, 2017 10:35 PM

I have to admit MJ looks way younger than 44.

by Anonymousreply 131August 14, 2017 10:36 PM

Can you imagine MJ pregnant? Is there any room left for a baby?

by Anonymousreply 132August 15, 2017 2:04 AM

All of them appear to be emotionally stunted 14-year-old morons; and that assessment is generosity at its height. Except for Shervin, whom they see as an anomaly to ridicule.

by Anonymousreply 133August 15, 2017 2:18 AM

Asa is a fucking nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 134August 16, 2017 11:41 PM

Don't forget Sherwin's stupendous anus!

by Anonymousreply 135August 17, 2017 9:15 PM

who knew MJ has a lipstick line?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136August 17, 2017 10:03 PM

I can't at Asa and MJ fighting with the Dead Sea in the background.

MJ must be fuming that Asa is in a stable relationship, pregnant and while she secretly froze some embryos, she didn't need to use them. Mike is a dumbass. While it's often less common and harder, women at 40 can naturally get pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 137August 21, 2017 12:36 AM

MJ is such an evil bitch. She's fully aware GG is in a relationship (a lovely infatuation, in our terms); yet she does everything she can to distract GG from it by yanking on any barfly within arm's reach to sabotage her.

by Anonymousreply 138August 21, 2017 2:08 AM

I thought Persians in LA are supposed to be an incredibly vile lot to deal with?

by Anonymousreply 139August 21, 2017 2:22 AM

omg reza is a weepy bitch....

by Anonymousreply 140August 21, 2017 2:38 AM

R140, no need for the word, "weepy."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141August 21, 2017 2:43 AM

Why was MJ putting a towel around her neck when she was in the bathroom crying about her dad?

why did cameramen show Reza in just his undies and a t shirt? (eew)

by Anonymousreply 142August 21, 2017 3:08 AM

I cannot even begin to imagine the smells from MJ's ass folds.

by Anonymousreply 143August 21, 2017 4:22 PM

My favorite burn of the episode was after MJ said Asa is not open about most of her life, Asa said she's open about things that MJ is not, like age and weight. Hilarious and petty

by Anonymousreply 144August 21, 2017 5:34 PM

I loved how Mike asked, "are we gonna go to a gay bar now??"

Haha, I would love to go to a gay bar with Mike and Shervin.

They seem the type that would get very touchy and open to making out or more, once they've had a few. And I want to be there when it happens. Especially since Mike keeps bragging about the size of his DOOL. I want to see it for myself.

Does anyone else think that GG's boyfriend/husband Shalom is kind of cute? I know that he's not conventionally handsome, but I like his looks. He's kind of sexy.

by Anonymousreply 145August 21, 2017 6:51 PM

I think it was last year - or the year before - Reza and Adam were somewhere with Servin and Mike and company all in a pool and Shervin was shaking it in swimsuit and nothing else and I thought Adam was going to rape him right there. Shervin did not seem to mind the male attention. I think Reza thinks he is hotter than he actually is. He dated Bob the trainer from the biggest loser - but I am guessing Bob liked moneymen or had a coke habit at the time.

by Anonymousreply 146August 21, 2017 8:31 PM

Shalom is "sinister sexy" I can easily picture him and GG knife fighting

by Anonymousreply 147August 21, 2017 9:22 PM

Here's how Shervin looked in his 20s. He's not as toned now but definitely still hot in his mid 30s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148August 21, 2017 9:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149August 21, 2017 9:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150August 21, 2017 9:54 PM

Wow @ R148.

Shervin's a fucking wet dream.

I wish he would just let his body hair be natural. That would be so fucking hot!

by Anonymousreply 151August 21, 2017 9:56 PM

I would do so many things to Shervin non stop

by Anonymousreply 152August 24, 2017 7:46 PM

Shervin in that wig!

by Anonymousreply 153August 28, 2017 2:07 AM

Swevin Shervin...he's a ho...

by Anonymousreply 154August 28, 2017 2:10 AM

Shervin needs to poison all of these people, including that nasty woman's nasty mother, before starting his gay porn career.

by Anonymousreply 155August 28, 2017 2:10 AM

Ok - I'm getting sick of seeing all the cross-over former Bravo personalities on this show. That new Persian friend was on the Bravo ripoff of Gogglebox with her sister - where they just filmed people watching TV and reacting - and I fucking loved that show.

