Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chuck Grassley and Diann Feinstein by all accounts looked stunned and ashen yesterday after their Comey meeting

Grassley, who NEVER passes up a chance to speak, was absolutely silent.

WTF? The mind reels at what could have given them those chilled, ashen faces.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517January 9, 2018 11:18 PM

Yes, we know.

Comey showed them the pee-pee tape.

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2017 4:59 AM

They both need to do their duty as US Senators and have the truth come out. Same goes for "FBI Director" Comey.

If they do not, then they are complicit in whatever it is that Trump is guilty of.

It's as simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2017 4:59 AM

Every day is a new horror with this sh*tshow but something tells me this particular horror is worse than any of us have thought about thus far.

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2017 5:01 AM

I'm sorry but "looking like they'd just seen a ghost?" "Visibly devastating?" "Even worse headspace?" "The fate of nation?" [sic] 9/11? That "report" was just silly.

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2017 5:01 AM

What is it? Why can't we know now?

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2017 5:02 AM

We all know that Trump is involved with the Russian mob.

He is also involved in numerous criminal enterprises around the world.

He is a cheat, a fake, a scammer, a liar, and a fraud.

We know this. We KNEW THIS all along.

But the DEPLORABLES voted for him anyway.

Now if the Congress has any sort of conscience and sense of duty to this country, they will impeach him.

Will it cause problems and turmoil for this country? Probably.

Might there be riots and protests and upheaval from his supporters? Probably.

But they MUST do the right thing. No matter how hard it will be for them and for us.

We cannot leave this man in the highest and most respected position of authority in this country.

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2017 5:03 AM

Probably not a whole lot, r5, and I suspect the reason that nothing is being reported yet is that the investigation isn't over.

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2017 5:03 AM

If Feinstein knows something, she better do something. People are starting to get sick of her do-nothingness as of late in California.

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2017 5:04 AM

They're not stunned and ashen.

They're just old.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2017 5:07 AM

Dianne is like 80. Ashen and stunned comes with the territory.

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2017 5:10 AM

For the same reason, R5, you don't stand on the corner and denounce the Pod People. . .

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2017 5:10 AM

"Might there be riots and protests and upheaval from his supporters? Probably."

I don't know anymore - maybe not. I follow a few leading "deplorable" voices on Twitter and I have noticed their vitriolic tweets are getting fewer "likes" these days. Hardly scientific I know - but last night even Jeffrey Lord backed away from his usual 110% support of Trump

The media - who have literally been ignoring EVERY OTHER NEW STORY - especially since the election, know something is coming and soon.

All I know I am 52 years old and I know when shit is going to happen. It will happen soon.

by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2017 5:13 AM

If Feinstein said that the information was classified and she couldn't make a statement, doesn't that kind of confirm that there is an ongoing investigation of Trump/Russia?

by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2017 5:13 AM

Yes r13.

by Anonymousreply 14March 17, 2017 5:14 AM

I believe we've already had confirmation of that, R13, although there really aren't any concrete details about the extent of that investigation.

by Anonymousreply 15March 17, 2017 5:15 AM

If I recall, Feinstein looked stunned after the first one in January too. A lot of them did. But the only thing anyone has leaked is that they think the pee tape is real.

They need to tell the American people what is going on.

by Anonymousreply 16March 17, 2017 5:18 AM

She didn't, r18. F&F.

by Anonymousreply 19March 17, 2017 5:24 AM

She looks like way because nothing was found and Democrats will look like idiots.

by Anonymousreply 20March 17, 2017 5:24 AM

Someone at the FBI needs to leak what the hell is going on... I don't trust Comey for shit -- he's too damn shady.

by Anonymousreply 21March 17, 2017 5:24 AM

Comey has been pulling some strange shit ever since he released the real FAKE NEWS about Hillary Clinton, one week before the election.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Donald Trump has video of Comey in bed with a dead prostitute, ala "The Godfather II." And now he must do Trump's bidding.

That's why he put out that ridiculous statement about Hillary's emails in October 2016, and that's why he's protecting Trump now.

Something is definitely OFF with Comey. Why is he protecting Trump? He won't say a word about him.

by Anonymousreply 22March 17, 2017 5:27 AM

Wow. The Drumpf Trolls are getting really shrill, and desperate...

by Anonymousreply 23March 17, 2017 5:28 AM

[quote]If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Donald Trump has video of Comey in bed with a dead prostitute, ala "The Godfather II." And now he must do Trump's bidding.

But he didn't back up Trump's false claims about Obama and wiretapping and, in fact, flatly denied it, so if not for that I'd probably be inclined to agree with you (given what he did before the election).

by Anonymousreply 24March 17, 2017 5:31 AM

[quote]I don't know anymore - maybe not. I follow a few leading "deplorable" voices on Twitter and I have noticed their vitriolic tweets are getting fewer "likes" these days.

How nice. I have had some unfortunate contacts over the years with right wing extremists of the militia sort. They absolutely do believe they will be in a shooting war against their fellow Americans, and they acquire equipment and skills expressly for this purpose. The only hopeful note I can add is that there is not a huge number of them, but still...they are a definite presence in my area.

by Anonymousreply 25March 17, 2017 5:34 AM

Die in a greasefire, homophobic cunt R17.

by Anonymousreply 26March 17, 2017 5:35 AM

And what the fuck are you doing on a gay website anyway, R18? Go back to fucking your mom's slimy cunt.

by Anonymousreply 27March 17, 2017 5:36 AM

R19, R26, as I just stated in other threads, most of us can't see R17/R18's predictable dull tweets - we blocked them last week. Do the same now.

by Anonymousreply 28March 17, 2017 5:39 AM

If Trump supporters get angry at his impeachment, too bad. He's a crooked, corrupt criminal. They can all join him in jail.

by Anonymousreply 29March 17, 2017 5:40 AM

They will view him as a martyr.

by Anonymousreply 30March 17, 2017 5:44 AM

By the time it happens, if it happens, he won't have enough supporters left to make a difference. It's pretty much a prerequisite for the impeachment.

by Anonymousreply 31March 17, 2017 5:46 AM

This article is a fascinating read - related to these same meetings with Comey. Mostly interesting related to who didn't get invited to the senate judiciary committee meeting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 17, 2017 5:48 AM

Oops sorry i should've said "which members of the senate leadership got invited" at r32.

by Anonymousreply 33March 17, 2017 5:52 AM

Hold me, DL! I'm freaking out!

by Anonymousreply 34March 17, 2017 5:52 AM

Maddow said we may find something out about the Flynn investigation tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 35March 17, 2017 5:53 AM

They were shown definitive evidence that Trump is transitioning into Mothra.

by Anonymousreply 36March 17, 2017 5:55 AM

The only reason people usually shut down like that is when they have encountered subjects of real horror: mass deaths, premeditated murder, killing or sexual abuse of children, situations where the lives of many are at risk. I wonder what they heard in that meeting.

by Anonymousreply 37March 17, 2017 5:56 AM

That video is chilling. They both look stunned.

by Anonymousreply 38March 17, 2017 6:01 AM

R37, Maybe it's not what has occurred, maybe it's a threat of what will occur if this farce is not adhered to. I'm thinking "many lives at risk." ?

by Anonymousreply 39March 17, 2017 6:08 AM

You know what's eerie as hell? It's that Dianne Feinstein had the same look on her face when she announced the murder of Harvey Milk 39 years ago. So, there has got to be something seriously wrong (rumored child molestation?) for her to be this upset.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 17, 2017 6:10 AM

R40 Yep!

by Anonymousreply 41March 17, 2017 6:16 AM

This is what I hate about this stuff. I'm not hoping it's something really hideous so we can possibly get rid of Trump. But that would truly be awful if it was.

by Anonymousreply 42March 17, 2017 6:17 AM

R39, I've considered that too and the implications are terrifying. Perhaps Putin has literally been planning nuclear strikes.

by Anonymousreply 43March 17, 2017 6:21 AM

I wish I hadn't seen this tonight. The mind reels. I've seen others compare the look on Feinstein's face to how she looked after the murders of Milk and Moscone. What the fuck did we do to ourselves?

The mind goes various places including them having been told what Putin's reaction would be if Trump were removed from power or arrested. I have other ideas that people will get mad at me for saying here, but maybe the other side of the isle is in big trouble.

I'm an atheist, but God help us. The wackos are going to get their self-fulfilling rapture.

by Anonymousreply 44March 17, 2017 6:23 AM

Maybe Mitch Mcconnell has been offed. He's been mia lately hasn't he?

by Anonymousreply 45March 17, 2017 6:24 AM

They're the oldest dinosaurs in the Senate, and that's no mean feat.

by Anonymousreply 46March 17, 2017 6:25 AM

Steve Bannon's hot tub that was once filled with acid. Pad locks installed on interior doors. No one knows why. Maybe he's a serial killer. Maybe Trump was filmed doing snuff films and disposing of bodies.

by Anonymousreply 47March 17, 2017 6:25 AM

I wonder if Comey has Intel from other countries about Trump.

by Anonymousreply 48March 17, 2017 6:27 AM

They watched the pee tape and were debriefed on how compromised Trump is. It's all a waiting game now to see who caves first. Trump is a disaster so I don't think his Minority of fans will care.

by Anonymousreply 49March 17, 2017 6:28 AM

Bannon thinks all of this will pay off but I think Republicans even realize he is a fat dangerous pig.

by Anonymousreply 50March 17, 2017 6:32 AM

Someone smarter than me, please talk me down. I'm worried about my niece and nephew (no, I'm not the nephew guy) and my parents, and... myself.

No way am I getting to sleep. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 51March 17, 2017 6:35 AM

Murder would not surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 52March 17, 2017 6:36 AM

Supposedly Comey/NSA has incontrovertible proof of Trump's collusion with Russia. According to Claude Taylor (@TrueFactsStated on Twitter). I can't get the link to his Tweet to work. Datalounge won't let me paste anything in the link box below.

There's also this guy @funder (Scott Dworkin) on Twitter: "I'm briefing Dem & GOP members of Congress & Staff next week on Trump's Russian ties & the dossier"

by Anonymousreply 53March 17, 2017 6:39 AM

R51, I may not be smarter than you, but just know that this business is being taken care of. The rumor I heard from a friend who has a friend who works in D.C. and has friends in the intelligence community is that they have serious dirt on Trump re: Russia and will be taking him down, and the Tweets I posted @ R53 above seem to bear that out.

So don't worry.

Unless the U.S. starts nuclear war with N Korea in the next day or two, which could also happen.

I mean, what exactly are you worried about?

by Anonymousreply 54March 17, 2017 6:42 AM

I hope it was only the gravity of the crime, and not that they were told of any likely outcome. Grassley was simply speechless, and Feinstein took the mic like "Chuck won't be able to talk so I have to handle it".

by Anonymousreply 55March 17, 2017 6:47 AM

Claude Taylor‏ @TrueFactsStated 14 hours ago Not hinting. Stating. Comey/NSA has recorded incontrovertible evidence of Trump's collusion. Have I ever lied to you? Stay tuned.

Claude Taylor‏ @TrueFactsStated 2 hours ago Just a reminder that Trump hasn't built anything for the last 15 years other than an ongoing criminal enterprise.

Claude Taylor‏ @TrueFactsStated 10 hours ago Trump knows recordings will be released. He's counting on enough people accepting that as being ok. It's not. If we do-our democracy is gone

by Anonymousreply 56March 17, 2017 6:47 AM

r8, she is boss.

by Anonymousreply 57March 17, 2017 6:50 AM

I have DESPISED Comey since he threw HRC under the bus. At the same time, we all see his puzzling and almost contradictory behavior. He does have an amazing poker face, as well he should. I've been trying very hard for quite a while to make him make sense.

Is it at ALL possible, too far-fetched, to consider that what he did to Hillary was a trap for Trump and Russia? Just what if there is proof of Trump and/or Russia doing much much worse than has even come out yet. If the FBI believed that "the fix was in" and they knew Hillary would not and could not lwin based on the hacks (and possibly much more). If the FBI felt certain that HRC would lose, could Comey's announcement about her investigation been a total mind fuck? Was the FBI actually mind-fucking Putin and Trump???

I don't know. I know it sounds insane, I'm sure it is and couldn't possibly be true. At the same time, when I view it from that perspective, Comey's past behavior can "fit" this puzzle.

Remember when Maxine Waters had her drop the mic moment on Comey? This was after the election, but also AFTER Clapper left (I believe Clapper that he had no knowledge of a FISA before he left).

If Comey was only balls deep in the Russia/Trump case when he was forced to meet with the Waters bridgade, that helps the after press conference "many c drop" make sense. IF investigators were still in the middle of the FISA warrant execution, Comey would have been EXTREMELY tight lipped in that meeting. Which means that he may have just been protecting the case and could NOT legally (or strategically) share with those Dems. Ergo, he sounded uncooperative and likely dick-ish because he told them very little and ALSO told them there's more but he isn't far enough into the investigation to give them more. And I feel quite certain those Dems were PISSED because it would have felt like he's giving them the blow-off when in fact, he is working to real the big fish in.

Whenever someone starts a thread or convo with "what will happen if...."? Or "what if so-and-so really is a ....?" I won't talk history on what-ifs. It's just stupid.

So this post means I'm breaking that rule. But I am really starting to think Comey may be a good guy, just HIGHLY misunderstood because ALL of this involves HIGHLY classified info, which puts Comey in a bad spot.

by Anonymousreply 58March 17, 2017 7:03 AM

R58, Louise Mensch insists Comey is a good guy, and he's just doing his job and will bring Trump down.

by Anonymousreply 59March 17, 2017 7:07 AM

Diane saw the pee tape.

by Anonymousreply 60March 17, 2017 7:09 AM

TO THE FEW PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD WORRIED ABOUT PUTIN AND NUCLEAR WEAPONS:

I understand the legitimate fear of Putin. He is extremely powerful and dangerous. Here is what you have to understand. Russia's military pales in comparison to ours. The only aspect that does compare to ours is nuclear weapons.

Putin will never use nuclear weapons on us. He won't for the exact same reason that he in part wanted someone like Trump to win. NATO. He wants to weaken NATO, but he hasn't broken it yet. The fact is, if he were to attack the US, the wrath of NATO, Canada, France, Britain, Israel, Japan, all of our allies would be upon him in a second. Russia would lose and lose quickly. We have more allies than anyone else in the world. It's our reward for being the leader of the world and for (as Trump stupidly criticized) doing more than our fair share to protect others.

We have developed allies over hundreds of years for a reason. We don't just help the world more than our fair share because "it's a nice thing to do". We do it in case of a rainy day.

Putin does not want war with the US, he wants the US weak enough as a country that it will let him do what he wants. He would be angry if Trump was thrown out, but he wouldn't "strike"

by Anonymousreply 61March 17, 2017 7:13 AM

Thank you, R61.

by Anonymousreply 62March 17, 2017 7:18 AM

I don't remember everything that happened around the time that Comey made the statement about Clinton, but wasn't Guiliani going around at the same time saying that something "big" was about to drop? If Comey kept quiet, and Guiliani and Co. leaked about that "suspicious email on Weiner's laptop", then wouldn't Comey be under scrutiny for "concealing" evidence? Maybe Comey did the lesser of two evils - he might not have had enough evidence on Trump but he might have also considered Trump to be the biggest danger and he needed to be in a position to continue gathering as much evidence as possible - giving him no choice but to make that statement.

by Anonymousreply 63March 17, 2017 7:19 AM

That article was very telling. An invitation only, cone of silence meeting in the basement and Mitch McConnell is not invited but his counterpart Chuck Schumer is. Also Nunes got a light briefing because he is likely untrustworthy. I am reeling.

If there is proof that the election was hacked/stolen then HRC was the real winner. Uncharted territory. Do they throw out the Trump victory and install HRC or go down the GOP line of succession. Would SCOTUS decide the outcome? Would the deplorables declare war? What a fucking mess.

by Anonymousreply 64March 17, 2017 7:23 AM

R61 Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 65March 17, 2017 7:25 AM

Dianne's hair looks good. Impressive for an 83 year old.

by Anonymousreply 66March 17, 2017 7:36 AM

You people are morons. There's nothing. Keep fucking that chicken.

by Anonymousreply 67March 17, 2017 7:36 AM

R67 Have you seen the tape? I'm not saying it's necessarily bad for Trump, maybe it was news involving someone else. But you cannot deny they looked very upset. Grassley is looking at the ground unable to face anybody.

by Anonymousreply 68March 17, 2017 7:41 AM

Buh bye, R67.

by Anonymousreply 69March 17, 2017 7:49 AM

People may have forgotten one important thing: the NSA is automatically recording nearly every call, every email, every IM, every data transmission. For years, wideband data streams have been split off all major providers, and likely recorded in their entirety at the enormous data center in rural Utah (and elsewhere, apparently). This massive archive is only available under a warrant, and exists without anybody, like Obama, ordering any sort of 'wiretap'. If Trump or his staff is in collusion with Putin, the evidence most likely exists, it would be there awaiting retrieval.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 17, 2017 8:13 AM

"Trump still hasn't condemned Russia for hacking Yahoo—because its probably the same hackers Trump & Putin used for the DNC hack"- @funder

Well, now that would be interesting because one of those hackers is Canadian and he's been arrested and due in court in the morning. Canada has an extradition treaty with the US. The hacker is a 22 year old and apparently was living a quiet, lavish lifestyle.

It'll be interesting to see what he thinks of a US jail. I wonder if he'll have anything interesting to say?

by Anonymousreply 71March 17, 2017 8:19 AM

R36 You take that back. I have never been so insulted in my life. The twins and I reject your false and malicious asseveration. Nevertheless, I will protect you as well as the rest of Earth. It is my calling.

by Anonymousreply 72March 17, 2017 8:26 AM

I am afraid Comedy is in on the plan to turn our democracy into a facist state and there is nothing anyone can do to help us.

by Anonymousreply 73March 17, 2017 8:27 AM

R73, I doubt that.

Maybe it's just my gut feeling, but his letter to Congress about Hillary did not "feel" like him. And he rushed to give out a clean bill of health a few days later. This is the same Comey who before this election was known as having an impeccable record.

He invited 4 people to this top secret meeting, 3 Dems and only 1 Repub. Grassley looked dumbstruck. And McConnell (Schumer's counterpart) wasn't invited.

I know it's frustrating because he gives an excellent polker face, but I think he's on our side.

by Anonymousreply 74March 17, 2017 8:33 AM

If what is contained in R32 is true we're in uncharted territory.

It suggests that Nunes in the House, along with Burr and McConnell in the Senate, likely will block efforts to release any truth that might lead to removal of Trump. There is too much else they want to accomplish. They've apparently calculated that they need this crazy, populist White House to do it.

The best solution would be to formally reveal the truth and, if suspicions are borne out, impeach Trump. That means an independent Commission or Prosecutor for the former, and some means of forcing both legislative bodies' hands for the latter.

Nothing is more important: not health care, tax reform, infrastructure repair, nothing. For now, removing this cancer is Congress's only job.

Grassley and Feinstein aren't universally liked, but between them they are (in the Senate at least), widely trusted.

They need to align with McCain, Graham, (and perhaps one two other respected Rs and Ds) to announce that virtually nothing is going to pass the Senate until independent investigations and impeachment have begun. Period. That will get everyone's attention.

