Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MSNBC's Morning Joe and Donny Deutsch On-air Feud

Did anyone see this riveting on-air feud today between Joe and Donny on Morning Joe? Vicious, Cutting and Very Unprofessional. Must be seen to be believed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96December 2, 2018 1:51 PM

Is he smarter than Trump?

Because he sure as hell seems to suffer from the same personality disorder as Trump.

by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2017 11:43 PM

I never watch the show, but I find the human appendix more useful than Mika. She is just an insufferable asshole. I feel like she's the news media version of Joan Crawford when it comes to mothering.

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2017 11:52 PM

I can't find a lengthier version of the youtube I posted. But anyway, the nasty exchange between Deutsch and Scarborough went on well beyond the youtube clip. Joe kept needling Donny for the entire remainder of the segment mocking private conversations between the two men where Donny talks about his appearance on Morning Joe and how that attracts women to Donny on the weekends in the Hamptons.

Joe was extremely angry at Donny. I have never seen this level of vitriol on-air in my life. Deep personal. Joe meant to eviscerate Donny.

Joe. Just. Couldn't. Control. His. Temper.

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2017 11:54 PM

*Deeply*

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2017 11:55 PM

Donny probably made a move on Mika.

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2017 11:59 PM

Meh, both douchebags

by Anonymousreply 6February 24, 2017 12:05 AM

Poor Willie Geist looks triggered.

by Anonymousreply 7February 24, 2017 12:09 AM

It is getting harder for the Republicans to defend this shit. They are the fascist party and they are beginning to see it, or realize that everyone else knows it.

by Anonymousreply 8February 24, 2017 12:11 AM

I watched it when it happened. Donnie interrupted Joe's tirade, but Joe was extraordinarily rude and berating. Later, Donnie expressed his own anger. Joe kept needling Donnie the rest of the show.

This whole episode was unprofessional and personal. NBC executives need to rein-in this nonsense. I was not entertained by it, but was disgusted watching it.

by Anonymousreply 9February 24, 2017 12:22 AM

lord you must be bored op. Morning Joke is the absolute worst show on tv.

by Anonymousreply 10February 24, 2017 12:29 AM

I was very busy on my laptop when my ears perked up and I turned stopped whatever I was doing and listened to this never-ending, savage on-air bullying of Donny Deutsch.

Joe acts like a thug most of the time. He interrupts guests, goes on rants a lot of the time and is not the smart guy he thinks he is.

Nicole Wallace was another guest who was teased and dismissed by Joe one morning.

by Anonymousreply 11February 24, 2017 12:42 AM

Where is Nicolle Wallace? She was a regular but has been missing for months from morning joe

by Anonymousreply 12February 24, 2017 12:49 AM

Don't know, r12. She's a good commentator. While I may not agree with her politics, I find her astute onservations very refreshing.

by Anonymousreply 13February 24, 2017 12:53 AM

*observations*

by Anonymousreply 14February 24, 2017 12:53 AM

Meanwhile on CNN...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 24, 2017 12:54 AM

I watch Morning Joe. I've noticed a lot of passive aggressive behavior by Joe against Donnie in the past. Donnie takes it in stride. On a normal morning Joe all but makes fun of Donnie and constantly interrupts him. The guy can barely make his point.

This one was a doozy. I didn't catch it as it happened and have a hard time making heads or tails about what actually sparked Joe's tirade.

I've also noticed Joe has been much more angry in his general delivery lately.

I felt bad for Donnie after watching two YT clips. Donnie conducted himself like a gentleman. Willie and the other guest looked extremely uncomfortable. Poor lame Mika tried to give Donnie a chance to speak.

by Anonymousreply 16February 24, 2017 12:58 AM

[quote] Where is Nicolle Wallace?

She has been appearing many nights on the 11Th Hour with Brian Williams where he treats her with much more respect than Joe and Mika do. She has also been going out in the field and interviewing voters to get their perspective on things and filing reports.

by Anonymousreply 17February 24, 2017 1:00 AM

Joe and Mika have bullied Donny Deutsch for years. I am not quite sure why he takes it and keeps coming back. I am really no fan of Donny, he is a smug elite but nothing on the scale that Joe has developed.

