Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Potomac season 2 premieres April 2nd!

The trailer looks good. I love Karen lol she's like a drag queen in a woman's body. Katie is the only original cast member who is not returning. Rumor is the producers wanted her storyline to be extra messy and she declined. They've added Monique as a new housewife. She is married to former football player Chris Samuels. Naturally it appears Gizelle won't be welcoming Monique with open arms. Is Karen moving? Robyn and Duan have more relationship drama and Ashley says something to set Robyn off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388March 31, 2018 7:06 PM

Yaaaasss!! I actually liked Potomic.

by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2017 1:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 24, 2017 3:17 AM

Lets face it- Potomic was better than ATL, Dallas, NJ and obviously BH. Im here for this new season.

by Anonymousreply 3February 24, 2017 3:54 AM

just a couple weeks left thankfully. I'm so ready for these ladies to return.

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2017 5:44 PM

Where is Lynda Carter?

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2017 5:48 PM

The preview looks BORING AS FUCK. But I had read that the 2nd season is really good, so who knows...

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2017 5:57 PM

As long as they don't drone on and on and on about etiquette, I'm in.

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2017 6:11 PM

The Queen is coming back. Don't worry babies.

by Anonymousreply 8March 19, 2017 8:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 23, 2017 10:03 PM

intro/taglines released

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 23, 2017 11:19 PM

Lol love em

by Anonymousreply 11March 24, 2017 1:41 AM

That etiquette creature is a step too far. Remember when her husband was described- by her and no one else because it isn't close to true - as The Black Bill Gates??

Shut it down.

by Anonymousreply 12March 24, 2017 1:49 AM

Just a few days until the premiere!

by Anonymousreply 13March 30, 2017 3:36 PM

Who the fuck cares about this trash. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 14March 30, 2017 3:39 PM

R14 the show had great ratings in its first season so clearly it's a popular show

by Anonymousreply 15March 30, 2017 3:46 PM

Im looking forward to this. After another notch in the downfall of BH we need a repreive.

by Anonymousreply 16March 31, 2017 5:09 AM

R12 and that etiquette creature was so proud of her Aunt Dot who she proudly described as an elitist. Her tea had to be served piping hot and then that old twat showed up in a 1997 white Nissan Altima. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I don't know many elitists tolling around in 1997 Nissan Altima.

by Anonymousreply 17March 31, 2017 11:00 PM

Aunt Dot is her husband's aunt, not Karen's

by Anonymousreply 18April 1, 2017 2:46 AM

And she instisted on Lipton tea. So so so basic and wanting to be bougie.

by Anonymousreply 19April 1, 2017 2:54 AM

tonight is the night!

by Anonymousreply 20April 2, 2017 9:20 PM

i hate these ladies, except robin.

by Anonymousreply 21April 2, 2017 9:56 PM

I don't care whose Aunt she is. Aunt Dot sucks. Plus her pussy smells like crotch rot.

by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2017 1:06 AM

Queen Karen is back!

by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2017 2:17 AM

Soooooo how was it? I cant watch until tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 24April 3, 2017 3:44 AM

Should I watch all of season 1? I only caught a few episodes last time and I've forgotten who everyone was.

by Anonymousreply 25April 3, 2017 3:53 AM

Next, the Real Housewives of Poolesville!

by Anonymousreply 26April 3, 2017 5:17 AM

Gizelle and Charisse are still feuding after the reunion. They had a confrontation at the end of the episode.

Gizelle has a new house. Robyn moved out of Potomac into a 2 bedroom townhouse. Karen is looking for a new house.

Ashley's new restaurant isn't going so well. The public isn't really into authentic Aussie cuisine like emu and camel.

Charisse has another gay friend who used to be her daughter's cheer coach. Meanwhile her husband Eddie is staying in New Jersey despite being fired from his coaching job.

Monique will debut next episode

by Anonymousreply 27April 3, 2017 7:44 AM

Interesting things happened in the episode but it felt boring. Like the editing and pacing were completely off. I hope the next episode improves.

by Anonymousreply 28April 4, 2017 5:16 AM

:DEAD: from r17 calling out Karen's "piping hot" Auntee for rolling up in the 1997 Altima!!!

And now Karen is calling her husband "DOCTOR Black Bill Gates"?

Girl, bye.

by Anonymousreply 29April 6, 2017 9:23 PM

can't wait to see Gizelle get all jealous when the younger Monique joins next episode

by Anonymousreply 30April 6, 2017 10:56 PM

Karen need to sell the Louis handbag and get Dr. Black Bill Gates' teefs fixed.

I thought they were rich. Black Bill Gates is missing a mouthful of molars. I'd get that shit fixed

by Anonymousreply 31April 9, 2017 12:07 AM

Is that woman with the busted marriage to the basketball coach still lying to the cast and the audience about the status of her relationship?

by Anonymousreply 32April 9, 2017 12:30 AM

Robyn's ex-whatever Jaun can get it!

by Anonymousreply 33April 9, 2017 12:36 AM

Juan is very cute but it was a turnoff to see a late-30s man so obsessed with video games. That's quite juvenile

by Anonymousreply 34April 9, 2017 12:37 AM

We live in a video game/superhero movie culture. It's the new normal.

by Anonymousreply 35April 9, 2017 1:30 AM

From the previews of the season, it looks as if Mrs. Black Bill Gates either gets foreclosed upon or flees town in a hurry for some reason. I can't stand her, but she makes for such entertainment bragging about her wealth while living with that shit, Waterbed City, 1980's furniture that you couldn't give away and that hideous "Euro" style kitchen cabinetry that is usually reserved for cheap apartments and HUD housing. She takes delusional and fucking runs with it!

by Anonymousreply 36April 9, 2017 2:10 AM

Can't decide whic cast is the lowest class. Potomac, Jersey or Atlanta. I'm going to have say Potomac edges out Jersey but a hair...or a weave.

by Anonymousreply 37April 9, 2017 2:44 AM

Honey R37 OC is actually the lowest class.

by Anonymousreply 38April 12, 2017 4:49 AM

Are Robyn and Giselle still claiming to be 100% black?

by Anonymousreply 39April 12, 2017 4:59 AM

Yes. How dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 40April 12, 2017 5:01 AM

I think that Robyn owns up to being mixed yet identifies as black.

by Anonymousreply 41April 12, 2017 5:02 AM

Again- Potomic is very underrated. Better than that awful BH. Could become as funny as ATL but give it time.

by Anonymousreply 42April 12, 2017 5:05 AM

R42 - I love it and find it far more entertaining than Atlanta. I used to love RHWA, but it aged poorly. Potomac is excellent for now. Can't get enough of it. The black cast of Potomac outshines ATL in my humble opinion.

by Anonymousreply 43April 12, 2017 5:09 AM

Yeah I see what you're saying R43 but the 2 black casts dont have to compete with each other. Just like NJ and BH dont have to compete with each other. Both can exist at the same time and not be compared to each other becuase of their race.

by Anonymousreply 44April 12, 2017 5:18 AM

Very true statement, R44. I did not mean to make the comparison based on race, but the obvious begged the comparison. Both shows are quite good, but I am really digging the Potomac cast. RHWA back during the first 2 to 3 seasons was amazing. Sadly, it quickly became stale seasons later. Not to say that this franchise will not suffer the same fate; Potomac is simply far more interesting at the moment. And I am awaiting Dallas season two as well.

by Anonymousreply 45April 12, 2017 5:51 AM

I get it R45. I didnt mean to come at you like that. Potomic is very good and I do miss the light heartedness of ATL. I heard a strange rumor about Dallas being sabatoged to get cancelled after this season. Like Bravo wants to phase it out. Not sure why or if its true but I heard it on a podcast.

by Anonymousreply 46April 13, 2017 3:13 AM

Why does Mrs. Black B Gates have such a huge forehead? Her hairline is at the top of her skull.

Is something like that genentic? Due to illness?

by Anonymousreply 47April 13, 2017 3:26 AM

Potomic was better than Dallas. There- I said it.

by Anonymousreply 48April 15, 2017 4:09 AM

[quote]I think that Robyn owns up to being mixed yet identifies as black.

Robyn identifies as black and so do both her parents -- she's not biracial in the same way Ashley is. She acknowledges that she has a lot of white ancestry generations back, but she doesn't have any living white relatives.

by Anonymousreply 49April 17, 2017 2:20 AM

Who cares- Robins broke. How was Monique tonight? I find her and acharrisse the most attractive. Gizelle is cute but looks very "done up", Ashley is too young and Karen has a mole so...

by Anonymousreply 50April 17, 2017 3:45 AM

"i find her and Charrisse the most attractive"

by Anonymousreply 51April 17, 2017 3:48 AM

Monique's mother in law ruled the show tonight. She is like Mother Jefferson in 2017. She dissed Monique right to her face. I will say Monique does have a nice flow when she raps. Why doesn't she get her teeth done? They have enough money.

Charrisse said on WWHL that Gizelle is most in need of a make-over lol. Was she just taking shots or is Gizelle's look really that bad? She is a gorgeous woman to me.

by Anonymousreply 52April 17, 2017 4:03 AM

Would love to see Mother Samuels go at it with Karen.

by Anonymousreply 53April 17, 2017 4:56 AM

Dylan Geick will be standing in the corner in an Andrew Christian jockstrap, pointing and laughing.

by Anonymousreply 54April 18, 2017 4:41 AM

Wrong thread, dammit

by Anonymousreply 55April 18, 2017 4:42 AM

Potomic stepped it up tonight.

by Anonymousreply 56April 18, 2017 4:48 AM

I died at Monique's husband's drawers, she is so wrong for folding up his underwear on camera lol

Funky Dineva says Karen's daughter is white-washed. I mean is she supposed to act like she's from the hood?

by Anonymousreply 57April 19, 2017 2:16 AM

R57) So true on all parts.