If McConnell loses three Republican votes nothing passes the Senate. Nothing he wants, nothing they want, nothing Ryan wants, nothing Trump wants, Nothing passes - until Congress's most sacred constitutional responsibility begins.

That is now their job.

by Anonymousreply 75March 17, 2017 9:01 AM

There is such a thing as being gobsmacked. I bet that's what happened to Grassley and Feinstein. No other explanation fits.

by Anonymousreply 76March 17, 2017 9:36 AM

I agree R75, I could picture Susan Collins and the woman from Alaska maybe being some support as well.

Preserving this republic must come before all other issues, no exception. Our Democracy is under assault. God, we had horrible Presidents before who had bad ideas for the country, but none of them were disloyal to the country. None. This is a crisis we've never experienced before.

Every so often, this country face an existential question/crisis.

The Revolution's Generation was : When you are governed by a tyrant, do you dare declare your Independence? Do you dare try to fight when you could lose? Can you come up with a new form of government that has never been seen before without knowing if it will even last 10 years? What is a United States of America?

Civil War's Generation: Is this country worth keeping together? Is ending slavery worth the blood of millions of people killed? Is this one nation? Is abolition worth fighting for?

WW2 Generation: Can you mobilize and strategize to defeat the greatest evil this world has ever seen?

And now ours: When your democracy is under assault from an enemy power, when a traitor has invaded your government, what do you do?

It's a childish dream, but god I wish evil didn't exist. I'll never understand why it does.

by Anonymousreply 77March 17, 2017 9:41 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78March 17, 2017 9:53 AM

What will happen to Ivanka and the boys?

by Anonymousreply 79March 17, 2017 9:53 AM

What r28 said.

Punch and delete the internet trolls; it's the only way to stay sane when the shit is hitting the fan in the real world.

by Anonymousreply 80March 17, 2017 9:57 AM

You know China is just loving this and they are doing whatever the fuck they want, Maybe they are making it look like Russians did something, i wouldn't put it past those Chinese cunts.if anything it's abt money, trump only cares abt money.

by Anonymousreply 81March 17, 2017 10:22 AM

Maybe they do have scads of evidence of Trump/Putin/Assange collaborations. Enough to bring them down.

But maybe they also have evidence of others collusion. If, as mentioned up thread, all emails, texts, tweets, and phone calls are recorded country wide, then maybe missing emails and other docs from high ranking officials of both parties have been involved in nefarious dealings.

All politicians hands are dirty to some extent.

And maybe the real revelation to Feinstein and Grassley was that Trump has all the evidence too. And if he goes down, many others, of both parties, go down with him.

by Anonymousreply 82March 17, 2017 10:58 AM

I think Russia has completely hacked our satellite system and could basically turn off our entire grid, including and especially our military tech.

by Anonymousreply 83March 17, 2017 11:06 AM

Maybe that's it R83. Maybe we have no choice now but to turn the keys over to Russia, thanks to an orange idiot with a god complex. I wonder if the Deplorables somehow think Putin will care that they have a MAGA bumpersticker? Their basket is going to hell too.

by Anonymousreply 84March 17, 2017 11:11 AM

R32 is an incite ful read...hopefully the meetings indicate we are closer to getting IC conclusions on all of this malarkey.....no matter who it involves

by Anonymousreply 85March 17, 2017 11:17 AM

[quote]People are starting to get sick of her do-nothingness as of late in California.

My great grandmother has apparently risen from the grave and rushed to announce her displeasure on the Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 86March 17, 2017 11:18 AM

So much perfection in R61's post. I was thinking exactly the same thing, but I could not have said it better.

by Anonymousreply 87March 17, 2017 11:19 AM

The Palmer Report. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 88March 17, 2017 11:24 AM

Do a search r88, other networks - not Fox of course - already posted the tape with a similar response.

However you already knew that.

What makes this even more chilling to me is reading Chuck Schumer was in the meeting and did not give a word to the press. I mean for him to forgo camera time is extraordinary. I am not being facetious either.

by Anonymousreply 89March 17, 2017 11:55 AM

Schumer likes to be super prepared with written notes when talking to the press. Maybe he didnt have time to prepare.

by Anonymousreply 90March 17, 2017 12:02 PM

You people are nuts. Lens Dunham level nuts.

by Anonymousreply 91March 17, 2017 12:08 PM

Are you from NY R90? Written notes? He is 67 years old and is beyond smart enough to "wing it"

Standing between Schumer and a camera is the least safe place to be.

by Anonymousreply 92March 17, 2017 12:11 PM

When you read the well laid-out logic in r61 and it writes this

[quote]Putin does not want war with the US, he wants the US weak enough as a country that it will let him do what he wants.

remember that those sanctions actually hurt Russia and are really the only threat to his staying in power.

The sanction would have never happened if the US didn't lead the international community.

by Anonymousreply 93March 17, 2017 12:11 PM

Why r90. Are secret FBI briefings by special invitation normal, where the topic is the President and Russia ?

Have you been drugged these last 6 months?

by Anonymousreply 94March 17, 2017 12:14 PM

I happened to watch Argo the other night with my bf and we were discussing what happened in Iran then. I was way too young to care back then but the US and UK together toppled their democratically elected leader and installed Pahlavi, who was apparently a horrible, murderous puppet as the leader, leading to riots and revolution. I told my bf that I think we just had the same thing happen and Russia took out our elected leader and installed a puppet.

by Anonymousreply 95March 17, 2017 12:22 PM

Somebody from CA on Twitter pointed out that last time she saw Feinstein look like that was when she announced that Milk and Moscone had been shot.

by Anonymousreply 96March 17, 2017 12:31 PM

That's been mentioned, r96. She certainly looks very stunned but not like she did when Milk and the mayor were shot.

by Anonymousreply 97March 17, 2017 12:36 PM

Is there a 💩 tape as well as a pee tape?

by Anonymousreply 98March 17, 2017 1:18 PM

Maybe what they really found is Hillary won and they can't yet prove it in a court of law. That's the kind of thing that would really freak out a lawmaker. A lot of them seem very naive when it comes to the ability of other government officials to screw over people.

Remember that meeting with Comey a month or two ago, where all the Democrats came out very angry but couldn't say why? They just said if you knew what we heard, you'd be angry too. This is probably the result of the continued investigation of that.

What Republican did Comey allow in and what committees are they on? Anybody in the House Intelligence Committee should have pretty high clearance, why not have them all?

by Anonymousreply 99March 17, 2017 1:51 PM

R97 I got the sense she was more resigned than in shock like she was announcing the deaths of Milk and Moscone.

I'll never forget, as a teen, I tuned into The Times of Harvey Milk on PBS late. The documentary opens with Feinstein's announcement that Dan White had killed the two men. But, I didn't see that part. I watched the whole thing not knowing that Dan White was to kill them. I was never so shocked by a movie in my life. They really weave the story expertly, and as far as I knew White was just another political opponent.

Anyway, I really hope we're ok. If that is how this ends, we're truly going out with a whimper.

by Anonymousreply 100March 17, 2017 2:13 PM

Maybe they got the "talk" presidents get and now know the real power are the reptilians (just kidding).

by Anonymousreply 101March 17, 2017 2:24 PM

I think Comey was already investigating Trump when he made the Hillary email remarks just before the elections. He wanted to have a history of impartiality if anything came of the investigation.

I hope it will come down to collusion between Trump and Putin to get the DNC emails. If it turns out to be on the level of vote-rigging then that is a constitutional crisis and I am not sure what the Constitution says about that.

by Anonymousreply 102March 17, 2017 2:26 PM

Both Senators Feinstein and Grassley have been in the Senate long enough (over 20 years) and are old enough (over 80) to have seen their share of murder (Sandy Hook), espionage (Robert Hanssen), and suspicious elections (George W. Bush). But, you don't get as upset as they did if it wasn't something far worst (child molestation).

So, why bring up child molestation in this case? Because circumstantial evidence shows that Trump is capable of child molestation (pussy grabber). While, Putin is capable of taking advantage of this situation (underage Russian hookers). With both getting something out of it (Trump becomes President and Putin gets a Puppet). As long as the public doesn't find out about it. Because, if they did, the public would run both Trump and Putin out of Office and into Prison. Which explains their actions.

But, here's my explanation for this theory. Earlier this week Ex-Penn State officials (Tim Curley and Gary Schultz) took plea deals for not reporting Jerry Sandusky's child molestation. Which leaves former Penn State President (Graham Spanier) to stand alone at trial next week. The same time that Congress has hearings on Trump's ties to Russia. So, what's the connection?

For Spanier this is not the first time in his employ that he's been connected with child molestation. In his term as Chancellor at Nebraska-Lincoln, the President (Ronald Roskens) was terminated because he was photographed with young naked boys at his home. Thus, the Franklin Cover-up a pedophile operation that reached into the highest levels of the US government (Rep Party activist Larry King, Jr, manager of Franklin Community Federal Credit Union).

After which, Spanier became President of Penn State. In which, Jerry Sandusky supposedly used Second Mile to pimp out young boys to wealthy donors. As, former PA AG and Tea Party Gov (Tom Corbett) ignored pleas for investigations into this case (as Gov) and the sex ring in York, PA (as AG). Then after Spanier was fired, he was hired by the Federal Government to work on a “special project for the U.S. government relating [to] national security.” Which leads us back to today.

So, I apologize for the long post. But, there's more to this story than meets the eye. As, there's been hidden pedophile rings going on for years. In which, both sides of the political aisle are hit (Boys Town in Nebraska for Republicans) and (Jeffrey Epstein in Florida for Democrats). And, no this is not another fake news Pizzagate. This is serious enough to shock both Senators Feinstein and Grassley.

by Anonymousreply 103March 17, 2017 2:50 PM

Let's say they were able to have trump win by tossing out a bunch of Hillary votes. That means they also threw out a bunch of down ballot votes for other Democrats in the house and senate.

Where do you even start with that mess?

by Anonymousreply 104March 17, 2017 2:55 PM

R103 I don't think that's it. It think Trump is into big titted blondes. Nor do I think the Russians had the capability of hacking the election results.

The spectre of those stricken faces haunts me as I go about my day. God help us all.

by Anonymousreply 105March 17, 2017 3:21 PM

R103, thanks for that info. Do you have any links you can provide for more datails? Chilling how all of this may be interconnected.

by Anonymousreply 106March 17, 2017 3:21 PM

[Quote][R103] I don't think that's it. It think Trump is into big titted blondes.

Here fixed it for you:

I don't think that's it. It think Trump is into blondes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107March 17, 2017 3:31 PM

[quote]So, why bring up child molestation in this case?

Because you're obsessed with it and try to turn every political thread into something about secret child molestation. It seems like a derailing tactic, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 108March 17, 2017 3:45 PM

My earlier prediction stands. Things will be done behind the scenes, and one day Trump will announce he is resigning the presidency for whatever reason. I am confident these people (Feinstein, Grassley, Comey, et al) are all getting their ducks in a row before they present their evidence to Trump and it will be so firm and damning that he'll have no choice but to take them up on their offer to either resign or be indicted.

by Anonymousreply 109March 17, 2017 3:45 PM

R108, Former PA Gov Tom Corbett felt the way. It's just a derailing tactic for the public to not see him cut education funds for Philadelphia schools. So, why bring child molestation charges against Jerry Sandusky into his office. Because, it was true then. And, it's true now.

by Anonymousreply 110March 17, 2017 3:50 PM

Until recently I didn't think Trump would quietly resign, but then he worked so hard on that "presidential" teleprompter speech, and really dialed back the crazy -- and by that I mean he's still wildly inappropriate but a lot better than he was a month ago. He also dialed back Kellyanne's shenanigans, since there's only been one bout of terminal idiocy from her over the last 10 days or so.

So clearly he's bending to somebody's will because if it was up to him, he would just go fucko bazoo on Twitter twice a week without a care. That makes me think he may in the future, if things get too bad, be willing to resign.

Mostly though I think this is just going to be long and drawn out and exhausting like Watergate apparently was.

by Anonymousreply 111March 17, 2017 3:53 PM

R103 way too complicated and, please, as if child molestation is that big a concern to DC politicos. You are WAY too obsessed with child molestation. Get some help, honey,

I'm guessing this has to do with a covert takeover of our government by a foreign power that's already been done and they are holding some powerful shit (such as hacking satellites, as said above) as blackmail.

by Anonymousreply 112March 17, 2017 3:55 PM

I seem to remember a thread a few months ago speculating that president Obama seemed to know "something" and may have shared it with Trump at their transition meeting. Who ever started that looks like he was on to something.

by Anonymousreply 113March 17, 2017 3:56 PM

That was me R113.

by Anonymousreply 114March 17, 2017 3:58 PM

Something as in "I know what you did, dummy" or as in "hey have they shown you the secret JFK assassination tape yet?"

by Anonymousreply 115March 17, 2017 3:59 PM

It's amazing how many conspiracy trolls find this place and post whackadoodle conspiracy shit. I have a feeling it's the same Websleuth frauen that were all over the Casey Anthony thread and the girl hikers murder thread.

Nuts. All of 'em.

by Anonymousreply 116March 17, 2017 3:59 PM

Is there video in OP's link? I'm not seeing it. And the video snippets I have found elsewhere are just of Feinstein speaking.

by Anonymousreply 117March 17, 2017 4:00 PM

R103, At this point, I'd believe anything about this scum. With hotels all over the world and ownership of many beauty pageant franchises and modeling schools, I've believed this POS has been up to his eyeballs in the sex slavery trade for many many years. People quickly forget that there was a lawsuit, allowed to go forward, alleging his rape of an underage girl at Epstein's island. Whatever happened to that situation?

by Anonymousreply 118March 17, 2017 4:03 PM

Ashen faces speak of confirmed deep corruption, which can't be cut out any time soon due to bipartisan and global implication. As in, The Incumbent has been given or now has access to enough incendiary material that he would in the event of being moved against release it without a moment's hesitation; and has said so, doubtless to Putin also. There's a reason he behaves with such shameless arrogance, or perhaps many reasons. No-one less fit has ever held such high office, yet he behaves as though he's untouchable.

A loose analogy for their ashen reactions would be knowing extensive high-risk surgery is required to mend a seriously damaged body. Unique case, vast cost, outcome uncertain, aftermath life-changing. Certainly not a case for high morale.

by Anonymousreply 119March 17, 2017 4:05 PM

I think Putin forced Trump to run for president...and Trump did what he could to not win without being obvious that he was trying to sabotage himself.

He leaked the Melania girl-on-girl photos...that and the Billy Bush interview *should* have been enough to do him...they were worse than Romney's "47%" secret recording.

Trump was shocked that he won...he didn't think Putin could actually get away with hacking the election. But he did...much to Trump's shock.

by Anonymousreply 120March 17, 2017 4:06 PM

You know exactly what happened to it, R118, and your deliberate omission of the fact that the suit was dropped by the plaintiff nearly five months ago (after she dropped it once previously) speaks to your personal agenda.

There's a lot we definitely know about Trump that should, if we lived in a just world, put him behind bars for a long time. Stop trying to confuse and distract with invented scandals like that.

by Anonymousreply 121March 17, 2017 4:08 PM

What is Feinstein is upset because Comey isn't investigating Trump or inner circle. He has moved on.

That's what I worry about.

by Anonymousreply 122March 17, 2017 4:10 PM

No, sorry, R121, I didn't know. Thank you for the update and the lecture. You must have me confused with someone else. And as for conspiracy theory, no one does it better than the Grifter in Chief. Go and fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 123March 17, 2017 4:12 PM

It's coming out soon. And it has nothing to do with Trump. It does have to do with a file of names on Human Abedin's computer called "life insurance" and Seth Rich. It has do do with Georgia, The DHS and bouncing around to different servers, making the origin look foreign. Remember, charges are being brought against Weiner and he's naming names.

Stay tuned...

by Anonymousreply 124March 17, 2017 4:12 PM

I don't care who else goes down with this POS, as long as he's at the front of the line.

by Anonymousreply 125March 17, 2017 4:15 PM

I am sorry to have to say this r124, but that tin foil makes you look fat.

by Anonymousreply 126March 17, 2017 4:18 PM

R124 Where are you located? Macedonia or Russia?

The Huma Abedin "Life Insurance" files are complete and utter bullshit. I'm linking to Snopes, because every other website that's reported on this crap is Alex Jones batshit crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127March 17, 2017 4:19 PM

You can always tell a deplorable. They just can't leave Obama or Hillary out of any conversation about their lying scum of a candidate. I will never accept that he won this fairly.

by Anonymousreply 128March 17, 2017 4:24 PM

R127 ...and yet, they are being entered as evidence.

R128 Don't be ridiculous. Be prepared. The rest of "Vault 7" is coming. Don't be too shocked over what will be revealed. When people who only run foundations and not businesses become multi-millionaires, that money has to come from somewhere. It does't just emerge from the ether.

by Anonymousreply 129March 17, 2017 4:28 PM

R116 I'm somewhat on board. I think much of what has been said here is crazy sauce. But, I don't see how Feinstein and Grassley's appearance there could not give you pause.

R122 Given what I think it might be, I'd be relieved if it were only that. It's entirely possible that there is noting implicating Trump directly. He fell in with a group who've been playing patty cakes with Putin. I never believed the dossier. I don't believe the results were hacked, either.

Ultimately, I have no idea, and nothing would surprise me. All I know was Feinstein and Grassley's appearance freaked me the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 130March 17, 2017 4:29 PM

R127 What are you talking about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131March 17, 2017 4:30 PM

R127 Why would Huma publicly talk about emails, defend her alleged lack of knowledge about them, if they didn't exist?

by Anonymousreply 132March 17, 2017 4:31 PM

R129, I don't give a fuck who also goes down as long as the POTUS is revealed for the scum he is. Riots be damned. The US gov't has been corrupt for years, on both sides of the aisle. Perhaps Grassley and Feinstein were treated to a look at their own FBI dossiers?

by Anonymousreply 133March 17, 2017 4:36 PM

R whatever from Macedonia - oh, a Fox News link. It must be true then....

How does every thread end up being about Hillary? Really?

by Anonymousreply 134March 17, 2017 4:39 PM

Because she had emails r134.

And her husband has the Clenis.

by Anonymousreply 135March 17, 2017 4:41 PM

My theory is that Comey showed them the extent of Russia's collusion with Trump and his cohorts, not only how deep Trump himself is involved, but the fact that the Russians have Kompromat on various Republican politicians (they hacked both parties, released the damaging Dem info but held onto the Republican info to blackmail those individuals) -- thus making it difficult to get rid of Trump. Basically, it's the realization that two branches of our government are now, essentially, being controlled by Putin.

by Anonymousreply 136March 17, 2017 4:42 PM

Never fear!

Dianne's leadership was forged in the bowels of tragedy!

by Anonymousreply 137March 17, 2017 4:43 PM

Maybe you're correct, R136. We'll never know if you are, unless someone finally gets some balls. Why the fuck is Sessions still around, he committed perjury!

by Anonymousreply 138March 17, 2017 4:45 PM

R133 "The US gov't has been corrupt for years, on both sides of the aisle..."

