Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

AMC's Into the Badlands, Season 2

I'm so excited about the new season!!

Last season was so awesome, I just can't wait!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 26, 2018 9:08 PM

It wasn't a good show, but it was an entertaining one with some impressive fight choreography. Nice to hear it will back soon.

by Anonymousreply 1February 20, 2017 2:04 AM

I think this show will take the place of Walking Dead, as the top show on AMC.

It's miles above TWD in terms of story and scenery.

by Anonymousreply 2February 20, 2017 2:13 AM

Season 2 premieres tomorrow night, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 3March 19, 2017 1:14 AM

Aramis wants you to watch tonight's premiere...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 19, 2017 7:12 PM

Dylan Sprayberry actually has some muscles....

by Anonymousreply 5March 20, 2017 5:26 PM

I don't think that Aramis and Dylan are friends anymore. Aramis also broke up with his old girlfriend, and he's now dating a blonde.

Looks like ever since he got the show, he dumped all his old friends and got some new ones.

by Anonymousreply 6March 20, 2017 5:33 PM

Season 2 is off to a great start!

I'm so happy that AMC has a new "anchor show," now that Walking Dead is nearing its end.

This episode had SO MUCH action, it's insane. I dare say that it's even more gory than Walking Dead, at this point. The storyline is also miles ahead of WD.

What's nice is that we had a chance to catch up with all of the characters from last season, so no one got left behind.

I am LOVING this show right now.

by Anonymousreply 7March 20, 2017 6:17 PM

Daniel Wu is amazing with his martial arts stunts.

Once again, the cinematography for this show is absolutely incredible.

The scene of the novices training by the waterfall was so beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 8March 20, 2017 11:41 PM

New episode tonight

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2017 9:58 PM

That opening fight scene was amazing!

Is the guy chained to Sunny, the guy from "Shaun of the Dead?" Shaun's friend, Ed? It looks like him.

by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2017 6:21 PM

Yep, Miss Boombalatty is Nick Frost (dumb dyslexic cunt MK misspelled his name today. HA!) He was also in those cuntsman movies

by Anonymousreply 11March 28, 2017 3:15 PM

What was up with the rings on Moon's sword thingy? That's what I want to know

by Anonymousreply 12April 4, 2017 6:44 PM

I want Waldo to go missing so that one of the characters can ask the inevitable question....

by Anonymousreply 13April 17, 2017 2:58 AM

It was nice to see Sunny and The Biscuit again. I missed them last week.

by Anonymousreply 14April 18, 2017 8:37 PM

So The Dumpling has "the gift". Hmmm interesting... Also, Good news, everyone! Killah twink will be back for season 3

by Anonymousreply 15April 25, 2017 8:23 PM

This show is really well done. The vibrant colors of the costumes really jump out at you. It's a mad world scenario with people fighting at every excuse. Lots of blood and gore. Martial art fantasy done right.

by Anonymousreply 16April 25, 2017 8:34 PM

Agreed, R16.

It's amazing how much Into the Badlands can accomplish with what is probably much less of a budget than Walking Dead has, and yet cinematically and acting-wise, this show is 100x better.

And the costumes!

It's just a beautiful show, all the way around.

by Anonymousreply 17April 26, 2017 12:27 AM

I am surprised this show is filmed in Ireland of all places.

by Anonymousreply 18April 30, 2017 7:16 AM

Daniel Wu has an amazing, muscular ass. It was quite nicely on display in the latest episode.

Too bad he can't act for shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 1, 2017 6:44 PM

Season 3 trailer.

Premieres Sunday, April 22.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 26, 2018 3:57 PM

Looks good, but not much of MK in the trailer, even though he's supposed to be the protagonist.

by Anonymousreply 21March 26, 2018 9:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!