RE: Funky Diva

He had to be told to tone down the blond wig and buffoonery. I don't know this for a fact, but he did toss out the wig. He's still too extra.

by Anonymousreply 58April 19, 2017 2:29 AM

FD was funny but not that funny.

by Anonymousreply 59April 19, 2017 5:04 AM

The Atlanta ladies are much much funniier than these ladies. Katen's daughter is adorable and her son obviously hates her

by Anonymousreply 60April 19, 2017 6:01 AM

Was Karen s son on last season? Is he cute?

by Anonymousreply 61April 19, 2017 6:12 AM

Um he was on the last episode -- they went to lunch

by Anonymousreply 62April 19, 2017 6:30 AM

I guess I took an intermission during this. He looks just like her. Maybe thats why he doesn't like her lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63April 19, 2017 6:40 AM

Well they have the same hairline

by Anonymousreply 64April 19, 2017 7:22 AM

It was nice seeing crazy Katie in the second episode. Too bad they couldn't have kept her and also added Monique. Monique's mother-in-law is hilarious

by Anonymousreply 65April 23, 2017 3:14 AM

Monique is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 66April 23, 2017 4:56 AM

How was it tonight?

by Anonymousreply 67April 24, 2017 3:58 AM

It was ok. The shade between Giselle and Monique was the only highlight, and we saw most of it the previews. Karen is a hoot as always, the woman cracks me up.

Charrisse and Robyn are soooo boring, and they even have matching monotone voices. Their only story-lines are about men who have moved on from them YEARS ago. This is not Iyanla Fix My Life, find a new man and move on!

by Anonymousreply 68April 24, 2017 4:18 AM

I love how messy Ashley is. The producers must love her because she is willing to get involved in her castmates' business. Charrisse was so pissed when Ashley said she wanted to meet Eddie at her daughter's sweet 16 party lol. Ultimately Ashley didn't meet him but she walked by him. Eddie and Charrisse did not speak the whole night. It was awkward.

Ashley is going to piss off Robyn too about Juan. She's fun.

Monique DOES brag but it's fun seeing Gizelle so bothered by her. Monique is younger and richer and that clearly makes Gizelle feel insecure.

by Anonymousreply 69April 25, 2017 3:55 PM

last night was good. It was fun seeing Monique finally snap on Gizelle and throw her out of the party. Gizelle is really coming across as a mean girl this season

Juan is so cute but so dumb

by Anonymousreply 70May 1, 2017 5:01 PM

Charisse is the most basic bitch in Basicville.

by Anonymousreply 71May 1, 2017 5:38 PM

I think Robyn is fascinating. She is the biggest doormat ever. Some day she is going to re-watch the show and cringe at how foolish she looked when it came to Juan and their situation. This woman is delusional.

In fact, they all are to some extent and that's why it's a good show. Karen acts like she's Scarlett O'Hara. Gizelle really thinks that she's hot shit. Charisse and her worst-ever marriage, McMansion and alter ego. Ashley and her old man who is making her wait until their restaurant is profitable to have a baby.

by Anonymousreply 72May 1, 2017 5:47 PM

I think Robyn is the kind of woman who is so loyal to Juan because they've been together since their teens, they have kids together and she feels bad about his family situation. His mother and the man he thought was his father both died from AIDS complications (they were heroin addicts) when he was in high school. He didn't find out until he was an adult that his real father is still alive. He was a past bf of his mother. They look just alike (see article below(.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 1, 2017 8:57 PM

None of that is an excuse to cheat on her repeatedly and mistreat her.

by Anonymousreply 74May 1, 2017 9:29 PM

Robyn is so pathetic. Staying with her cheating husband, that walks all over her. Then she wonders why her sons are doing the same thing to her.

And that other black bitch with a lisps, who's husband hasn't even been around for years and years....

These women are pathetic.

Plus, the show, as a whole, isn't really interesting.

by Anonymousreply 75May 1, 2017 9:43 PM

I do love Ashley. In one of her testimonials she basically saids, all the women are pathetic and she doesn't want to end up like them. Lol

by Anonymousreply 76May 1, 2017 9:48 PM

Monique's MIL telling her to get a job and then calling her a hefer, was the best! Lol

by Anonymousreply 77May 1, 2017 9:49 PM

Karen's bossy sister is a hoot, and their mom is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 78May 1, 2017 10:00 PM

R74 I totally agree with you about Juan, I was just explaining where I think Robyn's thinking comes from. I agree she should start dating other men. She's certainly attractive and young enough to find someone who loves and respects her.

by Anonymousreply 79May 1, 2017 10:06 PM

Giselle is starting a makeup business. Will it come with the same trowels she uses to spackle hers on?

by Anonymousreply 80May 1, 2017 11:09 PM

Juan is Zaddy!

by Anonymousreply 81May 2, 2017 1:05 AM

Gizelle was beautiful in the first few episodes but her nasty personality has just turned me off from her completely. You can't be that beautiful and such an ugly person - people will hate you for that and I do. And Gizelle's mom - WTF? Is she creole or something? She was pretty darn white. God I hate Grizella.

Sherise is embarrassing - with all that ShaSha bullshit and champagne. No one's buying that act - she's not fierce and she never has been. Spending $100K to build a champagne room? WTF? Not impressed and makes her look incredibly stupid and desperate.

Robyn's voice is soooo monotone - she needs to move on with her life.

And I would be so pissed about having an Aussie restaurant that NOBODY wants to eat at.

by Anonymousreply 82May 2, 2017 1:21 AM

I think Ashley and her husband would do better if they did Aussie twists on American dishes and used some Aussie ingredients but not have everything be emu and kangaroo meat.

by Anonymousreply 83May 2, 2017 1:27 AM

Robyn seems clinically depressed.

by Anonymousreply 84May 2, 2017 1:30 AM

I didn't get why everyone is so thirsty for Juan until this episode. I didn't think he was all that, but damn he was looking good when he dressed up. I would've been drooling at that party!

[quote]I think Robyn is fascinating. She is the biggest doormat ever.

You know, I thought this about Robyn too. But she's just so easy breezy about their whole situation now. I think they have an ex with benefits thing now, just still sleep with each other when its convenient. People should stop assuming all women are going to be like Charisse and not get any for years (and if that fireman think is true, that's a lie). They get theirs too, but they are really good at keeping it secret. And Juan's still a good father to his kids, which works out well since so Robyn won't have be a *completely* single mom. Robyn knows how to work what she has.

by Anonymousreply 85May 2, 2017 2:57 AM

I was not surprised to hear Giselle go on about being the head of her sorority in college, she still acts like a mean sorority girl as a middle aged woman. Monique is too real for her, in the kitchen fixing some mac & cheese with rollers in! Giselle did not want the hood to be unleashed on her and little queen companion.

by Anonymousreply 86May 2, 2017 3:00 AM

r82 no way she spent that much on her champs room. More like 10k. The hefer is trying to look like she got $$

by Anonymousreply 87May 2, 2017 3:08 AM

Who's had Charisse's screaming pocket gay?

I kinda like Ashley but ny gawd, girl, couldn't she hold out for a better looking sugar daddy? He sho is ugly. And an Aussie restaurant is the worst idea EVAH! No one wants to eat kangaroo meat -- NO ONE. And I think it's funny they are always drinking Coronas at the restaurant. Why not Foster's? They should have just opened a Mexican restaurant and Ashley would be pregnant by now.

Robyn needs a makeover stat. And the pink and blue testimonial outfit looks like it came from Tar-Jay. And she's a DYKE right?

by Anonymousreply 88May 2, 2017 3:18 AM

I just can't believe that Gizelle waited until Monique left the kitchen but said those comments in earshot of first Monique's friend and then her assistant the second time. Did she think they weren't going to tell Monique? Just say it to Monique's face next time. Cowardly

It's also telling that Gizelle's friend/business partner said Gizelle initially hated her for no reason when she joined the sorority. That just seems to be who Gizelle is. She gave Ashley a hard time last season too

For such a pretty woman she seems quite insecure around other pretty women

by Anonymousreply 89May 2, 2017 3:23 AM

Gizelle is a hateful bitch - I know R89 - I totally believe that woman AND that Gizelle said she was going to kill her.

AND Gizelle was a preacher's wife - I see no lightness or kindness from that woman at all. She's a hate to hate not a love to hate personality.

by Anonymousreply 90May 2, 2017 3:27 AM

[quote]I just can't believe that Gizelle waited until Monique left the kitchen but said those comments in earshot of first Monique's friend and then her assistant the second time.

