Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Susan Sarandon on 'Trumpian' Debra Messing: 'She's not very well informed'

Susan Sarandon‘s Twitter feud with Debra Messing continues. The actress likened the Will & Grace star to President Trump on Monday’s Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, causing an audible response from the audience.

“She’s not very well informed and so sometimes she gets in areas that she really hasn’t thought through, maybe? She’s Trumpian a little bit like that,” Sarandon told host Andy Cohen. “So, I don’t have anything against her personally. I just sometimes I have to say, ‘But you don’t have the information.'”

The stars have been exchanging barbs over social media since last year’s presidential campaign, when Messing criticized Sarandon for suggesting a “Trump prezcy wud b better 4 the country thn Hillary.” Sarandon later clarified that she “would never support Trump,” but was quick on the defense.

“For those passionate, principled independents & first-time voters who would not be voting, if it weren’t for Sanders & whose interests HC doesn’t represent, it is a dilemma,” Sarandon tweeted.

Sarandon told Cohen the feud has been confined to Twitter. “I’m a huge Rangers fan and I’ve been to a couple of games where she’s been there and she never says anything to me in person,” she said.

Watch Sarandon on WWHL in the clip and read their tweets above.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 23, 2018 3:42 PM

Even though I can't stand her, I take Deb's side on this one.

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2017 10:17 PM

And yet Sarandon would vote for Trump so...

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2017 10:18 PM

FUCK YOU SUSAN SARANDON FOR MAKING ME SIDE WITH DEB MESSING

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2017 10:19 PM

Deb's a cunt, but she's OUR cunt. Sarandon, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2017 10:19 PM

Of course Susan Sarandon is the only one who has the information. I can't stand this smug, arrogant woman.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2017 10:22 PM

lol, yep, exactly, R3.

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2017 10:23 PM

How would Bernie have won the general election if he couldn't even defeat his primary opponent?

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2017 10:27 PM

When Susan sucks Bernie off does she swallow or take the loads on her tits?

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2017 10:30 PM

She needs to concentrate on her acting more. Her Bette Davis portrayal was quite lazy and phoned in at times. Not the same woman who did Atlantic City, Lorenzo's Oil, Thelma and Louise and Bull Durham.

Jessica Lange blew her ass out of the water. And if anything, Jessica had the bigger challenge, given how iconic Dunaway's performance was.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2017 10:30 PM

It just shows the truth of what women have been saying for decades. All cunts are different and yet the same.

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2017 10:31 PM

I see, no one wants to fuck the ginger, despite her recent successes with Feud and the tranny pander film with the better Dakota child and Naomi Watts.

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2017 10:31 PM

I never dreamed there would be a frothed up group of young queens obsessing over Jessica Lange.

Sarandon really needs to STFU. not because she's old, but because she's lost her fucking mind.

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2017 10:33 PM

Does the Lange Nut have to post something about that enfeebled old drunk with bad cosmetic-surgery choices on every thread?

You'd think Miss Lange would request surcease of such attention.

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2017 10:33 PM

Everything's comin' up Deb!

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2017 10:35 PM

Sarandon is a hollow vessel waiting to be filled with the outrage and indignation of whatever is the current cause célèbre. She thinks by drinking in the ideas of the young, uninformed minds of ignorant college freshmen she will fend off old age, a sort of cerebral vampire. Somebody should tell her it hasn't worked.

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2017 10:35 PM

[quote]Jessica Lange blew her ass out of the water. And if anything, Jessica had the bigger challenge, given how iconic Dunaway's performance was.

Faye Dunaway was playing Joan Crawford. Who was Jessica playing?

