Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Many Men of JESSICA LANGE

Bob Fosse, Mikhail Baryshnikov, Sam Shepard. There are rumors she was a Hollywood call girl after "King Kong"...

Mama got around and I love it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 2, 2020 4:09 PM

Love this pic of her and Bob.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2017 4:02 PM

The time Bob took her to Key West. They had dinner with Tennessee Williams at his home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2017 4:04 PM

Bitch, you went from Janet Jackson to poor Jessica. What did she do to deserve this? Get away from her, you obnoxious twat.

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2017 4:05 PM

It said Bob was deeply in love with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2017 4:05 PM

Then, of course, Baryshnikov took her away from him. Bob wanted to know, "Is he a better dancer than me?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2017 4:07 PM

They were deeply in love...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2017 4:08 PM

He felt proud...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2017 4:10 PM

And they had a daughter, Shura.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2017 4:11 PM

I wouldn't call three men many men. She was with Shepard for decades. Never heard of her fucking around on him even though they were notorious boozers . She did love Mikhail . Fosse was probably just a dalliance. I think the call girl rumors are just that. Rumors.

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2017 4:12 PM

They remain friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 18, 2017 4:12 PM

R9 I think she was definitely with more men than she led on.

Exhibit A: Milos Forman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2017 4:15 PM

Milos...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2017 4:16 PM

And Milos, again, lol...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 18, 2017 4:17 PM

In Sam Shepard's published letters, he writes of putting Lange through a lot of shit and that she had reached the point where she was "done with it".

Many claim that the fall she took in her Minnesota cabin back in '09 which resulted in a broken collarbone was the result of an altercation with a drunken Shepard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 18, 2017 4:21 PM

When King Kong holds you in the palm of his hand and blows you into an orgasm that's a hard act to follow.

by Anonymousreply 15February 18, 2017 4:23 PM

It is known that she had an affair with Harry Lennix during the filming of "Titus". Even Alan Cummings has skillfully implied it. Of course, he's good friends with Lange, so he wouldn't spill too much tea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 18, 2017 4:26 PM

R15 lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 18, 2017 4:28 PM

What's funny is that Sarah Paulson tried to make it seem as though she was "with " Jessica Lange a ways back.

Jessica Lange is an obviously straight lady.

by Anonymousreply 18February 18, 2017 4:39 PM

She's got good taste in men. Remarkable men all three.

by Anonymousreply 19February 18, 2017 4:41 PM

R18 That bitch is such a parasite. Please don't infect this thread with her name.

She used to go out on the town with Lange while she was shooting season 1 of AHS (because, according to Paulson, "She's never been LA and wanted company." She'd then call the paparazzi behind her back so they'd be waiting for them as they exited whatever restaurant, usually the Chateau.

Dispicable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 20February 18, 2017 4:47 PM

Didn't SP aggravate her pill problem, too?

by Anonymousreply 21February 18, 2017 4:51 PM

I wonder how JL and SS got along during Feud. Famously?

by Anonymousreply 22February 18, 2017 4:52 PM

Sam getting a hold of some tit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 18, 2017 4:53 PM

R22 Sue recently admitted that her sexuality is "open"...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 18, 2017 4:54 PM

Jessie during her mime days in Paris...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 18, 2017 4:58 PM

And don't forget Jess' first and only husband, Paco Grande, whom she was still married to during her liaisons with Fosse and Baryshnikov.

by Anonymousreply 26February 18, 2017 6:18 PM

THANK YOU! r25¡¡¡

by Anonymousreply 27February 18, 2017 6:24 PM

Oh, to be young, blonde, and beautiful!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 18, 2017 6:48 PM

Stunning.

by Anonymousreply 29February 18, 2017 6:56 PM

How long was she actually married to Barishikov? I thought there were rumors about Liza and him having an affair in the early 80's.

by Anonymousreply 30February 18, 2017 7:04 PM

R30 They were never married. Also, Lange broke it of with him in '82 when she started seeing Sam Shepard on the set of "Frances".