The ho that Shervin slept with was on another Bravo show with her husband - something like The First Year or something like that. The gay guy comforting the ho was on the same show with his husband as another couple storyline.

Thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 156August 28, 2017 2:43 AM

How do i get inside Shervin?

by Anonymousreply 157August 28, 2017 3:03 AM

LOL @ folks thinking Shervin is hetero

by Anonymousreply 158August 28, 2017 3:30 AM

I definitely believe Shervin is having sex even when Analise (fuck kinda name is that) is away in Australia. I don't think it's with that Tara chick though

by Anonymousreply 159August 28, 2017 4:39 AM

Shervin is a major closet case! Will he finally come out of the closet this season?

by Anonymousreply 160August 28, 2017 5:55 AM

[quote]The ho that Shervin slept with was on another Bravo show with her husband - something like The First Year or something like that. The gay guy comforting the ho was on the same show with his husband as another couple storyline.

I know. I caught that, but I don't mind it.

[quote] I definitely believe Shervin is having sex even when Analise (fuck kinda name is that) is away in Australia. I don't think it's with that Tara chick though

I believe he slept w/her. Tara is no joke. She cheats left and right, and she told her rich and controlling husband that she cheated. That is major, because he was her meal ticket.

by Anonymousreply 161August 28, 2017 7:19 AM

Everyone in LA knows Shervin is gay. He is major steam room/gym slut! I assume that's how Reza first meet Shervin.

by Anonymousreply 162August 29, 2017 8:32 AM

R162 I thought Shervin met Reza and Asa last of the bunch? I think he knew GG, MJ and Mike first.

by Anonymousreply 163August 29, 2017 4:04 PM

If Reza knew that these guys were gay he wouldn't shut up about it.

by Anonymousreply 164August 29, 2017 4:14 PM

Good point, R164. I only had doubts that Shervin was gay when he was quick to confess to sleeping with Tara, when he was adamant he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 165August 30, 2017 3:54 AM

Wasn't the Lily girl & the blond gay hunk with her on another reality show? Smells like a made up story line to cover for Shervin's wild gay sex life!

by Anonymousreply 166August 30, 2017 7:34 AM

[quote]I only had doubts that Shervin was gay when he was quick to confess to sleeping with Tara, when he was adamant he didn't.

I mean to say that I was on the fence with Shevin being gay, but then he was so quick to confess to sleeping w/Tara after he was adamant that he didn't I guess he realized that made him look straight.

by Anonymousreply 167August 31, 2017 7:52 AM

R166) They were on another Bravo reality, and it is fishy. However, Tara stands to lose a lot of money, since her husband won't give her a dime.

by Anonymousreply 168August 31, 2017 7:55 AM

Shervin is a big queen gay homo. The dialogue & plot for these shows are not real, theplots are made up by the shows writers.

by Anonymousreply 169September 1, 2017 6:07 AM

Check out Shervin's tribute instagram post to his beloved dog named Rubah. She lived to be 17 and just died the other day. He has a lot of pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170September 1, 2017 6:50 AM

Shervin's dog is proof enough for me that he is a huge homosexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171September 2, 2017 10:55 PM

With the way you guys carry on about Shervin you'd think he was actually hot (instead of the Iranian version of Eddie Munster). It seems that the only hot men in the Middle East are Saudi Arabians, Lebanese, and Israelis.

by Anonymousreply 172September 2, 2017 11:13 PM

go get your lovely Asa-designed kaftan! The one below is only $200!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173September 2, 2017 11:30 PM

She's making a mint off of those kaftans, but I wouldn't pay $200 bucks for them.

by Anonymousreply 174September 3, 2017 3:11 AM

Shevrin is a steroid infused closet case and boring!

by Anonymousreply 175September 3, 2017 7:11 AM

Where can you buy Asa caftans? Does Shevrin or Risa come with caftan?

by Anonymousreply 176September 4, 2017 7:46 AM

But did MJ get pregnant? Because I did not believe she could actually get pregnant...without serious help.

by Anonymousreply 177September 4, 2017 8:04 AM

How old is MJ? She must be in her 40s? I would think she needs medical assistance to get pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 178September 5, 2017 6:21 AM

They all need mental health & alcoholics intervention treatments.