She didn't say it loudly enough the first time. We asked her for another take so she could say it louder!

by Anonymousreply 91May 2, 2017 3:35 AM

I also don't like it when gay guys get involved in the women's drama. There's nothing wrong with accompanying them for filming but Gizelle's gay friend is too extra. He got into it with Charrisse and Karen last year and was making snide remarks to Monique's friend last night. I don't care if they're gay-they're still men and it makes us look bad when they get aggressive towards women.

by Anonymousreply 92May 2, 2017 3:37 AM

ALL of the above add up to why I love this show. In my mind, it is one of the best RHW franchises out there now. In time it will no doubt stale just like the others, but for now - it is fantastic entertainment. That crazy, delusional, bad-wig, ghetto-kitchen-and-furniture Karen is reason enough for me to tune in. And that crazy, pathetic old crow thinks she has "Bill Gates" money. When God created a perfect reality star - the angels named her Karen Huger.

by Anonymousreply 93May 2, 2017 3:42 AM

[quote]I don't care if they're gay-they're still men and it makes us look bad when they get aggressive towards women

I agree, and it also makes it look like we are being used to create drama. Its an interesting how women can do it, but when men do it we appear aggressive and in poor taste. Its different if a woman tries to come for you, but he just started off in a strangers house. All the more reason we need more shows about gay men and not just being the sidekick to woman like Giselle.

by Anonymousreply 94May 2, 2017 4:00 AM

Agreed! How come Bravo hasnt made a show about a group of gay men. As shitty as it may be Logo has beat them to the punch many times. How does Andy's fuck buddies, Kelly Ripa and Marc Consuelos have a show like Fire Island on Logo but not Bravo? Is it too gay for Bravo's taste?

by Anonymousreply 95May 2, 2017 4:10 AM

Robyn *tries* to pretend like her situation with Juan is easy-breezy and it's just exes with benefits, yadi yadi yada. She wants him to change and be the perfect husband, though. There was such hope in her voice when she mentioned that they had attended two events together that week. She wants him to be as in love with her as she is with him. He's using her for cooking, cleaning, child care without having to pay child support, and sex. She pines for him while bending over backwards making sure that his needs are met. Meanwhile, he's out dating others. That's why she's a delusional doormat.

by Anonymousreply 96May 3, 2017 1:44 AM

I want to see more of how Robyn reacts to Ashley telling her what she probably already knows. But her outlook is just too good. Something is up. She has got to be seeing another guy.

by Anonymousreply 97May 3, 2017 1:51 AM

Robyn is a door and is not seeing anyone. Trust and believe. It's just a brave face, R97) .

by Anonymousreply 98May 3, 2017 2:05 AM

I love how Ashley gets into everyone else's business. The producers must love her. I wonder how long she and Michael will last. There have to be hotter guys messaging her on social media since the show started airing. She's a gold digger and surely she could get a professional athlete if she wanted

by Anonymousreply 99May 3, 2017 4:12 AM

NO OPEN HOUSE!

by Anonymousreply 100May 8, 2017 2:11 AM

Karen needs to have her own show.

by Anonymousreply 101May 8, 2017 3:25 AM

Karen is such a tragic train wreck that she is total reality TV fodder. As much as I cringe when she does anything - I fucking love watching her because of it. How could you not?!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 102May 8, 2017 3:54 AM

I think Karen is the LEAST tragic of all these women. This cast is full of them, especially Robyn and Charrisse.

by Anonymousreply 103May 8, 2017 3:57 AM

Karen owns her delusional version of her phony self. To be a reality star, you must be head-strong, blinded by delusion and have a cast iron opinion of who you are and act it at all times. Robyn is the biggest yawn/sad-sack on the series and needs to be cut ASAP - no one cares about her pity party and she is too simple and lame to ever rebound from that. Charrisse is totally delusional and ridiculous but the duality of her making a fool of herself while also being a bitch also makes for good TV. Karen is a gift from baby Jesus for this show. She keeps it afloat by being a total psychopathic joke - and we love every minute of it. Gizelle brings a beauty and the bitch nastiness that is fun to watch. When she goes after the other women it is hilarious fun. Ashley is cute but it ends there. Her naivety lends itself to causing drama that the others can make fun of and chastise. She is also a bit expendable. Katie could have been interesting, but never had the time to show it.

by Anonymousreply 104May 8, 2017 4:11 AM

Katie was great because she was willing to do drugs on tv

by Anonymousreply 105May 8, 2017 6:15 AM

I do wanna know who Juan might be sexing. He's dumb but hot

by Anonymousreply 106May 8, 2017 7:32 AM

Potomac will be back this Sunday. Bravo preempted it yesterday to premiere their new Cabo show off the back of Atlanta

by Anonymousreply 107May 15, 2017 8:56 PM

Goddamnit. I was ready to settle in and watch the new episode.

by Anonymousreply 108May 15, 2017 11:01 PM

R108 starting on Sunday, Potomac moves to 8 PM with a 10 PM replay. The Cabo show will be in the 9 PM slot. This will be a real test of whether Potomac can stand on its own without Atlanta. I think it will be able to. This season is entertaining IMO

by Anonymousreply 109May 16, 2017 12:15 AM

wow this episode had a lot!

Gizelle and Robyn getting in Ashley's face at Ashley's restaurant over her talking about Juan

Juan being picked up while still mic'd saying he would have left Robyn if not for their kids

Karen telling Gizelle that Monique called her a trick

that tv whore Dr. Jeff appearing again and only getting a yogurt + granola at lunch while Charrisse got a frittata and Robyn getting a primeravera salad

Karen sharing she was raped in college at the PAVE event

Don Lemon speaking at PAVE too.

Charrisse ignoring Ashley and Gizelle ignoring Monique at the end

by Anonymousreply 110May 22, 2017 5:37 AM

I agree. I thought I missed an episode last week but apparently it didn't air until tonight.

by Anonymousreply 111May 22, 2017 6:53 AM

I like Potomic. I dont get the hate.

by Anonymousreply 112May 23, 2017 4:38 AM

I like it too. It's my ATL fix for the moment.

by Anonymousreply 113May 23, 2017 5:42 AM

I love the awkwardness between Gizelle and Monique. Their personalities just do not mesh together well at all

by Anonymousreply 114May 23, 2017 5:57 AM

Amber needs to see the light.

Her brother is right.

You have to wonder why Matt was in such a big rush to marry her, and that whole I'm in charge of the finances and I wouldn't do this for free has set off alarms. Right? Well, Amber's trust in Matt went from 99% down to 90%.

I was so expecting her to say to zero or something.

by Anonymousreply 115May 25, 2017 7:04 AM

R115 - are you talking about the same show?

by Anonymousreply 116May 25, 2017 7:24 AM

No, this stupid DL system posted my TM post on this thread. This is the first time tonight that I am on the Potomac thread. I only clicked on it, because I saw there were new posts. I don't know why this is suddenly becoming a thing. I bet if I go to the TM thread that my post will be there too.

by Anonymousreply 117May 25, 2017 7:26 AM

Potomics ratigs are higher than NY. Its a hit.

by Anonymousreply 118May 26, 2017 2:18 AM

In all honesty, I actually like it better than RHWNYC (and I like this show). Potomac is a great cast all in all. You have the absurdly clueless narcissists (Karen!!!!! and Gizelle), uppity train wrecks (Charrisse), dense Millennial meddlers (Ashley), pathetically blind sad-sack-Sally's (Robyn) and even envy inducing new girls on the block (Monique). The dynamics are fantastic and the show is filmed in an area that most of us know little about. It could have been a yawn like RHWOC, which is set in a very elite, very beautiful area of the country that also happens to be boring as sin (I live in LA). Instead, Potomac comes off as a fresh, interesting relief from Atlanta which was once great but has now run it's course. The black cast is not the point here - it just seems to have a similar sensibility. Whatever the case, I love the show.

by Anonymousreply 119May 26, 2017 2:33 AM

You just know Robyn is going to prepare over and over again for what to say about Juan at the reunion. The hot mic moment was very telling

by Anonymousreply 120May 26, 2017 2:55 AM

r118, check the most recent ratings without the ATL lead-in.

by Anonymousreply 121May 26, 2017 3:01 AM

What happened to my post?

by Anonymousreply 122May 26, 2017 3:03 AM

Would yall look crazy like Robyn for some good dick?

by Anonymousreply 123May 26, 2017 3:07 AM

I really can't see Ashley's marriage for lasting too much longer. It's clear she just married for money. There's not much likable or physically attractive about him

Gizelle's bf is cute

by Anonymousreply 124May 29, 2017 5:43 AM

Another great episode.

by Anonymousreply 125May 29, 2017 6:07 AM

Agreed, this show really holds my interest and they tend to pack more drama and events into each episode than the other RHW franchises.

by Anonymousreply 126May 29, 2017 6:47 AM

next week's episode looks great too as we'll get another Gizelle/Monique confrontation.

by Anonymousreply 127May 29, 2017 9:00 AM

Juan really did not want to be there at the dinner with Robyn's parents.

Robyn is surprised people ask about her background? btw I hate when people confuse nationality with ethnicity...

by Anonymousreply 128May 29, 2017 5:10 PM

Robyn is like 3% black. She needs to stop acting as if her racial background is apparent.

by Anonymousreply 129May 29, 2017 5:54 PM

She can't be 3% black w/black parents. At most, she might be 25% white.

by Anonymousreply 130May 30, 2017 3:59 AM

Gizelle was on The Breakfast Club morning radio show. This is a very popular show so it's great for RHOP promotion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131May 30, 2017 7:04 AM

Monique saying Gizelle choked on her lie hahaha !

then she said Gizelle's panties were dry

by Anonymousreply 132June 5, 2017 4:14 AM

I think Karen said Cherise's panties were dry and for her to stay in her dry lane or something.

by Anonymousreply 133June 5, 2017 6:10 AM

[quote] Don Lemon speaking at PAVE too.

Was don lemon raped too?

by Anonymousreply 134June 5, 2017 8:44 AM

Yes, he was as a child by his mom's bff's son.

by Anonymousreply 135June 5, 2017 8:55 AM

over $20,000 for her 1 year old's party? that's insane, Monique. She's probably making no more than $50,000 for her first season on this show.

by Anonymousreply 136June 5, 2017 11:26 AM

R136) It's a 2 for 1. Don't forget it's a baby dedication. If she doesn't watch her spending, she'll end up like Taylor of BH with a stressed out and dead husband.

by Anonymousreply 137June 6, 2017 1:59 AM

Ashley is my favorite housewife in a LOOONG time. She makes the show, IMO

by Anonymousreply 138June 6, 2017 2:01 AM

R136 and R137, Monique said they paid cash for their $5M+ new home, so if true, they can afford to spend $20K for a kid's birthday.

Of course, they are complete idiots for spending it, but at least they can actually afford it.

by Anonymousreply 139June 6, 2017 2:11 AM

R139) Just because they can afford it doesn't mean they should. According to Monique, they have big parties like that multiple times a year. That's a lot of money down the drain.

by Anonymousreply 140June 6, 2017 2:18 AM

Yeah - I don't think they have an issue with money after her husband was in the NFL for 9 seasons. I know people come in all colors of the rainbow - but Robyn's mom looked like a white woman to me.

