Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nathan Adrian Tweet

Probably my imagination and wishful thinking, but is that peen I see?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2018 2:19 AM

That's a VPL for sure. Had to brighten my screen to see it since his shorts are so dark.

by Anonymousreply 1March 22, 2017 3:09 AM

OP pic is he with Calvin Kein?

by Anonymousreply 2March 22, 2017 3:36 AM

no..Karl Lagerfeld

by Anonymousreply 3March 22, 2017 3:38 AM

Nathan Adrian‏ @Nathangadrian - "A goal without a plan is just a dream" some @jonurb words of wisdom came at just the right time today as we were w… - 1:43 PM - 21 Mar 2017

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 22, 2017 6:52 AM

Wonderful VPL! Bravo Nathan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 22, 2017 10:04 AM

Congratulations to the newlyweds!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2018 11:26 PM

Oh dear!

Homosexuals lusting after over a shadow in a two-dimensional photo is why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2018 11:30 PM

He always struck me as the level-headed sweetheart of the relay team.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2018 11:57 PM

That's the Velcro strap in his shorts, idiots.

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2018 12:12 AM

He’s gorgeous. And smart. But straight and unattainable.

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2018 12:50 AM

There's definitely VPL, but it's nothing to get excited over. Obviously a short but thick(ish) peen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2018 1:43 AM

That is not a penis. What you think is the ridge of the head is actually the end of the Velcro pad.

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2018 2:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!