Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are people not interested in my Alexander Skarsgård bearding Alexa Chung threads?

Why do the Sam Heughan and Hiddleswift threads get more replies? It's really my ego that I need to know. What makes a good thread? How does a Patti Lupone thread have 400 replies? I thought any possibility of Alexander Skarsgård being gay would make all the gays crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101January 9, 2019 3:37 AM

Maybe they'd be more interested if you used a better pic of him. He looks like he's suffering from an allergic reaction.

by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2017 4:41 AM

I've only seen one of his movies, Tarzan, and it wasn't very good. 4 out of 10.

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2017 4:45 AM

Did Patti Lupone shit on his face?!

by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2017 4:45 AM

Perhaps it's because we can smell your desperation and high maintenance frenzy.

by Anonymousreply 4May 13, 2017 4:49 AM

Hi alex, stop trying to make yourself happen. It's not going to happen!

by Anonymousreply 5May 13, 2017 4:53 AM

My mother *LOVES* Skargard's Tarzan movie and I have no idea why. She has seen it multiple times. I haven't seen it yet and I figure I have more of a vested interest since he has a very lustworthy body.

Maybe mom and I have one more thing in common.

by Anonymousreply 6May 13, 2017 4:56 AM

For what it's worth, I can't figure out the Patti Lupone thing either. But then I'm a social outcast.

by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2017 5:38 AM

I heard he's bi, likes anything (at least has to be moderatly attractive) with a hole.

by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2017 5:45 AM

I never thought he was gay until his "relationship" with Ellen Page.

And then she came out so very shortly thereafter you could practically hear the sad trumpet noise.

by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2017 5:46 AM

Yeah....well. Guess not.

by Anonymousreply 10May 13, 2017 9:38 AM

Asgard just turned 40

by Anonymousreply 11May 13, 2017 9:42 AM

He unfortunately has really, really bad body odor. Like a very ripe, cheesy smell. It's nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 12May 13, 2017 11:51 AM

I am a huge fan of Alexander Skarsgård, not so much his acting, but just Alexander Skarsgård the man. He seems like just a really cool guy, sexy as hell, to me at least and he is totally my type of man. BTW, I am a gay man. I just don't believe he is gay, if you knew much about him, he would be very comfortable with being gay. I have no doubt he has dabbled in some degree of man sex, it is just the way he was raise, without Midwestern America's Puritanical hangups. What gay man wouldn't want to be with him.

I am just not one of those gay men who wish my man crush was gay, I will never have him or even meet him so his sexual orientation is unimportant to me. I don't think it very important to him either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 13, 2017 1:27 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 13, 2017 1:31 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 13, 2017 1:31 PM

Lucky Gurl:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 13, 2017 1:33 PM

OP: Datalounge's sucking chest wound of need & desperation.

by Anonymousreply 17May 13, 2017 1:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 13, 2017 1:41 PM

In my opinion there simply is no human being who looks better in a black tux than Alexander Skarsgård.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 13, 2017 1:52 PM

If you want to model the success of the Heughan threads, you'll need to create a safe space for fraus to congregate and convince each other that they are far more sophisticated than all those other fraus obsessively tracking Heughan's every interaction with a woman. For volume, don't let a week go by without reposting the same three pictures, with the caption "So gay."

by Anonymousreply 20May 13, 2017 3:58 PM

Him dating Ellen Page seemed more as a cover up for his whoring around (with both men and women) to me than classic bearding like in the case of Hiddleswift.

by Anonymousreply 21May 13, 2017 4:18 PM

Yes, after eating a tuna fish sandwich R3. The tuna fish thread has more replies also. Datalounge is a mystery.

by Anonymousreply 22May 13, 2017 4:53 PM

It's more a curiosity R4. I'm not in the gay world.

by Anonymousreply 23May 13, 2017 5:02 PM

There's no there there

by Anonymousreply 24May 13, 2017 5:03 PM

Ok, OP, are you one of the fraus on the Heughan thread?

by Anonymousreply 25May 13, 2017 5:05 PM

Is r13 retarded? Or just a frau?

by Anonymousreply 26May 13, 2017 5:05 PM

R14, R15, R16 must be sarcasm. These pictures look like Hiddleswifting to me. Very strange these two. And right when they had something to sell. The instagram of Alexa Chung in front of a Tarzan poster was so extra as to be obvious around this time. They were at the Metball recently, came separately, and now her clothing line. Also Alexander is in a new Jesse Eisenberg film. It's all weird but maybe less noticeable than Hueghan or Hiddleston

by Anonymousreply 27May 13, 2017 11:49 PM

There's a GAY world, r23? Well, fuck, all this time I could have been THERE and not slumming in this world overrun with boring heteros.