I know this is going to sound bad - but Robyn and Gizelle can pass for tan white women in the real world. I'm not saying they haven't experienced SOME racism, but the amounts are tiny compared to a regular black person. It's really not equivalent.

Cherisse is a hot mess - she looks like a complete fool saying that 'I own this town' and the champagne bar and just a lot of fluff over nothing. She's not pretty or poised or has a good figure. She's a pudgy middle-aged 4 strutting around like a peacock - and it's really REALLY sad.

by Anonymousreply 141June 6, 2017 2:22 AM

r141 wasn't an unspoken rule of this show is that the cast has to be mostly all light skin, european feature, black women?

by Anonymousreply 142June 6, 2017 2:54 AM

Giizelle and Robyn choose to have blonde hair so that only shows their white features more

by Anonymousreply 143June 6, 2017 3:44 AM

Giselle is SO.ROUGH.LOOKING. That man she is parading around is so BASIC. Ha! She is so visibly threatened by the young women in their circle. Especially by the fact that they both have rich husbands. Her horrible make up, bad clothing choices for her age/figure and Brassy extensions make her look coarse and desperate.

Robin WTF stop with the Juan thing. Have you no self respect?

Ashley is my absolute favorite - leave that cranky old dude and take the money. Monique is finding her way but should count to ten before she speaks sometimes. Cherrise should just get herself a cabana boy and be done with it.

by Anonymousreply 144June 6, 2017 11:17 AM

Is Ashley the breakout star? I thought it wouldve been Karen.

by Anonymousreply 145June 7, 2017 3:31 AM

Pretty Young Thang, Ashley, better think more than twice about having kids with her husband, Michael: those pollywogs are just about out gas.

by Anonymousreply 146June 7, 2017 3:35 AM

" . . . out OF gas."

by Anonymousreply 147June 7, 2017 3:37 AM

I don't give Ashley's marriage more than 2 years. I'll really be shocked if they make it past 2019 together. It wouldn't surprise me if she's using this show to find younger, hotter rich dick. I will say it's refreshing to see a beauty queen with personality. She's not boring or "proper" like a lot of them are in public.

Karen finally showed her sass this episode. She's been more low-key this season so far compared to last season. I like seeing Karen's inner diva come out.

by Anonymousreply 148June 7, 2017 3:50 AM

Ashley works because she's like watching a scrappy Tweedy bird. She's not ratchet, she's just an entertaining shit-stirrer who will intentionally knock the glass of juice over and then say, "That wasn't me!"

by Anonymousreply 149June 7, 2017 3:57 AM

They are all entertaining IMO. However, the show would never work without Karen. Her delusions of grandeur center this series - the other women would be lost without her unique form of crazy to play off of. The one who will likely have a short shelf life is Robyn. She brings very little to the table outside of her pathetic relationship woes (which were lame enough last season - the redundant rehashing this season is just tedious). She had better find a "role" on this show or I foresee a replacement in the wings.

by Anonymousreply 150June 7, 2017 6:05 AM

Overall, I think this cast is perfect, warts and all. My fave is Ashley and least is Gizelle, if anyone wants to know.

by Anonymousreply 151June 7, 2017 6:21 AM

r150 Robyn earned a spot for next season in the episode she brought a fucking half-empty bottle of peach Ciroc to the club. Film her doing more banjy things like that, and she'll find her realm of entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 152June 7, 2017 6:27 AM

I think Robyn is beautiful. It's a shame that she has so little self-esteem.

by Anonymousreply 153June 7, 2017 6:30 AM

R152, LOL!!! Well, you do have a point there. Maybe ratchet is Robyn's calling card.

by Anonymousreply 154June 7, 2017 6:33 AM

Funky Dineva says it was Jamal Bryant, megachurch Pastor and Gizelle Bryant's ex-husband, who was Phaedra Park's "Mr. Chocolate."

by Anonymousreply 155June 7, 2017 6:35 AM

tonight is the start of their Bermuda trip!

by Anonymousreply 156June 11, 2017 10:53 PM

this was a fun episode. The interviews had lots of great shade.

I cannot believe Robyn's own son read her about her hairline lol

by Anonymousreply 157June 12, 2017 2:07 AM

Robyn's son has no respect, and he was incorrect. There is nothing wrong w/Robyn's hairline, and she doesn't wear a wig or a weave.

by Anonymousreply 158June 12, 2017 4:57 AM

Man, the pain Karen feels for not living in Potomac. The shade from Robyn saying Karen's husband is the Broke Bill Gates.

by Anonymousreply 159June 12, 2017 4:58 AM

Has Ashley ever ridiculed Karen's edges to her face rather than in a talking head?

by Anonymousreply 160June 12, 2017 6:34 AM

Is it a lack of edges or too much forehead?

by Anonymousreply 161June 12, 2017 7:54 AM

I loved the tirade at the end of the episode that the producers picked up on Karen.

[quote} New Jersey Harlot !

and she was saying she would be quick to post a pic of the alleged fireman Charrisse is fucking. I hope she does-we need to see how he looks.

by Anonymousreply 162June 12, 2017 3:46 PM

Robyn's son should have been fucking smacked upside the head. What a little shit.

by Anonymousreply 163June 12, 2017 3:49 PM

Robyn's son: where's daddy?

Robyn: He's playing golf

Robyn's son: Daddy don't play no golf

by Anonymousreply 164June 12, 2017 3:54 PM

Yeah, R163, Robyn lets both boys get away with backtalk that would have gotten most of us knocked into next week at that age.

by Anonymousreply 165June 12, 2017 4:14 PM

R164 Is that what the kid really replied? Wow, if so. Even the kids know what's up.

by Anonymousreply 166June 12, 2017 5:58 PM

Robyn's kids are not stupid and knows their dad is with his girlfriend. Also, are kids are awful and have no respect for her...just like their father. Robyn has created this mess by having no self esteem and self respect for herself...She's a tragic mess!!!

by Anonymousreply 167June 12, 2017 8:55 PM

her kids probably got the hairline comment from Juan himself.

by Anonymousreply 168June 12, 2017 9:55 PM

Did y'all hear there's supposed to be a RH of Prince George's County? Is that a real thing? Isnt that right near Potomic?

by Anonymousreply 169June 14, 2017 4:52 AM

I don't believe it. It wouldn't make sense for Bravo to make a third housewives show in that same area (remember DC was first).

by Anonymousreply 170June 14, 2017 6:37 AM

Monique's husband is obviously well fed and must make enormous poops...

by Anonymousreply 171June 14, 2017 9:09 AM

Monique's mother-in-law is hilarious and I hope they feature her more on the show.

by Anonymousreply 172June 14, 2017 3:53 PM

^ Same. She's a classy Mama Joyce. LOL

by Anonymousreply 173June 14, 2017 4:01 PM

reunion shooting today!

Here's the seating chart

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174June 14, 2017 4:25 PM

I also loved the end where Karen's mic picked up her little ghetto tirade against Charisse. That sure showed her true colors !

by Anonymousreply 175June 14, 2017 10:49 PM

We are all pretty intrigued by the hot fireman now...

by Anonymousreply 176June 15, 2017 1:18 AM

Gizelle's makeup line has launched. She and Ashley are 2 of the models

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177June 16, 2017 1:56 AM

Okay, so much photoshop that I can't see a pore. Being poreless looks flawless, but it has to look real too.

by Anonymousreply 178June 16, 2017 4:38 AM

r177 this whole entire saga of hers was simply to sell a tinted moisturizer.....

next episode will put Potomac into the "main" franchise realm, bet on it.

by Anonymousreply 179June 16, 2017 10:11 AM

What does the black Bill Gates do? His wife is obnoxious

by Anonymousreply 180June 16, 2017 11:02 AM

^Black Bill Gates works somewhere that diesn't provide dental insurance

by Anonymousreply 181June 16, 2017 6:13 PM

LOL, great answer, yes he is

by Anonymousreply 182June 16, 2017 8:45 PM

R180 he's President and CEO of his own information technology company and before that worked for IBM. He's a smart guy. Not Bill Gates money but he certainly is doing just fine.

[quote] Raymond A. Huger, President and Chief Executive Officer

[quote]Mr. Huger has more than 35 years of experience in information technology, business management and technical support services. He established Paradigm Solutions (now a CACI company) in 1991 following a very successful 25 year career and early retirement from IBM. He was a former IBM Area Staff Director and a Regional Manager responsible for multiple IBM Branch Office operations that generated over $500 million in annual sales and services revenue. As an entrepreneur, he grew the Paradigm Solutions information technology business from a start-up company, to over $60 million in annual sales. He took the company public in 2004 as Paradigm Holdings Inc. (PDHO) and later sold the company to CACI a multi-billion dollar government contractor. Paradigm Solutions International, Inc., a former subsidiary of Paradigm Holdings, has become a leading provider of world-class Business Continuity Management software and consulting services. The flagship offering, “OpsPlanner” is a cost-effective, easy to use emergency planning tool being used by many commercial enterprises and government organizations to prevent, prepare for, successfully manage and recover from any type of disaster or business disruption. Mr. Huger received a Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from Bernard Baruch College and a Master’s Degree (MBA) from Fordham University.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183June 17, 2017 1:51 AM

The season finale is coming up!

by Anonymousreply 184June 19, 2017 3:46 AM

So, who thinks Ashley and Michael are popping "The V"?

