Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Animal Kingdom - Season 2

Returns May 30 on TNT.

I really hope that Deran and Adrian get back together. Hottest gay tv couple ever!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254June 19, 2019 3:02 AM

Loved that show...

by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2017 3:45 PM

Returns next Tuesday!!

Here's something to wet your whistle.

An Animal Kingdom marathon is also playing on TNT tonight, in case you missed last season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2017 2:31 AM

The kiss goodbye...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2017 2:34 AM

Are they gonna show Deran with more boys? That's really the only reason to watch this.

It's too wackadoo and disturbed otherwise. The mom is a psycho bitch.

I stopped watching once Deran broke up with that guy. Don't even know if they did manage to rob the military base. Did I they?

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2017 2:51 AM

The season finale was really good, R4.

It'll be on TNT Saturday morning if you want to catch it.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2017 2:52 AM

I still freak out, knowing that Adrian (Spencer Treat Clark) is that kid who played Lucius from the movie 'Gladiator,' but all grown up.

And making out with another dude!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2017 3:00 AM

Funny how Deran is supposed to be the masculine top guy and Adrian is supposed to be the passive bottom, but Deran creates all of the drama!

Deran is the biggest drama queen ever, and Adrian is so laid back.

I love that.

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2017 9:04 PM

The mama's boys theme and implied incestuous relationship between Pope and mommy are just too disconcerting.

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2017 4:00 PM

And Scott Speedman; yummers! Hotties all around!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2017 5:28 PM

The youngest one has a lovely ass.

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2017 5:49 PM

R4, Deran didn't break up with Adrian. It was the other way around because Deran beat the shit out of Adrian, stalked him, broke into his apartment and tried to have a rival killed. If Adrian takes him back he's a fool, but I have a feeling...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2017 6:20 PM

[quote]That's really the only reason to watch this.

Sorry, gramps. There's more to this show than whatshisface kissing another guy. JESUS

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2017 6:21 PM

Welcome to DL, r12. If it's not gay, it does not matter.

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2017 6:52 PM

Those who aren't watching this show are really missing out.

Every episode has been riveting.

I admit, some episodes were more fucked up than others, but it's still good tv.

I had no doubt it would be renewed for a second season. Lets hope they don't fuck it up.

by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2017 8:08 PM

You're right R14 . The army base robbery episode was one of the most tense things I've seen on tv in a good long while.

by Anonymousreply 15May 29, 2017 3:28 PM

Steven Frame grew up. I always wanted him to move to Oakdale and be with Luke Snyder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 29, 2017 3:32 PM

If only the show weren't so vile and Deplorable. It's lacks any redeeming characters or value

by Anonymousreply 17May 29, 2017 3:34 PM

I know what you mean, R17, and for the most part, I agree with you. But I love it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 18May 29, 2017 3:42 PM

That's Spencer Treat Clark, R16.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 29, 2017 8:33 PM

I'm starting Season 1 and find the characters reprobate except for the kid. Do they introduce any Better characters?

by Anonymousreply 20May 29, 2017 9:01 PM

No, R20. That's who they are, horrible, selfish, greedy people.

A bunch of psychos.

And apparently wanting to watch for the gay content is just as fucked up. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 21May 29, 2017 9:54 PM

I'll just ward get the dude-on- dude scenes on YouTube and Tumblr

by Anonymousreply 22May 29, 2017 10:06 PM

And just who do you think played Steven Frame, R19?

by Anonymousreply 23May 29, 2017 10:10 PM

R19 has really been living in another world.

by Anonymousreply 24May 29, 2017 10:11 PM

R20, R21 "That's who they are, horrible, selfish, greedy people".

Pretty much like in real life. I don't understand why people like thinking of themselves and decent when most people are not.

by Anonymousreply 25May 29, 2017 10:48 PM

R25, you need to find a new group of people to befriend

by Anonymousreply 26May 29, 2017 10:50 PM

Is the Adrian guy gay in real life? He seems like it

by Anonymousreply 27May 29, 2017 11:05 PM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 28May 29, 2017 11:07 PM

I always liked thinking so, R27, but apparently R28 knows Spencer in real life, so I accede to his greater knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 29May 29, 2017 11:10 PM

Well for a gay story arc and acting, this show is pretty good. Not as good as Pavel and Geoff from RAW. The guy who plays Pavel is so good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 29, 2017 11:49 PM

The show returns tonight.

Can't wait to see what this fucked up family has been up to!

by Anonymousreply 31May 30, 2017 1:11 PM

Raw?

by Anonymousreply 32May 30, 2017 1:15 PM

Yes, Deran fucks Adrian raw.

In the video, all he used was lube.

by Anonymousreply 33May 31, 2017 12:10 AM

You mean in the first episode in season 2? R33

by Anonymousreply 34May 31, 2017 1:59 AM

I think what R33 is referring to was the scene from Season 1. (See the video at R2)

by Anonymousreply 35May 31, 2017 2:02 AM

So how was it?

by Anonymousreply 36May 31, 2017 3:34 AM

This is supposed to be playing in Canada on Bravo but I can't find a day and time for Season 2 in the schedule.

by Anonymousreply 37May 31, 2017 4:13 AM

The boys do a safe job at a brewery in broad daylight, but there's only $500!

They get mad at Smurf! She got the wrong cash drop day but doesn't tell them!

Scott Speedman fucks a chick but doesn't show ass!

Coke-snorting! Anger! Shirtless dudes! Gun in the fridge!

by Anonymousreply 38May 31, 2017 5:03 AM

[quote] Scott Speedman fucks a chick but doesn't show ass!

So Baz just forgot about his wife/girlfriend Kath, just like that?

Lame.

And we didn't even get to see his ass.

by Anonymousreply 39May 31, 2017 5:07 AM

He's already adulterating with a longtime gal, but picked up a random chick n a bar.

Nice chest, no ass, again.

by Anonymousreply 40May 31, 2017 5:44 AM

[quote]Coke-snorting! Anger! Shirtless dudes! Gun in the fridge!

Love it. What else do you need?

by Anonymousreply 41May 31, 2017 12:29 PM

I just want less whining from these grown men about how horrible Mommy is. That was a broken record last season and it looks like the same tune is playing in S2. And please let someone kill that shrill teenage girl that's stalking Craig -- that actress is terrible and I'm not comfortable with their "relationship".

by Anonymousreply 42June 2, 2017 2:28 PM

[quote]I just want less whining from these grown men about how horrible Mommy is.

Well, you just might want to watch another show. One of Animal Kingdom's themes is mother-son incest, whether physical or emotional. It's going to get worse before it gets better. And frankly, no one wants to hear you whine about their mommy issues.

by Anonymousreply 43June 2, 2017 5:35 PM

I binged season 1 and I can't wait for season 2.

