Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Son of Gossip No One In Hollywood Will Say Out Loud: As The Tea Spills

[quote]Gossip is gossip. Facts are facts. Only idiots, PR shills, or fantards demand actual proof for gossip as a means to discredit and invalidate the gossip itself (because there is no legitimate proof yet for said gossip to turn into a fact).

Gossip is news, but in a red dress with fuck-me pumps.

by Anonymousreply 216August 13, 2021 3:46 AM

Didn't Voltaire say that?

by Anonymousreply 1March 21, 2017 12:14 AM

I think that he did...

Does anyone remember the old agc.com Google newsgroup? There was an old straight guy named Ambrose Meineke who always had the most fascinating stories to tell about Hollywood, both old and new.

by Anonymousreply 2March 21, 2017 12:16 AM

My husband worked in the film industry for awhile and we have friends who still do. This is what we've heard.

Matt LeBlanc (sp?) shares a mansion with his wife/girlfriend and his male lover (I don't know if he's married to her or not). She stays on her side, he and his boyfriend stay on theirs.

James Caan cries when he comes (according to a female producer who slept with him).

The little hairy hedgehog who played Rocky's brother in law was caught blowing his chauffer on the lot.

Tom Cruise's boyfriend used to visit him on the set of the film my friend worked on. Handsome but very unremarkable, aging jock type.

Bill Murray slapped a female producer who told him that the shooting schedule was being extended. I've thought he was gross ever since hearing that.

The crew used to make fun of Kate whatsername (Goldie's daughter) for having the flattest chest ever.

by Anonymousreply 3March 21, 2017 12:22 AM

Is it true that Grant Gustin likes to flash his above average dick on the set of The Flash?

by Anonymousreply 4March 21, 2017 12:26 AM

R3: nice info! Hopefully this thread stays good.

by Anonymousreply 5March 21, 2017 12:27 AM

Does everyone in Hollywood have herpes? I assume they do since they all sleep with one another

by Anonymousreply 6March 21, 2017 12:34 AM

R3, what Tom Cruise film was that so we have a time frame?

by Anonymousreply 7March 21, 2017 12:36 AM

There was that time the Los Angeles Police Dept gave Jack Nicholson's agent a 10-minute warning "courtesy call" before conducting a statutory rape bust. Leave the premises now sir

by Anonymousreply 8March 21, 2017 12:40 AM

[quote]The little hairy hedgehog who played Rocky's brother in law was caught blowing his chauffeur on the lot.

Ewww, Burt Young?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 21, 2017 12:52 AM

Oh yes, R2! I miss AGC....RIP, Pink Princess, likely reigning and deigning in the next world, as LCM cries into the burro. Ambrose brought the goods, as did other people. Those were some golden times.

by Anonymousreply 10March 21, 2017 12:55 AM

R10, going on. I used to source my newsletter, which had over 700,000 subscribers, was sourced nearly exclusively from agc//Billie's Bits and pieces. People were so impressed.

by Anonymousreply 11March 21, 2017 12:57 AM

AGC was where I first heard the tea about Kirk Douglas allegedly being a rapist. I say allegedly because he's still alive.

by Anonymousreply 12March 21, 2017 1:12 AM

The title for this thread is amazing, OP!

by Anonymousreply 13March 21, 2017 1:35 AM

Yes R9, Burt Young.

The Cruise movie was 10-15 years ago, can't remember which one but that's when we heard about it and it was current then. War of the Worlds maybe?

by Anonymousreply 14March 21, 2017 1:38 AM

Thanks OP for using that quote. I didn't write it but I did say it should be the DL motto.

I'm sick of the fangirls, PR shills, closet cases, and various other trolls demanding "proof" if you mention gay rumors. Piss off, you sad twats.

by Anonymousreply 15March 21, 2017 2:44 AM

Now THIS is the thread I was looking for.

Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 16March 21, 2017 3:01 AM

Come on, who else works in Hollywood? What do you know?

by Anonymousreply 17March 21, 2017 3:29 AM

Ryan Reynolds has a full-time hairdresser. He gets his hair cut every single day.

by Anonymousreply 18March 21, 2017 3:47 AM

Charlize Theron had at least eight abortions. She now has trouble conceiving and carrying.

David Lee Roth. Gay.

Dweezil Zappa fucked Sharon Stone. Also fucked Winona Ryder and half the women in 90's Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 19March 21, 2017 5:05 AM

The Tammy C rumor goes back at least 20 years, I had a make up artist friend. Her knowledge was not direct, but that info is at least 20 yo.

by Anonymousreply 20March 21, 2017 6:43 AM

Does anyone know the tea on Hand of God season 2? Faye Dunaway was cast as Aunt Val but then wasn't and Linda Gray took over the role, but in the whole 10 episodes she has two scenes that amount to about 3 minutes and has nothing to do with anything that happens in the entire second story arc? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 21March 21, 2017 7:12 AM

Winona Ryder was nicknamed "Wanna Ride Her", by someone Tinseltown bigwig, allegedly because she'd put out.

by Anonymousreply 22March 21, 2017 8:09 AM

r22, that's not gossip.

by Anonymousreply 23March 21, 2017 8:18 AM

R23 Sure it is.

by Anonymousreply 24March 21, 2017 10:51 AM

R22, I think R23 means that it's not gossip because it's pretty much a fact and something everyone knows.

by Anonymousreply 25March 21, 2017 11:06 AM

She never married either?

by Anonymousreply 26March 21, 2017 11:21 AM

R3 doesn't Bill Murray have a domestic violence report filed against him by his wife? I thought that I read that somewhere. He and Gilda Radner were brilliant as Todd and Lisa on SNL. But he does seem to have anger issues. Comedians are some of the most unhappy people you'd want to meet. Johnathan Winters spent time in a psych ward. And either Christina Crawford or Cheryl Crane was in there with him.

by Anonymousreply 27March 21, 2017 11:32 AM

I don't know where to post that now. But in the previous thread we discussed the Supergirl situation and with which actor Melissa had hooked up on set before she got divorced. The blind item got revealed yesterday (and like previously discussed this blinds website is one of the most reliable ones in contrast to CDAN that invents all their blinds).

