Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder

One of the most frightening books I've ever read. I'm making my way through the last fourth of the book now. Truly chilling.

Anyone else hear of this book or of David McGowan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318May 18, 2018 1:16 AM

Yeah I first heard of him when he was on the Oppermann Report (podcast) being interviewed by Ed Opppermann about the Laurel Canyon connections. That's some chilling stuff alright.

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2017 8:12 AM

Yeah that's the last book I read, about 1 year ago. I was kinda happy to have forgotten it until this thread.

The first or second chapter, The Pedophocracy, is the nature of our government.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2017 8:15 AM

The Laurel Canyon intel is creepy af!

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2017 8:17 AM

I think the CIA pushed Charles Manson out of prison to use him as a possible patsy in the RFK assassination. Manson was represented by some shady cia-type Beverly Hills lawyer, and Manson's jail buddy Krause was a mover and shaker in the music industry. It was Krauss who later stole the corpse of singer Gram Parsons from the airport, and burned the corpse in Joshua Tree.

And I believe that same shady lawyer who helped Manson get out of jail went on to defend Sirhan Sirhan, another CIA mind control victim/patsy.

And RFK's last supper was with Sharon Tate and Polanski.

Just think about the JFK assassination. They probably had more than one patsy in the area, it probably wasn't just Lee Harvey Oswald.

The Satanic Panic was always real, and Satanic groups were used by the CIA as hit squads. Scientology plays a role too. Manson was heavily "audited" by a scientologist while in prison, and then immediately started hanging out with the Church of Satan people when he was released. Then Manson moved down to LA just before the RFK assassination.

The Cotton Club murders was another one. The victim of that murder was the head of a big Satanic group in NYC, linked to the Son of Sam. And Paramount big shot Robert Evans was the guy who organized the hit on Roy Radin. Evans was the guy who gave Polanski his big break and let him direct Rosemary's Baby, a film about rich Satanists getting away with it.

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2017 8:24 AM

The Son of Sam murders were probably carried out by a Satanic group which operated as a hit squad, of which David Berkowitz was just one member.

And Charles Manson and his people seem like they were members of the West Coast chapter of that same CIA tied Satanic drug dealing hit squad.

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2017 8:26 AM

Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard was a devout Satanist, with intelligence agency ties. We're not supposed to draw all these connections though.

Satanic groups are the perfect cover for crimes. The members are easy to brainwash, they carry out the most heinous crimes without conscience, and if they get caught, nobody will ever believe that they were members of a Satanic coven conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2017 8:28 AM

Nicole Kidman father Anthony Kidman died Suddenly amid Secret Illuminati Pedophile Ring Accusations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2017 8:30 AM

Programmed to Kill was based on and expanded on Maury Terry's book:

Maury Terry, author of the true crime novel "The Ultimate Evil" appeared briefly on Unsolved Mysteries to (promote his book and) expound upon his belief that:

•The Son of Sam murders were in fact a series of ritual killings committed by a Satanic cult; •That David Berkowitz was a member of that cult; •That he didn't act alone; and, •Perhaps most frighteningly of all, that this Satanic cult is still active, and still killing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2017 8:36 AM

'I'm just a lone nut! Just a lowly super-wealthy Jewish boy with no connections.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2017 8:38 AM

Jonestown seems like in part a program to brainwash and train assassins. I think that's what the basketball team was.

MK ULTRA and the Jonestown Massacre

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2017 8:42 AM

Oh, and a lot of the Jonestown assassins ended up in Angola shortly after, supposedly.

Jonestown's construction was paid for the the wife of the head of chemical warfare for the US Army. The wife was a Jewish childhood playmate of the Rothschilds and Warburgs in Germany.

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2017 8:43 AM

Look at these shady Jewish armed guards from Jonestown. They left the mass murder scene with like $200,000 cash and guns and Jewelry. Three shady Jews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2017 8:44 AM

Anyone know if McGowan has any thoughts on Ed Edwards with regard to all this? I've got to read his book because I'm curious about what he says about how there seemed to have been a serial killer trend in the seventies and eighties that's kind of vanished now. [Aside from the young men found dead in water ie.Smiley Face killings but they don't get anywhere near the same police or media attention.]

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2017 8:46 AM

R2 That chapter is too much.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2017 8:46 AM

The official Jonestown research institute is run out of Cal State San Diego or something, and it's run by the daughter of the lady who financed the construction of Jonestown. She's also the sister of the guy who shot the Jonestown armed guard who Congressman. And her sister was in control of Jonestown finances, including the Swiss and Panamanian bank accounts.

Tricky Jews.

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2017 8:47 AM

R4 Great post!

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2017 8:48 AM

r14 yeah, The Finders in D.C.

Connected to modern day Pizzagate no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2017 8:48 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2017 8:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2017 8:49 AM

R13 Here's a PDF copy of the book.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2017 8:51 AM

What are the odds that Trump and Bill Clinton participated in a child sex orgy with Jeffrey Epstein together? 50%

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2017 8:51 AM

Okay, please stop blaming "the Jews".

Blame the government.

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2017 8:52 AM

Hillary Clinton's 3rd in command Cheryl Mills was also in Epstein's little black book.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 19, 2017 8:52 AM

How many children have been ritually sacrificed on the temple at Jeffrey Epstein's island? Bill and Hillary, Al and Tipper, Prince Andrew, all kinds of huge names have been there multiple times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 19, 2017 8:54 AM

R7 Fiona Barnett revealed horrifying stories about that sick, elitist bastard.

After watching this doc, I don't see how anyone can flippantly dismiss Ms. Barnett's claims.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 19, 2017 8:56 AM

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 19, 2017 8:56 AM

The internet has really exposed these dark networks, past and present. Of course, a lot of red herrings are thrown our way, but there are enough factual accounts and evidence out there that reveal how sick and corrupt the elite are.

by Anonymousreply 27June 19, 2017 9:00 AM

R10 This points to that. Chillingly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 19, 2017 9:01 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 19, 2017 9:04 AM

R21 I believe it. The pyramid is narrowat thetop for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 30June 19, 2017 9:06 AM

thanks r25 r26, I wanted to link those but couldn't find it.

The exterior shot of this Eyes Wide Shut ritual orgy scene was actually a Rothschild family manor.

The book Eyes Wide Shut is based on Dream Story, a book written by a Frankist Jew in Vienna. The Rothschild family were actually members of the Frankist movement. It's Jewish mysticism that is basically Satanic. Pure evil, but it spawned a Jewish "Enlightenment" of sorts. Subverting everything good and orderly, and promoting everything chaotic and destructive in Europe, all for the goal of establishing full Jewish/Frankist rule.

Frankists established Marxism, The Frankfurt School, Tavistock, Weimar German cultural degeneracy, and the psycho-analysis movement. Freud was a Frankist.

Did I mention the Frankists practiced ritual incest in their ritual orgies?

And Louis Brandeis came from a family of Frankists. Brandeis even kept a picture of Jacob Frank's daughter on his Supreme Court desk. Brandeis' grandparents came to America with a financial agent of the Rothschilds. That's all factual, you can research all of it.

And Brandeis was key in the creation of the state of Israel, another Frankist/masonic project. Just look at the Israeli Supreme Court and the Knesset, both financed by the Rotshchilds. Masonic/Frankist symbolism everywhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 19, 2017 9:06 AM

You guys really gotta research Frankism. It's basically Kabbalah, but more sinister.

Kabbalah: "the ancient Jewish tradition of mystical interpretation of the Bible, first transmitted orally and using esoteric methods (including ciphers). It reached the height of its influence in the later Middle Ages and remains significant in Hasidism."

by Anonymousreply 32June 19, 2017 9:09 AM

R31 It gets better...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 19, 2017 9:10 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 19, 2017 9:13 AM

Great interview with McGowan covering a lot of what's been mentioned here.

Incidentally, McGowan contracted cancer and died in 2015.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 19, 2017 9:14 AM

David was warned that he would die of something "incurable".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 19, 2017 9:16 AM

Think about all the inter-connected movements to destabilize society and social order. Atheism, feminism, modernism, post-modernism, psycho-analysis, Marxism, Trans movement, radical multi-culturalism, gangster rap, hyper-violent entertainment, systematic destruction of the Middle East, etc etc.

Everything good is bad, and everything bad is good. Order out of chaos. That is Frankism, and the Frankists took control of gentile free masonry centuries ago.

by Anonymousreply 37June 19, 2017 9:17 AM

I believe the political system as a whole is a scam. Both sides (The Republican and the Democratic Party) are in on it and play their roles in public. They pretend to fight each other but behind the scenes they take orders from the same shadow organisation, cult, secret society, Grey Men, Alien Lizards, or whatever you may want to call them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 19, 2017 9:18 AM

Most of the Jonestown members were black, while the leaders were mostly white.

Also, contrary to popular belief, 70%-80% of the members were found to have injection marks on or around the shoulderblade, i.e. they didn't "drink the Kool-Aid but were killed (sacrificed).

by Anonymousreply 39June 19, 2017 9:19 AM

"Novus Ordo Seclorum," can be translated as: "A new order of the ages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 19, 2017 9:19 AM

r39 and most of those whites were Jewish. The financing, the money management, the armed guards, all run by Jews.

by Anonymousreply 41June 19, 2017 9:21 AM

I blocked one of the antisemitic posts and over half of the posts in the thread disappeared. Blazing mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 42June 19, 2017 9:24 AM

It's sad how every time there's a presidential election, the vast majority will suddenly pretend that the two political parties are TOTALLY different.

You even see "liberals" now cheering for the CIA, and pretending 9/11 wasn't an inside job, and that JFK was killed by a lone nut.

In between presidential elections, conspiracy thinking and conversation picks up. But right after a presidential election, everybody forgets there's a shadow government controlling both parties.

by Anonymousreply 43June 19, 2017 9:24 AM

Notice r42's use of psycho-analysis.

by Anonymousreply 44June 19, 2017 9:25 AM

R32 This is why Yeshua was so angry with the Pharisees. The Torah explicitly states that the Law is neither to be added to nor subtracted from. He was attempting to reinstate the law of Moses whilst also proving that love ("God is love.") could and would transcend all.

He came to gather "the lost sheep of Israel" and to gather gentiles from across the nations.

It's important to note the Yeshua never demanded to be worshipped, but asked to be followed and emulated.

Yeshua always acknowledged the superiority and power of God or Abba.

by Anonymousreply 45June 19, 2017 9:27 AM

I bet some of the "rebel" groups in Syria and Libya are mind controlled assassins. Probably the Contras in Central America too.

by Anonymousreply 46June 19, 2017 9:29 AM

r45 yeah, and they hate Yeshua so much they finally figured out a way to destroy Christianity 2000 years later.

The Catholic Church is now probably, ultimately, a Satanic pedophile group at every high and low level of leadership. Connected by blood oath with the Jewish Frankists.

by Anonymousreply 47June 19, 2017 9:32 AM

It's pretty long, but David Icke tells it the best like no other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 19, 2017 9:32 AM

Like, the London guy who just drove his car through a bunch of Muslims, it was a Latino guy who did it. Could have been mind-controlled.

by Anonymousreply 49June 19, 2017 9:33 AM

R41 Just as there are evil "Christians" and "Muslims", there are evil Jews.

In fact, many brutal Satanists/Luciferians/Dark Occultists use either of the three main religions as fronts.

Evil, after all, is equal opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 50June 19, 2017 9:34 AM

And Romney grew up partly in Mexico. I wonder what kind of shady luciferian shit his father was getting up to in Mexico. And Romney's Bain Capital was originally financed by Central American drug lords, along with NE Patriots owner Bob Kraft and Jeffrey Epstein's friend Mort Zuckerman.

by Anonymousreply 51June 19, 2017 9:35 AM

Many theorize that Isis has been created and funded by various governments across the globe.

by Anonymousreply 52June 19, 2017 9:36 AM

Thank you R20 , that's extremely nice of you to share that!

by Anonymousreply 53June 19, 2017 9:37 AM

r50 Forgiveness is a Christian value. In Judaism, there's no such thing as forgiveness. Every Jewish holiday is about reminding Jews to be vengeful and eternally unforgiving towards non-Jews.

Jews hate Christianity and Christmas with a fucking passion. Make all the excuses you want, forgiveness and assimilation with gentiles are NOT Jewish values.

Christianity is also inclusive, everybody can join. Judaism is extremely exclusive. And even after they finally let the occasional person join, they still view them as non-Jewish behind their backs.

by Anonymousreply 54June 19, 2017 9:38 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 19, 2017 9:39 AM

r52 just like Al Queda before it. Al Queda was financed by the same countries that were involved in Iran/Contra. CIA/Mossad/MI6/Saudis/Pakistanis.

All those countries worked together on Iran/Contra, out of the bank BCCI.

And the 9/11 hijackers/conspiracy/inside job were financed and managed by that exact same international cabal from those exact same countries. No doubt the same thing with ISIS.

Think Bush Crime Family, International.

by Anonymousreply 56June 19, 2017 9:41 AM

R47 Sadly, this is true. I was born and raised Catholic and though I still believe that many Catholic Saints, martyrs and followers were/are pure at heart and did indeed have experiences of a Divine nature (The light of God will penetrate the darkest pits.), Catholicism is pagan.

This bit of researh creeped me the fuck out. I'm not sure about the "being ruled by reptiles" bit, but the structure and bronze sculpture of Jesus (with wings?) is what finally made me say, WTF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 19, 2017 9:43 AM

And organ harvesting is a huge and growing business. Our Syrian "rebel" friends regularly harvest organs. Haiti too. Israel is the organ harvesting capital of the world, Israelis always getting busted harvesting and selling organs, and the media covers it up.

by Anonymousreply 58June 19, 2017 9:44 AM

R51 Speaking of SouthAmerican drug lords, this one takes the fucking cake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 19, 2017 9:46 AM

Hitler and the Nazis were part of this same Jew-heavy international satanic/masonic Illuminati. The Italian Catholic cardinals used to bring little boys into Germany for parties in Hitler's fortresses in the Bavarian mountains.

by Anonymousreply 60June 19, 2017 9:46 AM

A very good place to start. The Discovery Channel doc that was mysteriously pulled before airing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61June 19, 2017 9:48 AM

If indeed this conspiracy were true, why is a total idiot being allowed to be US president causing complete disruption....

by Anonymousreply 62June 19, 2017 9:48 AM

A riveting doc on the Johnny Gosch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 19, 2017 9:49 AM

The Jew-heavy Illuminati installed their member Adolf Hitler as supreme leader of Germany in part because they wanted to get Israel, the masonic project, created. Hitler played the role of "bad cop", while the Zionists played the role of "good cop" with there "generous" help in re-locating Germany's Jews to Palestine.

There's a TON of evidence basically proving this arrangement, and a book by a Jewish guy called "The Transfer Agreement".

And kristallnacht, aka Night of Broken Glass, was a false-flag pogrom designed to get non-elite Jews to move to Palestine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 19, 2017 9:52 AM

R54. First of all, you're wrong about the Jews, once again.

Second, Christmas is a pagan holiday and has nothing to do with Yeshua.

Third, without Judaism, Christianity wouldn't exist.

Yeshua was and is a Jew.

by Anonymousreply 65June 19, 2017 9:55 AM

R56 Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 66June 19, 2017 9:56 AM

R62 Chaos is essential. We cannot have the general public connecting the dots and running around enraged at us.

After all, there are still more of them than there are us...

by Anonymousreply 67June 19, 2017 9:59 AM

r62 There are competing factions of this Illuminati. There are the Frankist Jews, and their side which includes the Bush/Clinton type sell-outs, the Secular Jewish types, and the Jewish communist types,

... And then there's the competing side, which is the Orthodox Jewish types. It's basically Satanic Jews and their puppets, Vs Orthodox Jews and their puppets.

Soros? Satanic/Secular. Kushner? Orthodox. Netanyahu? He aligns with the Orthodox now, in part because they are out-breeding everybody in Israel.

Vlad Putin? The Orthodox Jews were trying to play him, using Jared Kushner as an agent of some sort. Probably trying to blackmail or just work out a deal by which Putin would agree to give up Syria to Israel.

Saudi Arabia? They are credibly rumored to be crypto-Jews, much like the Young Turks who took over Turkey. You'll notice the Saudi elite live a devilishly decadent lifestyle, and that they're in bed with the Israelis and the US Jew media.

If the Saudis weren't 100% on board with the globalist satanist Illuminati agenda, we would have invaded 50 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 68June 19, 2017 10:00 AM

R64 Do you differentiate between Zionists and traditional Jews?

by Anonymousreply 69June 19, 2017 10:01 AM

It seems to me that being evil has more to do with being rich than being Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 70June 19, 2017 10:03 AM

r69 there's no difference, except in the misdirection propaganda campaign. Zionism is a symptom of Judaism. Zionism = Judaism + opportunity.

Check the background of any high profile "anti-Zionist" Jew. They all seem like CIA operatives. Max Blumenthal is the son of Bill and Hillary's CIA handler Sid Blumenthal. Max Blumenthal helped support the conquering of Libya, and he advocated for the US invasion of Syria. Now he's back to pretending to oppose the war against Syria.

Show me an anti-Zionist Jew, and I'll show you a controlled opposition agent who gets EXTREMELY uncomfortable when a non-Jew criticizes Israel, unless that non-Jew is a proven Philo-Semite like them.

by Anonymousreply 71June 19, 2017 10:06 AM

Wow this whole thread is an astonishing rabbit hole of crazy

by Anonymousreply 72June 19, 2017 10:08 AM

McGowan was a fascinating guy.

by Anonymousreply 73June 19, 2017 10:10 AM

No kidding!

by Anonymousreply 74June 19, 2017 10:10 AM

R72 Not all of it.

by Anonymousreply 75June 19, 2017 10:19 AM

R71 Do you feel Catholics are just as nefarious?

by Anonymousreply 76June 19, 2017 10:21 AM

Sometimes a crazy thread has to do with the people being discussed in the thread, and not the people writing in the thread.

by Anonymousreply 77June 19, 2017 10:22 AM

r76 NOT AT ALL. Just the 20% of the clergy and leaders who are pedophiles.

by Anonymousreply 78June 19, 2017 10:23 AM

R77 Being anti-Semitic is not the answer.

Again, evil exists in Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

by Anonymousreply 79June 19, 2017 10:24 AM

R78 That's a BIG understatement.

Aren't you the slightest bit unnerved by the blatant PAGANISM found in Catholicism?

by Anonymousreply 80June 19, 2017 10:25 AM

A Jew would be welcomed warmly by everybody at any catholic church. So would any muzzie, or negro.

And mosques are the same way.

At a synagogue, everybody would be staring at you and interrogating you, trying to evaluate your Jewish credentials.

by Anonymousreply 81June 19, 2017 10:25 AM

r80 no I'm unaware of the paganism. What % of catholic clergy do you think are pedophiles? I know about 50-60% are gay, but the pedophile % probably includes a lot of straights and gays.

by Anonymousreply 82June 19, 2017 10:27 AM

R81 I don't buy that at all. I'm slowly gravitating to Messianic Judaism and my experience is that there ate as many varied Jews as there are Christians and Muslims.

Also, Father Martin exposed a lot of the darkness that permeated the church in the 20th Century. He ended up leaving the chutch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 19, 2017 10:30 AM

r83 Jewishness is a racial supremacist cult. Don't believe any different. Just like there aren't a million different shades of Scientologists.

by Anonymousreply 84June 19, 2017 10:33 AM

R82 The icons, the praying to different Saints, the holidays - all pagan.

Also, isn't this a lovely song?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 19, 2017 10:33 AM

r84 how many Jews do you know that admit that the concept of the "Chosen Ones" is problematic? Even "secular" Jews will deny there's anything problematic about it, when the concept is clearly supremacist.

How many Jews do you know that don't think Jewish history is a tale of eternal innocence? Zip. Only former Jews. AKA repressive persons.

by Anonymousreply 86June 19, 2017 10:36 AM

Yawn. You can't demonize regular Catholics who accidentally recite words with hidden pagan significance.