Did the mother have sex with the sons? it is heavily implied. They don't act conflicted about it, though. They are all grown man, I would assume some damage and tension should be there if she did.

Darren's relationship with his "boyfriend" mirrored his relationship with his mother. He showed love by controlling him. The boyfriend did the smart thing by calling him out on it.

Craig is hot but dumb.

Pope is an interesting character. I thought he might be the good guy in the family until he went and killed Catherine.

Baz is an asshole to his kid.

J is interesting in that stays stoic in the face evertyhing. Hard to read what he thinks about things, for now I think he might be as crazy as Pope is.

by Anonymousreply 44June 4, 2017 7:51 PM

Smurf had sex with Pope, in the scene where Pope enters mommy's bedroom and spoons her from behind; the scene is then cut, implying they had sex. At a later episode in the strip club, Pope instructs the stripper to face the wall while he fucks her from behind while he forces her to say repeatedly, "We can't do this, Andrew", implying that this is what mommy says to him while he fucks her.

by Anonymousreply 45June 4, 2017 8:59 PM

[quote]At a later episode in the strip club, Pope instructs the stripper to face the wall while he fucks her from behind while he forces her to say repeatedly, "We can't do this, Andrew", implying that this is what mommy says to him while he fucks her.

r45, wasn't that about Pope having an affair with Baz's wife, Catherine, who he killed, even though he loved her, last season when Mommy told him to kill her (and the daughter)?

by Anonymousreply 46June 4, 2017 9:31 PM

I think only mommy calls Pope by his real name, Andrew. The rest, including Catherine, calls him Pope. Am I right? So I think the stripper scene refers to mommy.

by Anonymousreply 47June 4, 2017 9:44 PM

As if the show weren't reprobate enough

by Anonymousreply 48June 4, 2017 11:13 PM

[quote] R45, wasn't that about Pope having an affair with Baz's wife, Catherine, who he killed, even though he loved her

Wow, we have three different interpretations of that sex scene.

R45 thought it was about Pope and Smurf, R46 thought it was Pope and Catherine, but my interpretation is that it was about Pope and his twin sister (Jay's dead mother).

Remember that the boys went to the strip club on Pope's birthday, which was also on his twin sister's birthday. Also, after the sex scene, Pope took Jay to the cemetary to visit his twin sister's grave. And lastly, there was a carving on J's bed post that read - "Pope, his sister's name (which I forget), and Baz."

Jay asked Deran about the carving, and Deran responded "I'm surprised Smurf didn't sand that off."

I really believe that Pope was doing his twin sister, which is why she was such a hard core drug addict and was estranged from her family. For all we know, Pope could be Jay's uncle AND father.

by Anonymousreply 49June 7, 2017 3:01 AM

How would you interpret the Smurf/Pope spooning scene, with a concerned look on Smurf's face? It was such an odd scene to show if there was no underlying backstory.

by Anonymousreply 50June 7, 2017 3:15 AM

I wanted to watch this, but already had a "Sons of Anarchy". It sounds Animal Kingdom is not quite the same, although no Jax Teller, which is why I at least (started) watching SOA. Anyone seen both? Does AK compare?

by Anonymousreply 51June 7, 2017 3:22 AM

I frigging LOVE this show - not just for the shirtless scenes - I just wish they explored Deran's closeted gay life again.

by Anonymousreply 52June 7, 2017 3:29 AM

[quote] How would you interpret the Smurf/Pope spooning scene, with a concerned look on Smurf's face? It was such an odd scene to show if there was no underlying backstory.

Oh, they were definitely having sex.

Smurf is incestuous with both Pope and Craig. There were allusions to this. Not sure about Deran though, since he's gay. She doesn't seem as close to him as she does to Pope and Craig.

Baz isn't her biological son, so I don't think that Smurf tried it with him. Although she may have.

Interestingly, Smurf tried to put the moves on Jay (her grandson... yuck!), but he didn't bite. In fact, he is very cautious around her.

Jay is different, because he wasn't raised in that incestuous environment, so it's foreign to him. Also, Pope keeps telling him not to trust her.

That said, the particular scene in the strip club where Pope tells her to say "we can't, Andrew.." I most definitely think was about Pope and his twin. It's the only thought that crossed my mind.

by Anonymousreply 53June 7, 2017 3:30 AM

So what happened in the second episode?

by Anonymousreply 54June 7, 2017 5:09 AM

Baz has proven to be an even bigger asshole than expected.

I'm not sure he even cares his wife is missing beyond the annoyance of having to take care of his kid.

Other than that and Daren getting the bar he wanted, not much happened.

by Anonymousreply 55June 7, 2017 8:46 PM

Well the robbery of the molly-dealing sandwich truck was well-filmed and fun. I am not sure what they are doing with the bar he is buying; it seems odd. Also Smurf definitely knows Deran is gay; last season there were several scenes of her snuggling with him in a way that was more comforting than sexual.

Pope also alluded to knowing Deran was gay, and Jay actually saw him having sex with that friend of his. Both made it clear they knew and neither cared he was gay was handled by the writers with surprising sensitivity, I thought.

by Anonymousreply 56June 7, 2017 9:04 PM

Has Steven Frame been on yet? (I'm waiting to binge at the end.)

by Anonymousreply 57June 7, 2017 9:05 PM

Daren seems to be the most determined to build his own life separate from Smurf. If I got it right this episode, he and Baz are the only ones who live in their own place. Maybe he thinks that by getting the bar he can start his own business away from the family. It feels stupid because as far as we know, he knows nothing about running a bar.

It's creepy how Baz has a type and he can just switch from one woman to the other. His lie to Lucy about why his wife left him, proved that.

by Anonymousreply 58June 7, 2017 9:11 PM

[quote] Daren getting the bar he wanted

A gay bar?

by Anonymousreply 59June 8, 2017 3:39 AM

This season is so boring. Where's the gay sex? Or gay anything?

by Anonymousreply 60June 8, 2017 4:39 AM

R59 no it's just an old, small dive bar. But who knows, maybe he'll turn it into one. Except he's an idiot and has no idea how to run a business.

by Anonymousreply 61June 8, 2017 4:41 AM

Yes, Pope is clearly losing patience with Baz. He definitely wants a relationship with his daughter.

And it would be amazing if Deran created a gay bar. I like to think that he's trying to get his life together for Adrian.

by Anonymousreply 62June 9, 2017 12:45 AM

I forgot about Manny. Is Smurf his mom too??

by Anonymousreply 63June 9, 2017 12:46 AM

Jay is the most interesting character.

He barely has any lines, and he doesn't say very much. But you can just tell that there's a lot of shit going through his head. Almost as though he's plotting or scheming against Smurf.