That I agree with. 100%. The names on the list are both Democrats and Republicans. Well known ones.

by Anonymousreply 139March 17, 2017 4:46 PM

The DC Madam.

Seth Rich.

Anthony Weiner's "Life Insurance' files.

These things are all connected.

by Anonymousreply 140March 17, 2017 4:48 PM

Rogues departments? Maybe neither Obama nor Trump knew about any of this. Things are being made to look like they came from elsewhere, yet being traced back internally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141March 17, 2017 4:53 PM

Ooh, ooh r140! Are the illuminati connected too?

by Anonymousreply 142March 17, 2017 4:56 PM

They wouldn't look shaken, R122, they'd be mad and irritated.

by Anonymousreply 143March 17, 2017 4:58 PM

I worry that R122 is correct.

We've gotten our hopes dashed time and time again, from the election forward.

God must really hate us.

by Anonymousreply 144March 17, 2017 4:59 PM

I do. The reckoning is here. That will teach you to take prayer out of schools, courts, and town halls.

by Anonymousreply 145March 17, 2017 5:01 PM

I wonder if there is a Russian connection to the Jeffrey Epstein case and the Russians have gotten hold of blackmail material.

I remember reading an article saying that some of the underage girls were Russian.

by Anonymousreply 146March 17, 2017 5:02 PM

Comey is a criminal and he threatened them. Duh. Probably had files on them too.

by Anonymousreply 147March 17, 2017 5:04 PM

R141, The Daily Caller ... lol.

by Anonymousreply 148March 17, 2017 5:07 PM

That nest runs deep and could reach some members of the current Congress.

There must be an independent prosecutor with zero ties to anything Russian, impeccable credentials, non-partisan record, and a reputation for thoroughness and honesty. Give his/her charge to investigate broadly.

by Anonymousreply 149March 17, 2017 5:08 PM

R149, there is such an independent prosecutor but Trump fired Sally Yates.

by Anonymousreply 150March 17, 2017 5:10 PM

R150 If Trump fires each prosecutor, without just cause, then Congress needs to proceed with pursuing impeachment on the grounds of impeding justice.

Nixon tried that game during Watergate inquiries.

by Anonymousreply 151March 17, 2017 5:18 PM

My GOD please stop with the pedo-rings.

Look at how the sheer volume of bodies and money behind this whole investigation. There is NO WAY that 17 intelligence agencies would expend this amount of resources if it was just sexual. Are the bad guys fucking minors? Likely. Hookers peeing on beds? Why not. Scat, bestiality, incest, torture? Meh, wouldn't shock me after all this.

BUT there are just too many people involved, too much money, too many agencies from our fed involved for JUST a sex scandal. It must involve espionage, election tampering, collusion, treason, or a combo of these IMHO. Some of the other posts such as the one regarding our GRID are at least passing the sniff test for me. What we DO know is that ALL Trump associates have ties to Russia. Even KAC's blob of a husband. WTF? I'm not wealthy, just low middle class (barely). Can any of you upper middle classers explain to me if you have or know someone who discusses investing in Russian companies????? My brother is a former stock broker now FA. I've learned a lot from him, but we've NEVER discussed putting some of my money into RUSSIA. I'm just trying to grasp how ALL of Trump's team can "coincidentally" be earning money net from either speeches for Putin, stock options, working with Russian VC's, etc.

by Anonymousreply 152March 17, 2017 5:29 PM

Dammit, I forgot. Did anyone watch Mulvaney yesterday? He scares me because he is a smart mother fucker, the first I've seen on Cheetos team. I know no thing about him, but he's much quicker on his feet than SpiceGirl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153March 17, 2017 5:31 PM

I worked for a fortune 50 company that about 15 years ago, in the euphoria of "the opening up" of Russia, was eager to do business there.

A few trips and meetings with both government officials and "private" businessmen were enough to conclude "no fucking way".. The level of fraud, corruption, intimidation, and total lack of any legal system that could be relied upon made any investment extremely risky.

Major u.s. corporations, by nature greedy capitalists, were tripping over each other to establish ties to the "new" russia back then. They quickly realized it was impossible to do legitimate business there and most gave up the fool's errand when they saw what putin was really up to.

Now only the criminals, grifters, conmen, (i.e., trump types) do "business" in russia

by Anonymousreply 154March 17, 2017 5:44 PM

R154, THANK YOU, that's exactly what I was asking and it makes complete sense. So do you have an opinion on these Americans doing business over there? Could there be an innocent explanation? Why haven't we heard about any Dems doing business with them? I would hope the answer is the Dems are NOT doing business with them. Could their market there have changed dramatically since your last dance with them? Just looking for possible logical explanations as I am the opposite of a tin-hat.

by Anonymousreply 155March 17, 2017 5:55 PM

This is reminding me of CSPAN being hacked by RT a few months ago. I think it was Rachel who reported it. I believe it happened during Tillerson's hearing.

by Anonymousreply 156March 17, 2017 5:58 PM

Link r156? Thx.

by Anonymousreply 157March 17, 2017 6:01 PM

According to this, the CSPAN/RT incident was not a hack:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158March 17, 2017 6:06 PM

Holy cow, R158. How on earth does C-Span just accidentally "route" RT onto the airwaves instead of their own channel?

by Anonymousreply 159March 17, 2017 6:07 PM

R153 thanks for that link. That guy is dangerous. He says with a straight face that the budget cuts will not impact people who need the services and that we need to look at "both sides of the equation not just the recipients" These people are devils

by Anonymousreply 160March 17, 2017 8:31 PM

R153, smart, Mulvaney? How can an intelligent person call this budget 'compassionate' by claiming that not asking a single mother with two kids to keep paying taxes for programs that help her? Does he really think we're so stupid that we'll believe taxes will be going down for people like her? That military budget allocation and the damn wall, things NO mother needs, will likely drive it up.

by Anonymousreply 161March 17, 2017 8:32 PM

I am still surprised no one has assasinated these cretins. Friendly Fire, etc.

by Anonymousreply 162March 17, 2017 8:37 PM

We had a fucking fundie in the family who screamed about Pell grant recipients, NPR, etc. He flunked out of CAD and resented the college graduates in the family. This shit, Mulvaney sounds exactly like him.

by Anonymousreply 163March 17, 2017 8:40 PM

Like all despots, R162, the trumpys don't dare move around without a tremendous amount of security.

by Anonymousreply 164March 17, 2017 8:45 PM

Some nice questions and some big league not so nice questions with Feinstein today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165March 17, 2017 10:08 PM

I don't think this is the right time for Feinstein and the other three senators to be answering protesters' questions.

There's too much at stake.

by Anonymousreply 166March 17, 2017 10:11 PM

I agree with the idea that they'll present Trump with all the evidence and convince him to resign - giving him some kind of plausible excuse. That frees him up to go on endless rallies all across the country....which is probably what he would love to do anyway. Then he can shoot his mouth off about McCain, Ryan and Graham as much as he likes.

by Anonymousreply 167March 17, 2017 11:19 PM

r141 is posting links to The Daily Caller.

by Anonymousreply 168March 17, 2017 11:25 PM

Democrats are sounding more and more like Trump and the Tea Party loons with their Michelle Obama whitey tape and Birther nonsense with each passing day.

by Anonymousreply 169March 17, 2017 11:26 PM

[quote]My theory is that Comey showed them the extent of Russia's collusion with Trump and his cohorts, not only how deep Trump himself is involved, but the fact that the Russians have Kompromat on various Republican politicians (they hacked both parties, released the damaging Dem info but held onto the Republican info to blackmail those individuals) -- thus making it difficult to get rid of Trump. Basically, it's the realization that two branches of our government are now, essentially, being controlled by Putin.

The reality is, you need a psych evaluation.

by Anonymousreply 170March 17, 2017 11:27 PM

[quote]My earlier prediction stands. Things will be done behind the scenes, and one day Trump will announce he is resigning the presidency for whatever reason. I am confident these people (Feinstein, Grassley, Comey, et al) are all getting their ducks in a row before they present their evidence to Trump and it will be so firm and damning that he'll have no choice but to take them up on their offer to either resign or be indicted.

Not happening. You're going to have to deal with at least 4 years of Trump, and if you don't cut out this nonsense and find a viable Democrat to run against him in 2020 and start talking about issues that matter to middle America, it's going to 8.

by Anonymousreply 171March 17, 2017 11:29 PM

As far as Earth is concerned, then the only issue that matters to "Middle America" is how to make things worse for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 172March 17, 2017 11:32 PM

It's threads like this, I wish we had troll dar back.

by Anonymousreply 173March 17, 2017 11:35 PM

I think Dianes cunt finally fell off & no one can find it.

by Anonymousreply 174March 17, 2017 11:41 PM

"You're going to have to deal with at least 4 years of Trump"

No, r171. There us no way the staff can humanly, physically take the daily psycho drama, especially as we head toward the midterms. There very well may bevunexpected sudden deaths of known people. He will be gone by Christmas, but more likely the 4th if July.

by Anonymousreply 175March 17, 2017 11:47 PM

Ok r269 / r170 : "Michelle Obama whitey tape and Birther nonsense with each passing day." Once again, just stop.

Those were make believe events. We are talking about real Russian intervention into the election. Real tweets from the President that make no sense and are at best libelous. Real racists in positions of enormous power. Etc.

So once again, stop being a fool.

by Anonymousreply 176March 17, 2017 11:59 PM

r171, dont agree with you. I originally thought 18 months the most of Trump but he will be done by October.

by Anonymousreply 177March 18, 2017 12:04 AM

When do we get to know what they know?

by Anonymousreply 178March 18, 2017 12:11 AM

What do you guys predict will happen on Monday with Comey and the public hearing in the Senate?

Do you think we will find out anything juicy? If there is a bomb, is it going to drop soon? Or is he basically going to be tight lipped and boring?

by Anonymousreply 179March 18, 2017 12:22 AM

How about CNBC, R168 ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180March 18, 2017 12:26 AM

Another Wikileaks revelation, confirmed (by the perpetrator, herself):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181March 18, 2017 12:29 AM

R181

What Donna Brazille did leaking the questions was wrong and she deserved to be fired from CNN, but I can admit it had no effect on the primary. She leaked two questions. One was "Hey, they are going to ask your stance on the death penalty". Um... that is to be expected and a question that takes no time to prepare to answer. Hillary is for it, Bernie is against it and everyone knew that.

The second question was "what are you going to do in Flint" for an event in Flint, Michigan. No shit they are going to ask that question!

It was wrong, but the nature of the questions in no way gave Hillary an advantage.

by Anonymousreply 182March 18, 2017 12:36 AM

R182 Regardless of how serious an impact you think it had, her admission does add credibility to Wikileaks.

by Anonymousreply 183March 18, 2017 12:41 AM

R183, you are right about that. It contributed to a bad narrative in the general which was the point

by Anonymousreply 184March 18, 2017 12:46 AM

Can someone post a link to the video? The link isn't working for me

by Anonymousreply 185March 18, 2017 12:49 AM

LOL @ Trump trolls who think the "Democrats" sound like conspiracy loons. Um, Trump is being investigated by BOTH major parties, and a couple European nations apparently have intelligence on him as well.

Your so-called president is going down, and there's nothing you can do about it.

by Anonymousreply 186March 18, 2017 12:58 AM

Well, a nuclear hit would solve that pesky health-insurance conundrum!

by Anonymousreply 187March 18, 2017 1:06 AM

She probably arranged the shootings.

by Anonymousreply 188March 18, 2017 1:10 AM

Try this r185.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189March 18, 2017 1:10 AM

There will be nothing found. Democrats can't hold hearings. They can't take the House until 2020 thanks to gerrymandering. There will be no impeachment. It's over. Trump is too brain dead to pull off anything with the Russians. His people I'm sure had connections, but the Russians didn't change votes. This is a load of nothing. The only thing left is firings via they were improperly talking to this Russian or that Russian. There will be no smoking gun. If Democrats controlled Congress, Trump would be screwed. They don't. They don't even control anything at the state level. This is only backfiring on them repeatedly. Both parties are in shambles, so while Trump is unpopular, he's still more popular than Congress.

by Anonymousreply 190March 18, 2017 2:34 AM

I'm afraid you may be right R190. But still, it doesn't hurt to try investigating. At least to know we did.

by Anonymousreply 191March 18, 2017 2:36 AM

DC reporter for local conservative radio show here in Atlanta reported they all came out looking like zombies, they were all in shock. And this station wouldn't even mention the wiretapping allegations at all. That tells you something.

by Anonymousreply 192March 18, 2017 2:42 AM

Aside from a few critics, I've gathered the majority of people on this board are generally Hillary fans, and I am one of them.

Since we're amongst friends here, can we be honest with each other? I know Russia hacked our election and it is infuriating to accept that we will never know how many number of votes were lost due to their influence. But after the election and learning more about the Clinton campaign, is anyone else disappointed or angry with Hillary/Clinton Campaign? I admire her, but I didn't realize that they had spent little to no time or investment in battlegrounds like WI and Michigan and instead chose to chase after "long shot" states like Georgia. I didn't realize the commercial ads were overwhelmingly anti trump rather than Pro Hillary.

I'm not saying she deserved to lose. I think the Presidency should be won by who would be the best President, not who ran the best campaign (though I still think she ran a better campaign than him). But is anyone still kind of upset at the Clinton campaign that they didn't make certain decisions? How much do you hold Hillary responsible?

by Anonymousreply 193March 18, 2017 2:51 AM

Can't he say Ivanka shamed the family by blowing Justin Trudeau? They need to get him off the stage fast. Bannon wants war and he may get his wish - a bomb on the White House. Small price to rebuild it

by Anonymousreply 194March 18, 2017 2:57 AM

The whole swamp is scared. They work for The People, and when the shit hits the fan they will all be afraid of a revolution. Remember the Pussy March?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195March 18, 2017 3:00 AM

R193 This was a brand name election, with two big, culturally known brand names competing against each other. Clinton was too confident in riding on the history of her brand and the assumption that voters would automatically associate her name with "Washington know-how and history". Trump was an established brand name peddling a new product, like no one had ever heard of him before. She just got too comfortable and assumed the support would just fall in line but Trump made the sell, itself, exciting to voters.

People like to be wooed. Clinton acted like America's comfortable spouse, who didn't compliment the dinner, didn't notice that you cleaned the bathtub and wasn't in the mood for the tenth time in a row. Trump swooped in like a Casanova with a crush, telling America it was gorgeous and special and better than all those other countries. Voters didn't even care if they were being played, they just wanted to be noticed and he gave the attention so many craved.

by Anonymousreply 196March 18, 2017 3:05 AM

R190 is spot on. I hate Trump, I hate what he might do to my country, I'm gravely disappointed and disillusioned that so many (including people in my immediate family which kills me) voted for him, but I don't believe at this point this will come to anything. I honestly believe that if they was any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians, he was unaware of it. He wanted to be unaware of it.

The results weren't "hacked". It's funny how we all mocked Trump days before the election for saying it would be rigged, now many of us are saying it. I hope the Dems can find someone who's able to expose Trump, someone who can explain things clearly and convincingly.

We have to face reality.

by Anonymousreply 197March 18, 2017 3:16 AM

R196 Not really . Both candidates ran on incredibly negative views of America. Hilz basic message was continue with me for no hope and no change. Trump views America a drug ridden, crime infested, weak, slum in a swamp. And folks wonder why it was the lowest voter turnout in presidential election history. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 198March 18, 2017 3:20 AM

R193,

Hillary is frustrating. It's obvious the campaign made mistakes, and even if she wasn't the one to make them, she still delegated who got to make the decisions, who had the authority. She is SO GOOD with policy, but when it comes to personnel has shown problems. Benghazi was not her fault (actually we learned from the email hacks, foreign experts blamed Chris Stevens for going on the stupid mission but you can't blame the victim), however she chose to trust the decision making to people who made bad security choices. Just like she chose to surround herself with people who let her do the private email (nothing illegal but still stupid).

At a certain point, she was the captain of this ship. The general narrative is she chose Mook's advice over Bill, the one who actually won the Presidency twice. If that's the case, she does bear some responsibility. She chose who the deciders were in the campaign.

I think what is frustrating is we see that once she has the job, people like her and she does well. If we could have just skipped the campaign part and just gotten her in, I really believe it would have been great. But that's not how democracy works. I really really wish we could have seen what she would have done as President.

by Anonymousreply 199March 18, 2017 3:25 AM

For Christ sake, I hope that Ivanka, her husband and the boys will go to prison with Trump, Pence and Bannon. ...Sessions and Tillerson need to be behind those gray walls also. I guess we will see.

by Anonymousreply 200March 18, 2017 3:31 AM

Wow, most of you people are idiots. The places your minds jump to based on very little evidence is truly astounding. Two people leave a briefing and refuse to discuss anything and some of you spin long elaborate tales as to what you think might have been covered and why with zero evidence.

Trump probably does have mob connections but to say the guy was "mobbed up" (other than whatever palms must be greased to put a building up in NYC), involved in sex slavery, etc is silly. The guy had a line of ties at Macys and owns 18 hotels not counting the dozens of buildings around the world with his name on them. He was the star and exec producer of a show that ran over 10 seasons and was sold as a franchise around the world. He's not a master criminal.

And it looks more and more unlikely that the Russian thing is going to pan out and result in him leaving office. If it were going there, people inside the beltway would be feeling it if they didn't have first or second hand information. And Trump isn't behaving like he's going anywhere. I could be wrong about this part, but that's my reading of it.

by Anonymousreply 201March 18, 2017 3:37 AM

[quote] And folks wonder why it was the lowest voter turnout in presidential election history.

No it wasn't, Mary!

by Anonymousreply 202March 18, 2017 3:41 AM

[quote] Trump swooped in like a Casanova with a crush, telling America it was gorgeous and special and better than all those other countries.

Whaaaat???! He told everyone that America was a pile of shit repeatedly, even shitting on the military.

by Anonymousreply 203March 18, 2017 3:43 AM

They are stunned because they have seen a sneak preview of the juicier contents of Anthony Weiner's laptop. Trump, Comey, and the NYPD are all working at cross purposes yet they have all seen much of the dirt Weiner compiled against the Clintons and many others. Weiner's "life insurance" files have become Trump's Presidential Term life insurance.

by Anonymousreply 204March 18, 2017 3:52 AM

For God's sake, will someone please shit in my mouth!

by Anonymousreply 205March 18, 2017 3:58 AM

I eat old people's excrement.

by Anonymousreply 206March 18, 2017 3:59 AM

If the pols (Dem or Repub) aren't going to do anything, then I hope there is a new "Deep Throat" who will spill to the new (or old) Woodward and Bernstein. Then the pols will be forced to do something.

by Anonymousreply 207March 18, 2017 4:02 AM

The old gal knows something......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208March 18, 2017 4:09 AM

Aren't we way past Clinton?

This seems very constitutional crisis. The Chief Justive of CA told DOJ to stop stalking courthouses to round up immigrants.

The Republicans need to grab their balls and old uteri to actively get rid of him.

by Anonymousreply 209March 18, 2017 4:14 AM

[quote] The old gal knows something......

She knows plenty, r208 . That's the point of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 210March 18, 2017 4:19 AM

OP here.

R201, regarding "Wow, most of you people are idiots. The places your minds jump to based on very little evidence is truly astounding."

