Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I feel sorry for Viggo Mortensen's son

He was his date for the Oscars and apparently didn't get his father's looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151February 19, 2021 2:35 AM

he looks like Exene, his mom.

by Anonymousreply 1February 27, 2017 3:56 AM

Genetics can be so cruel. I went to high school with a set of triplets--one was a gorgeous girl, one was a gorgeous boy, and one was an awkward and plain looking doofus.

by Anonymousreply 2February 27, 2017 3:57 AM

Henry's always been pudgy and unfortunate looking. That his father is sex on a stick only exacerbates this.

by Anonymousreply 3February 27, 2017 4:01 AM

Kudos to Viggo for trusting his former partner enough to claim that troll baby as his own.

by Anonymousreply 4February 27, 2017 4:07 AM

He might have good bone structure underneath the facial pudge.

by Anonymousreply 5February 27, 2017 4:11 AM

Henry seems taller than Viggo...strange, considering Exene is about 5 feet tall.

by Anonymousreply 6February 27, 2017 4:27 AM

Hmmm...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 27, 2017 4:29 AM

Exene is hideous!! OMG, he fucked that??

by Anonymousreply 8February 27, 2017 4:34 AM

Exene is a punk icon who was big in the late 70s/early 80s, r8.

That's a long time ago. Guess what? People age.

by Anonymousreply 9February 27, 2017 4:36 AM

She also has MS, R8.

by Anonymousreply 10February 27, 2017 4:43 AM

Why feel sorry for him, OP? He has a rich and famous Dad who obviously loves him. We should all be so lucky.

by Anonymousreply 11February 27, 2017 4:46 AM

It was rather sweet when he planted a big kiss on his dad during Best Actor.

I find their close relationship touching.

I wish I had that closeness with my Dad.

by Anonymousreply 12February 27, 2017 4:47 AM

This is proof of that old adage that a girl gets her looks from her dad, and a boy gets them from his mom.

by Anonymousreply 13February 27, 2017 4:55 AM

He's an actor too. He's just landed the role in the Meatloaf biopic

by Anonymousreply 14February 27, 2017 4:58 AM

He's also been cast in the Lifetime remake of "Mask," playing the role made famous by Eric Stolz. The producers should be able to come in under budget since they'll save a fortune on makeup.

by Anonymousreply 15February 27, 2017 5:01 AM

'Captain Fantastic' was a wonderful film. Viggo has long said and written nice things about his son. He should have won Best Actor, not the Irish trash degenerate bearded bum who only got into acting via blatant nepotism.

by Anonymousreply 16February 27, 2017 5:02 AM

Wow, the mother must have won Viggo over by some hot, amazing sex. Agree, he's loved by his father, which is a plus.

by Anonymousreply 17February 27, 2017 5:19 AM

There are alot of unrealistic expectations set upon the children of celebs!

by Anonymousreply 18February 27, 2017 5:19 AM

He's not a handsome kid, but he's also not live-under-a-bridge ugly. I've seen way worse. It's kind of funny that he looks nothing like his dad. Absolutely zero facial resemblance.

Is he Viggo's only kid? Viggo seems happy with him so that's what's really important, eh?

by Anonymousreply 19February 27, 2017 5:20 AM

"He's not a handsome kid."

What a spectacular understatement.

by Anonymousreply 20February 27, 2017 5:22 AM

I didn't know he had a kid with Exene or that they were married or a couple.

by Anonymousreply 21February 27, 2017 5:22 AM

He'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 22February 27, 2017 5:23 AM

R19 Viggo has no other kids

by Anonymousreply 23February 27, 2017 5:23 AM

X, one of the best '80s L.A. punk bands. Exene Cervenka, John Doe, Billy Zoom, and the other guy... loved them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 27, 2017 5:23 AM

What's weird is his body doesn't look fat at all, at least in that suit... Just the face looks like he weighs a lot more from the neck down than he actually does. It's like a Mr. Potato head but the body is from a Ken doll.