He seems to like Deran and Craig, but I think after last season, he pretty much hates Baz.

It's kind of shitty that Deran, Craig and Pope robbed the food truck. Robbing a business so that you can open your own business?? Does he not have any problem with that? Wait until someone does it back to him.

I agree that this family is not at all redeemable, but for some reason, the story is still compelling.

by Anonymousreply 64June 9, 2017 1:58 AM

It's compelling because the guys are hot. Also, the constant creeping feeling that they're going to get caught and get arrested or killed is always right around the corner.

by Anonymousreply 65June 9, 2017 6:28 AM

[quote]Smurf had sex with Pope, in the scene where Pope enters mommy's bedroom and spoons her from behind; the scene is then cut, implying they had sex.

No. No. No. That is not the implication at all. If anything it shows how the mother and son bond between them is still there despite their differences.

[quote]I really believe that Pope was doing his twin sister, which is why she was such a hard core drug addict and was estranged from her family.

Absolutely. The only incestuous relationship was between Pope and the sister aka Jay's mother, who also banged Craig who's Jay's father. Craig isn't their blood.

by Anonymousreply 66June 9, 2017 6:04 PM

^^I meant "Baz" instead of Craig.^^

by Anonymousreply 67June 9, 2017 6:07 PM

Does anyone know why Smurf took out all that money from the safe in her storage locker, as well as the ring?

I understand that she wanted to sell the ring, but what was all the money for?

Also, who's the cute guy that wanted to "drive her to the desert?" Is that another son?

He's pretty hot.

by Anonymousreply 68June 9, 2017 9:00 PM

No clue yet r68, but my thought is she fears that if her sons really do succeed without her, her cash needs won't be met. My question is WHY did she happily ask Jay's trampy ex-high school girl friend to live with her and Jay?!!

And yes, I think that hot guy is also her son.

by Anonymousreply 69June 9, 2017 9:14 PM

I love this show. It makes me feel dirty in a pleasurable way.

Disappointed they haven't yet highlighted Jay's delightful ass like they did last season.

by Anonymousreply 70June 9, 2017 9:39 PM

I can't stand the girlfriend Nicky - she's a terrible actress and she looks about 30+ playing a teenager. She must be related to someone high up in the production to have been cast.

by Anonymousreply 71June 9, 2017 10:05 PM

Love this!

by Anonymousreply 72June 10, 2017 12:52 AM

I think Smurf asked the girl to stay with her to piss off Craig and get her back with J to please him.

She's also blocking her sons from re-entering their apartments.

She also needs more money, since they're cutting her off.

by Anonymousreply 73June 10, 2017 8:56 PM

Until the most recent episode i thought J was the only redeemable one. But that ship has sailed with that diner caper. Now I think Deran is the only one with a conscience.

by Anonymousreply 74June 14, 2017 5:19 AM

I agree with you, R74.

Deran is the only one who wants to have a legitimate job, and get away from Smurf.

I hope that the writers let him do it.

by Anonymousreply 75June 14, 2017 5:23 AM

It's not exactly a "happy ending" kind of show.

by Anonymousreply 76June 14, 2017 5:33 AM

Shawn Hatosy was on Home & Family this morning. Weird seeing him on a chipper morning program.

by Anonymousreply 77June 15, 2017 1:43 AM

I love Shawn, but I'm surprised how much older he looks than Scott Speedman.

They're the same age, but Scott looks much younger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78June 15, 2017 1:46 AM

Did anyone else think J and Grandma were going to fuck? I love this family!

by Anonymousreply 79June 15, 2017 2:04 AM

It was weird with them rolling on the bed together after the diner robbery, then Smurf lurking over sleeping J the next morning. I was sure the show was going to "go there". How many episodes till Pope kills the church broad?

by Anonymousreply 80June 15, 2017 2:59 AM

It's so ambiguous if Smurf hooked up with them or not. My theory is she was sexual with all at them at some point, would explain why they have so much issues now. The way the young man came up behind her at the funeral makes me think she did mess around with him too. And now she's starting something with Jay. He seems receptive, perhaps replacing his dead mom with Smurf?

by Anonymousreply 81June 15, 2017 9:53 AM

Remember Tuesday night is the gay episode!

by Anonymousreply 82June 19, 2017 2:51 AM

Sure as hell better be.

by Anonymousreply 83June 19, 2017 2:55 AM

I miss J's ass. That was sweet.

by Anonymousreply 84June 19, 2017 11:57 AM

Shawn Hatosy was SO good on Southland. That was a terrific show that ended way too soon.

by Anonymousreply 85June 19, 2017 1:33 PM

I could have gone on watching SouthLAnd until it was older than SVU. I first noticed Sean Hatosy on Homicide: Life on the Street, as a preppy teenager who murdered his grandparents. Gorgeous boy. Gorgeous house in Baltimore. He stuck in my mind forever, and I've never not enjoyed him in anything. Well, maybe one of those Farrelly movies.

by Anonymousreply 86June 19, 2017 1:40 PM

I first noticed Sean Hatosy from "The Faculty." He played a hot jock and there was this shower scene that I was just so in lust with him.

I then noticed him one again, when he had a small part on Fear the Walking Dead, as a soldier.

Right after that, he got Animal Kingdom. I think that this is his best role.

by Anonymousreply 87June 19, 2017 1:43 PM

Get SouthLAnd, R87. It's so good.

by Anonymousreply 88June 19, 2017 1:45 PM

Deran finally gets a really good scene with Smurf. Finally.

by Anonymousreply 89June 21, 2017 2:04 AM

How was the homosex scene?

by Anonymousreply 90June 21, 2017 2:07 AM

They've really rehabilitated the Deran character this season. In the first season he was about he worst brother: beating up his lover to cover his own gayness, with the beating so ruthless that the lover required an MRI. Then almost drowning Jay because Jay tried to talk sympathetically about Deran's homosexuality. Although finally near the end of season one, Baz started displacing Deran as the most hated brother.

Now in season two, Deran's running a bar, coming out to his Mom, and resuming a friendly speaking relationship with his former lover.

Baz remains scum, though.

by Anonymousreply 91June 21, 2017 2:17 AM

No gay sex but we got a lot of straight sex, at least we got to see Craig's ass.

The scene with Deran and Smurf was great though.

by Anonymousreply 92June 21, 2017 6:21 AM

The scene with Deran & Smurf - did that confirm that she has slept with the others or that there's some hint of sexual stuff from her but Smurf hasn't acted on it.

