Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lets Have a Fun Riting Exorcise!

Ill start.

Commas, do, you, think, theyll, evor, go, out, of, style,?

by Anonymousreply 14April 21, 2018 12:15 PM

Reeding is funduhmental!!!

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2017 11:11 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2017 12:23 PM

My assistant Randolf is responsible for addressing posts in Esperanto and he has convinced me that since the OP is clearly not in English, that this then falls within his purview. Besides it's too early for me anyway, so as soon as he stops feeling pleased with himself, you can expect to get it with both barrels, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2017 1:01 PM

Everything old is new again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2017 1:15 PM

Their is a movey in Hallmarc Chanel rite now called Love Bosoms. Intaresteng.

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2017 1:42 AM

sometimes i like tot ype really fast tot see how few mistakes i can miake withjout looking at the screen

ta da!

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2017 2:20 AM

Did you mean Rutting Exercise? If so, count me in!

by Anonymousreply 7February 20, 2017 11:18 PM

I never really understood the semi colon and how to use it. Does it "link" two sentences that could stand alone? And if so, why not just write two sentences?

Do you think the Drumpf even knows what a semi- colon is?

by Anonymousreply 8February 20, 2017 11:44 PM

We covered all this, R8, while you were getting-up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 20, 2017 11:48 PM

R8, are you giving up so easily?

by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2017 9:48 PM

i donnot get this tread is their a "Punched Line" comming its supose to b a joake cuz u roght "~FUn~" in youre sub-check or r u trieing to say difrent kinda fun like "partey" fun like not joake fun or your say some thing ellse. ???????

Alls i have to say is "plese Jessus""blessed" Miss bestey Devost and moove her hart so's SHE can getrrid of wat is call The seckoller educasion systunm publicscholls tiching evil shit like seince and volusion like ya i realy come from monckey's ya ok right i am monckey grand dautgher ya right you dum librals ur belive ANY dum thing your here on #faknew 1. don lemons 2. ractchel meadow 3. jack Taper 4. anne dresin-copper U DONT EVAN MAKE ANY SENCE IN THIS TREAD WAHT R U TRIEING TO SAY HEAR. ???

this is' ~~~~NOT~~~ fun riting exorcis atall =its fak post. !!!! Sad. !!!

#MAGA

#greneFrog

#freeyMILLO

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2017 9:42 AM

I hope not

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2017 9:45 AM

This isb defiantly anodd thred.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2017 10:22 AM

Exorcise who?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 21, 2018 12:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!