But Nichole Kidman's father and that Satanic ring, the worldwide ring, they definitely operate from some Catholic churches, some of which display covert Satanic imagery in the churches.

by Anonymousreply 87June 19, 2017 10:41 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 88June 19, 2017 10:42 AM

So, back on topic, these serial killers ALL have military/CIA connections either through their parents, voluntary/involuntary service and/or those that have assisted them duriing their respective trials.

Many of their criminal methods were similar and evidence strongly indicates that they rarely acted alone.

A lot of them are theorized to be products of MK-Ultra, the Phoenix Project and other covert government ops.

Many are believed to have been used for contracted assasinations and ritual abuse by those with lots of wealth and power.

by Anonymousreply 89June 19, 2017 10:44 AM

Jehovah's Winesses seems like part of the project. Lots of child sexual abuse too. Michael Jackson's family were Jehovah's witnesses. I bet a lot of the men who fucked little Michael up the ass were Jehovah's big shots.

Jehovah's Witnesses Moving Forward (Featuring Jared Kushner)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90June 19, 2017 10:47 AM

R86 I believe those are misguided Jews. Not ALL Jews think alike and struggling to prove otherwise is both impossible and futile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 19, 2017 10:47 AM

I'm positive the McMartin preschool scandal was real, and part of all this. It wasn't even just one preschool, it was a whole network of them. Prosecutorial misconduct and savvy propaganda convinced us it was all a big panic.

by Anonymousreply 92June 19, 2017 10:50 AM

Hi there! I am a Messianic Jew!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 19, 2017 10:50 AM

UK Pedophile Ring Evidence Investigation Part One

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94June 19, 2017 10:52 AM

This Jew was a huge part of the Elite satanic pedophile ring in Belgium

Marc Dutroux, (born Nov. 6, 1956, Ixelles, Belg.), Belgian serial killer whose case provoked outrage at the lax response of law enforcement agencies. So intense was the public’s reaction that more than one-third of Belgians with the surname Dutroux changed their names.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95June 19, 2017 10:54 AM

In 1989 Dutroux was convicted of five sexual assaults and sentenced to 13 years in prison, though he was released after only three years. During the next four years he abducted and sexually assaulted an unidentified number of girls, some of whom he allegedly murdered. Along with several accomplices, Dutroux also purportedly sold children into slavery in other countries.

The Dutroux case aroused popular suspicions about the inefficiency and corruption of Belgium’s law enforcement and political establishments. The police were denounced for not pursuing leads in the investigation and for ignoring information provided by various individuals—including Dutroux’s mother, who in 1995 claimed that her son was holding girls in one of his vacant houses. In the following year, the police searched one of the houses and found two teenage girls confined in a cell; two other girls, both eight years old, were found buried at another house a few days later.

After Dutroux’s arrest, one of his accomplices claimed to have hosted a party that was attended by government officials and police officers. This assertion, together with allegations of a cover-up and suggestions that Dutroux may have been providing girls to government officials, caused outrage throughout Belgium and led to a demonstration in Brussels of some 250,000 people—one of the largest demonstrations in Europe since World War II. In 1997 a commission appointed to investigate the crimes found indications that some suspects, including Dutroux, had been protected, further fueling suspicions of a cover-up.

by Anonymousreply 96June 19, 2017 10:55 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 19, 2017 10:58 AM

R92 Me too.

What's interesting is that the founders (Ralph Underwager and Hollida Wakefield) of "False Memory Syndrome", which was used to discredit the victims and therapists, were also found to be pedophiles. They were also husband and wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 19, 2017 11:00 AM

Sick bastards!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 19, 2017 11:01 AM

Dave McGowan on the Boston bombing. Avoid the commercial and skip ahead to 7:00.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100June 19, 2017 11:02 AM

Yeah, and another pedophile child porn publishing couple wrote the book that "proved" McMartin was a big panic. And that book was the basis for the Oliver Stone directed, James Woods starring HBO coverup movie about McMartin.

James Woods would later play the role of crisis actor for the 9/11 attacks. He was also a regular at Elaine's, the upper east side restaurant where much of 9/11 was plotted out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 19, 2017 11:07 AM

Here's the HBO McMartin cover-up movie, based on the book written by the pedophile child porn publishing couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 19, 2017 11:09 AM

This shady character was the executive producer of the McMartin coverup movie on HBO.

Abby Mann Born to a Jewish family[2][3] as Abraham Goodman in Philadelphia, he grew up in East Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He was the son of Russian-Jewish immigrants. He was best known for his work on controversial subjects and social drama. His best known work is the screenplay for Judgment at Nuremberg (1961) Mann credited a conversation with Abraham Pomerantz, U.S. Chief Deputy Counsel, for giving him the initial interest in Nuremberg.[6] Mann and Kramer also collaborated on the film A Child Is Waiting (1963) His other writing credits include the screenplays for the television films The Marcus-Nelson Murders, The Atlanta Child Murders,[8] Teamster Boss: The Jackie Presser Story,[9] and Indictment: The McMartin Trial,

His wife had two children from a previous marriage, Adrienne Cohen Isom and Aaron Cohen,[3] a former Israeli Special Forces operative

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 19, 2017 11:16 AM

R90 The webs they weave...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 19, 2017 11:16 AM

Sorry R20, I meant I'm appreciative but got distracted and accidentally signed as you.

by Anonymousreply 105June 19, 2017 11:16 AM

R13 He does address this.

by Anonymousreply 106June 19, 2017 11:20 AM

Ira Reiner As District Attorney he supervised the prosecution of several notorious cases, including the murder trial of Richard Ramírez, the widely publicized police arrest of Rodney King, and the McMartin preschool trial, the best known case of day care sex abuse hysteria.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107June 19, 2017 11:20 AM

The Finders case is haunting and scary as shit.

by Anonymousreply 108June 19, 2017 11:21 AM

Yeah, The Finders is scary stuff.

by Anonymousreply 109June 19, 2017 11:23 AM

This is the pedophile/child porn publishing couple, and their "landmark" McMartin cover up book:

The Abuse of Innocence: The McMartin Preschool Trial by Paul Eberle (Author), Shirley Eberle (Author)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110June 19, 2017 11:24 AM

The Finders Cult | CIA Connection Explained

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111June 19, 2017 11:25 AM

R53 Let us know what you think! It's pretty scary right away.

by Anonymousreply 112June 19, 2017 11:29 AM

R95 I read about him in this book. Too fucking scary.

Hostel type shit.

by Anonymousreply 113June 19, 2017 11:40 AM

Yeah. Funny how they only teach kids about the Holocaust in school.

by Anonymousreply 114June 19, 2017 11:42 AM

R114 What do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 115June 19, 2017 11:43 AM

r115 they don't teach kids about non-Jewish genocides, or the worldwide satanic pedophile network.

by Anonymousreply 116June 19, 2017 11:44 AM

I was in my 30s before I heard of Marc Dutroux. That ain't right.

And remember that Brooklyn/New Jersey Jewish organ harvesting/selling ring, that was also part of a huge roundup of mayors and other politicians? That's the stuff of movies, but no movie will be made about Jewish organ harvesting rings.

by Anonymousreply 117June 19, 2017 11:46 AM

Clicked ignore on two posts and 98% of the entire thread disappears. Unbelievable. Never seen an echo chamber on DL quite like this.

by Anonymousreply 118June 19, 2017 11:48 AM

Michael Aquino. Another government/military sicko.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119June 19, 2017 11:48 AM

And Hunter S Thompson appears to have been connected to Acquino and the Franklin Affair/Conspiracy of Silence/Bohemian Grove ritual sacrafice/snuff films.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120June 19, 2017 11:52 AM

I think the elites are the problem. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Also, most of this insanity is generational.

by Anonymousreply 121June 19, 2017 11:53 AM

Hunter S. Thompson Hung Out with Illuminati Inside Bohemian Grove in the 1980s?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122June 19, 2017 11:54 AM

Johnny Depp is a satanist, and he played Hunter S Thompson.

by Anonymousreply 123June 19, 2017 11:54 AM

Rock Star Admits He’s Been to Snuff Parties Where People Are Murdered For Fun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124June 19, 2017 11:55 AM

The Bush family has so many dark connections, it's dizzying.

Prescot helped fund the Nazis.

Barbara is the reported daughter or granddaughter of Aleister Crowley.

Bush Sr. was the director of the CIA and a renowned pedophile.

Bush Jr and Jeb are both corrupt as can be.

Actually, when governor of Texas, Bush Jr's only pardon from execution was a serial torturer/murderer. It is believed he "produced" for the Bush's, too.

Bush Jr. never pardoned anyone again.

by Anonymousreply 125June 19, 2017 11:58 AM

This thread seems to be overrun with nuts. It goes from r3 straight to r13 in my reading! And I have very very few people blocked.

by Anonymousreply 126June 19, 2017 11:59 AM

R124 wtf?

by Anonymousreply 127June 19, 2017 12:00 PM

R126 lol. Calm down, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 128June 19, 2017 12:01 PM

Lol yourself, I'm calm, it's just funny. Then I read people who are not blocked writing "you can't blame the Jews for everything." Talk about Mary!

by Anonymousreply 129June 19, 2017 12:03 PM

R126 The only thing nuts here is the overtly anti-semitic claims. Everything else is real. But I suppose it's easier to call this evil insanity "crazy" delusions" or a "conspiracy" than it is to actually have respect and empathy for the myriad victims of these crimes by actually doing some research on them.

by Anonymousreply 130June 19, 2017 12:04 PM

R129 What's so Mary! about rightfully defending the Jews.

by Anonymousreply 131June 19, 2017 12:05 PM

Another chilling admission, this time from a Dutch banker.

Same story. When he got emotional, though, I broke, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132June 19, 2017 12:10 PM

Full interview. I totally believe him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133June 19, 2017 12:11 PM

This thread is pretty much just two people talking to each other, occasionally fighting with each other over the Jew stuff. One is Witchie Poo, the rabid, foaming at the mouth anti semite who has been here on and off for years peddling the same shit, the other is one of the "Jessica Lange sublime" trolls (possibly the original). She's incredibly stupid and naive but relatively harmless (either a gay tumblr teen or a Web Sleuth frau, they both type the same). However, Witchie Poo is truly insane and could fill this thread to 600 within an hour by just posting youtube links. He's in the Ronan Farrow thread right now vomiting out the same spiel.

by Anonymousreply 134June 19, 2017 12:12 PM

R134 So, none of the sordid crimes in this thread concern or move you in the least?

It's all about Witchie Poo and Lange Is Sublime.

Ok. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 135June 19, 2017 12:16 PM

PART I THE PEDOPHOCRACY

“From our comfortable seat in life…we never could have imagined that thousands of well-off adults, integrated and even cultured, find pleasure in seeing children tortured and killed.” —From a front-page editorial in Italy’s Corriere della Sera (reprinted in The Irish Times, September 29, 2000)

Chapter 1 From Brussels…

“The case of abduction and murder against Belgium’s infamous paedophile Marc Dutroux remains unresolved. He has not beenbrought to book for these heinous crimes. There appears to be a steel veil drawn over the facts at the highest level and no one is prepared to expose those involved in this blatant cover-up…The official answer is that a series of hysterical conspiracy theories forced investigators to search for paedophile networks, which didn’t exist. But for observers of this debacle, that’s exactly what didn’t happen. Far from being investigated, leads pointing to a network seem to have been blocked or buried.” —Olenka Frenkiel for the BBC, May 2, 2002

To the vast majority of Americans, the name Marc Dutroux does not mean much.

Drop that name in Belgium though and you are likely to elicit some very visceral reactions. Dutroux—convicted along with his wife in 1989 for the rape and violent abuse of five young girls, the youngest of whom was just eleven—now stands accused of being a key player in an international child prostitution and pornography ring whose practices included kidnapping, rape, sadistic torture, and murder.

Dutroux was sentenced in 1989 to thirteen years for his crimes, but was freed after having served just three. This was in spite of the fact that, as prison governor Yvan Stuaert would later tell a parliamentary commission: “A medical report described him as a perverse psychopath, an explosive mix. He was an evident danger to society.” The man who turned Dutroux loose on society, Justice Minister Melchior Wathelet, was rewarded with a prestigious appointment to serve as a judge at the European Court of Justice at The Hague.

Shortly after Dutroux’s release, young girls began to disappear in the vicinity of some of his homes. Though technically unemployed and drawing welfare from the state, he nevertheless owned at least six houses and lived quite lavishly. His rather lucrative income appears to have been derived from trading in child sex-slaves, child prostitution, and child pornography. Many of his houses appeared to stand vacant, though at least some of them were in fact used as torture and imprisonment centers where kidnapped girls were taken and held in underground dungeons. Some of Dutroux’s homes were used in this way for several years following his early release, with a growing body of evidence to indicate that fact to the police.

Authorities nevertheless failed to act on the information, or acted on it in ways that implied either complete incompetence (according to most press reports), or police complicity in the operation (according to any sort of logic).

Officials seem to have routinely ignored tips that later proved accurate, including a report from Dutroux’s own mother that her son was holding girls prisoner in one of his houses. In addition, key facts were withheld from investigators working on the disappearances and lines of communication were unaccountably broken, inexcusably hindering the investigation. Police did search one of Dutroux’s homes on no less than three separate occasions over the course of the investigation. On at least two of those occasions, two of the missing girls were being held in heinous conditions, imprisoned in a custom-built dungeon in the basement. Nevertheless, according to the Guardian, the police searches came up empty—even though the investigating officers reported “hearing children’s voices on one occasion.”

by Anonymousreply 136June 19, 2017 12:32 PM

It was not until August 13, 1996, four years after the disappearances began, that authorities arrested Dutroux, along with his wife (an elementary school teacher), a lodger, a policeman, and a man the Guardian described as “an associate with political connections”—elsewhere identified as Jean-Michel Nihoul, a Brussels businessman and nightclub owner. One of those taken into custody—Michel Lelievre, described in a May 2002 BBC report as a “drug addict and petty thief”—reportedly told his interrogators that at least some of the girls abducted by the ring “were kidnapped to order, for someone else.” This was just one of many statements by suspects and witnesses that would later be dismissed by Belgian officials.

Two days after the arrests, police again searched Dutroux’s home and discovered the soundproof dungeon/torture center. As CNN reported, three years earlier “police ignored tips from an informant who said Dutroux was building secret cellars to hold girls before selling them abroad.” In addition, in 1995, the same informant had told police that Dutroux had offered an unidentified third man “the equivalent of $3,000 to $5,000 to kidnap girls.” Incredibly, it was later reported by the Guardian that police actually had in their possession a videotape of the dungeon being constructed: “Belgian police could have saved the lives of two children [who were] allegedly murdered by the paedophile Marc Dutroux if they had watched a video seized from his home which showed him building their hidden cell.” The tape had been seized in one of the earlier searches. At the time of the final search, two fourteen-year-old girls were found imprisoned in the dungeon, chained and starving. They described to police how they had been used as child prostitutes and in the production of child pornography videos. More than 300 such videos were taken into custody by the police.

On August 17, 1996, the story got grimmer as police dug up the bodies of two eight-year-old girls at another of Dutroux’s homes. It would later be learned that the girls had been kept in one of Dutroux’s dungeons for nine months after their abductions, during which time they were repeatedly tortured and sexually assaulted—all captured on videotape. The girls were then left to slowly starve to death. Alongside of their decimated corpses was the body of Bernard Weinstein, a former accomplice of Dutroux who had occupied one of the houses for several years. Weinstein had been buried alive.

A few weeks later, two more girls were found buried under concrete at yet another of the Dutroux properties. Autopsy reports suggest they were drugged and then buried alive. By that time, ten people connected to the case were reportedly in custody. As the body count mounted, the outrage of the Belgian people grew. They demanded to know why this man, dubbed the ‘Belgian Beast,’ had been released after having served such an absurdly short sentence. And they demanded to know why, as evidence had continued to mount and girls had continued to disappear, the police had chosen to do nothing. How many girls, they wanted to know, had been killed due to this inaction?

Adding further fuel to the fire, as a Los Angeles Times report revealed, were claims by “a highly regarded children’s activist, Marie-France Botte…[that] the Justice Ministry is sitting on a politically sensitive list of customers of pedophile videotapes.” The same report noted, “the affair has become further clouded by the discovery of a motorcycle that reportedly matches the description of one used in the 1991 assassination of prominent Belgian businessman and politician Andre Cools. Michel Bourlet, the head prosecutor on the pedophile case, mean- while, has publicly declared that the investigation can be thoroughly pursued only without political interference. Several years ago, Bourlet was removed from the highly charged Cools case, which remains unsolved.

by Anonymousreply 137June 19, 2017 12:38 PM

R134 lol I suspected as much. So if I block the other one who used the "you're a sheep of the evil conspirators" type language against me, does the whole thread disappear?

by Anonymousreply 138June 19, 2017 12:41 PM

A report in Time magazine alluded to murky links between the Dutroux operation and organized crime figures. Marc Verwilghen—the chief investigating magistrate on the case—stated the case more bluntly: “For me, the Dutroux affair is a question of organised crime.” Also mentioned in the Time article was the use of secret “underground tunnels,” not unlike those described by children a decade earlier at the infamous McMartin Preschool. Outrage continued to grow as more arrests were made and evidence of high-level government and police complicity continued to emerge. One of Dutroux’s accomplices, businessman Jean-Michel Nihoul, confessed to organizing an ‘orgy’ at a Belgian chateau that had been attended by government officials, a former European Commissioner, and a number of law enforcement officers. A Belgian senator noted, quite accurately, that such parties were part of a system “which operates to this day and is used to blackmail the highly placed people who take part."

According to the BBC, Nihoul has brazenly claimed: “I am the monster of Belgium.” He has all but dared the state to prosecute him, claiming that he is beyond the reach of the law because he has information that, if made public, “would bring the Government and the entire state down.”

In September 1996, twenty-three suspects—at least nine of whom were police officers—were detained and questioned about their possible complicity in the crimes and/or their negligence in investigating the case. As the Los Angeles Times noted in a very brief, two-sentence report, the detainments “were the latest indication that police in the southern city of Charleroi may have helped cover up the alleged crimes of Marc Dutroux.” The arrests followed raids on the police officers’ homes and on the headquarters of the Charleroi police force and were based on information supplied by police inspector Georges Zicot, who had already been charged as an accomplice. Three magistrates had also reportedly been interrogated by police investigators.

Just days before the arrests, police had also arrested five suspects in the Cools assassination, including a former regional government minister named Alain VanderBiest. Strangely enough, the News Telegraph reported that: “Police investi- gating the Cools murder in 1991…have been given helpful leads by some of those arrested in the Dutroux case.” The Telegraph also noted that Cools “had promised ‘shocking revelations’ before his death.”

On October 14, 1996 came the straw that broke the camel’s back: Jean-Marc Connerotte, who had been serving as the investigating judge on the Dutroux case, was dismissed by the Belgian Supreme Court. Connerotte was viewed by the people as something of a rarity: a public official/law enforcement officer who actually appeared to be pursuing a prosecution, rather than a cover-up. The News Telegraph described him as: “the only figure in the judiciary who enjoys the nation’s confidence.” As the New York Times reported, Connerotte “became a national hero in August after saving two children from a secret dungeon kept by a convicted child rapist and ordering the inquiry that led to the discovery of the bodies of four girls kidnapped by a child pornography network.” He had also arrested three men in 1994 as suspects in the Cools assassination—just before the case was transferred to the jurisdiction of another magistrate.

by Anonymousreply 139June 19, 2017 12:45 PM

A May 2002 BBC report revealed that, after Connerotte’s removal, a “special team of police officers interviewing Regina Louf and the other ‘X’ witnesses, as they were called, were the next to be sacked.” The “X” witnesses were victims of the pedophile ring who had come forward to tell harrowing tales of their victimization.

