Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Buzzfeed's Eugene Lee Yang of Buzzfeed's Try Guys one of us?

He has never definitively come out but the bitch can work stilettos as well as any drag queen and lately has admitted to tossing lots of salads (after getting clarification that involved asses rather than pussies). and riding large things. Cute too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143June 19, 2019 1:01 AM

I always thought he was cute too. But I get no gay vibe from him at all.

by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2017 1:42 AM

it actually makes me mad we still don't have an answer to this. he's been speculated about for, what, 4 years now? and not ONE definitive answer. considering he's the most popular of those stupid buzzfeed "celebs" you'd think something would've surfaced.

by Anonymousreply 2February 28, 2017 1:42 AM

He's in WeHo some weekends (e.g., at Flaming Saddles), with friends. He looks pretty gay to me.

by Anonymousreply 3February 28, 2017 1:43 AM

What's wrong with his head, and why does he have a compulsion to mention that he's Asian at least once every 3 minutes? It's not really something that needs to be pointed out.

by Anonymousreply 4February 28, 2017 1:48 AM

[But I get no gay vibe from him at all. ] No, not at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 28, 2017 1:51 AM

No, he's straight and has a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 6February 28, 2017 2:11 AM

Oh and he's also kind of an asshole in case you were wondering.

by Anonymousreply 7February 28, 2017 2:13 AM

Eugene is becoming less coy lately. In the Try Guys eat Trump Grill food episode, he asks the director if tossing salad means vagina or anus and he's told it's anus, he then responds he's tossed a LOT of salads. In their lie detector episode the other TG's all ask him if he's ever wanted to fuck another TG - it's established though process of elimination that he's thought about fucking the nerdy Jewish one (he denies it but the lie detector operator says he's lying). In the same episode he's also very focused on how many dicks Keith can fit in his giant mouth.

by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2017 11:23 PM

[quote]he's thought about fucking the nerdy Jewish one

Who is the nerdy Jewish one?

by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2017 11:26 PM

Zach, r9

by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2017 11:29 PM

This person R9

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 7, 2017 6:38 AM

He's tried to sleep with me. Def gay.

by Anonymousreply 12August 7, 2017 7:05 AM

I get a "I'm an attention whore who pretends I don't like to label myself or want attention so please watch my videos and speculate about my sexuality" vibe from him.

by Anonymousreply 13August 7, 2017 8:57 AM

Is it ok to match light jacket with dark Trou as in R11?

Also why do so many grown Asian men have the physique of boys? Not talking dick size either.

by Anonymousreply 14August 7, 2017 9:25 AM

[quote]He's tried to sleep with me. Def gay.

…..or blind

by Anonymousreply 15August 7, 2017 9:34 AM

Here is the Trump Grill episode. Will anyone here admit to eating there at one time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 7, 2017 12:47 PM

The fart noises when they introduce the taco bowl are a nice touch.

by Anonymousreply 17August 7, 2017 1:37 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 18August 7, 2017 3:05 PM

These days at Buzzfeed it's all about the bromance between the asian and the blond "worth it" guys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 9, 2017 2:43 PM

Oh my gosh, Eugene is one of so many Buzzfeed guys I crush on every time I binge watch their videos. I think he's straight, though... he's just a bit of an exhibitionist. Steven (Worth It guy) is cute as hell, too, but has a girlfriend.

Even the other Try Guys are cute in their own dorky way. Most of the guys in their gay-themed videos are pretty hot, and even the ones who aren't seem to have amazing personalities.

It's amazing what sleek editing and casting can do.

by Anonymousreply 20October 9, 2017 2:49 PM

Who? What? Why?

by Anonymousreply 21October 9, 2017 2:52 PM

For R21

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 9, 2017 3:03 PM

Really? You people read Buzzfeed? (Watch, is it watch Buzzfeed? I imagine no one on Buzzfeed knows how to read, let alone write.) No wonder this place is going to shit.

by Anonymousreply 23October 9, 2017 3:14 PM

Wow the Asian in the video at r22 is incredibly annoying

by Anonymousreply 24October 9, 2017 3:35 PM

R23 sounds like you're mad about the Pee Pee tapes.