The blind strongly hinted at Hoechlin (because some of the hints strongly pointed at the character of Superman), some hints would fit both Hoechlin and Wood. The blind also hinted that Melissa would show herself with a new guy after a short waiting period after the divorce. Seems like the blind has been spot on. Melissa and Chris have been seen at the airport together and walking each others dogs. The juicy bit is that according to that blind Melissa hooked up with Tyler Hoechlin before she got in a relationship with Chris Wool. That's why the blind had also those exclusive hints about Superman from the beginning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 21, 2017 3:48 PM

Anyone who calls gossip "tea" deserves to be drowned in a vat of (hot) tea.

by Anonymousreply 29March 21, 2017 5:25 PM

Ellen D. is the complete opposite of her public image. In real life, she's a mean bitch with a serious alcohol problem.

by Anonymousreply 30March 21, 2017 6:11 PM

Lol R28 I was wondering when this would come up.

by Anonymousreply 31March 21, 2017 6:17 PM

Anyone who calls gossip tea deserves to drown in Melissa Benoist's vagina, which obviously fits more than one.

by Anonymousreply 32March 21, 2017 6:19 PM

Yes, [R3], thanks so much! That was awesome!

by Anonymousreply 33March 21, 2017 6:21 PM

Seconded r29. I'd like to add an immersion in three week old hotdog water for anyone using 'salty' to refer to annoyed or upset.

by Anonymousreply 34March 21, 2017 6:22 PM

Yeah R3! I agree with R33 that was awesome!

Make up some more shit for us, please?!

by Anonymousreply 35March 21, 2017 6:23 PM

I third R29. Grease fires are so 2015.

by Anonymousreply 36March 21, 2017 6:23 PM

I heard from someone who worked in the industry that Tom Cruise and Cuba Gooding Jr. were fuckbuds while filming Jerry Maguire. I have no idea if this is true or not, it's just what I was told.

by Anonymousreply 37March 21, 2017 6:24 PM

I work in entertainment and have heard more than a dozen Cruise gay rumors. At this point, I don't really believe any of them. The example of his "aging jock boyfriend" visiting the set--could have been a scientology handler. I know for a fact the interviewing for a wife thing was real (Scarlett Johannsen confirmed it but I was aware of that situation much earlier). But that doesn't make him gay, just weird and career centric about how he finds his next partner. I also know for a fact Katie Holmes was with him constantly after they got married. Doesn't mean they were fucking, just means they spent a crazy amount of time together for two people who were just supposedly together for publicity. Oh, also know one of his two ex-wives thought the gay rumor stuff was bullshit. 100% certainty on that one due to my 1 degree of separation from the ex-wife. Doesn't mean she's right, just means that's how she viewed it.

Nobody knows what's going on inside this guy's head. He's over 50 now. Still generating rumors. But he's not in a glass closet. If he's into cock, it still happens in a super DL kind of way.

by Anonymousreply 38March 21, 2017 6:53 PM

I think Cruise is asexual.

by Anonymousreply 39March 21, 2017 6:57 PM

R30 She just pulled a Fallon and dislocated her finger. At least she admitted she was drinking.

by Anonymousreply 40March 21, 2017 7:05 PM

The funniest Hollywood rumor I ever heard was that Sylvester Stallone's junk quit working so he got a penile implant that you pump up by squeezing his nutsack.

by Anonymousreply 41March 21, 2017 7:11 PM

That's a great visual R41

by Anonymousreply 42March 21, 2017 7:20 PM

Wasn't Stallone into watching people shit into glass toilets?

by Anonymousreply 43March 21, 2017 7:20 PM

Only if they know how to use the three seashells, R43.

by Anonymousreply 44March 21, 2017 7:23 PM

R30 There is a news item on MSN Canada news website today that Ellen, over the weekend, had an incident with wine that caused her to fall into a door and injure her finger to the point where her partner had to take her to the Emergency Room. From what I've heard, I suspect that she is drinking too much and this kind of confirms it.

by Anonymousreply 45March 21, 2017 8:00 PM

R37 There have been recent speculations that Tom Cruise has had plastic surgery. Then, just out of the blue, Cuba Gooding Jr. stated that he went to visit Tom and he had little red dots on his face as though something had been done. It seems that Tom and Cuba are still buds, fuck, or otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 46March 21, 2017 8:05 PM

I like that Cuba's dad asked TC if he was gay. Would've loved to have seen the look on his face when it happened.

by Anonymousreply 47March 21, 2017 8:10 PM

Nice try, R47. Cuba's father died when he was a child.

by Anonymousreply 48March 21, 2017 8:14 PM

Wrong R48

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 21, 2017 8:18 PM

Jenny Aniston is a card-carrying member of Lesbians 'R Us, and completely was in on the Angelina / Brad thing. It was a worked-out-in-advance PR deal that assured all of them maximum publicity and a juicy narrative for years and years.

by Anonymousreply 50March 21, 2017 8:20 PM

The story about Sly was that his steroid use is so strong and prolonged he couldn't keep it up any more and didn't want to get off the steriods.

by Anonymousreply 51March 21, 2017 8:37 PM

I heard the pope might be catholic

by Anonymousreply 52March 21, 2017 9:36 PM

The Pope is a Papist?

by Anonymousreply 53March 21, 2017 9:41 PM

I heard that at one point Joaquin Phoenix was going to pretend to come out as gay to gain a little more fame.

And that some gay celebrity (although not all that famous) was going to document himself going through conversation therapy to see if it would change him.