by Anonymousreply 31February 18, 2017 7:15 PM

She fucked her way to fame and fortune. She only slept with the most famous and powerful men. It was so obvious what she was doing. Her acting career was not insignificant when she was a young woman, but it didn't amount to all that much. But her liaisons! Those were all of the most advantageous kind.

by Anonymousreply 32February 18, 2017 7:58 PM

R32 I think not.

by Anonymousreply 33February 18, 2017 7:59 PM

r32, you act as though she was chasing after Eisner and Spielberg. These guys didn't have THAT much pull. Especially Shepard.

by Anonymousreply 34February 18, 2017 10:20 PM

They gave her exposure and visibility. Besides that they were men with a lot of prestige, something that she wanted too much. The bitch succeeded and had the talent to draw a career out of it.

by Anonymousreply 35February 19, 2017 12:23 AM

R35 How about they were just attracted to her?

Remember, she landed "King Kong" while modeling part time and waitressing at The Lion's Head. No men, no Hollywood connections - nothing.

Also, many people don't know this, but Dino initially didn't want to screen her. It was a cameraman who took pity in her and shot her test.

The rest is history.

by Anonymousreply 36February 19, 2017 12:51 AM

Make no mistake about it. Koing Kong destroyed her career. She was an exceptionally attractive woman, but the talent was not seen at the time. Bob Fosse, Baryshnikov, and Sam Shepard were incredibly successful and important men when she met them. Nothing much in that, but it's the rule in show biz: an important man opens doors. Just ask Diane Keaton

by Anonymousreply 37February 19, 2017 1:05 AM

When she started her 'modelling' career in Europe she shared an apartment with Grace Jones and Jerry Hall (!) So I think Jess was getting around long before "King Kong."

by Anonymousreply 38February 19, 2017 1:11 AM

She got the role in "All That Jazz" because she was fucking Fosse. Baryshnikov did cheat on her during their relationship, with crazies like Liza Minnelli and Gelsey Kirkland. She and Shepard stayed together a long time but inevitably that ended too. I'm pretty sure she's fucked more than those three, and Milos Forman. They just weren't big names.

by Anonymousreply 39February 19, 2017 1:13 AM

Saw King Kong on the big screen when I was 8 years old and could not get her out of my head -- the gayness started because of Jessica Lange.

My guess is she was with the above mentioned men not to be a total climber, but because they seem to be more sophisticated and evolved than most other king kong-like dudes, i.e., like her. She's intelligent, lived in Paris when she was young, etc...miming notwithstanding ;-)

And I think she has steadily improved her acting over the years. Love her.

by Anonymousreply 40February 19, 2017 1:13 AM

I think there are two types of men:

Those that wanted to fuck her in "King Kong". -and- Those that wanted to *be* her in "King Kong".

by Anonymousreply 41February 19, 2017 1:17 AM

R38 I forgot about that! Antonio Lopez technically discovered her. She'll be talking about it in the upcoming documentary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 19, 2017 1:23 AM

"She got the role in 'All That Jazz' because she was fucking Fosse."

But she was perfect in the role, so I. Don't. Care.

by Anonymousreply 43February 19, 2017 1:23 AM

R39 Bob Fosse WROTE the role specifically for her because he thought she was a fantastic actress and because they were fucking.

by Anonymousreply 44February 19, 2017 1:28 AM

omg. Lmfao!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 19, 2017 1:30 AM

R45 That gold digging cunt SP needs a new sugar mama. SS is even better than her current companion. And no The Lisping No Talent Paulson didn't fuck Ms Lange.

by Anonymousreply 46February 19, 2017 1:36 AM

Jessica, photographed by Antonio Lopez, ca 1972. What man wouldn't be attracted to her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 19, 2017 1:40 AM

Susan wouldn't touch SP with the long end of her tit.

by Anonymousreply 48February 19, 2017 1:40 AM

Yeah who cares if she slept with some powerful, interesting men. Aren't those the best kind? It's not like she was a Melanie Knauss who clung onto an orange ape.