The weather guy must be grateful though, he use to be the victim of the bullying from Joe and Mika for years. I actually considered writing in about it, but didn't figure it would have any effect.

Joe is like the typical school yard bully, I don't quite understand how they are able to keep booking guests considering the way guests are treated on this dumpster fire of a show.

by Anonymousreply 18February 24, 2017 1:04 AM

Joe was yelling at the Newsweek guy or Donny. Is that video on a loop?

by Anonymousreply 19February 24, 2017 1:08 AM

Was his yelling worse than his caterwauling Elvis Costello on Stephen Colbert the other night?

by Anonymousreply 20February 24, 2017 1:11 AM

Joe was yelling at Jon Meacham, until Donny interrupted him. Joe does not like to be interrupted by anyone even Mika and goes off the handle most time when it happens, meanwhile Joe interrupts everyone and anyone he feels like because it is his show and he knows it all.

by Anonymousreply 21February 24, 2017 1:13 AM

Donny has the best fake hair on TV. I still mourn the cancellation of his show "The Big Idea."

by Anonymousreply 22February 24, 2017 1:14 AM

Yeah, I noticed the animosity between Joe and Donny. Or rather, the not-so-subtle put downs by Joe. In fact, there was another rude exchange last week. I posted it on anther thread.

It was a segment where Donny says Trump is not fit for office. Joe would not let Donny talk. Trump shut Donny several times on-air as he was trying to articulate his point about Trump's fitness.

This is a youtube from a few years ago where Dr Brezinnski tells Joe "You have a stunningly superficial understanding..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 24, 2017 1:17 AM

Dr Brezinnski must be so happy his daughter is with Joe.

by Anonymousreply 24February 24, 2017 1:18 AM

It looked like Joe was yelling at Meacham to me too. I think that was a big mistake. And what was all the yammering about the colleges he attended? Scarborough was off the rails.

by Anonymousreply 25February 24, 2017 1:19 AM

Forgot to add, Brzezinski ' s critique of Joe starts around 5:00 on the above youtube in r23 post.

by Anonymousreply 26February 24, 2017 1:20 AM

The worst is when Joe drones on about his days in Congress. Sorry, Joe. those days are long gone, and for God's sake, let your guests talk.

by Anonymousreply 27February 24, 2017 1:21 AM

Something is up with Joe.

Unrelated to today's exchange, Joe eviscerated Trump last week. Joe said that ...words to the effect that "Trump situation is not solvable. No solution. Can't be fixed."

Almost *certain* Trump would have been watching the show that day. I wonder if Trump/MSNBC execs lit into Joe after that. And now Joe is acting all 'tough guy' now because his ass was handed to him. Food for thought.

by Anonymousreply 28February 24, 2017 1:25 AM

Mika is starving herself to death. That's why she's so insane.

[quote]Dinner was an arugula salad. Just massive amounts of greens, a little Parmesan that I cut myself, and a piece of bread on the side.

LOL bitch, that is not a meal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 24, 2017 1:25 AM

"At least a dead girl wasn't found in my locked office!"

Why didn't Donnie just say that?

by Anonymousreply 30February 24, 2017 1:26 AM

I am not sure why Morning Joe bothers even having guests, Mika and Joe interrupt each other and both want to dominate the conversation. Just let Joe talk about when he was in congress or college. Let Mika promote Joe's band while she bats her eyes at him and they will both be happy.

by Anonymousreply 31February 24, 2017 1:27 AM

I just read that article, R29. You're right - She *hardly* eats!! Yogurt and arugula salad - For the entire day.

by Anonymousreply 32February 24, 2017 1:39 AM

Does she still have lingual braces? Maybe she can't chew anything.

by Anonymousreply 33February 24, 2017 1:43 AM

Yeah, it's a loop, R19. Wished it showed more of the 'fight.' Because what came after Joe's meltdown was his steady verbal abuse of Donny.

Joe proceeded to embarrass, humiliate and denigrate Donny for the remainder of the segment. Scarborough had a temper tantrum and demonstrated he is just as dense and vindictive as his hero Trump.

by Anonymousreply 34February 24, 2017 1:48 AM

It's hard to watch anymore.

Joe only cares to talk about him running newt out of town 20 years ago, impeaching Bill Clinton and his sources close to Trump.