The thing I hear the most is that pedophilia is widely discussed in Hollywood. People don't partake (or so they claim) but they often talk about having sex with minors and they're fantasies around it.

by Anonymousreply 54March 21, 2017 10:32 PM

Tom Cruise has been getting work done for years. A while back his face looked puffy and weird and even the mainstream press was talking about the work he's had.

by Anonymousreply 55March 21, 2017 10:38 PM

[quote]Anyone who calls gossip "tea" deserves to be drowned in a vat of (hot) tea.

STFU....who are you? You should be drowned.

by Anonymousreply 56March 22, 2017 12:02 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 22, 2017 12:36 AM

R50 is 100% wrong.

I happen to know one person who had extensive personal interactions with one of those three over several days when the shit hit the fan. It was an ugly situation. There was definitely nothing planned about any of it. It more or less went down as reported...Aniston found out the rumors about Pitt and Jolie were true, there was a confrontation, shit blew up.

by Anonymousreply 58March 22, 2017 9:57 AM

Tell us more, R58.

by Anonymousreply 59March 22, 2017 10:06 AM

R58 Good call. Pitt was fucking Jolie behind Jen's back. Jen was shocked when it happened. She is bi not a full blown lez.

by Anonymousreply 60March 22, 2017 10:41 AM

Yes r60, I've worked with some of the crew of M & M Smith- those two were literally fucking like rabbits in their trailers on set.

I had a neighbor who used to work for Paramount- she told me that they had a legion of lawyers for "Damage Control" for TC (this was around 2005/2006). I also worked on an Eli Stone ep with Katie (we were at a baseball stadium) and she had at least 7 "security" guards orbiting her at any moment.- I think she had no choice but to be with TC 24/7 in the beginning of their relationship and TC finally let her out (but he did visit the set occasionally). She had the saddest eyes and demeanor, while her mom & hair stylist were all light hearted and chatty. It was a weird dichotomy.

by Anonymousreply 61March 22, 2017 11:02 AM

Stop trying to make "tea" happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 22, 2017 11:29 AM

'Tea" has been happening already for a long, long time.

Learn your gay history.

by Anonymousreply 63March 22, 2017 3:38 PM

Tea is a dated word only effeminate queens huddled around knitting looms would use.

by Anonymousreply 64March 22, 2017 3:44 PM

r64, then you should be very proud to use your own word to set yourself apart from those who use Tea. I am sure your new alpha male attitude will get every boy pussy moist and they'll drop tea for your new creation.

by Anonymousreply 65March 22, 2017 3:48 PM

Like that GIF is super butch.

OK.

by Anonymousreply 66March 22, 2017 3:49 PM

For you, R62.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 22, 2017 4:06 PM

It doesn't matter how long tea has been around it still sounds contrived and pathetically trying too hard.

by Anonymousreply 68March 22, 2017 4:47 PM

Jen A is a coke whore. Brad asked her to give it up because he wanted to have kids. Her movie career was just getting rolling so she needed to stay thin. She said no. Brad left her for Angelina and had a lot of kids.

by Anonymousreply 69March 22, 2017 5:33 PM

Thanks R58 and R61. And before someone comes out to say what you wrote is bs, I say: fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 70March 22, 2017 5:41 PM

[quote]It doesn't matter how long tea has been around it still sounds contrived and pathetically trying too hard.

Not as bad as the pitifully bitter 'mos who down some folks for having a sense of humor. Cunt, please, you take yourself way too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 71March 23, 2017 1:05 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 23, 2017 1:08 AM

Oh my r71, "mos"? Really? Were you a big fan of Will & Grace? Do you still have a kisses and tear stained pic of Eric McCormack by your bed?

Pathetic and trying too hard is your trademark, I'm sure you're used to the ridicule.

by Anonymousreply 73March 23, 2017 1:59 AM

That guy who went by the name, Mr. Hollywood on DL was the real deal and he said Jenifer Aniston is a lesbian. He said she hates men to even touch her. I think the guy who she married, I forgot his name, is either gay or at least bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 74March 23, 2017 2:41 AM

R64, that is 99.% of DL

by Anonymousreply 75March 23, 2017 2:44 AM

R19 How do you know this , Are you her gynecologist ?

by Anonymousreply 76March 23, 2017 4:16 AM

"Knitting looms?"

by Anonymousreply 77March 23, 2017 4:17 AM

"Tea is a dated word only effeminate queens huddled around knitting looms would use."

Looms are for weaving.

by Anonymousreply 78March 24, 2017 4:08 AM

There are looms for knitting, too.

by Anonymousreply 79March 24, 2017 6:41 AM

r74 Maybe you should revisit Mr Hollywood's gossip then because clearly he didn't know what he was talking about.

Lots of time people pass along information with the best of intentions but that doesn't make it real. I worked for someone everyone on Datalounge presumes is a raging homo. Never saw anything remotely suggesting that was the case, just a lot of women he was presumably banging.

by Anonymousreply 80March 24, 2017 9:45 AM

R10 I stayed in touch with LCM until just a fee years ago. I hope he's okay.

by Anonymousreply 81March 24, 2017 1:18 PM

R78, yes there are knitting looms. How do you explain that cable knit sweater your father used to wear?

by Anonymousreply 82March 24, 2017 7:56 PM

Who was it, R80??

by Anonymousreply 83March 24, 2017 10:05 PM

In your case R73, it's CUNTS, not 'mos...you're barely worthy of anything....slit your wrists.

by Anonymousreply 84March 25, 2017 5:42 PM

Continuing from the past thread:

Chris Klein is actually Suri's biological dad

Bob Hope also fucked Joey Heatherton, Josephine Baker and Marilyn Maxwell

by Anonymousreply 85March 29, 2017 7:24 AM

Turns out this thread is another issue of

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86March 29, 2017 7:47 AM

^^ hahaha what the fuck is that hat?!

by Anonymousreply 87March 29, 2017 11:45 AM

Getting pregnant is a way to get a lot of extra pap attention. Also confirms the couple is het. In reality the woman may not be able to carry a child despite what pictures show. Photoshop has advanced to cover anything IF one is very careful. So don't believe everything you see and hear in the paps as those on DL already know of course.

by Anonymousreply 88March 29, 2017 12:45 PM

Staged studio pictures may use photoshop to create the illusion of pregnancy, but for pap shots it's fake baby bump prosthetics.

by Anonymousreply 89March 29, 2017 12:53 PM

Leo D new beard is Danish, 25, a Victoria's Secret model, papped in the Daily Fail wearing a variety of bikinis, and looks like most of his previous beards. The one exception is that some say she has a more masculine face than even Gisele. Posters' on the Daily Fail claim he's hiding in plain site like other actors.