Craig might be a dumb druggie but he's really trying to be a great brother to Deran. Really goes out of his way to help him.

by Anonymousreply 93June 21, 2017 7:52 AM

The look on Deran's face when he told his ex he owned the bar was priceless.

by Anonymousreply 94June 21, 2017 12:32 PM

Smurf always has a comeback laced with guilt when one of her boys talks back to her. But she was speechless after Deran confronted her in last night's episode.

by Anonymousreply 95June 21, 2017 12:54 PM

[quote]The look on Deran's face when he told his ex he owned the bar was priceless.

Steven and Luke, sittin' in a tree...

by Anonymousreply 96June 21, 2017 12:56 PM

[quote]The scene with Deran & Smurf - did that confirm that she has slept with the others or that there's some hint of sexual stuff from her but Smurf hasn't acted on it.

Dude, I mean....what is up with you and this incest stuff? I get that it was implied in the movie, but I just don’t see it on the show. It doesn’t look like they’re going that way. Sorry?

by Anonymousreply 97June 21, 2017 1:18 PM

Smurf is so going to kill Deran for saying "you never loved us! It's all about you!" stuff to her. At least she is going to fuck the bar thing for him so he has to crawl back to her.

by Anonymousreply 98June 21, 2017 7:29 PM

I want to see Deran pull in Adrian to become a partner in his bar, and they can live happily ever after.

I think that Deran bought the bar BECAUSE of Adrian.

He was tired of being considered a "thug" and a thief. He is trying to prove to Adrian that he can have a legitimate business and a stable life (away from crime), in hopes of winning him back.

by Anonymousreply 99June 21, 2017 7:57 PM

R97, how are you not seeing the incest? It's not even subtle. Deran actually told Smurf that she hates that he doesn't want to fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 100June 23, 2017 1:48 AM

they're cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 23, 2017 1:59 AM

Too much testosterone and man sweat in that vid.

by Anonymousreply 102June 23, 2017 2:18 AM

r102 You watch Animal Kingdom for the ladies? :S

by Anonymousreply 103June 23, 2017 3:00 AM

[quote]t's not even subtle. Deran actually told Smurf that she hates that he doesn't want to fuck her.

It's his way of saying that she can't manipulate him like his brothers by pretending to seduce him and then stop to keep him at arm's lenght so he will be eager to do her bidding and as a reward allows to let him come closer (only to be kept at arm's lenght again ...). I do not believe that she has had actual sex with them. She's in it for the petty mind games and the ego trip of treating them like puppets on strings.

by Anonymousreply 104June 23, 2017 8:52 AM

[quote] I do not believe that she has had actual sex with them. She's in it for the petty mind games and the ego trip of treating them like puppets on strings. She's in it for the petty mind games and the ego trip of treating them like puppets on strings.

EXACTLY. How do YOU not see this R100? In fact, I’d wager that most people posting in this thread aren’t picking up on that. Neither are the reviewers in the articles that I’ve read. Jus’ sayin

by Anonymousreply 105June 23, 2017 9:45 AM

Actual incest and pretend incest aren't that far apart. They're both way outside the norm for mothers and sons. Whether there's been actual penetration is almost irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 106June 23, 2017 10:42 AM

R100 & R106 totally right. You have hit on a taboo subject people find very hard to swallow, among them R104 and R105. The institution of motherhood is not sacred, mothers like other human beings, namely men, are flawed and a lot of s*** happens. Abuse can take many forms. It is quite clear that Smurf's relationship with her offspring is deeply dysfunctional and apart from psychological abuse I would not put sexual abuse past her. In fact, very little attention is usually paid to sexual abuse of little boys by their mothers and in some quarters it is even seen as character building.

by Anonymousreply 107June 23, 2017 11:25 AM

[quote]Whether there's been actual penetration is almost irrelevant.

Apparently some are interested how far Smurf went to fuck up her sons. So some insist she went ALL THE WAY (aka having actual sex) and some think it was enough to fuck up her kids without having to go all the way. Nobody claims that what Smurf does, or did, is right. Nobody denies that the family dynamic is uncomfortably creepy.

Call it morbid curiosity.

by Anonymousreply 108June 23, 2017 11:46 AM

It's Ellen fucking Barkin., of course she had sex with her kids.

During her peak career you couldn't watch a movie of hers without having to look at her snatch.

by Anonymousreply 109June 23, 2017 2:46 PM

I can't wait for the show's scene where Smurf has her annual bukkake ritual where her sons jizz on her. I'm sure Barkin will send the episode in for her Emmy bid.

by Anonymousreply 110June 23, 2017 3:52 PM

r108 For me it's more than morbid curiosity, it's about different layers of story. If Smurf has a history of being sexually involved with the guys when they were young (possibly that other bald dude too), then perhaps she 's only interested in them when they are young. It brings another dynamic to her interest in Jay. Perhaps it's a pattern she picked up from something that happened to her when she was young, possibly that older guy she almost shot in S1. Female pedophiles are so rarely depicted onscreen. - But if she's still sexually active with the guys in present day, then it's about something else entirely.

So that's why I wonder about it, not because it's some kind of sick kink for me. I know it's not me, the show is alluding to it in many small ways, like Smurf straddling Jay on the bed to Deran calling her out on it, etc

by Anonymousreply 111June 23, 2017 5:38 PM

[Remember Tuesday night is the gay episode!]

That was a gay episode? Clearly "gay episodes" have joined the great decline that is America since it was made great again.

by Anonymousreply 112June 23, 2017 5:40 PM

The show clearly makes a big deal out of the weird sexual vibe between Smurf and the boys. They want to keep people guessing and will probably never reveal if she actually had sex with any of them.

Maybe I'm not the best person to judge, but while Smurf was very sexy when she was younger, I don't see guys falling over themselves to have sex with her now. Her power over them is more about parental love which she mixed with sexual attraction. She most likely kicked out all the fathers so she can be the sole parent in the house.

This was Daren's episode. It's sad t think that something will probably go bad for him with his bar.

by Anonymousreply 113June 26, 2017 10:24 PM

For you Sean Hatosy fans, remember he played John McCain in a movie bio. Even though it's just acting it's a turn off for me.

by Anonymousreply 114June 26, 2017 10:58 PM

R114, so it's ok that he plays a murderer but a Republican crosses the line?

by Anonymousreply 115June 26, 2017 11:02 PM

Does anybody think Adrian will forgive Daren? Daren seemed pretty happy to see him and they were starting to talk as Smurf killed the moment.

by Anonymousreply 116June 26, 2017 11:06 PM

[quote] so it's ok that he plays a murderer but a Republican crosses the line?

republicans are worse than murderers.

by Anonymousreply 117June 27, 2017 2:38 AM

Anyone know where I can catch up on the show for free?

I missed the last two episodes.

by Anonymousreply 118June 27, 2017 2:39 AM

check it on solarmovie Dot sc Free streaming there

by Anonymousreply 119June 27, 2017 5:40 AM

I really need to find a free site to stream this show.