A little embarrassing to admit, but I was so into J Lange that I loved that scene in Tootsie where she and Dorothy almost kiss -- so awkward and so awesome.

by Anonymousreply 49February 19, 2017 1:42 AM

R49 Aw. That's sweet.

by Anonymousreply 50February 19, 2017 1:43 AM

R47 To think, that was 45 years ago. Dayum.

by Anonymousreply 51February 19, 2017 1:44 AM

Thanks, Ms. Michaels :)

As Susan said about Catherine Deneuve, what woman wouldn't want to bed Jessica Lange?

by Anonymousreply 52February 19, 2017 1:49 AM

R52 lol. Oprah. Who knew you were such a fan!

by Anonymousreply 53February 19, 2017 2:00 AM

"Bob Fosse WROTE the role specifically for her because he thought she was a fantastic actress and because they were fucking."

She WASN'T a "fantastic actress" back then. She improved over time, but in those days she was just eye candy. I never liked her much, ever. That lisping voice of hers! I hated it.

by Anonymousreply 54February 19, 2017 2:00 AM

R34 Many in Hollywood found her performance in Kong wonderful, including top directors like Rafelson and Pollack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 19, 2017 2:03 AM

Slut

by Anonymousreply 56February 19, 2017 2:04 AM

Mikhail Baryshnikov was like a beautiful Adonis and the It Boy when Jessica got involved with him. He was the best male ballet dancer around and I remember how women--and men--swooned over his good looks. Jessica wasn't as popular then.

Sam Shepherd was a better fit though...and taller.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 19, 2017 2:04 AM

"Many in Hollywood found her performance in Kong wonderful, including top directors like Rafelson and Pollack.'

Maybe they just wanted to fuck her., because that version of "King Kong" was an embarrassment to all involved. That scene where she has an orgasm from the giant simian blowing his monkey breath on her is especially laughable.

by Anonymousreply 58February 19, 2017 2:09 AM

Sam Shepherd was drop dead gorgeous and a talented playwright. Plus he was American and taller than her, so they were a better fit together. There were a lot of rumors of Baryshnikov sleeping around as women threw themselves at him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 19, 2017 2:11 AM

R56 Something you could never be if you tried, G.

by Anonymousreply 60February 19, 2017 2:12 AM

R58 Well, she still won the Golden Globe for New Star of the Year and earned my love and respect like no other for her debut performance.

by Anonymousreply 61February 19, 2017 2:14 AM

R38, Grace Jones, on rooming with Jerry and Jessica in Paris in the '70s:

"When we dressed up we looked like nothing else. We had brazen appetites and desires."

There's even a digital comic book series that celebrates those wild and crazy days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 19, 2017 2:35 AM

R62 Grace writes about Jessica quite a bit in her memoirs. There's a tender moment they shared after bumping into each other not long after Lange did "King Kong".

Basically, Jones consoled Lange who felt chewed up and spit out by Hollywood after her debut. It's a very sweet moment.

by Anonymousreply 63February 19, 2017 2:40 AM

She was beautiful and effortlessly sexy when young. Her face today... is it from drinking, hard life with Shepard, bad surgery...?

by Anonymousreply 64February 19, 2017 2:51 AM

She's looking awful these days. My god, what a ruin! Sarandon is in much better shape.

by Anonymousreply 65February 19, 2017 2:58 AM

R64ots of smoking and drinking. She's only done temp cosmetic work like botox and fillers.

I think she still is beautiful.

"Take in my beauty." Circa 2017...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 19, 2017 3:10 AM

1982 vs 2014

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 19, 2017 3:13 AM

what do her kids do?

None of them became actors? (if only M had been that considerate)

by Anonymousreply 68February 19, 2017 3:17 AM

Natural and gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 19, 2017 3:18 AM

R68 She has three. I've only heard of Shura's career. She's a dancer like her pop.

She's on the left, below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 19, 2017 3:20 AM

Your obsession is spreading like a virus. How many open threads do you need on Jessica Lange? Terrifying

by Anonymousreply 71February 19, 2017 3:25 AM

R71 As many as I fucking feel like having.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 19, 2017 3:27 AM

Sam Shepard used to fuck Patti Smith. They collaborated on a weird play called "Cowboy Mouth." She had a mental breakdown when he left her. He commented on her book "Just Kids" which romanticized the squalor of living hand to mouth in New York; he said he didn't think there was anything romantic about it, it was just street life.

by Anonymousreply 73February 19, 2017 3:31 AM

Shura is a choreographer / dance teacher in Providence.