by Anonymousreply 25October 9, 2017 5:51 PM

You might perceive him as annoying r24, but more people watch his videos every week than do network TV series perceived as hits. His two Worth It shows from 10/1 have over 12.5 million views and yesterday's brunch video is pushing 4 million viewers after 36 hours. Most cable network bosses would sacrifice their left testicle for those numbers - especially since both series costs next to nothing to produce. I would assume the food and other products are provided free for the resultant publicity - and even with recent forays to Australia and Korea you have 3 salaries, some travel expenses and a camera. Buzzfeed is minting money with these guys.

by Anonymousreply 26October 10, 2017 3:38 AM

Eugene is bisexual. He's also done quite a few events and videos related to the LGBT community for Buzzfeed.

by Anonymousreply 27October 10, 2017 3:46 AM

He is either gay or bisexual. He said in an essay what he felt uncomfortable going to prom with a woman friend because he desired something else. Also in a two hour Q&A at His alma mater USC (google it; it is available) he seems quite gayish. Most people I know who have self-identified as bisexual actually much prefer men.

by Anonymousreply 28October 10, 2017 3:55 AM

Eugene was on the gay Quidditch league in college

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 10, 2017 3:55 AM

He also said he was "repressed in high school" and that at college he would "go with anyone." So at least bi but more likely craves the guys. And he can get them. He is super handsome and seems to be packing.

by Anonymousreply 30October 10, 2017 3:57 AM

Can really rock a pair of heels

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 10, 2017 4:05 AM

He is gay or bisexual as others have stated and randomly mentioned playing Pokemon Go at a gay bar. I'm also pretty sure that the other guys have referenced it in a couple of the Try Guys videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 10, 2017 4:06 AM

I think Eugene is just one of those people who does not feel compelled to say "I'm Gay". His actions and off the cuff words would indicate he is. He spearheaded, produced and hosted Buzzfeed's Queer Prom. When joking about tossed salads during the Trump Tower food episode he asked Chelsea if that meant front or back, when she informed him it was the "back" he replied non-nonchalantly -"well then I've tossed a lot of salads"; and in the lie detector episode he was outed by the machine for wondering how many dicks Keith could fit in his mouth (a question one of his co-stars asked). Those moments, plus his drag ability and the way he worked that wedding gown a few seasons back make it doubtful he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 33October 10, 2017 5:39 AM

I'll agree with those who say Eugene might be gay or bi. If he came out as either, I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

by Anonymousreply 34October 10, 2017 6:41 PM

I always got the impression he was gay but really angry about it. Also, he gives off the "I'll fuck you and then never call you again and trash you to all my friends behind your back" vibe. But maybe I'm just projecting or something.

by Anonymousreply 35October 10, 2017 8:16 PM

"Also, he gives off the 'I'll fuck you and then[...]'"

Nah... in the bedroom Eugene would actually be a total bottom.

And no, it's not because he's Asian.

by Anonymousreply 36October 10, 2017 8:42 PM

Listen who cares if he is gay. He does a lot of work for the lbgtq community. He sponsored the Queer Prom at buzzfeed. If he is straight and did that, even better.

by Anonymousreply 37October 11, 2017 4:03 AM

“The History of Queer Dance” a Eugene Lee Yang production

featuring legendary LGBTQ choreographers, dancers, artists, performers, and queens premieres in January

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 20, 2017 6:41 PM

I basically assume every guy at BuzzFeed is gay until I hear otherwise

by Anonymousreply 39November 20, 2017 6:44 PM

He is gay. I either watched a video or read an article where he mentioned it. He also described himself as a POC.

by Anonymousreply 40November 20, 2017 6:45 PM

I still can't believe Keith is straight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 20, 2017 6:50 PM

A ping pong ball is all he needs in OP's nudie.

by Anonymousreply 42November 20, 2017 7:41 PM

It's been said before that straight white nerds confuse the gaydar of Dlers.

by Anonymousreply 43November 20, 2017 7:41 PM

The Try Guys did a long video (hosted by one of their gay coworkers) testing to see which one was the most attractive.

Out of seven categories, Eugene placed first for most testosterone, first most most beautiful face, first for best smelling, and first for most physically attractive... but ranked last for online dating skills and last in "who would you want to date."