Tonight is the 3rd episode I've missed!!

by Anonymousreply 120June 28, 2017 2:22 AM

Tonight was a good one. That church heist was tense as hell.

by Anonymousreply 121June 28, 2017 4:17 AM

Too much straight sex in an otherwise good episode.

by Anonymousreply 122June 28, 2017 6:12 AM

Back story becomes terrifying front story!

by Anonymousreply 123July 12, 2017 6:23 AM

Regarding the incest angle, didn't it look like Pope was about to kiss Smurf when he was releasing her from the TV mount in the motel room? He got right up in her face - I actually said "what is going on here?" out loud.

by Anonymousreply 124July 12, 2017 12:18 PM

Back to Southland for a moment. Major gay sub plot in that involving Michael Cudlitz who went on to Walking Dead. Both that show and this were produced by John Wells.

by Anonymousreply 125July 12, 2017 1:26 PM

r125 I walked past John Wells' circle yesterday, on the sidewalk outside the drama building at Carnegie-Mellon. No mention was made of his homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 126July 12, 2017 2:50 PM

Was not expecting that J shower ass. Very nice.

by Anonymousreply 127July 19, 2017 5:28 AM

Buh-bye, Javi (Alex Meraz).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128July 19, 2017 5:48 AM

Wow, he looks a lot different with hair. Very hot.

by Anonymousreply 129July 19, 2017 5:53 AM

Alex Meraz is definitely hot.

I'd watch any other show, just for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130July 19, 2017 5:58 AM

I know. I forgot he was in the (awful) Twilight trilogy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131July 19, 2017 5:59 AM

Why did they have to dig up and burn that body they buried years ago?

by Anonymousreply 132July 19, 2017 11:42 AM

WHAT? That was Alex Meraz?

by Anonymousreply 133July 19, 2017 12:07 PM

I keep wishing Adrian were hotter. Not attractive at all to me.

by Anonymousreply 134July 19, 2017 1:02 PM

For R132: Smurf said she used to be in a crew years ago, and during a job, Javi's father got shot. He was going to die from his wounds and the other crew member (Manny) shot the guy to put him out of his misery. They buried Javi's father (and the gun he was shot with) in an open lot where the cement was going to be poured/a house built. The next day, Manny told Smurf that he shot Javi's dad with her gun, to ensure her silence.

Now, Javi is blackmailing Smurf, saying he will go to the police and tell them about the murder and Smurf will be implicated when the find her gun/the body. One of Smurf's sons asked if the gun could still be traced to her after 20 years - she said it would, but with no further explanation of how. So, the sons set up the elaborate plan to get into the house and remove all evidence that could get Smurf in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 135July 19, 2017 1:19 PM

[quote]I keep wishing Adrian were hotter. Not attractive at all to me.

Steven Frame > Luke Snyder

by Anonymousreply 136July 19, 2017 1:48 PM

Hot sex scene with Deran and that guy from the seminar he attended about new businesses.

by Anonymousreply 137July 26, 2017 1:39 AM

So Deran is sort of a Michael Corleone. He has a dream of going legit.

by Anonymousreply 138July 26, 2017 2:01 AM

Adrian was in two scenes with Deran, the second one was him and Deran having a quiet drink together. Maybe they'll be hooking up again.

by Anonymousreply 139July 26, 2017 2:02 AM

This show is so messed up; Smurf invited Pope to get in bed with her while she was obviously naked under the bedsheets.

by Anonymousreply 140July 26, 2017 2:09 AM

Nice to see Deran finally have a scene. Helped that the guy was pretty hot too.

by Anonymousreply 141July 26, 2017 5:53 AM

I watched the new episode of 'Preacher' after the new one of 'A.K.,' and I swear Pope (like a character in 'Preacher') has no soul.

by Anonymousreply 142July 26, 2017 6:29 AM

[quote]I keep wishing Adrian were hotter. Not attractive at all to me.

I can see his appeal BUT….to me, he looks like an incomplete template of an actual human being.

by Anonymousreply 143July 26, 2017 12:08 PM

[quote]I watched the new episode of 'Preacher' after the new one of 'A.K.,' and I swear Pope (like a character in 'Preacher') has no soul.

I think that Pope is supposed to be heavily medicated, but the writers didn’t follow up on that from S1, so he walks around like a zombie without any reference to it. SSRIs can make you feel that way.

by Anonymousreply 144July 26, 2017 12:15 PM

Pope's "soul," if he has any, is supposed to be his obsessive dedication to the well-being of little Lena, perhaps fueled in part by the fact that he killed her mother.

by Anonymousreply 145July 26, 2017 9:39 PM

Good buttfucking scene. Nice ass on Deran's conquest.

by Anonymousreply 146July 26, 2017 11:38 PM

Link, please R146.

by Anonymousreply 147July 26, 2017 11:39 PM

I'm not R146 but here's a gif....the actor's name is Andy Favreau

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148July 26, 2017 11:42 PM

I didn't think that scene was hot AT ALL. In fact, it was so obviously written and directed by a straight guy who thinks gay sex is akin to animals mating. I think Deran's storyline is kinda off putting honestly. Same with Nick Jonas' character on "Kingdom." They meet guys in the most contrived circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 149July 27, 2017 9:26 AM

I've been watching Will and there are a lot of commercials for this show. Should I give it a go?

by Anonymousreply 150July 27, 2017 3:17 PM

Only i you have 20 hours for last season and this season. It is so worth it!

by Anonymousreply 151July 27, 2017 5:21 PM

Aside from the excuse of it being a hate fuck, it was incompetently shot. So Deren bareback fucked him standing, then pulled out and the guy sucked him off? Then he walked away without even wiping his ass?

No.

by Anonymousreply 152July 27, 2017 6:06 PM

R149 The episode was written by Megan Martin, a woman, so I guess just as bad.

by Anonymousreply 153July 28, 2017 2:09 AM

Don't mess with Smurf.

by Anonymousreply 154August 2, 2017 2:44 AM

Smurf will go medieval on Baz when she finds out that he stole from her, or do you think J will step in when he finds out he was used to steal from grandma? J has no relation to Baz, so he may not have any hesitation on killing him.

I'm not sure about Pope - anyone think he's gonna turn himself in for the church robbery? He seems very guilt-ridden.

by Anonymousreply 155August 2, 2017 3:19 AM

"Smurf will go medieval on Baz when she finds out that he stole from her, or do you think J will step in when he finds out he was used to steal from grandma?"

Actually, didn't he just move it into the neighboring storage unit? It was a transitional episode last night; next week's should be good.

by Anonymousreply 156August 2, 2017 2:12 PM

r155, you might be on to something there, remember Baz telling J, "If they're not family, they're all marks"? Technically Baz isn't family.