by Anonymousreply 25February 27, 2017 5:28 AM

and nail polish

by Anonymousreply 26February 27, 2017 5:32 AM

Viggo looks awkward and tight-lipped in these pics. I bet he's the kind of guy who hates this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 27February 27, 2017 5:40 AM

My heart bleeds for him. Please, he is wealthy, well-connected and will have no problem finding a mate. If his troll of a mother could snag Viggo then there's certainly hope for him.

by Anonymousreply 28February 27, 2017 5:43 AM

man, what a bummer. to be the son of a father with that bone structure and to have been fucked out of getting any of it. Damn....that's cruel.

by Anonymousreply 29February 27, 2017 5:55 AM

"I bet he's the kind of guy who hates this stuff. "

Perhaps, but he and his Lord of the Rings cast-mates had a lot of fun at the Oscars those three years. We had endless threads about their fun antics.

by Anonymousreply 30February 27, 2017 5:56 AM

Exene married Viggo at the prime of his beauty. I'm sorry but she is just so hideous looking with a lumpy shapeless body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 27, 2017 6:03 AM

Jeepers, I'm 54 and I long for my youth, regretting not investing more in diet and gym.

But even I look better than that kid. But he can change; cut the hair, hire a trainer, learn about nutrition; maybe the baby fat will wear off.

by Anonymousreply 32February 27, 2017 6:11 AM

Actually, if you look at his body, he is not really fat. He just has a fat pudgy face he unfortunately inherited from his mom. The hair should go, though.

by Anonymousreply 33February 27, 2017 6:15 AM

That ombre hair is really not doing him any favors.

by Anonymousreply 34February 27, 2017 6:24 AM

Folks, please. Exene Cervenka is in her 60s, has gained weight, and has had a rough time, and that is obscuring the fact that the features the Lord gave her are fine indeed, albeit in an offbeat way. When she was a young woman, she was hauntingly beautiful as well as a fearless, arresting artist; you couldn't take your eyes off her. Just Google photos from the 70s and 80s. Yes, she's a wacky conspiracy theorist now, but she's also been a member of the Resistance since long before the anti-Trumpers decided they had invented Resistance. She is also a fierce mama lion whose bright and soulful boy Henry has a B. A. in Archaeology from Columbia and an M.S. in Paleoanthropology and Paeleolithic Archeology from University College, London. Sure, he had a little help with his tuition from the XY side of his family tree, but XX (along with XY) had a lot to do with why he was the kind of kid who could flourish in programs of study of that kind. If you peruse Google images for shots where he is not stuffed into a high Tux collar, you might see a character face that is as cute as a button.

by Anonymousreply 35February 27, 2017 6:32 AM

Who was the actor a few weeks back who had that really twinky son on the red carpet with him?

by Anonymousreply 36February 27, 2017 6:33 AM

thanks, Exene at R35 but you were never hauntingly beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 37February 27, 2017 6:35 AM

Never mind, I just remembered that it was James Marsden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 27, 2017 6:35 AM

Thanks yourself, R37, you are clearly an expert on Ugly.

by Anonymousreply 39February 27, 2017 6:39 AM

Are we SURE that's James Marsden's son - because I'm pretty sure I saw him doing some things with him that he shouldn't be doing with his son...

by Anonymousreply 40February 27, 2017 6:42 AM

Henry is the one who persuaded Viggo to do the Lord of The Rings movies. So he's all right with me.

by Anonymousreply 41February 27, 2017 6:55 AM

He does seem to look like Exene

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 27, 2017 7:00 AM

Exactly, R41. I remember Viggo saying that a lot in interviews. Viggo hadn't even read the books until his son loaned copies to him, which Viggo read on the plane to New Zealand (as we all know, he quickly replaced Charlize's ex, Stuart Townsend. Can you imagine LotR with Stuart?

