Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

James Vaughan is dating Jonathan Bennett

It's so cute that they're all over each others IG accounts together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601January 22, 2018 5:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 1, 2017 4:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 1, 2017 4:41 AM

Dammit should say Jaymes.

Such a stupid spelling

by Anonymousreply 3July 1, 2017 4:42 AM

Somebody got fat.

by Anonymousreply 4July 1, 2017 4:43 AM

I just turned straight.

by Anonymousreply 5July 1, 2017 4:54 AM

Truly tragic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 1, 2017 4:56 AM

This site is just sad anymore. No wit, banter or humor of any kind. Just miserable losers who hate for hate's sake.

by Anonymousreply 7July 1, 2017 5:08 AM

who?

by Anonymousreply 8July 1, 2017 5:12 AM

Just bros being hos.

by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2017 5:17 AM

I though that was his trainer?

by Anonymousreply 10July 1, 2017 5:21 AM

What a lovely view.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 1, 2017 5:27 AM

I don't know who they are but a very good looking duo.

by Anonymousreply 12July 1, 2017 5:29 AM

Who are they? Some sort of whores?

by Anonymousreply 13July 1, 2017 5:29 AM

I'd forgotten who this was but isn't he the stripper who's sounds like a black guy trapped in a white guys body.

by Anonymousreply 14July 1, 2017 5:30 AM

Why don't posters ever tell us who these extremely obscure guys are whom they always post about? I find it astonishing the OP just assumes we all know who these two are.

by Anonymousreply 15July 1, 2017 5:38 AM

He looks like Kellan Lutz but with proportional limbs and torso.

by Anonymousreply 16July 1, 2017 5:41 AM

He's the former chippendales dancer who was on the Amazing Race with his straight friend.

by Anonymousreply 17July 1, 2017 5:45 AM

Jaymes is a gay Chippendale who competed on The Amazing Race. Jonathan is an actor. He was in Mean Girls, among other things.

by Anonymousreply 18July 1, 2017 5:46 AM

They're gay and they're a couple which means I automatically hate them soooo much

by Anonymousreply 19July 1, 2017 5:54 AM

Jaymes also sings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 1, 2017 5:57 AM

I can't stand Jaymes' voice. It seems like such an affect.

by Anonymousreply 21July 1, 2017 6:00 AM

R7: your annoying use of "anymore" following an affirmative sentence is the real problem here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 1, 2017 6:02 AM

How does a board full of gays not know who the cutie from Mean Girls is?

by Anonymousreply 23July 1, 2017 6:04 AM

Jonathan has really milked Aaron Samuels for all its worth. Everything he has done since has been "he's the hot guy from 'Mean Girls' and he looks sexy with his hair pushed back!" He apparently is hung, too. So he also has that.

by Anonymousreply 24July 1, 2017 6:13 AM

[quote]Jaymes also sings.

That song and video are HORRIBLE.

Bennettt is kinda sexy. The eyebrows could be mowed down quite a bit but yeah…..

by Anonymousreply 25July 1, 2017 10:07 AM

No offense, but why do actors always wait until they "mature" to come out as gay? It would have been nice to know that Aaron Samuels was gay back in 2004, when he was still relevant. I couldn't care less now that he is almost 40 years old.

by Anonymousreply 26July 1, 2017 10:33 AM

Actors, athletes, etc. don't come out until they are in a relationship. One thing about Jonathan, he dances very "white." Here he is from DWTS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 1, 2017 10:40 AM

R26, they're people. Just because they're actors doesn't mean they're more mature, more capable of handling emotions or doing things without a script- Most of us don't have to come out to the entire world, with all of the hate and snyping that goes on these days multiplied a million times.

And most important, most people don't come out for other people. We come out for OURSELVES. It's a matter of self-worth, self-esteem, self-preservation, and for many of us, we waited until it was right for us to do it, usually dealing with the sensivities of a few people that matter. They're entitled to the same choice. And what many of them want is just to live their lives openly, which he has mostly done.

by Anonymousreply 28July 1, 2017 10:42 AM

Bennett is also only 36. R26 you're mad he didn't come out as a trailblazer at 23 in 2004? Really?

He's living his life more openly and has for a while, when many people older are much more closeted and likely going to great lengths to live the "bi" life, no matter how deep in the closet, or have their own issues, because they're more successful and trying to be respectable.

Are Spacey, Travolta, Clooney ever going to "mature"?

And if we're talking about maturity and them coming out for the benefit of other gay people, then other gay men especially need to separate their disdain for their performances or work from trashing them for their choices (Bomer, Groff) or how horrible they look when they're out or whom they date (NPH, Quinto) or mocking them for playing femme gay men (Ferguson, Colfer).

Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 29July 1, 2017 10:52 AM

R28 is a little too heavily invested in this issue if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 30July 1, 2017 11:18 AM

Nope, just telling it like it is for gay men who whine about celebrity gays not coming out. As if you "needed" them to come out. Weak.

by Anonymousreply 31July 1, 2017 11:33 AM

r31 I don't know if you're replying on my behalf or defending your own post but I agree with the sentiment.

by Anonymousreply 32July 1, 2017 11:37 AM

I'm not "whining." I respect a person's decision to come out when they are good and ready. I was making an astute observation that most celebrities wait until their "old" and irrelevant to come out of the close. I'm from a generation where a vast majority of gay men come out as teens.

by Anonymousreply 33July 1, 2017 11:52 AM

You write as if you were a pre-teen, R26. "Their" not "old" (in Bennett's case, he's 36) and your observation was not "astute" since he's been out for quite a while but too insignificant a celebrity to make a statement.

And you're not from a generation where gay men come out to the entire world as teens. How many openly gay teen celebrities do you know. Youtube celebrities don't count. You have no idea if Bennett came out to his family when he was in his teens or early 20s. You're making ridiculous observations and comparisons.

You're a mess. My comment stands. Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 34July 1, 2017 12:10 PM

Maggie, please..no.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 1, 2017 12:11 PM

R34 You must be an eldergay. I'm familiar with your kind, your quick to anger and are often times irrational. So, I won't engage any further. Good day.

by Anonymousreply 36July 1, 2017 12:17 PM

"Your quick to anger". Says all we need to know.

by Anonymousreply 37July 1, 2017 12:31 PM

none of their comments on those Instagram links actually say that they are a couple

by Anonymousreply 38July 1, 2017 12:32 PM

Doors, asses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 1, 2017 12:33 PM

Here's a HuffPo article about why it does matter that Jonathan Bennett is gay and out of the closet, for those of you who seem to be unable to grasp the concept.

R37 You zeroing in on a single grammatical error (as if they are not a dime a dozen on the internet), says all that we need to know about you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 1, 2017 12:35 PM

R26, Let's break it down.

(a) I thought you were going away.

(b) You've made more than one ridiculous grammar error. You just don't see them.

(c) NO ONE says it's irrelevant or unimportant that Bennett is out. The question is whether it has to be on your personal timetable. YOUR complaint is that he didn't do it when he was 23 (and presumably hotter and more popular in your eyes), instead of now that he's "old" at 36 and a nobody.

The article, as is typical of a patently ridiculous line of argument about coming out, is that anyone in the "public eye" has a responsibility to come out. Unless we live alone and never step outdoors, we ALL are in the public eye to some degree - at the workplace, etc.

The author slips up in the argument, claiming "I believe we have a responsibility to come out especially if you are in the public eye and your being out will have a positive impact". If WE have a responsibility to come out, that means everyone to whomever one's public is. When pressed, authors like this one will back down and say it's everyone's right to decide when it's best for them. It's people like the author who are celebrity obsessed and needs to get over it and would never tell anyone but a celebrity that they have a "responsibility" to come out.

I came out to my parents (twice), first when I was 12 and then again when I was 18. I marched in Pride as a teenager. I didn't tell everyone at the workplace until my mid-20s because of the nature of my work and people acting "uncomfortable" with it and making homophobic comments. I quit that job and have been out at work ever since.

I am in favor of going back to outing politicians. But I don't care about minor celebrities coming out. I also do not think they have a "responsibility" to do it. They have a choice like the rest of us. And if we're serious that they should do it on their own time, people like you, who criticize them for waiting until they're old (at 36), should stick with that principle.

by Anonymousreply 41July 1, 2017 1:12 PM

They make a very cute couple. Great that they are both out and enjoying life.

by Anonymousreply 42July 1, 2017 1:12 PM

Genuine question: is there any actual evidence these guys are a couple? It is ambiguous form the photos. Also, I'm unfamiliar with Bennett, has he actually ever indicated that he is gay/bi? Basically what I'm asking is, is any of the stuff in this thread corroborated by the subjects themselves or is this all speculation?

by Anonymousreply 43July 1, 2017 1:35 PM

Jonathan Benett was Matt Dallas' boyfriend ( long time ago)

by Anonymousreply 44July 1, 2017 1:41 PM

[quote]How does a board full of gays not know who the cutie from Mean Girls is?

Easy. I don't watch movies that have Lindsay Lohan in them. I do remember Jonathan Bennett, however, from L&O and AMC.

by Anonymousreply 45July 1, 2017 1:56 PM

Oh, fucking please. Who hasn't known Bennett is gay for the last ten years?

by Anonymousreply 46July 1, 2017 1:59 PM

Good for them, they look good together

Jonathan Bennett was also one of Simon Halls's conquests. Girl gets around.

by Anonymousreply 47July 1, 2017 2:06 PM

I am fascinated by the contrast of their eyebrows!

by Anonymousreply 48July 1, 2017 2:08 PM

Isn't Bennett the host of one of those competition shows on Food Network?

by Anonymousreply 49July 1, 2017 4:43 PM

Is he still trying to live off that one role in that overrated movie mean girls? Anything new coming down the pipe?

by Anonymousreply 50July 1, 2017 5:12 PM

There's something magical about standing at the place the pilgrims landed. You can feel the history here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 1, 2017 5:20 PM

[quote] There's something magical about standing at the place the pilgrims landed. You can feel the history here.

Does he not know that they just randomly picked a place in Plymouth to say this??? No one has any idea whether Plymouth Rock is the real rock the pilgrims landed on or not.

What an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 52July 1, 2017 5:24 PM

OP, why couldn't you just have identified them as "the cute boy from Mean Girls" and "former contestant on The Amazing Race"? Why would you assume we all knew who they were? They are hardly household names.

by Anonymousreply 53July 1, 2017 5:26 PM

He was feeling an historic connection, R52. Have you never done this, or are you insensate? So, like anybody else, he had a bit of a maudlin episode. We've all done this. Give him a break.

by Anonymousreply 54July 1, 2017 5:33 PM

What's with Jonathan's eyebrows?

by Anonymousreply 55July 1, 2017 5:38 PM

I thought he was cuter than his boyfriend, but didn't recognize him at all from Mean Girls. They picked the perfect male teen queen for that role.

by Anonymousreply 56July 1, 2017 5:53 PM

[quote ] Also, I'm unfamiliar with Bennett, has he actually ever indicated that he is gay/bi? Basically what I'm asking is, is any of the stuff in this thread corroborated by the subjects themselves or is this all speculation?

I don't recall Bennett ever stating, but Julianne Hough from Dancing with the Stars said he was gay during an interview and his friend Nathaniel Buzolic from the CW series "The Originals" said Bennett was gay during a fan convention.

by Anonymousreply 57July 1, 2017 6:04 PM

Jonathan Bennett is as gay as they come

by Anonymousreply 58July 1, 2017 6:05 PM

We have eyes we don't need physical evidence

by Anonymousreply 59July 1, 2017 6:08 PM

I think he looks better now. And his eyebrows are amazing.

by Anonymousreply 60July 1, 2017 6:09 PM

Never heard of either of them.

by Anonymousreply 61July 1, 2017 6:09 PM

I hate on exactly what I like, exactly when I like, and exactly how I like.

