Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What's Taylor Hanson Been Up To Lately?

So where the rumours of an underground secret life or that he lurked on DL for a while ever confirmed? Regardless of his wealth, I never understood why he had 5 children before he was 30.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 1, 2022 3:57 PM

His bone structure is jacked up, very asymmetrical face.

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2017 2:42 PM

[quote]So where the rumours of an underground secret life or that he lurked on DL for a while ever confirmed?

Yeah, he purposely had all those kids and never ever showed one sign of homosexual behavior to fool everyone.

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2017 2:53 PM

He's part of the recent lesbian wave taking over the DL

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2017 2:57 PM

You can't be serious r2....?

A guy having kids does not mean he doesn't like sex with men. I've heard so many fuckin stories about Taylor Hanson, his antics are well known.

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2017 2:58 PM

Same with Joe McIntyre of New Kids on the Block.

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2017 3:55 PM

So hot in glasses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2017 3:28 PM

R1 He's stunning. Near perfection. Anyone who isn't blind can see that.

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2017 3:42 PM

Performing one of my favorite U2 songs. Doing brilliantly through a rough cold:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 26, 2017 3:49 PM

Does anyone have any interesting Taylor gossip like the old days?

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2017 11:33 AM

very pretty......

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2017 11:35 AM

R9 You can't trust any of it. They have some warped fanfic writers and Youtubers in their flock who have tried to make "Zaylor" a thing (yes, Zac and Taylor and at one time, this could have been passed off as the hormonal fever dreams of pre-teen girls but today, the more disturbing truth is that they're probably being posted by grown women.)

There was a cryptic posting on a gossip tumblr about someone giving Taylor in Brazil what he couldn't get at home (not cryptic to DL) but it's likely just some delusional fan who posted it.

Anyhow, he's a great musician. They all are. NPR "Tiny Desk" concert released yesterday:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2017 12:22 PM

Weren't there many, many stories about Taylor being a power bottom?

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2017 9:47 PM

R12 There were also stories of him giving head accompanied with obviously photo-shopped photos as "evidence."

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2017 10:19 PM

R12

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2017 10:28 PM

There were people who seemed to have a lot of photos/audio but all the links on the older Taylor boards no longer work..

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2017 11:17 PM

R15 Exactly. They seem to have been removed from everywhere. That is kind of odd. The ones I saw were clearly photo-shopped, though.

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2017 11:25 PM

I'm sure there is someone who has them saved on their computer somewhere? It is very odd that they've all been removed.

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2017 11:40 PM

R17 Even the Ben Jelen related pictures are gone, except these ones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2017 11:49 PM

Anybody have anything saved on their computer?

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2017 11:50 PM

R19 Hmm. The plot thickens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2017 11:55 PM

Nope. Isaac is the sexy one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2017 2:25 AM

He looks mixed race at R21.

by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2017 2:30 AM

R6, is that Jeff Goldblum?

by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2017 2:48 AM

Thanks for the link, R11. Great vid.

Have to say - people give Hanson a lot of crap but you can't deny they are fantastic musicians. In a world where so many so-called "musicians" can hardly do any more than sing it's very refreshing to have a band that does everything themselves - and to a very high standard. Right proper music, my grandad would have said.

I've seen Hanson live a couple of times and it's always a great night. Excellent musicians, great stage presence (with no silly stage gimmicks that so many singers and bands find necessary these days), they always seem genuinely excited to be there and boy do you get your money's worth. They seem to be able to cover virtually any song and make it good as well. And don't get me started on their harmonies!

On a more shallow note, I love that Taylor hasn't lost his looks like so many pretty child stars.

by Anonymousreply 24October 18, 2017 7:49 AM

[R24] Hi, Tay

by Anonymousreply 25October 18, 2017 8:12 AM

Not Tay, but thanks, R25, for your useful contribution to this thread ;)

by Anonymousreply 26October 18, 2017 9:17 AM

They're all part Native American R22 which per my personal opinion, always makes everything else in them look a little, bit better.