A woman named Regina Louf was the first of eleven such victims to be interviewed by police officials. Louf claimed that she had been victimized by the ring—which included her parents and her grandmother—from the time that she was a very young child. She described the operation in detail to authorities, supplying them with names—names that included “senior judges, one of the country’s most powerful politicians—now dead—and a very influential banker.” According to Louf, the operation “was big business—blackmail—there was a lot of money involved.” Many of her victimizers, she said, were secretly filmed for blackmail purposes.

Louf identified Michel Nihoul as a regular organizer of ‘parties.’ These parties, she said, “not only involved sex, they included sadism, torture and murder.” She described in detail the murdered victims, and how and where they were killed. The BBC reported that when police checked into Louf’s claims, they were able to verify “key elements of Regina’s story and found [that] at least one murder that she says she witnessed matched an unsolved murder.” Nevertheless, the same BBC report revealed that, “today in Belgium Regina Louf’s reputation is destroyed. The Prosecutor General of Liege, Anne Thilly, declares she’s completely mad despite numerous statements from independent psychologists to the contrary.” According to the judges now on the case, “her testimony has been declared worthless” and will not be presented in any trial of Dutroux or his associates.

Connerotte’s removal from the Dutroux case fanned the smoldering flames of public outrage; as the Times reported, “Hundreds of thousands of people had petitioned the high court to retain the judge.” Adding yet more fuel to the fire, prose- cutor Michel Bourlet was claiming that evidence indicated a pedophile ring, composed of the wealthy and powerful, had been protected for twenty-five years. With the families of Dutroux’s victims calling for a general strike, men and women all across the country walked away from their jobs in protest as railway workers and bus drivers shut down public transportation, bringing some cities to a virtual standstill. The Telegraph reported that, “in Liege, firemen turned their hoses on the city’s court building” to symbolize the massive clean-up that was in order.

On October 20, 1996, 350,000 citizens of the tiny nation of Belgium took tothe streets of Brussels dressed all in white, demanding the reform of a system so corrupt that it would protect the abusers, rapists, torturers, and killers of children. The political fallout from the case ultimately brought about the resignation of Belgium’s State Police Chief, Interior Minister, and Justice Minister, who became sacrificial lambs tossed to the outraged masses to avoid what could easily have exploded into a full-scale insurrection by the people, particularly after police ‘incompetence’ allowed Dutroux to ‘escape’ and remain at large for a brief time in April 1998.

by Anonymousreply 140June 19, 2017 12:51 PM

There were in fact calls from the people for the entire coalition government to step down. Months later, an opinion survey by Brussels’ Le Soir newspaper found that only one in five Belgians still had confidence in the federal government and in the nation’s criminal justice system. As the Los Angeles Times reported in January 1998, “the conviction remains stubbornly widespread that members of the upper crust—government ministers, the Roman Catholic Church, the court of King Albert II—belonged to child sex rings, or protected them.”

The lingering distrust of the people was not alleviated by the fact that a parliamentary inquiry had identified, in April 1997, thirty officials who had, as the Times tactfully put it, “failed to uncover Dutroux’s misdeeds.” Nearly a year later, none of them had yet suffered any repercussions. Additionally, at least ten missing children suspected of having fallen prey to Dutroux’s operation have never been found.

Just a few months before the parliamentary commission issued its report on the Dutroux case, viewed by many as a shameless cover-up, the Telegraph reported, “grim rumors…have been circulating that a second paedophile network at least as appalling may have been operating in parallel to that said to involve Dutroux.” The bodies of seven children were believed to have been hidden by the ring, which was thought could be linked to Dutroux through Michel Nihoul. Two months after that, a man named Patrick Derochette and three of his family members were arrested following the discovery of the body of a nine-year-old girl. Rumors quickly began circulating linking that crime to Dutroux as well. Like Dutroux, Derochette had previously been convicted on multiple counts of child rape. He had been committed to a psychiatric institution from which he was released after just six weeks. Authorities quickly denied that there was any connection between the cases. In January 1998, however, the Telegraph reported, “new evidence from a lawyer involved in the investigations blows a hole in previ- ous police claims that there was no link between the cases involving the alleged child murderers Marc Dutroux and Patrick Derochette.” Once again, the connection was said to be through Nihoul.

In April 1999, the Guardian weighed in with this report: “the highly respected chairman of a parliamentary inquiry into the [Dutroux] case claims that his commission’s findings were muzzled by political and judicial leaders to prevent details emerging of complicity in the crimes…Mr. Verwilghen claims that senior political and legal figures refused to cooperate with the inquiry. He says magistrate and police were officially told to refuse to answer certain questions, in what he describes as ‘a characteristic smothering operation.’”

As of May 2002, nearly six years after Dutroux was taken into custody, his trial had yet to begin. Parents of victims continued to loudly shout of a cover-up, and the Telegraph was reporting that: “It was recently learnt that scientific tests on 6,000 hairs found in the [underground dungeon] began only this year.” Those tests, of course, could reveal how many victims passed through Dutroux’s cham- ber of horrors. Perhaps more importantly, they could also, as a BBC News report noted in January 2002, “establish whether the girls had any other visitors.”

Anne Thilly, the aforementioned Prosecutor General of Liege who dismissed as “mad” a key prosecution witness, has been quoted as saying, “there was no need to get the hairs analysed as no one else entered the cage. There was no network so there was no need to look for evidence of one. In any case, the hairs have all now been analysed.” Thilly gave no indication of how she knew there was nothing to find before even bothering to look. And contrary to her claims, the BBC reported in May 2002 that the hairs had “still not been analysed,” according to “sources central to the investigation.”

by Anonymousreply 141June 19, 2017 12:58 PM

Thilly has also claimed “the bodies [recovered from Dutroux’s properties] were too decomposed to test for DNA.” The BBC though noted “the autopsy states quite clearly that the bodies were not decomposed. Samples were taken. It is just that no one seems to know what has happened to the results.”

The January BBC report came on the heels of an interview that the imprisoned Dutroux granted a Flemish journalist and a Belgian senator. Therein, Dutroux was quoted as admitting, “a network with all kinds of criminal activities really does exist. But the authorities don’t want to look into it.” He also acknowledged the existence of “a well-grounded [paedophile] ring. I maintained regular contact with people in this ring. However, the law does not want to investigate this lead.”

Another lead that was never seriously investigated involved allegations of satanic cult involvement in the abductions. In 1996, police had found a note at Bernard Weinstein’s home that led them to investigate the Abraxas organization and its high priestess, Dominique Kindermans. Some segments of the Belgian press speculated that the organization was a satanic cult that assisted in obtaining young girls for ritual sacrifices. If the Marc Dutroux case were some kind of aberration, it would still be a disturbing story for the level of unspeakable corruption and depravity of the Belgian political and law enforcement establishment of which it speaks. Far more disturb- ing is the fact that it does not appear to be an isolated case at all.

As 1999 drew to a close, the nation of Latvia was rocked by a child prostitution/child pornography scandal that reached to the very top of the political power structure. The case first broke in August, when police uncovered a massive operation involving as many as 2,000 severely abused children. When media reports began linking top Latvian officials to the case, a special parliamentary commission was assembled to investigate the emerging allegations. In February 2000, the chairman of the commission delivered a report to Parliament linking the country’s Prime Minister and Justice Minister, the director of the State Revenue Service, and a number of army and law enforcement officers to the case. A campaign was immediately begun to discredit the committee chairman, including allegations that he is tied to the former KGB—a classic case of redbaiting that enabled the allegations to be dismissed as ‘Communist’ propaganda

by Anonymousreply 142June 19, 2017 1:07 PM

R58, Then how would you happen to have become "informed"?

by Anonymousreply 143June 19, 2017 1:07 PM

R64, You and your "source" are the vilest of the vile.

by Anonymousreply 144June 19, 2017 1:10 PM

Dutroux = Jew, Son of Sam David Berkowitz = Jew, Robert Durst = Jew, Jeffrey Epstein = Jew, Lord Janner = Jew, Lord Brittan = Jew, Jimmy Savile = Proud honorary Jew, McMartin Cover up Artists = Jews, Jonestown agricultural project financier = Jew, Jonestown money manager = Jew, Jonestown spokesman Mike Prokes = Jew, Jonestown lawyer Mark Lane = Jew.

Nothing to see here folks. No dots to connect. Isolated incidents. Just a bunch of lone nuts, like L.H. Oswald.

by Anonymousreply 145June 19, 2017 1:12 PM

Brooklyn Israeli Convicted Of Organ Trafficking

He reportedly was paid $410,000 to arrange the sales of kidneys from healthy donors in Israel to three people in New Jersey.

He was caught in a sting operation in July 2009, set up with government informant Solomon Dwek, a real estate speculator arrested for a $50 million bank fraud. Some 40 other people, mostly rabbis and politicians from New Jersey, were arrested in a sting operation assisted by Dwek

Surgeries for the donors and recipients took place in American hospitals, which were not identified by prosecutors in the case. The kidney donors and recipients also were not identified or charged.

Rosenbaum will be sentenced in February. He faces up to 20 years in prison and deportation to Israel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146June 19, 2017 1:16 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147June 19, 2017 1:18 PM

On November 27, 2002, The Guardian reported that many among Portugal’s elite were linked to a pedophile ring as well: “A scandal over a paedophile ring run from a state orphanage gripped Portugal yesterday as it threatened to engulf diplomats, media personalities and senior politicians. Photographs of unnamed senior government officials with young boys from Lisbon’s Casa Pia orphanage were among the evidence reportedly available to police after they arrested a for- mer orphanage employee called Carlos Silvino.” One revelation in the case was “that systematic sexual abuse of children at the home had allegedly been going on for more than 20 years and had been known to police and other authorities for most of that time.” Teresa Costa Macedo, a former secretary of state for families, has said that she sent a dossier to police twenty years ago containing “damning proof” of the abuse, including photographs and eyewitness statements. The information was not acted upon, and, for her trouble, Macedo became the victim of a campaign of threats and intimidation.

In June 2003, the Independent reported that police “at first denied her reports existed,” but then later produced them. Macedo has testified before parliament that the former president, Antonio Ramalho Eanes, the former foreign secretary, Jaime Garcia, and elements within the police all knew of the ongoing abuse. An official report claims that, “among the children still living at Casa Pia, at least 128 had been subjected to sexual abuse. Many are deaf and dumb.” Countless other victims have passed through the facility over the last thirty years. Among those detained or questioned in the case were Carlos Cruz, known in Portugal as “Mr. Television”; Manuel Abrantes, a former director of Casa Pia; Joao Ferreira Diniz, a doctor at Casa Pia; Jorge Ritto, a former ambassador to UNESCO; Hugo Marcal, Carlos Silvino’s former attorney; Eduardo Ferro Rodrigues, Portugal’s Socialist Party leader; television talk show host Herman Jose; and Paulo Pedroso, a former Labour minister.

A follow-up report in the Independent noted that Casa Pia, founded by a police superintendent, first “came under scrutiny 20 years ago when a young inmate died…Officials found the home’s doors open all night and youngsters in a cruising area for male prostitutes. Four children aged between eight and 12, missing for a fortnight, were found in a luxury flat in nearby Cascais owned by a diplomat.” That diplomat was Jorge Ritto. It is now alleged that Silvino, an employee and former resident of Casa Pia, acted for years to procure young boys for rich and powerful pedophiles, including Ritto. Adolescent witnesses have claimed on Portuguese television that they were offered enticements and “then raped…and recruited for sex parties with powerful ‘friends.’ Others, now adult, have told of chilling experiences long suppressed.” A Portuguese organization calling itself Innocence in Danger has been working for years to publicize the problem of child abuse and child abductions in the country, but have been unable to penetrate what they describe as a “media blackout.”

by Anonymousreply 148June 19, 2017 1:21 PM

NYT Finds 'Disproportionate Role' of Israelis in World Organ Trafficking NYT identifies six patients who underwent kidney transplants in Costa Rica and three Israeli men it says are involved in trafficking.

A report Sunday in the New York Times sheds light on the role of Israelis in international organ trafficking. Through the story of Ophira Dorin, a 36-year-old Israeli woman, the report demonstrates how easy it is to illegally buy a kidney in Israel. Costa Rican authorities announced last year that they had uncovered an international organ trafficking ring that specialized in selling kidneys to Israeli and eastern European patients. The Times said it was able to identify 11 patients – six of them Israelis – who underwent kidney transplants in San Jose, as well as two other Israelis who arrived to the Costa Rican capital with donors for procedures they said would not have been approved back home. The report puts Dr. Francisco Mora Palma, head of nephrology at the large Calderon Guardia Hospital in San Jose, at the center of the operation in Costa Rica.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149June 19, 2017 1:21 PM

Since 2000, one trafficking prosecution after the next has implicated Israelis in some way. Although recent legal changes have made it less enticing for Israelis to seek transplants overseas, they have contributed to longer wait lists at home. That has kept organ brokers in business.

“The continued driving force is the lack of deceased donation in Israel and the concept that every rich person worldwide would rather put a stranger at risk than a relative,” said Dr. Jeremy R. Chapman, an Australian nephrologist and past president of the Transplantation Society.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150June 19, 2017 1:23 PM

R68, So you're basically saying that every single major group throughout history---Catholics, Protestants, Tories, Whigs, Nazis, Allies, Stalinists, Bolsheviks, Communists, Maoists, Red Brigades, Hezbollah, Al Fatah, Al Qaeda, OSS, CIA, MI6, KGB, Rosicrucians, Jesuits, the Red Cross, the Red Crescent, ISIS, bankers, industrialists, media moguls, royalty, politicians, explorers, landowners, writers---have all been and are Satanic Illuminati Jews.

Got it.

by Anonymousreply 151June 19, 2017 1:28 PM

As of February 2003, a campaign was underway in Scotland to unseal records that have been sealed for 100 years under special order. The records concern the activities of Thomas Hamilton, a notorious child molester/murderer who was credited with killing sixteen schoolchildren and a teacher, and then himself, in 1996. One police report sealed under the order “concerns Thomas Hamilton’s activities at a summer camp in Loch Lomond in 1991, five years before the shootings,” and allegedly links Hamilton to “figures in the Scottish establishment, including two senior politicians and a lawyer,” according to the Guardian. A report in Scotland’s Sunday Herald, from March 2003, revealed that 106 documents had been sealed. These included “a letter connected to Hamilton, which was sent by George Robertson, currently head of NATO, to Michael Forsyth, who was then Secretary of State for Scotland,” as well as “correspondence relating to Thomas Hamilton’s alleged involvement in Freemasonry.” A deputy justice minister, Michael Matheson, was quoted in the article questioning the official justification for sealing the documents: “The explanation to date about the 100-year rule was that it was put in place to protect the interests of children named in the Central Police Report. How can that explanation stand when children aren’t named?”

On September 29, 2000, The Irish Times reported that yet another pedophile network had surfaced: “Eight people were arrested in Italy and three in Russia, and police said 1,700 people were being investigated in Italy.” The images traded by this ring were “divided into several categories…The most gruesome, police said, was coded ‘Necros Pedo,’ in which children were raped and tortured to death.”

And so it is that we first confront that most disturbing of topics—snuff films, which most people assume do not actually exist. As recently as February 1999, the New York Post assured readers that: “Snuff films are the stuff of urban legend…how did this legend get started? No one knows.” The unfortunate truth though is that snuff films do actually exist, and they likely have existed for as long as film has existed, though they were not always known by that name. According to the Post: “The term ‘snuff’ was actually coined during the Charles Manson case, when press reports repeated a rumor that the Manson ‘family’ had filmed home movies of the brutal slayings.” Other reports hold that the term was coined in 1976 by a writer for the New York Times who was in need of a phrase to describe reports of murders following sexual activity being captured on film. In the late 1970s, as Carl Raschke noted in Painted Black, the “Texas House Select Committee on Child Pornography disclosed…that investigators probing leads to organized crime in Houston, Dallas, and other major cities found that ‘slave’ auctions for sixteen- and seventeen-year-old boys were routinely held in Mexico. Some of the boys were featured in brutal snuff or ‘slasher’ movies.” Raschke also quotes from a study by U.S. mental health professionals that claims that a child from Mexico “can be packaged, delivered, and sold deep within [the United States] in a short time,” and that many are purchased solely “for the purpose of killing.”

by Anonymousreply 152June 19, 2017 1:29 PM

No r151, this is all within the last 300 years.

by Anonymousreply 153June 19, 2017 1:30 PM

NOTE: These sick, sick people are neither real Jews nor Christians. They are into Satanism, Luciferianism and the dark occult/arts.

If they seem to be a part of a religion, it is a front. They HATE the concept/reality of God and anything that resembles an adherence to love, forgiveness, etc.

Also, the author of this book was a left-wing aetheist per his own admission.

by Anonymousreply 154June 19, 2017 1:34 PM

Nothing wrong with atheism, it's the heavy promoting of atheism I object to.

These Satanists have a clear soft spot for Judaism. They're not trying to tear it down like they are with Christianity.

by Anonymousreply 155June 19, 2017 1:38 PM

In Enslaved, Gordon Thomas reported that: “At the start of the year [1991] Britain’s Scotland Yard was continuing to investigate reports that up to twenty children in London had been murdered last year in [snuff films] and the video tapes sold on the Continent.” Journalist Nick Davies, writing for the Guardian in November 2000, revisited that investigation, which was centered on a group of British pedophiles living in Amsterdam. The investigation revealed that the men were running gay brothels that were essentially ‘fronts’ for trafficking underage boys, many purchased from the streets of economically ravaged Eastern Europe, and others collected from the streets of London. Prominent among the group of pedophiles were a man named Alan Williams, known as the “Welsh Witch,” and another named Warwick Spinks, who according to Davies, “pioneered the trafficking of boys as young as 10.”

The men used the boys in the production of child pornography and, according to several witnesses, in the production of snuff films. Davies wrote: “not just once but repeatedly, evidence had come to the attention of police in England and the Netherlands, that, for pleasure and profit, some of the exiled paedophiles in Amsterdam had murdered boys in front of the camera.” Indeed, witnesses had independently given descriptions of snuff films that were remarkably consistent in the details of the types of torture used and the manner of death, though the descriptions of the victim and the filming location differed, indicating that a num- ber of such films had been made. One witness claimed to have seen five such films.

In the fall of 1998, British detectives flew to Amsterdam to investigate a particularly detailed account provided by a witness. The investigators had in their possession: a detailed description of the apartment where the witness had viewed the tape; the name of the owner of the apartment and videotape; the name of the man who committed the murder; a detailed description of events on the tape; and the first name and approximate age of the victim. With all that in hand, says Davies, the detectives “hit a wall.” Dutch police “said it was not enough” to warrant launching any sort of an investigation. By that time, investigators had been hearing accounts of the snuff films for nearly eight years. At one point, they had recruited an undercover officer “to pose as a child abuser and befriend Warwick Spinks,” who acknowledged to the officer that he was actively involved in traf- ficking boys. He also revealed that he knew “some people who were involved in making snuff movies and how they did it was, they only sold them in limited editions, made 10 copies or something, 10 very rich customers in America, who paid $5,000 each or something like that.” There is no indication that any thorough investigation was ever conducted, or that any arrests were ever made.

In September 2002, the Chicago Sun Times carried a brief report of two brothers who were arrested and charged with possessing an enormous collection of child pornography. Seized from the brothers were 5,000 photographic images, along with about 100 videotapes and 8mm films. Among this evidence were images of “young girls apparently tortured, raped and killed.” The American media has shown no inclination to shine any additional light on the case.

by Anonymousreply 156June 19, 2017 1:39 PM

An account of the recent Italian case carried by the Guardian affirmed the existence of snuff films: “Police have discovered a massive international paedophile network selling violent child-pornography videos to clients in Italy, the US and Germany…(authorities are) trying to identify 5,000 people who are suspected of attempting to purchase the videos, some of which appear to contain images of children being tortured and murdered.” The UK’s Independent, in a follow-up published in November 2000, also confirmed that the seized materials included child snuff films: “Horrified investigators gathered images of more than 2,000 children who were filmed while being abused, raped, and…killed.” By that time, close to 1,500 people had been charged in the case, but not—as the Guardian noted—“those in high places who are believed to form a ‘paedophile lobby.’”