We all owe Henry a bit of gratitude.

by Anonymousreply 43February 27, 2017 7:04 AM

Googled 'exene cervanka young' and there were some lovely images of her as a cool young musician - especially the studio portrait ones with good lighting & makeup - she was a bit of a babe - in a non-standard, non-barbie doll way.

But she got older - as we all do! It happens guys!

(and tho it pains me to say it and be such a bitch - but those Eastern European genes will out. So beautiful as boys and girls - and a tendency to turn into potatoes when they hit muddle age. Seen it time and time again)

by Anonymousreply 44February 27, 2017 7:49 AM

Poor fat kid. he needs to eat less.

by Anonymousreply 45February 27, 2017 7:56 AM

Viggo and John Doe -- Exene got some hot dick in her day.

by Anonymousreply 46February 27, 2017 8:06 AM

He's not fat if you see his body.

I do see some of Viggo in his features. He just has a fat face.

by Anonymousreply 47February 27, 2017 8:13 AM

Sure, Exene's not a supermodel, but she was in one of the greatest punk bands ever. John Doe was also pretty cute - she obviously has a type.

Viggo seems like a pretty awesome guy, I gotta say.

by Anonymousreply 48February 27, 2017 8:14 AM

Wasn't Viggo rumoured to have had some strange sm-relationship with David Cronenberg?

by Anonymousreply 49February 27, 2017 9:17 AM

Uh, the hair is tragic and he could stand to lose 30 lbs but he's actually not unattractive and if you actually LOOK at the photo, he looks quite a lot like his dad.

by Anonymousreply 50February 27, 2017 9:24 AM

If his son lost the fat face, long hair, and nail polish, he'd look much better. Viggo still is amazingly handsome.

by Anonymousreply 51February 27, 2017 9:27 AM

R51 My thoughts exactly. He's a right looking slob. Lay off the take outs fatboy and get on your bike.

by Anonymousreply 52February 27, 2017 9:42 AM

Are we sure Peter Jackson isn't really the father?

by Anonymousreply 53February 27, 2017 9:47 AM

He looks a lot like Viggo actually. Same smile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 27, 2017 10:04 AM

Exene is of Czech and Irish ancestry. All those genes went to his head. Literally. Pudge plus poor bone structure. His chin is MIA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 27, 2017 10:13 AM

Henry won the Mama June lookalike contest.

by Anonymousreply 56February 27, 2017 10:25 AM

DL is not at its best here. He's innocent of anything but being taken to the Oscars by a dad who could have taken some dim model or other bimbo but in a year he was nominated for Best Actor, went classy and took his intellectual, literary, artistic and funny son.

by Anonymousreply 57February 27, 2017 10:52 AM

Mortensen took his son because his girlfriend, Spanish actress Ariadna Gil, was not available.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 27, 2017 10:57 AM

I thought he was one of the Willis girls.

by Anonymousreply 59February 27, 2017 11:05 AM

R57, read the following slowly. (You can even mouth the words if need be.)

[quote] We've been serving up this steaming pile of Gay celebrity gossip, politics and POINTLESS BITCHERY since 1995 (were you even born in 1995?) Go ahead. You know you want to...

by Anonymousreply 60February 27, 2017 11:42 AM

Cut off that Sarah Jessica Parker Haircut and he might be cute underneath!

by Anonymousreply 61February 27, 2017 11:50 AM

Speaking of dates, where the hell was Eva Mendes? How long can you use the baby as an excuse?

by Anonymousreply 62February 27, 2017 12:07 PM

That's what I admire about straight men: they can love a partner, friend, or child no matter what they look like.

by Anonymousreply 63February 27, 2017 12:10 PM

Viggo's son looks happy and stable to me. They did a good job to raise such a loving and lovely human being. R63 is right. There's a lot more to being human than 'looks', and you can argue that being handsome is somewhat of a handicap if it prevents you from developing other good traits.

by Anonymousreply 64February 27, 2017 12:25 PM

Here's an AB clip with X at the height of their powers. Exene was never fat then, and she was downright tiny, especially in proximity to god-like Billy Zoom. She comes off a little guarded here, but the "button" bit is endearing.