So it's basically exactly what you would suspect about Eugene. He's hot as hell but only good for a fuck. No one wants to take him home to Mom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 20, 2017 8:45 PM

So Eugene finally made it official - he's a gaysian. He referred to himself LGBT, and the other guys as not (that was the term he used). There is now also Try Guys merchandise available (along with other Buzzfeed related merch). This weeks episode was a "making of" the try Guys 2018 calendar. There's also T's, totes etc. Not surprising considering their vids get more views than most basic cable TV series do in a week. The current one is at 1.5 million after a bit more than 24 hours. I'm holding out for the Worth It merch. It has to be coming soon because Steven & Andrew's views meet or exceed the Try Guys every week. And despite the fact Andrew's parents really should have popped for braces when he was a teen, he's smart, witty and extremely doable. Steven is also adorable in his own nerdy, "are you sure you're really straight, dude?" way.

by Anonymousreply 45December 3, 2017 7:02 PM

Wow. If only he'd have come out three years ago back when I still had a crush on him.

by Anonymousreply 46December 3, 2017 9:49 PM

Eugene mentioned he was LGBT a year or two ago. I don't remember where but I remember reading it. I love the Try Guys and the Worth It duo. Both groups are unpretentious and so much fun.

by Anonymousreply 47December 4, 2017 12:07 AM

Leave Andrew alone, R45. He’s hot just the way he is!

by Anonymousreply 48December 4, 2017 12:11 AM

Here's the video that he says it in btw.

I suggest ignoring the comment section as it's mostly teenage fangirls in deep, deep denial. Some are even still claiming he's straight even though he outright says that he's LGBT in the video. Fucking idiots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 4, 2017 12:34 AM

Why are fangirls freaking out when he's probably bi? Is that not good enough for them?

by Anonymousreply 50December 4, 2017 12:37 AM

How can one be "LGBT"? Is he trans?

by Anonymousreply 51December 4, 2017 12:40 AM

[quote]TG's all ask him if he's ever wanted to fuck another TG

I can't imagine ANYONE wanting to fuck one of those low-T Try Guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 4, 2017 12:48 AM

I'm weirdly attracted to Zach and Keith seems like good husband material (well, except for the wife.) Eugene is hot but soooooo high-maintenance. Ned annoys the fuck out of me for some reason.

Fuck Eugene

Casual date Zach

Marry Keith

Kill Ned

by Anonymousreply 53December 4, 2017 1:08 AM

Ned has a pretty nice body. Fuckable but also cuddly.

by Anonymousreply 54December 4, 2017 1:20 AM

I'm a sucker for a sense of humor. I think they are all cute. Eugene seems a little touchy and high-maintenance, but I'd enjoy making him crazy.

I agree that an individual can't really be "LGBT." You can't be gay and lesbian and bisexual. Maybe you can be one of those things and trans, though.

by Anonymousreply 55December 4, 2017 1:26 AM

Which is the video where they had their testosterone levels checked and had half the level of a normal adult man?

by Anonymousreply 56December 4, 2017 1:27 AM

there's a blond one with a goblin face who i want to fuck in the ass

by Anonymousreply 57December 4, 2017 1:28 AM

Needy Asian bottom. Next

by Anonymousreply 58December 4, 2017 1:44 AM

You rang, r57?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 4, 2017 7:33 AM

I think Eugene would be a fun fuck but I agree with those who guess that he's a high-maintenance party boy. Dating him would be exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 60December 4, 2017 2:24 PM

[quote]I think Eugene would be a fun fuck but I agree with those who guess that he's a high-maintenance party boy. Dating him would be exhausting.

He is also, based on hundreds of offhand comments from both him and his co-stars in Try Guys and other Buzzfeed output, a raging alcoholic. The kind who shits on his friends after one to many Long Island Iced Teas. I know the type. I was best friends/house mates with one like that until he died in his early 40's of liver failure. Because he was a charmer, we all laughed and made excuses for him until eventually he turned chartreuse and passed away a few weeks later - refusing medical attention until it was too late.

by Anonymousreply 61December 7, 2017 12:16 AM

"He is also, based on hundreds of offhand comments from both him and his co-stars in Try Guys and other Buzzfeed output, a raging alcoholic."

