Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aaron Hernandez Brokeback Mountain Tribute

Not sure how the creator of this video dug up so much tea...Not sure how DL, for the most part, didn't have a clue (you're slipping, dahlings)...WOW, just WOW! I know what Aaron did was fucked up, but my heart truly aches for what he went through - a truly fucked up situation all around.

Where is his former assistant now? I hope he's surrounded by loved ones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595January 21, 2018 4:09 AM

Their teeth are whiter than white.

by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2017 2:21 AM

He does look ecstatically happy with that guy. It reminds me of Whitney and Robin.

by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2017 2:32 AM

Are people [italic]SERIOUSLY[/italic] romanticizing this guy and trying to turn him into some tragic victim failed by society??

by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2017 2:52 AM

Look for the loons to begin linking his bloodlust thirst for murder and mayhem to his sexual suppression in the closet. "He couldn't be who he really was, so he HAD to kill!"

by Anonymousreply 4April 24, 2017 2:56 AM

There already 3 threads for Aaron Hernandez

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 24, 2017 3:01 AM

R5, this thread is specifically about the video, but "fank" you anyway.

by Anonymousreply 6April 24, 2017 3:04 AM

Some despicable people behind this crap

by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2017 3:06 AM

I'm not glorifying murder. I am simply mourning the loss of all the individuals, who lost their lives, and the hurt that was caused to their friends and family all because of something so stupid as homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2017 3:14 AM

Gay men should be the last to want him to be bi or gay. Don't be so desperate for masculine validation

by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2017 3:16 AM

r3, i didn't mean to sound like i was romanticizing him though I can see how it could be read that way. I think he was a sociopathic thug killer. But he did look really happy in the car with the guy. He didn't look psycho like he did later on.

Whether being closeted is what made him detach and get violent is something we'll never know.

by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2017 3:16 AM

Mary!

Oh please! You just know a DLer uploaded the video. It has DL's fingerprints all over it.

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2017 3:17 AM

I am still not convinced guards in that prison didn't off him.

by Anonymousreply 12April 24, 2017 3:21 AM

His assistant has gay written all over him.

by Anonymousreply 13April 24, 2017 3:22 AM

Not convinced Hernandez was a sociopath. I think the angel dust and other shit he did to numb the pain turned him into a monster. His gf dodged a bullet. Closet cases usually take out their frustrations on their beards. I could have bern her in that coffin. Anyone else suspect Odin Lloyd may have had a little sugar in his tank too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 24, 2017 3:35 AM

No I don't think so dude.

by Anonymousreply 15April 24, 2017 3:36 AM

Could hsve easily been on the DL too and that's why Hernandez felt so betrayed.

by Anonymousreply 16April 24, 2017 3:38 AM

[quote]Anyone else suspect Odin Lloyd may have had a little sugar in his tank too?

r14 gwarl....you know his mama ain't trying to hear that, it's just too much!

by Anonymousreply 17April 24, 2017 3:43 AM

so dumb, obviously OP created that and then ran here to get views and replies. "self'loathing" eye roll...

by Anonymousreply 18April 24, 2017 3:46 AM

"I'm not glorifying murder. I am simply mourning the loss of all the individuals, who lost their lives, and the hurt that was caused to their friends and family all because of something so stupid as homophobia."

thanks for being so understanding, bud

by Anonymousreply 19April 24, 2017 3:55 AM

Unfortunately I'm not a speed reader and had to keep rewinding that video. I hope the guy doesn't want a career in news graphics.

by Anonymousreply 20April 24, 2017 3:57 AM

although it's probably all true, the grammar is atrocious!!!!

by Anonymousreply 21April 24, 2017 4:16 AM

Yup, the grammar is really bad,

by Anonymousreply 22April 24, 2017 4:30 AM

I fucking love it. You just can't make this shit up!

And then the outing of Rogers and Tebow added a nice touch. lol

by Anonymousreply 23April 24, 2017 4:47 AM

I hope gronk comes out. There's no other explanation for his confirmed bachelor status.

by Anonymousreply 24April 24, 2017 4:52 AM

Aaron could have been so happy if they hadn't taken his brain.

by Anonymousreply 25April 24, 2017 4:57 AM

it would be kind of mind blowing if we discovered that Gronk, Aaron, Rogers and Tebow were all gay.

by Anonymousreply 26April 24, 2017 5:01 AM

He definitely got head in that car seat

by Anonymousreply 27April 24, 2017 5:10 AM

Agree that DL is really slipping. I mean, NO ONE here had even inkling and it took a mainstream outlet to spill. Also, I watched, in real time, the thirsty bitches at LSA go through the stages of grief. Apparently, any non-black man that shows even a slight interest in black women becomes an absolute sensation there. His fiancée being black and the on top of his thuggish swagger and NFL status made him über hot there. His baby mama had her entire threads about her because she had it made and those desperate women both envy and admired her. But after this story broke, they went through denial, feelings of anger and betrayal and finally outright homophobic hatred and disgust with some saying they never found him that hot in the first place. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 28April 24, 2017 5:14 AM

Gronk is just a dumb frat man.Just because a guy is single doesn't mean he's gay.Maybe in 1960.

by Anonymousreply 29April 24, 2017 5:17 AM

r28 I couldn't believe when I checked on LSA that the thread for Hernandez had 71 pages (probably more now).

by Anonymousreply 30April 24, 2017 5:27 AM

71 pages of content. 3 of coherent material worth reading no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 31April 24, 2017 5:40 AM

[quote]Agree that DL is really slipping. I mean, NO ONE here had even inkling and it took a mainstream outlet to spill.

Well the main story here (Aaron's bisexuality) hasn't been reported by the mainstream US media yet. A lot people don't know about it yet.

by Anonymousreply 32April 24, 2017 6:02 AM

I think Newsweek can be considered mainstream.

by Anonymousreply 33April 24, 2017 6:23 AM

McDonnell looked so nervous here when he saw cameras on him. I wonder if his fiance ever confronted him about why he spent week long vacations with just one other person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 24, 2017 6:43 AM

r34

So he and his assistant went on a date to a restaurant in West Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 35April 24, 2017 6:47 AM

Look at that gayvoice 19 seconds in complete with sass and teeth sucking.

The signs were all there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 24, 2017 7:01 AM

Think of the loss...of any clear frontal nude selfies.

by Anonymousreply 37April 24, 2017 7:15 AM

At least I took pictures of my gay getaways!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 24, 2017 7:19 AM

Me too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 24, 2017 7:20 AM

I too would be mourning the lack of nude pics and videos if it wasn't for the ugly ugly tats. Only Harry Styles has worse...

by Anonymousreply 40April 24, 2017 7:20 AM

I have a friend like this. Very straight, very studly but shows me and only me his more "sensitive" side for lack of a better word. Blew my mind. Needless to say anyone (his family included) would be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 41April 24, 2017 7:35 AM

So Desperate

by Anonymousreply 42April 24, 2017 8:11 AM

That man had a smile and dimples, that when he chose to flash them, he looked so approachable and decent. I can't get my head around the fact that he was such a Jeckyll and Hyde personality.

by Anonymousreply 43April 24, 2017 9:15 AM

Some of Hernandez's finest moments below. He surrounded himself with gang members and ex-felons - because he, too, was part of that world. Closeted gay men rarely go on multiple murder sprees because they may be outed. He had anti-social personality disorder - to him, people were objects to be disposed of if they were upsetting him. He showed no remorse, no empathy.

Court records indicate that authorities, in the course of investigating the shooting deaths of two Cape Verdean immigrants on a Boston street last summer, recovered a sport utility vehicle of interest at the home.

Police suspect Hernandez and the victims clashed at the nightspot Cure before the men were shot by a suspect in a silver SUV. The vehicle at 114 Lake Ave. registered in Hernandez’s name.

The first occurred in January, when a trooper clocked an SUV on the Southeast Expressway traveling 105 miles per hour. The driver was Alexander Bradley, an ex-convict from Bristol who has described himself as Hernandez’s former paid assistant.

Fifteen days later, Hernandez allegedly shot Bradley in the face in Florida, according to Bradley’s civil suit against him. Bradley lost an eye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 24, 2017 9:38 AM

[quote]I'm not glorifying murder. I am simply mourning the loss of all the individuals, who lost their lives, and the hurt that was caused to their friends and family all because of something so stupid as homophobia.

Yeah….So are we REALLY this shallow? Are we going to lionize a convicted murderer just because he was closeted and hot?

Oh, wait. For a second there, I forgot where I was on DL.

by Anonymousreply 45April 24, 2017 9:51 AM

You guys are so thrilled at the prospect of Hernandez being gay that you aren't being rational.

Why are these allegations being publicized now? Why not 3 years ago during the first murder trial?

These allegations are being made by nameless, faceless, people "leaking" information about his sexuality in jail. Mostly people who worked there. Why hasn't any of this been mentioned during the 3 years he spent in prison?

The man is DEAD. He cannot counter *any* of these claims, or explain anything . Kind of one-sided if you ask me. But believe a bunch of people who didn't really know him personally and have been silent on this subject until after his death.

The gay/closeted rumors sound suspiciously like a smear campaign: he was gay and ashamed! That's why he hung himself. Easy for everyone to believe since being outed as gay is something to kill yourself over. Yeah right.

by Anonymousreply 46April 24, 2017 10:23 AM

Exactly r46. Disgusting

by Anonymousreply 47April 24, 2017 11:07 AM

[quote]I think Newsweek can be considered mainstream.

Didn't they stop publishing a hard copy and are now online only? Wondering if they took a turn for the worse.

by Anonymousreply 48April 24, 2017 12:30 PM

Gronk is one of the shrewdest self promoters alive, and he still manages to be likable R29. A truly all American creation.

by Anonymousreply 49April 24, 2017 12:48 PM

I'm calling it now. I believe Colin Kaepernick has a story to tell.

by Anonymousreply 50April 24, 2017 2:04 PM

Thank you r3...the 'mos here are too thick headed to get it though.

by Anonymousreply 51April 24, 2017 11:09 PM

There is nothing tragic about his death other than the fact that he murdered an innocent man. I'm glad he's dead.

by Anonymousreply 52April 25, 2017 11:41 AM

As to why this didn't come up at the trial - is the idea that Hernandez would've brought it up? Why would he, it wouldn't help his case at all & it would've alienated his jailhouse peers.

If the thought is the prosecution should've brought it in, they'd have to know about it first. Unless AH went around telling people - hey man, did u know I killed LO so he couldn't spill my gay secrets? - the prosecution doesn't have access to the thoughts within his head.

by Anonymousreply 53April 25, 2017 11:51 AM

[quote]tea

Really? God you're a moron.

by Anonymousreply 54April 25, 2017 12:33 PM

R54, have you looked in the mirror lately?

by Anonymousreply 55April 25, 2017 1:00 PM

R53, the NY Post - or maybe the News, mentioned the gay lover issue was like the one missing component hanging over the trial- it finally provided the reason for the killing. It said even the lawyers worked around the absence of a reason as to why in their final defense.

by Anonymousreply 56April 25, 2017 1:10 PM

Yeah, I'd say whatever and however Aaron was, he was a cute guy.

by Anonymousreply 57April 25, 2017 1:14 PM

People offended by the word "tea"?

Childish much?

by Anonymousreply 58April 25, 2017 1:19 PM

It is one of the stupider expressions of our age, R58.

by Anonymousreply 59April 25, 2017 1:23 PM

The video has been deleted :(

by Anonymousreply 60April 25, 2017 1:30 PM

Says who r59?

by Anonymousreply 61April 25, 2017 1:45 PM

Lots of people, R61. But you go on and say it. Please do.

by Anonymousreply 62April 25, 2017 1:51 PM

[quote] I know what Aaron did was fucked up, but my heart truly aches for what he went through - a truly fucked up situation all around.

You mean his murdering people?

by Anonymousreply 63April 25, 2017 1:57 PM

He was the real victim here!

by Anonymousreply 64April 25, 2017 2:01 PM

He's better off.

And so are we!

by Anonymousreply 65April 25, 2017 2:47 PM

Tragedy, fucking all of it. The reaction to his 'other' life, the speculation that people are sentimental fools for believing a murderer would have a motive in homophobia, the dragging of his partner(s), the trolling of a suicide. All I can see is a complicated human tragedy that is playing out in an increasingly wider circle of media. Tragedy plays well to the licentious.

by Anonymousreply 66April 25, 2017 3:02 PM

Link to stream of Cyd Ziegler from Outsports on a radio sports show saying it isn’t right to talk about Hernandez’s sexuality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 25, 2017 3:14 PM

Oh, the tragedy

by Anonymousreply 68April 25, 2017 3:52 PM

Ziegler speculates on athletes sexuality all the time! What a fucking hypocrite! And all Outsports does is write puff pieces about how gr8 it is that "masculine" sports figures come out because that republican queen Ziegler has his own "masc" issues...

by Anonymousreply 69April 25, 2017 3:59 PM

Sooooooo... Speculation on motive is a-ok as long as we don't question anyone's heterosexuality? Got it.

by Anonymousreply 70April 25, 2017 4:08 PM

Ziegler said because the Odin trial is closed that there is no longer any need to know the motive. Would he say that with any other type of case? The interviewers asked him that and whether he thought Odin's family had the right to know what led AH to kill him but Ziegler didn't really answer.

He kept dodging by calling the interviewers "straight guys" as if being straight automatically invalidated any points they were trying to make.

His basic point is that McPhee engaged in an unethical outing.

I did agree with Ziegler that it is very odd that so many hours of investigation went into this case and yet McPhee is the only one who dug up the bisexual angle.

by Anonymousreply 71April 25, 2017 4:10 PM

CYd Ziegler would have been the first one down on his knees to suck Aaron's closeted dick.

by Anonymousreply 72April 25, 2017 4:25 PM

I didn't follow the trial that closely, but I don't think they claimed for certain Lloyd knew anything about AH murders (or lovers), the physical evidence against AH was so overwhelming they didn't need to specify. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 73April 25, 2017 4:26 PM

Idiot OP has conflated Aaron Rogers and Aaron Hernandez.

by Anonymousreply 74April 25, 2017 4:32 PM

Sorry, guys!

by Anonymousreply 75April 25, 2017 11:28 PM

Let's not lose sight of the fact that the murder victim should NEVER have blackmailed him - so obviously Aaron Hernandez, a true broken beauty - a figure of Shakespearean depth if there ever was one - is THE victim.

by Anonymousreply 76April 26, 2017 1:32 AM

We really want ANOTHER gay murderer?

by Anonymousreply 77April 26, 2017 1:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78April 26, 2017 2:00 AM

R20, me too. Watched it on my phone and couldn't keep up with this fun conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 79April 26, 2017 10:48 AM

Would it, R26? Math doesn't care if you're in the NFL. A percentage of them are gay and can't come out for whatever easily-imagined reason.

by Anonymousreply 80April 26, 2017 10:50 AM

R46, how is your delusion this morning? Don't forget to remind your caretaker that you need to watch SpongeBob.

We don't know if he was gay or not but the fact is there is enough circumstantial evidence that allows this case to be framed in the very familiar and now cliché window of a successful closeted man turning to violence after feeling cornered and threatened that he'll be outed and his world as he knew it would end. Christ. Cliches are familiar for a reason.

And just because you speculate doesn't mean you believe. And why do you automatically assume everyone thinks this guy is hot? That's the most unbelievable thing on this thread!

You being out at Starbucks is slightly easier than if you were in the NFL.

by Anonymousreply 81April 26, 2017 11:05 AM

Wonder what went down with him and Tim Tebow, Tebow having some fame about writing 3:16 on his own face. I wonder if it was a message ~ ?

by Anonymousreply 82April 26, 2017 12:45 PM

R82, you seem to know nothing about Christianity, America, sports, or the Bible. John 3:16 is perhaps the most quoted Bible verse of all, and most beloved. It is Christianity 101, the essence of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. As such, it is on countless t-shirts, bumper stickers, and posters. In sports, many fans and athletes prominently display the Scripture verse on headbands, t-shirts, posters, and faces. There is even a John 3:16 dude who displays a poster with the verse at games.

by Anonymousreply 83April 26, 2017 12:52 PM

Wait - at does Tebow have to do with this story - were they friends or lovers?

by Anonymousreply 84April 26, 2017 12:53 PM

[quote]Lots of people, [R61]. But you go on and say it. Please do.

No. Only the “Lots of people” in your head, gramps.

by Anonymousreply 85April 26, 2017 1:42 PM

When is the funeral/ memorial?

by Anonymousreply 86April 26, 2017 2:15 PM

They were college roommates and good friend, R84.

by Anonymousreply 87April 26, 2017 4:49 PM

R83:

That loon with the poster died years ago

by Anonymousreply 88April 26, 2017 4:55 PM

McPhee is talking about the Boston Marathon bombing.

I think she will eventually divert back to AH.

by Anonymousreply 89April 26, 2017 7:47 PM

CBS:

Lawyer says Aaron Hernandez didn't write suicide note to prison lover

"Technically", AH's lawyer could be correct when he says it if the letter is written in code.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 26, 2017 7:49 PM

r89

"Big Steve" is apparently coming on to talk more about the press conference. Michelle is useless unless shes talking about the love triangle she claims Aaron was involved with

by Anonymousreply 91April 26, 2017 7:50 PM

Michele probably can't say much over the air. Plus, she's already revealed a lot of what she knows.

She can't take random caller questions because of concern over what they might say.

So, she's using the AH case as a hook to keep people listening through her other segments.

by Anonymousreply 92April 26, 2017 7:52 PM

The station she's on doesn't have real producers; it's run by an ever-changing cast of 18-year-olds and unpaid interns. She was shrieking yesterday about how hard she fought for one of her earlier producers to get paid, and then he quit like all of the others.

by Anonymousreply 93April 26, 2017 7:55 PM

Michele said:

- She says the Boston Globe has not updated the story about the press conference. - She says the BG didn't report the prison raid when it happened but I guess they are reporting it today - 2 days late - She's saying they don't have police sources - She's saying there is no photo of watch or letter on BG website

by Anonymousreply 94April 26, 2017 7:56 PM

Oh so apparently Kyle wrote to Aaron before he was in jail and McPhee seems to be implying that Kyle committed the crime on purpose to be locked up with Aaron?

Is that right? Her mention of his crime when talking about him and Hernandez being pen pals seems odd.

by Anonymousreply 95April 26, 2017 7:57 PM

Michele said:

- Jose Baez is "slimy"

She's gone to break.

by Anonymousreply 96April 26, 2017 7:59 PM

McPhee is spilling...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 26, 2017 8:00 PM

If Michele is right, then the entire media establish is deceptive and idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 98April 26, 2017 8:02 PM

^establishment

by Anonymousreply 99April 26, 2017 8:04 PM

The letter shown during the press conference seems to be written before Kennedy was jailed. It says,

[quote] P.S. Tell the family I said Hi and I hope all is well. Your friend, Aaron.

I can't read the postal address. Can someone help?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 26, 2017 8:06 PM

Correct link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 26, 2017 8:09 PM

Michele said:

- That eventually Kyle will say that he was in love with AH and AH was in love with him.

by Anonymousreply 102April 26, 2017 8:11 PM

R100, the return address is the prison...

A Hernandez

W106228

P.O. Box [indecipherable]

Shirley, MA 01464

by Anonymousreply 103April 26, 2017 8:16 PM

Michele said:

- She heard the letter was written in gang code due to prison monitoring which is how they find out AH was gay in the first place and AH professed love for Kyle in letters to family.

by Anonymousreply 104April 26, 2017 8:17 PM

Michele said:

- She can't wait till this kid talks. - She said they were in a relationship before they went to jail - Yes, she's implying - her theory - what prompted Kyle to end up in the same jail as AH.

by Anonymousreply 105April 26, 2017 8:21 PM

r100

That was a letter to Kyle's sister or some family member. Aaron wrote 3 letters to his family. McPhee is saying and Larry implied those letters confirmed Aaron was in love with Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 106April 26, 2017 8:22 PM

Yes, R95, that's her theory.

by Anonymousreply 107April 26, 2017 8:35 PM

What a romantic story.

by Anonymousreply 108April 26, 2017 8:39 PM

I can't believe datalounge really gives credibility to Michelle. She's just saying her 'theories' about this case.lol

by Anonymousreply 109April 26, 2017 8:44 PM

She has a new book about the boston bombers being FBI informants, this is all PR to move her book. Interesting theory i have to admit.

by Anonymousreply 110April 26, 2017 8:46 PM

Why would you give credibility to the Boston Globe over McPhee, R109?

by Anonymousreply 111April 26, 2017 8:46 PM

R111 I don't give credibility to either. I think is extremely possible that Aaron and Kyle had a relationship in prison,but I also think that they may were just buddies.Anyway,I will wait for the allegely lover to speak out.

by Anonymousreply 112April 26, 2017 8:48 PM

Michele said:

- Told ya! Told ya!