As in the Belgian, Latvian, and Portuguese cases, there were indications in the Italian case of high-level complicity and a strong belief among the people that the facts of the case were being covered up. And as with the other cases, the Independent reported that the magistrate heading up the inquiry “provoked a furore by denouncing a ‘paedophile lobby’ supported by politicians which he said openly obstructed the investigators and worked to prevent tougher sanctions for the consumers of child pornography.” The New York Times reported in March 1997 that there is “growing public indignation in France and elsewhere about the recurrent reports of kidnapping, rape or incest involving the very young.” The same Times report revealed that French police had “detained more than 250 peo- ple and confiscated some 5,000 videocassettes” in conjunction with an investigation into a massive child pornography ring. Those detained by police were described as “mainly married professionals.” A dozen of them soon turned up dead, allegedly by their own hand.

The BBC filed a brief report on a 1996 case that was otherwise almost completely ignored by the English-language press: “Mexican police broke up an international child pornography ring based in the resort of Acapulco which they said had at least four thousand clients in the United States,” (emphasis added). A UN envoy investigating the case said that the “child pornography sometimes involved babies of less than one month old.”

In June 1997, the News Telegraph spoke of over 800 French homes being raided and 204 suspects being taken into custody. Among those detained were.“more than 30 teachers…and a number of priests,” as well as the deputy mayor of the town of Saint Mihiel. By the end of the week, four had committed suicide, including a school headmaster. Three years later, the BBC filed a very brief report noting that a verdict was due “in the trial of more than sixty people accused of possessing child pornography. One of the judges hearing the case said examining the video evidence made him feel physically sick.” In a familiar refrain, it was reported that: “the French courts have been accused of attacking the easy targets—porn consumers—rather than producers and distributors. And one children’s rights group has alleged that senior public figures were among those investigated—but their cases were dropped before coming to court.

by Anonymousreply 157June 19, 2017 1:49 PM

Of course pedophilia complete with snuff films exists! Do people think that the poor children in the sex holes of Asia, India, S. America, or the sex clubs, mansions, and yachts of the Western elite are taken care of once past their "use by" date? That they are allowed to grow up and live free?

They're slain, maybe ritually, then dumped at sea.

by Anonymousreply 158June 19, 2017 1:51 PM

NOTE: If it is hard to fathom that people with so much power and wealth could be so sadistic, ponder the fact that Ted Bundy was considered "a rising star in the Republican Party".

John Wayne Gacy was extremely connected in the Democratic Party.

Look up Dahmer and his teenage D.C. tour.

by Anonymousreply 159June 19, 2017 1:54 PM

The first videographers of such sadistic mementos were probably the Nazis, with their sick films of death-camp victims.

Never forget that many Nazis were both supported and ultimately saved by powerful figures.

by Anonymousreply 160June 19, 2017 1:56 PM

R80, Are you saying that Protestants don't celebrate Christmas and Easter?

by Anonymousreply 161June 19, 2017 2:03 PM

In 1998, another large-scale international ring was discovered operating out of the Netherlands and Berlin, Germany. The New York Times reported that investigators called the case “nauseating,” in that “images of abuse of even babies and infants were peddled via the Internet and other media.” Police discovered “voluminous records of what appear to be clients and suppliers from countries includ- ing Israel, Ukraine, Britain, Russia and the United States.” The ring was first uncovered when a key member was found dead in Italy. According to the Irish Times, he was murdered by another member of the ring. His apartment in the Dutch town of Zandvoort was found to contain “thousands of digital images stored on computer disks,” as well as “hundreds of addresses of suspected suppliers and clients,” according to the New York Times. The images shocked even veteran sex-crimes investigators, one of whom stated that the seized evidence “left [him] speechless…It looks like the perpetrators are not dealing with human beings but with objects.”

The BBC reported in June 1999 that two unnamed German men had “gone on trial, accused of running a child pornography ring in Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic.” The pair, along with at least eleven identified but unindicted accomplices, “made video recordings of the gang sexually abusing children between the ages of three and 14 since 1993.” A large but unspecified quantity of “videos, photography, magazines and CD-ROMs containing child pornograph were confiscated.” Also noted was a possible connection to the Dutroux case:

“There have been cases of Slovak children being taken to Vienna to make pornographic films. The Belgian paedophile Marc Dutroux…was a regular visitor to one Slovak town.”

In September 1998, another ring had been raided—one that the BBC described as “a larger and more sinister paedophile network called Wonderland.”9 The San Jose Mercury News reported, “police in…22 states and 13 foreign countries conducted coordinated raids…aimed at breaking up an Internet child-pornography ring…The ring involves as many as 200 people around the world who exchanged over the Internet thousands of sexually explicit images of children as young as 18 months.” The Independent later reported that the ring “shared pictures of children being abused—in some cases live via web-cam broadcasts over the internet.” The raids included homes in “Australia, Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Portugal and Sweden,” according to the New York Times, which added that: “Several dozen people were arrested, but officials said they expected more than 100 to be charged.” The Independent later reported.that 107 suspects were ultimately arrested. The Mercury News implied that that was only the tip of the iceberg: “The ring actually extends into 47 countries.”

The case was described by a British official as “stomach-churning.” The Times reported, “Wonderland Club members are believed to have posed their own children for pictures…In other cases…parents may have taken money to let their children be used.” The Guardian reported that over 1,250 children were featured in the photos and videos, “many of whom suffered appalling injuries and were seen sobbing uncontrollably as they were being sexually violated.” The.Independent added that the victimized children were “mostly under [the age of] 10.” A BBC report held that the combined raids resulted in the seizure of more than “750,000 computer images of children.” A Detective Superintendent with the British National Crime Squad called these images “disgusting” and added that “the behavior that has been carried out is absolutely appalling.” The BBC also.took note of the fact that, while ignored by the American press, “Wonderland originated in the United States.” Among the scores of U.S. hom

by Anonymousreply 162June 19, 2017 2:03 PM

R161 No. Then again, nowadays even atheists celebrate those holidays.

What I am daying is that they have nothing to do with the Torah, the Gospels or Yeshua.

by Anonymousreply 163June 19, 2017 2:05 PM

All sounding very Alex Jones-ish

by Anonymousreply 164June 19, 2017 2:05 PM

R164 Alex Jones is a rube used by the powers that be to make all of those seeking the truth on various subjects look as crazy and ridiculous as he is.

Don't fall for it.

by Anonymousreply 165June 19, 2017 2:08 PM

R89, Laurel Canyon.

The music, CIA/military, and "Hippie culture" nexus is fascinating learning. We've been punked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166June 19, 2017 2:09 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167June 19, 2017 2:10 PM

Among the scores of U.S. homes raided in connection with the case, one yielded a “database of more than 100,000 sexual photographs of naked boys and girls.” Interestingly enough, the Times also noted that another raid, “in Missouri, turned up a cache of weapons as well as child pornography in a heavily fortified trailer”—illustrating once again, as did the Dutroux case, the close ties between organized pedophilia and other terrorist assaults against society.

As with the earlier raids in Europe, a rash of ‘suicides’ followed the Wonderland arrests. By October 24, 1998, the Mercury News was reporting that no fewer than four of the thirty-four American suspects had killed themselves. These included a retired Air Force pilot, a microbiologist at the University of Connecticut, and a computer consultant in Colorado. In the UK, the Wonderland raids—dubbed Operation Cathedral—resulted in the indictments of eight suspects. One of the eight turned up dead four months later—another alleged suicide. The other seven were given ridiculously light sentences in February 2001 for their complicity in inflicting unfathomable abuse on countless children. Sentences ranged from 12 to 30 months. Just a few weeks before the sentences were handed down, the Guardian was reporting that: “Police today arrested 13 suspected paedophiles in the largest ever UK operation against child pornography.” Once again, a massive amount of appalling evidence was seized, with most of the material featuring “scenes of children being raped and sexually abused.”

The Independent reported in February 2001: “Detectives working on the [Wonderland] case discovered that many of the paedophiles were also members of other child pornography groups.” One of the groups most closely tied to Wonderland was a ring known as the Orchid Club, which had been exposed by a 1996 investigation in San Jose, California. That investigation had led to the indictment of sixteen men on charges of conspiring to produce and exchange child pornography. Members of the club were identified in at least nine states and three foreign countries. By the time of the Wonderland raids, the Mercury News was able to report that the purported ringleader of the Orchid Club and “twelve others either have pleaded guilty or have been convicted in connection with that case.” Their crimes included recruiting “young relatives and friends of their own children to be molested and photographed.” The club was also, like Wonderland, involved in “real-time exploitation of children” on the Internet. Club members were able to send in requests and have them acted-out on live feeds. The club also held a pedophile ‘summit,’ at which members “traded stories about pre-teen girls they had molested and photographed in sexually explicit poses.” The summit was held, appropriately enough, on April 20—the birth date of Adolph Hitler and a significant occult holiday.

In late March 2001, yet another interlinked, global pedophile network was exposed. That month, the Independent reported, “US authorities announced the arrest of four American citizens for involvement in an international child-porn ring called Blue Orchid.” The Los Angeles Times added further details: “the United States and Russia have shut down a Moscow-based international pornography ring that used the Internet to sell videotapes of children engaged in sexual acts.” These tapes were said to sell for “between $200 and $300.” As an Associated Press release revealed, “police seized some 600 videotapes, 200 digital video disks and many boxes of photographs.” Video duplication equipment and sales and shipping records were also seized, leading to “criminal inquiries in 24 nations…Many of the tapes were bought by people in the United States; others went to Germany, Britain, France, Denmark, China, Kuwait, Mexico and scores of other countries.”

The Times reported that nine people had been arrested and fifteen search warrants had been issued in the case. The AP report noted that four of those arrests were in Russia, where two suspects, alas, had “committed suicide.”

by Anonymousreply 168June 19, 2017 2:14 PM

I blocked three and don't see any posts until r38.

by Anonymousreply 169June 19, 2017 2:16 PM

The ring was also said by the Times to offer what were cryptically referred to as “custom-made videos” for the hefty price of $5,000 each. The contents of these videos were notrevealed, but it was revealed that the “prevalence of child pornography has increased dramatically with the growth of the Internet. There are approximately 100,000 web sites worldwide associated with child pornography.”

The club was also, like Wonderland, involved in “real-time exploitation of children” on the Internet. Club members were able to send in requests and have them acted-out on live feeds. The club also held a pedophile ‘summit,’ at which members “traded stories about pre-teen girls they had molested and photographed in sexually explicit poses.” The summit was held, appropriately enough, on April 20—the birth date of Adolph Hitler and a significant occult holiday.

In late March 2001, yet another interlinked, global pedophile network was exposed. That month, the Independent reported, “US authorities announced the arrest of four American citizens for involvement in an international child-porn ring called Blue Orchid.” The Los Angeles Times added further details: “the United States and Russia have shut down a Moscow-based international pornography ring that used the Internet to sell videotapes of children engaged in sexual acts.” These tapes were said to sell for “between $200 and $300.” As an Associated Press release revealed, “police seized some 600 videotapes, 200 digital video disks and many boxes of photographs.” Video duplication equipment and sales and shipping records were also seized, leading to “criminal inquiries in 24 nations…Many of the tapes were bought by people in the United States; others went to Germany, Britain, France, Denmark, China, Kuwait, Mexico and scores of other countries.”

The Times reported that nine people had been arrested and fifteen search warrants had been issued in the case. The AP report noted that four of those arrests were in Russia, where two suspects, alas, had “committed suicide.” The ring was also said by the Times to offer what were cryptically referred to as “custom-made videos” for the hefty price of $5,000 each. The contents of these videos were not revealed, but it was revealed that the “prevalence of child pornography has increased dramatically with the growth of the Internet. There are approximately 100,000 web sites worldwide associated with child pornography.”

by Anonymousreply 170June 19, 2017 2:19 PM

This point was reinforced the next day when the British press reported police raids on yet another pedophile ring. A report in the Guardian held “more than 30 people, including a…man working for a national youth organization, were arrested yesterday in dawn raids on the homes of suspected paedophiles.” Once again being sold and traded were images “which showed children being abused.” A report on the case in the Independent quoted a law enforcement spokesman as revealing, “that those arrested included members of ‘some interesting professions,’” though the source demurred from revealing what those professions might be. The official did say that they had “a disturbing scenario of one or two juve- niles who have been caught in this way. One of them appears to be a 13-year-old boy.” The police acknowledged that the arrested boy was “also a potential victim and would be treated in that light,” which seems rather obvious. Nevertheless, a follow-up to the story that the Independent ran in May held that the boy had become “one of the youngest people to be listed on the sex offenders’ register.”

The next month, the Guardian carried a report on Eric Franklin Rosser—accused child pornographer, one of the FBI’s ten-most-wanted criminals, and a former keyboardist for John Cougar Mellencamp’s band. According to the report, “investigators believe Rosser’s material is among pornography circulated by a British paedophile ring…More than 1,800 members are thought to belong to a club called Teenboys. Its website features boys aged around 12…Teenboys is considered bigger than the notorious Wonderland Club.”

In September 2001, the Scottish Daily Record reported that a “salvation army couple working on a British army base have been arrested in a massive paedophile crackdown.” Seized from the couple’s home were “some 400 videotapes…computers, discs, photographs and other material…images of children as young as two have been found.” The same report claimed “a massive vice probe into kiddie porn in the USA would expose some of the biggest names in Hollywood as paedophiles. A federal investigation, codenamed Operation Avalanche, has already resulted in over 100 arrests—and the US Department of Justice say there will be hundreds more, including celebrities.” Lori Rabjohns, identified as a Justice Department spokeswoman, was quoted as saying: “These are people who appear upstanding members of society…We’re talking doctors, lawyers—and celebrities.”

The investigation came about as a result of a raid on the Ft. Worth, Texas home of Thomas and Janice Reedy, who had been operating a business called Landslide Productions, which offered child pornography for sale over the Internet. The Reedy’s website, according to the Independent, functioned as a portal to “more than 5,700 websites with names such as Child Rape and Cyber Lolita.” The Reedys had made millions of dollars from their child porn business, which “employed more than a dozen staff, including a customer service representative and a receptionist.” This financial empire was built with “money raised from the torture, rape and sexual abuse of children as young as two."

by Anonymousreply 171June 19, 2017 2:24 PM

The raid on the Reedy’s home, conducted in September 1999, unexpectedly yielded a database of the names and addresses of a reported 75,000 subscribers around the world. According to a report carried in February 2002 by TechTV, “more than 35,000 [of those] individual subscribers [were] in the United States.” Nevertheless, only 100 arrests had been made at that time of the report—a num- ber that remained unchanged in the months after the initial arrests. By early 2003, the story had dropped out of sight with little indication that there would be any further arrests, despite Chief Postal Inspector Kenneth Weaver’s earlier insistence that the initial arrests were just “the tip of the iceberg.”

More than 7,000 subscribers to the site were British citizens. Their names, addresses and credit card information were provided by the FBI to British authorities, who launched an investigation paralleling Operation Avalanche that was dubbed Operation Ore. As in America, only a few of the known offenders have thus far been arrested. Included among those questioned by police have been television personality Matthew Kelly and legendary guitarist Pete Townshend.

Rushing to Townshend’s defense was The Nation columnist Alexander Cockburn, who earlier played a prominent role in denouncing the McMartin prosecutions. In a posting on his Counterpunch website from February 2003, Cockburn grossly misrepresented the nature of the charges against Townshend. He charged that, according to the Supreme Court, “‘porn’ encompass[es] even clothed images of children if they are construed as arousing. ‘Child’ means anyone under 18.” Cockburn labeled Townshend’s arrest “absurd,” and claimed that if you “have a photo of a kid in a bath on your hard drive, and the prosecutor says you were looking at it with lust in your heart, [then] that is tantamount to sexually molesting an actual kid in an actual bath.”

Cockburn was clearly trying to convey the impression that Townshend and others are the innocent victims of overzealous prosecutors. It will be recalled, however, that the images that the Landslide website was offering to Townshend and other subscribers were images of “the torture, rape and sexual abuse of children as young as two.” Those are not the types of images that would easily be mistaken for innocent pictures of a child taking a bath.

Also included among the 7,272 suspects in the United Kingdom, according to the Observer, were “hundreds of child welfare professionals, including police officers, care workers and teachers,” all of whom were “identified as ‘extremely high-risk’ paedophiles.” Particularly well represented on the list were law enforcement personnel: “Investigators now believe as many as 90 police officers have so far been identified from an initial trawl of 200 of the British names found in the U.S. Many of the other suspects work in other sensitive professions, often linked to the criminal justice system.

by Anonymousreply 172June 19, 2017 2:30 PM

On November 4, 2002, the Independent carried a brief report that noted that virtually all of the British suspects had “yet to be investigated despite the police having their details for four months.” All the information on the suspects was sent in July 2002 to the fifty-one police departments throughout Great Britain, but “despite detailed intelligence, nearly all of the suspected paedophiles remain at large.” No mention was made of why it took U.S. authorities nearly three years to get the information to their UK counterparts. In January 2003, the Sunday Herald announced that the “police inquiry which plans to arrest a further 7000 men across the UK…is set to end in disaster with many suspects walking free.” Detective Chief Inspector Bob McLachlan, the former head of Scotland Yard’s paedophile unit, told the Sunday Herald, “the lack of urgency in making arrests will lead to suspects destroying evidence…before they are arrested.” McLachlan also told the Herald that claims made by police chiefs and the government that they are prioritizing pedophile crime are nothing but “smoke and mirrors.”

The final line of the Sunday Herald article revealed that, according to police, there were enough “rich and famous Operation Ore suspects [to] fill newspaper front pages for an entire year.” According to The Register and the Sunday Times (which reportedly obtained, but did not publish, all 7,272 names), the list of suspects included “at least 20 senior executives,…services personnel from at least five military bases, GPs, university academics and civil servants.” Also on the list were a “famous newspaper columnist…along with a songwriter for a legendary pop band and a member of another chart-topping 1980s cult pop group, along with an official with the Church of England.”

It is unlikely that any of those suspects, nor the “high-profile former Labour Cabinet minister” mentioned by the Sunday Herald, will ever be prosecuted. In August 2003, Scotland on Sunday reported that the Scottish arm of the “massive internet child pornography investigation Operation Ore has ended…without anybody being charged with sex abuse.” An unnamed Scottish police chief said that that outcome “would not trouble us if we thought that all the men who were looking at child porn on their computer were just sad creeps who did not pose a risk to the children in their lives, but that is not the conclusion that was drawn from every raid.” To the contrary, what investigators repeatedly encountered was evidence that suspects were engaged in the ongoing abuse of children.

In March 2002, Knight Ridder carried a report that stated: “Postal inspectors, the FBI and Canadian authorities have broken up an underground network of adults who traded pornographic videos of children—sometimes their own—being brutally beaten.” At the time that the report was filed, ten perpetrators had already been convicted and “more arrests are expected in the ongoing investigation of what authorities described…as a unique case.” According to Raymond Smith, head of the Postal Service’s child exploitation investigations: “We’ve seen organized net- works of sadomasochistic beatings with adults before, but this is the first time we’ve seen it with children.”

by Anonymousreply 173June 19, 2017 2:37 PM

In an apparent attempt to downplay the appalling behavior uncovered by the investigation, a postal inspector named Michael Galuppo described the ring as “a bizarre group of people obsessed with spanking children for sexual gratification.” “Spanking,” it should be noted, is a rather odd way to describe what in fact were brutally sadistic beatings involving “whips, hairbrushes, canes and wooden paddles.” The abuse was so severe that at least one of the children depicted on video- tape “suffered permanent disfigurement from beatings that investigators said went on for ‘years.’” Among those convicted in the case were “a middle school teacher…a nurse and former Boy Scout leader…[and] a former Sunday school teacher.”