by Anonymousreply 28May 13, 2017 11:57 PM

R17 Isn't that why you're here also? This is Datalounge, sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 29May 14, 2017 12:02 AM

That is not what I meant R28. And you know it! I'm talking about being around gay men and understanding how to know if someone is gay. I'm talking about instinct.

by Anonymousreply 30May 14, 2017 12:08 AM

R26 likley a frau who claims to be a gay man but can't see her lustfull crush as gay.

by Anonymousreply 31May 14, 2017 12:08 AM

R30, girl, it was a joke. "And you know it!"

But, really, you can never really tell if someone is gay. Everyone is different. It's not like classifying plant life.

by Anonymousreply 32May 14, 2017 12:25 AM

Sorry OP. Why not try again? Maybe some Alex S. - Aaron H. fan fiction would whet our appetites?

by Anonymousreply 33May 14, 2017 12:28 AM

LESS PLAUSIBLE STORY

by Anonymousreply 34May 14, 2017 6:42 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 14, 2017 6:52 AM

Cozy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 14, 2017 6:53 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 14, 2017 6:54 AM

I especially love this picture R35. Because it conveniently cuts out Jack McBrayer sitting next to him. they have an interesting relationship.

by Anonymousreply 38May 14, 2017 7:16 AM

I found that Alexa Chung fugly . He must be gay to date that !

by Anonymousreply 39May 14, 2017 8:20 AM

Not only would it be hot to fuck him, it would nice to lie next to that 40yo big man all night.

by Anonymousreply 40May 14, 2017 9:25 AM

Because he ain't gay, OP. Let it go.

by Anonymousreply 41May 14, 2017 9:29 AM

He's pretty but when that's all there is to say about him, a thread can't get very long.

by Anonymousreply 42May 14, 2017 9:35 AM

[quote]I especially love this picture [R35]. Because it conveniently cuts out Jack McBrayer sitting next to him. they have an interesting relationship.

Interesting because….one is tall and the other short? I mean...you’re not alluding to them being lovers? Because that would stupid--even for Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 43May 14, 2017 9:47 AM

Alexander and Ellen are hands down my choice for most bizarre Hollywood pairing ever. Even moreso than Hiddleswift, Katie Holmes/Jamie Foxx and Ryan Reynolds/Alanis Morisette.

by Anonymousreply 44May 14, 2017 10:16 AM

She's dating herself. Such a fashionista. Good "natural face" makeup here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 14, 2017 10:26 AM

She's incredibly butch R45

by Anonymousreply 46May 14, 2017 5:29 PM

Is there a Foxx/Holmes thread R44

by Anonymousreply 47May 14, 2017 5:31 PM

Because you are lying on him OP

by Anonymousreply 48May 14, 2017 5:35 PM

Bearding is boring!

by Anonymousreply 49May 14, 2017 5:59 PM

Then why bother reading threads about bearding , then replying to those bearding threads, R49?

by Anonymousreply 50May 15, 2017 12:59 AM

[quote]Alexander and Ellen are hands down my choice for most bizarre Hollywood pairing ever.

They were promoting a film they did together (The East). The director posted a pic of them where Alex was kissing the top of Ellen's head. Ellen reposted it with a joke about Canadian tuxedos because they were both wearing denim shirts. A bunch of idiots on the internet who can't process that a man and a woman can be physically affectionate with each other even though they're not sexually interested in each other decided this meant they were dating. Sources shot down the rumors immediately. At a certain point, observers need to take responsibility for the fact that they're the ones projecting a heterosexual gloss onto the story. Alexander and Ellen were never bearding. They just like each other as people and didn't hide it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 15, 2017 1:35 AM

R51. All his girlfriends were costars who seemed to show very little genuine affection. Interesting they all denied dating also.

by Anonymousreply 52May 15, 2017 2:19 AM

OP is another fan-obsessed frau who recently found the Datalounge and is dismayed to discover that we find her thread less than scintillating.

by Anonymousreply 53May 16, 2017 11:07 AM

R51 They were bearding fangurl cunt, get the fuck over it.

by Anonymousreply 54May 16, 2017 11:13 AM

Does he own anything besides jeans and a gray t-shirt...and a tux?

by Anonymousreply 55May 16, 2017 11:24 AM

He has a very luxurious leather harness.

by Anonymousreply 56May 16, 2017 1:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 17, 2017 2:46 PM

You should go over to lipstick alley and purse forum op. They have gay friendly bearding threads for skarsgard than DL. Which is strangely full of jaded old( very old)queens and fraus with too many cats and no jobs.

by Anonymousreply 58May 19, 2017 4:37 AM

Desperate for thread replies?

