Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Starting therapy tomorrow - and am VERY nervous

My husbear finally convinced me to attend therapy sessions to deal with the issues I had with my father. I was born and raised in Montana in the 70s. My father was a harsh, violent man, hardened by years of grinding ranch work. He was 6'3" and at least 250 pounds and built like a shit brickhouse. I couldn't wrap both hands around his biceps. He was a violent man, a heavy drinker, who would regularly beat my mom. My brother and I had it the worst. From the ages of eight and up he began to fuck us. He'd do it to both of us in the outhouse - got some gun oil on his huge, unwashed, cheesy cock, and do us both. He'd beat the shit out of us if we got shit on his dick. At first it was rape, but then I began to acquiesce. I got hard a couple of times, but he wouldn't let me jack my dick. If I tried, he'd bash me and call me a queer and a faggot for getting hard.

At home, he would make us wear our sister's outfits. My brother and I were forced to dance degrading dances and sing humiliating songs for his entertainment. He would buy us lingerie he got from Billings, and make us wear it. He paraded me around town wearing a plaid skirt, and would raise to passers-by to show them my tiny, puny, hairless cocklet and loudly deride me for being a queer f@g who didn't even have peach fuzz. Back home, he would force me to tweezer my pubes.

Once, I sharted in my underwear after getting fucked. My mom, who was a gross and bitter landwhale by then, freaked. My dad beat the living shit out of me and forced me to wear a diaper to school for a month. The jocks at school discovered this during gym class, and degraded and humiliated me. They dragged me behind the bleachers and pissed on me and I was forced to fellate half the football team.

I had put all those terrible memories away for years. I'm happily married now to a wonderful husbear. I'm in my late 40s, and the memories have come back. I wake up screaming at night. My dad keeps leaving messages on my phone, which I don't answer. I think therapy is the only way I can cleanse the taint of my past, and turn a new page in the bittersweet novel of my life.

I'd love to hear from any other incest or abuse survivors if therapy helped you overcome.

by Anonymousreply 24September 7, 2020 1:51 PM

What a story! Everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at his rear end...

by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2017 2:44 PM

Abuse/neglect survivor. In to my 20th year of drugless, talk therapy. The process is long, and very, very painful. Sometimes the insight is unbearable. But eventually you do come out the other side, life does get easier to deal with and while issues may never be resolved, they do become understandable and easier to live with, less painful. But you need to give yourself the time to slog through the process.

Please let us know how you are fairing.

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2017 2:44 PM

R2 - thank you for your kind words of support.

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2017 2:52 PM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2017 3:01 PM

R2 OP is a troll he already tried to post this once before and it was deleted.

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2017 3:01 PM

R5 - stop victim blaming.

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2017 3:08 PM

FF you fucking creep. Piss off.

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2017 3:10 PM

R7 why all the hostility against someone who's baring his soul, man.

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2017 3:11 PM

Nope. The trolls are getting better. 1/10

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2017 3:15 PM

If OP is genuine, then I've done a good deed.

If OP is a troll, his dick will snap off in his hand while wanking.

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2017 3:21 PM

R2 - since when is feeding someone's delusions a good deed? If this is what your therapist has been doing for twenty years I suggest you get another therapist. Maybe one that combines talk therapy with drugs.

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2017 3:35 PM

R10, I appreciate your good intentions, but NO ONE who needs therapy would be giving that much salacious detail about their childhood rape on a public forum. People who have been traumatized like that don't do that and very seldom do they remember it in such detail. It's a phony story.

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2017 3:41 PM

This is the part I don't believe...

>>He paraded me around town wearing a plaid skirt, and would raise to passers-by to show them my tiny, puny, hairless cocklet and loudly deride me for being a queer f@g who didn't even have peach fuzz.

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2017 3:54 PM

Mentioning that The lingerie came from Billings was a nice touch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2017 3:57 PM

If such a story is true, then he needs to share it with his therapist, not create a new datalounge thread.

by Anonymousreply 15May 28, 2017 4:08 PM

Already in reruns?

0.33/10

by Anonymousreply 16May 28, 2017 4:46 PM

Mary OP seems to have been banished to her shitty house of bricks even more quickly with this iteration of her sad frontier tale.

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2017 5:02 PM

R17, fuck this troll. They couldn't even bring the faux outrage and tears. Clown college lost a lot when their prez became ours.

by Anonymousreply 18May 28, 2017 5:05 PM

R18 what the fuck is wrong with you? Why is everything about Trump to you political bores. If anything, the OP's story shines an unflattering light on red states. You Hilbots need to fuck off and die.

by Anonymousreply 19May 28, 2017 5:09 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 20May 29, 2017 12:04 AM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 21September 7, 2020 3:14 AM

lol

by Anonymousreply 22September 7, 2020 3:18 AM

JFC, why does anyone take this troll seriously?

I believe parts of this story are totally true, and this is how this troll gets of on re living his abuse as a way to perpetuate his abuse on others, by disguising it as a possible lie, hence muddling the intent of the post: to get extreme reactions, and to keep him in denial of his abuse of other people, as he goes to therapy in real life, trolling his therapist and himself, as well.

This troll takes nothing seriously and has little to no respect for others. He has spent his entire life justifying his shit treatment of others, by exploiting them, invading their privacy, and making them believe he is just too fucked up to be held responsible for being terrible human being, whom for some odd reason, has been able to skirt serious consequences for his behaviors.

He came close, however, which is why he now spends his time online, via multiple forums, trolling people in myriad ways and only occasionally stepping out to exploit people in his real life, whenever his urges aren’t satisfied in his online world.

Fuck this troll. He’s meaningless.

by Anonymousreply 23September 7, 2020 4:29 AM

[quote] JFC, why does anyone take this troll seriously?

One might ask the same of you, r23.

by Anonymousreply 24September 7, 2020 1:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!