Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

We need a new generation of DL trolls

The other ones are showing signs of wear. I suggest one called Skin Man who is fascinated with removing small pieces of skin from people, including himself. He then posts links to skin pics and short, creative videos in which he is the moderator. He calls it performance art and calls the pieces of skin his "children" or "creatures". He also takes to picking at and flicking flakes of skin off his face typically toward the camera followed by a quick terse laugh tinged with the promise of more serious to come or with an echo of a tortured past. He also collect piles of his own skin flakes - proudly. Sometimes shady, yet funny and somewhat menacing, John Waters-like characters from Skin Man's neighborhood make appearances in the videos. His motto is "I only skin with consent or when there's no breath to vent."

What's your idea for a new DL troll?

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2018 6:19 PM

What am I? Chopped liver fried in a grease fire? It would be nice to have some company though as a notorious DL troll.

by Anonymousreply 1March 22, 2017 7:02 AM

We have them already, and they are called Russian trolls.

by Anonymousreply 2March 22, 2017 7:09 AM

You sound like you need immediate and intensive cognitive therapy to deal with your skin-phobic issues, OP.

In the meantime, take a deep breath and let me reassure you that your skin is just fine; it's not going to flake off and blow away, and yes, it's really yours.

by Anonymousreply 3March 22, 2017 8:02 AM

I've been away for a while. WHET the old DL trolls? Like Umpy and the Lisa Whelchel troll? Or any other of the old trolls, like JPG et al.

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2017 6:26 AM

Yes, some of the old familiar trolls have definitely gone missing. Did they move on to another site or did they die?

by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2017 8:06 AM
by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2018 6:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!