Henry's hair in the OP's pic seems like a tribute to his mom from this period-good for him. "Under the Big Black Sun" was probably the best record to come out of the LA scene and you bitches that only know of Exene because you're such Viggo fangurls need to go back to your mimosas and muumuus and STHU.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65February 27, 2017 1:13 PM

Fat boys should never wear their hair long like that. It just adds to the "lazy slob" look.

by Anonymousreply 66February 27, 2017 1:18 PM

[[[Mortensen took his son because his girlfriend, Spanish actress Ariadna Gil, was not available. ]]] Well, OK, but is that the kid's fault?

[[[[[R57], read the following slowly. (You can even mouth the words if need be.)

We've been serving up this steaming pile of Gay celebrity gossip, politics and POINTLESS BITCHERY since 1995 (were you even born in 1995?) Go ahead. You know you want to...]]]]

I have that credo embroidered on my pillow. But the delirious glee at puncturing a celebrity hot air balloon isn't here with this one. This is just small.

by Anonymousreply 67February 27, 2017 1:49 PM

[quote]Mortensen took his son because his girlfriend, Spanish actress Ariadna Gil, was not available.

[quote]Well, OK, but is that the kid's fault?

Fault? It was info, not blame R67

by Anonymousreply 68February 27, 2017 1:52 PM

[quote]Mortensen took his son because his girlfriend, Spanish actress Ariadna Gil, was not available

Viggo said he would bring Henry if he was nominated. It was always his intention to bring him.

by Anonymousreply 69February 27, 2017 1:59 PM

I love X. No she was never considered beautiful, but this thread really makes me miss the indie days. It's not that it didn't matter, but there were things that could matter more. She also had biggish boobs before everyone and their cat's asshole had plastic sacks.

Anyway, Viggo apparently had the whole '70s renaissance man thing going on. Before my time, but I vaguely remember it through my older sister who was forever after those guys.

That he was with her increased my respect for him, not the other way around. She really was a great punk poet and part of my favorite live band ever. Deeply, darkly energetic shows and surrounding scene.

by Anonymousreply 70February 27, 2017 2:09 PM

Viggo has always been his own man. He's also still hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 71February 27, 2017 2:29 PM

Under the pudgy fat he has his fathers face with the right trainer and diet he could bet as hot as his father.

by Anonymousreply 72February 27, 2017 2:30 PM

be^^

by Anonymousreply 73February 27, 2017 2:31 PM

He has Viggo's eyes and smile.

by Anonymousreply 74February 27, 2017 2:33 PM

Henry should go on a diet, start exercising, and get a haircut. Stop with the two-toned locks.

by Anonymousreply 75February 27, 2017 2:47 PM

Hurley from LOST

by Anonymousreply 76February 27, 2017 2:49 PM

[quote] Speaking of dates, where the hell was Eva Mendes? How long can you use the baby as an excuse?

I have been wondering that all awards season, wouldn't you think if your husband was nominated for best lead actor you could show up for at least one of the awards shows.

by Anonymousreply 77February 27, 2017 3:01 PM

Well if he's playing Meatloaf, he's not going to lose any weight. Meatloaf also has a "fat face", no matter how thin he is.

by Anonymousreply 78February 27, 2017 3:04 PM

Maybe he is on a cortisone medication. That causes chipmunk cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 79February 27, 2017 4:29 PM

I don't feel sorry for him at all! Sitting next to Viggo would be heaven.

by Anonymousreply 80February 27, 2017 4:32 PM

r6 my daughter is only 4'11" & has one son that's 5' 8" and the other is 6'4" & we're not sure he is done growing. their father is 6' but my father was 6'2" and my daughter's uncle is 6'2" so it can really come from anyone in the family, not just the parents.

by Anonymousreply 81February 27, 2017 4:49 PM

Id fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 82February 27, 2017 6:26 PM

Agree with r11

by Anonymousreply 83February 27, 2017 6:31 PM

OMG, James Marsden's son is gay as a tree full of parrots! But he's cute as a button. It's shocking to see James with a teenage kid, because he's still so boyish that I forget he's in his early 40's with a family.