On LSA where they really overuse the word "tea' and even "boiling, hot tea" Leo is said to long be a regular at Cannes "proving" to be a pussy hound even when he doesn't have a movie that's being presented. Supposedly there's always a few topless models on his boat. Of course that doesn't mean there isn't also a LOT of men of varying ages and economic status also partying with them. In LSA terms Cannes is one of several vacation spots on the regular circuit many from Hollywood regularly travel seeking "sponsors." See LSA "tea" threads for details.

by Anonymousreply 90March 29, 2017 12:55 PM

Will Ferrell is gay despite the wife and kids.

by Anonymousreply 91March 29, 2017 1:15 PM

[quote]Jen A is a coke whore. Brad asked her to give it up because he wanted to have kids. Her movie career was just getting rolling so she needed to stay thin. She said no. Brad left her for Angelina and had a lot of kids.

Yes, people who want to get away from drugs, always pick Angelia Jolie!

by Anonymousreply 92March 29, 2017 1:38 PM

Phony CUNT. Has herpes thanks to ex husband Ryan. The down home sweet girl image is an act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93March 29, 2017 1:51 PM

R73 thinks "mos" originated with Will & Grace.

by Anonymousreply 94March 29, 2017 1:53 PM

From a new biography of Sherry Lansing: When considering Angeline Jolie for the lead in Tomb Raider, "Jon Voight (Jolie's father) and Jane Fonda (a family friend) called to warn [Lansing] that the actress was extremely fragile." To get the role, Jolie had to undergo drug testing and "there was this notion that we had to give her spiritual and psychological support."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95March 29, 2017 3:09 PM

The trainers/nutritionists from Tomb Raider also talked about how they had to carefully monitor Jolie to make sure she ate properly so she could put on the muscle they wanted.

by Anonymousreply 96March 29, 2017 3:47 PM

R95, R96, Is that the real reason there was never a second version of Salt? That's one film script that deserves a reboot IF it is cast correctly.

by Anonymousreply 97March 29, 2017 9:01 PM

WOW R96!

THANKS FOR THAT PIECE OF GOSSIP NO ONE IN HOLLYWOOD WILL SAY OUT LOUD!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 98March 29, 2017 9:47 PM

R98 wants us to go back to talking about the real gossip NO ONE IN HOLLYWOOD WILL SAY OUT LOUD, such as Tom Cruise is gay and has had lots of work done on his face. Because NO ONE DARES SAY IT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99March 29, 2017 9:52 PM

Girls! Girls! Get back on track! Geri Jewell constantly tried to get peak at my pie! That's why I had her written off.

by Anonymousreply 100March 30, 2017 1:28 AM

R43 I'm pretty sure it was one of the Heidi Fleiss girls from the book You'll Never Make Love In This Town Again , that said Sly Stallone likes to lay down under a Plexiglas coffee table and watch girls shit on it.

by Anonymousreply 101March 30, 2017 2:35 AM

Well, the other gossip thread imploded into Abe Vigoda "jokes" so let's resurrect this one.

by Anonymousreply 102April 9, 2017 4:34 AM

R102 is an extremely humorless twat and living snoozefest.

R101 That has been DL information forever. That is just as old as The Danny Thomas scat rumors.

by Anonymousreply 103April 9, 2017 4:41 AM

Make Boom For Daddy!

by Anonymousreply 104April 9, 2017 4:55 AM

R103 thinks tired Abe Vigoda jokes are funny but I'm a "humorless twat"?

by Anonymousreply 105April 9, 2017 6:56 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 9, 2017 8:58 AM

R106 whose in the picture?

by Anonymousreply 107March 30, 2019 6:42 AM

R107 Nina Agdal and her ex Reid Heidenry

by Anonymousreply 108March 30, 2019 2:46 PM

R30 I have heard that as well about Ellen.

by Anonymousreply 109November 25, 2019 12:06 AM

Well, this thread was a bust....Tired tea and half of it arguing about the word tea.

by Anonymousreply 110November 25, 2019 12:20 AM

This thread has risen from the dead

by Anonymousreply 111November 25, 2019 12:23 AM

[quote]Does anyone remember the old agc.com Google newsgroup? There was an old straight guy named Ambrose Meineke who always had the most fascinating stories to tell about Hollywood, both old and new.

I sure do. There were a number of people in that group that had some great insider stuff.

by Anonymousreply 112November 25, 2019 3:09 AM

Yeah this thread really sucks

by Anonymousreply 113November 25, 2019 3:51 AM

[Quote] This thread has risen from the dead

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 25, 2019 4:46 AM

Val Kilmer is bisexual, more into men, and probably got throat cancer from sucking cock, eating women, alcoholism, smoking, or all of the above.

by Anonymousreply 115November 26, 2019 11:14 PM

R115 And that’s sets him apart from the rest of Hollywood how?

by Anonymousreply 116November 26, 2019 11:29 PM

A friend who knows Joanne Whalley well (we were all born around Manchester, UK) said that Val Kilmer is pretty much totally gay and hasn't had a relationship with a woman since their divorce 20+ years ago.