Nice try, but 2,820 times from May 4, 2016 to Sept 23, 2016 that Russian bank looked up the address to Trump's corporate server. Why?

The steadfast refusal to release his tax returns which would clear up all of these Russian connections. Why?

The tweets accusing and excoriating: President Obama, the media, the entire intelligence community, our closest allies (Mexico, Sweden, Germany & Angela Merkel). But not Putin. Why?

Asking Russia on nationwide television to continue to hack Hillary's server. Why?

General Flynn . Rex Tillerson.

And on and on and on.

I will check back for your response.

by Anonymousreply 211March 18, 2017 4:21 AM

R83 No Russia cannot "turn off our entire Grid" There is no such thing. "The Grid" is non existant. Counties, Cities own their individual power plants and all are free standing indep utilites in that area. Some are owned by major corporations, ConEd, Duke, FPL, PG&E, but they are not all linked together. Not at all.

In fact many neighboring towns do not link to another municipality plant at all - there are choices. They can choose to buy power from another county but only that one. No such thing, different means of transmission city to city also.

by Anonymousreply 212March 18, 2017 4:28 AM

Diane looked shocked, but a smile wanted to peek through a few times. Trump's as done as one of his ketchup covered steaks.

by Anonymousreply 213March 18, 2017 4:35 AM

We can only hope that he is done. I am hoping with all my strength.

by Anonymousreply 214March 18, 2017 4:37 AM

when will we know what they know? I want to know NOW!!!!

by Anonymousreply 215March 18, 2017 4:39 AM

R212, OP here. Thanks for the smart response. However my mind goes back to that August 2003 blackout of the entire NorthEast - wasn't that a "Grid" failure? I think that is what people are fearful of.

by Anonymousreply 216March 18, 2017 4:40 AM

I find it odd that Comey mostly invited Democrats. Let me step back and say that I'm a Hillary supporter all the way and am still heartbroken and in shock over the election. I watched Rachel for the first time since election night on Tuesday when she said she had Trump's tax returns — that's how badly I've taken the results. I have been in complete denial for five months. It has been one disaster after the next for the Dems since the election, and my fear is that the reason he called mostly Dems in was to warn them that he has something that will destroy what's left of the party. We need a strong opposition now more than ever, and it would be the end of our way of life if the Democratic party was somehow taken down, which is what Feinstein was reacting to, further explaining why Nunes was upbeat and seemingly not nearly as concerned.

I hope I'm just being a concern troll.

by Anonymousreply 217March 18, 2017 4:41 AM

R217,

Here is my only fear. Let's say Comey does have irrefutable evidence that Trump is/was working with Russia. But let's say it's also true that Putin has dirt on Democrats. And the FBI predicts if Trump were kicked out, suddenly Wikileaks coincidentally "dumps" more oppo on Dems. I hate Putin, but he's smart. He knew if worked with a campaign there would be forces on the other side to try to discover it. You sure as hell know this guy created a dead man's switch or Plan B if something goes wrong. And he seems like the type who would let the opposition know enough of what the Plan B is to keep Plan A in order.

I am so angry at my fellow Americans. We did this to ourselves. Not Trump, not Putin, not Hillary, no Superpacs. "Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others"

by Anonymousreply 218March 18, 2017 4:48 AM

Honestly most of his cabinate picks are just crooks, like him. How is it that people don't know that?

by Anonymousreply 219March 18, 2017 4:53 AM

Sorry, I don't buy that there is anything more "damaging" on the Democrats. It sounds like concern trolling.

I f there was anything damaging they would have leaked it already, or at least they would have leaked better shit than a risotto recipe.

by Anonymousreply 220March 18, 2017 4:55 AM

Wise people know he is a crook, the most ignorant will remain ignorant.

I do blame the press because from the very beginning the press knew he was a crook but most of them kept quite about it.

by Anonymousreply 221March 18, 2017 4:56 AM

The politicians did this to themselves. I've said it before, it they had done the jobs they were elected to do, this crazy cunt wouldn't even had a chance. But instead, these useless politicians on all sides were busy lining their own pockets, doing who knows what and now nobody trusts politicians and this crazy cunt is in the white house.

Start doing the jobs you were elected to do assholes!!! That's how I feel about politicians.

by Anonymousreply 222March 18, 2017 4:56 AM

Re the 2003 blackout, ConEd covers a very large area Manhattan and the Burroughs. I am not certain that it was the "entire northeast" that is pretty big reach for many diff utilities. I think that Black out was spotty - in fact my apartment never lost power at all. So no, some transformers tripped and some didnt.

by Anonymousreply 223March 18, 2017 4:57 AM

I bet they have shit on clinton that could put her in jail.

by Anonymousreply 224March 18, 2017 4:57 AM

The Weiner thing is an anomaly.

What are they waiting for? The President is referring the press to Fox News. It's a disaster. His fans are dwindling

by Anonymousreply 225March 18, 2017 4:58 AM

R223, I don't remember the year, but there was definitely a blackout all the way from manhattan down to FL. Several states lost power. I totally think it was a hack!

by Anonymousreply 226March 18, 2017 4:58 AM

Not to beat a dead horse........but this is what people fear:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227March 18, 2017 4:59 AM

I blame President Obama for some of this mess. I know we don't like acknowledge the mistakes our side makes, but I will call it when I see it. It's the only way to grow. I remember 2012. Romney was a empty suit who was apathetic to the middle class and was all money and no heart. But I will give him credit for being right about Russia. I remember that debate. Romney warned about Russia, and Obama dismissed him and mocked him with jokes about the Cold War and horses and stuff. He can be inspirational and he can also be condescending. Kind of similar to Obama's jokes about Trump at the correspondent's dinner (and we have all heard the rumors about that night).

Well, then Putin invaded Crimea, became aggressive towards Ukraine, propped up Assad (that Obama's "red line" didn't do a damn thing to stop), is preparing to invade the Baltics, turning European countries against one another, fighting for Brexit, and now hacking our own election.

AND NOW! Now that it actually hit close to him, now suddenly Dems realize Russia is a threat. Now we take him seriously. It pisses me off. Say what you want about his domestic policy, but Obama's foreign policy was nothing to brag about.

by Anonymousreply 228March 18, 2017 5:04 AM

After Donalds embarrassing meeting with Chancellor Merkel today he is 0-4. Shitting on practically every single foreign dignitary he has met or spoken too: Mexico, Austrailia, UK, Canada. And finally today he behaved like a 5 year old with a big POUT on his face. But guess who he hasn't said one bad thing about?? Not one negative word. His boss Vlad.

I hate this POS - and Chris Matthews called it when he said it looked like the damn "Romanov Family" with his kids surrounding Merkel Hogging the spotlight and not one single Diplomat or Foreign Policy person present.

Another thing - MSNBC or CNN a reporter remarks on this about Ivanka "ooh i know insiders says she is a 'calming influence' and they hope she can reach him about paid maternity leave... FUCK THAT SHIT - She has NO BUSINESS even talking about it. She is an incompetant boob that coddles not one but 2 of the most destructive males behind this catastrophie that has beset our Democracy. She is doing this - Donald is putting her in the public, I believe, because they harbor political aspirations for her. It eludes her that the Trump name is literally shit in America. But I digress. WHO KEEPS BELIEVING THIS bimbo is some sort of Donald whisperer? No Business, none, go home to the kiddies Ivanka. We dont like you.

Your family is not royalty and you are not an Authoritarian Tin pot dictator where family sets policy.

by Anonymousreply 229March 18, 2017 5:09 AM

OP here again - I completely agree with you r228 - Obama also never gave the spotlight to anyone other than "OBAMA" which is why

1) there is no viable bench of candidates for 2020 and there was NO viable bench of candidates to advise him that Middle America was dying so badly they would vote a thrice-married reality star.....whereas the Republicans had their clown car of 17 candidates, all of whom would have been better than Trump.

2)

by Anonymousreply 230March 18, 2017 5:15 AM

2) Beyond the Bin Laden killing, his entire foreign policy - particularly in the 2nd term - seemed to be "just leave it for the next President to deal with, I have to go on Fallon tonight."

by Anonymousreply 231March 18, 2017 5:20 AM

R211 I concur with the list you put together and do not dismiss the possibility that Trump will be undone by Russian funny stuff that occurred in the past and possibly present. I think there's a good chance the meeting in question focused on Trump and Russia. Still have no evidence one way or another. The looks on their faces do not help me. The footage itself made it clear some serious business was up but that literally could be anything.

Also, just as the murmurs of war with North Korea have begun in earnest on the Republican side, Dems are starting to murmur that there may be no smoking gun (direct evidence that would force Trump to step down) and we're not going to be rid of him anytime soon. I saw that pop up several times from top Dems and journalists this week. Sen. Casey said as much in a town hall.

But I stand by my assertion most of the commenters are idiots. This is how Alex Jones happens on the right. Ignorant people tie together a few pieces of information and take a flying leap into fantasy. It helps if they know very little about how Washington or politics actually works, because then they're free to talk in gross generalities about "the politicians".

by Anonymousreply 232March 18, 2017 5:28 AM

The Russian connection is much more difficult to substantiate than the glaring violation of the emoluments clause of the Constitution and the blatant disregard of the divestiture requirement to preclude conflicts of interest. These are the grounds that Feinstein has cited, and it seems clear that the evidence is mounting sufficiently in these areas to paint Trump into an exit corner, regardless of whether he leaves voluntarily. Whether this creates some sort of consequence/domino effect with Putin and the other participants in this corrupt clusterfuck may be the crux of it.

by Anonymousreply 233March 18, 2017 7:15 AM

There are a lot of trolls on this thread trying to minimise Trump's connections with the Russian hacking, saying that what he did was not so bad, etc. etc. Trying to talk about Clinton, trying to play down the ample evidence of Russian-linked evidence. Sometimes they sound reasonable at first, but their aim is always clear if you cut through the brush. Play down any connections with Russia. Minimise criticism of Putin. Blame Clinton. Rinse and repeat.

They did it with criticism of the Sochi Olympics (even on DL! But mainly on the Guardian site); they did it with criticism of the Crimean invasion; they did with the criticism of Russia shooting down a passenger jet; they did it with criticism of Trump in the 2016 election (via toxic, calculated misogyny) and they're doing it now.

We see you, trolls. You are seen.

by Anonymousreply 234March 18, 2017 7:30 AM

This is my dream scenario

There is evidence Trump worked with the Russians, BUT there is also evidence that many in the Republican party knew about it and did nothing. People like Reince Priebus, Paul Ryan, Pence. That is still collusion. There is enough to bring down many in the Republican Party. So Grassley cuts a deal with Feinstein and Schumer.

They go to the White House with the info. Pence resigns. Trump nominates Hillary or Joe Biden. They threaten that if the Senate does not confirm her, all of the Congressman will be fully prosecuted for those who were implicated in this scandal. If too many Repubs go down it will taint the party enough that they will risk their majority in both Houses of Congress. They confirm her. Trump resigns, Hillary becomes President. As part of the deal for getting her in office, she pardons Trumps and Pence for the crime (it would be the only way they would agree to putting up a Dem). She withdraws Gorsuch, but replaces him with Garland rather than someone more liberal (Garland was a perfectly middle of the road moderate choice both parties could handle).

Dems get back the White House, The Repubs get to keep their majority safe (and some of their more valuable implicated members), Supreme Court seat gets a consensus pick, and Trump sacrifices power but gets to avoid prison. That is until, Preet Bharara comes back and prosecutes his ass for some other matter that Hillary didn't pardon ;) ;)

by Anonymousreply 235March 18, 2017 7:32 AM

R235, that is a beautiful dream.

Those of you who are insisting, based on absolutely no concrete or 'inside' info, that Russia amounts to nothing, Trump is here to stay, etc., seem to be unaware that the first public hearing into the matter hasn't even begun yet. And then there's another one starting a week and a half after the first one. And there might even be an independent commission like the 9/11 one. And there are probably still more bombshells coming down the pike.

This is all likely. What is unlikely is what you trolls are predicting. And your predictions, it's worth reminding everyone, have absolutely no effect on what happens.

by Anonymousreply 236March 18, 2017 7:53 AM

The black out hit Maine in 2003. It was the whole northeast.

They have nothing on Hillary, absolutely nothing. Her and Bill's charity was a real charity.

by Anonymousreply 237March 18, 2017 8:42 AM

Feinstein = obscenly overpaid satanist stooge for the usury banking criminals who own the Federal Reserve.

by Anonymousreply 238March 18, 2017 8:52 AM

[quote]my fear is that the reason he called mostly Dems in was to warn them that he has something that will destroy what's left of the party. We need a strong opposition now more than ever, and it would be the end of our way of life if the Democratic party was somehow taken down, which is what Feinstein was reacting to, further explaining why Nunes was upbeat and seemingly not nearly as concerned.

This doesn't explain why Grassley was so solemn and looked like he just wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

by Anonymousreply 239March 18, 2017 8:57 AM

I'm not a Russian troll and I don't think I minimized Trump's connections to Russia.

But R235 is the type of idiocy I was referring to. Spinning an elaborate fantasy that is also based on profound ignorance as to how our political system operates. If more Americans did understand our system and what the actual job of President of the United States is (or was), they never would have voted for Trump in the first place.

R239 - You and the others are really reading into the man's expression. He's a sour looking guy pushing 80--He looks like that all the time. I saw the pic then watched the footage, Grassley's expression didn't strike me as odd.

by Anonymousreply 240March 18, 2017 9:04 AM

Watching the footage objectively, without thinking about the article, it doesn't seem as bad to me as it did a first watch. She has a couple of quick smiles (which was not the case with the Moscone/Milk murder). I think they both agreed to let her do the talking, which obviously wasn't going to be much cause there was nothing they could say.

by Anonymousreply 241March 18, 2017 9:08 AM

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some old people's excrement to eat.

by Anonymousreply 242March 18, 2017 9:09 AM

R235 - I wrote R240 post but looked again at what you said and don't even know where to start. But you have a fundamental misunderstanding as to how the party operates. Trump was mainly on his own. Maybe a few people at the RNC will have to resign or be prosecuted. It's not going to affect a single member of Congress other than in terms of an electoral beating that Republicans may get in 2018 when their voters stay home. Then they'll be back in 2020 to vote for another strongman Republican.

Although I do think Sessions' behavior is shady as shit, but you'd have to understand how odd it was for him and Trump to get together so early on

by Anonymousreply 243March 18, 2017 9:09 AM

R231, the Democrats ended up with no candidates for 2020 because of Obama?

I think Hillary & Bill were the main problem. They didn't want to let go of the spotlight and cede power to the next generation.

by Anonymousreply 244March 18, 2017 11:14 AM

Trump has to do something, and fast, to distract from this imminent debacle. In the comming days, look for more sabre rattling regarding N. Korea & the Mid-east - heck, maybe even a high alert, complete with an emergency state-of-the-union address, so El Cheeto can boast how close he came to dialing the codes and pressing the button, but due to the stellar negotiation skills of his son-in-law, Jared, global calamity was avoided.

by Anonymousreply 245March 18, 2017 12:13 PM

[quote]so El Cheeto can boast how close he came to dialing the codes and pressing the button

He says something like that and impeachment proceedings will begin before his speech is even over.

Most Repugs don't want to dismantle government, because government is what makes them rich. They want to use Trumpy to get what they want, not to nuke us to Kingdom Come. They want a nice, clean war with easily managed PR, not utter global destruction, and they'll get that with Pence if they have to.

by Anonymousreply 246March 18, 2017 12:19 PM

It took them this long to be stunned and ashen? I've been that way ever since the election results were announced.

by Anonymousreply 247March 18, 2017 12:39 PM

This was my first time seeing the clip of Feinstein after Milk's assassination. I had no idea she once looked like Sherilyn Fenn. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 248March 18, 2017 12:44 PM

I always laugh at the hysterical fantasy of "the Russians hacked the Presidential election!!".. .

In Pennsylvania alone, there were 100,000 stand alone voting machines, not connected to the Internet. You'd have to hack all of those to affect the results. In one state out of 50.

Did Putin prefer Trump to Clinton for President? Almost 100% likely answer is yes. But every country probably preferred one or the other. Doesnt mean they hacked the election.

by Anonymousreply 249March 18, 2017 12:56 PM

R237 Then why are they shutting down the foundation? Wouldn't this be the perfect time to expand its work? Maybe I've just grown increasingly cynical but it always seemed too good to be true.

You read their mission and if they really were doing what they said they were doing, it was a great foundation but Bill being a former President, Hillary being former SoS and running for President, opened things up to all sorts of conflict of interests and potential settling of old scores by foreign leaders who may have thought they didn't get some result they wanted with The US all those years ago.

by Anonymousreply 250March 18, 2017 12:58 PM

Claude Taylor‏

@TrueFactsStated

Q: How do we get Trump out? Feinstein: I think he's going to get himself out.

by Anonymousreply 251March 18, 2017 1:04 PM

R234 This is why The Democratic Party will die. Some people refuse to listen to anything nearing constructive criticism and what's happening is this tighter and tighter echo chamber is developing within the party and it's pushing out more and more voters.

I tried to simply state in another thread that those Democrats trying to paint Trump's new budget as something that will "defund 'Meals on Wheel' " are setting things up for another easy take down by the opposition simply because that claim wasn't technically correct and voters could easily look up that it wasn't, just by learning the difference between block Federal funding and State distribution.

I got tag teamed by a handful of himbos and catwomen who laughed as they rolled around in their own mental version of sty squalor. And they fed off each other's proud ignorance. This is why Republicans -- in particular, Conservatives -- will have complete control of The Supreme Court for 50 years and possibly the Senate and White house for many more years to come. I partly blame Obama for this attitude problem that's developed the Democrat side, where listening to any kind of advice or criticism is absolutely unacceptable because everyone and everything is perfect, nothing needs attention and the messenger who dares to say maybe we should step back and take a moment of reflection must be attacked.

It's flat out stupid and it's going to bite us all in the ass, in the end, once there is absolutely no viable opposition to the party in power and there may never be one again.

by Anonymousreply 252March 18, 2017 1:09 PM

I personally don't think the election was hacked. I think Trump is compromised by Russia though which is bad enough. He is indebted to them and god knows what else. My fear is a huge distraction once the con man is backed into a corner. War with N. Korea perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 253March 18, 2017 1:09 PM

r253, if you don't believe there was election fraud, how do you explain the tens of thousands of votes for Clinton that were uncovered in PA before a judge forced the recount to stop?

by Anonymousreply 254March 18, 2017 1:11 PM

R243, I disagree. I think McConnell is dirty. Maybe not Russia dirty, but dirty nonetheless. He's close enough to Trump that he got his wife an appointment in Trump's administration. He and Sessions and Price ought to be in jail. Talk about conflicts of interest:between Price and Big Pharma, and McConnell and Wall Street, they stink to high heaven. It wouldn't surprise me if there were several corruption investigations going on that involved members of Congress, completely separate from the collusion with Russia.

by Anonymousreply 255March 18, 2017 1:16 PM

I think it was possibly hacked, R253 -- there were so many articles starting back in March 2016 talking about candidates being hacked and county voter registration sites that it wouldn't surprise me if something bigger had occurred and we just didn't know about it. It would also explain a lot of the antipathy toward the recount if the government didn't want it to be known there was a major hacking situation -- and if it was a security issue, they would want to hide it, if they could, especially since Putin just wanted the attention and the US doesn't want to give it to him.