Just months later, in August 2002, the Independent reported that U.S. authorities had “announced the discovery of a ‘despicable’ child pornography ring stretching to Britain and continental Europe, in which parents sexually abused their children and distributed photographs of them over the internet…Robert Bonner, The Customs Commissioner, said he was particularly shocked to see the degree of collusion by parents. ‘If this isn’t unusual, God help us…I’ve rarely seen crimes as despicable and repugnant.’” Of the sixteen suspects arrested in the U.S., one “committed suicide shortly after being arrested.”

These cases were not, of course, in any way “unique” or “unusual,” as veteran Customs and Postal Service officials, with experience investigating cases of child exploitation, should know.

In September 2003, the International Herald Tribune carried a report from Berlin concerning “an international police investigation [that] had uncovered an immense child pornography ring involving 26,500 suspects who swapped illegal images on the Internet in 166 countries.” More than 500 homes in Germany were searched and hundreds of computers were seized, along with tens of thousands of CD-ROMs, diskettes, and videotapes. One seized image “showed a baby of four months being abused.” A statement issued by the German Interior and Justice Ministries warned that many of the suspects, a number of whom are reportedly teachers and police officials, “are extremely dangerous pedophiles and are from all walks of life.” About 800 of those suspects reside in the United States.

Curt Becker, the justice minister for the German state of Saxony-Anhalt, called for tougher laws to contend with the growing market for child pornography. He also directly challenged the notion that mere possession of such images is largely a victimless crime. “Every case of child pornography is a document of the sexual abuse of a child,” Becker noted, and “every look at that image kills a child’s soul.”

by Anonymousreply 174June 19, 2017 2:40 PM

A January 2003 Sunday Herald article revealed that police investigators had discovered “that images of Fred West abusing one of his children are among child pornography available for downloading from the Internet. It is unclear whether the child was West’s murdered daughter Heather.” Fred West was one of the UK’s most notorious, and most prolific, serial killers. Shortly after being charged with twelve counts of murder, he died while in police custody, allegedly by his own hand. Like Dutroux, West had constructed a torture chamber in his cellar where his victims were filmed being raped, tortured, murdered and mutilated. The remains of nine of his victims, minus some missing parts, were discovered buried under his house and in his yard.

While we are on the subject of serial killers, The Irish Times carried the following report in July 1998:

Police suspect a series of gruesome gay hate killings in the Sydney region could be the work of a serial killer whose victims might be linked through a notorious paedophile ring. The latest mutilation murder was that of Australia’s longest serving mayor, Frank Arkell, aged 68, who was bludgeoned to death in his flat and who had previously faced 29 child sex charges. In the past few months two other men, one a convicted child sex offender, were attacked in their homes in similar circumstances and also suffered horrific injuries. Arkell, the former Lord Mayor of Wollongong, 50 miles south of Sydney, was a key witness in a royal commission into police corruption which uncovered a network of paedophiles.

Those serial killers sure come in handy sometimes.

“Bruno Tagliaferro, a Charleroi scrap metal merchant who knew Dutroux, claimed to know something about the car in which Julie and Melissa were kidnapped. But he was soon found dead, apparently of a heart attack. His wife Fabienne Jaupart, refused to accept the verdict and arranged for his body to be exhumed. Samples sent to the USA for analysis showed he’d been poisoned. Soon after, her teenage son found her dead at home in her bed, her mattress smouldering. Publicly it was declared suicide, or an accident. There have been 20 such unexplained deaths connected with Dutroux.” —Olenka Frenkiel for the BBC, May 2, 2002

[bold]End of Chapter 1[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 175June 19, 2017 2:45 PM

It is one single poster posting all these youtube links. Hon, did you run out medecine and now find yourself in a manic phace? 100+ posts in a few hours, really?

by Anonymousreply 176June 19, 2017 2:46 PM

It's important that amidst all of the pointless bitchery we find time to give voice to those who have none.

This isn't about being Jewish or Christian or Muslim. It also shouldn't prompt anyone to be a bigot. What it should prompt is awareness and discourse.

Whenever I turn my mind from the frivolous to the dire, especially in cases like these, my heart sincerely aches and my brain shuts down.

As I type this, new vicims are being kidnapped and silenced. Again, it is important to shed awareness on these seemingly coincidental events, operations and networks without resorting to insulting each other.

by Anonymousreply 177June 19, 2017 2:52 PM

[quote]It is one single poster posting all these youtube links. Hon, did you run out medecine and now find yourself in a manic phace? 100+ posts in a few hours, really?

Cheap Jewish diagnosis using cheap Jewish "science."

Nothing more creative or substantial?

by Anonymousreply 178June 19, 2017 2:55 PM

R178 Stop that bigotry!

by Anonymousreply 179June 19, 2017 3:05 PM

R172 - I can't manage to read all this. Let me give you two examples why from this post.

[quote] Rushing to Townshend’s defense was The Nation columnist Alexander Cockburn, who earlier played a prominent role in denouncing the McMartin prosecutions.

You can't possibly be suggesting anyone who denounced the McMartin prosecution, including the FBI, was anything but right. At best it was an embarrassment at worse a terrible miscarriage of justice. Unless of course you are a fan of coached witnesses and perjury.

As far as rushing to Peter Townshend's defense. Peter Townshend was vindicated. He accessed a legit porn site. Although I suppose you might want to find him guilty of paying for porn.

I can understand why the author might want to go after Cockburn. He was famous for debunking conspiracy theories whether it be JFK's assassination or 9/11.

Good for you for reading a book. Unfortunately next time I suggest you find yourself a more trustworthy author. Perhaps one who wasn't convinced rock stars from the 1960s, the military and spys were all in cahoots.

Perhaps start with reading someone who has legitimate credentials. Alexander Cockburn for example.

by Anonymousreply 180June 19, 2017 3:08 PM

Really, r55! lol

by Anonymousreply 181June 19, 2017 3:08 PM

WTF?!

by Anonymousreply 182June 19, 2017 3:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183June 19, 2017 3:21 PM

R180 Really? REALLY?

I'm assuming you read up to the part you were compelled to stop at. You simply couldn't continue because it is your opinion that all of the children, therapists and interviewers involved in the McMartin case were either coaxed or in on another conspiracy entirely?

Did it escape your attention that the children were found to have physical signs of sexual abuse? Or how about the tunnels that were found to exist when the school was demolished, just as the children claimed?

Did you also overlook the fact that the founder of '"False Memory Syndrome" was a pedophile, and so were yhe authors of the infamous McMartin debunking book were also pedophiles?

I can't believe you reduced this man's metivulously researched work to "McMartin was a hoax!" and "Townshend was innocent".

Stunned.

by Anonymousreply 184June 19, 2017 3:48 PM

"Unless of course you are a fan of coached witnesses and perjury."

If you like the Nuremberg Trials, you like coached and tortured witnesses and perjury.

No surprise then that the Executive Producer of the McMartin coverup movie was also the writer of Judgment at Nuremberg...

Funny, people will deny the proven existence of a couple underground tunnels at McMartin, but they'll claim 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust, and the physical evidence for 5,500,000 corpses all vanished. Even the supposed ash vanished.

In fact, we're supposed to believe that 800,000 Jews at Treblinka alone were Holocausted. We're supposed to believe that the only reason there isn't a shred of physical evidence is because the evil Nazis dug up 800,000 rotting corpses, and burned them all in ovens.

If that sounds even vaguely plausible, consider the fact that ground-penetrating radar shows that there was NEVER ANY large hole in the ground, nor is there any ash of the 800,000 "victims" that nobody ever met.

Oy Vey, Jewish science loses again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185June 19, 2017 4:03 PM

R184 - please. The McMartin case has been dissected from head to toe. There were no tunnels. That's not exactly right if you want to consider the sewer line under the school a tunnel. Thanks for your post. No lunatic fringe conspiracy discussion is complete without the Holocaust deniers.

by Anonymousreply 186June 19, 2017 4:10 PM

R186 I'm not a Holocoast denier.

Also, what was the purpose of all of those children and therapists lying and coaxing? Do tell, because I sense an even more ridiculous theory on the way.

What was the reason? Kids will be kids?

And really, you mention the FBI's conclusion as if they are the epitome of truth and transparency.

by Anonymousreply 187June 19, 2017 4:17 PM

R162, Now you can see why imagery from "Alice in WONDERLAND" looms large in Pop music and movies.

Alice Cooper. Alice in Chains. Alice computer programming.

And Wonderland Ave. was the scene of four notorious and unsolved murders. It's in Laurel Canyon (r166).

by Anonymousreply 188June 19, 2017 4:17 PM

r186 proves that he does indeed like coached and tortured witnesses and perjury.

He also like the prosecutorial misconduct involved in the McMartin case, by the gatekeeper Jew.

And notice how he labels science-based thinking as "Holocaust Denial", as if anybody has ever PROVEN the Holocaust of 6 million Chosen Ones, a sacred number that the Torah states will be the required number of Jewish deaths needed for Yahweh to allow the Jews to return to Israel.

Wow, the prophecy came true, exactly as told in the Torah! Very scientific.

You can't prove the Holocaust except for quoting coached and tortured witness statements. It never occurred to you that all those Nazis they released got a plea deal for "proving" the Holocaust narrative.

But I'm sure you can reference 6 million Jewish books about the Holocaust, as if a bunch of books is the physical evidence required to prove that the Holocaust happened, and the sacred 6 million were really sacrificed to Yahweh for the miraculous Jewish genocide of the Palestinians.

by Anonymousreply 189June 19, 2017 4:20 PM

9/11 HAS BEEN DISSECTED HEAD TO TOE. THE DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL HAD HIS NEPHEW WRITE AN ARTICLE IN POPULAR SCIENCE. SCIENCE!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190June 19, 2017 4:23 PM

R188 From the book:

[quote]The network was so named in honor of Lewis Carroll’s revered children’s book, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. Carroll, whose real name was Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, was widely known to have a predilection for underage girls and boys, and is now something of a patron saint of pedophiles around the globe. A concerted effort has been made over the decades to cover up Carroll’s pedophilic tendencies, but the truth is evident even in the heavily whitewashed profiles of him that can be found in mod- ern encyclopedias. “Always a friend of children, particularly little girls, Carroll wrote thousands of letters to them,” notes Microsoft’s Encarta, adding that Carroll “gained an additional measure of fame as an amateur photographer. Most of his camera por- traits were of children in various costumes and poses, including nude studies.” A New York Times report from August 1998 states: “Dodgson exhibited a lifelong affection for little girls, seeking them out not only to enjoy their company and tell them stories, but also to photograph them, at times naked. His university colleagues thought this bizarre.” The Times also noted that the mother of Alice Liddell, the pre-pubescent girl that inspired Carroll’s most famous book, had banned Carroll from the Liddell home by the time the book was published. The Encyclopaedia Britannica reports that Carroll’s photographic hobby was abandoned in 1880, but dismisses suggestions that “this sudden decision was reached because of an impurity of motive for his nude stud- ies.” Carroll’s interest in child sexuality certainly hadn’t diminished; as the NY Times reported, “[Carroll] remained attached to his ‘child friends’ after giving up photogra- phy, even sketching some naked girls as late as 1885.” Britannica also notes that Carroll—who was raised in an environment where there were “few friends outside the family,” and who was ordained a deacon in the Church of England on the winter sol- stice of 1861—generally lost interest in his child ‘friends’ when they reached the age of twelve. Wonderland is also the name of the quarterly publication of an organization calling itself the Lewis Carroll Collector’s Guild, which bills itself as a “voluntary asso- ciation of persons who believe nudist materials are a constitutionally protected expres- sion and whose collective interests include pre-teen nudes.” As Gordon Thomas has noted, “in Wonderland the ‘delights’ of ‘transgenerational sex’ pepper the pages.” Such is the legacy of the man whose literary works are peddled to our children.

by Anonymousreply 191June 19, 2017 4:24 PM

NIST PROVED THAT A BRAND NEW PHYSICS PHENOMENON HAPPENED FOR THE FIRST TIME ON 9/11 IN THE COLLAPSE OF WTC 7!!

JEW SCIENCE CAME TO THAT CONCLUSION RATHER THAN CONSIDER EXPLOSIVES, SO IT MUST BE TRUE!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192June 19, 2017 4:26 PM

I'm Senator Arlen Spector. I invented the Magic Bullet Theory for the Warren Commission.

Consider it my contribution to Jew Science.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193June 19, 2017 4:28 PM

I never thought I'd write this, but WTF is the Goyim Troll when you need him?

by Anonymousreply 194June 19, 2017 4:30 PM

r194 He's working on the evidence that Putin gassed his own people. In the name of science...

by Anonymousreply 195June 19, 2017 4:33 PM

PEDdled primarily by "Uncle" Walt, r191.

by Anonymousreply 196June 19, 2017 4:35 PM

R192, A digression, but notice how Grenfell Tower didn't fall, let alone straight down.

by Anonymousreply 197June 19, 2017 4:37 PM

I wonder how it'll all eventually come crashing down.

I have faith that good will conquer evil in the end, but when will it happen and what will it take?

by Anonymousreply 198June 19, 2017 4:47 PM

r197 not a digression. There's satanic masonic symbolism all over the 9/11 attacks.

9/11 Was A Masonic/Jewish Ritual Sacrifice for World Mind Control? Rockefeller & Rothschild

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199June 19, 2017 4:57 PM

[quote] I never thought I'd write this, but WTF is the Goyim Troll when you need him?

I'm here, I'm here. I can't do all the heavy lifting by myself. I told you they'd try to protect their own sins onto the Jews, but you blamed me for pointing it out because I call a spade a spade, or rather a cracker a cracker. I'm not the enemy. Goyism is. Heterosexuality is. Putting whiteness on a pedestal at the expense of all nonwhite races is.

by Anonymousreply 200June 19, 2017 4:58 PM

R187 - you may not be a Holocaust Denier - but take a look at your bedfellows.

Fortunately I don't have to present any theories as the facts in the case are well known and well documented. Kind of like the the fact Holocaust happened is well known and documented.

You may not be a Holocaust denier but you share a belief system when it comes to science and facts

by Anonymousreply 201June 19, 2017 4:59 PM

The two gentile religions that pose the biggest threats to children's safety are Islam and Catholicism, followed by the pro-slavery Southern Baptist Cult and Mormonism, aka the Cult of Joseph Smith that manage to bamboozle both Ricky Schroder and Gladys Knight.

by Anonymousreply 202June 19, 2017 5:00 PM

The only way to actually live as Jesus did is to be a practicing Jew.

by Anonymousreply 203June 19, 2017 5:01 PM

Is it hard to grasp the fact that if you're a Satanic/Luciferian you're obviously not Jewish or Christian?

Is it unfathomable that perhaps these elitists claim to be Jewish only to smear Jews even more?

I don't recall their human sacrifice, child molestation, torture, etc. being a part of the Torah.

by Anonymousreply 204June 19, 2017 5:01 PM

^there being

by Anonymousreply 205June 19, 2017 5:02 PM

[quote] I don't recall their human sacrifice, child molestation, torture, etc. being a part of the Torah.

It's not in the New Testament, either, but that hasn't stopped a bunch of wayward priests from pickin' from the kids' menu.

by Anonymousreply 206June 19, 2017 5:03 PM

R203 To an extent I agree. He wanted the people to follow Moses' law, not the Pharisees make-them-up-as-we-go-along add-ons to the law.

However, it is nearly impossible to live as compassionately and courageously as Yeshua (His real name) did.

We're simply too human.

by Anonymousreply 207June 19, 2017 5:05 PM

R200 Daddy! I've missed you!

by Anonymousreply 208June 19, 2017 5:06 PM

R201 By your logic, Dahmer is also a bedfella of gay men?

by Anonymousreply 209June 19, 2017 5:08 PM

[quote] However, it is nearly impossible to live as compassionately and courageously as Yeshua (His real name) did.

But we can turn over the tables of those who stole and distorted the Torah to preach hate.

[quote][R203] To an extent I agree. He wanted the people to follow Moses' law, not the Pharisees make-them-up-as-we-go-along add-ons to the law.

And when Christianity broke away from Judaism to become a separate religion, that's basically what they did, while Islam was just more add-ons that took everything wrong with Judaism and Christianity and made them worse.

by Anonymousreply 210June 19, 2017 5:09 PM

Is Adolf Hitler a bedfella of white heterosexual gentiles, R209? Is Stalin? Were Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden? Is Charles Manson?

by Anonymousreply 211June 19, 2017 5:10 PM

R206 True, but now we're back to the question: Are they truly "followers of God" (and Yeshua) or just finding the most unassuming places to perpetrate their crimes?

FYI, Satanism/Luciferianism is more often than not passed down generationally, just as Judaosm and Christianity are.

by Anonymousreply 212June 19, 2017 5:12 PM

Satanism is something angsty suburban white teens who are into goth do to piss off their parents. I did that at that age by renting John Waters movies from the video store and staying up after [italic]The Simpsons[/italic] to watch [italic]Married With Children[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 213June 19, 2017 5:16 PM

R210 I agree about the "break off" of Christians.

Many seem to forget that the earliest followers of Yeshua - the one's that promulgated His name, teachings and miraculous works were indeed practicing Jews - even Rabbis!

The split happened for many reasons; some of it due to Jews who did not accept Yeshua as the Messiah and who themselves were cruel and violent to the earliest "converts"; a lpt of it due to pagan Rome.

And back to the Catholic Church we find ourselves!

Many early "Catholics", including Constantine (sp?) pretended to have been enlightened by Yeshua whilst secretly continuing their pagan eorship and rituals.

by Anonymousreply 214June 19, 2017 5:20 PM

R213 Yeah, that's exactly what they want you yo believe.

You know, just because you don't believe in the dark occult doesn't mean these sickos don't - and with murderous conviction!

by Anonymousreply 215June 19, 2017 5:22 PM

R11 You've answered your own question(s), it seems.

by Anonymousreply 216June 19, 2017 5:23 PM

I'm on the last 85 pages. I'm dizzy.

by Anonymousreply 217June 19, 2017 5:32 PM

Hi kids!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218June 19, 2017 5:37 PM

We like this thread too R218!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219June 19, 2017 5:39 PM

This thread makes me sad! I was ritual abused in horrible ways!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220June 19, 2017 5:41 PM

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 221June 19, 2017 5:49 PM

McGowan's books on Laurel Canyon and the Moon were fun reads, but when he dissected the Marathon bombings, suddenly he got cancer.

by Anonymousreply 222June 19, 2017 5:50 PM

R209 and R211 - kind of simple thinkers, aren't you.

by Anonymousreply 223June 19, 2017 5:53 PM

R222 Not only that, but a comment on his videos covering the bombing basically warned him it would happen.

He then acknowledged the veiled threat in an open letter after being diagnosed.

-----------

On 15 June 2015 he posted the following on his website: On 14 April 2015, I presented a lengthy video deconstruction of the 2013 Boston Marathon incident through the Caravan to Midnight radio show/podcast. About a week later (on 20 April of all days), the nearly four-hour video presentation was uploaded to YouTube. Not long after that, someone using the username Phoenix Archangel posted an interesting comment: "John [Wells, the host of the show] always signs off with some of the best advice ever. Speaking of advice: this David McGowan fella really ought to quit smoking. With all the elitist feathers he's ruffling, he's likely to come down with a spontaneous case of hitherto undiagnosed stage 4 inoperable Pancreatic cancer."

If you haven't watched the video yet, by the way, you really need to do so. And have all your friends and family members watch it as well. It’s a little on the long side and could use some serious editing, but it does succeed in completely laying waste to the official story of what happened in Boston on 15 April 2013.

Caravan To Midnight - Episode 269 David McGowan Talks Boston Marathon As for Mr./Ms Archangel, he/she wasn’t too far off, though I’ve been told that it’s actually incurable small-cell lung cancer that has already spread to my liver and bones. And no, that’s unfortunately not a joke. It’s my new reality as of just a few short weeks ago, when my entire world was turned upside-down and I suddenly found myself being admitted to the oncology ward at Glendale Adventist Medical Center. Four days later, I was beginning my first round of chemotherapy infusions. The second round began on 15 June.