Joanne got a massive divorce settlement out of him and only acts as a bit of a hobby now.

by Anonymousreply 117November 27, 2019 12:14 AM

R116 this thread is about info that nobody will say out loud. I never said Kilmer's situation is somehow unique, or sets him apart from his peers/fellow Hollywood actors, it's rather common especially amongst bisexual and gay actors/celebrities who are in the closet. Others who are obviously closeted and in the same situation: Nic Cage, Pitt, Vin Diesel, Will Smith and his "wife", Statham, Leo, Revolta, Seann William Scott, Elijah, Tyler Perry, Gaycrest-he kept by Merv ewww!, Tony Danza- also kept by Merv, RDJ, Matt Le Blanc, Brendan Fraser, James Van Der Beek, Seth Green, Jake G, Oprah-obviously lesbian, Regis Philbin, Hayden C, Tom 'magnum' S, Keanu, Matt Dillon, Zac E, Jack N, Timberlake, and Hugh Jackman.

by Anonymousreply 118November 27, 2019 1:38 AM

R118 Seann William Scott isnt out?

by Anonymousreply 119November 27, 2019 2:15 AM

No. R119

Personal life In interviews, Scott rarely talks about his personal life, and he has described himself as "a private guy".[47] Media outlets reported that Scott dated former Victoria's Secret fashion model Deanna Miller from 2005 to 2008.[48][49] In March 2012, Scott confirmed that he had proposed on Valentine's Day[50] and became engaged to fashion model Lindsay Frimodt.[51] In January 2013, Us Weekly reported that this engagement had ended and that the two had split, but would remain friends.[52] He married interior designer Olivia Korenberg in September 2019.[53][54][55] Scott has a dog named Dude.[56]

Scott has several tattoos, including Polynesian symbols dedicated in his father's memory.[7][57] In 2017, Scott revealed on Conan that he is happy with his hand tattoos and only regrets a large lightning bolt tattoo on his thigh.[58]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120November 27, 2019 2:29 AM

Also I forgot to add Tobey Spiderman to the list. The only pussy-excuse the slang expression-Leo's pussy posse got were from each other.

In an article for Premiere magazine, Sam Raimi confirmed the long-standing rumor that Maguire and his Spider-Man co-star Kirsten Dunst had "a thing" going on during the 2001 shooting of the first film. As Raimi explained for the article, "I'm so dumb, because I met with them for dinner one night during the shooting to talk about the next day's scenes. And I go, 'Okay, well, that's it for the meeting.' And then I ask Kirsten, 'Can I drive you home?' And they look at each other and she goes, 'No, no, I'm going to play a game of Touch 10 with Tobey.' I don't know, it was some game. I thought, 'That's weird. She's got to work tomorrow.'"[17]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 27, 2019 2:29 AM

[Quote] The American Pie actor, 42, is married, PEOPLE confirms. Scott reportedly tied the knot with 31-year-old L.A.-based interior designer Olivia Korenberg, according to Page Six.

by Anonymousreply 122November 27, 2019 2:33 AM

R117 thanks for the update, my friend that told me Kilmer is bisexual or was or at least identified as bisexual in the late 1990s met him at a party and said how it was common knowledge then.

by Anonymousreply 123November 29, 2019 5:49 AM

r122 wow DL was off the mark about Seann William Scott. Never thought he's marry a woman. Maybe he was sick of buying knee pads or getting railed. Whatever happened, he must be at least bi. Like all bi men, they seem to end up with females. He an Ashton were my jerk off fantasy's growing up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124November 30, 2019 3:39 AM

R124 no he is gay and closeted. Read old threads here, or watch the documentary 'An open secret', and people who post here on DL have hooked up with him and said he's gay. There are bisexual men but SWS is not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 125December 2, 2019 5:16 PM

R125 An Open Secret was Sub CDAN level drivel.

by Anonymousreply 126December 2, 2019 6:44 PM

"Val Kilmer is bisexual, more into men, and probably got throat cancer from sucking cock, EATING WOMEN, alcoholism, smoking, or all of the above."

Is everyone ignoring the fact that Val is a cannibal?

by Anonymousreply 127December 3, 2019 12:47 AM

He's not an actor but Jimmy Margarita is gay and in the closet, and he likes his men very queenie.

by Anonymousreply 128December 5, 2019 8:19 AM

[Quote] Is everyone ignoring the fact that Val is a cannibal?

He is??

by Anonymousreply 129December 5, 2019 12:50 PM

lol this is why i pay my $1.50 per month.

by Anonymousreply 130January 7, 2020 4:16 AM

"Like all bi men, they seem to end up with females"

I doubt he's going to "end up" with a female, that marriage will probably be over in 5 years

by Anonymousreply 131January 7, 2020 4:20 AM

So whom would we be shocked to learn is NOT gay, people in the know?

by Anonymousreply 132January 10, 2020 9:26 PM

R132,

Oh dear x 10.

by Anonymousreply 133January 10, 2020 9:29 PM

What?

by Anonymousreply 134January 11, 2020 7:36 PM

Need details regarding Val Kilmer’s cannibalism. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 135January 14, 2020 2:43 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136January 14, 2020 3:01 AM

I read recently that Justin Berfield married a woman. He was another one DL was convinced was gay. Well I’m still not convinced he’s straight. Maybe bi. He got so queeny in the later years of Malcolm in the Middle.

by Anonymousreply 137January 14, 2020 3:20 AM

Keanu Reeves had the most fascinating rumors about his life gossiped about and sometimes people in the know would be arguing with each other on one site or another. Extremely interesting yet more boring conversation about bigger stars seemed to be gossip more sought after.

by Anonymousreply 138January 14, 2020 3:57 AM

Keanu has finally seen the might of the pussy even if it's an old one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139January 14, 2020 4:25 AM

Uh, getting married doesn't really prove anything. Plenty of closeted gay people have been/are married to an oppositely gendered partner.

by Anonymousreply 140January 14, 2020 5:45 AM

True R138 if you search here on DL you will read plenty of threads where people claim Keanu is bisexual or that he's gay and closeted, or where someone claims they fucked Keanu up the ass or that GVS did, and what R140 said is correct.

by Anonymousreply 141January 14, 2020 5:40 PM

Trevor Donovan is gay and partnered with his long time manager/roommate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142January 14, 2020 5:53 PM

^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143January 14, 2020 5:55 PM

[quote]Girls! Girls! Get back on track! Geri Jewell constantly tried to get peak at my pie! That's why I had her written off. —Edna's Edible panties

For a sex-obsessed teenage boy?

by Anonymousreply 144January 14, 2020 6:59 PM

R143 Trevor Donovan and his BF seem like mensches. Leave em be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145January 15, 2020 2:22 AM

R117 well, that would explain how on Earth it is that Ms. Whalley is still worth over $100 million despite her relatively modest quiet resume. It would also explain the absurdly Taylor-esque and randomised nature of Val’s list of celebrity ex-girlfriends, none of whom “dated” him for more than a few months.

