Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Whatever happened to Josman?

i loved his gay comics. I havent seen any updates in years. Does anyone know what's happened?

by Anonymousreply 18April 12, 2018 11:45 AM

No one seems to know. I've asked on other forums more dedicated to that type of thing and while there are plenty of fans, there's no sign of anything new from Josman. Even Handjobs which regularly featured his work didn't really offer anything new from him in the last few years before they folded. Maybe he's dead?

by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2017 4:35 AM

I've seen other art on the net that looks suspiciously like his, maybe he works under another name.

by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2017 8:08 PM

I believe he cut some exclusive deal with some site to feature his drawings which made him leave the handjob magazine (which folded ages ago btw), but I don't recally nothing big came out of it and the guy either gave up or died.

by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2017 8:18 PM

He supposedly did have a disability and used a wheel chair, but who knows?

by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2017 8:44 PM

At least we still have Zack(Oliver Frey).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 27, 2017 9:10 PM

Did he die? Or just continues working under another name?

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2017 2:33 PM

the Roger Dusky stuff is amazing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2017 3:11 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 8September 6, 2017 12:32 AM

I don't like the computer generated stuff like Dusky's.

by Anonymousreply 9September 6, 2017 12:39 AM

I know Handjobs died as a print publication quite awhile ago. Does it continue online by any chance?

Personally I like Josman, a lot, but my personal favorite was Bruno Bara, perhaps a less accomplished technician (and maybe not) but whose fantasies are much closer to my own. Does anyone know whether he is still publishing anywhere?

by Anonymousreply 10September 7, 2017 6:50 AM

For awhile after they stopped publishing Handjobs still had their website up where you could buy direct from them but the link seems to be dead now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 7, 2017 7:51 AM

Not sure

by Anonymousreply 12April 7, 2018 1:20 AM

Josman's work was disgusting. It was all incest and pederasty.

by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2018 1:52 AM

Hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2018 2:39 AM

Josman always had the hottest comics. But if you look, and I'm NOT linking to it, he did several drawings of men having sex with boys. Not "boys" but real boys - like 5 year olds. I saw those and wondered "what the hell were you thinking?" All of his other shit was totally scorching, and you could simply ignore the incest aspect since it was all men.

by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2018 4:00 AM

Those must not have been his r15. He drew men.

by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2018 11:56 PM

I guarantee you they were his. The men screwing the boys were completely Josman, not to mention the signature on the drawing. Maybe some creep commissioned them or something, I don't know. I know Josman never had them on his website.

by Anonymousreply 17April 8, 2018 12:05 AM

Sounds weird to me.

by Anonymousreply 18April 12, 2018 11:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!