I’m still having a very hard time processing all of this. Despite not having the healthiest diet and not making the most healthy lifestyle choices, I have been remarkably healthy throughout my adult life. Until a few weeks ago, I’d never been hospitalized as an adult. Never had any surgical procedures performed. Never had a major illness or significant injury. Never broke a bone in my body. Haven’t ever been reliant on any prescription drugs of any kind. Haven’t even had a primary care physician for many, many years.

But now, literally overnight, that reality has been replaced with a painful and, if I’m being perfectly honest, terrifying new reality. Based on what my doctors have told me and what I have read, the prognosis is not good. My oncologist seems to be of the opinion that I only have a couple years left on this planet, if that. The odds of surviving for even five more years are very, very low.

But I’ve never been one for taking advice or believing what I have been told. And I can be exceedingly stubborn. So if the medical community tells me that there is virtually no chance that I can survive this, I will do everything in my power to prove them wrong. But it is going to be a long, tough fight against a formidable foe. And any support that readers can offer, whether financial or moral, will be greatly appreciated.

In closing, thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement over the years. I hope to be able to continue to expose the crimes of the elite for many years to come. Stay tuned .... [2]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224June 19, 2017 5:55 PM

Shut up big PUTA @ R178. I'm Mexican bitch. Someone needs to shove a verga up your culo ese.

Literally, block the loon posting all the links and the thread disappears.

by Anonymousreply 225June 19, 2017 6:23 PM

Jews always deny who they are -- by citing false cultures on the internet, getting nose jobs in the real world, and always, always changing their names.

by Anonymousreply 226June 19, 2017 6:29 PM

[quote]A digression, but notice how Grenfell Tower didn't fall, let alone straight down.

Um,, maybe because not all towers are designed and constructed the same way? Duh.

by Anonymousreply 227June 19, 2017 6:34 PM

Deflection is a real tactic.

by Anonymousreply 228June 19, 2017 6:40 PM

The mental illness on display here is stupefying.

Seriously, this is not the work of a garden variety paranoid conspiracy theorist. This is someone who was clearly molested as a child and is desperate to assign that evil to a worldwide conspiracy to defile all children.

Sorry, GHWB is NOT a pedophile and huge rings of pedophiles do not exist. The people giving testimonies on the laughably absurd tapes are as damaged as the poster.

by Anonymousreply 229June 19, 2017 8:25 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 230June 19, 2017 9:32 PM

R229 All because you say so, right?

by Anonymousreply 231June 19, 2017 9:36 PM

[quote]The mental illness on display here is stupefying.

Here come the diagnoses again.

Must you Jews rub your dicks on everything?

Whether laying judgments or getting people banned, you have to interfere and disparage.

by Anonymousreply 232June 19, 2017 10:06 PM

It's hard to take seriously any scandalous claims about Nicole Kidman's dad since the $cienos might be involved in trashing him. They'll do anything and don't care if it's 20 years too late.

by Anonymousreply 233June 19, 2017 10:43 PM

I doubt they even care about Kidman anymore. Do the research. It's crazy.

They've left Katie alone.

by Anonymousreply 234June 19, 2017 10:47 PM

[quote]no I'm unaware of the paganism.

Are you for real? Google "Yule" and "solar deity myths". There are also hundreds of legitimate books about the pagan origins of our current holidays.

by Anonymousreply 235June 19, 2017 10:52 PM

Catholicism is steeped in so much paganism, it's astonishing.

by Anonymousreply 236June 19, 2017 11:06 PM

Je-Zeus

by Anonymousreply 237June 19, 2017 11:13 PM

Jewish mysticism was developed in opposition to Chritianity. Anti-Christ in this case = some weird Jew variation of Satanism.

Call it whatever you will, but it's the glorification of evil and chaos.

And these Jewish mystics have been ritually sacrificing children for a thousand years or more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238June 19, 2017 11:21 PM

Oy vey! It's just a canard!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239June 19, 2017 11:22 PM

Charles Dickens wrote about the Jewish child predator behavior he noticed in England.

Fagin comes from a long line of Jewish child predators.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240June 19, 2017 11:24 PM

Charles Dicken's Fagin:

At the time of the novel, he is said by another character, Monks, to have already made criminals out of "scores" of children. Nancy, who is the lover of Bill Sikes, one of the novel's major villains, is confirmed to be Fagin's former pupil. Fagin is a self-confessed miser who, despite the wealth he has acquired, does very little to improve the squalid lives of the children he guards, or his own. In the second chapter of his appearance, he is shown (when talking to himself) that he cares less for their welfare, than that they do not "peach" (inform) on him and the other children. Still darker sides to the character's nature are shown when he beats the Artful Dodger for not bringing Oliver back; in his attempted beating of Oliver for trying to escape; and in his own involvement with various plots and schemes throughout the story. He indirectly but intentionally causes the death of Nancy by falsely informing Sikes that she had betrayed him, when in reality she had shielded Sikes from the law; whereupon Sikes kills her. Near the end of the book, Fagin is captured and sentenced to be hanged, in a chapter that portrays him as pitiable in his anguish. In popular culture, Fagin (or at least his name) is used in comparison with adults who use children for illegal activities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241June 19, 2017 11:26 PM

Fagin sounds like many Hollywood producers and directors.

by Anonymousreply 242June 19, 2017 11:29 PM

Novelist Norman Lebrecht wrote that "A more vicious stigmatisation of an ethnic community could hardly be imagined and it was not by any means unintended."[5] Dickens, who had extensive knowledge of London street life, wrote that he had made Fagin Jewish because: "it unfortunately was true, of the time to which the story refers, that the class of criminal almost invariably was a Jew"

by Anonymousreply 243June 19, 2017 11:29 PM

r242 and Jeffrey Epstein and Lords Janner and Brittan. And Polanski, like you said.

by Anonymousreply 244June 19, 2017 11:30 PM

The Jews will defend the Fagin every single time. Leo Frank was the president of the Atlanta chapter of the Jewish masonic organization. After his long-overdue hanging, the masonic organization founded the Anti-Defamation League in his honor.

The evidence of overwhelming, but Jews don't care. Like Leo himself, Jews will cast blame about everywhere but where it belongs.

And of course, Wikipedia can be counted on to trivialize or outright dismiss the facts of the case to push their Jewish agenda.

Leo Max Frank (April 17, 1884 – August 17, 1915) was an American factory superintendent who was convicted in 1913 of the murder of a 13-year-old employee, Mary Phagan, in Atlanta, Georgia. His trial, and lynching two years later, attracted national attention and became the focus of social, regional, political, and racial concerns, particularly regarding antisemitism. Today, the consensus of researchers on the subject is that Frank was wrongly convicted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245June 19, 2017 11:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246June 19, 2017 11:38 PM

So, is every Jew evil in your eyes?

Are all Jews in on it?

by Anonymousreply 247June 20, 2017 1:32 AM

Again OP - look at who is with you.

by Anonymousreply 248June 20, 2017 1:36 AM

R248. David McGowen was a liberal aethiest and definitely not a bigot.

by Anonymousreply 249June 20, 2017 1:39 AM

"So, is every Jew evil in your eyes?

Are all Jews in on it?"

I think Chosenism is so inherently corrupting that only a rejection of it prevents Jews from ultimately siding with their tribe over universal ethics.

Chosenism is a form of collective narcissism. Not all (or even most) narcissists are evil, but their personality disorder prevents them from showing enough self-awareness to stop evil behavior in its tracks. Same goes for collective narcissists and their lack of self-awareness of the collective.

Name a non-recovering Jew who doesn't think Jewish history is an uninterrupted story of eternal innocence and persecution by morally inferior goyim.

Name a non-recovering Jew who doesn't go into some form of narcissistic rage when Jewish culture/religion is criticized by a non-Jewish non-philo-Semite.

by Anonymousreply 250June 20, 2017 1:55 AM

R249 - so what? What I haven't seen posted is someone who has legitimate credentials in investigative journalism who came to the support of McGowan. I'd be curious to know how OP came across this book 2 years after McGowan's death and 13 years after the book's publication.

Is it part of an international conspiracy that prevented the book from being published - so McGowan had to resort to self publishing? Oh my god are pedophiles in charge of the publishing industry? Is it a world wide conspiracy?

by Anonymousreply 251June 20, 2017 2:05 AM

[quote]I think Chosenism is so inherently corrupting that only a rejection of it prevents Jews from ultimately siding with their tribe over universal ethics.

Every religion can be accused pf "Chosenism", especially Catholicism, which damns one to hell or purgatory for breathing.

[quote]Chosenism is a form of collective narcissism. Not all (or even most) narcissists are evil, but their personality disorder prevents them from showing enough self-awareness to stop evil behavior in its tracks. Same goes for collective narcissists and their lack of self-awareness of the collective.

You do realize that the Jews were slaves and then a terrorized minority. Their faith in God pulled them. Can you blame them for being both devout and weary?

[quote]Name a non-recovering Jew who doesn't think Jewish history is an uninterrupted story of eternal innocence and persecution by morally inferior goyim.

Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri.

[quote]Name a non-recovering Jew who doesn't go into some form of narcissistic rage when Jewish culture/religion is criticized by a non-Jewish non-philo-Semite.

Jerry Seinfeld.

by Anonymousreply 252June 20, 2017 2:16 AM

R251 I'm not following you. Please clarify.

by Anonymousreply 253June 20, 2017 2:20 AM

I'm sure, r227, that the WTC was built of shoddier materials than Grenfell. Oh, next you'll say, well, the fire was probably hotter in NYC. Except not.

by Anonymousreply 254June 20, 2017 2:24 AM

R229, Are you nuts? At the very, very least we know the Vatican has protected pedophile priests and Cardinals. We know higher-ups protected Jimmy Savile. We know Jeffrey Epstein is a felon with many VIP connections and a private island.

And we know of Belgium.

by Anonymousreply 255June 20, 2017 2:30 AM

R253 - what would you like me to clarify? That no reliable journalist supports his work or that he self-published his book?

R255 - The question is what were the motives? The Roman Catholic Church runs a worldwide billion dollar corporation staffed by men who they don't want to have sex - with anyone. I don't think the motive was to protect pedophiles as much as to protect a seriously flawed corporate structure. Pretty much same reason why they don't want women to become priests.

Did higher-ups protect Saville? If so how many? I think most of the protecting was done by just about everyone he ran into who just couldn't believe it.

As far as Jeffrey Epstein was concerned I think the end deal was kind of brilliant. These cases are hard to prosecute but one part of the deal was he wouldn't contest civil cases.

I'm not apologizing for any of these people. I'm just pointing out that the evil truth doesn't always need an elaborate conspiracy theory.

by Anonymousreply 256June 20, 2017 2:55 AM

Chapter 2 …to Washington

“…several prosecutors, policemen and crucial eyewitnesses have committed suicide. Important evidence has also disappeared. So maybe Dutroux is being protected from on high. What other explanation can there be for such a disgraceful chain of events?” —Andrew Osborn in the Guardian, January 25, 2002

While the size and scope of pedophile rings have grown rapidly in recent years, America, as it turns out, has long been a nation whose laws were friendly to purveyors of child pornography. It was just twenty-five years ago, in 1978, that the very first federal statute on child pornography was passed into law. While forbidding production and sale, the statute placed no restrictions at all on the possession or trade of such materials. New laws enacted in 1984 forbid the trade of child pornography regardless of whether any money changed hands, though possession remained legal. In fact, as recently as 1990, private possession of child pornography was legal in 44 of the 50 states, despite the inescapable fact that all such materials were, by necessity, illegally produced and/or illegally obtained.

Technology has for some time now played a key role in greatly expanding the availability of child pornography. The Polaroid camera, for example, eliminated the need for child pornographers to have access to complicit photo labs. Home video cameras did likewise for moving images. Personal computers, digital cameras, web cams, scanners, and—most notably—the Internet, have vastly expanded the reach of child pornography networks. In the age of the Internet, child pornography is a booming business. The Los Angeles Times noted in December 1999 that: “the number of investigations for Internet-related child pornography is soaring. The FBI launched 1,125 such inquiries this year, more than twice as many as last year.”

In the wake of this rising tide, the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals issued a ruling on December 17, 1999 that struck a serious blow to the prosecution of child pornography cases. As the Times reported, the decision stipulated, “the government cannot prohibit computer-generated sexual images that only appear to be pictures of children.” A later report noted that appeals court judge Donald Molloy had stated that the First Amendment bars the government from criminalizing the generation of “images of fictitious children engaged in imaginary but explicit sexual conduct.” As a result of the court’s decision, prosecutors were thereafter “barred from bringing virtual-child pornography cases in California and the eight other Western states within the jurisdiction of the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.”

As critics have noted, graphics technology now available to the general public is so sophisticated that it is virtually impossible to determine if an image has been digitally altered, and therefore if any actual children were involved in the genera- tion of the image. U.S. Justice Department lawyers argued that very point, noting that the “government may find it impossible in many cases to prove that a pornographic image is of a real child.” Any good defense attorney, in other words, could raise reasonable doubt as to the authenticity of an image. It could in fact be argued that all such computer images “only appear to be pictures of children.” Computer images are not in fact photos, but are digital computer files that display as a facsimile of the original photo. A sound legal argument could be made that all digitally transferred and displayed child pornography is therefore legal, as it does not represent ‘real children.’

by Anonymousreply 257June 20, 2017 2:57 AM

[quote]I think most of the protecting was done by just about everyone he ran into who just couldn't believe it.

Bingo. These sick elitists are obviously in the minority, albeit with more money and power than the combined majority. They rely on most people not believing these truths.

by Anonymousreply 258June 20, 2017 3:03 AM

That should come as great news to the international child pornography networks, given that the United States is their number-one market. According to investigative author Gordon Thomas, the majority of child pornography produced worldwide is targeted at the U.S., where by the early 1990s it was already a $3 billion a year business, and growing. Thomas claims that—according to law enforcement figures—over 22 million copies of child pornography videos were sold or rented in the U.S. in 1991. He also writes that much of that pornographic material is produced domestically, where it is “part of the largest segment of movie making in the United States.” Jan Hollingsworth concurs with Thomas’ figures, describing child pornography as a “three-billion-dollar—per year—U.S. industry that grossed twice that worldwide. It [is] bigger than Disney. Much bigger.” Speaking of Disney, Thomas notes that child porn videos are frequently traf- ficked internationally by deceptively packaging them as Disney videos.

Strangely enough, the first man to benefit from the 9th Circuit Court decision was Patrick J. Naughton. You may remember him as the executive with the Walt Disney Co. who ran one of the company’s kid-friendly web sites. Naughton was arrested and later tried on child pornography charges. He was convicted on December 16, just one day before the decision was handed down in the case before the circuit court. Within hours of the appeals court ruling, Naughton was released by federal prosecutors on $100,000 bail. Despite the fact that he was, as the Times acknowledged, convicted of “possessing pictures of actual children,” a decision was made to release him “until the impact of the court’s ruling can be sorted out”—illustrating the significant undermining of existing law that could result from the circuit court ruling.

On January 22, 2001, the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to hear an appeal of the case. In April 2002, the high court rendered its decision, upholding the ruling of the lower court. By doing so, the highest court in the land extended the ban on prosecutions of “virtual-child pornography” to all fifty states. As the L.A. Times reported on April 17, 2002, the “ruling creates an immunity for a new generation of ‘virtual’ pornographers who rely entirely on computer images.” The Times noted that it was “an unexpected move” for the conservative court, describing the decision as “a surprisingly strong defense of the right to free speech.” The decision was, alas, not all that surprising, given that the Supreme Court has demonstrated in the past—most notably during the 2000 election debacle—its willingness to toss aside its alleged principles when the need arises. Noted by the Times onceagain was the concern among prosecutors that they will “have a hard time proving that children portrayed on an Internet sex site, for example, are real children.” The decision handed down by the Supreme Court, notably, “does not answer that concern.”

Closely associated with child pornography is, of necessity, child abuse. It should be self-evident that all kids used in child pornography are abused children, their abuse recorded on film and tape for the depraved enjoyment of other child abusers. As Anne Houston, the director of the organization Childline Scotland, has said: “Every image of child abuse on the internet is a crime scene.” Also closely associated with child pornography is the always-controversial issue of ‘missing children.’ There is considerable debate as to whether there is a problem in this country with missing children. Some claim that 200,000 or more children disappear without a trace every year. Others steadfastly maintain that numbers such as those are grossly inflated, and that abduction of children by strangers with bad intent is actually quite rare.

by Anonymousreply 259June 20, 2017 3:11 AM

Kind of interesting how a thread about Dave McGowan gets sidetracked into jew-hating and pedophilia rings.

by Anonymousreply 260June 20, 2017 3:15 AM

The problem is that nobody really knows for sure, since the FBI—America’s compiler of crime statistics—does not bother to keep track. As the Los Angeles Times reported in July 2002, there is a “lack of knowledge about the prevalence of a crime that historically has not been included in the federal government’s Uniform Crime Report. Local agencies have only sporadically kept data.” Many believe that the numbers are not compiled because the FBI does not want to know—or more accurately, the FBI does not want the American people to know, how many children disappear every year.

What is known though is that reports of child abuse have skyrocketed. Between 1963 and 1988, reported cases of child abuse rose from 150,000 to 2,000,000 per year, a 1300% increase in just a quarter-century. Child abuse may in fact be the most prevalent crime in American society—and possibly the most significant as well, given that it provides the breeding ground for so much of the more visible crime plaguing Western culture. As Thomas reports: “over 90 percent of the teenage prison population are now victims of child abuse.” And that population is growing rapidly. In the wake of that rising tide, the Los Angeles Times reported in March 2001 that: “President Bush’s budget will trim a program aimed at preventing child abuse and cut some child care spending…A child abuse prevention program will see an 18% cut.”

Author and e-zine editor Robert Sterling has written of what he refers to as “a pattern of trivialization of child molestation evidence” that seems to characterize high-profile media stories. He points out, for instance, that in the highly publi- cized Woody Allen and Mia Farrow child custody case, all the attention was focused on Allen’s illicit romance with Soon-yi Previn. Almost entirely ignored in.the media coverage was the fact that Allen was also charged with molesting his own seven-year-old adopted daughter, Dylan. While the press dismissed those allegations as unfounded and unworthy of reporting, Sterling notes that, “Connecticut state authorities, based on the testimony of Dylan and others, have stated that they do believe Woody did molest her, but decided not to prosecute anyway,” allegedly to spare the child any further trauma.

Sterling also takes note of the “case of the Menendez brothers, who, after admitting to murdering their parents, painfully revealed that they were ruthlessly abused and molested by them over the years.” Their claims were never fully inves- tigated and the boys were “viciously demonized for trying to escape the murder charges and accused of making up their abuse,” though there was in fact evidence of that abuse. Also referenced by Sterling is the kid-gloves treatment afforded Michael Jackson when he was charged with molestation: “even though the accusations against him are widely believed to be true, [they] are merely passed off with a laugh among other smirking monologue jokes on Jay Leno.” And of course, though not mentioned by Sterling, sister LaToya was ridiculed by the media when she came forward with stories about the sexual abuse suffered by the Jackson kids at the hands of their father. Other cases discussed in the Sterling piece include the over-hyped ‘au-pair’ trial, during which evidence of prior abuse of the child by his parents was consistently ignored, and the Susan Smith case, in which the media refused to consider whether Smith’s own severe childhood abuse could have been a factor in the murder of her children, despite the fact that her father admitted to the chronic abuse.

by Anonymousreply 261June 20, 2017 3:16 AM

R260 The anti-Semitism is ridiculous and vile.

The pedophile rings are real, though. Mr. McGowan writes about them in this book.

by Anonymousreply 262June 20, 2017 3:19 AM

[quote]The anti-Semitism is ridiculous and vile.

The Jews decided to rub their dicks on this thread -- we pushed back.

They should stop intruding on threads with their diagnoses and on DL with their agendas.

by Anonymousreply 263June 20, 2017 3:22 AM

R258 - except for the fact it wasn't just elitists who turned a blind eye.