R21 Yes, each of them are gorgeous. If they weren't also very talented, they could have ridden on just that and had a solid following for a while. But I think part of their appeal is that fans can feel relieved that they're as excellent as musicians as they are good looking. So this soothes the ego in people who don't want to think of themselves as liking a band "just because they are hot!" They're the whole package.

R24 Agreed 100% on the music. As for looks, unlike other beauty types, ethereal blondes are usually a dazzling, flash of light in the pan in their early 20's (Taylor was the archetype of that) that burns out by 30. He's somehow managed to actually improve on what he had by only looking like a more masculine version of pretty, as he got older.

I guess that's what actually sitting in a studio all day, five days a week, working your duff off (rather than working the party circuits for decades) does.

by Anonymousreply 27October 18, 2017 9:55 AM

R23 I find Jeff Goldblum incredibly hot but Taylor and Jeff aren't exactly twins. Maybe in height.

by Anonymousreply 28October 18, 2017 9:58 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 18, 2017 10:57 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 18, 2017 10:59 AM

It seems like there hasn't been any new stories/info in the last 5 years or so. Has Taylor finally stopped or is he just smarter about hiding it now?

by Anonymousreply 31October 18, 2017 11:13 AM

R29

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 18, 2017 9:58 PM

R29 Zac does radiate a Keanu brand of laid back loucheness that fits the story. That or the story was made to fit his vibe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 18, 2017 10:10 PM

Is the OP the same Frau who posts about her hate for Pioneer Woman? So tired of Taylor Hanson and are Drummond threads popping up every time OP needs to get her jollies off. BLOCKED.

by Anonymousreply 34October 18, 2017 10:18 PM

R34 Lol, nope. Maybe it's you?

by Anonymousreply 35October 18, 2017 10:20 PM

Pardon me but It's hard to believe that any gay person gives a shit about Taylor Hanson and/or Ree Drummond. No one cares!!!!

by Anonymousreply 36October 18, 2017 10:21 PM

I had no idea I was in the presence of such supreme authority. Forgive me sir or madam, had I known your galactic excellence was present I would have passed it by you first! Had you'd been wearing a bell collar I would have been better prepared to receive you.

by Anonymousreply 37October 18, 2017 10:35 PM

Obviously there are people who care, considering all the different threads involving Taylor Hanson..just saying.

by Anonymousreply 38October 18, 2017 10:51 PM

All the Taylor Hanson threads have the same creepy vibe to them. Pretty sure it's just one Frau.

by Anonymousreply 39October 18, 2017 11:03 PM

R39 Are you with the "If someone articulates an opinion on anything in depth, they must be getting paid for it" brigade? Like people have to be paid to live any kind of examined life? "Why think when you aren't getting paid for it?"

Or just one of the regular dude-bros, with their endearing air of vacant simplicity, who think examining anything with a comment beyond a grunt and an emoji is "creepy"?

by Anonymousreply 40October 18, 2017 11:19 PM

If these threads bother you so much then why do you come here? Maybe some people are just here for some Taylor stories/rumors/whatever.

by Anonymousreply 41October 18, 2017 11:39 PM

R41 I don't get it, either. Don't like it? Don't look.

They're an unpretentious band, yet highly skilled. Lots of great Hanson songs. One of my favorites:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 19, 2017 1:04 AM

Where is the Man from Milwaukee? He always seemed to have some great stories to share

by Anonymousreply 43October 19, 2017 9:13 PM

Everything sounds better when Hanson does it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 21, 2017 2:04 PM

Anyone here see the LA show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 24, 2017 4:54 PM

No more gossip?

by Anonymousreply 46October 27, 2017 10:27 PM

R46 None but what's posted above. I think his family is basically armed with tranquilizer darts this time. Just in case. Everything's been scrubbed.