I do!

by Anonymousreply 185June 19, 2017 3:53 AM

this episode was great

Karen and Monique on WWHL were fun too. LOL # Charrisse tweeting in that Karen has a bf (Karen said he's her security)

by Anonymousreply 186June 19, 2017 7:01 AM

Karen asks that we stop referring to her husband as "the black Bill Gates" even though she was the one who started calling him that. What a dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 187June 19, 2017 1:10 PM

Has anyone noticed some of the usual loons are attaching to Karen like they attach to another aging hag LVP and proceed to attack everyone around her?

by Anonymousreply 188June 19, 2017 1:13 PM

They are all lying about themselves in some way. Robyn and Juan -- she'll never, ever quit him. Doesn't matter what he does or how he treats her, she will take it like the doormat that she has always been. Gizelle: obvious jealousy about the younger women with husbands who have money is obvious. Karen and her financial situation.

by Anonymousreply 189June 19, 2017 1:24 PM

I can understand why Robyn keeps deluding herself though. I would want to give up that good dick from Juan Dixon either. He is so hot.

by Anonymousreply 190June 19, 2017 1:27 PM

I honestly think that he is the only man that Robyn has ever been with sexually. Her continuing to cling to him is not physical, it's emotional and psychological. It will end in tears. He is hanging around for the free rent, housekeeping, and sex. He doesn't have to pay her child support while she works her ass off to keep a roof over their heads. When he finds someone new and wants to get serious, he'll be gone.

by Anonymousreply 191June 19, 2017 1:29 PM

we learned on WWHL last night that Juan was at the reunion. Can't wait for that segment.

Some of those Bermudian guys were hot! A mix of cricket players and paid actors. The accents were interesting too

by Anonymousreply 192June 19, 2017 4:03 PM

^ I liked the one who was chatting up Charrisse. Daddy!

by Anonymousreply 193June 19, 2017 4:14 PM

Gizelle (what a stupid name...) is pretty, put together, and has a banging body. If she would just RELAX and not be such a try-hard, she would land a quality man in minutes.

by Anonymousreply 194June 19, 2017 4:14 PM

R193 he said he's 28 haha

by Anonymousreply 195June 19, 2017 4:16 PM

[quote]I know this is going to sound bad - but Robyn and Gizelle can pass for tan white women in the real world. I'm not saying they haven't experienced SOME racism, but the amounts are tiny compared to a regular black person. It's really not equivalent.

I don't think Gizelle looks white despite being light-skinned. On the other hand, when I first started watching last season, I thought at first that Robyn was the token white girl à la Kim Z on RHOA.

by Anonymousreply 196June 19, 2017 4:19 PM

Then Robyn opened her mouth and spoke, and it was obvious that she was black.

by Anonymousreply 197June 19, 2017 6:16 PM

Ashley has a nice body--that's it. Her face is busted, her voice is annoying, and she has a shitty attitude.

If she's smart, she'll secure $$ by having a baby before her man trades her in for a younger model.

by Anonymousreply 198June 19, 2017 6:24 PM

[quote]I honestly think that he is the only man that Robyn has ever been with sexually. Her continuing to cling to him is not physical, it's emotional and psychological.

I think that's true, because didn't her family look after him as a teenager. They dated from that point on, so it is pretty much a good guess that he was her one and only.

[quote]It will end in tears. He is hanging around for the free rent, housekeeping, and sex.

Sex? Do you think he's hanging around for that? He's has other women for that.

[quote]He doesn't have to pay her child support while she works her ass off to keep a roof over their heads. When he finds someone new and wants to get serious, he'll be gone.

So true.

by Anonymousreply 199June 20, 2017 3:09 AM

One thing that struck me about the Bermuda trip was how pretty most of them are without the spackle and 12 lbs of makeup they wear on the show. Gizelle and Ashley wear so much makeup they need a sandblaster to get that shit off! And please, Gizelle. That weird pink eye shadow and blond wig is the stuff of bad drag.

by Anonymousreply 200June 20, 2017 6:27 PM

Karen looks like a fictional character but I can't pinpoint which one...it's almost cartoonish, her face

by Anonymousreply 201June 20, 2017 9:42 PM

R201...I think this is what you are thinking of.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202June 20, 2017 10:33 PM

[quote] I also loved the end where Karen's mic picked up her little ghetto tirade against Charisse. That sure showed her true colors !

The Grand Dame slips up from time to time. The way she can go from Alexis Carrington to Cookie Lyon within seconds is amazing!

She's what every drag queen inspires to be!

by Anonymousreply 203June 21, 2017 1:27 PM

Did we ever determine if Daddy Darby likes a little of the mansex?

by Anonymousreply 204June 21, 2017 1:32 PM

supposedly season 3 will begin shooting in July.

by Anonymousreply 205June 21, 2017 9:02 PM

Oh yay. I think Potomic is very underrated. Yes- they need a true breakout character and buzzworthy storyline and scene but its certainly better than most give it credit for- even that trashy skank Tamera Tattles.

by Anonymousreply 206June 22, 2017 3:58 AM

r206 I think all the women are actually on par with the best of the other cities and while there clearly isn't a Nene, Vanderpump or Bethenny, they all still collectively work well together. You're right there needs to be a truly crazy storyline next season, though. Ashley's white husband caught with another woman, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 207June 22, 2017 4:52 AM

Or a man, R207.

In season one, there were allegations that Michael was bi.

That would be an interesting development.

by Anonymousreply 208June 22, 2017 4:56 AM

Reunion trailer!!!!!!

It looks hella good.

the best part is they begin filming season 3 shortly after part II of the reunion airs so tensions will still be high.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209June 29, 2017 10:26 PM

It does look good.

by Anonymousreply 210June 30, 2017 5:17 AM

these ladies are so hilariously boujie.... this cast is probably shadier than any other.

by Anonymousreply 211June 30, 2017 5:54 AM

The fights seem faker on this show than on the other shows. Particularly Ashley -- she's bad at making her beefs seem organic.

by Anonymousreply 212June 30, 2017 5:58 AM

Season finale tonight!

and just in time, some shady ass mf'er sent Bossip a story about Juan being slapped with a $42,218 tax lien

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213July 2, 2017 10:26 PM

Karen can make some extra money by renting out that expansive real estate she calls a forehead.

by Anonymousreply 214July 3, 2017 2:19 AM

Okay, I just CAN'T with those pink walls all over Karen's new house. Who has PINK wall color in the kitchen of all places?

by Anonymousreply 215July 3, 2017 3:34 AM

"Oh, it's a rental?? Oh...."

by Anonymousreply 216July 3, 2017 3:39 AM

Quote of tonight's episode:

"It's an 'Indian' theme, as in 'Sari's'; not 'The Village People'"!

- Karen Bryant, commenting/ridiculing Monique's 'Native American' costume.

by Anonymousreply 217July 3, 2017 3:55 AM

Karen never fails to deliver haughty, delusional and downright perjuring statements that the make the other ladies cringe out of embarrassment for her. I loved the statement that she and the Black Bill Gates were looking at homes in Monique's neighborhood. Hilarious. Karen was paying a hefty mortgage (likely not much of a down payment) on that dog of a hideous home with dime store furnishings to match. Her old home retailed for roughly a million yet she still had to find something more affordable. Monique's 4/5 million dollar home was likely bought with cash and is at least 5 times outside of Karen's price range. Karen is the best - I can't wait for what BS she will spew next.

by Anonymousreply 218July 3, 2017 4:49 AM

my favorite is Gizelle's Dad. Monique wore the hell out of those daisy dukes in Bermuda--wonder when she gets knocked up next as her hubby said they were gonna have six or more kids

by Anonymousreply 219July 3, 2017 5:04 AM

If Gizelle's personality were as lovely as her physical appearance is, she'd be stunning.

by Anonymousreply 220July 3, 2017 5:20 AM

Gizelle doth protest too much about not being desperate for a man.

Has she mentioned lately that she never even thinks about needing a man? Because she wants to remind you that needing a man is not what she needs.

by Anonymousreply 221July 3, 2017 5:57 AM

Karen appeared as if she were about to break out in tears when Ashely and the ladies "anointed" Monique and her husband as the new "Duke and Duchess of Potomac."

Money does the strangest things to people, in all regards.

by Anonymousreply 222July 3, 2017 6:38 AM

The look on Karen's son's face during the party was hilarious. He didn't dress up for the theme at all and looked completely embarrassed by his mother and step father.

by Anonymousreply 223July 3, 2017 7:39 AM

Ray and Karen's full on Bodysnatcher kiss at the party was so disgusting and unexpected, I almost turned off the TV. However, Ashley's "epilogue" credits were hilarious and I am SO ready for the reunion and season 3. Keep all the women, add one more firecracker.

by Anonymousreply 224July 3, 2017 7:34 PM

Lol i agree with R224.

by Anonymousreply 225July 3, 2017 9:45 PM

I'm curious if producers will keep looking at wives of current/former athletes or if they'll look for people outside of sports.

Gizelle is now dating a retired basketball player she met at the gym btw. No word on his identity yet

by Anonymousreply 226July 3, 2017 9:59 PM

They should look for a snooty grande dame who can match Karen in hauteur -- a clubwoman who's all up in The Links, The Girl Friends, etc.

by Anonymousreply 227July 3, 2017 10:12 PM

Omarosa, Potomac is calling!

by Anonymousreply 228July 4, 2017 2:23 AM

chileeeeeee!!!

Guess who else has tax liens slapped on 'em?

Black Bill Gates and Karen! $1.468 million against them and $3.06 million against Ray's company!

Ashley is going to have so much material to work with when they start filming soon lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229July 6, 2017 1:09 AM

What's the Potomac equivalent for She by SheBroke?

by Anonymousreply 230July 6, 2017 1:34 AM

R229) That's too bad for the Black Bill Gates. I like him, and I don't want him dragged through the mud. I'm sure Karen ran up the bills, and she should be the one taking the hit.

by Anonymousreply 231July 6, 2017 3:00 AM

The Black Bill Gates created.a monster by not keeping his wife's bougie attitude in check. He deserves her and her bills.

by Anonymousreply 232July 6, 2017 3:05 AM

He was working, running a company, being a father, and husband. Sometimes, there is no energy to wrangle in a person who has all day to spend your money.

by Anonymousreply 233July 6, 2017 3:08 AM

Karen was never convincing with all of that shit dorm furniture that she found on the side of the road and that putrid kitchen with the cabinets that are more pathetic than most $400 a month apartment rentals. I love her character on the show, but she is the definition of delusional - hence great TV!

by Anonymousreply 234July 6, 2017 6:54 AM

Where's the old woman who demands hot tea at a certain temperature? More of her!

by Anonymousreply 235July 6, 2017 1:03 PM

R235 I think Aunt Dot died after last season

by Anonymousreply 236July 6, 2017 6:47 PM

Re-animate her corpse!

by Anonymousreply 237July 6, 2017 7:16 PM

Karen doesn't even have the flashy wealth that most IRS dodgers like to show off. What was she spending the money on?