On the other hand, in that lengthy New Yorker article, Yevgenia Albats, the author of a book on the KGB, said Putin primarily wanted to undermine Americans' confidence in their own democracy. Putin "wanted to make it as public as possible. He wanted his presence to be known,” and to “show that, no matter what, we can enter your house and do what we want.”

So that makes me think some of those early reports we got may have been planted by someone outside of US Intelligence circles, and with the intent of making us all panic about hackers.

Yet, voter registration sites WERE hacked. We just don't know enough to know for sure, unfortunately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256March 18, 2017 1:18 PM

Well, shit, R251, that's a direct quote. Huh.

[quote]“We have a lot of people looking at this,” Feinstein said. “I think he’s going to get himself out… I think that sending his sons to another country to make a financial deal for his company and then have that covered with government expenses. I believe that should not be allowed.”

[quote]“We’re working on a bill that would do that now,” she said. “We’re working on a couple of bills that would deal with conflicts of interest.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257March 18, 2017 1:20 PM

I most certainly think the election was hacked, it would be a very simple thing to do, it has been done before but not by Russians.

by Anonymousreply 258March 18, 2017 1:27 PM

[quote]my fear is that the reason he called mostly Dems in was to warn them that he has something that will destroy what's left of the party

That's partisan. Comey doesn't actually care if the Ds implode. As before in our history, something else will rise up. What he cares about is the law. He isn't going to "warn" Dems about anything related to their party or its future, but he will hold a briefing and inform the attendees, who are there due to their positions within a legislative body and not as party hacks, about the state of things as it affects governance and our sovereignty on the whole.

I don't think the Dems or anyone else dismissed Russia as a threat at any time, R228. I think with Crimea, we were also trying to avoid war with a large power, so went with sanctions. It doesn't help that with the Georgia mess, we had people like McCain pushing hard against Russia, when it turned out that Georgia started it. I'm glad we went slow with that one.

by Anonymousreply 259March 18, 2017 1:37 PM

[quote] I tried to simply state in another thread that those Democrats trying to paint Trump's new budget as something that will "defund 'Meals on Wheel' " are setting things up for another easy take down by the opposition simply because that claim wasn't technically correct and voters could easily look up that it wasn't, just by learning the difference between block Federal funding and State distribution.

Yeah, that whole "Meals on Wheels" thing sure blew up in the Dems' faces, didn't it? What a PR nightmare for them.

Excellent political analysis.

by Anonymousreply 260March 18, 2017 1:39 PM

[quote] Trump swooped in like a Casanova with a crush, telling America it was gorgeous and special and better than all those other countries.

This is literally the exact opposite of what happened. He told America it was a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 261March 18, 2017 1:43 PM

Also, in another example of the grid failure people are worried about, a large swath of Southern California was taken offline in 2011.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262March 18, 2017 1:43 PM

[quote]I do blame the press because from the very beginning the press knew he was a crook but most of them kept quite about it.

Anyone who thinks the Mainstream Media were working to get Trump elected is so far out of touch with reality, nothing they have to say can matter. The corporate media were 100% dedicated to electing Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 263March 18, 2017 1:51 PM

R262...this is happening with increasing regularity.

Notice the recent hacks of both United & Delta Airlines systems. They were basically shut down for a couple of days. Totally underreported & underestimated by the MSM.

If the US had a nationwide electrical blackout, we'd be back to Stone Age behavior in less than a week.

by Anonymousreply 264March 18, 2017 1:52 PM

[quote] Anyone who thinks the Mainstream Media were working to get Trump elected is so far out of touch with reality, nothing they have to say can matter. The corporate media were 100% dedicated to electing Hillary.

That explains all those studies showing that she received way more negative coverage than he did.

You sure are getting all the talking points out there, though.

by Anonymousreply 265March 18, 2017 1:54 PM

R261 ...and everyone else who agrees with them: No, Trump made it clear that "she and Democrats just don't understand you, I know you're fantastic!" His entire shtick was that The USA was inherently beautiful and the greatest and that other party just, doesn't get that because they're globalists focused on working for everyone else. That was his entire campaign.

by Anonymousreply 266March 18, 2017 1:56 PM

R265, you are stupid beyond words if you think the media preferred Trump over Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 267March 18, 2017 1:58 PM

R260 Every, single time they create a melodramatic outrage and are revealed to have been padding the truth, voters lose a little more faith in the competence of the party. Yes, I do think this will add to that because it takes essentially no effort to understand how this funding works so voters will assume they were being disingenuous for politically opportunistic reasons.

by Anonymousreply 268March 18, 2017 1:59 PM

You're twisting yourself in knots, r266. His campaign slogan was "Make America Great AGAIN." His schtick was to claim that Obama and the Dems had turned it into a shithole. He didn't "tell America it was gorgeous and special." He told his supporters they deserved a better America than the shitty one they got. There's a huge difference.

by Anonymousreply 269March 18, 2017 2:00 PM

All you have to do, R265, is to watch the videos of the Mainstream Media reporting the election night results to see that they were all in the tank for Hillary. Every reporter in every mainstream media source was practically crying to see Trump win.

by Anonymousreply 270March 18, 2017 2:00 PM

[quote] [R265], you are stupid beyond words if you think the media preferred Trump over Hillary.

You are desperate beyond measure to pretend that the media didn't hate Clinton and didn't love the ratings and circulation jumps they got by covering Trump.

Spin, little faux-Democrat, spin. Make sure you get EVERY talking point in.

by Anonymousreply 271March 18, 2017 2:02 PM

R269 He made the claim that the "real" America had never gone away, was toiling there all along and simply wasn't being recognized by globalists using them while doing nothing for them. Yes, his slogan was "Make America Great Again" and he built a camaraderie with voters who shared his opinion of what "great" meant: Their values, their tastes and their vision of what America means. He literally went around urban, affluent, globalist America and spoke to the numbers, to the masses of voters outside that rich and metropolitan circle, as if they were special and were the "real" America. that's why he won: He actually wooed the numbers.

Hillary concentrated her time and resources on tiny places full of lots more money but less numbers and these regions were already going to vote for her, even if she'd never shown up. She literally only moved in that circle, from coastal fundraiser to coastal fundraiser. Trump was right, they were moving in two different Americas and Trump's had more voters in it.

by Anonymousreply 272March 18, 2017 2:05 PM

R271, the Pizza Pedo stuff is real. James Alefantis created his own social media profile portraying himself as a pedophile. He did that by his own free choice and he did so for years. No one else did that to him. Podesta has never denied the authenticity of his own e-mails and those e-mails contain frequent use of pedophile code as identified by the FBI. There are audio tapes of a man who sounds exactly like John Podesta sexually harassing crying children.

by Anonymousreply 273March 18, 2017 2:06 PM

This is silly, R271. Donna Brazille just admitted yesterday that she provided debate questions to Hillary ahead of time. Wikileaks, which Hillary acknowledged as legit by defending actions of hers that were revealed in Wikileaks emails, showed Hillary having dinner with multiple journalists from CBS, CNN, etc. You can not deny this.

by Anonymousreply 274March 18, 2017 2:08 PM

R249, all you have to do is program the voting machines, which were owned by companies controlled by Republicans first of all. And secondly, the claim that "they weren't connected to the internet" is false. The counts were done centrally and were connected to the internet. Don't be a fool.

by Anonymousreply 275March 18, 2017 2:12 PM

God, people are fucking stupid. Yes, the majority of educated, thinking journalists and media talking heads lean Dem. But what about the leaders of their companies? The folks at the very, very top. The ones who can control their network's slant with a call. Which party do we think they support? I work at one of these companies so I can tell you - they support Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 276March 18, 2017 2:13 PM

R276, the collusion between the Obama-Clinton team and the McCain-Graham team shows us that Dems and Repubs are just two sides of one coin. Both parties work exclusively for the One Percent. The 99% are effectively without representation in the federal government.

by Anonymousreply 277March 18, 2017 2:16 PM

R273 Some of the revealed "coincidences" are too incredibly weird to be discounted. The Madeleine McCann connection is particularly bizarre; those police sketches were released a decade ago and look astoundingly like the Podesta brothers. And they happened to be staying a friends house in Portugal, at that time: Their friend was an aristocrat later revealed to have been a pedophile, who befriended the McCanns after they'd lost their daughter.

It could all just be a drug smuggling ring, instead but why has no one asked what President Obama's private party was about? He'd had "$65,000 of pizza and hotdogs" imported from Chicago and those arranging the party wanted to know if "we are using the same channel". How many hotdogs would $65, 000 buy? How did Obama have a party that none of us are aware, where enough people to eat $65, 000 worth of pizza and hotdogs attended?

Some of you don't find any of this weird? Or that a sloppily dressed pizza joint guy with a business that looks like it hasn't been updated since 1993, was ranked #49 in GQ's issue including D.C. "50 most influential people". Why haven't we heard about this mind blowing pizza before that? If it's so good that he makes a top 50 list of the 50 most influential people in D.C.? Is D.C. short on influential people?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278March 18, 2017 2:19 PM

"Every reporter in every mainstream media source was practically crying to see Trump win."

Time changes things though r270 - and in retrospect, based on the Trump shit show of unbelievable proportions, weren't they right to cry?

I know we have been conditioned to think otherwise but the media IN COMPARISON really are more knowledgeable and yes more successful than the overall population who are home watching television - they knew this would be a shit show with Trump and he sure exceeded those expectations didn't he?

Oh and nice try r249, regarding "I always laugh at the hysterical fantasy of "the Russians hacked the Presidential election!! .. .

In Pennsylvania alone, there were 100,000 stand alone voting machines, not connected to the Internet. You'd have to hack all of those to affect the results. In one state out of 50."

- but let's be clear TRUMP is the one who alleged that specific scenario of voting machines being hacked. It was confirmed the Russians hacked the DNC - and probably the RNC - and used the information to influence the election through selective Wikileaks .

Oh yes and shut the fuck up r278 about the pedo shit - start your own thread.

by Anonymousreply 279March 18, 2017 2:20 PM

R279 But it has to do with Feinstein's ashen face.

by Anonymousreply 280March 18, 2017 2:22 PM

The newspapers all supported Hillary. Televised media all supported Trump and gave him vast amounts of free publicity so he had to spend very little campaigning.

by Anonymousreply 281March 18, 2017 2:23 PM

For r275 and r279

No indication election was hacked. Brought to you by WaPo...not exactly a Trump-friendly media outlet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282March 18, 2017 2:23 PM

They also treated him like a legitimate candidate and not as a scary mental case, an egregious violation of journalistic ethics.

by Anonymousreply 283March 18, 2017 2:24 PM

[quote]Oh yes and shut the fuck up [R278] about the pedo shit - start your own thread.

The pedo shit has everything to do with why Grassley and Feinstein are ashen-faced and rendered speechless. Weiner is going to trial, you know. This is all coming out soon.

by Anonymousreply 284March 18, 2017 2:25 PM

Nonsense R282. They have never been able to stop people from hacking Las Vegas slot machines when only a little money is at stake. Trillions of dollars are at stake in U.S. elections, and you'd better believe the technology to hack them not only exists but is used and the "proofs" that they are not are entirely lacking. Ultimately there is only one way to be sure of having a fair election, and that's end the secret ballot and publish the votes, which will be required of all citizens. Abraham Lincoln was never elected by secret ballot, and the only thing the secret ballot has given us is bigotry and corruption.

by Anonymousreply 285March 18, 2017 2:26 PM

I think she is hinting that what the FBI has on him is not necessarily about Russia but about his businesses, his children and their businesses, and his conflicts of interests. Which has never happened before. There is more than enough to get him there but it's new ground.

by Anonymousreply 286March 18, 2017 2:28 PM

Yes, R286, the Russian connection may be deep and extensive enough to eventually warrant impeachment of Trump and prosecution of other violators, but it's still in the digging and discovery phase. Meanwhile Trump is shitting all over the emoluments clause and celebrating blatant conflicts of interest, then throwing that shit in our collective face. What I don't understand is why nothing is being done about this more quickly. Feinstein stated that they're creating legislation around the clause to foist Trump off his own petard, but there are so many violations that it seems to be the quicker ticket to ousting already. Would someone please address this as to why this has been delayed despite what looks to be a preponderance of evidence? Those dots seem far easier to connect with fewer taxpayer dollars being spent to achieve the same result.

by Anonymousreply 287March 18, 2017 2:32 PM

I think r286 is onto something - Trump's daughter not only sat herself by Justin Trudeau but she sat next to Angela Merkel!!!

WTF is she doing there? Can you imagine how pissed the staff must be?

by Anonymousreply 288March 18, 2017 2:36 PM

R284 They refuse to believe what is unfolding before their very eyes. Maybe because it's just, too horrible to acknowledge. Within the first month of Trump's Presidency, a countrywide sting happens and arrest of over 4,000 pedophiles and human traffickers is the result. For some context about the scale of this sting, in the whole of 2012, The Obama Administration had 400 of these same kind of traffickers arrested.

In these sorts of carefully planned stings, the lowest level "finders" are always arrested first and they work their way up from there. This is following NYPD's yanking of Weiner's "life insurance" files, his facing 20 years in prison for child porn charges and the very, real possibility that he's talking as part of a plea bargain. Jeffrey Epstein is also facing his "Lolita Express" civil case coming up, where the bar of evidence required for compensation is lower but more information can inadvertently come out because there isn't the same danger of felony charges. Then we see Republican Ralph Shortey busted for sex with a 15 year-old prostitute this past week.

Just be prepared. More is coming.

by Anonymousreply 289March 18, 2017 2:38 PM

Pivot, pivot, pivot...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290March 18, 2017 2:43 PM

R289 it's because the police have been pushing the boundaries of entrapment in order to push up their statistics. They haven't uncovered any more "rings" than they usually do.

by Anonymousreply 291March 18, 2017 2:52 PM

R291 Some of these things could have been in the making for a long time and they just needed the right bit of evidence to move forward. Weiner's computer is seized and suddenly, all these arrests start happening and are still underway. It could be a coincidence but I don't think it is.

by Anonymousreply 292March 18, 2017 2:58 PM

Oh please, Weiner's computer had nothing to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 293March 18, 2017 3:03 PM

R6, if the Dems had had a better candidate... Additionally, the Dems turned from a moderate part to one of insane SJWs...defending and preferring Muslims/crazed over where trannies pee/wanting free birth control for whorish women etc. They refused to focus on real issues and left hard working middle class and salt of the earth whites under the bus. This is why Mr. Trump won. He was an alternate to the crazy--and many felt the Dems no longer spoke for or cared about them.

by Anonymousreply 294March 18, 2017 3:09 PM

R278, what obama pizza party are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 295March 18, 2017 3:09 PM

I have an idea: How about staying on topic? Jail the pedo pizza perpetrators if there's ever evidence found to substantiate beyond reasonable doubt.

Now can we get back to the blatant scams pulled by Trump and his cronies?

by Anonymousreply 296March 18, 2017 3:09 PM

R295

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297March 18, 2017 3:11 PM

Does Dumbvida the pedophile conspiracy troll ever take a break?

by Anonymousreply 298March 18, 2017 3:12 PM

yes, trump is corrupt and Hillary isn't ? c'mon now...most of these pols are corrupt as fuck, in bed with special interests. They just present their BS in a better way.

And now Mark Cuban wants to run, have you seen the way he yells at refs when he his team is losing? talk about trump pouting and acting like a child...lol.

by Anonymousreply 299March 18, 2017 3:12 PM

R298 Do you ever just look in the mirror and feel sad about yourself? Who are you protecting? Why are you trying to deflect from this subject? some of us think it has something to do with Feinstein's ashen face the op's topic.

Personally, I hope the "pizza and hotdogs" code in the emails sent between people planning a secret party that included our former President, was just cover code fro cocaine and poppers. I have a creepy feeling that it's more likely this code was the same used by child traffickers, as detectives have shared is used by the very underground rings that they go after.

by Anonymousreply 300March 18, 2017 3:19 PM

Gee, R300, I guess some of us are just too obtuse to understand how empty pizza storefronts and all of those nefarious connotations of an underground pedophilia conspiracy ring connect to prosecution and impeachment of Trump and his cronies for blatant disregard of the emoluments clause, obvious conflicts of interest, and the whittling away of basic rights that should be afforded by every citizen. Could you please break it down for us Barney-style and connect every dot from the obscure and refutable to the obvious and irrefutable?

by Anonymousreply 301March 18, 2017 3:32 PM

To the conspiracy troll:

Learn to quote correctly before trying to pass as a gay DL'er when you clearly are a frau who likes conspiracy bs and hates Democrats and loves Trump.

by Anonymousreply 302March 18, 2017 3:34 PM

Hopefully, R299 Americans will come to realize that corporate CEOs have no empathy, and that corporate values of damaging the vulnerable while being focused only on improving the 'bottom line' (lining their own pockets) are a complete disaster. Bigley.

by Anonymousreply 303March 18, 2017 3:36 PM

Conspiracy theories have their place. On Breitbart. Or a Blog.

by Anonymousreply 304March 18, 2017 3:44 PM

But R300 how is that connected to Julia Roberts and Kirstie Alley? There has to be a connection right?

by Anonymousreply 305March 18, 2017 3:56 PM

I think you all are looking at this wrong. Their ashen, sunken faces could be due to disappoint of NOT having anything to get Trumpy Dumpty out. If they saw evidence of Dumpft getting pissed on I would think they would be elated, as least smirking, thinking: 'we got him now!'

It's all so confusing.

by Anonymousreply 306March 18, 2017 3:59 PM

Not to change the subject but, is Dianne Feinstein the last of the "Little Rascals" still alive? Are there any others still with us??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307March 18, 2017 4:09 PM

I swear, there are about three, regular idiots who shut down all lengthy discussion about anything on here and appear to be Goddess worshipers who think men are incapable of stringing coherent thoughts together or of maintaining any kind of complex train of thought. A clique of mindless tanning bags saturated in brain bleach and roids, who after a decade of overuse and exercise bulimia still can't press 100 lbs. But they have OPINIONS about thinking and shit and we're going to hear them, whether we want to or not!

It's not the charming stupidity that bothers me so much but the bossy authoritarianism.

by Anonymousreply 308March 18, 2017 4:27 PM

R304, James Alefantis's public profile on social media is not a conspiracy nor is it a theory. How many male pizza shop owners do you know who would post photos of themselves online posing in a thong, high heels, and a pearl bracelet while covered in a blood-like substance as a way of promoting their pizza shop?

How does the owner of a seedy pizza shop make GQ magazine's list of 50 Most Influential People in Washington DC? Why did Hillary Clinton, the DNC, and Stephen Colbert's sister all have fundraisers at Comet Ping Pong, and why are "family man" Jake Tapper and his wife such vigorous defenders of Comet Ping Pong when its owner chooses to portray himself publicly in the manner seen in this photo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309March 18, 2017 4:28 PM

[quote]covered in a blood-like substance as a way of promoting their pizza shop?

