Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mark Consuelos? Straight hunky hubby or closeted gay?

I just saw that Mark will be co hosting with Kelly again in the morning....*yawn* some fake played up commercial where she's drooling all over him and he is staring off in to the audience looking for a queen....I wish him and the Andys would just admit to their secret tickle time. Maybe its just wishful thinking on my part. Wasn't he a male stripper? I feel like I read that once.

by Anonymousreply 105February 16, 2018 7:00 PM

He's also executive producer on that new gay show fire island

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2017 3:16 AM

[r4] I thought that was just busy work kelly gave him since he doesn't have a job.....but this show is all the proof I need.

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2017 3:17 AM

He has a job doesn't he? Didn't he breathe in a scene in american horror story?

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2017 3:19 AM

My nose has been up there many times trust me its nice, clean and soft

by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2017 3:20 AM

My opinion is you're the only one who cares about this matter my dear.

by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2017 3:31 AM

[[R9]] Actually I think of this "matter" as you call it often. Although I would let him preform the tango on my asshole any day, he does seem a little dirty..... Im not sure what and who have been inside that ass especially since he was a go go dancer back in the day. Wouldn't be surprised if he contracted a few STD's

by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2017 3:43 AM

Maybe he should go back to stripping since his wife is the bread winner right now... how much pride does that little guy have left in him?

by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2017 3:46 AM

Does anyone have pics of his stripping days?

by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2017 3:47 AM

[[R11]] Anyone who would agree to be a part of Pitch clearly has no dignity

by Anonymousreply 13March 27, 2017 3:47 AM

His ass screams at night for cock! No wonder Kelly looks so exhausted in the morning

by Anonymousreply 14March 27, 2017 3:51 AM

He seems bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 15March 27, 2017 3:56 AM

He seems to restrict himself to friends composed of exclusively gay men. (cohen, cooper, boozi ect.)

by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2017 3:57 AM

I went to the University Of Florida the same year that Mark did. My roommate used to date him, they would lock me out of the room for hours on end while they played. Definitely a queen! When I heard the news that he was getting married to Kelly Ripa I was utterly shocked i called up my friend and we both agreed he did it for the money

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2017 3:57 AM

[r17] Loving this story. Was this during his days as a stripper? Maybe thats why he has transformed her into a muscle man.

by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2017 3:59 AM

Yeah definitely straight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2017 4:01 AM

I like that pink thong Marky boy.

by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2017 4:03 AM

[[R18]] Yes we went to a few of his shows. He did it to help pay his way through college. Ill try and dig up some old pictures

by Anonymousreply 21March 27, 2017 4:04 AM

[[R21]] Please do it i need to see them

by Anonymousreply 22March 27, 2017 4:05 AM

[[R17]] Bullshit story. Are you a maniac? Do you think making up stories on the internet will bring you any fame?

by Anonymousreply 23March 27, 2017 4:07 AM

[r21] Ive ALWAYS known he was gay. She drools all over him and he looks so uninterested. I love to think him and Cohen are pleasing each other at night. Kelly always comes off as a coke whore.

by Anonymousreply 24March 27, 2017 4:07 AM

BIG FAG POLE LOVER LOVES BIG PENIS IN HIS ASS BIG GAY HUGE GAY LOVES POLE OWNS SEVERAL DILDOS LOVES THEM BIG FAG HUGE GAY

by Anonymousreply 25March 27, 2017 4:21 AM

Dumb nigger

by Anonymousreply 26March 27, 2017 4:30 AM

He has 3 beautiful kids and they seem pretty happy without starting more gay rumors.

by Anonymousreply 27March 27, 2017 4:35 AM

"Mark why does the vaseline look like it was ferociously ripped out of the bottle?"

by Anonymousreply 28March 27, 2017 4:38 AM

Hunky hubby and closeted gay

by Anonymousreply 30March 27, 2017 4:50 AM

R17 they got married before Kelly had the money, when they were both still doing that daytime soap.

by Anonymousreply 31March 27, 2017 12:57 PM

He's a Libra. Libra men are usually so breath takingly gorgeous that they swing to both sides of the scales. Everybody wants some....and the line starts around the block. Yep, they're that hot.

