Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aaron Hernandez Was Hung, Part 3

If you think Shayanna is gonna say he was bi on Dr. Phil, you are crazy. Tune in!

by Anonymousreply 546April 20, 2019 3:23 AM

Thanks for starting the 3rd topic.

by Anonymousreply 1May 14, 2017 10:40 PM

[quote]If you think Shayanna is gonna say he was bi on Dr. Phil, you are crazy.

Gurl yes. This Shayanna interview is about to be more useless than the entire FOUR HOUR Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 9 reunion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 14, 2017 10:51 PM

I dont disagree with the first two posts but holy shit what the fuck could they talk about for 2 hours.

by Anonymousreply 3May 14, 2017 10:55 PM

from the other thread

[quote] Actually [R582] Aaron probably isn't even the one who thought of disposing of the evidence, that was probably all Shayanna's doing, in order to protect her own future.

Aaron actually called her from the police station on his attorney's phone and texted her in a coded message to get rid of the box that contained the gun. He also told her to meet up with his co defendants to give them money to get out of town

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 15, 2017 12:49 AM

"Aaron Hernandez Was Hung"

I see what you did there OP! 😎

by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2017 3:37 AM

Oh wow, thanks R4, I didn't know that! So if it was coded, then Shayanna had to have known all the details about what went down in order for her to understand what he was talking about. She bears a lot more guilt in all of this than I originally thought.

by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2017 3:39 AM

While I do not expect Shay to admit Aaron was gay or bi, I am still looking forward to the show today and tomorrow because she just might let some things out which could either confirm our suspicions. Like in a "read between the lines" sort of way. I would not be surprised if Ryan or Kyle's names come up since we already know that Phil is planning to address the rumors of AH and men. I will report back if anything juicy drops.

by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2017 2:15 PM

Kyle will probably be mentioned but I doubt they would "out" Ryan or bring suspicion on him regarding gay rumors.

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2017 2:25 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2017 3:14 PM

What time does the dr Phil interview air today?

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2017 3:24 PM

Compare how AH wrote "always" in his suicide note to how he wrote it in this letter (2nd line, far right). They look pretty much the same to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2017 3:25 PM

Thanks to anyone who live-blogs this. Its on at 3pm in the Boston area (WBZ) for those in our region

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2017 4:01 PM

Ten minutes to go! I have someone watching who said he'd relay anything good

by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2017 6:50 PM

I'm ready, but I doubt we will learn anything new.

by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2017 7:04 PM

Thanks for the updates!

by Anonymousreply 15May 15, 2017 7:09 PM

R14 Are you an Emmerdalian, Debbie Downer? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 16May 15, 2017 7:14 PM

R16 I don't even know what Emmerdalian mean lol

by Anonymousreply 17May 15, 2017 7:18 PM

Well? What's happening on the Dr. Phil show? It's so mesmerizing that nobody is able to post an update?!?

by Anonymousreply 18May 15, 2017 7:32 PM

R17 Sorry! There's a character in a UK soap called Emmerdale, who's often referred to as "Debbie Downer" because she's so flipping depressing!😆

Anyway, back to Dr Phil and Shayanna...

by Anonymousreply 19May 15, 2017 7:33 PM

R18 Or they've nodded off 😪

by Anonymousreply 20May 15, 2017 7:35 PM

@r19 ah well thanx for the explanation.

by Anonymousreply 21May 15, 2017 7:36 PM

She's really dull.

by Anonymousreply 22May 15, 2017 7:37 PM

R18 my person watching isn't responding; I even checked LSA cause the sistas are all over this--nothing. It must be a bore.

Like we expected anything else

by Anonymousreply 23May 15, 2017 7:44 PM

She comes across as cold, vacant and uninvolved. No wonder he was constantly out clubbing.

by Anonymousreply 24May 15, 2017 7:57 PM

Is it on YouTube yet?

by Anonymousreply 25May 15, 2017 7:58 PM

Someone on twitter said the 2 blanked out names were his brother and his godson.

by Anonymousreply 26May 15, 2017 8:04 PM

Apparently she said nothing of value. She stayed out of his business like a smart golddigger should do so as not to lose the meal ticket

by Anonymousreply 27May 15, 2017 8:04 PM

I just watched it.

It was a whole lot of fluff and nothing we haven't already discussed. She denies knowing anything, still says Aaron was innocent. Dr Phil asked a bunch of questions but really they were the same question "Did he give you any hints as to if he would kill himself," and she said no. She said the part about him saying he told her indirectly was false because she had no idea.

She says she thinks that there was more to the suicide, implying he was murdered but then acknowledges that the letter was "probably from him."

She said the blacked out names were Aarons brother and godson.

That was it. The cliffhanger is Dr Phil asking her if Aaron was gay and she said "I asked him" and it cut out before finishing with his response Then Phil asks about Kyle Kennedy and it doesn't give an answer and then they ask her who the letters where addressed to besides herself and she said her daughter and it cuts out after Phil asks her if it was to Kyle.

Then they ask her if he died to so she can get money and that was the end of the preview.

Tomorrow is more for us who care about his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 28May 15, 2017 8:09 PM

I will say this, when Phil asked her if he was gay and her response was "I asked him (about it)" Unless it was weirdly edited by the producers, the rumors of his sexuality never came out until AFTER he died. So unless she had prior suspicions how did he get a chance to ask him about the rumors.

Absolutely NO ONE knew about him possibly being gay in the public despite what Michelle McPhee would say otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 29May 15, 2017 8:12 PM

I think the interview McPhee did on the radio, the first one where she talked about his bisexuality being the motive for the Lloyd murder, was 1-2 days before his death. I guess there is a chance they talked on the phone about that, but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 30May 15, 2017 8:15 PM

damn, i missed it.

by Anonymousreply 31May 15, 2017 8:22 PM

R30 So that interview may be one of the reasons why he killed himself.

by Anonymousreply 32May 15, 2017 8:24 PM

R30 You're right. And it think it was reported that Aaron knew about from the inside so I'm sure she also heard about it. But THAT would be in reference to his gay relationship with who we presume was Ryan and NOT about Kyle. If that's to be believed SURELY the woman couldn't have been dumb enough to not believe it after a whole DIFFERENT set of rumors bout your husbands sexuality comes out days after you just questioned him about ANOTHER set of rumors about him being gay.

I expect her answer will be "Not to my knowledge. I asked him and he said no and I believed him." Thats been her answer for EVERY questions that Phil asked her. She's either lying or really fucking dumb.

by Anonymousreply 33May 15, 2017 8:25 PM

Does anyone know how much she got paid?

by Anonymousreply 34May 15, 2017 8:27 PM

I will dvr tomorrow's episode. thx for all the updates!

by Anonymousreply 35May 15, 2017 8:37 PM

@r32 I doubt the family would use that as an excuse to get the courts to stop thinking he killed himself so Shayanna could get the rest of his contract money. Even if they did, the fact that he wrote "You're rich" to a woman who at that time had no money left, would make that an uphill battle.

by Anonymousreply 36May 15, 2017 8:38 PM

Shayanna doesn't believe AH killed Odin Lloyd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 15, 2017 8:47 PM

I thought on one of the AH threads it was mentioned that Michelle McPhee said that there was talk of AH being gay well before he got into legal trouble.

by Anonymousreply 38May 15, 2017 8:50 PM

That's interesting r38. I didn't know that.

by Anonymousreply 39May 15, 2017 8:51 PM

It still bothers me that I can't tell if Shayanna's "Woe Is me, I didn't know nuthin" is all an act or if she is legitimately as clueless as she comes across. Its very possible she was just completely aloof to reality, she talked about how she would cook and go away when Aaron brought his thug friends home and would "do her own thing."

It really sounds as if she was just a yes woman. Aaron told her anything and she would ok and just go about he duties.

"Shay, cook and go upstairs." "Shay, I'm going to Costa Rice, I'll see you in a week." "Shay, go hide this bag." "Shay, I didn't kill anybody" "Shay, I'm innocent."

etc. etc. and she never questioned anything. Or maybe they were fucking Bonnie and Clyde and she's a tremendous actor.

I couldn't help but laugh when she said she brought the daughter to jail and Aaron would basically ignore. I have a lot of thoughts questioning if he ever even loved her.

by Anonymousreply 40May 15, 2017 9:14 PM

R38

Never. Very familiar with the NFL and NFL gossip. He was good but not a household name like say an Aaron Rodgers or Odell Beckham where it would be a big discussion. Outside of maybe someone seeing that video of him and Ryan leaving the bar and the thought briefly running through someone's head, Aaron's sexuality never came up until McPhee blew that whistle.

Thats what caused the hosts of the show to completely derail from the topic she came on to discuss and switch to that topic because they were shocked and she acted as if it was "common knowledge."

by Anonymousreply 41May 15, 2017 9:18 PM

R38 she said there were talks during the investigation, so I'm thinking those talks never made it to the public.

by Anonymousreply 42May 15, 2017 9:33 PM

There really isn't a big reason to watch tomorrow. Everything she said today is the exact same thing that Baez has been saying for weeks or thins that Baez has theorized. Its very clear that they (Shayanna and Baez) are in collusion.

So if she questioned Hernandez about being gay before he died, clearly he denied it since or else Baez wouldn't have completely shut the report about him being gay. And the question Phil asked about who the 3rd letter belonged to, shes going to say it was to Baez himself just as he had said a few weeks back.

We learned nothing new today except the names of the redacted names from the letter to her. Speaking of the letter, they went through pretty much the entire thing but conveniently skipped the one part that I think most of us care about "Tell the world my story" So either that's for tomorrows show or she said she wouldn't discuss that part.

My only hope is that she drags Kyle tomorrow on the show and makes him so mad he comes out with scalding tea. "I fucked your fiance minutes after he got off the phone with you."

by Anonymousreply 43May 15, 2017 9:39 PM

I wish Dr Phil would ask her about the photographs of her with a male stripper when Aaron was locked up or the picture of her laughing doing his funeral.

by Anonymousreply 44May 15, 2017 9:47 PM

R29 the "I asked him" part about if he was gay or not is probably just more magic editing like you said.

by Anonymousreply 45May 15, 2017 9:54 PM

"My only hope is that she drags Kyle tomorrow on the show and makes him so mad he comes out with scalding tea. "I fucked your fiance minutes after he got off the phone with you.""

This is why I love DL... lol scalding tea! 😂

Also, tyvm for the summary R28

by Anonymousreply 46May 15, 2017 11:23 PM

"2 chains, 1 Big Chopper"

(linked at R11)

by Anonymousreply 47May 15, 2017 11:28 PM

R40 - "Basically ignore" Shayanna, her daughter or both of them?

by Anonymousreply 48May 15, 2017 11:31 PM

R48, AH would "basically ignore" Shayanna.

by Anonymousreply 49May 15, 2017 11:52 PM

[quote]"2 chains, 1 Big Chopper"

That's from a 2 Chainz/Lil Wayne song

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 16, 2017 12:04 AM

He was both hanged and hung.

by Anonymousreply 51May 16, 2017 12:16 AM

Is the video of part 1 of interview online yet? I need something to doze off to gurl!

by Anonymousreply 52May 16, 2017 2:31 AM

Before the story broke were there gay rumors on DL?

by Anonymousreply 53May 16, 2017 10:29 AM

Nothing other than people here fantasizing r53. Aaron Rodgers is more of DL's type, but AH was a thug. That's why I think more people here didn't catch on earlier. AH had the obligatory male "assistant" all the while.

by Anonymousreply 54May 16, 2017 10:41 AM

R54

Rodgers had legit info.

by Anonymousreply 55May 16, 2017 10:45 AM

There were no gay rumors on DL about AH while he was alive. Arguably, there had been some innuendo in the local Boston press. I'm thinking of the 2013 article (posted here several times) about how AH had grown up with Ryan and spoke constantly with him while he was in prison. The article doesn't have an obvious reason to exist -- Ryan wouldn't say anything of substance, and AH wouldn't comment about their relationship -- but the author clearly spent some time on it, more than would be necessary just to fill space or generate a few random clicks.

by Anonymousreply 56May 16, 2017 11:55 AM

LSA never disappoints. Someone there referred to Ryan as a "exotical" 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 16, 2017 12:01 PM

Why didn't AH ever take his best mate out clubbing, with him? Was he worried Ry might hit the cocktails and dance floor, and embarrass him in front of his hard mates? 😂💃

I would love to know what AH was really like when he didn't have his tough guy front on.

Did he ever sing😄 and bounce in the car with Ry? This is the sort of stuff I wanna know🙄

by Anonymousreply 58May 16, 2017 12:02 PM

He is pulling a few dance moves here, shortly before killing Lloyd. I guess planning a murder gets him in a dancing kind of mood. Even if he was really high at the time, that's effed up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 16, 2017 12:10 PM

R59 Wasn't he dancing there for so long, that they had to turn off the lights to get rid of him?

by Anonymousreply 60May 16, 2017 12:20 PM

@r60 yup, that's correct.

[quote] "He danced in his own headlights for so long the gas station attendant turned off the outside lights to get rid of him," said a high-ranking law enforcement source told the Mail. "He was apparently high, or very much appeared to be."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 16, 2017 12:52 PM

While I am not an LSA regular, I do know that the term "exotical" is normally used by black women derisively to describe biracial women who they see as unfair competition. Since Kyle is clearly not biracial, I am not sure how the term applies to him.

example: That coon Kevin Hart dumped his good darkskin wife for that exotical ho who will live his black ass when the money dry up."

by Anonymousreply 62May 16, 2017 12:56 PM

Didn't AH kill those 2 men the same day he got back from Costa Rica? Did he go out angry that night? Did he have a row with Shayanna? Had he rowed with Ry? Why wouldn't he want to stay in with his girl and baby after being away for a week? Was he upset because he was having to return to "regular" life after a sweet week in Costa Rica? Any chance Dr Phil will ask? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 63May 16, 2017 1:01 PM

@r62 It was actually Ryan who the thread starter at LSA called a "exotical", not Kyle. She posted the video of Aaron and Ryan leaving that restaurant in West Hollywood, the one with the Brokeback music. You can't see Ryan very clearly in that video, so that's probably why. Then someone else commented he looked like someone from the boyband Menudo lol

by Anonymousreply 64May 16, 2017 1:03 PM

Ryan does look a little swarthy in some pics.

by Anonymousreply 65May 16, 2017 1:06 PM

R63

Look, seriously, stop trying to turn Hernandez into some innocent victim of brutal closet who was sweet puppy with his gay lover and merciless monster with everybody else. This is sickening to read.

by Anonymousreply 66May 16, 2017 1:06 PM

R66 One of my questions was: Did he row with Ryan? So no, I don't think he was a "sweet puppy".

I also mentioned he killed two people.

