Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BD Hyman is out-cunting herself, claiming Bette Davis practiced witchcraft

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 26, 2019 9:49 PM

I knew it!

by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2017 7:07 PM

[quote]She also claims to have witnessed her mother’s ‘demonic cackling,’ watching her ‘transform into a Satanic figure, [with] a Satanic face, long claws on the end of her hands,’ scraping at the glass of a terrace door during a 1982 trip to her Davis, California home.

Then there was the time she transformed into Sally Jessy Raphael.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 15, 2017 7:09 PM

Everyone knows that spells end when the witch that cast them dies. Clearly Hyman needs to open the dusty, locked trunk with her mother's old spellbooks in it and do a little reading. The real question is why Hyman kept the trunk, rather than burning it. Perhaps it has something to do with the engravings...

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2017 7:10 PM

The cuntcorn doesn't fall fah from the cuntree.

by Anonymousreply 4March 15, 2017 7:14 PM

Apparently cunt tree is a thing:

cunt tree

A whole bunch of related peoples all descended from one cunt.

A family tree with a cunt at the top. Because of the cunt and its inherent value, you need to apply for a visa to enter.

Which cunt tree are you from? My mother's cunt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 15, 2017 7:18 PM

I' writing a letter to mommy.

Her address is hell below.

by Anonymousreply 6March 15, 2017 7:24 PM

Why she hates her mother so much???!!

by Anonymousreply 7March 15, 2017 7:27 PM

[quote]she would have her secretary get a piece of clothing from someone who had vexed her

Because anyone can just waltz into Joan Crawford's apartment and grab some of her clothes.

by Anonymousreply 8March 15, 2017 7:27 PM

Please r3. I don't want Hyman opening any of her dusty, locked items.

by Anonymousreply 9March 15, 2017 7:27 PM

R2. Owns this stupid thread. Anyone have a piece of cloth from BD, I feel a touch of Arson coming on.

by Anonymousreply 10March 15, 2017 7:57 PM

What an awful daughter!

by Anonymousreply 11March 15, 2017 8:06 PM

"It includes claims that her mom dabbled in witchcraft, casting spells on her enemies from her bed, and that the star’s ‘demonic’ curse on Hyman and her family led to her grandson’s bipolar diagnosis and her daughter facing terminal cancer."

So in other words Bette's spells worked! I'd say chalk one up for the Mama Witch, not the Daughter Bitch.

And I guess Satan is stronger than Bitch BD's god as well.

Hail, Bette! Hail, Satan!

by Anonymousreply 12March 15, 2017 8:18 PM

Which Satan did she worship, L.B. Mayer or Sam Goldwyn?

by Anonymousreply 13March 15, 2017 8:23 PM

I read her book. No doubt Davis was not the best mom but what made her angry is that she fell in love at 16 with an older guy and Davis for awhile refused to sign the parental consent for her to marry. BD was livid about this in the book. Davis finally signed it but BD took it as a slight to her husband. Bitch is lucky she signed it. Most parents wouldn't. But, oh, BD was so worldly and grown up at 16! Then she didn't like that Davis never really approved of the husband. So, basically she bitched about living with her mom for 16 years and how at 16 she was so much smarter then everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 14March 15, 2017 8:24 PM

If Bette were really a witch, she would have had that third Oscar she craved, and possibly a fourth.

I call bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 15March 15, 2017 8:27 PM

I wish somebody would punch her in the face and then cast a new spell on her.

by Anonymousreply 16March 15, 2017 9:01 PM

This woman & her husband mooched off Bette for years, I'm surprised she hasn't disinterred her mother's corpse & sold it on E-bay.

by Anonymousreply 17March 15, 2017 9:20 PM

She could freeze-dry it and sell it off piece by piece like the Ferengi do.

by Anonymousreply 18March 15, 2017 9:43 PM

She may have inherited some cuntiness but she didn't get any talent or cleverness. Hyman was absolutely dreadful in her small part in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane. She could barely get the lines to come out of her talentless mouth.

by Anonymousreply 19March 15, 2017 10:00 PM

Yep, completely off this time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 15, 2017 10:06 PM

[quote[...she would take this piece of clothing and she would mumble incoherently and she would then set it on fire and hold it over this metal wastebasket, and laugh as it burned and she dropped it into this container.