And what can you do about it, r54? Exactly nothing.

by Anonymousreply 62July 1, 2017 6:10 PM

[quote] Jonathan Bennett is as gay as they come

And if he came any gayer, then he'd be Liberace.

by Anonymousreply 63July 1, 2017 6:11 PM

[quote]And his eyebrows are amazing.

The inside borders are too clean. He needs a few random hairs there so it doesn't look too manicured.

by Anonymousreply 64July 1, 2017 6:12 PM

He didn't cum in my mouth (unfortunately).

by Anonymousreply 65July 1, 2017 6:15 PM

Much like John Waters' masterpiece [italic]Female Trouble[/italic], [italic]Mean Girls[/italic] is proof of gay supremacy and admission of gay envy on Tina Fey's part. Cady sold out her gay friends to be friends with popular breeder bitches, and she suffered because of it. Message: gay friends are better than str8 friends because gay people are inherently superior. That's a good message because it's a true message.

by Anonymousreply 66July 1, 2017 6:16 PM

Hot couple Who is the top?!

by Anonymousreply 67July 1, 2017 6:17 PM

[quote]Who is the top?

They may be suck buddies.

by Anonymousreply 68July 1, 2017 6:22 PM

r62 bitch is snappin' her fingers in r54's face.

r61 exactly right. Who the fuck are these two?

by Anonymousreply 69July 1, 2017 7:16 PM

OP, poster gurl for banality, posting two paragons of youngish gay male banality.

by Anonymousreply 70July 1, 2017 7:19 PM

R70 = Daniel Franzese, jealous again

by Anonymousreply 71July 1, 2017 7:21 PM

Most gay men come out in their early 20s. Why is it a surprise that people are asking why he came out so late?

by Anonymousreply 72July 1, 2017 7:28 PM

r71--shut up, bitch! My mother was a "lunch lady"!--Wikipedia

by Anonymousreply 73July 1, 2017 7:31 PM

Oh, God -- they're the new Tommy and Gio.

by Anonymousreply 74July 1, 2017 8:04 PM

r74--right! I thought they looked familiar.

by Anonymousreply 75July 1, 2017 8:06 PM

[quote] "I hate on exactly what I like, exactly when I like, and exactly how I like. And what can you do about it, [R54]? Exactly nothing."

You are EXACTLY as hateful as you deserve to be.

by Anonymousreply 76July 1, 2017 8:08 PM

r57, thanks for the info.

by Anonymousreply 77July 1, 2017 8:25 PM

Jonathan Bennett is not really closeted anymore.

by Anonymousreply 78July 2, 2017 10:04 PM

He's been glass closeted for a while.

by Anonymousreply 79July 2, 2017 10:04 PM

We came. We saw. We conquered. Now ball.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 2, 2017 10:05 PM

I still have no idea who these two gay bitches are.

by Anonymousreply 81July 2, 2017 10:17 PM

Here you go R81

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82July 2, 2017 10:18 PM

That's what you're here, for, r82. To Google. You're the Google bitch.

by Anonymousreply 83July 3, 2017 12:50 AM

I take it this is what is meant by "glass closet"

Bennett has not issues a press release but even Helen Keller can tell he's dating Vaughan and seemingly in love.

Good for them.

They seem happy. Not two intellectuals, but well suited for each other and a good physical match.

by Anonymousreply 84July 3, 2017 1:02 AM

Jon-Jon give us a tour of the "Cake Wars" set.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 3, 2017 1:24 AM

R57 - It doesn't get much gayer than dancing around your duplex (shared by some twink) singing a Bette Midler song and being so lost in it that you fall off (not down) the stairs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 3, 2017 2:34 AM

They are NOT dating! Just friends, and both bottoms. NEXT!

by Anonymousreply 87July 3, 2017 4:14 AM

GAYYYYYYYY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88July 3, 2017 3:08 PM

Does Bennett have the kind of fantards who feel they need to defend their idol from all those terrible accusations of being a gay sodomite? The only good reason for him to officially come out is to rub the truth in those tards' faces.

Let's face it. Some bigot assholes turn a private issue, sexual identity, into an excuse to single out a group of people for being different like in some bad High School movie (YOU are not getting invited to my party, because you're a FREAK!). It shouldn't matter if someone is gay or not or come out as gay and declare that it's ok to be gay. But there are still some people out there who need that push or confirmation to deal with their own insecurities. And you can see that when you see all these posters who complain that not the right guy came out (at the rigth time) to make them feel good about themselves.

by Anonymousreply 89July 3, 2017 3:34 PM

Bennett is amazingly handsome.

by Anonymousreply 90July 3, 2017 3:36 PM

R89 - Or are they just morbidly obese fraus with pink/purple/green hair and ugly tats who are holding out hope that Jonathan will knock on their door, push back his hair and mount them?

by Anonymousreply 91July 3, 2017 3:36 PM

Who is infecting whom in this fuck-arrangement?

by Anonymousreply 92July 3, 2017 3:39 PM

Still funny R86

by Anonymousreply 93July 3, 2017 3:43 PM

I learned Jonathan Bennett was gay on Datalounge when Mean Girls came out!

by Anonymousreply 94July 3, 2017 3:45 PM

They have nice teeth.

by Anonymousreply 95July 3, 2017 3:52 PM

Yeah, if you follow Bennett on IG, his videos with his lip syncing pop music in the car will tell you all that you need to know.

by Anonymousreply 96July 3, 2017 5:47 PM

For guys who are dating, they sure do talk to eachother weird on social media.

Jaymes: "Happy Birthday to the only guy I know who is a bigger spaz than me @jonathandbennett. I love you dude"

Jon:#teammate

Dude? Man? WTF

by Anonymousreply 97July 3, 2017 7:30 PM

R58 I agree. When I was brand spanking new here over ten years ago, there was a thread which was discussing what sort of future he might have in film. I said that as good looing as he was, he would never be cast as a male romantic lead again, after Mean Girls, because he was just too gay acting/looking,

One DLer flipped the fuck out, called me a homophobic cunt and even started a thread about me being banned from DL.

I guess I was sort of vindicated.

by Anonymousreply 98July 3, 2017 10:27 PM

Is this the closest we'll ever get to seeing the real thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99July 4, 2017 1:46 AM

Parade + Donuts + USA 🇺🇸 HAPPY 4TH Y'ALL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100July 4, 2017 5:37 PM

The good thing is that being with James has made Jonathan slim down. When he first joined Cake Wars he was doughy.

by Anonymousreply 101July 4, 2017 5:40 PM

Yeah. He looks pretty good now. And I think his face has matured surprisingly well.

by Anonymousreply 102July 4, 2017 5:50 PM

James is really fit. A Chippendales dancer. It must have put a lot of pressure on Jon to work out more.

by Anonymousreply 103July 4, 2017 6:22 PM

Because that's what life is all about, r103.

by Anonymousreply 104July 4, 2017 6:24 PM

R104 It is when you're in the entertainment business.

by Anonymousreply 105July 4, 2017 6:31 PM

It very often is, r105. It's also very often what life is all about for too many gay men, in show business or not, and that includes these two. That was more what I was getting at.

by Anonymousreply 106July 4, 2017 6:43 PM

R106 Good point, physical attractiveness is huge in our world. When a gay man encounters his gay brothers, his looks get overwhelming scrutiny. I think something in our DNA hardwires us that way.

by Anonymousreply 107July 4, 2017 6:48 PM

[quote]I think something in our DNA hardwires us that way.

That's probably not as universal as you think it is.

by Anonymousreply 108July 4, 2017 6:49 PM

What r108 said (whether one is a chubby chaser or not).

by Anonymousreply 109July 4, 2017 6:51 PM

Not all, but many gay men turn into what they hated about high school. It becomes about looks and clothes and cars and the neighborhood you live in. It is a reclamation of everything they missed out on during their teenage years. It's why the whole masculine college jock look is popular with gay men, especially in porn.

It's why gay men fat shame and bottom shame and femme shame and neighborhood shame and flyover shame and car shame and house shame.

And just like those mean kids back in high school, they do it because at their core they are just insecure and worried about being on the outside.

by Anonymousreply 110July 4, 2017 7:02 PM

Oh it must be grand to be able to live most of your life sans shirt.

Le Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 111July 4, 2017 7:56 PM

Bennett may not be technically out, but he's not exactly closeted. He plays gay in the upcoming movie "Do You Take This Man?"

by Anonymousreply 112July 6, 2017 12:26 AM

He played gay recently on Hit the Floor and Awkward.

by Anonymousreply 113July 6, 2017 2:23 AM

R113 Three gay roles recently and repeatedly posting selfies of himself with an openly gay "best bud" and "teammate"? He's not in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 114July 6, 2017 12:39 PM

James is openly gay now?

Was the better looking guy on "The Amazing Race" gay, too?

by Anonymousreply 115July 6, 2017 12:56 PM

Because straight people never fat shame, car shame, career shame, poor shame, neighborhood shame, etc. each other.

Because "keeping up with the Joneses" is a concept that simply never existed.

by Anonymousreply 116July 6, 2017 1:07 PM

R115 JAMES is not gay (he was the darker-haired partner on TAR.) JAYMES (who is the one with Jonathan) has always been out.

by Anonymousreply 117July 6, 2017 2:39 PM

JAYMES was NOT "always out" on "The Amazing Race" at all.

by Anonymousreply 118July 6, 2017 4:46 PM

R118 You're mistaken. He was "out" well before appearing on TAR.

by Anonymousreply 119July 6, 2017 4:54 PM

But not "out" ON TAR, was he?

Nope!

He was playing the douchebro part with James.

by Anonymousreply 120July 6, 2017 5:00 PM

That was his whole schtick on TAR. He was the gay one of the duo.

by Anonymousreply 121July 7, 2017 2:06 AM

Yes, he was out on TAR.

by Anonymousreply 122July 7, 2017 2:43 AM

I'm so proud to be a part of this amazing film. It hits select theaters tomorrow July 7th and stars the talented Anthony Rapp, Alyson Hannigan, Thomas Dekker , and many other talented actors. It's a story of love and commitment and life. Run, do not walk, to see this film. It was an honor to be a part of this story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123July 7, 2017 2:44 AM

Heterosexual actor Thomas Dekker is in a gay film? Was he trying to bang one of the women in the cast?

by Anonymousreply 124July 7, 2017 11:36 AM

Most celebrities and athletes don't come out until they are in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 125July 7, 2017 11:46 AM

Heading to the premier of Jonathan's movie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126July 8, 2017 2:29 AM

R126 They appear to be on a date.

by Anonymousreply 127July 8, 2017 2:56 AM

15 years ago I moved to LA to pursue acting and performing because it was my passion. 15 years later I still am doing what I love doing in a city that I call home I am grateful that I get to do what I love. Tonight I see my film, Do You Take This Man, in theaters and no matter how many years you've been acting the little theater kid from Ohio part of you still smiles when you get to see yourself on the big screen and eat popcorn. #doyoutakethisman #actorslife #gratfeul

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128July 8, 2017 2:59 AM

Fixed image link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129July 8, 2017 2:59 AM

I think it's nice these diseased whores aren't dead yet.

by Anonymousreply 130July 8, 2017 3:48 AM

What a rude thing to say R130.

by Anonymousreply 131July 8, 2017 4:30 AM

JB looks great on that premiere pic. Jaymes looks best when he shows his natural skin tone, rather than going for an orange or yellow tint through make up/filters. I wasn't expecting his blaccent or his height.

by Anonymousreply 132July 8, 2017 6:49 AM

I'm looking forward to seeing "Will You Take This Man?" When will it be available on DVD?

by Anonymousreply 133July 9, 2017 4:51 PM

idrink

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 10, 2017 12:23 AM

Stud detector

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135July 11, 2017 1:28 AM

He looks like Joe Jonas at R135.