Hannah Jane works for the Hawthorne Valley Association, a non-profit "committed to social and cultural renewal through the integration of education, agriculture, and the arts."

Walker is in The Down Hill Strugglers, an old-time string band. Their videos are on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 74February 19, 2017 3:37 AM

R73 Patti Smith ended up writing the forward to Jessica's first published book of photography

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 19, 2017 3:38 AM

R74 omg. How the fuck do you know all of that?

I thought I was her biggest fan, lol.

by Anonymousreply 76February 19, 2017 3:40 AM

It's also known that she and Nicholson fucked on and off-screen. Literally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 19, 2017 3:55 AM

Did she and Nicholson really get on?

by Anonymousreply 78February 19, 2017 7:00 PM

R78 Yes.

by Anonymousreply 79February 20, 2017 1:59 AM

Did Jess ever get it on with Gilles Milinaire, son of Nicole, Duchess of Bedford?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 20, 2017 2:05 AM

R80 I always wondered who that was! He's fucking HOT in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 81February 20, 2017 2:29 AM

Gilles Milinaire played Midas in "The New Avengers" in the 1970s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 20, 2017 2:43 AM

When did Jan Bot first morph into Lange bot? This obsession is similar - in that case, Janet will never catch up to Madonna, and Jessica will never be as good as X (classified to stop further spread)

by Anonymousreply 83February 20, 2017 3:01 AM

Jessica Phyllis Lange (born April 20, 1949) is an American actress who has received worldwide acclaim for her work in film, theater, and television. The recipient of several awards, including two Academy Awards, one Tony Award, three Emmy Awards, five Golden Globe Awards, one Screen Actors Guild Award, and three Dorian Awards; in 1998, Entertainment Weekly listed Lange among the 25 Greatest Actresses of the 1990s. In 2016, Lange became the twenty-second thespian in history to achieve the Triple Crown of Acting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 20, 2017 10:35 AM

She's always been a beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85February 20, 2017 10:36 AM

Everyone looked horrible in the 70s and the 80s weren't that much better.

by Anonymousreply 86February 20, 2017 12:14 PM

What a glorious ho.

by Anonymousreply 87June 28, 2017 10:30 PM

Mr. Baryshnikov

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 1, 2018 7:50 AM

All amazing men of quality. She's obviously not the callgirl that the uncharitable have said she was. Or she'd be seen with power toads like Harvey.

by Anonymousreply 89January 1, 2018 8:03 AM

She's a fat old drunk whore. She was very pretty when young and she gave it to everybody. She was a worn out fat ass chasis by her late 30s. Why would Weinstein want that? She didn't fuck that way anyhow. She's more like Ava Gardner - an aging drunk whore who can't be faithful or satisfied. She embarrasses herself now, trying to seduce men who don't want her.

by Anonymousreply 90January 1, 2018 8:12 AM

R90, which men has she tried to seduce? We don't hear too much about her private life, so how would you know this?

Anyway, among her lesser know paramours were French photographer Patrice Casanova and French highwire artist Philippe Petit, who gained fame by walking a highwire across the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center.

by Anonymousreply 91January 1, 2018 8:42 AM

I never thought she was beautiful, but given everything, she aged fairly well.

by Anonymousreply 92January 1, 2018 8:54 AM

She was a first class hooker and a party girl had by all.

by Anonymousreply 93January 1, 2018 2:56 PM

Sarah Paulson.

Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson Sarah Paulson

Sarah Paulson!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 1, 2018 3:19 PM

She looks like she's had plastic surgery done by a belt sander. Never more than a mediocre actress. Staying with a pretentious asshole like Sam Shepherd for so long doesn't say much about her.

by Anonymousreply 95January 1, 2018 3:26 PM

She’s the original good time that’s been had by all.

by Anonymousreply 96January 1, 2018 4:20 PM

She's a well known Hollywood cumdump.