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2017 10:37 PM

Let me tell you about Deb Messing...

by Anonymousreply 17May 2, 2017 10:37 PM

It's hopeless for Deb Messing to think she can fight Susan Sarandon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 2, 2017 10:52 PM

Susan is a cunt! I blame her for turning people against Hilary. No wonder Tim Robbins beat her!

by Anonymousreply 19May 2, 2017 11:14 PM

R19 It would be more believable if Susan beat Tim.

by Anonymousreply 20May 2, 2017 11:17 PM

She's not wrong that Debra is a hothead, but Debra is right that Susan stance on the election is just mind boggling. Essentially, Susan hates Hillary because she's not Bernie, but talks up Trump because he's not Hillary. I really don't see how much more "informed" this irrational hate is. Susan deserves to be shamed.

by Anonymousreply 21May 2, 2017 11:23 PM

Didn't Susan once say she used to be friends with Hillary but no longer because... well, she basically pulled the "she knows what she did," thing?

by Anonymousreply 22May 2, 2017 11:40 PM

Go at it ladies! Keep showing those claws and don't hold back! Tear each other's throats out! Remember that for each of you, the other one of you is the true enemy here! I want to see blood!

by Anonymousreply 23May 2, 2017 11:41 PM

It was 75,000 voters who caused Clinton from being president. How many of those 75K from PA/WI/MI were Bernie loonies who refused to vote?

by Anonymousreply 24May 2, 2017 11:41 PM

The fact that she went on Andy Cohen's show to state her case proves without a shadow of a doubt that she's nothing more than a vacuous attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 25May 2, 2017 11:44 PM

It takes one to know one.

by Anonymousreply 26May 2, 2017 11:48 PM

Ironic that Susan calls Debra Trumpian considering that Susan helped elect Trump

by Anonymousreply 27May 2, 2017 11:51 PM

Is Lange a Trump supporter? She went to the inauguration party

by Anonymousreply 28May 2, 2017 11:52 PM

Susan is so delusional to think she represents some populist view or even more farcical, the young voters' view. She's part of the elite and won't have to suffer one bit under either Hillary or Trump. But she still went around spreading her "well-informed" (biased) opinion against Hillary to get her jollies.

by Anonymousreply 29May 3, 2017 12:02 AM

Susan dear you aren't a good enough actress to be this big of a hateful cunt. Signed...EVERYONE!

by Anonymousreply 30May 3, 2017 12:03 AM

Let me tell you about Sue Sarandon ...

by Anonymousreply 31May 3, 2017 12:06 AM

Even I'm with Debra on this one

by Anonymousreply 32May 3, 2017 12:11 AM

I wonder when Will and Grace returns, will Grace Adler have some choice words about Susan Sarandon?

by Anonymousreply 33May 3, 2017 12:14 AM

Feud IV?

Starring Deb Messing and Susan Sarandon playing themselves????

by Anonymousreply 34May 3, 2017 12:24 AM

Megan Mullally was hinting that Karen might be married to Trump in the W&G reboot.

by Anonymousreply 35May 3, 2017 12:27 AM

R34 Better yet, playing each other!

by Anonymousreply 36May 3, 2017 12:27 AM

Sarandon is a stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 37May 3, 2017 12:30 AM

[quote] Is Lange a Trump supporter? She went to the inauguration party

She didn't go to the inauguration party, asshole. You know very well that some journalist wrongly wrote about her being there.

by Anonymousreply 38May 3, 2017 12:38 AM

“She’s not very well informed"

Well apparently Debbie is sane though Susie, so she's got that going for her.

by Anonymousreply 39May 3, 2017 12:41 AM

There are no winners here.

by Anonymousreply 40May 3, 2017 12:55 AM

[quote]“She’s not very well informed and so sometimes she gets in areas that she really hasn’t thought through, maybe? She’s Trumpian a little bit like that."

This is a woman who said that "Trump is more likely to bring 'revolution' than Clinton", and that "an indictment over Clinton's email server is inevitable", and voted for Jill Stein? Will someone give her a mirror and show her what a not very well informed person looks like.

Besides, I don't care what she says what her reasons were to vote for Stein in the general, she clearly has a stick up her ass regarding Clinton and IT IS PERSONAL. It's some bitchy woman thing that she's trying to mask with politics.

by Anonymousreply 41May 3, 2017 1:02 AM

Sarandon speaks truth to power.

by Anonymousreply 42May 3, 2017 1:04 AM

No she doesn't r42. She's an irrelevant old narcissist with a lot of money and a public platform. She isn't speaking any truth and her position of immense privilege makes her part of the power.