Based on the persona he creates for himself in his videos, this wouldn't surprise one one. single. bit.

by Anonymousreply 62December 7, 2017 1:48 AM

Yeah when they did an episode that involved choreography and he could do any routine nearly effortlessly on the first try I knew he was gay even though at the time he supposedly had a gf. There was another episode where they all tried different kinds of liquor to see how many glasses of beer or shots of tequila or whiskey etc they could each handle before getting drunk and Eugene just wandered around drinking everything in sight like it was water and disappeared off to the dance floor. They all acknowledged that he was a total flake at parties (he’d get bored and ditch the TG’s almost immediately) and he said he never really got drunk and never had hangovers. Either he’s got an exceptionally high tolerance level or his body just doesn’t absorb alcohol well so he can drink like a fish with minimal effects.

by Anonymousreply 63December 7, 2017 3:36 AM

r59 DADDY

by Anonymousreply 64December 7, 2017 6:03 AM

As if right on cue to support R61's claims, Eugene's newest video is called "Eugene Drinks Every State's Most Iconic Alcohol."

Have at him, girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 9, 2017 10:24 PM

He looks like a melting wax caricature of Little Richard created for the Korean branch of Madame Tusseauds.

by Anonymousreply 66December 10, 2017 4:17 PM

Dorian Grey's painting come to life!

by Anonymousreply 67December 10, 2017 10:43 PM

I watched that last weekend r65. Christ can that boy hold his booze! My other take away from that video is that Kelsey Darragh is without pretense, fear or shame, and I need her in my life every Friday evening at five. She is the quintessential fag hag.

by Anonymousreply 68December 13, 2017 3:14 AM

[quote]It's been said before that straight white nerds confuse the gaydar of Dlers.

Boy do they ever. I always thought Zach pinged, but he's apparently straight. Go fig.

by Anonymousreply 69December 13, 2017 3:31 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 17, 2018 8:15 AM

[quote]He also described himself as a POC.

Dude, where have you been -- didn't you know that Asians are considered POC?

by Anonymousreply 71February 18, 2018 9:15 AM

[quote]You might perceive him as annoying [R24], but more people watch his videos every week than do network TV series perceived as hits. His two Worth It shows from 10/1 have over 12.5 million views and yesterday's brunch video is pushing 4 million viewers after 36 hours. Most cable network bosses would sacrifice their left testicle for those numbers - especially since both series costs next to nothing to produce. I would assume the food and other products are provided free for the resultant publicity - and even with recent forays to Australia and Korea you have 3 salaries, some travel expenses and a camera. Buzzfeed is minting money with these guy

And? So does Logan Paul. What’s your point by posting his Wiki entry?

by Anonymousreply 72February 18, 2018 9:42 AM

Maybe he has to drink so much to forget that he has a face like the back of a shovel.

by Anonymousreply 73February 18, 2018 4:56 PM

He has the sexy low voice of a smoker.

by Anonymousreply 74February 18, 2018 5:23 PM

How is it that there aren't any stories about him yet? Certainly he's all over the local Grindr scene.

by Anonymousreply 75February 18, 2018 6:30 PM

With some of Buzzfeed other resident gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 19, 2018 4:42 AM

a friend works at BuzzFeed and told me that at first Eugene played coy about his sexuality but is now openly gay at work.

by Anonymousreply 77February 19, 2018 6:24 AM

^^oh and he's become a total diva at work about his youtube popularity^^

by Anonymousreply 78February 19, 2018 6:27 AM

I believe you, r77. But I imagine a lot of the popular video stars get swelled heads. Any other good Buzzfeed gossip?

by Anonymousreply 79February 19, 2018 9:14 AM

A former employee left because he was supposedly starting to get treated like shit at Buzzfeed. I think he appeared in one of their sexuality videos.

by Anonymousreply 80February 19, 2018 2:45 PM

There was (still is?) a trend of YouTube videos from employees about "why I left Buzzfeed." It doesn't seem like the greatest work environment.