She's gone to break.

by Anonymousreply 113April 26, 2017 8:49 PM

R106

I think this particular letter was addressed to Kyle. I don't doubt other letters addressed to the family exist but the lawyer pulled out this one just to prove his point that Aaron had some sort of communication with the family.

by Anonymousreply 114April 26, 2017 8:50 PM

r112

So why not come out and say that? Why all the "Kyle will and wants to talk about his relationship with Aaron in his own words." The lawyer confirmed that Kyle knows about the reports and that he's spoken to Kyle in the past few days so if this was the case why not just nip in the bud now?

Two reasons 1. Kyle is claiming to be Aaron's gay lover because he wants the 50,000 watch 2. Everything they are saying is true.

I dont think after the press conference the nature of their relaintionship can be questioned anymore. Hernandez wrote fucking letters to his family and requested to move in together. What Jail "buddies" do that?

by Anonymousreply 115April 26, 2017 8:52 PM

The media, law enforcement, the judicial system, the prison and the NFL must want this kid to go away.

Maybe they will give him enough $$$ and we will never hear from him again.

by Anonymousreply 116April 26, 2017 8:54 PM

Drug addicts lie.

This kid went from being an addict with an armed robbery conviction to being internationally famous overnight. My prediction is he gets a lot of $$$ from all this then ODs. Money + addiction seldom ends well.

by Anonymousreply 117April 26, 2017 8:55 PM

R115 I don't know, I've never been in jail before,but I can imagine that if you gonna spend your entire life in jail,you'll need friends.Also,never underestimate a drug addicted thirsty for some money.I doubt that this kid who claims to be straight in social media will say that he and Aaron were lovers...

by Anonymousreply 118April 26, 2017 8:58 PM

Maybe the lawyer held the news conference because he knows many influential people want this story to die.

The lawyer didn't spill all the beans. He just let everyone know they are willing to go the next level.

Surely, big money people can cough up much more than a 50K watch. Then the kid can quietly be released from prison and start life over somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 119April 26, 2017 8:59 PM

McPhee sounds very confident. Wouldn't be surprised if she had access to copies of AH's letters. I don't hearing her calling AH bi. She's saying he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 120April 26, 2017 9:01 PM

Alright it doesn't seem like McPhee is breaking anything new I'm done listening to the rest of her garbage.

Guess we have to wait now for the next foot of this saga to drop. I suppose its the leak of the letter or Kyle's public interview right?

by Anonymousreply 121April 26, 2017 9:01 PM

r120

She's sitting on a story about Aaron Hernandez's gay childhood lover. She's the whistle blower on that story but we haven't heard anything new about that since this other story broke out.

She knows more about that than she does about this case.

by Anonymousreply 122April 26, 2017 9:03 PM

I hope Kyle still has those letters he and Hernandez wrote to each other before he got locked up. I'd love to know what they said to make Kyle commit a crime to be in jail with him, maybe he described his thick latin cock.

by Anonymousreply 123April 26, 2017 9:04 PM

Kyle's statement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124April 26, 2017 9:08 PM

I'm done, too. I'm not sticking around to listen to her tongue Lewandowski's hole. She was going crazy yesterday about the "additional writings," which she thought were journal pages. She acted like she was about to drop a huge bombshell as soon as she found her third source; today, not a word about it.

by Anonymousreply 125April 26, 2017 9:09 PM

Omg.

by Anonymousreply 126April 26, 2017 9:10 PM

She has to balance being an investigative journalist with being a radio talk show host.

But I think her sources are good.

by Anonymousreply 127April 26, 2017 9:11 PM

"Rex Tillerson is a huge improvement over John Kerry, who was photographed riding a pink bike."

by Anonymousreply 128April 26, 2017 9:13 PM

r124

Boooorrring. Let me know when he releases the statement about Aaron's dick up his bum.

by Anonymousreply 129April 26, 2017 9:13 PM

Did CNN report on this news conference? I know they love covering trials and things of that nature.

by Anonymousreply 130April 26, 2017 9:24 PM

We all know Kyle Kennedy is just going to say "love is love" and he doesn't believe in labels. There's nothing in it for us besides speculation. As much as I want the details, I am encouraged to ask that we stop talking about him. Only because I cannot stand to see him do ABC news interview claiming he's the victim in all this because of media harassment and sexuality shaming.

by Anonymousreply 131April 26, 2017 9:32 PM

[quote]Aaron Hernandez, a true broken beauty

Hot, fuckable trade, sure, but let's not push it TOO far.

by Anonymousreply 132April 26, 2017 9:36 PM

I saw a copy of a letter Aaron allegedly sent to KK yesterday on Hollywood Street King. They were alleging there that it was THE final letter, and of course I knew it was nothing of the sort(it was written in AH's scrawl with his recognizable signature but it was anything but a death letter. It was about his relationship with the Pats and how they fucked him over at the end.)

After reading the above, and THANK YOU Boston DL reporter for subjecting yourself to Michelle's patter so we don't need to!) I realize that the letter they printed was one received by KK BEFORE he went to prison. YIKES! They really were pen pals and yes, it appears that KK wanted to join his lover in prison. This just gets steamier and crazier by the day.

I am starting to really wonder the extent of the beef with Odin Lloyd now that we know that Aaron is all secrets and lies. Methinks there is more there.

And for Cyd Z to act like these revelations are irrelevant is absurd. This entire thing may eventually boil down to a gay man who would do anything to keep his secret life a secret to all. And for all he knows there could be five Aaarons in the NFL right now going through all the machinations in order to maintain their careers. I think that is of interest to his readers at Outsports. He sounds like the type who only wants to "break stories" when he can control the content and the narrative. This is a bit too messy for his taste,

by Anonymousreply 133April 26, 2017 9:46 PM

It's not just Cyd who is bashful about this story. Many outlets aren't reporting on the news conference today or just letting their local affiliates do it.

Yes, I think you are right, R133, the media wants to control the content and the narrative.

by Anonymousreply 134April 26, 2017 9:56 PM

The lawyer did say they knew each other through correspondences (i.e. exchaning letters?) before Kyle went to prison.

by Anonymousreply 135April 26, 2017 10:02 PM

r135 All the letters leaked a few years back were addressed to certain people. None to Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 136April 26, 2017 10:04 PM

One of the few facts we know is that Kyle was a serious heroin addict with a record before he met Aaron. The idea that Aaron's little 'penpal' committed crimes to get in prison with aaron is a bit ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 137April 26, 2017 10:06 PM

r137 Yea thats just speculation but would make a great dramatized scene in the eventual movie.

by Anonymousreply 138April 26, 2017 10:11 PM

Had AH had a good agent, no one would be dead now. The best in the business would have triaged this whole fucking sloppy mess of a situation like nobody's business. Yes, palms would be greased in exchange for sugned confidentiality contracts and favors would have to be called in to bury the story, but in the end, the story would have been squelched even before it began.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139April 26, 2017 10:15 PM

R136. Every single one of them? Source? I saw only a few leaked by fans whom he wrote to.

by Anonymousreply 140April 26, 2017 10:17 PM

I doubt Kyle would leak the letters he received from Aaron in the past if he indeed received them.

by Anonymousreply 141April 26, 2017 10:21 PM

Kyle, sorry, "Pure" releases a statement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142April 26, 2017 10:22 PM

r140 Unless you know about some that I dont know... I only know of the one where he attackes the Patriots and the one where he says "He's a good man." and the one where he draws that naked woman.

These were also back in 2013 and a few from late 2015. Do we know if Aaron even knew Kyle back then. It seems like McPhee is claiming Kyle met Aaron shortly before he got incarcerated.

by Anonymousreply 143April 26, 2017 10:23 PM

And here is another mugshot of Kyle that really illustrates how bad his heroin addiction had gotten, his eyes are struggling to stay open. Really sad actually.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144April 26, 2017 10:26 PM

Omg the OP video literally has me in tears. I never knew The Wings had lyrics!

by Anonymousreply 145April 26, 2017 10:31 PM

Eatin' chicken

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146April 26, 2017 10:31 PM

So young. So polite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147April 26, 2017 10:32 PM

Baez says the 3rd letter was for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148April 26, 2017 10:34 PM

R143. I don't know. The only thing we know is that Kyle's lawyer mentioned during the press conference that Aaron and his client knew each other prior to his client going to Shirley prison through correspondences. He didn't mention what kind of correspondences.

by Anonymousreply 149April 26, 2017 10:37 PM

Kyle was not supposed to be thrown in with the lifers, he acted up and got sent to Shirley for his behavior, but was it on purpose?

From this article below: ---Anyway, quick update on Kyle Kennedy. He ended up at Shirley Max, despite only being on a 3-5 year sentence, because during his processing at Walpole they deemed that he was a professional asshole and a repeat offender. He was classified as dangerous and got thrown in with the worst of the worst.---

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150April 26, 2017 10:44 PM

Poor Ryan. He's probably still crying his eyes out.

by Anonymousreply 151April 26, 2017 10:44 PM

R151 "He told me he wasn't gay and that I was the only guy he would ever be with. I left my Fiance for a week for that man...the nerve!"

by Anonymousreply 152April 26, 2017 10:55 PM

Now that you mention it...I do find it a bit odd that a person who's in jail for robbery would be in the same unit as someone convicted of killing multiple (?) people.

by Anonymousreply 153April 26, 2017 10:57 PM

Im still hoping that 3rd source Mcphee was twaaalking about will come through and confirm what was in those letters that explained "why he was so bothered all his life". She said she couldn't wait to reveal it.

by Anonymousreply 154April 26, 2017 11:07 PM

Yeah,Im sure Aaron wrote a letter explaing that.*roll my eyes

by Anonymousreply 155April 26, 2017 11:15 PM

How did AH get life without parole for murder? It seems like in MA murderers get out on parole for worse crimes.

by Anonymousreply 156April 26, 2017 11:17 PM

As a Fat womon, would I be useful on soundtrack detail? If so, when DL's movie gets made, could we use Pure by The Lightning Seeds as the music that plays over the montage of Pure and Aaron falling in love?

I'm thinking we could start with the two of them smiling shyly at each other in the commissary line before quickly looking away; cut to Aaron spotting Pure as he struggles to bench-press an unloaded bar as they both collapse into giggles; cut to Pure in his third-grade English class, writing "Mrs. Kyle Hernandez....Mrs. Kyle 'Pure' Hernandez....Mrs. Aaron Hernandez..." in his notebook in pink glitter pen; cut to the two of them spooning on the metal shelf with Aaron dreamily tracing hearts on the sleeping Pure's spindly upper arm.

It may be a problem if they really did know each other pre-prison, but I think this is as good an excuse as any to take artistic license.

Just lying smiling in the dark

Shooting stars around your heart

Dreams come bouncing in your head

Pure and simple every time

Now you're crying in your sleep

I wish you'd never learned to weep

Don't sell the dreams you should be keeping

Look at me with starry eyes

Push me up to starry skies

There's stardust in my head

Fresh and deep as oceans new

Shiver at the sight of you

I'll sing a softer tune

Pure and simple over you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 26, 2017 11:35 PM

Are we going to transmogrify this relationship that may or may not have existed between a murderer and junkie like we were the One Direction fans or the Prancing Ponies?

by Anonymousreply 158April 26, 2017 11:40 PM

Hey, if the public can turn the OJ murders into "Othello," we can sure as hell turn Aaron, and Kyle into "Romeo and Julius."

by Anonymousreply 159April 26, 2017 11:50 PM

Another song for the movie soundtrack!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160April 27, 2017 1:32 AM

I stated in another thread...I think he was gay and bearded for NFL and sponsors.

aaron must have fucked more than just these 2 guys that we know of. Who else did he fuck? Did he really room with Tebow in college? Oh boy...!!!!

This is what I found online.

Tebow and Aaron were FL teammates for 3 seasons. during which Hernandez was involved in two violent incidents which may have foretold what was to unfold in the coming years.

In 2007, Hernandez was accused of punching a bouncer while out with Tebow, who reportedly tried to intervene to no avail. Hernandez’s punch ruptured the victim’s eardrum. Then, Hernandez was among four Gators football players who were questioned in connection with a shooting in Gainesville, Fla., in September 2007. Five shots were fired into a car, wounding two passengers. aaron was not charged in either incident.

by Anonymousreply 161April 27, 2017 4:07 AM

'Then, Hernandez was among four Gators football players who were questioned in connection with a shooting in Gainesville, Fla., in September 2007. Five shots were fired into a car, wounding two passengers. aaron was not charged in either incident.' This idiot had way too many chances to be a better person.I can't believe how stupid he was.

by Anonymousreply 162April 27, 2017 4:11 AM

In a video, Tebow and Tom Brady was seen talking at the end of game in Dec 18, 2011. Then, Brady, unsolicited and in perfect audio quality, turned the cordial “Good game” into the topic of Hernandez and Brandon Spikes, both of whom were Tebow’s teammates at the University of Florida.

“I’m trying to watch over Aaron and Brandon,” Brady said to Tebow. “I appreciate that, too, man,” Tebow responded. “They’re good guys.”

“They’re a lot to handle,” Brady said before the two went their separate ways.

OK. WHO IS BRANDON SPIKES AND IS HE ALSO GAY??? OR JUST TROUBLE MAKER?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 27, 2017 4:11 AM

Tebow was probably just his homegurl in college...From what we've seen Aaron seems to prefer the smaller framed gentleman, Im sure at UF he had some little delicate college twinks that he could make booty calls to.

by Anonymousreply 164April 27, 2017 4:15 AM

Disgusting comments

by Anonymousreply 165April 27, 2017 4:21 AM

Turns out that Tebow served a partial hosting role on Hernandez’s recruiting visit to Gainesville and worked hard to convince the tight end to play for the Gators rather than Connecticut. Later, when they were teammates, Tebow was assigned by former Florida coach Urban Meyer to be a “life instructor” for Hernandez, who took early graduation from high school to land in a party-packed college scene at 17.

it’s a classic method known to coaches and teachers and guidance counselors, pairing up the solid kid with the shaky one.

by Anonymousreply 166April 27, 2017 4:29 AM

Regarding his BF in jail. The guards must have caught them fucking and sucking etc. That's how they knew it was addressed to the "lover" when they saw the third letter, the contents may not have been lovey dovey but they connected the dots.

I wonder if aaron fucked other people in jail? or had sexual experiences with others?

by Anonymousreply 167April 27, 2017 4:42 AM

So apparently the long term HS boyfriend was forced to testify in front of a grand jury in the Lloyd trial. From what I can tell, Ryan only testified in the double murder trial this year. Anyone know if Ryan testified in the first case?

by Anonymousreply 168April 27, 2017 4:47 AM

Guys around 1:00.12 after Ryan said "we were super close" he looks over to Aaron. Damn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169April 27, 2017 4:51 AM

yes, R168, also there is no info whether the HS BF testified at either trial...

But that mcfee or whatever her name is, she knows the name of the high school bf. I hope she spills. but that guy is probably deep in the closet, who knows...

by Anonymousreply 170April 27, 2017 4:51 AM

yes, R169, I watched that a few days ago. But he said they knew each other from grade 6. and from grade 6 -8, hung out almost everyday, going to each other's homes! Damn, I bet aaron was his puppy love. I wonder if he will ever give an interview, like with 60min or dateline type of thing.

Also I read somewhere that aaron died without any money. he was broke.

by Anonymousreply 171April 27, 2017 4:56 AM

well, I don't know if I will ever believe anything the jailhouse lover will have to say. He could be thinking of his own reputation. He could say, no we were not lovers, I am not gay, I am straight. we were only friends.

by Anonymousreply 172April 27, 2017 4:59 AM

R171 I found Ryan's demeanor during the whole testimony to be quite telling. He seemed nervous and fidgety esp when discussing the extent of their "friendship". And the type of questions the guy kept asking and the way he asked them...it seemed odd. Also why would two straight men talk "more than once" on the phone on a daily basis? And when Aaron was in prison, the two people he phoned most frequently were Ryan and his fiancee (Ryan even more so). Also the week long Costa Rica trip would have been less weird had they brought their fiancees with them or other bros. The biggest RED FLAG is that someone like Aaron (a thug with thug friends) would be such close friends with someone as normal and so far removed from the gang lifestyle as Ryan. There's no way Ryan isn't the long-term HS boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 173April 27, 2017 5:21 AM

R173, makes a lot of sense but my question is then why did they keep referring to "HS boyfriend" when they met in 6th grade? and he did say that their friendship dropped off in high school. I'm positive they fucked but I just don't know if he is the HS boyfriend, the one who got the most $ ( in the bank deposit made before AH's arrest.)

Also, I wonder if the money was the for the HS BF to zip his mouth or coz he was his true love or both?

This is definitely a mini series.

by Anonymousreply 174April 27, 2017 5:30 AM

I'm convinced that the HS lover was either McDonell or Paradis. Paradis fits the description a little more, went to HS with Aaron...played football with him.

He's not married. But at the same time the tea is scolding hot with Ryan.

Hell maybe Hernandez was fucking all of them, maybe he was just a big gay old slut.

by Anonymousreply 175April 27, 2017 5:52 AM

R175,yes, I'm more AH had more lovers but I wonder if they will talk.

And can you imagine, they said AH made lots of phone calls to Ryan while in prison. And AH was romancing someone else while in jail and even left him a letter, Ryan didn't get a letter. I wonder how Ryan is feeling....Well, he has a lot of money in the bank, if reports are true....

by Anonymousreply 176April 27, 2017 5:57 AM

r176

Aaron's parents didn't even get a letter.

by Anonymousreply 177April 27, 2017 5:59 AM

If nothing else, there's no doubt in my mind that bisexual Aaron had a massive crush on Ryan. The physical similarities b/w Kyle and Ryan are strong.

When you look at Aaron's other friends, Ryan stands out like a sore thumb. It's just weird that the one he appeared to have the least in common with is the one he was closest to.

So sexual relationship or not, Aaron most likely wanted more.

by Anonymousreply 178April 27, 2017 6:15 AM

You'd have to convince me that two men going away for vacation for a week leaving behind their fiances is something heterosexual men just do. I wonder if they just told their fiances that it was a "guys trip" and didn't tell them it would only be them two.

As popular of a person Aaron was he couldn't find ANY other person to go accompany them? Hell maybe they went on a week long trip and fucked a bunch of women but I would just assume that he would invite more of his homeboys if that's all it really was to it.

by Anonymousreply 179April 27, 2017 6:28 AM

R177 His dad died when Aaron was in high school, and he has a very poor relationship with his mother(who apparently was a bit of a ho.)

by Anonymousreply 180April 27, 2017 6:45 AM

R179 Then there's the fact that these two "straight" men spoke on the phone more than once a day, EVERY DAY (could be twice, 3 times, 4 times, no one knows). This was way before his arrest and before he made Ryan his personal assistant.

Why would two supposedly straight guys need to talk THIS much to each other on the phone? It doesn't make any sense.

by Anonymousreply 181April 27, 2017 6:57 AM

I remember he testified that they became close again after AH signed with the Pats and moved back to the area. Ryan lived in CT and AH in MA, even after he because his PA. So they were probably catching up with their lives, AH asking him recommendation, restaurants etc, who knows...phone sex. Damn, I wonder if they face timed or skyped or had phone sex.

yes, I remember in a letter to a prison pen pal, he said kraft fucked him over. Said that Kraft told him "i love u" every time but his "words don't mean shit" coz Kraft later testified for the prosecution. I bet the team and even his teammates knew he was gay.

I remember an ex NBA player said, everyone knew who was gay on the team/league. I imagine it's the same in the NFL.

by Anonymousreply 182April 27, 2017 7:46 AM

omg, why doesn't tebow just come out already, who is he fooling? check him out in this pink outfit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183April 27, 2017 7:49 AM

Agree, R183, I wish TT would just man up and do it,

But I am afraid that this very situation with AH and whatever the aftermath may be will serve to shove him even deeper into the closet.