R261 - are you quoting someone else? Please do we really have to revisit Woody Allen?

by Anonymousreply 264June 20, 2017 3:30 AM

Coupled with the fact that the press have consistently downplayed the occurrence of child molestation is the equally disturbing fact that that very same media have actively promoted the sexualization of children—a trend that has been greatly accelerated in recent years, and which has served to, to some degree, legitimize pedophilia. Taking note of the proliferation of young teen—and even preteen—sex symbols, Tom Junod wrote in Esquire (February 2001) that: “the entire culture is besotted with the erotic promise of teenage girls…The lure of jailbait now supplies the erotic energy to a popular culture desperate for what’s new, what’s young, what’s alive.” The Junod article is, strangely enough, a profile of Greg Dark, one-half of the former ‘Dark Brothers’—notorious purveyors of dark-themed, occult-tinged porno films. Dark is rather noteworthy for having openly produced and peddled child pornography, in that many of his films featured a very young Traci Lords, who began working with the Dark Brothers at the age of thirteen.

But Dark has now put those days long behind him. He is now working comfortably in the mainstream. And he is no longer marketing teen sexuality. No, now he is creating music videos…for Britney Spears, Mandy Moore and the pre-teen Leslie Carter (sister of Aaron Carter and “Back Street Boy” Nick Carter). That is, according to Dark,10 a completely different line of work.

It is not just the media that has been actively promoting the sexualization of children; certain segments of academia have been busily doing so as well. On April 19, 2002, the Washington Times carried a report detailing a “movement within academia to promote ‘free sexual expression of children.’” This “movement to legitimize sex between adults and children is ‘gathering steam,’ warns Stephanie Dallam, researcher for the Leadership Council for Mental Health, Justice and the Media in Philadelphia, an organization that deals with prevention and treatment of child abuse. ‘Some people view children as the next sexual fron- tier,’ Ms. Dallam says.” Referenced in the Times article is Judith Levine’s book.

*NOTE: Some other interesting facts about Dark emerged from the Esquire profile, such as that he was raised by a Satanist father, who “used to read to Gregory from the works of Aleister Crowley, the noted occultist, when Gregory was very young.” His father’s collection of “black magick” books is one of Dark’s most cherished possessions. Also revealed was that Dark is a master manipulator, as he candidly admitted to his interviewer: “And the thing is, I like manipulating people. I’m comfortable manipulating people. I’m good at it.” Junod added that, during Dark’s porno days, he “asked people to do things…curious things…and they did them.” Such is the nature of the man who helps craft the images of America’s teen sex symbols and market them to millions of pre-teen fans. Britney Spears later revealed to Esquire an interesting detail of her family life: “…when I was thirteen years old, I used to walk around my house completely naked…My family just always walked around the house naked. We were earthy people."

by Anonymousreply 265June 20, 2017 3:32 AM

R264 Still quoting McGowan.

by Anonymousreply 266June 20, 2017 3:33 AM

R265 - than do a proper attribution. For example I assume in the book McGowan footnotes and attributes all his sources.

Or maybe not?

by Anonymousreply 267June 20, 2017 3:36 AM

What's great about McGowan's work is that he rarely tries to persuade the reader but rather, presents mounting evidence in a way in which the reader can fprm his own conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 268June 20, 2017 3:36 AM

R267. References are meticulously presented and found in the back of the book.

by Anonymousreply 269June 20, 2017 3:38 AM

R269 - sort of like yours?

by Anonymousreply 270June 20, 2017 3:39 AM

Harmful to Minors: The Perils of Protecting Children from Sex, published by the University of Minnesota Press. Levine’s book endorses a Dutch law passed in 1990 “that effectively lowered the age of consent to 12.” As the Times article points out, the book “is only the most recent in a series of academic arguments for ‘consensual’ sex involving children.” Included among such academic endeav- ors are:

• An article published in 2000 by the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality in San Francisco in which the authors claimed that there was “considerable evidence” that there is no “inherent harm in sexual expression in childhood.”

• An interview with San Francisco State University professor Gilbert Herdt in the Dutch pro-pedophilia journal Paidika in which Herdt stated: “the cate- gory ‘child’ is a rhetorical device for inflaming what is really an irrational set of attitudes” against pedophilia.

• Another interview with Paidika, given by John Money, professor emeritus at Johns Hopkins University, that spoke of “genuinely, totally mutual” sex between adult men and young boys.

• A 1998 study in a journal of the American Psychological Association argued that “value-neutral” terms such as “adult-child sex” should be used to describe a “willing encounter” between an adult pedophile and a child. One of the study’s co-authors, Robert Bauserman, with the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, has written previously for Paidika. This 1998 study, according to the Times, “has already been used as evidence to defend accused child molesters in at least three court cases.”

Many of these recent arguments in favor of the expression of child sexuality were influenced by the work of Indiana University professor Alfred Kinsey, who claimed in his notorious late-1940s/early-1950s reports on human sexuality that children “are sexual from birth.” The professor was, oddly enough, another devoted disciple of Aleister Crowley. Kinsey died shortly after paying a visit to Crowley’s Thelema Abbey in Sicily with filmmaker and fellow occultist Kenneth Anger—who was the roommate and probable lover of Manson Family member Bobby Beausoleil…but we will get to that later.

Like child molestation and child abduction, child prostitution is also closely associated with child pornography. And make no mistake about it; child prostitution is a booming business. A&E’s “Investigative Reports” has noted that law enforcement figures indicate that there are currently some 600,000 child prostitutes working in the United States and Canada, in an industry that generates $5 billion a year worldwide. A&E also reported that, throughout North America, there is “growing use of children in the sex trade.” Young boys make up 51% of that trade. The FBI, alas, has turned a blind eye; for the last quarter-century, “federal prosecutions of major pimp operations have been virtually nonexistent.” As Dr. Lois Lee has noted, “It’s not a high priority with the FBI to go after kids that are being transported across state lines. It’s really a disgrace.”

by Anonymousreply 271June 20, 2017 3:44 AM

is r271 quoting Mcgowan as well? Kinsey was a Crowley disciple?

by Anonymousreply 272June 20, 2017 3:49 AM

R271 - Is this fun for you. Using the abuse of children to get attention on an anonymous BBS?

Look - post the sources to support to support each accusation you make. For example you defame Alex Cockburn. Post the sources.

It's really not very complicated when you deal in the world of fact and science.

by Anonymousreply 273June 20, 2017 3:51 AM

Dr. Lee is the founder of Children of the Night, an organization devoted to helping repair the shattered lives of child-sex-trade victims. Her facility, said to be the only one of its kind in the world, has seen 10,000 kids pass through its doors. Fully ninety percent of them have suffered a lifetime of abuse—first at home, and later on the streets and alleys of America’s big cities. Most of them suffered their first abuse before the age of three. Many of these victims are runaways recruited from small towns across the country, and then brought to prime child prostitution markets like Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Once there, they have an average lifespan of just seven years; many of them do not make it through their teenage years. For as long as they survive though, they reap enormous financial rewards for their pimps. The younger the child, the more popular they are with the ‘Johns,’ and therefore the more profitable for their exploiters.

A landmark study on the commercial sexual exploitation of children was concluded by the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Social Work in 2001. The chilling report issued by the researchers was completely ignored by the U.S. media. That no doubt was due in part to the rather curious timing of the release of the report: it was issued on September 10, 2001—less than twenty-four hours before the World Trade Center towers came crashing down. Written by Richard J. Estes and Neil Alan Weiner, the study notes that the era of “economic globalization, internationalization, and free trade” has been accompanied by a “dramatic rise worldwide in the incidence of child exploitation…Child pornography, juvenile prostitution and trafficking in children for sexual purposes have emerged as significant problems on the national, regional, and international stages. So, too, has child sex tourism.”11 The ugly reality is that, in the global marketplace, everything has a price tag—including the sexual services of our children. The study also revealed, “CSE [child sexual exploitation] and the CSEC [commercial sexual exploitation of children] appear to be related in complex ways with other forms of child exploitation, such as the use of children in labor, drug and warfare settings.” Among the findings summarized in the report’s Executive Summary are all of the following:

• “About 20% of children we encountered in this study were being trafficked nationally by organized criminal units using well established prostitution tracks.”

• “Children are trafficked into, and within, the U.S. by a variety of private and public means—e.g., cars, buses, vans, trucks, planes.”

• “Most trafficked children have available to them a variety of false identity papers for use in case of arrest.”

• “The majority of nationally trafficked children both use drugs and engage in drug sales.”

• “[A]bout 10% of the children we encountered are trafficked internationally.”

• “Most internationally trafficked children are the citizens of developing countries located in Asia, Africa, Central and South America, and Central and Eastern Europe.”

• “International trafficking in children is highly lucrative—a single trafficked child can earn a trafficker as much as $30,000 or more in trafficking fees.”

• “In many cases, trafficked children also are required to serve as ‘mules’ in transporting illicit drugs either into or across the U.S., or both.

by Anonymousreply 274June 20, 2017 3:54 AM

R256, A conspiracy requires but two people, not a corporation.

by Anonymousreply 275June 20, 2017 3:57 AM

R273 Look them up yourself.

Scroll to the back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276June 20, 2017 3:58 AM

Obvious in these findings is the fact that the trafficking of children—both nationally and internationally—is an immense, and immensely profitable, criminal enterprise12 requiring “the involvement of a wide range of functionaries— including recruiters, trainers, purveyors of false documents, transporters, money collectors, enforcers…arrangers/investors…corrupt public officials, informers, guides and crew members…supporting personnel and specialists.” The University’s researchers also discovered “approximately 10% of pimps in the U.S. are tied into international sex crime networks.” These individuals “participate actively in the international trafficking of children—including American children and children who are nationals of other countries. Typically, these pimps also are connected in some way…to international drug networks.” The close connections between the international trafficking of children and the international trafficking of drugs is significant in that, as a number of researchers have documented, America’s Central Intelligence Agency plays a central role in the international drug trade. It would seem then to logically follow that that same organization would be deeply involved in the equally lucrative international trade in children.

Just months before the release of the University of Pennsylvania’s report, DePaul University’s International Human Rights Law Institute released the results of a three year study of sexual slavery. Researchers concluded that some two million women and children are held in sexual servitude worldwide—and those numbers are growing. As with the other academic study, the report’s authors concluded that the “advent of globalization has exacerbated the problem by creating what some call market opportunities for traffickers in human beings and for their exploiters.” Also as with the other study, researchers found clear evidence of official complicity in the trafficking rings. The report’s authors warnedthat trafficking victims “have no one to turn to for help. Law enforcers are frequently in collusion with the traffickers and exploiters and victims who seek to escape are returned to their captors by those from whom they sought protection. Their despondency and despair is beyond description.”

An estimated 30,000 of these victims die every year from “abuse, torture, neglect and disease.” But neither the U.S. media nor the Washington establishment have anything to say about that, leaving the America people in a state of collective ignorance and denial even as child exploitation rings, which constitute a vast underground in this country, grow exponentially.

How far does this pedophilic underground extend into the halls of power? Are America’s political, corporate and military elite—like their counterparts in Belgium, Latvia and Portugal—hiding a particularly dirty little secret from the American people? A secret that, if exposed, could shatter America’s cherished political and economic institutions and bring the house of cards crashing down? Consider the case of Craig Spence, a behind-the-scenes Republican powerbroker in Washington. In June 1989, the Washington Times published a story that sent shockwaves rippling across Capitol Hill. It seemed that Spence had been deeply involved with a callboy ring that supplied young boys, some of them very young boys, to the elite of both political parties, as well as to visiting dignitaries.

by Anonymousreply 277June 20, 2017 4:45 AM

Die in a grease fire, Witchy-Poo

by Anonymousreply 278June 20, 2017 5:06 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279June 20, 2017 5:58 AM

Judith Levine, aka Jewdith.

Judith Levine's book, "Harmful to Minors" has stirred up enormous controversy. But with the conservative right setting the discourse, Levine's true insights are getting lost.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280June 20, 2017 6:00 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281June 20, 2017 6:04 AM

Um, what.

by Anonymousreply 282June 20, 2017 1:51 PM

What kind of market is there for organs that this is such a big industry?

by Anonymousreply 283June 20, 2017 8:30 PM

Coupled with the fact that the press have consistently downplayed the occur- rence of child molestation is the equally disturbing fact that that very same media have actively promoted the sexualization of children — a trend that has been

greatly accelerated in recent years, and which has served to, to some degree, legit- imize pedophilia. Taking note of the proliferation of young teen — and even pre- teen — sex symbols, Tom Junod wrote in Esquire (February 2001) that: “the entire culture is besotted with the erotic promise of teenage girls... The lure of jailbait now supplies the erotic energy to a popular culture desperate for what’s new, what’s young, what’s alive.” The Junod article is, strangely enough, a profile of Greg Dark, one-half of the former ‘Dark Brothers’ — notorious purveyors of dark- themed, occult-tinged porno films. Dark is rather noteworthy for having openly produced and peddled child pornography, in that many of his films featured a very young Traci Lords, who began working with the Dark Brothers at the age of thirteen.

But Dark has now put those days long behind him. He is now working com- fortably in the mainstream. And he is no longer marketing teen sexuality. No, now he is creating music videos. . .for Britney Spears, Mandy Moore and the pre- teen Leslie Carter (sister of Aaron Carter and “Back Street Boy” Nick Carter). That is, according to Dark, 10 a completely different line of work.

It is not just the media that has been actively promoting the sexualization of children; certain segments of academia have been busily doing so as well. On April 19, 2002, the Washington Times carried a report detailing a “movement within academia to promote ‘free sexual expression of children.’” This “move- ment to legitimize sex between adults and children is ‘gathering steam,’ warns Stephanie Dallam, researcher for the Leadership Council for Mental Health, Justice and the Media in Philadelphia, an organization that deals with prevention and treatment of child abuse. ‘Some people view children as the next sexual fron- tier,’ Ms. Dallam says.” Referenced in the Times article is Judith Levine’s book

10 Some other interesting facts about Dark emerged from the Esquire profile, such as that he was raised by a Satanist father, who “used to read to Gregory from the works of Aleister Crowley, the noted occultist, when Gregory was very young.” His father’s collection of “black magick” books is one of Dark’s most cherished possessions. Also revealed was that Dark is a master manipulator, as he candidly admitted to his inter- viewer: “And the thing is, I like manipulating people. I’m comfortable manipulating people. I’m good at it.” Junod added that, during Dark’s porno days, he “asked people to do things... curious things... and they did them.” Such is the nature of the man who helps craft the images of America’s teen sex symbols and market them to millions of pre-teen fans. Britney Spears later revealed to Esquire an interesting detail of her family life: “...when I was thirteen years old, I used to walk around my house com- pletely naked... My family just always walked around the house naked. We were earthy people.”

by Anonymousreply 284June 21, 2017 8:10 AM

Harmful to Minors: The Perils of Protecting Children from Sex, published by the University of Minnesota Press. Levine’s book endorses a Dutch law passed in 1990 “that effectively lowered the age of consent to 12.” As the Times article points out, the book “is only the most recent in a series of academic arguments for ‘consensual’ sex involving children.” Included among such academic endeav- ors are:

• An article published in 2000 by the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality in San Francisco in which the authors claimed that there was “con- siderable evidence” that there is no “inherent harm in sexual expression in childhood.”

• An interview with San Francisco State University professor Gilbert Herdt in the Dutch pro-pedophilia journal Paidika in which Herdt stated: “the cate- gory ‘child’ is a rhetorical device for inflaming what is really an irrational set of attitudes” against pedophilia.

• Another interview with Paidika, given by John Money, professor emeritus at Johns Hopkins University, that spoke of “genuinely, totally mutual” sex between adult men and young boys.

• A 1998 study in a journal of the American Psychological Association argued that “value-neutral” terms such as “adult-child sex” should be used to describe a “willing encounter” between an adult pedophile and a child. One of the study’s co-authors, Robert Bauserman, with the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, has written previously for Paidika. This 1998 study, according to the Times, “has already been used as evidence to defend accused child molesters in at least three court cases.”

Many of these recent arguments in favor of the expression of child sexuality were influenced by the work of Indiana University professor Alfred Kinsey, who claimed in his notorious late- 1940s/early- 1950s reports on human sexuality that children “are sexual from birth.” The professor was, oddly enough, another devoted disciple of Aleister Crowley. Kinsey died shortly after paying a visit to Crowley’s Thelema Abbey in Sicily with filmmaker and fellow occultist Kenneth Anger — who was the roommate and probable lover of Manson Family member Bobby Beausoleil. . .but we will get to that later.

Like child molestation and child abduction, child prostitution is also closely associated with child pornography. And make no mistake about it; child prostitu- tion is a booming business. A&Es “Investigative Reports” has noted that law enforcement figures indicate that there are currently some 600,000 child prosti- tutes working in the United States and Canada, in an industry that generates $5 billion a year worldwide. A&E also reported that, throughout North America, there is “growing use of children in the sex trade.” Young boys make up 51% of that trade. The FBI, alas, has turned a blind eye; for the last quarter-century, “fed- eral prosecutions of major pimp operations have been virtually nonexistent.” As Dr. Lois Lee has noted, “It’s not a high priority with the FBI to go after kids that are being transported across state lines. It’s really a disgrace.”

by Anonymousreply 285June 21, 2017 8:11 AM

Elsewhere in the country, a political operative named Larry King — hailed as “the fastest rising Black star in the Republican Party” — was embroiled in another high-level pedophile ring. King, whose operation was based in Omaha, Nebraska, had connections to Craig Spence as well as to Ronald Reagan, George Bush, Oliver North, and various other major players in Washington. The King story first began to emerge with the collapse of his Franklin Community Credit Union, one of many such entities that went belly-up in the 1980s savings and loan scan- dals. A special senate ‘Franklin Committee’ was established and tasked with look- ing into allegations of financial improprieties, but soon found itself instead investigating claims of child prostitution, child pornography and ritual homicide. Committee members began receiving anonymous threats.

The investigation led to the doorsteps of some of the most powerful men in Omaha, including newspaper publisher Harold Andersen (a lunch partner of George Bush), local columnist Peter Citron, a judge, the mayor, the city’s Games and Parks Commissioner, a prominent attorney, the former police chief, busi- nessman Alan Baer, and multi-billionaire Warren Buffet (for whose son King sponsored a political fund-raiser). Some of the victim/witnesses identified George Bush as being directly complicit. The scandal was completely ignored by the national U.S. media, and appears to have been covered by the local press for the sole purpose of discrediting the witnesses and denouncing the investigation as yet another ‘witch hunt.’ The case did attract some attention from the European press though. Pronto, Spain’s largest circulation weekly, reported that the scandal “appears to directly implicate politicos of the state of Nebraska and Washington, D.C. who are very close to the White House and George Bush.” The report also noted “there is reason to believe that the CIA is directly implicated,” and the “FBI refuses to help in the investigation and has sabotaged any efforts” by others to do so.

A documentary film crew from the UK’s Yorkshire Television, working in con- junction with the Discovery Channel, worked for months investigating the case. The result of their efforts was a film entitled “Conspiracy of Silence,” which con- cluded that the child victims/witnesses were telling the truth. The documentary was scheduled to air on the Discovery Channel on May 3, 1994. Just days before the scheduled airing, the film was pulled without explanation and all copies were ordered destroyed. At least one production copy of the video survived the purge, however, and has been known to circulate among those derisively labeled as ‘con- spiracy theorists.’ For everyone else, the conspiracy of silence continues.

