Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I discreetly told my niece that she needs to douche

She rudely stated that she doesn't, and that doctors advise against it. I was quite gobsmacked at this and told her that her husband was going to leave her if she didn't keep herself clean (I'm quite sure he's going to anyway). Now neither she nor her mother is speaking to me. Oh, well.

by Anonymousreply 101June 19, 2018 3:42 AM

If you're a man stfu and mind your buisness, there's nothing more annoying than having men tell you how to look after your body.

by Anonymousreply 1March 8, 2017 2:38 PM

Did you give her some Modess too?

by Anonymousreply 2March 8, 2017 2:41 PM

Nobody wants to smell vagine so you need to be considerate of others (regardless of gender), R1.

It's an offensive odor.

by Anonymousreply 3March 8, 2017 2:45 PM

Years ago my gynecologist told me to splash some water up my vagine "every so often". I got the impression that he was telling me to do a gentle douche with plain water after periods. I ended up getting one of those red bags that were used for douches and used plain water.

by Anonymousreply 4March 8, 2017 2:46 PM

Doesn't her uncle suffice?

by Anonymousreply 6March 8, 2017 2:47 PM

Maybe she should try Miracle-Grow for acid loving plants?

by Anonymousreply 7March 8, 2017 2:48 PM

I would always recommend a solution of 3 parts bleach to 1 part water.

by Anonymousreply 8March 8, 2017 2:49 PM

R5 is blocked.

by Anonymousreply 9March 8, 2017 2:51 PM

YOU'RE a douche. it's not good for women's vaginas to douche and it won't make anything better, only worse. she might have a bacterial infection down there...there really is no reason why a woman's vagina would stink other than that.

You guys are fucking stupid with your "stinky pussy" rhetoric.

by Anonymousreply 10March 8, 2017 2:55 PM

You should have been clear you were talking about her other hole.

by Anonymousreply 11March 8, 2017 2:56 PM

Your niece is right; however, as already discussed AD NAUSEUM (haha) showering with mild soap and water prevents odor. If that doesn't work, she needs to see her doctor because there may be an infection.

by Anonymousreply 12March 8, 2017 2:57 PM

So now we have a niece troll to complement the nephew troll.

DL really is a model of even-handedness and gender equality.

by Anonymousreply 13March 8, 2017 3:03 PM

That's really the worst thing you can tell a young girl! I douched ONCE in 1992 and I still get a Yeast infection and a UTI every month like clockwork! Also whatever you do, do not dousche with yougurt as someone told me to do for a yeast infection, it just made every thing worse and it got all clotted and I wound up smelling like a vat of flat Pabst Blue Ribbon mixed with expired Yoplait! LOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 14March 8, 2017 3:08 PM

Creepy trolling uncle OP needs to take his pedo fantasy bullshit to a therapist before he has cops at his door.

by Anonymousreply 15March 8, 2017 3:09 PM

Of course the vagina stinks! What newfangled madness is this? And what husband would want to go to bed with a wife who refused to clean herself? Why do you think they make all those douches and sprays?

This young lady is very willful and not very demure, so a smelly flower is going to be the straw that broke the camel's back as far as her husband is concerned.

by Anonymousreply 16March 8, 2017 3:10 PM

It's worthless to douche - the potential smelly part is the inner/outer labia. All you need to do is shower before sex and you'll be fine... just wash the aforementioned parts w soap and water.

by Anonymousreply 17March 8, 2017 3:17 PM

She stinks with her clothes on!

by Anonymousreply 18March 8, 2017 3:20 PM

I wonder what Joan Crawford would say.

by Anonymousreply 19March 8, 2017 3:21 PM

She would agree with me!

by Anonymousreply 20March 8, 2017 3:24 PM

Wait, all Of you idiots think this actually happened? BWAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 21March 8, 2017 3:37 PM

Her husband? She's married?

by Anonymousreply 22March 8, 2017 3:46 PM

Strap an AirWick automated freshener dispenser to her inner thigh and she'll be just fine!