And I love everything about Viggo.

by Anonymousreply 84February 27, 2017 7:54 PM

Don't feel sorry for him. There are plenty of ugly and overweight men in the world and they aren't all on DL.

by Anonymousreply 85February 27, 2017 7:56 PM

There is nothing about James Marsden's kid that appears to be gay. He does remind me of Danny Pintauro though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 27, 2017 8:00 PM

Last time he was nominated Viggo took his 13 year old niece to the Oscars and his mother to the other ceremonies. He's a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 87February 27, 2017 8:06 PM

I love Viggo. I think he's a great actor and extremely intelligent. Viggo always seemed to me to be a person that looked past someone's shell and what was on the inside and found that to be more important rather than how great they looked on the outside. Two of my favorite movies are Witness & Hidalgo.

Both Viggo & his son seem extremely comfortable with each other and what more could a person ask for from a parent or a child.

by Anonymousreply 88February 27, 2017 8:34 PM

[quote] what more could a person ask for from a parent or a child.

A child that doesn't look like his father was fornicating livestock?

by Anonymousreply 89February 27, 2017 8:50 PM

In the pic, he's posing the "v" victory sign. I saw a news report that the new thing with crooks is stealing your fingerprints. The experts say don't set your cell phone to HDR camera mode when posing "V" sign with your fingers. Crooks can enlarge the pic and print out your fingerprints and steal it for nasty purposes.

by Anonymousreply 90February 27, 2017 9:12 PM

R77 I suspect something is awry with the Goslings. Eva should have made an effort to appear last night. Winning an Oscar is one of the biggest events in an actor's life. She should have shown support for him by being on his arm and speaking glowingly about him. Instead, he was looking like more of a couple with Stone.

by Anonymousreply 91February 27, 2017 10:01 PM

After reading this thread I was expecting that Viggo and Exene would be nominated for sainthood. The platitudes! It seems that posters are pissed that Henry's being criticized because they're such fans of V & E; yet, if Henry were the son of people they hated, it would be open season on him (and his parents). Oh well. Nobody gets a pass in life or on DL - including your faves and the children of your faves.

by Anonymousreply 92February 28, 2017 2:08 AM

Maybe until you learn he's an academic and not trying his hand in the Industry. Lots of grad students and post-grads look like this in university towns.

by Anonymousreply 93February 28, 2017 4:12 AM

Daddy is looking gayer with each passing year.

by Anonymousreply 94February 28, 2017 4:13 AM

Aunt Martha (r90), please stop posting, you're using [bold]my[/bold] iPad again.

by Anonymousreply 95February 28, 2017 4:24 AM

Happy picture with dad. Yes the son could be a candidate for a makeover at the DL salon but unlike some of us he may well grow into, rather than lose his looks.

by Anonymousreply 96February 28, 2017 4:24 AM

Good for him with the wacko hair and black nail polish being there in support of his loving dad while at the same time giving a kind of fuckoff to the whole hollywood system.

by Anonymousreply 97February 28, 2017 4:28 AM

He looks nothing like Viggo. Are we all sure someone else is not his dad?

by Anonymousreply 98February 28, 2017 4:34 AM

What r92 said. If this was anyone else's offspring guy with broken footthe prancing ponies would be joining in

by Anonymousreply 99February 28, 2017 4:45 AM

Jorge Garcia r98?

Bruce Willis? He looks like that Willis daughter who has stubble.

by Anonymousreply 100February 28, 2017 4:47 AM

R98, you beat me to it. There is absolutely NO trace of Viggo in that child. None. ZERO.