Or you know... pizza sauce.

by Anonymousreply 310March 18, 2017 4:31 PM

the smell of poo is invasive.

by Anonymousreply 311March 18, 2017 4:43 PM

R310 I'm an artist and I know plenty of avant garde people who like to push boundaries but for promoting a "family pizza shop", Alefantis' page seems like a bit of a business killer, no? Is this a Fetishwear-Italian fusion establishment? Why all the pictures of taped-up kids and children's pageants? Are they trying to appeal to the Stefonknee Wolschts of D.C. who want to throw birthday parties there because that seems like it would be a very, limited audience.

But you know, gay people are just out of control perverts who have to go along with everything, right? And all gay men are pedophiles.

by Anonymousreply 312March 18, 2017 4:48 PM

R311 Funny, I was just thinking the smell of peaches and perm solution suddenly got very pervasive in here.

by Anonymousreply 313March 18, 2017 4:51 PM

[quote] I'm an artist

HAHAHA. Is THAT what you call yourself?

by Anonymousreply 314March 18, 2017 4:51 PM

Ignore the paid propagandist trying to derail the thread.

by Anonymousreply 315March 18, 2017 4:52 PM

R314 I'll never reach your height of performance art but some of us just don't have such immense, natural talent.

by Anonymousreply 316March 18, 2017 4:53 PM

[quote]the smell of poo is invasive.

That is the smell of apologists for pedophiles. Do you really think a rich, sophisticated man like John Podesta gets so excited over pizza and hot hogs that he gushes about them repeatedly to his e-mail contacts?

by Anonymousreply 317March 18, 2017 4:53 PM

No, but you'll keep trying, R316.

by Anonymousreply 318March 18, 2017 4:54 PM

Please, Trump won because so many American have come to absolute hate the Federal Government and he stepped in promising a different type of government, which has already turned out to be a pack of lies. A godamn French Poodle could have won had he been able to make the same promise. Trump is POTUS because we have such a colossal pack of idiots (democrats and republicans and independents) in Congress who have done such a shitty job. They are solely responsible for putting this vermin in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 319March 18, 2017 4:55 PM

I just don't have the kind of privilege that could secure that many pallets of whipped cream through the same "channels" you use, R318.

by Anonymousreply 320March 18, 2017 5:00 PM

This Video Contains All The Evidence To Prosecute Hillary Clinton And To Fire FBI Director James Comey Now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321March 18, 2017 5:02 PM

Thanks for that series of synapse failures, R321. Can we possibly get back on topic now?

by Anonymousreply 322March 18, 2017 5:10 PM

R273 Kill yourself, you piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 323March 18, 2017 5:12 PM

R320 proving it still needs a LOT of work.

by Anonymousreply 324March 18, 2017 5:12 PM

It's too bad the mentally insane don't realize they are.

by Anonymousreply 325March 18, 2017 5:15 PM

Oh, please R319. Republicans are deeply anti-government and anti-American after 35 years of top down brainwashing by their seditious, neo-Confederate, billionaire masters. Lying, right wing hate media brought us Trump, as media master Bannon knows better than anyone.

by Anonymousreply 326March 18, 2017 5:16 PM

R324 Just look at what you're refusing to even talk about! You're trying to shut down discussion about some shady shit involving the trafficking of human beings, that may be tied to Feinstein's solemn face in the video OP posted a link to, above.

Do you have an opinion about why this is unlikely to be in any way connected, why you think it's irrelevant?

Well, no. But you and the rest of the obsessed "Dumbvida" cult -- where I swear you all sit around and circle jerk to a picture of your shadow Queen, five times a day, while pretending to the rest of us that you can't stand her -- try to shut down yet another thread where people discuss things you don't want them discussing. Words. On a thread on a screen. And you just, can't handle it.

by Anonymousreply 327March 18, 2017 5:21 PM

The pizza pedo poster gets instantly blocked. I don't have time or the patience for crazy.

by Anonymousreply 328March 18, 2017 5:23 PM

R327 you've shown your hand. I said nothing to "derail" a thread.. nor did I say anything about that stupid shitty shoes. But you've told us all we need to know in your little rant!

by Anonymousreply 329March 18, 2017 5:28 PM

r6 "This is why Mr. Trump won. He was an alternate to the crazy"

Help...This fucking rabbit hole has no bottom!

by Anonymousreply 330March 18, 2017 5:28 PM

R329 You're responding to multiple posters as if we're the same people.

by Anonymousreply 331March 18, 2017 5:30 PM

You are a willfully ill-informed putz. R328. James Alefantis can only blame himself for the world knowing about his pedophile proclivites. He advertised them publicly until he got more attention than he desired.

by Anonymousreply 332March 18, 2017 5:30 PM

which R do we click to get rid of the pedo loonies?

by Anonymousreply 333March 18, 2017 5:32 PM

No, dumbass at R331. I'm responding solely to you. YOU are the one responding to everyone as though they're the same person.

by Anonymousreply 334March 18, 2017 5:33 PM

R333, calling people loonies isn't adequate in an era when the pedophiles themselves created permanent digital documentation of their activities.

by Anonymousreply 335March 18, 2017 5:36 PM

There is no using logic with the mentally ill. Just remember that.

by Anonymousreply 336March 18, 2017 5:36 PM

thanks r333 for outing yourself, bye bye

by Anonymousreply 337March 18, 2017 5:39 PM

sorry meant r335

by Anonymousreply 338March 18, 2017 5:40 PM

This thread is a metaphor for Trump's basic modus operandi, i.e. deflect, pivot, rant, distract and derail whenever the commentary starts to get too close to home.

by Anonymousreply 339March 18, 2017 5:40 PM

F&F for R309.

by Anonymousreply 340March 18, 2017 5:42 PM

F&F for R321.

by Anonymousreply 341March 18, 2017 5:44 PM

There are two groups of people who interrupt discussions to babble about "pizzagate": the mentally ill and/or morons and those who have been trained in the techniques at the link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342March 18, 2017 5:45 PM

Why do these juvenile posters feel the need to announce who they're FFing?

Are you all Miss Louise from Romper Room?

by Anonymousreply 343March 18, 2017 5:54 PM

They think they can sweep a pedophilia scandal under the rug by use of the F&F button, R343. They think that if we're not allowed to talk about a subject, or if they can intimidate us into not talking about a subject, that it will conveniently go away.

by Anonymousreply 344March 18, 2017 5:56 PM

Whatever, R342. Why not just say: "I disagree with you, I don't think Feinstein's ashen face after the meeting with Comey yesterday, had anything to do with investigations taking place into human trafficking rings." And that would be that. Half this thread is just fighting with jackasses who can not endure people who have even the slightest of different opinions.

Why is it so hard to just disagree and move on? What is this obsession some of you have with totalitarian control of the conversation? I love how some people have to create this elaborate trolling conspiracy around people who have different opinions than them because it's just, not possible that this could even happen. It has to be some massively funded, multi sourced conspiracy that's lead by some lounge singer from Las Vegas, who dictates to an army of online trolls out to get specific Dlrs, from some underground, secret lair within the city limits.

Maybe we just disagree.

by Anonymousreply 345March 18, 2017 6:00 PM

R345, they are scared because in their heart of hearts, they know John Podesta isn't really talking about pizza and hot dogs in his e-mails. They call us crazy even as they know deep down that no sane person of Podesta's stature repeatedly waxes rhapsodic to his business associates about pizza and hot dogs, and that no sane and innocent businessman would present himself and his business on social media in the creepy pedo fashion that Alefantis regularly used to do.

by Anonymousreply 346March 18, 2017 6:06 PM

I blocked all the pedo trolls...they're active on this thread.

Now back to the speculation as to why DiFi looked the same as she did when Milk & Moscone were murdered....

Maybe Comey has been biding his time to collect irrefutable evidence...I don't know. But something very hard core is brewing in the Trump White House. Heads are gonna roll...Trumpy is up to his eyeballs.

by Anonymousreply 347March 18, 2017 6:08 PM

R347 Believe me, I'm not one of those others posting....and I have little time for wacko conspiracy theories but all you have to do is look at that restaurant owner's now-deleted Instagram account and read those emails....and yeah....it's all just....more than a little odd.

by Anonymousreply 348March 18, 2017 6:12 PM

geez it's really "whack a troll" in this thread isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 349March 18, 2017 6:17 PM

Call my crazy but why would Weiner being a pedo have anything to do with Trump and company violating the emoluments clause and collaborating with Russia to influence the election?

by Anonymousreply 350March 18, 2017 6:18 PM

r201 The family fortune was founded by his grandfather with prostitution, Donald trump's father, probably the only respectable in the clan, was a slumlord, beauty pageants are connected to prostitution, the casting couch is somewhat prostitution, the model industry is as well connected to it, blackmail is important for business men, which can e.g. be done with videosurveillanced hotel rooms, he is a hotel mogul, his mentor was mafia lawyer Roy Cohn, he and his enterprises were already by last November indicted over 2500 or 3500 times in his life, two of his wives were from Eastern Europe, which is huge in prostitution, both had unrespectable backgrounds, the Russian Mafia is allegedly strongly connected to the Italian Mafia, which is huge in New York, and I guess Russian Mafia has somewhat taken over from Italian Mafia for some time, .... I hate posts like r201

by Anonymousreply 351March 18, 2017 6:19 PM

didn't someone see trump and weiner having coffee at the mena airport?

by Anonymousreply 352March 18, 2017 6:21 PM

R350, I asked that same thing in R301, but clearly logic and sticking to the topic are antithetical to the pizzaphiles.

by Anonymousreply 353March 18, 2017 6:21 PM

350 comments and still no offer to make a Cinderella transformation on the mousy frau behind Dianne at r78

I am disappoint DL. I am disappoint.

by Anonymousreply 354March 18, 2017 6:27 PM

Here is another question for you to ask yourself.

Why did John Podesta remain silent for weeks after the Pizzagate story broke? Podesta is a hot-headed little pepper-pot of a man. He was a very frequent tweeter on Twitter. Yet when thousands of people took to Twitter to accuse him of being a pedophile, the normally outspoken arrogant mouth-piece tweeted not one word for weeks to protest his innocence. He fell silent.

If you were wrongly accused of a terrible crime in a public forum you routinely posted on, wouldn't you speak up in your own defense? Why didn't Podesta?

by Anonymousreply 355March 18, 2017 6:53 PM

What happened to the guy who shot up the pizza parlor?

by Anonymousreply 356March 18, 2017 6:56 PM

Pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

by Anonymousreply 357March 18, 2017 6:58 PM

R355 is an ignorant cunt...stupid fuck...accused of a crime your lawyer tells you to shut up, you shut up. You goddamn ignorant mothefucker, obviously the man never did anything wrong. Right wingers lie about everything and get away with it, because they say it is free speech. By the way r355, I wish there was a hell for you to roast in.

by Anonymousreply 358March 18, 2017 7:10 PM

[quote]accused of a crime your lawyer tells you to shut up, you shut up.

You really think a pushy loud-mouth like Podesta is going to clam up on Twitter in the face of an army of accusers because he's INNOCENT?

You either know nothing of human nature or you are a shill.

by Anonymousreply 359March 18, 2017 7:13 PM

[quote]wanting free birth control for whorish women

Say what? Is Rush Limbaugh here?

by Anonymousreply 360March 18, 2017 7:39 PM

R359, you are a damn fucking idiot...just like your God, Trump.

by Anonymousreply 361March 18, 2017 7:48 PM

I really like Adam Schiff. They need to put him in House Leadership. He knows how to talk about what's wrong without sounding like a pompous politician. I actually listen to what he has to say! Pelosi and Schumer try but they put everybody to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 362March 18, 2017 7:54 PM

Does the block function still work?

by Anonymousreply 363March 18, 2017 7:56 PM

F&F for R355 and R359 already!

by Anonymousreply 364March 18, 2017 8:00 PM

Here's where all the FFs get maxed out.

by Anonymousreply 365March 18, 2017 8:10 PM

r193, I don't care about what the Clinto campaign did wrong. I live in the here and now. She isn't president and we have a problem with who is. He needs to go. He and many of his people are incompentent and it's not funny or okay anymore. We need someone who can do the damn job.

by Anonymousreply 366March 18, 2017 8:21 PM

FF only works if the troll isn't using multiple browsers to talk to itself.

by Anonymousreply 367March 18, 2017 8:51 PM

It is the fucking Russians bringing up this long debunked Pizza shit.

They have nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 368March 18, 2017 8:58 PM

You can still FF or block anyone who tries to use multiple browsers. It's not like they are hard to figure out. They tend to agree with themselves.

by Anonymousreply 369March 18, 2017 8:58 PM

pedo and pizza are clear troll markers, just whack 'em

by Anonymousreply 370March 18, 2017 9:08 PM

This thread sure got weird!

by Anonymousreply 371March 18, 2017 9:10 PM

Russians always make everything weird.

by Anonymousreply 372March 18, 2017 9:12 PM

umm trolls and loonies are the reason we can't have nice things

by Anonymousreply 373March 18, 2017 9:13 PM

pizza joints are cash biz, lots of money laundering going on. He could be washing money for god knows who? Also, I'm sure they weren't having hotdogs and pizzas, probably code for hookers.

by Anonymousreply 374March 18, 2017 9:25 PM

Not sure about Russians. I think it's a frau who's been dropping in. The constant need to respond to each and every comment directed against or at it and the long posts with many paragraphs looks like a certain LV hotel maid. She was also obsessed with every conspiracy theory and a homophobic Republican. Never could figure out why she dropped into a gay, largely liberal message board.

by Anonymousreply 375March 18, 2017 9:26 PM

If you don't think there are Russian trolls on DL, just head over to the "Russians are shitheads" thread and watch those stupid fucks take the bait and post in angry defense.

And then for the cherry on top, block those posters and see all of their obsessive anti-Hillary posts...

by Anonymousreply 376March 18, 2017 11:49 PM

I'll take your word for it r376

Thanks

by Anonymousreply 377March 18, 2017 11:59 PM

Palmer Report‏ @PalmerReport 2 hours ago Confirmed: Donald Trump’s phony Obama wiretap claim came from the Kremlin

by Anonymousreply 378March 19, 2017 1:09 AM

Please splain to me how a pizza joint could take in millions of dollars to launder legally.

by Anonymousreply 379March 19, 2017 1:13 AM

R378, Palmer Report is highly questionable. I think even Louise Mensch has more credibility (and really, I don't think she's been wrong about Trump/Russia lately).

Where's the proof it came from the Kremlin?

And no, I'm not one of those wacky Russian-involvement-deniers. I just thought the wiretap theory was traced back to some law-talkin' guy who appeared on Fox.

by Anonymousreply 380March 19, 2017 1:16 AM

Look. Stealing an election is easy. Trump won by 70,000 votes cast in three states. That's how he was "elected." You shave off a vew votes in a few close precincts, you "miscount" absentees. It's real easy to steal an election. And if anyone is busted, it's always about broken machines or competency or outdated registration rolls. And yes there's a Republican backed company Diebolt I think, that produces the voting machines that count the votes. The fact is close elections are usually always easier to cheat on. It's the elections where there is a large margin and a clear winner that are impossible to steal. You just need to grease a few palms and have a few ruthless corrupt people on your side. they can alter machines and do whatever they like. It would shock you to discover how many absentee ballots are "lost." especially coming from overseas and from the military.There was a lot of Russian money to throw around, and rigging machines isn't difficult. It's not like a lot of mobsters from Eastern Europe suddenly descended on Peoria, and fucked up the machines. They had operatives they paid who found people who they paid to do that. Lots of buffers.

by Anonymousreply 381March 19, 2017 1:36 AM

That is chilling, R381, and I believe it.

So why doesn't anyone investigate it? Wouldn't it be wild if this previous election could be invalidated or handed over to Clinton because it was found that votes were tossed out?

by Anonymousreply 382March 19, 2017 1:40 AM

R381 Didn't happen. The results were predictable, and in fact were exactly predicted by Michael Moore. Plus, there were recounts in those states.

I still believe our best bet is loudly opposing Trump's agenda. If some Russian connection, or other misdeeds pan out, then get him out.

by Anonymousreply 383March 19, 2017 1:56 AM

R383 could you back this up somehow?

U too R381?

by Anonymousreply 384March 19, 2017 2:00 AM

[quote]Plus, there were recounts in those states.

Uh.. no.

by Anonymousreply 385March 19, 2017 2:01 AM

R385 In Wisconsin the recount affirmed the results.

R384 Back WHAT up? It's on the accuser to provide proof. I'm very open to seeing proof, but so far there is nothing. Just wishful thinking, which we really, really need to start backing way from.

by Anonymousreply 386March 19, 2017 2:07 AM

WI reaffirmed the votes. Did PA where they found 25,000 votes in ONE county alone once the threat of a recount was imminent? And which was it MI or WI that had the odd rule that if the numbers didn't match the books you couldn't do a recount?

by Anonymousreply 387March 19, 2017 2:11 AM

[quote] Trump won by 70,000 votes cast in three states. That's how he was "elected." You shave off a vew votes in a few close precincts, you "miscount" absentees. It's real easy to steal an election.

This would be easier to believe if Hillary had done well in similar states, and those three states (WI, PA and MI) were anomalies. But the fact that Hillary underperformed in similar states like Iowa and Minnesota and Ohio suggests that her losses in WI, PA and MI aren't so hard to believe.

by Anonymousreply 388March 19, 2017 2:15 AM

The trolls ruined this thread. :-(

by Anonymousreply 389March 19, 2017 2:48 AM

I'm tired of reading how Michael Moore predicted it. Michael Moore did not predict it! He strongly suggested it could happen. There's a big difference. He never said "Trump is gonna win!". He said, (and I paraphrase), it's very possible from what I've seen Trump COULD win." When all is said and done, he still thought Hillary would actually win, he just predicted it would be a lot closer than people expected.

by Anonymousreply 390March 19, 2017 3:13 AM

Maybe people are seeing in their faces what they want to see. It wouldn't surprise me if we could never get rid of Trump. If that's the case then we should start focusing on how we can stop him from destroying us all.

by Anonymousreply 391March 19, 2017 3:21 AM

R234 is 1000% correct. The purpose is to downplay the treason of the entire Trump campaign, the traitor Trump and maybe even the complicity of the entire RNC. Given that Trump is such an unstable, fumbling, liar and a truly stupid man imagine how easy it was for these men around him to imagine themselves ALL above the law, above loyalty to the US. Their loyalty was to Party, Corporate Greed and to a disturbed Narcissist that was going to hand them the keys to America's Treasury. Treason any attempt to undermine our Democratic process - esp to curry favor, or repay favor for the MILLIONS they have all made off Russia, I believe is punishable by death.

The "Let's be reasonable about this" bunch are definitly pro Donald/Putin Trolls.

by Anonymousreply 392March 19, 2017 3:57 AM

R234. I agree with you. There are a lot of GOP or Putin trolls in here. Important to remember that any attempt to interfere with our Country and its Democratic Process is Treason. Treason can be punished by Death. These men believed this stupid man was giving them the keys to the American Treasury. As Corporate Titans no one would feel more entitled to Operating unfettered by any laws enforced by a system they despise than Trump/Bannon/Miller/Kushner.

