Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

These Instagram "fitness" "models"

What is their end goal? To be famous? Of course they want to be adored and are narcissists, but what where do they want to take this "fitness" "model" occupation? To Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 26July 24, 2020 2:27 PM

I don't know...but one of the things I'll never quite get is that when you read the captions under their photos, they're always spouting off self-help gibberish like their Tony fucking Robbins. Like, here's a picture of me half-naked, and here's a self-help guru paragraph.

by Anonymousreply 1March 9, 2017 11:43 AM

They DO do that, R1 😂. They get real philosophical and "deep" while shirtless and vain. It seems like a paradox all the way around.

It's obvious they want to be famous yet Hollywood doesn't seem to come knocking (thank god).

They put endless amounts of energy into this "fitness" gig with no real tangible results. They're still taking shirtless selfies in Midwestern gyms in Nowheresville.

If I were them, and I put that much money (and it's expensive to remain ripped 24/7/365) into something like this, I had better hope this makes me famous in Hollywood, the next Arnold, or gets me some sort of lucrative deal from TV or magazines.

by Anonymousreply 2March 9, 2017 11:52 AM

My big cock in their ass?

by Anonymousreply 3March 9, 2017 11:54 AM

This one's conquering mental illness one Instagram body selfie at a time. Probably deserves his own thread. Can't decide if it's hot or disturbing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2017 6:57 PM

that many trashtoos = mental illness

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2017 7:00 PM

Instagram (like Facebook and Twitter) bring out the narcissists in us all. In fact, if you suddenly dies tomorrow, none of your "followers" would care.

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2017 7:04 PM

"Instagram model" is a polite way of saying "hooker"

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2017 7:05 PM

I probably shouldn't laugh at the mentally ill guy, but the long navel-gazing captions next to shots of his naked bubble butt make me chuckle.

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2017 7:06 PM

R4's bubble butt is to die for.

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2017 4:58 PM

Sexy smile

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2017 5:00 PM

I just like to look at them...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 9, 2017 2:25 AM

They're whores, darlin'

by Anonymousreply 12July 9, 2017 8:32 PM

The straight ones and the gay tops are trying to make money. The gay bottoms are trying to get attention from tops.

by Anonymousreply 13July 9, 2017 8:43 PM

I've love social media, because it helps you weed out the whacko's. If your page consists of nothing but shirtless selfies, you're probably insecure and unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 14July 24, 2017 7:10 PM

R13 said it all.

by Anonymousreply 15July 24, 2017 8:11 PM

I wonder the same of fashion & beauty bloggers or YouTube personalities - I mean, they can't all be making good money, right?

by Anonymousreply 16July 24, 2017 10:38 PM

Their end goal, OP, is to make the world a better place for us all - by show-casing their beauty!

"Beauty will save the world!" - Prince Myskin, from Dostoyevsky's aptly-titled novel "THE IDIOT"

by Anonymousreply 17July 24, 2017 10:49 PM

I've met a lot of these "fitness models", and they tend to be very insecure. It's all smoke and mirrors. It's really sad when your life revolves around followers, likes and comments.

by Anonymousreply 18July 24, 2017 10:53 PM

R16, my friend's daughters do product promotions. They don't seem to make a lot of money, AFAIK, but they get lots of free product. They're gorgeous girls.

by Anonymousreply 19July 24, 2017 11:04 PM

They get a lot of free stuff once they have a decent number of followers (brands want them to wear, visit and promote their products) and if they really take off, they can get some good endorsement deals.

But the work they put into it doesn't seem to be worth the payoff.

So mostly ego boost, OP

by Anonymousreply 20July 24, 2017 11:06 PM

They are promoting their "brand" i.e their bodies to rich old men. How do you think they can afford luxury trips and have photos on yachts? They instagram as a front. Same as the women instagram models do. All the instagram famous models like bella hadid, kendall jenner, that baldwin bitch all sell themselves to the highest billionare bidder.

by Anonymousreply 21July 24, 2017 11:28 PM

Is there a reality show about the lives of Instagram hoes yet? I bet it would be riveting television to get an inside look into the world of high end, and sometimes low end male prostitution. The could start by calling Alam Wernik and casting the show around him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 25, 2017 12:33 AM

There are many reasons that vary from person to person, obviously ranging form those who suffer with inferiority complex to those who actually think of themselves as attractive but want to enhance their attractiveness even more.

The common denominator is exhibitionism or the need for confirmation of one's attractiveness on a public level. Men are experiencing societal expectations to be handsome and muscular.

As others have commented, it is interesting how philosophical they get with "inspirational" messages next to a very superficial and vain picture showing a lot of skin. I dare say it is because most people want to be attractive and be acknowledged in that respect and, when they finally achieve it via people liking their pics of leaving comments they feel they have defeated the monster that lived inside them before being muscular. That's basically where all the cheesy inspirational messages come from.

And obviously, the component that is always part of building muscle: SEX. They all want more sex or finally get to have sex with people that before working out were out of their possibilities.

by Anonymousreply 23July 25, 2017 11:10 AM

R22 Did you notice the newest Alam Wernik thread got closed after only a couple of replies?

He probably pulled his strings and got it shut down. Although we talked so much smack about him it got kinda slander-y at times.

by Anonymousreply 24October 14, 2017 1:39 PM

How do i become an Instagram model? I'm already a social media mogul.

by Anonymousreply 25October 14, 2017 2:08 PM

I love Kaylan Morgan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 24, 2020 2:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!