Am I not allowed to ask, now?

by Anonymousreply 67May 16, 2017 1:16 PM

In this video a writer for Rolling Stone says Aaron's PCP use started in the summer of 2012. And he had started to develop serious psychiatric side effects from the drug. I want to hear Dr Phil ask Shayanna how she could just turn a blind eye to his clearly out of hand paranoia. He reportedly told Belichick someone was trying to kill him. He was so clearly messed up and I'm shocked so little was done, not even by the patriots to have him AND his life examined.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 16, 2017 1:21 PM

[quote]Did he ever sing😄 and bounce in the car with Ry? This is the sort of stuff I wanna know🙄

Ry definitely twerked on him, in the privacy of his home or car!

by Anonymousreply 69May 16, 2017 1:26 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 16, 2017 1:42 PM

STOP calling him Ry! Just STOP!✋

by Anonymousreply 71May 16, 2017 1:51 PM

R70 Can't get it to work. Might just be me, though🙂

by Anonymousreply 72May 16, 2017 2:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 16, 2017 2:16 PM

For whatever reason, posting links on DL doesn't work right now.

by Anonymousreply 74May 16, 2017 2:19 PM

Kyle lawyer said that he wasn't sure if the letter was for Kyle,the said that Kyle thinks it's for him.

by Anonymousreply 75May 16, 2017 2:33 PM

So there WERE rumors of his bisexuality during the trials, his defense team was aware of them. This is something McPhee, bitch that she is, was right about.

by Anonymousreply 76May 16, 2017 2:41 PM

@r76 she sure was right about that. I mean, she could not have been more blunt about the fact that this was known to the investigators. No wonder AHs defense yelled objection at the first chance they got as soon as Shayanna was asked about Ryan and AHs Costa Rica trip. They were afraid the prosecution might GO THERE.

by Anonymousreply 77May 16, 2017 2:45 PM

R58-61 I go to that gas station about once a month and always squeeze in an abbreviated version of the Hernandez dance 💃

by Anonymousreply 78May 16, 2017 3:02 PM

So not surprising at all, she is really clueless. I hope she gets egg on her face so she learns a lesson from all this. She is still very young.

Anywho, that guy Rabbit on twitter was tweeting again for the past few days. This is what he tweeted "3Rd letter from #AaronHernandez wasn't really to anyone he and another inmate were just collaborating on rap songs writing lyrics & rhymes"

Again, this guy is not credible at all. Just some random twitter user who's popular on a boston radio show who claims to have inside info. But this kind of goes with what Kyle's lawyer was saying about how the letter wasn't addressed to anyone but it was written in some kind of code or jail language that Kyle would understand if he got a chance to read it. I'm thinking that IF and I mean IF what Rabbit is saying is true, whoever told him probably misconstrued the "coded language" as rap lyrics.

He got called out saying why would Aaron write rap lyrics hours before he killed himself and he said maybe he had them already written and just put them out there.

by Anonymousreply 79May 16, 2017 5:24 PM

From that Dailymail article, what Shayanna said about Kyle was abrasive enough to get him to fire back right? I mean she pretty much implied he was a bad person for letting Aaron die and wanting his watch when he had a daughter.

And Kyle is from the meanstreets of upper scale massachussets. He don't do that kind of disrespect. He's not one to fuck with. C'mon Kyle, spill the tea, get your revenge.

by Anonymousreply 80May 16, 2017 5:29 PM

"'I don’t know who this Kyle Kennedy is. I’ve never heard of him, honestly. Aaron has never mentioned him,' she said."

That alone should prove just how completely clueless she was in regards to his double life. The two were extremely close in prison to the point that Aaron was writting letters to Kyle's family and getting introduced to Kyle's friends on personal phone calls.

Regardless of if they were gay lovers or not (they were) the enforcement inside the Jail felt that they were so close that Kyle needed to be put on suicide watch because of Aaron's death. The fact that Aaron never mentioned him to Shayanna tells me all I have to know about their relaintionship. She's really dumb, I'm sure she just thinks Aaron and Ryan went tanning in Costa Rica for a week to.

by Anonymousreply 81May 16, 2017 5:34 PM

She also didn't know that Aaron and Kyle had requested to be cell mates. Something the lawyer confirmed they did indeed apply for, and could easily be disproved if a lie. He kept up his double life in prison, didn't even tell her he was tired of living in a single cell.

by Anonymousreply 82May 16, 2017 5:40 PM

Oh my God, you people are so clueless. What the hell do you want from her? To acknowledge the fact that father of her child had a prison bitch? You think she and Aaron discussed guys or guy he fucked in prison? And of course she fucking knew everything. She didn't care and doesn't care.

by Anonymousreply 83May 16, 2017 5:57 PM

'I had no indication or any feeling that he was' gay, Shayanna said. 'He was very much a man to me. I don't know where this came from.

The fuck does THAT mean. I'm liking this woman less and less as the days go on. If You're gay you aren't a man?

by Anonymousreply 84May 16, 2017 5:58 PM

Part 2 of the interview is coming on soon. I'll watch and post updates.

by Anonymousreply 85May 16, 2017 5:59 PM

Thanx r85

by Anonymousreply 86May 16, 2017 6:04 PM

R78 - yes, know. We'll be releasing the tapes soon.

by Anonymousreply 87May 16, 2017 6:06 PM

Why is she trying to make it seem like Kyle is lying about his close relationship with Aaron?

I think it's even more sketchy that Aaron could be soo close to Kyle (write letters to everyone in the guy's family, request to be cellmates), and not mention him once to his fiancée.

Kyle wasn't even the one who admitted to having a close relationship with Aaron, nor did he talk about them being lovers. Everything we know about Kyle and Aaron's relationship came from prison officials who disclosed the info to news outlets like The DailyMail.

The lawyer said mental health officials in the prison broke the news to Kyle. Mental health officials don't personally break news like that to you unless they've been told you're highly invested in the individual who just died.

by Anonymousreply 88May 16, 2017 6:46 PM

The interview took place hours after Aaron's case was vacated because he died. She is saying she was happy and she he shouldn't have been found guilty in the first place.

Phil is now asking if she knew Odin Lloyd. And her answer is "No, yes."

Phil is now asking her about her relationship with her sister. Shayanna says this isn't the first time she and her sister have always had arguments and now they are estranged and haven't spoken for years. She says she only lives for her daughter and Aaron and Aaron is dead so she only cares about her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 89May 16, 2017 7:06 PM

I want a dollar for everytime she says "I don't know."

She says she doesn't see "eye to eye" with his family. Phil asked why she is estranged with his family and shockingly said "I don't know." She feels like she was the only person that stood by his side during his second trial.

Aaron didn't leave a will "to her knowledge" Phil asked her if she thinks her daughter is entitled to his entire estate.

by Anonymousreply 90May 16, 2017 7:10 PM

What a whole lotta nothing--her, that is. What a doormat

by Anonymousreply 91May 16, 2017 7:19 PM

Now they are talking about him being gay. She denies it, said she asked him and didn't press. The defense team told her about the rumors and thats when he "confronted him"

Phil brings up Mcphee's radio interview before he died (doesn't bring her up) Shay said she doesn't know much about it and that she stays away from media. But more "I dont knows" "If this was true" "Not to my knowledge."

Asking about Kyle Kennedy being put on suicide watch because of the depth of their relationship. She said "Has nothing to say about that" after a small smirk.

by Anonymousreply 92May 16, 2017 7:20 PM

That's exactly what Aaron wanted. A beard who wouldn't get in his way and knew to keep her mouth shut.

by Anonymousreply 93May 16, 2017 7:21 PM

R93 Yup. Loyal and kept her mouth shut and just did as she was told.

by Anonymousreply 94May 16, 2017 7:23 PM

She denied ever hearing of Kyle yet sneered at the thought of Aaron having a relationship with him.

by Anonymousreply 95May 16, 2017 7:23 PM

That's rich--baby momma liar throwing shade at Kyle being behind bars with the nickname "Pure". What a lowlife

by Anonymousreply 96May 16, 2017 7:25 PM

Now talking about the note. She said he never wrote a suicide note to Kyle Kennedy. She denies the 3rd letter was to Kyle "There is nothing for Kyle Kennedy" she says the other two letters was to her daughter and "his lawyers"

Of course Dr Phil doesn't ask about the letter to "his lawyers" but about the letter to his daughter.

OH shit she just threw shade. Laughing at his nickname "Pure." "Oh Pure?! Pure? Behind bars? Hahah okay."

by Anonymousreply 97May 16, 2017 7:26 PM

Dr Phils is definitely indirectly talking about Ryan here. Asking if there was there ever any relationships that Aaron had that now that Shayanna would now suspect as to being more than what she thought it was. Commercial break.

by Anonymousreply 98May 16, 2017 7:27 PM

I need someone to show Kyle the clip of her mocking his nickname and laughing at him. That would get him screaming no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 99May 16, 2017 7:28 PM

Pure slut for your man bitch!

by Anonymousreply 100May 16, 2017 7:28 PM

Asked if there was any relationships that she knew about that made her look back and think was "suspicious" "Looking back, I had no one tell me someone say he grabbed me inappropriately or "as such""

How stupid is that. She thinks a guy that Aaron was messing with would go to her and say "He touched me inappropriately."

I can't listen to her anymore.

by Anonymousreply 101May 16, 2017 7:33 PM

She's not this smart to give these answers. I'd bet anything that Dr. Phil, to get this exclusive interview, had to provide Baes with all questions in advance. Some of those responses sound like Baes talking!

by Anonymousreply 102May 16, 2017 7:33 PM

R102 Yup. None of the words coming out of her mouth sound natural at all. Not saying she's not educated but she keeps using words that regular people would never use in a conversation. She sounds as if she's on a job interview and using bigger words to come off looking smarter than she is.

by Anonymousreply 103May 16, 2017 7:37 PM

So far the only takeaway here is when she said AH's defense mentioned the gay rumors to her before his conviction. They knew, and thought it might be credible, but couldn't get enough evidence to defend against it in case it was intro'd as motive. But they lucked out because the prosecution couldn't use it either. If AH was on the DL it was a well-kept secret. The ultimate Bro code, if you will

by Anonymousreply 104May 16, 2017 7:39 PM

Speaking of Kyle Kennedy. He released another statement about an hour ago. Backing off the watch but wants the letter and he's still saying he's gonna talk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105May 16, 2017 7:40 PM

r105 "There has been a lot said about me and my personal life in recent weeks, some of it accurate and some of it not."

Well, what could he POSSIBLY be talking about.

by Anonymousreply 106May 16, 2017 7:43 PM

The kid saw the dead body. What a ghoul!

by Anonymousreply 107May 16, 2017 7:47 PM

"I dont want to know anything thats going to haunt me. I rather be in the dark."

This was LITERALLY her answer to if she regrets not looking in the box Aaron had her hide that containted the gun. And if that my friends doesn't describe Shayanna-Jenkins Hernandez to a tee.

by Anonymousreply 108May 16, 2017 7:49 PM

How about this gem:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 16, 2017 7:51 PM

Its over and thank god. Dr. Phil says they will continue to follow this story so all that crock about Shayanna ending the interview saying "Can we just stop talking about Aaron. He has a daughter plz." Seems to fall on deaf ears.

Sounds like his next story is going to focus on Odin Lloyd and his family? He closed the show bringing up his mother and her civil lawsuit.

Call me when he books Kyle Kennedy inside of jail.

by Anonymousreply 110May 16, 2017 8:01 PM

Dr Phil's website has a post about Kennedy. It starts off saying KYLE is saying he and Aaron were gay lovers and not "reports" Not sure if this was a mistake or if its something they got from his side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111May 16, 2017 8:03 PM

He really was. My, my, my ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112May 16, 2017 8:33 PM

yes, I can't blame her for saying what she said. It was expected. She wasn't gonna press AH on ANYTHING, she wasn't gonna rock the boat and risk biting the hand that feeds. I suspect this is a common among wives of pro players, They have a wife for image/sponors but are fucking loads and loads of whores on the side.

Don't they drug test in the NFL? How could he still play? NFL is so rigged.

by Anonymousreply 113May 16, 2017 8:49 PM

"Based upon the close relationship that I had with Aaron, it is highly likely that it was in fact intended for me." Hmmm, only close relatives or lovers are allowed to be this certain about a suicide note.

I think those two were in love.

by Anonymousreply 114May 16, 2017 9:10 PM

Has this been reported by anyone else other than drphil show? I wonder because that means something could have happened involving Aaron that got Kyle sent out of the unit and into solitary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115May 16, 2017 9:18 PM

Would the person who pops up every 20 or so posts to deride the rest of us for having an interest in this story please stop.

You have made your point, We get it. Why do you feel the need to repeat yourself? Would you just delete this thread or block it? Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 116May 16, 2017 9:18 PM

Dr Phil asks her about the gay rumors, here is the video:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117May 16, 2017 9:35 PM

She mustve had information to suspect he was gay if she asked him outright about it. If she didnt believe it was true she would've ignored it.

Yeah I did roll my eyes when she said he was "nothing but a man" to her... gurl bye. He was "a man" to Ryan in Costa Rica that week, in more ways than one!

by Anonymousreply 118May 16, 2017 10:10 PM

He was always a man in my arms!

by Anonymousreply 119May 16, 2017 10:12 PM

As useless as her interview was. I'm glad it happened and I watched it because I got a better understanding to what kind of role she played in Aaron's life. We suspected but now we got confirmation. I'm fine with her going away forever to raise her daughter while the rest of the "pieces of the puzzle" surrounding Aaron come out.

by Anonymousreply 120May 16, 2017 10:28 PM

R88 AH had a pretty compartmentalized life so I'm not surprised that she didn't know he was sending letters to Kyle's family or that Kyle was his friend. I also suspect her definition of friend is different from AH's.

R113 There are a couple of articles about the NFL and drug testing. They only test once a year and the players know the date.

by Anonymousreply 121May 16, 2017 10:32 PM

My favorite part about the whole interview was when Phil asked her if the rumors of him being gay make her take a look back at any of his relationships and make her think "Hmm, maybe that was weird." I giggled like a 15 year old girl waiting for her response. She obviously answered no and of course poor Ryan who was watching probably had a huge sigh of relief.

Which reminds me, I wonder whats going through his head as he's watching poor miss thing deny her fiance liked men. I wonder what he thinks of Kyle or if Aaron ever told Kyle about him.