It would be nice if he would take a lesson from AH's life and realize that a)there's not a lot of joy in living a double life and b) eventually one way or another you will be found out anyway, so why delay your freedom?

by Anonymousreply 184April 27, 2017 7:55 AM

Guys,there's a diference between gay and bisexual.I doubt that Aaron was 100% gay.

by Anonymousreply 185April 27, 2017 8:00 AM

Tim Tebow is one of the foremost Christian speakers and personalities in the natipn. He is increasing his role in Christian evangelism and missions. Many think he will become a pastor or leader of a Christian movement. Many want him to run for office, and he appears to have a growing interest in politics and public policy.

by Anonymousreply 186April 27, 2017 8:01 AM

More information about his prison lover. He's been taken off of suicide watch. Sounds like this guy comes from money, but got caught up in drugs. With good behavior he should be out soon and selling his story to the highest bidder, either that or partying with the Kardashians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187April 27, 2017 8:04 AM

R187 Yep. I causght that early one when one of the articles from The Globe showed the home of Kennedy's father and his stepmother. It was a huge house on 4 acres(per the piece.) I doesn't really shock me that much. Bob Ritchie aka Kid Rock, a man who most here would describe as white trash personified, is actually the son of a very wealthy man who owns car dealerships all over Michigan. He grew up on an estate in the prosperous burbs outside of Detroit.

It reminds me of the film "Havoc" which deals with rich kids who love in Pacific Palisades and are all raging wiggaz. They imagine themselves to be hardcore thugs, and the girls are into it as well.

by Anonymousreply 188April 27, 2017 8:13 AM

I wonder if his bf was out or in the closet? I wonder if his friends will talk.

by Anonymousreply 189April 27, 2017 8:16 AM

[quote]I causght that early one when one of the articles from The Globe showed the home of Kennedy's father and his stepmother. It was a huge house on 4 acres(per the piece.)

I suppose "huge" depends on one's definition; the family's address is in the article below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190April 27, 2017 8:27 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191April 27, 2017 8:33 AM

Can someone please fill me in on the latest. Was the letter for Kyle, or do we still not know? Is it true it was written in code? Did they know each other before going to prison? Did Kyle commit the crime on purpose to be placed with Aaron? Is Kyle still on suicide watch? When will he talk? Is it true the 50k dollar watch was left for Kyle?

by Anonymousreply 192April 27, 2017 8:41 AM

This is wonderful. In the Hampton Beach picture of Pure with his little shirtless tattooed friends, the one with the Yankees hat is the son of one of these....whatever they are, according to Turtleboy Sports. If you scroll down, you'll recognize the friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193April 27, 2017 8:52 AM

Second from the left

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194April 27, 2017 8:54 AM

R192 Kyle's lawyer answers some of your questions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195April 27, 2017 9:19 AM

Comedian Jim Norton and radio hos Sam talk about the Hernandez rumors, its funny at times. But I took special note of the callers. At 21.00min mark a guy calls in and says the reason Hernandez killed Lloyd was that he was beating up his gf, which is the sister of Aaron's fiancé. And he basically says some homophobic stuff. Reminding us why many just stay in the closet.

At the 27.35 min mark. A former correctional officer calls in and talks about how often prisoners would try to hook up while in prison etc. he had to stop these incidents at least 12 times a week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196April 27, 2017 11:48 AM

Do they give out condoms in jail? Were Kyle and Aaron fucking raw?

by Anonymousreply 197April 27, 2017 12:22 PM

I know it's horrible but I have no problem with Hernanadez running around shooting homophobes, and people who were trying to cause him problems. Guess gay people can get violent when necessary. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 198April 27, 2017 12:31 PM

AH punches in a window and cuts himself, fiancé calls 911. This was in 2013.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199April 27, 2017 12:48 PM

Before they were gone- Aaron Hernandez.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200April 27, 2017 12:56 PM

Remember the nasty letter he wrote to a female pen pal last year?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201April 27, 2017 1:49 PM

@r210 Real charmer that Aaron. On the other hand, not like he had anything left to lose by being a dick to her.

by Anonymousreply 202April 27, 2017 2:10 PM

I just gained a lot of respect for Charlamane Tha God for saying what he said here. Short but good video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203April 27, 2017 2:25 PM

I'm watching the press briefing now and omg this is so juicy. The lawyer literally said Kyle thought the suicide was a joke at first "he thought the people in the jail were playing a game on him because they knew about the closeness of the relationship between the two." Is this code for "they knew they were fucking"?

by Anonymousreply 204April 27, 2017 2:37 PM

From the Boston Herald:

They started off as pen pals.

That’s how the jailhouse relationship between former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez and fellow inmate Kyle Kennedy started. It began at the bottom of a letter Hernandez wrote to an inmate at MCI-Cedar Junction, the jail once known as Walpole State Prison. Typically for Hernandez it seems, it centered on a violent encounter.

While Hernandez was already incarcerated at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center, where officials say he committed suicide last week, he became aware of a dustup between two rival factions at Cedar Junction. He was told Kennedy acquitted himself well and wrote a few lines to him at the bottom of a letter to another inmate, acknowledging his “respect” for Kennedy’s actions and that he hoped they would meet.

Not long after that, they did.

Kennedy was somehow transferred to Souza-Baranowski and according to Kennedy’s lawyer, Larry Army, Jr., they quickly formed a relationship so close they asked to become cell mates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205April 27, 2017 2:48 PM

R205 That explains how they knew each other at least. I'm wondering if McPhee will follow up with what was in those letters that was so explosive. I'm hoping she does get around to reveal it.

by Anonymousreply 206April 27, 2017 2:59 PM

I thought McPhee said they knew each other before they were imprisoned.

by Anonymousreply 207April 27, 2017 3:02 PM

McPhee is a fraud.I can't believe you guys are buying her bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 208April 27, 2017 3:03 PM

And also.. Kyle's lawyer had to think before he answered how they met, he ended up with saying "correspondence", is this code for "they were fucking"?

by Anonymousreply 209April 27, 2017 3:04 PM

James Patterson Plans True Crime Book On Aaron Hernandez

NEW YORK (AP) — Aaron Hernandez, the former NFL player and convicted murderer found hanging by a bedsheet in prison last week, will be the subject of an upcoming true crime book by best-selling author James Patterson.

Little, Brown and Co. told The Associated Press on Thursday that Patterson’s book, not yet titled, is scheduled for early 2018. Patterson is also putting together a collection of true crime stories in partnership with Investigation Discovery, to come out on the TV network and in print next January.

Patterson, one of the world’s most popular and prolific novelists, said in a statement that he was “stunned” by Hernandez’s death and wanted to know “what went wrong.” He’s donating a portion of his author proceeds to education and reading initiatives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210April 27, 2017 3:06 PM

How so, R208?

The Boston Herald and other media outlets are only writing about the details of this story now due to McPhee/Newsweek.

by Anonymousreply 211April 27, 2017 3:09 PM

So these guys became pen pals while sitting in different prisons. Wonder if they decided an plan together to get Kyle to Shirley. Nothing would surprise me at this point.

by Anonymousreply 212April 27, 2017 3:10 PM

That's what I'm thinking, R212. I don't think it's a coincidence that they ended up in the same prison.

by Anonymousreply 213April 27, 2017 3:19 PM

R204 that's what I thought too. The reports of them being "prison lovers" came from "high prison officials." So I believe very much that they were intimate.

Then there's also the fact that Aaron wrote consistently to Kyle's dad and all of his other family members (even the step sis got a letter) allegedly talking about his affection for Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 214April 27, 2017 3:19 PM

I thought I read or heard somewhere that it was Kyle's bad behavior that got him moved from his former prison to the one AH was in.

McPhee yesterday was implying that Kyle committed his crime to get into prison to be with AH. So from her telling they knew each other before prison.

The Boston Herald might have got it wrong about when they first met since they are very late to covering this story.

by Anonymousreply 215April 27, 2017 3:25 PM

R215 he could have acted disruptedly on purpose to get transferred. I bet he noticed other bad behaving prisoners get transferred and knew exactly what he had to do.

by Anonymousreply 216April 27, 2017 3:31 PM

Aaron could have told him to act a fool to get moved to Shirley for all I know lol. But reading about Kyles history I think it may have been his own doing, and a coincidence that he ended up in the same prison as his pen pal Hernandez. It's just pure speculation until someone with sources like McPhee decides to step forward - again.

by Anonymousreply 217April 27, 2017 3:33 PM

@r216 You are probably right about that, it's not a bad bet at all.

by Anonymousreply 218April 27, 2017 3:36 PM

Is anyone willing to take one for the team and listen to McPhees radio show the next time she is on air, and report back? I'm really curious now.

by Anonymousreply 219April 27, 2017 3:39 PM

From CommonWealth Magazine:

How does a reporter write about an issue he or she hasn’t covered without explaining what the issue is? It’s a conundrum facing many outlets in the aftermath of the suicide of former New England Patriots star and convicted killer Aaron Hernandez last week.

In the days following Hernandez’s death, there was no end to speculation over why the one-time football prodigy would paint a Bible passage on his forehead, jam his cell door shut to slow rescue attempts, and then wrap a bedsheet around his neck to hang himself on the same day his former team was feted at the White House for its most recent Super Bowl victory.

But by Thursday, the elephant in the room began to knock over furniture as word spread that there were three notes left in his cell: one to his fiancé, one to his 4-year-old daughter, and a third to a fellow inmate.

It started last week with an ex-con who calls himself Rabbit, a regular caller to WEEI’s Kirk & Callahan radio show, who told the hosts he spoke with Hernandez before the suicide and the subject of rumors about his homosexuality came up. It made for entertaining listening if not substantive news.

While an anonymous caller to a morning station can be easily dismissed, that was followed by an interview with former Boston Herald crime reporter Michele McPhee, who’s on speed dial with about half the prison guards in the state. McPhee said she was told the third note was to Hernandez’s gay lover and over the weekend, she penned a piece for Newsweek saying some investigators now believe Hernandez killed Odin Lloyd in 2013 because Lloyd knew about Hernandez’s secret bisexual life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220April 27, 2017 3:42 PM

This story is intoxicating. Every day a little bit comes out expanding the story.

Gay angle aside, i'm genuinely interested in the outcome.

by Anonymousreply 221April 27, 2017 3:49 PM

McPhee still refer to Kyle as AHs prison boyfriend. I take it that she is sure they were more than friends based on her sources. Why else use the word boyfriend. I guess she is not afraid of being sued?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222April 27, 2017 4:17 PM

It's kinda hot how they wouldn't let them share a cell for fear Kyle won't be able to defend himself if Aaron attacked him due to the size difference

. All they wanted to do was cuddle and have animalistic sex.

I wonder if this whole talk of Aaron bisexuality makes his fiancée question a few things like the Costa Rica trip.

by Anonymousreply 223April 27, 2017 4:22 PM

^ Ryan's fiancée, cause Aaron's fiancée most likely found out eventually.

by Anonymousreply 224April 27, 2017 4:24 PM

[quote]Aaron Hernandez, a true broken beauty

Please, make it to the toilet before you throw up again. Vile substance, you.

by Anonymousreply 225April 27, 2017 4:38 PM

Damn shame Dominick Dunne is no longer with us. I would love to have read his article about this. He would have got to the bottom of this.

by Anonymousreply 226April 27, 2017 4:50 PM

The opinion of the trans writer at the Daily Beast:

In the week since Aaron Hernandez committed suicide in a Massachusetts prison, there has been rampant media speculation about the sexual orientation of the former NFL All-Star and convicted murderer.

Whether it’s true or not, none of it is responsible and all of it is bad for LGBT people...

The truth of the matter is that bisexual identity—especially male bisexual identity—is still seen as a scandalous source of clicks and views. And in the absence of fact, the narrative of the villainous bisexual man is too tempting to resist, especially if it can be combined with a story about a closeted football star who has a fiancée and a daughter...

Here is what we actually know about the reasons behind Aaron Hernandez’s suicide at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center: Not much. On April 14, he was acquitted of murder charges in a 2012 drive-by killing of two men. He was not on suicide watch when he killed himself. There were initial unconfirmed media reports that he left three suicide notes behind and a judge then ordered that “any suicide or other notes” be released. A spokesman for the Worcester County District Attorney’s Office has since officially confirmed to ABC News that suicide notes were given to Hernandez’s family.

But claims that one of those notes was a letter to a 22-year-old “gay jailhouse lover” at Souza-Baranowski named Kyle Kennedy are still unsubstantiated...

...Kennedy is already being widely referred to as Hernandez’s “prison lover”—and only sometimes with the “alleged” qualifier. Tabloids are having a field day...

Indeed, bisexual men are especially vulnerable to the myth that they are secretly gay—a myth whose cultural force we can trace in tabloid reporting about Hernandez’s alleged “gay secret.” Even in the gossip rags, the possibility of male bisexuality is erased.

So if the rumors are true, as Nico Lang observed in a column for The Daily Dot, the former NFL player might be “an extreme example” of a bisexual man “forced to live a lie by a society that lacks empathy and understanding about their identities.” That would not at all excuse murdering another human being but it would be valuable social context to apply soberly to Hernandez’s violence if Newsweek’s sources can be backed up with evidence. But even thinking through Hernandez’s story that far is going out on a limb.

As it stands, speculating breathlessly about the former NFL player’s sexual orientation sends a dangerous message to LGBT people, especially youth: Your identity is an exciting scandal.

“The quick rush to perpetuate rumors around an individual’s sexual orientation or identity can have lasting consequences on LGBT youth who are struggling to live their true and authentic selves,” Taylor Carr, director of communications for the LGBT athletics organization Athlete Ally told The Daily Beast. “We should be focusing on affirming stories around sexual identity, not blanketing the airwaves with rumors that can make the decision to come out even more challenging and unwelcoming for the LGBT community.”

Indeed, the tragic irony behind the alacrity with which the Internet Gossip Machine leapt onto the rumors about Hernandez—the “rush to proclaim [him] ‘gay’ or bisexual,’” as Outsports put it—is that it will only further fuel stigmas around male homosexuality and bisexuality. It’s hard to believe that a different kind of alleged murder motive in the Odin Lloyd case would have spread like wildfire, or that gossip outlets would have relayed the rumors so eagerly if Hernandez weren’t a popular football player with an apparently heterosexual partner and a child.

It is possible that more information will come to light that proves the reports about Hernandez’s private life. If it does, the internet hasn’t exactly inspired confidence so far that the information will be handled with care.

All the more reason why we should stop adding fuel to the fire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227April 27, 2017 4:57 PM

Nancy Grace on Wendy Williams show. She thinks there's something fishy about the suicide scenario too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228April 27, 2017 5:00 PM

SO did Ryan ever get married to his fiancé?

by Anonymousreply 229April 27, 2017 5:15 PM

R228 She doesn't think it's "fishy". She just thinks the family will sue the prison because he was able to suicide. SHe implies that she doubts they'll win. Those who doubt it was suicide should know that it is very common for the person to seem in a very good mood and extremely at ease before they do it.

by Anonymousreply 230April 27, 2017 5:32 PM

Remember that all recent studies have shown that guys who proclaim themselves bisexual (which certainly exists) actually lean heavily towards sex with men in their preferences.

by Anonymousreply 231April 27, 2017 5:41 PM

'Remember that all recent studies have shown that guys who proclaim themselves bisexual (which certainly exists) actually lean heavily towards sex with men in their preferences.' I want to see all those recent studies.

by Anonymousreply 232April 27, 2017 5:43 PM

R229 If you look up "Ryan McDonnell Bristol CT" their engagement details comes up. Apperently getting married in June. Wondering if it'd happen

by Anonymousreply 233April 27, 2017 6:00 PM

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is speaking at a Vietnam remembrance ceremony at Marina Bay right now, so the first minutes of McPhee's show have been about how she doesn't want to do a show today and trying to figure out how to get out of it. Then she thought her computer had been hacked because she heard music coming from it. The music was actually coming from the ceremony outside. Then she went to break.

It's not looking good.

by Anonymousreply 234April 27, 2017 7:15 PM

Thanx for listening in r234, hopefully there will be some new info.

by Anonymousreply 235April 27, 2017 7:27 PM

"Kim JOHN Un"

"People know the names of Treyvon Martin but they can't tell you the name of the Army Rangers who were murdered as early as today."

"So when people say Trump voters are uneducated, it offends me."

I hope she gets to AH soon, because I'm not sure how much more I can take.

by Anonymousreply 236April 27, 2017 7:30 PM

Trayvon, that is.

She did say the other day that she was going to slow down on the AH stuff, so that may be what's happening.

by Anonymousreply 237April 27, 2017 7:32 PM

@r237 Dammit, she better say something about that 3rd source.

by Anonymousreply 238April 27, 2017 7:38 PM

R194 I am a bit confused. Who is the dude in the Yankees cap? I don't recognize him.

Kyle, on the other hand, is unrecognizable as well in that photo. Were it not for his massive tattoo I would never have known that was he on the right. He was a real cutie back before the drugs stole his looks,

by Anonymousreply 239April 27, 2017 7:40 PM

r239, he's the son of one of the Uxbridge cult leaders at r193, which just adds another layer of crazy to this story. They had a scam driveway-paving business in Uxbridge, drove around in a fleet of yellow cars and trucks, and ran a cult church — The Church of End Times — in their spare time.

I'm guessing the car with yellow seats that KK was photographed in was one of theirs.

And for those keeping track, it has now morphed into "Kim John Ooooooong."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240April 27, 2017 7:56 PM

Yankees boy on his throne. I think the one in this picture may be his father, but I'm not sure. The other brother (pictured at r240) was the church's DJ while this one in this post was the preacher man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241April 27, 2017 8:01 PM

@r203

I think Charlemagne's comment deserve to be quoted here, it's a great one;

"It really is a damn shame how gay people are viewed though, in a America. Serial killer who blew all his opportunities in the NFL and they're worried about his legacy being tarnished because he left a gay note for his lover? How does that tarnish your image but the serial killing don't?!"

by Anonymousreply 242April 27, 2017 8:26 PM

Another perspective: for those of us in the area, at least the people I know, the double-life of AH (whatever it includes) is what is what we've been most shocked by, and the most shocking part of it is definitely the murders. We saw him every week, as part of a tight-end tandem with Gronk that could have been unmatched in the history of the NFL. Throwing it all away for a life straight out of Grand Theft Auto is Darwin-award worthy. For us, a possible bisexual life before prison for a gangsta type like AH is just one more piece of a puzzle that everyone here thought they knew. But we had no idea, no idea, what lay behind that talented exterior that to all appearances was a model example of The Patriot Way.

by Anonymousreply 243April 27, 2017 8:41 PM

--"For us, a possible bisexual life before prison for a gangsta type like AH is just one more piece of a puzzle that everyone here thought they knew. "--

Agreed. It's especially interesting because it could (finally!) provide a real motive for the Lloyd killing. Fearing Lloyd knew the truth, or knowing he did, and the consequences of that getting out there. Looking at his life, the giant chip on his shoulder and paranoia, it's not a stretch to think there was a lot of inner turmoil there. Leading him down some really bad paths in life, with some really bad characters. Can't wait for the book, wonder what the author will dig up.

by Anonymousreply 244April 27, 2017 9:11 PM

These latest developments are too crazy even for me, and I'm batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 245April 27, 2017 9:38 PM

McPhee is done for the day; not a single word about AH.

by Anonymousreply 246April 27, 2017 9:39 PM

Too bad, r246. Thanx for giving it a shot. This is turning out to be quite the mystery.

by Anonymousreply 247April 27, 2017 9:44 PM

A few clarifications. First the "Pen Pal" AH supposedly threatened in a letter with a menacing tone throughout, was not a penpal, but a woman who wrote him a single letter in which she thoroughly reamed him, called him any number of profane names and then closed the letter by asking for his autograph. Which stunned him. He said in his response to her, that to hate him was fine, everyone had a right to their own opinions, but that he was sick of lying and sick of duplicitousness. (which could be ironic) She must be harboring some kind of romantic fantasy, he thought, if she still valued an autograph from him. That was the letter he signed "Fuck the World". To say that she was a regular correspondent or pen pal is inaccurate.

Secondly, Kyle Kennedy has been referred to here as Hispanic and/or of color. That is clearly not the case and it is irrelevant in any event, except to dispute the idea that race played any role in these relationships, or in the violence in these relationships.

Thirdly, the mug shot that ha been widely posted of Kyle Kennedy barely able to keep his eyes open, DOES look as though he is high. His parents were interviewed (grudgingly) by the Daily Mail, and said they had bailed him out of jail and had him released to a rehab program, with which he stayed for exactly one day before leaving and returning to the streets of Worcester. Worcester, for those not from Massachusetts, is a tough impoverished town with an awful heroin problem. When Kyle's father discovered Kyle had left rehab, he personally turned him in, to be incarcerated for being in violation of his parole or bond.