Also, did you miss the thread where DL decided that "speaks truth to power" was a ridiculous, self aggrandizing phrase used solely by those with limited intellect?

by Anonymousreply 43May 3, 2017 1:11 AM

[quote]It's some bitchy woman thing that she's trying to mask with politics.

I seriously wonder, did Clinton not kiss her ass at some dinner? As a woman, I hate to put things down to cattiness, but Susan is beyond weird with her Clinton hate.

"Hitler? Well at least Hitler didn't have an insecure email server. If it's him and Hillary, sign me up for the fuhrer's get out the vote team!"

by Anonymousreply 44May 3, 2017 1:14 AM

[quote]Susan Sarandon on 'Trumpian' Debra Messing: 'She's not very well informed'

Susan Sarandon is like Trump and all other Republicans: constantly engaging in psychological project... accusing others of what's true of herself.

Sarandon is deeply misinformed and ill-informed, and just kind of a total cunt.

Debra Messing (I follow her on twitter) has shown herself to be very well informed with a real grasp of not only what's going on, but what appropriate solutions or actions are.

Seriously, fuck Susan Sarandon. She is one of the reasons Trump is President. Her irrational and histrionic Hillary-Hate is beyond the pale, and completely unjustified.

by Anonymousreply 45May 3, 2017 1:20 AM

Susan Sarandon publicly stated, repeatedly, that Trump was a better option than Hillary.

She has zero credibility.

by Anonymousreply 46May 3, 2017 1:23 AM

Fuck Susan Sarandon. Couldn't stomach watching Feud because of her. She's so smug. Because of people like her, the pure Bernie voters, we got stuck with Gorsuch as a Supreme Court judge and the first thing he does is OK the execution of a man with a low IQ who possibly didn't do the crime. She has blood on her hands.

by Anonymousreply 47May 3, 2017 1:27 AM

[quote]“She’s not very well informed and so sometimes she gets in areas that she really hasn’t thought through, maybe?"

Who was that cunt?

by Anonymousreply 48May 3, 2017 1:27 AM

Susan Sarandon takes arrogant smugness to such an entirely new level, we need to invent new words to capture the true extent of it.

by Anonymousreply 49May 3, 2017 1:28 AM

R48 Stay classy, Deb.

by Anonymousreply 50May 3, 2017 1:29 AM

Even newer words than the ones we had previously invented for you, right Deb....I mean, R49?

by Anonymousreply 51May 3, 2017 1:30 AM

[quote] Jessica Lange blew her ass out of the water.

Decaying corpses will do that.

Sarandon is entitled to her opinions. She is no more to blame for Hillary losing than Beyonce.

I love Beyonce.

by Anonymousreply 52May 3, 2017 1:32 AM

That Sarandonian smugness is truly annoying. It wouldn't be so bad if she actually was as intelligent and informed as she pretends to be but she has demonstrated time and again that she really just doesn't understand how life works. She's a Bernie Blowhard cunt.

by Anonymousreply 53May 3, 2017 1:35 AM

[quote] I never dreamed there would be a frothed up group of young queens obsessing over Jessica Lange.

There's not.

by Anonymousreply 54May 3, 2017 2:00 AM

Sarandon is a profile in courage.

by Anonymousreply 55May 3, 2017 2:12 AM

Never liked her. This proves it.

by Anonymousreply 56May 3, 2017 2:30 AM

This could cost Sarandon an Emmy nomination since Messing is a TV favorite.

by Anonymousreply 57May 3, 2017 2:37 AM

R55, no... she's a profile in lack of self-awareness and arrogant smug stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 58May 3, 2017 3:07 AM

R55, no... she's a profile in lack of self-awareness and arrogant smug stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 59May 3, 2017 3:07 AM

sarandon needs to keep her big fat mouth shut and harness those tits of her as well.....

by Anonymousreply 60May 3, 2017 3:15 AM

She's right. Debra is dumb as shit. Just look at her Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 61April 23, 2018 3:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!