Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm watching The Goonies!

Steve Antin must have lusted after Josh Brolin. I wonder if he ever made a pass at him. A shame what Steve did to his face. I didn't realize he was Rick Springfield's Jessie's Girl video.

by Anonymousreply 20August 8, 2018 4:55 AM

What does the scary inbred thing look like today?

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2017 9:28 PM

Steve Antin used to date David Geffen.

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2017 10:05 PM

I can't decide what I like better: Chunk's confession, or Jake Fratelli's approving reaction to it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2017 12:34 AM

Who is Steve Anton? The main kid?

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2017 12:41 AM

Steve Anton used to be HOT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2017 1:17 AM

Is that Troy? He was kinda hot. Bran was better.

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2017 1:24 AM

Sean Astin was the main kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2017 2:41 AM

Does this movie hold up for you?

To me, it's one of those movies that I am too biased to be able to judge it on its own merits. It's a wonderful source of nostalgia for me. I'm an '80s kid so I love it. It has a great score and I love Cyndi Lauper's theme song.

But watching the movie, sometimes I can't help notice things like what's the point of the subplot of Andy kissing Mikey?

by Anonymousreply 8August 6, 2018 8:52 PM

I’m not sure either. I did love it as a kid. Also loved Cyndi Lauper’s cliffhanger videos for the the title track.

by Anonymousreply 9August 6, 2018 8:57 PM

I also loved the instrumental after Cyndis song during the closing credits.

by Anonymousreply 10August 6, 2018 8:57 PM

Yes! I forgot about the instrumental.

by Anonymousreply 11August 6, 2018 8:58 PM

I wish I still had my vhs recordings of Friday Night Videos

by Anonymousreply 12August 6, 2018 8:59 PM

That instrumental was Dave Grusin. Beautiful, charming song.

by Anonymousreply 13August 6, 2018 9:01 PM

He got a facelift and if you see the other pics online, she seems very pleased with the results.

Now he looks like like a wax figure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 6, 2018 9:06 PM

Wow, he has changed a lot, R14. And he's 60 yrs old now - I never would have guessed that.

by Anonymousreply 15August 6, 2018 9:11 PM

He was the main heart-breaker in Last American Virgin.

by Anonymousreply 16August 6, 2018 9:25 PM

He was so fucking hot! even on Silver Spoons

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 6, 2018 9:26 PM

The Dave Gruisin score is wonderful. It was released on limited edition some years back and sold out.

by Anonymousreply 18August 8, 2018 4:19 AM

Sloth was played by football hunk John Matuszak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 8, 2018 4:30 AM

THE GOONIES complete soundtrack is available FREE on download-soundtracks.com. I have it and it's wonderful!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 8, 2018 4:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!