I've seen people raise children that they were positive were not theirs. One friend in particular who is the typical NYC Jewish man, and his tiny Jewish frau. For whatever reason, they ended up with one daughter who looks like a Nordic goddess. White blonde hair, blue eyes, tiny nose, and legs like a baby giraffe. All of his other kids look like him, but not this one. Everyone knows that is not his daughter, including him, however, as far as he is concerned, she is.

by Anonymousreply 101February 28, 2017 4:52 AM

R101 has spoken! And knows for certain there is NO Viggo heritage!

And further, knows a 'typical NYC Jewish man' and his 'tiny Jewish frau' who confided in HIM! that they are positive they are RAISING CHILDREN THAT ARE NOT THEIRS!

Of course all the 'typical NYC Jewish' people are confiding in the R101s of the world.

Fuck off, freak. You know nothing about Viggo's kid or your NYC 'friends in particular'.

by Anonymousreply 102February 28, 2017 5:11 AM

Who let the dog out?

by Anonymousreply 103February 28, 2017 5:20 AM

You guys are mean! Henry will be fine when he starts going to the gym and gets a good haircut.

by Anonymousreply 104February 28, 2017 5:30 AM

I'll take your word for it, you being on a first name basis and all.

by Anonymousreply 105February 28, 2017 5:38 AM

The second picture shows that Viggo's son is not overweight. If he loses the hair then he won't be so bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106February 28, 2017 5:45 AM

Why does everybody refer to his son as if he is a child. Viggo's son is 30 and Viggo is 61. He's already grown into his looks.

by Anonymousreply 107February 28, 2017 5:46 AM

Not necessarily. I looked like my mum until I was 30, then morphed into looking like my father, especially my eyes and mouth.

by Anonymousreply 108February 28, 2017 5:51 AM

lol, seems like someone from that family is posting all over this thread. Step away from the Google Alert...

by Anonymousreply 109February 28, 2017 6:02 AM

Henry just isn't photogenic. He's probably cute enough in real life, except for the hair, but people with wide square jaws and small mouths tend to photograph like potatoes.

Which makes me hope he has better things to do with his life than acting.

by Anonymousreply 110February 28, 2017 6:18 AM

[[[yet, if Henry were the son of people they hated, it would be open season on him (and his parents). ]]] Wrong. No trace in this thread of anything to support that, and I for one would feel the same if it was, say, Barron Trump. A thread created to say how purportedly ugly the guest and offspring of an Oscar nominee is, and then to pile on about the looks of the other parent who is nowhere in evidence at said event, just seems, well, churlish.

by Anonymousreply 111February 28, 2017 6:19 AM

He got his father's looks, multiplied by 100.

by Anonymousreply 112February 28, 2017 7:04 AM

Viggo is 61?! Wow thought he's younger...

by Anonymousreply 113February 28, 2017 7:32 AM

He has Viggo's eyes, nose and mouth. He unfortunately missed out on the jaw line.

by Anonymousreply 114February 28, 2017 7:38 AM

Viggo is only 58.

Born October 1958.

by Anonymousreply 115February 28, 2017 8:03 AM

[quote]Viggo is only 58.

Posted by a straight man.

by Anonymousreply 116February 28, 2017 8:12 AM

When Viggo and I become hot, torrid lovers, it's off to boarding school for little Henry.

by Anonymousreply 117February 28, 2017 8:50 AM

I have a feeling that R102 looks a lot like Viggo's "son".

by Anonymousreply 118February 28, 2017 12:17 PM

Is there an official list of people who are unattractive but DL gives a pass physically because they're nice, smart, majored in the humanities, etc.? Or their dad is hot?