Mark Consuelos is just another example of just how fine Libras are.

by Anonymousreply 32March 27, 2017 1:02 PM

We've been down this road before:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 27, 2017 1:38 PM

You can see his flames from the moon, wearing sunglasses and being blind.... and you ask if he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 34March 27, 2017 1:54 PM

r17 Was your roommate male or female?

by Anonymousreply 35March 27, 2017 2:00 PM

Gay. The real question is whether Kelly knows or not. Or is she gay too?

by Anonymousreply 37March 27, 2017 11:10 PM

"He has 3 beautiful kids and they seem pretty happy without starting more gay rumors. "

R27 Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 39March 28, 2017 1:51 AM

R39 " lmfao

by Anonymousreply 40March 28, 2017 2:04 AM

r36 Any chance he was bi?

by Anonymousreply 41March 28, 2017 2:06 AM

r42 I wonder if he needed a beard to satisfy his italian/hispanic family. I'm sure they wouldn't have been happy with marky boy being gay nor having a real career.

by Anonymousreply 43March 28, 2017 2:37 AM

I'd certainly rather see him stripping than Jon Gosselin.

by Anonymousreply 44March 28, 2017 2:53 AM

Read this interview Kelly gave trying to prove to her houseman fan base that "a lot of young men in hollywood strip" um south florida isn't hollywood. and i would like you to name 5 notable actors with successful careers that started their career stripping big mouth kelly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 28, 2017 2:56 AM

housemom*

by Anonymousreply 46March 28, 2017 2:56 AM

Well, for one, R45, Channing Tatum.

by Anonymousreply 48March 28, 2017 3:03 AM

Other former strippers:

Javier Bardem

Brad Pitt

by Anonymousreply 49March 28, 2017 3:06 AM

Love him

by Anonymousreply 51March 28, 2017 3:57 AM

His nose gets more out of proportion to his face each year and he has moobs now.

by Anonymousreply 52March 28, 2017 5:35 AM

I had MC over one day to make empanadas, and he scooped up the manteca with his knuckles. Most people use a spoon.

by Anonymousreply 53March 28, 2017 5:53 AM

[quote]um south florida isn't hollywood.

Actually, Hollywood IS in South Florida. It's right next to Ft. Lauderdale.

by Anonymousreply 54March 28, 2017 6:53 PM

I heard he likes to rub guacamole all over his bare chest and have Andy Cohen and Anderson Cooper lick it off

by Anonymousreply 55March 29, 2017 1:30 AM

He's bi at best. He and Kelly used to fuck like jackrabbits in their AMC dressing rooms. It was common knowledge among cast and crew.

by Anonymousreply 56March 29, 2017 2:26 AM

He's not gay. Wishful thinking on the old fraus part.

by Anonymousreply 57March 29, 2017 2:37 AM

Hes definitely gay. Never thought this information i have would ever come in handy seeing as no one ever gives a fuck or knows who he is unless you mention regis, Kelly, or that gap toothed monster. I knew him and kelly back in the early 90's, we had mutual friends and would see them at the occasional gathering. Mark couldn't stay away from from my boyfriend at the time, and had heard from other couples that mark was all about swinging and he didn't swap wives lets just say that.

by Anonymousreply 58March 29, 2017 3:01 AM

R58 I call bullshit

by Anonymousreply 59March 29, 2017 3:31 AM

Considering all the threesomes between Andy Cohen, Mark and Anderson cooper while Kelly is at work i would assume so

by Anonymousreply 60March 29, 2017 4:05 AM

Its the same thing over and over with these articles. Assuming that man who has a few gay friends is gay himself is whats wrong with this society. Yes I will agree that there are many things about him that SCREAMS queen, im not denying that, but honestly I think that he just leans a little more on the feminine side. Think about it. The one theory that I read here was that he was only staying with Kelly Ripa for her cash so he can be financially set and comfortable without having to lift his little finger to do a single thing (evidence being that he doesn't work or do anything but be a house wife for that matter).but i don't see how that works. Lets say that he is having intimate relations with Andy Cohen or Anderson Cooper on the side, they are making just as much money if not MORE money than Kelly so why would he pretend to be heterosexual and stay in an unhappy relationship where he cannot be himself? This is why I truly do not thing he is completely gay bisexual if anything, but nothing about him really screams gay to me. I do appreciate hearing everyones opinions and evidence ;)Welp thats my rant for the day have a lovely night.

by Anonymousreply 61March 30, 2017 1:43 AM

R61 I think you need to take a trip to the opthamologist for some glasses or a new pair of eyes

by Anonymousreply 62March 30, 2017 1:45 AM

r61 Hmmm why would a gay man decide to marry a women, have a family with her, act straight. Why on earth would he do such a thing? Could it be that he was brainwashed that being gay was wrong? maybe his Mexican catholic family might have frowned upon that. Just like many closeted married gay men, and believe me there are many that are married with children out there...... it isn't so fucking far fetched to think that maybe someone who was wearing a pink thong dancing around for money and slipping the sausage to a guy in his dorm room with a picture of George Michaels on his wall in college could possibly be gay. and then to top it off he's using an anorexic 13 year old look alike who is obviously obsessed with gay men herself, as a beard. its genius. he pleases his mother by giving her grandchildren, pleases his wife by being mr mom, and pleases himself by getting sucked off by Andy Cohen. or maybe he's bi. who knows maybe were wrong maybe he's not at all. it just seems fishy to me.....