Nah. BD was hammered and didn't realize that Bette got a kick out of setting the wastebasket on fire with her cigarettes.

by Anonymousreply 21March 15, 2017 10:11 PM

Bette was evil but still a good actress.

by Anonymousreply 22March 15, 2017 10:16 PM

[quote][She] would sit on her bed and she had this big metal wastebasket and she would have her secretary get a piece of clothing from someone who had vexed her, crossed her in her view, and she would take this piece of clothing and she would mumble incoherently and she would then set it on fire and hold it over this metal wastebasket, and laugh as it burned and she dropped it into this container.

The hysterical thing is, I can absolutely picture Bette doing this.

[quote]She also claims to have witnessed her mother’s ‘demonic cackling,’ watching her ‘transform into a Satanic figure, [with] a Satanic face, long claws on the end of her hands,’ scraping at the glass of a terrace door

It's HERE that it becomes obvious BS.

by Anonymousreply 23March 15, 2017 11:04 PM

This daughter is a cunt, pure and simple. The born-again bullshit adds to her cuntiness, imo.

by Anonymousreply 24March 15, 2017 11:21 PM

She sounds mentally off.

by Anonymousreply 25March 16, 2017 1:46 AM

There will be a special place in hell for B.D.

by Anonymousreply 26March 16, 2017 2:06 AM

Even if there's no Hell, one should be created for this cunt. She's not crazy, she knows the simpletons who follow her ministry will lap this bullshit up.

by Anonymousreply 27March 16, 2017 2:09 AM

Link doesn't work, OP. Fix it.

by Anonymousreply 28March 16, 2017 2:13 AM

The pain that BD caused her mother was tragic. You can tell in this interview that Bette had finally realized that something was very wrong with her adoptive daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 16, 2017 2:21 AM

It appears Margot wasn't Bette's only retarded child.

by Anonymousreply 30March 16, 2017 2:25 AM

What a horrible thing for Bette Davis to endure. These stupid kids, live in a style full of remarkable opportunity and comfort. Their precious egos, bizarre sense of deprivation is too much. Christina may have had a case. BD? Turns to religiosity to find "forgiveness" and then assumes a bizarre mantle of judgment and superiority. BD, yes you are that word i just wont say.

by Anonymousreply 31March 16, 2017 3:16 AM

Sounds like something you'd read in a Jack Chick comic.

by Anonymousreply 32March 16, 2017 5:06 AM

Dear HYMAN,

You ended your book with a letter to me. I have decided to do the same.

There is no doubt you have a great potential as a writer of fiction. You have always been a great storyteller. I have often, lo these many years, said to you, “BD, that is not the way it was. You are imagining things.”

Many of the scenes in your book I have played on the screen. It could be you have confused the “me” on the screen with “me” who is your mother.

I have violent objections to your quotes of mine regarding actors I have worked with. For the most part, you have cruelly misquoted me. Ustinov I was thrilled to work with and I have great admiration of him as a person and as an actor.

You have stated correctly my reactions to working with Faye Dunaway. She was a most exasperating co-star. But to quote me as having said Sir Laurence Olivier was not a good actor is most certainly one of the figments of your imagination. Few actors have ever reached the towering heights of his performances.

You constantly inform people that you wrote this book to help me understand you and your way of life better. Your goal was not reached. I am now utterly confused as to who you are or what your way of life is.

The sum total of your having written this book is a glaring lack of loyalty and thanks for the very privileged life I feel you have been given. In one of your many interviews while publicising your book, you said if you sell your book to TV you feel Glenda Jackson should play me. I would hope you would be courteous enough to ask me to play myself.