The Omaha operation, described in the film as a “large ring of rich and pow- erful pedophiles,” appears to have been in business for several years — with the knowledge of, and for the perverse pleasure of, a variety of city, state and federal authorities. Jerry Lowe, the first investigator assigned to the case by the Franklin Committee, reported back: “The allegations regarding the exploitation of chil- dren are indeed disturbing. What appears to be documented cases of child abuse and sexual abuse dating back several years with no enforcement action being taken by the appropriate agencies is on its face, mind-boggling.” The investiga- tion revealed that many of the child victims had been recruited from one of Americas most revered charitable organizations — Boy’s Town, with which King had maintained close ties since 1979. Senator and committee member Loran Schmit has said that Boy’s Town was mentioned frequently during the investiga- tion, “but we found it difficult to get information about Boy’s Town.” So too did the film crew from Yorkshire Television.

by Anonymousreply 286June 21, 2017 8:14 AM

Republican state senator and Franklin Committee member John DeCamp, in his book The Franklin Cover-Up, presents a compelling body of evidence to doc- ument the charges made by the child victims and various others associated with the operation. Equally disturbing is the evidence presented of the massive cover- up that was perpetrated by the FBI, local police, a grand jury assigned to the case, and of course the ever-compliant media. The cover-up involved, according to DeCamp, the untimely deaths of at least fifteen key players in the scandal — including Franklin Committee investigator Gary Caradori, whose private plane was blown out of the sky on July 11,1 990 with Caradori and his eight-year-old son on board. Caradori had been threatened frequently, as had the witnesses from whom he was gathering information. His vehicle had also been repeatedly tam- pered with. His brother claimed that Gary had told him that he had recently come to possess a key piece of evidence (a book of addresses and phone numbers) that was so damaging, “if they knew he had it, they’d kill him.”

The wreckage of Caradori’s plane, as a reporter on the scene noted, was “strewn over a % to 1 mile stretch.” A National Transportation Safety Board investigator acknowledged that the “fact that the wreckage is scattered over a large area certainly demonstrates that it did break up in flight.” Family members claimed that there were items missing from the plane’s wreckage, most signifi- cantly Caradori’s briefcase. Within twenty-four hours of the crash, all of his records had been impounded by the FBI. Nevertheless, the NTSB ruled that the crash had been accidental, with no evidence of sabotage. The Franklin Committee — led by Senator Schmit, who suspected sabotage — ordered a private investigation into the cause of the crash. Strangely enough, the man selected to conduct that inquiry was William Colby, a fifty-year veteran of intelligence oper- ations whose career began in the OSS during World War II. Colby’s hiring was urged by his protege, Senator DeCamp.

In the 1950s, Colby served as the CIA station chief in Italy, overseeing the notorious Operation Gladio. In the 1960s, he ran the Phoenix Program, a cam- paign of assassination, torture and terror that claimed, by Colby’s own account, some 20,000 Vietnamese lives. The program was steeped in mind control opera- tions, including the use of prisoners-of-war as unwilling participants in terminal experiments. One of Colby’s top aides in Vietnam was none other than John DeCamp. After Vietnam, Colby served as the director of the CIA under President Nixon (Nixon’s appointed successor, Gerald Ford, replaced him with George Bush). Considering his past history, Colby was certainly an odd choice to lead an inquiry aimed at ascertaining the truth. Colby’s conclusion, according to the Omaha World Herald, was that although “the crash had some strange aspects, there was no specific evidence of sabotage.”

Just as appalling as the trail of dead witnesses was the fact that the child vic- tims, rather than the perpetrators, were arrested and thrown in prison. One of them, a young female victim, achieved the rather dubious honor of spending more time in solitary confinement than any other woman in the history of the Nebraska penal system. She was sentenced to 9-25 years in prison for allegedly committing perjury. Her sentence was ten years longer than the one Larry King received for looting his financial institution of $40 million. DeCamp explained to the “Conspiracy of Silence” film crew that a message was being sent “to every kid who is a potential witness.” Senator Schmit, who told the filmmakers that his pursuit of the investigation had cost him his career and his financial security, believed that a clear signal was being sent to Nebraska politicians as well: a signal to not pursue the investigation any further.

by Anonymousreply 287June 21, 2017 8:16 AM

A visibly shaken and disillusioned Schmit explained to the film crew that he “used to be a firm believer that the system would work and that people who did things wrong would be punished. And we discovered victims who claimed to have been abused, and who the grand jury acknowledged had been abused, but they did not try to find out who had abused these individuals. Instead, they con- victed Alisha Owen of perjury. . .indefensible from my point of view.” It was a full decade before any of the victims received even a semblance of justice, and that came not from the criminal justice system, but from a civil court. In early 1999, a judgment was entered against defendant Larry King in favor of plaintiff Paul Bonacci, who was one of the most severely abused of the child victims. His abuse at the hands of King began when he was just six years old and included his forced collaboration in the production of child snuff films. The memorandum of the district court’s decision, issued on February 22, 1999, reads as follows:

Between December 1980 and 1988, the complaint alleges, the defendant King continually subjected the plaintiff to repeated sexual assaults, false imprisonments, infliction of extreme emotional distress, organized and directed satanic rituals, forced the plaintiff to ‘scavenge’ for children to be a part of the defendant King’s sexual abuse and pornography ring, forced the plaintiff to engage in numerous sexual contacts with the defendant King and others and participate in deviate sexual games and masochistic orgies with other minor children. The defendant King’s default has made those allegations true as to him. . .

The now uncontradicted evidence is that the plaintiff has suffered much. He has suffered burns, broken fingers, beatings of the head and face and other indignities by the wrongful actions of the defendant King. In addition to the misery of going through the experiences just related over a period of eight years, the plaintiff has suffered the linger- ing results to the present time. He is a victim of multiple personality disorder, involving as many as fourteen distinct personalities aside from his primary personality. He has given up a desired military career and received threats on his life. He suffers from sleeplessness, has bad dreams, has difficulty in holding a job, is fearful that others are follow- ing him, fears getting killed, has depressing flashbacks, and is verbally violent on occasion, all in connection with the multiple personality dis- order and caused by the wrongful activities of the defendant King.

For the years of unspeakable abuse he suffered, Bonacci was awarded one mil- lion dollars. While a bittersweet victory at best, it was considerably more than most other victims of such abuse have gotten. The man primarily responsible for inflicting that abuse, Larry King, has been released from prison and is a free man at the time of this writing.

by Anonymousreply 288June 21, 2017 8:16 AM

Chapter 3

Uncle Sam Wants Your Children

“I cannot accept promotion in a system that at first refused to acknowledge and now refuses to deal with the victims of exten- sive child abuse that occurred at the West Point Child Development Center. ”

— Army Captain Walter R. Grote, refusing a promotion to Major in June 1985

O ne of the names that surfaced at the Bonacci trial was that of Michael Aquino, the ‘High Priest’ and chief executive of the Temple of Set, an overtly satanic cult that split off from the Church of Satan in 1975. Besides tending to those duties, Aquino has also been known to occupy his time serving as (accord- ing to his official biography, circulated by the Temple) a “Lieutenant Colonel, Military Intelligence, U.S. Army.”

Aquino was identified in court, by the mother of a victim, as being a key player in a nationwide pedophile ring. Paul Bonacci himself has also positively identified Aquino as an associate of King who was known to Bonacci and the rest of the children only as the Colonel.’ King’s former personal photographer has identified Aquino as the man to whom he saw King hand over a suitcase full of cash and bonds. The photographer, Rusty Nelson, has also said that he was told by King that Aquino was part of the Contra guns and cocaine trafficking opera- tion run by George Bush and another notorious Lt. Col. named Oliver North. Aquino has also been linked to Offutt Air Force Base, a Strategic Air Command post near Omaha that was implicated in the investigation by the Franklin Committee (and that was also, strangely enough, where George W. Bush opted to hide out on the afternoon of September 11, 2001). Aquino was also claimed to have ordered the abduction of a Des Moines, Iowa paperboy.

This was certainly not the first time that Aquino had been identified as a key figure in organized pedophile/child pornography rings. In July 1988, not long before the King and Spence cases broke, the San Jose Mercury News ran a lengthy expose on the Presidio Child Development Center run by the U.S. Army in San Francisco. Allegations of abuse being perpetrated at the center first emerged in November 1986. Alarmed by accusations made by her child, a parent had sought a medical examination that confirmed that her three-year-old boy had in fact been anally raped. The boy identified his rapist as ‘Mr. Gary,’ a teacher at the cen- ter named Gary Hambright. Even with this conclusive medical evidence, how- ever, “it took the Army almost a month to notify the parents of other children who had been in ‘Mr. Gary’s’ class that the incident had taken place.”

by Anonymousreply 289June 21, 2017 8:20 AM

Within a year, at least sixty additional victims had been identified, all between the ages of three and seven, and further “allegations would be made by parents that several more children were molested even after the investigation had begun.” Amazingly enough, the center remained open for more than a year after the first case of abuse was reported, although, as noted by the Mercury News, “day care centers under state jurisdiction are routinely closed when an abuse incident is confirmed.” And this was considerably more than a simple abuse incident that had been confirmed. The children told stories that implicated many other perpe- trators in addition to Hambright. They also told of being taken away from the center to be abused in private homes; at least three such houses were positively identified. And they told of being forced to play “poopoo baseball” and the “goo- goo” game — ‘games’ that involved the children being urinated and defecated upon, and being forced to ingest urine and feces. Many of the children also spoke of having guns pointed at them and of being told that they and/or their parents and siblings would be killed if they told anyone what had been done to them.

Despite the mounting number of victim/witnesses, and the numerous crimes alleged by these children, only one suspect, Gary Hambright, was arrested — on January 5, 1987 — and he was charged with abusing just a single child. Even then the charges were dismissed just a few months later, in March 1987.

There is little doubt that literally dozens of children were in fact severely abused at the center. There undeniably was medical evidence to document that fact. Five of the children had contracted chlamydia, a sexually transmitted dis- ease; many others showed clear signs of anal and genital trauma consistent with violent penetration. Authorities chose to ignore such evidence. One mother com- plained to the San Francisco Chronicle that the FBI never interviewed her or her son, even after doctors had confirmed the boy’s abuse. In addition to the medical symptoms, there were psychological symptoms as well. As The American Journal of Orthopsychiatry noted in April 1992, the “severity of the trauma for children at the Presidio was immediately manifest in clear cut symptoms. Before the abuse was exposed, parents had already noticed the following changes in their children: vaginal discharge, genital soreness, rashes, fear of the dark, sleep disturbances, nightmares, sexually provocative language, and sexually inappropriate behavior. In addition, the children were exhibiting other radical changes in behavior, including temper outbursts, sudden mood shifts, and poor impulse control. All these behavioral symptoms are to be expected in preschool children who have been molested.”

The journal article, written by Diane Ehrensaft, Ph.D., also noted that the “Presidio case has confronted both the public at large and the mental health community with an extraordinary and abhorrent situation of grave psychological proportions: the willful molestation of young boys and girls by representatives of the most patriarchal and supposedly protective arm of the American govern- ment — the U.S. Army.” Ehrensaft observed that a nearly pathological hatred had manifest itself in the fathers of children abused in this way, particularly as they saw their children’s cases stonewalled and swept under the rug. One father was quoted as saying: “When something about the Presidio comes on TV, I want to blow someone away.” Another father echoed that sentiment: “I was ready to blow the army base away.”

by Anonymousreply 290June 21, 2017 8:21 AM

One of those who the fathers would have liked to blow away was Michael Aquino. One child positively identified Aquino and his wife, Lilith (known to the kids as ‘Mikey’ and ‘Shamby’), and was also able to identify the Aquinos’ private home and to describe with considerable accuracy the distinctively satanic interior decor of the house. The young witness claimed to have been photographed at the Aquinos’ home. On August 14, 1987, a search warrant was served on the house. Confiscated in the raid were numerous videotapes, photographs, photo albums, photographic negatives, cassette tapes, and name and address books. Also observed was what appeared to be a soundproof room. Neither of the Aquinos was charged with any crimes, nor have they been to this day — a fact that Aquino points to as proof of his innocence.

A month after the raid, a fire — which the Army deemed to be accidental — destroyed the Army Community Services Building adjacent to the Presidio’s day- care center. Strangely enough, “the fire occurred on the autumnal equinox, a major event on the satanic calendar,” as the Mercury News noted. The fire also destroyed some of the Child Development Center’s records. “Three weeks later, fire struck again, this time at the day care center itself.” A building that housed four classrooms, one of which was Gary Elambright’s, was completely destroyed. Investigators from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms determined “both fires, contrary to the Army’s finding, had been arson.” In between the first and second fires (with evidence indicating that a third arson attempt had been made as well), Hambright was again indicted, this time charged with molesting ten children. In February 1988, all but one of the new charges were dropped. Shortly thereafter, the remaining count was dropped as well. No further charges were brought against him.

In January 1988, Aquino filed suit against the Army to have it cleared from his record that he had been investigated as a suspected pedophile. According to court records, he also had the gall to charge “Captain Adams-Thompson [the father of a victim] with conduct unbecoming an officer because the Captain reported the allegations of child abuse to the San Francisco police.” In denying Aquino’s motion, the court concluded “there was probable cause to title Aquino with offenses of indecent acts with a child, sodomy, conspiracy, kidnapping, and false swearing,” despite the fact that “the San Francisco police department (SFPD) closed its investigation and filed no charges against the plaintiff or anyone else.”

Aquino and some of his defenders have consistently claimed that no one was ever prosecuted in the case due to a lack of evidence. This is cited as proof that the entire affair was no more than a ‘witch hunt.’ Of course, the failure to prosecute the federal charges could have been due to the fact that, at the time, the U.S. Attorney in San Francisco handling the case was Joseph Russoniello. Russoniello would later be identified by reporter Gary Webb (of the San Jose Mercury News) as a player in the Contra cocaine smuggling operation led by Lt. Col. Oliver North and company, just as witnesses would later identify Lt. Col. Michael Aquino as an operative in the very same sordid affair.

by Anonymousreply 291June 21, 2017 8:25 AM

This montage of news reports eerily echoes what David writes about in this book.

SO. FUCKING. CREEPY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292June 21, 2017 9:46 AM

:shiver:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293June 21, 2017 6:32 PM

So is it Satan or the Illuminati causing all these problems? Or the Masons? Maybe the Knights Templar?

by Anonymousreply 294June 22, 2017 1:26 AM

R294 The rich, sick elitists, mostly. And yes, they believe in shit like ancient Babylonian practices and rituals (look at the Egyptian/Masonic symbology found all over our currency and in architecture all throughout D.C.

But wait. I thought we were supposed to be a "Christian country".

by Anonymousreply 295June 22, 2017 1:29 AM

This whole thread seems to be people who cannot accept that there are serial killers and other people who are evil. So they need to blame it on "Satan".

Sorry, Snowflakes; people be baaad.

by Anonymousreply 296June 22, 2017 1:56 AM

R296 How utterly simplistic of you. The author of the book was a Liberal Democrat ATHEIST.

This is not about what investigators believe in. It's not about what we believe in nor is it even about what the victims may have believed in. This is about what these killers believe in. It's actually quite irrelevant what you believe exists and doesn't exist.

If they believe it does, then it should be a major aspect of investigations of crimes of this nature. But you keep believing it's everyone else but the killers that believe this.

[quote]You don't understand me. You are not expected to. You are not capable. I am beyond your experience. I am beyond good and evil. I will be avenged. Lucifer dwells in all of us...I don't believe in the hypocritical, moralistic dogma of this so-called civilized society....You maggots make me sick! Hypocrites one and all...I don't need to hear all of society's rationalizations. I've heard them all before...legions of the night, night breed, repeat not the errors of the night prowler and show no mercy. - Richard "The Night Stalker" Ramirez

Seems to me like you're the snowflake.

by Anonymousreply 297June 22, 2017 2:05 AM

[quote]What Satan means to me-Satan is a stabilizing force in my life. It gives me a reason to be; it gives me-an excuse to rationalize. There is a part of me that believes he really does exist. I have my doubts, but we all do, about many things. - Richard Ramirez

by Anonymousreply 298June 22, 2017 2:07 AM

The devil made me do it.

by Anonymousreply 299June 22, 2017 2:13 AM

R99, Victims are laughing, you're so funny!

by Anonymousreply 300June 22, 2017 10:49 AM

Aaaahhhhh!!!

by Anonymousreply 301June 27, 2017 2:31 AM

Sounds like the only people in the world not getting horny from child abuse and programmed violence are the people getting horny from hearing about the perps.

I guess that's the Evidence-Based Scientific Explanation for the entire human species.

Shit.

by Anonymousreply 302June 27, 2017 2:53 AM

R302 You're right. We should just sweep it ALL under the rug. Everything is so much better that way.

by Anonymousreply 303June 27, 2017 2:56 AM

The excerpts from this book provided here are downright bone-chilling.

by Anonymousreply 304June 27, 2017 3:27 AM

I researched many of the people and incidents referenced in this thread, and they're ligit news stories and investigations. Shit.

by Anonymousreply 305June 29, 2017 5:59 AM

It all comes down of people having such a low self esteem that their insecurity pushes them to fall for cults to feel like they belong somewhere, where life makes sense to them, makes them feel worthy.

Some individuals believe that they have to make the planet sad and depressed (vibrational energy-wise) and that's why they scheme to have the enviroment destroyed, animals killed in the amount of tens of millions a year, wars where people are tortured and killed, ritual sacrifices, destroying kids' spirit by raping them, etc, It all has something to do with their belief that their (imagined?) Alien Overlords come from Saturn which the alien race turned sad and now they try this with other planets.

by Anonymousreply 306June 29, 2017 6:35 AM

Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 307August 28, 2017 1:35 PM

Isn't the author one of us, i.e., a DL member?

by Anonymousreply 308August 28, 2017 1:43 PM

[quote]It all comes down of people having such a low self esteem that their insecurity pushes them to fall for cults to feel like they belong somewhere, where life makes sense to them, makes them feel worthy.

That's true of a friend who was raised by alcoholic parents. She came home from school when she was a child to discover her parents had moved; it took her several days to find them. They routinely did things like sell the furniture to buy liquor.

She has spent her adult life going from one cult to another. She was a disciple of Rajneesh in India. After they all moved to Oregon, she got cancer and she was thrown out because her health care would have cost him money he could better spend on another Mercedes.

by Anonymousreply 309August 28, 2017 2:35 PM

I LOVE PEDOPHILIA CONSPIRACIES! I'VE CONVINCED MYSELF THIS IS WHY GEORGE CLOONEY ISN'T MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310August 28, 2017 2:37 PM

Might have been an interesting topic

by Anonymousreply 311August 28, 2017 2:57 PM

Omg.

by Anonymousreply 312May 17, 2018 7:25 PM

Does it surprise anyone that so many of the perps/pervs mentioned above are politicians and military? Two institutions with great power that are interconnected via our own government.

I don't believe in stories like Pizzagate, but would not be surprised if some version of it with today's power brokers does exist

by Anonymousreply 313May 17, 2018 11:02 PM

Scary shit.

by Anonymousreply 314May 18, 2018 12:01 AM

r31: "promoting everything chaotic and destructive in Europe." The past is the present.

David Icke, lizard people aside, wrote of ALL this degeneracy and evil decades ago. But he's just a nut, right?

by Anonymousreply 315May 18, 2018 12:25 AM

r52, The very name "ISIS" is used deliberately to make the name of the Highest Goddess of the Egyptian pantheon heard and printed world-wide. Why do our female superstars Beyonce and Madonna perform in Isis crowns (or are they the Statue of "Liberty"?).

These Satanists, or Set-ists, also believe in Egyptian notions of life after death, particularly in connection with (the Great Pyramid's being a gateway to) Sirius, not "Heaven." (Think: Sirius radio, "under the Sirius moonlight" of David Bowie.)

Why else does anyone think that major cities, including the District of Columbia, have Egyptian obelisks? Why does the Louvre have a pyramid---or our dollar bill, for that matter? And why the ubiquitous depiction of the single eye, copied by every major entertainer on every media and style magazine---the Lone Eye of the child of Isis: Horus?

Lastly, just for fun: What is Macron doing here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316May 18, 2018 12:52 AM

r274: “CSE [child sexual exploitation] and the CSEC [commercial sexual exploitation of children] appear to be related in complex ways with other forms of child exploitation, such as the use of children in labor, drug and warfare settings.”

Note: The Trump Administration is seeking to allow more children to work, and in dangerous occupations.

by Anonymousreply 317May 18, 2018 1:00 AM

R316 More, please.

by Anonymousreply 318May 18, 2018 1:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!