That being said, I’m not sure how to believe that Kilmer faked it so convincingly with Whalley through working on three movies and raising two kids (though Whalley did most of the work in the latter case). He really did seem passionately in love & lust with her for a time, at least from 1987-1990. Either he’s the epitome of bi, or he’s a better actor than I ever gave him credit, or she was some sort of exceptional key for him that the tiny hetero part of him couldn’t resist (I could see that, actually; ‘80s Joanne was stunningly sexy & beautiful).

There’s also been rumors in the past that Val domestically assaulted Joanne and that was the straw that broke the back of their strained marriage, already stressed by Val’s cheapskate absent parenting. This is the first place I’ve heard or read about Val being gay and his marriage to Joanne being imperilled by that. Interesting, if true. Does anyone have corroboration?

by Anonymousreply 146February 12, 2020 11:43 AM

Fucked up thread.

What’s wrong with some of you? JFC.

by Anonymousreply 147February 12, 2020 12:06 PM

^^^ what?

by Anonymousreply 148February 12, 2020 4:40 PM

R146 I was told that Kilmer is bisexual, but leans more towards men, as my friend saw him at parties in the 1990s hooking up with women and men and how this was not a secret.

I have heard that Al Pacino is bisexual. I wonder if he hooked up with any men at the mineshaft or other bars/sex clubs when Cruising was filmed?

Seann William Scott is gay but this has been known for awhile...

by Anonymousreply 149February 18, 2020 3:30 AM

R145, that’s actually his manager.

by Anonymousreply 150February 18, 2020 4:03 AM

Don’t mind me, I’m just here for the comments

by Anonymousreply 151February 18, 2020 4:18 AM

Yes, and his "room mate" in WeHo for the last 10 years. Clueless frau R150

by Anonymousreply 152February 18, 2020 9:58 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153February 20, 2020 1:57 AM

I told a group of people mostly women, that Bradley Coop is gay after one of the group was going on about his romance with lady gaga. They were all in shock and demanded to know how I knew. I thought it was obvious.

by Anonymousreply 154February 24, 2020 5:01 AM

R154, what was up with Bradley’s marriage to Jennifer Esposito?

by Anonymousreply 155February 24, 2020 7:13 AM

It’s funny reading through this thread because some of the gossip is so juicy and then you read a whole bunch of people talking about how Jennifer Aniston is a lesbian which is total bullshit. She forced Brad Pitt to quit a movie he was already filming because they weren’t spending enough time together and she didn’t want him gone for the better part of the year and Australia while she was shooting Friends. But I guess Pitt lucked out because The Fountain is really tough to watch

by Anonymousreply 156February 24, 2020 7:26 AM

R154, it is obvious. To not-stupid people.

I also told a young woman I knew that Anderson Cooper was gay (this was before he came out publicly). She was ANGRY and thought I was crazy.

by Anonymousreply 157February 24, 2020 9:00 AM

Haha. So many fraus and straight guys get mad and extremely defensive when I drop the gay bombs about celebs. It’s like they think they know the celebrity personally. Super weird. They want their fantasy about their romantic lead or action hero to be real. I worked in Hollywood for years and most of the men are gay or bisexual. Lots of the women as well. A great friend is a top agent at William Morris/Endeavor. He says the same exact thing. Hollywood has always been gay and always will be. I don’t understand why flyovers can’t grasp this simple truth. I mean how many straight guys did you know in HS who excelled at musical theatre or drama and couldn’t wait to go to LA or NY to pursue their dream of being a star?

by Anonymousreply 158February 24, 2020 11:53 AM

Did Michael cimino complete his transition before he died I could’ve sworn he was getting boobs.

by Anonymousreply 159February 24, 2020 6:20 PM

Fraus always believe they process the gates of paradise between their thighs and every hawt dude wants to enter. Even when it's attached to a 300 lb sow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160February 24, 2020 7:24 PM

R160, that was unnecessary. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 161February 24, 2020 8:04 PM

Jesus had nothing to do with THAT R161

by Anonymousreply 162February 24, 2020 9:16 PM

Fat Shaming R160? You've taken DL to a new low.

by Anonymousreply 163February 25, 2020 4:35 AM

R154 agreed it is obvious, like how CK, Hillary, and Revolta are in sexless marriages of convenience. R160 I shudder to think about the porn websites you visit...

R157 Tell them how Macaulay Culkin is gay and how it is obvious.

by Anonymousreply 164March 6, 2020 10:07 PM

This thread is the most anyone anywhere has mentioned Val Kilmer's name in eons.

by Anonymousreply 165March 6, 2020 10:31 PM

R165 aside from the thread about his tell all book?

by Anonymousreply 166March 7, 2020 9:29 AM

Anyone have any new gossip?

by Anonymousreply 167March 27, 2020 2:29 AM

OP: Interesting Burt Young tidbit. I guess he's bisexual? There were stories about him having a crush on Talia Shire. In an interview from a couple years ago, he even claimed they were "together for awhile."

by Anonymousreply 168April 6, 2020 5:05 AM

I've heard BCoop makes his flings sign NDAs.