This is the showdown I want to see. Who cares about Shayanna

by Anonymousreply 122May 16, 2017 10:38 PM

As I've said before, the Pats had one of their coaches living next door/across the street, and it's come out locally that they kept a pretty close eye on him. If you think teams don't know what goes on with their players through by whatever mean necessary, just think about all the $$$$$ involved and it makes sense. I remember a ways back it came out the Pats used an ex-FBI guy for security who also was extremely well-connected with the state police. Why do you think it never came out about AH and Bradley being pulled over going 120 on the SE Expwy? The staties who pulled them over apparently told the Pats only; it never made the news. And this was shortly before AH shot Bradley in the eye. No one ever knew until AH was arrested for murder.

by Anonymousreply 123May 16, 2017 10:43 PM

@r122 I wonder what Ryan's fiancé thinks about all of this. If Ryan is the secret male fling, then he is closeted too. Ryan's gf might be putting two and two together, and seeing things differently now. Unless she has always known and is fine with it.

by Anonymousreply 124May 16, 2017 10:46 PM

Hate her all you want, but she really is the perfect beard lol.

by Anonymousreply 125May 16, 2017 10:47 PM

She obviously didn't want kyle to get the watch, she wants it for her kid. she even denied him that 3rd letter. I wonder if she knew the contents of that 3rd letter? I know she said she doesn't have the 3rd letter.

Although she could be protecting her kid and herself from kyle, could be trying to get some $$ and capitalize his "friendship" with ah, in case she gets the $6 million from the pats. She may not even get the money. she could have nothing.

by Anonymousreply 126May 16, 2017 10:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127May 16, 2017 10:57 PM

I want to know why she's estranged from AH's family. It might not be such a bad thing since they seem to carry the crazy gene. In the SI article, DJ Hernandez stated they mutually decided to not have any contact with each other. I'd love to know why.

by Anonymousreply 128May 16, 2017 11:09 PM

Kyle can make a lot more than 50,000 and have nothing to do with Hernandez's family. Sell his story and if its good enough, sell the rights of the story to a production team and/or sell it to James Patterson who's writing a crime book surrounding Aaron Hernandez's life.

Maybe that why he's no longer concerned about the Watch.

by Anonymousreply 129May 16, 2017 11:21 PM

"I knew it was love when Aaron looked into my eyes and said "Bend over and show me that boy pussy."

by Anonymousreply 130May 17, 2017 1:19 AM

[quote]'I had no indication or any feeling that he was' gay, Shayanna said. 'He was very much a man to me. I don't know where this came from.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131May 17, 2017 1:37 AM

r128 DJ probably knew AH was gay, so he knew Shay was a gold-digging beard.

by Anonymousreply 132May 17, 2017 1:43 AM

r127, the Daily Mail needs to pay us for lifting headlines from our thread! Bitches.

by Anonymousreply 133May 17, 2017 2:14 AM

Someone commented on the Daily Mail article something about a Lil Smoochie tattoo, what is that about does anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 134May 17, 2017 4:36 AM

Smoocher is allegedly what Odin called Aaron that led to his murder.

by Anonymousreply 135May 17, 2017 4:52 AM

[quote]He was very much a man to me. I don't know where this came from.

DA FUQ?! Gay men aren't men? She's a homophobic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 136May 17, 2017 6:00 AM

R127 YAAAAAS! This is what I'm living for! I even said it, that IF Shayanna was lying Kyle would get pissed and spill the tea. Looks like that's what's happening.

by Anonymousreply 137May 17, 2017 6:03 AM

Loving the fact that I was right. I told you she would spin it like it was a vicious lie, she had no idea he was bi/gay etc. Basically.. any "allegation" was to smear his name, because we all know being gay is worse than being a murderer! I have no idea why everyone who was close to AH was homophobic, but it seems like they were.. his laywer, Shayanna etc. Can you blame AH for hiding his same sex feelings? I would too if I was surrounded by homophobic thugs.

by Anonymousreply 138May 17, 2017 6:12 AM

NEWSFLASH: most straight people don't consider gay men to be 'real men'. Hernandez was manly therefore he couldn't possibly be bisexual.

It says so much about our society that most people seem to regard being gay/bi as a worse "offense" than being a murderer (because at least killing people is "manly").

by Anonymousreply 139May 17, 2017 6:55 AM

What could be manlier than two men rubbing their hairy chests and rock hard pricks together as the smell of sweat and testosterone fill the room?

by Anonymousreply 140May 17, 2017 7:02 AM

[quote]DA FUQ?! Gay men aren't men? She's a homophobic bitch.

Read the "NEWSFLASH guy a few posts up. What's so unbelievable about what she said? To a lot of straight people, two men being intimate is not "manly".

by Anonymousreply 141May 17, 2017 11:03 AM

R141 the 1950s called. They want their theories back.

by Anonymousreply 142May 17, 2017 11:44 AM

The Pouncey brothers (who one scout said AH was basically a "follower" to) are not particularly gay friendly either. Called a gay man a faggot and then beat him up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143May 17, 2017 11:44 AM

When Shayanna said "he was always a man to me", I think what she meant was that Aaron's behavior around her was straight alpha male macho, that he he didn't act femme or flamboyant. I don't think she really meant that gays aren't men.

R138, don't forget that Aaron surrounded himself with thugs by choice. He didn't have to hang with thugs, he chose to, for whatever reason. If he was deeply closeted, it makes sense that he might have been trying to mask that by inserting himself into that culture. Also, isn't it acceptable in that culture to be having sex with men as long as it is kept on the DL? Maybe Aaron thought that was a good way to handle his sexuality, especially being in the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 144May 17, 2017 1:28 PM

[quote][R141] the 1950s called. They want their theories back

Tell that to the people who still think that way.

by Anonymousreply 145May 17, 2017 1:29 PM

I agree with R144. I'm not a big fan of Shayanna's, but I truly believe that what she meant is the Aaron was practicing the role of a man with a woman in a hetero relationship. She isn't the most eloquent person in the world.

But I completely acknowledge that taken t face value it was harsh and unpleasantly stereotypical.

by Anonymousreply 146May 17, 2017 2:47 PM

A man who sleeps with a man is not a man!!!!

by Anonymousreply 147May 17, 2017 3:44 PM

Hi, Shayanna at r147!!!!

by Anonymousreply 148May 17, 2017 4:02 PM

What the hell is wrong with Outsports? I mean I'm as skeptical AF on celeb sexuality speculation and what is accepted as proof especially on this here site...but WTF Outsports Jim Butstinky.?!?!

"The Daily Mail is notoriously unreliable and yet numerous LGBT and mainstream outlets ran with their story. It was a sexy and salacious angle, since gay prison sex is a common meme and it made the whole case that much more titillating. It’s a shame so many in the media simply regurgitated what the Daily Mail reported with little skepticism or reporting."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149May 17, 2017 6:07 PM

Jim and Cyd are not at all keeping an open mind..but instead peddling somebweird tone deaf, virtue signalling SWJ agenda or something ..I'm not even sure Maybe it's a territorialism pissing thing. Who knows. But I've lost all respect for their professionalism

by Anonymousreply 150May 17, 2017 6:12 PM

I thought Outsports wasn't writing any more AH articles. The last column they wrote about him ended with:

"We hope media outlets and people across social media — LGBTQ or otherwise — will cease to discuss this issue until physical evidence is presented that affects the public interest. Barring any concrete evidence, this is the last you will hear from Outsports on this issue."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151May 17, 2017 6:24 PM

I'd forgotten how that article ended, R151. Outsports is absurd; they sound like DL fraus ("No one is gay until I see actual videotape evidence!")

by Anonymousreply 152May 17, 2017 6:47 PM

@r151 I'm shocked at outsports reaction, in any case. It's not flimsy gossip, it's an investigative journalist (McPhee) getting her info from law enforcement sources who worked the case. Still, outsports seem to think it's beyond the pale to mention his sexuality, even if it was relevant to a murder investigation and motive. It's odd how much they take offense to it being released to the public, like it should have been omitted because it's shameful or something.

by Anonymousreply 153May 17, 2017 7:12 PM

R152,I get your point but the default IS straight though, so from a occams razor standpoint that "straight" assumption is as rational as it is inevitable and no more "homophobic"than assuming a random dude in the street is not deaf is anti-deaf; facts not feels

by Anonymousreply 154May 17, 2017 7:13 PM

It's the weird "outing is wrong people ..like literally violence....especially when it's a dead person..and outing a multi murdering dead thug is beyond the pale" scolding attitude I find so fucking bizarre and hypocritical considering that they admit to click-baiting and trolling Troy Aikman rumours. I seem to recall they also dropped hints and winks in the comments on Aaron Rogers too. Can't remember did they later go all hypocritically sanctimonious over Rogers speculation too? And Im speaking as someone who doesn't even think the Rogers evidence stands up (so far) i.e. a sceptic about all such gossip

by Anonymousreply 155May 17, 2017 7:38 PM

Outsports is desperate for a masculine NFL superstar to come out. Hernandez is, de facto, the first NFL superstar to be outed, but he ain't the white "all American" role model that Outsports wanted. Hernandez is a brown murderer (a "thug" to use that problematic racialized word). Outsports think Hernandez is bad for the image of gay/bi athletes so they frantically deny that he was one of us.

In my opinion, since homophobia is so physically and psychologically violent, it's perfectly apt that America's first queer NFL star was a killer. Not defending his crimes, but it's not surprising. Hernandez was a product of this society. Let's face up to that instead trying to distance ourselves from his troubling complexity.

by Anonymousreply 156May 17, 2017 8:57 PM

AH must've been breaking off one of those queens at Outsports

by Anonymousreply 157May 17, 2017 10:08 PM

For the love of God, can someone PLEASE make gifs of Ryan bouncing his muscly little body around his truck to Keith Urban???

by Anonymousreply 158May 18, 2017 1:21 AM

I need a gif of Ryan bouncing his muscly little body on Aaron's cock.

by Anonymousreply 159May 18, 2017 1:30 AM

"The Daily Mail is notoriously unreliable and yet numerous LGBT and mainstream outlets ran with their story."

But AH's fiancee is so reliable. The same woman who claims he was not a murderer.......

by Anonymousreply 160May 18, 2017 1:41 AM

I'm so confused about Outsports. They acknowledge Kyle Kennedy but they say that Daily Mail is unreliable. Umm HELLO. Kyle Kennedy was reported by them to be Aaron's personal friend and well...he was Aaron's personal friend.

Thats REPORTING. Everything they have written on the story has been true. They were first to reveal that Aaron had letters left to.

I think the person that said they are angry that Aaron was a thug and they don't want him to be the face of a gay athlete in the NFL was correct. Like another poster said, this is no worse than the speculation they have on Aaron Rodgers and Troy Aikman just with a lot more proof.

They can go fuck themselves.

by Anonymousreply 161May 18, 2017 1:54 AM

R156 fuck outta here with that unnecessary racebaiting BS. His colour had nothing to do with this.

by Anonymousreply 162May 18, 2017 1:55 AM

"Like another poster said, this is no worse than the speculation they have on Aaron Rodgers and Troy Aikman just with a lot more proof."

LOL, there is way more proof that Aaron and Troy are gay than Hernandez. I actually know a guy who had sex with Aikman years ago (which I have posted about here). That said, I agree with the stupidity of Outsports- dismissing the Daily Mail but not Aaron's retarded babymama.

by Anonymousreply 163May 18, 2017 2:00 AM

r163 First I've head of that. Whats the tea

by Anonymousreply 164May 18, 2017 2:07 AM

I have always thought that Troy Aikman has the saddest eyes, he always looks so unhappy, even when he's smiling.

by Anonymousreply 165May 18, 2017 2:17 AM

He's unhappy because he's been living a lie for 50 years

by Anonymousreply 166May 18, 2017 2:19 AM

Am I the only one who finds the fact that the one respected, credible sports journalist(Skip Bayless) to call out Aikman's closeted gayness is also a closeted gay man?

Does this fall under the "like recognized like" rule? It's so sad that he continues to live such a joyless life since literally everyone in the NFL world knows Troy is a gay man, And I am in that world, so I know what I'm talking about.

by Anonymousreply 167May 18, 2017 2:37 AM

So Troy is a top? or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 168May 18, 2017 3:16 AM

r168, he's a top.

by Anonymousreply 169May 18, 2017 3:19 AM

Yes, I agree with R169.

by Anonymousreply 170May 18, 2017 3:34 AM

That Outsports website is so disgusting. It is just so homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 171May 18, 2017 4:06 PM

Maybe they're trying to change their image R155. Maybe they don't want to burn bridges with the NFL. It's just a shitty website with shitty people.

by Anonymousreply 172May 18, 2017 4:18 PM

R150, what do you expect? They already swallowed the trans propaganda. That proves we can't trust them. Literally 90 % of the Out Sports website is about trans athletes.

by Anonymousreply 173May 18, 2017 5:09 PM

Aaron wasn't gay.He fucked (or tried to) the nanny and cheated with other women too. If all that is true and Ryan was his buttlover,Aaron was a closeted bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 174May 18, 2017 6:14 PM

Hey homophobe at R174. You're on a gay site you realize?

by Anonymousreply 175May 18, 2017 6:16 PM

What's homophobic about what R174 said?

by Anonymousreply 176May 18, 2017 6:18 PM

Pathetic it doesn't even phase you. Datalounge sucks.

by Anonymousreply 177May 18, 2017 6:22 PM

Meh, you're both FF'd and blocked.

by Anonymousreply 178May 18, 2017 6:23 PM

R174 How my own gay ass is homophobic? It's sad that you bitches want to believe that this socipath was a poor gay man in love.He was a murderous manipulator.

by Anonymousreply 179May 18, 2017 6:26 PM

@r179 well technically he was a bi manipulator.

by Anonymousreply 180May 18, 2017 6:40 PM

Go back to Lip Stick Alley R179. You pollute this site like a cancer.

by Anonymousreply 181May 18, 2017 6:44 PM

Didn't the nanny testify that when AH tried to seduce her, Odin was with them as well?

by Anonymousreply 182May 18, 2017 6:53 PM

Of course Shannaynay doesn't think that he was gay or fuking around wit guys. He was having sex with her since high school and him coming in her puss and plus she knows that he cheated with other women. Don't act like ur certain she is lying

by Anonymousreply 183May 18, 2017 6:54 PM

No one is doubting that Shayanna doesn't think Aaron is gay or bi. We are just commenting on how clueless/stupid she is and how she believed everything that came out of Hernandez's mouth including the fact that he didn't kill Odin when he clearly did or was the sole reason he was dead despite the evidence.

This is the same exact thing, mountains of things to support the conclusion that Aaron fucked around with men on the side and she asked him and he said no and thats all she needed to move on.

She even admitted to not wanting to know the truth because she doesn't want stuff to haunt her about AAron and she rather be left in the dark. Like many people said on this topic, she was the perfect beard.

by Anonymousreply 184May 18, 2017 7:10 PM

Kirk and Callahan (The radio program that Michelle first went on to report the gay rumors) had a segment on Shayanna on Dr Phil on their show yesterday. And much like us fags, they rip her for being a complete liar and acting extremely sketchy.