When West Side Story gets remade, she's a shoo in for the role of Anybodys.

by Anonymousreply 97January 1, 2018 4:34 PM

R97, but Anybodys was a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 98January 1, 2018 7:39 PM

[quote]She WASN'T a "fantastic actress" back then. She improved over time, but in those days she was just eye candy. I never liked her much, ever. That lisping voice of hers! I hated it.

You either born with great talent or not. Lange is a born actor. Lucky for us she ran into some good people and was given opportunities to show what she can do.

That's all anyone with talent can hope for, really, because if you don't run into the right people you will fall through the cracks. Save your hate for the talentless ones.

by Anonymousreply 99January 1, 2018 7:50 PM

[quote] She was a first class hooker and a party girl had by all.

Just because you write that in every thread about Jessica Lange it does not make it true.

by Anonymousreply 100January 1, 2018 7:51 PM

Wow, that’s a pretty impressive list, considering she looks like she was bred and raised in a trailer park.

by Anonymousreply 101January 1, 2018 7:52 PM

[quote]She's a well known Hollywood cumdump.

Only on DL and in your basement.

by Anonymousreply 102January 1, 2018 7:54 PM

Jessica Lange had a seven-year contract with Dino DeLaurentiis and was getting paid a good salary even without making another picture after King Kong. There was no need for her to resort to prostitution to make ends meet. Those rumors are just rumors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 1, 2018 8:09 PM

I was the original Hollywood cumdump and don’t you forget it!

by Anonymousreply 104January 1, 2018 8:12 PM

The Marilyn Monroe Poem

I have come to claim

Marilyn Monroe's body

for the sake of my own.

dig it up, hand it over,

cram it in this paper sack.

hubba. hubba. hubba.

look at those luscious

long brown bones, that wide and crusty

pelvis. ha HA, oh she wanted so much to be serious

but she never stops smiling now.

Has she lost her mind?

Marilyn, be serious - they're taking

your picture, and they're taking the pictures

of eight young women in New York City

who murdered themselves for being pretty

by the same method as you, the very

next day, after you!

I have claimed their bodies too,

they smile up out of my paper sack

like brainless cinderellas.

the reporters are furious, they're asking

me questions

what right does a woman have

to Marilyn Monroe's body? and what

am I doing for lunch? They think I

mean to eat you. Their teeth are lurid

and they want to pose me, leaning

on the shovel, nude. Don't squint.

But when one of the reporters comes too close

I beat him, bust his camera

with your long, smooth thigh

and with your lovely knucklebone

I break his eye.

Long ago you wanted to write poems;

Be serious, Marilyn

I am going to take you in this paper sack

around the world, and

write on it: - the poems of Marilyn Monroe -

Dedicated to all princes,

the male poets who were so sorry to see you go,

before they had a crack at you.

They wept for you, and also

they wanted to stuff you

while you still had a little meat left

in useful places;

but they were too slow.

Now I shall take them my paper sack

and we shall act out a poem together:

"How would you like to see Marilyn Monroe,

in action, smiling, and without her clothes?"

We shall wait long enough to see them make familiar faces

and then I shall beat them with your skull.

hubba. hubba. hubba. hubba. hubba.

Marilyn, be serious

Today I have come to claim your body for my own.

Judy Grahn

by Anonymousreply 105January 1, 2018 8:21 PM

[quote]Wow, that’s a pretty impressive list, considering she looks like she was bred and raised in a trailer park.

Really? No, really?

by Anonymousreply 106January 1, 2018 8:25 PM

In that epic poem that you posted was there any mention of blow jobs? Because Norma Jean gave the best blow jobs in the business......

by Anonymousreply 107January 2, 2018 6:25 AM

If she looks like she was bred and raised in a trailer park, we should all be so lucky.

by Anonymousreply 108January 2, 2018 6:49 AM

R105 Jessica Lange wrote that poem?

by Anonymousreply 109April 26, 2018 11:49 PM

Can't decide if girl was a ho, a pro, effortless or all three.

by Anonymousreply 110January 2, 2020 4:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!