I have much to quarrel about in your book. I choose to ignore most of it. But not the pathetic creature you claim I have been because of the fact that I did not play Scarlett in Gone With the Wind. I could have, but turned it down. Mr Selznick attempted to get permission from my boss, Jack Warner, to borrow Errol Flynn and Bette Davis to play Rhett Butler and Scarlett. I refused because I felt Errol was not good casting for Rhett. At that time only Clark Gable was right. Therefore, dear Hyman, send me not back to Tara, rather send me back to Witch Way, our home on the beautiful coast of Maine where once lived a beautiful human being by the name of BD, not HYMAN.

As you ended your letter in My Mother’s Keeper – it’s up to you now, Ruth Elizabeth – I am ending my letter to you the same way: It’s up to you now, HYMAN.

Ruth Elizabeth

P.S. I hope someday I will understand the title My Mother’s Keeper. If it refers to money, if my memory serves me right, I’ve been your keeper all these many years. I am continuing to do so, as my name has made your book about me a success.

by Anonymousreply 33March 16, 2017 5:13 AM

The adopted son, Michael Merrill and Kathryn Sermak (middle two in pic), Bette's long-time caregiver, should write a book and blow the lid off BD's allegations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 16, 2017 5:15 AM

Did I evah look like a witch to you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 16, 2017 5:16 AM

BD needs a vicious face slapping. That's a horrible thing for her to do. She sounds mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 36March 16, 2017 7:00 AM

Bette Davis former estate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 16, 2017 9:16 AM

Bette used to call her home Witch Way, so where's there is smoke there's fire.

by Anonymousreply 38March 16, 2017 9:22 AM

Vanity Fair:

I think that Bette Davis would probably be burned as a witch if she had lived two or three hundred years ago,” English critic E. Arnot Robertson wrote in 1935. “She gives the curious feeling of being charged with power which can find no ordinary outlet.”

Davis, born 108 years ago today in Lowell, Massachusetts, embraced this myth. Not only was she born near Salem, she entered the world like a witch: “A bolt of lightning hit a tree in front of the house the moment I was born,”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 16, 2017 9:29 AM

Author Ray Bradbury, poet/essayist Ralph Waldo Emerson and actress Bette Davis are descendants.

IMMIGRANT

TRIED AND CONVICTED OF WITCHCRAFT IN THE SALEM WITCH TRIALS

On May 26, 1692, Mary Walcott, Ann Putnam, and Marcy Lewis accused Mary Bradbury, Sarah Rice, Wilmott Reed, and Elizabeth Fosdick of witchcraft. On July 26, 1692, Mary Bradbury appeared before the court at Essex in Massachusetts Bay. On September 9, 1692, Mary Bradbury, as well as Martha Corey, Mary Easty, Alice Parker, Ann Pudeator, and Dorcas Hoar were found guilty and sentenced to hang. In May of 1693, Gov. Phipps pardoned those still in prison on witchcraft charges

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 16, 2017 9:39 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 16, 2017 9:51 AM

More on Mary Bradbury:

Witnesses testified that she assumed animal forms; her most unusual metamorphosis was said to have been that of a blue boar. Another allegation was that she cast spells upon ships.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 16, 2017 10:20 AM

Mary Bradbury was Bette's eighth great grandaunt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 16, 2017 10:27 AM

I don't believe BD's allegations; something seems "off" and just doesn't ring true in her telling of events and "examples" of Bette's witchdom. They read like fiction (badly written fiction too).

[R34], that son looks familiar. Did he used to make appearances on TCM, talking about his mother and her work several years ago?

I know I saw him interviewed somewhere, getting very choked up about Davis and saying how much he admired her as a mother and actress. I could almost swear that at least one of those places was TCM...

by Anonymousreply 44March 16, 2017 11:33 AM

She was all bent out of shape her mom hesitated to give her permission to marry her husband, but didn't the husband eventually leave her? Maybe that is what made her eight out and claim her mom was a witch. Maybe she couldn't handle that her mom was right.

by Anonymousreply 45March 16, 2017 2:27 PM

Born Again Christianity is the perfect confluence of awfulness. It allows the worst people, just total pieces of shit, to just wipe clean the slate (without truly being sorry) and start of as a person who is clearly better than others and going to Heaven while all the "deluded fools who do not know God" will be cast into the lake of fire. So in other words, it replaces one form of horrible selfishness with another form of horrible selfishness.