Kyle Kennedy looks extremely jaundiced. His face is very yellow. He has the appearance of a heroin addict suffering from at least hepatitis C. I don't know and can't imagine the relationship AH had with KK, but I have a really hard time believing they had enough in common to be in any way, committed to one another, even as friends, much less as lovers. Kyle Kennedy like most addicts, is likely the selfserving source of this speculation, and that is only supported by his attorney, Mr. Army Jr. who says that Kyle Kennedy is not seeking remuneration from the AH estate except in the form of the $50,000 watch he says was promised to him by AH. Unfortunately only verbally, and not in the presence of witnesses.

So whatever this all turns out to be, I think what is clear is that AH had a tough life, had an amazing opportunity to turn it around. Had little patience for fools who attempted to manipulate him (and I suspect would have seen that in KK) and apparently, did not have the strength of character or intellect to make the most of his NFL opportunities. For whatever reasons.

I have looked at a bunch of the images google has of AH, and in many pictures his eyes demonstrate a strabsimus (i.e., one eye focused, the other wandering out of control). The causes of that are usually stroke, or some other form of brain damage. It'll be interesting to see what BU finds in his brain. AH was a kid who, starting from the age of 8, would be dragged from his bed before dawn , by the dad he idolized, to practice running and tackles. I haven't seen any one refer to AH's medical records: did he complain of headaches? Had he had concussions? How many? Was his violence escalating? Was he drinking/smoking more?

Because what this all boils down to is a genetically gifted guy (beautiful, athletic, strong) whose brain was damaged. Possibly by CTE, or drugs, or psychological parental abuse. It is just sad to see someone who had a chance to emerge from bad circumstances of birth, and then, (if it WAS football concussive injury) the means of escape turns out to be his undoing. That's why it is so compelling.

by Anonymousreply 248April 27, 2017 10:08 PM

R232 Well, this study disproves the existence of male Kinsey 3s. However, men with 67/33 attraction splits in either direction do exist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249April 27, 2017 10:41 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250April 27, 2017 11:05 PM

Also from the article:

But prosecutors told the court that trust was important to Hernandez, who often became suspicious of people.

'He was concerned [about] the things that you knew about him ... Odin Lloyd knew such things about the defendant.'

by Anonymousreply 251April 27, 2017 11:15 PM

If you read the SI article and the RS article there are a few problems AH had as a young person: insecurity, not wanting to be alone, wanting to carry the entire town on his shoulders. Who was concerned about him, the real him? Don't you warn talented athletes about the dangers of leeches and parasites? He surrounded himself with thugs and family members who didn't seem to do much of anything. I'm not suggesting that because parents have crime in their backgrounds, that their children will become criminals, but AH's father was a small time thug who attracted the wrong people and sometimes smoked crack too. His father's early years, before he reformed himself, are covered briefly in the RS article. It seems like AH did this on a larger level and took it to the extreme. Part of the RS article mentioned AH's father and uncle as being a minority in Bristol; therefore, they had to be tough. There's nothing wrong with this, but petty crime and smoking crack are not part of defending yourselves as a minority. His mother is wailing and wondering about what she did wrong, her eldest son is trying to comfort her, but what's with inviting a violent drug dealer into the house? This isn't the whole story, but it's definitely part of it.

by Anonymousreply 252April 27, 2017 11:45 PM

So did he join the gang bloods? You're not allowed to be gay if you're in that gang.

by Anonymousreply 253April 28, 2017 12:03 AM

He was still in high school here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254April 28, 2017 12:12 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255April 28, 2017 12:12 AM

R249 ...Interesting...

by Anonymousreply 256April 28, 2017 12:20 AM

r254 Did he live in a trailer?

by Anonymousreply 257April 28, 2017 12:31 AM

So many straight men who idolized Aaron in one way or another are in denial about his sexuality. They're commenting under articles and videos claiming this whole thing is fake, and that there's no way he was gay/bi. Kinda makes you understand why he chose the closet. 2017 and people still think you can't be tough and gay/bi.

by Anonymousreply 258April 28, 2017 12:41 AM

Rumor has it that Tom E. Curran is going to officially announce that Hernandez was at least bisexual.

Riley Cooper seems more like Aaron's type than Tebow who might get promoted to Port St. Lucie.

by Anonymousreply 259April 28, 2017 1:37 AM

Family demand end to leaks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260April 28, 2017 1:54 AM

The prison officials knew that kid was the prison lover coz they caught them fucking, simple as that. Otherwise, they would just have said he left a letter to a buddy in jail or something along those lines. What I would like to know is if this kyle, was only gay in prison or in the closet or out? I think something definitely happened between them sexually, otherwise his atty would have denied a sexual relationship.

I think kyle will say they were close friends only. no fucking. you gotta think, kyle claimed he was "straight" in that website, i am not sure if he even knows what he is, he's still very young.

by Anonymousreply 261April 28, 2017 1:58 AM

I remember commenting about what neat handwriting Aaron had, when this letter came out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262April 28, 2017 2:04 AM

R281 To be far, prisons define homosexual activity very loosely. Anything from holding hands to hugging is seen as gay action and can be grounds for penalty. From what I hear, they don't even bother busting actual sex up because there's too many to count. They only stop it when it gets out of hand like it's done publicly or involves prison property. Heck, they don't even care when prisoners report rape.

by Anonymousreply 263April 28, 2017 2:05 AM

R262, so much for McPhee's assertion, when he was first locked up, that he was illiterate and learning to read and write for the first time behind bars. It was a lead-in to her usual rant about how she had to work three cocktail-waitressing jobs at a time to pay her way through UMASS Boston while illiterate minorities were given a free ride all the way through to thay-uh pee-daitch-dees!

She didn't go on to rant that "fiyah fightahs, vedderins, elleeyos, and first respondahs from the neighbahoods......IF ya know what I'm sayin'......ya know, people like us.....IF ya know what I'm sayin'" [translation: Irish and Italian] should be given first dibs on football scholarships, but similar things drop from her braying horse-mouth regularly so that wouldn't have been out of the question.

I hope she's done talking about AH, because listening to her on a daily basis is turning me into a bitter cunt.

by Anonymousreply 264April 28, 2017 2:32 AM

There's high chance Kyle would deny the sexual nature of their relationship to preserve whatever streetcred he has left. Remember he's only gonna be in prison until March 2018.

But from what we know, Aaron cared enough about him to leave him a suicide note, send letters to his family members, leave him an expensive watch for his Bday, and request to share a cell w/ him even though such a request sounds a bit gay.

Looks to me like he had genuine love for the guy. Kyle being on suicide watch twice probably means the feeling was mutual.

by Anonymousreply 265April 28, 2017 2:36 AM

yes, I agree R265.

R264, AH was an honor student in high school !!! (I couldn't believe it either)

by Anonymousreply 266April 28, 2017 2:43 AM

It's actually pretty common at Shirley Max to ask to have a friend moved in as a roommate, and it's usually approved. They're locked down 18 hours a day and letting them have a friend to talk to or play cards with is an easy way of placating the savage beast.

With known sexual involvement, however, they wouldn't have been allowed to room together. It's all about keeping things calm, and lovers' quarrels aren't welcome.

by Anonymousreply 267April 28, 2017 2:53 AM

"Army said Wednesday that other letters Hernandez wrote to Kennedy’s step-brothers, step-sisters and father showed the depth of their relationship. He said he wouldn’t release the remainder of the letters."-CBSnews How could a coldhearted murderer be this sweet to another person? Tragic all around.

by Anonymousreply 268April 28, 2017 3:10 AM

I wonder what the first violent thing he did was. I know his dad's death made him change. But there must have been one moment when was a teenager, when he decided that thugs get respect and he wanted to be like that. I guess intimidation was how he was wanted to throw people off from his bisexuality. He had a lot going for him, a star athlete, he was smart. Its just so sad that he went to the dark side. His mom's boyfriend was a big thug as well. I'm wondering if the boyfriend took advantage of troubled teenaged Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 269April 28, 2017 3:38 AM

Tom E. Curran, Tom Giles, Michael Holley, and Tracey Smith on Boston Sports Tonight are delaying talking about Hernandez's sexuality until after the draft.

by Anonymousreply 270April 28, 2017 3:44 AM

Love Michael Holley. I can't wait to hear his take on things.

For the poster upthread who asked about AH's connection to the Bloods:

I am not aware of any formal declaration that no homosexuality will be tolerated. I find that difficult to believe because of all the hard time which is done. Perhaps it's more of a " wink wink" sort of regulation.

As for whether AH was an inducted Blood, he had to be. He had several Blood tattoos added to his already tatted up body after he was in prison. If anyone ever were to sport a Blood tattoo without membership, there would be a very high price to pay for such appropriation. It simply isn't permitted. '

by Anonymousreply 271April 28, 2017 4:35 AM

I don't understand why, if he was in a gang, he was a Blood. I thought Hispanics had their own gangs.

by Anonymousreply 272April 28, 2017 5:58 AM

E272 For onw thing I think AH identified more black than Puerto Rican/Caucasian. And most of the notorious Hispanic gangs are ethnically Mexican.

Finally, there are some exceptions to every gang's membership roster. There are a few white Crips, more than a few Latino Crips and Blood, some black Latin Kings, and so on.

by Anonymousreply 273April 28, 2017 6:03 AM

The Bloods in CT aren't really what one thinks of upon hearing "Bloods." They're mostly Latino and while they're not exactly affiliated with the Latin Kings, they're not rivals and they do team up on occasion.

by Anonymousreply 274April 28, 2017 6:12 AM

[quote]As for whether AH was an inducted Blood, he had to be. He had several Blood tattoos added to his already tatted up body after he was in prison.

Let's take a tour, shall we?

The Lifetime Loyalty tattoo was done in prison. I remember reading a comment written by someone claiming to be a prison employee that made it sound like he was Bloods-affiliated but not considered a full member before arriving at Souza Baranowski. Going on memory, I think they said he was a marked man due to his celebrity, so he needed the Bloods' protection immediately and volunteered to serve as a lookout while they beat someone up. He was given the tattoo after that.

They also mentioned that he was really excited to finally have a neck tattoo as there had been a clause in one of his endorsement contracts prohibiting him from getting one.

The five-pointed star is a Bloods symbol, "lifetime loyalty" is self-explanatory, and the cobweb and skull symbolize prison time for murder. I have no idea what the gang significance of shaka hand is, but if they're familiar with the explanation below, it would seem to make sense to use it for someone who got in by being a lookout?

Then again, in light of recent developments, the tattoo may just be him professing his loyalty and love (ASL sign for love rather than a shaka) for Lifetime movies.

[quote]According to the Honolulu Star-Bulletin,[9] prevailing local lore credits the gesture to Hamana Kalili of Laie, who lost the three middle fingers of his right hand while working at the Kahuku Sugar Mill. Kalili was then shifted to guarding the sugar train, and his all-clear wave of thumb and pinkie is said to have evolved into the shaka as children imitated the gesture.[10]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275April 28, 2017 7:37 AM

Smoking barrel with one empty chamber and "God Forgives" written backwards. You can see the "forgives" at the upper left corner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276April 28, 2017 7:49 AM

^^ Cylinder, not barrel

Below is a semi-automatic pistol barrel with a smoking shell casing. It's kind of hard to tell what this one is but according to the testimony of David Nelson, the tattoo artist who did this tattoo and R276, that's what AH asked for. They were done in CA about eight months after Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado were shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277April 28, 2017 7:58 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278April 28, 2017 8:10 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279April 28, 2017 8:11 AM

Is this true? Did he really give this statement? If so he refers to Aaron as a friend. I don't think he will ever come out and say they were anything more than that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280April 28, 2017 8:18 AM

R280, yes, I agree, they will try to build up the suspense, he will be paid for an interview and he will say "nothing", that we don't already know. He have no doubt they were good friends but I'm sure it was a sexual as well. The "sources" don't say prison lover for no good reason.

by Anonymousreply 281April 28, 2017 8:25 AM

The picture that spawned a million Princess Diana screams and speculation that he had been tattooed with "bloods" in prison. In reality, it's followed by a black "sweat" and a red "tears."

Still, would someone so enmeshed in the gang world get "bloods" written on his body, regardless of the context, if there wasn't some connection? That would appear to be a rather risky move.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282April 28, 2017 8:26 AM

Finally, the enigmatic "CBS/WBS IWBTG." I'd love to know what this one means.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283April 28, 2017 8:38 AM

Can't be stopped / won't be stopped? Something something.

by Anonymousreply 284April 28, 2017 9:03 AM

I bet Aaron started planning his suicide after being so close to Ryan's fine ass in the courtroom, and not being able to touch him the way he used to.

I really think Ryan's the HS secret boyfriend for so many reasons.

by Anonymousreply 285April 28, 2017 9:29 AM

His tattoo "IWBTG" Means I will be the greatest.

by Anonymousreply 286April 28, 2017 6:25 PM

This morning, Shayanna Jenkins was approved to take over the estate and close on his house, which could go through as early as this afternoon. There isn't much for our Tasteful Friends™ to comment on apart from the proximity of the mcmansion next door and the paint colors but, ohhh, the paint colors...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287April 28, 2017 6:34 PM

r287 Well, she or her daughter won't see a dime from the proceeds of the sale because of the outcome of those civil suits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288April 28, 2017 6:43 PM

McPhee is on, squawking raspily and sounding extremely hungover. She's cunting on and on about Trump's best line of the first 100 days (calling Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas) and plugging her book signing at Bahhhhnes and NobleS. She mentioned some of the things she's going to be talking about and AH wasn't among them, so I'm out.

by Anonymousreply 289April 28, 2017 7:27 PM

Yeah, homeboy pretty much left the wife and daughter destitute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290April 28, 2017 7:29 PM

i thought his estate had been valued at around 8 million? how could it be zero?

by Anonymousreply 291April 28, 2017 9:11 PM

Could he have done an OJ and hidden all of his assets?

by Anonymousreply 292April 28, 2017 9:25 PM

His daughter will get his NFL pension, but I assume a lot of the $$ went to legal fees. And then there's that unspecified amount that (allegedly) went to his still-unnamed HS sweetheart.

And thanks for the McPhee updates. She sounds like the type of crazy talk show host who WOULD have good contacts in the MA prison system . . .

by Anonymousreply 293April 28, 2017 9:33 PM

They can't touch the pension.

by Anonymousreply 294April 28, 2017 10:08 PM

Right, R294, I wasn't clear. I think much of what he had earned prior to his arrest might have gone to defending himself in the two trials -- his pension is a separate matter, and can't be touched.

by Anonymousreply 295April 28, 2017 10:37 PM

I want to second the thanks for the McPhee updates, she has been the first to break so many news in this case. Too bad she seems to have gone silent on the issue. Maybe her sources have gotten scared after the family went to court and demanded the leakers be fired.

by Anonymousreply 296April 28, 2017 11:22 PM

anyone has her email address, do you think she will give us the name of hs bf if she emailed her?

I am sure she knows a lot more than she is saying!

I can't believe the guards or fellow prisoners haven't talked!

by Anonymousreply 297April 28, 2017 11:30 PM

Local news said he wrote in blood on his walls: the all-seeing eye/pyramid, 'ILLUMINATI', and John 3:16.

by Anonymousreply 298April 29, 2017 12:02 AM

This is where we can contact her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299April 29, 2017 12:09 AM

Her email I mean.

by Anonymousreply 300April 29, 2017 12:13 AM

r297

I already tried. Asked her if the lover was either Paradis or McDonnell and her response was "Who's asking." And no response afterwards. You are welcome to try. michele@michelemcphee.com

by Anonymousreply 301April 29, 2017 12:21 AM

He's a murderous asshole, closeted or not.

by Anonymousreply 302April 29, 2017 12:21 AM

He was into angel dust. Maybe bath salts who knows. That will fuck with your brain. The "gay puppy love in an unjust world" meme doesn't really apply. Kyle looks like he was also a gang member or wannabe.

by Anonymousreply 303April 29, 2017 12:23 AM

this amateur only offs 3 worthless pieces of shit and all the gays are salivating over his dick, we got 50 between us and nobody's lusting for us....what's up with that?

by Anonymousreply 304April 29, 2017 12:45 AM

It is said that AH put money into 3 bank accounts: one for the baby mama, one for his daughter and one for the HS bf.

So won't mom and child have that money as well as the NFL pension?

by Anonymousreply 305April 29, 2017 1:11 AM

I bet good money Shayanna will have a new baller boyfriend in the next year. You know the type. It might even be another closet case.

by Anonymousreply 306April 29, 2017 1:12 AM

[quote]I bet Aaron started planning his suicide after being so close to Ryan's fine ass in the courtroom, and not being able to touch him the way he used to.

Ryan is so drastically different than Aaron, I guess its true opposites attract

by Anonymousreply 307April 29, 2017 1:16 AM

They knew one another since they were kids, before Aaron went gangster after his dad died. so they were close like brothers, doesn't mean they were a couple. Though the daily phone calls are interesting.

by Anonymousreply 308April 29, 2017 5:45 AM

Now that I know he's not straight I don't find him as hot.

by Anonymousreply 309April 29, 2017 5:47 AM

[quote]Local news said he wrote in blood on his walls: the all-seeing eye/pyramid, 'ILLUMINATI', and John 3:16.

Conspiracy Alley must be lit right now.

by Anonymousreply 310April 29, 2017 5:55 AM

R308 I have read several accounts which say that before Aaron's dad died he was as far from a juvie offender in training as one could imagine. It has been said that he was a doofy, nerdy good kid who was very respectful and a pleaser.

by Anonymousreply 311April 29, 2017 5:58 AM

[quote]so they were close like brothers, doesn't mean they were a couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312April 29, 2017 6:06 AM

His tramp of a mother is largely responsible, I'd say.

by Anonymousreply 313April 29, 2017 6:07 AM

R308 close like brothers? Please. Clearly they had drastically different interests when Aaron joined a gang and started surrounding himself with thugs at 16-17 years old. Yet Ryan still remained the closest person to him--not the thugs, Ryan. Even siblings drift apart when drawn to opposing lifestyles, so what's so different about these two?

I don't know maybe Ryan's a psycho himself, but he stuck with Aaron during his murder charge. He was said to be the one Aaron called the most from prison, with his fiancee being a close second.

After watching the testimonies from all those associated with Aaron, the only person I can see him leaving money to before his arrest is Ryan. Remember he made Ryan his "personal assistant" and the way Ryan described the position, it was kind of useless. Perhaps an excuse to spend more time together without attracting suspicion.

by Anonymousreply 314April 29, 2017 7:58 AM

Gee, I wonder how his brother feels, he got nothing (that we know of), no letter, no money deposit etc.

by Anonymousreply 315April 29, 2017 8:36 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316April 29, 2017 1:57 PM

From the article above:

Aaron Hernandez's toxicology report finds NO trace of illegal drugs or synthetic marijuana following his shock jailhouse suicide

The body of former NFL star Aaron Hernandez reportedly did not contain any traces of drugs, according to toxicology reports following his jailhouse suicide.

Sources told WCVB on Saturday that tests performed as part of Hernandez's autopsy showed he hadn't used any illegal drugs or synthetic marijuana 'K2'.

It had previously been alleged that traces of K2 could have be found in Hernandez's kidney stream after he hung himself in his cell at the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley, Massachusetts earlier this month.

The toxicology results came around the same time Hernandez's close jailhouse friend and alleged lover Kyle Kennedy said he would not be surprised if the synthetic drug played some part in his death, according to the Boston Herald.

Kennedy's lawyer Larry Army Jr said: 'One of the things he said to me is, "I wouldn’t be surprised if that had something to do with this because that stuff is bad news". That synthetic marijuana, it's bad news.'

Officials had carried out massive raids on the prison as they searched inmates for contraband as part of their investigation into whether Hernandez may have used the synthetic drug hours before his suicide.

K2 is relatively easy to smuggle into prisons because it can be soaked into paper and mailed under the guise of a letter.

Two law enforcement sources said that there has been a 'shakedown' at a warehouse used by SBCC and a neighboring facility, which serves as a holding place for dry goods before they enter the facilities. Inmates and prison staff both are employed at the warehouse.

An investigation at the prison following Hernandez's death led to the paid suspension of at least one prison official, who reportedly missed his 2am round roughly an hour before the former Patriot's body was discovered.

Inmates reportedly told investigators that they believed Hernandez was high on K2 at the time he died.

The drug is known to be harmful and has caused thousands of hospitalizations from overdoses since its creation.

However, his suicide did not appear impulsive, as the DailyMail.com exclusively revealed that he had planned his own death weeks in advance.