Thanks to you bitches, I got hooked on this series. However it's a very stressful series to watch.

by Anonymousreply 157August 2, 2017 7:23 PM

Didn't they intimate in the first season that J may be Baz's son? Also, you just KNOW this yacht heist is going to be a giant cluster fuck. I think teenage girl whatsherface will either kill someone or be killed. And then there's the loose cannon Mexican dude.

by Anonymousreply 158August 3, 2017 4:31 AM

Yes, it's all adding up to a 52 pick-up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159August 3, 2017 6:19 AM

Baz must really trust that woman, to show her his stash. Greed changes people and she may decide she wants it all. Does Smurf know the GF? She may come after her and use her to get Baz to return her money. Also, is Baz abandoning his kid since he's avoiding Smurf? Creep father.

J is building his own stash just in case.

by Anonymousreply 160August 9, 2017 1:51 AM

The brief interrupted blow job sex scene was pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 161August 9, 2017 1:56 AM

Deran swiped a hottie (character name: Sexy Latino Guy)!

Cruise ship robbery was quite intense! Awful about the Abuela's finger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162August 9, 2017 4:14 AM

Andres Perez-Molina!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163August 9, 2017 4:16 AM

I love how the blowjob scene reaction was the complete opposite from the one in season 1.

by Anonymousreply 164August 9, 2017 4:56 AM

Pope sure seems like he is wracked with guilt 24/7 and wants to confess his crime really badly ; I was holding my breath when he was talking to his girlfriend. If he tells her, she is surely going to end up dead soon after.

Craig + a bundle of cash + a druggy girlfriend in Vegas = big trouble.

by Anonymousreply 165August 9, 2017 8:50 PM

I was surprised the Yacht heist went off almost without a hitch, that thing seemed like it was going to go sideways. I'm also increasingly getting the feeling that this show wouldn't be shy about killing off any main character (except J or Smurf, I suppose). But which main character's loss would hurt the show the least?

by Anonymousreply 166August 9, 2017 8:58 PM

If they kill off a character, I'm gonna say Craig. He's a loose cannon, drug addict that has poor impulse control and he doesn't really have his own story, apart from getting into trouble - he's been just muscle up until this heist that he planned. But you see Baz wouldn't even join his caper because Craig has a bad track record.

I would not mind losing him if he takes that skank Nikki with him. She needs two in the back of the head ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 167August 9, 2017 9:49 PM

I'm not sure if it's been posted already, but TNT renewed the show for season 3!

by Anonymousreply 168August 9, 2017 11:09 PM

Thanks R168, yay!

by Anonymousreply 169August 9, 2017 11:55 PM

That probably means no main character dies. They just keep getting away with crimes!

by Anonymousreply 170August 9, 2017 11:56 PM

Hmmm. I see S3 with J taking over Smurf's provence -seemed she was trying to groom him after she lost Baz. Baz finds out Pope killed his baby mama, then tries to get right with Smurf. So it's Smurf vs J vs Baz vs Pope vs Deran & Craig. No longer a family.

by Anonymousreply 171August 12, 2017 4:16 PM

I need more J ass in my life. Or dick, if he wants to go the indie film route.

by Anonymousreply 172August 12, 2017 10:16 PM

I started feeling sorry for J in the first season, but now I find him scarier even than Pope. Don't like him, and he has no redeeming features; he is not gorgeous eye candy like Craig, a strange eccentric like Pope or a stable business-owner like Deran or a sensible family man like Baz.

by Anonymousreply 173August 13, 2017 2:58 AM

[quote]he is not gorgeous eye candy like Craig

Craig is the only fug in the family.

by Anonymousreply 174August 13, 2017 3:04 AM

Baz is not a sensible family man! He neglects that little girl every week.

by Anonymousreply 175August 13, 2017 3:07 AM

R174 more than Pope?

by Anonymousreply 176August 13, 2017 3:07 AM

I don't find Shawn Hatosy unattractive at all, R176.

by Anonymousreply 177August 13, 2017 3:10 AM

R175 so have lots of fathers over decades and no one has thought they were not decent parents for that

by Anonymousreply 178August 13, 2017 3:42 AM

R178, yes, they did.

by Anonymousreply 179August 13, 2017 3:46 AM

I'm glad this was renewed for a third season. I just hope they bring back showing asses on this show. I can't believe we haven't seen Craig's ass this season at all.

by Anonymousreply 180August 15, 2017 8:18 PM

You get your wish today R180 -- you see Craig's ass. Also, Deran has a bittersweet farewell kiss with old BF Adrian.

by Anonymousreply 181August 16, 2017 1:27 AM

Craig is hot, to some.

by Anonymousreply 182August 16, 2017 1:43 AM

Damn, lots happened! Scott Speedman dumping that pie! Ha!

by Anonymousreply 183August 16, 2017 3:48 AM

Scott Speedman looks like he should be dumping more pies, based on that double chin and thick waist.

by Anonymousreply 184August 16, 2017 3:51 AM

Oh, stop. He's totally lean and hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185August 16, 2017 3:56 AM

Deran's storyline with Adrian is a bit slow.

I knew that Mexican lady Baz hooks up with wasn't to be trusted. Why didn't he do a background check on her before it got long term, is he stupid? Or maybe he knows.

Pope, total idiot. What did he do that for?

by Anonymousreply 186August 16, 2017 8:44 AM

What is with Baz's teeth?

by Anonymousreply 187August 16, 2017 10:59 AM

I never noticed Baz's teeth, but I think that he has a weird, almost feminine walk. He hardly moves the top half of his body and his arms hang pretty stiff. A couple episodes ago, he was walking on the beach and I thought "".

Last night was intense. Baz calling the cops on Smurf was sort of abrupt; I thought that they didn't quite come to an agreement in the kitchen but since Smurf didn't outright tell him to go screw himself, things were in limbo with them. When he ratted her out, I thought I missed something too. Maybe Baz realized that having Smurf in jail would be easier than trying to fight her. Now to see how the rest of the Cody boys will treat Baz after this -- Deran probably won't be too upset, and Pope is no fan of Smurf at the moment. Craig... I think he'll be amenable as long as he gets enough $$ to keep the drugs rolling in. Smurf has a big problem unless J still has feelings for grandma and helps her out.

I was thinking how the Lucy revelation could go - she has this double life and proposes they use Smurf's money to start their own drug empire. The question is does Baz want to go that big - being the kingpin of cartel may be more than he wants to handle. He's been mainly a small time thief and not ready to step into the deep end. More problems may come up if Lucy demands Baz's cooperation.

by Anonymousreply 188August 16, 2017 5:27 PM

So, that was Lucy at the end? Is she a cop or a drug kingpin? Or both?