by Anonymousreply 63March 30, 2017 2:50 AM

r61 Nice try kelly....

by Anonymousreply 64March 30, 2017 2:51 AM

R63 Well okay then, wasn't really expecting such a hostile response but I always love myself a nice debate. I see your point and yes there are many many gay men like you said who are married to woman with children because they are scared of discrimination BUT why are we grouping Mark in with them? I grew up in a similar situation, my extremely christian family gay bashing my entire life until I came out to them, though they were not pleased wth my "lifestyle" they accepted me and knew that I would be happier with a man than playing pretend house with a woman. He genuinely seems happy with Kelly and his kids. He loves his children and they seem to have a lot of family time together. If he TRULY WAS having an affair with Andy Cohen (which isn't likely since him and Kelly are such good friends and he wouldn't hurt her like that by SLEEPING WITH HER HUSBAND!) it would have been found out LONG ago. No one in a 20 year relationship will get away with cheating for that long with their wives best friend. Lastly you are providing ZERO evidence except for that he has a gay friend. Are straight men not allowed to be friends with gay men? You are also using a bullshit story that was posted on this thread probably by a lunatic who claims she went to college and he dated a man throughout. Actually he had a long term girlfriend all throughout college so that story is quite impossible.

by Anonymousreply 65March 30, 2017 2:55 AM

r65 good point and i understand your theory. my theory was maybe Kelly knowing that her husband likes a little dick on the side and she allows it while she gets laid by the black dude or any other of her co hosts or whoever. and it isn't just cohen he's hanging out with, its that whole brood cooper cohen boozi whoever the hell else. we will never know but its fun to wonder

by Anonymousreply 66March 30, 2017 3:00 AM

R65 Yeah uh gonna take a big jump here and say i do believe he is gay or at least bi

by Anonymousreply 67March 30, 2017 3:05 AM

R66 Again and not to offend you but you seem like a ranting lunatic. So now Kelly is having an affair as well? What proof do you have of this? The fake onscreen chemistry that her and her co hosts put on to make the sure more lively and bubbly for the audience? Would you prefer if they sat with sad looks on their faces looking angry at the world and bringing the ambience down and dreary? You seem to live in a fantasy world where everyone is banging everyone and i do not understand that logic. Michael Strahan was married most of the time he was on the show and when the divorce was final he was on and off with several girlfriends. Highly doubt they were "banging" but i appreciate your gesture madame. An old tip of the hat to you my dear.

by Anonymousreply 68March 30, 2017 3:05 AM

If you were holding a gun to my head, and you asked me has mark consulso ever fondled a weiner, and if i answered incorrectly i would get shot. I would confidently answer Yes

by Anonymousreply 69March 30, 2017 3:06 AM

I would like to quote a story from another Date Lounge thread about this topic. Kelly Ripa is a bulimic dominatrix, who can't tell?Mark is straight, but likes to be spanked, pegged and forced to lick feet and eat pussy for hours. They are a good match. They made beautiful children quite happily together. Mark is far from threatened by her success, or her friends. Kelly is KING. He produces quality sperm in good quantity, but his ass juice is even better. He has anal orgasms all day. They are content. Happy together. Who hasn't gone on vacation with both straight and gay friends? A lot of people on DL obviously. My sexy ass husband and I have been away in some strange configurations, with the casual nudity that comes with hot weather and good friends. People flirt. Lots of straight guys show off their ass or comment on another man's body, no? It is not 1982. Women dress for women and men work out for other men. It's competitive and sexy and fun. Shoe fetishes are more common than football. Some straight guys are more girly than fags, and most women like sports. Lesbians are often lascivious, about both men and women. The heat of summer, the fun of retreat with good friends, great wine, food and some drugs, who wouldn't be happy with all that? Gay men need to catch up. It can be fun to be with other couples, any kind. Kelly is tougher than them all. The guys don't want to fuck her, but she helps them make it through the night. The ladies like her, cuz she has good shoes and is funny and has her husband under control. The lesbians love her because they can tell that Kelly can throw a mean fuck. Anderson does look the best in that photo tho and I don't even like white boys. Anderson has that small but masculine jaw, the straight long nose of an aristocrat and the sweet furrowed brow of a determined cocksucker. Why can't they all drink and smoke dope and get naked and eat Jessica Seinfeld's food? Jerry is another straight pegged bitch. He would rather eat pussy and be fingered while being berated than fuck. Cuckolding is not a gateway to gay sex, it is part of the straight lifestyle. At least Kelly enjoys a fat cock. Mark cries over a good black dildo. His ass creams. Everyone is happy but Ben. A gay TOP backstreet husband has the hardest time. He is boss everywhere but in their private group. Their private group is their public life. Seems pretty low key otherwise. Anderson works hard to keep him happy. They are husbands too. That's the way love goes... Kelly Ripa don't cook, but Mark will whip up breakfast for everyone, even when his ass is sore

by Anonymousreply 70March 30, 2017 3:08 AM

R70 Oh look more "evidence" from the rantings of a psychopath!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 71March 30, 2017 3:09 AM