The former football star gave away most of his personal belongings to fellow inmates and covered the floor of his cell in soap, so that he wouldn't be able to land firmly on his feet if he lost his nerve.

Five days earlier, he had been acquitted in a separate double-murder convicted connected to a drive-by shooting in 2012. His death came on the same day his former teammates visited the White House after winning their fifth Super Bowl.

He also jammed the door of his cell with cardboard to prevent guards from coming in to rescue him.

Hernandez wrote suicide notes to his fiancee, daughter, and Kennedy, who was put on suicide watch after his death. The notes were tucked next to a Bible that was opened to verse 3:17 - the words of which were also written on his forehead in red ink.

Kennedy is serving 3-5 years for armed robbery. Hernandez reportedly requested to be housed with Kennedy in his cell, but was denied.

It has been speculated that Hernandez's sexual orientation may have been a motive for the murder of Odin Loyd, for which he was imprisoned. In April 2015, Hernandez was convicted for shooting and killing Lloyd, a semi-professional football player, on June 17, 2013.

Lloyd may have known that Hernandez was carrying on an affair with a male friend who was forced to testify before the grand jury in the Lloyd case.

by Anonymousreply 317April 29, 2017 2:05 PM

This was the contact pic Ryan had for Aaron in his phone. Is that Ryan himself on the left though?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318April 29, 2017 3:34 PM

When you email her, give McPhee a link to this site. Maybe she would be tempted to join this discussion and post anonymously if she sees what we have already come up with. I'm sure she is unaware of and would be intrugued by this thread.

by Anonymousreply 319April 29, 2017 3:44 PM

r319

I wish people on here didn't call her a trump loving cunt though. Besides that I'm sure she would love to spill tea under the guise of anonymity Worth a try though.

by Anonymousreply 320April 29, 2017 4:14 PM

His toxicology report came back already? Usually when celebs die I forget they died by the time toxicology report comes in, it takes that long.

by Anonymousreply 321April 29, 2017 4:17 PM

Who is this Mcphee person? don't be sharing no links to here because you all know TPTB will start closing threads on AHERN if she complains about you all calling her a cunt

by Anonymousreply 322April 29, 2017 4:19 PM

Should I send her this:

"Dear Michelle, You've become somewhat of a celebrity around the eldergays of Datalounge because of your captivating coverage of the Aaron Hernandez story.

We formally invite you (anonymously) to join us in discussing the saga of Aaron Hernandez and his flamboyant murderous lifestyle. We know you have plenty of tea to spill and rather than us flock to your podcast every evening hoping you discuss what twink Aaron was boning we would much rather prefer you join us.

PS: We know you love Trump and I'm sure you know how the LGBQT community feels about him but we are willing to push that aside and overlook your political views in exchange for the scalding hot tea you surely possess.

Please review the thread extensively to see what has been discussed and speculated.

Sincerely, Yours

by Anonymousreply 323April 29, 2017 4:21 PM

@r322 Michele McPhee is the reporter who first reported on AHs bisexuality being the possible motive for the Lloyd killing. That is what her police sources had told her, at least according to her. She seems credible enough to me.

by Anonymousreply 324April 29, 2017 4:23 PM

r324

She also seems to know the identity of the HS Lover which we all think is McDonnell

by Anonymousreply 325April 29, 2017 4:26 PM

Maybe she'll spill if a few of us commit to buying her book.

by Anonymousreply 326April 29, 2017 4:27 PM

"Hernandez wrote suicide notes to his fiancee, daughter, and Kennedy, who was put on suicide watch after his death. " Looks like dailymail is quite certain the note was for Kennedy.

by Anonymousreply 327April 29, 2017 4:35 PM

I haven't finished this thread, but I have read some of it, and some remarks are a touch homophobic to me.

The bottom line is that there a decent possibility that Hernandez was gay, or bi. Not for a second do I believe that this man took his life for that reason. Now, did he kill others in order to keep his true sexuality hidden? Maybe.

Who the fuck really cares now? He's dead. If he and this Kennedy kid were in love and fucking around in prison, then I hope that he at least enjoyed himself before committing suicide, and I hope the kid can get treatment for his heroin addiction, and remain sober, and I hope he gets to live a decent life.

To wrap it all up, unless Hernandez signed legal paperwork, such as a last will & testament, and appointed an executor, before his death, then I highly doubt that the Kennedy kid will end up with the $50K watch. Ain't gonna happen. Telling someone that you want to give them a watch, is quite a HUGE difference from actually creating & signing legally binding agreements that transfer property in the event of death.

by Anonymousreply 328April 29, 2017 4:36 PM

R328 Hopefully one of the letters Aaron wrote to Kennedy's dad contains info about the watch.

by Anonymousreply 329April 29, 2017 4:42 PM

R329, I understand, but that is still not enough. That's not the way estate or probate law works. Kennedy's attorney will have to file a lien against the Hernandez estate, and he will have to file it immediately. Has this happened yet?

by Anonymousreply 330April 29, 2017 4:49 PM

Doesnt Kennedy's family come from money? And lets be real 50k doesn't seem like a huge sum of money when he could have claimed Hernandez promised him a bunch of other shit.

What if Kyle just wants to watch as a token of remembrance for the only man he's ever loved.

by Anonymousreply 331April 29, 2017 4:51 PM

If there really is a watch out there worth 50k, it should be a college fund for AHs daughter. If Kyle does end up with it, I hope he has enough of a conscience to hand it over to Hernandez estate.

by Anonymousreply 332April 29, 2017 4:53 PM

R332 I'm conflicted about the whole thing.

If Kyle's simply gonna sell it, then you're right he should have the conscience to hand it over to the daughter. But as R331 said, what if they really were in love and Kennedy would like to keep it in remembrance of Aaron? I mean the dude was put on suicide watch immediately after prison officials told him about Aaron's death, b/c apparently they knew the close relationship the two shared. Then when they took him off suicide watch, they immediately put him back on again. I don't know, but it seems there's love there, and he might benefit from keeping something of Aaron's.

by Anonymousreply 333April 29, 2017 5:10 PM

R332, let's get realistic. If Kennedy does end up with that watch, he'll be found dead with a syringe in his arm. The last thing a junkie needs when getting out of jail is $40K to $50K. He's not going to wear it or stash it away as some sort of keepsake in remembrance of his deceased boyfriend.

I'd also be willing to bet that unless Hernandez had that watch stashed in a bank safe deposit box where only his attorney had access and the key to said box, that the watch is long gone by now, anyhow. Does anyone here believe that his fiancé wouldn't have already unloaded said watch in order to pay some bills and feed her daughter? And if she still had it, by some remote chance, then you can bet your ass it is gone now that all of this crap is coming out in the news.

by Anonymousreply 334April 29, 2017 5:12 PM

New York post also reports no drugs found in his system. But unlike The daily Mail they say the third letter was for his lawyers, not his prison bf.

---"Three letters were also found in Hernandez’s cell, to his fiance, his daughter and his attorneys.

The station said in one letter, he wrote that he was entering the “timeless realm,” and would see them in heaven."---

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335April 29, 2017 5:24 PM

R335 I accidentally read it as the New York Times LOL. I'll take everything the New York POST says with a grain of salt. I think the DailyMail is more credible than the NYP. DM were the first to reveal the identity of the prison lover, and mention the suicide notes.

by Anonymousreply 336April 29, 2017 5:34 PM

Why the fuck should he give the watch to the daughter. If Aaron wanted him to have it and made some kind of arrangement for him to have it then it's his.

by Anonymousreply 337April 29, 2017 5:38 PM

From wcvb:

5 Investigates: Toxicology tests show Hernandez hadn’t used drugs

5 Investigates has learned the results of toxicology tests performed as part of the autopsy on Aaron Hernandez.

According to sources, the tests show there were no trace of “K2” or synthetic marijuana or any illegal drugs in Hernandez’s system at the time of his death on April 19.

State officials were looking into whether Hernandez used synthetic drugs in the hours before he hanged himself in his cell at Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley.

The prison was in lock down last week as correction officers searched for drugs and other contraband following Hernandez's suicide.

According to sources, officers found K2 and several homemade weapons during the prison search.

5 Investigates previously reported that Hernandez had written “John 3:16” on his forehead in ink before his death.

Hernandez also used his own blood to draw on the walls of his cell.

5 Investigates’ Kathy Curran reported that one of the drawings was what’s known as the unfinished pyramid and the all-seeing eye of God. The image is similar to what is found on the back of U.S. currency.

Below the pyramid, Hernandez wrote “ILLUMINATI” in capital letters.

Above the pyramid, Hernandez drew an oval with rays coming from the edges.

Three letters were also found in Hernandez's cell. According to sources, they were addressed to his fiance, his daughter and his attorneys.

5 Investigates learned that in one letter, he wrote that he was entering the “timeless realm” and would see them in heaven.

Hernandez also wrote that he loved his family and told them not to shed a tear.

The state medical examiner has ruled Hernandez’s death as a suicide from asphyxia by hanging.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338April 29, 2017 5:39 PM

[quote]I'll take everything the New York POST says with a grain of salt. I think the DailyMail is more credible than the NYP.

It's not the Post's original reporting, though. The Post and the Daily Mail are both reporting on the story broken by Kathy Curran at Channel 5. She has an excellent reputation, btw.

by Anonymousreply 339April 29, 2017 6:11 PM

Mmk. This illuminati stuff is starting to worry me. Why would AH reference that?

by Anonymousreply 340April 29, 2017 7:46 PM

who the hell knows r340. Maybe more will come out if/when these letters are revealed. Maybe Michele knows.

by Anonymousreply 341April 29, 2017 7:49 PM

It could also be People Nation gang insignia.

by Anonymousreply 342April 29, 2017 7:50 PM

R340 I will take a swing at your question. We know that Aaron was an active participant in gang/"thug" culture. From my experience working with young black athletes(under 25)manyl seem to share an unusually high commonality of the belief in a nebulous Illuminati, or TPTB, who run everything from the hip hop industry to professional sports(owner and commissioner) all the way up to New World Order stuff.

Perhaps Aaron was a student of the University of You Tube which is rife with Illuminati speculation aimed at low information viewers/conspiracy theorists. But this is just a possibility...obviously it could be more than that.

by Anonymousreply 343April 29, 2017 8:29 PM

r341, if she knows, she's never mentioned it. She never said a word about anything written on the wall. I wonder if her sudden clamming up could have been due to her realization that she had been fed bad information? Judging by the comments about her on police message boards after her arrest, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Whatever the case, Shirley Max was taken off lockdown on Friday night so hopefully we'll be getting some new information leaking out via family visits; Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday for AH's old unit.

by Anonymousreply 344April 29, 2017 8:37 PM

where are the comments about her on police boards r344?

by Anonymousreply 345April 29, 2017 8:42 PM

she can't say everything because if she revealed a certain info, then it would become obvious where she got it and who her source is.

by Anonymousreply 346April 29, 2017 8:46 PM

There was one called NYPD Rant (she used to cover NYPD for the Daily News), MassCops was another, and there was third that required verification. I'm on my way out the door so I can't find the threads right now, but I'm sure they'll turn up on Google.

by Anonymousreply 347April 29, 2017 8:54 PM

If someone who has Michelle's email address(I think it was given earlier, but I hate to have to reread the entire thread) I might contact her, If I identify myself, which of course I cannot doe here, as a woman in sports and not in the "media," there is a remote possibility she could open up a bit. I would imagine that it would completely depend on how I approach her.

For the DLer upthread who suggested that one of us invite her to join our confab here, I feel that is a terrible idea. It would be a GREAT idea if there hadn't been many references to her honking Boston accent and the less than flattering comments to her authorship of dubious quality true crime books and her Deplorable connections. Not that I am criticizing those comments: at that time we had no thought or idea of approaching her, and the DLer who kindly listened and reported on her show was merely filling us in on her reputation as a Boston radio personality. But, since there are so many not so subtle digs throughout this and another thread, I believe she would be extremely turned off and the results would be negative.

FWIW I agree with the poster who said that she likely clammed up for fear of exposing her source---not because she felt her source was incorrect.

by Anonymousreply 348April 29, 2017 10:42 PM

Someone in the first thread who was kind enough to listen in and report back on Mcphees radio show wrote this:

---"Now she's retracting the "interesting self-examination" coming from the third letter, saying that "other writings" were sent to his family and that whatever it is that she heard would have been more fitting in a journal.

Judging by her tone, it seems like the fact that there are other writings is making it all clear to her. She said that whatever it was, wasn't something that someone would have written in a letter but it would be a perfect fit for a journal entry written while "banged up on K2." It explains a lot about his "motives and why he was so banged-up his whole life."

She keeps squawking that she's dying to repeat it, but she only has two sources and needs a third before she will."---

Now I'm wondering what happened to that 3rd source, and that part about "It explains a lot about his "motives and why he was so banged-up his whole life" is also quite the cliffhanger!

by Anonymousreply 349April 29, 2017 11:21 PM

Here is the bottom line: if it is true that Hernandez requested that Kennedy become his cellmate, then he was at least bi. Why is this such a big fucking deal? You guys are all acting like this is the 1940s. This is not a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 350April 29, 2017 11:22 PM

r348 you can contact her at link below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351April 29, 2017 11:23 PM

I'm curious, why would AH be sending letters to Kyle's family members? Is that "normal" to write letters to your prison boyfie's family members? If AH was really in the closet far enough to possibly have killed to keep it a secret, does it make sense that he would allow himself to act so gaga over his little heroin thug princess especially in a setting where he has no privacy whatsoever and certainly it would become obvious? Genuinely not understanding all of this. Maybe they really were just good friends???

by Anonymousreply 352April 29, 2017 11:40 PM

r352 We have no idea how much Aaron has changed since being locked up. The most realisti reason for him offing himself was remorse over everything he's done. I cant think of really any other reason. Maybe he wasn't closeted in jail, its been reported that the people inside of the jail knew the depth of his relationship with Kyle and I'm not saying he was walking around holding hands but surely it was known there was something between the two.

You can isolate certain parts of the story where it makes sense one way but if you put them all together it paints a pretty clear picture at least in my head.

by Anonymousreply 353April 29, 2017 11:54 PM

R352 I agree letters to the family members sound odd. Kyle's lawyer did say that while he couldn't comment on the nature of their relationship, the letters that AH sent to Kyle's family members showed the depth of their relationship.

Whatever that means.

by Anonymousreply 354April 29, 2017 11:55 PM

R354 I heard that gay sex is extremely normalized in prison, esp if you're there for a life sentence. If any teasing happened it's probably because their bond seemed stronger than just "gay for stay".

Also Kyle was far from serving life, so he couldn't have been very straight.

by Anonymousreply 355April 30, 2017 12:04 AM

If Kyle got sober in prison maybe he wanted to mend the relationship with his family, having an ex patriots player putting in a good word for him couldn't have hurt.

by Anonymousreply 356April 30, 2017 12:06 AM

[quote]If Kyle got sober in prison maybe he wanted to mend the relationship with his family, having an ex patriots player putting in a good word for him couldn't have hurt.

Even if said former Patriots player was a convicted murderer?

by Anonymousreply 357April 30, 2017 12:08 AM

^ And facing trial for two other murderers?

by Anonymousreply 358April 30, 2017 12:09 AM

@r357 People are easily star struck for the most part no?

by Anonymousreply 359April 30, 2017 12:09 AM

*murders

by Anonymousreply 360April 30, 2017 12:09 AM

Come on, Kyle is an opportunist who was looking for protection and to bask in the glow of a celebrity, and AH was crazy and delusional with a swiss cheese brain.

by Anonymousreply 361April 30, 2017 12:52 AM

[quote]his little heroin thug princess

Well, the Pure family business [italic]is[/italic] called "Princess Equipment."

by Anonymousreply 362April 30, 2017 12:53 AM

The idea that Michele "And who do homosexual men like? Little boys." McPhee will be lured to a gay message board is amusing but I do hope one of you succeeds. Since I'm unable to hold my tongue when I listen to her, hopefully someone else will be able to take over the updates if she starts talking about AH again.

by Anonymousreply 363April 30, 2017 12:57 AM

Maybe McPhee is planning to write a book.

by Anonymousreply 364April 30, 2017 12:59 AM

She is.

by Anonymousreply 365April 30, 2017 1:01 AM

Did she said she is?

by Anonymousreply 366April 30, 2017 1:04 AM

Looking forward to Patterson's book but worried about the quality and depth of the writing. Not exactly sure if McPhee is trustworthy. I rarely watch sports, but I find this story fascinating, and I can't really figure out why.

Someone else mentioned that AH didn't leave anything to his brother. I wondered about this too. The SI article mentioned paying his brother's credit card bills so maybe he had given him quite a bit of money in the past or there just wasn't enough to spread around.

by Anonymousreply 367April 30, 2017 1:05 AM

As soon as it happened she said she knew what her next book was, r356. I would be shocked if she didn't get a Boston Magazine story as well as a book out of this.

by Anonymousreply 368April 30, 2017 1:14 AM

R350 In the world of the NFL, it may as well be 50 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 369April 30, 2017 1:19 AM

The request for Kennedy as cellmate could have been a gang thing. Just as plausible as anything.

by Anonymousreply 370April 30, 2017 1:26 AM

r370

Sounds plausible. And the love letters to his parents that Army states "shows the depth of their relaintionship" were probably also a gang thing.

Guess we solved the mystery. Lets close this thread now.

by Anonymousreply 371April 30, 2017 1:35 AM

[quote]The idea that Michele "And who do homosexual men like? Little boys." McPhee will be lured to a gay message board is amusing

She really said that? And she writes for Newsweek?

by Anonymousreply 372April 30, 2017 1:35 AM

Haha R362 I wasn't aware of that, too funny! This case is a great example of the truth being stranger than fiction sometimes, you just can't make this stuff up!

by Anonymousreply 373April 30, 2017 1:38 AM

He was probably called Pure because he had the best heroin.

by Anonymousreply 374April 30, 2017 1:40 AM

Or his untouched pink asshole was the purest in prison.

by Anonymousreply 375April 30, 2017 1:46 AM

R372, she said it and then refused to comment or offer any explanation, preferring to her let her radio station handle it. Their method of handling it was to refuse to release the tapes. When she finally did offer her personal "I was taken out of context," it was only to Boston Magazine; one of the outlets for which she writes.

The Boston Globe's archives are behind a pay wall but their original reporting on it is quoted on Dan Kennedy's site:

[quote]WTKK apologized yesterday for a comment by Michele McPhee that seemed to equate homosexuality with pedophilia. McPhee, the brassy Boston Herald reporter who hosts a daily, two-hour talk show on 96.9 FM, was talking about the trend in the fashion industry toward skinny models. After saying that the industry is largely dominated by gay men, McPhee said: “And who do homosexual men like? Little boys.” Asked about the comment later, McPhee declined to talk to us. But a station official then issued the following statement: “Michele’s comments were made in the context of a fashion industry that designs women’s clothes for atypical body types. She regrets if her remarks were taken to mean anything else, as no other meaning was intended.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376April 30, 2017 1:49 AM

I just finished reading some of the MSM articles about the case and I am very confused as to who the "third letter" was written for. Somehow, it came to be reported that the letter was addressed to Kyle, but it is also reported that it was not addressed to anyone by name. If that's the case, how does anyone know for sure who it was for? I'm starting to wonder if Kyle was playing Aaron, and I'm also starting to think that Kyle knew that Aaron was going to commit suicide and leaving him the letter. Kyle wasted no time making sure the world knew that he was promised that 50k watch. I also can't get past how similar Kyle and Ryan look, even their build seems similar. I also can't figure out why I am so fascinated with this shitshow!

by Anonymousreply 377April 30, 2017 1:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378April 30, 2017 1:56 AM

R377 It's fascinating because it's a story that's all too familiar but this time it's public for all to see. Everyone is asking questions which means you don't have too.

The 'prison lover' angle came from DailyMail who claim their source to be prison guards. What's interesting to me is that, while I agree that we shouldn't jump to immediate conclusions without knowing the facts, so many gay/bi people are trying to stop any discussion from happening.

by Anonymousreply 379April 30, 2017 1:58 AM

I found the Boston Magazine article that I mentioned at r376 and it's priceless. To wit, it's easy to get tripped up and equate gay men with pedophiles when you're doing live radio and, anyway, it's not like she says homophobic things every day. Plus, other people say worse things.