If you're interested to hear. It starts about 26 minutes into this clip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185May 18, 2017 7:51 PM

The woman on the radio show hit the nail on the head about Shayanna.

"After a while, when you lie to yourself over and over again you start to truly believe the lies."

by Anonymousreply 186May 18, 2017 8:18 PM

More details of AHs life and troubles behind bars. Notes, haircuts, searches ect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187May 18, 2017 9:44 PM

[quote]What's homophobic about what [R174] said?

I agree. People are too fucking touchy these days. To hell with all of you offended by R174. You're sexualizing a deceased man who murdered people because there's a slim chance that he may have been bisexual, as if you'd ever would have had a chance with him anyway. Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 188May 18, 2017 9:47 PM

You're a fucking asshole R188. You are RUINING DATALOUNGE.

BLOCKED!!!!

by Anonymousreply 189May 18, 2017 9:48 PM

Lol!

by Anonymousreply 190May 18, 2017 9:55 PM

That'll teach ya!

by Anonymousreply 191May 18, 2017 9:56 PM

[quote] New documents released Thursday detail some of the trouble Aaron Hernandez got into during his time in jail awaiting trial for the murder of Odin Lloyd. The NBC Boston Investigators filed public records requests with the Bristol County Sheriff's Office earlier this month after Hernandez committed suicide seeking the former New England Patriots star's disciplinary records. The 104 pages of records released Thursday afternoon include new details about Hernandez's long history of discipline, including how he yelled at guards about how he'd "show them how to be a man," how he threatened to kill a guard, and how he spoke to a guard about a dream he had where he was chasing a guard and his family while they were on vacation. According to the records, at one point, rather than getting caught with a note, Hernandez ripped it up and ate it in front of a guard. The documents also detail how Hernandez would pass notes to other inmates using fishing line, and how he would write to his attorney in rap lyrics so the guards wouldn't be able to tell what he was saying. Hernandez, 27, hanged himself in his prison cell on April 19 while serving a life sentence for the 2013 killing of Lloyd. His suicide came five days after he was acquitted in a separate double slaying in 2012.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192May 18, 2017 10:47 PM

He also got strip-searched A LOT. (It's mentioned in the documents posted at R187).

by Anonymousreply 193May 18, 2017 10:55 PM

R187 That bit about him stuffing his face all night with honey buns! He even had the brass neck to ask if he could eat the ones that were left😂

by Anonymousreply 194May 18, 2017 11:22 PM

The revelation that Aaron wrote rap lyrics to his lawyer so people couldn't decode it fits into this.

Kennedy's lawyer said it was revealed to him that the letter didn't make sense because of the language used. He claimed that Kyle would probably be able to decode it because it was probably to him. Aaron's attorney's said it belonged to him.

Rabbit on twitter said the 3rd note was just rap lyrics.

And since it wasn't addressed to anyone, It makes sense why AAron's lawyer would think it was for him. But Kyle seems very adamant the letter was for him.

Hmmm. What to make of this

by Anonymousreply 195May 18, 2017 11:26 PM

he said he was hungry and they didn't feed him enough, so he finessed them out of some extra food. The way he proudly proclaimed that he knew they would come get the food the next day, so he had eaten all he could through the night lol. Yeah, that made me laugh. 😂

by Anonymousreply 196May 18, 2017 11:28 PM

All these incident reports were before he met Kyle. Wonder if that relationship (whatever it was) made him a better person in the jail or kept him distracted enough to not get in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 197May 18, 2017 11:28 PM

The psycho said he had a dream he was chasing around a guard's family during vacation.

To think an inmate (probably Kennedy) locked himself in a cell with that monster.

by Anonymousreply 198May 18, 2017 11:29 PM

Shayanna: I don't believe these reports. They seem very fishy to me the way they are written as such. The depiction of the black markers all over the report lead me to believe this is probably a hoax. My husband is a good man.

by Anonymousreply 199May 18, 2017 11:30 PM

The honey buns!!! 😅

by Anonymousreply 200May 18, 2017 11:55 PM

"Literally 90 % of the Out Sports website is about trans athletes."

A quick glance at the site proves this is not true. If you are going to rip them for anything, rip them for being in denial about any gay athlete who doesn't fit into the "role model" mold.

by Anonymousreply 201May 19, 2017 12:42 AM

Knew someone who seemed fine on NY eve. Shotgun suicide at 8 in the morning NY day. I was there the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 202May 19, 2017 12:49 AM

Isn't she some uneducated nobody?

by Anonymousreply 203May 19, 2017 12:50 AM

Inner city gems

by Anonymousreply 204May 19, 2017 12:51 AM

[quote]It's sad that you bitches want to believe that this socipath was a poor gay man in love.He was a murderous manipulator.

Gurl, if you've met enough gay men, you know those things are not mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 205May 19, 2017 1:03 AM

[quote][R187] That bit about him stuffing his face all night with honey buns! He even had the brass neck to ask if he could eat the ones that were left😂

I can't believe he said he ate 20. I know he was a huge man, but damn. That is vomit inducing. Prisoners LOVE honey buns. My friend whose baby daddy is in prison says that's all he eats, and he spreads peanut butter on them.

by Anonymousreply 206May 19, 2017 1:08 AM

^^he must be pretty backed up.

by Anonymousreply 207May 19, 2017 1:19 AM

Honey buns are good, but 20? He was probably shitting for days. That's a pretty psychotic thing to do--gorging on all those honey buns simply so that they wouldn't be confiscated. And the part where he ripped the letter up and ate it so that the guard wouldn't take it from him is pure cray cray.

by Anonymousreply 208May 19, 2017 1:22 AM

[quote]^^he must be pretty backed up.

I used to eat them when I was poor in college. For some reason, they back you up more than anything else. He probably has to barter for laxatives.

by Anonymousreply 209May 19, 2017 1:25 AM

He was so petty and contrary to everything after reading the incident reports. So anti. He was the kind of person that you tell to go left, if you really want them to go right. Because he was going to do the opposite of whatever he was told to do.

by Anonymousreply 210May 19, 2017 1:29 AM

The part about kicking his cell door and shouting for a guard for as long as it took, only to ask for the time when someone finally came around. That's pretty weird too.

by Anonymousreply 211May 19, 2017 1:42 AM

I wonder what kind of notes he was passing to other inmates...

by Anonymousreply 212May 19, 2017 1:50 AM

Ban Outsports on Datalounge please!!

by Anonymousreply 213May 19, 2017 1:54 AM

I don't think the fiance ever asked Aaron about his sexuality.She's lying

by Anonymousreply 214May 19, 2017 1:58 AM

Aaron was a petty gay?

Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 215May 19, 2017 2:00 AM

He sounds like infantile spoiled bitch. I suddenly lost all interest in this saga. So much contempt for him.

by Anonymousreply 216May 19, 2017 3:02 AM

Actually I don't find these incident reports to be very shocking. It's not like he was violent towards anyone. I think that a lot of the behavior was him trying to figure out who he could or could not manipulate while in there. Especially the story about the "dream", he was clearly trying to intimidate that guard. Is it usual to strip search someone so much? Maybe Aaron liked showing off his hog so he acted up in order to get strip searched haha.

In the report about the note that Aaron ate, written on it was MOB, he said it meant "Money Over Bitches" but the incident report said it has another meaning to prison staff. Any idea what that would be?

by Anonymousreply 217May 19, 2017 3:31 AM

R216 Oh so the fact that he was a murderer is fine but he was a diva in jail and that makes you done with him. LAWL.

by Anonymousreply 218May 19, 2017 3:42 AM

R218

Well, I know it's weird. I never romanticized him though... But I never expected him to be so petty and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 219May 19, 2017 3:49 AM

To me it sounded like he was a bored kid in school. As an athlete, he'd been used to being motivated, having goals, having his crew around to talk to, and now here there was nothing to do except be disruptive. I'd be interested in seeing the rest of his disciplinary reports, if they are released, including the ones where he was busted for having an obstruction across his door (what was he doing?) and having another inmate locked in his cell. I think we've just heard summaries of those incidents so far.

by Anonymousreply 220May 19, 2017 12:21 PM

They said he was a good student in school. Something happened to him along that way that flipped his switch to crazy.

by Anonymousreply 221May 19, 2017 12:27 PM

McPhee mentioned on her radio show that one of the letters or notes in his cell explained why he "was so bothered all his life" or something to that effect. I wonder if she will ever reveal what it was. She told her co-host she couldn't wait to tell him once they were off air. Maybe she is planning on writing a book about this case.

by Anonymousreply 222May 19, 2017 12:33 PM

She should write a book.

by Anonymousreply 223May 19, 2017 12:42 PM

r223 She likely will. She wrote one about the Boston Bombers. I dont know how factual or truthful it was but I'd take her word on a book about AH. She does seem to have good sources. Though I want something she has said to be confirmed by then.

by Anonymousreply 224May 19, 2017 4:26 PM

R216, suddenly ? You knew up front he was a Thug murderer.

by Anonymousreply 225May 19, 2017 4:29 PM

I just want to know if he ever bottomed. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to gay men but do even "Exclusive tops" bottom a few times to try it?

by Anonymousreply 226May 19, 2017 5:07 PM

Hopefully not dude

by Anonymousreply 227May 19, 2017 5:19 PM

Here comes the bottom shaming.

by Anonymousreply 228May 19, 2017 6:49 PM

So, what is "MOB" code for? Aaron claimed it stood for Money Over Bitches, but prison staff said it stood for something else, and he ended up eating that note rather than give it to the guards.

by Anonymousreply 229May 19, 2017 9:04 PM

[quote] During a cell search, Hernandez was found to possess a paper that read: “MOB.” Hernandez told the officer that it stood for “Money Over B------.” Hernandez was told that it meant more and that it would be taken away. Hernandez proceeded to eat the paper and tell the guard, “Lock me up.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230May 19, 2017 9:06 PM

Meth or blowjobs?

by Anonymousreply 231May 19, 2017 9:16 PM

Me neither r231. I was hoping someone was more familiar with prison coded language, or at least is better at googling it than me. Somehow Google thinks I mean (Italian) mobster slang.

by Anonymousreply 232May 19, 2017 9:19 PM

[quote]I just want to know if he ever bottomed. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to gay men but do even "Exclusive tops" bottom a few times to try it?

Gurl, according to those numerous write ups he got in prison, he was stripped searched pretty much daily. Those freaky C.O.s where LOOKING for a reason to stick gloved fingers up his hole, if they also did cavity checks.

Bradley probably topped him if anyone did outside prison. It takes a super thug for that!

by Anonymousreply 233May 19, 2017 9:26 PM

Hmmm...his disciplinary problems ceased after he took up with Kyle. Maybe he was finally getting the hole action he secretly craved!

by Anonymousreply 234May 19, 2017 9:28 PM

So there was a barbershop inside the jail. Unless Kyle was employed as a barber there, so much for that theory some rando tried to pass off that Kyle was "just" Aaron's barber.

by Anonymousreply 235May 19, 2017 10:08 PM

If Kyle was getting his barbers license in prison, he probably did work in the barbershop. Where he cut inmates hair, including Aaron's.

by Anonymousreply 236May 19, 2017 10:15 PM

It stands for "me or Bubba."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237May 19, 2017 10:55 PM

Kyle got lucky. Aaron was hot so he didn't have to blow some fat slob for protection.

by Anonymousreply 238May 19, 2017 11:01 PM

R237 I can't tell if you are making a joke or you solved the mystery lol. I mean it's prison, I wouldn't be surprised if that really is what MOB stands for. 😂

by Anonymousreply 239May 19, 2017 11:14 PM

I looked it up and it can stand for both Money over bitches, and Member Of Bloods, which Aaron was.

From urban Dictionary: [quote] M.O.B. Money Over Bitches/Member Of Bloods The late Tupac Shakur defined the fraze M.O.B to mean 'money of bitches', although this definition had a meaning of its own, what tupac actually ment when he said it was that he was now MOB related, i.e, a Member Of Bloods. The Bloods are a west LA street gang. Therefore the fraze is actually a clever double meaning. Some rappers still use the fraze 'MOB' to mean Tupacs defined meaning 'Money Over Bitches' without knowing what he was truly implying. "M.O.B., nigga 'cause we mob on you tricks" - Tupac Shakur

by Anonymousreply 240May 19, 2017 11:28 PM

Thanks R240, that makes sense. However, I prefer R231's version . . .

by Anonymousreply 241May 19, 2017 11:45 PM

[quote]fraze

eaux, dière!

by Anonymousreply 242May 20, 2017 1:44 AM

My Open Butthole

by Anonymousreply 243May 20, 2017 4:19 AM

Hernandez allegedly threatened to kill a guard and his family. Then he made noises like a machine gun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244May 20, 2017 5:11 AM

“It is not uncommon for inmate Hernandez to kick his cell door constantly until an officer approaches his cell merely to ask the officer for the current time, this to him is comical"

This guy was a mental patient. What a fucking pyscho.

by Anonymousreply 245May 20, 2017 8:09 AM

r245 I'm wondering if the guards got word about Aaron wanting to commit suicide and purposely missed his 2 AM cell check, so he would die and they wouldn't have to deal with him anymore.

r187 I can't believe they have to write up so much paperwork. They have to sign a form saying they searched a prisoner so he could go get a haircut?

Does anyone here know if this Is protocol for all prisoners or is it just for high profile prisoners?

by Anonymousreply 246May 20, 2017 8:33 AM

I thought the same thing R246. Cops are notoriously hamstrung with piles of paperwork, but I think the C.O.s even have it worse. 'Talk about tedious.

by Anonymousreply 247May 20, 2017 8:57 AM

More letters released. AH refers to inmate as his "heart".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248May 20, 2017 6:01 PM

He is also trying to dispel rumors in those letters at r248, its blacked out but you can still tell that one of the words is a letter that begins with a g and ends with a y, the way the letters loop under the redacted black part.

by Anonymousreply 249May 20, 2017 6:21 PM

When did Kyle arrive to jail again? Could he be one of those names?

by Anonymousreply 250May 20, 2017 6:57 PM

Oh and so much for "He liked living in a single cell" from miss Shayanna Jenkins. Although I'm assuming she probably thinks these letters are fake

by Anonymousreply 251May 20, 2017 6:59 PM

So he's been fighting gay rumors since 2015. I wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 252May 20, 2017 7:14 PM

I also wonder when Kyle came to Shirley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253May 20, 2017 7:23 PM

Kyle was initially arrested in January of 2015. And he escaped custody the day after he was arrested so he was transferred to shirley shortly after. Not sure if he's any of the redacted names but the timeline would make sense.

by Anonymousreply 254May 20, 2017 7:27 PM

So he didn't kill himself because of rumors of him being gay or else he would have done it years ago.

by Anonymousreply 255May 20, 2017 7:28 PM

R255 yes. He had also given away his possessions for a couple of weeks before the suicide, leading people to the conclusion he had been planning it for that long. They also said he had become increasingly religious in the last few months. So it definitely wasn't some radio interview McPhee did 2 days before his suicide that pushed him over the edge, he was determined long before that I think.

by Anonymousreply 256May 20, 2017 7:51 PM

What kind of young person could stand the thought of a "life bid"? Most of these recent docs show a highly immature man, who probably cracked from the long stretch ahead compunded with memories of the life he threw away. No wonder he did the deed

by Anonymousreply 257May 20, 2017 8:02 PM

If the guy who Aaron said "is his heart" is Kyle, that's cute. But the whole "I've known him since the streets" cant be for Kyle since they didn't know each other outside of prison save for a few letters.... unless thats not meant to be taken literal and some kind of prison slang

by Anonymousreply 258May 20, 2017 8:02 PM

I never thought Aaron did himself in because he was gay, or even because he feared that the word was out.