by Anonymousreply 179September 6, 2017 7:51 AM

Shameful on so many levels!

by Anonymousreply 180September 6, 2017 3:45 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181September 7, 2017 6:56 AM

Will Shervin come out of the closet and let the world know he is gay this season?

by Anonymousreply 182September 10, 2017 8:07 AM

I enjoy the MJ vs. Asa fights

by Anonymousreply 183September 11, 2017 2:23 AM

Asa always wins!

by Anonymousreply 184September 11, 2017 4:36 AM

I will say that is weird if Asa was either going through the fertility procedures at the time she was talking to MJ about it and not telling her. Why ask MJ all those questions but not reveal herself? We know MJ can be a liar but Reza confirmed what Asa did

by Anonymousreply 185September 11, 2017 3:48 PM

[quote]With the way you guys carry on about Shervin you'd think he was actually hot (instead of the Iranian version of Eddie Munster).

To me Mike is hotter.

by Anonymousreply 186September 11, 2017 3:51 PM

Mike is fat

I think Shervin's hot

by Anonymousreply 187September 11, 2017 5:07 PM

All of the men have the same Barney Rubble body. And Shervin's shoes are way too big for him.

by Anonymousreply 188September 11, 2017 6:12 PM

Barney Rubble type is right, not much separates Shervin/Mike from Jersey gymbros. The only guy I found hot was GGs ex from years ago, Omid, with the big nose. He was tall, lanky build and scandalized the shahs by finger banging GG under a table. Somewhat shocked Bob Harper dated Reza because he seems like he'd never socialize with people who love to eat as much as Reza and Company do. Adam does look like a younger Bob and has the same Southern farm boy appeal I guess.

by Anonymousreply 189September 11, 2017 6:38 PM

Omid was a hottie, hung huge and gay beard for deranged GG!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190September 12, 2017 3:13 AM

Reza was much thinner when he dated Bob Harper. I don't think Shervyn in gay, I think he would fuck anything, girl or guy but would never "be" gay.

by Anonymousreply 191September 12, 2017 3:33 AM

Shervin looks more like a bottom to me, who would love to get plowed by a gang blond Anglo twinks!

by Anonymousreply 192September 12, 2017 7:02 AM

MJ is the Persian Beth Chapman. Same face, same body type, same horrid style!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193September 12, 2017 7:53 AM

Is that Shervin's new girlfriend (beard)?

by Anonymousreply 194September 13, 2017 3:51 AM

For one brief shining moment, Reza was really hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195September 13, 2017 3:57 AM

Wait, that was Reza in what lifetime? Seriously, that is a crazy turn of events.

by Anonymousreply 196September 13, 2017 4:32 AM

Dear lord, can you just imagine what kind of children these two would reproduce??

Between Omid's witch nose, and GG's old lady mouth, those poor kids would be monsters!

I do have to say though, his nose aside, I think that Omid is really hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197September 13, 2017 4:47 AM

R195 that was either late 90s or early 2000s. By the time this show started 6 years ago, Reza was obese with a horrible stache

he always had that nauseating voice though

by Anonymousreply 198September 13, 2017 6:02 PM

r198 when he cries that voice, that pitch is the worst sound! so bad!

by Anonymousreply 199September 13, 2017 8:13 PM

When did having children become the new accessory of spoiled gay men & their fag hags?

by Anonymousreply 200September 14, 2017 6:19 AM

Is the father of Asa's child Michael Jackson's white son?

by Anonymousreply 201September 16, 2017 10:40 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202September 16, 2017 10:54 PM

Are they married?

by Anonymousreply 203September 17, 2017 7:37 PM

R203 No.

by Anonymousreply 204September 17, 2017 7:41 PM

I would let Omid IMPALE me!

by Anonymousreply 205September 17, 2017 8:06 PM

GG's parents seem pretty nice. Her mother is prettier than either GG or her sister. GG and her sister are embarrassments. They're both mid 30s and cannot be in the same room without fighting? Yes I know a lot of reality tv is amplified for the cameras, but it's obvious they fight a lot in real life. Their mother was holding her head in shame and frustration. It's hilarious when Vida is at an event but is not causing the drama.

Shervin is hot. He looked great in black in this episode.

by Anonymousreply 206September 18, 2017 6:43 PM

Omg when did mike become the mature voice of reason on the show? I love this Mike!