I don't know if I've seen anything that pathetic in a long, long time.

by Anonymousreply 59May 19, 2017 4:39 AM

Hot hot hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60May 19, 2017 6:20 AM

Hot hot hotter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 19, 2017 6:21 AM

Oldie but goodie:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 19, 2017 1:24 PM

Ditto:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63May 19, 2017 1:24 PM

I hate Alexa Chung so much ever since she released that fucking asinine book. I hate people who make more shit books like that, as if there aren't enough of them polluting this world with their bland pretension, for mutt minded fools to slobber over. I hated her instantly as soon as I saw that book. I wish I could do something that would really annoy her, like throw dog shit at her, or make her catch her man banging me. It doesn't matter what it is so long as it would really irritate her.

by Anonymousreply 64May 19, 2017 1:52 PM

He needs to FUCK ME RIGHT NOW!

by Anonymousreply 65May 19, 2017 2:59 PM

It worked R59.

by Anonymousreply 66May 19, 2017 5:04 PM

Bascha

Skarsgard ain’t straight. I know a guy who had a 1 night stand with him. Bi Bi Skarsgard.

June 29, 2016 at 4:06pmtLog in to Reply t maykasa

Yeah, he’s got lots – a comical amount – of young guys hanging at his place in the Hills.

He’s way gay.

March 3, 2017 at 10:03pm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67May 19, 2017 8:58 PM

This was an interesting video — a drunk-ass Skarsgard stripping down, humping and play-rimming his shirtless co-star.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 19, 2017 9:14 PM

Alexander is a very attractive homosexual.

Are there nude photos?

by Anonymousreply 69May 19, 2017 9:18 PM

Well maybe because he appeared nude in true blood and it was not impressive?? His dad's is bigger (cock)

by Anonymousreply 70May 19, 2017 11:10 PM

What's wrong with his face??

by Anonymousreply 71May 20, 2017 12:37 AM

Because he's a weak version of a Scandinavian. No Dolph Lundgren or Dutch Rutger Hauer. Even though she's half Chinese, missing that Bjork exoticness. So.. no one cares. People in Nanuvut are more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 72May 20, 2017 1:45 AM

Why does rat-faced Jeremy Renner get so many posts? I don't care that he's gay and closeted, he's ugly!

by Anonymousreply 73May 20, 2017 2:06 AM

Interesting video r68 but those disgusting stinkfish ruin it.

by Anonymousreply 74May 20, 2017 9:32 AM

Unfortunately that video at r68 actually convinced me that he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 75May 20, 2017 9:54 AM

That girl he's with is a major groupie, I think she only fucked and dated musicians in the past, she must have all kinds of stds. He's not the type she usually goes for, it's probably a platonic relationship, for PR purposes only.

by Anonymousreply 76May 20, 2017 10:42 AM

He is nothing special in his country, you see hundreds of guys like him there.

by Anonymousreply 77May 20, 2017 11:27 AM

Seriously I hate DL now. Of all the fucking threads DL does and nobody can get behind this? I'm with you OP. If even the smallest chance that he is gay or bisexual is golden.

by Anonymousreply 78May 21, 2017 12:20 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 19, 2017 8:57 AM

This frau doesn't find him hot and he gives me weird vibes. Maybe because he's European? He strikes me as bi.

I can't find it anywhere, but I swear I read that he is a clinical-level germaphobe.

by Anonymousreply 80July 19, 2017 12:28 PM

And? What is the point of posting this R79 ?

by Anonymousreply 81August 10, 2017 4:03 PM

Stand by your man. It is nice to know that Alex is attracted to all body types.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 10, 2017 4:08 PM

asexual maybe?

by Anonymousreply 83December 14, 2018 12:24 AM

"I am just not one of those gay men who wish my man crush was gay, I will never have him or even meet him so his sexual orientation is unimportant to me. I don't think it very important to him either."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 14, 2018 12:47 AM

I am not interested in any bearding threads anymore, they are so overdone. I am an Alexander Skarsgård fan but I don't really care if he is gay or straight, if I had to make a guess I would guess bi but it just really doesn't matter to me. I am never going to have him, so whether he is gay or straight or somewhere in between just doesn't matter.