by Anonymousreply 23March 8, 2017 3:53 PM

The niece story "really happened" as much as his nephew stories really happened.

by Anonymousreply 24March 8, 2017 3:59 PM

Yes, R22. It's a mystery to me, too.

by Anonymousreply 25March 8, 2017 4:02 PM

She thinks the fact that she managed to snag a husband is proof that my notions are hopelessly old-fashioned. I'll have the last laugh, however, as I'm certain that he's less than a year away from serving her with divorce papers.

by Anonymousreply 26March 8, 2017 4:06 PM

Thank god for you uncle. Obviously the girl's mother never had 'that talk with her about LYSOL'.

"You know girls, LYSOL isn't just a commercial grade disinfectant for your kitchen counters, it's for your dirty dirty pussies too !" - Miss Joan Crawford

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 8, 2017 4:23 PM

I'll never understand what's wrong with women being demure and clean. It makes life pleasant for everyone around them.

by Anonymousreply 28March 8, 2017 4:47 PM

The "natural" movement has really gone too fat when it teaches women not to clean and freshen up their personal "area."

by Anonymousreply 29March 8, 2017 5:04 PM

OP you're not funny or interesting. You're not shocking. You're boring.

by Anonymousreply 30March 8, 2017 5:06 PM

OPs niece needs a lesbian with an experienced tongue to keep her vagina clean each day.

by Anonymousreply 31March 8, 2017 5:08 PM

R31, it would be better for her if she were a lesbian. Same goes for the majority of women today. They are not appealing to men, at least not in the way they used to be.

Although I have no idea what the point of Lesbianism is. I mean, what is all that rubbing and flicking and grinding accomplishing?

by Anonymousreply 32March 8, 2017 5:11 PM

R30 i disagree. OP you are cracking me up. And these responses from the fish gallery are priceless. I am laughing so hard there are tears in my eyes and my stomach hurts. These chicks KNOW that shit stinks. That's why they are so upset. You did the right thing Uncle OP. You were looking out. Leave it alone now. My sister had a terrible smell growing up. And a little girl when we were kids once stuck her fingers in her vagina, pulled them out and told me to smell. It haunts me til this day. DIABOLICAL.

by Anonymousreply 33March 8, 2017 5:12 PM

10/10 !

by Anonymousreply 34March 8, 2017 5:13 PM

That's why our women know to get a white man if they wants that thing eaten.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 8, 2017 5:17 PM

I hate that i even had to come out of that thing. Especially the one it was attached to.

by Anonymousreply 36March 8, 2017 5:17 PM

R35 or an asian man. They love everything fishy and stinky and squishy and gross. I'm not kidding.

by Anonymousreply 37March 8, 2017 5:19 PM

If I were a girl, my first instinct would be to douche with Kool-Aid.

by Anonymousreply 38March 8, 2017 5:20 PM

I remember back in the 70s there was a British version of Dr Ruth on the radio, called ANNA Raeburn and she was always recommending natural yoghurt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 8, 2017 5:23 PM

I don't see what's wrong with Lysol. Nothing smells cleaner, especially the old kind.

by Anonymousreply 40March 8, 2017 5:24 PM

She seemed to recommend it for anything to do with the vagine.

I was a YUUUUGE fan of Anna's. If you'd had her on your radios you would have been too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 8, 2017 5:25 PM

[quote]I discreetly told my niece

You're clearly marvellous with people, OP.

by Anonymousreply 42March 8, 2017 5:27 PM

If you dont wash, you can get the Blue Waffle disease. It's too gross even for here. Google it if you have the balls.

by Anonymousreply 43March 8, 2017 5:33 PM

He'll never leave her for you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 44March 8, 2017 5:33 PM

God, remember that woman on Oprah with this problem at work?

They even had her son in the studio - "My Mom does NOT smell!"

