Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Holy Hollyoaks! Parry Glasspool is stripped, ripped and fully equipped

Parry Glasspool plays one of the most famous gay characters currently on British TV: Harry Thompson in Channel 4’s Hollyoaks. In our June 2017 issue, we undress Parry for a steamy cover shoot and dive into his career, his future ambitions and his role as an ally for young men in the gay community.

From the emotional minefield of coming out, to learning how to support his boyfriend as he battled a crystal meth addiction, Harry Thompson’s storylines on Hollyoaks confront often controversial subject matter, in what is an honest reflection of the changing landscape for LGBT+ people in the 21st century.

As such, his role has a far-reaching and positive impact, particularly on young men around the UK. Whether giving young men the confidence to come out or speak openly about mental health, Parry doesn’t take lightly the influence of his platform:

“I get lads messaging me saying ‘your storyline really helped me come out to my family’ or ‘I haven’t come out to my family yet, but this has made it easier’, which is nice to hear.”

On the groundbreaking three-hander that tackled crystal meth addiction, Parry enjoys being able to explore an issue which is affecting our community in real-time:

“I thought it was really rewarding, being able to slow down and concentrate on people.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 3, 2021 5:41 PM

The cover

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 16, 2017 2:46 AM

"gay mole" faced chav but better than anything I've been fucking in years.

by Anonymousreply 2May 16, 2017 10:34 AM

Yeah...it'd be great if the actor was actually gay.

by Anonymousreply 3May 16, 2017 12:02 PM

!!😉

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2018 5:27 AM

Cute straight guy

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2018 5:31 AM

I'm going to miss looking at that body

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2019 7:10 PM

Who isn't r6.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2020 9:37 AM

Enh...

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2020 10:08 AM

Parry's gf is pregnant. It seems that Parry may have had some kind of issue with Brian Kirkwood and it may have played a factor in why he left the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 3, 2021 5:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!