Reza why are you letting Asa manipulate you and making you question your friendship with MJ - for shame!

I SO dislike asa. She is a horrible person.

by Anonymousreply 207September 19, 2017 12:55 AM

oh please Mike is just sounding reasonable because he's talking about other people's problems. He's still a whore himself but trying to appear a "changed man". If he really wanted to settle down, he wouldn't have cheated on his wife of less than 1 year.

by Anonymousreply 208September 19, 2017 3:13 AM

R208 ...and lied about it for months. Like the rest of them, he's a hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 209September 19, 2017 9:50 PM

LOL @ Shervin in this episode.

by Anonymousreply 210September 25, 2017 1:12 AM

MJ seems psychotic. I mean not just "oh that's cute she's a lil crazy" I mean full on Psycho.

by Anonymousreply 211September 26, 2017 3:27 AM

well Tommy is right. They both smoke, are very fat, drink a lot and clearly don't have their finances in order. Tommy looked pregnant in that shirt btw omg

by Anonymousreply 212September 26, 2017 3:45 AM

She's in is so gay! Especially when he was talking about all the "chicks" he was banging. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 213September 27, 2017 12:08 AM

I think Destiney was supposed to be a regular but she's so fucking boring they probably edited most of her shit out and made her a 'friend of the Shahs' before the season started. MJ is seriously the most self centered Bravo-lebrity ever.

by Anonymousreply 214September 27, 2017 3:16 AM

yeah Destiney appears in the dining room table promo shot of the whole cast. I still say for next season they need to add 2 more full timers. I've gotten bored with most of the cast by this point. There are so many other thirsty for fame Persians in LA they could add.

by Anonymousreply 215September 27, 2017 3:44 AM

Destiney is horrible! I hate asa but this weeks show sucked with out her sanctimonious bitching and purity all channeling. MJ needs to lose 25 lbs and go get pregnant on her own. Tommy will be a terrible father - but she knows that just not ready to admit it. GGwhy is she in a play? In NYC?

by Anonymousreply 216September 27, 2017 10:51 AM

Just 25? you're being kind

by Anonymousreply 217September 27, 2017 4:12 PM

MJ always looks unclean

by Anonymousreply 218September 27, 2017 9:17 PM

Mj needs to lose about 75 pounds, she ate a whole fucking bag of pitas then said "lets go get something to eat"

by Anonymousreply 219September 28, 2017 12:13 AM

R219 - yes - a 'salad' - she really wanted a salad after 4 pitas. LOL - she eats whatever she wants - and that's fine - but girl, don't pretend.

Finally they're showing Asa for what a delusional and crafty woman she is. You know why she doesn't get married? So she can still collect alimony from her ex-husband. AND she can get child support from her current ex. She's not stupid - I'll give her that. But she's the shadiest bitch on the show.

Spare me all the harmony and love and art projects and diamond water and miracle pregnancies. Fuck that.

by Anonymousreply 220September 28, 2017 12:30 AM

WOW r220 I had no idea she was getting alimony! That's how she is funded.

by Anonymousreply 221September 28, 2017 12:46 AM

Who is Asa's ex?

by Anonymousreply 222September 28, 2017 12:47 AM

R220 wow I never knew Asa was married before. Who is he? I guess this was revealed first season? I started season 2

by Anonymousreply 223September 28, 2017 12:53 AM

I'm not certain - but she used to be with this guy. How else does this woman who doesn't work (has she ever had a career?) afford a house with a pool in Venice and $100,000 new mercedes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224September 29, 2017 12:54 AM

Damn, R224... he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 225September 29, 2017 1:02 AM

Well, maybe - but he developed synthetic ecstasy from ephedrine. I'm sure it did a number on a lot of kids. THAT's where she got her money and her start. I don't have proof that they were married - but that's how she got that house at least.

Asa's a bullshit artist - and must have some tight legal arrangement because NOBODY talks about her life. They all know, but they don't say a fucking word.