Has she ever met Deran or Craig?

This is like the last episode of 'Game of Thrones'. Given one more line to speak, everyone would know they're 'People You May Know' a la Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 189August 16, 2017 5:34 PM

God, they all need to cut Craig loose! He flashes big rolls of cash, which can only gain negative attention. He blows it on trips to Vegas and buckets of coke. He tries to break up with his teen side piece but then says they can still hook up. He owes money to druggy exes and has no memory of it. This episode he gets blackout drunk/high and ends up in a motel with no idea how it happened. He takes a car with a kidnapped kid inside and brings him to his brother, the one who is trying to go straight. He makes excuses and gets angry at the people who point out his stupid decisions. Nothing but (hot!) trouble.

by Anonymousreply 190August 16, 2017 5:54 PM

And he's ugly, R190.

by Anonymousreply 191August 16, 2017 6:07 PM

What was the Lucy "revelation"?

I watched the episode and have no idea what you mean!

by Anonymousreply 192August 16, 2017 6:07 PM

She was the (sister? mother? rep?) of the kidnapped Latino kid, I think.

by Anonymousreply 193August 16, 2017 6:08 PM

The surprise was Lucy (who is Baz's girlfriend) showed up at the end of the episode in a black SUV; she jumped out and started beating up her brother Marco in front of Craig and Deran. Marco has worked with the Cody team in the past - he helped them on the yacht heist a few episodes back. Marco was the one who dropped of the car to Craig that had the kidnapped kid inside.

As of last night, Lucy was just the woman in Baz's life but last night she showed up like she was the boss of some team of her own. So now it opens another can of worms - who is she and why has she been leading a double life up until now.

by Anonymousreply 194August 16, 2017 6:28 PM

Holy crap thanks R193/R194! So when she responded to Baz's "unimportant job " comment with I AM IMPORTANT - she truly meant it!

by Anonymousreply 195August 16, 2017 6:57 PM

So, Lucy is a corrupt cop who's working both sides? Or a drug kingpin? I'm confused.

by Anonymousreply 196August 16, 2017 10:51 PM

They really need to drop J's fuckbuddy girlfriend. She serves no purpose whatsoever. And whoever said Craig was ugly needs their eyes tested STAT!

by Anonymousreply 197August 16, 2017 11:21 PM

J needs to present hole.

by Anonymousreply 198August 17, 2017 12:04 AM

No one knows what angle Lucy is playing yet - is she a cop, an undercover drug agent, Mexican mob or something else. We will find out soon, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 199August 17, 2017 12:41 AM

Awesome episode.

So why did Baz turn in Smurf?

Is he going to take over her house now? And will her sons let him?

by Anonymousreply 200August 17, 2017 6:09 AM

"why did Baz turn in Smurf?"

A million $$ in skimming? Control issues? Her lies? Forcing him into a life of crime? His misperception that she had his girl/wife killed? Also, it's a good plot point.

by Anonymousreply 201August 17, 2017 6:30 AM

[quote]whoever said Craig was ugly needs their eyes tested STAT!

Not just ugly, FUCKING UGLY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202August 17, 2017 2:52 PM

yep....NOT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203August 17, 2017 3:04 PM

He's all yours, R203.

by Anonymousreply 204August 17, 2017 3:06 PM

Ben Robson (Craig) is "dirty hot."

The kind of guy who's good at sex, and really knows how to fuck!

by Anonymousreply 205August 17, 2017 7:17 PM

The average inane DL prefers his fantasy male sex objects to be groomed, manscaped, plucked, hairless, nerdy but muscular, charming yet unavailable, and a tad prissy.

Others don't!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206August 17, 2017 7:20 PM

Ben Robson, time-machined to please the average prissy DL taste:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207August 17, 2017 7:21 PM

Modely modeling with Ben!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208August 17, 2017 7:22 PM

Craig is not there in the show to be attractive to all you people. Craig is there to get drunk one night, wake up the next morning naked in bed with four women and one man and to say, "Who are these people?" That's Craig, baby.

by Anonymousreply 209August 17, 2017 8:37 PM

Wow... the Ben Robson at R208 is very, very attractive.

I would hop on that in TWO SECONDS.

by Anonymousreply 210August 17, 2017 10:34 PM

Did Smurf go to jail?

by Anonymousreply 211August 23, 2017 3:19 AM

Yeah, she's in jail for suspicion of murder. Bail must not be an option -it was not brought up and none of her sons mentioned trying to get money together to try.

by Anonymousreply 212August 23, 2017 3:35 AM

First off, Baz screwed over Smurf because Smurf was coming for him after she found out about the money he took from the storage. He had to screw her, before she got retribution on him.

I don't trust Baz's girlfriend. I think she is in a drug cartel and am surprised she didn't steal the money from Baz.

by Anonymousreply 213August 23, 2017 4:26 AM

Okay, the season isn't even over, but I have a prediction.

Someone is going to burn down Deran's bar. I have a feeling that the kid they kidnapped is going to tell his father what happened, and all of Deran's happiness will go up in flames.

Just watch.

by Anonymousreply 214August 23, 2017 5:20 AM

If someone has to die in the season finale, please let it be J's (ex) girlfriend/Craig's fuck buddy. It's time.

by Anonymousreply 215August 23, 2017 8:38 AM

[quote]Not just ugly, FUCKING UGLY.

So pathetic. You old queens search and search until you find the worst picture to post.

by Anonymousreply 216August 23, 2017 9:29 AM

Smurf's lawyer gave J an envelope with $10K to give to a guy named Trujillo.  Who is he - has his name come up before?

by Anonymousreply 217August 23, 2017 7:47 PM

Sounds like someone who will be able to get Smurf protection while she in in jail, R217.

by Anonymousreply 218August 23, 2017 10:24 PM

Ellen Barkin and Shawn Hatosy are great, but the rest of the cast desperately need acting lessons. Except Scott Speedman, who is just miscast. I can't handle Tweedledee and Tweedledum anymore. Finn Cole is completely vacant, but his face and his ass are so pretty.

by Anonymousreply 219August 24, 2017 11:20 AM

[quote]Finn Cole is completely vacant

Which is EXACTLY what his character is supposed to be. Raised by a junkie mother who died sitting next to him on the sofa while he slept. He is emotionally and morally vacant. Others may try to fill this void, but he seems quite satisfied with it.