by Anonymousreply 47October 28, 2017 12:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 28, 2017 7:48 PM

Why does dl care so much about the Hanson. I don't read anything about them until I visit this site. They are boring with a bunch of kids, I never knew conservative raised celebs are popular here. I hate that they tortured my generation with their corny song mmmbop, no thanks. I was a teenager in the nineties by the way.

by Anonymousreply 49October 28, 2017 10:02 PM

R49 They're great musicians, hot and there's a long history of hilarious and relevant rumors about their escapades.

by Anonymousreply 50October 28, 2017 10:07 PM

R50 Only "hilarious" if not true or if they're not sad about it.

by Anonymousreply 51October 29, 2017 12:07 PM

They are not hot unless some of you definition of hotness is feminine looking men.

by Anonymousreply 52October 29, 2017 8:44 PM

[quote] They are not hot unless some of you definition of hotness is feminine looking men.

Then they’re hot to me.

by Anonymousreply 53October 29, 2017 8:46 PM

R52 Beautiful doesn't have to = "Feminine".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 29, 2017 9:16 PM

Even hot while engaged in suggestive bacon eating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 29, 2017 9:28 PM

Hot pit shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 29, 2017 9:29 PM

Even hot in super low quality video cap from their recent tour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 29, 2017 9:35 PM

Hot zoning out in Boston a couple of weeks ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 29, 2017 9:37 PM

He is very handsome in that photo. I don’t care what he has been up to.

by Anonymousreply 59October 29, 2017 9:57 PM

Why do people get so mad about other people being interested in Hanson? These threads used to have a lot of interesting stories..mainly involving Taylor but there hasn't been anything new in a while.

by Anonymousreply 60November 3, 2017 1:30 AM

R60 I don't get it, either. It's like they're still keeping up some bro front from years ago.

Hanson's Christmas album is doing really well. It's charting in top five on Amazon and on other places, even entering top ten for all new releases in Australia. This is as a 25 year-old band that's been independent, under their own label, for over 15 years (and arguably, the 15 worst, possible years in music industry history as far as tech chaos and how it influenced methods of music consumption, goes).

by Anonymousreply 61November 3, 2017 2:21 AM

I'm not surprised, R61. I picked it up today and it's good, it's actually really good. You have to give kudos to a group who can make the appalling "Wonderful Christmas Time" actually listenable.

Taylor's vocals on "Someday at Christmas" are stunning.

"Joy to the Mountain" is my new Christmas jam.

It's November and I'm listening to Christmas music and for once I don't feel the need to walk out in front of a car.

by Anonymousreply 62November 7, 2017 8:39 AM

R62 Agreed. It's actually joyful and tuneful. I love their little improvisational flourishes, too. It puts you in a good mood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 7, 2017 12:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 7, 2017 12:40 PM

Jeezus, that's fantastic, r64. Covering Stevie is always rather ballsy.

by Anonymousreply 65November 7, 2017 1:16 PM

No one cares outside dl about a bubblegum 90s boygroup. At least it is good to know they are still alive.

by Anonymousreply 66November 7, 2017 1:24 PM

R66 They made #7 on the Aussie/Aria charts with this album.

by Anonymousreply 67November 7, 2017 4:42 PM

Who has some juicy gossip on Tay?!

by Anonymousreply 68November 12, 2017 4:24 AM

R30...is that confirmed real? or is it a fake?

by Anonymousreply 69November 12, 2017 4:55 AM

OMG

I initially misread OP's headline as "TAYLOR HASBEEN."

by Anonymousreply 70November 12, 2017 7:54 AM

Easy mistake to make. However, he's actually never stopped being better than you, R70.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 12, 2017 12:25 PM

Who cares about them making the Aussie top ten chart. This is America where topping the us chart matters. They are irrelevant to us audience except a very few who are into effeminate men.