These awful people will be found out. There are enough strong Dems and a handful of GOP officials that will not tolerate treason. And You know they did it. Trump has so little respect for America he cant be bothered to behave like an adult in the White House, cant be bothered by not lying. He made millions and all of his staff made fortunes specifically off Russia with more promised. They did it.

by Anonymousreply 393March 19, 2017 4:07 AM

People give Michael Moore too much credit for his Trump prediction. He also predicted Romney would win. It's his shtick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394March 19, 2017 7:11 AM

I would bet my last dollar Michigan was rigged. Trump "won" there by 10,000 votes. And don't tell me the recount proved anything because it didn't I was a volunteer at the Michigan recount and Trump/GOP challengers were the most aggressive obnoxious obstructionist people I have ever encountered and I have worked elections for 30 years. Their whole aim was to stall until they could stop the recount in court, which is legal in Michigan and that's exactly what they did. The recount in Michigan was never completed, and there should have been a neutral 3rd party investigating voting irregularities there and in Florida and PA. Florida didn't even come up. As we move forward and try to undo the damage we need to look at these states because it isn't just voter suppression that is an issue. There are laws being passed by GOP controlled state legislatures and GOP governors to block attempts to secure free and fair results.

I don't completely disagree with R388 about Hillary lagging, but then you have to consider the role Giuliani and the FBI leaks played, how they were times, inventing a way to connect Hillary and Weiner through emails. Voters had a Pavlovian response, since e-mails had been hyped and covered and talked about for 600 straight days according to several University studies.

by Anonymousreply 395March 19, 2017 9:44 AM

R388 is exactly right. He loss made perfect sense in the context of what happened in the other states.

Jesus, election night had to have been in the top 5 worst nights of my life. (From here I went off on a tangent, about election night, but decided to give it its own thread)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396March 19, 2017 10:31 AM

As an aside - I thought that whenever someone mentioned Adam Schiff, they were whimsically referring to the Law and Order DA character (much like many said they would prefer Jed Bartlett from The West Wing as president)

I didn't realise he was an actual, REAL person...

Really have to pay more attention to the nuts-and-bolts of the US government.

by Anonymousreply 397March 19, 2017 10:47 AM

R381 You have no idea what you're talking about. And you do an incredible disservice to our system of government by putting that ignorance on display by questioning the result of a nationwide election.

"Grease a few palms" - Who? In competitive areas, you've got 1 or 2 Democrats AND Republicans having access to the voting roll in addition to multiple election workers who are there for the paycheck. You're going to buy out all those people? There are thousands of precincts in some states--most have nearly a thousand. With a few hundred votes each.

You are correct about some of the risks associated with Diebold...Please go and learn more. Your generalities irritate me because others read it and say "maybe this guy has a point." You don't. I wish you'd spent 20 minutes reading about the ins and outs of how various states run elections and the many ways they can be improved to achieve a more accurate result (because when it gets down to .5%, you're within a plausible margin of error and there's no way to get a fully accurate result. We have needed serious election reform in this country since 2000 and haven't gotten much of it. But computerization of the process has shut down a lot of avenues for potential fraud.

I've worked in polling places on the political side, being one of the people authorized to watch the vote count in an individual polling place. Multiple times.

by Anonymousreply 398March 19, 2017 11:08 AM

Why does US chieftans appear to want to alienate every country except Russia? The simple and most disturbing answer is getting more obvious.

by Anonymousreply 399March 19, 2017 11:20 AM

Kinky, Kinky, Kinky. Girls pee on rich American in bed. He wrap wet sheets around himself then girls spank him and ask them to call him mean names. So strange.

by Anonymousreply 400March 19, 2017 11:33 AM

R399,

You're from Australia, right? Let me ask you, do you guys think less of us Americans because of this? We know a lot people think he is a joke, but has it changed your thoughts about American people? Has it affected your perception of America? Be bluntly honest.

by Anonymousreply 401March 19, 2017 11:35 AM

[quote]Aussie perplexed

You don't understand, R399. You see, Hillary had these emails and, uh...and Benghazi and...well, something about locking her up and, then...uh...he's gonna make American great again, he says. Let's just say we have very solid reasons!

by Anonymousreply 402March 19, 2017 11:40 AM

R392, unfortunately no one has been executed for treason since the Rosenbergs. That's why, in my opinion, we've had such serious breaches in recent years - no deterrent. Do Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen sound familiar? Traitors. Not executed. No one has the stomach for that anymore, I guess. Only serial killers and inmates in Texas are executed nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 403March 19, 2017 11:52 AM

R401/R402 Separating a political leader from the countrymen in terms of perception is not difficult if revelations are followed. American media is received including CNN. People being divided are obvious. How it looks? Anxiety invoking I would call it. Some believe it is appalling, but nothing to do but be prudent and wait it out. Still, placing him in role was done by voters. They hold responsibility for doing it. Far right may like him here, but they are much fewer and no major emotion displayed. The qualified person was Mrs. Clinton, most believe voters made bad choice shown in results. It appears regressive for the populace.

by Anonymousreply 404March 19, 2017 12:35 PM

Why does R404 sound like an AI bot?

by Anonymousreply 405March 19, 2017 12:55 PM

R381 here and I absolutely do know what I am talking about. I have also worked the political side, as well as working as a local official for more than 2 decades. I've been a political/ party activist, I've been a poll watcher, and a challenger at the count going back to when we had machines with levers and you had to wait until the Election Commission sent someone to open up the back to read them, and on until this past election.

I have studied election law, I have run campaigns, I have worked on campaigns and GOTV field operations, absentee ballots, caucuses open primaries closed primaries, etc planned GOTV operations, and carried them out. The "disservice to our system of government" is certainly not done by me, but it occurs when people subvert the intent of free and fair elections and think they're still playing high school games. What happened in the Michigan recount is a fact. And I also know that it doesn't take legions of people to screw things up.just two or three manipulating the process.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406March 19, 2017 1:04 PM

Our voting system is prey to manipulation because Republican governors and SoS do not ever budget funds to upgrade and update the process and set safeguards up to prevent manipulation. They contract with their good old boy network which is how guys like the Diebolt people got a foothold.

by Anonymousreply 407March 19, 2017 1:07 PM

[quote]This would be easier to believe if Hillary had done well in similar states, and those three states (WI, PA and MI) were anomalies. But the fact that Hillary underperformed in similar states like Iowa and Minnesota and Ohio suggests that her losses in WI, PA and MI aren't so hard to believe.

Hold on: IA was polling for Trump, MN and OH were polling neck-and-neck. Her loss in those states was upsetting but not hugely unexpected. We all knew it could go either way. And in Iowa, she only lost by 44K.

What people noticed were that states like Florida, Nevada and North Carolina were being reported for several days as being basically in the bag for Clinton through early voting stats. The results before Election Day were so heavily Democratic that Trump himself told his Trumpsters that "Folks, it's a rigged system. It's a rigged system."

Then she ended up losing two of those three states. That was odd.

Also odd were that several states noted Republicans were not sharing voter registration and early voting information, while Democrats were. I linked to one story about it but there are others.

I'm not saying the vote was rigged, just that there were some odd things going on that never did get explained. Saying that Clinton underperformed doesn't explain the whole thing. Yeah, she underperformed -- it's basically accepted that the Comey stunt cost her multiple states. But other things could have been going on, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408March 19, 2017 1:12 PM

I think they saw irrefutable evidence that the election was stolen from Hillary Clinton by Trump & the Russians...a successful silent coup.

He's a garden variety conman and thug...working with Putin and other dictators.

by Anonymousreply 409March 19, 2017 1:13 PM

British surveillance story started on RT tv. That's where the idiot Judge guy on Fox heard it. Then idiot Trump tweets it as truth. This is what we have come too. Putin must be gleeful.

by Anonymousreply 410March 19, 2017 1:20 PM

Meanwhile, the Brits have sent troops to Latvia, one of the outside sources for the Russian connection. Things are heating up, and not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 411March 19, 2017 2:25 PM

Surprised so many still don't realize that Diebold is very Republican leaning. If anyone remembers when Karl Rove was on Fox and they announced the election results in favor of Obama he was flabbergasted and some blonde bitch stomped off in a snit to affirm what they were told. They were shocked because they were sure Mittens was going to win because it was planned with Diebold and the machines either hacked or votes changed randomly in favor of the GOP or some other similar shit was going down. I think they made doubly sure their guy would win this time and Russia doubled down hacking. Someone suggested last time that counter hackers were working to undo Russian interference in that election.

by Anonymousreply 412March 19, 2017 2:46 PM

R404, ESL?

by Anonymousreply 413March 19, 2017 2:48 PM

because this is heating up watch Trump do something stupid about N. Korea to get attention away from Russia

by Anonymousreply 414March 19, 2017 2:55 PM

R404 is Google Translate

by Anonymousreply 415March 19, 2017 2:58 PM

I think Putin set up Trump, blackmailed the RNC and wants NATO weakened so he can reclaim Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, etc. without interference. Shit, he even said "Russia has no borders" - DO NOT listen to what they're saying, and pay attention to what they're DOING, ffs. Trump is Putin's puppet and need do nothing more than nothing when Russian troops march into those countries.

by Anonymousreply 416March 19, 2017 3:03 PM

Maybe what Chuck and Dianne saw was intel on massive troop movement in that direction and the fact that the current fool in the Oval office is ignoring it on purpose. You'd go pale, too.

by Anonymousreply 417March 19, 2017 3:06 PM

r417, no she saw pee

by Anonymousreply 418March 19, 2017 3:23 PM

There is a lesbian on Reliable Sources right now saying Trump is throwing up shiny objects to distract the media - I would add the government, so it seems to be modus operandi for Trump - and for this thread.

Every week has brought some major "WTF" moment as Trump careens from day-to-day. We can only imagine what fresh hell this week will bring, but the hope is that the adults not get distracted and focus on whatever made Grassley (for the first time) silent, Dianne Feinstein shell-shocked and most shockingly at all, Schumer avoiding the cameras entirely.

It seems North Korea is already being positioned as the ultimate shiny object of distraction, which will once again make those red state voters from military families his victims.

I think we all can agree, this will not - and cannot - last 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 419March 19, 2017 3:24 PM

The shiny object strategy is obviously working. He tweets an outrage about Obama and we forget Sessions lying to Congress. I want Sessions on the fucking hot seat to answer for this.

by Anonymousreply 420March 19, 2017 3:32 PM

R405 I've noticed quite a few "posters" that sound like one of those AI Bots spit out a bunch of random words and posted. It's been happening a lot more on here lately.

by Anonymousreply 421March 19, 2017 3:32 PM

That's been going on for awhile now, R421, and they get triggered by certain phrases. Usually one liners that make little sense to the conversation and unable to respond or defend the statement. I've called them 'mercer bots' for the programming originator, but everyone's in on it now. Shit, whatever browser you're using is selling your browsing information to companies as I type this. No privacy anymore is the one thing Sewer Rat Barbie told the truth about.

by Anonymousreply 422March 19, 2017 3:38 PM

R395 Fla Bush Vs Gore was the template for Mich. In that contest the game was to completely terrify the vote recounters with John Bolton (a cypher then) leading a group of assholes to pound on the Board of Elections doors like a lynch mob. It worked, terrified the counting stopped. Legal settled the day.

This is the 1-2 punch of the GOP strategy, when they dont have suppression laws already on the books.

Dont forget it was NYC FBI leaks specifically, and Comey had been one of the original crew of "Clinton Hunters"... he is an AssH and he better be honest THIS TIME.

by Anonymousreply 423March 19, 2017 3:44 PM

R381 is from the "caustic voter brigade." It's all rigged, dont bother. No those machines are only electric in as much as they plug in a wall and scan the ballots. The psychology of brutalizing Clinton as a Candidate massively intensified the minute she became Secretary of State. For 8 years the extreme right smeared her relentlessly - going back to Bush. I recall seeing trash talk about her during the first Pro Choice Rally in 2003? In DC.

Comey came along closed Putin's deal. They are complicit and bizarre bedmates.

by Anonymousreply 424March 19, 2017 3:53 PM

Hillary deserved to lose if only for all the people she and Bill have had murdered.

by Anonymousreply 425March 19, 2017 3:56 PM

MURDER! He says....

by Anonymousreply 426March 19, 2017 3:57 PM

I F/F flamed & freaked R425 because it was the right thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 427March 19, 2017 4:03 PM

R405 R413 R415 Why do you seek to be a fool trying to project. You are the Trumpie troll. How many of these you are going to tail?

by Anonymousreply 428March 19, 2017 4:06 PM

Just to debunk the pizza pedo troll a bit further, that pic you're sharing at R309 that is purportedly James Alefantis covered in blood is not. It's a picture of Shea Van Horne, a popular local DC drag performer who performs under the name of "Summer Camp." That picture was taken in October 2015 on Halloween night. I know because I saw him that night and took some photos of him in the same costume (I even still have them on my phone. I had to look them up because the photo at R309 actually looked similar to a shot I had taken).

So, basically, you and your fake news meme are complete bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 429March 19, 2017 4:09 PM

[quote]How many of these you are going to tail?

I'm r405 and I still don't understand you.

by Anonymousreply 430March 19, 2017 4:12 PM

[quote]So, basically, you and your fake news meme are complete bullshit.

This link provides a treasure trove of social media images and statements from jimmycomet at Ping Pong Pizza that indicates all the unsavory things that go on in the world of John Podesta and James Alefantis (or is that name a play on word of "J'aime les enfants?")

Why does Alefantis label babies in photographs "ho-tards," (meaning "retarded whores") and why does a childless man have so many images of children in his online profile?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431March 19, 2017 4:19 PM

That pic at r309 is indeed Shea Van Horn aka Summer Camp. He's got pics of himself from that Halloween bash on his Facebook. I hope this link works:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432March 19, 2017 4:21 PM

lol, R427 I am the OP and once again I don't even see the post you referenced so all of their predictable drivel is comes from one or two posters I blocked in the past.

by Anonymousreply 433March 19, 2017 4:21 PM

Is the PizzaGate troll here going to be the next active shooter targeting innocent people at a pizzeria?

by Anonymousreply 434March 19, 2017 4:23 PM

Ha, I see r431 is missing as well.

by Anonymousreply 435March 19, 2017 4:23 PM

NO I'm not from the "caustic voter brigade." I fight hard for turnout. Because a good turnout and careful monitoring to get the margin for victory up and avoid "close elections" and make sure things work the way they should is part of our responsibility. How nice it would be if people just showed up voted then sat on their asses for four years but democracy is messy and it doesn't work that way. You need to stay engaged and informed and you need to turn out the vote. We have been too passive for too long. At least we are seeing a Resistance movement growing. I'm all for that. And I am someone who never misses an opportunity to vote. I believe in two things: The U.S.Constitution, and Voting. Anyone who tells you" it's all rigged, don't bother" is an asshole who does not have your interests at heart. With any endeavor whether it's baseball or elections there is an opportunity for chicanery or outright fraud. It's up to us and the people who work for us to make sure things run the way they were intended.

by Anonymousreply 436March 19, 2017 4:23 PM

By the way, does Van Horn know his photos are being used by the Pizzagate psychos?

by Anonymousreply 437March 19, 2017 4:23 PM

R405, I understood R404. Try the Kellyanne's Pussy thread instead. It needs defenders.

by Anonymousreply 438March 19, 2017 4:24 PM

R424 I agree with you on this part:

"The psychology of brutalizing Clinton as a Candidate massively intensified the minute she became Secretary of State. For 8 years the extreme right smeared her relentlessly - going back to Bush. I recall seeing trash talk about her during the first Pro Choice Rally in 2003? In DC."

"Comey came along closed Putin's deal. They are complicit and bizarre bedmates."

by Anonymousreply 439March 19, 2017 4:25 PM

[quote]Is the PizzaGate troll here going to be the next active shooter targeting innocent people at a pizzeria?

The actor-gunman was staged Fake News to make Comet Ping Pong look like the victims instead of the predators that they are. They seriously claim that the one bullet fired in the staged hoax crime just happened to hit the business' computer's hard drive, conveniently destroying any evidence it may have contained.

by Anonymousreply 440March 19, 2017 4:26 PM

So "People being divided are obvious. How it looks?" sounds like regular English to you, R438? Fantastic. I'm very excited for you.

But I should let you know that in real life, if someone called me a Trump supporter just because I didn't understand an anonymous internet nobody's word salad, I'd punch them in the neck. I suggest that you try saying the shit you spew on DL in real life sometime and see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 441March 19, 2017 4:27 PM

If you really believe that the Comet Ping Pong Pizza gunman just happened to destroy their computer by random chance then you must be willfully ignorant or else just pain stupid.

by Anonymousreply 442March 19, 2017 4:27 PM

The instagram screen shot. Note what is written under "mssummercamp".

And note "jimmeycomet"'s comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443March 19, 2017 4:39 PM

And BTW: that shot was taken inside the "family friendly" pizzeria.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444March 19, 2017 4:41 PM

R428 AI not be parody post complete

by Anonymousreply 445March 19, 2017 4:55 PM

Oh, for the love of fuck -- Summer Camp's IG photo is right here, you dimwitted buffoon. You don't have to screencap it, you can just link to IG. Are you unaware that this is a thing you can do?

Or did you screencap it because you wanted to deliberately edit out Van Horn's explanation in the comments on his post? That this was a private 1AM art performance for Planned Parenthood with a performance piece based on the song "Doll Parts"?

Anyway, I'm sorry you don't know people wear fake blood on Halloween, and that you don't know what performance art is, and that you think gay = evil = pedophile, and I'm also sorry I don't know who you are because it's been a trollapalooza around here lately and you're one of about a dozen people who deserve a combat boot up the arse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446March 19, 2017 5:01 PM

[quote] ...or else just pain stupid.

I think the law firm you are referring to is Payne-Steuben

by Anonymousreply 447March 19, 2017 5:16 PM

I just read this on Twitter. Was Adam Schiff on MTP today?

Adam Schiff on Trump campaign & Russia: “circumstantial evidence of collusion … direct evidence of deception” at start of investigation #MTP

by Anonymousreply 448March 19, 2017 5:47 PM

Yes, he was on MTP, R448.

by Anonymousreply 449March 19, 2017 5:49 PM

they traced britains involvment to rt.

has anyone noticed that all the blm protests are gone? my theory: hugely funded organization inilving mediatime, protesters to scare whites and police into voting.

by Anonymousreply 450March 19, 2017 6:00 PM

R450 - right wing troll. BLM is real. Campaign season is over but that doesn't mean they arent active in towns and cities across America.

by Anonymousreply 451March 19, 2017 6:49 PM

There is a police car parked near my house that is all beaten up and spray painted with #BLM, as if it was a prop not being used any more.

A real cop car would be in storage at the police garage.

by Anonymousreply 452March 19, 2017 6:53 PM

BLM isn't protesting, R452, because they actually believe that black lives matter and won't risk what they know this administration is capable of, and more than willing, to do. Where do you think all the new surplus military equipment will be going once the MIC gets their new toys?

by Anonymousreply 453March 19, 2017 6:55 PM

That was meant for R450, R452. My apologies

by Anonymousreply 454March 19, 2017 6:57 PM

r451. omg-i am not right wing. my point was not abt the legitimacy of the movement. it was abt the peime time media attention and protesting. it was funded to scare whites before the election.

why not talk abt it. instead of labeling me?

by Anonymousreply 455March 19, 2017 7:06 PM

r452. interesting. i wish a reporter would look into the funding of the movement. i noticed similar before gwb election. huge movement w constant media attention for gay marriage. thats a repug strategy: focus on whats scares your constituency and push it into their face every day, every news channel.

by Anonymousreply 456March 19, 2017 7:12 PM

No one was more shocked that Trump won than Trump. No one. The look on his face after Gropegate (the women coming forward with accusations and the Billy Bush interview) was pure flop sweat: "I'm toast".