I believe he did not want to do another 50 years in that hell, and the bonus attraction of his daughter receiving some funds from the Pats if his guilty verdict was vacated was the motive.

by Anonymousreply 259May 20, 2017 8:19 PM

R259 I agree.

by Anonymousreply 260May 20, 2017 8:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261May 20, 2017 11:55 PM

So now we know that there were multiple sources for the AH/gay rumors, and that the rumors existed for at least several years:

1)tAH’s defense counsel raised them with Shayanna during at least one of the trials;

2)tIn June 2015, AH assumed that officials at Shirley were familiar with the rumors; and

3)tIn 2017, Prison guards/officials told McPhee and the Daily Mail that AH had gay relationships.

by Anonymousreply 262May 21, 2017 1:07 AM

^ Sorry for the messed-up formatting.

by Anonymousreply 263May 21, 2017 1:08 AM

It worked r262. No apologies necessary.

by Anonymousreply 264May 21, 2017 1:12 AM

Cyd Ziegler and that god awful Outsports website must be furious over these revelations.

by Anonymousreply 265May 21, 2017 1:30 AM

Video of Kyle when he robbed that store, and interview with the clerk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266May 21, 2017 1:30 AM

Kyle should sue the media next for using that one mugshot of him for every story. He is actually a little better looking than awful mug.

by Anonymousreply 267May 21, 2017 1:34 AM

The heroin abuse really shows on his face. He was probably so desperate for his next fix he would do anything. It's so common to see heroin addicts eventually turn to robbery and/or prostitution to support their habit. Hopefully he kicks that addiction for good.

by Anonymousreply 268May 21, 2017 1:51 AM

Outsports is supporting Shayanna's denials.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269May 21, 2017 2:32 AM

Outsports is shit.

by Anonymousreply 270May 21, 2017 2:38 AM

Outsports is definitely homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 271May 21, 2017 2:53 AM

Homophobic because they are saying that Aaron wasn't gay, thereby dashing your hopes and ruining your fantasies? Puh-lease.

by Anonymousreply 272May 21, 2017 3:12 AM

The prison wouldn't let him be roomies with Kyle because they knew there would be fucking going on. Straight guys do not refer to their bros as "my heart"

by Anonymousreply 273May 21, 2017 3:16 AM

R273 is correct about pitiful people here wanting him to be gay or bi

by Anonymousreply 274May 21, 2017 3:17 AM

Outsports doesn't want their gay athletes to be convicted murderers. They want them to be clean cut, positive and a good influence.

I dont like the way they are approaching the story but I kind of understand it. They dont' claim to report "news" because if they did, this story is what it is, news.

I wish they would ignore the story completely instead of covering it with their own narratives.

by Anonymousreply 275May 21, 2017 3:28 AM

I have another theory on why outsports is taking this position. To them no man is gay/bi, no matter how many men they sleep with, unless he himself identifies as gay. And since AH is dead, he can't do that.

by Anonymousreply 276May 21, 2017 12:43 PM

Ignore R271 he's the resident gay hysteric who sees homophobic conspiracies everywhere whose goal is to disrupt his fan fic romance/masturbatory prison fantasies.

I'm the one ITT who first linked and was critical of Outsports' bizarre position. But It is not homophobi. LOL. Only a hysteric would say that. I don't think it's about respectability politics either. I think it's down to misguided batshit SJW (for want of a better phrase) identify politics reasons. As I say I'm critical of their stance but it's no worse than the other extreme here with the usual DL godamn certainty and lack of open mindedness..and worse: the frankly vomit-inducing sentimentalising and armchair psychologising this thug as a victim of homophobia and he and Kyle as Romeo and fucking Juliet. Get a grip and get FACTS

by Anonymousreply 277May 21, 2017 2:53 PM

DL is discussing "FACTS". Outsports is not. The facts show that Shayanna was either lying or uninformed when she claimed AH enjoyed being in a single cell, and she was absolutely lying or uninformed when she claimed he was innocent of Odin's murder. She's just not very credible about virtually anything and I don't think that is controversial.

by Anonymousreply 278May 21, 2017 3:18 PM

Enough with that Outsports bullshit. Fuck the and fuck whoever defends that site. FF'd and blocked.

by Anonymousreply 279May 21, 2017 3:25 PM

I just realized. Only one of the letters was dated the others weren't. The letter in which Aaron possibly addresses his sexuality could have been from any time. Could have been recent for all we know.

by Anonymousreply 280May 21, 2017 6:48 PM

That's true r280. However he brings up "rumors" he wants to dispel in two different letters, and I doubt they were both sent after the radio interview McPhee did. That's a very short amount of time. McPhee also mentioned that he was already being hassled "by the guys on the block" when she got confronted with the theory that her "outing" him led to his suicide. And his two letters about these rumors seems to fit that explanation from McPhee.

by Anonymousreply 281May 21, 2017 7:08 PM

Still no proof....

'"He's my heart and like a real brother to me."

If Aaron was gay/bi,he never outed himself.

by Anonymousreply 282May 22, 2017 3:36 AM

I can't decide whether Shayanna is a cunning liar who knew everything that was going on and has been covering for Aaron, or if Aaron compartmentalized his life and isolated her from it so well that she had no clue what was really going on. I still can't get over how on Dr. Phil she claimed Aaron liked to be alone in a cell, but the incident reports show that the truth is the complete opposite!

by Anonymousreply 283May 22, 2017 4:19 AM

R272, no. They're homophobic for supporting the transtapo wth their trans agenda. Anything trans = anti gay, anti women and anti science.

by Anonymousreply 284May 22, 2017 1:17 PM

[quote] The Aaron Hernandez I once knew leaves me with pure sadness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285May 22, 2017 6:13 PM

I wonder what the brain tests will show, I can't imagine you can play pro football without any damage. I guess it's a matter of how bad it is.

by Anonymousreply 286May 22, 2017 10:56 PM

Maybe if they had let Kyle share his cell he'd still be alive.

by Anonymousreply 287May 22, 2017 10:59 PM

He was a fucking sociopath murderer who hung with legitimate thugs. Why should his busted drug mule bitch boy be allowed to share his cell? Stop romanticizing him or move into Rikers for a week.

by Anonymousreply 288May 22, 2017 11:47 PM

"Anything trans = anti gay, anti women and anti science."

No, the right-wingers like you who support anti-trans laws are the ones who are anti-science, anti-women, and anti-gay. You guys think homosexuality is a choice. In the real world, the people who are pro-gay are also pro-trans, and the people who are against gay rights are also against trans rights. Only on the datalounge is supporting trans people "homophobic"

by Anonymousreply 289May 22, 2017 11:55 PM

Trans supporters are some of the most sexist people you could ever meet. They could show Bill O'Reilly a thing or two. It goes without saying they are also anti-gay and anti-science.

by Anonymousreply 290May 22, 2017 11:57 PM

r290 is in his own little world. Like I said, in the real world, it is gay-friendly liberals who support trans people and anti-gay Repugs who pass anti-trans laws. As a Republican you are the sexist one, stop projecting.

by Anonymousreply 291May 23, 2017 12:03 AM

You're the one who's living in la la land, R291, if you think pro-gay and/or Democrat automatically equals pro-trans. I believe something like 30% of Democrats SUPPORT bathroom laws.

But you're too thick-headed to absorb that reality. Women know the difference between a Caitlyn Jenner and an Anderson Cooper. They don't have to now be on the lookout for AC lurking in their bathroom.

You think you're so "woke" and yet you are so sexist you would make the late Roger Ailes blush. What a man you are helping other men make their way into female spaces. Your Mom must be proud.

by Anonymousreply 292May 23, 2017 12:09 AM

Aaron Hernandez was a fag, not trans. His butt whore was trans maybe?

by Anonymousreply 293May 23, 2017 12:12 AM

"I believe something like 30% of Democrats SUPPORT bathroom laws."

Yeah, conservative Blue Dog democrats. The same ones who voted for the constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage.

"What a man you are helping other men make their way into female spaces."

That's funny, I am a woman and have never ever seen a man in a woman's room. Trans people make up a tiny % of the population. Not that I would care if a man was in the women's room, anyway. You know bathrooms have stalls, right?

by Anonymousreply 294May 23, 2017 12:13 AM

Oh, even worse, R294. A sexist woman.

If you feel so strongly about sharing facilities with men then go into their bathroom and leave the ladies room alone.

by Anonymousreply 295May 23, 2017 12:17 AM

I like when people reveal themselves as pro-trans. It answers 3 questions up front: sexist, anti-gay and anti-science.

by Anonymousreply 296May 23, 2017 12:20 AM

[quote]Aaron Hernandez was a fag

No one who called him that to his face lived to tell about it!

by Anonymousreply 297May 23, 2017 12:21 AM

r295, why don't you leave the ladies alone and focus on your far-right political agenda. Stop calling others sexist when you support a political party that wants to force women who have abortions to get ultrasounds. You are projecting again.

r296, I bet if you measured the IQ of people who support bathroom bills you would find that they have lower IQs and are less educated than people like you who are against trans rights. It is reactionaries who hate trans people. Conservatives views align with lack of education and low IQs.

by Anonymousreply 298May 23, 2017 12:22 AM

Why do you assume I'm Republican and not a Democrat, R298? You just pointed out that there are plenty of Democrats who are against the trans agenda.

And what does it matter what party YOU belong to when you are so personally and fundamentally sexist? Do you think your political party absolves you of your own rank sexism?

You've determined that your fellow females must dutifully submit like some sort of handmaidens to accept this regressive ideology that men are women just because they say so.

by Anonymousreply 299May 23, 2017 12:32 AM

Far more women use public facilities such as restrooms than ever end up getting abortions, R298.

And you are a woman that wants to force other women to accept men into their bathrooms and private spaces.

Just because women want to preserve abortion rights doesn't mean they agree with men calling themselves women.

by Anonymousreply 300May 23, 2017 12:40 AM

[quote]No, the right-wingers like you who support anti-trans laws are the ones who are anti-science, anti-women, and anti-gay.

Sexual orientation can be scientifically measured. Is there scientific proof transgender is even real?

by Anonymousreply 301May 23, 2017 12:42 AM

OutSports may merit its own thread. I'd rather not see this thread derailed (and possibly shut down).

by Anonymousreply 302May 23, 2017 12:46 AM

Out of respect to you, R302, I will cease and desist.

by Anonymousreply 303May 23, 2017 12:48 AM

r301, republicans like you insist that homosexuality is a choice, not inborn.

r300, the chance that any female will encounter a male in a restroom is miniscule, since the percentage of trans people is so tiny.

by Anonymousreply 304May 23, 2017 12:50 AM

Thank you, R299.

by Anonymousreply 305May 23, 2017 1:00 AM

Everything DL knows about prison comes from jerking off to episodes of "Oz".

by Anonymousreply 306May 23, 2017 6:12 AM

[quote] LEDYARD, Conn. -- The older brother of former New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez released the following statement Tuesday morning: “From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank everyone who has supported my mother and me during such difficult times,” Jonathan “D.J.” Hernandez said. “My younger brother Aaron was far from perfect, but I will always love him. Many stories about my brother’s life have been shared with the public - except the story Aaron was brave enough to share with our mother and me. It’s the one story he wanted us to share with the world.” “It is Aaron’s truth.” “D.J.” Hernandez, a former assistant football coach at Brown and current head coach at Ledyard (Conn.) High School, did not elaborate in the statement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307May 23, 2017 12:49 PM

So there is an interview with DJ coming up, where he will tell Aaron's full story. To me it sounds like AH was probably abused, and this is the secret he was brave enough to share with his mother and brother.

by Anonymousreply 308May 23, 2017 1:05 PM

R289, LOL get lost. I'm not right wing. I'm not even American. I vote for a political party here that is further to the left than the Democratic Party in Amerca, but sure, just believe what you want to believe if that makes you feel better.

by Anonymousreply 309May 23, 2017 1:26 PM

"Far from perfect"

The understatement of the century

by Anonymousreply 310May 23, 2017 1:30 PM

Could it be the same story he would like his fiancee to tell?

by Anonymousreply 311May 23, 2017 1:45 PM

Well, R311, it looks like DJ thinks Shayanna failed to tell that story in her interview on Dr. Phil.

by Anonymousreply 312May 23, 2017 1:54 PM

LMAO every passing day Shayanna looks stupider and stupider. And Dr. Phil looks stupid for booking someone who looks like knew the least about Aaron despite being his "fiance"

by Anonymousreply 313May 23, 2017 1:58 PM

Does this mean his brother and mother knew he was going to kill himself? Kind of odd for someone to tell another person "I have a story I want you to tell the world when I'm dead."

by Anonymousreply 314May 23, 2017 2:00 PM

R313

Don't be naive. Those people are making money on hot story while they can, while people are still interested. His girlfriend definitely recieved nice check for her interview. And she definitely not going to bare her soul on some stupid daytime show.

by Anonymousreply 315May 23, 2017 2:04 PM

R315 You say that as if its a bad thing. You're almost coming across as if the people making money off the story of a deranged murderer is worse than the...deranged murderer.

Good on DJ, his mother and anyone innocent around him that wants to take advantage.

by Anonymousreply 316May 23, 2017 2:27 PM

DJ and Shayanna are not close, that much I got from the Sports illustrated interview he did. They might disagree on what should be shared with the public.

by Anonymousreply 317May 23, 2017 2:27 PM

Is there any scientific research on the connection of sexually abused kids and their sexuality later in life.