Did he cry on DWTS? I seem to vaguely recall that.

by Anonymousreply 136July 11, 2017 4:27 AM

Will he come out later this year? There have been two coming outs by actors who weren't closeted anymore and hadn't been in a while.

by Anonymousreply 137July 15, 2017 12:30 AM

The new thing is to come out as (same sex) married or as half of "two dads". Matt Dallas came out while engaged. Bomer came out when his kids were getting to an age where being in would start to be a problem. Thomas Dekker just got married etc.

I expect Jonathan Bennet will do something similar.

by Anonymousreply 138July 15, 2017 12:51 AM

[quote] Who is infecting whom in this fuck-arrangement?

[quote] I think it's nice these diseased whores aren't dead yet.

Two obscure STD references.

Do you know something about these guys that we don't?

In any case, I think that Jonathan is super cute, and I've always been attracted to him. Jaymes, not so much.

And Jonathan is back in great shape.

Love him on Food Network's Cake Wars, and glad to see he's acting again too.

I also hear that Jonathan is hung like a donkey. Anyone know for sure?

Jaymes must be a power bottom.

by Anonymousreply 139July 15, 2017 1:00 AM

Who has the bf that outed Bennett for giving handjobs at The Abbey? It wasn't Dallas. Handjobs. Seems almost quaint.

by Anonymousreply 140July 15, 2017 1:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141July 15, 2017 1:44 AM

R140 Is's an open secret that Bennett and Dallas dated and had a bitter breakup.

by Anonymousreply 142July 15, 2017 2:07 AM

Is Bennett the one that's rumored to be a huge slut?

by Anonymousreply 143July 15, 2017 2:28 AM

R140 Travis Bryant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144July 15, 2017 2:32 AM

R144 I think that "Travis" is Travis Bryant, whom Bennett was rumored to have dated in 2011.

by Anonymousreply 145July 15, 2017 2:39 AM

Yes, that's exactly what I said R145

by Anonymousreply 146July 15, 2017 2:40 AM

Jonathan's relationships seem to end badly. Anyone know why?

by Anonymousreply 147July 15, 2017 2:42 AM

Probably because he won't publicly come out and acknowledge the relationships

by Anonymousreply 148July 15, 2017 2:43 AM

[quote]Jonathan's relationships seem to end badly. Anyone know why?

It can't be easy dealing with a closet case who stays closeted because of delusions that he'll be the next Leonardo DiCaprio and doesn't want to hurt his career. His career that now has him being a host of CAKE WARS!

by Anonymousreply 149July 15, 2017 2:44 AM

R135, your link, she is dead.

by Anonymousreply 150July 15, 2017 2:45 AM

It was an Instagram story, which deletes after 24 hours R150

It was Jaymes pointing a stud detector at Jonathan.

by Anonymousreply 151July 15, 2017 2:46 AM

Jonathan hasn't been closeted in years now. Also, when he and Matt Dallas were dating, Dallas was still pretending to be straight.

by Anonymousreply 152July 15, 2017 2:46 AM

Jonathan wants to be big in Hollywood again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153July 15, 2017 2:47 AM

Four days ago, Bennett posted an Instagram clip of himself and Jaymes frolicking in Provincetown. That doesn't look closeted to me.

by Anonymousreply 154July 15, 2017 2:51 AM

Having the Time Of Our Lives at @Pitbull #TimeOfYourLife at @PHVegas right now! I LOVE that these dancers all got curves and booty! #Yasss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155July 22, 2017 5:35 AM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156July 30, 2017 1:46 AM

Jaymes looked better with facial hair.

by Anonymousreply 157July 30, 2017 3:35 AM

The show all the signs of being a couple.

by Anonymousreply 158July 30, 2017 4:08 PM

Who gets perfectly tweezed, Brezhnev Brows?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159July 30, 2017 5:39 PM

It wasn't that long ago he was teaching Spin at Flywheel in Weho.

by Anonymousreply 160July 30, 2017 6:04 PM

Who are these two dipshits?

by Anonymousreply 161July 30, 2017 6:06 PM

Jonathan Bennett declares himself Daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162August 3, 2017 11:35 PM

So does he have a big dick, or doesn't he?

by Anonymousreply 163August 4, 2017 2:31 AM

Jonathan and Jaymes must have amazing sex.

They're both really hot.

by Anonymousreply 164August 4, 2017 2:40 AM

Jonathan is still very cute!

by Anonymousreply 165August 4, 2017 2:49 AM

Jonathan loves 🍆

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166August 13, 2017 9:46 PM

OMG! Those teeth. What are you doing to your people America?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167August 13, 2017 9:55 PM

[quote]Jaymes looked better with facial hair.

less like a mannequin?

he also looks better when he shuts his mouth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168August 13, 2017 9:59 PM

Fake smile - fake teeth. He's like a Ken doll.

by Anonymousreply 169August 13, 2017 10:04 PM

Can someone save me the trouble of scrolling through this thread., And let me know who these two guys are

by Anonymousreply 170August 13, 2017 10:11 PM

Post R18 explains it R170

by Anonymousreply 171August 13, 2017 10:15 PM

[quote]It's so cute that they're all over each others IG accounts together

I know OP - nothing's cuter than that. NOTHING.

by Anonymousreply 172August 13, 2017 10:18 PM

I guess they weren't at a spa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173August 14, 2017 2:46 AM

God, the sex they must have...

by Anonymousreply 174August 14, 2017 9:52 AM

Is this the most obvious they've ever been?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175August 17, 2017 10:49 PM

I wanna see Jonathan PLOWING Jaymes' hole.

Jaymes is a power bottom and Jonathan is a hung top.

HOT!

by Anonymousreply 176August 17, 2017 11:03 PM

They might be bumping mussies because Jonathan is a big ole bottom, hunny.

by Anonymousreply 177August 19, 2017 3:28 PM

Tru dat.

by Anonymousreply 178August 19, 2017 3:43 PM

They're cute together. I wish they would make it official though.

by Anonymousreply 179August 19, 2017 6:40 PM

Jaymes and Jonathan are super white

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180August 25, 2017 11:45 PM

So white

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 25, 2017 11:45 PM

Extremely white

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182August 25, 2017 11:45 PM

Joking about how white he is while sounding like Vicky Vox?

by Anonymousreply 183August 26, 2017 1:29 PM

Who are these people? And why should we care?

by Anonymousreply 184August 26, 2017 1:40 PM

Comparing these two with Tom Holland + Haz Osterfield, Tom's natural charisma has never been more apparent.

by Anonymousreply 185August 26, 2017 2:10 PM

Bennett liked this tweet. Other than saying the words (which I know to some people is such a big deal on here sort of like the Repubs wanting Obama to say "Radical Islamic terrorism"), I'd say he's out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186August 26, 2017 10:27 PM

Jonathan Bennett has been liking explicitly gay tweets/posts for years.

by Anonymousreply 187August 26, 2017 10:36 PM

Both Jaymes and Jonathan posted this

Jonathan posted:

[quote]Literally the most fun I've had all summer working carnival games at @thelamission #skidrowartparty I encourage everyone to get involved with @thelamission they do wonderful things!

And James':

[quote]This moment makes my heart happy ❤️ Spending our Saturday running games at @TheLAMission #SkidRowArtParty in downtown LA. They literally transform a street on Skid Row into a festival for the community. So cool! • FYI They're always looking for volunteers. Just a tiny bit of your time could completely make someone else's day. Head over to losangelesmission.org to find out how you can get involved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188August 26, 2017 10:38 PM

Dunk tank realness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189August 27, 2017 4:55 AM

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190August 27, 2017 4:55 AM

Part 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191August 27, 2017 4:56 AM

R186 is a stupid fucking closet case. Are you not aware of what's going on in the world? Unless you say the fucking words, you are not out, you dumb fuck.

by Anonymousreply 192August 27, 2017 8:04 AM

We survived the dunk tank

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193August 27, 2017 6:07 PM

Jaymes posted this on his Instagram story. I think they want kids...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194August 28, 2017 1:44 AM

So has Jon stopped being a ho?

by Anonymousreply 195August 28, 2017 1:47 AM

No R195

by Anonymousreply 196August 28, 2017 3:06 AM

Dallas here we come! Hosting A Night Out For Trevor to benefit @TrevorProject tomorrow night. Tickets still available at link in bio. Hope to see y'all there! #Dallas Thanks to @americanair for flying us down 🙌🏽

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197September 16, 2017 4:32 AM

Hey pay attention to me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198September 16, 2017 4:33 AM

Someone's already in a bathrobe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199September 16, 2017 4:35 AM

Jaymes looks rode hard, and put away wet.

He must be getting dicked good by Jonathan.

And his neediness just attests to his bottom-ness.

by Anonymousreply 200September 16, 2017 5:03 AM

Jonathan seems like the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 201September 16, 2017 5:04 AM

No way, R201.

Jaymes is DEFINITELY the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 202September 16, 2017 5:06 AM

Jaymes posts pics with other guys. So I'm not so sure he and Bennett are a couple. This guy pops up a lot...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203September 16, 2017 5:13 AM

Disgusting guy at R203.

by Anonymousreply 204September 16, 2017 5:14 AM

They may not be officially dating but they're definitely fucking.

by Anonymousreply 205September 16, 2017 5:31 AM

Do you think they double date with Matt + Blue?

by Anonymousreply 206September 16, 2017 7:16 AM

They both look like the slutty types.

by Anonymousreply 207September 16, 2017 8:21 AM

R206 lol, Matt and Jonathan don't speak anymore. They had a very bitter break-up.

by Anonymousreply 208September 16, 2017 5:59 PM

Jonathan Bennett has meth face.

by Anonymousreply 209September 16, 2017 6:10 PM

They both look ridiculous with their super fake teeth and Jonathan's fake eyebrows

Why do gays always make themselves look like cartoons?

by Anonymousreply 210September 16, 2017 6:22 PM

Post work out, pre @trevorproject fundraiser dip. The perfect Saturday in Dallas with dum dum here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211September 16, 2017 9:16 PM

Just because you're on vacation doesn't mean your fitness gets a break! #fitfam #herbalife #hashtag #fitness #motivation #workoutbro #bro #lift #doyouevenlift #beyonce @jaymesv

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212September 16, 2017 9:17 PM

I like Jonathan because, although he's been working out (or at least posting about working out) for years, he's still thick. That's because he's a fat bitch, who loves food, like me.

by Anonymousreply 213September 16, 2017 9:24 PM

Spill the dirt, R208!