by Anonymousreply 72November 12, 2017 12:30 PM

R72 Keep telling yourself that, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 73November 12, 2017 12:37 PM

R72 I do agree on the beauty queen status, though. In Shakespearean terms, he is a "man of wax". I've never seen prettier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 12, 2017 12:40 PM

R74 And now. The aesthetic goodie bag that is Taylor Hanson just keeps giving, as the years go on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75November 12, 2017 12:42 PM

Just look at this interview on "Liquid News". The comment under it on Youtube sums it up perfectly: He is almost too beautiful to be real, male or female. He's just a stunning looking human being.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 12, 2017 12:53 PM

R69 Have no clue, there are tons of photo-shopped pictures all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 77November 12, 2017 1:01 PM

R72 And come on, top ten in a major market, 25 years after becoming a band and then starting your own label? A Christmas album? Come on, that IS impressive.

by Anonymousreply 78November 12, 2017 1:05 PM

I mean come on, at 3:26 in R76 guys can't see it? That face! I feel like a silent film director typing that but seriously, what a face.

by Anonymousreply 79November 12, 2017 1:09 PM

Looks wise, Taylor is like a cross between Darryl Hall and Jon Bon Jovi. His primary attribute though is his singing voice.

by Anonymousreply 80November 12, 2017 1:35 PM

R80 It's euphoric. It opens something inside of me. You realize how authentically gorgeous it is when he just breaks it out in acoustic sessions, interviews, Making of videos or in the PBS tiny desk concert. It's all real. That's not some post recording production creation, it's his own, natural resonance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 12, 2017 7:35 PM

He is painfully beautiful and used to be pretty wild if the rumors are true

by Anonymousreply 82November 13, 2017 6:21 PM

Why is DL so obsessed with the Hansons. I did not know one hit wonders are adolized here.

by Anonymousreply 83November 13, 2017 6:44 PM

Cheer up, grumpy face at R83. It's almost Christmas!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 13, 2017 10:55 PM

In the mood to post more beautiful Taylor pics because I like looking at his face. It breaks up the ugliness of the "society is collapsing" threads. A therapeutic dose of Taylor goodness:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 18, 2017 10:02 PM

Angelic profile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 18, 2017 10:03 PM

I remember back in the day how everyone made fun of him for looking like a girl, but DAMN, did that girl grow up to be a hot sexy man. Now we all think he's the hottest.

In all honesty, all three brothers are hot.

But aren't they super fundie Christians?

by Anonymousreply 87November 18, 2017 10:25 PM

R87 I think they're Christian like how Jesus wanted it to be: Be good people, take care of your soul, recognize that you're imperfect like everyone else and leave God to do any judging. My grandparents are like that, they're real Christians not self righteous virtue signalers looking to earn merit badges by lecturing everyone else. They love people. Really love them and see their unique worth, their irreplaceable value as individual children of God. They don't use people in the hope of acquiring some divine prestige recognition by doing certain things.

I hear so much generalized anger towards Christians when it's really just Christians behaving badly who are to blame for the bad rap. Some don't understand any of it, really. They'll prattle on about "Leviticus" but misunderstand what the message was, that it wasn't even directed towards gay men in particular but people casually shacking up because of the convenience of a situation and how it can numb deeper connections to a divine love. It applied to both men and women. At the same time, they never quote "Acts 10:28", where Peter specifically said that God had lectured him about prejudice, "God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean" as some reference to live by. It's like they've completely missed the entire point of the whole thing.

Having the duty to act to protect the vulnerable from predators is not the same thing as having a sinner competition to see who is the better sinner, griping and pointing at each other when nothing more serious is going on. And as for the sluts who always get the most bile thrown at them, yes, that kind of lifestyle is built to numb your soul by being flesh focused, 24/7. But the same people tsk tsking about those struggling with the soul distraction of promiscuity, are not seeing their own weaknesses of the flesh when it comes to gluttony, jealousy, etc. We're all sinners. The ideal of a meaningful life full of love and a connection to God is about walking with God alone while helping each other along the way not tripping other people along the way in the hope of winning the race and getting top prize. That's not what it's about.