Watch the movie. It is definitely worth it.

by Anonymousreply 220August 24, 2017 12:06 PM

R220, I love the movie. I know what J's character is supposed to be, but that doesn't change the fact that Finn Cole is not a good actor.

by Anonymousreply 221August 24, 2017 3:24 PM

Finn Cole is also on Peaky Blinders. Good show.

by Anonymousreply 222August 24, 2017 3:27 PM

Speedman has NEVER been a good actor. He's just coasted on his looks--for quite a while actually. I do have to disagree with R221, I think Finn Cole is really good here, but they don't really give anyone--besides Barkin , Hatosy and Speedman--anything to do. I think Jake Weary might have some potential but we ain't gonna see it on this show. And Robson? Well, he's nice to look at it.

by Anonymousreply 223August 24, 2017 3:37 PM

I have a bad feeling Pope may die. Just a hunch.

by Anonymousreply 224August 26, 2017 7:31 AM

Well, he tried to kill himself, then went on a bank robbing spree, so yeah. He's probably next.

How many more episodes this season?

by Anonymousreply 225August 27, 2017 3:10 AM

Next episode is the last one of the season.

by Anonymousreply 226August 27, 2017 3:21 AM

This episode had me more shook than the recent finale of GOT. The person that had me emotional was Pope - that guy is a mess. It took me a second to realize that Pope emptying his shells meant that he wanted Baz to kill him - instead of 'suicide by cop' he wanted 'suicide by brother'. I loved that Baz didn't shoot him after finding out the truth.

Craig wanting to leave town was rather abrupt - are the writers running out of things for Ben Robson's character to do? I'll miss his hot druggy antics.

I hate Nikki so much! I had my fingers crossed that she would get shot during the home invasion, then after she did, I was praying that the bullet had hit an artery. No such luck.

This cliffhanger - Did Lucy set up Baz in order to steal the money, or did she just take advantage of the situation, assuming Baz won't make it and ain't gonna need that money. Did Smurf get an outside man to take him out... or was it J?

by Anonymousreply 227August 30, 2017 2:46 AM

The druggie brother and gay brother seem to get lost in the mix. Their just there. I, too, wanted Lucy to get shot. She's overstayed her welcome.

by Anonymousreply 228August 30, 2017 3:18 AM

Nikki, not Lucy -R228

by Anonymousreply 229August 30, 2017 3:31 AM

Something's gotta be done with that Lena. She gets bounced around like a ball and I am a little sick of the drama surrounding who's gonna watch her. Baz is shit, Pope is suicidal, forget Craig and Smurf, and Deran doesn't seem paternal at all. It's time to write out her character somehow.

by Anonymousreply 230August 30, 2017 4:16 AM

Is she a dreamer? Maybe she gets deported next season.

by Anonymousreply 231August 30, 2017 5:07 AM

Shouldn't they all have been eaten by animals by now?

by Anonymousreply 232August 30, 2017 5:09 AM

Bye-bye, Baz! Your gal pal betrayed you, had you shot, and ripped off your whole family.

by Anonymousreply 233August 30, 2017 5:13 AM

r227 I think it was J who shot Baz. He was wearing a dark hoodie at the party and J definitely had motive.

by Anonymousreply 234August 30, 2017 6:21 AM

Like I said at R215, I really wanted J's girlfriend gone in this episode. It would have been perfect timing too with the home invasion. I don't know why they are keeping her around (or why J is totally okay with the fact she was fucking his brother for what seemed like months and is now coke whore).

I like the set up for next season, since there are so many plausible suspects for Baz's (attemped) murder. Is it Smurf, J or Baz's girlfriend? Any of the three would make sense. I'm excited to see how it plays out.

Also, Shawn Hatosy's ass is still as nice as ever.

by Anonymousreply 235August 30, 2017 6:24 AM

She should've been killed by that shotgun blast.

by Anonymousreply 236August 30, 2017 6:26 AM

Ellen Barkin's face - guess it worked out well for her that the bad surgery gives her a sleazy look.

by Anonymousreply 237May 2, 2018 2:35 AM

Season 3 trailer - begins May 29th

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238May 2, 2018 2:46 AM

lost my appeal for barkin, she has weird energy, maybe too old for the part, cant put my finger on it.

she does not seem into it....one note performance: alwys pissed off bout sumpin

by Anonymousreply 239May 2, 2018 3:22 AM

She alwys looks Dirty.

by Anonymousreply 240May 2, 2018 9:53 AM

argh... how dare they hire that low life dennis leary for the show.

low.

by Anonymousreply 241May 2, 2018 10:16 AM

Dennis has transitioned to an old lesbian.

Other than that, drug crime fun with the hotties!

by Anonymousreply 242May 2, 2018 6:08 PM

Yeah, I'm not thrilled with Denis Leary joining the cast. He's a wrong fit for the show. More East Coast than West Coast.

On a positive note, Deran (Jake Weary) got a haircut, and he looks so handsome!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243May 2, 2018 6:44 PM

Jake is amazingly fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 244May 2, 2018 7:07 PM

leary is a creep, odd fit for the show. maybe he will die a tortuous death at the end of season. he reeks of insincerity and butt cigs.

by Anonymousreply 245May 3, 2018 11:32 AM

So episode 1 was alright. *SPOILERS* Baz died. Good.

What I really care about is that Deran finally cut his hair (which I figured was gonna happen since the actor did it and his hair this episode was clearly a bad wig) and Adrian is back in episode 2.

by Anonymousreply 246May 30, 2018 11:01 PM

Ooh. Shouldn't've opened this thread.

by Anonymousreply 247May 30, 2018 11:04 PM

disappointing show, baz is dead? he was hot. the long haird bros starting to look nasty, barkin's one note mean old lady approach is tedious...god she look old,, well she is I guess.

dennis phobic leary????

pass

by Anonymousreply 248May 30, 2018 11:18 PM

Barkin looks like an old pit bull that's been chained to the clothes line way too long.

by Anonymousreply 249May 31, 2018 6:17 AM

Yeah, I saw the flowing tresses on Daren and swooned. He resembled a Disney princess.

Bye, Scott Speedman, you hot DILF! Praying for shirtless flashback scenes.

by Anonymousreply 250May 31, 2018 7:33 PM

Shawn Hatosy/Pope

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251June 1, 2018 12:07 AM

Glad that Adrian is still on the show. Deran needs a good fuck every now and then.

by Anonymousreply 252June 6, 2018 5:53 AM

Shawn starting to look like ellen barkin: like fuk. good ass on him to, can it talk instead of that tire tread face?

The script is so ridic. get momma out of jail so the boys can stop giving these dumb monolgues of turgid grief.

by Anonymousreply 253June 6, 2018 6:00 AM

They're all so beautiful. It's scary how much Jake looks like his mother. And, then, there's beautiful Ben and his wonderful accent. Shawn is such a cutie when he's relaxed and smiles. Where's my baby boy Finn? He's also got a delicious accent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254June 19, 2019 3:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!