I'm not saying this "Story" is Aaron being sexually abused at all. The thought just ran through my mind when someone on here posted it and it made me wonder and I don't know the answer.

by Anonymousreply 318May 23, 2017 2:30 PM

R316

I never said that. My point is that it's ridiculous to expect honesty from people who were close to him. All they do is play the role. His supposedly dumb girlfriend most likely will get everything that will be possible to get.

by Anonymousreply 319May 23, 2017 2:40 PM

I keep thinking back to McPhees radio show, she talked about this explosive revelation that explains "why he was so bothered all his life". I'm thinking it is what DJ was hinting at. And he revealed this in letters to his brother and mom that McPhee saw.

by Anonymousreply 320May 23, 2017 3:39 PM

When is Ryan going to reveal Aaron's truths that HE knew about.

Everyone is spilling the tea girl but him.

by Anonymousreply 321May 23, 2017 6:52 PM

Ryan must be shook, everyone around him wants to talk and he has a wedding in a few weeks. He's probably wondering if Aaron told anyone about him. His fiance is probably suspicious, wonder if they had a talk about it or wonder if she pulled a Shayanna and just casually asked and doesn't even really want to know.

James Patterson is about to come to bristol to snoop around for contents in his book.

If he is involved in this as we all seem to think he is. I kind of feel sorry for him, the closet is a terrible place but even worse when people are in your room looking around as your hiding in it.

by Anonymousreply 322May 23, 2017 6:57 PM

I also noticed that in his brother's statement he doesn't deny any of the allegations and simply says "Many stories about my brother’s life have been shared with the public."

I wonder if they knew.

by Anonymousreply 323May 23, 2017 7:02 PM

I think his family knew about his gay/bisexuality. But the story that DJ wants to share is not one that has been leaked, if I understood his statement correctly.

by Anonymousreply 324May 23, 2017 7:04 PM

Let me add; or that it has been leaked but no one has yet heard Aaron's side of the story, fully. That's another possibility.

by Anonymousreply 325May 23, 2017 7:20 PM

R324 Agreed. Unless they, like Shayanna "Don't really pay attention to the media" and they are oblivious to any gay rumors.

Ha

by Anonymousreply 326May 23, 2017 7:26 PM

I can't wait for DJs interview. I feel like he will give people a more nuanced look at who Aaron was, the good and the bad. I got a great impression of DJ reading about him in SI. He was very careful not to make any excuses for his brother in that interview, came across very level headed.

by Anonymousreply 327May 23, 2017 7:34 PM

DJ seems like he was the angel and Aaron was the devil. The good to his bad. The ying to Aaron's yang.

I wish DJ was family instead of likely Aaron, he seems like a good role model.

by Anonymousreply 328May 23, 2017 7:42 PM

Anyone have any suggestions or takes to "Aarons truth"

We got that it might involve his sexuality, maybe he was abused.

Could be a mental thing? Maybe he told them he was bipolar?

by Anonymousreply 329May 23, 2017 7:43 PM

I have always thought it was strange that Aaron chose to go to Florida and play college football instead of Connecticut with his brother, which was their fathers dream for his sons. Why did he choose the distance to his brother? It's like he wanted to fall apart doing self destructive things (drugs/gangs) by himself, without his caring brother stopping him? So he could better hide his sexuality with no family around to question him? All of the above? If he was abused he could have been suffering from PTSD, that could explain a lot of his trust issues and anger, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 330May 23, 2017 8:06 PM

It was all about Football, R330. The Florida Gators are one of the top teams in the nation, the UConn Huskies are mediocre.

The article linked at R285 says this:

[quote]Hernandez and I talked a lot about football, but not much else. We talked about how he was utilized in his current offense and the plans Urban Meyer had for him in the Gators' offense. We talked about how sometimes he’d be bored against the competition in Connecticut and how he was looking forward to the US Army Bowl so he could compete against the best in the nation.

by Anonymousreply 331May 23, 2017 8:34 PM

@R331 I admittedly don't know much about football, so you are probably right. Aaron was a bigger talent than his brother and would have needed better competition.

by Anonymousreply 332May 23, 2017 8:43 PM

Rest In Peace, Aaron, you were incredibly fine and apparently more tortured than most of us realized.

Reading through this thread, I'm less than impressed with the dolt who is so adamant that AH was a "devil" and "thug" and his brother an "angel." Believe it or not, people are usually a little more complicated than that.

by Anonymousreply 333May 23, 2017 10:11 PM

I figure along the lines that he may have been abused as a child as well. Some of his personality traits point to that.

by Anonymousreply 334May 23, 2017 10:23 PM

This article really sums up his miserable life in prison. No wonder he offed himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335May 23, 2017 10:30 PM

There's lots of hot muscular gentle hearted killer cagemeat in prisons R333. And most of them are much more than that. Humans are complicated. Your response to Aaron Hernandez is simplistic. He murdered three people, loved being associated with gangs, had a major drug and street crime problem and kept his baby mamma in the dark or just for his own PR. Why shouldn't she cash the cheque? She deserves it. Look at what he hooked up with in prison? That ain't gay love you fool. It's a pretty familiar construct. Privileged people and sports heroes do have a miserable time in prison, huh? They try to get what they're used to, but demanding a particular cocksucker for your cell isn't how it's done. Why don't you start corresponding with some muscular murderers? Lots of them with internet access claim to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 336May 23, 2017 10:34 PM

R333 "Dolt here" I'm sorry you aren't impressed that I find a cold hearted murderer the "devil." Sure, many things happen to people that cause them the be the way they are but Aaron had all the resources in the world to get the help he needed. He ran into many influential people in his life in coaches and teammates and his own damn brother triumphed when the went through the same path.

Aaron wasn't a good person. He wasn't when he was free to roam the streets and he wasn't when he was in jail from what I read. MAYBE just MAYBE in the last year of his life he turned his ways, and became religious and everything he's done in his life became to much for him to handle and he killed himself.

You don't have to think the guy was a good person to be captivated by his story like I am.

So apologize that we don't see eye to eye

by Anonymousreply 337May 23, 2017 11:05 PM

We keep reading about how much of a master manipulator Aaron was.

I think his biggest feat was somehow convincing a white trash wigger drug addict that Aaron was his soulmate and he's ready to scream to anyone who would listen about their relationship.

The DICK must of been THAT GOOD.

by Anonymousreply 338May 23, 2017 11:13 PM

R338 Well Aaron "Thug Life" Hernandez was calling him his "heart" so Kyle probably gave it to him as well as he took it. Doesn't look like it was a 1 sided big man/little bitch type of relationship.

by Anonymousreply 339May 23, 2017 11:18 PM

when is the interview the brother is gonna give?

by Anonymousreply 340May 23, 2017 11:25 PM

[quote]Reading through this thread, I'm less than impressed with the dolt who is so adamant that AH was a "devil" and "thug" and his brother an "angel." Believe it or not, people are usually a little more complicated than that.

Hunny, AH's brother never gunned down THREE people, and he had to forfeit any future career in sports after Aaron was arrested. He is now working in the blazing Texas sun everyday, trying to get his roofing company off the ground, so he can make a living. He is also the only child his mom has left to console her. So yeah, compared his little brother, he is an angel.

by Anonymousreply 341May 23, 2017 11:31 PM

Thiis reminds me of an argument I had with a bunch of straights in a cuban website that was talking about Jose Marti, cuba's most venerated national "hero". Jose Marti lived a straight life and many people think that he was a womanizer and a drunkard. In a letter he wrote to his best friend in Mexico in the year 1896 he states that "loving women was good, but in occasion loving men was even better". I argued that this is clealy a hint that Jose Marti seemed to have been bisexual and that no straight man in that time would have told such a thing to his best friend, especilly when that friend was married. Well, I was told by many that in those times it was quite normal for men to talk like that to his best friends. Straight people love doing this kind of shit to hide the facts and manipulate the evidences when it comes to protect the heterosexual image of closeted bisexual men. The same thing is happening in this particular case.

by Anonymousreply 342May 24, 2017 12:04 AM

[quote]I figure along the lines that he may have been abused as a child as well. Some of his personality traits point to that.

The signs are there. But I hope the secret is just that AH was bisexual or something else. It will probably be something that we already know, like he struggled with drug addiction. If DJ says he was sexually abused, then all those people who say homosexuality is caused by childhood trauma will have a field day.

by Anonymousreply 343May 24, 2017 12:20 AM

I really do think that was his truth. He finally broke down and then told his mother and brother that he was abused as a child.

by Anonymousreply 344May 24, 2017 12:30 AM

Shay will probably fire back at DJ if he reveals the TRUE gaiety of this situation. I hope he calls her out for her lying and gold digging ways, since he doesn't like her anyway.

by Anonymousreply 345May 24, 2017 1:04 AM

Good to see DJ going back to coaching football. It's what he loves, especially after so many turned him down because of his connection to AH, something he couldn't help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346May 24, 2017 1:42 AM

If Aaron WAS abused as a kid I wonder who it would have been, A Coach? A teacher? I feel like everyone's mind would jump to it being his father but then wouldn't DJ have been abused as well.

I DO think we shouldn't jump to conclusions until DJ talks though. We had enough to go on with the Ryan thing but this is just all speculation and guess work.

by Anonymousreply 347May 24, 2017 1:49 AM

I think AH was a sociopathic murderer who was DL bisexual. Who cares about the rest? There is DEEP romance in fudge packing your smack addicted beat up thot's ass for sure. Even straight dudes in prison know how to do a juice box jungle douche. AH wanted those holes AND his H connection in his cell. It must have been love. Fuck crazy shit people. I am black and built and I used white and latino men for my satisfaction since I was 11 years old. Easy my dudes.

by Anonymousreply 348May 24, 2017 2:01 AM

R348, please translate "thot's" and "juice box jungle douche" ???

by Anonymousreply 349May 24, 2017 2:31 AM

I think he wanted Kyle there because he was bored and lonely (also horny)in his cell.

by Anonymousreply 350May 24, 2017 9:57 AM

DJs statement reads: "..what he was brave enough to tell our mother and me". I wonder if Shayanna was never told what this was? Not so strange to think he kept her in the dark until the end if this "Aaron's truth" was that he was hiding that he was gay/bisexual all his life.

by Anonymousreply 351May 24, 2017 10:08 AM

Agree with R343. The homophobes will use this as evidence that sexual abuse causes homosexuality, and AH wasn't a "real" fairy.

by Anonymousreply 352May 24, 2017 10:15 AM

Prison sex must be very messy. Bottoms would have no time to prep.

by Anonymousreply 353May 24, 2017 10:55 AM

[quote] Fights, Loneliness And Honey Buns: Aaron Hernandez’s Miserable Life In Prison

[quote] Regarding the claims from fellow inmate Kyle Kennedy that he and Hernandez were lovers, Wetzel cautioned not to outright believe anything that a prisoner says.

[quote] “One thing, you can’t really take Kyle Kennedy’s word for anything, or any inmate’s word for anything. They’re all convicted felons. There’s a reason they’re there,” Wetzel said. “So you’ve got to take anything any of these people say with a grain of salt. That doesn’t mean it’s not true, it just also could not be true.”

[quote] Wetzel said there could have been a number of reasons why Hernandez requested specific cellmates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354May 24, 2017 2:32 PM

Also from the article:

[quote] “These were vicious fights. One, they had guards trying to pull him and and another inmate apart, and they had to mace them, basically, to get them to stop fighting,” Wetzel said. “There’s another weird or interesting scene where he gets in a fight and he goes back to his cell, and a guard comes in and sees him, and he’s kind of sitting on the bed, his hands are all red from punching somebody, he’s got some marks on him, and he’s kind of breathing heavy and is just sort of despondent that he had to get in this fight. I just think that … if you read it all, the picture I got was not somebody who was doing well with this at all. He was surviving, but it was pretty miserable.

[quote] “He was clearly a target for people to fight. He didn’t walk in and [have] everyone go, ‘Hey, that’s Aaron Hernandez. Don’t mess with him.’ It was like, ‘Let’s go see if we can take Aaron Hernandez.'”

by Anonymousreply 355May 24, 2017 2:36 PM

Still don't feel sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 356May 24, 2017 3:13 PM

But has Kyle himself actually said he and AH had a sexual relationship? People seem to assume that the reports are coming from him, but, as far as I know, he has only spoken once or twice through his attorney. The claims that he and AH were lovers must be coming from prison officials, who have more credibility than just some felon.

by Anonymousreply 357May 24, 2017 4:00 PM

McPhee (who pretty much broke the story he was bi) says her sources are from people within the law enforcement community. So yes, pretty credible. Unless you believe the conspiracy that they wanted to smear AH with gay rumors because they hated him.

by Anonymousreply 358May 24, 2017 5:06 PM

R358 "Unless you believe the conspiracy that they wanted to smear AH with gay rumors because they hated him."

And if that was the case, Kyle Kennedy wouldn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 359May 24, 2017 5:09 PM

[quote] And if that was the case, Kyle Kennedy wouldn't exist.

It's not that simple. People who believe the bi rumors to be a smear from law enforcement (because the police is bitter he got away from the double murder conviction), thinks the police or prison staff lied about the nature of Kyle and AHs relationship. They think Kyle will set the record straight and say they were just friends and the prison/police is corrupt and just want to destroy AHs "legacy". This has been the prevailing view on twitter, from what I can tell. In their mind AH was "the realest ni**a evah" for killing him self so his daughter and fiancé could reap the financial benefits. It's The ultimate thuggish hetero love story to them.

by Anonymousreply 360May 24, 2017 5:41 PM

[quote] When Aaron Hernandez was alive, he was viewed as a murderer who would likely spend the rest of his existence behind bars. But the disgraced ex-NFL star is suffering an even worse fate in death. He’s become a tabloid sideshow, with salacious details and rumors about his life getting leaked with little regard on seemingly a weekly basis.

Continues at link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361May 24, 2017 6:04 PM

You guys are crazy if you think street thug wigger extraordinaire Kyle Kennedy who's already getting a ton of shit from his family and friends about being Aaron's bottom boy on social media wouldn't immediately deny that he was in fact Aaron's bottom boy just so he can wait it out to shit on law enforcement.

That makes no sense. Kennedy has released TWO statements and has spoken to his lawyer MULTIPLE times and has yet to deny anything that has come out.

by Anonymousreply 362May 24, 2017 7:15 PM

McPhee said she's dying to get her hands on the texts to/from the high-school boyfriend, which read like hardcore porn.

If she does get them, you're going to have to wait for the book because she, once again, finds herself without a radio station.

by Anonymousreply 363May 24, 2017 8:03 PM

[quote] McPhee said she's dying to get her hands on the texts to/from the high-school boyfriend, which read like hardcore porn.

Wait, when did she say this? On her radio show?

by Anonymousreply 364May 24, 2017 8:20 PM

Yes, about an hour ago.

by Anonymousreply 365May 24, 2017 8:38 PM

Wow, thanx for the update and for listening in to her show R365.

by Anonymousreply 366May 24, 2017 8:42 PM

r363 You have a link?

by Anonymousreply 367May 24, 2017 9:00 PM

You're welcome, r366. I haven't listened since she clammed up, but I was in the car today and thought I'd see if she had anything to say about the Dan Wetzel interview on Toucher & Rich this morning. I only listened until I got home about 10 minutes later and she didn't say anything else in that time.