When you hear some of the things these guys' parents said back when they were kids, working with talents in the industry, they were more enlightened then, than many of the most vocal activists we see today were at the time. Maybe this had to do with some of the ambiguity they saw in their son at a young age (if those rumors are true)? I don't know. But I think they're talented and good people. Nothing to complain about, here.

by Anonymousreply 88November 19, 2017 1:32 PM

R87 ...and whatever Mama was eating when she was growing these babies, she needs to pass that info along to everyone else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89November 19, 2017 1:40 PM

R86 Seriously, though. I'm an artist so this sort of thing moves me but that face, it's the face of The Monteverde Angel. It's almost eerie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 19, 2017 2:14 PM

TH is still mesmerizing, after all these years. They all are. Even if all the stories are true and the photos are real, even if they're not, I say more more more. Just no more fake shit and lies.

So what's next?

by Anonymousreply 91December 20, 2017 6:13 AM

lovely post, R88. The Lord be with you!

by Anonymousreply 92December 20, 2017 6:28 AM

...and you too, R92 ! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to you!

R91 They could do anything. Anything. They can even make sitting through a Dr. Phil show a charming experience. Taylor could be a cult leader if he wanted to be. I can't even guess what they have up their sleeves for next year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 20, 2017 11:56 PM

R93 I'd watch Taylor do just about anything. So fucking hot. Any other good videos?

by Anonymousreply 94December 21, 2017 10:54 AM

R94 Even perfect from an awkward balcony angle:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95December 21, 2017 9:53 PM

R94 Covering Stevie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96December 21, 2017 10:23 PM

The last thing you want is for Hanson to cover your song because then people end-up thinking "daaaamn, I didn't know it could sound THAT good."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97December 21, 2017 10:35 PM

Very nice, thanks! R94 I usually don't like Christmas music, but Hanson makes it easy. Wish I'd seen Mark Hudson do "Christmas Time" with them.

R95 so handsome in all black, and the chinos are sexy. I wouldn't change a thing.

R96 I'm not really a U2 fan, but this one does it for me as a cover. Cover anything, Hanson.

This version of Runaway Run is gorgeous, especially the way his voice sounds on the last line of the song. Also, love his white jeans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98December 22, 2017 5:13 AM

Oops, R95 R96 R97

by Anonymousreply 99December 22, 2017 5:21 AM

R98 I like this early version of "Crazy Beautiful" from 2003 because you can hear him just play around on the piano and get a feel for how the song initially was developed, what he was sort of rolling around in his head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 22, 2017 6:37 PM

R100 And then I think this was later (?) in the year in Australia, the album version:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 22, 2017 6:39 PM

And a version of the National Anthem I'd definitely kneel for, if you're picking up what I'm laying down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 22, 2017 6:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 22, 2017 7:00 PM

Please someone dish his encounters!

What exactly was the deal with Alex Greenwald and Ben Jelen? You can't any different pics of Taylor with either guy.

by Anonymousreply 104December 22, 2017 10:08 PM

R104 Sacré bleu! The evidence is gone!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 22, 2017 11:46 PM

R104 As far as I can tell, he was on his best behavior on this year. I didn't see any gossip-worthy shit, and seems like nobody else did or it would probably be on here. I saw him a few times and he was signing stuff and taking photos with fans, pretty boring news for the chismosos on DL.

by Anonymousreply 106December 22, 2017 11:47 PM

R106 Exactly. Something would have come out.

Random Hop Jam pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 22, 2017 11:52 PM

He'll always be gorgeous.