What happened between Jonathan Bennett and Matt Dallas? Any good gossip?

by Anonymousreply 214September 16, 2017 9:25 PM

R214 I don't know the details, just that they had a very bad breakup.

by Anonymousreply 215September 16, 2017 9:26 PM

People have been asking for details about the breakup since 2009

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216September 16, 2017 9:31 PM

Is Jonathan "adjacent"?

by Anonymousreply 217September 16, 2017 9:59 PM

Jonathan looks horrible on that cupcake show. He's made up to look like a 1920's chorus girl.

by Anonymousreply 218September 16, 2017 10:31 PM

Jonathan is a clean, decent gay. He's not disgusting like bears or leather people.

by Anonymousreply 219September 16, 2017 10:36 PM

^ = Miss Mary Frumpworthy, Frau Extraordinaire.

by Anonymousreply 220September 17, 2017 12:28 AM

R219 Oh dear. You okay there, sugar plum?

by Anonymousreply 221September 17, 2017 5:09 AM

Jonathan looks fat even though he regularly works out, I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 222September 18, 2017 9:02 PM

Any footage of James in that bootleg Magic Mike movie?

by Anonymousreply 223September 18, 2017 9:08 PM

R222 then it comes down to his diet.

by Anonymousreply 224September 18, 2017 10:15 PM

This one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225September 23, 2017 2:25 AM

They are becoming more and more obvious with their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 226September 23, 2017 4:43 AM

Theyre a cute couple.

by Anonymousreply 227September 23, 2017 5:20 AM

It's obvious just from the pics but in terms of text, James makes it obvious with the likes of "this one" (instead of "this guy" etc.) and "we spent our Saturday" (emphasis on "our") while Jonathan still camouflages (e.g. "#workoutbro" - not #workoutbae, Jon?).

by Anonymousreply 228September 23, 2017 2:00 PM

James needs to cool it with the filters, or at least use them better. The last pic looks like the still from a video game trailer.

by Anonymousreply 229September 23, 2017 2:01 PM

They are #goals.

by Anonymousreply 230September 23, 2017 3:10 PM

Check out Jaymes' new Instagram story, he called Jonathan dreamy.

by Anonymousreply 231October 1, 2017 7:06 PM

James said it like it's a quote from the movie. Is it?

by Anonymousreply 232October 1, 2017 7:22 PM

Uh oh, better watch out Jaymes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233October 1, 2017 9:02 PM

I get so much envy when I see couples like this.

by Anonymousreply 234October 2, 2017 12:26 AM

Where's Jaymes in this "squad" picture?

They also look like a group of straight guys to me.

Not a pluck nor a primp, as far as the eye can see!

Well, except for Jonathan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235October 2, 2017 1:17 AM

Jaymes is too busy in Vegas for some reason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236October 2, 2017 1:37 AM

Must be hard for Jonathan to be with a guy like Jaymes. People are just throwing themselves at him.

Read the comments on the photo at R236.

Even the girl is saying how much she's into him! lol

by Anonymousreply 237October 2, 2017 2:00 AM

Awww... so sweet!

Jaymes is so supportive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238October 2, 2017 2:48 AM

I can’t process right now but I’m safe. Thank you everyone who is checking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239October 2, 2017 11:29 PM

Interesting that Jonathan didn't comment at all on Jaymes' whereabouts or safety.

Seems like a one-sided relationship.

by Anonymousreply 240October 2, 2017 11:31 PM

Something tells me Jon has James' number.

by Anonymousreply 241October 2, 2017 11:36 PM

At least we know, with that blaccent of his, James would not have been at that concert.

by Anonymousreply 242October 2, 2017 11:37 PM

You're just so clever, aren't you R242?

Too bad you weren't at the concert, deplorable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 243October 2, 2017 11:49 PM

Who's being clever? James just co-starred in "Chocolate City: Las Vegas". He's Vicky Vox if she were a circuit queen.

by Anonymousreply 244October 2, 2017 11:56 PM

Jaymes promoted something of Jon's and Jon responded "Thanks for always supporting me"

Jaymes replied "That's my job"

Aww

by Anonymousreply 245October 3, 2017 1:17 AM

So proud of this guy and what he and his cast mates did today 💖 Gofundme.com/october3 #meangirlsday #october3rd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246October 4, 2017 2:23 AM

Looks like Jon's stalking other guys on IG

[quote]jonathandbennett I look way better with my hair pushed back #sorrynotsorry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247October 4, 2017 2:35 AM

I knew that JB was not as much into Jaymes as Jaymes is into him.

Seems like JB is just a whore. No wonder he has so many bad breakups.

I'll bet Matt Dallas could tell some stories.

by Anonymousreply 248October 4, 2017 2:47 AM

Awww Jaymes posted this on his IG story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249October 4, 2017 4:30 AM

Aww Jaymes supporting his boyfriend ❤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250October 4, 2017 5:50 AM

Jaymes is such a sweet guy.

I loved him and his partner on the Amazing Race.

I wish they would do an all-stars season and come back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251October 4, 2017 5:56 AM

Jeez, that's a comedown for Jon to be the bartender on WWHL. I know he went mostly straight to DVD after Mean Girls but he was still mostly leading roles.

by Anonymousreply 252October 4, 2017 10:05 AM

Wow. That guy at r247 looks way cuter there than he does here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253October 4, 2017 10:09 AM

Gorgeous eyes at R247.

by Anonymousreply 254October 4, 2017 6:23 PM

Hamilton baby!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255October 5, 2017 2:05 AM

Crashed the set of tonight’s #HalloweenWars to watch @jonathandbennett and his dad jokes in action. Y’all these pumpkins are HUGE! See what the teams do with them tonight at 9PM on @FoodNetwork

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256October 8, 2017 10:57 PM

Hi Bitches! Check out our toofs!

by Anonymousreply 257October 8, 2017 11:00 PM

Haunted hayride

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258October 9, 2017 4:36 AM

L.A. Haunted Hayride was lit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259October 9, 2017 9:38 PM

They unfollowed each other on Instagram. Wonder if they broke up.

by Anonymousreply 260October 12, 2017 10:19 AM

I have the sads. They're not goals.

by Anonymousreply 261October 12, 2017 12:20 PM

They were never dating. Not sure why you kaweens came up with that narrative, but whatevs.

by Anonymousreply 262October 12, 2017 12:59 PM

They’re an attractive couple, but so what??? Who cares??? I’ll just have a glass of wine 🍷.

by Anonymousreply 263October 12, 2017 1:15 PM

That's it? It's over? Just like that?

by Anonymousreply 264October 12, 2017 1:21 PM

I blame the hayride.

by Anonymousreply 265October 12, 2017 4:27 PM

I guess Jon is still holding out for a Tom Cruise type career...

by Anonymousreply 266October 12, 2017 4:37 PM

R264 Seems like it. I wonder what happened, they were so close just a few days ago.

by Anonymousreply 267October 12, 2017 4:39 PM

I see no proof that they've broken up, they're just busy doing their own things right now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268October 13, 2017 2:08 AM

[quote] They unfollowed each other on Instagram. Wonder if they broke up.

It wouldn't be the first time Jonathan had a bad breakup. Just ask Matt Dallas.

Clearly, Jonathan is the problem. He must be quite an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 269October 13, 2017 2:12 AM

Well, they're still following each other on Twitter

by Anonymousreply 270October 13, 2017 2:17 AM

[quote] They unfollowed each other on Instagram. Wonder if they broke up.

Jonathan didn't "unfollow" Jaymes because Jonathan doesn't follow ANYONE on Instagram.

R260 just made that up.

by Anonymousreply 271October 13, 2017 2:18 AM

Jaymes and Jon at Fright Dome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272October 14, 2017 3:29 AM

Jonathan's collapse is complete!

by Anonymousreply 273October 14, 2017 3:50 AM

I have no idea who these Instragram whores are????

by Anonymousreply 274October 14, 2017 3:52 AM

R274 Then why are you in this thread????

by Anonymousreply 275October 14, 2017 4:02 AM

Living the @stitchedlife in #lasvegas with @jaymesv at @palms

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276October 15, 2017 1:36 AM

Are they official? Have they ever referred to themselves as boyfriends? Or are they playing games?

by Anonymousreply 277October 15, 2017 1:40 AM

Somehow, I think that this will end in tears for Jaymes.

He's such a sweet guy, and Jonathan is such a mean girl.

by Anonymousreply 278October 15, 2017 1:41 AM

MARY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279October 15, 2017 2:00 AM

They are straight girlfriends!

by Anonymousreply 280October 15, 2017 6:46 AM

These two are messy queens. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 281October 15, 2017 12:11 PM

Does their aggregate IQ even exceed 110?

by Anonymousreply 282October 15, 2017 12:18 PM

On our way to GLSEN Awards but this LA traffic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283October 21, 2017 2:43 AM

Jaymes sees Jonathan as a superstar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284October 21, 2017 2:44 AM

Are we sure Bennett is 100% gay? When he was on All My Children, he dated co-star Elizabeth Hendrickson. They were quite the item for a while, and I remember their relationship was detailed in Soap Opera Digest.

by Anonymousreply 285October 21, 2017 2:55 AM

Who is the queen in this thread who keeps recording James' Instastories? Obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 286October 21, 2017 2:57 AM

Yes, Jonathan is 100% gay R285

by Anonymousreply 287October 21, 2017 3:08 AM

Bennett is also hung like a mule.

by Anonymousreply 288October 21, 2017 3:11 AM

R285 he's been "accidentally" outed as gay twice by people who know him personally so yeah...

by Anonymousreply 289October 21, 2017 5:00 AM

Thank you to @jaymesv for making me grow as a human and thank you for being awesome. Thank you to @glsen for being an inspiring voice in the LGBTQ community.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290October 21, 2017 5:29 AM

Jonathan commented “husband” below on that same IG photo. Might be a reply, but I can’t be bothered to track back to find the comment he’s replying to.

Alternatively, did they elope, y’all?

by Anonymousreply 291October 21, 2017 9:11 AM

R290 They're basically official now, right? Jonathan isn't even hiding it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 292October 21, 2017 10:10 AM

I really hate all the coy fucking bullshit.

Either come out, or don't.

Either say you're a fucking couple, or stop pretending.

People like this are EXHAUSTING.

by Anonymousreply 293October 21, 2017 12:56 PM

Just Jared caught wind of them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294October 21, 2017 10:20 PM

Yeah, why is he ok with showing up as the date of an out-and-proud gay man at the Gay Awards and not ok with coming out of the closet?

by Anonymousreply 295October 21, 2017 10:49 PM

Has it occured to you that he's testing the waters? And that James is the impetus?

Matt Dallas came out when he got engaged. Matt Bomer came out long after becoming a father. It's the new normal for coming out.

by Anonymousreply 296October 21, 2017 10:55 PM

Jonathan's straight, bitches!

He's a dude bro.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297October 21, 2017 11:16 PM

Wait!! Is anyone doubting that these two are a couple!?? They couldn't be more out as a couple based on their posts. Must they literally caption "we are gay and we are a couple" for it to be confirmed?

by Anonymousreply 298October 22, 2017 12:16 AM

Notice I'm tryin to learn this culture and this one just stealing my drink when I'm not lookin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299October 22, 2017 12:33 AM

Is it so difficult for him to say "I am gay"? Apparently.

by Anonymousreply 300October 22, 2017 12:35 AM

Hasn't he played gay several times recently? I expect he'll try to do a version of what Luke Evans has done recently - it will be mentioned in passing by the writer in an interview but not be a topic of discussion between the interviewer and subject.

by Anonymousreply 301October 22, 2017 12:40 AM

Maybe they are doing what Gio and Tommy did. It's the new thing. Not coming out, but being out. When they get engaged, it will be a post and everyone will say "Jon got engaged!" rather than "Jon comes out!"

by Anonymousreply 302October 22, 2017 12:40 AM

There is something quite sociopathic and very pathetic about that, R302.

The fact that these people are living a gay life, getting married, etc., but simply DO NOT HAVE THE COURAGE to say the words, is very disturbing.