I figure this way, if any famous person is a closeted gay, wild speculation about their sexually isn't going to bring them out of the closet, it is more likely to drive them further in the closet, IMHO. They are probably more closeted for financial reasons than anything else as it appears being gay just isn't a positive for the future of an actor for future roles.

by Anonymousreply 85December 14, 2018 1:09 AM

Alexa Chung is the Taylor Swift of London. See, GRIMSHAW, Nick; Healy, Matty; Styles, Harry; Hitt, Matthew; Leto, Jared; and I bet you are now side-eyeing Alex Turner a bit.

Alexa is the same kind of tomboy dyke that Ellen Page seems to be.

by Anonymousreply 86December 14, 2018 2:05 AM

I am an Alexander Skarsgård fan but I don't really care if he is gay or straight,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 14, 2018 2:20 AM

alexa is weirdly asexual

by Anonymousreply 88December 15, 2018 12:55 AM

Alexa is not straight and we are seeing how she feigns romance with men...

The tomboy thing worked when she was very young, it is not wearing that well, imo.

by Anonymousreply 89December 15, 2018 1:38 AM

I (gay male) fucked Alexander about 15 years ago in NYC. He is gay (bi at best) and enjoys a dick in his ass. Simple

by Anonymousreply 90December 15, 2018 1:57 AM

Alexa has also bearded at times for Matt Hitt whose former beard is now ostensibly dating the singer of Coldplay. Hmmm.

His ex-wife recently re-married but has chosen NOT to live with her new husband. Curious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 15, 2018 2:23 AM

i think there is suxh thing as sex with Gwyneth albeit a dull and neat one. Alexander might just act like any other scandinavian. They sleep with women, men and everything that is around.

by Anonymousreply 92December 17, 2018 3:15 AM

He's not attractive anymore.

by Anonymousreply 93December 17, 2018 3:18 AM

R93 His father has always been more attractive. But he has a nice body and pretty but boring face. The Archtype of the “blue prince” is a safe bet for American cinema. Just he lacks some charisma and action. he does not look ready for committment. Thats is why he might be trapped in the bearding scene.

by Anonymousreply 94December 17, 2018 3:22 AM

Ellen Page + Alexa Chung do not = fear of commitment, lol

From an article about Alexa

6. Her close friends

Her squad includes fellow Brits Nick Grimshaw, Poppy Delevingne (older sister of Cara), Pixie Geldof, Rita Ora, Kelly Osborne, Matty Healy of The 1975, and even Harry Styles. You thought T Swift's squad was stacked.

Who can think of at least 2 things that group of people has in common? One starts with D, and that other one...

The clothes Alexa has put out are hideous. she best find a beard marriage to settle into. If this was the best she could do for the Fashion Awards it does not bode well. Maybe Skarsgard will, erm, put a ring on it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95December 17, 2018 3:50 AM

R86 you really arent implying alexa dated grimshaw are you? Lmao, no. They are best friends and he has never been in the closet at all. Jesus chirst. I wont claim to know her sexuality, but I dont think she is gay. I do remember when I was a teenager and the Arctic Monkey's were starting out there were a few rumors Alex was gay around the time he started dating Alexa. No idea if he is. Seems very low key, but always has a girlfriend. As for Matt Healy, only 16 y/o fangirls think he is some kind of 'bi' queer/ soft boy icon. He is straight. Sorry, he just is. Almost apologetic about it and part of me thinks hed love to be a bit bi, just to make himself seem cooler. Junkie who likes pussy. His mum seems like a lez even though she isnt lmao.

by Anonymousreply 96December 17, 2018 3:54 AM

Of course Grimshaw was closeted, R96, he came out in an interview in The Guardian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97December 17, 2018 4:05 AM

Was he coming out of the emergency room after being viciously attacked by venomous bees 🐝 bites? He looks bad...

by Anonymousreply 98December 17, 2018 4:27 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 99January 8, 2019 9:34 PM

I saw a YouTube video last week and he said he'd never had sex with a man and that he's straight. I meant to link it here...but I forgot. It was in relation to some part he was playing.

by Anonymousreply 100January 8, 2019 9:42 PM

No straight man pretends to be amorous with dyke Ellen Page, not to mention the UK Taylor Swift, tomboy Alexa Chung herself. Just not plausible.

by Anonymousreply 101January 9, 2019 3:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!