What an incredible twink he made.

by Anonymousreply 108December 22, 2017 11:57 PM

R108 Those who feign that he's nothing special are so full of shit, they could feed half the world with the crop they could grow from that load.

by Anonymousreply 109December 23, 2017 12:12 AM

[R109] His beauty is something that could never be matched! Wish we knew the lucky few that experienced him.

by Anonymousreply 110December 23, 2017 12:18 AM

R107 Every single pic of him on that day is amazing. I would've killed to be at the Hop Jam this year.

R108 Hairless, hairy, whatever he wants to shave or let grow..

R110 I have definitely had that thought.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111December 23, 2017 12:21 AM

R111 His "worst" pictures would be the best pictures of many famous "beauties". 6'2 and dipped in gold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112December 23, 2017 12:26 AM

R111 Ah, the hair. If their music wasn't so exceptional, the hair alone would still be enough to keep them employed for a while.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113December 23, 2017 12:30 AM

He's a natural flirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114December 23, 2017 12:32 AM

R112 Christmas isn't my favorite holiday, but I'll be wishing for a gold dipped Tay anyway.

..as if he needs some shimmery metal to shine. Just smile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 23, 2017 12:36 AM

R114 He looks like he has a lot of love, too much to give in one lifetime.. Some of us do.

by Anonymousreply 116December 23, 2017 12:41 AM

R115 YES! For me, it's the shameless, self-deprecating goofiness. Legit music nerds with grumpy old codger taste, delivered in packages lovingly wrapped by God, as a big ol' present to humanity just to keep things a little more hopeful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117December 23, 2017 12:43 AM

[115]

I wouldn't mind finding a Zac wrapped with a bow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118December 23, 2017 12:43 AM

R118 Oh honey, have you heard him sing Aretha?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 23, 2017 12:55 AM

R118 Zac is one handsome man. I will say though, why I find Zac is singing lead on some of my favorite H songs is because Taylor is on the high harmony.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120December 23, 2017 12:58 AM

R120 They switch it up and it sometimes sounds like they're crossing parts just to see how interesting they can make things and add texture to the harmonies. Issac tends to grab the lowest parts, Zac the highest and Taylor in medium range but they're all very versatile.

by Anonymousreply 121December 23, 2017 1:04 AM

R119 I liked them covering The Darkness in 2015, mostly to see Taylor play the drums, and for Zac to come out to the front of the stage and get wild, not so much for the hormone overdose. Changing things up keeps it fun.

by Anonymousreply 122December 23, 2017 1:04 AM

R121 Like in Joy to the Mountain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123December 23, 2017 1:10 AM

r121 About Z's penis, I think men generally look like their dicks, ..so it's probably fantastic. But Tay probably has the prettiest.

by Anonymousreply 124December 23, 2017 1:14 AM

I love how they post work sessions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125December 23, 2017 1:14 AM

R119

YAS! I saw their Xmas shows at month and Zac stole the show... He's the TP- total package. Plus, I love how joins in on the Tay gay jokes.

by Anonymousreply 126December 23, 2017 1:15 AM

R124

Tay SUCKS the prettiest.

FIFY

by Anonymousreply 127December 23, 2017 1:16 AM

This shit is why I go see Hanson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128December 23, 2017 1:19 AM

R124 proof? please.

by Anonymousreply 129December 23, 2017 1:22 AM

R128

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130December 23, 2017 1:27 AM

R124 and R129 if you two bitches are Zac and Taylor, you're getting the paddle. The only way out is to share your Christmas goodies.

by Anonymousreply 131December 23, 2017 1:28 AM

r125 r128 I'd love to be a fly in that studio. Who's on first?

R131 Can't be. Unless Zac is changing up the way he talks and types. But, goodies?

by Anonymousreply 132December 23, 2017 1:32 AM

R131

This site would be too much for Zac's virgin hole.

by Anonymousreply 133December 23, 2017 1:33 AM

I don't know r133. The gossip posts at R29 are pretty dishy.

by Anonymousreply 134December 23, 2017 1:41 AM

Recently saw this. At 1:40 - I always wonder who things like this are about, if not his wife. Oh, Hanson lyrics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135December 23, 2017 1:41 AM

Speaking of "I Don't Know", one of my favs and I've never been able to figure out why. The keys, maybe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136December 23, 2017 1:46 AM

R135 I have heard stories of Zac receiving blowjobs since he was 15, but nothing about getting pounded like older brother.