Then the Republican party moved into position to save him. They used Russians, Comey, emails, fake news ("Hillary's lesbian lover Huma crushed that she is dying!!"), tampered voting machines and everything but the kitchen sink in a last-ditch effort to make Donald President.

And it worked.

Several Repugs will take the blame and be sent to country club prisons for a while (and rewarded a nice bonus for their efforts), but Trump will never be touched by this.

by Anonymousreply 457March 19, 2017 7:34 PM

[quote] The mind reels at what could have given them those chilled, ashen faces.

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 458March 19, 2017 7:36 PM

Fuck off, R458--if the gravity of what we're facing isn't dramatic to you, then what is?

by Anonymousreply 459March 19, 2017 7:49 PM

Race has often been described as "the third rail" of American Politics. It's toxic. That's why the GOP tried SO hard to force Barack Obama to be a race candidate, like Jesse Jackson before him, instead of one with broader appeal.

For decades, the Republicans have been playing the race card in a variety of ways, co-opting legitimate efforts to seek redress of grievances. BLM is a legitimate organization. It raises legitimate concerns. But their activities can also be manipulated by the mainstream media and used to sway voters.

It has been done before going back to at least the 60's as I recall. I have even known of so-called "Black leaders" in the community who were on GOP payroll and agitated and provoked for pay.

Then there was the Nixon candidacy in 1968, based on exploiting urban riots and violence as well as anti war protestors and associating them with criminal elements. Talking about "Law & Order " and the "vast silent majority".

Of course the news media has always preferred graphic demonstrations and police excesses. "If it bleeds it leads" has been around for a long time. What is interesting is that most people today are a little more sophisticated and aware and manipulating them is not easy. Of course I am not referring to the Fox news brigade.

by Anonymousreply 460March 19, 2017 8:01 PM

Russia help turn the election but frankly, all the lies from Fox, Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones and other ignorant, lying fools made people unsure and believe lies about Hillary....it was just like the dirty tricks that Nixon used. People should be ashamed of themselves for listening to such trash, and then voting for TRASH. Because Trump is nothing more than trash and the same goes for most of his staff and cabinate.

by Anonymousreply 461March 19, 2017 8:17 PM

So what time do the hearing start tomorrow?

by Anonymousreply 462March 19, 2017 8:22 PM

Is there any legal precedent for calling a [italic]federal[/italic] special presidential election if the entire Trump administration was found guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors? Or would the presidency just fall to Ryan?

by Anonymousreply 463March 19, 2017 8:37 PM

Whatever other significance the briefing and the press conference had, I cannot see anything like "stunned" and "ashen" in Feinstein or Grassley's faces. They look completely normal to me in that video. What am I missing?

by Anonymousreply 464March 19, 2017 8:56 PM

R464 What are you missing?

Confirmation bias.

by Anonymousreply 465March 19, 2017 10:42 PM

OP, I've enjoyed some of this thread, some parts nit so much. What's irritating about this kind of thread is that it is a guessing game and utterly subjective, which makes us look stupid. It's like the Melania frown on Inauguration Day.

Not saying you all aren't correct, maybe these two did get shocking news, who in the hell knows? Playing guessing games is a BIGLY waste of our time and limited resources. We need to focus on facts and actions IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 466March 19, 2017 11:00 PM

That's weird, R452. How long has it been there? Where is it parked?

I agree that it's weird for it to just be parked somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 467March 20, 2017 3:08 AM

[quote] BLM is a legitimate organization. It raises legitimate concerns. But their activities can also be manipulated by the mainstream media and used to sway voters.

Not only by the mainstream media.

by Anonymousreply 468March 20, 2017 3:20 AM

No r463. Trump goes, it falls to Pence. Pence goes, it falls to his Vice President. Pence and Trump go at the same time, it falls to Ryan.

The best one could hope for in a crisis is a good faith gesture of choosing a Dem VP. And then that Pres being pulled out and the dem VP becoming president.

There are no provisions for a redo election and I wish people would stop hoping for it. This isn't Jan Brady losing to Nora Coombs.

by Anonymousreply 469March 20, 2017 3:30 AM

They would never pick a dem VP. Nobody knows how broad the rot goes, and if Pence went too, they would lose the WH. Not happening.

Probably Pence would pick Orange Hitler II as job security. Some maniac, so everyone would be terrified to get rid of Pence.

by Anonymousreply 470March 20, 2017 3:50 AM

I wanted Hillary badly, more than Joe Biden.

But I admit I sometimes wonder what would have happened if he had ran. The guy is so loved, especially by Republicans in the Senate. I couldn't picture him losing PA.

by Anonymousreply 471March 20, 2017 3:56 AM

R471 there's as reason he didn't run. His internal polling showed he wouldn't get the nomination over Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 472March 20, 2017 4:03 AM

Remember when Biden ran for president? He was an idiot, always saying the wrong thing, but unlike Trump, no one thought he was wonderful when he was saying stupid shit.

Right now he's getting the sympathy card, but left on his own, he destroys himself. We need new blood.

by Anonymousreply 473March 20, 2017 4:06 AM

Exactly R472. Hillary was not about to step aside for Joe Biden. I was 100% for Hillary early on and I made no apologies and never qualified my support. It was enthusiastic.

I find it amusing that all the people who were afraid of the gridlock if Hillary had won, can now point with pride to all the Republican Congress and their President have accomplished..... LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

by Anonymousreply 474March 20, 2017 4:09 AM

Let me ask you guys. After the election, I felt sorry for America and for ourselves when Bush won twice. But this time was different. I really genuinely felt heartbroken for Hillary. I didn't feel sorry for Kerry or Al Gore. This is the first time I really felt bad, not just for the public, but for the nominee. I feel like she deserved so much better than this. She had earned being President more than any public figure I knew, and deserved her place in history as the first woman President (though what made her great was not her gender but her merit and ideas).

Did anyone else feel more sympathy for the losing candidate this time around?

by Anonymousreply 475March 20, 2017 4:18 AM

Yes - Especially given who/what *won*.

by Anonymousreply 476March 20, 2017 4:22 AM

Of course, R475. Mary as it was, I was in shock for the entire week after Election day and finally cried when it culminated with Kate McKinnon's rendition of "Hallelujah" in mourning the loss of Hillary, of Leonard Cohen, and of whatever respect this country had gained under Obama.

by Anonymousreply 477March 20, 2017 4:45 AM

Day*

by Anonymousreply 478March 20, 2017 4:46 AM

R475 I agree totally. The real tragedy is that few, very very few voters have any idea of her actual positive impact on Americans lives. The list is startling when you go through it event after event .

First as FLOTUS: she was behind Bill and the visit to the AIDS Quilt - she had many LGBT friends - esp as a Feminist. She went to Beijing and ignored both the Clinton Admin & The Chinese Gov and made the Declarative Statemtn that she she hoped would end Female infanticide "Womens Rights are Human Rights, etc" That resulted in a push to remake the role of Women in China. She went to Africa/Senegal offered support to a small gathering of Senegalese Women and today thanks to her visibile support and increasing their funding, a RECORD 23 countries have now outlawed Female Genital Mutilation. That is HUGE for countries in that region of the world - Arab and African. Hillary you bitches - yeah she really gets stuff done. Tons more but I wont go into it here.

As Senator she was responsible for the largest undertaking in modern history - the rebuilding of NYC, the provision of healthcare to survivors and responders, that took most of her terms - but followed up with Lilly Lebettter, Health Medical Centers around NYS, increasing NYS agriculture sales and production, etc. many many things.

As Secretary of State she was really remarkable: Brokering the signing of 3 peace treaties: HAMAS, Iran Transparency Anti Nuclear Proliferation treaty & the Resigning of the Renewed Clinton Yeltsin Anti Nuclear Proliferation Treaty. The removal of fissile material from Ukraine by Multi Natinal forces before Putin marched on Crimea, the first US State Department Emisary for Climate Change as State Department Policy, participation in Copenhagen Climate IPCC panel - first time. Creation of org with EPA and IPCC members that approached the 5 dirtiest polluted nations on earth to accept a transition fuel of cleaner NG until REnewable was available. Insisted PRC increase US imports a min of 50% - they did, that was seismic Trade event. She demanded that any country in which the US provided NATO peacekeeping forces that the Governments of those country include women in both actual forces and in negotiating Peace treaties as means to stop the issues of assault that women encounter in such wars... the LIST IS ENDLESS. Besides freeing 3 dissidents from Tyrannical regimes and opening up Myanmar for the firs time to the West, establishing first moves to a more open society. She made increasing health standards for medical care mandatory, and providing birth control mandatory for any country receiving US Aid.

The. LIST of Hillary Clintons Accomplishments is ENORMOUS - I have only included maybe 50%. No Press, all done quietly except for one: When she declared "Gay Rights are Human Rights and Human Rights are Gay Rights!" She changed that world with that - following up with the First branch of the US GOV to formally recognize LGBT FULL EQUALITY, PROVIDE FAMILY BENEFITS AND APPROPRIATE GENDER IDENTITY PASSPORTS FOR EMPLOYEES OF THE STATE DEPARTMENT. THIS WAS THE FIRST BRANCH OF THE US GOVERNMENT TO DO ANY OF THIS.

FIRST LAST AND ALWAYS, HILLARY CLINTON IS A FEMINIST, A MORTAL THAT BELIEVES IN SERVING FOR THE GREATER GOOD EVERY DAY OF HER LIFE.

by Anonymousreply 479March 20, 2017 4:59 AM

R479 here - identical 477. Kate opened those misery gates. I am so glad she paid such a beautiful tribute to Hillary with that song. I love that they hang. In my nabe. ;)

by Anonymousreply 480March 20, 2017 5:03 AM

After that legacy there is no way Biden came close to being the Nominee. Not Even.

by Anonymousreply 481March 20, 2017 5:07 AM

R58, I swear to you that was what I've been thinking for a few weeks now. That maybe Comey pulled this shit to give HRC duck and cover space. He knew this was coming and planned a massive trap. It's an insane theory, but truth is so much stranger than fiction these days. Also just want to point out that the UK just moved their troops close to Russia. Something MASSIVE is coming. Or I could be nuts.

by Anonymousreply 482March 20, 2017 5:39 AM

R464, they didn't look ashen to me, either.

by Anonymousreply 483March 20, 2017 6:01 AM

It's relative, R483. Compare how she looked in R78 with how she looked a couple days later when talking to the protesters. I'm not sure she was strictly ashen, but she was shaken. Same with Grassley. I can't post two links but you can find video of him from last month in an article called "Senator Chuck Grassley holds a town hall close to home" and he was animated and a lot, er, pinker than he was in the video after the meeting with Comey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484March 20, 2017 11:43 AM

I was heartbroken for Hillary. Devastated for her as much as for us. So yes. And I felt personally hurt when the pundits immediately pounced with all their "what SHE did wrong" bullshit. She fucking WON and those bastards stole it from her. Don't even get me started reflecting on Kate McKinnon, but honestly Kate completely reflected my feelings, so many of us feeling that way . I am still grieving, but I'm at the anger stage. Intend to stay that way.

by Anonymousreply 485March 20, 2017 12:02 PM

R484, I'd watched all the videos in this thread when I made my comment, though. I just don't see it, and I should just agree to disagree, but the whole point of this thread hangs on that perception.

by Anonymousreply 486March 20, 2017 4:48 PM

R486 is correct. This is too subjective "until" we have more information.

by Anonymousreply 487March 20, 2017 5:33 PM

r387, You have made this assertion before. Which county? Your source?

by Anonymousreply 488March 20, 2017 7:01 PM

[quote] [bold]She went to Beijing and ignored both the Clinton Admin & The Chinese Gov and made the Declarative Statemtn that she she hoped would end Female infanticide "Womens Rights are Human Rights," [/bold] That resulted in a push to remake the role of Women in China

This right there is what both brought her a place in history and what would later brought her political career to an end.

The Republicans hated and I mean [bold]HATED[/bold] that she [bold]disobeyed[/bold] the male politicians of this country. She was branded a feminist and a dangerous woman that could potentially be president one day. An entire generation of Republicans would go on a full on war against her career and character.

I think the worst part of this past elections is that the younger generation proved that they were no better than the last one. The BernBros and their ilk were just as xenophobic and misogynistic as their predecessors.

by Anonymousreply 489March 20, 2017 7:26 PM

did anyone post this?? The Independent also reported this along with Fox news too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490March 21, 2017 2:55 AM

R489 that was my post you quoted. Tragically it was the GOP and new millennial misogyny that did her in with WikiLeaks. In 2008 I saw young white guys spit on cars in parking lots with HRC stickers on them- honestly it scared me. They may have been 8 years older in '16 but they had the same shitty attitudes and fell in love with the Uncle that told their Mom & Dad to fuck off. I think the hate for Hills went back to the "what was I suppose to do stay home and bake cookies?" Right wing women & men resented the Hell out of her for being attractive, BLAZES SMART and once it was known she was the mastermind of Bills career - well. After all Bill camp along undoing the horror of the Reagan massive spending and debt - cleaning up his mess - GOP hated him for replacing their Saint. They transferred that to her.

She is brilliant, she could do this job in her sleep. I try to imagine how fantastic her staff would be. Tears, goddamn tears.

by Anonymousreply 491March 21, 2017 3:45 AM

[quote]Dianne is like 80.

No, Dianne is like Diane, Dian and Diana.

by Anonymousreply 492March 21, 2017 3:58 AM

I feel the same way as you guys responding to R475. I woke up early in the morning after Election Day, when it was still dark, and the reality of what had concluded a few hours before hit me like a ton of bricks. It was like a waking nightmare. The same thing has happened to me when loved ones have died. I wake up, and it's the first thing on my mind, and I think "oh shit, it really happened, it wasn't just a dream, and now I have to live with this reality."

I feel so, so bad for Hillary. And I say this as someone actually voted for Bernie in the primary. I grew to really like her during her general election campaign. She wasn't a great campaigner, but what she's like when she's not campaigning is so likable and inspiring.

by Anonymousreply 493March 21, 2017 5:18 AM

R412 There is no evidence to back up what you're saying. You sound as crazy as Alex Jones.

by Anonymousreply 494March 21, 2017 6:06 AM

Yes, R490, we alluded to this up thread at R286/R287 regarding Feinstein's comments. Shortly thereafter the thread was hijacked by the usual trolls.

by Anonymousreply 495March 21, 2017 6:50 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 496March 23, 2017 11:09 AM

Republicans are going to stall theses investigations for years so they can do as much damage as possible.

by Anonymousreply 497March 26, 2017 11:41 PM

anyone watch 60min? there is an interesting story abt pizzagate.

by Anonymousreply 498March 27, 2017 12:00 AM

I Wonder if any of the people who were voting as members of the Electoral College back in December would like to change their mind ...and their vote right about now?

by Anonymousreply 499March 27, 2017 2:24 AM

Grassley is an absolute pig. Plus, he should have been put out to pasture years ago. Hate him! As a native Iowan and naturalized Texan, I used to think Iowa deserved better than this. Then they went red for Trump and reelected that insane bigot Steve King.

by Anonymousreply 500March 27, 2017 2:35 AM

Grassley is possibly the biggest shithead in the Senate...what a total asshole he is...wish he would die.

by Anonymousreply 501October 18, 2017 2:11 PM

Grassley nor Sessions are neither one, Americans. They are simply bigetted Republicans, nothing more, extremely evil men...evil down to their core. A couple of old racist pigs who want to keep minorities from voting. A couple of old men who hate gays and would see them in prison if they could. Why are we punished with these two old bastards?

by Anonymousreply 502October 18, 2017 2:23 PM

Started reading this thread with great interest, getting more excited about Trump's immanent downfall...then realized that it's 7 months old. No big revelation, no new info that left me ashen. We have to face the possibility that there is no there there.

by Anonymousreply 503October 18, 2017 4:26 PM

[quote] No big revelation, no new info that left me ashen.

Still with BREAKING NEWS every night. That never amounts to a thing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504October 18, 2017 4:50 PM

Fuck Off r504.....Trump is going to prison....and so are all his enablers.

tick, tick, tick, tick, tick............

by Anonymousreply 505October 18, 2017 5:03 PM

R504 does have a point, where is the news after all this?

by Anonymousreply 506October 18, 2017 6:25 PM

I believe Trump will go to prison, unless his kids get him over to Russia first.

by Anonymousreply 507October 18, 2017 6:41 PM

Something must have riled up our trolls -- now they're bumping old threads, obviously hoping to distract. But from what?

by Anonymousreply 508October 18, 2017 6:47 PM

So the little snake Sessions wiggled out of telling the truth, again. He is the worst...Trump has an endless supply of the worst. Will any be indicted?

by Anonymousreply 509October 18, 2017 7:03 PM

Is there any way Trump will resign before indictments come down?

by Anonymousreply 510October 18, 2017 7:05 PM

Personally I dont think it is too soon to begin polling the YES votes on the 25th Amendment. Sec of State - Yes

Sec of Transportation - Yes

UN Ambassador - Yes, most certainly Nikki (ever such a stupid broad) would push him out of his seat

Sec of Defense Mattis - Yes since the 1st tweet to NKorea

Sec of Energy Perry - Yes Chief of Staff Kelly would twist his stupid arm

Sec of Education DeVos - Maybe if Pence the christian did it first

Vice President - Yes shouting “Hallelujah!”

Dir of Natl Intelligence. - Yes Dan Coates

Dir of Vet Affairs - Yes Schulke most definitely

Maybe: Mnuchin, Pompeo but he is a real right wing freak and greatly dispised by CIA employees. Sessions only if he faces indictment. No: Pruit, Perdue, Zinke, Mulvaney, Ross are corrupt as Satan himself.

McMahon the World Wrestling woman, DeVos and Carson are in a League of their own wont even understand they have a vote.

by Anonymousreply 511October 18, 2017 8:03 PM

Trumps cabinet is full of crooks, they will never do the right thing. Crooks are like that.

by Anonymousreply 512October 18, 2017 8:08 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 513January 9, 2018 11:05 PM

well well well well WELL.

by Anonymousreply 514January 9, 2018 11:07 PM

Yep, thanks to whoever bumped this. I posted in the other thread asking if this was what caused Senator Feinstein to come out of that meeting looking like she'd seen a ghost.

by Anonymousreply 515January 9, 2018 11:14 PM

Probably because they realize whatever's happening will bring our country down, and they have a choice between keeping quiet and hoping nothing happens, or pulling the cord and ruining us all.

by Anonymousreply 516January 9, 2018 11:15 PM

The picture of Feinstein and Grassley was taken in March 2017....Glenn Simpson didnt testify until August 2017

by Anonymousreply 517January 9, 2018 11:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!