The comments are wonderful and give you some idea of how she's viewed on her own turf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380April 30, 2017 2:04 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if Deadspin or one of the men's magazines is working on something.

by Anonymousreply 381April 30, 2017 2:15 AM

What intrigues me is that no one who personally knew Hernandez has said anything, even just an off-the-cuff comment to a reporter, to dispute the bisexuality rumors. I believe that his defense attorney, the appalling Jose Baez, called them "malicious leaks" -- not "lies," mind you, "leaks."

And, yes, I imagine that Deadspin is hard at work on something about this.

by Anonymousreply 382April 30, 2017 2:36 AM

Technically, AH died an innocent man. His case was on appeal when he killed himself. The presumption of innocence now favors him since he is no longer able to defend himself.

by Anonymousreply 383April 30, 2017 3:39 AM

This will end up like when gays on dl were convinced that gerald pique was in the closet, remember?

by Anonymousreply 384April 30, 2017 3:53 AM

R384

I am pretty sure it's not going to end up like that.

by Anonymousreply 385April 30, 2017 4:11 AM

Why, what happened with Gerard Pique?

by Anonymousreply 386April 30, 2017 5:30 AM

What are other threads about this case?

by Anonymousreply 387April 30, 2017 9:08 AM

R386, the lengthy DL series, "Footballers in Love," was sparked by a photograph of him and Zlatan. There are still gay rumors about Pique; it's not as though his relationship with Shakira "proved" that he was straight. He's politically ambitious, after all.

by Anonymousreply 388April 30, 2017 12:49 PM

Kyle will never admit to them being lovers. He has already made a statement and he called Aaron a friend.

by Anonymousreply 389April 30, 2017 12:55 PM

R389, this is all I have to say about that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390April 30, 2017 1:03 PM

I've begun a fanfic story about the Philli Eagles's Connor Barwin and Texas's JJ Watt, but now I'm anxious to put that one on pause for an Aaron/Ryan/Kyle story.

by Anonymousreply 391April 30, 2017 2:40 PM

r389 So why not tell Larry Army to say that during his press conference. "MY client wants to clarify that he was only friends with Mr. Hernandez and the rumors of them being sexually involved are false."

Instead we got that Kyle himself wants to talk about the nature of the their relationship.

The two don't go hand in hand.

by Anonymousreply 392April 30, 2017 4:47 PM

R392 Because he wants money.And Im sure that he will get more money doing a exclusive interview than with the clock. Im not saying that they didn't had a affair,but there's a very good reason for him don't say anything right now.

by Anonymousreply 393April 30, 2017 5:04 PM

But why does Kyle have a lawyer anyway? Lawyers are expensive. Are they going to try to blame him for influencing Aaron to kill himself or something? He should've just waited until he got of jail to sell his story of getting his bussy blown out by Aaron to the highest bidder.

by Anonymousreply 394April 30, 2017 5:20 PM

R394, Kyle's not getting out until next year. The time to negotiate for the big bucks is now, and an attorney can do that for him. Plus, it's great advertising for the lawyer to be on TV, so he may not be charging Kyle much to do this.

by Anonymousreply 395April 30, 2017 5:27 PM

Do Kyle and his lawyer have evidence though? You can't just sell a made up story.

by Anonymousreply 396April 30, 2017 5:50 PM

Kyle and Army seem to think that the letters that Aaron sent his family is enough "evidence" as well as the prison guards who knew the depth of their relationship.

Kyle doesn't get out until next year but Army made it clear that once he's out of suicide watch and is allowed contact with the media he'll talk.

So that should be in a matter of days or the next few weeks. Can't keep an inmate isolated for so long, he'll lose his mind.

by Anonymousreply 397April 30, 2017 5:57 PM

I have a feeling Aaron left enough evidence. His undoing was his love for writing long letters and having phone sex with Ryan everyday.

by Anonymousreply 398April 30, 2017 5:59 PM

[quote]I cant think of really any other reason.

You can't think of a reason for a successful rich guy, who's just lost everything and will be spending the rest of his life in a tiny cell, to kill himself?

by Anonymousreply 399April 30, 2017 6:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400April 30, 2017 6:22 PM

No one should be questioning the Daily Mail on this story. Everything they've reported thus far has been 1000 percent correct. The letters, whom they were addressed to and the identity of the person.

They clearly have a source and the source hasn't been wrong yet.

by Anonymousreply 401April 30, 2017 6:27 PM

I thought the source for the Daily Mail was the Newsweek story.

by Anonymousreply 402April 30, 2017 6:31 PM

R401 Exactly. They had an exclusive on this AH-KK story from day 1.

by Anonymousreply 403April 30, 2017 6:33 PM

r402 No. The Newsweek story was written by Michelle McPhee and it initially had nothing to do with Kyle. McPhee was saying Aaron killed Odin Lloyd because Odin knew he was gay and mentioned that Aaron had a high school lover. Shortly after she wrote that Dailymail released their story about Kyle and the letters.

Michelle than ran with that story because it made her own story more likely. Thats why she kept screaming about "I told yuz awl"

Michelle's story has actually very little to do with the Dailymail story other than the fact that both center around Aaron Hernandez being gay.

Thats what makes this story so captivating. Very different layers, a lot of questions. Lots of sources.

by Anonymousreply 404April 30, 2017 6:42 PM

[quote]Are they going to try to blame him for influencing Aaron to kill himself or something?

The rumor that was going around early on (and that was hinted at by DL's white whale) was that they had gotten high right before the suicide and that Kyle had been the one who provided the K2-soaked paper (under this very dramatic scenario, it was his guilt about providing the drugs that killed his soulmate that caused him to become suicidal). Kyle then got caught with some of the K2 paper on his way back to his cell for the night, which resulted in his being removed from the unit. For the first couple of days on the rumor mill, this scenario of Kyle being the last person to have seen Aaron alive was being pushed heavily.

There are several things about this that don't add up, the main one being that if Kyle had been caught with K2 on Tuesday evening, why wasn't AH pulled from the unit as well? There's no privacy; if they had been together that night, everyone knew it. Also, Shirley Max is on lockdown 18 hours a day; if they did get high together, it wasn't "right before" anything as AH's was last seen, alone, in his cell at 8 pm Tuesday night and then found dead at 3 am Wednesday morning. According to Kyle's attorney, Kyle had already been removed from the unit for some sort of violation of rules, therefore they hadn't been together on Tuesday night.

There's a whole host of other questions raised by this scenario, but there's really no point as we now have conflicting information about the presence of K2 in AH's body; one reporter claims it was found and Kathy Curran reported that it wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 405April 30, 2017 6:45 PM

I saw in the Globe this morning McPhee is doing local appearances this week to promote her Tsarnaev book. If she says anything re what she knows about AH/KK, it will make our news and I'll post it

by Anonymousreply 406April 30, 2017 6:45 PM

[quote]Plus, it's great advertising for the lawyer to be on TV, so he may not be charging Kyle much to do this.

The lawyer in question also manages boxers and is thought to be a bit of an attention whore, so I think it's safe to say that he's going to keep his name out there.

by Anonymousreply 407April 30, 2017 6:52 PM

Michelle likely doesn't know shit anymore about the KK case. Her sources were strictly on the Odin Lloyd murder case and this alleged HS boyfriend. THAT story should be the one that should be met with hesitation. Outside of just saying it, there really isn't anything else and it can be a whole crock of shit.

Unlike the Kyle Kennedy story, there isn't much smoke to her claims that Hernandez killed Odin Lloyd because he was gay. Other than some eyebrow raising events like the Week long vacation, etc. There isn't much to it.

by Anonymousreply 408April 30, 2017 6:55 PM

Has this been discussed? Its 2 days old but I didn't see anyone bring it up. Kyle's lawyer goes on a podcast to talk about the "case" Gonna listen now to see if there is anything new.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409April 30, 2017 7:03 PM

Listened to the podcast. Nothing really new except that their may potentially be a 3rd party inside the jail. A golden glove boxer who worked out often with Kennedy and Hernandez. Nothing juicy beyond that but Army bringing him up seemed kinda odd.

Here are cliffnotes to the podcast

-Kyle is still on Suicide watch. But has some privileges like clothes, shower, etc. -Army still doesn't know why he's still on suicide watch. Kyle doesn't think he needs to be there. -Kyle and Aaron never met face to face before Kyle went to jail -A situation happened with Aaron's "associates" and Kyle outside of jail and Aaron wrote a letter to Kyle thanking him for "the business (Kyle) took care of" -Army doesn't know that the business was. But guesses it was "Jail business" -Army "One letter turned into another" and Kyle was transferred to Aaron's jail on the same cellblock -Kyle has been "furthering his education" and "dealing with his addiction" in jail per Army -Kyle is in the neighborhood of 5'8-5'9 155 or 165 pounds -Army doesn't think he or Kennedy will ever see the 3rd note but says "when the press wants something" there is a chance it could be released. -Says Kyle wouldn't be surprised if K2 Weed was the reason Hernandez killed himself -"These two gentleman spent quite a lot of time in jail together" -Aswered no to if he thinks Kyle feels entitled to anything Hernandez might own but does want to watch. -He isn't sure if Kennedy has proof besides verbal conversations that Aaron gifted him the watch -Army doesn't think Kennedy will ever get the watch -Asked how often Kennedy and Hernandez spent time together Army responds "100 percent daily" -When asked what kind of "habits" did they have Army answers "That they worked out together often with a golden glove boxer" -Army says he wants to get together with Kyle this weekend for a few hours to talk -Boston Herald says for Army to give them a call after that convo and Army says "sounds like a plan"

by Anonymousreply 410April 30, 2017 7:30 PM

Thanks R409, please report back!

by Anonymousreply 411April 30, 2017 7:32 PM

ignore my post, R410 post was not there when I posted

by Anonymousreply 412April 30, 2017 7:35 PM

Does anyone know if Felger & Mazz have covered it?

by Anonymousreply 413April 30, 2017 7:36 PM

Thanks R410 for summarizing it all for us! So little Kyle was hanging with massive Aaron and a golden glove boxer, sounds like he was doing ok for himself in the harsh prison environment. I just can't get past the feeling that there is more to this story.

by Anonymousreply 414April 30, 2017 7:38 PM

Ugh it's taking forever to get new deets..

by Anonymousreply 415April 30, 2017 7:40 PM

R400, I believe the DM as well. They were 100% correct about our current F L O T U S, and they're probably right about Hernandez and Kennedy.

by Anonymousreply 416April 30, 2017 7:42 PM

r414 What if little Kyle is a twunk now. And is no longer an addict and can now read. All the people in this thread that trashed him will be lining up to be his next power top.

I must say the mental image of big famous Aaron Hernandez walking around jail being closely followed by his mini me twink every day is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 417April 30, 2017 7:46 PM

Didn't someone post some Boston Media people would write about the story after the NFL Draft? Well the NFL Draft just ended so I'm assuming something must be coming this week?

Has Oprah or Diane Sawyer decided which one of the two is getting the exclusive "Live from the jailcell" sit down interview?

by Anonymousreply 418April 30, 2017 7:48 PM

Can we all tweet Wendy Williams and get her to interview Kennedy? She'll do a phenomenal job getting us all the info we want.

by Anonymousreply 419April 30, 2017 7:49 PM

A little, r413, but they were just rehashing news articles.

by Anonymousreply 420April 30, 2017 7:53 PM

I just want absolute confirmation that Ryan McDonnell is the HS boyfriend. Kyle and Ryan are quite comparable physically. Others speculate that the HS boyfriend is Robert Paradis, but I don't think it is.

Paradis was not grilled on his relationship with Aaron like Ryan was during their testimonies. With Paradis the prosecutor was more focused on a gun Paradis had supposedly seen Aaron with.

But with Ryan, I couldn't tell exactly what the point of his testimony was other than talk about his "very close" relationship with Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 421April 30, 2017 8:17 PM

r421 You aren't going to get "absolute confirmation" because if it is McDonnell he's due to get married next month and something tells me he's not about to confirm a gay relationship with a murderer.

The closest you'll get to the "confirmation" is if A) McDonnell's wedding is called off. B) McPhee reveals or leaks his name.

I also don't know how comfortable we should be trying to out someone who is actually innocent in all this (Not a murderer or a heroin addicted criminal) Thats why my morals don't come into question for the latter.

by Anonymousreply 422April 30, 2017 8:24 PM

Larry Army, Kyle's Lawyer, seems to be a good guy. I dont get a scumbag vibe from him at all. He speaks well and doesn't sound like he's trying to pull a con.

I trust him

by Anonymousreply 423April 30, 2017 9:25 PM

@r423 that's the vibe I got from him too.

by Anonymousreply 424April 30, 2017 9:47 PM

Rodriguez got a different vibe.

by Anonymousreply 425April 30, 2017 9:53 PM

r413 they covered it somewhat, it was Fred Toucher on the morning shift who was quoting the first early DM articles about Hernandez on Toucher and Rich.

I think the DM may have the real goods, they've had at least one reporter exclusive on this story since it broke, they have deep pockets to pay for info if needed. They already had a reporter in Worcester to cover the Marcotte murder (female Google exec killed out on a run last year) so they happened to be there when Hernandez killed himself and switched stories. They've been all over central Mass talking to sources at the prison, DA's office, etc. At one point the DM team got chased off by Kyle Kennedy's father when they were sitting on the street at his front gate.

by Anonymousreply 426April 30, 2017 10:08 PM

[quote] I believe the DM as well. They were 100% correct about our current F L O T U S,

What do you mean? What did the DM say about Melania?

by Anonymousreply 427April 30, 2017 10:14 PM

I am absolutely positive that AH's high school sweetheart is Ryan and not Paradis.

I also believe that the wedding will continue as scheduled, following certain "tests."

by Anonymousreply 428April 30, 2017 10:17 PM

R427 DM knew all about Melanoma's naked photos and no one believed them. Then DM PRINTED them!!!!

Including her Lesbian Whore photos.

by Anonymousreply 429April 30, 2017 10:23 PM

r428

Did Hernandez have aids? You sound informed.

by Anonymousreply 430April 30, 2017 10:49 PM

Not sure if already posted, but this article was written back in 2013 about Aaron and Ryan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431April 30, 2017 10:55 PM

Michelle did say in one of those early podcasts posted here that Fox25 had written an article about the "alleged lover" Let me see if I can find it.

by Anonymousreply 432April 30, 2017 10:58 PM

Still looking for the podcast but I did run into one where McPhee talks about letters that Hernandez has written (not necessarily to Kyle) that states he was gay.

4:53 in this podcast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433April 30, 2017 11:06 PM

R428 "Tests"?

by Anonymousreply 434April 30, 2017 11:11 PM

r431 interesting how they felt the need to write AH "letters" asking him about Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 435April 30, 2017 11:14 PM

Found it: 4:00 in Michelle - "Fox25 actually did a story interviewing his close "friend" right after the initial 2013 arrest. I'm not the only reporter who has knowledge of this relationship."

If thats to be believed, the article that r31 posted seems to fit that bill. Thus confirming McDonnell is the guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436April 30, 2017 11:21 PM

Yes, I remember him being talked about (in gay voice) way back, r436; and again when he testified.

by Anonymousreply 437April 30, 2017 11:41 PM

R436 I think you meant to reference r431. But yeah I'm now a 100% certain Ryan's the High school boyfriend. Everything points to him.

by Anonymousreply 438April 30, 2017 11:47 PM

Despite all of his bud luck Aaron looks like he kept a clean hole.

by Anonymousreply 439April 30, 2017 11:53 PM

@r433 wow, Michele answers so many questions I had in that radio interview, excellent link. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 440April 30, 2017 11:53 PM

Aaron has been with his *fiance since High School.

What is DL's guess for how many different white twinks he's been with since that time.

by Anonymousreply 441April 30, 2017 11:54 PM

I don't think Aaron was promiscuous. I think he actually fell in love with his twinks. Had he been a huge whore, more stories would be popping up.

by Anonymousreply 442May 1, 2017 12:42 AM

r442 Yup. Loyalty met a lot of Hernandez. That was a common theme in the letters he wrote that WERE released and why people suggest he killed Odin Lloyd.

I'm sure he had his twinks promised that they would never fuck another man. Thats probably why he went after closet cases.

by Anonymousreply 443May 1, 2017 12:52 AM

I just read through some old threads about AH on Lipstick Alley from around 2013. They seemed perplexed there were no real groupie stories surfacing about Hernandez after his arrest, then they speculated that he may have been faithful to his fiancé, before deciding that sounded odd too lol. Well now we know why.

by Anonymousreply 444May 1, 2017 12:54 AM

Isn't Aaron's alleged HS sweetie Ryan supposed to be getting married in June? Could that have had something to do with him deciding to end his life? Maybe it was too much for him to take? Just speculating...

by Anonymousreply 445May 1, 2017 12:57 AM

R430 Oh god no. That's not what I meant at all. I was speaking as to what I believe that Ryan's fiance will decide IF she is presented with credible evidence of Aaron and her intended's love relationship. That is, if she wasn't already aware of something hinky after their Costa Rican getaway.

Here's the way many women think things through:

A. Great looking, fit, employed fiances are hard to come by

B. Aaron is dead and gone, and he was very generous to Ryan

C. Ryan is NOT gay, he merely had an emotional connection to another man which went too far due to AH's Latin libido and celebrity status

D. It of course will never happen again, because I can fulfill all his "needs." Please attempt not to snicker at that one

E. Just to be on the safe side I will demand an HIV test since I cannot imagine my pretty boy Ryan topping the sizable Hernandez.

Here comes the bride, da da da dum.........

by Anonymousreply 446May 1, 2017 1:04 AM

Oh wow the podcasts @ R433 & R436!

by Anonymousreply 447May 1, 2017 1:17 AM

r445 Seeing Ryan in the courtroom (looking hot as hell) in March didn't help either. At some point in Ryan's testimony (around the hour mark) , after he said "we were super close" he looked over in Aaron's direction in a sneaky way.

Aaron probably missed him terribly. Ryan didn't get a note possibly because he's getting married and Aaron didn't wanna drag him into his mess.

I'd like to imagine he pictured Ryan whenever he fucked Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 448May 1, 2017 1:20 AM

I think the prison guy might be legit, but I'm not sure I buy the Ryan thing. Prison calls are recorded, and prisoners/visitors know they're recorded. Ryan and Hernandez were not going to whisper sweet nothings or say anything that gave anything away. If they had, you know for damn sure the prosecution would have used the recordings, as it is legal to do, in court proceedings as evidence of Hernandez's double life as a motive. If not that, they definitely would have used it to get Hernandez's girlfriend to turn on him. I think McGee just got 2nd hand inaccurate gossip from one of her white trash cop buddies. Because there's really no reason if there were evidence Hernandez was gay, they wouldn't have used it.

by Anonymousreply 449May 1, 2017 1:28 AM

It is possible for two guys who've known each other forever to have a close emotional bond akin to brothers. Doesn't necessarily mean they were a couple.

by Anonymousreply 450May 1, 2017 1:29 AM

I agree r442. Aaron demanded loyalty from his lovers, that he would kill them if dared to reveal who he truly was.

[quote]Isn't Aaron's alleged HS sweetie Ryan supposed to be getting married in June? Could that have had something to do with him deciding to end his life? Maybe it was too much for him to take? Just speculating...

If that was the case, that is the saddest and most romantic thing I've heard in ages...since Brokeback Mountain!

by Anonymousreply 451May 1, 2017 1:35 AM

interesting read.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452May 1, 2017 1:42 AM

R450, you're right, but in this case, I think Hernandez had a high school sweetheart.

I will say that I have very close friends who I have spent lots of time with, whom I have never had sex with. My best friend and I have known each other since our teens. We have supported each other through pretty much everything from illness, deaths in our families, to paying the other's rent, and we have never had sex. So it is possible.

by Anonymousreply 453May 1, 2017 1:55 AM

[quote]“The fact that Hernandez’s desire to keep a same-sex relationship a secret may have caused him to kill a man and take his own life is something that bears examination,”

Why does his same-sex relationships have to be the reason he killed himself, as if all gay people hate themselves that much? He would be having sex with men eventually if that was all that would be available to him until he dies. Waking up in jail everyday for the rest of his life could've been enough.

by Anonymousreply 454May 1, 2017 2:02 AM

It's not ethical to tell the public you don't know the motive for a crime when you do.

by Anonymousreply 455May 1, 2017 2:07 AM

R436, when i clicked on the link, it wouldn't play, got the msg that the file is corrup. can someone briefly tell us what was said? TIA!

by Anonymousreply 456May 1, 2017 2:16 AM

Didn't some reports claim that the 3rd letter left behind was coded?

yes, they were smart enough to know that it was recorded but sometimes it is enough just to hear the voice of your loved ones, their laugh, hear them talk about their day or they were probably discussing football games they watched etc.