No link, r367....it was on the radio. If WMEX has replays, it was about a half hour after her show started.

by Anonymousreply 368May 24, 2017 9:04 PM

If she is going to release those texts it's probably without revealing the identity of the HS boyfriend. It could really blow up that guys life, if say, he is getting married to his longtime gf. Even though she has already revealed it's Ryan by saying the bf was interviewed by Fox25 after AHs arrest.

by Anonymousreply 369May 24, 2017 9:10 PM

So is she for sure writing a book? Would hate to give that witch money but man thats a must buy

by Anonymousreply 370May 24, 2017 9:21 PM

I second that r370. I got to find out what on earth was going on with that guy. We will at least get one book about him from the male author (I can't remember his name), but I think McPhees book would be a lot better.

by Anonymousreply 371May 24, 2017 9:26 PM

No, that was just speculation on my part, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if she does. At the very least, I'd expect an article in Boston Magazine, if they'll still have her.

by Anonymousreply 372May 24, 2017 9:29 PM

R371 I've got to find out what was in those texts 🤓

James Patterson is writing the other book.

by Anonymousreply 373May 24, 2017 9:32 PM

[quote] No, that was just speculation on my part, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if she does. At the very least, I'd expect an article in Boston Magazine, if they'll still have her.

Got it. Let's hope Boston Magazine will have her. Or that she kicks down the door and writes it anyway 😂

by Anonymousreply 374May 24, 2017 9:44 PM

If Ryan (?)'s relationship with Aaron was not the motive for Odin Lloyd's murder then I do feel bad that he can potentially be outed from the closet. He's innocent and has done nothing wrong...besides maybe infidelity to his fiance

by Anonymousreply 375May 24, 2017 9:48 PM

Aaron kept Ryan far away from his, more urban, friends. He was a selfish lover and did not want them even thinking they would get a taste of that white boy pussy. Llyod probably never even met Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 376May 24, 2017 9:55 PM

One of u loons should create a fake ryan gmail, email mcwhore, and see what she spills

by Anonymousreply 377May 24, 2017 10:10 PM

Hardcore porn texts? It's like McPhee is just taunting DL!

But, seriously, whoever in law enforcement went through AH's electronic devices, reading his texts and search histories and so forth, knows whether or not he was gay/bi. You can lie to your wife about your sexuality, but not your phone.

by Anonymousreply 378May 24, 2017 10:19 PM

Yeah, if there are texts of the nature McPhee described, that leaves little doubt what was going on. No wonder they investigated that as a possible motive, what IF Lloyd had found out, seen the texts or something.

by Anonymousreply 379May 24, 2017 10:28 PM

I'm finding it very difficult to believe that Aaron & Ryan were hardcore sexting on their phones. Weren't they afraid of being hacked, or discovered by their fiancees?

by Anonymousreply 380May 24, 2017 10:33 PM

[quote]Hardcore porn texts? It's like McPhee is just taunting DL!

She must be lashing out because she didn't get a wedding invitation.

She only has a week left so I'm going to attempt to listen as often as I can and hopefully she'll drop a bomb on her way out the door. In reality, it will be a week of swooning over the new Camelot, but I can dream.

by Anonymousreply 381May 24, 2017 10:53 PM

Thanx for that r363/381.

by Anonymousreply 382May 24, 2017 11:05 PM

R380 How many footballers get hacked? And you can soon put a lock on your phone to keep the other half out.

by Anonymousreply 383May 24, 2017 11:19 PM

I hope there's dick pics.

by Anonymousreply 384May 24, 2017 11:24 PM

I hope there are pics of Ryan presenting hole too

by Anonymousreply 385May 24, 2017 11:41 PM

Dan Wetzels radio interview talking about AH in prison. The audio is in the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386May 24, 2017 11:54 PM

Can she discuss those texts on air? Or in the book or whatever? I mean, it's personal information, Aaron is dead, boyfriend is not going to give permission to use them. Is it legal?

by Anonymousreply 387May 25, 2017 2:02 AM

"McPhee said she's dying to get her hands on the texts to/from the high-school boyfriend, which read like hardcore porn."

Will Kyle get jealous?

by Anonymousreply 388May 25, 2017 3:08 AM

I wonder if Kyle really appreciated those hard thick inches pounding incessantly. His whole must be wondering "WTF!?"

by Anonymousreply 389May 25, 2017 5:36 AM

R387, there’s usually very little anyone can do to stop a journalist from revealing something connected to a high-profile murder case. It's considered part of the public's right to know about what happens in the justice system. There would probably have to be a court order in place preventing the release of the information for it to be stopped.

by Anonymousreply 390May 25, 2017 1:35 PM

The inmates missed out on a great nickname for AH; "Honey Buns". 😂

by Anonymousreply 391May 25, 2017 7:29 PM

Did the Boston Squawker mention Honey Buns this afternoon? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 392May 25, 2017 9:01 PM

There's was nothing about AH in the first hour and a half, but I couldn't take any more more and had to turn her off.

I just went back and she's screaming — SCREAMING — about John Kerry.

by Anonymousreply 393May 25, 2017 9:23 PM

I don't have time for this shit anymore. Can anyone just settle this? Was Aaron bi, gay, questioning, straight or just making do while locked up?

One word answers only!!

by Anonymousreply 394May 25, 2017 9:29 PM

R393 I'm impressed you managed to listen for that long! 👏😀

by Anonymousreply 395May 25, 2017 9:43 PM

So gurl, when is DJ going to spill the tea? ☕

by Anonymousreply 396May 25, 2017 10:07 PM

I powered through the rest. She's done for the day.

by Anonymousreply 397May 25, 2017 10:08 PM

R396, we don't know yet. He's probably working out some deal right now.

R397, you're doing it for us; thank you.

by Anonymousreply 398May 25, 2017 10:10 PM

Are conjugal visits still allowed? I've not seen anywhere that he requested alone time with Shayanna.

by Anonymousreply 399May 25, 2017 10:20 PM

No conjugal visits in MA

by Anonymousreply 400May 25, 2017 10:26 PM

This thread has become moronic and obsessive. Must be the work of Janbot and that guy who likes figure skating.

Aaron Hernandez did not kill himself over a dirty piece of dude ass. He killed himself to be a thug hero, like the idiot brothers he admired and emulated. Murderer. Shayanna is no prize and no dummy.

The end.

by Anonymousreply 401May 26, 2017 12:24 AM

I don't understand the rage this thread attracts. It's true crime; it's an interesting story. Why the hate?

by Anonymousreply 402May 26, 2017 2:59 PM

R402 I have no idea. it's so strange they even take the time to post angrily about it. But some people just get a kick out of stating how "above it all" they are. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 403May 26, 2017 3:14 PM

Michele McPhee retweeted this. She's not backing down from the story just yet it seems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404May 26, 2017 7:33 PM

very interesting...

I enjoy this thread and thank all the posters for the updates!

by Anonymousreply 405May 26, 2017 7:34 PM

I keep looking for updates on the DJ Hernandez interview situation. It sounded like he had a story to tell. I'll post as soon as I find anything new on that front.

by Anonymousreply 406May 26, 2017 7:39 PM

So someone pretty much confirmed this already but I did some research and those letters released about Aaron wanting a bunk mate and calling xyz "His heart" are from Shirley and not any of the previous jails that he was in during his trial. Aaron signs his inmate number and it matches that of his Shirley number "W106228"

So the earliest they have been from is 2015. I'm almost sure "his heart" is referring to Kennedy and the other name is the 3rd party that Kyle's lawyer said they were both close to the "golden glove boxer"

by Anonymousreply 407May 26, 2017 7:44 PM

I can't say I'm compelled to care after a certain point, the wife and kid are left without a father. And he apparently died from being too close to thugs. If he was gay, it seemed he was terrible damaged and had a lot of baggage. It's 2017, he's capable of making a shit ton more money being an out ex-football star than some closet case with a ghetto beard.

by Anonymousreply 408May 26, 2017 7:52 PM

No AH thus far. On the bright side, I am getting a good lesson in deplorable logic.

by Anonymousreply 409May 26, 2017 8:02 PM

Hang in there r409. 😆

by Anonymousreply 410May 26, 2017 8:04 PM

How's it going r409? Anything new?

by Anonymousreply 411May 26, 2017 9:08 PM

Not a word; still shrieking about something "condeNscending" John Kerry said in 2004.

by Anonymousreply 412May 26, 2017 9:13 PM

that...that sounds like hell r412.

by Anonymousreply 413May 26, 2017 9:22 PM

I'll take today's shrieking over the "YOU BROKE MY GLATHETHHHHHH!!" screamed in gay voice all day yesterday.

(In reference to the heroic "Congressman BodySlam" "getting Eastie" on the "snowflake Democrat operative.")

She's impatiently wondering when the next host is going to get there so I think she's almost done for the day.

by Anonymousreply 414May 26, 2017 9:31 PM

33 days to go till Ryan pulls a Lanflisi!

by Anonymousreply 415May 28, 2017 9:33 PM

Ryan never spoke out against the gay rumors. Huh.

by Anonymousreply 416May 28, 2017 9:40 PM

Why would he? He was never named and it was all just random speculation. He's getting fucking married to a woman he's been dating for a long time. Nothing to see here!

by Anonymousreply 417May 28, 2017 9:41 PM

Are you being sarcastic R417 or do I block you?

by Anonymousreply 418May 28, 2017 9:46 PM

R417 is BEELOCKED.

by Anonymousreply 419May 28, 2017 9:52 PM

Umm...you're blocking R417 for making sense? "Ryan and Aaron sittin' in a tree" is nothing more than speculation by a bunch of gay men who find both men attractive and are weirdly shipping their relationship. You all should promptly get lives.

by Anonymousreply 420May 28, 2017 10:13 PM

And, another one bites the dust.

by Anonymousreply 421May 28, 2017 10:14 PM

^^Lol, u mad!

by Anonymousreply 422May 28, 2017 10:15 PM

[quote]"Ryan and Aaron sittin' in a tree" is nothing more than speculation by a bunch of gay men who find both men attractive and are weirdly shipping their relationship.

Stop your trolling gurl. Do I need to post video of Ryan's testimony again? I think I do because you are acting like you haven't watched it. AH's lawyers SHUT DOWN any questioning regarding Ryan and AH's one week vacation, alone to Costa Rica...and did so in more than one testimony! The knew that vacation was gay as hell. There is no way around it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423May 28, 2017 10:26 PM

^^Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 424May 28, 2017 11:32 PM

When is Ryan's wedding? We should all chip in and send he and his fiancee and huge box of honey buns as a wedding gift.

by Anonymousreply 425May 29, 2017 1:51 AM

Ryan has never had to address anything because the only people that know about him is Michelle McPhee, Law Enforcement and the people like us who are knee deep into this story.

None of us are writting about him on the Boston Globe so he can keep his closeted life safe.

Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 426May 29, 2017 3:35 AM

"We should all chip in and send he and his fiancee and huge box of honey buns as a wedding gift."

Send him a big ol' dildo

by Anonymousreply 427May 30, 2017 12:16 AM

Ha, glad this freaky weirdo thread has blown up in he faces of the gossiping lying perverts who fantasize about a murderer and get thrills out of tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 428May 30, 2017 3:07 AM

R428 What happened?

by Anonymousreply 429May 30, 2017 3:56 PM

R429 Nothing's happened. They're just frustrated that there's nothing new to read so have written some abusive shit to bump the thread up and get attention😂

by Anonymousreply 430May 30, 2017 6:04 PM

My vote for who should play Aaron goes to Christopher Jones, the hunky guy who reunited last year with the cop who saved him from drowning when he was a kid. Perfect haircut and the guy is built like a brick shithouse...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431June 2, 2017 12:56 PM

mmm I forgot about him r431! he is hot but I think the part should still go Miguel Gomez....Christopher would be perfect to play Bradley though. Bradley is thick like him. Imagine those scenes when they were fucking each other after finishing off some joints 🔥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432June 2, 2017 1:19 PM

McShriek deigned to show up for her last day of work but I can only listen for a few minutes. She's taking calls, if anyone wants to try asking about AH.

617-237-1234

by Anonymousreply 433June 2, 2017 7:35 PM

I'll listen up to the hour 😩

I'm in the UK so someone else will have to call up and ask about the filthy texts 😁

by Anonymousreply 434June 2, 2017 8:36 PM

I listened for about 45mins and there was no AH talk.

by Anonymousreply 435June 2, 2017 9:08 PM

Just tuned in for a few more minutes and she's now ripping into Kathy G. She's going full screech 😲

by Anonymousreply 436June 2, 2017 9:21 PM

Gratuitous Miguel Gomez photo help those listening endure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437June 2, 2017 9:27 PM

She's heading to Italy tomorrow. Italians, you've been warned!😦

by Anonymousreply 438June 2, 2017 9:27 PM

[quote] Are conjugal visits still allowed? I've not seen anywhere that he requested alone time with Shayanna

He wasn't married to shayanna. Conjugal visits are only for married people. For some reason Aaron refused to marry her. Even after he was going to spend the rest of his life in prison he wouldn't marry her. She being the useless pathetic loser that she is actually had her name changed to include Hernandez. What a fucking joke. Just super, super pathetic

by Anonymousreply 439June 2, 2017 9:30 PM

R437 Thanks! 🤗

I'll have to leave it now; I'm needed elsewhere! But if there's another hour after this I'll try and listen in 👍

by Anonymousreply 440June 2, 2017 9:35 PM

Any updates?

by Anonymousreply 441June 9, 2017 4:00 AM

What is going on with this case now?

by Anonymousreply 442June 10, 2017 9:32 PM

I wasn't aware there was an actual pic of Shayanna with the stripper!😂 I wonder if AH ever saw it? Or if he even knew about it?🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443June 13, 2017 12:06 AM

I thought DJ would give an interview to tell "Aaron's truth", his statement was kind of a teaser for that. Surprised nothing has happened yet.

by Anonymousreply 444June 13, 2017 6:53 PM

So... nothing new?

by Anonymousreply 445June 13, 2017 9:21 PM

R444, R445 just like Aaron, the story is dead. No one here talks about it at all anymore; once minicamps started its on to 2017!

by Anonymousreply 446June 13, 2017 11:29 PM

Someone -- and by "someone" I mean "the NFL" -- is very happy that this story has died on the vine.

by Anonymousreply 447June 15, 2017 3:38 AM

That bitch ass Ryan is getting married next Friday!