As if saying "I'm gay" is the worst thing in the world.

I don't get it. I'll never understand it.

by Anonymousreply 303October 22, 2017 12:43 AM

I get it. I hated those "Yep, I'm gay" magazine covers. It way more normalising to come out via engagement or marriage or parenthood than the dog and pony show given previously. And that's not to say someone shouldn't come out until they find "the one".

I liked Brandon Flynn's matter of fact coming out via IG when he claimed membership of the LGBT community. And then he's pictured with Sam Smith. It may be no less calculated but it reads as much more chill.

by Anonymousreply 304October 22, 2017 12:50 AM

When I'd see those "I'm Gay" covers of People or whatever magazine, it made me feel like the subject was being exhibited like a zoo animal. I know that may be just a minority opinion but it's how I felt. Plus, I heard young how performers were often forced to come out with a "we're going to run a story on your sexuality either way" - that was certainly a Brit tabloid tactic.

by Anonymousreply 305October 22, 2017 12:55 AM

R303, I do get it in a sense.

There is almost a sense of a post-modern feel to coming out now. If straight couples don't have to announce "Hey, I'm straight", then why should gay couples? Maybe equality is not being forced to announce your sexuality just to clarify for an audience who assumes your are straight. Maybe equality is treating yourself exactly like straight people would. Just post pictures with your love, and then when you get engaged, make that the photo.

I know to some it feels like not being "proud" enough of your sexuality, but maybe we are moving past the phase of needing to be "proud" of a sexual orientation we had no control in choosing. Maybe the best way to make gay seem normal is to treat it like you would anything else. To treat it with the same normalcy.

Gay man or man who happens to be gay? That's the question we face now. NPH chose gay man. Gio and Tommy chose men who happen to be gay. And Colton Haynes chose flaming hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 306October 22, 2017 12:59 AM

If you'd been elbow deep in Brian Synger, you might be a little hot messy yourself.

by Anonymousreply 307October 22, 2017 1:03 AM

Actions speak louder than words and Jonathan and jaymes have been loudly declaring they are together. Jonathan even liked a comment asking if they were a couple. Doing a post to say "yep,I'm gay" would be hilarious for them because "we been knew"!!!

by Anonymousreply 308October 22, 2017 1:25 AM

[quote]Jonathan even liked a comment asking if they were a couple

Jonathan liked 10-20 comments asking whether/declaring that they are a couple.

by Anonymousreply 309October 22, 2017 2:02 AM

Why must every obviously gay person declare their homosexuality to the world? It's clear as day that they're together.

by Anonymousreply 310October 22, 2017 2:37 AM

R300 Wouldn't that be redundant?

by Anonymousreply 311October 22, 2017 4:26 AM

Yeah, I don't like it when gays shove their gayness down our throats! They should shut up and be secretive.

by Anonymousreply 312October 22, 2017 4:29 AM

Yeah, these two are SO secretive.

by Anonymousreply 313October 22, 2017 4:32 AM

About to watch a scary movie in a cemetery... oh LA #NightOfTheLivingDead @Cinespia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314October 22, 2017 4:39 AM

Is Jonathan ethnic? He has weird brows for a white dude.

by Anonymousreply 315October 22, 2017 4:40 AM

So someone updated Jon's wikipedia page categories.

We'll see how long it lasts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316October 23, 2017 5:50 AM

Social media allows celebs like Jonathan to control his brand and narrative. It's basically a reality TV show for guys like him with special guest stars like Jaymes.

by Anonymousreply 317October 23, 2017 8:26 AM

Awww, I think they are happy.

Hey wanna go down to San Diego and ride bikes and watch the sunset?” Me: “Sure”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318October 25, 2017 3:16 AM

Goose and Maverick practicing for Halloween.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319October 25, 2017 3:17 AM

Will they go to Malawi for a baby?

by Anonymousreply 320October 25, 2017 3:00 PM

Jaymes replied to a recent Instagram post from Jonathan.

[quote] jaymesv And I’m so proud of you. Can’t wait to see it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321October 26, 2017 7:10 AM

If you had to guess, whose top and whose bottom?

by Anonymousreply 322October 26, 2017 3:39 PM

^Who's. Auto correct.

by Anonymousreply 323October 26, 2017 3:40 PM

R322 I'd say they switch.

by Anonymousreply 324October 26, 2017 3:54 PM

I expect the diseases they carry will mutate into some new incurable malady.

by Anonymousreply 325October 26, 2017 3:56 PM

Cynical! They seem sweet together, I'm glad for them.

by Anonymousreply 326October 26, 2017 3:58 PM

cynicism = because of experience , the ability to see things as they really are

by Anonymousreply 327October 26, 2017 4:03 PM

Wonder if Bennett has been tamed by Vaughan and is actually keeping it in his pants.

He used to be a pretty epic manwhore.

by Anonymousreply 328October 26, 2017 4:04 PM

Jaymes looks different from the AR days? What gives? Fillers? Bennett needs to let his brows grow out a bit more naturally. I love thick bushy eyebrows but his are just too manicured.

by Anonymousreply 329October 26, 2017 4:08 PM

[quote] He used to be a pretty epic manwhore.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You don't seriously think they are monogamous!!

by Anonymousreply 330October 26, 2017 4:38 PM

Jaymes is bottom, R322.

He's dickmatized by Jonathan's dong.

by Anonymousreply 331October 26, 2017 5:20 PM

Why do people think Jonathan is a manwhore? I know Travis Bryant alleged that Jon had cheated, but what other rumors or evidence is there?

by Anonymousreply 332October 26, 2017 6:20 PM

R332 Because he likes pics of shirtless guys on Instagram every single day? Even now with Jaymes, his behavior hasn't changed at all.

by Anonymousreply 333October 26, 2017 6:26 PM

Since when does liking pics of shirtless guys mean you're a cheating manwhore?

by Anonymousreply 334October 26, 2017 6:34 PM

[quote] Since when does liking pics of shirtless guys mean you're a cheating manwhore?

When you're in a supposedly "monogamous" relationship.

Then again, we don't know that for sure, because Jonathan has never confirmed that he's in a relationship. In fact, he's never even confirmed that he's actually even GAY, for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 335October 26, 2017 6:39 PM

I'd say it is an indication of their personality r334, but I had no idea about that, that comment just came from my friends who live in WeHo. Was common knowledge than Bennett was gay (duh), and a he had a nice dick and was slutty. That was the gossip I heard, though to be fair this years ago.

by Anonymousreply 336October 26, 2017 6:41 PM

Thanks for the Travis Bryant tip r334, jerking off a stranger at the Abbey, nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337October 26, 2017 6:43 PM

[quote]Jonathan Bennett was also one of Simon Halls's conquests. Girl gets around.

Bennett used to sleep with Lance Bass as well.

by Anonymousreply 338October 26, 2017 7:19 PM

Did Jonathan cheat on Matt Dallas?

by Anonymousreply 339October 26, 2017 7:27 PM

Bennett looks much better now that he's getting regular cock. He looked awful on Food Network, like he was always puffy from alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 340October 26, 2017 10:16 PM

They are obviously a couple.

by Anonymousreply 341October 27, 2017 12:58 AM

It’s the #HalloweenWars finale tonight! But don’t take my word for it, ask @jaymesv @foodnetwork 9pm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342October 30, 2017 6:47 AM

Yeesh, didn't realize he had a double chin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343October 30, 2017 6:53 AM

Sneak peek

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344October 30, 2017 6:55 AM

Even more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345October 30, 2017 6:55 AM

[quote] Did Jonathan cheat on Matt Dallas?

More times than you can count.

by Anonymousreply 346October 30, 2017 8:01 AM

Just two grown men and a dog playin dress up. Happy Halloween! Be safe out there y’all. Thanks @legavenue for the #TopGun #Goose #Maverick #Halloween costumes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347November 1, 2017 4:35 AM

jonathandbennett Because forgot to post on Halloween. i Love you babe. #mygoose @jaymesv

I guess it’s official.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348November 1, 2017 9:06 PM

So James is now a host on some lower tier entertainment news show?

by Anonymousreply 349November 1, 2017 9:46 PM

This will end in tears. Jonathan is still the same ho he's always been. Even now with Jaymes he still manages to like pics of hot shirtless guys on Instagram. It's only a matter of time before he cheats again.

by Anonymousreply 350November 1, 2017 10:16 PM

R350 in the meantime they both are happy and enjoying being together.

by Anonymousreply 351November 1, 2017 10:24 PM

R351 And that is the worst sin possible on DL.

by Anonymousreply 352November 2, 2017 1:38 AM

Jaymes is good as the entertainment news host.

by Anonymousreply 353November 2, 2017 1:46 AM

So I guess we should expect a ton of news articles about this from the "celeb" gossip sites come tomorrow?

by Anonymousreply 354November 2, 2017 1:50 AM

It's weird that I really like Jaymes a lot, but I can't stand Jonathan.

Jaymes is a total sweetheart, but Jonathan seems kinda douchey.

by Anonymousreply 355November 2, 2017 1:51 AM

ITA with R355. I liked Jaymes from ARace but Jonathan seems full of himself and awkward on DWTStars and Food Network. They’re both cute, of course.

by Anonymousreply 356November 2, 2017 1:55 AM

'Mean Girls' Star Jonathan Bennett's Boyfriend James Vaughan Is Hot AF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357November 2, 2017 2:06 AM

“Cake Wars” Star Jonathan Bennett Dating TV Host Jaymes Vaughan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358November 2, 2017 2:06 AM

No media outlet has picked up on Jonathan as "coming out" today with the post. Those articles above are from yesterday or a couple days ago. It's just too obvious no one gives a fuck anymore.

by Anonymousreply 359November 2, 2017 2:15 AM

From the InTouch article:

“While Jonathan has remained mum on his sexual orientation over the years — Julianne Hough accidentally outed him while he was competing on Dancing With the Stars in 2014 — it’s clear that the former teen heartthrob is happier than ever with Jaymes by his side.”

Huh? What is exactly “clear” from the Instagram posts? Are Jonathan and Jaymes too difficult to reach in order to provide a quote or two for the article? Did anyone even think to contact them to get confirmation on their relationship?

Funny that Datalounge requires more relationship confirmations than In Fucking Touch. Garbage.

by Anonymousreply 360November 2, 2017 2:16 AM

Ok, now it's official. Someone asked in one of Jonathan's photos if the two of them are together, and Jaymes replied "Yup :)"

Ugh, Jonathan I know, I know you're "out" technically, but can you at least show a picture of you guys kissing or something saying "boyfriend" just to stop the stupid fraus who still think you are closeted? Put them out of their misery.

by Anonymousreply 361November 2, 2017 2:30 AM

I just want an official statement or interview where he discusses it.

by Anonymousreply 362November 2, 2017 2:32 AM

Why the fuck is Perez the only news source that has picked up on this? Where is Towleroad etc..?

by Anonymousreply 363November 2, 2017 6:23 AM

He always makes me look good in selfies. But that’s cuz he’s better looking and standing next to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364November 2, 2017 6:51 AM

Thanks @jaymesv for helping me grow and teaching me how to be a grown ass man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365November 2, 2017 6:54 AM

The gay blogosphere has decided that Bennett is out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366November 2, 2017 5:10 PM

It's unreal how handsome Jonathan is,

by Anonymousreply 367November 2, 2017 5:22 PM

[quote]It's unreal how handsome Jonathan is,

I couldn't agree more

by Anonymousreply 368November 2, 2017 5:25 PM

Well, you men on DL have taken some random pictures and random captions and concocted your own story of Love and Sexual attraction.