Gurl, she clearly does - it's an international news sensation and she's on Oprah talking about it. You do the math.

by Anonymousreply 45March 8, 2017 5:39 PM

You did it all wrong as usual, OP.

You should have invited her and your non-gay relative for a dip in the jacuzzi. Afterwards, you'd use positive reinforecement " Hey, you no longer reek"

by Anonymousreply 46March 8, 2017 6:06 PM

This. Never. Happened

by Anonymousreply 47March 8, 2017 6:22 PM

[quote]And a little girl when we were kids once stuck her fingers in her vagina, pulled them out and told me to smell. It haunts me til this day. DIABOLICAL.

So you were a prissy little queen even as a little kid?

Btw, I find this impossible to believe, unless this girl had an older sibling who was "doing it" and she somehow learned that pussies are allegedly stinky.

by Anonymousreply 48March 8, 2017 6:47 PM

Are you Kellyanne Conway's uncle, OP?

by Anonymousreply 49March 8, 2017 6:49 PM

[quote] I find this impossible to believe, unless this girl had an older sibling who was "doing it" and she somehow learned that pussies are allegedly stinky.

Maybe that was the case! There are bountiful scenarios that could have caused this to occur.

I'm sure many of us remember all sorts of things we got up to in relation to 'secret places' as a child.

by Anonymousreply 50March 8, 2017 7:01 PM

Now we have a douching niece troll. Fuck. Off. Die. Grease fire. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 51March 8, 2017 7:27 PM

R51 = definite case of smelly pussy.

by Anonymousreply 52March 8, 2017 7:30 PM

R48 oh it definitely happened my friend. I still wonder why she did it. She was wearing a green skirt and no panties and we were playing in a tree. Yes, always been "prissy". But no queen bitch. A prince. On HIS way to becoming a KING.

by Anonymousreply 53March 8, 2017 8:06 PM

I want to see the responses to this thread:

I discreetly told my nephew that he needs to shave his ass

He rudely stated that he doesn't, and that doctors advise against it. I was quite gobsmacked at this and told him that his wife was going to leave him if he didn't keep himself clean (I'm quite sure she's going to anyway). Now neither he nor his father is speaking to me. Oh, well.

PS I'm glad I didn't tell him that he should bleach his hole!

by Anonymousreply 54March 8, 2017 8:18 PM

Nothing worse than cooch stank. A neighbor girl suffered from that while we were growing up.

by Anonymousreply 55March 8, 2017 8:18 PM

A woman's nether regions are naturally odorous due to all the bacteria that gets up there. The solution is regular cleaning with a douche and a nice spritz of fragrance, preferably something floral.

Nowadays, the ages-old idea that a woman should keep herself attractive and pleasant-looking is anathema, so doctors (especially female ones) say "Oh, the vagina is self-cleaning (like an oven, I guess - how ridiculous)" and spout some nonsense about upsetting a woman's delicate balance.

First, they decided they didn't want to wear girdles. Then no brassieres. Then no make-up. Now they refuse to clean their vaginas. And they want to pop their breasts out in restaurants. It's really getting sick. Enough is enough!

by Anonymousreply 56March 8, 2017 9:19 PM

"Often a wife fails to realize that doubts due to one intimate neglect shut her out from happy married love."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 8, 2017 9:26 PM

I mean, who wants to see some fat, saggy woman in stretched-out pants, with her camel-toe and her ugly, pendulous breasts hanging down, with the nipples visible through her shirt?

Unkempt hair, no make-up. And now we have to be subjected to her stinking conch as well?

Slide into a girdle, strap those saggy tits into a brassiere, put on hosiery and a dress, slap on some make-up and brush out that rat's nest on your head.

After you've taken a douche and some FDS to that puss, of course.

by Anonymousreply 58March 8, 2017 9:28 PM

The interesting thing is all those dramatic douche ads of the 30s -50s were actually advertising in a coded way their supposed effectiveness as a birth control method.