Mika only cares to talk about "resets" and being embarrassed by Hillary Clinton never having a message.

by Anonymousreply 35February 24, 2017 1:48 AM

I was only half listening but he was commenting on an a piece Andrew Sullivan wrote about Stephen Miller. I don't know exactly what Meacham said to set him off but JS then went into an angry rant about being a Conservative in college and I think Deutsch tried to diffuse the situation and JS turned on him. I do remember yelling at the t.v.for JS to shut up and muted the sound for a while. I caught the part where JS asks DD if he's serious about asking for an apology on air and then viciously called him out as a phony who brags that he's going to get 'such a great date this weekend' because of a particularly lively exchange with JS. Then he told him he doesn't have to come on the show. It was petty and mean and kind of shocking that he let the mask drop but it explains why no one ever calls him out on being an asshole. Ever. And make no mistake, some days he is emotionally abusive to Mika, talking over her, interrupting her, ignoring the topic she is trying to introduce to talk about some inconsequential personal shit, or about his days in Congress, and she just stops talking and hangs her head. The show used to be mildly entertaining but now it's just an ugly way to start the day. Really ugly. He thinks he's a player in Trump Land but Trump will send him packing just like he did Christie and Giuliani until he needs him again. Whattsamatta, Joe? No week-end phone call from Der Donald asking for your sage advice?

by Anonymousreply 36February 24, 2017 2:18 AM

Oh, and they omitted the nasty exchange from the last hour and spent the rest of the show being all ha,ha,ha, we kid the Deutsch! Such a shit show.

by Anonymousreply 37February 24, 2017 2:19 AM

Joe and Donny disappeared near the end. It could be the producers thought it best to get the two men off camera in case the verbal exchange spiraled out of control again.

by Anonymousreply 38February 24, 2017 2:25 AM

I think that preacher man who attended the pep rally in Florida was on to something when he said that he felt an overwhelming and disturbing demon energy coming directly from Trump that caused people to act out in an angry and vicious manner and appeared to be exactly the reaction that Trump wanted. He's the Anti-Christ. The Anti-Christ! Poor Joe. Pray for his soul Lawd.

by Anonymousreply 39February 24, 2017 2:46 AM

It will undoubtedly get to a point where Trump himself will not be able to control it even if for a nanosecond, he showed a shred of decency.

by Anonymousreply 40February 24, 2017 2:49 AM

I switched to Chris Cuomo months ago and haven't looked back. I just couldn't stomach Morning Blow anymore.

by Anonymousreply 41February 24, 2017 2:50 AM

I've also noticed Mika has been dressing like a frump lately. Cardigans, simple sweaters, nothing that's particularly attractive. Her body language and facial expressions are now meek like a chastised child. Striking considering her pet projects promoting professional women.

by Anonymousreply 42February 24, 2017 3:00 AM

Perhaps he spikes her salad with xanax.

by Anonymousreply 43February 24, 2017 3:42 AM

What's the story with the dead body? I don't know about his past.

by Anonymousreply 44February 24, 2017 3:44 AM

Conservatives are starting to imploddddeeee. I am positively gleeful. I hope they all start brawling in public, constantly and people will FINALLY realize how batshit insane they are.

by Anonymousreply 45February 24, 2017 4:29 AM

I'm not clear on what he has to live with every day by going to southern state schools.

by Anonymousreply 46February 24, 2017 4:39 AM

Hmmm. No Mika today. Is Katy Kay auditioning to be her replacement? She laughs at EVERYTHING Joe says and he's not funny. Of course Joe brought up the incident today, implying that DD wasn't really insulted and refused to 'break character' on-air, and repeated his assertion that after the show DD bragged about how much pussy he's going to get. I'm paraphrasing here but I will assume that a man in his fifties who that he's going to get 'such a great date this week-end' for being on the show means PUSSY. Willie went along with the nothing to see here excuse but John Heilemann, who was the only other guest the first hour, didn't look amused. Trump probably called and congratulated Joe on being so manly.

by Anonymousreply 47February 24, 2017 12:06 PM

Kay's insane eyelifts have been a source of fascination and repulsion to me.