Props to Mercedes for calling her out - she's gagged herself from talking about Asa, so I can see why she's pissed off.

by Anonymousreply 226September 29, 2017 1:06 AM

GG is doing the same 'off broadway play' SonJA Morgan did. It only plays 2 or 3 performances a week and it's hardly a big deal. But if those bitches got their fucking equity cards when most real actors can't well that just blows. Oh and Kendra Wilkinson is doing the same play in Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 227September 29, 2017 2:56 AM

lmao @ the producers showing shots of MJ stuffing her face with Chinese food during GG and Shalom's fight. This was all after she wrote on her wall she was going to lose weight...

by Anonymousreply 228October 2, 2017 4:48 AM

Omg I can't believe shalom came BACK - a better no asa episode. Mike is CHUNK

by Anonymousreply 229October 3, 2017 1:33 AM

That whole fight seemed forced and unnatural - and it WAS. Cuz then he proposed. Who does that?

by Anonymousreply 230October 3, 2017 1:35 AM

I loved the Rabbi!

by Anonymousreply 231October 3, 2017 5:59 AM

I can't stand Reza stan-ship for Judaism. Can we say too much?

by Anonymousreply 232October 3, 2017 6:44 AM

reunion trailer...looks interesting but they really need more new people. Reza has lost weight and looks better without the stupid stache but he's still fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233October 13, 2017 5:42 PM

Very tacky queens!

by Anonymousreply 234October 13, 2017 7:44 PM

I would still like to sniff Shervin's no-no

by Anonymousreply 235October 13, 2017 8:06 PM

Shervin was on WWHL with GG he was wearing skin tight camo pants and a white t-shirt. thee was almost no buldge. Someone must have told him because when they came back from commercial he had pulled down his shirt over his crotch and put his hand in front of it.

by Anonymousreply 236October 14, 2017 2:20 AM

Shervin's use of steroids has shrunk his penis & balls :(

by Anonymousreply 237October 14, 2017 3:58 AM

I know I wasn't the only one who laughed last week when Asa was saying her baby will be the coolest mix because Jermaine is Black and she's "Sumerian"

by Anonymousreply 238October 15, 2017 11:55 PM

I shudder to imagine Asa as a mom.

by Anonymousreply 239October 16, 2017 2:01 AM

Something tells me Asa's mom will be heavily involved in raising the child. Better luck this time.

by Anonymousreply 240October 16, 2017 2:17 AM

AUNTIE LATOYA!!! -- lol..I nearly peed.

by Anonymousreply 241October 16, 2017 2:55 AM

lmao so MJ said she was in Beverly Hills high school acting class with Monica Lewinsky and EriK Menendez!!!!

by Anonymousreply 242October 16, 2017 5:55 AM

and that fight between Reza and Adam was the dumbest I've ever seen. For them to both through out the idea of breaking up was laughable and embarrassing for gays

by Anonymousreply 243October 16, 2017 6:28 AM

Are Reza & Adam getting a divorce?

by Anonymousreply 244October 16, 2017 6:44 AM

Excuse you that is Auntie DETECTIVE Latoya!

by Anonymousreply 245October 16, 2017 11:22 AM

anyone see WWHL? Clearly Reza is threatened by Shervin being on the show. He really went after him for seemingly no reason

as if Reza isn't a phony?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246October 17, 2017 12:28 AM

On Andy's show, Reza seemed very pleased with his extremely limited diet. All he eats is baked chicken, steamed broccoli, and a few other things every single day. Absolutely no variation.

If he was being truthful then he is in for a HUGE! CRASH! I hope he didn't burn all of his fat clothes and I hope the weight re-gain doesn't make him suicidal.

by Anonymousreply 247October 17, 2017 12:36 AM

Reza has lost a significant amount but he's still fat. His attitude is even worse

by Anonymousreply 248October 17, 2017 12:41 AM

Asa lived with the herbal ecstacy guy (Shaahin Cheyene) and must have been given the house by him when they split up, He made tens of millions from peddling ephedra as herbal ecstasy. The FDA banned ephedra in 2004, and Shaahin has moved on, and is peddling other supplements. He has written some books on improving brain function - one of the books featured him as "Dr. Shaahin" - even though he has no graduate degrees. He sounds like a con man, and that would have been a good match for "diamond water" Asa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249October 17, 2017 12:42 AM

Did Asa have her little bastard yet?

by Anonymousreply 250October 17, 2017 12:45 AM

Gigi stands out but the two fat women blur together. I can never tell them apart.

Shervin is someone I have no problem remembering! Yum!

by Anonymousreply 251October 17, 2017 1:23 AM

[quote] Gigi stands out but the two fat women blur together. I can never tell them apart

Who, MJ and Reza?

by Anonymousreply 252October 17, 2017 1:49 AM

My favorite part of the finale was when Mike walked past Adam who said "Mike let's take a picture!" and Mike said, "Shut up, Adam."