She obviously sucked out any equity she had in her house, or she wouldn't be so desperate to sell. (Her claim that she got "an all cash offer from overseas" is right up there with some of her most ridiculous lies.) She drives an old Mercedes that's probably worth about $20K and her husband's little Audi SUV probably isn't worth much more than that.

Did she ever have any real money?

by Anonymousreply 238July 6, 2017 7:20 PM

Having your hair permanently removed from half of your head must be expensive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239July 6, 2017 7:39 PM

r239 omg. that doesnt even look like a real picture. LOL

by Anonymousreply 240July 7, 2017 1:00 AM

Omg r238 didn't Ashley's man ask if the house was a "front" for something. There was a whiff of financial impropriety in the air..

Poor Robin she is dickmatized. Juan is using her like a Kleenex.

by Anonymousreply 241July 7, 2017 3:33 AM

Is Juan fucking Robin? He seems disgusted by her. He looks at her with such resentment and regret, how could he get hard for her?

by Anonymousreply 242July 7, 2017 3:47 AM

Juan is obviously not into Robin at all. He probably hopes that her tiny RH salary and hopeful fame from the series will keep his bills paid. Their kids are total brats and her desperation for his affection is pathetic. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, but she is quite beautiful at times IMO. What a shame, she really needs to move on.. His interest in her completely ends after mothering his bratty kids and promoting his stupid sports camp business (and his hope of future earnings that she might make from the show).

by Anonymousreply 243July 7, 2017 4:58 AM

As for Karen, goodness....where to start. From her cheap clothes, to her low quality/ill-fitting wigs, to her old car, to her hideous house, to her garage sale furnishings, THAT kitchen......the list goes on. I am not buying the Black Bill Gates crap - they can't even pay their taxes obviously. Something is very amiss with their behavior and none of it comes as any surprise. Whatever dumb parties she has thrown were likely paid for by Bravo. What is the saying? $50,000 millionaire.

by Anonymousreply 244July 7, 2017 5:22 AM

[quote]What is the saying? $50,000 millionaire.

Well, that is at least, a million or more in pennies. Right?

by Anonymousreply 245July 7, 2017 6:25 AM

Is anybody watching the Reunion right now? (It's on tonight). I'm on the west coast, so it has yet to air out here.

by Anonymousreply 246July 10, 2017 1:35 AM

R246, it starts in 15 min on East coast. The show about the gay black guys in Mexico is on right now.

by Anonymousreply 247July 10, 2017 1:46 AM

Thank you, R247. Feel free to report any good RHOP reunion moment during the interim for us out here on "The Left Bank."

by Anonymousreply 248July 10, 2017 1:52 AM

The it's off and poppin! Ladies going in on Mama Karen from the jump!!

by Anonymousreply 249July 10, 2017 2:11 AM

I'm DYING! I CAN'T WAIT!

(I'm now watching the season finale, "The Bollywood Party.")

MORE, PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 250July 10, 2017 2:16 AM

I cannot wait to watch this tomorrow DVD- ing it!

by Anonymousreply 251July 10, 2017 2:29 AM

Monique's gown is the most beautiful, and Ashley is the sexist this evening.

by Anonymousreply 252July 10, 2017 3:06 AM

The ladies are rutheless and as pathetic as Robin comes across, she's by far the most relatable and the sound a reason. She's the Cynthia or Carole of the show but entertaining and not boring.

by Anonymousreply 253July 10, 2017 3:22 AM

Gizelle is CONSTANTLY checking herself out on the stage monitors! She has to fight the urge to look at herself in order to talk directly to anybody!

by Anonymousreply 254July 10, 2017 3:35 AM

Get them, Monique. GET.THEM!

by Anonymousreply 255July 10, 2017 3:57 AM

I liked it but the producers chopped it a bit too much. They stopped segments just when someone was going to respond. I'm sure Gizelle would have responded to Monique's line about her getting paid from church tithes lol

Robyn can't be that smart to be surprised that most viewers think Juan doesn't want her. He was caught on a hot mic saying he was only staying with her because of their kids.

Karen's "explanation" for renting in Virginia really didn't make much sense and the other ladies would not have it.

Gizelle's new man is not good-looking at all. He's a retired basketball player so obviously Gizelle wants his money. Interesting that Charrisse is friends with his ex-wife. If producers are smart they'll incorporate her on this coming season.

by Anonymousreply 256July 10, 2017 5:22 AM

and the best part when Gizelle said Karen lied about not being able to come to her party to be with her parents and then Gizelle found out Karen was in NYC getting facial plastic surgery lol

Karen of course denied it all and called Gizelle a liar

by Anonymousreply 257July 10, 2017 5:26 AM

I saw some celluite on Gizelle's thighs. She did good by pulling down her dress. By the way, I hope Sherman has money, because that's what Gizelle wants. That and a big D.

by Anonymousreply 258July 10, 2017 9:20 AM

The fraus have adopted Karen like the Potomac's LVP and go after any lady for daring to come for her.

by Anonymousreply 259July 10, 2017 12:28 PM

Robyn what a dumbass! Not long after talking about Juan's hot mic moment, she's caught on a hot mic just as they go to break saying how she would have beaten Ashley's ass if there hadn't been cameras around when they had that restaurant argument.

by Anonymousreply 260July 10, 2017 2:41 PM

Karen was a huge ass mess trying to explain herself.

by Anonymousreply 261July 10, 2017 2:48 PM

R261 - SO true! I can't wait for one of the women to snoop around and get to the bottom of her ratchet stories.

by Anonymousreply 262July 10, 2017 7:42 PM

R262 with season 3 about to start filming, I'm sure producers and Ashley will find something. I think season 3 is going to be the crazy season. Robyn already wants to beat Ashley's ass. Ashley is a gleeful shit stirrer and will get Karen pissed off at her too. Also Charrisse. Actually, Ashley only seems to be totally cool with Monique.

by Anonymousreply 263July 10, 2017 8:50 PM

R263, I totally agree. The only cast member that isn't sick of Karen's haughtiness and delusions is Monique. Monique also happens to be the one that Karen is most jealous of for obvious monetary reasons - so trouble will develop there soon enough. Charrisse might just take Karen down before Ashley does. Even Robyn and Gizelle are gunning for her now. I agree that Ashley and Monique seem to be pretty tight.

by Anonymousreply 264July 10, 2017 8:58 PM

Apparently both Charrisse and Monique are friends with the ex-wife of Gizelle's new man. If the producers really want to shake things up, bring on at least as a friend

by Anonymousreply 265July 10, 2017 9:12 PM

The gown Monique wore at the reunion, guarantee it was at least $10K. She looked spectacular in it. Another guarantee: Juan ain't into her; the dude is merely coasting -- and she knows it; this is why she's so defensive: The lady doth protest too much.

by Anonymousreply 266July 11, 2017 2:14 AM

I meant Juan ain't into Robyn.

by Anonymousreply 267July 11, 2017 2:15 AM

The fraus love to worship their old haughty hags like Karen and Lisa VP.

by Anonymousreply 268July 11, 2017 2:17 AM

Nope. This woman doesn't!

by Anonymousreply 269July 11, 2017 2:37 AM

[quote] Get them, Monique. GET.THEM!

This was my favorite line of the whole season, and Charisse delivered it perfectly.

So.... is Juan on the DL??

by Anonymousreply 270July 11, 2017 2:38 AM

I finally had a chance to sit and watch part 1 of the reunion. You guys, this is the best franchise this year. This episode solidified it. Ashley KILLS me. I love her. I need her and Monique to team up and have it be them vs. Gizelle and Robyn. The producers DEFINITELY need to scope out Sherman's ex-wife and see if she can join the show.

by Anonymousreply 271July 13, 2017 3:27 AM

Sherman is so ugly. I don't want him to darken my TV screen. I don't think his ex-wife is going to be reality pay dirt. I'm sure she's moved on from that.

by Anonymousreply 272July 13, 2017 3:30 AM

Twitter went IN on Robyn following part I lol most viewers think she's a sucker

btw check out mama Karen's new BODY!!!! she's 54, bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273July 14, 2017 1:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274July 14, 2017 1:43 AM

The thirst is real

by Anonymousreply 275July 14, 2017 2:19 AM

Well, I'm not mad at Karen. Money well spent.

by Anonymousreply 276July 14, 2017 2:41 AM

Is that big knee strategically blocking our view of surgery scars????

by Anonymousreply 277July 14, 2017 2:43 AM

Hmmmmmm, it appears Cherise is right about Karen's having a boyfriend on the side, the one she had called "Blue Eyes," which nearly sent Karen into a rage. Karen didn't get that bod in shape for the "The Black Bill Gates" / "Uncle Ben," that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 278July 14, 2017 2:52 AM

Karen is reality TV gold. But let's face it, so is Ashley. God do I love this show!

by Anonymousreply 279July 14, 2017 4:57 AM

Oh, Karen's body does look fantastic and her new wig is for once not slipping off her head backwards. She's workin it.

by Anonymousreply 280July 14, 2017 5:01 AM

These ladies are all RATCHET!