Is ANY of it real at all?

by Anonymousreply 369November 2, 2017 9:54 PM

Jonathan bennett said yesterday "Thanks to Jaymes for helping me grow and teaching me how to be a grown ass man"

But what does he mean?

1. Is he talking Ebonics (who mindlessly insert the word 'ass' into sentences)

2. Is he saying that he's now an Ass-man"

by Anonymousreply 370November 2, 2017 10:23 PM

R370 definitely both

by Anonymousreply 371November 3, 2017 2:16 AM

I am still stunned by how much Jonathan let himself go after Mean Girls.

by Anonymousreply 372November 3, 2017 2:25 AM

THIS! THIS is why it is so important to live our truths loudly and proudly. You never know who is watching and you never know who you are inspiring and giving hope to just by simply being yourself. I wish we had social media when I was a kid, the LGBTQ visibility would have been amazingly helpful. So thankful we have it now. And to you who sent me this, I know we already spoke but thank you again for this beautiful message. In your time, when you’re ready, there is an entire community here ready to love, accept, and empower you. I trust and pray your family will do the same. #BeYou 🏳️‍🌈❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373November 3, 2017 2:27 AM

[quote] In your time, when you’re ready, there is an entire community here ready to love, accept, and empower you.

Clearly, he's not talking about that viper's den, aka DATALOUNGE.

by Anonymousreply 374November 3, 2017 2:53 AM

I would like to empower James to use filters less and to embrace his natural skintone, which has no strong undertones of yellow or orange as per his pics.

by Anonymousreply 375November 3, 2017 3:04 AM

Jonathan's prettier than Jaymes.

But Jaymes has got a better body.

by Anonymousreply 376November 3, 2017 3:43 AM

[quote] Jonathan's prettier than Jaymes

I totally 100% disagree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377November 3, 2017 4:17 AM

Jaymes is gorgeous..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378November 3, 2017 4:17 AM

And he has a body for DAYZ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379November 3, 2017 4:18 AM

I miss James and Jaymes from The Amazing Race.

I think that they make the perfect couple. If James wasn't straight.

But they still look great together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380November 3, 2017 4:19 AM

Jaymes > Jonathan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381November 3, 2017 4:55 AM

Jaymes is one of those guys who is very hot in face and in body, but once he opens his mouth, the purse that falls out kills the vibe for me a little. It's weird when you see a guy with all the makings of a "top" personality, but there is a MARY! underneath.

Jonathan used to be beautiful. More beautiful than Jaymes in my opinion. I mean those eyes with that smile, god damn. Unfortunately, he has aged, and while no rational person would turn him away in bed, he is not as hot as he used to be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382November 3, 2017 5:08 AM

^That was then, this is now. *sigh*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383November 3, 2017 5:09 AM

Is Jonathan on the left or right, R383?

by Anonymousreply 384November 3, 2017 5:12 AM

So Jonathan thanks Jaymes for teaching him to be an "ass man".

So Jaymes is, therefore, thrusting and thus fulfilling Jonathan's ass.

by Anonymousreply 385November 3, 2017 5:15 AM

Wrong, wrong, wrong R385.

Jaymes is a bottom. I have no doubt.

And I say this as a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 386November 3, 2017 5:21 AM

Jaymes is hotter because he just exudes confidence and that body. Very sexy.

by Anonymousreply 387November 4, 2017 1:06 AM

Purses? I don't get purses, no. Purple drank, yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388November 4, 2017 1:39 AM

Bennett is hosting something called 1st Look on NBC. It's on now, 1 am ET, but it's something. I guess he's still getting some work.

by Anonymousreply 389November 5, 2017 5:32 AM

He's hosting Cake Wars on Food Network R389

by Anonymousreply 390November 5, 2017 5:32 AM

I knew he used to but wasn't sure if that was current, R390. I don't like cake or cupcakes so I skip all those shows.

by Anonymousreply 391November 5, 2017 5:46 AM

This is not a big secret. Jonathan may not have said the three magic words, but he's not closeted.

by Anonymousreply 392November 5, 2017 5:04 AM

They're basically turning into Tommy and Gio now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393November 5, 2017 5:36 PM

Maybe they'll double date at Disneyland R393

by Anonymousreply 394November 5, 2017 5:45 PM

Jaymes hit the big time! Here he is dishing with Wendy about Spacey and Tyrese.

Jaymes is still buff but he’s far from his huge Chippendales days. He looks great. I like his hair and his voice.

I hate the shirt collar but I really like the blazer.

Wendy says that his entertainment news show is on “Real.” What is that? A website?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395November 6, 2017 6:03 PM

^ What a hideous way for Jaymes to make a living! Appearing on brainless daytime TV retailing second-hand alleged gossip to a trussed-up mulatto freak.

by Anonymousreply 396November 6, 2017 6:18 PM

He was a stripper and then he was a reality TV contestant. Were you expecting him to transition to a career in brain surgery?

by Anonymousreply 397November 6, 2017 6:20 PM

R397

You are destroying my romantic fantasies! Does Jonathon work asa trashy prostitute as well?

by Anonymousreply 398November 6, 2017 6:26 PM

[quote]trussed-up mulatto freak.

You know it is easier not to be pointlessly racist...

by Anonymousreply 399November 6, 2017 6:31 PM

R399 Well what else do you call a black person with blond hair?

Beyonce is a Mulatto-wannabe

by Anonymousreply 400November 6, 2017 6:35 PM

How [italic]old[/italic] are you?

by Anonymousreply 401November 6, 2017 6:35 PM

[Quote] Does Jonathon work asa trashy prostitute as well?

Jon gives handjobs at the Abbey because he likes the TASTE!

by Anonymousreply 402November 6, 2017 6:38 PM

R401

And I work in the multi-billion dollar industry manufacturing chemicals for black people to BLEACH their hair, COVER their hair and UNKINK their hair!

I will be a millionaire by 40.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403November 6, 2017 6:45 PM

R403 Get out of here with your damaged, demented brain.

by Anonymousreply 404November 7, 2017 1:20 AM

R404

You're a hippie or a pauper who's blinded by own Virtue-Signalling.

You can't separate a capitalist selling a product from the customer who wants it.

by Anonymousreply 405November 7, 2017 9:45 AM

The couple on Anarchy Gossip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406November 8, 2017 8:22 PM

R396 = Kevin Spacey

by Anonymousreply 407November 8, 2017 9:43 PM

R407 = SJW

by Anonymousreply 408November 8, 2017 9:48 PM

R408 = deplorable trump butt licker

by Anonymousreply 409November 8, 2017 9:50 PM

E! Online reporting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410November 9, 2017 2:01 AM

“Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan appear to be Instagram official.”

Why the fuck can’t E! get JB or JV on the phone to confirm or deny?

Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 411November 9, 2017 2:20 AM

Best place to clear your head...these rocks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412November 18, 2017 8:10 AM

Love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413November 20, 2017 6:42 AM

> "Hey if you can be the type of friend who flies down immediately to be with me when a bf cheats on me the least I can do is drive up for your bday this year ❤️"

???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414November 22, 2017 11:19 PM

Gusband. Gay husband. He's her gay bff

by Anonymousreply 415November 23, 2017 2:00 AM

They must be aware that Datalounge is gossiping about them by now.

I expect them to give us a sexy pic. Have we seen their butts yet?

by Anonymousreply 416November 23, 2017 2:33 AM

Poor Jonathan. Jaymes is totally going to fuck this woman's fiance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417November 23, 2017 6:40 AM

The happy couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418November 23, 2017 6:41 AM

R415 im talking about Jaymes' comment in the photo about a boyfriend "cheating". I'm not dumb enough to not know what a gusband is.

by Anonymousreply 419November 23, 2017 9:12 AM

I think they've already broken up. Jaymes posted a cryptic message on his story a couple days back. I forgot what it said. They haven't seen each other in days!!

by Anonymousreply 420November 23, 2017 10:53 AM

Idk Jaymes commented on Jonathan's latest IG post. Though his comment may either be seen as just teasing or actually throwing a shade

by Anonymousreply 421November 23, 2017 1:40 PM

Jonathan just posted his love photo with Jaymes 3 days ago. I think they're just really busy apart.

by Anonymousreply 422November 23, 2017 2:59 PM

Jaymes threw shade at Jonathan in another of Jonathan's posts early this week. Otherwise they've been ignoring each other on Instagram for a while. There definitely seems to be trouble in paradise. Someone even asked Jaymes whether they had split up.

by Anonymousreply 423December 1, 2017 9:54 PM

I knew it wouldn't last.

Jonathan is a real shit. Totally not boyfriend material.

You're better off now, Jaymes! Find someone who deserves you.

by Anonymousreply 424December 1, 2017 10:03 PM

R423, what did Jaymes say?

by Anonymousreply 425December 1, 2017 10:20 PM

😱😱 One of them must be reading on this site. If you looked up what R414 posted, it has already been removed.

On that post, Jaymes commented that a boyfriend cheated on him.

by Anonymousreply 426December 1, 2017 10:29 PM

[quote] On that post, Jaymes commented that a boyfriend cheated on him

And this is a surprise to Jaymes, why?

We've been saying it throughout this entire thread. Jonathan Bennett is a cheating dog. Just ask Matt Dallas about their bad breakup.

If Jaymes had read any of the posts here, he would have seen the red flags.

Jonathan is not a relationship person. Anyone who tries to convince themselves otherwise, will only get hurt.

by Anonymousreply 427December 1, 2017 10:39 PM

R425, Early this week, Jonathan posted "4 Agreements." No. 1 was "Be Impeccable With Your Word." Jaymes' comment was merely to write "1." next to a side-eye emoji.

by Anonymousreply 428December 1, 2017 11:02 PM

Haha, R428. I love that.

by Anonymousreply 429December 1, 2017 11:05 PM

Is Jon gonna even change??

by Anonymousreply 430December 2, 2017 4:27 AM

Jonathan is in groveling mode based on his self-help quotes and pics. Jaymes however is having none of it it seems.

by Anonymousreply 431December 2, 2017 4:38 AM

Yesterday, Jonathan posted his "Best 9" on Instagram, four of which were photos of him with Jaymes, but Jaymes continues to ignore Jonathan, and has for weeks.

by Anonymousreply 432December 11, 2017 2:26 PM

So Bennett was caught sleeping around on Vaughan?

What a complete non-surprise, the dude is a sex-addict.

by Anonymousreply 433December 11, 2017 2:49 PM

Should have listened to me James

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434December 11, 2017 2:52 PM

Jaymes replied to this post of Jonathan's a few days ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435December 11, 2017 3:00 PM

Jaymes replied, yes, but, again, appears to be throwing shade.

by Anonymousreply 436December 11, 2017 3:10 PM

At least he still cares. Looks like there’s a chance for them yet!

by Anonymousreply 437December 11, 2017 3:13 PM

Apparently Brett Davern from Awkward has a radio show and our boy Jonathan was on it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438December 11, 2017 4:06 PM

So now Jaymes has posted his "Top 9" on Instagram and did include two photos with Jonathan. But his "favorite" was a solo of himself.

by Anonymousreply 439December 11, 2017 7:04 PM

Top 9 are based on the amount of likes the photo gets

by Anonymousreply 440December 11, 2017 7:08 PM

[quote]Top 9 are based on the amount of likes the photo gets

So the two pics of Jonathan mean nothing, then.

by Anonymousreply 441December 11, 2017 7:11 PM

If he cheated right when he claimed his first boyfriend in public, he's one sick individual. If you're not cut out for monogamy, own it and find a like minded partner. It's not a hard thing to do id you're a gay man. He's closing in on 40. Too old to be such a fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 442December 12, 2017 12:22 AM

R442 I think that's what happened. Jonathan messed up in some way maybe cheating and then tried to cover it up and overcompensate with. a big gesture and announcing Jaymes was his bf. What a psycho! Then obviously Jaymes found shit out and Jonathan has been begging since. I hope Jaymes doesn't take him back or at least makes him suffer.

by Anonymousreply 443December 12, 2017 11:34 AM

Meanwhile, Jaymes' latest Instagram post resulted in this exchange between Jaymes and porn "actor" Topher DiMaggio:

thetopherdimaggio Let’s hang this week

@jaymesv ! Lunch in the grove?

by Anonymousreply 444December 12, 2017 4:05 PM

[quote]Jonathan messed up in some way maybe cheating

Yes, "maybe" cheating.