Or AH could be complaining to him about the terrible food, the inmates, the people etc.

by Anonymousreply 457May 1, 2017 2:24 AM

R449 seems to be missing the point. Ryan and Aaron are alleged to be long term HS lovers. So because they possibly did not whisper sweet nothings to each other over the phone, it changes everything? You said it yourself that they'd be stupid to do it, so I don't really get your argument.

Like her or not, McPhee is considered a reputable source. Don't forget that she's been following this case since 2012. The woman's got law enforcement officials directly involved in the case in her back pocket. No reputable journalist would go around spreading a story of this magnitude if they didn't have reliable sources to back it up.

by Anonymousreply 458May 1, 2017 2:33 AM

r456 It didn't work for me either. I had to use internet explore, and enter in the search bar "K&C- Michele McPhee says Aaron Hernandez had a relationship with a man in Connecticut 4-20-17" Google doesn't play it I'm not sure why.

by Anonymousreply 459May 1, 2017 2:39 AM

r456 It didn't work for me either. I had to use internet explore, and enter in the search bar "K&C- Michele McPhee says Aaron Hernandez had a relationship with a man in Connecticut 4-20-17"

Google doesn't play it the media file, I'm not sure why.

by Anonymousreply 460May 1, 2017 2:40 AM

I wonder if Ryan was only gay for AH? I reckon AH was his first. they knew each other from 6th grade and saw the each other almost every day (until grade 8), visiting each other's homes. Oh man, bet they had fun discovering with each other.

I wonder if Ryan knew AH was gonna kill himself and he must be depressed right now. Imagine one of your best friends and lover killed himself...

I don't know how he's able to stay in the closet. His friends and family must be asking a lot of questions.

How did she (the reporter) know about the 3 bank deposits? She saw the bank statements?

by Anonymousreply 461May 1, 2017 2:47 AM

People seem to be willfully in denial about gang affiliations. Ryan knew AH before the drugs/gangs/violence phase of his life, after AH's dad died. So he was a direct connection back to those times.

In my mind, that would be more powerful and profound than a sexual relationship.

Having heard Michele Mcphee's ignorant disdain for gays, i'm reluctant to believe in any romantic ideas that are based on her musings. She's trying to sell books, that is all.

by Anonymousreply 462May 1, 2017 2:52 AM

r461 Newsweek sites law enforcement officials as their source for the 3 bank deposits

by Anonymousreply 463May 1, 2017 2:53 AM

[quote] Technically, AH died an innocent man. His case was on appeal when he killed himself. The presumption of innocence now favors him since he is no longer able to defend himself.

Don't be so quick to say that. This is not automatic. It's up to a judge to decide this. AH's lawyer filed the paperwork to ask the judge to consider this. But let's not forget, AH's own attorney at his trial admitted in closing arguments that AH was present at Odin Lloyd's murder. AH's appeal depended on whether he got a fair trial or not. He did get a fair trial.

He was found guilty because he did it and the evidence was OVER-FUCKING-WHELMING

by Anonymousreply 464May 1, 2017 3:01 AM

r391, fan fic indeed, Connor just married.

Where do you people assume that they were fucking? Those cells and beds are so small and exposed to everyone.

What the hell is suicide watch? A guard has to stare in someone's cell 24 hours a day? WTF do they care if there is one less inmate?

r448 "I'd like to imagine he pictured Ryan whenever he fucked Kyle." Get a hobby, dear.

I love how 2 friends go on a vacation together and you all assume they had sex, yet you have probably gone on vacation with your gay friends and didn't even have sex with them, but you imagine straight guys with girlfriends have sex with each other. Um, that's logical.

by Anonymousreply 465May 1, 2017 3:01 AM

People here so naive and romantic, it's sad. I mean, calling this prison guy a soulmate? Give me a break. He is selling his dead lover like there is no tomorrow. This story is fascinating, but I don't feel sorry for all involved just because they were fucking guys.

by Anonymousreply 466May 1, 2017 3:02 AM

r462 This is what McPhee said in a podcast when asked if she thought Aaron killed himself because he was gay:

" It's 2017, I'd think the guilt of having been accuse of killing 3 people and convicted of killing a close friend, would weigh heavier than a sexual orientation."

I don't think her motive here specifically, is to paint gay people in a poor light. She's been following the case since 2012.

by Anonymousreply 467May 1, 2017 3:06 AM

r465 This makes logical sense. Any reasons why they left their fiances at home?

by Anonymousreply 468May 1, 2017 3:17 AM

I'm going to listen to McDonnell's testimony again. I only skimmed through it the first time when I wasn't convinced he was anyone of importance. With recent stuff thats come out, I'm sure I've missed something.

by Anonymousreply 469May 1, 2017 3:18 AM

[quote]I love how 2 friends go on a vacation together and you all assume they had sex, yet you have probably gone on vacation with your gay friends

Yes, FRIEND(S) with an S on the end. When straight guys have a boys trip, they rarely travel as a pair, for an entire week. They have a group. And NFL ballers, especially. They always go on trips with their homeboys. They are the ones that show up to club with a squad of guys 10 deep.

by Anonymousreply 470May 1, 2017 3:27 AM

R465 there's more to it than the vacation.

--there's the excessive phone calls before and after he went to prison (sources say he called Ryan more than his fiancee) --McPhee saying that fox25 interviewed the HS lover/friend in 2013 --finding the fox25 interview on Ryan in 2013 --The prosecution focusing primarily on Ryan's close relationship with Aaron -- the "personal assistant" position that consisted of very little (you should watch how Ryan described it). --C'mon, out of all of his friends, doesn't Ryan stick out a little too much?

by Anonymousreply 471May 1, 2017 3:31 AM

Heres something I missed. When asked if Hernandez and Ryan ever went to clubs together, Ryan emphatically says no. When asked to clarify Ryan says "Hardly ever, maybe a bar but clubs... no."

So Aaron went on a week long vacation with this 1 guy and they never hit a club. I guess they just stayed in their hotel rooms and played Jenga.

Jesus christ.

by Anonymousreply 472May 1, 2017 3:33 AM

lmao at Ryan's response to being questioned if he remembered the vacation "I believe so."

How many of you have "forgotten" week long vacations. He then continues to play dumb with the "I believe we were there for a week...six night, seven days whatever it was." "I dont recall, I believe we had a return date set."

And a minute later he suddenly recalls specific details about when the return flights were, what delays happened, what cities he landed in, who picked him up, etc. But just a minute before he barely remembered the vacation.

Smoke.

by Anonymousreply 473May 1, 2017 3:41 AM

Thank you r472, good lord. Young hetero men do not go on a week long vacay alone together, without their wives/girlfriends, or going out to meet girls.

by Anonymousreply 474May 1, 2017 3:43 AM

yes, I watched Ryan's testimony and believe he is the HS bf even though they went way back, from grade 6.

I believe AH deposited money into his account. I still think AH is gay and bearded for NFL and sponsors. The fact that he deposited the most money into the HS BF's account is most telling! Follow the money folks! I don't care about the guy in jail, so many he sucked AH off a couple of times, who cares. Ryan was his one true love.

by Anonymousreply 475May 1, 2017 3:47 AM

I thought the mystery was solved when we saw the video of Ryan and Aaron leaving a bar in west hollywood. Thats not gay enough?

by Anonymousreply 476May 1, 2017 3:49 AM

Aaron has "been" with his "fiance" since high school. I dont think he "bearded" for NFL Sponsors. He just had a loyal girlfriend for years who didn't leave him no matter how many trips to costa rica he had.

by Anonymousreply 477May 1, 2017 3:52 AM

r476, link please.

by Anonymousreply 478May 1, 2017 3:52 AM

r478

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479May 1, 2017 3:55 AM

r478

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480May 1, 2017 3:55 AM

Rewatching the testimony...whats the significance of the quote "If it is to be, it is up to me" The 2013 article about McDonnell mentions that quote in the article from his yearbook and in the testimony video the prosecutors show Ryan a video where Aaron talks about that quote which is tattooed on his arm.

Both mentions of it seem out of context but both curiously get mentioned or brought up with Ryan.

Is it just a coincidence or is there more there we just dont know about.

by Anonymousreply 481May 1, 2017 3:59 AM

Thanks for posting, r479/r480.

So where are they leaving from? is that the abbey?

by Anonymousreply 482May 1, 2017 4:02 AM

r482 Saddle Ranch Chop House, a bar/restaurant in west hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 483May 1, 2017 4:09 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484May 1, 2017 4:09 AM

Click on the link and look at the cell door

by Anonymousreply 485May 1, 2017 4:10 AM

R481...

[quote]Much of Hernandez’s upper body is covered in tattoos: The open-mouthed face of a lion sits atop his right bicep, ringed by the words “It’s about the fight in you;” “1989,” his birth year, spans the fingers of his left hand and a 10-word phrase favored by his father, “If it is to be it is up to me,” runs down his left forearm.

by Anonymousreply 486May 1, 2017 4:11 AM

r478 Both men are extremely nervous when they see the cameras there. Ryan immediately goes to his phone and Hernandez nervously stumbles through the questions.

Telling

by Anonymousreply 487May 1, 2017 4:11 AM

There's no there there, r487. They're not 'nervous' they are taken aback by being surprised by gossip reporters. they do not seem nervous at all, Aaron smiles and answers questions, they get in the car, and leave.

by Anonymousreply 488May 1, 2017 4:16 AM

Would never believe he was a coldblooded killer from watching this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489May 1, 2017 4:17 AM

Heres an article that talks about MCDonnell and Hernandez BEFORE Hernandez kills himself and all the gay stuff came out. Don't know who wrote it but check out this quote:

"Among witnesses using the stand against Hernandez yesterday was warehouse worker Ryan McDonnell, 28, an ongoing pal the disgraced Pro Bowler made his personal assistant when McDonnell fell on hard occasions. Just hrs before Hernandez, 27, is purported to have shot to dying Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado in a South Finish stoplight on This summer 16, 2012, for spilling a glass or two on him inside a nightclub, the happy couple came back from the weeklong visit to Panama And Nicaragua ,."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490May 1, 2017 4:21 AM

r488 - Shayanna Jenkins

by Anonymousreply 491May 1, 2017 4:22 AM

No, r491, i'm not Shayanna, i'm a gay guy saddened by the fact that so many are following the lead of a gay-hating ignoramus like Michele McPhee because she's spreading rumors that involve a gay subtext.

Same with r490. 'The happy couple' is an antigay dig. We shouldn't be adding fuel to the fire here.

by Anonymousreply 492May 1, 2017 4:26 AM

The comments under Ryan testimony video...we're not the only ones who think they were more than friends.

by Anonymousreply 493May 1, 2017 4:32 AM

r491, I'm pretty sure Shayanna was in on everything, she is the least shocked here $$$$$$$

And some of us actually have first hand experience with how homothugs move, because we have been in Ryan's shoes. We don't need some investigative journalist to tell us, the signs are there. If it was not for Aaron's paranoia he could've stayed in the closet a long time.

by Anonymousreply 494May 1, 2017 4:41 AM

Tell us more R494, about your experience and how it relates to this case

by Anonymousreply 495May 1, 2017 4:46 AM

Ryan is likely not even gay. Big time football player with money, power whos used to getting everything he wanted probably made Ryan his bitch. If everything is to be believed, he made out with a bunch of Aaron's money and now gets to live happily ever after with his wife and doesn't have to worry about a throbbing asshole in the future.

by Anonymousreply 496May 1, 2017 4:52 AM

How weird is it that AH is speaking about the need for the Latino community to be aware of the importance of mental health and the need to discuss one's problems with trained professionals?

It is very likely on that day at the Pilot School he was the most troubled person in the room, and he could have benefited tremendously from some good counseling.

When I see that video of Aaron and Ryan leaving the Saddle Ranch(with the Brokeback Mtn track playing @OP's original post) I see all I need to know. And I admit that watching it, and knowing what lay ahead for them, makes me tear up.

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 497May 1, 2017 4:55 AM

I'm watching Shayannas testimony hoping to get some more clues about anything. When asked who she would classify as Aaron's best friend in HS she states "Ryan" They ask her if Aaron has a business relaintionship with him and she says yes and thats about it.

by Anonymousreply 498May 1, 2017 4:59 AM

Haha exactly what I was looking for. at 20:50 they ask Shayanna about the Costa Rica trip and the lawyer asks her about the "Circumstances behind the trip" and the defense immediately screams "Objection!" to which the judge asks him to rephrase it.

When asked if she knew about the trip or the details for the trip she answers "He was going to costa rica with Ryan and that was it." damn Shayanna may have actually been in on it...for her to just readily accept that response to her fiance leaving for a week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499May 1, 2017 5:13 AM

r476, they went to Saddle Ranch Chop House, it's a steak place, nowhere near a gay bar/hangout.

The happy couple reference is to the 2 guys who were shot. Please get your facts straight, people. So much assuming on this board.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500May 1, 2017 5:15 AM

r500 I never said anything about the place they had their date being gay. I just figured two men having dinner together in West Hollywood seemed pretty gay. Maybe I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 501May 1, 2017 5:24 AM

R499 Yo Aaron's lawyer got oddly rattled when it came to the details. of the Costa Rica trip. Not only did he scream "objection" the first time, the second time when the prosecution asked "did Mr Hernandez tell you anything about where he was going, who he was going with, and what they plan to do?" Aaron's lawyer chimes in again with his "objection! unless there's some crime in costa Rica I'm not sure why this is relevant."

If it's just two bros on vacation why is the lawyer so rattlled?!

I also noticed the prosecution didn't ask Ryan much about the trip, apart from when they left, and when they got back. It's all very strange.

by Anonymousreply 502May 1, 2017 5:43 AM

Who is this sherat bradley in the video they're talking about? she said they are friends and he came over often. I'm watching her testimony.

by Anonymousreply 503May 1, 2017 5:47 AM

r503 that's Alexander Bradley the guy he shot in the eye

by Anonymousreply 504May 1, 2017 5:49 AM

Another 2013 article about Aaron and Ryan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505May 1, 2017 5:50 AM

OK cool. thanks R504

by Anonymousreply 506May 1, 2017 5:50 AM

We all know that Saddle Ranch is not a "gay bar." And I wasn't even using the fact that it is located in West Hollywood as being a factor.

I am strictly going on my Spidey sense and reliably good intuition. I have now looked at at least 30 vids online of AH in various venues being interviewed in some and some are quite candid and informal. Can anyone say that they have seen Aaron looks so completely happy and carefree as he looked in the SUV leaving with Ryan? He looks like a man who is right where he wants to be. He looks so relaxed. He's not "fronting" or putting on any false facade of merriment or machismo. He looks at home.

Does this absolutely 100% indicate that they were lovers? No.

But you cannot tell me that Aaron did not love Ryan, even if they were just brahs.

by Anonymousreply 507May 1, 2017 6:11 AM

Saddle Ranch is disgusting at night. It's like all the midwest salesgirls who think they're models and all the frat bros who wanna date rape them in one big watered down tequila pit. Their breakfasts are great, though.

by Anonymousreply 508May 1, 2017 6:13 AM

all we gotta find out is the name of the 3rd person in the bank deposit, the largest one.

by Anonymousreply 509May 1, 2017 6:14 AM

r509 How do you suppose to do that. Thats not public information is it?

by Anonymousreply 510May 1, 2017 6:15 AM

Ryan is lucky Aaron was so sweet on him. Imagine going out of the country with a murderer, a huge dude at that, alone. I wouldn't have the balls. Isolation is a common tactic of abuse. Guys like Aaron always want to keep you on an island away from other people.That is first sign that you need to get lost. The danger factor is sexually thrilling, but the wrong trade will go off on you in a minute, as we have seen here.

by Anonymousreply 511May 1, 2017 6:24 AM

Ryan is definitely his love, they went on vacation after nfl season ended. 1 week. He didn't bring baby mama.

by Anonymousreply 512May 1, 2017 6:54 AM

I'm impressed that AH wasn't a fucking whore who fucked everything that moved while he visited the various cities with his team.

I wonder if someone advised him to deposit the money before the arrest? So technically, those were gifts? So that means it will have to be reported to IRS? So maybe if someone requested his tax returns under freedom of info act, the names of the recipients would be listed?

by Anonymousreply 513May 1, 2017 7:03 AM

The director of Moonlight needs to do the biopic. We start with Aaron at 16 after his father's death, finding solace in Ryan, then cut years later to their week long vacation romance (full nudity, graphic sex), then hints at the murders and finally, Aaron finding new love in jail with Kyle and their tragic end.

by Anonymousreply 514May 1, 2017 7:13 AM

R513 he was. I am personally acquainted with a young lady he pursued for sex, high school girlfriend be damned.

Asking her about the gay/bi angle when this all came out, she was shocked and said she had no idea

by Anonymousreply 515May 1, 2017 1:15 PM

He also tried to sleep with the nanny, she turned him down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516May 1, 2017 1:25 PM

I saw the nanny video the other idea and my first thought was why do they need a nanny.

by Anonymousreply 517May 1, 2017 3:48 PM

*the other day

by Anonymousreply 518May 1, 2017 4:21 PM

To be fair, R517, his “fiancée” probably never knew when she was going to be called on for gun disposal duty . . .

by Anonymousreply 519May 1, 2017 4:30 PM

National Enquirer just released a short article claiming that Hernandez killed himself because Boston Radio and Mcphee outed him 2 days prior on the Radio.

2 things that immediately jump out about that claim. 1) The National Enquirer needs to be taken with an absolute grain of salt if not less than that. They aren't very credible. 2) Reports have come out and Larry Army has insinuated that Aaron was very out in the open with Kyle inside of Shirley and many people knew about his relationship with Kyle...which is why Kyle was placed on suicide watch in the first place.

McPhee also claimed that Aaron in letters that Aaron wrote to other people was open about his sexuality.

This also goes against the report that Aaron joked about killing himself weeks prior in a letter/conversation with/to Kyle

by Anonymousreply 520May 1, 2017 5:19 PM

Yes, @r520, didn't several news outlet report that he had given most of his possessions away to fellow inmates in the weeks leading up to the suicide? It left people with the impression he had planned this for a while.

by Anonymousreply 521May 1, 2017 5:28 PM

Maybe the National Enquirer got that story from this radio interview with someone who claimed to have talked to Hernandez on the inside of Shirley. You can hear the audio with "Rabbit" on the website:

Frequent Kirk & Callahan caller ‘Rabbit’ suggests Aaron Hernandez committed suicide due to homosexuality rumors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522May 1, 2017 5:33 PM

r522 Interesting.... this "Rabbit" guy completely flipped his story days later. After going on that very podcast and swearing on his family that he isn't gay he then apparently gets confirmation that he was. Check his twitter feed account (If its actually him though it seems to be)

"Think of how hard it was for me! I went on the radio swearing on my life that he wasn't gay, 6 hours later my boy was like dude it's a fact" "Fact very openly gay within hours is BF WAS ON SUICIDE WATCH"

At first he believes that Aaron is gay and plans on writing a book or getting with the media (Rabbit claims to have been friends with Hernandez and said he talked to him the day he killed himself)

Then a few days later he states he's "Starting to believe that Aaron wasn't gay" and him and Kyle were just friends.

Now he's settled with not being sure about anything but he claims to have lots of tea to spill if you just DM him. Maybe we should get HIM on Datalounge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523May 1, 2017 6:17 PM

one look at the saddle ranch chop house's menu: tightly-clothed women on the bucking bronco? over-priced "western" food? a bro-date, defo.

by Anonymousreply 524May 1, 2017 6:19 PM

[quote]Check his twitter feed account (If its actually him though it seems to be)

Yeah, it is. He has a lot of tweets back and forth with John Dennis.

Interesting...

[quote]People are mad because Im telling the truth WTF he and his GF weren't that close if he loved her he wouldn't of had her get him Suboxone 1/2

[quote]All he cared about was getting spice (k-2) and Suboxone u don't put ur kid and GF in that position

by Anonymousreply 525May 1, 2017 6:52 PM

Shayanna was also pictured laughing and smiling at his funeral.

Anything new today? Does McPhee have a show?

by Anonymousreply 526May 1, 2017 6:58 PM

Nothing new that I've heard; McPhee will be starting momentarily.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527May 1, 2017 7:00 PM

r527 Can someone listen in and let us know of anything?

by Anonymousreply 528May 1, 2017 7:02 PM

R523 Why do you think he changed his mind? I wonder why he went from saying Aaron was gay to not sure to not gay and that he and Kyle were just friends?

by Anonymousreply 529May 1, 2017 7:05 PM

r529

More than that. He emphatically said Aaron wasn't gay on the 17th then said someone he talked to from the inside said he was a few days later and that he found out a bunch of shit and then a few days later he wasn't sure anymore and thinks Kyle might not have been.