That was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 253October 17, 2017 1:51 AM

it was hilarious but it was rude for Mike to take his anger out on Adam when really he was mad at GG and Reza. Adam is such a wimp he just let it go though

by Anonymousreply 254October 17, 2017 2:20 AM

Mike did go out of his way to say nice things about Adam on Andy's show.

by Anonymousreply 255October 17, 2017 2:25 AM

Andy was pissed Reza said that shit about Shervin on WWHL and not at the reunion lol

by Anonymousreply 256October 17, 2017 2:32 AM

If Mike wanted it, Adam would have his legs in the air in a flash!

I can tell.

by Anonymousreply 257October 17, 2017 2:40 AM

Lol Reza lost weight the way everyone on Hwood loses weight fast - speed. and LOL his outfit. It was fucking ridiculous. Instead of the clip of him saying bitch all the time they should have strung together all the times he cried like a bitch...

by Anonymousreply 258October 17, 2017 2:43 AM

Oh and Reza hate Shervyn because Shervyn fucks guys and Reza cannot say it because Shervyn would beat the living shit outta him.

by Anonymousreply 259October 17, 2017 2:44 AM

I noticed in the finale that GG and Shalom had their marriage annulled.

by Anonymousreply 260October 17, 2017 2:49 AM

Those people are so frigging ugly.

by Anonymousreply 261October 17, 2017 2:59 AM

R260 - In the reunion trailer, AC asks GG and her ex about the highly-coveted "Green Card."

by Anonymousreply 262October 17, 2017 3:00 AM

FF the entire cast.

by Anonymousreply 263October 17, 2017 3:43 AM

Shervin fucks guys & girls!

by Anonymousreply 264October 17, 2017 6:21 AM

In the finale mike looks stunned when gg told him that Jessica had sent a note to mike's mom asking for her to help them get back together. I wish they would get back together. Reza and Adams fight was laughable. mJs apartment looked fantastic OTT but so much better.

Asa looked like a whale rolling around in her bed. Destinee didn't even have lines during the show..

by Anonymousreply 265October 17, 2017 10:34 AM

I think Jessica is much better off without Mike. She did a lot for him, converting her religion and learning about Persian language/food yet he still cheated on her. He's an asshole and doesn't deserve her.

by Anonymousreply 266October 17, 2017 4:12 PM

Shervin likes guys who pretend they're girls. #trannychaser

by Anonymousreply 267October 17, 2017 6:27 PM

Did they even bother inviting Destiney to the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 268October 17, 2017 7:55 PM

Destiny got 5 minutes of airtime lol

Wow @ Shervin now saying they always had an open relationship and Annalise is fine with it, then having Annalise talk on his ipad to the group lmao he looked hot though

Asa was trading blows with MJ and Mike haha. All 3 are fucking liars but are good to call each other out.

GG was pretty sane so far

Vida is hilarious but such a bitch

by Anonymousreply 269October 23, 2017 6:37 AM

Vida eviscerated Asa so MJ it's cool your mom DOES love you just in a weird twisted way!

Mike went out swinging at GG - I didn't know about the green card scenario with shalom - it explains so much.

I love how Andy made sure to clarify that neither asa nor her bastard child has ever intermingled with Janet Jackson's baby. That was cold :)

Shelving is GAY and covering it up with this dumb open but committed exclusive relationship bs. That's why MJ stepped away. Such fake drama.

by Anonymousreply 270October 23, 2017 11:20 AM

Shervin NOT shelving but maybe shelving is a better name

by Anonymousreply 271October 23, 2017 11:23 AM

I had to turn it off when they started screaming about Jews vs Muslims. Do people find that entertaining?

by Anonymousreply 272October 23, 2017 12:29 PM

It was a topic this season though. It first arose a couple years ago when they went to Turkey and Mike/Reza were uncomfortable. This time they didn't seem to understand why GG and Shervin were a bit uncomfortable. Really, the only ones who didn't make insensitive comments towards either side during the trip were Asa, MJ and Destiney.

by Anonymousreply 273October 23, 2017 5:45 PM

It was funny how Mike didn't respond when Asa correctly called him out for cheating on Jessica after she went through the hassle of converting to his religion and learning about Persian culture/food. Really all of these people lie about their own shit.