I'm sure it was about him forgetting to take the trash out.

by Anonymousreply 445December 12, 2017 4:12 PM

Apparently they are still together, although they haven't appeared together on Instagram in weeks. In his most recent Instagram post, Jaymes' response to someone includes the words "too late now. I got @jonathandbennett."

by Anonymousreply 446December 17, 2017 5:31 PM

This was the post he said that in the comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447December 17, 2017 5:34 PM

His other, more grown up nephews

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448December 17, 2017 5:37 PM

There was never evidence he broke up with Jonathan or that Jonathan cheated. Jaymes had made a comment about a friend of his, saying she was the kind of friend who was so good, she was the type to come right over when an ex cheated on him. It sounded like a reference to the past (not the present with JB)

by Anonymousreply 449December 17, 2017 6:58 PM

What are you doing #NYE2018? Thanks to @UnicloUSA you and 3 friends can hang out with ME as I host the famous ball drop Webcast in Times Square

[quote]jaymesvI already entered twice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450December 18, 2017 5:58 PM

They've been apart for a long time. Anw, does that mean Jonathan is the bottom??

by Anonymousreply 451December 18, 2017 6:23 PM

R451 They haven't been apart. Jonathan recently posted a story and Jaymes was there with him. It was a cooking class or something where they were preparing food.

by Anonymousreply 452December 18, 2017 9:06 PM

Jaymes has been visiting his family for the last few days, unless he just got back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453December 18, 2017 9:08 PM

I can't be bothered trawling this thread but are there any sexy pics here yet?

by Anonymousreply 454December 18, 2017 9:10 PM

Should I know them? Are they likely people?

by Anonymousreply 455December 18, 2017 9:13 PM

[quote]Should I know them?

If you've seen mean girls you know who Bennett is, it is his big claim of fame he will milk til the day he dies.

by Anonymousreply 456December 18, 2017 9:14 PM

Vimeo has their catalogued J and J's videos in their 'Gay Celebrities' section

by Anonymousreply 457December 18, 2017 9:16 PM

[quote] does that mean Jonathan is the bottom?

Jaymes is definitely the bottom. Which is why it's hard for him to leave Jonathan's cheating ass.

A good top is hard to find, which is why Jonathan plays, and Jaymes stays. Because Jonathan can get away with it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458December 18, 2017 11:09 PM

R457, do you have a link please?

by Anonymousreply 459December 18, 2017 11:30 PM

r450 How embarrassing. He spells the sponsor's name wrong, thereby linking to an invalid Twitter account (it's UNIQLO, not UNICLO.) Then "accommodations" is misspelled.

by Anonymousreply 460December 18, 2017 11:50 PM

I had no idea that Jaymes knew Karamo Brown from Real World Philadelphia.

I'm sure that at some point in the past, Jaymes must have gotten dicked down by Karamo.

I guess it didn't work out, and now they're "just friends."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461December 19, 2017 12:10 AM

How long have they been together? It looks like they've been for a year now, unless they started as friends.

by Anonymousreply 462December 19, 2017 2:01 AM

Sexy beard shot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463December 19, 2017 7:50 PM

From Jon's IG story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464December 22, 2017 6:00 PM

From Jayme's IG story. Still together!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465December 22, 2017 6:00 PM

Mark your calendar!

[quote]‪Catch me on @CBSLA’s KCAL9 News at Noon today. I’m hosting New Year’s Eve in Times Square this year and giving you all the details. Live Stream it here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466December 22, 2017 10:35 PM

He seems to have a hard time getting Uniqlo right

by Anonymousreply 467December 23, 2017 3:16 AM

It's cute that they're celebrating Christmas together.

by Anonymousreply 468December 24, 2017 3:53 PM

Just ate a buckeye

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469December 24, 2017 4:05 PM

Merry Christmas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470December 24, 2017 4:07 PM

Jon's sister sent a little Christmas tree for their hotel room

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471December 24, 2017 4:08 PM

Have you guys noticed in all of Jaymes appearances on Tv shows and interviews, he tries to sound like a sassy black woman, and then in his Insta stories with Jonathan, he constantly jokes how white Jon acts.

Girl, you're white.

by Anonymousreply 472December 24, 2017 9:46 PM

[quote]This is what “Happy Holidays” looks like....

And Jaymes' caption for the same picture on his IG

[quote]I said I wanted a white Christmas so he brought me here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473December 25, 2017 3:21 AM

Jaymes commented "I love you dum dum"

awww

by Anonymousreply 474December 25, 2017 3:37 AM

And there is always that one irritating fangirl who would feel the need to comment on how a gay guy is a waste 😑

by Anonymousreply 475December 25, 2017 9:29 AM

Anal?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476December 25, 2017 9:56 PM

Jon looks so happy. I've never seen him so happy before on his social media and in general.

by Anonymousreply 477December 25, 2017 9:59 PM

James says he's from a blended family. I don't know if it was a "Steve Martin in The Jerk" situation.

by Anonymousreply 478December 25, 2017 11:29 PM

R476 Good to see. I guess we are now waiting for the engagement to happen. I just wish the best for these 2, they look good together.

by Anonymousreply 479December 26, 2017 1:59 AM

Merry Christmas from our family to yours...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480December 26, 2017 4:11 AM

When you're tryin to make a good impression so you cook for his family. But you have no idea what you are doing in the kitchen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481December 26, 2017 4:14 AM

Who meet whose parents??

by Anonymousreply 482December 26, 2017 6:39 AM

R482, both of Jonathan's parents are dead.

by Anonymousreply 483December 26, 2017 6:52 AM

They're such a cute couple and I automatically hate them so much

by Anonymousreply 484December 26, 2017 7:04 AM

R484,

You have officially uttered the very philosophy of Datalounge. Thank you sir.

by Anonymousreply 485December 26, 2017 7:07 AM

Now I feel bad for snarking on him [R483]

by Anonymousreply 486December 26, 2017 7:13 AM

If Jonathan quit doing meth then this relationship has a chance.

by Anonymousreply 487December 26, 2017 7:26 AM

Aww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488December 26, 2017 8:59 AM

R488, Is Jonathan actually crying in that picture, or just smiling really hard?

by Anonymousreply 489December 26, 2017 9:07 AM

I think Jon likes Jaymes' ass lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490December 26, 2017 9:09 AM

[quote] both of Jonathan's parents are dead.

It's a good thing, because this would've killed them.

by Anonymousreply 491December 26, 2017 3:19 PM

Jonathan is a nice looking guy with a nice smile so why does he do that obnoxious thing that so many gay guys do in pictures?

It looks so stupid!

Guys, when someone points a camera at you, simply smile. Keep your mouth closed. Nobody wants to see your O face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492December 26, 2017 3:26 PM

I felt sorry for Jaymes when he lost The Amazing Race to those gay goat farmers, The Beekman Boys. He seemed to take it so hard, like his one shot at making something for himself and his family was over. He had a mini melt down at the end.

by Anonymousreply 493December 27, 2017 1:07 AM

Adorable together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494December 28, 2017 2:53 AM

R494 Thanks for the constant updates ❤

by Anonymousreply 495December 28, 2017 3:04 AM

R494 So handsome both.

by Anonymousreply 496December 28, 2017 12:44 PM

I'm officially rooting for them.

by Anonymousreply 497December 29, 2017 1:11 AM

Bring food Jon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498December 29, 2017 2:20 AM

Awww Jon took a video of Jaymes sleeping

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499December 29, 2017 2:39 AM

He took "what" literally?

by Anonymousreply 500December 29, 2017 3:40 AM

There's probably some bonus footage Jon made afterwards that we may like to see

by Anonymousreply 501December 29, 2017 3:42 AM

R500, the letters on the Wall above Jaymes says "Lights out please"

by Anonymousreply 502December 29, 2017 4:10 AM

I don't think the weird pause in their relationship a few weeks ago had anything to do with Jonathan cheating. Based on how outspoken and loud about their relationship they are being right now, I tend to think it was just about Jaymes giving Jon an ultimatum: either we are doing this publicly or not. Jaymes seems to wear the pants on the relationship so I don't see him tolerating being cheated on. He likely just demanded commitment and openness.

by Anonymousreply 503December 29, 2017 10:17 PM

It’s cold ❄️ Good thing he’s so hot 🔥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504December 29, 2017 10:55 PM

Proud boyfriend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505December 30, 2017 2:13 AM

This thread is almost reaching part 2!! Are they gonna be the next GOmmy?

by Anonymousreply 506December 30, 2017 3:56 AM

No. Please not. R506

by Anonymousreply 507December 30, 2017 5:24 AM

They haven't reached Tommy and Gio levels yet

by Anonymousreply 508December 30, 2017 5:28 AM

So is he the designated bottom R490?

by Anonymousreply 509December 30, 2017 5:30 AM

Why did I come here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510December 30, 2017 5:50 AM

I had to make another before I leave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511December 30, 2017 5:53 AM

There is something about those eyebrows that bother me...

by Anonymousreply 512December 30, 2017 6:05 AM

R506 But what should we call them? JaymAthan?

by Anonymousreply 513December 30, 2017 7:54 AM

Jaymes is cute as he'll. I wonder if he and that friend of his from The Chippendales ever went double on a woman.

by Anonymousreply 514December 30, 2017 8:19 AM

R514 Hello, random bisexual troll

by Anonymousreply 515December 30, 2017 8:29 AM

Why not? He's hot , he was hanging around with a bunch of hot straight guys...it might have happened one time. After all women would have been throwing themselves at them.

by Anonymousreply 516December 30, 2017 8:39 AM

R516 What do you mean by 'Why not?'

He's gay. Isnt that a clear answer of why not?

by Anonymousreply 517December 30, 2017 9:46 AM

But maybe you're just one of those homophobes that equate hot=straight stuffs. Piss off, R516.

by Anonymousreply 518December 30, 2017 9:48 AM

Just warming it up.... Who’s ready for @timessquarenyc NYE 2018?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519December 30, 2017 2:11 PM

Serious question for you guys: So put aside how you feel about the personality of Tommy/Gio and Jaymes/Jonathan, do you like this form of coming out better?

Neither Gio or Jonathan gave a coming out interview, or posted some big message. They just started dating a guy and posting pictures of it. "Being out" not "Coming out".

This is the opposite of what people like Neil Patrick Harris did, where they felt it was necessary (or lucrative) to make a formal announcement.