They try to act like they're so "classy," but they are so BOUGIE!

by Anonymousreply 281July 14, 2017 5:10 AM

R281 - yes! And that is why we love them :)

by Anonymousreply 282July 14, 2017 5:19 AM

flashback to 6 years ago who would have guessed 2011 Miss DC Ashley Boalch would go on to be a real housewife

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283July 14, 2017 6:08 AM

I LOVE Ashley! Oh shit I though Karen was at least 60 oops. Robyn is lashing out because she know s the truth but can't face it. Juan is just playing her hard.

by Anonymousreply 284July 15, 2017 1:41 AM

Ashley (29) is *finally* doing the math: by the time she's her husband's age (59), he will be 89. HE IS 30 YRS older than she is!

She's just now approaching her *dirty thirties,* and she's H-O-T.

by Anonymousreply 285July 15, 2017 2:24 AM

Season 2 was my first season to watch Potomac so I took this week to catch up on season 1 and I've got to ask -- why did they fire Katie Rost? She was actually pretty good. Kelly Bensimon-esque with dashes of Gretchen. I noticed on her Insta that she's definitely no longer with that Jewish guy and I think she's currently seeing a new man. Light skin black guy.

by Anonymousreply 286July 15, 2017 10:50 AM

But at the end of it all, Ashley is the real star of this franchise. She is EVERYTHING and the only reason she hasn't been given a "higher" status in the cast hierarchy is because of her age.

by Anonymousreply 287July 15, 2017 10:51 AM

RH should be about older ladies since it's unexpected and therefore funnier when they get ratchet and foolish.

Everyone expects young women like Ashley to act the fool so it isn't funny. She belongs with other gals her age on Love and Hip Hop or a show like that.

by Anonymousreply 288July 15, 2017 1:20 PM

Katie was great but I believe that she wanted to leave the show.

by Anonymousreply 289July 15, 2017 3:40 PM

I liked Katie too - Monique is fun but dim. Charisse is so boring.

by Anonymousreply 290July 15, 2017 5:20 PM

[quote]RH should be about older ladies since it's unexpected and therefore funnier when they get ratchet and foolish.

Nope! I have to agree with my mother on this one. Older women are more established and there is less of an opportunity for them to go off the rails. Younger women, date, marry, have kids, change jobs, and etc. more frequently, which creates more material.

by Anonymousreply 291July 15, 2017 5:30 PM

R286 Katie didn't agree to the storyline the producers wanted from her. They wanted her to film about certain topics she wasn't comfortable with. I hope she comes back at some point. Ideally I'd like for all of season 2's cast + Katie to return for season 3 but that probably won't happen.

by Anonymousreply 292July 15, 2017 5:54 PM

Katie Rost is grifter trash and a drug addict. Her "charity" work consists of extravagant parties where 90% of the donations are used to pay for the events themselves.

by Anonymousreply 293July 15, 2017 5:56 PM

Well, dang, R293). You can't say all that without receipts. Where is this coming from?

by Anonymousreply 294July 15, 2017 6:01 PM

R294

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295July 16, 2017 12:09 AM

Gizelle Bryant's ex-husband, super-church Pastor Jamal Bryant, is Phaedra Parks' "Mr. Chocolate."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296July 16, 2017 3:53 AM

So, let's speculate: why is it Robyn and Gizelle aren't jumping Ashley's sh*t for being part African American and part Caucasian as they've done with Katie for the same reason?

by Anonymousreply 297July 16, 2017 3:57 AM

r297 probably because Ashley doesn't act nearly as sadiddy as Katie. And I think they just hated how Katie scored so many successful men and is prettier than all of them.

by Anonymousreply 298July 16, 2017 6:02 AM

R298) Bingo!

by Anonymousreply 299July 16, 2017 6:47 AM

I think I'm the only one who enjoys Charisse being so benzo'd out all the time. It's almost like watching how those sketch comedy shows parody the "pill popping" housewife.

by Anonymousreply 300July 16, 2017 6:51 AM

Yes, we all should immediately run out and plan our "champagne room"

by Anonymousreply 301July 16, 2017 3:12 PM

Monique's kitchen in her most recent house is to die for! The overhead shot of it in one of the more recent episode showed its size and layout. The kitchen island, itself, appeared to be 20' by 10,' and the kitchen is outfitted with a six-burner, double-oven Viking and side-by-side Sub Z's!)

(Take that, GIzelle, with your white Frigidaire electric stove and formica laminate countertops.)

by Anonymousreply 302July 16, 2017 3:25 PM

Gizelle is just the nastiest woman I've seen on any RH franchise. I hate to say this but I really really don't wish her well. It's obvious she has had this attitude all her life - remember the sorority girl who said that Gizelle told her she was going to kill her? Ugly on the inside makes her ugly on the outside for me - which is a shame, because she is very beautiful.

I can't stand that behavior in grown adults - a mean and nasty bitch. Karen's back taxes issue is a puzzle - did he sell his business and not pay the taxes owed? Or was his business in trouble and he didn't pay taxes to keep afloat? Clearly something went down. There's no shame in a business not doing well - it happens all the time. The amounts clearly have a lot of penalties attached to them and interest. In the end, they won't pay that much to settle them, but if Karen was just a slight bit truthful - everyone would understand. It's the clear deceit and coverup that gets everyone talking.

Cherisse is just embarrassing. The Champagne Room - girl, please. She's going to be headed for some tough financial times too if her soon to be ex-husband doesn't get another gig soon - and that's an extremely competitive field. He won't be able to pay her alimony and her kids are almost grown, so no child support either. She's in a massive downward spiral and in complete denial. How is she going to support herself? I don't believe for a minute they're sitting on millions - a million or two maybe, but she won't get all of that.

by Anonymousreply 303July 16, 2017 3:48 PM

I really enjoy this show, but I don't get what Charisse brings to the table. She's kind of dull, and doesn't really let her "storyline" get into her real life. What exactly did she do this season other than build her stupid "champagne room"?

by Anonymousreply 304July 16, 2017 3:50 PM

R304 - I don't know - at least she's a counterbalance to Karen and Gizelle. I have a feeling they were scrambling to get someone after the other one left - there's not a huge time gap between the reunion and the next taping. Only a few months - so, this is what they could get on short notice.

Don't forget - she also brings Sha-Sha! Soooo embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 305July 16, 2017 4:44 PM

Charrisse is the only one with real coins.

by Anonymousreply 306July 16, 2017 4:48 PM

R306 - actually, I take that back. I didn't know Eddie was a head coach in NBA for the 76ers, Kings, and the Wizards. And his salary was 7 figures for coaching college basketball.

That's many years of making 7 figures - so there probably is a lot in the bank, if they were even somewhat balanced with their spending. Wouldn't know it from the stuff she wears or what she says.

by Anonymousreply 307July 16, 2017 4:54 PM

Charrisse also said that they invested very well. Maybe they got in on Facebook early, who knows?

by Anonymousreply 308July 16, 2017 5:04 PM

Charrisse also knows a lot of people. She's like the connector in the group. The only ones she didn't know initially were Ashley and Katie.

by Anonymousreply 309July 16, 2017 5:21 PM

actually she may have known Katie

by Anonymousreply 310July 16, 2017 5:22 PM

Funky Dineva breaks down RHOP Season 2 Reunion - Part 1! Get it, Gurl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311July 16, 2017 5:47 PM

IIRC Katie turned down Season 2 because they were going to expose mess that she didn't want getting out. (What that was I'm not sure.)

by Anonymousreply 312July 16, 2017 6:08 PM

Katie was let go from the franchise because her life was too boring. She even tweeted about it.

by Anonymousreply 313July 16, 2017 6:16 PM

Can someone please tell me what is the fascination with the Real Housewives franchise? I just can't get with the program on this....

by Anonymousreply 314July 16, 2017 6:18 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing Juan squirming in the hot seat tonight.

and LOL during part I Robyn was bitching at Ashley saying that if she says the wrong, Juan won't agree to film anymore. That's ALL Robyn cares about? *gives side eye*

by Anonymousreply 315July 16, 2017 10:14 PM

*says the wrong thing

by Anonymousreply 316July 16, 2017 10:14 PM

Thank you for the funky dineva heads up - EXCELLENT recap

by Anonymousreply 317July 17, 2017 12:14 AM

Juan is a low life loser

by Anonymousreply 318July 17, 2017 1:10 AM

Funky Dineva's recap: it was either in her RHOP reunion 1 recap or in her reunion 1's recap's YT "Comments" section where somebody had hinted at one of the RHOP's men or women might be on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 319July 17, 2017 1:34 AM

I'm lost in this whole discussion about the fireman--are they talking (over each other) about things that happened off camera?

by Anonymousreply 320July 17, 2017 1:45 AM

R320 - Yes. The reason why Karen was vocal in her reaction about it is because she was trying her best to shut the b*tch down!

The lady doth protest too much, indeed!

by Anonymousreply 321July 17, 2017 1:52 AM

You know what I like about this reunion? There doesn't appear to be 'teams' - there are two different sides for a reason, but it's not 100% on either side.

by Anonymousreply 322July 17, 2017 2:21 AM

Reunion Part 2 is on now!

by Anonymousreply 323July 17, 2017 4:09 AM

Right out of the gate The Broke Black Bill Gates is totally outing Karen's lying about the reason for their moving to Great Falls, Virginia ("her parents' being ill), and Karen is humiliated! And the other ladies are giving Karen MAJOR side eyes!

by Anonymousreply 324July 17, 2017 4:16 AM

Seriously, Potomic is better than BH. At least theae ladies have fun and arent hawking their products/companies... Yet.

by Anonymousreply 325July 17, 2017 4:16 AM

R325) With the exception of Jersey, all of the franchises are better than BH.

by Anonymousreply 326July 17, 2017 5:51 AM

Seeing Karen's cogs pop out and her screws come loose in the second half of tonight's episode was almost Kelly Bensimon-esque. I was getting a little uncomfortable because it was so obvious she was doing anything to save face. I love that Charisse kind of won. I think Monique doesn't need to be brought back, I really don't think she cares enough to be crazy for the cameras. I like her and I'd be her friend, but for TV she's just kind of boring. Seriously, bring Katie Rost back!

by Anonymousreply 327July 17, 2017 5:57 AM

omg part II was fantastic!