They can then go around fabricating narratives about devil-worshipping and witchcraft to stain the character of people who cross them in any way, and these absurd stories are received as truth by the idiots with whom they keep company.

by Anonymousreply 46March 16, 2017 2:53 PM

If I were Kiernan Shipka, I'd find this article very insulting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 16, 2017 3:03 PM

Why, R47?

[quote]Kiernan Shipka certainly bears a physical resemblance to how B.D. Hyman looked during her brief career as an actor, but that's probably as far as the similarities go between the two women.

by Anonymousreply 48March 16, 2017 3:08 PM

I wasn't that impressed with Shipka's looks in Mad Men, with those giant Eugene Levy eyebrows, but she's maturing into a rather attractive woman.

by Anonymousreply 49March 16, 2017 3:09 PM

r48 Would you want someone to say you bore a physical resemblance to BD Hyman?

by Anonymousreply 50March 16, 2017 3:11 PM

"Thou shalt honor thy father and mother". Strict religious, ditzy daughter forgot (conveniently) about that one.

by Anonymousreply 51March 16, 2017 3:13 PM

People say I bore all the time, hon.

by Anonymousreply 52March 16, 2017 3:15 PM

BD wasn't bad looking when she was younger and it's not like Shipka is a stunner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 16, 2017 3:18 PM

Fake news!

by Anonymousreply 54March 16, 2017 3:19 PM

Apparently they are still married, but Christ! He was 29 when she was 16. Of course her mother was against it. What an entitled bitch. I wonder if she let any of her kids marry at 16.

by Anonymousreply 55March 16, 2017 3:19 PM

[quote] Link doesn't work, OP. Fix it.

Link in OP works fine. Fix your browser.

by Anonymousreply 56March 16, 2017 4:16 PM

R47 Bustle is a fantastic Web publication, they always know who to interview and write about. They killed this one - oops BD.

by Anonymousreply 57March 16, 2017 4:47 PM

R37 Thanks for the article, gorgeous home. Glad Bette Davis had something so wonderful. Small payback on a career that entertained millions in this country - and certainly internationally. Plus her remarkable sense of political integrity and fair play in an industry that wasnt particularly known for it during her time.

by Anonymousreply 58March 16, 2017 4:53 PM

Bette died with less than a million dollars in the bank, no doubt thanks to BD and the other leeches on her gravy train.

by Anonymousreply 59March 16, 2017 4:56 PM

It's so sad when people go to the trouble of actually adopting kids and then the kids turn on them like that. BD is such a lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 60March 16, 2017 5:51 PM

r60 BD was Bette's biological child.

by Anonymousreply 61March 16, 2017 5:54 PM

That's what I originally thought and then I read someone yesterday say that she was adopted. Well, if she was Bette's child that makes it even worse. She sounds mentally ill, no?

by Anonymousreply 62March 16, 2017 5:57 PM

r62 Bette had her with former husband, William Grant Sherry. Were you thinking of Joan Crawford's daughter, Christina, who was adopted?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 16, 2017 6:02 PM

Which was the husband that died under mysterious circumstances?

by Anonymousreply 64March 16, 2017 6:04 PM

r64 - Arthur Farnsworth. I just knew that Feud would give this over-privileged sack of vapidity another 15 minutes of insane blather. Mental instability coursed through the veins of the Davis women.

by Anonymousreply 65March 16, 2017 6:11 PM

Sarandon is a good actress, but she doesn't have even a tenth of the charisma that Bette Davis had. Bette was so much larger than life. She commanded the screen every moment she was on it, you couldn't take your eyes off her. Sarandon isn't like that at all. Neither is Lange. Both are pale comparisons to the originals.

by Anonymousreply 66March 16, 2017 6:14 PM

[quote][She] would sit on her bed and she had this big metal wastebasket and she would have her secretary get a piece of clothing from someone who had vexed her, crossed her in her view, and she would take this piece of clothing and she would mumble incoherently and she would then set it on fire and hold it over this metal wastebasket, and laugh as it burned and she dropped it into this container.