Which way do you think is better? Have we reached the point of progress where we no longer need the formal announcements and can just be out, making a point that like straight people, no announcement for your sexuality is needed? Or do you think that is just an excuse by some to not have the courage to make a formal announcement?

by Anonymousreply 520December 30, 2017 7:13 PM

I think it's more to do with Gio and Jonathan not being on the same level of celebrity as NPH. I'm sure if someone offered, they would have done an interview and came out publicly.

by Anonymousreply 521December 30, 2017 7:16 PM

NPH was forced to make a coming out statement after his representative issued a statement saying that he’s straight in response to gay rumors posted on the Perez H site.

The denial statement created a lot of noise that NPH finally quashed through his coming out statement.

In other words, NPH was forced out thanks to his publicist. He didn’t just decide to make a coming out statement because it was the right thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 522December 30, 2017 7:23 PM

I like being out visibly vs. coming out statements. The latter can be cringey and forced.

by Anonymousreply 523December 30, 2017 7:32 PM

While obviously we always get excited when an obviously gay celebrity (waiting on you Garrett Clayton, darling) announces it just to end the speculation once and for all, I do like the idea behind just being out and not coming out.

The coming out announcements perpetuate this double standard applied to gay people announcing their sexuality that is not applied to straight people. There is a part of me that is very drawn to this idea of "we are not going to treat ourselves any differently than our straight counterparts. When we start dating someone, we don't hide it, and we let the world come to its own natural conclusions". It's boring, but maybe that's the point of gay rights. To get to the point where it is no longer a big deal, so you have to treat it as such.

by Anonymousreply 524December 30, 2017 7:55 PM

Aha! This proves that Jon and Jaymes are gonna be the next Gommy!!

by Anonymousreply 525December 30, 2017 8:18 PM

Unfortunately, in our society, it is assumed that a person is heterosexual until he or she outright states otherwise.

For most people, it isn’t enough to post pics of you and your boyfriend staring into each others’ eyes. Most people will assume that the two of you are either close platonic friends and/or being silly. Again, because the assumption is that all people are straight.

By making a statement, a person eliminates all doubt. It is also an opportunity for the person to demonstrate their pride and lack of fear.

It’s a drag but that’s the way it is circa late 2017.

by Anonymousreply 526December 30, 2017 8:31 PM

R526 Does anyone doubt these two are fucking? How!?!? You'd have to be mentally ill to think these two are just friends.

by Anonymousreply 527December 30, 2017 9:45 PM

R527, you should step outside of the gay ghetto to realize how straight people think.

by Anonymousreply 528December 31, 2017 12:44 AM

Are you talking to me R399?

I'm being factual. That creature on the right of the screen is on the verge of looking no longer human.

They have had more work done on them than the grotesque Amanda Lepore. And talk about lowbrow 'dumb-ass' conversation!

by Anonymousreply 529December 31, 2017 1:00 AM

from @giobenitez:😂 have fun fellas!! @jonathandbennett

Awww Gio knows Jaymes and Jon. I swear, all the Instagays know each other.

by Anonymousreply 530December 31, 2017 6:07 AM

My Mom was worried about me being here to watch the ball drop for New Year’s Eve. I think because she thought I was going to be in the streets with everybody else. Don’t worry Mom...I’m not. I’m here...with the actual ball...at the top of Times Square...with the Times Square Host @jonathandbennett. Safe to say I won’t be in the streets. Happy New Year!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531December 31, 2017 6:08 AM

R530 Does Gio read DL??

Also more confirmation that Jon and Jaymes are the next GOmmy!!

by Anonymousreply 532December 31, 2017 6:27 AM

Jayme is so in love, hopefully Jon is too.

by Anonymousreply 533December 31, 2017 7:06 AM

Ugh, Jaymes is hot, but I have watched his little videos on snap chat. He constantly drops into his "I'm a sassy black woman whose going to try and talk like I'm from the hood". And then he drops the voice and talks normal usually when meeting strangers.

Bitch, you're white!!!

by Anonymousreply 534December 31, 2017 7:29 AM

R534 I thought Jaymes was mixed.

by Anonymousreply 535December 31, 2017 8:26 AM

Jonathan is hosting an NYE celebration online

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536December 31, 2017 9:38 PM

Jaymes tweeted : My New Year’s Resolution: If you love someone love them so loudly that they never for a single second ever have to wonder how you actually feel. So here I am. In the freezing cold. Front row center. Screaming it from the top of my lungs. I love you @jonathanbennett❤️

Fuck. Now I really want to see them kiss already. God dammit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537January 1, 2018 2:53 AM

Wow that’s sweet

by Anonymousreply 538January 1, 2018 3:22 AM

New Years is the perfect time to propose

by Anonymousreply 539January 1, 2018 3:25 AM

Not to be a cynical bitch, but....

When people make loud, public declarations of true love, sometimes it’s done to get back at an ex. “I’m so much happier with the new guy than I ever was with you!”

Of course, that isn’t always the case.

by Anonymousreply 540January 1, 2018 3:57 AM

When you can't wait til midnight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541January 1, 2018 4:02 AM

Who was Jaymes ex? Was it a bad breakup?

by Anonymousreply 542January 1, 2018 4:03 AM

R539 They should!!

by Anonymousreply 543January 1, 2018 4:16 AM

I watched his live stream waiting for it to happen. It didn't.

Jon did say to the camera: "Thank you so much Jaymes for loving me. It means the world to you" (He messed up and meant to say "the world to me")

by Anonymousreply 544January 1, 2018 4:21 AM

Hoe long have they been together?

by Anonymousreply 545January 1, 2018 4:23 AM

They finally kissed in public!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546January 1, 2018 6:49 AM

Finally!

by Anonymousreply 547January 1, 2018 6:55 AM

I honestly want to find something to hate about them (like it is so easy to do with Gio/Tommy or Colton/Jeff) but honestly I can't find it.

They love each other and they don't overdo it. Fuck, I guess we just root for them.

by Anonymousreply 548January 1, 2018 7:04 AM

R546 Thats so fucking cute.

by Anonymousreply 549January 1, 2018 8:10 AM

I'm waiting for Jonathan to post something on his Instagram of him kissing Jaymes or acknowledging he is his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 550January 2, 2018 6:24 AM

R550

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551January 2, 2018 10:46 AM

R550 There are no intimate pictures yet, but I think its just a matter of time since he seems to really like Jaymes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552January 2, 2018 10:51 AM

R552 meet R546

by Anonymousreply 553January 2, 2018 11:06 AM

R553,

R550 is talking about Jonathan posting something about Jaymes proclaiming his love for him.

by Anonymousreply 554January 2, 2018 11:17 AM

R554, yes I am haha

by Anonymousreply 555January 2, 2018 11:26 AM

This is a pretty clear declaration. What more does he have to do?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556January 2, 2018 1:27 PM

Bump.(I had to; Its starting to disappear on my watched history)

by Anonymousreply 557January 5, 2018 1:33 AM

Smile, Jon!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558January 5, 2018 1:49 AM

Awwww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559January 5, 2018 2:45 AM

Mean Girl Wendy's

Should we just totally stab Wendy's?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560January 5, 2018 3:03 AM

I loved Wendy's dig at Jaymes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561January 5, 2018 3:04 AM

Cute attempt at a Lady and the Tramp kiss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562January 6, 2018 4:25 AM

Aww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563January 6, 2018 9:12 AM

[quote]Awwwww you guys!

Jaymes' tweet to Gio today in response to Tommy's expression of love for Gio.

by Anonymousreply 564January 6, 2018 7:50 PM

Now that they are openly expressing affection for each other on social media, will GLAAD honor them with some sort of award?

by Anonymousreply 565January 6, 2018 9:56 PM

Post sex

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566January 6, 2018 10:04 PM

Get off the flames and onto the flamers!

by Anonymousreply 567January 6, 2018 10:29 PM

[quote] jonathandbennett: Hurry up I’m making you dinner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568January 9, 2018 2:47 AM

I hope Deb Messing's snarky comments about equal pay don't result in Jaymes losing his job. Has Jonathan actually worked in the last 10 years?

by Anonymousreply 569January 9, 2018 2:51 AM

Poor Jaymes is like an abused wife who pathetically goes crawling back to her cheating husband.

Talk about low self-esteem. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 570January 9, 2018 2:51 AM

Jonathan is a show host on the Food Network.

by Anonymousreply 571January 9, 2018 2:53 AM

Food Network? LOL.

by Anonymousreply 572January 9, 2018 3:00 AM

He's a great host!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573January 9, 2018 3:02 AM

Jeff acts like a father to Colton. What do you imagine the dynamics of Jon and Jaymes are like? What role do you think they play?

by Anonymousreply 574January 11, 2018 1:11 AM

Jeff-Colton

Simon-Matt

Gio-Tommy

Lance-Tom

Matthew-Gus

Cheyenne-Jason

[bold] Jaymes-Jonathan

by Anonymousreply 575January 11, 2018 1:59 AM

Greg-Robbie

by Anonymousreply 576January 11, 2018 2:00 AM

When your man fine AF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577January 11, 2018 4:11 AM

Just imagine the thick loads Jaymes must spray onto Jonathan's eager face.

by Anonymousreply 578January 11, 2018 10:34 AM

I don't think so. I think Jaymes spills his seed inside Jonny.

by Anonymousreply 579January 11, 2018 11:14 AM

Jaymes' comment: "Don't be posting pics like this and then plan on getting any sleep tonight.:"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580January 11, 2018 3:17 PM

It’s official: they are selling their couplehood to advance their careers.

Wow, weren’t they hiding their love just a few days ago? But I guess if there’s publicity and money to be made off of your relationship, why wait?

by Anonymousreply 581January 11, 2018 3:34 PM

Their Instagrams show they've been pretty open about their relationship since they were running around Provincetown together last summer.

by Anonymousreply 582January 11, 2018 3:39 PM

Jaymes also posted

jaymesv: I’m very very proud of you btw

by Anonymousreply 583January 11, 2018 6:04 PM

Jonathan commented on Jaymes post about the empty flight: the things we could do.

Sexting publicly is now a thing for them.

by Anonymousreply 584January 12, 2018 12:26 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585January 12, 2018 9:51 AM

Awww.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586January 12, 2018 8:14 PM

Jonathan looked really uncomfortable when they were walking in public and Jaymes put his arm aroud him.

by Anonymousreply 587January 12, 2018 8:24 PM

Jon is a host on the NBC show “First Look.” His clips were filmed in S. Korea. It’s all about The Olympics. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 588January 14, 2018 5:06 AM

BAEsball

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589January 18, 2018 2:25 AM

IS it time for Thread #2?

Congrats on your Datalounge popularity, guys!

by Anonymousreply 590January 18, 2018 3:10 AM

Damn, Jaymes looks hot in that pic.

I wish Jon and Jaymes could give an interview about how Jon decided to be out about his relationship, how they met each other, what it feels like to have found each other. They (shockingly) are not one of those gay couples who are annoying but seem genuine and sweet.

by Anonymousreply 591January 18, 2018 3:11 AM

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592January 18, 2018 3:14 AM

Hurrah for the DL fave newbies 💙💙

by Anonymousreply 593January 18, 2018 3:40 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 594January 22, 2018 5:23 AM

This

by Anonymousreply 595January 22, 2018 5:47 AM

Thread

by Anonymousreply 596January 22, 2018 5:47 AM

Is

by Anonymousreply 597January 22, 2018 5:47 AM

Now

by Anonymousreply 598January 22, 2018 5:48 AM

Officially

by Anonymousreply 599January 22, 2018 5:48 AM

Over

by Anonymousreply 600January 22, 2018 5:48 AM

bitch

by Anonymousreply 601January 22, 2018 5:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!