Keanu doesn't get told on because he's a genuinely nice guy who treats his boyfriends with respect and stays friends even after they break up.

I'm shocked how after #MeToo, people now buy into the James Franco is exclusively straight and likes young girls bullshit. While it's true he likes his girls on the younger side, he's also fucked so many guys it's not even funny.

Insta ho Malik Joseph said yesterday on insta live that he's fucked with a lot of "straight" black male celebs and knows who's dl and who's not. Said Drake the only one he and his girls have hang around that he's sure is 100% straight. Refused to name the dl ones because he still gets called up.

by Anonymousreply 169April 6, 2020 10:01 AM

R169 we all know I am completely, and 1,000% heterosexual and that there ain't NOTHING wrong with a man wearing a dress and acting camp! Those other men are on the DL/closeted but not me!

by Anonymousreply 170April 6, 2020 7:10 PM

I'm very interested in r118's list.

by Anonymousreply 171April 7, 2020 7:02 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 172April 10, 2020 12:32 AM

I heard wild stuff bout bi brad pitt 20 yrs ago....very kinky bottom they said.

by Anonymousreply 173April 10, 2020 5:34 AM

This was from the late 80s early 90s, but a friend of my neighbors was a prostitute in upstate New York. You have many clients that most people wouldn't even think we're gay. They included: Scott baio

Lionel Richie

Lou diamond Phillips

John Travolta (common knowledge now)

And the shocker....Mr. T! Yes the one from the A-Team, I pity the fool.

by Anonymousreply 174April 10, 2020 6:11 AM

R173 how kinky is he? Does he like being fisted? Or is he into bareback sex and HIV+ as someone wrote in another thread?

Lionel Richie is bisexual he had sex with a friend of mine and he was obsessed with her hair to the point where he pulled out, and came on it.

by Anonymousreply 175April 10, 2020 1:44 PM

Yes! More, please..

by Anonymousreply 176April 10, 2020 4:58 PM

I think Zac Efron is gay.

by Anonymousreply 177April 11, 2020 4:06 AM

LOL, "think" it is obvious he is a muscle queen bottom R177...

by Anonymousreply 178April 12, 2020 5:07 PM

A few years ago, Chris Hanley said with every movie he ever produced, the lead actress slept with the director or the lead actor.

by Anonymousreply 179June 10, 2020 9:38 AM

There's a lot of weird contradictions in Hollywood. You basically have to sell out in a number of ways in order to get a movie made.

by Anonymousreply 180June 11, 2020 6:22 PM

[Quote]So many fraus and straight guys get mad and extremely defensive when I drop the gay bombs about celebs. It’s like they think they know the celebrity personally. Super weird. They want their fantasy about their romantic lead or action hero to be real.

And this precisely is why Hollywood stays in the closet

by Anonymousreply 181June 11, 2020 7:29 PM

[quote]So many fraus and straight guys get mad and extremely defensive when I drop the gay bombs about celebs. It’s like they think they know the celebrity personally. Super weird. They want their fantasy about their romantic lead or action hero to be real.

So true. I have talked to people about how Will and Jada are gay/lesbian or even bisexual, how the rock, Vin D, Nic Cage, RDJ, Jackman, etc. are either bisexual or gay and they get super angry or flip out and say how it is not true.

For old hollywood I told a friend that James Dean was either bisexual or gay and he did not believe this, and I told him to look it up that it's true.

by Anonymousreply 182July 30, 2020 12:32 AM

[quote]Gossip is news, but in a red dress with fuck-me pumps.

[quote] Didn't Voltaire say that?

r1, It certainly sounds like something he would have said, so in all likelihood, this is where Liz Smith copped this:

[quote]Gossip is "news running ahead of itself in a red satin dress."

by Anonymousreply 183July 30, 2020 1:53 AM

One interesting thing is how messy celebrities can be. The endless (sometimes nasty) divorces, endless nannies, endless stepchildren. Actors/actresses who have no time for their kids.

by Anonymousreply 184August 2, 2020 9:08 AM

During the run of Big Love it was rumored that Thom Hanx and the youngest wife, the one with the peter pan haircut, were having an affair. They did look rather cozy with one another in promo pictures...but who knows. He was an EP on the show.

by Anonymousreply 185August 11, 2020 1:43 PM

Or both, R179!

by Anonymousreply 186August 11, 2020 1:51 PM

It's becoming more challenging, but not impossible, to discuss gossip here on DL what with the infiltration of pr hacks.

Some of those pr spinners really should look into law school and become criminal defense attorneys. At least they would make a lot more money for defending lowlifes and wouldn't have to spend their days down voting comments critical of their despicable clients on yahoo or DM.

It is easy however to identify the pr hacks, they ask you to expand on the story, also ask for links, scoop and substantiation. Also, everything said is a "smear" and they accuse you of being a republican and living a trailer park.

by Anonymousreply 187August 16, 2020 8:21 PM

Is there any tea about Drew Carey?

by Anonymousreply 188August 18, 2020 4:45 PM

I think he has a fairly good rep, R188.... for a right-wing, pro-gun, conservative Republican.

Sorry if that's news to you.

by Anonymousreply 189August 18, 2020 5:11 PM

[quote]A few years ago, Chris Hanley said with every movie he ever produced, the lead actress slept with the director or the lead actor.

"I resemble that remark!" said a young Meryl Streep.

I have no idea (and not much interest) if that's still true, but back in her prime, Meryl was notorious for (quietly) bedding down with her leading men. (I have not heard the same about her directors.) These were not affairs of the heart. They were "acting exercises." In order to establish the essential onscreen trust, intimacy, and chemistry, Meryl would (quietly) initiate these short-term encounters that always wrapped before shooting did.

She and Don had "an understanding." It's her art, after all. And none of her peers want to be the first one to call Hollywood's patron saint a slut.

by Anonymousreply 190August 18, 2020 5:19 PM

Yes/probably: Jeremy Irons, Robert Redford, Jack Nicholson, Kevin Kline, Robert Deniro, Clint Eastwood, Ed Begley Jr (SHE DEVIL, of all things).