Because she's a Brit, she is automatically assumed to be 20 IQ points smarter than anybody who shows up (excpet for Mika's daddy).

by Anonymousreply 48February 24, 2017 1:17 PM

Trust me....I wish I had only tried harder to stop Joe that night!

by Anonymousreply 49February 24, 2017 1:29 PM

Joe can bitch and moan about Trump all he wants, it's an act. He gave Trump a long sloppy blowjob for a year and was quite thrilled he won.

by Anonymousreply 50February 24, 2017 1:32 PM

Are they Making America Great Again?

by Anonymousreply 51February 24, 2017 1:35 PM

I missed the show today. Managed to see the tail end and saw the British woman there. No Mika. No Donny. Joe looked like he'd had his rabies shot. Very calm. What a difference from yesterday. If Joe was still slagging Donny on air today and teasing about Donny's two-faced behavior off-camera, then I'll assume those two did not makeup yesterday and Joe will ex-communicate Donny.

Yeah, Trump likely called Joe to congrat him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 24, 2017 2:01 PM

Attaching full segment showing Joe Scarborough have his 'moment' yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 24, 2017 2:06 PM

[quote] FBI refused White House request to knock down recent Trump-Russia stories

Doesn't mean they'll find that anything illegal happened.

Seems no high ranking politician is ever found guilty of a crime anymore.

by Anonymousreply 54February 24, 2017 2:08 PM

Mika has always been that way r42. Very deferential to Joe. She acts the role of the long-suffering wife who subjects herself to emotional abuse. She has no self-respect to sit alongside that thug and listen to his diatribes and personal critiques. Here's another classic Joe and Mika 'lovers spat.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 24, 2017 2:31 PM

Yes, R55, I saw the finger-snapping show live, and was pretty shocked by it. The next day he went on to apologize for that.

From the first time I watched Morning Joe years ago, it became glaringly obvious that when Joe speaks, NO ONE IS TO INTERUPT HIM! Lately, I've noticed that Mika has been interjecting much more when he speaks, but I just chalk that up to their relationship and how the dynamis have switched because of it.

by Anonymousreply 56February 24, 2017 2:52 PM

It is quite ironic listening to Joe S. whine about not being able to speak about his conservative views in college without being shut down in R53, when he runs his show with him belittling and out screaming any opinion he finds not to his liking. The man has serious anger issues, no wonder he can't keep a wife.

by Anonymousreply 57February 24, 2017 3:11 PM

I've tried to watch Morning Joe to get a sense of what conservatives are saying/thinking (I refuse to watch Fox) and because I know that Trump watches it and is friends with Joe...but I had to stop. Joe's nasty, unpleasant attitude, his rudeness, his interrupting people, his berating people, really turned me off.

by Anonymousreply 58February 24, 2017 3:11 PM

Joe has always been this way, r58. Maybe more people are watching and noticing it more. For years, he's been ripping Mika apart on air. I could never understand why she'd put up with such abuse. And then for her to have an affair with Joe? As another poster said, Joe has been bullying Donny for years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 24, 2017 3:25 PM

Donny' worth 200 million. The armchair psychiatrist in me thinks JS has a love hate relationship. No one's allowed to top Joe, but there's Donny worth 10 times what Joe has in the bank

by Anonymousreply 60February 24, 2017 3:36 PM

Joe's hilarious at R53. I've read that sentiment about right of center students feeling ostracized in college and becoming radical conservatives because of the "intolerant" left. I get that, and it must be hard for them. Joe, however, comes across as a total hypocrite in that video. He goes on and on about not marching in lockstep with the authoritarian left and the MOMENT he's questioned by Donny he goes full despot. Dude's a mess, and just incase you missed it, he went to [italic]two[/italic] southern state schools.

by Anonymousreply 61February 24, 2017 5:38 PM

Where Joe Scarborough is headed......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 24, 2017 5:48 PM

Where Mika is headed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 24, 2017 5:59 PM

I can't believe Mika and Joe are having sex. I mean I can...but it just really is awful to imagine.