Zac was a virgin until he was married.... Somehow, I do believe that.

by Anonymousreply 137December 23, 2017 1:47 AM

R135 This makes me think of religious doubt but there might be something else there, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 23, 2017 1:49 AM

R134 What would be the difference if it were all true? All of it. I wouldn't say spreading it would be the best course, but so what? is how I'd feel about it.

by Anonymousreply 139December 23, 2017 1:50 AM

r138 elaborate? please.

by Anonymousreply 140December 23, 2017 1:53 AM

R134

That would make for a great story time.

by Anonymousreply 141December 23, 2017 1:53 AM

You're preaching to the choir, r139. The only difference for me would be a little more fuel for fantasy. Their music is beautiful, I hope they keep making it and as they seem to be sweet guys, so I also hope they're currently content. Just as one human to another in the spirit of Christmas.

R140 "Can't put my mind at ease with the words I say

Trying to get myself to get out of my way

Birds in the trees just make me depressed

Seeing sunny skies, feeling emptiness

Layers of lies just seem to fold

This kind of life is all I know..."

Eh?

by Anonymousreply 142December 23, 2017 1:58 AM

R141 I'm sure somebody would love to know. I've always wanted to know who wrote the lyrics to.. too many songs. maybe someday I'll meet them. Time will tell!

R142 Those lyrics. And, to you.

by Anonymousreply 143December 23, 2017 2:03 AM

20 years later...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144January 7, 2018 4:48 PM

"I never understood why he had 5 children before he was 30"

He was raised catholic, that's why.

by Anonymousreply 145July 21, 2020 1:33 PM

The hilarious thing about all this Taylor stuff is people acting like Hanson has some huge indestructible PR team.

by Anonymousreply 146August 8, 2020 3:42 PM

Fuck the Nostalgia Troll, R145.

Go back to your cave and stop bumping old threads, cunt!

by Anonymousreply 147August 8, 2020 3:46 PM

I'm pretty sure Hanson were raised as Evangelicals Baptist types not Catholics. Zac is a gun-obsessed conservative. Taylor does seem to be a free-spirited hipster type that I feel would have left Oklahoma had he not knocked up that girl and had a shotgun wedding. I think he has some resentful for not being able to live out all of his youth.

by Anonymousreply 148August 8, 2020 3:47 PM

R27 They do look to have some Indigenous ancestry which isn't surprising for white Oklahomans. Many white Americans with roots that predate the Civil War will likely have some Native or African ancestry while all Natives and African Americans have partial European ancestry. Most white Americans descend from European immigrants that came in the late 19th century and early 20th century, so many are just completely European though.

by Anonymousreply 149August 8, 2020 8:58 PM

Taylor with Michelle Branch and Ben Jelen stoned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150August 9, 2020 12:26 AM

Stoned

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151August 9, 2020 12:27 AM

He's having another child. Child number 7. And his younger brother Mac just had a baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152September 15, 2020 7:29 PM

Does anyone know what happened to the Hanson Insider? I wonder what's going on in that family now?

by Anonymousreply 153November 14, 2020 2:38 AM

Taylor should ditch Hanson and go solo. He has a great voice. It's a bit raspy though. He has aged well. It must be the stress free lifestyle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154February 7, 2021 11:36 PM

Singing Weird as an adult which adds to the melancholy feel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155February 7, 2021 11:48 PM

He seems sad/lonely

by Anonymousreply 156May 7, 2021 3:10 AM

He's not

by Anonymousreply 157June 14, 2022 4:12 PM

Why’d Datalounge pick him as the chosen one?