It wouldn't really surprise me. Even the videos they make seem obviously cliquey.

by Anonymousreply 81February 19, 2018 2:49 PM

A gaggle of gays

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 19, 2018 2:55 PM

Singing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 19, 2018 3:30 PM

Saw him about three weeks ago on Santa Monica crossing Fairfax to get to Whole Foods. He was drugged/drunk and by himself wearing one of those weird Boy George wide-brimmed black hats.

by Anonymousreply 84March 23, 2018 5:11 PM

His speedo tan line says yes, he's gay

by Anonymousreply 85March 23, 2018 5:15 PM

Who is he? Some sort of SJW?

by Anonymousreply 86March 23, 2018 5:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 23, 2018 6:32 PM

Rainbow stache

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 24, 2018 2:25 AM

Verificatia of sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 89March 24, 2018 4:59 AM

He's Korean, R89

by Anonymousreply 90March 24, 2018 2:58 PM

Hey, R 90. Stereotypes are so 80's

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91March 24, 2018 3:29 PM

He's a GOD.

by Anonymousreply 92March 24, 2018 3:48 PM

Yeah, yeah. I know. I've dated enough Asian guys in my time.

I was just lowering myself to the level of pseudo-humor frequent on this site.

by Anonymousreply 93March 24, 2018 4:08 PM

That Curly guy dog sat for a friend of mine, got invited to a weekend in Palm Springs and left his dog alone in the house without food for two days. My friend discovered this when coming home and finding the Curly guy in a bunch of Palm Springs Instagram photos from mutual friends' accounts. He confronted Curly and the dude didn't even deny it. He seems... dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 94March 24, 2018 4:45 PM

As an asian guy, I don't feel he is attacted to me. He is just an average looking Asian guy. Prob because I am more into muscular guy.

by Anonymousreply 95March 24, 2018 4:48 PM

gross

by Anonymousreply 96March 24, 2018 4:50 PM

R95, the same. I don't know why he becomes so popular. Apparently, there are much hotter asians guys over there like the one in glee.

by Anonymousreply 97March 24, 2018 4:54 PM

Interesting that we have multiple first/second -hand accounts of him in one thread. He sounds awful, TBH.

by Anonymousreply 98March 24, 2018 9:35 PM

He's cute, but he seems exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 99March 24, 2018 9:40 PM

I had a big crush on him a few years ago, before his online ego exploded and he showed no signs of maturing into emotional or intellectual adulthood.

by Anonymousreply 100March 28, 2018 1:14 PM

Straight guys aren't into crossdressing.

by Anonymousreply 101March 28, 2018 1:21 PM

R100 Same. Would still fuck him though.

by Anonymousreply 102March 28, 2018 1:21 PM

He strikes me as cute and intelligent. The only thing I object to is the big hair which screams 'douchebag' .

by Anonymousreply 103March 28, 2018 1:37 PM

The Try Guys get made over by high school girls as how they would like to see boys dress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104March 28, 2018 2:28 PM

Eugene high maintenance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 28, 2018 2:30 PM

He's heavy into drugs and alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 106March 28, 2018 2:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107March 31, 2018 5:26 AM

Throwback to Eugene in drag

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108March 31, 2018 5:40 AM

I think you can reasonably infer all Buzzfeed guys are one of you.

by Anonymousreply 109March 31, 2018 5:53 AM

Probably the most masc I've seen Eugene that I can remember

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 4, 2018 2:12 AM

I think he looks better clean-shaven even when he goes butch.

by Anonymousreply 111April 5, 2018 12:12 PM

Asian Coachella

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 16, 2018 7:59 PM

r112 The guy on the right is just the cutest thing ever!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 16, 2018 8:02 PM

He's in a handful of BuzzFeed videos, R113. And yeah, he's adorable.

by Anonymousreply 114April 16, 2018 9:06 PM

Kimono? Kimoyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115April 16, 2018 10:12 PM

Happy Pride!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116June 11, 2018 5:38 PM

I'm surprised he wore that kimono. I thought he was all SJW and would consider it cultural appropriation since it's Japanese and he's Korean.

by Anonymousreply 117June 11, 2018 6:02 PM

R117: They did an ancestry test video and Eugene found out he was 20% Japanese.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118June 13, 2018 4:14 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119June 17, 2018 6:15 PM

Proud and honored to have been included in the inaugural #Logo30 featuring queer activists and entertainers! 🏳️‍🌈 #Pride

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120June 24, 2018 1:07 AM

Interview with Logo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121June 24, 2018 1:07 AM

Has he actually come out as anything or is he still hiding behind this "queer" crap?

by Anonymousreply 122June 24, 2018 1:54 AM

"The company I used to work for, Buzzfeed,..."