Sorry, they're both great guys but physically Henry is not attractive. "If he worked out and got a haircut and ... " Really? He's not fat in his body. Are there facial exercises ?

by Anonymousreply 119February 28, 2017 9:27 PM

What is r86? Headless?

by Anonymousreply 120March 1, 2017 2:46 AM

Eva Menses is Hispanic and an older mother. I'm convinced she got fat...that's why she stayed out of the limelight this past awards season.

by Anonymousreply 121March 1, 2017 4:29 AM

I remember when Exene's sister got killed. X was playing a gig at the Whiskey and her sister had stepped out to buy cigarettes and she got run over by a speeding car on Sunset. They had to tell Exene in the middle of the show that her sister had just died. Very sad time for Exene.

by Anonymousreply 122March 2, 2017 2:11 AM

Henry looks good here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123March 2, 2017 2:15 AM

R123

Yes, the green hair and antlers make all the difference !

by Anonymousreply 124March 2, 2017 2:17 AM

Exene turned into a right wing kook. She thought the Santa Barbara shootings with DL fave Elliot Rogers were staged by gun control advocates.

by Anonymousreply 125March 2, 2017 2:22 AM

If this is the same son, then they did look alike when he was younger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126March 2, 2017 2:23 AM

Nope r126. Nope.

by Anonymousreply 127March 2, 2017 2:24 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128March 2, 2017 2:25 AM

OK apparently I was wrong. That was the kid who played his son in a movie in my pic at R126 That's actually a picture of Kodi Smith Mcphee.

I was wondering how his son would have gone from such a pretty face to what he is now (which isn't that bad despite what DL says. He looks like a young Jack Black)

by Anonymousreply 129March 2, 2017 2:28 AM

"Eva Menses" deserves a round of applause.

by Anonymousreply 130March 2, 2017 4:55 PM

r123 He's as nuts as his parents God bless him.

by Anonymousreply 131March 2, 2017 4:59 PM

Nice Oscar night picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132March 2, 2017 5:24 PM

He is an average and overweight person big deal. He was raised by a punk rock mom and Viggo is a free spirit who happens to be a movie star also. Yall are stupid. Glad he gave the finger to all the bullshit that is the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 133March 2, 2017 5:30 PM

r133 He's hoping you'll sit on that finger.

by Anonymousreply 134March 2, 2017 5:33 PM

He is giving the finger to cornballs like you r134

by Anonymousreply 135March 2, 2017 5:35 PM

r135 Cornball? God, you must be from a flyover state.

by Anonymousreply 136March 2, 2017 5:37 PM

New York City sweetheart and you are a cornball ^^^

by Anonymousreply 137March 2, 2017 5:38 PM

Henry should procreate with one of the Willis girls

by Anonymousreply 138February 18, 2021 9:24 PM

Aw, he’s cute. Leave him alone.

by Anonymousreply 139February 18, 2021 9:34 PM

It looks like he got David Crosby's looks.

by Anonymousreply 140February 18, 2021 9:35 PM

He desperately needs a normal haircut. You can’t even interpret his appearance without it.

by Anonymousreply 141February 18, 2021 9:39 PM

[quote] apparently didn't get his father's looks

He would be the spitt'n imagine of his father if he was the same weight as his father.

by Anonymousreply 142February 18, 2021 9:43 PM

I never thought Viggo was all that attractive, anyway. MAYBE in "28 Days", but that's the extent of it.

by Anonymousreply 143February 18, 2021 9:51 PM

He reminds me of the son of Nicolas Cage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144February 18, 2021 9:59 PM

I bet he got his father’s small dick.

by Anonymousreply 145February 19, 2021 12:04 AM

This reminds me of the Maharelle sisters from SNL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146February 19, 2021 12:28 AM

He needs to cut his fucking hair and start exercising.

by Anonymousreply 147February 19, 2021 12:32 AM

[quote]He would be the spitt'n imagine of his father if he was the same weight as his father.

Are you blind? There faces are completely different.

And if you look at the full body pics, you'll see he's actually not overweight. He just has extremely unfortunate facial structure that makes him look heavier than he is.

by Anonymousreply 148February 19, 2021 12:35 AM

Meant to type THEIR faces, of course

by Anonymousreply 149February 19, 2021 12:36 AM

What R1 said

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150February 19, 2021 12:43 AM

He's no Viggo, but he's not fugly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151February 19, 2021 2:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!