No/probably not: Dustin Hoffman, Liam Neeson, Sam Neill.

by Anonymousreply 191August 18, 2020 5:26 PM

A woman I know used to work at the Royal Hawaiian and said that Stallone would shit in his shower every day. It stopped (there, anyway) when the housekeepers revolted and refused to continue cleaning it up.

by Anonymousreply 192August 18, 2020 5:27 PM

r189

Actually I did not know that he is a right wing, etc., so thanks.

by Anonymousreply 193August 18, 2020 5:49 PM

[quote]R68 It doesn't matter how long tea has been around it still sounds contrived and pathetically trying too hard.

Does “tea” stand for “T,” as in “truth”? Are we supposed to spill the truth?

I hate it when sayings don’t really make sense.

Or is the visual that the gossip is supposed to be so jarring your hand shakes, spilling the tea from your cup?

by Anonymousreply 194August 18, 2020 6:00 PM

Wasn’t Drew Cary’s ex fiancé brutally murdered last year by a hot guy. Trying to remember the story.

by Anonymousreply 195August 18, 2020 6:03 PM

Any Taika Waititi gossip?

by Anonymousreply 196August 18, 2020 6:12 PM

Aro Valley/Piha Taika is a nice guy. LA Taika needs to slow down.

by Anonymousreply 197August 18, 2020 8:24 PM

[Quote] And none of her peers want to be the first one to call Hollywood's patron saint a slut.

Not even me.

by Anonymousreply 198August 19, 2020 4:04 AM

Why not Liam Neeson or Sam Neill, R191?

by Anonymousreply 199August 19, 2020 9:44 PM

I’d guess not Liam Neeson because M used to be friends with Natasha Richardson.

by Anonymousreply 200August 20, 2020 1:37 AM

bumpies

by Anonymousreply 201August 20, 2020 9:07 PM

R188 if you look on old threads people claim he is gay but they say this about almost every guy here on DL....a website about if male celebrities have a foreskin or not claims he is not cut but I have no idea if this is true or not, and I don't want to see him naked...

R192 WTF that's disgusting. Was he doing it as a power trip, as in "I am sooo rich/wealthy/famous I can get you to clean up my poo since I pay you to do it!' or using lots of cocaine? Or is his butt all sloppy and loose from anal fisting?

by Anonymousreply 202December 26, 2020 1:54 AM

R191, can we assume no Kurt Russell (for Silkwood)? Otherwise, that would add a whole 'nother dimension to Death Becomes Her.

by Anonymousreply 203December 26, 2020 2:54 AM

R188, here’s the vintage gossip:

“ Carey, Drew. Victim of sexual abuse when a child. Picks the wrong women to fall for, poor guy. Enjoys being humiliated in bed. "Super nice guy."

by Anonymousreply 204December 26, 2020 3:09 AM

[Quote] Was he doing it as a power trip, as in "I am sooo rich/wealthy/famous I can get you to clean up my poo since I pay you to do it!' or using lots of cocaine? Or is his butt all sloppy and loose from anal fisting?

All 3??

by Anonymousreply 205December 26, 2020 5:14 AM

Haha R205 I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. SS is not hetero and when the sequel to Saturday night fever came out he was on Carson saying how he and Revolta visited Burt Reynolds so Burt could "check out Revolta's new body" for the film...But there are claims SS sexually abused his sister.

by Anonymousreply 206January 1, 2021 3:20 AM

Why would SS take Travolta to Reynolds so he could check out his body ? Reynolds had nothing to do with the film.

by Anonymousreply 207January 1, 2021 4:07 AM

Wow, what scalding tea!

Heard anything REALLY hot about Cesar Romero or Francis X. Bushman???

by Anonymousreply 208January 1, 2021 4:23 AM

R206 didn't John blow Sly while they were in a hot tub and then Sly started treating him like shit after that.

by Anonymousreply 209January 1, 2021 10:48 AM

Evan Jonigkeit is gay and bearding, and it's super obvious.

Evan Jonigkeit and someone-not necessarily BS-involved in the making of the X-Men films, he's an okay stage actor but not that talented and his beard, er "wife" ZM and her dad are not so powerful they could automatically get him a role of a character in a Marvel action film, in TV shows they produce are involved in yes but not in a major film, hence the casting couch.

This queen pings to the end of the universe, if you can't see that your gaydar/bidar is broken.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210January 3, 2021 11:39 PM

R208 I cannot picture Cesar Romero having sex with anyone, without thinking of him as the joker from batman. According to Cesar he hooked up with Desi Arnez.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211January 3, 2021 11:40 PM

r208., supposedly Desi only let Cesar give him a blow job or two.

When I watch these old movies, or TV shows, I wonder what actors these closeted stars had their way with. I bet Raymond Burr had fun on Perry Mason even though it was hard work.

by Anonymousreply 212January 4, 2021 2:52 PM

R174 I always thought Lionel Richie looked gay. Other than that, I was always surprised he was even famous.

by Anonymousreply 213January 4, 2021 4:08 PM

Cesar Romaro was handsome when younger. His mother was Cuban and he was a conservative Republican and Nixon supporter.

by Anonymousreply 214January 4, 2021 4:13 PM

Director Steve Miner allegedly had a threesome with two female cast members on the set of Friday the 13th Part 2. He hasn't been named, but there is a story about a crew member waking in on a threesome taking place on the set of Part 2. Also, in one podcast interview, author Peter Bracke said a certain Friday director slept with female cast members. So it has to be him. I wonder if he tried anything on the set of Part III?

by Anonymousreply 215May 29, 2021 2:36 PM

Have anyone have any dirt on Natalie Portman dropping out of "Days of Abandonment" right before shooting started?

by Anonymousreply 216August 13, 2021 3:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!