Does anyone have an idea of exactly what she said so I can perform some similar curses?

by Anonymousreply 67March 16, 2017 6:19 PM

I wonder how many times Bette threatened to cut BD out of the will?Everyday or every other day?

by Anonymousreply 68March 16, 2017 7:11 PM

Daughter Dearest, "The Wicked Stepmother" was a MOVIE! A MOVIE!

You know, one of those things that I kept making so that you and your hapless husband could continue to live in the style to which you had become accustomed...

by Anonymousreply 69March 16, 2017 8:46 PM

Dammit! Just found the other thread.

Disregard this one.

by Anonymousreply 70March 16, 2017 10:22 PM

VD usually had an expression on her face that you just wanted to smack off !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71March 16, 2017 10:31 PM

Hollywood is witch central.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 16, 2017 10:43 PM

R67 When you find out what she said, please start with the asshole at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. and don't stop until you clear out all his cabinet and most of the Republican Congress.

by Anonymousreply 73March 16, 2017 10:48 PM

R31, I'll say it CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 74March 16, 2017 10:48 PM

I think that BD is mean & scary. So righteous that she does not appear to be open to any type of negotiation. "I am BD HYMAN and I have spoken !" kind of CUNT.

It is interesting that the son, Michael sided with his mother and unlike Joan Crawford there hasn't been one person in Hollywood who came to BD'S defense agreeing with her assessment of her famous mother. BETTE'S friends (DeHAVILLAND, ROBERT WAGNER) said that they were shocked by the book as BETTE apparently worshiped the ground that BD walked on. If there had been signs, BETTE seemed oblivious to them; like finding out the one closest to you hadn't really loved you, held you in contempt, detested you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75March 16, 2017 10:51 PM

R44. Yes, that’s him. He’s appeared many times on television bios of his mother. Interestingly, when his parents divorced, he went with Gary Merrill.

R45. Bette believed that if she didn’t consent to the marriage then BD and Jeremy Hyman would’ve eloped. She caved because she believed BD deserved a grand wedding which was given to her. I wonder if her father and/or stepfather showed up for it.

by Anonymousreply 76March 16, 2017 11:01 PM

"...a Satanic figure with a Satanic face, long claws on the ends of her hands scraping at the glass of a terrace door..."

Oh, for crying out loud, BD! Can't you even recognize your own reflection?

by Anonymousreply 77March 16, 2017 11:03 PM

I don't give a shit... I love BD.

by Anonymousreply 78March 16, 2017 11:22 PM

Gary Merrill had an acrimonious breakup with Davis, but when BD wrote her book Merrill came to Bette's defense and said that BD was mostly full of shit and she was a parasite taking money from Bette.

Poor Bette went through life financially supporting a lot of people in grand style, from her mother and sister to her husbands to her bitch daughter. She also paid for Margot's care until Bette died.

I thought Bette was beautiful when she was young, and she had more talent and charisma and personality than Crawford and Hepburn and Dietrich combined.

by Anonymousreply 79March 16, 2017 11:54 PM

Eerie resemblance.

Was Bette ever in West Memphis?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 17, 2017 1:46 AM

r66, that's why Judy Davis should have played Bette. Because she has that charisma, and yet she was never a movie star type which is probably why they had her play Hedda instead of Bette. But as we saw when she played Judy Garland, she NAILED the role because she had that amazing charisma you talk about.

by Anonymousreply 81March 17, 2017 1:49 AM

Bette Davis never lived in the monstrosity at R37's link. This is the house she and Gary Merrill owned, now torn down and replaced by the new structure they're passing off as the "Bette Davis Estate".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82March 17, 2017 2:23 AM

R82. Now that makes sense. The new monstrosity didn't fit Bette's New England practicalities at all. Thank-you.