Seriously. Women of that time knew what they were referring to by "husband's rejection."

by Anonymousreply 59March 8, 2017 9:36 PM

Trannies hate stank pussy too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60March 8, 2017 10:02 PM

Rumpy is back! Woot!

Oh the the threads we'll see, the threads we'll see!

by Anonymousreply 61March 8, 2017 11:19 PM

I would call OP and his lot cunts, but I don't want to give them the honor of the title. Assholes?

You are all too stupid to breathe, as others correctly pointed out, foul vaginal order that is consistent is because of the EXTERNAL AREA OF THE GENITALIA. External, outside, not in. Yeast or other infections can of course cause an odor. But beyond that, it is all about external hygiene.

Half this site is made up of women you fucking morons. If you want to start fights like 8 year old boys, well, fuck yourself to hell and back. Sooooooo dumb. Sooooooo insulting. Soooooooo 1984. Soooooooo flyover. Sooooooooo lacking high education. And OP, you KNOW you want to fuck him, can't you just be honest with yourself? We all see it and are laughing at you.

by Anonymousreply 62March 8, 2017 11:27 PM

Did you give her a practical demonstration of how it is done, OP?

by Anonymousreply 63March 8, 2017 11:38 PM

People and fraud, it's a joke post, mmkay?

Christ.

by Anonymousreply 64March 8, 2017 11:38 PM

*fraus

by Anonymousreply 65March 8, 2017 11:39 PM

Well of course it's a joke OP doesn't have a neice.

But he has a special nephew.

by Anonymousreply 66March 8, 2017 11:40 PM

Fraud = Fraus.

Even Spell Check/Auto Correct hates them.

by Anonymousreply 67March 8, 2017 11:43 PM

Men need to STFU and STFD. They know nothing.

by Anonymousreply 68March 8, 2017 11:54 PM

How's your nutloaf, R68?

by Anonymousreply 69March 9, 2017 12:09 AM

Man on the Land!

by Anonymousreply 70March 9, 2017 12:10 AM

Do lesbians have better hygiene down there R32? It's plausible since they are labialapping all the time.

by Anonymousreply 71March 9, 2017 12:17 AM

R64, everyone here gets that. But they DO truly hate women, and DL is not the place for that. If you don't believe me, just ask them toots. They need to go over to fucking Brietbart.

by Anonymousreply 72March 9, 2017 1:08 AM

Fraupocalypse at r72.

by Anonymousreply 73March 9, 2017 1:13 AM

[quote]I wonder what Joan Crawford would say.

Joan would have recommended that she douche with PEPSI, of course.

by Anonymousreply 74March 9, 2017 1:18 AM

[quote]Did you give her some Modess too?

I tried to, but she told me she only used Confi-dets.

by Anonymousreply 75March 9, 2017 1:19 AM

Douche and Disinfect

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76March 9, 2017 2:35 AM

You are so right r73

by Anonymousreply 77March 9, 2017 2:40 AM

Yeah, talking about women's vaginas smelling like fish reminds me of hearing white people complaining that black people smell different and white people talking about how gross Indian people smell from curry.

Which means that you are now one simple step from becoming a member of my club for people like us, come on in!

by Anonymousreply 78March 9, 2017 2:47 AM

"Oh, the vagina is self-cleaning (like an oven, I guess - how ridiculous)"

The vagina is, but the labia not so much.

by Anonymousreply 79March 9, 2017 3:40 AM

Why are any GAY men discussing this as if they have any clue what they are talking about?

Women do not smell bad if they wash and do not have an infection. Douching is absolutely not necessary for healthy vaginas and can do more harm than good.

Perhaps the male gay gene is really in your nose. Finding anything offensive about the natural smell of healthy female vagina is so, so, well, so gay. Male gay that is.

by Anonymousreply 80March 9, 2017 3:48 AM

R80 It's like cut guys talking about uncut dick, only with even less experience.