by Anonymousreply 158June 14, 2022 4:23 PM

I really don't give a mmmbop.

by Anonymousreply 159June 14, 2022 4:52 PM

Not surprised that his wife looks much older than he does. All of those babies take a toll.

by Anonymousreply 160June 22, 2022 4:16 PM

Isn't he a homophobic Christian bigot?

by Anonymousreply 161June 22, 2022 4:23 PM

Not when he’s riding pole, apparently r161.

by Anonymousreply 162June 22, 2022 4:58 PM

r152 well they are Christian bigots, especially the wife (per her private SoMe), and abortion is now banned in OK. So expect them to spit out more babies.

by Anonymousreply 163July 5, 2022 5:52 AM

Who❔❔❔

by Anonymousreply 164July 5, 2022 5:57 AM

R152 That hatchet faced old lady can still get pregnant??

by Anonymousreply 165July 5, 2022 6:02 AM

I'm sure part of him resents his wife. She was that intense fangirl who likely stalked Hanson and probably poked holes in the condom to get Taylor to knock her up after a one night stand. Hence him having to marry her under the pressure of his Evangelical stage parents. She seems way more into him and the kids than he does towards her.

by Anonymousreply 166July 5, 2022 10:06 AM

That's a perfect face. That's as beautiful as white boy can get.

[Quote] His bone structure is jacked up, very asymmetrical face.

R1 is the R1 of all time. Utter pointless bitchery.

by Anonymousreply 167July 5, 2022 11:07 AM

R167 There was a poster who kept going on about the Hanson bros being part Native American and that contributing to their bone structure. They're from Oklahoma, so there's a higher chance of that being so.

by Anonymousreply 168July 5, 2022 11:25 AM

I've always thought he's gorgeous. I agree too, with the person up thread who said, " people make fun of them, but they are great musicians ".

by Anonymousreply 169July 5, 2022 11:28 AM

I think Zac is the best looking now though he's incredibly stupid. Zac is the rightwiyng gun nut. Ike was called the ugly one but he grew into his features but he's a fanatic Christian. Taylor is the most talented and intelligent one, he's the one who gives the interviews and is the brains behind the lyrics.

by Anonymousreply 170July 5, 2022 11:33 AM

I notice that when he smiles, his eyes don’t smile with his mouth. He’s not happy.

by Anonymousreply 171July 11, 2022 9:25 PM

More on r29/r30!

by Anonymousreply 172July 11, 2022 10:07 PM

R172 taylorexposed blog was taken down years ago I think but had photos of Taylor being fisted and masturbating while fisting himself, etc. it was hard to know if any photos were real or just good photoshop jobs (I couldn’t tell, and the photos are long gone). The supposed leaked audio (which I also heard firsthand way back in 2012) was faked—it was from porn and the squishy sounds were probably a sponge or toy that were clearly added in later to make it sound like Taylor had a disgustingly loose booty. As someone who works with audio, I could very quickly tell that the sex sounds and squish sounds had a different echo/reverb and were recorded at different times and merged.

In the end, I’m not sure if some guy was just so obsessed that he made up all the fisting stuff and faked it for that blog or if he actually had insider info. Does anyone know who the taylorexposed.sensualwriter guy was?

by Anonymousreply 173July 11, 2022 10:18 PM

OP I'd like to know what's been up Taylor Hanson recently

by Anonymousreply 174July 12, 2022 9:03 AM

She’s dyed her hair platinum blonde with roots exposed. He’s looking rough. Is she in crisis?

by Anonymousreply 175November 1, 2022 2:17 PM

I thought he came out as a right-wing asshat along with his older brother.

by Anonymousreply 176November 1, 2022 2:38 PM

Does anyone else think Issy used Tay as his personal splooge receptacle back in the day then moved on and left Tay hungry for more?

by Anonymousreply 177November 1, 2022 3:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!