by Anonymousreply 83March 17, 2017 2:38 AM

Bette is the best. I'd rather watch her old movies than any other actress of that era, Roz Russell would come in 2nd. I think Sarandon is doing just fine as Bette. She's got her down.

by Anonymousreply 84March 17, 2017 10:22 AM

This woman, Apostle Laura, is a kook! Her other videos are even crazier. She thinks everyone is a tranny.. Lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 17, 2017 12:35 PM

FYI - Bette Davis's personal assistant for the last ten years of her life, Kathryn Sermak, is finally telling her story. Her book comes out in September.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 8, 2017 2:15 PM

Kathryn Sermak, real life Eve Harrington.

by Anonymousreply 87April 8, 2017 2:19 PM

I love BD Hyman ministry. I don't think Bette was a saint at all.

by Anonymousreply 88April 8, 2017 2:20 PM

R86. Thanks for that info. I've always wondered when "this" book was coming, if at all. It's been almost 30 years since Bette's death.

by Anonymousreply 89April 9, 2017 10:10 PM

Kathryn Sermak's book will be a must-read. She definitely has a story to tell about Life With Bette in her last decade.

by Anonymousreply 90April 9, 2017 10:22 PM

"Everyone knows that spells end when the witch that cast them dies."

LOL! Nope!

by Anonymousreply 91April 11, 2017 3:50 AM

[quote]Kathryn Sermak, real life Eve Harrington. How so, has Sermak become renowned in the acting field ?

R88 by anonymous ? Yeah right, anonymous = a nut job

by Anonymousreply 92April 11, 2017 2:38 PM

[quote]If Bette were really a witch, she would have had that third Oscar she craved, and possibly a fourth. I call bullshit. —Samantha Stevens

Well she certainly doesn't have five Tonys and when it came to restore the original cut of a movie she made at Disney's a few years after mine, the studio wouldn't budge. They forbade it. They even lied about the existence of the missing scenes. What else are they lying about?

by Anonymousreply 93April 11, 2017 4:49 PM

If you believe in hexes, curses, witches and all that nonsense you are either a child or a born again asshole; either way I find you annoying and trust nothing that comes out of your mouth.

by Anonymousreply 94April 11, 2017 5:15 PM

But ya ARE a cunt, BD! Ya ARE!

by Anonymousreply 95April 11, 2017 5:17 PM

BD is full of shit. It's all about money and attention for this ungrateful overgrown brat. Even if some of her bullshit is true, I will always respect Bette more than her ill-begotten offspring. You have a comeuppance waiting for you on the other side, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 96April 11, 2017 8:39 PM

Bette Mama was DARK SIDED!!!!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 11, 2017 8:59 PM

Gary Merrill was said to be horse-hung. Is there verificatia?

by Anonymousreply 98October 20, 2017 2:52 PM

I just fell into one of those youtube rabbit holes and watched a bio about Ingrid Bergman narrated by Pia and including a lot of Isabella. Bergman was not an ideal mother in many ways, the kids acknowledge her flaws, but speak of her very fondly. Pia, who Bergman basically left and did not see from about age 10 to 18, said she could not imagine there ever being a Mommy Dearest book from any of her kids. They were very candid but loving when talking about their mother.

by Anonymousreply 99October 20, 2017 9:20 PM

To the person who asked if B. D' husband left her. Know you are wrong. Jeremy never left her. They are still married to this day. No one will evef know her true intentions of writing the book, I'm not comfortbale in stating whether she is lying or telling thw truth but I agree that regardless the timing was insensative and if B. D is lying she will get her just desserts. But I believe Bette was far from perfect.

by Anonymousreply 100September 26, 2019 7:08 PM

[quote]She also claims to have witnessed her mother’s ‘demonic cackling,’ watching her ‘transform into a Satanic figure, [with] a Satanic face, long claws on the end of her hands,’ scraping at the glass of a terrace door.

That's just what she looked like without makeup - -

by Anonymousreply 101September 26, 2019 9:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!