Karen obviously lying about the move and then pretending that she thought she had told everyone she had her over-sized implants taken out

Ashley dropping the bomb that she and Michael are separated and she's living in Alexandria.

Juan not really answering some of the questions (I'm sure "pr expert" Robyn coached him) but he looked hot as hell

Monique and Chris disagreeing about whether Chris' mother can visit their new Potomac home right now

Michael Darby blaming Gizelle, Robyn and Charrisse for Oz' lack of success

Charrisse throwing out the rumor that Karen is fucking her driver/security guy

just great stuff all around

by Anonymousreply 328July 17, 2017 2:51 PM

Juan is shady, but fine.

by Anonymousreply 329July 17, 2017 2:59 PM

How many more of these fake as shit "real housewives" shows do we need?

by Anonymousreply 330July 17, 2017 3:16 PM

I laughed at the brouhaha the "sports money" remark generated

by Anonymousreply 331July 17, 2017 3:39 PM

Ok who has a pic of Karen's side piece?

by Anonymousreply 332July 18, 2017 1:50 AM

Yeah, who has a pic of ol' blue eyes.

by Anonymousreply 333July 18, 2017 2:39 AM

The reunion was very good. Bravo bravo!

by Anonymousreply 334July 18, 2017 3:21 AM

I think they took it too easy on Robyn & Juan - imho better to have parents that are divorced but independent and happy than two who are unfaithful & tolerating each other for the kids. Not sure if Juan is being guilted into staying because of Robin's young black men philosophy and perhaps his own difficult upbringing being held up as an example of why he should stay..?

Also Juan alluded that Robyn was cheating on him - who's got the scoop?

Karen looked like a fool throughout the second half of that reunion. Wonder what the black Bill Gates thinks about Karen's extracurriculars. My theory is he knows and likes to watch.

by Anonymousreply 335July 18, 2017 10:33 AM

Daddy Michael can get it

by Anonymousreply 336July 18, 2017 11:53 AM

I think they took it easy on Juan because producers are afraid he won't agree to film anymore if they really go in. They wanted him for at least season 3 which begins filming soon. I really think season 3 will be super messy since we have Ashley's crumbling marriage, Karen and Ray's debt and the ongoing Robyn/Juan saga.

by Anonymousreply 337July 18, 2017 5:24 PM

R337) I agree, but they need to bring in one of Juan's side pieces to add something different. We all know Juan cheats. Now, let's see where he goes.

R336) You sound like Farrah Abrams or one of her few fans.

by Anonymousreply 338July 19, 2017 8:01 AM

It'll be interesting to see if Karen comes back. On the one hand, she clearly considers herself the star of the show, but on the other hand if she comes back next season, much of the plot will doubtlessly be about how far she's fallen and her diminished circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 339July 19, 2017 12:17 PM

so according to Gizelle, Jamal has told her he is not dating Phaedra but they are friends. Phaedra has not denied dating Jamal

by Anonymousreply 340July 19, 2017 5:23 PM

r286 Katie didn't voluntarily leave the show. She lost her home and lived with her mom and her mom who is quite successful didn't want her to film at her house. Housewives is about rich woman so it would look stupid having Katie living at home. Also she didn't want to talk more about her boyfriend who had some type of drug issue.

by Anonymousreply 341July 20, 2017 4:53 AM

r297 The reason they made fun of Katies race was because she kept talking about finding white guys and Jewish men attractive. It was cirnge-worthy. She also was a non practicing Jew but kept bringing it up.

by Anonymousreply 342July 20, 2017 5:00 AM

I think Michael kicked Ashley out of the penthouse, including his being wise enough to having an iron-clad pre-nup.

by Anonymousreply 343July 20, 2017 5:16 AM

Juan and Robyn back in the day.

Now that's old school!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344July 20, 2017 5:20 AM

Juan is nice and lean.

Is he on the DL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345July 20, 2017 5:22 AM

They're such a cute couple.

I wonder why Juan and Robyn can't make it work?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346July 20, 2017 5:25 AM

I'm sorry but Juan is not that cute to me.

by Anonymousreply 347July 20, 2017 5:28 AM

Did the DL really miss this story about Michael's male hookup from a London trip coming forward?

by Anonymousreply 348August 17, 2017 12:34 PM

There are supposedly dick pics out there.

by Anonymousreply 349August 17, 2017 2:12 PM

Here we go yall! Michael Darby has been EXPOSED

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350August 17, 2017 2:16 PM

They are both bisexual. Big deal.

by Anonymousreply 351August 17, 2017 2:18 PM

riiiight as filming is about to begin. hurray!

by Anonymousreply 352August 17, 2017 2:19 PM

I apologize if I can't find the thread, but is anyone watching season 2? If so, any thoughts? The new friendships are interesting for sure. LeeAnn is amazing as always -she makes this show.

by Anonymousreply 353August 17, 2017 4:38 PM

Sorry, wrong thread :(

by Anonymousreply 354August 17, 2017 4:39 PM

R353 there is a thread for Dallas

by Anonymousreply 355August 17, 2017 5:07 PM

I am not shocked about Mr. Darby.

Word on the street is we knew this last season!

by Anonymousreply 356August 17, 2017 5:07 PM

Hot daddy Michael looks like he is in good shape.

by Anonymousreply 357August 17, 2017 5:27 PM

A gay husband? I think he's on the wrong franchise.

by Anonymousreply 358August 18, 2017 4:35 AM

Michael might be bi. I wonder whether or not Ashley is going to divorce him. For some reason, I don't think she's surprised, and I think they both are bi.

by Anonymousreply 359August 18, 2017 8:07 AM

He always pinged a bit loudly. Ashley is a trashy trophy wife and she knows it and owns it. She has done very well with that marriage and knows it. I doubt that she cares all that much.

by Anonymousreply 360August 18, 2017 8:48 AM

Ashley is also bi, so I don't think there are any secrets there.

by Anonymousreply 361August 18, 2017 12:01 PM

who's going to come for Michael and Ashley's beard relationship the hardest: Karen, Gizelle or Robyn?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362August 20, 2017 7:05 AM

Michael has thick, meaty cock.

by Anonymousreply 363August 20, 2017 1:11 PM

R360 Ashley is a beautiful woman though. If she wants she could easily find another rich guy only someone hotter than Darby

by Anonymousreply 364August 20, 2017 2:50 PM

There is something oddly attractive about Daddy Darby.

by Anonymousreply 365August 20, 2017 2:53 PM

R364 - she's pretty, but her personality is way too juvenile. She lacks sophistication - trophy wives must have that. Trophy wives do not twerk and yell. It's against the law.

by Anonymousreply 366August 20, 2017 3:10 PM

Following in the footsteps of housewives from other cities, Charrisse is attempting to launch a modeling career for her son, Jackson. Apparently that will be part of her storyline in the upcoming season of the show:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367August 26, 2017 2:39 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368August 26, 2017 2:41 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369August 26, 2017 2:41 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370August 26, 2017 2:41 AM

OK, at least he LOOKS like an actual model. Sheree's son just looks like a handsome athlete.

by Anonymousreply 371August 26, 2017 3:05 AM

Hopefully he has a more satisfying dick pic than Kairo.

by Anonymousreply 372August 26, 2017 3:56 AM

Funky Dineva! Where is you to diss this shish!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373August 26, 2017 5:12 AM

R373) Funky Dineva can stay his unfunny ass away. He's loud and rambling most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 374August 26, 2017 5:25 AM

R374 = Nay-Nay, She-by-Sheree. and "The Mrs. Black Bill Gates"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375August 26, 2017 6:17 AM

I think Jackson has a look that could work for modeling. He seems to be a real combo of his parents facially.

by Anonymousreply 376August 26, 2017 5:02 PM

Word on the street is they brought Katie back full time. Two words: Fuck yes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377September 4, 2017 10:35 AM

Yaasss to the messiness!

by Anonymousreply 378September 5, 2017 3:52 AM

I hope they did bring her back but also keep everyone else. The 7 of them would be entertaining as hell. Who would Gizelle hate more-Katie, Monique or Ashley?

by Anonymousreply 379September 5, 2017 3:54 AM

Does Katie's return mean Ashley has left the series, "to concentrate on her marriage," ala Heather Paige Kent?

Hope not -

by Anonymousreply 380September 5, 2017 3:59 AM

r379 Monique would haaaate Katie, I feel. Monique is very of her roots while Katie is as calculated and pretentious as it comes. I can totally see them clashing over anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 381September 5, 2017 3:06 PM

Robyn is likable but I feel like her only contribution to the show is her closet-thug behavior, which we really dont need to see more of on tv. So make her a friend and bring in a chick who's crazy and rich.

by Anonymousreply 382September 6, 2017 4:21 AM

No keep Robin and add the mistress, so the real thug can come out of Robin.

by Anonymousreply 383September 6, 2017 5:13 AM

They were filming at Oz yesterday, which means the true star of the show, Ashley, was asked back. I cannot WAIT for the gay lover storyline.

by Anonymousreply 384September 30, 2017 10:51 PM

Yaaas! Was Katie's crazy assthere?

by Anonymousreply 385October 2, 2017 4:12 AM

I can't wait to find out who was asked back. I kinda hope that Juan destroys Robyn. She is such a dumb fucking doormat that she deserves it and I personally deserve to see it.

by Anonymousreply 386October 2, 2017 4:17 AM

tomorrow night! Return of mother Karen!

by Anonymousreply 387March 31, 2018 7:05 PM

new thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388March 31, 2018 7:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!