Willy Geist must get a big paycheck

by Anonymousreply 64February 24, 2017 6:18 PM

Hiding in plain sight, r64.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65February 24, 2017 6:21 PM

R60 Donny inherited his money and business BUT Joe didn't. Joe is still an asshole no matter what the case.

by Anonymousreply 66February 24, 2017 6:28 PM

Most of these sociopaths will put up with anything to be on t.v.

by Anonymousreply 67February 24, 2017 7:26 PM

I feel like only way to really save the show is have Mika and Joe confess on air that they are together romantically. Then once the relationship goes south, they can start hating each other and maybe Mika will actually stop cowering to Joe and his right wing appetites.

by Anonymousreply 68February 24, 2017 7:32 PM

I agree with r50. JS is full of shit. If Mika starts the show with a story critical of Trump, and how can they NOT when he gives them so much material, Joe will bring up a similar character flaw in Bill Clinton, such as 'Trump lies but so did Bill Clinton' to deflect from the meat of the story. Often talking over her while she's reading the copy, interrupting her, or changing the subject altogether by engaging Geist or Barnacle in some bit of nonsense, she just mumbles through the remainder of the story, or stops talking altogether. Plus, the almost daily angry Trump like rants are getting harder to listen to. And then today, going in again today on the so-called 'non-story' by implying that DD is disingenuous, plays a 'character' on the show, like a good actor he refused to break character during the exchange, and was being a hypocrite for doing the gentlemanly thing to do which was to try and step in to take the heat off Meacham. Geist and Kay just laughing along to his bullshit is as phony as it gets. Don't get me wrong. I don't know what DD does for a living these days and I don't really care. I'm kind of neutral about his presence on the show. But as another poster upstream pointed out he was cut off rather abruptly by Joewhen he pointed out the obvious that Trump is UNFIT to be president. He's telling it like he sees it and that doesn't fit in with Joe's bro affair with Der Donald. Trump is the ONLY viewer JS cares about pleasing. Believe it.

by Anonymousreply 69February 24, 2017 7:54 PM

The only person I know who watches this show is my mother and she's dead.

by Anonymousreply 70February 24, 2017 8:23 PM

I love that Charlie Pierce refers to Joe and Mika as "Squint and the Meat Puppet."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 24, 2017 8:36 PM

WTF is up with Joe's hair? Wig?

by Anonymousreply 72February 24, 2017 8:36 PM

Donny Deutsch - still married to Patti?

by Anonymousreply 73February 24, 2017 9:04 PM

Deutsch was right about Benghazi. Millions wasted on that bullshit investigation and the Republicans didn't get any political capital from it during the election. It was the fucking e-mails that did her in. He thinks being a Congressman from Florida is something to brag about? I grew up in Miami and we never, ever paid attention to any of them. And that was back when Florida wasn't quite yet the home of all those SWAMP critters posing as public servants.

by Anonymousreply 74February 24, 2017 10:28 PM

I wanna see Morning Joke's head explode on live TV.

Somebody get the balls to bring up the dead intern AND then harp on it.

You'll never be on MSNBC again (actually that's a good thing!), but it will be SO worth it to see that idiot have a mental breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 75February 24, 2017 10:46 PM

This would be Joe if anyone brought up the subject of the Dead Intern.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 24, 2017 11:14 PM

Joe Scarborough

@JoeNBC

Feb 23

@DonnyDeutsch is already getting calls for dates so he's fine! twitter.com/clns_nick/stat…

by Anonymousreply 77February 24, 2017 11:56 PM

I don't get the Trump-Morning Joe love affair, because just this week Trump state that He watched the FNC morning show with that idiot Doocy and slightly less of an idiot Kilmeade. Wouldn't that be a blow to Joe's massive ego?

I can't believe what Joe has turned into. I used to love him on Politically Incorrect in the late 90s and I liked him on Scarborough Country on MSNBC. I actually thought that he was a conservative with a sense of humor and the self awareness to call out the 'Pugs when they fuck things up. What happened to him??

by Anonymousreply 78February 25, 2017 12:11 AM

In the same article at r71 Pierce refers to the W.H. Chief of Staff as 'obvious anagram' Reince Priebus. I really like his writing.

by Anonymousreply 79February 25, 2017 12:16 AM

Mika is the biggest joke on TV.