Get ready to ship those honey bunz to the venue!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448June 23, 2017 1:07 AM

GERD diets, Dog Fancy magazine, and being shortchanged on potatoes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449June 23, 2017 1:31 AM

R448 I notice she's got a big fancy ring on her finger. I wonder if some of Honey Bun's NFL money paid for that?🤔

by Anonymousreply 450June 23, 2017 3:42 AM

I assume it's the Pounceys he's referring to in a letter to the Superintendent in r449's post. And wtf is a "gerd" diet?

by Anonymousreply 451June 23, 2017 5:34 PM

GERD = acid reflux. I assume a GERD diet is very bland, even by prison standards.

by Anonymousreply 452June 24, 2017 2:01 AM

His breakfast complaint sounds like the beginning of a DL EST:

On mondays, I have been served only cream of wheat and a cake, without the egg. And on Thursdays I get the egg, without the potatoes. The eggs are the exact same on both days, without peppers and onions; so, I should be able to get them on my gerd diet trey both days! If no potatoes, I should be able to get another side, but I receive potatoes many other meals so I'm unaware of the reason I'm not receiving them! I hope this issue is resolved! Thank you for your time and consideration.

Remedy requested: I would like eggs on both days (M & T) and potatoes on thursdays trey for breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 453June 24, 2017 2:22 AM

Looks like he was a huge fan of James Patterson. He'll be happy in his "other life" that James is now writing a book on him.

This probably also means his family and friends will probably be more likely to share details with Patterson about his life.

by Anonymousreply 454June 24, 2017 7:35 AM

Ryan definitely has a Hoover mouth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455June 24, 2017 1:39 PM

That mouth brought me lots of pleasure

by Anonymousreply 456June 25, 2017 12:05 AM

You know, regardless of Ryan and Aaron's true relationship status(and I believe they were longtime lovers) Ryan's marriage has to be a bittersweet occasion for him. If they were in love, then he will be thinking about who he's really like to be with. If they were just best friends and soul mates, he'll be wishing that AH was there to stand by his side as best man.

by Anonymousreply 457June 25, 2017 12:54 AM

Another woman who looks like a baby dyke in her photo but isn't gay. Guess who?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458June 25, 2017 1:14 AM

It looks like Jared Kushner to me.

by Anonymousreply 459June 25, 2017 2:14 AM

Aaron's list of visitors was released from the first jail he was at. Doesn't look like there is a document yet, just a story on it.

We can all assume Ryan's name is going to be on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460June 27, 2017 6:47 PM

So this story kinda fizzled out, huh?

by Anonymousreply 461August 13, 2017 11:14 AM

The Man Who Knows Aaron Hernandez's Secrets

In April, former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez was found not guilty in a high-stakes double-murder trial, thanks to the efforts of his scrappy Miami attorney, Jose Baez—who some call the Johnnie Cochran of the twenty-first century.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462August 15, 2017 9:22 PM

From ^:

"Army (Kyle's attorney) initially agreed to an interview for this article, but he declined to comment after Kyle Kennedy sold the rights to his life story."

by Anonymousreply 463August 15, 2017 9:37 PM

R463 wigtacular!

by Anonymousreply 464August 16, 2017 12:07 AM

"Army (Kyle's attorney) initially agreed to an interview for this article, but he declined to comment after Kyle Kennedy sold the rights to his life story."

I can't wait for "Mother May I Sleep With a Serial Killer?: The Kyle Kennedy Story" on Lifetime!

by Anonymousreply 465August 16, 2017 12:39 AM

bumping the original thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466September 21, 2017 9:53 PM

Did the pats pay?

by Anonymousreply 467September 21, 2017 10:05 PM

Sad, but not surprising

by Anonymousreply 468September 22, 2017 12:47 AM

R467, as far as I know, the Patriots paid out all they were going to pay under his contract.

by Anonymousreply 469September 22, 2017 1:09 AM

bump for more dirt

by Anonymousreply 470September 23, 2017 12:30 AM

Can someone please update me. Did Kyle ever talk?

by Anonymousreply 471January 20, 2018 10:18 PM

His alleged prison lover is not much of a looker.

by Anonymousreply 472January 21, 2018 4:13 AM

Choices are probably limited.

by Anonymousreply 473January 30, 2018 12:45 AM

I just saw a promo for a new Oxygen special, in which someone who he knew in college (a woman) said she had reason to question Aaron's sexuality! Gurrrl, we may finally get some new information on his "double life", mmmhmm.

This airs next Saturday March 17

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474March 12, 2018 2:43 AM

put her in jail fer bein so dam fugly....

by Anonymousreply 475March 12, 2018 2:46 AM

I’m so excited!

by Anonymousreply 476March 12, 2018 2:48 AM

Will they have commentary from his jailhouse bitch?

by Anonymousreply 477March 12, 2018 2:51 AM

How did the book do?

by Anonymousreply 478March 12, 2018 2:53 AM

[quote]New information and never-before-seen interviews uncover the duality of Aaron’s life, including a secret he held onto until death

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479March 12, 2018 3:12 AM

lol ^^^

by Anonymousreply 480March 12, 2018 3:39 AM

I can’t wait. I wonder if they used Datalounge as a source.

by Anonymousreply 481March 12, 2018 3:40 AM

EV BODY KNEW HE LIKED SUK DIK SOMETIME

by Anonymousreply 482March 12, 2018 3:46 AM

(word is he even liked it up the ass when he fukd up

by Anonymousreply 483March 12, 2018 4:50 AM

😏😏

by Anonymousreply 484March 12, 2018 10:07 AM

[quote]Aaron Hernandez Was Hung

And hanged, too, no?

by Anonymousreply 485March 12, 2018 10:16 AM

but was he circumcised or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 486March 12, 2018 10:42 AM

did homo guards sum him

by Anonymousreply 487March 12, 2018 2:03 PM

Aren't Latinos/Hispanics usually uncut?

by Anonymousreply 488March 12, 2018 2:22 PM

R472 I'm slogging thru the book now. Its almost unreadable and written at high-school reading level. I'm at the part where he just went to the clink for the first time and pre-trial. Not at the Big House (Shirley prison location) section yet but will probably skip to that section since the book is so dull.

No new info in the book, but I'll report on any scoop re AH and Kyle, or anyone else he was involved with

by Anonymousreply 489March 12, 2018 2:31 PM

I meant r478

by Anonymousreply 490March 12, 2018 2:36 PM

I hope Ryan is on the special, but Im sure they couldn't get him to agree since he didn't get along with the baby mama Shay. Ryan knew ALL the secrets and was a secret himself!

by Anonymousreply 491March 12, 2018 2:47 PM

he begged guards to fuk his ass.

only way he cam cum.

by Anonymousreply 492March 13, 2018 3:11 AM

Indeed R491.

by Anonymousreply 493March 13, 2018 3:17 AM

uncut

by Anonymousreply 494March 13, 2018 3:18 AM

New show this week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495March 15, 2018 2:37 AM

This two-part special goes beyond the headlines and takes a deep dive into Hernandez's dual life through never-before-seen interviews, vivid eyewitness accounts, testimony never presented in trial, startling new medical revelations, and a secret that tormented him—a secret that some may have gone to extremes to keep.

by Anonymousreply 496March 15, 2018 7:44 AM

R496 what's the secret, that Aaro Hernandez was gay and deeply closeted? Or was he trans?

by Anonymousreply 497March 15, 2018 7:47 AM

Medical Revelations = dain brammage from too many hits during foo-bawl!

by Anonymousreply 498March 15, 2018 9:34 AM

Excited R496.

by Anonymousreply 499March 15, 2018 10:37 AM

Did we miss this??

by Anonymousreply 500March 16, 2018 1:15 PM

R500, no, it's on tomorrow night (Saturday).

by Anonymousreply 501March 16, 2018 7:35 PM

Phew. Thanks R501.

by Anonymousreply 502March 16, 2018 7:37 PM

Will they talk about him being into man sausage?

by Anonymousreply 503March 16, 2018 7:40 PM

The kind Michi likes, R503?

by Anonymousreply 504March 16, 2018 7:42 PM

r503 probably not - if they do it will be the usual "what about the gay rumors" "that is just so ridiculous..." and move on.

by Anonymousreply 505March 16, 2018 7:47 PM

r505 Sounds about right.

by Anonymousreply 506March 16, 2018 7:50 PM

Well there it is.

Forget Bi... Aaron was full on family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507March 17, 2018 9:49 AM

Aaron, why’d you have to do it? We could’ve adopted such beautiful children!

by Anonymousreply 508March 17, 2018 10:15 AM

Has anyone watched it?

by Anonymousreply 509March 17, 2018 11:48 AM

Can't wait

by Anonymousreply 510March 17, 2018 2:57 PM

Ryan and his new wife will be having a huge argument tonight when she gets confirmation that Ryan was getting pounded by Aaron's huge hammer on that Costa Rican vacay, over and over again

by Anonymousreply 511March 17, 2018 10:01 PM

I didn't realize it's on now. I though it would be on at 10. Guess they're repeating it again.

by Anonymousreply 512March 18, 2018 12:07 AM

They seem to have gotten just everyone connected with the case--Shayanna, the detectives, the oily defense attorneys, the Boston radio personalities who publicized the stories about Aaron being gay--to participate in this. But not Ryan, I think. Anyway, the "sexuality" stuff will be on tomorrow night's episode.

by Anonymousreply 513March 18, 2018 1:07 AM

Love this—watching it now.

by Anonymousreply 514March 18, 2018 3:31 AM

Nothing good happens after midnight. The video surveillance timeline is awesome. When they released it here during his trial or whenever they did it was amazing to see how someone can be tracked.

And every time I go to that gas station I think of him and his sketchy crew

by Anonymousreply 515March 18, 2018 3:39 AM

Aaron didn’t want to play football and he even spoke to his college football coach about going home. He was pressured into playing, it sounds like.

by Anonymousreply 516March 18, 2018 3:44 AM

You’re in Bristol R516?

by Anonymousreply 517March 18, 2018 3:45 AM

Interesting so far

by Anonymousreply 518March 18, 2018 4:52 PM

Tim didn’t do a very good job of being a friend to Aaron. Tim is gay and he’s really kind of fake.

by Anonymousreply 519March 18, 2018 5:26 PM

They are going all in on weepy Shayanna destroying evidence.

by Anonymousreply 520March 18, 2018 11:31 PM

So we can pretty much assume he and Bradley had an intimate relationship

[quote]“Just kno at the end of the day I will always love u NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS but I kno u kno deep down I am not paranoid nor am I scared.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521March 18, 2018 11:47 PM

He loved Aaron. Blind and head injuries forever—and, I still love you.

by Anonymousreply 522March 18, 2018 11:50 PM

Jose Baez can hardly keep a straight face when he claims that Aaron was innocent of killing Odin Lloyd. He's good, he's not THAT good.

by Anonymousreply 523March 18, 2018 11:58 PM

Did Odin find out that Aaron was on the downlow?

by Anonymousreply 524March 19, 2018 1:14 AM

R524, that was never made clear. The prosecutors in both trials must have known that Aaron was gay. In the second trial (for the double murder) the prosecutors twice tried to use that knowledge to threaten Aaron. (Their second attempt forced Aaron's attorney to tell his girlfriend that Aaron was gay). After Aaron was acquitted the police/prosecutors leaked stories about Aaron being gay to friendly reporters in an effort to punish Aaron. The show didn't address Kyle Kennedy, but it seems likely that, again, information about him was leaked to posthumously damage Aaron's reputation in Boston.

I'd say DL's interest in this case has paid off.

by Anonymousreply 525March 19, 2018 1:30 AM

The stuff from the gay defense lawyer was interesting.

by Anonymousreply 526March 19, 2018 1:37 AM

I was so perplexed about why his homosexuality was never acknowledged during the trial. His discomfort with dealing with his sexuality fueled so much of what he did.

by Anonymousreply 527March 19, 2018 1:57 AM

Remember his brother gave an interview saying that "Aaron was brave enough to share a story with me and our mother and that he wanted us to share with the world', adding it is "AARON'S TRUTH'”? Anything come of that or was it unrelated? Did his family appear on the docu and confirm the sexuality?

by Anonymousreply 528March 19, 2018 2:03 AM

No, 528. No family in the documentary.

What was interesting was Shayanna’s resigned acceptance when talking about his sexuality. She had no clue, was still confused about it, but stuck by “her man” regardless. After all that denial from her, and she finally accepts it lol.

by Anonymousreply 529March 19, 2018 2:10 AM

Didn’t he triy to get with the nanny who is a woman though? And if so how was he gay rather than bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 530March 19, 2018 2:27 AM

How did she collect any insurance money if he killed himself?

by Anonymousreply 531March 19, 2018 2:34 AM

I notice his Wikipedia page is rather silent on the matter.

by Anonymousreply 532March 19, 2018 2:20 PM

So do we think he fucked Tebow or Riley Cooper?

by Anonymousreply 533March 20, 2018 7:44 PM

Has this stuff gotten any play outside of DL and Deplorable-Central TMZ?

by Anonymousreply 534March 20, 2018 7:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535March 20, 2018 8:14 PM

R534, there has been a lot written about it, and almost all of it is referenced in DL threads. Basically, raw, trashy sources, like Michelle McPhee and the Daily Mail did stories directly dealing with Aaron being gay. "Respectable" sources, like The New Yorker, clutched their pearls and said that there was something distasteful such "speculation" -- even though that speculation was about a dead guy who was a murderer.

I've read that evil Jose Baez has written a book about Aaron's case, so we might get more specific info than was disclosed in the documentary.

by Anonymousreply 536March 20, 2018 8:23 PM

And here's the book, it's coming out in August. (Maybe when you sign up with Jose, you have to hand over the rights to your story). There might be another book from Aaron's brother, he's suggested as much. And then there's Kyle Kennedy, who, if he can survive to his release date, should have at least some big TV interviews in his future.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537March 20, 2018 8:29 PM

Transformation Day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538March 21, 2018 8:29 AM

When is Kyle's release date?

by Anonymousreply 539March 21, 2018 8:56 PM

r528, it was probably that he was molested as a child.

by Anonymousreply 540March 22, 2018 12:57 AM

Can you imagine Aaron in the showers after a game with his 8.5 fat hardon from seeing so many hot football players and they all just start to plow him.

by Anonymousreply 541March 22, 2018 1:06 AM

by Anonymousreply 542August 19, 2018 3:40 PM

And then he was hanged. Who gives a shit. He was a horrible person.

by Anonymousreply 543August 19, 2018 3:43 PM

In the other thread someone posted the article with the suicide letters. The one to Kyle (his prison lover) was missing though. Does anyone know why?

by Anonymousreply 544August 19, 2018 4:18 PM

here is the article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545August 19, 2018 4:19 PM

I just finished the "Gladiator" podcast about Aaron.

Gay or straight, the guy was a waste of space.

by Anonymousreply 546April 20, 2019 3:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!