If you're unclean you smell bad everywhere. It's the bad hygiene that's the problem not the body part.

by Anonymousreply 81March 9, 2017 4:00 AM

[quote]They need to go over to fucking Brietbart.

Why are so many Americans dyslexic when it comes to EI/IE? It's BREITBART. (And Anthony WEINER. Justin BIEBER.)

by Anonymousreply 82March 9, 2017 5:14 AM

R82, I actually am an amazing speller. But his name confuses me.

by Anonymousreply 83March 9, 2017 1:16 PM

And you flubbed on Beebs too! Aw hun, how does it feel? I still love you though.

by Anonymousreply 84March 9, 2017 1:21 PM

[quote] Why are so many Americans dyslexic when it comes to EI/IE? It's BREITBART. (And Anthony WEINER. Justin BIEBER.)

These are names. They don't necessarily follow the rules of grammar and spelling. In any event, the rule regarding EI/IE:

I before E except after C Or when sounding like A as in neighbor and weigh.

Where does Breitbart fit into that except that bufoon weighs a ton?

by Anonymousreply 85March 9, 2017 3:39 PM

Correction: that BUFFOON weighs a ton

I rather enjoyed that correction. B U F F O O N

by Anonymousreply 86March 9, 2017 3:43 PM

I'm surprised we haven't heard from the "vaginas smell like freshly baked bread" troll.

Please.

They smell like rotten fish and need to be douched regularly. I don't care what anyone says.

by Anonymousreply 87March 9, 2017 4:22 PM

R87 another B U F F O O N.

by Anonymousreply 88March 9, 2017 4:27 PM

I will never smell your stinking, rotten pussy, R88. You'll never make me. Never.

by Anonymousreply 89March 9, 2017 4:31 PM

You see I didn't know about the "douching is no longer recommended" thing until I read that recently here on DL. It's not a subject I try to stay up to date on but I still found it interesting. Like the response from R59 - didn't know/found it interesting.

I also appreciated the openness and descriptive writing of R14.

by Anonymousreply 90March 9, 2017 4:42 PM

R89, but then how are you so certain they smell fishy if you stay away from them? Serious question. And don't even try to play like you smell women's vaginas just by being in their presence bitch, won't work you fucking IDIOT. But please, do help us all understand how you are privy to the global stench of vaginas. While never going near them.

R90, it actually is an interesting topic for those who enjoy history and learning. If we could just lose the rednecks on threads like these, we could have an enjoyable but random conversation on American women and sexuality. But you have to be intelligent and unfortunately, DL has been reduced to queens like r89.

by Anonymousreply 91March 9, 2017 4:54 PM

[quote]These are names. They don't necessarily follow the rules of grammar and spelling

Nothing to do with rules. You see these names (especially BREITBART) in writing all the time. How hard is it to get them right?

by Anonymousreply 92March 9, 2017 7:12 PM

[quote]And you flubbed on Beebs too!

It's BIEBER. I spelled it correctly.

by Anonymousreply 93March 9, 2017 7:14 PM

It's Tuna Taco Thursday!

by Anonymousreply 94March 9, 2017 8:15 PM

Ive eaten pussy a few times and I don't remember any stink.

by Anonymousreply 95March 9, 2017 8:57 PM

I don't beleive the I and E speling thing is still going on

by Anonymousreply 96March 9, 2017 11:37 PM

OP should be washing with Hibiclens twice daily to clear up that penis parmigiana in his pants.

by Anonymousreply 97March 10, 2017 7:48 AM

^ lol!

by Anonymousreply 98March 10, 2017 3:30 PM

Bump for the niece troll.

by Anonymousreply 99June 19, 2018 3:29 AM

Kudos to OP for a nearly-perfect DL troll post. It's got everything, uncles, lurid icky body issues, boundaries issues, misogyny, sibling revenge, etc. Bravo!

by Anonymousreply 100June 19, 2018 3:39 AM

Your niece doesn't need to douche, she doesn't shit through her vagina.

by Anonymousreply 101June 19, 2018 3:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!