So this guy is all over the place. His direct messages are open on twitter (meaning you can message him if he has an account) so anyone is free to message him to get a better thought from him. But I'd take it with a grain of salt.

The only sources to this story that I believe are Daily Mail and Kyle's lawyer and Mcphee to a certain extent.

by Anonymousreply 530May 1, 2017 7:15 PM

Timeline of Rabbit's gay-not-gay thoughts:

4/21 —

I found out he was gay his lovers on suicide watch. Left 3 notes

He was openly gay and his loved is on eyeball watch in the note to his GF saId this is best 4 the family (thinking his baby would get pats$$

Well the reason I just found out is cuz u don't get on the phone and say "hey I started sucking did in here"! I realized it as his lover went on eyeball watch

4/22 —

Tell me this name one thing I was ever wrong about besides the fact for a few hours I didn't believe he was gay then I found out he was

Sell out? By saying I was wrong I didn't believe he was gay I fought about it then I found out the truth and told the truth if I didn't others were going to

Fact very openly gay within hours is BF WAS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Check my track record honey I've never been wrong about anything yet except for about six hours I didn't believe he was gay

What was he supposed to come out on the phone & say rabbit, I started sucking dick u should try it. It has changed my life around! Idiot!!

Think of how hard it was for me! I went on the radio swearing on my life that he wasn't gay, 6 hours later my boy was like dude it's a fact

4/23 —

I was shocked I guess his closest friends all knew, I still don't care what anyone says I don't believe that's why he killed Lloyd

I think she AH's girl found out halfway through the first trial. That's just what I think

I believe he told one guy a few hours before he knew he was going to die. But these are inmates they could be full of it I guess

4/26 —

I'm starting to think Hernandez was not gay. Idk what to believe anymore but I do know for a fact that was not the reason they killed Lloyd

Why b/c everyone had started telling me he was def gay, then I spoke to someone that hung out with him pretty much everyday & he said no way

All I can tell you is I know 100% it was not because he knew he was gay! At this time there are reasons I can't say but you will know why

Idk I'm thinking they were just friends I know I've changed my opinion 3 times but after seeing the letter & talking 2 his boy he may not be

No I was also told by inmates too Im not 100% sure he was gay in jail that's why I said I'm not sure but Lloyd wasn't killed over gay secret

4/29 —

Never saw [a cellmate request] denied sorry. It doesn't matter anymore I know now he definitely was not having sex in Shirley max

by Anonymousreply 531May 1, 2017 7:27 PM

Thanks, R531. That is a bit disappointing after everything. I really thought he was gay or bi and sleeping with Kyle. I started to change my mind when Kyle referred to him as a friend.

by Anonymousreply 532May 1, 2017 7:33 PM

r532 Whats the point of making a decision before hearing what Kennedy has to say about their relationship which should be coming out hopefully soon. Then make your judgement.

by Anonymousreply 533May 1, 2017 7:37 PM

r531 Can someone tell me what makes this guy so credible?

He said he doesn't "know what to believe anymore", so he too is in the dark.

by Anonymousreply 534May 1, 2017 7:48 PM

Well, it's probably hard to tell and he could be confused by the things people tell him.

For example, the guy who hung out with him everyday said no way AH was gay etc, maybe AH put on a front or the guy knew and was keeping AH's secret, AH was very much into loyalty.

I don't care who Kyle is. He may have sucked AH off a few times or what not. Ryan was his one true love, they looked so happy in in that TMZ video, in the SUV. And kyle is a drug addict, he is a liar, not credible, not sure if I will believe what he will say eventually, maybe he will keep AH's secret even after his death, maybe he will say what the family wants him to say until they give him the watch.

by Anonymousreply 535May 1, 2017 7:54 PM

r534 He's not credible at all. He has no proof to back up his claims that he knows Aaron Hernandez. He's a a druggie who we are even giving a pinch of our attention to because he called in on a radio show and said he knew Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 536May 1, 2017 7:57 PM

Kyle would never admit to being butt-fucked by Aaron. What does he stand to gain by admitting ? He's got less than a year left in prison, and is likely planning on rekindling his friendships with the other wannabe thugs he hangs out with.

I see him saying they were "very close friends" nothing more, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 537May 1, 2017 7:59 PM

I wonder if AH told Ryan who else was gay in the sports world....bet he knows a lot!

by Anonymousreply 538May 1, 2017 8:05 PM

Yes, R537, that same sentiment has been repeated 500 times already. I don't know if it's you posting the same thing 500 times or another person but we get it.

Anyways, Ryan certainly is quiet. Those personal assistants are always MIA when this stuff goes down. Any poetry out there from him?

by Anonymousreply 539May 1, 2017 8:05 PM

R537

You still haven't responded to why he wouldn't have just come out and said it already through his lawyer. I along with many other people who were at that press conference seem to believe that Army not denying the romantic relationship is a confirmation of the fact.

by Anonymousreply 540May 1, 2017 8:21 PM

Is someone going to start a new thread or are we going to have to hijack another one lol

by Anonymousreply 541May 1, 2017 8:22 PM

r540 True. If he was bothered by the gay rumors, he would have asked his lawyer to deny that rumor immediately instead of letting it grow.

by Anonymousreply 542May 1, 2017 8:26 PM

McPhee is has done nothing but screech about the New Yorker calling her out while Elizabeth Warren calls cops, firefighters, and soldiers "white trash" and no one bats an eye. And now her caller is calling Aaron Hernandez a "sexual deviant" and she's letting it go unchallenged.

by Anonymousreply 543May 1, 2017 8:30 PM

I also think the notion that Kyle is "milking" his time in the spotlight only to deny that he and Aaron are lovers is completely asinine. There are a lot of reasons that Kyle would be of "media interest" besides Aaron being gay. How about if Aaron told Kyle if he actually killed Odin or those two people he was just acquitted of. How about Aaron telling Kyle about more people he could of killed, what about gossip about the Patriots, etc.

This isn't just some regular schmuck who killed himself, it was a top NFL star who went through the biggest trial of an athlete since OJ Simpson.

If Kyle had denied the gay thing from the get go through his lawyer do you guys seriously beileve the media would just go "Oh well, nothing to see here, I guess."

The only reason WE care about the gay story is because were on a GAY FORUM.

by Anonymousreply 544May 1, 2017 8:41 PM

Kyle is waiting for a pay day. He's a druggie with no job prospects.

by Anonymousreply 545May 1, 2017 8:44 PM

r545 So you don't think he would get a big payday for an interview if he denied he was gay?

by Anonymousreply 546May 1, 2017 8:48 PM

Ryan's father testifying a few years back.

Lets see if we can pick up any clues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547May 1, 2017 8:55 PM

I wouldn't believe him if he deny's it. First off the rumors of them being lovers came from prison officials not Kyle. And they know who's fucking who.

by Anonymousreply 548May 1, 2017 8:55 PM

r548

Yup, and thats one of the Larry Army's constant claims. Everything that has come out hasn't been from Kyle but from people (guards/officers,etc.) within the Jail Cell.

by Anonymousreply 549May 1, 2017 8:58 PM

R498 so Aaron's fiancee said Ryan was Aaron's best friend in HS, yet in his testimony Ryan claims their friendship "fell off a little bit" in HS.

Interesting how he tries to downplay their closeness in HS.. Now I'm certain that's when they started fucking.

Also Aaron loved to go clubbing we know that, but he's only ever taken Ryan to bars?! It appears he likes to keep his time with Ryan one-on-one. Like the Costa Rica trip. How sweet.

by Anonymousreply 550May 1, 2017 9:50 PM

If you look up the definition of "Gayface" in the dictionary. You'll see Ryan's face.

MARY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551May 1, 2017 10:00 PM

I was watching the video of Ryan's dad being questioned in the trial, and I just realized the photo I thought came from Ryan's contact photos was actually from the dads phone. It's the contact pic he had for Aaron's nr, he said on the stand it's of Aaron and his two sons. I can't tell which one is Ryan though. Looks like a vacation photo at the beach.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552May 1, 2017 10:05 PM

Can we please leave Ryan out of this. Theres no proof that he's every been sexually involved with Hernandez and even if he was I'm sure he no longer wants to associate with a murder.

Ryan is an innocent man trying to live his life. Have some morals.

by Anonymousreply 553May 1, 2017 10:07 PM

R553=Ryan

by Anonymousreply 554May 1, 2017 10:09 PM

@r553 I agree, mostly because Ryan never sought any attention from the media or fame in connection to Hernandez, and he also seems like good guy.

by Anonymousreply 555May 1, 2017 10:12 PM

r555 why would he seek out attention from the media if he's closeted?

by Anonymousreply 556May 1, 2017 10:16 PM

r553 If that was the case he wouldn't have continued to receive calls from Aaron through the murder case.

by Anonymousreply 557May 1, 2017 10:23 PM

No I'm not Ryan. Is there any proof besides the word of some crooked republican cunt WHO MIGHT I ADD didn't even confirm it was Ryan?

by Anonymousreply 558May 1, 2017 10:29 PM

If AH put money into 3 accounts, would the families of his victims be able to sue the recipients for the money?

by Anonymousreply 559May 1, 2017 10:31 PM

r558 No one is harassing him, no one is contacting him or his fiance or family asking if Aaron fucked him bareback or with a condom. Its all harmless gossip. Quit your crying.

If someone from his camp ends up on this topic, it sure sounds like something worth gossiping about doesn't it.

by Anonymousreply 560May 1, 2017 10:36 PM

r559

Has that publicly been confirmed to be correct?

by Anonymousreply 561May 1, 2017 10:37 PM

Thanks for that pic R551, Ryan is a little cutie pie! It's funny how different he is from all of AH's thug friends. Very clean cut.

by Anonymousreply 562May 1, 2017 10:52 PM

Right now Rabbit is calling Michele McPhee a liar on twitter. He is not happy right now.

by Anonymousreply 563May 1, 2017 10:53 PM

r561 what do you mean "publicly confirmed"?

Many news outlets are reporting the story, but referencing Newsweek, and Newsweek said they were informed by"multiple law enforcement sources." Unless Newsweek isn't considered a credible news site, then I don't see what you're asking.

by Anonymousreply 564May 1, 2017 10:57 PM

r563, I stopped listening when it became apparent that she was going to spend all four hours repeating the same clip of Bill Maher calling Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas." Does anyone know what she said that set Rabbit off again?

4/17 —

@KirkAndCallahan @kirkmin @GerryCallahan can you ask McPhee what the outcome of her A&B on a trooper case was

I can't believe she stayed in her line of work! I would have never been in public again if I preached how cops do no wrong and then beat one

Fuck it I'm calling to ask her if Kirk takes the call, he might!

So I called @Weei and they said Michelle is not taking any calls lol so she is allowed to just talk shit about AH and not have anyone ?

@MichelleMcPhee7 goes on @WEEI saying all kinds of bull shit and she refuses to take phone calls! She so full of shit!

I know! GOD it's driving me crazy!! Lloyd had a big mouth, he did die for talking but believe me it had nothing to do with him being gay

@GerryCallahan R you finally ready to admit McPhee is a hack, She has been making shit up for years the murder of joggers was Not illegal!

Minutes ago —

@week @CherylDeluise look at what this whore did she calls me a coward but won't debate me over her lies like Lol she sucks!

tried to ask but @MicheleMcPhee blocks me after she makes a comment like that! I'm going to all her book signings telling about all her lies

I don't understand how anyone pays @MicheleMcPhee ? She is wrong more than she's right and she went on the radio making fun of gays! Wow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565May 1, 2017 11:22 PM

I love this notion by a few of you that because Kyle released a statement calling Hernandez "my friend" means that there was nothing sexual between the two as if Kyle was supposed to release a statement saying "I miss the man who fucked me so hard that prison guards had to separate us often" in the same statement where he sends condolences to Aaron's widow and child.

by Anonymousreply 566May 1, 2017 11:31 PM

So Army (Kyles lawyer) and Kyles dad are both big Patriots fans. Army was even at the last superbowl the Patriots were in. Could you imagine the shock with little Kyle called and said "Guys, you'll never guess who I'm fucking."

by Anonymousreply 567May 2, 2017 12:03 AM

Is this rabbit person a rapid fanboy desperate for his hero to straight? I love the urgency to NOT have a murderer be gay. Murder is okay; gay is not.

And, I have R553 blocked so, he must have been a "rabbit" type poster. And, R555, are you next to hit my block button? Maybe...

by Anonymousreply 568May 2, 2017 12:57 AM

Ryan is SO completely opposite of all of Aaron's homies I have seen photos of, that convinces me even more than they were not just brahs. I have seen that same dynamic in hetero couples. Guys will date slutty looking women for years, and then suddenly they bring home a sweet wholesome looking girl and you just know that she's "the one." I think Ryan was "the one" from the jump.

by Anonymousreply 569May 2, 2017 1:09 AM

He's never really come across as a fanboy on the radio. He's a drug dealer who was at Shirley Max eight years and was a daily caller to Dennis and Callahan talking about all sports, not just the Patriots or AH.

He tweeted that AH committed suicide at 3:59 a.m. on the 19th (his body was found at 3:03), so he obviously hears things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570May 2, 2017 1:12 AM

Made that...

[quote]He tweeted at 3:59 a.m. on the 19th that AH had committed suicide (his body was found at 3:03)

by Anonymousreply 571May 2, 2017 1:18 AM

It's weird that people keep insisting that Aaron was gay. There's enough evidence that he pursued women. He displays all the signs of a violent narcissistic bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 572May 2, 2017 1:20 AM

There is a ton of gay/bi shame with all of this - but gay/bi shame is always there, but this time the guy was a murderer and the worst thing about him was his bisexuality or homosexuality. And, this shame comes from a ton of gay people too. I think gay shame will always exist amongst gays.

by Anonymousreply 573May 2, 2017 1:23 AM

I thought the speculation is that he was bisexual? When did it turn to him being gay? Apart from his HS girlfriend turned fiancee, and the nanny he came on to, what other "evidence" can you point to that supports your theory that he exclusively "pursued women"?

Whatever your opinion is, there's no doubt Aaron felt like he had something to prove/ was hiding something. Covering his entire body with tattoos, joining gangs even though he's from a well to do family, shooting and punching people any chance he got, his brother saying he was really insecure, and one of his friends saying he didn't like anyone in his business. He tried sooo hard to be tough. A classic case of the lady doth protest too much.

The theory that he was struggling with a dual sexuality isn't that crazy.

by Anonymousreply 574May 2, 2017 1:47 AM

R574 is a response to r572

by Anonymousreply 575May 2, 2017 1:49 AM

Good post R574.

by Anonymousreply 576May 2, 2017 2:15 AM

[quote]then suddenly they bring home a sweet wholesome looking girl

Wholesome until he was spreading that ass is Costa Rica gurl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577May 2, 2017 3:30 AM

New article. No new information but it talks about how McPhee might of been the reason for Aaron's suicide. But it does expand on the thought that Aaron was openly gay inside the prison with Kyle.

Also that facebook page is a bit weird. No?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578May 2, 2017 8:31 PM

The facebook page in question. Created in 2016 long before any story about Aaron's sexuality.

Could be a huge coincidence but the person behind the page knew Aaron's cell number and encouraged people to write letters and christmas cards to him.

Could be nothing, could be something but another layer on this ongoing saga.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579May 2, 2017 8:36 PM

R578, I didn't read the article, but it doesn't makes sense, why would he care about being outed if he himself was "openly gay" in the prison? It would have gotten out eventually anyways...looks like someone doing a hitjob on the reporter who "damaged" AH's straight rep. axes to grind.

by Anonymousreply 580May 2, 2017 8:46 PM

I don't have time to catch up right now but I wanted to throw out there this. I don't think it's so strange that a guy in for armed robbery would end up in prison with convicted murderers. If there's a car, cops, and drugs involved in the robbery, you're looking at serious time. In fact I thought his sentence was a bit on the light side. The kind of prison you're sent to depends on the length of sentence you get.

It seems far-fetched that Kyle committed a crime in order to get into prison with Aaron. There is no way anyone could guarantee that, assuming that MA has more than one maximum security prison, and I imagine it does. He and Aaron would have known that it was a crap shoot.

Anything is possible if you have enough money and clout I suppose, but I don't think Aaron did. He couldn't even get Kyle assigned to his cell.

This whole story stinks. I bet more will come out once the other inmates in the prison start talking to their families and reach out directly to the press. I don't know if they'd want to talk to that McPhee woman though. She's tight with the prison establishment.

Just my impressions. I used to work in a max-sec prison. I could be completely off the mark. Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 581May 2, 2017 9:06 PM

R581 Kyle's lawyer confirmed that Kyle wasn't immediatly put in the same jail as Aaron. He was locked in a police unit and per the lawer, Kyle just opened the cell and walked out and on his way walking home was caught again and he was sent to Shirley because he technically escaped prison as a convict so he was transferred to Hernandez's prison.

How he ended up in the same cellblock as Aaron, even the lawyer doesn't have a clue.

by Anonymousreply 582May 2, 2017 9:13 PM

I know this thread is slowing down anyway, but could we possibly start a new part 2? I have been active since the beginning(you can't revers trolldar me and see my posts since I am currently on my friend's laptop using Edge browser)

My usual browser at home using Firefox will no longer allow me to even access this thread. This has happened on every DL thread which exceeds 500 posts since the revamp of the site...I have no idea why.

I would start one myself, but I thought it wiser to check with you guys first. Fanks.

by Anonymousreply 583May 2, 2017 11:20 PM

Go ahead and post a Part 2 R583, I know a lot of us are following this story closely and this is the best thread on the case right now. Please remember to post link here for us!

R581, I totally agree that something stinks about this case. I want to know more about the alleged illuminati drawings that Aaron allegedly did on the cell walls. I have a hard time believing that he would have taken the time to do that. Was he into that occult kind of thing? Were the drawings a message, but not necessarily from Aaron? If Aaron were going to draw on his cell walls, I would imagine they would be gang-related or something.

by Anonymousreply 584May 3, 2017 12:30 AM

Top or bottom? I hope he was uncut.

by Anonymousreply 585May 3, 2017 12:38 AM

Don't they take pics of death scenes? for evidence? In case there is a lawsuit later....

This guy is definitely mental. I'm sure he fucked more than just kyle or Ryan. Surely there is someone in college he messed around with? Ryan didn't go to college in FL, he stayed in the area.

by Anonymousreply 586May 3, 2017 12:39 AM

I hope a photo of Aaron with a hard on is released soon.

by Anonymousreply 587May 3, 2017 1:10 AM

NEW THREAD, as requested

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588May 3, 2017 1:44 AM

[quote]Wholesome until he was spreading that ass is Costa Rica gurl!

Except it would have looked more like this R577!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589May 3, 2017 8:43 PM

Can we discuss Aaron's other SO, Shayanna Jenkins Hernandez? Is she not the ultimate ride or die chick? Not only does she cut a deal for immunity without giving up any info before hand, she gets on the stand and makes a mockery out of the entire system with her bouts of amnesisia. She plays her cards right, shell be a rich woman.

by Anonymousreply 590May 8, 2017 10:48 AM

^beforehand

by Anonymousreply 591May 8, 2017 10:50 AM

This video still gets me all choked up. I think a lot of people are missing the point that Ryan was Aaron's one true love. Were it not for his prison sentence, he would have never turnrd to Kennedy. Theirs was a romance of opportunity. No one seems to be concerned about Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 592June 11, 2017 6:20 PM

Even in a maximum security prison,its quite possible to have sex all the time. Id bet my last dollar AH was indeed fucking KK,but to AH he was a hole,nothing more. AH could have even paid off guards to let him spend time with KK ,or other inmates .Theres always a broom closet or store room available,if you grease the right palms. We will never know the truth on any of this though,that you can believe. KK isnt going to put himself on front street,not even for money,he obvious values his wigger thug rep far too much. But a young,skinny,small white boy in a max prison with some serious REAL criminals,you bet your ass KK was going to put out for someone sooner rather than later. He latched on to AH and the boxer out of survival,and I bet they BOTH were fucking him.

by Anonymousreply 593June 11, 2017 7:19 PM

Has KK been taken off of suicide watch?

by Anonymousreply 594July 30, 2017 3:33 AM

What did you think of the 48 Hours episode?

by Anonymousreply 595January 21, 2018 4:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!