MJ has certainly had work done to her face. It was hilarious when she was talking about body shaming since GG correctly said MJ is always posting half naked pics of herself online

by Anonymousreply 274October 23, 2017 5:47 PM

Is it popular in Tehran?

by Anonymousreply 275October 23, 2017 6:25 PM

Was "Diamond Water" the beverage of choice at "Reunion 1"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276October 24, 2017 2:52 AM

I hope that phoney Asa gets the boot & is thrown off the show!

by Anonymousreply 277October 24, 2017 3:08 AM

Add Peggy and Diko to this show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278October 24, 2017 3:11 AM

Shervin having Annalise skype via his ipad was probably the most hilarious moment of part I. I'm sure he got dragged for that last night on social media

by Anonymousreply 279October 24, 2017 3:24 AM

Shervin is still hot but is he getting fat?

by Anonymousreply 280October 24, 2017 3:33 AM

I dont think Peggy and Dick are good fits for this show nor the OC Housewives. Maybe... Wife Swap

by Anonymousreply 281October 24, 2017 4:03 AM

Annalise just wanted to break into the biz somehow in America - do they get their SAG cards for being on the show? I think they do - that would explain a LOT.

by Anonymousreply 282October 24, 2017 4:06 AM

I always get fat Tommy and Chris O'Donnell confused

by Anonymousreply 283October 24, 2017 4:09 AM

R283 Chris O'Donnell should sue for slander.

by Anonymousreply 284October 24, 2017 4:40 AM

[quote] Shelving is GAY and covering it up with this dumb open but committed exclusive relationship bs. That's why MJ stepped away. Such fake drama.

At first, I didn't think one way or the other, but then I saw how he crossed his legs on the coach at the reunion. It was like a flashback to Men on Film with Daymon Wayons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285October 24, 2017 8:18 AM

[quote]Add Peggy and Diko to this show.

Hell no! They are boring as fuck!

R280) I agree. Shervin is fatty Mc Fat.

by Anonymousreply 286October 24, 2017 8:19 AM

Okay, I means to say, couch -- not coach.

by Anonymousreply 287October 24, 2017 8:24 AM

I totally want Tommy’s cock in my mouth. I bet its thick and hairy

by Anonymousreply 288October 24, 2017 9:22 AM

Shervin with a sassy instagram reply to Reza calling him out on WWHL last week:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289October 24, 2017 5:41 PM

Sherwin is gay, someone should tell him.

MJ should never have a baby, she is nuts. Could someone tell these people that yes, they are fat. MJ is fat and it is not sexy. Asa is fat, someone should tell her. So she has Jermains baby? I figured he had a wife.

Riza needs his mustache doesn't he?

by Anonymousreply 290October 24, 2017 6:11 PM

They are all fat because all they do is constantly EAT!!

by Anonymousreply 291October 24, 2017 9:07 PM

Will Shervin finally come out of the closet on the Reunion Show?

by Anonymousreply 292October 25, 2017 5:22 AM

Is Shervin Andy Cohen's fuck buddy?

by Anonymousreply 293October 26, 2017 4:24 AM

Was Asa fired from next season?

by Anonymousreply 294October 27, 2017 5:26 AM

I dont think I can watch anymore, they are all so vile

by Anonymousreply 295October 27, 2017 4:36 PM

OK the GG/Shalom relationship is so staged and weird. I don't like it as a storyline.

Shervin was almost mute for the rest of the reunion after the embarrassing ipad Annalise moment

You KNOW MJ was pissed when Adam said he's closest to Asa

by Anonymousreply 296October 30, 2017 5:55 AM

GG with her fake tits spilling out of her ugly dress. So fucking tacky.

by Anonymousreply 297October 30, 2017 6:00 AM

So I bet next season MJ and Asa will be trying to make amends. MJ will then go crazy if GG ends up pregnant before she does

by Anonymousreply 298October 30, 2017 4:49 PM

Watching the rerun of this season's Reunion Part 2: as the High Schooler's are reassembling after the first recess break, Asa is drinking bottled water; but it ain't "Diamond Water"!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

by Anonymousreply 299November 3, 2017 2:39 AM

new season + trailer thread here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300June 20, 2018 7:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!