Is he not at Buzzfeed anymore?

Oh, and I think he looks better with more masculine attire. The makeup in R121's video isn't flattering on him.

by Anonymousreply 123June 25, 2018 12:28 PM

No R123 Eugene and the other Try Guys left Buzzfeed to start their own company.

by Anonymousreply 124September 11, 2018 9:24 AM

Are you there publicist OP. I never fucking heard of these losers outside of DL

by Anonymousreply 125September 11, 2018 9:44 AM

So, because YOU never heard of them. they are losers? And you are..............? Maybe you should look in a mirror to see the very definition of " Trumpian."

by Anonymousreply 126September 11, 2018 9:48 AM

Correct punctuation and spelling would be helpful when you are calling other people "losers," r125. Otherwise you just seem like a dick.

by Anonymousreply 127September 12, 2018 12:22 AM

At least he didn't write " loosers."

by Anonymousreply 128October 2, 2018 1:02 PM

He pings hard.

by Anonymousreply 129February 2, 2019 9:27 AM

He pings because he's gay R129

He's already out

by Anonymousreply 130February 2, 2019 4:26 PM

Looks like Eugene's branching out. He was on Brooklyn Nine NIne this week

by Anonymousreply 131February 2, 2019 8:32 PM

Supposedly r131 when he was at Buzzfeed he wasn't allowed to peruse outside acting jobs due to being locked into an exclusive contract with them until he left with the other Try Guys.

by Anonymousreply 132February 21, 2019 7:31 PM

[quote]I created this music video as my personal way of coming out as a proud gay man who has many unheard, specific stories to tell. I withheld because of fear and shame shaped by my background but I promise to give my full truth in the rest of my life's work.🏳️‍🌈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133June 15, 2019 6:02 PM

I'm sorry, wasn't Miss Thing already out?

[quote]I created this music video as my personal way of coming out as a proud gay man who has many unheard, specific stories to tell.

She really thinks she's as unique and precious as a snowflake.

I mean, look, he's hot, but he wouldn't pee on me if I was on fire.

He is a good dancer.

by Anonymousreply 134June 15, 2019 6:51 PM

He never specified and some people were speculating he might be bisexual

by Anonymousreply 135June 15, 2019 6:52 PM

[quote]He never specified and some people were speculating he might be bisexual

Oh, me too.

by Anonymousreply 136June 15, 2019 6:54 PM

He looks like he's wearing a bad toupee I know that's his real hair but it always looks bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 137June 15, 2019 7:00 PM

This thread proves he was already out. I don't get why he's making it seems like he just came out now? Anyways, good for him either way.

by Anonymousreply 138June 15, 2019 8:23 PM

Coming out again, after having been out the entire time, doesn't sit quite right with me. It reminds me of that asshole Insta "model" Derrick Chadwick who came out after having been out. It's attention seeking behavior, not cool. Also, the timing of Eugene's coming out was surely not coincidental. I'm aware the music video took time to make and that means he clearly planned on coming out. But come on, releasing it only a day after Dan's coming out? Not a coincidence imo.

by Anonymousreply 139June 16, 2019 11:49 AM

She's now put out a video detailing the process of making the first video. It's almost a half hour long.

by Anonymousreply 140June 17, 2019 10:08 PM

I'd like to take a moment to come out again as well. It's not easy, but it is June.

by Anonymousreply 141June 17, 2019 10:22 PM

R139 Agree !

by Anonymousreply 142June 17, 2019 11:05 PM

Here she is with Hannah Hart, explaining why she came out now.

On the serious, if he'd done something like this, I would haven't have been quite as bitchy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143June 19, 2019 1:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!