Hey now hey now lets all get along

by Anonymousreply 72March 30, 2017 3:10 AM

I can assure you Mark Consuelos is NOT gay!

by Anonymousreply 73March 30, 2017 3:11 AM

R72 Just trying to make an idiot not sound so stupid

by Anonymousreply 74March 30, 2017 3:17 AM

R74 Real mature

by Anonymousreply 75March 30, 2017 3:18 AM

r74 ill just leave this here for you Kelly..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76March 30, 2017 3:20 AM

whats wrong with having a healthy discussion. so what if were wrong? why are you getting so offended. this is suppose to be fun. jesus

by Anonymousreply 77March 30, 2017 3:21 AM

R77 Ok I apologize for getting a little on edge i just get sick of all this gay bashing

by Anonymousreply 78March 30, 2017 3:23 AM

r78 no worries. no one is gay bashing here we are hoping he can fully accept himself and be the true fun gay striping mexican japanese pepper he really is. Adios amigos....

by Anonymousreply 79March 30, 2017 3:24 AM

Good night Kelly, r78.

by Anonymousreply 80March 30, 2017 3:25 AM

"Anderson does look the best in that photo tho and I don't even like white boys. Anderson has that small but masculine jaw, the straight long nose of an aristocrat and the sweet furrowed brow of a determined cocksucker."

Whoever wrote this is so fucked up that i want to be their best friend.

by Anonymousreply 81March 30, 2017 3:26 AM

R79 Thank you darling perhaps i took things a bit out of context im just getting over the flu my head is a bit in a dizzy

by Anonymousreply 82March 30, 2017 3:26 AM

r82 its okay Kel, make sure to drink lots of fluid and get some rest. Maybe Mark can get the kids out of the house for you for a couple of hours while you rest.

by Anonymousreply 83March 30, 2017 3:27 AM

R83 Thanks honey

by Anonymousreply 84March 30, 2017 3:28 AM

Go to bed, already.

by Anonymousreply 85March 30, 2017 3:30 AM

r85 Im in bed waiting for you.

by Anonymousreply 86March 30, 2017 3:31 AM

Wait I'm gay? With who? OKAY!

by Anonymousreply 87March 30, 2017 3:32 AM

R86 Ok baby but as long as i get my spot back on the show

by Anonymousreply 88March 30, 2017 3:32 AM

r88 Ah i heard your not getting along well with Robin tits in a jar Roberts. How about you come over bend me over your knee and spank me til I'm forced to bring you back on LIVE!

by Anonymousreply 89March 30, 2017 3:34 AM

She doesn't know how to please me like you do Kelly belly ;)

by Anonymousreply 90March 30, 2017 3:34 AM

Your belly button pleases my schlong

by Anonymousreply 91March 30, 2017 3:36 AM

r90 oh were going to bring up my Belly now are we ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92March 30, 2017 3:37 AM

Y'all fucked up

by Anonymousreply 93March 30, 2017 3:37 AM

r92 Thats probably exactly how she looks after getting spalshed with michaels cum

by Anonymousreply 94March 30, 2017 3:37 AM

Good night.

by Anonymousreply 95March 30, 2017 3:38 AM

Nite.

by Anonymousreply 96March 30, 2017 3:39 AM

Goodnight moon

by Anonymousreply 97March 30, 2017 3:40 AM

Ever heard of goodnight moon? This is good night nigga in the hood!

by Anonymousreply 98March 30, 2017 3:41 AM

Closeted gay with a vile stank sleeve.

by Anonymousreply 99March 30, 2017 7:28 AM

He used to come into my bar years ago, was a sweetie, liked boring beer, definitely ambitious back then, probably more sugar daddy accepting than closeted before getting on AMC. He's flexible.

by Anonymousreply 100March 30, 2017 7:46 AM

Why is Mark crossing out all the comments

by Anonymousreply 101March 31, 2017 6:50 PM

Kelly was only "bearable" when Regis was her co-host (at least I could listen to his amusing stories). Michael was boring and her husband is a little smiley man. I can't stand either one of them now.

by Anonymousreply 102March 31, 2017 6:56 PM

He's only 5'8"? A cute pocket gay. He's approaching 50, but I find him boyishly adorable.

by Anonymousreply 103March 31, 2017 7:11 PM

His ass looks sore

by Anonymousreply 104April 1, 2017 2:12 AM

He's a good guy. LOVES the ladies. And he is a wonderful father. Born to be a dad. Used to watch him interact with the 3 kids and he was a natural. Did I mention he LOVES the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 105February 16, 2018 7:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!