KNOW YOur VALUE.,.. KNOW YOUR VALUE... KNOW YOUR VALUE... SLEEP WITH THE BOSS... SLEEP WITH THE BOSS...

by Anonymousreply 80February 25, 2017 12:20 AM

R79 Love that Pierce calls Trump El Caudillo del Mar-A-Lago.

by Anonymousreply 81February 25, 2017 12:22 AM

I started watching Morning Joe many years ago. I won't guess how long I've been watching but it's been a while. It always, always struck me as the oddest thing that Joe would bully and denigrate Mika. I couldn't figure out why she'd just fold and sit there like a stooge and take Joe's extremely vicious barbs day in and day out.

I never heard any comets in the media about it. No mention of this Sado-masochistic behavior. But I knew there was something really wrong there. There would be days when Morning Joe was just too painful to watch. Seeing Mika sit there just filled me with anger, disgust, revulsion.

The nastiness eased up for a while I noticed. Maybe that was when their professional relationship turned romantic. But the pendulum has swung back with a vengeance. Now Joe is not eviscerating Mika but people like Donny Deutsch.

Joe goes on the attack if senses weakness. He seems to have an unquenchable desire to run people into the ground and he clearly gets a lot of pleasure from doing. It's like a sport.

No one will rein Joe in. Ratings, baby.

by Anonymousreply 82February 25, 2017 12:22 AM

I never heard any *comments*...

by Anonymousreply 83February 25, 2017 12:24 AM

Joe is *not* only eviscerating

by Anonymousreply 84February 25, 2017 12:25 AM

Joe can be very perceptive with politics. However, he has growing anger issues. There could be a bigger meltdown coming. He obviously has some personal issues triggering him.

by Anonymousreply 85February 25, 2017 1:03 AM

She left her husband for that piece of shit?

by Anonymousreply 86February 25, 2017 1:14 AM

Joe has a face made for radio.

by Anonymousreply 87February 25, 2017 1:20 AM

R87 He surely does now, but I swear he was very cute in a semi-dorky way back when he was in congress.

by Anonymousreply 88February 25, 2017 1:41 AM

I had that same reaction to how she was being treated on a daily basis and stopped watching a few years ago, r82. I started watching again during the presidential campaign. Back in those early days it was like watching three Stanley Kowalskis tag team beating up on Blanche DuBois. Barnacle and Geist would sometimes join in and it was really ugly to watch. I think what did it for me was the morning he said out loud that she was crazy. And she just sat there like a wounded animal with no where to hide and no where to run. I'm glad that what I deemed to be emotional abuse directed at a woman on the verge by her co-host wasn't just projection on my part or me misunderstanding the dynamic between them. He's a monster. And Barnacle and Geist are no better in my opinion. They still won't say a word when he acts like an asshole towards her or anyone else on the show. It's not as extreme as it was with Mika but he gets his little passive-aggressive licks in.

by Anonymousreply 89February 25, 2017 2:12 AM

What R85 said. I wonder if Joe has gotten sick of the show. Tired of getting up at 3:30 a.m. every day. Tired of having to pretend his GOP brethren are really the crack hot team that Trump makes them out to be. Tired of Mika and her willful subservience to him. Tired of Politics in general.

He's making good money so Joe would never let on about his real thoughts.

Maybe he's trapped in a hell of his own making.

by Anonymousreply 90February 25, 2017 2:13 AM

Morning Joe started today's show with another clip of Clinton fibbing. The one where he says he didn't have sex 'with THAT woman'. Someone should tell Joe that Bill Clinton hasn't been President since January of 2001. And NOTHING he did as President comes close to this clusterfuck of treachery and treason. And to think Joe got all gussied up in his best suit yesterday to talk about how Trump's speech was the greatest speech of ALL TIME! and was the pivotal moment when time shifted and Trump finally realized that he is the President of the fucking United States of America! And he was humbled. And duly Presidential. And then another reality/truth bomb exploded in his dopey face. Made my day.

by Anonymousreply 91March 2, 2017 3:40 PM

I started this thread. Don't watch this program anymore. Pure junk.

by Anonymousreply 92March 4, 2017 2:57 AM

R92 I wholeheartedly agree. I refuse to watch this shitshow

by Anonymousreply 93March 4, 2017 3:16 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 94December 2, 2018 12:09 PM

[Quote]Poor Willie Geist looks triggered.

Daddy Geist never warned him about people like this. Willie, gurl, stay out of it.

by Anonymousreply 95December 2, 2018 12:16 PM

Poor Donny, he never gets any respect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96December 2, 2018 1:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!